Reno, NV

4.6/5 (202 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: June 14, 2022

Purchasing was very easy and hassle free. The installation company did a great job and in good timing. Blue world pools makes it very easy to make payments. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Original review: June 13, 2022

Blue World Pools salespeople are very dishonest and will intentionally lie about many things including delivery times. I purchased a pool from Blue World Pools and the salesman said it would be installed in 3-4 weeks and they could fit the equipment through my 48 inch fence gate. 5 weeks later I just found out the opening needs to be six feet and installation is 3 months not 3 weeks. Very frustrating to have someone lie to my face multiple times for a sale.

Aimee Kobelka,

We are not behind that far in any market. I know we have one of our best installation crews assigned to your installation. The opening must be wide enough to fit a bobcat through. Please feel free to contact me directly now and in the future at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: June 13, 2022
Why did I give Blue World Pool 5 stars? Because everybody that we talked to was very knowledgeable, very experienced, very cordial. They answered any questions that we had. And the installers was excellent. What would I say to a friend that’s considering Blue World Pool? I would say that it would be a very good investment and that they should take it.
Original review: June 10, 2022

The first installation was cancelled and we had to wait a couple of weeks while they found a new installer. During that time they were very hard to get ahold of to try to get a status. The salesman that sold us the pool left a card and said call him anytime but when we tried he never answered or returned any of my calls. The new installers were kind and knowledgeable and did a good job. I am pleased with the final result but not so much with the process we had to go through to get here.

Original review: June 7, 2022

Love my pool. We are a year in and the only struggle is keeping the water clear. The first backwash caused a huge white cloud and we’ve fought it every since. Aside from that Blue World has been great. Jamie

Original review: June 6, 2022

I highly recommend Blue World Pools. I was very skeptical about investing in a Blue World Pool. I decided to check it out and the sales rep was awesome. He was very professional and knowledgeable and answered all my questions and concerns. He was not pushy and did not pressure me in any way. It was installed in late August by a great crew. Being the end of August left us with little time to enjoy the pool before having to close it up for the winter. We reopened the pool this May and I was so surprised to find that the pool water looked pretty much the same as it did when I closed it, just as I was told it would with following closing procedures. I was amazed how easy it was to get it prepared for this year's swimming season.

My family and grandkids love this pool. My experience with BWP was great from the initial purchase up to the final installation. The installation crew was courteous and professional and Customer Service answered all my questions and concerns when I contacted them by phone. They were very friendly and helpful and never made me feel stupid about questions I had. My grandkids love it and it is a great place for friends and family to hang out and enjoy while relaxing and cooling off. I am very blessed now to have a BWP and it has been a great investment. I now have a high quality, low maintenance pool that we can afford and enjoy for years to come. If a person is serious about investing in a good quality pool that is low maintenance, I highly recommend Blue World Pools.

Original review: June 4, 2022

Blue World Pools are great, it's been a year and we been enjoying the pool ever since. The pool looks great and the pump is very strong. The pool is a chemical free and that's what we liked about it, we run our pump 12 hours on and the pool stay crystal clear.

Original review: June 2, 2022

Called to make an appointment for a pool quote. Husband and I committed ourselves to 10:30 AM, today. NO one showed up. I called their 800 number. First person I spoke w/ sounded unhappy w/ her job and/or callers. Real attitude. Passed me to sales. Second person was short and gruff w/me right out the gate before he even knew who I was or why I was calling. He says we're not on the "board," whatever that means, and QUICKLY transfers me back to the first person. I tell the first person what little I know, and I am not pleased. She tells me someone "tried" to call us. I said nope; I don't even have a missed call. I went to ask her what phone number she has for us... and suddenly, just like that, the girl who hates her job is gone.

It was either a disconnect, or she hung up on me. I suspect the latter. I decide to give it the benefit of the doubt, and assume we were disconnected. I called back, and I happen to get her. I asked her nicely, did we get disconnected or did you hang up on me....and she says..."uh-hum." I start to explain and asked what's going on, and she now puts me on hold without saying a word (music starts playing), and someone else picks up the line. A nice person. So I ONCE AGAIN, start to explain, and ask where is our person. She tells us for some reason it's pending and something to do w/our deed??? 1. There is nothing wrong with our deed. Lived here for over 20 years. 2. They could have called and asked us any questions if they had any. I wouldn't trust this company after all of this. NO way.

William,

I am very sorry for your inconvenience. We value and appreciate your interest. Please reach out to me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. We are a family owned and operated business that strives to treat all customers fairly and with respect. I will do my best to turn your experience into a positive one. We try and create a fun and postive work environment as well sell family fun!

Original review: June 1, 2022

We have had so much fun with our pool. The installation was excellent and timely. We have had it for almost a year and have had no problems. The care and maintenance is easy and the pool is beautiful. We have soooo much fun in our pool!

Original review: May 30, 2022

Items that were left out while the salesman was talking. Now we wish we would of never bought it. Not very happy with what we are stuck paying for. Nothing is right with what the guy said to us. Not any.

Michelle,

Please reach out to me directly at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren. I am eager to find out what the miscommunication from initial sale to installation is. Additionally, if there are items not recieved I am happy to look into it for you! We are a trusted name in the swimming pool business and considered to be an industry leader. We are a family owned and operated company that strives to treat our customers fairly and with respect.

Original review: May 29, 2022

We cannot say enough about the Blue World Pools team. They have been the absolute greatest. The pool is amazing, we have had no problems with the pool. The liner, the pump, the vacuum, all of it are fantastic. We are very happy and would and have recommended Blue Worl Pools to everyone wanting an above ground pool.

Original review: May 28, 2022

We love Blue World Pools. They were very easy to work with. The people were very nice and helped with every step of the way. Financing and payments are very easy. We love our pool and we would definitely buy from them again.

Original review: May 28, 2022

Our pool is very easy to maintain. The chemical balance is very easy to set up this spring. Over the winter it stayed blue and only required a few chemicals to get totally balanced and ready for swimming fun.

Original review: May 28, 2022

Everyone I dealt with was very friendly and helpful. Service was fast. We love the way our pool looks. Was set up and they did a great job doing it. I’ve called customer service a few times to ask questions and they always help answer anything I needed.

Original review: May 26, 2022

I love my pool! I have had a great experience with Blue World Pools. Installed on time and pool is top quality. I highly recommend. I also love the fact that I don't have to use very much chlorine as it can be expensive.

Original review: May 25, 2022

The pool is great and it comes with all the accessories like a ladder, chemicals, pump, vacuum, winter cover and oxidizer. The installation crew were great and answered all questions plus customer service is the best.

Original review: May 24, 2022

Great pool and support team which is available for any troubleshooting. Staff is hopeful and knowledgeable. My children love the pool cooling off during the long summer days and nights. Plus size it all increased the value of property.

Original review: May 24, 2022

First off, we never received our pool contract from the sales representative. Though I have asked for ours several times from different levels/departments within the company. Hold times can be 30 minutes plus for any department without knowing positions in the queue and you most likely will find yourself transferred/redirected for another lengthy hold. I have found hanging up and trying the number+extension again sometimes removes the hold time; makes zero sense.

The installation was a rush job with the ground not being 100% cleared or leveled prior to setup; blame falls on customer for not checking thoroughly enough. Be warned, there will be metal screws all on the ground where they assemble the metal posts; I stepped on one and it stuck nicely into my bare foot. We discovered seven more screws spread out in the area to include near the pump. Anything plastic needs to be double checked for proper alignment/fit; unfortunately breaks/leaks won't be noticeable until water levels are sufficient to discover the leaks. You will need an extension cord regardless of distance from outlet. No extension cord is provided and this was not mentioned to us until a few days prior to actual installation. Would be nice if a true site survey was conducted prior to day of installation; sales personnel are not trained on how to do this.

This is by no means a chemical free pool! Though we were told several times the pool only required weekly Clorox bleach to sustain it. We discovered after installation, that this pool requires ALL the chemical and testing maintenance an old chlorine pool requires. In comparison to my previous salt water pools, this pool requires substantial maintenance in time and money. Don't be fooled, this pool will cost you a lot to maintain it! For the cost to quality comparison, we definitely believe we overpaid for this pool! Just one of those experiences that proves patience is needed during these times.

Tim,

Firstly we value and appreciate your businesss. My apologies if the installation did not go as smoothly as expected. If you encounter leaks directly after installation then we would come out and fix them. The installation team takes pictures throughout the installation to ensure it is done properly, and I am happy to share them with you. The screw packets come with extra screws, however they should not be left scattered on the ground. Balancing your pool water when it is first filled is absolutely normal, however moving forward it should be easier and more cost efficient to maintain. Please understand you need to contact our service department with help balancing the water with our ionization system. You might be being lead astray by a local pool store. We ask in a tape recorded conversation on the day of the sale if you recieved your copies of the pool contract to ensure this is done. Furthermore at installation you recieve an additional copy of the pool contract and retail installment contract (if you are financing). We are a family owned and operated business that strives to treat all customers fairly and with respect. Please feel free to reach out to me directly as resource moving forward at 1 800 706 0907 ext 3031, Sean Warren.

Original review: May 24, 2022

We were in the market for a pool and came across Blue World Pools. A consultant came out and we discussed packages. There were a few hiccups but they worked with us to resolve and rectify. My family loves this pool! It is huge and beautiful in our yard.

Original review: May 23, 2022

Had the salesman come to my house and it was a very well delivered presentation. Got set up with an install appointment right away and they came out within days. Installation took 1 day and was very clean and good work. Pool has been flawless since and we use it as much as possible.

Original review: May 20, 2022

The entire buying process was smooth and simple! From the salesman coming out to the house, to the installation process. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to purchase a pool! My favorite purchase by far!

Original review: May 20, 2022

We called and they scheduled a meeting. He met at our convenience and spent lots of time answering all our questions & concerns. Helped us find ways for great discounts. Took a little long to hear back once we signed up, but finally it all came together. Installers were very nice, but didn’t put the pool close enough to the deck as we had asked. We had to build more deck! But, that’s not Blue World Pools. Everything has gone smooth from their end and we are pleased! We love our pool and hope to enjoy it for many many years!!!

Original review: May 20, 2022

Blue World Pools had very good customer service skills and they were very professional and polite. They even gave me their cell phone numbers if I ever needed. Blue World Pools are very sturdy and we haven't had any problems with our pool. I love my pool and so do my kids. I am one happy parent. It was a pain having to go places to go swimming and ask for favors but I saw their ad and I called them. It was very easy to set up an in home appt. They were very knowledgeable about their products and I am able to make payments that are easy on my budget, Blue World Pools has been nothing but good to my family and my family is very thankful that we were able to get a pool with them. Thank you.

Original review: May 18, 2022

The purchase and installation was seamless and me and my family are enjoying our new pool. The customer service was very helpful and knowledge. I believe I got my monies' worth and will refer others to Blue World pools.

Original review: May 18, 2022

The experience from beginning to end with Blue World was smooth. The salesman was very knowledgeable of the products. The installers were very informative as well. We love our pool and wish we had bought it sooner! Thanks for helping us make many new memories!

Original review: May 18, 2022

Blue World Pools have been great to us. To begin, the sale person was able to give us a presentation on a Sunday, which was perfect for our work schedule. Installation did take a few months but it was in the time frame we were given. Installers were nice, polite, and showed us how to do everything.

Original review: May 18, 2022

They installed our pool, August 2021 and they have been ext. helpful with helping us winterize and reopen the pool for 2022. Definitely worth the time and money! They also gave us certificates to help us with purchasing products for the pool.

Original review: May 18, 2022

Salesperson knew a lot about the pool and installer were very friendly and did not leave a mess in the yard. Pool was everything they said. Very easy to keep up with people in the office, was very good with getting me anything I needed.

Original review: May 17, 2022

My family and I are thrilled with our pool from Blue World Pools. I never thought I could afford a pool. Blue World Pools made that a reality for my family. We have a 24 foot semi above-ground pool. From start to finish the process was great. The pool is low maintenance and cleaning products are super affordable.

Original review: May 16, 2022

We are glad that we found Blue World Pools. We were shopping for a pool to replace our old pool and Blue World Pools was the only one who was responsive and could get us into a pool in a matter of weeks. They were very informative and helped us select the right pool at a good price. Install went smoothly and we were able to enjoy our pool with our friends and family right away. Would highly recommend!

Blue World Pools Company Information