2. Auto Transporters

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.33/5

Auto Transport 123 Reviews

Original review: May 21, 2019

I first signed a contract with AT123 Auto Transport on 4/1/19 to ship my car from Florida to Connecticut. It was to be picked up on 5/6/19. I explained to their representative Jason ** that I was flying to Connecticut on 5/8/19, so the car had to be picked up before I left. He assured me that they would have a driver on 5/6/19 or sooner, because they have their own drivers. The car still hasn’t been picked up as of 5/13/19. I have been advised in my many telephone calls that they have a driver & are waiting for the contract to be signed. They also claim that they had 3-5 days from 5/6/19 to pick up the car. When the 5 days past they said they had 5-10 days.

Now they are saying their truck broke down & when they contacted another driver he claimed he could not go into Connecticut. Several other brokers have contact me claiming they could pick up the car immediately, but it would cost more money. I have considered that but apparently my contract with AT123 Auto Transport prohibits me using another broker for 10 business days or face a large fee. It was finally received on Thursday 5/16/19 at about 4:30 PM & I had to pay an additional $100.00.

Original review: May 20, 2019

Issue after Issue after Issue - is this a scam company? They arranged pickup and took a deposit. Then they said they couldn't make it on time, then they demanded additional money. They are currently 12 days late picking up the car that a friend left in my driveway. The owner has already moved to the east coast, and now they are jerking her around demanding a cancellation fee if we make other arrangements for her car. Auto Transport 123 has been difficult to get on the phone, and it feels like they are just jerking us around to keep the deposit without doing any work. I'm starting to think this company may just be a scam.

Original review: May 7, 2019

BE CAREFUL dealing with this one. It’s the worst company I dealt with ever. They are going to show the best customer service till you sign and after that they are so bad and will do anything to charge you a fee even if you don’t wanna ship with them anymore. I spoke with Seira the first time and that’s it. I have been trying to reach her for 3 days but she is never available. Anyway I to call my credit to dispute whatever they are trying to charge me because I don’t wanna deal with them anymore.

Original review: May 6, 2019

Horrible service. Was guaranteed pick-up Thursday or Friday - no show. Called them 5 times with no return phone calls. The car must be at its destination by 4/25 and they wanted to pick up on 4/22. There's no way it would have made it there in time. Jason and Joy kept making promises. Will not refund the $275 deposit. I don't recommend this company.

Original review: April 24, 2019

Lied to me from the start. They are Brokers/agents. They don't have any company trucks. They try to get your credit card and then they throw you to the wolves. Then they try to up sale you to suck more money out of you. I used a different company. Stay away!!! They are terrible!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Transport 123?

Original review: April 20, 2019

After detailed instructions with emails and pics, we agreed on a price and Auto Transport 123 stated that I would not be charged until my vehicle was delivered, just needed credit card number to secure shipment. Within 30 seconds of contract signing, $125 was charged to my account. 3 weeks later after numerous calls with no response and weeks of storage fees, a friend and I transported the vehicle. When I finally made contact with 123 they stated that I have a $125 credit to use for future transports. Now why would I want to ever use this company again?

Original review: April 9, 2019

I was looking for a company who can delivery two classic cars I recently purchased, It is how I contacted AT123. The first car was the Ford model A 1928 year of manufacture, was located in NC. The second was Paccard 110, 1940 year of manufacture, located in Florida. This car was sold on Mecum Auto Auction. Over the phone, I discussed the details of the contract with an AT123 employee named Oskar and others (don't remember names). I discussed two contracts for which I must pay a $ 100.00 deposit each. This numbers also clearly mentioned on the second page of the contracts. When I got a contract for the signature, the deposits amount was changed to $250.00.

Both contracts INVOICE # ** for Florida pickup and INVOICE # ** for NC pickup, obliged AT123 pickup my cars by January 15, 2019. IT WAS NEVER HAPPENS. Not 01/15, not 01/16 not any other day. Both contract - NEVER!!!! All these days I called AT123 and tried to find out the situation but did not get a clear answer. 5 PM on 01/17 I call AT123 and I told them that if tomorrow 01/18 by 12 AM the cars will not be taken away, I will cancel all the contracts because they are not executed. No one even called me back. At the and 123 Auto Transport charge my credit card for $425 and $400 for service they never provided. During dispute 123 Auto fabricates fake invoices and lay to credit card investigator.

Original review: March 20, 2019

This company is a sham. I contracted to have my vehicle picked up and delivered from Las Vegas to Atlanta with 45 days notice. The vehicle was to be picked up and delivered on March 13 2019. First they contacted me to say they had a driver and the car would be delivered on March 11th. That sounds great but there would be no one home to deliver the car to. The contract was to deliver the car on March 13th. They said, "No problem. We will find you another driver."

Five days before my leaving Las Vegas Auto Transport still had not contacted me to inform me when they would pick up the car. I would call 2 times and three times a day to see when they would pick up the car. Always the answer was, "Don’t worry. We have a driver and he will be contacting you soon." Three days before my leaving Las Vegas I still had not heard from them. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they would tell me that the supervisors came in at 1:00 pm it that they would pit me on a list to be contacted.

Finally on March 12 the day before leaving I realized they were never going to pick up my car and I cancelled. I ended up losing my airfare because I had to cancel my return flight home. I asked that my deposit of $390 be refunded and they denied the request stating that I had to cancel 10 before pick up but they never picked up my car. Later I learned this company has a 1 star rating. THEY ARE CROOKS. DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR HANDS.

Original review: March 13, 2019

Everything you read in the reviews is 100% accurate. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I am 3 pages in on notes about our experience with them and all the different people from here which, with no disrespect, do not speak very good English. They never picked up the car and actually asked me to hide a key on the property, tell them where it is, and the driver, whoever that is, will find it and take the car!?! After paying in full, up front, they told the pick up company which they didn't even contact until the day they were supposed to pick up that I had a balance due of $513.00 in cash. I told them I had a receipt showing no balance due and Ahmed from the pickup company told me that no driver wants to pick up because they are not getting cash.

Ahmed also offered for me to drive the car to the "driver's" house and leave it there since I was flying home the next day, the day after the car was supposed to be picked up and was verified the day before. Anthony, who told me he was one of the owners knew I was only in Mo. for 4 days when I booked 10 days before and assured me it would be no problem since they do that "run" every week. Turns out Anthony is not an owner but Mark is but Joe from "customer service" could not disclose Mark's last name. As per "Joe" the company canceled our contract. Our credit card company is working with us on the "pending charge" and the card has been closed. I really think this company should be put out of business. I think the whole thing is a scam.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I’ve used this company to transport my car a few times as a travel and have been very pleased with the service I received - the updates and the condition of my car when it arrived - etc. The fast and friendly service as well as being reasonably priced!

Auto Transport 123 Company Information