ABC Financial Services

Compare Debt Collection Agencies

Research top Debt Collection Agencies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Increased Rating!

The company contacted me in a timely manner. They apologized for my experience and assisted me in a reasonable solution.

Roma of Dolton, IL on

Original Review

My doctor advised me to quit Charter Fitness and join a gym with a swimming pool because of my medical condition. I spoke with ABC Financial back in May to advise them. They said I would have to submit a letter from my doctor in order to cancel but I didn't want to pay my deductible so I thought it would be cheaper just to wait a few months until my membership was over. They told me I could write a letter, go into a Charter Fitness, or send a certified letter. I wrote a letter to cancel which they never received because my account was charged.

I called and spoke with another agent. She invited me to go into Charter Fitness so I went on my lunch break but they advise me that I could not cancel because it was not the gym I signed up at. I called back, spoke to another agent, advise them that the previous agent didn't tell me that I had to go to a specific Charter Fitness. That agent advised me just to send a certified letter and she apologized for my troubles. I sent the certified letter but the agent failed to tell me that they will continue to charge me. They charged me $40 renewal fee + $19.95 monthly fee. After they finally received my certified letter they charge me another monthly fee.

I emailed their customer service team and they replied they couldn't do anything because it was in my contract. This company's main goal is to get money out of people. I did my due diligence in following their instructions, but they didn't seem to care at all. If all you have to do to sign up is go online go into a facility then they should also make it easy for you to cancel.

I joined my local Anytime Fitness in the summer of 2013. No one told me that billing was done through a separate company, though that could be typed in fine print on the contract somewhere. Well, at the end of 2015, I realized that I hadn't been going to the gym much, so I figured I'd stop the auto-renewal feature before the new year. I went to the gym, where they told me I had to contact ABC Financial and gave me their phone number. I called that afternoon, and after being on hold for over 30 minutes, I gave up.

A few days later, I called again, and the same thing happened - nothing but hold music. I emailed Anytime Fitness, to no avail, they never responded. Calling the gym made no difference, they just said I had to take care of billing with ABC Financial. So, I tried calling ABC again and - surprise! - I wait 40+ minutes and never speak with a real person.

I ended up closing my checking account, which seems to be the only way to get a response from ABC. They emailed me about updating my billing information, and provided a link to myiclubonline[dot]com. I didn't remember making an account on that website, but when I entered my agreement number, I was told that there was already an account associated with that number. So, I set about trying to retrieve my user name and password.

I requested that info be sent to the email address I gave to Anytime Fitness, and waited. And waited. And waited and waited. No email came, there was nothing in any of my folders or with the spam. So, I made another request for my information. Again, nothing came. So I thought, maybe I used my other email address when I signed up, and requested my user name be sent to that email address. And still, nothing.

I haven't even spoken with an ABC representative, I can't imagine how much more frustrating and enraging the rest of this process is going to be. All I know is that I am not paying another penny to Anytime or ABC, considering I haven't even been to the gym in at least 6 months. Gym memberships are a scam, and I'll never fall for this trick again. I'll be sure to update this review when I finally speak to an ABC representative.

This complaint is not just for ABC Finacial but also for Retro Fitness. They both work in tandem to make membership cancellation impossible for the customer. Be careful because after our third attempt to cancel they are still billing us. I still haven't solved the issue and I'd love to know if anyone has any advice on how to set myself free from their tentacles.

ABC Financial services dont follow cancellation rules for Edge. ABC Financial told me I can't cancel my membership with the Edge Fitness club which is a terrible customer service gym, not welcoming at all, unprofessional staff and don't follow right to cancel policy when moving 15 or more miles away from any facility even though the proof was submitted via email. I decided to submit a complaint against ABC Financial after they told I don't live 15 miles away even though I am the one who drives there and I have proof on my GPS. Anyways I am submitting a complaint through the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau which is the government organization that handles any kind of financial complaints. Let see how it goes...

Full disclosure, I work in customer service/sales. I know how to speak to others in my field but even I lost my cool on this one. I signed up for Gold's about a year ago. It was a discounted program through my work and I just wasn't going. I called Gold's to cancel and they explained I would have to go through ABC via a mailed letter. I also had to pay for postage on this letter and go physically into the facility to obtain the letter. No problem. I did this and eagerly awaited confirmation. This was on 9/7, I received a letter (posted from them on 9/16) on 9/22.It showed a new balance of $68.99 but it wasn't labeled as a "cancellation fee". There was a line, however, that said "total due to cancel" with the same amount next to it.

Frustrated for having to pay for a month I didn't need as it was, I called. I do not remember the gentleman's name but things started out fine. I explained my situation and he explained that it was for the month of October + an annual fee. Confusion arose since I asked multiple times while on the phone with Gold's if there would be any fees (to cancel or otherwise) and they said absolutely not. I explained this to the gentleman and also voiced my frustrations at having no easy way to cancel. The guy on the phone said "well why didn't you just use the e-mail address we provide?"

And then I saw red. Not at any point did Gold's provide an e-mail to make all of this easier and avoid idiotic fees. I explained to the gentleman that I was not mad at him but felt like Gold's should have given the contact e-mail to make my life easier. I asked if there was a way to waive the annual fee and I would just pay the month (even though if I would have had an e-mail, I wouldn't have had to pay the month either). He kept on saying "I'm sorry you feel that way" whenever I voiced concern/frustration.

This is the way you should be speaking to someone but he never offered to see what he could do, saying I signed a contract etc. I kept on trying to explain that yes, I realized that, but I was never provided an e-mail which would have made all of this easier and would have prevented me from paying $70. I explained that I appreciated his help, reiterated I wasn't upset with him, but that there had to be something or I would dispute the charges based on Gold's purposely not giving me access to this e-mail. I kept on begging and he kept on saying "sorry you feel that way" so finally I was like "well, I'm just going to dispute the charge."

And that was when he said this: "Yes Ms. **, I'm well aware of your mission." It was sarcastic and rude. Completely uncalled for. What should have happened is he should have offered to put me on the phone with his supervisor or offered to waive the annual fee. I wasn't asking for the entire $70 to be waived, just the fee. I said, "excuse me? That is not how you speak to someone." That was the only time I got upset with the actual agent because, at the end of the day, this is the Gold's by me's fault, not his, but no matter how stressed out a customer is (especially when they keep letting you know that they are not mad at you, but rather the situation) you do not speak to them that way. Very disappointed and still planning on disputing the charge unless ABC is willing to waive the annual fee.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ABC Financial Services?

I enrolled at the gym in June and only attended the gym a few days. I was moving to NJ and therefore I could not continue to attend the Staten Island gym. I walked into the Staten Island branch in July and asked them to cancel the membership. They told me I should come in or call when the GM is in Office. I called a few times and they never let me speak to the GM. Every time I call they tell me he is not in the office. In August I managed to speak to the AGM. I explained him the situation and he told me to that he will get back to me the same day. He did not. I am still receiving nuisance automated calls from them. They want me to pay the annual fee and the monthly membership fee for the months that I did not attend. They need to shut down or change the management.

There's a lot of complaints on this site about ABC Financial, so when I contacted them about a complaint I was braced for the worst. To my surprise, it was the complete opposite. The service rep, Vanessa was soft-spoken, patient and professional. I received exactly the service I needed, even though the problem was caused by a mistake on my part. I know there are a lot of companies out there that would rather take advantage of people rather than offer legitimate service. I also understand that some of the complaints about ABC might be legit. I just want to pass this on. My suggestion; when contacting these companies try to dampen your anger. Be professional and patient. You could have a positive outcome.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Many calls prior to that had no result. The issue was resolved only when I wrote a review here. I am happy with the outcome after all.

Yuliya of Cotutit, MA on

Original Review

My husband and I have been members of BLAST Fitness/WOW Gym for two years now. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to attend the gym for past several months. July would have been the last month of the second year of membership term. In July I stopped by the gym and asked how I could cancel our memberships. I was given the forms to fill out, which I did right there at the counter. Apparently it was our responsibility to scan and email the forms to ABC Financial in order to process the cancellation. I did so on exact same day. At the gym I was told it was good timing, because it was with enough time before the next round of membership charges. I was also told my annual maintenance fee would have been drawn on the 18th of the following month, but since it was within 30 days, I was all set.

A day or so later I checked my junk mail and noticed the email I had sent to ABC bounced back. I checked the form, and it turned out the email address listed was spelled incorrectly on the printed form. I went online and checked, and in fact it was a different spelling online. I re-sent the forms. Now I keep receiving emails and automated phone calls saying I owe the annual maintenance fees. I am being told that I need to check the contract, that the new annual fee should be coming out on the 15th of August, and that I didn't submit the forms on time. I explained to ABC that the annual fees for the previous two years were on the 18th of August, and I did submit the form on time in order to not be responsible for the new annual fee. Besides, I paid for two years of service, monthly, as well as two year annual fees.

When I go to the institution I am paying to for their service, I expect to be provided with the accurate information, including at the signing of the contract. If I knew I would have to be going through this hassle, I would have cancelled it long time ago. We barely used the gym and had the membership for the convenience of the location. I didn't rush to cancel because I thought it would have been an easy one stop cancellation. Now I have spent so much time and energy already trying to get this resolved.

I feel violated and mistreated as a customer. I did everything that I was responsible for as a customer. And now I feel like I am being brushed off by ABC Financial without trying to been understood my side. I do not believe I am responsible for another round of annual maintenance fees of the service I am not signing up for another year for. What is annual maintenance fees for, if I am no longer your customer. This is very frustrating and disappointing, and feels like a trap and even scam.

Complete thieves. I cannot understand how they have not been shut down yet. They tell customers one thing then do the complete opposite. They charge fees that were never mentioned when signing up. How have they not been reviewed and shut down for their practices?

When I signed up for my gym I wasn't made aware that payments were being collected by the third party company ABC Financial Service. The agreement I signed was for 27$ to be withdrawn on the 9th and the 24th of every month. Not only did this not happen, there have been instances where withdrawals were made three times a month. At this point I was very concerned and brought my concerns to my rep who basically argued with me. I said I wanted to cancel my membership and she said she would call me back with the amount I would have to pay to cancel. Not only has no further contact been made, but they keep making withdrawals despite the fact that I have asked to cancel my membership.

I don't know for sure that this constitutes as theft, but I can't help to feel like they are taking advantage of the situation and I don't make enough money to deal with this. The worst part is that they don't withdraw on any sort of schedule so you cannot predict when it's going to happen so you can't set up a block payment with the bank.

That just join the Edge Fitness center and April payment was due but I chose to pay with a credit card and the payment auto pay didn't kick out the auto draft and decided to Bill Me anyway therefore resulting in a late fee and a overcharged at my bank. The representative said the fee was waived... May 25th rolls around and they charge me the late fee and the bill again... But in my account was only enough to pay the bill which is what I use this account for some small bills so the results are insufficient funds and I asked to be taking off of auto pay which I am speaking with a representative why can't they do it. Why do I have to email to get off of auto pay? So, I requested again and still waiting for a response. Now I have to go and stop payment to these clowns which will cost more money.... Run as far as you can when you see ABC Financial. If you have to leave your Fitness center to do so do so.

Absolutely terrible customer support in terminating agreements. I'm moving 6/25 and agreement renews every 13th. I emailed a copy of the lease with not the best resolution (consequence of being scanned a few times since new landlord is out of state). ABC was going to send it to an "outside department" to confirm whether the lease was valid. I wouldn't find out the decision until next week - when I would have to pay an additional month's fees. I spoke to a supervisor who was initially unhelpful but later polite after I asked to speak to her supervisor.

The whole ordeal took 41 min on the phone/hold time. They were able to expedite it but only after my perseverance after reading the terrible reviews online for termination and that my girlfriend and I were both moving and terminating. You really need an outside department to review the address and signatures on a lease? I could care less that you couldn't make out the dog policy for the apartment. Congratulations on setting up the pinnacle business model to maximize customer rage and showcase your incompetence.

My 67-year-old retired/disabled vet dad used their "free" membership once and they slipped him a monthly bill of $55.00 direct withdrawal from his bank act. For 11 years he had no idea. When we brought it to their attention they basically laughed at him, stupid old man right? Granted it's been a few years since but they still call 3-4 times a day, what does ABC stand for anyhow? (A-lways, B-e, C-alling?)

I had similar experiences to others who have written about ABC Financial/Fitness Connection here and in other websites. They double billed me, once to my credit card and once to my checking account, for several months. This started when I transferred my Peak Fitness membership to Fitness Connection a few years after Fitness Connection acquired Peak. Every time I ask them to take care of it, I am told they will resolve the issue but they never do. I will be meeting with an attorney soon and plan to litigate because I have exhausted other options, even having the NC Attorney General contact Fitness Connection for a resolution. It's very frustrating, will make me think twice about ever joining a gym again.

I don't understand how a "business" such as ABC Financial could have lasted so long. They are clearly just out for your money and do not have the decency to tell you that you will be charged with a $19.50 service fee, $9.50 late fee, and your club membership after that. I can understand a $5 late fee but $19.50? That's ridiculous. ABC Financial needs to change the way they deal with their customers or be hit with a lawsuit to bring some sense to their business model. It's sad to see so many clubs use ABC for their financial services and I do hope a drastic change happens.

ABC Financial operates like a cult essentially making it virtually impossible for them to stop deducting monies from your account. Even a year after I had my bank put a stop to their unauthorized deductions on my account they still call, email and harass trying to get money from my bank. What you absolutely have to do to get these scammers off of your back is to go to your bank and tell your bank you do NOT authorize them to deduct any monies.

Even if you send certified mail, they will state they never received it, even if you have the receipt to prove their receipt of your letter. If you send via email, they will also state they never received it, even if you copy yourself in the email showing you received the very same email sent. ABC Financial is NOT a BBB company so it won't do any good to file a complaint with BBB. File reviews like this one on every website you can to get the news out. The gym itself is good. The problem is the company they use for their billing.

My son went into his fitness anytime last August and said he was moving to college and to discontinue his membership. They said ok. Then continued to get bills on credit card statements. Three calls later through December they continued to bill even though they said they would not. On the phone today and they would not cancel my card! Even though it was mine and not his. Got to a supervisor and she had the memorized speech about how to cancel. I explained that it was MY card and I was asking her to not bill it. Told her I saw tons of reviews on here that were saying they were a SCAM. She didn't care. She wanted to talk to him. How the heck would she even know that it was him when I got him on the line? She finally cancelled my card but said that they would continue to bill him and turn him over to a collection agency. This happened to my oldest son years ago with the same company. They drain your card for as long as they can. VERY frustrating.

These guys are well-trained nice talking scammers! Everything I was told in Gold's gym turned out to be false! IT IS 2016 AND STILL MEMBERSHIP? I was very clear! I do not want any membership! I was told I can cancel anytime, nope! ABC Financial needs a reason to cancel! And they need 30 day notice, if you have any reason. like you have to move to a location and you have to prove it! Worst of all, they want mail!

So when I signed up in 2011 I mentioned to them about being in the military. I ask about when I leave for a long period of time what I could do about my account. She indicated that I just have to bring in my orders and they would put a freeze on my account. Of course this didn't happen. I was gone for four months and come back and charged for the entire period. So upset at this moment. ABC Financial so clearly indicated that they DON'T care about military. Just read the fine print before joining. Can't anyone be trusted anymore!

This company is used by the gym I cancelled my membership with because of relocation. They require 30 days notice and only accept cancellations by mail or email. This is 2016 what kind of company needs 30 days for this? It is a scam to get another month's payment. Companies like this need to be weeded out as they are a virus on humanity.

I've been a member at my gym for over a year now. ABC Financial Services is their billing company. I ran into some financial hardships a few months ago and knew I couldn't afford a gym membership for that month, so my payments were declined. I thought they wouldn't try to bill me again. I was wrong. Warning: Don't think they won't stop trying to bill you just because they were unable to the first time. They will keep trying to bill your card until they get their money from you, even if it takes WEEKS!

I have a printout of the billing. Instead of trying once to bill me, they tried to bill me 6 different times over a period of 14 DAYS until they got their money. Is that even legal? Can companies put a payment request on your card this many times until they are paid? There is something very wrong with that. If you can't pay, you can't pay and services should be stopped. They shouldn't be allowed to initiate a charge on your card more than a couple of times, or even once. They also tacked on a $9.50 late fee. How nice.

And of course, their cancellation policy is prehistoric. They want you to write them a certified letter of cancellation, which takes time and is complete and utter **. This isn't 1998. People use the internet to cancel and subscribe to everything. But they probably know people will be too lazy to want to write a certified cancellation letter. People's indolence keeps them profitable. Who wants to write a goddamned certified letter? And they want a friggin' DOCTOR'S NOTE in some cases?? Are you freaking kidding me???

That's like a bank demanding you show them your tax return before you close your account with them. What the hell kind of crap is that? Easy. They are greedy ** who don't want customer's free choice to leave. If they were upstanding and good business people, they would make it easy to cancel a membership, as in, having a link on their website. What a bunch of unethical jerkoffs.

It looks like the best and fastest way to get out of them charging your card is to cancel the card itself. It is inconvenient, but will save you the headache of having them bill you days and weeks later, and will also save you from writing a certified cancellation letter which they probably won't honor anyway, judging from the reviews written thus far. Cancelling your card is the best way to avoid dealing with ABC. They will get NONE of your money then. From the overabundance of negative reviews for this company, it looks like they just don't care about you as long as they get their money. I am going to submit a complaint to some of the agencies another reviewer left for us. Maybe someone in the legal sphere will help get their attention.

Is the customer service representative at ABC Financial a robot? Because they answer to all these complaints from year after year the same way on all these forums! ABC Financial you are giving all the gyms you represent a bad name!!! Gym companies should be taking notes and discontinue partnering with such a company! I know of 100's of billing companies who will put the customer first and who would put ABC out of business faster than they charge honest people's credit cards for useless service/late fees (which is usually 1.5 the amount of one month's membership fee). Here is the correct answer... Just let people EASILY cancel their gym membership and pay off what they owe instead of charging them hundreds and thousands of dollars for your useless billing service!

Plus the people in charge of signing people up for these memberships do not even have standardized signup procedures or inform anybody about your cancellation policies or even that they are affiliated with you until we try to cancel our membership AFTER we signed up. Pretty shady if not ** up I would say. Signing up for a membership was pretty quick about 10 mins, but canceling will take a lifetime. I've even heard of them still charging dead people! What is it that ABC financial does anyway besides make healthy fit people stress out about you taking their hard earned money and in turn making them unhealthy? Ironic, huh! You guys need to get a real job instead of robbing those who have one! Wait let me guess... Your turn, Stephanie. Or should I answer for her?

WE ALL WANT OUR MONEY BACK NOW! Forget filing a complaint with the BBB which I have, but I have also informed my states Attorney General about your business practices and they will be examining the evidence in this case against ABC financial! I suggest anyone who has been in my shoes and had a horrific experience with ABC financial be on the look out for a class action law suit settlement commercial! Maybe you should've just let people cancel those memberships!

My fiancé and I had signed up for a membership in May 2015 with Experience Fitness. They didn't pull any charges whatsoever out of our account and then suddenly they would pull out like $120 at a time when we were supposed to pay $50 a month consistently. We tried to call them but couldn't go through their confusing disastrous automated systems, so we stopped bothering. They didn't charge me for two months and suddenly, tonight, I realized that today they pulled out $238!?!

First of all, where did that number come from? The most we owe them for two months is $100. Second of all, I had just put enough money into my checking account for my rent, and now they took this money out when I have a check coming through today which is going to cause my account to overdraft and I'll have to pay non-refundable fees. The charges are unexplained and completely unwarranted. They just take out whatever amounts of money whenever they want and it's scary. This company is BS. BEWARE!!!

Consumer Increased Rating!

This company dropped the account. I'm so glad they took time to review the facts.

Sjk of Wilmington , NC on

Original Review

I was told by my trainer to start "today" Nov 11 for a month. He said I won't be charged for Dec if I make a payment. So I signed a contract for three sessions a week. My trainer missed two sessions in two weeks one he just no showed! So I said keep the remaining money and let's just move on. Now ABC is demanding a written letter Dec payment which was not on until this afternoon because ABC confirmed this am that no payment was due until Jan 13. Then they switched the payment! Now they say I'm liable for Dec payment plus 500$ to break my contract!!! Yet the trainer/owner of fit for life in Wilmington didn't show up!!! Help someone. I've changed my bank account but I'm furious. I'm calling BBB and anyone else I have to.

Jacksonville, NC On Nov 5th, 2015. I urge, really urge, anyone having problems with ABC Financial Services of Sherwood, AR to read what I am about to say. First of all, I urge anyone with a problem with this company to contact the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in Iowa City, Iowa, at 855-411-2372 and start the process of filing a complaint against ABC Financial Services. There are many divisions within this Federal Agency to help you. Example is credit cards. Next, file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Arkansas. Telephone number is 501-664-7274, FAX 501-664-0024. Have the Better Business Bureau of Arkansas to email you a complaint form which you will have to fill out.

When you return that form, be sure to attach all the information you can! Now said that, my problem with ABC Financial is that they are demanding that my Physician send to them on letterhead letter, explaining my physical condition and a recovery status in detail. My physician, at my request, did send (FAX) a letter headed letter to ABC Financial Services, but it only contained minor information. The reason that this letter from my physician contain only minor information is for the following reasons. First of all ABC Financial Services is not a health provider!! By their own admittance (see their web site), they are a leading software and billing provider for the fitness industry!!

Thus ABC Financial Services are circumventing the Federal HIPAA Privacy Rules set forth to protect individual such as myself. One of the main privacy protection rules state and I quote "Individual identifiable health information, which relates to individuals past, present and future" end quote. What this really means that it is illegal for ABC Financial Services to ask or demand of a physician or the club member to explain a condition of his or her health without a HIPPA document signed by the patient or club member, and released that information to ABC Financial Services without the patient's approval!! It's time to stand up folks to these suspected fraudulent schemes of ABC Financial Services.

I been a member with Anytime fitness for almost 3 yr, 2 more months will be 3 yr. I email ABC Financial to let them know I will not renewal my membership. No respond. I read customer complaints. It's scary please help!! Any tips to help me.

My ex and I signed up for a Planet Fitness membership using HIS American Express Bluebird card. They told us that their card processor doesn't accept American Express. So we ended up using his Frost Bank debit card to pay for both his AND my memberships. Well, we ended up breaking up, he moved out. His Frost Bank card was still on file. My Bluebird card was NOT given to them under any circumstances and apparently starting on September 23rd, I got double charged 21.70 x2 on my Amex card (when they don't ACCEPT Amex) and I also got double charged on October 17th for another 21.70 x2.

First off, how the HELL did you guys get my Amex card when Planet Fitness's systems wouldn't even ACCEPT Amex as a charge payment? I never gave you my card info, this is ridiculous. Second off, company is a complete fraud and should have been shut down by now, probably hacking people's personal and secure information just to get their other credit cards to charge bills with? SO illegal, it's not funny??? Class Action Lawsuit incoming against ABC Financial if I had my way.

Many many poor reviews regarding ABC Financial and they are accurate to say the least. I joined Experience Fitness in December of 2011, last used the club in January of 2012 and cancelled the membership in June of 2012. I will take responsibility for not looking more closely at my billing statements on my charge card, but I truly thought there was a bit more honor in a company having permission to bill one's charge card monthly. September of 2015, the bomb dropped with me noticing there was a huge problem with this unwanted gym membership for over three years. I immediately called my charge card company, they were great to work with. The informed me that they couldn't cancel the membership for me but could get ABC financial on the call with me and sort thru this mess. ABC financial got on the phone with a three-way call in place.

I informed them that there were $39 overdraft charges on my charge card, ABC stated that there were insufficient funds to draw from, therefore there was that additional large charge. Capital One informed ABC Financial that my charge card always has more than enough credit limit for a monthly $10 fee. FYI, overdraft fees on credit cards don't even exist in the real world!! There are more than 7 of those charges in itself. Capital One said they can cancel the card immediately and send me a new one. ABC Financial replied that if that happens they will then send any monthly billing to collections on me.

After reading the above reviews I then recalled a couple of years ago that the charge card I gave them expired and they were trying to get my new card information. Magically ABC Financial found a new credit card of mine and once again billing me for a membership I did not want. I located the original contract and the charge card number that I initially gave Experience Fitness/ ABC Financial was not the same credit card number or card that they had been billing me for the past two years or more. ABC Financial somehow found a credit card of mine from somewhere else and began billing me again.

My charge card company is launching an investigation dating back to June of 2012 for reimbursement. Writing this poor review is not enough, ABC Financial needs to be put out of business. People need to get together and find out the principle owner(s) and take them to task. I may be out several hundreds of dollars, I am not the only one, ABC Financial is a fraudulent company to say the least!!

I usually don't write reviews but after a worst experience with ABC makes me think to review this company to help other customers. I was member of the WORKOUT ANYTIME (don't join, there are other better out there). It took me over 6 month to cancel the membership. They never tell you who they are partner with about the monthly payment. I found out when I was ready to cancel the membership. Then a real hassle started. I call ABC and they told me I have to write handwritten notice and they will take action once they get the application and I would have to pay 2 more month before they can take action. I had to call customer service several time before it was taken. OVERALL IT WAS very, very frustrating. If you ever going with this company make sure you read the other reviews that people have left. Not a pleasant company to deal with...

They are Gold's Gym's payments processors. They seem to have internal procedures they have implemented which are in violation of my contract with Gold's Gym. I have followed contractual procedures to cancel my Gold's Gym membership. They have decided that they cannot cancel it "at this time", advising me to continue to make my payments. In their dreams. I recommend against a Gold's Gym membership as these are the folks that you need to deal with. There are many other better gyms out there.

ABC Financial Services Company Profile