This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Ultimate Transport 123, formerly known as Auto Transport123, is a car shipping company. In addition to cars, they ship classic cars, motor homes, ATVs, boats and machinery. Their website explains the unique challenges of shipping in specific regions of the United States. Customers have access to 24-hour customer service and live vehicle tracking
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 2,737,892 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
BEWARE of this COMPANY: Sales team (salesperson Cruze) will say whatever to close the deal, promise a pickup and delivery. When you call to see where your driver is why you didn't hear anything yet on pick-up day. This is what will happen: Call in and be transferred around and place on hold for hours. Call back in the same process occurs. I was told a deposit of $125 would be charged to my card on file when the car was put on their truck. My car was never picked up and I did not hear from the company for days later. I had already found a company that could handle the job like they said they could and they were ON TIME AND EFFICIENT. Unline Ultimate Transport 123.
I canceled my order with them on November 2nd, they still charged me on November 10th without my permission. I called in, asked for a refund, was told a manager would call me in an hour (should have been (9:30 am), after 5 pm I finally heard from Casey (the manager) and he said He would talk to the billing team for the refund and I should hear back in 24-48 hours. How long do you think it's been since I've heard from them about my refund? I still haven't, at this point I'm looking to take action further with higher powers on Ultimate Transport 123. Please find someone else, save your self the time, headache, and work with professionals.
Transport from NJ to south FL. Called in to get quote with server all companies. Auto Transport 123 had a reasonable price and was able to get it transported on the dates that I needed. There was clear communication throughout the entire ordeal. Car was Picked up and received on time and intact. Emerson was the person who I spoke to on the phone during the initial setup.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
Crooks, despicable service especially by Anthony **. He’s a crook and a con-artist. Does not respond to emails. He put $100 on hold to be used for the following year. I could not go due to medical issues. I have sent emails and made calls. Anthony ** has not responded or he’s busy. He’s a crook, a thief and a con-artist. Based on other reviews, there are MANY dissatisfied customers. DO NOT USE this deplorable company. They should be put out of business.
These people are Crooks. Tried to bill us for an unscheduled transport. Have been harassing our family. We are suing for fraud. Lied about driver pickup. Two weeks late. Criminal charges are being researched.
We called Auto Transport 123 to ask for a quote to ship our car from NJ to CA. We spoke to Jason on the phone and he gave us a reasonable quote ($1195). Unfortunately, they change the pickup date that was not acceptable. Because no one would be there to release the car. So we called them and requested to keep the original date, we called numerous times. No one replied back, we were running out of time. We had no choice but cancel the contract. After we canceled the contract they charged $250.00. They don't want to refund and they were rude and nasty on the phone. I have complained to Better Business Bureau. I recommend everyone who is hurt by this company please contact BBB and complain. You may be able to recover your money.
They called me and offer to ship my vehicle for a better price then it was listed on U-Ship and promised to find a carrier within 48 hours. I never heard from them after that and in a week they charged my card for $400. They refused to refund it.
We called Auto Transport 123 to ask for a quote to ship our car from Boston to Florida. We spoke to "Jayson" on the phone and he gave us a reasonable quote ($850). Moreover, he promised us that we will hear back from dispatch within a week of the estimated delivery date for a specific time/date. Sounds great right? So what's the catch?
HA, I wish it was like that. What this joke of company would do is basically list your car in database offering as little as $300 for a trucker to pick it up. Obviously no one would do it for that much. Why? Cause they are obviously a greedy, money hungry bunch of fools.. So when it comes time to have your car picked up, they would not deliver on their promise. If you call they would simply say "Yes we're calling dispatch and we'll get back to you" OR they would just simply ignore your call. They wait until you get so desperate and cancel, then guess what? They charge you a $100 cancellation fee! Wow what a way to make money huh?
So we reached out to a different local company and what a world of a difference. We found our car in the database and knew all along how we got scammed. Oh yea, this company keeps changing its name when it piles up so many bad reviews cause it can simply start new or state that this customer was never listed in our company's services. I genuinely hope they scammers run out of business and go bankrupt.
Promise of pick up within 48 with no $250 broker charge until car is picked up. Card was charged almost immediately, yet they refused to give me a drivers contact info because they didn’t have a driver but insisted they have drivers in the area days later. They said they canceled my order and hung up on me, yet my card was charged! Fun times! Please always check reviews before giving your card number. I am hoping the dispute is in my favor as these people are very dishonest, you can see by their reviews.
Hired Auto Transport 123 to move a truck from Nebraska to New York, had me sign a e-signature then the contract appeared 250 deposit. Next day 350 deposit. Miles ** could never be contacted again after several calls. Truck was never picked up. Cancelled and haven’t got my 350 back. This is a scam company. Stay away and spread the word.
Contracted Auto Transport 123 2/25/2019 for a pick up date of 3/11/2019 to ship car from The Villages, Fl to Kansas City, Mo. They didn't show up on contracted date. They had problems contracting a driver. I was told the next day that it would be picked up. Same story as before. Day 3 came and still no pickup. They didn't return numerous calls. I had to leave to KC, MO. I paid a friend to drive the car for me paying his hotel, meals, gas and airfare back to Florida. Auto Transport 123 wasn't to charge my credit card until the car was picked up. Complaining to no avail. I am out $250.00. After now reading reviews this is a scam company and they don't care who they rip off. I wish that I would have done my homework and checked them out beforehand. You would be a fool to use this company.
Ultimate Transport 123 author review by Lauren Fix
This auto transport company’s website has information to help you move a vehicle, including helpful checklists, unique regional shipping challenges and other resources for first-time shippers.
Cost: Expect a move from New York to Florida to cost $900 on average with Ultimate Transport 123.
Types of vehicles shipped: In addition to standard automobiles, Ultimate Transport 123 ships classic cars, vintage cars, motor homes, ATVs, water scooters, yachts and machinery.
Shipping options: Door-to-door shipping is available worldwide by either open or enclosed carrier. Expedited service guarantees pickup in one to three days.
Additional services: 24-hour customer service is available by phone, email, text and chat. Live vehicle tracking is available for every order as well.
Ultimate Transport 123 questions and answers
- What problem is Auto Transport 123 trying to solve?
- The problem our customers face – which we aim to resolve – is how to move their vehicle(s) from one location to another, without actually driving it themselves. We offer a variety of options on how to move the vehicle depending on the customers’ needs.
- What sets your company apart from the competition?
- There are many things that set us apart but it all boils down to managing our customers expectations. Many transport companies lead customers to believe everything will go off without a hitch and don't prepare customers for issues that commonly occur in the trucking industry. We take extra time to ensure our customers fully understand what goes into having their vehicle transported and explain how we can keep things moving smoothly even when we’re faced with some of the common issues that could arise.
- What needs do your services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
- Auto Transport 123 services fulfill the need to relocate your car, and we do it better by moving our customers cars faster and more efficiently than our competitors – all at a guaranteed rate.
- How does Auto Transport 123 measure success?
- We measure success by the number of customers who say they had a positive experience shipping their vehicles with us.
- What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
- In this industry, if someone says something to you over the phone or writes it in an email, they don’t always live up to it. This is an unregulated industry and the majority of our competitors use deceitful and duplicitous tactics to get business in the first place. The most common misconception about Auto Transport 123 is that we offer the same service as other brokers, when in reality we take a completely different approach to earning the customers business and trust, and we actually complete the job.
- How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
- The growth of the public's reliance on the internet for information has vastly changed the landscape of the industry and has opened the door for an over saturation of auto transport brokers. This has helped lead to the contentious, deceitful nature the industry has unfortunately become known for in recent years.
- What is something you wish every consumer knew about Auto Transport 123?
- We are the only Auto Transport Broker who provides a full, legally-binding contract in which the price is guaranteed in writing. No other company will guarantee a price in writing. So many customers get taken advantage of because they make a verbal agreement with a sales representative and don't know they need to get everything in writing.
- How has your company grown or evolved?
- When the company was founded in 2010 there were approximately five people employed by the company – all working from our New York office. We now have two more offices; one in Las Vegas and one in Washington state, along with various satellite workers operating from the comfort of their own homes. We now employ over 50 people, making us one of the largest auto transport brokers in the country.
Ultimate Transport 123 Company Information
- Company Name:
- Ultimate Transport 123
- Formerly Named:
- Auto Transport 123
- United States
- (888) 885-9123
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.