4.80/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Ascent Mobility Solutions

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ever since its opening in 2008, Ascent Stairlifts has been striving to provide the highest quality straight stairlifts at affordable prices. We focus exclusively on straight stairlifts which work great for clients with straight staircases or staircases with a flat landing in the middle.

At Ascent Stairlifts our customers are our top priority. We understand that every customer is different which is why we listen to your accessibility needs and recommend a solution that best works for you. With a variety of stairlifts, Ascent Stairlifts is ready to assist you in your journey to independence. Contact us today to learn more about our stairlifts.

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 12, 2017

65 Ascent Stairlifts Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Some internet reports were better than the others so I chose Ascent. Having their stairlifts is good. It's my favorite feature when it's time to go up and down the stairs.

Thank you!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I got the stairlift for my husband who had trouble going up and down. I called Ascent Stairlifts and the lady told me how much it was. Then, a guy came out and spent a couple of hours here. He nailed it on the stairs so if we move and want to take it with us, we could just take it off the stairs. He was nice and friendly. He explained to my husband what to do and not to do. He even helped me on the chair and taught me what to do as well. It was a wonderful experience and the stairlift made things a lot easier for my husband.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Glad we could be of service!

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

In the 50’s, laundry rooms were placed in the basement and that’s how houses were built in the ranch houses. Everybody has it and there isn’t any place to bring it upstairs so I knew that eventually, I would have to have a stairlift installed when I got older. But I got held up with my leg and knee problem so I had to have it done sooner. I got on the internet, clicked on Ascent Stairlifts and read about them. I contacted them and everybody at Ascent has been terrific. They called me back and set up an appointment. Then their consultant came to the house and we went over their products. We agreed on what I wanted and we wrote it up. Then they made it and she sent the installers out to install it.

A guy came out with a kid that he was training. he was really good and fast. I was sitting in the living room while they worked and I could hear him giving all the training. He explained it all to the trainee and that really impressed me because he was putting himself out that extra step to train the boy. I told the boy afterwards that he’s very fortunate that he had somebody training him. I also told him that I was listening to the installer and I almost got to the point where I thought I could go in and install one myself.

Since I got the stairlift, I use it all the time and I’m really satisfied with it. Everybody was really happy too that I went ahead and got it for safety’s sake. Now, I don’t have to depend on anybody else to get down to the laundry room. I can just sit there, set my basket on my lap and down I go. It worked out great for me and for my laundry. Also, everybody that has come and to whom I showed it to was really impressed with it.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Thank you for the nice review!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

We have a two-storey house without bedrooms or bathroom facilities on the first floor, and my wife had a knee injury so we decided to get a stairlift. I went online and looked at Ascent Stairlifts first and it looked like they have what I was looking for. I called them on a Saturday and the office was closed but they called right back. The guy came out on Monday morning on his way to work and looked it over. We talked about it and he said he has one in stock. He took a couple of measurements and said he’ll prepare it and bring it over on Tuesday and put it in. He came back on Tuesday and installed it without any difficulties. All I had to do was provide a plug at the top of the stairlift which I did on Monday. He also showed me how to use it and talked about maintenance and if I needed repairs so, it’s very satisfying.

The stairlift is perfect for our house and it fits nicely on the stairs. We have a landing at the top and a lining at the bottom, and it’s a straight shot and it fits along the wall nicely. It’s a good and well-engineered product and it doesn’t impede people that are using the stairs. It is very safe and works flawlessly, and it’s very simple to operate, too, so my wife likes it. It met all the needs that we have for mobility on our two-storey house, and I love it. If we will move to another house, we’ll take it with us.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Happy to hear the new lift is working well for you!!

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Ascent Stairlifts had a terrific review, high rating, and I like their prices, too. I have some problems that are going to probably get worse as I get older. So, I was planning for the future and purchased a stairlift from them. Ascent's people in Sacramento sounded very professional and friendly, and I had nice interchanges with them. They answered all my questions both over the phone and via email. The installer went about his business and finished his work. And I had a request that he was glad to take care of. Ascent Stairlift is very responsive, helpful, and they’re inexpensive compared to the others.

Thank you Sal!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ascent Stairlifts?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

When I was comparing a bunch of companies from Consumer Reports, I called three different companies and got the best response from Ascent's salespeople. They sent somebody out to talk to me who provided me with literature on their stairlift. They even brought in a model to show me what would be installed. That was really helpful because I am in a brick house that has metal girders and it's not that easy to attach things to metal girders. Plus, the floor is concrete, but thankfully, the staircase is wooden and since everything was going to be installed in the wood itself, that was going to make things a lot easier.

When the installers came, we discussed on which side of the staircase to put the stairlift on. I wanted it on one side, but they showed me that installing it on the other side made more sense and I agreed with them. They also gave me a booklet and I'm happy that they went over the things I should and shouldn't do to make sure that the stairlift keeps running. I have to watch out for the codes on the chair so I can make sure that it mostly has code C1 and C4 to ensure that the battery is charging or is charged. I was impressed with them and they did a good job.

I like that I can go up and down the stairs without having to actually climb up them myself. I have MS and my right leg and right arm don't work as well as they should. In the past, when I go downstairs, I had to sit there and wait down sitting in a char. I also had to rest up for half an hour to an hour to get enough energy to pull myself up the stairs and when I walked up the steps, I had to swing one leg over. So it's like I was slowly creeping up the stairs. I am very happy that I don't have to do that anymore.

Now I can go down the stairs in the morning and start the laundry. Then, depending on my energy levels, I can come back down later to get everything done. If I don't get it all done that day, I can go ahead and leave stuff in the washer and come down the next day and hang it up on the line. Occasionally, I also go downstairs and do some various other projects. So I’m happy with the stairlift. My husband is also very happy because once, I was three steps from the bottom then I tripped and fell down into the basement. He was worried about things like that happening and now that I have the stairlift, that's not going to happen anymore.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Thank you Elizabeth. Enjoy your new stairlift!

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I was in a time crunch and when I talked to Ascent they could give it to me so I chose them. The stairlift is operating really nicely. The only problem we had was the seatbelt. It would get jammed quite often. You have to constantly tug at it before it releases. It's like inside where it winds, gets stuck or doesn't come all the way out. But I like the remote and being able to carry it up and down. It does pretty much what I thought it would do.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Thank you for the review. The seatbelt does have a locking function to hold the rider in place.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

My neighbor referred me to Ascent Stairlifts and the person who came out to see me was very nice. They helped me figure out what would work best with my stairs and we had them redo the whole stairs. The whole thing was done including the installation of the chair in one day. Having the stairlift certainly improved our mental state since my wife is very weak and she goes to dialysis and I've always been afraid that she would fall having to go up the stairs after dialysis. I would highly recommend them.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Thank you Bob! Glad to hear the new platform/stairs in the garage along with the new stairlift is working well.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I had installed a couple of stairlifts with some help for neighbors, so I was familiar with them. So, Ascent Stairlifts just shipped the stairlift to me and I put it in. It shipped quickly and the gentleman I dealt with was very good. Also, it's fairly simple design and it works well. It enabled my mother to come and live with us because she can no longer live alone, and the stairlift helps to get her up and down.

However, the only issue I had was they sent me the upper portion of track. And it must have been a reject because the wire was mangled and broken inside, so I had to rewire it to make it work. At that point, it was not worth sending anything back. I had a timeline I had to deal with. So my suggestion would be a little bit more quality control before they send it out because it looked perfect from the outside. But it made me nuts trying to figure out why it wasn't charging on the bottom and when I started to pull on the lead that it comes out of, the wire just kept coming and it was totally cut. There was no hole drilled on the top portion of it either and I had to drill my own hole for the exit wire. But other than that technical problem, it's been working perfectly.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Apologies for the wiring issue. That must have happened at the factory. Glad to hear it is working great!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

The consultants of Ascent were very helpful when they came and did a site inspection. They gave good advice about accessibility and which size the stairlift should be. The installation team did a good job, as well. They showed us how to work the stairlift and answered any questions we had. Our experience was easy and no hassle. We got the stairlift mainly for my 88 year old mother-in-law and she uses it occasionally. She still goes up and down the stairs, but I anticipate that she's going to use the stairlift more. The remote is also good because sometimes we call it down from the upstairs or vice versa. I'm happy and satisfied with Ascent.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Thank you for your business!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I Googled Ascent Stairlifts and found that they carry multiple kinds of products. And when I called, the consultant was very helpful, easy to talk to and she answered all of my questions. Everybody at Ascent Stairlifts was very pleasant and professional. As far as the measurements and the pictures, I just did what it said online. The stair lift was for my mother but I'm the one that ordered it for her. Ascent had recommended and sent out an installer from Kansas City. I was there for the install and the gentleman was very kind and helpful and he did a great job. He set up in the garage to do all of his cutting and he cleaned it up spotless. Also, he made sure that my mom was comfortable with her knowledge of how to use it and he had her give it a test drive. So it was a great experience as well. The stair lift was working well for her. It's a necessity so it's improved things for her for sure in the best way possible.

Thank you!!!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

We did some research and looked at some of the consumer reviews, read them with cost and Ascent Stairlifts seemed to be the best fit for what we were looking for. We did it all over the phone and sent them the measurements since they're out of state from where we're at. They were also able to answer any questions we had. The installer was great and awesome. He was efficient, he cleaned up after himself and answered all our questions. He was on time. Another thing is that the warranty was appealing to us when we originally were looking at getting a used stairlift. We found out that for a little bit more we could get a new one and Ascent had a decent warranty with it. That was important to us too. Especially if we're not using it daily, something is going to go wrong and we have more than a couple of weeks to figure it out.

We have a house where we pull into the garage and walk up to the main level. We are pretty young and able-bodied, but my husband’s mom is 84 and my dad is 80 and walks with a heavy limp. There's no way into our house without going through a lot of steps. So, we put the stairlift for somebody who can't get up the steps and it has been great. For my dad, he doesn’t have a good bend to his leg because it shattered and so he can only bend so far. With the stairlift, he can sit on it and ride it up without getting his foot completely bend back onto the footrest. He can hold it out and position one foot on the footrest. It's a steep stairwell and the stairlift can get him up safely. We would also put a crate on the stairlift, then put the groceries on and send it up. I have two-year-old twins that ride on it too. Overall, everything has been great.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

Ascent Stairlifts was one of the companies that were recommended to assess the living place. The interaction with the consultants was amazing. They really went above and beyond to help us out. The person that came out help me set up the stairlift and to see if it works for the house. She was very knowledgeable. We also had a tight a timeline on getting it installed. The installer changed the schedule and came out on the weekend, so they were very accommodating. It was nice not having to worry about the stairs. Overall, I was really happy and thankful for all that Ascent did for us. They were a great company to work with.

Glad we could help!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2017

I got a quote from Ascent Stairlifts and they were much less versus somebody else. And everything else on the internet, users say that the quality of their product was equal, so I chose them. Their representative called me about 15 times trying to get me, which was good because I'm really busy and I kept missing her. She was very persistent about providing the quote, which was helpful. I have very straight steps so I just sent them a photograph and it was very easy. Ascent Stairlifts enabled my 91-year-old mother to live with us because she couldn't do stairs at all. Dealing with them was really simple and straightforward and they’re reasonably priced. Their guy came out when he said he would and he cleaned up after.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Thank you for the nice review!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I searched for providers on the web and chose Ascent Stairlifts based on reviews. When I was buying the stairlift they asked me to send a picture so I did that. It was Ascent who sold it and then it was shipped to a different company who came and installed it. I had a little trouble with scheduling because the guy cancelled the day before but once the guy showed up he did a good job. The stairlift is a safe and sturdy product. How its features should work was thought through like the seatbelt and the way you had to secure it before it moves. I'm really glad I had it installed for my mother. It’s pretty much what was expected and it works well.

Thank you!

Original review: July 26, 2017

The guy from another stairlift company jacked up the price at the end but this guy from Ascent Stairlifts was competitive in his price so I chose him. Plus the product is all made in England. I had a straight step installed. I told them how many steps there were and the installation team did a neat job. The stairlift has a remote on both sides, top and bottom and it's neatly built. So far it's worked. I got it at the last minute when I could hardly get up the stairs so I had to call and this was a revelation for me. I’ve been using it often and it’s been a lifesaver. It's a big help. It does what it's supposed to do and I'd recommend it.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Thank you for your business. Happy to hear it is helpful!

Original review: July 10, 2017

The lady consultant from Ascent brought samples, measured everything and told us which would be the easiest way to do. She even offered the used product if there was any. There were two gentlemen that came in for the install. They were informative, told us what they were going to do, how they were going to do it. Showed my mom how to use the stairs because dad uses them when he goes out of the house which is fairly rare because he's in home hospice. But we needed them for him when he did leave for doctor's appointments, dentists and that sort of thing. They made mom use it so she could see what they meant. My mom also uses the stairlift all the time. She goes up and down, into the basement. That's where their laundry machines are at. So, she goes from the main living area to a landing and then gets on another straight one to go down.

From start to finish, Ascent Stairlifts is an A plus company. I would recommend them highly to anybody. I have told people that, “If you ever need one, you call these people. They are the best.” They were very helpful, considerate and understanding towards my mom and my dad and their age. Dad's 94 and my mom will be 91 in August. The experience with them was just wonderful. I can't say enough about how good they were to my mom and dad and to me.

The consultant treated my father as if he was the most important person in the world. She kidded with him and he kidded with her right back. And that was my selling point right there. She didn't have to do anything else. At the particular point in time I had made up my mind that we were going to go with her regardless of what the cost was. My dad felt the same way. A few weeks before her we had experienced hard selling from other people. And you're not going to pressure me into buying anything. I will make that decision based on you and the way you present yourself. Also, you don't treat my parents with disrespect. Dad tried to tease with the guy who came in from the other company. He wasn't doing that and that turned me off right there.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Thank you Sharon! Glad to hear everything is working well.

Original review: July 2, 2017

A representative from Ascent Stairlifts came and told us everything we needed to know and when the installation team came they were informative and were done in a timely fashion. We had no problems and it operates as well as it’s meant to. My husband uses it and he’s had a very positive experience but I was going to call them because they told me that they were going to refund the sales tax but I've never seen it.

Thank you!!

Original review: June 28, 2017

I like that Ascent has their own demonstration hall where I could try and actually ride it up and down to see what it would be like. The salesperson was very subdued, knows how to sell and gave the facts. He came and measured and gave me a price estimate for my own stairs. The installation team is very fast. They took just a couple of hours to install and it was perfectly all right. During the first day, I could not get down entirely because of this folding-up end tail of the rail. I called and within two hours they were out here to fix it. It was outstanding. Having the Ascent Stairlifts affected me substantially because I have difficulties in walking. I now have the means instead of struggling to make it down in the morning and up in the evening. The usage of my house increased.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Happy to see the new stairlifts are working well!

Original review: June 22, 2017

I got Ascent Stairlifts as a present for my wife because our laundry is downstairs. It’s a lot easier for her and she doesn’t have to carry the laundry up and down. I don’t use it but she sure does. The consultant, Virginia, came and went over with my son on what we wanted ‘cause half of it goes downstairs and half of it towards the upstairs. It was excellent and everything was explained well. Then the installation team came on time and was very efficient. I just appreciate having it and everything went fine.

Ascent Stairlifts response

We appreciate your business!

Original review: June 20, 2017

I bought Ascent's stairlift for my parents. We heard good feedback about them and it was recommended to us. The sales professional I worked with was super helpful. My parents have it for a month now and it has been great. I would recommend it.

Thank you!

Original review: June 17, 2017

Ascent Stairlifts were local to where our home is and they were very straightforward about the best choices available. They were also able to accommodate my immediate need because I had a disabled person coming to my home. The owner himself did the installation, and he was on time and finished when he said he was going to be done. And he was very neat and orderly. I was impressed that the stairlift is as economical as it was and is not obtrusive. I was concerned about how much space it was going to take, but it fits perfectly and seems to be extremely well-built.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Glad to hear it is working so well!

Original review: June 16, 2017

Ascent had a higher rating than anybody else and their price was less than some other companies so I chose them. When we purchased the stairlift, I thought I needed it on the right hand side of the stairs. When the installer came, he told me I was making a big mistake. He showed me why, which I understand 100% now since I’ve had it. So we called Ascent and they sent me a new one and had the old one picked up. We have it on the correct side of the stairway now. We were delayed about a week but other than that, everything went well.

We had the Ascent stairlift bought before my wife got a compression fracture in her back. She has multiple sclerosis too, and she has her balances off sometimes and I won’t allow her to walk the stairs. The stairlift gets her up and down the stairway very easily. If we didn’t have this, we couldn’t use the upper part of our house where our main bedrooms are. All in all, the salespeople and the installer were great and the stairlift has worked great so far. We’ve only had it for about two weeks but we're happy with it.

Ascent Stairlifts response

The side of the stairs the lift is installed on can be critical depending on the home layout. Glad to hear we got the correct solution installed for you!

Original review: June 10, 2017

I had to take 18 steps to the second floor and it would take me 15 minutes to go up. Ascent Stairlift is a godsend and has saved me a lot. I had a couple of other companies come out and said the cost would be $7,000, but Ascent was more affordable. Also, their reps were excellent, friendly and knowledgeable.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Thank you for your business!

Original review: June 5, 2017

Ascent was recommended to us and I looked it up online. It didn’t really matter to me what company we went with but the price was one deciding factor on why we went with Ascent. Working with their sales professional was good. On the other hand, there was a little bit of a problem when they came to install the lift system. It wasn’t the gentleman’s fault, but on the first day that he came to install it, he was missing pieces. So, he had to reschedule and come back later in the week, which was very disappointing. I’d been living in half of my house for years because I couldn’t get up and down the steps. But since having the stairlift installed, I can now get up and down the stairs. This has been a lifesaver.

Original review: May 30, 2017

Ascent Stairlifts wouldn't have been my first choice because in the beginning, I didn't know that I was going to end up having to install the stairs myself. Also, the idiom is a little different in the instructions because they must have been printed in Canada. Some of the instructions were confusing in some cases so I had to make a couple of calls to try to get that straightened out but we got it in and essentially, it works fairly well.

The rail came in two parts and where they were connected, there were just two wires that didn't have connectors with it. So, I attempted to splice in a wire and we got it all together but somehow in that process of getting it together the splice came undone. What that wire does is it energizes, it provides electrical current for the charging strips either at the top or the bottom of the rail and so when it's broken the chair will only charge whatever ends you have the power source in. I either have to pull that wire out and string it along the outside of the rail. And once I get those rails, I get it or I don't really want to take them apart. They're pretty heavy.

The only other crisis I had with the product was where the rail was spliced together, there was a bump point where I go over when the chair rides over it. It wasn't a smooth fit. They had two connecting rods that went on a channel. There has to be some flexibility in there but in the flexibility there were at least four tracks where the wheels went and those were part of the rail. The top part’s not molded underneath and the extrusions didn't marry up. So much was wrapped up and the ads came by with satisfaction. So much of that was involved in the construction, putting that thing together, that I have a whole different perspective than the average Joe.

They didn't have anybody in the area. The closest people they had was in Sacramento, about four-hour drive away. I doubt they're gonna do that unless I'm willing to pay their mileage and that was part of the problem. They were glad to talk to me over the phone though. The one fellow I talked to that called me back was very helpful and he said, "You know once I got that rail together, don't take it apart. I've installed a lot of these. Once you got you get it together, go ahead and get it on there." So we did and I had my son-in-law come out and helped me set that chassis on the top because I didn't have enough strength to do it myself.

The chair felt tenuous when I sit on it and it has some tilting forward. My wife didn't have any problem getting in the bottom and riding up but it was disconcerting for her to sit on it at the top of the stairwell as I’m looking down and feel like she was going to fall out of it. She’s very unsure about that and I understand. I said, "All I have to do is stand on that step and then turn and sit down. It's like sitting in a regular chair." But, she has difficulty looking down because she has macular degeneration so she has trouble seeing down. What looks straight to you and I, it doesn't to her. The vertical lines don't appear vertical or they have waves, so when she looks down it looks probably crazy.

But also the step is somewhat of a necessary design deficiency. It doesn't protrude out very far and we have a narrow stairwell so when I sit down on it, my knees are about 4 inches away from the rail, the banister and all that to hold it up. It's functional but the step could have been a little bit longer. It’s a necessary deficiency in order for it to fold properly. Also, there's a limit of 300 pounds for the whole chair itself. It would create a leverage that over time cause failure of the full joint. There's two parts to this. There's the structure itself of the chair which because of the way they designed it has certain building limitations as far as the dimensions and secondly, where the dimensions interface with human beings.

I used to be in training in development writing, and we had trained programs and I must say their manual needs work. It was confusing to me and it must be confusing to others. They have hands on experience, so if you want to get that part, you don’t have to look at the manual every time you put in a spark plug. There are human performance, human factor and a lot of stuff involved in the ergonomics to interfacing with human beings. The point is a lot of people have visual and physical disabilities that have to be addressed and I'm not sure that was done. They probably did it to the extent that they could mass produce these things but in time they need to work a little bit more on those issues I’ve mentioned.

Ascent Stairlifts response

I am sorry to hear the installation instructions weren't very clear. However, it sounds like you got it in and it is working. Please contract us with any future questions. We appreciate your business!

Original review: May 26, 2017

Ascent's stairlifts have good quality and price. Also, I had a good rapport with the lady that I was working with that prompted me to want to purchase a stairlift. I’m very pleased with the whole thing and I would recommend Ascent.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Glad you enjoyed working with Virginia!

Original review: May 25, 2017

Ascent Stairlifts came out and measured and the price seemed fair. The installation team was in and out in a couple of hours. In terms of safety, it buckles my wife in good. It's a functional unit for me and is now part of the house.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Glad we could be of service. We really appreciate your business!

Original review: May 24, 2017

My daughter got Ascent Stairlifts off the computer. It gives me more flexibility in my daily life. I can get upstairs pretty fast. I'm also able to operate it myself easily and without any problems. It's really nice.

Ascent Stairlifts response

Very happy to hear that your new stairlift is helping!

Original review: May 23, 2017

Ascent was much more cordial than the others and that was good enough for me. There was no problem with their consultants. I've stated what I wanted, they told me that they would provide and I told them what I would be satisfied with. I was satisfied with what they offered and they accepted what I offered so it was a mutual agreement. The installers came in to do their work and I allowed them to do whatever they had to do because if I hadn't trusted them, I wouldn't have them near my house. They did what they came to do, did a professional job, and I was satisfied with it.

When you're unable to do get up and down the stairs, all you want to do is to be able to become mobile again and that was what it took to get me mobile. I was satisfied with it or I wouldn't have had it. I'm very old school. Either they provide a service that I'm interested in or they don't. I'm very straightforward and they were very straightforward. They had what I needed and I would recommend them to friends or family.

Ascent Stairlifts expert review by Shelley Webb

Ascent Stairlifts has been providing stairlift products since 2008. It offers a variety of lifts to meet users' needs and services the entire United States.

• They offer 24/7 tech support: Users can contact a technician at any time of the day or night to help resolve problems with the stairlift.
    • Straight stairlift experts: Users who have straight staircases can choose from several straight stairlift options, allowing them to choose the model that best meets their needs.
    • Quality products: All of Ascent's stairlifts are high quality and meet safety standards. The lifts come with two remote controls, safety edges, seat belts, diagnostic capabilities and parts and labor warranties.
    • Reconditioned lifts may be available: Users can save money by purchasing a lift that is reconditioned rather than one that is brand new. Reconditioned lifts are subject to availability.
    • Payment options: Users have a variety of payment options, including credit card, check, electronic check, Paypal and Paypal Credit.
    • Best for: people with limited mobility and people with heart or lung issues.
    Profile picture of Shelley Webb
    Shelley Webb

Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Ascent Stairlifts Company Information