Learn More

3. Pool Companies

Reno, NV

4.6/5 (150 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

After the first meeting with the salesperson, I saw some negative comments about the company. So far, we have had a good experience with them. The salesperson was nice and knew the product and the installers were professional.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

The installation went great, it’s been a full year and all is well. Had to call in once for a service question. The response was quick and they addressed the need I had. I would definitely recommend Blue World Pools to my friends.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

From start to finish the whole experience was great. The sales lady came in a timely manner and was very informative and she made sure we got a great deal. The installers were quick and made sure I was all set and ready to go before they left. I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

We love our new pool. What a great company. Delivered and installed in one day we were swimming the next day. Installers were very professional and caring. They did a fantastic job. Our entire family loves the pool and I am very impressed with its high quality and appearance. What a way to beat the Texas heat. Thanks Blue World Pools.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I will definitely recommend this company to other people. They are very professional and responsive from the salesperson all the way to the installer. The price of the pool was good as well. The whole experience just was great.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

We absolutely love our pool! I really love that we do not have to put all the chemicals in our pool! The pool is made from high quality material and easy to maintain. Any issues that we have had, Blue World Pools stepped up and solved the issue in a timely manner.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

Our entire experience With Blue World was great! The installer was very knowledgeable, friendly and worked hard with his team to put up our beautiful pool. He answered all of our questions, and clean up in the yard was excellent. We have been swimming EVERY day possible! The Blue World pool is a high quality pool! We also can’t say enough about the ionizer compared to chlorine and salt water filtration pools we’ve had in the past - absolutely amazing!!! We absolutely love our pool.❣️

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

They did a fabulous job with the installation. We are very happy with our pool. I was extremely concerned at the beginning since there was no showrooms, but no… they did not disappoint us. I hope to ease anyone who may have had my concerns. I loved the installers. They were very professional.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

Everything went as we were told from the beginning to the installation. They gave us a wonderful deal and the installation was very well done. I haven't had a problem with it at all. I think everyone should have this pool in their yard.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

From sales to Instillations our experience has been top notch. Thank you BLUE WORLD POOLS for our new pool! We are expecting many years of quality time with friends and family enjoying our beautiful pool.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

As a whole, the company is great. The salesman that came out was awesome! He knew his stuff and was very professional. Then we get to the finance department, where they weren't sure what stack my paperwork should be in, which ultimately delayed my pool install. I had to call them to check the status. Yes, they offered me free stuff, which wasn't the point. So what was supposed to take a month took over 2. So to the install process. Wow, the installers were simply amazing! They went thru everything, worked hard, very professional and helpful! Now, I understand this was a crazy year but I feel they could've planned just a little better.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

The pool is a forever pool. Installation was done in one day like I was told. The pool is just as they said it would be. Very sturdy, not a cheap looking pool, very good material. Everything was explained to me in detail on how to care for the pool. I would recommend this company to people.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

The pool purchasing process was a pleasure working with Blue World Pools, from the initial purchase to coordination of installation to final installation. Very knowledgeable, great quality and great aftermarket customer service.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

The swimming pool from Blue World Pools exceeded our expectations. It is taller than I thought it would be and very sturdy. The employees were very friendly and talked us through the process of construction. We love it and are very pleased.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

This company upgraded us when there was a problem with the size pool we ordered, their customer service has been stellar and the installation was topnotch! We are completely satisfied with our purchase and heartily recommend Blue World Pools!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

Buying my pool from Blue World Pools was one of the best decisions I have ever made. From my initial contact with the sales rep to the day of installation, I immediately knew that this company was top notch. The sales rep helped me make the perfect selection to fit my lifestyle with her knowledge and passion for swimming pools. The installation was timely and the crew was fantastic! My daughter and I were swimming the next day. I feel healthier physically and mentally with my Blue World Pool. The only regret....I wish I had purchased one sooner.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

Installer came around noon in the Texas heat and installed my pool, they worked as a team and showed me and my wife the basic operation and how to start up the pool. When they finished the team cleaned up the work space and left my yard like it was when they came, a great job.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

My experience with Blue World Pools was Amazing. The pool we got is so amazing. It is big enough for my family. It's therapeutic for me and helps me with my pain. Recommend for anyone who wants a pool.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2021

Team was very polite and professional. The demo lady was also polite, kept her mask on, explained things very clearly. Install team was excellent! They were professional and patient as I asked a million questions. Definitely find this a worthy investment.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2021

It took a while to get installed. But they were awesome and I'm happy with my new pool. The installers were very nice and did a good job. So glad to have the pool and have enjoyed using it. I would recommend.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2021

The salesperson was super knowledgeable and helped me to pick the perfect pool for me and my family!! The installers were AMAZING and customer service has been exceptional!!! WE LOVE OUR BLUE WORLD POOL!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

Sales rep was professional and knowledgeable. Installers were the hardest working men I have ever met. Customer service was top notch before and after the sale! Pool is impressive. Would definitely recommend!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

The installation of our Blue World Pool was not perfect, but the delays were unforeseen. When the installation of our pool was delayed, Blue World Pools offered upgrades to ensure we would be happy with our pool. They followed up after completion to make sure that we were completely satisfied with our Blue World Pool.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

We knew we wanted a pool and Blue World Pools had everything we were looking for. They have multiple options at different price points. We had a knowledgeable salesperson. Our installers were great and the follow up customer service has been pretty good.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

We love our pool we purchased from Blue World Pools. It was the best decision we could have made. It was a great, fun investment. Once they came out to install the pool it was a smooth process. The maintenance on this pool is very easy. Anyone can do it.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

From the start of our first appointment with salesmen to the installers of the above ground pool was very professional. They did everything they had told us they would do and then some. Very pleased with the performance of the company.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

They setup our appointment and came when they said they would. Install was very efficient, done in like 4 hours. Had questions about the water levels once the pool was done filling and those were answered promptly. Very happy with our pool.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

On April 26, 2021 we entered a contract for a pool. We have had four install dates, we have not received a pool yet. They did not call to say they were not coming they just don’t show up. It’s always the same excuse. We are paying cash for the pool it is not financed. I was told by Russ that we could cancel after they did not meet the 120 day stipulation. Now we are being told they can’t meet this date but if we cancel we must pay 50 percent of the cost. If you decide to buy a pool read the contract carefully or you will be held hostage by this company. They try to make right by offering steep discounts and add-ins but at this point summer is over, my family has not had any pool time and I could have bought the same pool for half the price and been swimming by now. Don’t trust a word they say!

Original review: Aug. 1, 2021

I have had my 27' Blue World above ground pool for 3 years and it has been a delight. The company is pretty awesome as well. The staff are always friendly and ready and willing to help. Have a question about the pool?... Just call. They will have the answer! Maintenance is just adding 2 gallons of chlorinating liquid once a week (I put mine in on Sunday) and you're all set. The entire family enjoys cooling off in the pool on these hot SC days. I highly recommend Blue World Pools and I know you won't be disappointed.

Original review: July 31, 2021

The Salesman that sold us the pool was great, he very friendly & informative. Not a pushy salesman. Due to Covid, getting it here & installed took a bit but we expected that. Once it arrived the guys put it up & explained it to me very well. I was amazed at how great it looks. Thanks again Blue World. I would & have recommended Blue World to my friends & family.

Blue World Pools Company Information