Reno, NV

4.7/5 (171 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

We have only had our pool for a few months and I wanted to give it some time before I submitted this review. We love our pool. One negative, the pool vacuum does not work, we are waiting for them to call us back.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

The salesperson that came to my house knew all the answers to the questions we asked then the pool installation was perfect. We love our new pool! It is so easy to use. The ionization system really keeps the pool clean like they say!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

Blue World Pools had informed salesman that gave us clear information without any pressure and the installer also was on time and very helpful with answers to all questions I had, he walked me through the installation with no problems!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

Tony the installer and his crew were very knowledgeable, friendly, efficient. Tony explained what I needed to do with my new pool. The pool is fantastic and my daughter has been in it already. With Tony’s instructions it was easy to use pump and filter.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

The installers came when they were scheduled. It took them 2 days to put the pool up and having it running. The installers when they were finished they cleaned up everything. The pool looks great. You only have to put 2 gallons of bleach in it a week and it stays beautiful. I would recommend this pool to everyone.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2022

The service was excellent and the install was great. The install guy was amazing and did a great job and he went through all paperwork, explained everything and cleanup after the fact. I give him a 5 star also.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

I love this pool. My kids have enjoyed it. Wouldn't want any other company. I would and have told all my friends about my pool and the company that installed it. The guys were great that set it up also.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2022

We purchased our pool during the summer and received upgrade. However, we did have an issue with install when installer quit without notice, they immediately got me rescheduled with another installer.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2022

I want to have a better pool than the one I had and I had seen this ad for pools. So I got on the site and liked what I saw and called them. They sent me a sales agent and we sat down and discussed my options. I totally like the one I picked out and now that I physically can see my pool I am pleased. Even though it took almost 4 months and 3 different contractors to finally show up, it's now installed and my family and I can enjoy it for many years to come.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

The installer done a great job. Blue World Pools done good. We are very happy with our pool. We will be sending more customers. They were very helpful and always answer our questions. Pool is easy to keep clean and maintain.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2022

Recently purchased one of Blue World Pools Midline pools and had installed. The installation process was completed in a timely manner as promised by what I can only describe as a team of conscientious technicians. They leveled the ground and meticulously measure it to a fraction of an inch using laser technology. They answered questions tirelessly as had many. Upon completion, the lead technician described in great detail how to maintain the pool and how it worked. They cleaned up after installation and even left me with their personal cell phone in case of any issues. The home office has picked up the phone several times and helped my with further queries and have been nothing other than great in their effort to support me. Would recommend Blue World to anybody seeking an above ground swimming pool. The pool is sparkly.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2022

I decided to install a pool and I called this company. They came out and explained the process and costs. Within 5 weeks the pool was installed in my back yard. They are kind and courteous during the process. I would highly recommend this company to install your pool!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

My experience with Blue World Pools was great start to finish. My salesman was knowledgeable and answered all my questions. My install team was amazing. They were professional, on time, cleaned as they worked, were very respectful of my property, and communicated with me every step of the way. The after set up support from my install team has been great answering questions. I would highly recommend Blue World Pools. Great quality and service worth the price!!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

Hector is an excellent installer. Did a great job. Showed up on time and almost completed the job in one day except he had to stop because of rain and due to inclement weather. He was able to return the following day and complete.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2022

I would recommend Blur World Pools to anyone. The filtering system keeps the water crystal clear and we are very happy with the ionization system. It is a much more pleasant water experience than the chlorine system. The lifetime warranty relieves the worries of any major concerns. The installation was done in one day and we were enjoying the summer with our family in the pool!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

First, the salesperson was very thorough with presentation, great knowledge regarding product, and excited about his job. Second, the people that came to set the pool up were very efficient, knowledgeable about their jobs, friendly, and explained things that we needed to do after they left. Third, we are very satisfied with our pool. We have no had any issues with the pool itself.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

We love our new Blue World Pool! It is beautiful and so fun to be in plus with my health problems I have, the exercises I am supposed to do is painful so that is a no go but I can do them in my pool without discomfort! Our kids are absolutely ecstatic. The installers were very very nice and did a wonderful job. They worked until it was fully installed and ready to fill! Thanks Blue World! Signed, Joe and Peggy **.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

Our pool buying experience was great with Blue World Pools! We were able to schedule an appointment for a quote very quickly. The scheduling of the install was easy and was fairly quick. The installation went very quickly, it only took 3 1/2 hours. They cleaned up after themselves and there was no damage to our property. Everyone we dealt with was both professional and friendly! From start to finish the whole process took only 15 weeks and we are now enjoying our pool!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

We purchased a 25ft above ground pool and had an easy process. Blue World Pools made it simple and easy from the salesman that came to the house, Financing and installation. The pool was installed and ready for water within a day. Blue world pools gave us a nice upgrade for the same payment with lower interest. I would highly recommend Blue World Pools.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2022

My wife and I had a wonderful experience with the sales representative Vinny for Blue World Pools. Our installer Jeremy B. was very professional and completed the job in a timely manner. We love our new pool and the quality is amazing!!! Definitely recommend getting a pool from them!

Original review: Aug. 30, 2022

We recently had a pool installed and have had such a pleasant experience...It is very easy to maintain, we haven't had any problems at all. My kids use it almost daily. Will be sad when we have to close for winter lol.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2022

Our family truly enjoyed the pool during COVID. Our grandchildren were out of school. It gave everyone something fun to perform outside. We played games with water super guns and chose sides. That was a blast. We cooked outside and returned to the pool after playing red light, green light. We laughed, sang songs from the radio and danced. It was a pleasure even when I was alone it was relaxing on the floats with an adult drink.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

This company is a scam!!! Blue World Pools is a finance company first and foremost. Selling cheap pools is the side hustle. They came into my home with the promise of a $300 pool then like a timeshare push and push and push for you to buy a $15000 above ground pool which is insane. They tell you the $300 is the same as one at Walmart and if you want it then you still have to pay $2000 to prep the site or they will not install it even though free installation is stated on the website and in contract. Their finance rate is the same no matter how good your credit is but you don't find that out until after the fact when you get hit with a 34% interest rate!!!! And the icing on the cake is that the company hires felons to travel and represent them. FELONS that they send to your home. How this company is still in business with all the criminal activities is terrifying.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

The representative came to our home to explain the company and pricing; she was really patient with our questions and concerns. The pricing was reasonable. Once the installers contacted us, it was exciting to see the process at work. The installers were patient with the weather and finished the job in one day. They gave explicit instructions about the pool, skimmer, and anything else we had questions with. I highly recommend them as a great company to work with.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2022

We were so excited. We were getting a pool. I had researched and found Blue World Pools. The gentleman salesman was very pleasant and courteous. Once our contract was complete we received our installation date and the rest went very smooth and the install was quick. The installers did a fabulous job. Explained and showed us how to maneuver the ionizer, how to start up and shut down the system. How to winterize the pool. We are very pleased. We were guided through the startup process. Blue World Pools parts and service helped with balancing the pool chemicals. And quite us through every step. Thank You Blue World Pools. We are enjoying every minute of our new pool.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2022

It took them a while to get out pool here because they stayed so busy but oh the fun I’ve had enjoying every moment with my kids. Making so many memories with my kids just like my husband wanted me to do.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

The installer was professional and finished in one day. He fitted the pool to the existing deck perfectly. The pool is easy to clean and I love the filtering system. I would recommend Blue World Pools to anyone. The price is well worth the value. As someone that has had a pool all of their life, this was the most pleasurable experience I’ve had installing my pool.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

Even though it took about 4 or 5 weeks for the installer to come put in our pool, it only took about a total of 7 hours. It’s a beautiful pool with clear water, no burning chlorine eyes, no dry skin from chlorine, no salt. It has an ionizer which we have had no problem with.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2022

Happy to have the pool installed completely. Ground work included. Still a little expensive. Although everything in the country is expensive now. Maybe the price will come done as inflation lowers in our county.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2022

High quality pool, beautiful, beautiful design, sturdy quality, quality liner experience, experienced customer service agents. Do not have to wait for hours on hold very responsive. Will provide you all the best options for the perfect pool for your family

Blue World Pools Company Information