Reno, NV

4.6/5 (202 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

The salesman was very knowledgeable about the options of all the pools they offer. He let us pick the one we wanted. The installers did an awesome job. We are swimming on our pool daily. We love it. All the staff at Blue World Pools has been very courteous and knowledgeable. They have answered all our questions before and after the sale. Everything about our dealings with them has been pleasant. If you want a good pool from a good company, contact Blue World Pools. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

From the time I made an appointment with the sales rep I was so skeptical. The appointment was set, the sales person arrived in a timely manner, she was respectful and knowledgeable. She measured where the pool would go and where I wanted it to go. We went in the house and she told me all about the pools, the company and the service that they provided and the guarantees. I was sold on the pool. I signed the paperwork to purchase the pool. The call came to confirm the installation, then the call came from the installer and then before I knew it the installer was here and installing the pool. It was set up a few days ago and I am so happy with it. I needed help with the test sequence and the staff that answered were able to give me the answers I needed immediately. I was so happy with the service!!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

Blue World Pools are the best and do an excellent work from start till the end. We highly recommend them to anyone. We are very satisfied with all the work they did. We are very pleased with the perfection that Blue World Pools provide to us. Very well done.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Was told at time of purchase that it would take 4 to 6 weeks. Was contacted ten days later and was given installer's information. They contacted us two days later and set up delivery time for pool and installation. The installation company called several times keeping us informed on everything. Our installers were very good while they endured 103 temperature.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2022

We’re very satisfied with this pool. It's built well and the installers were very meticulous while installing it. I’m very picky about someone installing something for me. I always go behind them and fix the little things that they missed or didn’t install to my satisfaction. The only thing I found was that they forgot a pair of scissors when they left! Great job Blue World installers!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

We had a great experience with Blue World Pools and our sales rep, Jerry was excellent! Very nice and explained all terms and answered our questions. They came on the day they said and had our pool up in one day! It is beautiful and we all love it. Mama is happy! Highly recommend them!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

We had our pool (24' round) installed 3 years ago and have loved it ever since! We built a 32'x52' deck around it and it just compliments the house. The entire staff (from install to sales/service) was awesome to work with! They get back to you when you have questions and are willing to do anything to make it right. I would (and have) recommended them to anyone looking for that oasis in their backyard. What makes it even better is the easy maintenance. These pools cost a lot less than in-ground pools not only with install but upkeep and are fun for everyone.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

Blue World Pools has been excellent From start (purchase) to install and set up great experience and wonderful customer service. Scheduling the install was very accommodating. I had to pull permits (Florida) and they worked with me from beginning to completion.

Original review: July 31, 2022

Blue World Pools was fast and did a good job with pool installation. They are always helpful with any pool needs or questions. Would recommend this company for pool installation. Good experience dealing with this company.

Original review: July 28, 2022

The pool is a top quality above ground pool. The installers prepared the ground and set up the pool. Blue World Pools are a hybrid pool that uses Ionization for water clarity and one gallon of household bleach once a week. Nearly being maintenance free, gives you so much more play time than work time. Thank you Blue World Pools.

Original review: July 26, 2022

I purchased a Blue World Pool and am enjoying it. They had it installed in a day. The water is crystal clear and I enjoy swimming in it without any chlorine or salt products. The ladder that comes with it was better than a typical a frame ladder.

Original review: July 26, 2022

This pool was as advertised. It was a easy process to purchase. It was installed a few weeks later. The installer was great. He showed up on time and got it done in one day. I recommend Blue World Pools.

Original review: July 25, 2022

Blue World World Pools was nice and professional. Installation in a day. Enjoyed the agent that came to our home. The Installation team were also professional in conduct and installation. Would recommend.

Original review: July 21, 2022

I love my new pool and the process was easy, very professional and took care of all my needs and the installer was great, answered all my questions, got me up and running quickly and everything they said I would get I did.

Original review: July 21, 2022

I had my pool installed last season and I am still impressed with quality and excellent customer service. I owned a pool for many years before this purchase and it was time consuming and I felt like I was constantly adjusting the chemicals and messing with filter. With My Pool from Blue World I literally put a gallon of bleach in a week, run the filter 4 hours a day and my pool is always clear an ready to go. I am so glad I upgraded to the classic pool!! It really has been a great investment.

Original review: July 20, 2022

Blue World Pools is a great company who will work with you to make all your pool dreams come true no matter what your budget is. Our salesman came out to our house and was very friendly and knowledgeable about what pool would work best with our budget and lifestyle.

Original review: July 18, 2022

Very courteous installers, answered all our questions and concerns. Would recommend these installers for all jobs. They made sure the ground was leveled and took no breaks until the job was done. Also, they made sure we was comfortable with the pump and equipment.

Original review: July 16, 2022

We had a great experience with Blue World Pools. Not only did the sales associate do a great job, the financial department was very cooperative, installation crew was efficient and knowledgeable, but we got the pool of our dream we always wanted!

Original review: July 12, 2022

I love my Blue World pool. It is beautiful. My experience was really really great. The size and color was perfect for my family. It is a really blue color. They gave lots of free stuff to help make the pool purchase better.

Original review: July 9, 2022

I have had a wonderful experience with Blue World Pools beginning with my salesman Jack who was very pleasant and answered all my questions, even after I purchased the pool. Jack followed up with me many times prior to having the pool installed. He was professional questions and was responsive to any questions I had. He also provided contact information including a photo of my installer. Jack went way out of his way to ensure I was satisfied. Then there is my installer Thomas and his team. They were professional and arrived a day early. The pool was installed in record time. Thomas was also very receptive to phone calls after the installation and made an emergency call to my house because something was leaking. He fixed it and was on his way. I could not have asked for a better team.

Original review: July 9, 2022

First, I contacted Blue World Pool for the advertised $300 pool. Salesperson makes appointment with my mom, husband, and myself. She was very nice and turned us away from $300 pool and got our attention on a much more expensive pool that was going to be $19k but we were supposed to get a discount because of the ad and because my husband and I are both disabled vets. I asked the salesperson how long before pool would be installed since it’s already June. We were told 4-6 weeks so I’m thinking 4th of July we should have a pool.

My uncle passed away the same week and we left out of town for funeral but I called 3x that week to find out what’s going on. I was told it’s In underwriting. I was a bit confused and questioned the lady when I called because I specifically asked if my credit was going to be checked because I’m buying a house. I was told no that it’s all in house financing but my credit was pulled twice by this company. I asked what my interest rate would be and the lady couldn’t tell me because it’s in underwriting so now we are 4 weeks in and I’ve had to continue to call them.

Finally, I called to them to cancel it because I’m not getting straight answers and feel lied to. Then I called back to speak to manager and the lady says she could drop my price down to $13k but I only have 3 days to “mail” them a certified letter to cancel but mail takes longer than that. Contract says 50% after 3 days if pool ordered. Pool should not have been ordered since I hadn’t been approved to my knowledge and should have been 30% but this company is telling me I have to pay $8500 for not doing a damn thing but lie and frustrate the consumers. We have asked to have a manager call us and that hasn’t happened yet. I am filing a report to BBB for these liars and misrepresentation.

Original review: July 5, 2022

I'd like to thank the top Leadership of going the extra mile and willingness to satisfy a contract and a customer. I had a series of issues once my contract moved along to the installation department. They brought the crew in that teaches their installers to handle the installation with white gloves. The internal issues were discussed at length, as a PM, I had brought the issues with resolutions as an escalation, the conversation was well received and issues rectified. I can appreciate the difficulties of running a world class operation and ensuring quality control along the way and keeping it consistent. As a customer I appreciate being heard and completely satisfied with the outcome.

Original review: July 5, 2022

I love my Blue World Pool! Installation only took 2 days. The new copper ion system keeps the water crystal clear and softens it. Makes my skin and hair feel amazing! I would absolutely recommend to a friend.

Original review: June 30, 2022

The overall experience was very good. The seller was not pushing and gave us what we asked for. This our 2nd pool from them. First one would have lasted longer if they would have told us then to buy a new ionizer every year.

Original review: June 29, 2022

Customer service and management are the worst I have ever dealt with. They have a don't care attitude, refuse to offer assistance and hang up on you. May 14th sales person was out I went with midline pool, was told install would be within 3-4 wks. I had to keep calling to ask about install date was finally told June 24th. Finance calls. Of course they upgrade you. I was told classic is the Cadillac of their pools the best, Fred also told me 4 inches deeper than midline. Found out today by Fred that midline and classic are both 52 inches deep. When I asked why did he tell me when we last spoke it was deeper the conversation ended because he tried to argue that he didn't tell me that and he hung up on me.

Supervisor Andria is no better she also has a don't care attitude as well and also hangs up on you. I received a call at 8p.m. night before my scheduled installation date to tell me it was cancelled. This whole company needs training in customer service and people skills. LET'S SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES THE NEXT SUPERVISOR TO CALL ME BACK!!!!

Blue World Pools response
Debbie Caceres,

We have done the best we can under the circumstances. We absolutely do care! It looks like your installation date is right around the corner and we are at the finish line. Please feel free to conact me at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. Management has absolutely worked with you to satisfy you.

Original review: June 22, 2022

We purchased a 27' round, 4' deep above-ground pool from Blue World Pools in 2020. We had a great summer, spending many hours in the pool with family and friends. It was a lifestyle-changing decision, as we found it became a great excuse to grill out, invite people over and relax. After deciding to sell our house that winter, the first thing we did at our new house was to call Blue World Pools and get the same pool again. This is our second pool in 2 years, and one of the best investments we have made. There is nothing more refreshing after doing yard work or a long day at the office than getting into your own pool. Highly recommended!

Original review: June 20, 2022

We love our Aboveground 24' pool. The Blue World Pools guy was awesome to listen to us and our needs and met them all the way. We use it all the time. Easy to clean and maintain. Love the sand ionizing filter. It is the best. Thank you so much.

Original review: June 20, 2022

I signed a contract & paid $4,500 with Blue World Pools to have an above ground pool installed and encountered the worst experience ever. 4/1/22-4/4/22 The installer (1 man) showed up 4 hours late day 1 & late in the evening for the next 3 days. Installer damaged the pool. On day 4, I called company and they terminated their installer and said they would need to bring a new frame and liner & I told them? NO? & I would cancel the sale. I followed cancellation instructions & I have proof of letter received within proper timeframe. They’re not agreeing & threatening arbitration & attorney cost.

Blue World Pools response
Valerie Lowery,

Please contact me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. You have not been communicating with us whatsoever. We are more than happy to work this out but need your help to do so.

Original review: June 14, 2022

I would highly recommend this company for your swimming pool needs. Our experience was smooth from start to finish and we are loving our pool. The installation crew we had were professional and thorough with explaining on how to start up our pool.

Original review: June 14, 2022

Friendly and professional service from the representative that came and presented the pool lines to install. All of the promises of the company were fulfilled in the timeframe stated. Installation was professional and timely. Very satisfied and would recommend 100% to others.

Blue World Pools Company Information