2. Automotive

Ultimate Transport

1.4/5 (82 ratings)

Find Auto Transporters partners near you

About Ultimate Transport

Ultimate Transport 123, formerly known as Auto Transport123, is a car shipping company. In addition to cars, they ship classic cars, motor homes, ATVs, boats and machinery. Their website explains the unique challenges of shipping in specific regions of the United States. Customers have access to 24-hour customer service and live vehicle tracking

Find Auto Transporters partners near you

Pros

• 24-hour customer service
    • Vehicle tracking
    • Moves more than just cars

Cons

• Brokers shipping to third parties

Bottom Line

Ultimate Transport 123 has auto shipment options for nearly anyone. Although some reviews mention poor customer service, we like the resources on the company's website and its door-to-door delivery.

Ultimate Transport 123 Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ultimate Transport 123?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ultimate Transport 123?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

We called Auto Transport 123 to ask for a quote to ship our car from NJ to CA. We spoke to Jason on the phone and he gave us a reasonable quote ($1195). Unfortunately, they change the pickup date that was not acceptable. Because no one would be there to release the car. So we called them and requested to keep the original date, we called numerous times. No one replied back, we were running out of time. We had no choice but cancel the contract. After we canceled the contract they charged $250.00. They don't want to refund and they were rude and nasty on the phone. I have complained to Better Business Bureau. I recommend everyone who is hurt by this company please contact BBB and complain. You may be able to recover your money.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2019

They called me and offer to ship my vehicle for a better price then it was listed on U-Ship and promised to find a carrier within 48 hours. I never heard from them after that and in a week they charged my card for $400. They refused to refund it.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

We called Auto Transport 123 to ask for a quote to ship our car from Boston to Florida. We spoke to "Jayson" on the phone and he gave us a reasonable quote ($850). Moreover, he promised us that we will hear back from dispatch within a week of the estimated delivery date for a specific time/date. Sounds great right? So what's the catch?

HA, I wish it was like that. What this joke of company would do is basically list your car in database offering as little as $300 for a trucker to pick it up. Obviously no one would do it for that much. Why? Cause they are obviously a greedy, money hungry bunch of fools.. So when it comes time to have your car picked up, they would not deliver on their promise. If you call they would simply say "Yes we're calling dispatch and we'll get back to you" OR they would just simply ignore your call. They wait until you get so desperate and cancel, then guess what? They charge you a $100 cancellation fee! Wow what a way to make money huh?

So we reached out to a different local company and what a world of a difference. We found our car in the database and knew all along how we got scammed. Oh yea, this company keeps changing its name when it piles up so many bad reviews cause it can simply start new or state that this customer was never listed in our company's services. I genuinely hope they scammers run out of business and go bankrupt.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

Promise of pick up within 48 with no $250 broker charge until car is picked up. Card was charged almost immediately, yet they refused to give me a drivers contact info because they didn’t have a driver but insisted they have drivers in the area days later. They said they canceled my order and hung up on me, yet my card was charged! Fun times! Please always check reviews before giving your card number. I am hoping the dispute is in my favor as these people are very dishonest, you can see by their reviews.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Hired Auto Transport 123 to move a truck from Nebraska to New York, had me sign a e-signature then the contract appeared 250 deposit. Next day 350 deposit. Miles ** could never be contacted again after several calls. Truck was never picked up. Cancelled and haven’t got my 350 back. This is a scam company. Stay away and spread the word.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Called on August 6th to arrange for pick up vehicle, they assured me pick up within next 2 days no longer. I called multiple times and texts no response. I finally get fed up and decide to rent U-Haul and get vehicle myself. 7 days later they contact me to say they have dispatched for pick up. I let them know that vehicle is no longer there and now they want to charge me 250 for absolutely nothing. When I specifically asked if there was a cancellation fee.. Don't waste your time and money with this company, they are completely dishonest and if I had researched more I would have seen their long list of complaints from consumers...

Original review: July 9, 2019

Contracted Auto Transport 123 2/25/2019 for a pick up date of 3/11/2019 to ship car from The Villages, Fl to Kansas City, Mo. They didn't show up on contracted date. They had problems contracting a driver. I was told the next day that it would be picked up. Same story as before. Day 3 came and still no pickup. They didn't return numerous calls. I had to leave to KC, MO. I paid a friend to drive the car for me paying his hotel, meals, gas and airfare back to Florida. Auto Transport 123 wasn't to charge my credit card until the car was picked up. Complaining to no avail. I am out $250.00. After now reading reviews this is a scam company and they don't care who they rip off. I wish that I would have done my homework and checked them out beforehand. You would be a fool to use this company.

Original review: July 5, 2019

What a pleasure to find a company that actually explains how the transport works. Every company I have called just wants my credit card info, this company doesn't charge till it is actually dispatched to the driver, WHICH WAS EXACTLY DONE THAT WAY! It's disgusting how all these brokers badmouth each other, Auto Transport 123 when I has asked them about another company that called me their answer was, "We are not interested in what the other companies have told you. Our only business is to get your car picked up and give you the dates for pick up and delivery, we do not get caught up in all the BS drama with the other brokers." Well my transport was wonderful. Casey and Janine in customer service were awesome. I recommend their service to all and I am also in the military so I made sure I was not going with a scam company. Again thank you Auto Transport 123 for your integrity, honesty and service.

Sgt. Dane

Ultimate Transport 123 response

Original review: June 27, 2019

Do not use Auto Transport 123. Candace from this transport company will lie to get your business. Took a 150 deposit to ship my card and asked for 800 cod. I specifically asked in email that when will my 150 get refunded they said in writing that 5 days. Called the company on the 6th day and told me it's my job to give them more money to ship my car. No thanks, already submitted complaint to BBB and auto transport reviews.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I first signed a contract with AT123 Auto Transport on 4/1/19 to ship my car from Florida to Connecticut. It was to be picked up on 5/6/19. I explained to their representative Jason ** that I was flying to Connecticut on 5/8/19, so the car had to be picked up before I left. He assured me that they would have a driver on 5/6/19 or sooner, because they have their own drivers. The car still hasn’t been picked up as of 5/13/19. I have been advised in my many telephone calls that they have a driver & are waiting for the contract to be signed. They also claim that they had 3-5 days from 5/6/19 to pick up the car. When the 5 days past they said they had 5-10 days.

Now they are saying their truck broke down & when they contacted another driver he claimed he could not go into Connecticut. Several other brokers have contact me claiming they could pick up the car immediately, but it would cost more money. I have considered that but apparently my contract with AT123 Auto Transport prohibits me using another broker for 10 business days or face a large fee. It was finally received on Thursday 5/16/19 at about 4:30 PM & I had to pay an additional $100.00.

Original review: May 20, 2019

Issue after Issue after Issue - is this a scam company? They arranged pickup and took a deposit. Then they said they couldn't make it on time, then they demanded additional money. They are currently 12 days late picking up the car that a friend left in my driveway. The owner has already moved to the east coast, and now they are jerking her around demanding a cancellation fee if we make other arrangements for her car. Auto Transport 123 has been difficult to get on the phone, and it feels like they are just jerking us around to keep the deposit without doing any work. I'm starting to think this company may just be a scam.

Original review: May 7, 2019

BE CAREFUL dealing with this one. It’s the worst company I dealt with ever. They are going to show the best customer service till you sign and after that they are so bad and will do anything to charge you a fee even if you don’t wanna ship with them anymore. I spoke with Seira the first time and that’s it. I have been trying to reach her for 3 days but she is never available. Anyway I to call my credit to dispute whatever they are trying to charge me because I don’t wanna deal with them anymore.

Original review: May 6, 2019

Horrible service. Was guaranteed pick-up Thursday or Friday - no show. Called them 5 times with no return phone calls. The car must be at its destination by 4/25 and they wanted to pick up on 4/22. There's no way it would have made it there in time. Jason and Joy kept making promises. Will not refund the $275 deposit. I don't recommend this company.

Original review: April 24, 2019

Lied to me from the start. They are Brokers/agents. They don't have any company trucks. They try to get your credit card and then they throw you to the wolves. Then they try to up sale you to suck more money out of you. I used a different company. Stay away!!! They are terrible!!!

Original review: April 20, 2019

After detailed instructions with emails and pics, we agreed on a price and Auto Transport 123 stated that I would not be charged until my vehicle was delivered, just needed credit card number to secure shipment. Within 30 seconds of contract signing, $125 was charged to my account. 3 weeks later after numerous calls with no response and weeks of storage fees, a friend and I transported the vehicle. When I finally made contact with 123 they stated that I have a $125 credit to use for future transports. Now why would I want to ever use this company again?

Original review: April 9, 2019

I was looking for a company who can delivery two classic cars I recently purchased, It is how I contacted AT123. The first car was the Ford model A 1928 year of manufacture, was located in NC. The second was Paccard 110, 1940 year of manufacture, located in Florida. This car was sold on Mecum Auto Auction. Over the phone, I discussed the details of the contract with an AT123 employee named Oskar and others (don't remember names). I discussed two contracts for which I must pay a $ 100.00 deposit each. This numbers also clearly mentioned on the second page of the contracts. When I got a contract for the signature, the deposits amount was changed to $250.00.

Both contracts INVOICE # ** for Florida pickup and INVOICE # ** for NC pickup, obliged AT123 pickup my cars by January 15, 2019. IT WAS NEVER HAPPENS. Not 01/15, not 01/16 not any other day. Both contract - NEVER!!!! All these days I called AT123 and tried to find out the situation but did not get a clear answer. 5 PM on 01/17 I call AT123 and I told them that if tomorrow 01/18 by 12 AM the cars will not be taken away, I will cancel all the contracts because they are not executed. No one even called me back. At the and 123 Auto Transport charge my credit card for $425 and $400 for service they never provided. During dispute 123 Auto fabricates fake invoices and lay to credit card investigator.

Original review: March 20, 2019

This company is a sham. I contracted to have my vehicle picked up and delivered from Las Vegas to Atlanta with 45 days notice. The vehicle was to be picked up and delivered on March 13 2019. First they contacted me to say they had a driver and the car would be delivered on March 11th. That sounds great but there would be no one home to deliver the car to. The contract was to deliver the car on March 13th. They said, "No problem. We will find you another driver."

Five days before my leaving Las Vegas Auto Transport still had not contacted me to inform me when they would pick up the car. I would call 2 times and three times a day to see when they would pick up the car. Always the answer was, "Don’t worry. We have a driver and he will be contacting you soon." Three days before my leaving Las Vegas I still had not heard from them. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they would tell me that the supervisors came in at 1:00 pm it that they would pit me on a list to be contacted.

Finally on March 12 the day before leaving I realized they were never going to pick up my car and I cancelled. I ended up losing my airfare because I had to cancel my return flight home. I asked that my deposit of $390 be refunded and they denied the request stating that I had to cancel 10 before pick up but they never picked up my car. Later I learned this company has a 1 star rating. THEY ARE CROOKS. DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR HANDS.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Everything you read in the reviews is 100% accurate. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I am 3 pages in on notes about our experience with them and all the different people from here which, with no disrespect, do not speak very good English. They never picked up the car and actually asked me to hide a key on the property, tell them where it is, and the driver, whoever that is, will find it and take the car!?! After paying in full, up front, they told the pick up company which they didn't even contact until the day they were supposed to pick up that I had a balance due of $513.00 in cash. I told them I had a receipt showing no balance due and Ahmed from the pickup company told me that no driver wants to pick up because they are not getting cash.

Ahmed also offered for me to drive the car to the "driver's" house and leave it there since I was flying home the next day, the day after the car was supposed to be picked up and was verified the day before. Anthony, who told me he was one of the owners knew I was only in Mo. for 4 days when I booked 10 days before and assured me it would be no problem since they do that "run" every week. Turns out Anthony is not an owner but Mark is but Joe from "customer service" could not disclose Mark's last name. As per "Joe" the company canceled our contract. Our credit card company is working with us on the "pending charge" and the card has been closed. I really think this company should be put out of business. I think the whole thing is a scam.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I’ve used this company to transport my car a few times as a travel and have been very pleased with the service I received - the updates and the condition of my car when it arrived - etc. The fast and friendly service as well as being reasonably priced!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

We hired this company to transport my daughter's brand new 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe from Long Island, N.Y. to San Diego CA. It took them 28 days to deliver, actually lost the car and damaged when delivered.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

If you wanna lose big choose Auto Transport 123. Worst customer service you will ever experience. NEVER trust these people. Never give them a penny. They should be shut down for fraud. Do your homework. I wish I did.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I was contracted with another carrier on August 10, 2018 to pick up my 2016 Corvette. Candice with Auto Transport 123 'called me' although I had never spoken to this carrier before and said she had a driver that could pick up my car immediately. I informed her that I was contracted with another carrier and she said that was okay. So she sends me a contract on my email and told me to open it up and click everywhere that was highlighted. So she asked for my card number and I gave it to her. Big mistake! So I didn't hear from a driver and I called and called and could never get in touch with her. Just some foreigners that I couldn't understand would answer the phone. Well I got tired of waiting on them so after about 4 days I called them and told them to cancel my pickup and I booked a flight to go to Wisconsin and pick up my new car that I had purchased. After I got back with the car they called and said they had a driver that would pick up the car again. I told them I had already gotten it. They charged me 275.00 anyway. Do NOT use Auto Transport 123.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Looked into at 123 to haul a truck. Like an idiot I gave them my card number. When I found someone else to haul the truck in a more timely fashion they charged me $100 cancellation fee. No one told me there was a cancellation fee. They didn't have a driver lined up so there was no reason to charge me. I had to cancel my card to keep them from stealing more money.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

In the beginning, we contracted with Jason to move a Louisiana State Police Van from BTR to LAX. We were told that we needed to send a company check for the move, but the check would not be cashed until they had a driver secured for the move. Well, the day they received our check which was on 12/24/2018, it was cashed. Ten days later, they still did not have a truck. We called every day, sometimes three to four times a day to see if a truck was secured. We were constantly told that they had a truck. They were just waiting for the driver to sign and send back the contract. These were all lies.

I have been in the transportation industry for over 45 years. The reason we gave Auto Transport 123 a try is because Jason was calling us on a weekly basis asking us to give them a try since we move a number of vehicles for our customers. From what I can tell, in order to be hired by Auto Transport 123, you must first take a class on how to lie to customers. They are one of the worst transport customers in the US. This is also the company that we found out later, was paying for great reviews from previous customers. Stay clear of Auto Transport 123.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I don’t know how John, one of the sales reps, sleeps at night. This whole thing is a scam. They tell you they have their own trucks and can have a pick up immediately. They tell you that so you will sign a contract for a deposit. Unfortunately, I quickly learned they do not have their own trucks and will not pick your car up immediately. Once you pay the deposit they won’t answer your calls and you’re lucky if a truck shows up. If someone answers, you get routed to some Asian you can’t understand. When you cancel they charge you $100 and they say they it’s legal because you signed the contract. It’s a HUGE scam. Beware. I used KVG Auto Transport after dealing with this scam. KVG was amazing, honest, and reliable. Save yourself the headache and use them.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

ZERO Stars!!!! A complete waste of time. Horrible customer service. They stole my money by debiting my card after I canceled services. They never shipped my car and called twice looking for more money. They stole my money and never provided a service! Never use this company ever!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

I am in the process of moving from California back to Illinois and researched over 20 auto transport companies before I selected Auto Transport 123. My main reason for choosing them over everyone else is because I was advised that I would access to their online GPS system to track my car during the entire process, which I was not offered with any other company. My sales agent was Amber ** who was initially very helpful while trying to secure my order. After receiving my initial quote, she advised me to check out their reviews on the website ** which I could also research other auto transport companies as well before making my final decision.

I explained in great detail that I would be flying out of Fresno, CA on the morning of 12/15/18 so it was imperative that my car was picked up no later than 12/14/18 however the earlier the better, so we arranged a pickup time frame of 12/12 thru 12/14/18. Now keep in mind, I confirmed my order with a signed contract on 12/3/18 to avoid any delay. I was promised by Amber that I would be able to transport additional personal items up to 200 pounds and that I would be assigned a driver by 12/10/18, which initially put my mind at ease that I made the right decision in going with them.

My contracted price was 875.00 upon delivery plus a 225.00 reservation or booking book for total cost of 1100.00 which they matched to another 5 star rated company based on the website **. My problems began on Tuesday 12/11/18 when I started to contact Amber ** in regards to my driver, I left several messages in which I received no return calls, so I eventually contacted their dispatch center and spoke with Anna who advised me that they were simply waiting on my driver to sign the contact and I would be sent an email with his contact information. For 3 days straight, I was given that bogus excuse with no return calls from any representative of the company.

Finally, on 12/12/18, I decided to Google other websites for reviews and was amazingly shocked at all of the negative reviews about this scam of a company. They have a "F" rating with the BBB and most complaints from customers were for charges on their credit card for services never performed. I immediately started calling other reputable auto transport companies on today (12/13/18) and was also told that my order with Auto Transport 123 came up on their dashboard and that my cash on delivery quote was actually 1205.00 and NOT the 875.00 as stated in my contract which is why NO driver would pick up my route because of their horrible reputation and unethical business practices. Basically Auto transport 123 low balled the amount to the driver to make a larger profit for themselves and no driver would accept my order.

The employee of the company that I decided to go with also sent to me via email a screenshot of the dashboard information so I could have in the event that Auto Transport tried to charge me a cancellation fee once I cancelled the order. I politely sent Auto Transport 123 an email as well as called their dispatch center to cancel my order and also blocked my credit card to prevent any charges from being sent thru. Please beware and DO NOT USE this company for ANY auto transport needs. They are definitely scam artists and can not deliver what they promise during their initial sales quote. The customer service is HORRIBLE and I would NOT recommend them for any business needs!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

Auto Transport 123 is scamming and lying to their customers. Do not give them credit card information, they will promise you nothing will be charged without your authorization, but they are liars. After 6 attempts of calling in and trying to speak to a supervisor I am still waiting for a callback. This company is scamming people and stealing people’s money, do not fall in their trap and do business with them.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

Booked an auto transport from NJ to Florida. The driver called me to confirm the date. No one ever came. No one ever replies to phones. No one in the company knows exactly what's going on. My husband had to drive the car. Do yourself a favor and do not work with them. They are brokers and cannot guarantee anything. Also, they can't even provide insurance. Horrible experience.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I was told that AT123 had their own trucks and they would be able to pick up my vehicle on the exact day that I requested. This turned out to be untrue. I eventually had to cancel my original reservation. Once I rescheduled and my vehicle was picked up and delivered the Driver's assistant/interpreter refused to deliver my vehicle to my location. Long story short I had to get dropped off 20 minutes away to pick up my vehicle. I called and complained. They explained that they were basically a booking service and did not have their own trucks. I requested a refund and was told they would call me back. Very frustrating. This never happened and therefore I felt like I needed to write this review to warn future customers of Auto Transport 123. Never again!

Ultimate Transport 123 Company Information