Reno, NV

4.7/5 (183 ratings)

About Blue World Pools

Blue World Pools is an above ground pool dealer that offers high-quality products at an affordable price. The company delivers and installs above ground pools. Installation is included in the price and can be done in a matter of days. Financing options are available on Midline and Classic pool models. The company offers free site inspections and consultations.

Pros

• Comprehensive packages
  • Affordable pools
  • Financing options

Cons

• Limited installation availability
  • Extra fees for delivery

Bottom Line

Blue World Pools offers affordable and deluxe above-ground swimming pool package options. Packages include pool equipment and a manufacturer’s warranty. Free installation is limited to certain states.

Blue World Pools Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue World Pools?

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

Had to replace pool pump within the first year, wrinkles in the liner, faded where steps were (had to move them). Terrible “warranty” and customer service when we called about the pool pump not working and the stairs cracking, plus dark spots in the liner all occurred within the first year and we were told it is not covered.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

The process was easy and the people were great! It took a little longer to process and get someone out to install... but once it was installed and everything was done it was worth the wait!! The product is amazing! We got a great pool at the best price and it will last us a lifetime! We love it!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

We had a great experience from start to finish. Someone came out and discussed the options in person; which was great. The finance department was very helpful and the installation process was awesome. I would definitely recommend Blue World Pools.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2021

The Sales and installation was perfect. Awesome pool and friendly service department. Everything was installed perfect and was on time. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a pool to look no further than Blue World Pools. Their pools are the top of the line and literally no chemicals after once you get it at proper levels.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

From the first call to the install we had a great experience. Everyone answered any questions we had. And the install was done in a day. The installers were professional and knowledgeable. Now we are all enjoying the pool.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

This is a high quality pool. The pump, filter and liner are very good and should last many years to provide my family with a lot of enjoyment which it was purchased for in the first place. The installer did a great job.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

The install of my pool was so smooth and easy. Lots of contact with the install crew, they were friendly and made sure that we understood what was being completed. Financing was easy as well. Love the fact that my pool is chlorine free.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

Scott was amazing. He gave us lots of info for keeping our pool in good shape. Customer service was excellent. We needed a new pump and it was here the next day. An O-ring was stretched but they are sending out another.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2021

I would recommend getting your pool from Blue World. They offer great customer from start to finish. They have even made a few calls after the installation to make sure everything is good with our pool. We absolutely love our Blue World Pool!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

Although it took 8 weeks for delivery (because of COVID issues) we were still able to enjoy our new pool. This was installer's first install and we had a few bumps but he worked through them and kept us informed and did an outstanding job. I received phone calls throughout the process and was informed of next step. I would highly recommend Blue World Pools!!! Not too sure of their financing as the interest rate is extremely high so I did get my own financing through my bank. Can't wait for next summer to jump back in!!!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2021

Installers were knowledgeable and nice. They knew what they were doing. They made sure they knew where the pool was to be set before installation process started to ensure there were no mistakes. They double checked their work as well.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

We had a great experience with our Blue World Pool installation. We were informed of the process along the way. The installer worked with us to ensure the pool placement was exactly what we wanted. He was professional and made sure the job was done right and accurately. Everyone was friendly and always answered any questions I may have called about. I recommend this company for your above ground pool needs.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

Very happy with our pool. Bought the 18' pool. The install was flawless. Got in mid Sept. Was still able to get a few swims in, all the way to Oct. Great instructions on how to close up for the winter. Looking forward to next swim season.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

Install was great and customer service was amazing. They cleaned up after and did not leave a mess. Also showed me how everything needed to work and how to maintain it. Also when I had any questions they were there to help.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

It started off rocky but once they got the ball rolling they did a excellent job!! Only thing they can improve is installing pool at better time frame.. I will have to wait to enjoy my pool spring... I was hoping this Summer...

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

We love our pool. The quality and size of the pool for the price is great. The set up team was great!!! Sale and customer service was misleading on the ordering process. I was able to talk to a team lead and she was great and had the right truthful answers.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

We ordered our pool in June, it was finally installed in October. They were not good about letting me know when we would get the pool after we were initially told it would be soon. The installer did a great job.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

Great install. Guys were very nice and professional. They showed up on time and explained the process very well. They went over all the equipment and taught us proper procedures. Josh was great. Looking forward to next spring to use it.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

The entire process from the first phone call until the pool was installed was excellent. The install happened 7 weeks from purchase and the installers were knowledgeable and super friendly. They also had a problem with the pool we had ordered and upgraded at no cost to a larger pool.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

My experience was so great. They take their time. I enjoy. They contact you about everything. This is my first pool. I love it. Ypou everything about this company. My pool is beautiful. You might want to give them a call.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

I love my pool and so does my grandkids. They want to stay in it all the time. I would stay in it myself but the cold weather is coming. And it is sturdy and well built. I love how the steps on the inside is flush against the wall and the the ladder on the outside can be raised up and locked so no one can get in especially little kids.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

Very informative and had pool done in a day. I believe that they sent the best to install my pool. The guy was very nice. I also enjoyed the guy who came to sell us the pool. All around was a great experience.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

Sales rep had good knowledge of products & great brochures that truly show final product. Installation went very well, BWP handled all shipping needs as promised & had the installation company contact us for install date. The whole process went perfectly as planned. Excellent company with excellent products. Thank you again! R. ** - Ocklawaha, FL

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

I wasn’t on hold for too long and I get like they really cared about getting that pool out to me and making sure it was well put together. The pool is great and now in my backyard. My kids love it. 100% recommend.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

My experience with Blue World was outstanding! I was always greeted with respect everyone is very knowledgeable and customer friendly. Our pool took a little longer to come than expected but other than that we had a great experience. I’m am so happy that we made the decision to go with this company

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

Very knowledgeable and would recommend to anyone. We been looking for good pool and the first visit was simple and to the point. The upgrade was awesome price was where we needed it to be. This whole purchase was easy.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2021

Blue World Pools were great to work with. Everyone from the salesman to the installers did a great job. The pool installation went smooth and was did in a timely manner. The quality of the the pools was exactly what they said it would be.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

Nice pool for our family. Customer service friendly each time I have needed to place a call for assistance. Easy maintenance protocol. Winterizing instructions are not very specific, but easy enough to figure out.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2021

We bought a pool from Blue World Pools and we had a great experience. They were very communicative and the installers were very knowledgeable and friendly. The installation. Was challenging but they had no issues completing it. The pool looks great!

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

Purchased a pool from Blue World Pools June 6th 2021. Was told because I agreed to be a show pool that my pool would be installed immediately. Was in the contract I signed. After 6 June 2021 I did not receive any calls to schedule my install, EVER! I called only to get a voice mail that said they would call back in 24 hours, never happen, or once someone did answer told me they would call back, never happen. I only knew my pool was being installed, the day before the installer came, was because the installer answered a month old text I sent them on if they have a date for my install.

Pool installers come and install the pool and when I fill it up with water it leaked from the plumbing to the filter. So installers come back and fix it. Guess what? It has a leak under the pool. So two months have passed and Blue World Pools service tells me I am at the mercy of the installers schedule and they can't help me. Do not get screwed over like I did, stay away from this company.

Blue World Pools Company Information