Reno, NV

4.7/5 (183 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

I purchased the Classic model 24' pool in March 2020, with the upgraded liner, upgraded steel supports and the lifetime warranty (very important!). The pool was completely paid off in June 2021. I have had a few problems with this pool, some of which were taken care of reasonably well, but I am now having problems resolving issues that continue to present. The first was the algae, which was fixed by purchasing algaecide. This was unexpected, as we were told that this would be a chemical free pool, but this incident was not a deal breaker, and has not repeated itself as of this time.

The next two problems were the broken steps and the broken intake flap. I called customer service for that problem. I left messages on Tuesday, October 6, 2020, and Saturday, October 10, 2020. When I called on Friday, October 16, 2020, I was able to speak to Phillip who stated they would ship those out if I sent pictures of the broken pieces, which I did. I also told Phillip about a leak we found in the pool that seems to only leak whenever the pump is turned on, and he stated he would have someone contact me. I received those parts within a few days after speaking with him. A few problems contacting someone who could help, but so far, not so bad.

This is where things went south. I received a text message on my phone from Campbell's Pool Installation in Fort Worth, asking to see pictures of the leak. When the pictures were sent, they stated that the pool would need to be patched due to a small hole/slice in the liner, and that it would not be warrantied. Soon after that, (sometime in February) the entire liner came apart in multiple places. The liner basically shredded the bottom edge that rubs against the metal walls. I called again to have them replace the liner, and they stated that the warranty did not cover the liner unless the liner split at the seams.

I asked for a copy of the signed contract at that time as I have never received one (a copy was supposed to be mailed to me as the salesperson did not drag a copy machine around with them). I was told that they would mail it to me for a fee. I tried to order a new liner through Blue World Pools, and they stated they did not have any liners to sell. I purchased a new liner, Styrofoam pool cove, and a plastic underlayment through Amazon because the underlay or cove was never installed, and the liner is of better quality and much thicker than what was installed to begin with.

I was out $1,600.00, but I don't have any problems with the liner now. The reason for the liner shredding? A cove was built out of sand for the install, and the sand pushed down which caused the original liner to sit directly against the metal walls and the bottom rail, which destroyed the liner. The reason for the leaks? Vegetation grew through the sand underlayment and poked holes in the middle of the liner.

The directional valve began leaking a few days ago. I sent an email to Blue World Pools this last Wednesday about this and that I found a few of the end caps broken. At this time I have not received a response to this email. I called them today to ask them about the parts. I was told my pool's lifetime warranty now does not cover plastic parts and that the above parts would cost me $571.00. It was my understanding that the only thing the lifetime warranty did not cover was the liner unless it split at the seams (per the previous conversation about the liner), but I cannot get the warranty terms mailed to me to verify. By the way, the only metal parts on the pool are the outside walls, the wall rails, and the top flange. Everything else installed on the pool is PLASTIC. Not much of a warranty...

At this time, I have not received a copy of the original signed contract that has the lifetime warranty terms on it. I have already purchased a liner for my pool. I purchased a gauge because I wasn't going to bother Blue World Pools for a $9.00 part. Now I have to purchase a directional valve and 4 end caps on a pool that does not seem to have any warranty. Looking up these parts, I can purchase the valve for $54.85 and ten of the original top caps for $219.90. I would have never paid $20,000 for a pool with no warranty. I could and would have purchased a $800.00 pool at Walmart if I knew I was being sold a pool with no warranty on any of the actual parts that might fail. This is ridiculous. The entire reason for this purchase was for the WARRANTY! This is probably the worst experience on a purchase I have experienced so far.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

It was a good experience except they had to keep changing my installation date due to Covid19.... The men who did the installment involve me though every step of the way.. They also made sure they answered any questions I had and took his time going over the handbook to make sure I understood how things works.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2022

Our pool was installed late in the season, so we did not get much chance use it in 2021, but we are very excited and looking forward to 2022! Very high-quality materials. Our installers were extremely helpful and professional! They did a FANTASTIC job and spent time reviewing the new pool with us and answered all our questions. I would highly recommend!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

Blue World Pools made the process of getting a pool easy and stress-free. Everyone we came in contact with, from sales to installation, was polite and helpful. We love our pool and are excited for next summer!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

Once I filled out the form that let them know I was interested they were quick to call me and answer all of my questions, there was a slight miscommunication to get someone out to our house to talk about the pool but it got worked out! They are really busy during their busy months so it is understandable.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

Purchase was easy and they kept us informed along the process. The installers were amazing and knew exactly what they were doing. Couldn't be happier with how everything went!!! Would highly recommend Blue World Pools.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

We were given great service installation with smooth great customer service. The insulators were respectful and very good at what they did. They did some extra work that they did not have to do. The salesman was friendly and was not pushy.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

Other than it took them longer to get back to us and set up pool...from spring till fall...long wait. Once they set up and very nice men on their way...we just have not used do to fall and cold weather. We are looking forward to it in summer 2022.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

Blue World Pools had a salesperson set an appointment and he was on time for our appointment. He went over all of the pool options that were available and sold us our above ground pool and it was installed in the time frame we were given, and the pool installation was completed in one day.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2022

I had no problems at all with the sales and installation dept. The finance dept was great too. I would recommend them totally. Everyone was so polite and easy to talk to. Can’t wait to jump in my new pool!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

I saw the advertisement on the internet. I called and a Rep was sent out. I placed an order and was given a date for installation. Everything went as planned. I now have a beautiful pool in my backyard!!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

When I called Sales, Customer Service…. all questions were addressed professional. Due to the demand there was a delay in the install. However; a date was given and honored. I was pleased with the overall experience.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

Company was great from the beginning with the salesman to the last with the installers. Easy to understand, friendly. Professional and finished the job in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone that wants a strong quality swimming pool with a 25-year guarantee.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

Easy pool. Blue World Pools made purchasing a pool an EASY process. When calling in to Blue World Pools their telephone etiquette and charisma was on point. No hassles or dilemmas. Installers for pool were professional and knowledgeable about the pools. My 24ft pool is clean, clear and beautiful!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

Great experience overall and very helpful explaining how to maintain the pool and pump. Highly recommend. The installation guys came all the way from Oklahoma since I am the first person in my area to get a pool from them and still got it done in one day.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2022

We love our pool, I’m even building a deck around it.. Unfortunately pump strainer cracked last year and I bought part from BWP and it never arrived. I reported a leak of water from connections and have not got any responses. Called and no one answers.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2022

We live in Brazoria Tx where it is very hot so we love our pool the salesman was on time and very nice answered all my questions. The install was fast and did an amazing job. The pool itself was great quality. Just an overall great experience and I love my pool.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

We have had a great experience. Blue World Pools has been fantastic with customer service. The installer was very nice and did a great job. We have had our pool since August and we absolutely love it!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

The pool guys were great! Our backyard was a blank canvas, and as a result, there were a lot of questions and complications that had to be answered and overcome. Absolutely no fault of the pool company or the installation crew they sent out. In fact, after we purchased the pool it took us a few months before WE we were ready to start the installation. We finally scheduled the installation, and then had to delay it. Twice! Entirely issues on our side, but the installers just took it in stride.

When we finally came up with a good date to start, they showed up, we had a long talk about our plans for the backyard, and they got to work. It turns out that it’s harder to install a pool in an empty backyard if you don’t have any solidly mounted equipment installed to begin with. Who knew? But the installation proceeded quickly and cleanly. They installed everything needed, and in a few days we had a pool! It has some temporary issues due to the rest of the backyard still being an empty mess, but after the rest of the yard is done this spring I will get some pictures of the pool nestled between the deck, patio, and garden area. Unfortunately, since we pushed the installation back so far, we only had a couple of weeks to fill, treat, and winterIze the pool. But we love it!!!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

Everything went smooth with installation and setting up. Would recommend to other family and friends. Pool still looks like new after a 1 1/2 of having it. The liner still in great shape it hasn’t faded like other cheap brands.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2021

Pool took a long period of time to install due to pandemic. Once it was installed enjoying it. The installer was great, efficient, and clean. Explained everything in detail for us. We can’t wait to use it more this summer.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

From installation with the Installers to over phone conversations with The Blue World staff everything so far is Great from them explaining how to put in Chemicals use of the pump water temperature etc.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

If you were looking for an affordable but beautiful Pool then Blue World Pools is who you need to call! Their customer service is great and their installation was quick and they did a great job! We were unsure if we wanted to get a pool but we are so glad we did. Low maintenance is one of the many perks to the Blue World Pools. You will not be disappointed!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

We loved our installation team. They set up our oval pool fast and efficiently. They went over all the maintenance and daily/weekly maintenance with us and were patient while we learned and wrote everything down. It is so easy to maintain and we love being able to go into our backyard and use our pool!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

Blue World Pools is a great company to get your next pool. Sale was great and assisted in understanding the process. The guys that came and set up the pool were very professional and had the pool up in a timely manner. Will recommend this company.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

Rep was very knowledgeable about the pools. The group of men that came to install the pool was very friendly, hard working, and knowledgeable in what they were doing. Very satisfied with the whole experience

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

We've had our pool for a few years now and absolutely love it! It's become the highlight of our summer evenings. Installation took longer than expected but it was during the summer months. Overall satisfied.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

Was a very fast install. Best investment ever. Cleaned their stuff up very well. Explained to me what everything was. Did not bother me till was completed. Gave me excellent gifts for my purchase. Reasonable price.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

The pool guys who installed the pool did a wonderful job. They let the pool ready. The whole process from beginning to end was fast. People from blue world pools polite and friendly. We are happy with our pool.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

The company representative was very personable and the process went smoothly. The pool was professionally installed and we are very pleased with the quality of the pool. Discounts were applied to the price of the pool, making it more affordable.

Blue World Pools Company Information