Ship Your Car

Great Service. Transparent Pricing. Clean Car Guarantee.

Get a Free Quote
1.33/5

Ship Your Car

Great Service. Transparent Pricing. Clean Car Guarantee.

Get a Free Quote

58 Auto Transport 123 Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 20, 2019

After detailed instructions with emails and pics, we agreed on a price and Auto Transport 123 stated that I would not be charged until my vehicle was delivered, just needed credit card number to secure shipment. Within 30 seconds of contract signing, $125 was charged to my account. 3 weeks later after numerous calls with no response and weeks of storage fees, a friend and I transported the vehicle. When I finally made contact with 123 they stated that I have a $125 credit to use for future transports. Now why would I want to ever use this company again?

Original review: April 9, 2019

I was looking for a company who can delivery two classic cars I recently purchased, It is how I contacted AT123. The first car was the Ford model A 1928 year of manufacture, was located in NC. The second was Paccard 110, 1940 year of manufacture, located in Florida. This car was sold on Mecum Auto Auction. Over the phone, I discussed the details of the contract with an AT123 employee named Oskar and others (don't remember names). I discussed two contracts for which I must pay a $ 100.00 deposit each. This numbers also clearly mentioned on the second page of the contracts. When I got a contract for the signature, the deposits amount was changed to $250.00.

Both contracts INVOICE # ** for Florida pickup and INVOICE # ** for NC pickup, obliged AT123 pickup my cars by January 15, 2019. IT WAS NEVER HAPPENS. Not 01/15, not 01/16 not any other day. Both contract - NEVER!!!! All these days I called AT123 and tried to find out the situation but did not get a clear answer. 5 PM on 01/17 I call AT123 and I told them that if tomorrow 01/18 by 12 AM the cars will not be taken away, I will cancel all the contracts because they are not executed. No one even called me back. At the and 123 Auto Transport charge my credit card for $425 and $400 for service they never provided. During dispute 123 Auto fabricates fake invoices and lay to credit card investigator.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 20, 2019

This company is a sham. I contracted to have my vehicle picked up and delivered from Las Vegas to Atlanta with 45 days notice. The vehicle was to be picked up and delivered on March 13 2019. First they contacted me to say they had a driver and the car would be delivered on March 11th. That sounds great but there would be no one home to deliver the car to. The contract was to deliver the car on March 13th. They said, "No problem. We will find you another driver."

Five days before my leaving Las Vegas Auto Transport still had not contacted me to inform me when they would pick up the car. I would call 2 times and three times a day to see when they would pick up the car. Always the answer was, "Don’t worry. We have a driver and he will be contacting you soon." Three days before my leaving Las Vegas I still had not heard from them. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they would tell me that the supervisors came in at 1:00 pm it that they would pit me on a list to be contacted.

Finally on March 12 the day before leaving I realized they were never going to pick up my car and I cancelled. I ended up losing my airfare because I had to cancel my return flight home. I asked that my deposit of $390 be refunded and they denied the request stating that I had to cancel 10 before pick up but they never picked up my car. Later I learned this company has a 1 star rating. THEY ARE CROOKS. DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR HANDS.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Everything you read in the reviews is 100% accurate. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I am 3 pages in on notes about our experience with them and all the different people from here which, with no disrespect, do not speak very good English. They never picked up the car and actually asked me to hide a key on the property, tell them where it is, and the driver, whoever that is, will find it and take the car!?! After paying in full, up front, they told the pick up company which they didn't even contact until the day they were supposed to pick up that I had a balance due of $513.00 in cash. I told them I had a receipt showing no balance due and Ahmed from the pickup company told me that no driver wants to pick up because they are not getting cash.

Ahmed also offered for me to drive the car to the "driver's" house and leave it there since I was flying home the next day, the day after the car was supposed to be picked up and was verified the day before. Anthony, who told me he was one of the owners knew I was only in Mo. for 4 days when I booked 10 days before and assured me it would be no problem since they do that "run" every week. Turns out Anthony is not an owner but Mark is but Joe from "customer service" could not disclose Mark's last name. As per "Joe" the company canceled our contract. Our credit card company is working with us on the "pending charge" and the card has been closed. I really think this company should be put out of business. I think the whole thing is a scam.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I’ve used this company to transport my car a few times as a travel and have been very pleased with the service I received - the updates and the condition of my car when it arrived - etc. The fast and friendly service as well as being reasonably priced!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Transport 123?

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We hired this company to transport my daughter's brand new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe from Long Island, N.Y. to San Diego CA. It took them 28 days to deliver, actually lost the car and damaged when delivered.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

If you wanna lose big choose Auto Transport 123. Worst customer service you will ever experience. NEVER trust these people. Never give them a penny. They should be shut down for fraud. Do your homework. I wish I did.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I was contracted with another carrier on August 10, 2018 to pick up my 2016 Corvette. Candice with Auto Transport 123 'called me' although I had never spoken to this carrier before and said she had a driver that could pick up my car immediately. I informed her that I was contracted with another carrier and she said that was okay. So she sends me a contract on my email and told me to open it up and click everywhere that was highlighted. So she asked for my card number and I gave it to her. Big mistake! So I didn't hear from a driver and I called and called and could never get in touch with her. Just some foreigners that I couldn't understand would answer the phone. Well I got tired of waiting on them so after about 4 days I called them and told them to cancel my pickup and I booked a flight to go to Wisconsin and pick up my new car that I had purchased. After I got back with the car they called and said they had a driver that would pick up the car again. I told them I had already gotten it. They charged me 275.00 anyway. Do NOT use Auto Transport 123.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Looked into at 123 to haul a truck. Like an idiot I gave them my card number. When I found someone else to haul the truck in a more timely fashion they charged me $100 cancellation fee. No one told me there was a cancellation fee. They didn't have a driver lined up so there was no reason to charge me. I had to cancel my card to keep them from stealing more money.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

In the beginning, we contracted with Jason to move a Louisiana State Police Van from BTR to LAX. We were told that we needed to send a company check for the move, but the check would not be cashed until they had a driver secured for the move. Well, the day they received our check which was on 12/24/2018, it was cashed. Ten days later, they still did not have a truck. We called every day, sometimes three to four times a day to see if a truck was secured. We were constantly told that they had a truck. They were just waiting for the driver to sign and send back the contract. These were all lies.

I have been in the transportation industry for over 45 years. The reason we gave Auto Transport 123 a try is because Jason was calling us on a weekly basis asking us to give them a try since we move a number of vehicles for our customers. From what I can tell, in order to be hired by Auto Transport 123, you must first take a class on how to lie to customers. They are one of the worst transport customers in the US. This is also the company that we found out later, was paying for great reviews from previous customers. Stay clear of Auto Transport 123.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I don’t know how John, one of the sales reps, sleeps at night. This whole thing is a scam. They tell you they have their own trucks and can have a pick up immediately. They tell you that so you will sign a contract for a deposit. Unfortunately, I quickly learned they do not have their own trucks and will not pick your car up immediately. Once you pay the deposit they won’t answer your calls and you’re lucky if a truck shows up. If someone answers, you get routed to some Asian you can’t understand. When you cancel they charge you $100 and they say they it’s legal because you signed the contract. It’s a HUGE scam. Beware. I used KVG Auto Transport after dealing with this scam. KVG was amazing, honest, and reliable. Save yourself the headache and use them.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

ZERO Stars!!!! A complete waste of time. Horrible customer service. They stole my money by debiting my card after I canceled services. They never shipped my car and called twice looking for more money. They stole my money and never provided a service! Never use this company ever!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I am in the process of moving from California back to Illinois and researched over 20 auto transport companies before I selected Auto Transport 123. My main reason for choosing them over everyone else is because I was advised that I would access to their online GPS system to track my car during the entire process, which I was not offered with any other company. My sales agent was Amber ** who was initially very helpful while trying to secure my order. After receiving my initial quote, she advised me to check out their reviews on the website ** which I could also research other auto transport companies as well before making my final decision.

I explained in great detail that I would be flying out of Fresno, CA on the morning of 12/15/18 so it was imperative that my car was picked up no later than 12/14/18 however the earlier the better, so we arranged a pickup time frame of 12/12 thru 12/14/18. Now keep in mind, I confirmed my order with a signed contract on 12/3/18 to avoid any delay. I was promised by Amber that I would be able to transport additional personal items up to 200 pounds and that I would be assigned a driver by 12/10/18, which initially put my mind at ease that I made the right decision in going with them.

My contracted price was 875.00 upon delivery plus a 225.00 reservation or booking book for total cost of 1100.00 which they matched to another 5 star rated company based on the website **. My problems began on Tuesday 12/11/18 when I started to contact Amber ** in regards to my driver, I left several messages in which I received no return calls, so I eventually contacted their dispatch center and spoke with Anna who advised me that they were simply waiting on my driver to sign the contact and I would be sent an email with his contact information. For 3 days straight, I was given that bogus excuse with no return calls from any representative of the company.

Finally, on 12/12/18, I decided to Google other websites for reviews and was amazingly shocked at all of the negative reviews about this scam of a company. They have a "F" rating with the BBB and most complaints from customers were for charges on their credit card for services never performed. I immediately started calling other reputable auto transport companies on today (12/13/18) and was also told that my order with Auto Transport 123 came up on their dashboard and that my cash on delivery quote was actually 1205.00 and NOT the 875.00 as stated in my contract which is why NO driver would pick up my route because of their horrible reputation and unethical business practices. Basically Auto transport 123 low balled the amount to the driver to make a larger profit for themselves and no driver would accept my order.

The employee of the company that I decided to go with also sent to me via email a screenshot of the dashboard information so I could have in the event that Auto Transport tried to charge me a cancellation fee once I cancelled the order. I politely sent Auto Transport 123 an email as well as called their dispatch center to cancel my order and also blocked my credit card to prevent any charges from being sent thru. Please beware and DO NOT USE this company for ANY auto transport needs. They are definitely scam artists and can not deliver what they promise during their initial sales quote. The customer service is HORRIBLE and I would NOT recommend them for any business needs!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

Auto Transport 123 is scamming and lying to their customers. Do not give them credit card information, they will promise you nothing will be charged without your authorization, but they are liars. After 6 attempts of calling in and trying to speak to a supervisor I am still waiting for a callback. This company is scamming people and stealing people’s money, do not fall in their trap and do business with them.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Booked an auto transport from NJ to Florida. The driver called me to confirm the date. No one ever came. No one ever replies to phones. No one in the company knows exactly what's going on. My husband had to drive the car. Do yourself a favor and do not work with them. They are brokers and cannot guarantee anything. Also, they can't even provide insurance. Horrible experience.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I was told that AT123 had their own trucks and they would be able to pick up my vehicle on the exact day that I requested. This turned out to be untrue. I eventually had to cancel my original reservation. Once I rescheduled and my vehicle was picked up and delivered the Driver's assistant/interpreter refused to deliver my vehicle to my location. Long story short I had to get dropped off 20 minutes away to pick up my vehicle. I called and complained. They explained that they were basically a booking service and did not have their own trucks. I requested a refund and was told they would call me back. Very frustrating. This never happened and therefore I felt like I needed to write this review to warn future customers of Auto Transport 123. Never again!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Was inquiring about auto transport services from Robins Air Force Base Georgia to Los Angeles Air Force Base California and spoke to Dana. Due to a recent issue with Montway and that company not fulfilling their pickup/delivery (booked 3 weeks prior my departure and they could not find a driver supposedly), she made false promises to assist us and find transport for us. Given the short time we needed it completed by, she explained that she would definitely find a driver and if it was not possible that no deposit charges would be incurred even though it states it in the contract they draw up. We kept trying to contact her to find out status and suspiciously was never available or returned messages. Ended up that no driver was ever contracted to do the pickup/delivery so we had to hire a friend to drive the car instead.

After reviewing my credit card accounts, I of course found the charge that shouldn't have been there. I attempted to contact the company's accounting department to dispute the charge and request a refund of the transaction and all I got was yelling at me, talking over me, making it impossible to get any communication to refund the $100. For a company of this size with a pretty sizeable profit margin, they were adamant not to refund the money. I requested to speak to a supervisor and was told there is no supervisor to speak to. I asked to speak to someone else, was told that she was the only one. How devious is all this given the magnitude of what this company does? They make sure to frustrate you enough that you give up and just leave. I hung up on her while she continued yelling at me and contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge.

All this occurred due to the booking representative promising one thing and the accounting department not fulfilling that promise. WORD TO THE WISE: this company and all the other auto transport companies work together in providing a service. Your name and request goes onto a networked board where all the companies will see you and then a bidding process takes place of who will take it and what they will charge. In addition, the quote you receive up front is not the actual price, there are additional charges that the driver themselves will apply and the overall cost will increase. If you decide to cancel, that will also be noted on the board and you now will become a leper to all the companies and in turn they will not assist you in any way, you'll be ignored and pushed off until you find alternative methods.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Was promised the world and was treated wonderful when I called for a quote. Their quote was higher than others. Irene bad mouthed other companies saying they promise you the world and then make up excuses when it's time to deliver. Well the deadline pickup day came and they called saying their driver got sick and went to the hospital. I know someone in the trucking industry (unfortunately he doesn't transport autos). He had a resource and found out that they never had a driver. They offer drivers the lowest amount in the industry and then the drivers don't choose to take their order or they are such poor service providers those drivers don't meet any deadlines. They make you submit an e-signature and credit card at time of booking. The contract was not available online to read before signing. When they called and said "their" driver went to hospital and they were looking for another driver I canceled my order.

Irene who was "an owner" who was sweet as pie on Sunday was rude as could be today. She kept transferring me to other people. I finally got a man who said he canceled my order. I asked for an email confirmation. He said he had to talk to a manager to get permission to send an email and there were no managers there. Wait a minute, Irene an "owner" just transferred my call to you, isn't she a manager? He hung up on me. I immediately called my credit card company and they charged me $100 one minute prior. THEN AND ONLY THEN was I able to open the contract link. It read they will bill you $100 if for any reason they can't meet their agreement, for things beyond their control. They can control lying. They NEVER HAD A DRIVER because they chose to ask drivers to work for little money so they can make a bigger profit. It's impossible to access the contract they make you esign before you sign!!!!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Shipping car from AZ to IA. Having never shipped a car before I was totally in the dark. Not having a Credit Card to accomplish this made it somewhat difficult. Susan directed me to Jennifer, she made this transaction go smooth.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I started to research a company that could transport a vehicle from IA to CA since I just got a new job. I've had previous history with this company and have not had an issue. This time the customer service was absolutely horrible and they forged my e-signature. It started by getting a quote for 2 cars because I didn't think my new company would pay for relocation of vehicles. I got in contact with Jason, who is the owner's son (or so he says), go over the details of the contract. While still on the phone with him he is asserting that if I don't sign the documents then I don't get locked in to that rate, he used high pressure sales tactics over the phone to get my signature, which at the time I didn't care for since I thought I would be going this route.

I signed a contract on Aug 17th with verbal promise from Jason that I can cancel up to 10 days prior. I don't see this as an issue as the initial pickup was Sep 10th-14th for the window. I call them back Aug 28th after finding out the company I will be working with does pay for transport and ask to cancel. Jason happens to be out this week and I speak with Casey **. She states the agreement and fine print states 10 BUSINESS days prior and I was not in that window. Alright well that sucks. I'll eat the $100 cancellation fee per vehicle. That fee can be used at a later time as stated in the contract if needed. Still not terribly upset.

Things get interesting when I then I call back when Jason is in (week of 9/3-9/7) and get a hold of Jason who tells me he will call me back due to being absent the last week. Only problem is that I don't get a call back that week. I call again 9/10 and get through to Jason. I explain I would like to use the $200 fee towards another transport, this vehicle doesn't run and it would cost more except I have that credit. I get told over the phone that it would $1095 for transport Oct 1-5th window. Works for me, unfortunately I can't sign it at home and said we would be in contact the following day.

I was not able to reach out to Jason at work, but what happened next is not something that any stand up moral company would do. I received an email at 2:37 pm central time with the document to sign for this new contract. Jason did say he was going to reach out with that tomorrow. 7 minutes later I received another email stating the contract was approved with my signature.

I never gave any consent, and honestly was not able as I was in a meeting for that hour. I have called them today, 9/13/2018, to cancel that fictitious contract that I still have yet to see the details of. This is one of the shadiest, underhanded things I've ever seen any company do. All Jason could say is that he thought we were all good and he tried to reach out to me (which he did, I got a voicemail that day but it was too late to call them back). I honestly think this is a violation of my rights and would never recommend this company for anything ever again.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

My car was picked up in Missouri on Aug 28th to be delivered per driver to California on Aug 30th. It is now September 7th and I do not have my car. I am told my car is on a broken transport truck in Colorado. I have called Auto Transport 123 many times since Aug 30th with only one return call on Sept 6th from Michelle who said she was a supervisor. Michelle yelled at me and hung up on me because I sent the company an email through the transport BBB. I called her back 3 hours later and was told she would look into it. I asked her why she was so rude and she said, "this is the way I talk". I was told by transport company that they did not have a delivery date because they were getting a new truck or trailer to the location in Colorado. I was told by Auto Transport 123 that I would get delivery on Sept 5th but when I called the transport mechanic he said he was not expected to reach my vehicle in Colorado until Aug 7th.

I called Auto Transport 123 to find out why they told me my delivery was Sept 5th when the mechanic told me he would not be back in Colorado until Sept 7th and they could not give me a reason for giving me a Sept 5th delivery date. I was told by Auto Transport that my delivery is now Sept 10 or 11 which is 14 days since my car was picked up. Auto Transport 123 is a transport broker company and only cares about getting you to sign a contract. David the salesperson reassured me that I could call him at extension ** anytime during the process but I have called him many times and left messages for him to call me but he has never returned my calls. This has been a very stressful experience.

Updated on 09/14/2018: My car was delivered on Sept 12, 2018 after 15 days in transport from Missouri to California. The process lacked communication and was very stressful but the carrier, Auto Transport Kentucky discounted $100 upon delivery and compensation from Auto Transport 123 is pending. I want a full refund -$100 and payment for my rental car for 11 days. Auto Transport 123 is working with me to resolve the compensation issue.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

This is the worst company to do business with. These guys are crooks, they took my $275.00 deposit and did not show up on two agreed pickup dates. I had to use another company and when I asked for a refund of my deposit they blatantly told me no. Salesperson Anthony is a fraud. He guaranteed me that my car would have been picked up on the dates we agreed on and when I called him he put my call on indefinite hold. Manager/Supervisor Michelle was very arrogant and disrespectful when I contacted her about my concerns. A Company like this should not be in business because they lack decency, honesty and reliability which explains their two star ratings. No one should do business with such a company.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Towing my car. Run as fast as you can from this lying company. They use a tactic to rush you into signing a contract and never tell you it will 10 or more days before they pick up your car!!! Bare face lie and never return your calls. They send you a text that say be patient every few days. Never did get my car! Called another company, and he got my car in one day!!! Martha is a rude evil liar! No conscience at all.

Original review: July 16, 2018

See their reply and how they will charge you, none of the agencies will charge you until they assign a driver and you cancel, but prior to assigning the driver no one supposed to charge any amount. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours, we will have no choice but to send this to our collection agency for the full balance of $**.

Original review: June 30, 2018

So, if I do not wait a month from them to find me a truck to ship my cars I have to pay them a forfeit fee? Am I the newest (???) individual of many others suffering the fraudulent practices of this "family owned" cunning, shameless, piece of... business. Rather than cry out on the shoulders of this website and explain the kind of grievances this company has rendered me (take your pick, the stories of what they do/done to other human beings is plentiful and right to the point) I am more interested in finding a permanent way to stop this abhorrent type of abuse.

I am reaching out to the moderators of this website and to the many, immensely frustrated customers who trusted (under a false promise) a service would be performed and when those customers realize it was all a scam and decide to take their business somewhere else due to the urgency of the service find themselves hit with a cancellation fee for a service they most likely did not intend to render. In my case, after almost two weeks of all kinds of bull I decided enough was enough and went somewhere else, so I put a block on the credit card, and lo and behold, I receive a call from Janine (at this point I do not even believe they use their real names) which was the very first time in almost two weeks someone on their end called, and said they had "secured" a carrier and were ready to pick up my vehicles but to confirm pick up they needed $400.00 deposit and could not get due to the blockage I put on the card.

I replied to her of my intent to cancel for non performance and that in order to give them any money I needed the name of the carrier, their phone number and a copy of their commercial liability and cargo dec. page and physical proof the vehicles were loaded in the truck. She did not provide me with any of the info I requested, just hanged up. I cancel via email and never heard from them again until I saw a charge on my credit card for $400.00 (I removed the blockage 3 days after I cancel with them) from Auto Transport 123. So, there you have it folks! Auto transport 123 "way to do business" in a nutshell. As I described in my cancellation to them, they are in the collections business instead of the auto transport business and because of that they have to go. Let us work together to stop them. No one needs this type of callous predators whose true business is to collect by deception to be out there harming other human beings.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Exact same story here as the last 4 reviews left on this page. This company will provide a low price offer at a "Guaranteed" rate, but they then fail to provide service in a timely manner leaving you in a situation where your cars have not been Picked up, and you have to find another company. The salesperson won't have anything to do with you once you've signed the contract. Tried contacting Anthony ** multiple times and my calls were ignored. Yet, if I called from another number, he'd pick right up. Meaning that he's only interested in making that next sale, and not concerned with the others he's already made.

They will then charge you a fee for cancellation of service even though they provided no services whatsoever. I froze the credit card they had on file, and it's good that I did, because before calling me and trying to resolve anything, the tried to charge my card. Because I did so I then receive the following threatening email... Note the part that says they will turn you into collections for the full amount of shipment...

"Please reply to this email as your acknowledgment upon canceling as follows: I am requesting to cancel my reservation with Auto Transport 123. I understand a one-time cancellation fee of $250.00 per vehicle will be assessed and is deemed non-refundable per the contract I had signed with Auto Transport 123. This $250.00 cancellation fee will be used towards any future transport you’d wish to use, along with family or friends. If we do not receive a response within 24 hours, we will have no choice but to send this to our collection agency for the full balance of 2450." I was contacted by Janine with their customer service group to try to get this resolved and for them to retain my business. I could not get out of paying a fee, but I did manage to negotiate the fee to be less than they originally charged. So this company got $150 dollars from me for doing nothing other than causing angst and stress.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I signed a contract to move my car to Texas and I was pressured to sign contract and provide and was told I can cancel my contract 24 hour before 2nd July. Now I wanted to cancel the contract and I have received call from owner's son Jason that if I don't pay $100 as cancellation fees they will file lien against my car and repossess it as well. I wish I knew about these scamsters and read their reviews earlier. Please stay away from them.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Run from this company. Avoid at all costs. Do not use this shipping broker. It's a scam. I have been waiting for the truck to come for 5 days now. No show... No one will answer the phone and no one responds. I am in the process right now to get my money back!!!

Original review: June 10, 2018

Auto Transport 123 broke the contract I had with them, then they charged my credit card $275 even though they did not provide the contracted services. My story is long and painful. Just read the many other negative reviews on this company and beware please. Also, stay clear of a website called Transport Reviews. Lying, cheating, and stealing is a common practice. I have cases filed with government agencies to hopefully stop what's going on. You may verify the truth by checking this company out on the BBB, Consumer Affairs, and Yelp.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I signed a contract with Auto Transport 123. They guaranteed me my car would be picked up on 3/24/18. They never picked my car up, I had to fly out to Illinois for my job transfer. Three weeks later they sent me a email and told me they had a driver, at that time I told them that they didn't provide the service and I would fly home and drive the car back myself. They said ok but charged my card $135 dollars. I called customer service about the issue and they refunded the money back to my card.

About 10 mins later they charged my card 250 dollars. I called customer service and they informed me they took the money in case I decided to use them again they would deduct that amount, I told them I would never use them, and I wanted my money back. After 4 emails back and forth and 5 phone calls with their customer service department. And of course the manager never calls. I contacted my bank and got them to take my ACH back. Auto Transport 123 Crime doesn't pay.

Auto Transport 123 expert review by Lauren Fix

Auto Transport 123 is a vehicle transport company that offers door-to-door service for those who want to move their vehicles from place to place. The company has headquarters in both Rockville Centre, NY, and Boynton Beach, FL.

• Help when needed: Auto Transport 123 has 24-hour customer service, so you can reach someone at the company with concerns or questions no matter what time of day or night it is.

• Autos, and beyond: The company does not just transport cars - it also has the capacity to move classic and vintage cars, jet skis, yachts, motorhomes, ATVs and machinery, making it a convenient choice no matter what vehicle you own.

• Overseas shipping: If you're looking for a company that will ship somewhere farther than the contiguous United States, Auto Transport 123 can ship internationally - even to islands!

• Door-to-door service: The company will come to your front door to pick up the vehicle, making it a convenient choice for anyone looking to move a vehicle.

• Enclosed or open: Vehicle owners can choose to ship their vehicles on an open or enclosed truck, making the service suitable for customers with different preferences and budgets.

• Best for: Families that are moving, vintage car collectors and boat owners.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
    Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Auto Transport 123 questions and answers

What problem is Auto Transport 123 trying to solve?
    The problem our customers face – which we aim to resolve – is how to move their vehicle(s) from one location to another, without actually driving it themselves. We offer a variety of options on how to move the vehicle depending on the customers’ needs.
    What sets your company apart from the competition?
    There are many things that set us apart but it all boils down to managing our customers expectations. Many transport companies lead customers to believe everything will go off without a hitch and don't prepare customers for issues that commonly occur in the trucking industry. We take extra time to ensure our customers fully understand what goes into having their vehicle transported and explain how we can keep things moving smoothly even when we’re faced with some of the common issues that could arise.
    What needs do your services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
    Auto Transport 123 services fulfill the need to relocate your car, and we do it better by moving our customers cars faster and more efficiently than our competitors – all at a guaranteed rate.
    How does Auto Transport 123 measure success?
    We measure success by the number of customers who say they had a positive experience shipping their vehicles with us.
    What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
    In this industry, if someone says something to you over the phone or writes it in an email, they don’t always live up to it. This is an unregulated industry and the majority of our competitors use deceitful and duplicitous tactics to get business in the first place. The most common misconception about Auto Transport 123 is that we offer the same service as other brokers, when in reality we take a completely different approach to earning the customers business and trust, and we actually complete the job.
    How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
    The growth of the public's reliance on the internet for information has vastly changed the landscape of the industry and has opened the door for an over saturation of auto transport brokers. This has helped lead to the contentious, deceitful nature the industry has unfortunately become known for in recent years.
    What is something you wish every consumer knew about Auto Transport 123?
    We are the only Auto Transport Broker who provides a full, legally-binding contract in which the price is guaranteed in writing. No other company will guarantee a price in writing. So many customers get taken advantage of because they make a verbal agreement with a sales representative and don't know they need to get everything in writing.
    How has your company grown or evolved?
    When the company was founded in 2010 there were approximately five people employed by the company – all working from our New York office. We now have two more offices; one in Las Vegas and one in Washington state, along with various satellite workers operating from the comfort of their own homes. We now employ over 50 people, making us one of the largest auto transport brokers in the country.

Auto Transport 123 Company Information