Netgear

Netgear

3.3/5 (326 ratings)

About Netgear

Netgear Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Netgear?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NetGear?

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

Purchased the Netgear C7000v2 at local box store. Summary, do not purchase. The router was not visible to my security devices and Alexa Echo. When I called support the provider's accent made it impossible to communicate problems. They eventually closed the support ticket by telling me to contact the other device's support team. Note, all the devices connected and work without issue with previous Arris router. When I asked to return the product, after three-four days of frustration, they only offered to replace the product. Again, I strongly recommend you do not purchase this product.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

I purchased Netgear's Orbi RBR850/RBS850 WiFi6 from Best Buy in December 2020. Once I got everything setup, it worked flawlessly providing excellent Wifi coverage throughout the house and backyard. In mid-September, Netgear rolled out a new firmware and since then, I constantly lose my wifi (and Internet) connections. I placed a call to technical support only to be told that I would need to purchase one of their support packages before a technician would be assigned. First, these devices are not cheap (a little over $700 at the time)! Next, Netgear rolls out a firmware deployment (there is no option to disable automatic firmware updates on these devices) which has caused major issues. Finally, when you call to have them fix what they broke, they charge you. Outrageous!!!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2021

My router has been going out for a while and I have been able to survive with shoddy service considering I bought this router a couple of years ago. I had no complaints except that it couldn't cover my whole 600 sq/ft apartment and I had to buy extenders on top of it. NOW, my router is barely working and when I want to look up any information on the app it tells me to go to the website, when I go to the website it tells me to update the firmware while also telling me that it's not possible because every support is expired. Come to find out that if you want any help with your Netgear products the SUPPORT ONLY LASTS 90 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE and that you HAVE TO PAY THEM TO LOGIN AND ADDRESS WHAT IS GOING ON after that point.

For a digital product that theoretically should last a good period of time, there is almost no support that is attainable in the long run, therefore forcing their customers to pay for things that most other products come with. It is laughable how unattainable their support is. It is laughable how they assume that this up-charging is acceptable. I will not be buying another Netgear product. You should not either.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

My Netgear router I purchased just 12 months ago stopped working. I called netgear and they told me that there were environmental issues that were causing my router not to work, Called my Wi-Fi provider who basically laughed at this, but they could fix it if I purchased a technical support plan for 134.00 dollars. Did not do any diagnostic checking to determine anything that could be wrong with router, only interested in selling technical support contracts. Would stay as far away from this company and its products as possible. I see now that there are many other people who have been scammed by this company also.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

I bought the Nighthawk x6s. I though I was buying from a good company. I was wrong! I will never buy another one of their routers again. I feel like it is a complete scam!! I paid over 300 dollars for my router and it will not update. I have done all the trouble shooting and everything you could possibly think of. Come to find out I find out the only way to fix the problem is to pay for technical support and have them login and fix it. Wow what a surprise huh? It is a scam so that no matter what you do you have to pay them even more money for something you bought was completely their fault to begin with. They do it on purpose so they can make a lot more money. Do not buy Netgear because you're buying a product that is brand new that is already set up not to work properly as soon as you pull it out of the box! Company Is a SCAM.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2021

I won't use a Netgear product again. They are crooks. My Netgear router started losing the Internet 2 months ago. On 9/3/21 a flummoxed techie in India (rooster crowing) raced me through frantic steps for an hour, overriding Norton and entering "unsafe" screens (I got a remote sweep from Norton right after). At the end of the call I mistakenly decided to purchase a one-year contract for $49.99. On 9/6 I emailed Netgear to cancel the contract within the 10-day cancellation period. On 9/12 and 9/13 I phoned Netgear to cancel, and each rep assured me I would get a refund. However, on 9/15 Netgear sent me a strange email saying it would not refund because I had used the contract to get help on 9/3/21. What?! This is an example of how sleazy and unprofessional Netgear is. Get your routers elsewhere.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

Pathetic technical support from Netgear. In spite of my netgear router in warranty, even to replace the faulty router I was told to purchase a gear head technical support contract to have the router assessed and then if found faulty a replacement would be requested. I had a R7000P router which constantly loses internet connection to all its connected devices which requires it to restart the router every time I face the issue. I spoke to Netgear multiple times and even did a authorisation for a gear head contract. But all they do is check the firmware and update it and then try to charge me the money. They doubt the knowledge of the technical support, as they keep doing the same basic checks every time I call them. Never ever buying Netgear products again. When we spend hundreds of dollars in expensive equipments, at least when they are under warranty they need to be replaced promptly when customers have an issue.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

I had procured a NETGEAR Router over 12 months ago, now out of warranty. This became unstable about 4 months ago, providing inconsistent wi-fi service. Web research identified others having the same problem well over the past year and a half, with no resolutions identified. Contacted NETGEAR tech support who acknowledged the performance issue and not having an apparent fix. Procured GEAR HEAD service agreement, spent 3-4 months coordinating with NETGEAR with no performance improvement.

With no options remaining, I had read about the new NETGEAR WIFI6 products advertised being more stable, so thought of upgrading. I felt that because I was having to spend more money to resolve a NETGEAR product defect, there should be some consideration given by NETGEAR in the form a discount. NETGEAR offered a "New Customer" 10% discount which is available to all. I requested an additional 5%-10% and after a hand full of calls, NETGEAR's answer was the "New Customer" discount was all they can provide. I'm scrapping my poor performing NETGEAR Router, flushing my NETGEAR support contract, and going to ASUS which has more performance and less costly. Beware of NETGEAR's product support.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I purchased this R7000 Router at Best Buy on Aug 19, 2021. The sales rep said that it has outstanding range. Up to 200 feet. I explained that I live on a fruit farm, and my store is approximately 50 feet from my home (and the window the router will sit at). After 29 factory resets, 46 hours on the phone with Netgear, The most range this router had was 15-20 feet of wi-fi. This experience has been extremely frustrating. The Netgear tech kept having me change channels, rest things, and change firmware. He then said he would call me back, and never did. Today, I physically returned it to Best Buy. The sales rep, Griffin, was extremely helpful. He explained that this router along with nearly all wi-fi routers only reach 20 feet. He sold me an Eeros Wifi "Mesh system" that took less than 15 minutes to install, and now I have more coverage than I ever expected. Overjoyed is what I am!!!!

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

I made the mistake of purchasing a R7000 Netgear router and extender. I have had nothing but trouble as the internet keeps dropping sometimes 4-5 times a day. Technical support is in India where no one speaks clearly, and they work from home and all you hear is traffic noise and kids screaming. I had the router replaced which was a hassle and the replacement does the same thing the original one did. I made a big mistake and will never purchase another Netgear product ever again. Now I cannot get anyone to help from Netgear and I guess I either live with the problem or throw this out and buy all new equipment from another manufacturer. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2021

I notified the BBB about this business. I purchased a Nighthawk R8000 (Router) in 11/20. At first, no real issues, other than occasional drop or decreased connectivity, etc. Then, by 5/21, the issues were extremely evident with inconsistent Router performance. I was inclined (not much choice) to purchase a Tech Support Contract, but only did so for 3 months during which time connectivity was still inconsistent. I also paid for the internet provider tech to come to my home and run tests that proved internet signal was 100% and Modem was good too. 3 days after my 3-month contract ended, I experienced total loss of connectivity from Router, but was getting great speeds hardwired to Modem (over 900 Mbps).

I called Netgear and was advised my contract ended and after much explanation, they "helped" me and after talking to two Techs, over 90 mins of phone time, resets, power cycles, pressing buttons, moving cables around (nothing different than what I had already tried myself), magically the router worked... for 3 days. Day 4, no connectivity at all. Called again requesting a refund and they are only trying to replace the equipment. After yelling at the 3rd Tech, after over 60 mins of phone time, and explaining myself like a broken record, I was advised it'd be escalated and I should get a call back in 24-48 hours.

Frustration is an understatement... It takes a lot to get me angry and the way this company runs its business (you need a Tech contract for your product to function) is shady and unethical. The stress they have caused me due to work from home, and the decrease in my own ability to do my work efficiently is unacceptable. I hope others don't have the same experience I have had. I'd give this business a NEGATIVE star-rating if that was possible.

Original review: July 30, 2021

The service was terrible enough when I first set up my modem/router, a Nighthawk C7800. Super hard to understand the accents, irritated reps, hours and hours to set my system up. Why do they make it so hard? And then they wanted me to buy a subscription to their customer service, because otherwise after 90 days they wouldn't help me anymore. Right. Like I want to put myself through that again. So now, here it is, a mere four months later, and the wifi portion of the router has totally failed. Modem works great. Ethernet connections work great. But the router sends out a powerful wifi signal with practically no internet involved. Speeds go from 105 mbps to 3. Or 1. Or 0.

So I try, foolishly, to get help. I can just return the modem, because Best Buy has excellent customer service. But I want to give the router one more chance before I send it to the landfill. What do I get? A chatbot. Enthusiastically offering to help. Only thing is that every time I mentions 'speed' in the chatbox, it tells me that that is an issue with my provider. So sorry. Can't help. All responses stop. I try this four times, the fourth time (maybe I learn slowly) I don't use the word 'speed.' Chatbot perks up. Offers again enthusiastically to help. So I describe the problem again, and again, without the word 'speed.'

And then, again, it quits responding. I ask, "Are you human or a bot?" I ask, "Why do you keep disappearing?" And in response that it, literally, disappears. The chatbox vanishes from the page. Why? I don't know. Was the question too hard for it? Probably. Whatever the reason, after 4 months my modem/router has ceased to work. So now I have to replace it, again.

Original review: July 24, 2021

TLDR: Netgear warranty support is a scam; Do not buy this brand's equipment. Sorry for the wall of text. My Nighthawk router stops communicating with my modem and I do some troubleshooting. Because I am able to access the router through the wifi/LAN port, I am able to fiddle around with the configurations and see if anything is wrong. Let me inform you that I am not new to networking as I used to work in a data center maintaining my test bed's computer stack (hardware and software). However, this is basic networking, so that amount of experience is just overkill. Anyway, after basic troubleshooting like replacing other network hardware components, I come to the conclusion that the router's WAN port will not connect to the modem.

At this point, I put in a ticket (24 hour lifetime) with Netgear and about a day later I call them and talk with an "expert". I can immediately tell that this person is an expert, but not at anything dealing with networking. She says that she wants to connect with my router and that she will be right back. Mind you, the WAN port is not communicating with the modem. After about 2 minutes, she comes back and determines that the hardware is OK and that we need to do some software troubleshooting. I immediately interject and ask her how she was possibly able to troubleshoot the hardware. She gets about three words into her response and then the phone call mysteriously hangs up. At this point, I am skeptical.

I immediately go back online and look at my ticket and it has been closed! So, I put in another ticket and call the technical support line. I tell the next lady that I have a current ticket, but I also have a previous ticket that was just recently closed. She just runs with the current ticket number and we start the process. One thing I noticed is that the only thing this next “expert” asked me about is if any lights are on. I say the power and three wifi lights are blinking. She immediately goes into telling me that the previous “expert” has already completed the hardware checks and that I will need to talk with a software technician. Ok, here is when things get even more odd.

I tell the current “expert” that there is no way the previous “expert” was able to troubleshoot anything on the router and that our phone call got cut off. I referenced the ticket number and the timestamp associated while telling her that basically no troubleshooting other than identifying a few lights are on has happened. She proceeds to tell me that we need to have software technicians troubleshoot and determine the configuration of the router. Here is the scam.

Because the 90-day phone support has expired, and I didn’t want to pay the minimum of ~$89.00 dollars for unneeded extended support, I would also not be able to take advantage of the one-year hardware warranty. The reason is that she would not recommend it and this is required. She kept on referencing the previous “experts” notes and I repeatedly told her that she didn’t do any remote troubleshooting and that we didn’t even finish our phone call. The problem is that you cannot take advantage of the hardware warranty unless you get one of these “experts” to initiate it.

I finally got her to admit that there would be no way to get this router RMA’ed unless I pay for the extended phone support. Here is the thing, there are no technicians that will come out to your house, there are no possible ways to access this router from their remote location with a downed WAN port, and because the router has been factory reset there is no way to do the initial configuration since the phone app will not complete the configuration…since the WAN is down and it cannot detect a modem connection.

This has got to be one of the worst legal scams out there. However, I am not surprised if other companies have this same business model. My 7-month old, ~$400.00 Nighthawk Router is currently a paperweight. ***Oh, she also tried to push me back off onto Best Buy (purchased location) to do some local troubleshooting like they would be able to do more with the current situation. Pathetic.

Original review: July 23, 2021

I recently purchased a Netgear Nighthawk router. Things were going fine till I discovered an Xbox on my internet. We do not own an x-box. I blocked the device and things went downhill from there. The router started blocking things that had been connected to the internet previously. No amount of resetting would fix the problem. I finally used my browser (the app is basically useless) and an ethernet cable to get more information. As soon as I loaded the Netgear page the chat window kept aggressively popping up, I got annoyed and decided to chat with the person. Told them my issue and they said that a technician would call me in 5 minutes.

The technician called and asked if I'd give them control of my laptop, I allowed it. I told her what had happened and the steps I'd taken to fix the issue (multiple router and modem resets). She then proceeded to enter DOS and I watched as she executed a script that caused my computer to generate multiple IP addresses (I have a Masters in Computer Science, something I keep to myself with most techs because I want to see what they'll do without that knowledge). Then she told me that I had an IP address conflict and that they'd be happy to clean it up for me for $149.99. She was shocked when I told her "no, thanks". I ended the call, made sure she didn't still have access to my computer, did a factory reset of the router and TADA everything was fixed.

I'm writing this review to warn others. This was a blatant money grab. SHE created the IP issue, I saw her type out the command! Then she offered to fix the issue that SHE had created. I didn't do the factory reset before because I didn't want to go through the hassle of setting everything up again. That was my last resort. I'm not happy with the way this was handled, I'm not happy with the scam they are running, and I wish I had seen these reviews before purchasing this router. Shameful behavior and now I'm concerned that the router will continue to just drop and block things on its own.

Original review: July 20, 2021

This was the WORST experience I have ever had with any company. First I get a defective new product. Then I spend hours trying to remedy it with TECH reps? Then it is decided that the product was defective and had to be replaced. I have pay to get the replaced product before sending back the defective product. NETGEAR its products and service are substandard.

Original review: July 15, 2021

We have only had this modem for a year and a half when it stopped being connected to our ISP. Our service provider could not reconfigure the Wifi connection to modem since it was not provided by them and advised us to contact Netgear to match the Boot File given by our service provider. Unfortunately Netgear cannot assist us in this since one year has passed since purchase, without us paying for additional warranty of up to $139/year, or minimum or $49 for 3 months.

This was not worth the price after spending the money for the modem that should have lasted for longer than that. We would rather buy a new modem and obtain a new warranty with it! This makes NO sense. Needless to say, we are very disappointed. Would say giving ONE star for service. The other star was that we recall it was rather easy to set up, although it lasted only a year and a half before becoming useless....

Original review: July 12, 2021

Netgear -- the term "customer service" is an oxymoron when it comes to Netgear. Hour(S) long hold times! Still using Covid-19 as a poor excuse for nobody home. Netgear needs to hire more people for phone support and more people to respond sooner to cases registered online.

Original review: July 12, 2021

I had my product exactly a year and 2 months and my router asked for a update on the app so I tried to update it twice and it said retry both times so I unplugged everything from the router and now it won’t do anything. It’s like it is froze up. I called text support and they said, "Ma'am our product only has a 90 day warranty on the product to troubleshoot it. We will have to charger you almost 200.00." I said no forget that so I have contacted Best Buy Geek Squad. Had to make a appointment for them to come look at it at my house because they was no help either on the phone. Very aggravated. I will never again buy their product. Not worth the trouble or money at all.

Original review: June 26, 2021

Our devices were not staying connected to the internet, both wirelessly and hard wired. Our Netgear Nighthawk Router is just over 1 year old. I contacted Netgear Customer Support and all they offered to do was check the hardware of the router. Then anything after that would cost $139 per year to troubleshoot the system. The customer service rep for Netgear tried to tell me that she would change the WiFi channels thereby switching to a channel that would not get interfered with by the microwave/other internet users in the neighborhood. That was NOT the issue at all. She wanted to charge $139 just to perform a factory reset, something I was able to do myself. Don't buy anything from this company as they try to rope you into paying for a worthless yearly service contract.

Original review: June 24, 2021

The router looked cool. Liked the lights on it. Speed of connections was good. But it only lasted four months before it became unusable. Then I look online and find one bad review after another with the same problem. And not just this model.. Seemingly almost every wifi router the past few years has this issue. There is no real solution. Settings in the router will just vanish. Well technically they are still stuck inside somewhere so you can't just reconfigure it. You have to do a factory reset wiping everything out. Then put it all back in. When you safe guess what.. Gotta reboot. When you reboot they are all gone again. Internet connection vanishes randomly. Wifi just shuts itself off at times. Again.. there is no solution or fix. Once it does any of these three things it will happen again and again and again. Basically I bought a router that is now a four month old brick. I'm totally done with ever buying Netgear again.

Original review: June 17, 2021

Purchased ORBI LBR20 and worked fine till the Best Buy store warranty period ran out the stopped to functioning. After several days of troubleshooting, technical support could not resolve the issue. The unit is still under a 90 day warranty and asked for a full refund. I was denied. This company gives false advertisement and defrauds their customers. Stay away!!!!

Original review: May 15, 2021

I purchased a mid end modem to stop renting from Xfinity. It died in less than 4 months. Drops connection. Have contacted support 3+ times. Each time a different story. From just take it back to you need to spend 90 to pay to troubleshoot your device so that we can honor the 1 year warranty. Technicians have blamed Xfinity, Asus (router I use). I picked up a Comcast rental bridged to the Asus router...no issues. Clearly Netgear modem is the faulty component. I am out 250 as I will not pay to ship the modem back or a 90 support fee. They should be investigated and I believe a class action lawsuit filed. Stay away from netgear and I would encourage stores to take the product off the shelves. Netgear's poor service will tarnish the reputation of a store's brand.

Original review: April 30, 2021

My last Netgear router lasted me well over 8 years, so when I needed a new one last year, I purchased another Netgear router. I bought it on 5/14/20. Within 6 months or so I started to have connection issues with my internet. I replaced the ethernet cords, thinking that would help. It got so bad that I was resetting my router multiple times a day. Not being tech savvy, I had my cable company come to my house to test the equipment. It was the router. I bought a new one on Amazon and had it delivered the next day and my internet connection was great!

I went on Netgear's website and requested support as I had registered my NightHawk with them when I bought it. The first thing the support person says to me when I explained the problem was, "The router looks good on our end, so it must not be a hardware issue." I said, "Well, that's interesting since the Netgear is not plugged in. I have a new router installed and it is not your brand." Total silence from customer service. Finally she asked me to plug it in, which I did, and of course she says again, "It looks good on our end, so it's not a hardware issue." She went through a whole litany of things to try to make it work and I finally said, "So, you aren't replacing it?" "No, because it is not a hardware issue." I hung up on her as this was clearly a scam to get out of honoring the 1-year warranty which the device was still under.

Original review: April 26, 2021

Beware - Support is for 3 months on software!! Parental settings not available as even though it says it is. Part of the reason I purchased this "Night"Hawk. It's a "Night"mare. My device lost all of its settings after doing a simple power cycle. As is required by Comcast once in a while. I did not reset it! Support wouldnt talk to me unless I paid for support. They said it was a software issue? The unit was 3.5 months old? Do yourself a favor. DONT BUY NETGEAR!!

Original review: April 16, 2021

I purchased a router. What a joke. First, they direct you to an app to install. Except the app doesn't work. Even if you can get it installed (took 14 tries), it will crash as soon as you open it. On to the web version of the install, which sends you in loops. You never get a login screen. Call customer support. First person makes you create an account so they can spam you with email and sell your name. Second person makes you start all over with your info, provides you instructions that kill your internet, then disconnects accidentally and doesn't call you back, even though he said if that happened you would get a call back in 60 seconds. LOL. Sure. Long story short, eight hours of my life with Netgear, and another 4 trying to restore my fubared network. NEVER AGAIN.

Original review: April 1, 2021

I will not buy another Netgear product after my experience. I purchased Netgear's Orbi about 6 months ago and then upgraded to one with more sq. ft. capability. So I took the one I had to set it up at my daughter's. It would not setup so I called for support. The technical support from Netgear has only one motive: to sell extended warranty (beyond 90 days) and dupe customers. They purposefully create issues and when customers call for help, they force them to buy 3m/6m/1year support at extra cost and fix the issue. This is their game plan and any amount of escalations makes no difference. Sincere advise: avoid buying their products and tech support.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

I bought the Nighthawk Wifi6 mesh system instead of an alternative mesh system like Google's Nest system which turned out to be a huge mistake. After an hour of struggling with the set-up I called customer service. I spent more than 2 hours with a technician. At the end I was told that we had tried everything and that the product is defective and needs to be returned. So I spent almost $250 on a defective product and was offered nothing in compensation. No money off of a replacement product for wasting so much of my time. Nothing. So instead I will return this, buy the Google Nest system (which I should have just done in the first place) and then never buy a Netgear product again.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2021

Like so many others I received a call from Sam posing as a Netgear wifi technician. When I questioned him he said he was an employee of Netgear. I asked to speak to his supervisor, his name is Victor. When these two decided I had to do everything from my laptop and not my tablet I became very suspicious. When they wanted to take control of my laptop I said no. I said I would call Netgear and check on these two credentials.

Victor got very nasty but I said no, I will call Netgear first. I hung up and called Netgear support. I got to a first level tech who gave me a case number and transferred me to tech support. Needless to say Victor and Sam are not on the Netgear Directory and their phone number is not listed either. I believe when one gets a cold call from someone like this, use the listed number to call back before you permit anyone actually taking over your computer, ever! There are only two companies I trust, one is Netgear. Their customer relations are excellent. Be very, very careful.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

I got on the Netgear website because the wifi extender that I purchased wasnt performing. The tech guy I was forwarded to was an East Indian guy who gave me his name and number. Said he was in San Jose CA. He took over my laptop and told me I had multiple viruses and spyware and before he could resolve the extender issue, they would have to clean up my computer and recommended I install either Norton AV or Webroot plus I should install a new firewall. They would do it all and even provided prices. Seemed very strange since I have a very strong AV installed already. I refused and am sending back the Netgear extender. Sounds like these guys are subcontracted by Netgear to provide tech support services. I will not go near this company again. PS: I have no issues with my computer.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2021

I'm an IT professional. I've done extensive troubleshooting on the issue I was experiencing with my NetGear unit and determined the unit is defective. After about 8-16 hours, the modem would begin dropping packets out to the internet. Replacing the unit with another brand/manufacturer resolved the issue, thus confirming that the issue was the modem. Support has routinely tried to say anything they need to to get me off the phone. They will not transfer to management. I finally reached a manager after insisting and insisting, and talking over the technician repeatedly. I've clarified to NetGear that they are not honoring their 1 year Return Merchandise Authorization agreement.

At this point, I would like a refund instead, as they have forced me to take matters into my own hands and purchase a new modem. They finally were able to figure out the confusion - the other support technicians either didn't know or didn't care to make sure my RMA modem was on the way. In discussing this with NetGear, and seeking a refund, I have listed the reasons they should return my money. This has been provided to them:

1. Support told me my RMA unit would be cross-shipped ASAP. It wasn't. (Still hasn't been shipped.)
2. Support has never followed up on my ticket.
3. Support has told me a manager would contact me. They did not.
4. Support has told me they could not give me an RMA because I do not have a support contract. This is not disclosed when purchasing the product, and is honestly extremely unacceptable and unprofessional.
5. I have since purchased a new Modem for several reasons:

5a. I wanted to prove the NetGear unit was the problem, your support team has tried to indicate otherwise.

5b. I needed the issue resolved. After about a week of not hearing back and the support team seemingly just saying whatever they thought I wanted to hear and not actually assisting me. I had to call in and repeatedly insist on getting a manager. The team routinely tried not to do so. To get a manager, I had to be kind of a jerk honestly. This is also not acceptable.

5c. I used this to cement/prove that the unit was the issue, though I knew and insisted this from the beginning.
6. Your support doesn't seem to be particularly competent.

7. I was disconnected repeatedly when contacting support. This did not seem like an accident, always happened shortly after handing them the case number. This stopped happening when I insisted that it happened the last two times I called in and waited on hold to speak to someone.

Netgear Company Information