Call toll free
4.48/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Recovery Centers of America (RCA) is the fastest growing addiction treatment provider in the U.S., making treatment for addiction and other mental health disorders as affordable and accessible as any other disease. With world-class clinical treatment in state-of-the-art facilities throughout Massachusetts, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland, every RCA patient is given the highest standard of care and evidence-based treatment with dignity and respect close to where they live and work.

ABBB Rating
View More View More

329 Recovery Centers of America Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Everybody who worked at the Recovery Centers of America was super nice and the place was really pretty. A lot of the staff were recovering addicts. They could relate and they really understood where I was at. Their treatment to me was awesome. They were very respectful, funny, and cool. The center is a really great place and they really changed my life. I learned so much about addiction, DBT skills, and the 12 steps, so I feel like I'm able to use those in my life now. Things have been going really good since my treatment. I've been going to AA meetings, doing 90-90 and safe sober. They told me that if I ever need anything, I'm always welcome to call back or visit. That was truly nice.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

With my attitude towards my life, I didn't like to go to the Recovery Centers of America at first. But once I started to get to know the staff and they started to get to know me, I thought they were pretty good. The place sort of grew on me. The whole staff, like the people serving the food, were really cool. There were some days when you'd get different people and you wouldn’t like them as much as the other people just because the other people were so good. Some courses sort of went a little sideways, too, but it was never a big thing with me. I really took all the lessons even if the staff and I got in a little back and forth type of thing. I really liked it to be a type of lesson but it was more of working-on-myself type of thing. It was helping me working on myself.

I didn’t like learning, but I learned from being there that is a better way to use your time. They prepare you in there for when you get the urge to use. They get you equipped with tools. So far, I haven't used what I went in the center for. If you really need help, the center is a good spot to go. I saw a lot of people in there who were not feeling it but I was. Once it was my second week, it was hard because I was away from my family, but if I didn’t have those things to look back to, it would have been so hard for me. The center pushing the meetings on me was good as well. There was a lot of stuff to do that were cool. We got to go to the movies one time when we made all the meetings.

The only thing that could have gone differently was they could have let you look for a job in the meantime while you were there. They could help you get employed coming out. Overall, I like how the program went and it worked for me. There were little things to learn from and it was a good experience. But you kind of don’t know what to expect when you get out of being in a facility. You need some time as you can't just jump right back into a job. I just got a job today. This is my third week out.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

Recovery Centers of America was my first rehab. Everybody else was saying that the one in Devon was by far the best one, so I chose that one. When I first got there, I had a little anxiety. I didn’t know what to expect. I didn’t even know anyone that had been to a rehab to get an idea of how everything works. Everything was a new experience. But as far as my experience with RCA, I had a good time. Everything was good. The activities, art, music and all the things that you can do therapeutically, were able to help and I like that. The food was good and the beds were okay. The community was tight and the staff was wonderful. They understood our position as addicts. They weren’t aggressive but were nice. Especially in my first week, everybody was so welcoming, making sure I have everything that I needed.

On my first couple of days, they brought my meds to me because I wasn’t feeling too well. They also didn’t force me to go to meetings. They told me to just go whenever I'm ready. Once my first week went by, I got the flow of everything. Someone in the community helped me out when I didn’t know where to go. The therapists were very nurturing, making sure if I had any urges or thoughts, I was welcome to come to them and share and talk about those. They would also ask me everyday if I was okay or how was I feeling.

Recovery Centers of America definitely did a good job. Right now, I’m in RCA at Wilmington for IOP, and I chose to go to RCA. Anything that had to do with them, I was willing to do it. It’s the same system -- caring and nurturing people. They also understand that I am an addict and I need help. There was no judgment. I would definitely refer Recovery Centers of America. I’ve already done that for other individuals who are first timers. I told them that when I went to the RCA in Devon, it wasn’t like a jail facility. I got so comfortable there and for my last few days, I wasn’t sure if I wanted to leave yet. That’s how comfortable I got.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Everybody at Recovery Centers was helpful and made me feel comfortable. They separated the older from the younger which was a great thing to do because there wasn’t like drama going on. Also, the counselors were helpful and the nursing staff was great. My primary counselor was awesome. Her name was Keller. And this one guy, Nick, is a really good asset to the company. He really knows about recovery. He has been there and he had done it. He has a Big Book meeting there which on his own time for the people. And the RSS were all nice. They never had an attitude and were always smiling. It was a great place.

They were always asking if I was okay and how things were going. If they saw me in a bad space, they would ask what was going on. I had some problems with my dad passing and they were really helpful to me. Recovery Centers of America gave the tools I needed while I was there to stay sober and they set me in the line to do what I need to do when I got out of there. My experience was the greatest. Keeping the classes separated as far as the age group was the best experience. I would recommend it to anybody.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Actually went to the Waldorf location, but that wasn’t an option to pick. I personally can’t speak highly enough about my experience with RCA! From the moment I walked into the door I felt welcomed by the staff and I knew I was in the right place at the right time. Rock bottom wasn’t far away. The nursing staff did a great job making me feel comfortable and helped me get through the toughest first five days (detox). The group sessions were lead by staff that actually wanted to be there and most importantly most of them have walked a mile in our shoes. I can’t thank Kassandra, Constance, Ms. **, and Mr. ** enough for their insight. They kept me engaged and brought things out of me that I didn’t know were there. And if we weren’t in group we had access to a state of the art facility with 4 star hotel amenities. Susie, my case manager, went above and beyond for me during my stay there! Wouldn’t have made it the full 30 days without her.

The only thing that I would suggest for improvement is the quality of the food. Some of the meals were downright uneditable. But if that’s my biggest concern that proves how great this place truly is. I had/have a great life outside of RCA and before my stay alcohol was depriving me of that. I can proudly say because of RCA I’m going to have a better, more meaningful life. If you’re struggling with addiction, there is nothing wrong with letting your guard down and asking for help. And if that’s the case there’s no better place than the RCA in Waldorf, MD.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Recovery Centers of America?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I had a very good experience at RCA. This was my 4th detox and 1st stay for full treatment. I was cut a week short and it was sprung on me last moment because of insurance which I was not happy with because I was not fully ready to leave and none of the staff even offered to try to help me out with it. Also the whole nursing program is terrible, it takes days to get any problems with medications sorted out sometimes weeks. I had asked 2 different nurses on 3 separate occasions to put in a sick note for me to adjust medications and none of them even did it, it wasn't until I asked a third nurse a fourth time that it was resolved. You have to really bug and pester them to get even the simplest problems taken care of, the whole program needs to be re-evaluated, and fast.

Other than nursing/medications I had a really good experience, the good vastly outweighs the bad. The RSS's are really good and really helpful, especially Ricky, he was a massive help to me. I had no faith in myself of ever getting sober and I can honestly say because of him I actually want to stay sober and really excited about it, that man should be running the place. He also helped me recognize happiness for the first time, I had no idea what it felt like prior. I also have nothing but great things to say about Korey and Anthony. Because of those three guys the program was worth it and I feel I am able to stay sober for today.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I'd like to thank all the staff and counselors for doing an amazing job. Corry and Ricky really did an awesome job. I can tell they really take pride in their job. So thank you all again an God bless.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Our tour of the Danvers RCA Facility was outstanding. Kristin greeted us at the desk with Cheryl & Derrick as tour guides. Everyone was personable & knowledgeable. All are questions were answered & our tour time was accommatated due to our travel distance. We give an A+!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

I got to the Recovery Centers of America at 4:30 in the morning and I was pretty tired. Their staff were great. They were professional and at the same time were caring. They also tried to meet my dietary requirements which was good because I had a gastric bypass. I pretty much have to eat about every 2 1/2 hours and they worked around the rule of "No eat up at the cafeteria," in order to meet my night time needs.

Their accommodation of my needs was really important because if I don't eat, my blood sugar drops then I pass out. That was a concern to them and they really went out of the way to make sure that I was able to have mini meals when I needed to. My experience at the center gave me a lot of tools to use, which they made sure I had a lot of. It was really helpful. I was really happy with my whole experience there, except for the initial search. But they had to do that. They had to do a few room searches while I was there too. Thankfully, none of them applied to me.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

My experience at Recovery Centers was very easy. The lady at the front desk was very nice. She told me exactly what I needed to do because it was my first time. She told me exactly where to go, exactly what to do, and it was very easy and simple. I was with outpatient care and Britney, the lady I was with once a week, was awesome. Being at Recovery Centers changed my mindset. It also gave me a different outlook on life.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

My husband was finally ready to go to rehab. After 15 phone calls, or more, to RCA, we had it scheduled. I went through rigorous, repetitive questions from the staff of which I did not mind. The conversations detailed insurance information. After he was picked up and taken to the facility in May's Landing he called me. They told me personally that the detox, with insurance, would be a $1000 copay. When he arrived they told him it would be $5800. They screwed up BIG TIME. Gave my husband an out, exactly what an addict needs to bail. I would not recommend this center for anyone who is serious about recovery. Have not heard back from them once after the episode. What a HUGE disappointment.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Going with Recovery Centers of America helped me out a lot. The staff was very nice and they treated me well. It's just that when we had classes, and on the board where they had written down for the date and time, the break, they were short-staffed a lot of times. And things would change, and we had nothing to do. We’d just sit around and when you sit around, time drags. It mostly happened on the weekend like that.

The food really sucked. Everything I ate, like breakfast sausage, was overcooked. So, every time I got meat, it was hard to chew. The vegetables weren’t cooked. And they came to the room every 20 minutes to check on me. So, if I fell asleep, doors opened up, the light from the hallways, and I was awakened. I have trouble sleeping, and as soon as I doze off, somebody was opening the door up.

Recovery Centers of America response

Thank you for taking the time to submit feedback. Our goal is to make every facet of the patient experience an excellent one. We sincerely apologize that you do not feel we achieved that goal in your case. Your concerns are taken seriously, and we use feedback to make continuous improvements. We also have a hotline and email address to which you can address any issues. The phone number for the hotline is 833-RCA ACTS or you can email rcaacts@recoverycoa.com at a time convenient for you. Thank you again.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

Recovery Centers of America is a good place to start the recovery process. I had a great experience with them. Their staff was good and they always cared.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

Either I had high expectations of a what a recovery center was or this place is just a revolving door for users. I got very little help with my actual psychological issues. Luke and Gabby were a bit helpful after my wife and I complained that I wasn't receiving therapy and only getting detox and a watered down version of AA. Overall it was the worst decision I have made in my adult life and I would have been better off doing an at home detox and taking a few weeks off of work and meeting with an actual (PhD) therapist. One thing I did learn is how and where to buy opioids. I will say that Max was and has continued to be helpful in my recovery, even though he was taken off of my case because he lived in my neighborhood. (WTF?)

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

I was in a different rehab but I couldn’t handle it there and they suggested Recovery Centers for me. The staff at Recovery Centers was very professional and not judgmental. They made me feel like a real person and the experience with them has made me better.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I was gonna go to Warwick, but they didn’t have a bed. I called up the person on the back of my card and he said that they found me a bed at Recovery Centers of America, and I said that I would go. That place was heaven on earth. The chef was unbelievable and the housekeeping was phenomenal. There was also a girl there and she helped me out so much. The head nurse that works in the office was really good and all the nurses were super nice. It really changed how I was feeling. The people were caring, compassionate and they listened.

The only thing I would change that stunk was the medication line at nighttime, which was horrendous. It would take 45 minutes or so to get your medicine. While I was there, I would have to leave the 8 or 9 o’clock meetings just to get my meds and the meeting would be over when I came back. I could sit by for 45 minutes or go back to my room and take a shower. Overall I would tell my friends to go to RCA and not to any other place. I was at Warwick one time and they didn’t make me go to meetings. The people were like cattle. You gotta go here and there, and some days, you’re not feeling any. You need an extra hour of sleep or you can’t wrap your head around going to another meeting for that day, and they let you go. I went to all the meetings at RCA, but it was no pressure. I’m still recovering and I’m 130 days now, and I feel good.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

My friend knew the advocate for Recovery Centers of America, so I got a scholarship there. I love my experience with them. When I arrived there, the whole process was nice and the intake process wasn’t super long. It's a beautiful place and I love it. It's a great facility all around. The staff and the food were great. I liked the fact that I could custom-order a hamburger or a turkey meal. That was a huge benefit. The amenities and accommodations were excellent. The rooms were the huge highlight because the beds were really comfortable and the TVs in the rooms were great. Everything, including the lectures, was good. A lot of the techs had been in recovery themselves, so they could relate to the clients and they cared. I wasn’t just another client. They talked to us on a personable level and did not act like it wasn’t their job.

I’ve been to so many treatments where there wasn’t something that the people there could tell me that I didn’t already know. But for a person who has only been to treatment once or twice, Recovery Centers would give them more than the average treatments and coping skills. They bring in certified recovery specialists and they dive in with the 12 Steps a bit more than the average treatment center. They prepare clients for what they’re gonna be experiencing outside, rather than just having lectures, coloring, and simple activities like that. You would know if your insurance is paying for your treatment because a lot of recovery centers are almost like adult day care where they ask you to color something and you tell them how you feel about it. But Recovery Centers didn’t do that. Aside from bringing in CRS’s, they also blended The Big Book for Alcoholics Anonymous, so their treatment was definitely beneficial.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

The admissions process was quick at the Recovery Centers of America and the staff was very welcoming. They were friendly and helped me with anything that I needed. They also helped me identify some personal triggers and how to deal with them. They take the support outside meetings where you can get to meet people and get in the habit of meeting new people.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Recovery Centers of America was the best and my experience with them was absolutely perfect. Everything from when I first arrived to the whole stay there to the moment I left was 100%. They were very welcoming and the facility was absolutely beautiful. Everybody was nice down to the staff and chefs. I also liked everything about Carrie, a counselor. She went through it, so she knows. She was down to earth and she was real. The people at RCA did everything. I didn’t think they would be able to equip me to be successful on my own, but they did and it was great.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I was in a detox, and Recovery Centers of America set it up for me. I like that they’re geared towards the 12-step program, and they got me jumpstarted on one. Their facility was very clean and well-maintained. Also, the counselors that I dealt with were great. The nurses were all very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. It was a good experience and I would recommend it.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

My experience with Recovery Centers of America was fantastic. I like the goodness and friendliness of some people. I learned over the years of being around that a person's experience was all in the approach. Some of them approached nastily. I didn't give anyone a hard time. I had already sat down. All the guy had to do was explain things to me. He didn't have to yell at me. I also had so much to say at one of the meetings that the CEO pulled me into her office and we talked for an hour.

I’m recovering and I know better. Kids today are dying out there. They’re looking for the way out the door and not the way in. They wanna go home to their wife and say they're not getting help at Recovery Centers. They want to say that the lady hurt their feelings and that she was mean and didn’t treat them right. If people couldn't help an alcoholic, they shouldn’t hurt the alcoholic. The only time you should look down on an alcoholic or an addict is to pick them up. I felt that a few of them could have some lessons in mannerism. If they don’t have empathy, they shouldn't get a job there. Some of them wanna play police. We don’t need the police. We need help.

Some of the people were absolutely fantastic though. I came off the streets. I didn’t come out of my house because my wife and kids didn’t want me. I had no underwear and they got it for me. It doesn’t have to be the big miracle thing, little things mean a lot. The caring and feeling like a human being again helped. Laurie, a tech there, and also another lady were fantastic.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

When I arrived at Recovery Centers of America, I was very distraught because of my health situation and it was later in the night. It was uncomfortable and then there was an issue with insurance so that delayed it even more. My insurance did cover but that exacerbated the whole situation. The staff was really nice though. I did IOP there and in retrospect, it was a bunch of nonsense and I felt let down. But their group leader was fantastic. She was one of the reasons that I kept coming back to the IOP. But she left there last week. She was just not recognized or acknowledged for the great work that she did. And that left a bad taste in my mouth.

Also, I'm not a smoker but gums were like my cigarettes. All I wanted to do was to chew gums but they would not allow me. I took it up with my therapist so many times but every time, there was a different stupid excuse why I couldn't have it. They came up with every BS excuse that they could. I understood that I was in rehab and they were trying to discipline me but it was ridiculous. On the other hand, the women there were smoking their faces off whenever they had three minutes. So all those women are gonna have lung cancer but I couldn't chew gum. It sounds silly but it frustrated me beyond.

Towards the end, my mom would sneak gum in for me and every night we had an AA meeting but one night, I accidentally dropped my gum. Some of the people were like, "Oh my gosh, you have a gum?" They were so excited. Other than that, somebody also stole a 400-dollar pair of sunglasses from me. I probably should not have brought them. But at the same time, there was no reason for someone to steal them. I'm really pissed off about that.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I wasn’t very pleased with the experience I had with Recovery Centers of America at all. Taking everything, I learned some things at RCA, but I do not believe the staff was certified. I went in there without paying an insurance and I was confused as to how RCA prorates with people that have insurance. For instance, one girl that lives here around my neighborhood who graduated at the same time I did had an $80,000 bill whereas mine was $35,000. She had insurance and paid $150 out of it. I feel that RCA prorates and I don’t believe that their billing system is correct, but I could be wrong there. I tried to ask to get a grant or some sort of reprieve for it because I did not have insurance and they weren’t conducive to that end of it. The people that led the meetings seemed to be very young and new to the center and didn’t have very much experience. I have been to other rehabs before and have exceeded more experience than the people there.

I know my therapist and she was good. She was registered, as well as my counselor. But the ones that were instructing the classes weren’t certified by any means to sit there in class and instructor meetings. The clients ran the meetings more than the people leading the instructor meetings. It was bogus. I’m 58 years old. It’s okay if a family is sending their child to try to detox because they wanna save their child, but I’m an adult.

The people that walked me through the rooms or around the building were never on the same page. One person told me one thing and then another person said another. I told that person that the other person just told me this and that person needed to go talk to them. I voiced my opinion a couple of times about how they all need to get their stuff together and everybody needs to be on the same page because they have people trying to get better and go by rules applied by RCA standards. However, the staff can’t even apply the rules on their own and they did not stick to those rules to any of the clients that were in there. People went and slept in their rooms all day long except for when they came out to eat. Also, there was a particular person that graduated a couple of days before me that was an isolator. I saw that nobody helped him try to come out of his room and get him going.

The RCA facility itself was clean and beautiful, but that doesn’t disguise the people that are running it. It wasn’t just menial things. There were nurses that were rude to clients and nurses that were dispensing wrong medication. Also, when somebody asked for their medication, they said no. They couldn’t have it because it had to be doctor-recommended although it was already on their chart. They were looking at somebody else’s chart. The way RCA was advertised, they would have a psychiatrist and a doctor on hand 24/7, however, they didn’t have anybody there, although they had nurse practitioners. RCA has false advertising and I hear on the radio every day about them trying to promote their business. Unfortunately, I believe that the RCA that I went to in Waldorf only happened to be four months old and they didn’t have it together. I also heard that employees who worked for RCA quit there and I don’t blame them.

At one point in time, I was thinking about putting a class action lawsuit against RCA. I had eight people that were willing to back me on it because that was what the lawyer said that I needed. At the same time when I spoke to the lawyer, he said that with the money that it would cost me and the money that RCA had to back them, they would beat me one way or another. So, he wasn’t willing to take the case and referred me to another firm.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

It was a great experience! I was at RCA Devon and the staff went above and beyond for me. Even though I was on the fence and had a poor attitude they still treated me like I was family and did their very best to help me. I've been to many treatment facilities and never have I felt so welcomed and cared about right the very start. I left early because of mine own issues and even then when trying to leave the staff were so concerned and tried everything they could. My counselor even cried to me. Never have I experienced care like that anywhere, and it's the reason I chose to go back a month later and they sent me to RCA Waldorf, Mayland. It was the same feeling even though they were only open for a month or so I never felt more welcomed and cared for. The counselors there were amazing, really knowing how to get down to the core of my problem.

The groups were beneficial and the information I got about my disease was the best I have ever gotten. Like I said, I've been to many treatment facilities and RCA was still able to teach me new things and give me hope that I've never had before. I would recommend this place to anybody they treat you with dignity and respect and like a human being, not just some number to fill the bed. Thank you guys for everything. I'm coming up on 70 days clean and sober and without you in the beginning I would not be here today.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

My dad is a construction worker who was working on the site of Recovery Centers. So when I was finally ready to get help, he brought up RCA. The place was really big, clean and everyone seemed to be really nice. I liked how they had a counselor, a case manager, and a trauma therapist. To me, from going to other places, I feel as though RCA had a lot more help there. Dee and Anj were two of my favorites among the staff. They were always there to help and talk to. They made me feel comfortable in my first couple of days there. The staff at RCA was really caring.

When I went in there, I wasn’t sure what to expect and if I really wanted to stay but I knew I wanted to stay sober. I felt that this time was different and I took all the help and the suggestions that were given to me. I also liked how everyone was in recovery as well. So overall, my experience at RCA was great compared to some places where I was just a number to the people that worked there. RCA seemed to care if I was gonna stay sober or not when I left. I would definitely recommend for somebody to go to Recovery Centers of America.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I've been to treatments before, in 2010 and 2011, but I went for like a week and left. I've gone to six different treatment facilities but Recovery Center is hands down the best place I've ever been to. I live outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and they built one in Devon, which is not too far from my house. I didn't have private insurance and they gave me a scholarship but that time if I wanted the scholarship, I had to be there that day, which was a Saturday. It was about 4 o'clock in the afternoon when I called and they were like, "Yeah, we can get you in today, but you have to make it down there by today," and it's like a three-hour ride. I got on the train about 9:00 PM and they picked me up from Washington, D.C. which was like a 45-minute drive. Their decision to go out of their way to pick me up was a big deal.

They offer the best amenities. Patients have a TV in their room, which is unheard of in a rehab facility. They have a basketball court, a gym, yoga sessions and they have church every Sunday. They also have a case manager, a family therapist and the patient's own individual therapist. They have a psychiatrist. Then, I had some medical issues and the nursing staff was very hands on. They went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. When the staff pass by us in the hallway, they talked to us and asked how we were and how we felt.

I stayed there for 29 days and they got my outpatient set up before I left there. Despite the fact that I'm from Pennsylvania and I was in Washington, D.C. they made all the calls necessary where I had my outpatient therapy set up. The only thing is, they were only about three months new when I was there. I could tell that they were still working out kinks like with the schedule and staffing situations. Other than that, everyone made me feel like they care and that the patients always come first. I will recommend Recovery Center to anyone.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

A family member told me about Recovery Centers of America, and all the people there that I dealt with were very good. My personal therapist was great, as with all the therapists, and all our assessors were very good. In that experience, I learned a lot about myself and the disease. It was unexpectedly good. In my first stay there, I reluctantly went in, but it turned out to be very good because of the facilities and the staff.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Upon my arrival at Recovery Centers, everybody was really nice and quicker than usual which is good because the process may take long with other rehabs out there. The facility was very nice and the rooms had two beds and televisions. They have trauma therapy and all the counselors have time with therapy. Recovery Centers is really good and it helps patients set up with a plan with the caseworker. Instead of just having one person going through everybody, they have a couple of different people.

Original review: July 30, 2018

My experience with Recovery Centers at the New Jersey location was awful and the techs were very nasty. It seems like they didn’t really care much about my sobriety as much as the counselors and the supervisors. They put their all into the groups, but there wasn’t an education and we didn’t get much out of it. They just slacked along. On the other hand, the one in the Southern Maryland, Waldorf location was amazing. Everything about the facility was great and the entire staff was good. The spirituality and the aspect there helped me. They didn’t force it, but they kept repeating it saying that it was necessary and it made me care this time.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I had a very good experience at Recovery Centers of America. The place was really nice and the people were really helpful. They gave me a lot of information and I learned a lot of stuff that I didn't know. For the most part, they really brought out a lot of stuff that would be preparing you for what you're gonna be dealing with when you get out and they talked to you how to deal with it. Anybody that I knew that needed a treatment center like that, I would definitely recommend them.

Recovery Centers of America Company Information