Ultimate Transport 123

Ultimate Transport

1.5/5 (87 ratings)

Find Auto Transporters partners near you

About Ultimate Transport

Ultimate Transport 123, formerly known as Auto Transport123, is a car shipping company. In addition to cars, they ship classic cars, motor homes, ATVs, boats and machinery. Their website explains the unique challenges of shipping in specific regions of the United States. Customers have access to 24-hour customer service and live vehicle tracking

Find Auto Transporters partners near you

Pros

• 24-hour customer service
    • Vehicle tracking
    • Moves more than just cars

Cons

• Brokers shipping to third parties

Bottom Line

Ultimate Transport 123 has auto shipment options for nearly anyone. Although some reviews mention poor customer service, we like the resources on the company's website and its door-to-door delivery.

Ultimate Transport 123 Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ultimate Transport 123?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ultimate Transport 123?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2022

Had vehicle for 15 days. Promised 3 to 5 day delivery. Promised four different delivery dates. Never knew where vehicle was. According to driver vehicle was picked up 24 hours prior. Returned vehicle 15 days later. Absolutely filthy. Agreed upon $250 refund. Now reneging and offering 150. Unacceptable.

Original review: March 4, 2022

We had a good experience using Ultimate Transport 123. They were very helpful with every aspect. Anthony, on the phone helped me sign the contract online. The driver took great care and making sure that our automobile was delivered in perfect condition. It went from Mesa Arizona to Chisago City Minnesota. It was picked up on time at the dealership and it was delivered at our home on time. I definitely would recommend using ultimate transport 1 2 3 to anyone.

Get buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

I was extremely satisfied with this company. The driver was courteous, competent and very proficient in every aspect of his job. The driver picked it up on time and delivered it earlier than I thought. This is a good thing!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2022

I used this company for the first time and found them the best shipping company for my cars I have ever used. They picked up quickly and on time. Any issues were communicated to me. There will always be some delay or issue but I have found this company communicates well and would use them again.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

It is phenomenal that a bunch of scammers like this can stay in business. Jason lied to get my credit card info to hold a spot. Promised my card would NOT be charged until after vehicle was loaded on one of their trucks. Problem is they don't have any trucks. They just post your move on bulletin boards for really low bids so that they can mark up a hefty profit for themselves. Also they claim every other company is lying when they are the biggest liars of all time. When I discovered they actually had a 1.5 star rating on every legitimate reviewers' site AND when I noticed that every time they called me it was from a different local exchange even though they are not from this area, I really checked into them.

They didn't have a driver lined up so I cancelled. They then proceeded to harass me with a barrage of phone calls and charged my credit card. Jason (if that is even his real name) said NO we have to pay the driver (even though there was no driver) BUT because we are such a great company you will receive a $200 credit for the next time you move a car. WELL after dealing with a super reputable company (who was $300 less and picked up my car the next day) I wouldn't use Ultimate Transport 123 if they paid ME. Also beware this company racks up negative reviews and changes their name periodically but it is the SAME BUNCH OF CROOKS. BEWARE LIKE THE PLAGUE.... I wish I had.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2021

I was led to believe that this company had their own drivers that transported vehicles. This turned out to be a lie. I had to contact the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration that holds their license. The Federal agency informed me that it is illegal for Ultimate to mislead anyone into believing that they have their own drivers and transport vehicles. As a result of my complaint to this Federal agency I was able to successfully get a refund. Ultimate Transport 123 is a husband and wife tag team that misleads the public. Don't be a victim because the Federal agency can and will get your money back and compensation if your vehicle is damaged from Ultimate Transport drivers.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I placed an order with this company for 3 vehicles, and within a few hours requested the order be canceled, as I was misled and the sales rep made multiple promises that they would never be able to keep. Unfortunately for me, this was my first time utilizing this type of service and I was naive when they promised these things.

After requesting a cancellation the company insisted on charging $300. I refused, no service had been rendered and I had been grossly misled by the sales department. I have sent several messages and received only a text in all caps from whomever replies, degrading other companies and stating that the BBB is a scam and they don't support them, but still no response. The company I chose had to contact dispatch on my behalf to explain that they were refusing to cancel so that my chosen company could reserve my order. Would never recommend for anything.

Original review: March 17, 2021

I work for a dealership and needed a truck for a customer transported across country for his Company. I spoke with the Sales rep. Kassi. Had no problems reaching her or any of the other staff when trying to get a quote. They required that I provide them with a card on file. I had no problem with this since the transport was across country. My issues came after we agreed on numbers and provided them with the CC. Directly on their website it states that they will have a driver and the truck pick up within 1-3 days. I called and had everything set and ready to go on 3/10/2021 in the morning. They told me they had a driver ready to go and could be there the next day, just had to sign his papers.

I waited the rest of the day for a response and got nothing. When I called nobody picked up. The next day I was told the same thing. This went on until today 3/16/2021 when I finally got hold of Casey a manager. He informed me that he was aware of what is going on and they are working to find a driver and he would call me with updates through the day. I called into the office about every hour and got no one on the phone until almost 7pm. At this point I cancelled my transport with them. Communication with this company was horrible, I do not know how they have the rating they do. I advise that you use a different company.

Original review: March 3, 2021

This company has the highest rating on **. But I should have heeded terrible Yelp and other ratings! I am of the opinion that reviews here on ** are either purchased or fraudulent. There is no way the company that bad will have such a high review on one site and terrible on all others. I signed up with them because of high rating on TransportReviews, despite them being one of the highest quotes ($100 above the average quote). I worked with Amber. So nice in the beginning before I signed the contract! She promised that their advantage is that they have a network of the drivers they contact, so they do not rely on the Dispatch board. That is total lie!

Another huge lie is that they promise guaranteed price. Within a day they started calling me and saying that if I want to move the car, I need to pay them $200 more (and they are already high)! When I ask them why they can not find the transport they would say - "We offered you transport ($200 more), but you refused." Amber turned nasty, rude and inattentive right after I signed the contract and refused to talk to me and take my calls within 3 days. I would call customer service every day and would hear the same answer: "you will get confirmation before end of the day".

I later discovered that they put my car on the dispatch board for $450!!! Less than they are charging me (industry average is $100 broker fee) - no wonder they could not get anyone. If they were to put the car on the board for the going rate their fee would have been $150 (much higher than other companies) So, wasted 10 days (contract length) of my time, a lot of sleepless nights (plus parking fees for the car). I know that this industry is dishonest and hard to deal with, but this company is the worst - they give you so much lies and false promises, and do it a very "truthful" way. This is fourth time I am shipping the car and my worst experience! I am hard to be duped and am very cautions, but Ultimate transport managed to dupe me. I shipped my car within a day for less money than Ultimate transport quoted when I decided that enough is enough and went with different and honest broker.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

I had no idea how to decide on transporting my auto from California to Idaho. Ultimate Auto Transport 123 was polite and explained what to expect. When they came to pick up my Porsche Cayenne the driver was on time and careful. He loaded the SUV and was in Idaho ahead of time. This was an overall great experience. The pricing was reasonable and the company exceeded my expectations.

Quick and easy. Get matched with an Auto Transport partner.

Ultimate Transport 123 author review by Jessica Render

This auto transport company’s website has information to help you move a vehicle, including helpful checklists, unique regional shipping challenges and other resources for first-time shippers.

• Cost: Expect a move from New York to Florida to cost $1,000 on average with Ultimate Transport 123.

• Types of vehicles shipped: In addition to standard automobiles, Ultimate Transport 123 ships classic cars, vintage cars, motor homes, ATVs, water scooters, yachts and machinery.

• Shipping options: Door-to-door shipping is available worldwide by either open or enclosed carrier. Expedited service guarantees pickup in one to three days.

• Additional services: 24-hour customer service is available by phone, email, text and chat. Live vehicle tracking is available for every order as well.

by Jessica Render ConsumerAffairs Research Team

As a member of the ConsumerAffairs research team, Jessica Render is dedicated to providing well-researched, valuable content designed to help consumers make informed purchase decisions they can feel confident making. She holds a degree in journalism from Oral Roberts University.

Ultimate Transport 123 questions and answers

What problem is Auto Transport 123 trying to solve?
        The problem our customers face – which we aim to resolve – is how to move their vehicle(s) from one location to another, without actually driving it themselves. We offer a variety of options on how to move the vehicle depending on the customers’ needs.
        What sets your company apart from the competition?
        There are many things that set us apart but it all boils down to managing our customers expectations. Many transport companies lead customers to believe everything will go off without a hitch and don't prepare customers for issues that commonly occur in the trucking industry. We take extra time to ensure our customers fully understand what goes into having their vehicle transported and explain how we can keep things moving smoothly even when we’re faced with some of the common issues that could arise.
        What needs do your services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
        Auto Transport 123 services fulfill the need to relocate your car, and we do it better by moving our customers cars faster and more efficiently than our competitors – all at a guaranteed rate.
        How does Auto Transport 123 measure success?
        We measure success by the number of customers who say they had a positive experience shipping their vehicles with us.
        What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
        In this industry, if someone says something to you over the phone or writes it in an email, they don’t always live up to it. This is an unregulated industry and the majority of our competitors use deceitful and duplicitous tactics to get business in the first place. The most common misconception about Auto Transport 123 is that we offer the same service as other brokers, when in reality we take a completely different approach to earning the customers business and trust, and we actually complete the job.
        How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
        The growth of the public's reliance on the internet for information has vastly changed the landscape of the industry and has opened the door for an over saturation of auto transport brokers. This has helped lead to the contentious, deceitful nature the industry has unfortunately become known for in recent years.
        What is something you wish every consumer knew about Auto Transport 123?
        We are the only Auto Transport Broker who provides a full, legally-binding contract in which the price is guaranteed in writing. No other company will guarantee a price in writing. So many customers get taken advantage of because they make a verbal agreement with a sales representative and don't know they need to get everything in writing.
        How has your company grown or evolved?
        When the company was founded in 2010 there were approximately five people employed by the company – all working from our New York office. We now have two more offices; one in Las Vegas and one in Washington state, along with various satellite workers operating from the comfort of their own homes. We now employ over 50 people, making us one of the largest auto transport brokers in the country.

Ultimate Transport 123 Company Information