1.11/5

180 ABC Financial Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I was suddenly relocated because of my job and attempted to cancel my membership several times. I initially was told to send in a letter stating I wanted to cancel so I did that, after moving I switched banks and payments continued to be attempted to be processed from my old account. I received phone calls from ABC and after the first conversation they told me I could just mail them the letter but I could not cancel over the phone which is insane. So I did that and still was bombarded by phone calls. After talking to someone again they told me that they couldn't process a cancellation at all. I can't believe a company is allow to pull this and just continue to charge me when I have begged to cancel. AT THIS POINT I AM GOING TO FILE A REPORT WITH THE BBB.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

An annual charge for $39 was due on 9/1/18. The company had difficulty charging my card, but was successful on 9/12/18. In addition to the $39, there was a Late Fee of $9.50 and a Service Fee of $19.50 tacked on, making the total successful charge to my Credit Card $68.00. I don't feel I should be financially penalized for the company's difficulty. They obviously resolved it. A Grace Period is standard practice. On 9/15/18 they successfully charged my normal monthly fee.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Collection Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I had been a faithful member of my gym since I joined in July 2017. In July 2018 I obtained a new job about 2.5 hrs away. I attempted to cancel in person on 7/5 and was told to call ABC Financial. I submitted my notice of cancellation, sent in a copy of my new lease and paid what I thought would be my last month’s membership on 7/10. I received a confirmation email and heard nothing else. When I checked my account status I saw that I was still going to be charged on 8/10. I called and the customer service rep said that she would remove my billing information and that I would not be charged as they looked to resolve what the issue was. Then I began receiving calls and texts from the gym about my unpaid balance and they began to call my wife (a non-member) as well.

When I finally emailed ABC Financial again (this time CCing the gym) on 8/21 the gym contacted ABC Financial for me to make sure that I received a response. When ABC Financial did respond I was told there was an issue with the attachment in the email I sent on 7/10. After resubmitting the proof that I had moved I was told that my date of cancellation would be registered as 8/22 and I was still responsible for the full payments from 8/10 and 9/10 as well as the cancellation fee rather than the charges I would have paid if my cancellation date would have been registered as 7/10. To make matters worse this also applies to my son who is an add-on to my membership.

Xavier,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me at cherette.tyler@abcfinancial.com with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

The customer service reps with ABC Financial Services are unapologetic, do not follow up and sound like they read their responses from a textbook. I have a fitness membership and pay my dues with my debit card, automatically. ABC Financial Services handles the charges. I had my personal information stolen in April 2018. I had to cancel all debit/credit card information and complete new payment information for my gym membership. Because this paperwork happened when my monthly dues were to be charged, ABC automatically charged me a late fee (I pay religiously every month). I was not aware there was a 90 day window to dispute this charge - I noticed the additional charge in August 2018 (when our annual gym dues are charged; so I was looking back at previous charges).

I contacted the gym and they informed me all financial issues are to go through ABC Financial. I contacted them on 8/14/18 and spoke with Melinta (MEN) - she put me on/off hold for 20 minutes. She finally said she can look into it and follow up with me within 3-4 days. Fast forward to today (8/28/18). No one followed up with me. I contacted ABC Financial and spoke with Amanda. She said there were no follow up notes. She said there is nothing further she can do. I asked to speak with a supervisor - she transferred me to Jessica. Again, Jessica regurgitated their policy and said there is nothing more she can do. I asked why her company policy is not listed at the gym nor provided to us when late charges are incurred. She did not have a firm answer. I am appalled at the lack of interest for their customers, especially those who have been paying month-after-month, on time and have their personal information stolen.

Heather,

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I've tried to cancel my membership repeatedly now, I originally signed up for a One Year up-front cost agreement I got in the mail. (Boy was I wrong) That was April of 2017, I thought my membership expired April of 2018...like any normal person would, well it's now late August and have been getting charge this whole time which I did not notice because I use my credit card regularly. I work 55 hours a week therefore don't have the time or energy to go to the gym and didn't even think I had a membership anymore anyways. Well that's not the case with this company, since noticing the maintenance fee email I tried to cancel with ABC. They told me to go to my club, Aspire to cancel. Aspire said, “We can't cancel your membership because you have a balance on your account.”

Ok well, call ABC back and explain I was unaware of the automatic enrollment after the year ended and just was just asking if they could do me this favor and waive the maintenance club fee to bring me to Zero so I can just be on my way. That is not the case, the 2 customer service associates I talked to were basically repeating the same rebuttals one might find in a rolodex of ways to get off the phone and not do anything about it!! NO compassion, just simply pay us or we will just keep charging your account on file, which seems somewhat illegal to me. Capital One's dispute person was also on the line with me but ABC Didn't know that.

I'm now on my 3rd account number with Cap 1, yes 3rd account because ABC, and Aspire like to keep you running in circles so they can collect as many maintenance and club fees as possible. They make it seem like their contract is so binding that it will take an act of God to get out of...well maybe it's something the Feds need to look into because I'm in Ohio, I believe they are in Arkansas, and repeated unauthorized charges to a credit card no matter how much the amount I believe crosses the line into theft or some sort of fraudulent activity! I'm the consumer I haven't used their services yet they will not let me out of my 1 year contract I initially signed up for that expired back in April...proceed at your own risk, I just wonder how many others have experienced the same?

Brian,

ABC Financial Services

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ABC Financial Services?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I cancelled through my Gym, Emerald City in Everett WA. First I was told I would be billed on the 1st GUARANTEED!!! 3 months in a row, they have BOUNCED my checking account! 2 months they have taken 4 times the amount of my checking account. If your gym insists on using them DO NOT JOIN! They are thieves and liars. Someone should be in jail!

Michael,

ABC Financial Services

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

I was a member at EOS Gym for a few years, had no issues with this company until I wanted to cancel my membership. I called them to cancel on June 8th 2018 and was told it would take 30 days, for what I don't know, and I would have to pay the next month's dues and would have gym access until July 8th. I told the woman, "I have to pay for the next month even though I'm not going to be here to use it?" Since it was $9.99, I wasn't going to argue. I don't understand why the 30 day wait, so they can get a few more bucks out of you? This was June 2018, then I see a charge for $34.95 from them in August. WTH?? Right before I cancelled in June I just paid the 59.00 membership fee or whatever it is.

I called them and they had no record of me calling on my account. What company does that? I asked for the supervisor who was willing to help me, I'll give them that. She said she would have to pull up the recorded calls and listen to them to see what transpired. While she did manage to see there was a phone call, I pulled up my phone records and saw that I made 2 calls on June 8. How is it the 1st person could not see I called, but the supervisor can find it? I did get an email from them that they would refund my $34.95 and that's great, but why so much hassle?

I would not want to work for a company like that knowing these business practices affect people like this and second you couldn't pay me enough to work with all the complaints and tell someone there's no record of a call...I would be so embarrassed. One last thing, if a company sees all of these same complaints, why don't they stop with these business practices? One would think that if a company's integrity was in question, they would want to fix it. I guess a buck rules over good business practices. No more gym memberships for me.

Catherine,

ABC Financial Services

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I went to gym (Retro Fitness) on 7/20/18. To cancel my membership. I was told I had to MAIL a letter to cancel. And it would take 21 days. And that my next month's charge will come in at a time where I’d still be responsible for it. I said ok if I have to pay one more month. I mailed in letter on 7/25. On 8/2 not only was I charged for my final month but then $55 for the following year's maintenance fee. I will not be a member there after a couple of weeks let alone a year. I called to get a refund. They told me no. That any charges that occur during that period I had to pay. A charge for services to be rendered over the next year when I’m not gonna be a member is crazy. I asked to speak with a Manager who said same thing, "I’m sorry but...I’m sorry but..." These companies are stealing. That is flat out stealing. Knowingly charging me money for services I will not receive. Next stop B.B.B.

Jamie,

ABC Financial Services

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I have been behind payments on multiple accounts and have had to prioritize my accounts. While I praise ABC for not referring my account to a debt collector for several months, I called them yesterday when I had cash in my account for the first time in a while. I specifically instructed them NOT to withdraw from my account and I would bring my account up to balance later. They said they wouldn’t do so and had erased my bank info or something anyways because they hadn’t been able to withdraw multiple times as I’d placed a full hold on my bank account.

Today I call my bank and they say they’re withdrawing 140 from my account??? How tf is this possible when they JUST told me they didn’t have my info and couldn’t withdraw if they wanted to??? Wtf??? I HATE this kind of behavior when people draw cash out of your account when YOU CANNOT AFFORD IT! I have medical and other bills to pay now. I would happily settle the debt with a collection agency in time but I cannot pay right now! So incredibly corrupt ABC!

Hello Elliott,

ABC Financial Services

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I've called them about 6 times in the last 4 months with payment problems. Each time I call I get a different person with a different story. They'll tell me to call back and they'll be able to help me the next day to wait for the payment to process and I'll call back, and they tell me they can't do that. This has happened about 3 times now. They pull the payments at random times, and they obviously don't have consistent procedures. Someone tells me I can pay with them for a service fee and a different person tells me they can waive the fee. I'm beyond done and over their BS. The representatives are nice, but when I get 100 different answers to the same question in the same day at the same company, there's a HUGE issue. I'm not very happy with my experience with them.

Hello Frediyka,

ABC Financial Services

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

This company does nothing to help their consumers. I have a membership with a gym they manage and I’ve had so many issues with them that now they won’t allow me to cancel because they are not able to charge my card. I signed up for a personal trainer but after an injury I was not able to continue. Now they are telling me I cannot cancel and are sending me to collections. The second is that apparently they were not able to collect for my childcare which they had the same card to charge the gym monthly. They make excuses to not be able to charge and then boom they want you to pay a crazy amount if you want to cancel.

Hello Alejandra,

ABC Financial Services

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I moved out of the area and submitted my first request to cancel account 3 months ago, but it never got canceled. They kept charging my card every month. I finally fed up with them and blocked my card from charging and will write letter to Attorney General about their shady practices. I would not recommend to sign up with any gym that uses ABC for their processing services. These guys should not be in business. I noticed that they keep responding with a message that says member ID was not found.

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. I would like the opportunity to review your account and see that proper action has been taken. Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me with your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

ABC Financial Services

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I have recently moved 9 miles away from the club as well as fulfilled my contract term with them. When I contacted Anytime Fitness to cancel my contract they informed me I needed to contact ABC Financial. ABC Financial told me that my contract automatically renews every year and that the I must provide a written Certified letter to them providing 30 day’s notice to cancel and further I would be responsible for the remaining term on the contract at 65% of the remaining months. They stated that if I had moved 10 miles away instead of 9, they could have let me out for free. This is the most ridiculous policy. The auto renew of the contract is a terrible way to conduct business as well. The original contract is one thing, but then auto renewing the contract further locking you into something you may or may not want. I’m furious right now.

Further, I spoke to a gentleman named Diego at ABC Financial and he lied to me stating he had called the Anytime Fitness that I was going to, and spoke with the manager there, that the manager is the only one who could help me. Diego told me to take it up with the club as they don’t handle any waivers to their policies. The reason I know he lied to me is that I’m at the club and nobody is there. Further I know the manager and he informed me that nobody from ABC Financial had reached out to him. I am so angry that they can just take our hard earned money like this. I will never go back to Anytime Fitness, and further I will tell everyone I know not to sign up with them. What horrible business practices. However, the manager at Anytime Fitness is a great person.

Updated on 08/15/2018: I recently wrote a review about this company. The company responded to ask for my account information to look into my complaint. 10 days later they write me back and don’t even address my initial complaint. Now we are two weeks in with no resolution. They just run you around to make it look like they’re working on a resolution.

Hello,

We regret to hear your recent experience with ABC Financial Services was not a satisfactory one. Unfortunately, I was not able to locate your membership with the information provided in this post. Please email me with either your 9 digit agreement number or the home phone number on your account so that I may look into this for you.

ABC Financial Services

Original review: July 30, 2018

ABC Financial: Health Club and Gym Management Software - This company represents a company that had an employee arrested for beating a woman. When I discussed the fact they contacted my minor child informing him of the arrest and subsequent information, they explained it was set up that way. My son is a minor. No company can justify what has happened. They also are claiming they cannot let me out of my contract even though my son worked individually with the man that was arrested. Obviously there are always cases that they should work individually to resolve. If ever there was one, this is the one where you would allow the parent out of a contract. Especially since the company didn't hold up their end of the contract.

ABC Financial Services

Original review: July 29, 2018

My wife and I requested our gym membership to be frozen in May, since we like to work out outside in the summer months. They said they could freeze it for 90 days, but that we'd have to pay one more month of membership dues before the freeze would start. Doesn't seem right, but fine. We did that. However, even after the "freeze" (which I was told usually you still pay a monthly fee to freeze) went into effect, we were charged each month. I emailed to inquire about this and the gym manager apologize and refunded the charges. The gym and manager itself are great - it's ABC Financial Services that's the monster in all these situations.

After the last time our accounts were charged within the 90-day "freeze", we were so upset we decided to cancel. Well, there's no easy way to do this except send ABC an email and pray they'll respond - which they didn't. So, when we were charged a THIRD time during this freeze - we'd had it. I called our bank to have the charge rejected and placed a 'stop' on any future payments to ABC. I emailed them again - explaining the entire history and why they wouldn't be seeing any more of our money.

Now that the money was being rejected by the bank, they finally got in touch with us. Even though they didn't acknowledge our first communication to cancel, they apparently received it. And of course, if you want to cancel (just like the freeze) they require one more month of payments in order to do so. Now, just to be done with them, we paid what's supposed to be our final fees. But it doesn't end there. They now want $20 per account in late fees from the charges our bank rejected.

To sum things up, we haven't set foot in our gym since May 1. It's now end of July (not even 3 full months) and we've been charged over $260 in dues and fees when all we were originally hoping for was to pause on payments until the fall. I'm fairly certain this isn't the end of our woes with ABC Financial. But I just wanted to carry the banner like so many others and let people know this is an absolutely CROOKED company that accepts new members instantly, but will charge you hundreds of dollars and draw things out over many months for more money - just to cancel. DO NOT SIGN UP AT A GYM WHERE ABC FINANCIAL IS HANDLING THE FINANCIALS.

Hello Shaun,

ABC Financial Services

Original review: July 24, 2018

I see I am not the only one to subjected to these fraudulent charges. Last month we had over 1k in our business checking account, yet ABC charged us $20.50 in fees because of "an invalid card number". I'm sorry, that's theft. Invalid card numbers are a user error, or system error. Particularly when you pull the money out of the account the next month, using the same card number. I'll be filing a formal complaint with the AG office, as I'm curious to see what they think of their business practices.

Sean,

ABC Financial Services

Original review: July 17, 2018

My husband has sent our freaking CLOSING DOCS and 2 utility bills to show that we’ve moved 2 hours from the gym and they keep asking for more proof. It’s insane. WE MOVED. WE SENT THE THINGS YOU ASKED FOR. STOP TAKING MONEY OUT, YOU CRIMINALS. We have two baby boys to feed and no money to hand over to an unscrupulous financial company!!! I’m furious!!!

Hello

ABC Financial Services

Original review: July 11, 2018

I've went to about 3 different gyms in the past 5 years, and unfortunately they all dealt with ABC Financial. I have tried to get around ABC getting their sticky filthy fingers on my financial information but it seems impossible, and I'm sick of it. This last gym which I've been with for 3 months now is supposed to be $20 dollars a month. ABC Financial has already made $100 in these three months. Claiming that the funds weren't available when I know they were. I just called to cancel with ABC, because I am sick and tired of them stealing my money. If you read this DO NOT sign any contract with these hoodlums.

Hello Jean

ABC Financial Services

Original review: July 10, 2018

ABC Financial/Club Metro USA gym canceled my gym member on 01/22/2018 for no reason. However, Club Metro/ABC Financial is still billing me to this day! I signed up for my gym membership in 11/27/2017 and it took Club Metro over 3-4 weeks to get me my gym card to check. I think that I did not have access to the gyms until 01-01-2018. I paid my sign up fee, first month, and enhancement fee. I made all of my payments on time. Club Metro canceled my membership and denied me access to all their facilities.

On 01-22-2018, Club Metro canceled my gym. I had access to the gyms for about 3 weeks. HOWEVER, ABC FINANCIAL IS STILL BILLING ME TO THIS DAY!!! I spoke to the employee at Club Metro and he told me that they ABC FINANCIAL does this to a lot of their members! In addition, this company has a 96% negative rating on BBB. This company is deploying very aggressive billing and collection practices that appear to border on outright fraud. I think someone needs to look into ABC Financial's business, billing and collection practices.

ABC Financial Services

Original review: July 5, 2018

I signed up for a gym membership with my credit card then when my first payment is put through I get charged a nsf because ABC Financial looks like a suspicious charge? Way to rip off customers. Can’t be very good if credit card companies deem you suspicious.

ABC Financial Services

Original review: May 28, 2018

I joined Gold's Gym a year or two ago. There were no issues until Hurricane Harvey. Our home was destroyed in the flooding and we were forced to move to another area. After we were able to gather our thoughts and find a place to live that was not wet and covered with sewage we started to put together our lives. Gold's Gym wasn't the highest priority but we needed to cancel the memberships since we were located in the next town over and by the time I get off work and make my way to the general area, pick up my disabled wife and then pick up my son from school there is no way I can make it all the way over to the Gold's Gyms in my area.

Anyone who lives in Houston understand the traffic can make a short distance turn into an hour's drive. It wasn't just the inconvenience of the situation, it was also the financial burden it added to our family. After losing our homes, my daughter's car being destroyed by a hit and run driver, my son's high school being destroyed and my daughter's college being destroyed too, we thought that any community based business would understand our plight and help us. Maybe even have a heart? That didn't happen. Gold's passed the buck over to the horrible company that have hired to harass and treat their customers like garbage. They are called ABC Financial and have since found them on the net for being shady rip-off artists.

A massive disaster that destroyed a large portion of a major city obviously wasn't a good enough excuse to get out of our contract and thankfully we called when we did because they were getting ready to renew our membership without even asking. Here is the real KICKER. The woman I talked to, Jasmine **, wouldn't even allow me to stop them from renewing my UNDERAGE SON'S membership. MY SON, who is 16 years old and is not old enough to be held accountable for these sorts of contracts. He was added as my son, he is underage, his entire account is linked to mine and my credit card pays his monthly fee. But Jasmine said that she would not stop the renewal of my son's account until he called and did the cancellation himself. This isn't even legal.

I am my son's legal guardian. I want to know how many other people have been taken advantage of by these companies especially people who are vulnerable after natural disasters, health problems, etc. and how many times they have tried to make a minor sign up for adult memberships. There is no way that is legal and is unethical. Not to mention, kicking your community when it's already down doesn't make me want to ever suggest their business to anyone, ever. I will tell them to run the other way. This is inexcusable and I want out of my contract. And I want my children let out as well. Consumer Protection at the Attorney General's office in Texas will be hearing about this shortly if it's not fixed. And if any of this mess touches my credit I will hire an attorney. Haven't we been through enough since Harvey?

Original review: May 25, 2018

I contacted my gym last month to cancel my membership only to be informed they can’t actually handle that themselves. They gave me a 1-800 number. Whenever I called them to cancel - surprise surprise - she couldn’t help me either. She gave me an email address to contact. I email the company - where she informs me that I have to pay 108? Why 108 you ask - for enhancement fees (which I won’t be using) and my membership fee (which has increased since I stopped my automatic draft).

Well a month later - I check my bank account - and they have withdrawn $127. What happened to the 108? And how are you still drafting from an account that I have written proof I said you no longer had permission to draft from? I have received numerous phone calls (all saved on my answering machine) requesting new card info for my membership. Which I canceled!!! Stay far away from this company - I am contacting an attorney. Funny thing is reading all these complaints - she said an email was adequate to cancel. Yet they are telling others it has to be certified. But no worries ABC - I have those saved as well. My lawyer will be in touch.

Original review: May 18, 2018

They have been charging me for months for a gym that closed. Cancelled the account and asked for a refund. They gave me a name and phone number that goes right to voice mail - no greeting, no indication it's the right contact.

Original review: April 14, 2018

They said they closed my account but they continued to charge me until they received the next month last payment. Why should we have to pay a final payment when I am not using the gym? They suck. Don't join their gym. Buyer be aware. Go to L.A. Fitness.

Hello Luis

Per the terms of your agreement you signed with The Edge Fitness, cancellations require a 30 day notice and you are responsible for any payments that fall within that timeframe. Therefore depending on when your request is sent, you may be required to make a final payment.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I moved from Ohio to Florida, I knew I was still in my 12-month contract with my gym so I called them after I moved. I knew I still had to pay what I had due for the 12 months and that was fine but was reassured when I called that my membership would be canceled after I moved. I wasn't and was still pulling from my account every month. Following that I tried to send my cancellation letter and that also never stopped it.

The only option I had left for them to stop taking money for a gym I wasn't even going to anymore was to stop the payment from my bank and now they are coming after me for the money I still owe them as they continue to charge me. So not only do they make the cancellation process absurdly difficult and annoying, when it doesn't work, you will still be charged every month. I have been in Florida almost a year now and I'm still being charged for my gym membership in Ohio. Do not use anything with ABC Financial. They obviously will take your money regardless if they have the authorization to do so or not.

Hello Kyle

Cancellation requests must be sent via certified mail in order to process. Do you have the tracking number from the request you sent as we do not have a record of receiving it?

Original review: April 10, 2018

I signed up for 1 year. I Paid for 1 year, had cancer & surgery and still I'm being hounded for the 3 months dues after contract ended. If I would have wanted a 2 year contract the dues would have been much less. I signed for 1 year, paid for 1 year & this company ABC is ruthless & harassing. Stay far away & don't join any of their gyms. "You simply can't get out of their deceiving contracts!"

Original review: April 10, 2018

I tried to cancel my membership after the 1 year I had signed up for was over. I called the gym, the gym told me I need to cancel through their parent company ABC Financial. ABC Financial told me I need to cancel through them. It seems they have rigged the system so I am unable to cancel?

James,

In order to cancel your membership, a 30 day written notice sent via regular or certified mail is required. Your account must be current and you are responsible for any payments that fall within the 30 day period. Please send request to:

ABC Financial Services, LLC
PO Box 6800

Sherwood, AR 72124

Original review: April 6, 2018

Last year I sent a certified letter to ABC Financials because I wanted out of my contract with Gold's Gym. Both my mother and I spoke to someone (representing the company). She informed us that if we wrote a letter all would be taken care of. I’ve been charged since then EACH MONTH. Both my mom and I received harassing calls today letting us know we each owe 1,400 a piece. How?? If I sent the certified letter why are we still stuck in a contract that is now in collections. The lady that called was so beyond rude. She informed me it was going straight against our credit. I’m calling the Attorney General. This company is bogus. They do everything in their power to make life difficult. I’m reporting them. I want to know who’s allowing this?

Original review: April 5, 2018

I went through the effort to create an account on this website just to make this review to warn people how AWFUL this company is! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! I had no idea my gym would make me cancel through a third party (or that a 30 day notice was required), but turns out they sent me the email for this place when I had to cancel.

I was being harassed by one of the personal trainers at my gym and thus went to cancel my membership. I explained my reasoning yet this company responded with what seemed to be an automatic message (because I made multiple attempts at explaining why I need my membership cancelled ASAP) and the message was the same every time... "You must give 30 days notice before cancelling, therefore you will be billed until May 2." So, they still made me pay for an additional month despite the circumstances. I'm furious, mostly because the customer service was TERRIBLE. They took days to respond to my emails and were not willing to help at all but rather copy/pasted the same email back to me. I will make sure to never again join a gym that involves this company.

Original review: April 3, 2018

Unfortunately I am forced to leave this review due to the incredible hoops I have been forced to jump through to cancel 2 gym memberships. My wife had gone into our local Anytime Fitness in December of 2017 and cancelled with the owner, he said that we must wait 30 days for the cancellation to process. Lo and behold it is now April of 2018 and we are still being billed/charged for our memberships. I have called and left multiple messages with the gym and none of them have been returned. We have also sent a letter to the gym but have heard nothing back. I understand that ABC Financial is a mediary organization between me and the gym however they are ultimately taking my money. I would recommend staying away from any businesses that use ABC.

ABC Financial Services Company Information