2. Auto Transporters

Ultimate Transport

Ultimate Transport 123
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.41/5

Get matched with an Auto Transport partner

Ultimate Transport 123, formerly known as Auto Transport123, is a car shipping company. In addition to cars, they ship classic cars, motor homes, ATVs, boats and machinery. Their website explains the unique challenges of shipping in specific regions of the United States. Customers have access to 24-hour customer service and live vehicle tracking

Ultimate Transport 123 Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ultimate Transport 123?
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ultimate Transport 123?

Original review: March 17, 2021

I work for a dealership and needed a truck for a customer transported across country for his Company. I spoke with the Sales rep. Kassi. Had no problems reaching her or any of the other staff when trying to get a quote. They required that I provide them with a card on file. I had no problem with this since the transport was across country. My issues came after we agreed on numbers and provided them with the CC. Directly on their website it states that they will have a driver and the truck pick up within 1-3 days. I called and had everything set and ready to go on 3/10/2021 in the morning. They told me they had a driver ready to go and could be there the next day, just had to sign his papers.

I waited the rest of the day for a response and got nothing. When I called nobody picked up. The next day I was told the same thing. This went on until today 3/16/2021 when I finally got hold of Casey a manager. He informed me that he was aware of what is going on and they are working to find a driver and he would call me with updates through the day. I called into the office about every hour and got no one on the phone until almost 7pm. At this point I cancelled my transport with them. Communication with this company was horrible, I do not know how they have the rating they do. I advise that you use a different company.

Original review: March 3, 2021

This company has the highest rating on **. But I should have heeded terrible Yelp and other ratings! I am of the opinion that reviews here on ** are either purchased or fraudulent. There is no way the company that bad will have such a high review on one site and terrible on all others. I signed up with them because of high rating on TransportReviews, despite them being one of the highest quotes ($100 above the average quote). I worked with Amber. So nice in the beginning before I signed the contract! She promised that their advantage is that they have a network of the drivers they contact, so they do not rely on the Dispatch board. That is total lie!

Another huge lie is that they promise guaranteed price. Within a day they started calling me and saying that if I want to move the car, I need to pay them $200 more (and they are already high)! When I ask them why they can not find the transport they would say - "We offered you transport ($200 more), but you refused." Amber turned nasty, rude and inattentive right after I signed the contract and refused to talk to me and take my calls within 3 days. I would call customer service every day and would hear the same answer: "you will get confirmation before end of the day".

I later discovered that they put my car on the dispatch board for $450!!! Less than they are charging me (industry average is $100 broker fee) - no wonder they could not get anyone. If they were to put the car on the board for the going rate their fee would have been $150 (much higher than other companies) So, wasted 10 days (contract length) of my time, a lot of sleepless nights (plus parking fees for the car). I know that this industry is dishonest and hard to deal with, but this company is the worst - they give you so much lies and false promises, and do it a very "truthful" way. This is fourth time I am shipping the car and my worst experience! I am hard to be duped and am very cautions, but Ultimate transport managed to dupe me. I shipped my car within a day for less money than Ultimate transport quoted when I decided that enough is enough and went with different and honest broker.

Get buying tips about Auto Transporters delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

I had no idea how to decide on transporting my auto from California to Idaho. Ultimate Auto Transport 123 was polite and explained what to expect. When they came to pick up my Porsche Cayenne the driver was on time and careful. He loaded the SUV and was in Idaho ahead of time. This was an overall great experience. The pricing was reasonable and the company exceeded my expectations.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

I was told my car could be picked up and delivered within 5-7 days and after agreeing to this, they took my credit card information and sent confirmation stating 14 day delivery. I was not going to be in town at that time to take vehicle delivery, so I called back immediately and cancelled. They still proceeded to charge me $325 and refused to refund. They lied to get my business and then stole my money!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2020

BEWARE of this COMPANY: Sales team (salesperson Cruze) will say whatever to close the deal, promise a pickup and delivery. When you call to see where your driver is why you didn't hear anything yet on pick-up day. This is what will happen: Call in and be transferred around and place on hold for hours. Call back in the same process occurs. I was told a deposit of $125 would be charged to my card on file when the car was put on their truck. My car was never picked up and I did not hear from the company for days later. I had already found a company that could handle the job like they said they could and they were ON TIME AND EFFICIENT. Unline Ultimate Transport 123.

I canceled my order with them on November 2nd, they still charged me on November 10th without my permission. I called in, asked for a refund, was told a manager would call me in an hour (should have been (9:30 am), after 5 pm I finally heard from Casey (the manager) and he said He would talk to the billing team for the refund and I should hear back in 24-48 hours. How long do you think it's been since I've heard from them about my refund? I still haven't, at this point I'm looking to take action further with higher powers on Ultimate Transport 123. Please find someone else, save your self the time, headache, and work with professionals.

Original review: March 13, 2020

Transport from NJ to south FL. Called in to get quote with server all companies. Auto Transport 123 had a reasonable price and was able to get it transported on the dates that I needed. There was clear communication throughout the entire ordeal. Car was Picked up and received on time and intact. Emerson was the person who I spoke to on the phone during the initial setup.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

Crooks, despicable service especially by Anthony **. He’s a crook and a con-artist. Does not respond to emails. He put $100 on hold to be used for the following year. I could not go due to medical issues. I have sent emails and made calls. Anthony ** has not responded or he’s busy. He’s a crook, a thief and a con-artist. Based on other reviews, there are MANY dissatisfied customers. DO NOT USE this deplorable company. They should be put out of business.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

These people are Crooks. Tried to bill us for an unscheduled transport. Have been harassing our family. We are suing for fraud. Lied about driver pickup. Two weeks late. Criminal charges are being researched.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

We called Auto Transport 123 to ask for a quote to ship our car from NJ to CA. We spoke to Jason on the phone and he gave us a reasonable quote ($1195). Unfortunately, they change the pickup date that was not acceptable. Because no one would be there to release the car. So we called them and requested to keep the original date, we called numerous times. No one replied back, we were running out of time. We had no choice but cancel the contract. After we canceled the contract they charged $250.00. They don't want to refund and they were rude and nasty on the phone. I have complained to Better Business Bureau. I recommend everyone who is hurt by this company please contact BBB and complain. You may be able to recover your money.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

They called me and offer to ship my vehicle for a better price then it was listed on U-Ship and promised to find a carrier within 48 hours. I never heard from them after that and in a week they charged my card for $400. They refused to refund it.

Ultimate Transport 123 author review by Lauren Fix

This auto transport company’s website has information to help you move a vehicle, including helpful checklists, unique regional shipping challenges and other resources for first-time shippers.

• Cost: Expect a move from New York to Florida to cost $900 on average with Ultimate Transport 123.

• Types of vehicles shipped: In addition to standard automobiles, Ultimate Transport 123 ships classic cars, vintage cars, motor homes, ATVs, water scooters, yachts and machinery.

• Shipping options: Door-to-door shipping is available worldwide by either open or enclosed carrier. Expedited service guarantees pickup in one to three days.

• Additional services: 24-hour customer service is available by phone, email, text and chat. Live vehicle tracking is available for every order as well.

by Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Ultimate Transport 123 questions and answers

What problem is Auto Transport 123 trying to solve?
          The problem our customers face – which we aim to resolve – is how to move their vehicle(s) from one location to another, without actually driving it themselves. We offer a variety of options on how to move the vehicle depending on the customers’ needs.
          What sets your company apart from the competition?
          There are many things that set us apart but it all boils down to managing our customers expectations. Many transport companies lead customers to believe everything will go off without a hitch and don't prepare customers for issues that commonly occur in the trucking industry. We take extra time to ensure our customers fully understand what goes into having their vehicle transported and explain how we can keep things moving smoothly even when we’re faced with some of the common issues that could arise.
          What needs do your services fulfill, and how do you fulfill those needs better than your competition?
          Auto Transport 123 services fulfill the need to relocate your car, and we do it better by moving our customers cars faster and more efficiently than our competitors – all at a guaranteed rate.
          How does Auto Transport 123 measure success?
          We measure success by the number of customers who say they had a positive experience shipping their vehicles with us.
          What’s the most common misconception consumers have about your industry? Your company?
          In this industry, if someone says something to you over the phone or writes it in an email, they don’t always live up to it. This is an unregulated industry and the majority of our competitors use deceitful and duplicitous tactics to get business in the first place. The most common misconception about Auto Transport 123 is that we offer the same service as other brokers, when in reality we take a completely different approach to earning the customers business and trust, and we actually complete the job.
          How has your industry changed in the last 5 to 10 years?
          The growth of the public's reliance on the internet for information has vastly changed the landscape of the industry and has opened the door for an over saturation of auto transport brokers. This has helped lead to the contentious, deceitful nature the industry has unfortunately become known for in recent years.
          What is something you wish every consumer knew about Auto Transport 123?
          We are the only Auto Transport Broker who provides a full, legally-binding contract in which the price is guaranteed in writing. No other company will guarantee a price in writing. So many customers get taken advantage of because they make a verbal agreement with a sales representative and don't know they need to get everything in writing.
          How has your company grown or evolved?
          When the company was founded in 2010 there were approximately five people employed by the company – all working from our New York office. We now have two more offices; one in Las Vegas and one in Washington state, along with various satellite workers operating from the comfort of their own homes. We now employ over 50 people, making us one of the largest auto transport brokers in the country.

Ultimate Transport 123 Company Information