Reno, NV

4.7/5 (171 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

The installer was an amazing guy. He did a perfect job. Worked very hard and long hours to get our pool done. We love our pool. So relaxing, easy to maintain. The sales guy was very nice and gave great information.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

Blueworld Pools has been very helpful in answering all my questions that I had about an above ground pool, they answered all my questions and concerns in a timely manner. I would recommend Blueworld pools to anyone looking for an above ground pool.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

From the sales team to scheduling and installation, we could not be happier with our Blue World pool. While we are still in the start-up phase, everything is going smoothly and look forward to using our new pool in a couple days. Thank you Blue World Pools.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2022

Installation was very well done. Install was very nicely done in a timely manner. Installer was very polite. We have already began enjoying our pool. Very glad we bought the pool from Blue World Pools. You should too.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2022

When we first met with the salesman, he said if we’d buy today and agree to let our pool be “show pool” we’d get a 40% discount. We didn’t buy that day and paid full price at second meeting only to find out that they tell everyone this. It’s just a sales tactic. Long-story short, I ended up paying thousands more for the pool than I should have. I contacted Blue World and spoke with Russ In Customer Care. He wasn’t able to get me my money back but was able to help out by sending me some supplies and extras for the pool. Russ was great but have to give my overall experience a BIG THUMBS DOWN! No one likes to feel like they were taken advantage of and ripped off. Moral of the.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2022

We are absolutely in love with our new pool. It was installed in 8 hrs. and had it up and running ready to swim a few days later. I love it being Maintenance free, it's one of the best investments I have ever made. My kids and family love it. I love that it is hassle free and I can just enjoy the pool and not work the whole summer on keeping it clean.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2022

The service with them was very efficient and quick and also the installers were very knowledgeable and eager to assist with all of my questions and concerns. By this being my first above the ground pool l was nervous about the upkeep, after speaking with the installers I no longer have that concern.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

The salesman was very knowledgeable about the options of all the pools they offer. He let us pick the one we wanted. The installers did an awesome job. We are swimming on our pool daily. We love it. All the staff at Blue World Pools has been very courteous and knowledgeable. They have answered all our questions before and after the sale. Everything about our dealings with them has been pleasant. If you want a good pool from a good company, contact Blue World Pools. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

Blue World Pools are the best and do an excellent work from start till the end. We highly recommend them to anyone. We are very satisfied with all the work they did. We are very pleased with the perfection that Blue World Pools provide to us. Very well done.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2022

Was told at time of purchase that it would take 4 to 6 weeks. Was contacted ten days later and was given installer's information. They contacted us two days later and set up delivery time for pool and installation. The installation company called several times keeping us informed on everything. Our installers were very good while they endured 103 temperature.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2022

We’re very satisfied with this pool. It's built well and the installers were very meticulous while installing it. I’m very picky about someone installing something for me. I always go behind them and fix the little things that they missed or didn’t install to my satisfaction. The only thing I found was that they forgot a pair of scissors when they left! Great job Blue World installers!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

We had a great experience with Blue World Pools and our sales rep, Jerry was excellent! Very nice and explained all terms and answered our questions. They came on the day they said and had our pool up in one day! It is beautiful and we all love it. Mama is happy! Highly recommend them!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

We had our pool (24' round) installed 3 years ago and have loved it ever since! We built a 32'x52' deck around it and it just compliments the house. The entire staff (from install to sales/service) was awesome to work with! They get back to you when you have questions and are willing to do anything to make it right. I would (and have) recommended them to anyone looking for that oasis in their backyard. What makes it even better is the easy maintenance. These pools cost a lot less than in-ground pools not only with install but upkeep and are fun for everyone.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2022

Blue World Pools has been excellent From start (purchase) to install and set up great experience and wonderful customer service. Scheduling the install was very accommodating. I had to pull permits (Florida) and they worked with me from beginning to completion.

Original review: July 31, 2022

Blue World Pools was fast and did a good job with pool installation. They are always helpful with any pool needs or questions. Would recommend this company for pool installation. Good experience dealing with this company.

Original review: July 28, 2022

The pool is a top quality above ground pool. The installers prepared the ground and set up the pool. Blue World Pools are a hybrid pool that uses Ionization for water clarity and one gallon of household bleach once a week. Nearly being maintenance free, gives you so much more play time than work time. Thank you Blue World Pools.

Original review: July 26, 2022

I purchased a Blue World Pool and am enjoying it. They had it installed in a day. The water is crystal clear and I enjoy swimming in it without any chlorine or salt products. The ladder that comes with it was better than a typical a frame ladder.

Original review: July 26, 2022

This pool was as advertised. It was a easy process to purchase. It was installed a few weeks later. The installer was great. He showed up on time and got it done in one day. I recommend Blue World Pools.

Original review: July 25, 2022

Blue World World Pools was nice and professional. Installation in a day. Enjoyed the agent that came to our home. The Installation team were also professional in conduct and installation. Would recommend.

Original review: July 21, 2022

I love my new pool and the process was easy, very professional and took care of all my needs and the installer was great, answered all my questions, got me up and running quickly and everything they said I would get I did.

Original review: July 21, 2022

I had my pool installed last season and I am still impressed with quality and excellent customer service. I owned a pool for many years before this purchase and it was time consuming and I felt like I was constantly adjusting the chemicals and messing with filter. With My Pool from Blue World I literally put a gallon of bleach in a week, run the filter 4 hours a day and my pool is always clear an ready to go. I am so glad I upgraded to the classic pool!! It really has been a great investment.

Original review: July 20, 2022

Blue World Pools is a great company who will work with you to make all your pool dreams come true no matter what your budget is. Our salesman came out to our house and was very friendly and knowledgeable about what pool would work best with our budget and lifestyle.

Original review: July 18, 2022

Very courteous installers, answered all our questions and concerns. Would recommend these installers for all jobs. They made sure the ground was leveled and took no breaks until the job was done. Also, they made sure we was comfortable with the pump and equipment.

Original review: July 16, 2022

We had a great experience with Blue World Pools. Not only did the sales associate do a great job, the financial department was very cooperative, installation crew was efficient and knowledgeable, but we got the pool of our dream we always wanted!

Original review: July 12, 2022

I love my Blue World pool. It is beautiful. My experience was really really great. The size and color was perfect for my family. It is a really blue color. They gave lots of free stuff to help make the pool purchase better.

Original review: July 9, 2022

I have had a wonderful experience with Blue World Pools beginning with my salesman Jack who was very pleasant and answered all my questions, even after I purchased the pool. Jack followed up with me many times prior to having the pool installed. He was professional questions and was responsive to any questions I had. He also provided contact information including a photo of my installer. Jack went way out of his way to ensure I was satisfied. Then there is my installer Thomas and his team. They were professional and arrived a day early. The pool was installed in record time. Thomas was also very receptive to phone calls after the installation and made an emergency call to my house because something was leaking. He fixed it and was on his way. I could not have asked for a better team.

Original review: July 9, 2022

First, I contacted Blue World Pool for the advertised $300 pool. Salesperson makes appointment with my mom, husband, and myself. She was very nice and turned us away from $300 pool and got our attention on a much more expensive pool that was going to be $19k but we were supposed to get a discount because of the ad and because my husband and I are both disabled vets. I asked the salesperson how long before pool would be installed since it’s already June. We were told 4-6 weeks so I’m thinking 4th of July we should have a pool.

My uncle passed away the same week and we left out of town for funeral but I called 3x that week to find out what’s going on. I was told it’s In underwriting. I was a bit confused and questioned the lady when I called because I specifically asked if my credit was going to be checked because I’m buying a house. I was told no that it’s all in house financing but my credit was pulled twice by this company. I asked what my interest rate would be and the lady couldn’t tell me because it’s in underwriting so now we are 4 weeks in and I’ve had to continue to call them.

Finally, I called to them to cancel it because I’m not getting straight answers and feel lied to. Then I called back to speak to manager and the lady says she could drop my price down to $13k but I only have 3 days to “mail” them a certified letter to cancel but mail takes longer than that. Contract says 50% after 3 days if pool ordered. Pool should not have been ordered since I hadn’t been approved to my knowledge and should have been 30% but this company is telling me I have to pay $8500 for not doing a damn thing but lie and frustrate the consumers. We have asked to have a manager call us and that hasn’t happened yet. I am filing a report to BBB for these liars and misrepresentation.

Original review: July 5, 2022

I'd like to thank the top Leadership of going the extra mile and willingness to satisfy a contract and a customer. I had a series of issues once my contract moved along to the installation department. They brought the crew in that teaches their installers to handle the installation with white gloves. The internal issues were discussed at length, as a PM, I had brought the issues with resolutions as an escalation, the conversation was well received and issues rectified. I can appreciate the difficulties of running a world class operation and ensuring quality control along the way and keeping it consistent. As a customer I appreciate being heard and completely satisfied with the outcome.

Original review: July 5, 2022

I love my Blue World Pool! Installation only took 2 days. The new copper ion system keeps the water crystal clear and softens it. Makes my skin and hair feel amazing! I would absolutely recommend to a friend.

Original review: June 30, 2022

The overall experience was very good. The seller was not pushing and gave us what we asked for. This our 2nd pool from them. First one would have lasted longer if they would have told us then to buy a new ionizer every year.

Blue World Pools Company Information