ABC Financial Services

Compare Debt Collection Agencies

Research top Debt Collection Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Todd of Amarillo, TX on

I joined Planet Fitness and have paid my dues but ABC Financial keeps trying to charge for some reason. They have a fee of $40.00 that was suppose to be taken out on the 1st but of course these bums tried to take it out four full days before that. These so called financial services are scams posing as billing for gyms. Don't do it, they will screw you.

Alexander of Amherst, NH on

Would put negative stars if possible. My account was frozen and my gym told me I would have to pay NO fees while my account was frozen. Last year, ABC Financial called me and left a voicemail telling me that they had "great news" about my account. I called back and it turned out they were being deliberately deceptive because they wanted to collect on my annual fee (even though I had been told I didn't have to pay any fees while I was away). I had received no previous notices and they still charged me late fees and collected on top of my annual fee. This year I received the same call, using the same deceptive tactics! This company intentionally misleads, confuses, and deceives customers so they can make a profit collecting account fees. Unethical, unprofessional, and inappropriate. This company should be shut down. I called and no changes have been made in a year since being deceived! Disgusted.

Andrew of Derby, CT on

I signed up an Edge Fitness gym that uses ABC Financial Services. I called to cancel and was told I had to call ABC Financial Services. After calling ABC, I was told they will not be able to cancel by phone and that I can only cancel by going online. After logging in online I was directed to e-mail or call the same number that had already told me I could not cancel by phone.

After several attempts to cancel I also found out it would take a full 30 days to cancel my membership and I would continue to be responsible for charges in the meantime. I have emailed them asking to stop and am waiting to hear back, but several co-workers told me they had a very difficult time cancelling so I am not hopeful. I have never experienced a service so difficult to end and that would continue charging me after I cancelled services. It seems very clear to me they are making it so difficult to cancel that members give up trying to cancel. I have never reported any company before, but this was so awful I had to file a complaint.

lynette of Las Vegas, NV on

All I wanted to do is cancel my membership because of health reasons. I haven't been in 2 months but I still paid my membership. When I tried to cancel they said I need a 30 day notice. I explained to them that I haven't been going but they want to charge me 38 dollars to cancel. And told me if I didn't pay they would charge me every month until I did. I told ABC Financial to bill me but they refused. Now I'm getting text messages all the time about my bill and I haven't been in three months. Worst experience ever.

Cheyanne of Blacksburg, VA on

My husband and I signed up for a gym membership through Anytime Fitness and when doing so they never mentioned that their billing is completed through another party called ABC Financial. My problems began after I had a change in jobs and my new job pays 2 times a month and my pay day was on the day my dues are collected. I started getting notices and phone calls from ABC Financial stating that my payment was declined. I was being charged OVER $40 in "Services Charges" WHICH IS RIDICULOUS, I have NEVER dealt with a company that charges such high fees... which are almost more than my membership!!

FINALLY after multiple months of being charged numerous so called service charges each month I figured out that they were trying to collect my payment at 1 or 2 in the morning and my payment doesn't go through until around 7 am. I had called multiple times about the service charges because there was money in my account but they kept saying my card was declined.

This month when I figured out what they were doing to cause the decline the service rep said everything would be taken care of and she would refund me for the service charges I had paid for over the past months. I did get a refund but the amount that was left on my account was never taken off and then I started receiving notices that my card was declined when my payment wasn't due for another 3 weeks. Therefore I had to call them AGAIN and ask why the balance was still on my account and why they tried to deduct money from my card and added another service charge... when I do not owe anything and my payment isn't due.

After having to ask for a Supervisor because the initial customer service rep kept telling me amounts I had paid that weren't correct. So basically after talking to the supervisor all they would do is take off the service charge for when they tried to take money out... When they weren't supposed to and said I still owe what left on my account. I will NEVER go to another gym that uses ABC Financial for their billing... This is RIDICULOUS. I work for a lawyer as a legal assistant and I will be asking him to look into this. SOMEONE HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE ETHICS OF THIS COMPANY!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ABC Financial Services?

Armor of Park Ridge, IL on

Trying to cancel gym membership is more of a workout than I ever did at gym. The gym was unhelpful, then contacting ABC, they will tell you anything you want to hear, but nothing gets done. Your credit card on file will continue to get charged... forcing you to get on phone to your card and dispute, then back to ABC to again try to finalize your cancellation... which you thought was taken care of 30 days ago. RUNAROUND and HASSLE go hand in hand with this company. BEWARE and remember reading this post.

Cole of San Diego, CA on

Absolutely criminal cancellation policies. If your gym uses ABC Financial as their payment processor, run for the hills. Gyms have a choice on who they do business with, and if it's with these guys, it's because they want to make your life a living hell if you ever want to cancel. I have an operator on the phone with my file up and I still cannot cancel my membership. They want certified mail documents, and to charge a cancellation fee to close out a membership when I'm outside of my contract! Completely absurd policies designed to trap you into contracts and nickel and dime you everywhere possible.

Angela of Katy, TX on

Shady company. Gold's gym kept providing us with bad information on how to cancel. We were moving. We were told to come in, then told to email. We emailed. No response. Go back to gym and get a phone number. Called ABC and they say "send a letter; one for my husband one for myself with two checks". We did that. They obviously got the letters since they cashed the checks (2) and only my husband gets a confirmation email he was cancelled. I call, they tell me to send another letter. I comply again including proof of cancelled check.

I then get another monthly payment deducted. They deduct cancellation fee from my card. I call them and they said yes they took the fee from card and found the check and that they do owe me $100. NEVER GOT THE $100 they stole from me. Took almost two months to cancel because of both gold's and ABC financial. Now my husband and I always ask if ABC is the company a business uses. We will NEVER go anywhere that uses them. Which includes gold's gym.

Carla of San Pablo, CA on

Unfortunately this company almost gave me a heart attack when they left me a message that I commit a fraud! That my account has been submitted to the Attorney and asking for $1,700. I signed up with Women's Health Gym few months ago. I did not continue because not only that I was not happy with the gym but it was not working with my schedule. They are open 24 hours but I am alone at the night that the business is close! My mistake was I was not able to cancel my membership. It was continuously charging me but my purse was lost and my whole wallet was lost. So my ATM was not working when they try to take out from my account. The person I spoke to was not friendly at all! I asked them what company did I commit a "fraud" they were saying all this credit card company. How would they not know what are they charging me for?

As I was searching ABC Financial I see A LOT of negative comment from them! This will be the first and last. I would make sure to look at the docs I am signing if it is from ABC Financial I won't continue. More negative comment than positive? I wonder why. I am willing to pay for what I owe not telling me all this credit card companies name and when I told them I do not have a credit card on that company the person I was talking to told me, "Maybe not anymore but before you did." But WHAT COMPANY? Then searching ABC Financial I saw it from a gym membership! I will definitely call them but speak with someone better than the person I spoke to.

Malgorzata of Spring, TX on

My husband and I have been members of Gold's Gym for two years now. September would have been the last month of the second year of membership term. I stopped by the gym and asked how I could cancel our memberships. I was given the forms to fill out, which I did right there at the counter and also told to mail a registered letter to ABC Financial. I did that as instructed. I was told that it was enough time before the next round of membership charges. I was all set. When I go to the institution I am paying to for their service, I expect to be provided with the accurate information, including ALL THE DETAILS at the signing of the contract. If I knew I would have to be going through this hassle, I would have never signed up. We barely used the gym and had the membership for the convenience of the location.

It has been since June and six months on they are still billing me, charging my card saying that I did not cancel. Even though they have my letter and information. DO NOT DEAL WITH ABC. IT IS A TOTAL SCAM. They are simply thieves. I feel violated and mistreated as a customer. I did everything that I was responsible for as a customer. And now I feel like I am being brushed off by ABC Financial and by Gold's Gym without trying to been understood my side. I do not believe I am responsible for another round of fees of the service I am not signing up for another year for. I am no longer your customer. This is very frustrating and disappointing, and feels like a trap and even scam.

Jan of Newton, KS on

I have been an Anytime Fitness member for 5 years. I regularly work out, have fully taken advantage of using my membership. A new YMCA was built in my community so I stayed until my Anytime Fitness membership ran out 12-16-16. As a promotion, when I renewed my membership, I was given 2 free months to my 12 month membership. My receipt specifies my membership is paid thru 12-16-16. I paid IN FULL with CASH for a 1 year renewal. I started receiving a late notice in May from ABC saying no credit card on file, they were wanting to charge me twice a year for a gym enhancement fee but they could not because I paid cash.

I called Anytime Corporate, I was not required to pay it because I was grandfathered in on my original contract which did not require this extra fee. I told my gym manager 5-6 months before my membership expired I would be joining the Y and not renewing at the end of my membership. I started receiving emails from ABC in Nov that my membership was up in October and I was delinquent paying gym dues. I emailed a picture of my receipt SHOWING my membership was paid thru 12-16-16.

I spoke with my Anytime manager who filled out the cancellation form, said he would straighten it out and my form states $0 due. I received a call and VM from ABC 12-28-16 saying I need to call. So when I called, it says I owe a $30 cancellation fee. I used a customer service prompt, it listed the business hours, said no one was there but I was calling within those business hours listed. I paid CASH. Why am I even having to deal with this company??? I never used their services!!! My manager is trying to stop the harassment and it continues. This company does not represent legitimate gyms. They do not honor the business terms of the gyms they represent.

Chuck of Kansas City, MO on

If you are signing any type of membership and ABC Financial are their financial managers, do NOT sign with them. I been trying to cancel my membership for the past three months and I couldn't get ahold of them and Fitlab wouldn't help me get my membership cancelled. I finally called my credit card company to dispute the charges then I received a whole bunch of calls from their collections department. Finally I got ahold of them and they decided to charge me late fees on top of the monthly fees. Terrible people to work with. Will never do business with them again.

Ruth of North Plainfield, NJ on

Let's talk about ABC Financial Services for Retrofitness Club... They are thieves!!! How can the late fees be more than the actual membership each month. Late and you're paying more in late fees. Late (Fees: $48.00), membership is less than $20. Other than quitting this place, how can we put a stop to these charges. I want to live a healthy life style but at this rate if I'm ever late for a reason I will be paying late fees and the membership fee.

William of Mount Kisco, NY on

I joined my local 24 hour fitness on a month to month basis explicitly because I knew I would need to move for school but did not know when. I asked and was told that I could cancel anytime, but would pay $10 a month over the annual contract fee. When I went to cancel, I was told I needed to give a 30 day warning and would be charged an additional month. This makes zero sense. I paid extra so I could quit when I wanted to. I had already paid through the month. Why should I pay for months I was explicitly telling them I wouldn't use? I paid extra so I could quit when I wanted to! On top of that, when I refused to pay they began charging exorbitant late fees! I don't understand how such an obvious scam is legal. I paid extra so I could quit when I wanted to, and they wanted to charge me for quitting. This remains unresolved, but this obvious scam is crazy.

Roma of Dolton, IL on
Consumer Increased Rating!

The company contacted me in a timely manner. They apologized for my experience and assisted me in a reasonable solution.

Roma of Dolton, IL on

Original Review

My doctor advised me to quit Charter Fitness and join a gym with a swimming pool because of my medical condition. I spoke with ABC Financial back in May to advise them. They said I would have to submit a letter from my doctor in order to cancel but I didn't want to pay my deductible so I thought it would be cheaper just to wait a few months until my membership was over. They told me I could write a letter, go into a Charter Fitness, or send a certified letter. I wrote a letter to cancel which they never received because my account was charged.

I called and spoke with another agent. She invited me to go into Charter Fitness so I went on my lunch break but they advise me that I could not cancel because it was not the gym I signed up at. I called back, spoke to another agent, advise them that the previous agent didn't tell me that I had to go to a specific Charter Fitness. That agent advised me just to send a certified letter and she apologized for my troubles. I sent the certified letter but the agent failed to tell me that they will continue to charge me. They charged me $40 renewal fee + $19.95 monthly fee. After they finally received my certified letter they charge me another monthly fee.

I emailed their customer service team and they replied they couldn't do anything because it was in my contract. This company's main goal is to get money out of people. I did my due diligence in following their instructions, but they didn't seem to care at all. If all you have to do to sign up is go online go into a facility then they should also make it easy for you to cancel.

Kristen of Alexandria, VA on

I joined my local Anytime Fitness in the summer of 2013. No one told me that billing was done through a separate company, though that could be typed in fine print on the contract somewhere. Well, at the end of 2015, I realized that I hadn't been going to the gym much, so I figured I'd stop the auto-renewal feature before the new year. I went to the gym, where they told me I had to contact ABC Financial and gave me their phone number. I called that afternoon, and after being on hold for over 30 minutes, I gave up.

A few days later, I called again, and the same thing happened - nothing but hold music. I emailed Anytime Fitness, to no avail, they never responded. Calling the gym made no difference, they just said I had to take care of billing with ABC Financial. So, I tried calling ABC again and - surprise! - I wait 40+ minutes and never speak with a real person.

I ended up closing my checking account, which seems to be the only way to get a response from ABC. They emailed me about updating my billing information, and provided a link to myiclubonline[dot]com. I didn't remember making an account on that website, but when I entered my agreement number, I was told that there was already an account associated with that number. So, I set about trying to retrieve my user name and password.

I requested that info be sent to the email address I gave to Anytime Fitness, and waited. And waited. And waited and waited. No email came, there was nothing in any of my folders or with the spam. So, I made another request for my information. Again, nothing came. So I thought, maybe I used my other email address when I signed up, and requested my user name be sent to that email address. And still, nothing.

I haven't even spoken with an ABC representative, I can't imagine how much more frustrating and enraging the rest of this process is going to be. All I know is that I am not paying another penny to Anytime or ABC, considering I haven't even been to the gym in at least 6 months. Gym memberships are a scam, and I'll never fall for this trick again. I'll be sure to update this review when I finally speak to an ABC representative.

Francesco of Staten Island, NY on

This complaint is not just for ABC Finacial but also for Retro Fitness. They both work in tandem to make membership cancellation impossible for the customer. Be careful because after our third attempt to cancel they are still billing us. I still haven't solved the issue and I'd love to know if anyone has any advice on how to set myself free from their tentacles.

laura of North Branford, CT on

ABC Financial services dont follow cancellation rules for Edge. ABC Financial told me I can't cancel my membership with the Edge Fitness club which is a terrible customer service gym, not welcoming at all, unprofessional staff and don't follow right to cancel policy when moving 15 or more miles away from any facility even though the proof was submitted via email. I decided to submit a complaint against ABC Financial after they told I don't live 15 miles away even though I am the one who drives there and I have proof on my GPS. Anyways I am submitting a complaint through the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau which is the government organization that handles any kind of financial complaints. Let see how it goes...

Emily of Reading, PA on

Full disclosure, I work in customer service/sales. I know how to speak to others in my field but even I lost my cool on this one. I signed up for Gold's about a year ago. It was a discounted program through my work and I just wasn't going. I called Gold's to cancel and they explained I would have to go through ABC via a mailed letter. I also had to pay for postage on this letter and go physically into the facility to obtain the letter. No problem. I did this and eagerly awaited confirmation. This was on 9/7, I received a letter (posted from them on 9/16) on 9/22.It showed a new balance of $68.99 but it wasn't labeled as a "cancellation fee". There was a line, however, that said "total due to cancel" with the same amount next to it.

Frustrated for having to pay for a month I didn't need as it was, I called. I do not remember the gentleman's name but things started out fine. I explained my situation and he explained that it was for the month of October + an annual fee. Confusion arose since I asked multiple times while on the phone with Gold's if there would be any fees (to cancel or otherwise) and they said absolutely not. I explained this to the gentleman and also voiced my frustrations at having no easy way to cancel. The guy on the phone said "well why didn't you just use the e-mail address we provide?"

And then I saw red. Not at any point did Gold's provide an e-mail to make all of this easier and avoid idiotic fees. I explained to the gentleman that I was not mad at him but felt like Gold's should have given the contact e-mail to make my life easier. I asked if there was a way to waive the annual fee and I would just pay the month (even though if I would have had an e-mail, I wouldn't have had to pay the month either). He kept on saying "I'm sorry you feel that way" whenever I voiced concern/frustration.

This is the way you should be speaking to someone but he never offered to see what he could do, saying I signed a contract etc. I kept on trying to explain that yes, I realized that, but I was never provided an e-mail which would have made all of this easier and would have prevented me from paying $70. I explained that I appreciated his help, reiterated I wasn't upset with him, but that there had to be something or I would dispute the charges based on Gold's purposely not giving me access to this e-mail. I kept on begging and he kept on saying "sorry you feel that way" so finally I was like "well, I'm just going to dispute the charge."

And that was when he said this: "Yes Ms. **, I'm well aware of your mission." It was sarcastic and rude. Completely uncalled for. What should have happened is he should have offered to put me on the phone with his supervisor or offered to waive the annual fee. I wasn't asking for the entire $70 to be waived, just the fee. I said, "excuse me? That is not how you speak to someone." That was the only time I got upset with the actual agent because, at the end of the day, this is the Gold's by me's fault, not his, but no matter how stressed out a customer is (especially when they keep letting you know that they are not mad at you, but rather the situation) you do not speak to them that way. Very disappointed and still planning on disputing the charge unless ABC is willing to waive the annual fee.

Nishora of Staten Island, NY on

I enrolled at the gym in June and only attended the gym a few days. I was moving to NJ and therefore I could not continue to attend the Staten Island gym. I walked into the Staten Island branch in July and asked them to cancel the membership. They told me I should come in or call when the GM is in Office. I called a few times and they never let me speak to the GM. Every time I call they tell me he is not in the office. In August I managed to speak to the AGM. I explained him the situation and he told me to that he will get back to me the same day. He did not. I am still receiving nuisance automated calls from them. They want me to pay the annual fee and the monthly membership fee for the months that I did not attend. They need to shut down or change the management.

David of Philadelphia, PA on

There's a lot of complaints on this site about ABC Financial, so when I contacted them about a complaint I was braced for the worst. To my surprise, it was the complete opposite. The service rep, Vanessa was soft-spoken, patient and professional. I received exactly the service I needed, even though the problem was caused by a mistake on my part. I know there are a lot of companies out there that would rather take advantage of people rather than offer legitimate service. I also understand that some of the complaints about ABC might be legit. I just want to pass this on. My suggestion; when contacting these companies try to dampen your anger. Be professional and patient. You could have a positive outcome.

Yuliya of Cotutit, MA on
Consumer Increased Rating!

Many calls prior to that had no result. The issue was resolved only when I wrote a review here. I am happy with the outcome after all.

Yuliya of Cotutit, MA on

Original Review

My husband and I have been members of BLAST Fitness/WOW Gym for two years now. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to attend the gym for past several months. July would have been the last month of the second year of membership term. In July I stopped by the gym and asked how I could cancel our memberships. I was given the forms to fill out, which I did right there at the counter. Apparently it was our responsibility to scan and email the forms to ABC Financial in order to process the cancellation. I did so on exact same day. At the gym I was told it was good timing, because it was with enough time before the next round of membership charges. I was also told my annual maintenance fee would have been drawn on the 18th of the following month, but since it was within 30 days, I was all set.

A day or so later I checked my junk mail and noticed the email I had sent to ABC bounced back. I checked the form, and it turned out the email address listed was spelled incorrectly on the printed form. I went online and checked, and in fact it was a different spelling online. I re-sent the forms. Now I keep receiving emails and automated phone calls saying I owe the annual maintenance fees. I am being told that I need to check the contract, that the new annual fee should be coming out on the 15th of August, and that I didn't submit the forms on time. I explained to ABC that the annual fees for the previous two years were on the 18th of August, and I did submit the form on time in order to not be responsible for the new annual fee. Besides, I paid for two years of service, monthly, as well as two year annual fees.

When I go to the institution I am paying to for their service, I expect to be provided with the accurate information, including at the signing of the contract. If I knew I would have to be going through this hassle, I would have cancelled it long time ago. We barely used the gym and had the membership for the convenience of the location. I didn't rush to cancel because I thought it would have been an easy one stop cancellation. Now I have spent so much time and energy already trying to get this resolved.

I feel violated and mistreated as a customer. I did everything that I was responsible for as a customer. And now I feel like I am being brushed off by ABC Financial without trying to been understood my side. I do not believe I am responsible for another round of annual maintenance fees of the service I am not signing up for another year for. What is annual maintenance fees for, if I am no longer your customer. This is very frustrating and disappointing, and feels like a trap and even scam.

Will of Staten Island, NY on

Complete thieves. I cannot understand how they have not been shut down yet. They tell customers one thing then do the complete opposite. They charge fees that were never mentioned when signing up. How have they not been reviewed and shut down for their practices?

Josilyn of Beiseker, AB on

When I signed up for my gym I wasn't made aware that payments were being collected by the third party company ABC Financial Service. The agreement I signed was for 27$ to be withdrawn on the 9th and the 24th of every month. Not only did this not happen, there have been instances where withdrawals were made three times a month. At this point I was very concerned and brought my concerns to my rep who basically argued with me. I said I wanted to cancel my membership and she said she would call me back with the amount I would have to pay to cancel. Not only has no further contact been made, but they keep making withdrawals despite the fact that I have asked to cancel my membership.

I don't know for sure that this constitutes as theft, but I can't help to feel like they are taking advantage of the situation and I don't make enough money to deal with this. The worst part is that they don't withdraw on any sort of schedule so you cannot predict when it's going to happen so you can't set up a block payment with the bank.

Vernon of New Haven, CT on

That just join the Edge Fitness center and April payment was due but I chose to pay with a credit card and the payment auto pay didn't kick out the auto draft and decided to Bill Me anyway therefore resulting in a late fee and a overcharged at my bank. The representative said the fee was waived... May 25th rolls around and they charge me the late fee and the bill again... But in my account was only enough to pay the bill which is what I use this account for some small bills so the results are insufficient funds and I asked to be taking off of auto pay which I am speaking with a representative why can't they do it. Why do I have to email to get off of auto pay? So, I requested again and still waiting for a response. Now I have to go and stop payment to these clowns which will cost more money.... Run as far as you can when you see ABC Financial. If you have to leave your Fitness center to do so do so.

Kedar of Parsippany, PA on

Absolutely terrible customer support in terminating agreements. I'm moving 6/25 and agreement renews every 13th. I emailed a copy of the lease with not the best resolution (consequence of being scanned a few times since new landlord is out of state). ABC was going to send it to an "outside department" to confirm whether the lease was valid. I wouldn't find out the decision until next week - when I would have to pay an additional month's fees. I spoke to a supervisor who was initially unhelpful but later polite after I asked to speak to her supervisor.

The whole ordeal took 41 min on the phone/hold time. They were able to expedite it but only after my perseverance after reading the terrible reviews online for termination and that my girlfriend and I were both moving and terminating. You really need an outside department to review the address and signatures on a lease? I could care less that you couldn't make out the dog policy for the apartment. Congratulations on setting up the pinnacle business model to maximize customer rage and showcase your incompetence.

wesley of Desoto, KS on

My 67-year-old retired/disabled vet dad used their "free" membership once and they slipped him a monthly bill of $55.00 direct withdrawal from his bank act. For 11 years he had no idea. When we brought it to their attention they basically laughed at him, stupid old man right? Granted it's been a few years since but they still call 3-4 times a day, what does ABC stand for anyhow? (A-lways, B-e, C-alling?)

Mark of Raleigh, NC on

I had similar experiences to others who have written about ABC Financial/Fitness Connection here and in other websites. They double billed me, once to my credit card and once to my checking account, for several months. This started when I transferred my Peak Fitness membership to Fitness Connection a few years after Fitness Connection acquired Peak. Every time I ask them to take care of it, I am told they will resolve the issue but they never do. I will be meeting with an attorney soon and plan to litigate because I have exhausted other options, even having the NC Attorney General contact Fitness Connection for a resolution. It's very frustrating, will make me think twice about ever joining a gym again.

John of Bridgeport, CT on

I don't understand how a "business" such as ABC Financial could have lasted so long. They are clearly just out for your money and do not have the decency to tell you that you will be charged with a $19.50 service fee, $9.50 late fee, and your club membership after that. I can understand a $5 late fee but $19.50? That's ridiculous. ABC Financial needs to change the way they deal with their customers or be hit with a lawsuit to bring some sense to their business model. It's sad to see so many clubs use ABC for their financial services and I do hope a drastic change happens.

Kelli of Phoenix, AZ on

ABC Financial operates like a cult essentially making it virtually impossible for them to stop deducting monies from your account. Even a year after I had my bank put a stop to their unauthorized deductions on my account they still call, email and harass trying to get money from my bank. What you absolutely have to do to get these scammers off of your back is to go to your bank and tell your bank you do NOT authorize them to deduct any monies.

Even if you send certified mail, they will state they never received it, even if you have the receipt to prove their receipt of your letter. If you send via email, they will also state they never received it, even if you copy yourself in the email showing you received the very same email sent. ABC Financial is NOT a BBB company so it won't do any good to file a complaint with BBB. File reviews like this one on every website you can to get the news out. The gym itself is good. The problem is the company they use for their billing.

ABC Financial Services Company Profile