Formerly named MailMyPrescriptions.com

3.4/5 (32 ratings)

About GeniusRx

GeniusRx is a full-service pharmacy located in Boca Raton, Florida. The mission is to reduce the cost of prescription drugs for the uninsured and under-insured. This is done by offering prescription drugs at acquisition cost, instead of using list price derived discount pricing.

GeniusRx Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GeniusRx?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about GeniusRx?

Original review: March 19, 2020

Prices are enticing but not if you get cancelled after ten days. They take your money up front and provide 0 customer service. They prevent you from pursuing reliable pharmacies by not providing customer care and then cancelling an order once they make you jump through many hoops.

Original review: March 1, 2020

I am beyond frustrated at the whole ordeal I've had to experience with MailMyPrescriptions. I started this whole process about 4 weeks ago. I knew it would take time to get everything in order. First they needed clarification from my doctor and cancelled my order. The second time I called my doctor and had them call and give the clarification. Great. My order shipped.. only to get one of my prescriptions. I am now without my meds. Called them and they said it was their oversight and would priority ship them... Great again. Only to get an email about my script.

Called them again and they told me they dont ship over the weekend and I would have to wait till Monday. Really!?!? Now I get an email that they can't send my prescription because they need clarification. That was already done when they sent just one prescription. So now I am without my meds that are meds you can't just quit taking. It is Saturday and once again I am waiting till Monday to see if the darn thing ships. I am so over it. I've never in my life had this hard of a time to get my prescription. I started this whole process a month ago. This was a terrible experience. I dont think the left hand knows what the right hand is doing.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

On 1/21/2020 I tried to become a customer. I went online and completed a customer profile. I then contacted my doctor to ask that two prescriptions be sent to Mail My Prescriptions. I paid extra for rapid delivery. On Monday 1/26/2020, I had not received an email that my meds were on their way but had noticed over the weekend that my charge card had been charged for the medication. The website says that you will not be charged until the medication is sent. I then called and spoke with a customer service person who told me the pharmacist needed further information from my doctor.

I called my doctor and asked then to contact the company to see what the hold up was. They did and the PA called me back to tell me the pharmacist could not accept an electronic prescription from Texas because they needed a signature. The pharmacist only continued to anger my PA who then called me and said she would no longer work with mail my prescriptions as the amount of time, frustration and lack of communication on their part would cause undue hardship on their office and their time. She told me her blood pressure was elevated after trying to make them understand that electronic prescriptions are not physically signed.

I was excited to be able to use this service but will not in the future. I called back to customer service and asked to speak to a supervisor as the customer service person had told me she didn’t know what the issue was since she was not a pharmacist. This time I was left on hold for over 30 minutes, at which time I hung up and called back to customer service requesting my money be refunded and account cancelled.

This service does not care about getting your business or keeping your business. They made ABSOLUTELY NO EFFORT to right what was done or try to work with my doctors office. I was only getting maintenance type medications so no specialty meds. It saddens me that my business and my impression of this company is of no importance to them. If I had it to do over again, I would NEVER have even tried to save money by using this business.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I am trying to place an order online, but the website won't let me complete the order (#**). I try to call like it says, but (800) 964 - 9654 just puts me in a queue that disconnects after 5-10 minutes. Tried calling the corporate number (800) 811 - 2541), but every option just goes to a voicemail, most of them full. Are you guys even still in business?

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Your team made it easy for me getting on chemo drug for first time. Explained drug and side effects giving me plenty of time to take notes and ask questions. The customer care was exceptional. Again thank you so very much.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2019

When I first started with MMP two years ago their pricing was the lowest as advertised. I just checked competition on my 7 meds. Three are as follows: One was twice the cost at MMP; one was three times the cost at MMP and one was four times the cost at MMP. Good RX is the site to check pricing. The head pharmacist at MMP is now the CEO and the original owner who started the company has left! The cheaper competition for me were Walmart, Randalls and HEB, the later two are supermarkets in my area. If you are concerned about pricing, I suggest you check the Good RX site first. I am extremely upset to see how MMP has raised their pricing! Good luck. More detailed review is better pricing.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Been taking this med for years and thought I could get a break on price. Their med looks alright but is a scam. It has no effect at all. Tried calling but never get any results. Stick with your local pharmacy.

Original review: July 5, 2019

It is very inconvenient placing the order online and then having to call to make a payment, instead of doing everything online. I might as well just call and place the order plus make the payment all at once. That will save me and them time.

Original review: April 13, 2019

The Company was nice to deal with on the phone. The prices were less than the insurance company's mail pharmacy even though I am no longer insured. I will move all my prescriptions to them. I recommend them.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Got suckered in with their dirt cheap prices, but as a new customer (understandably) they request that you call them to arrange for them to receive your prescription. For an online company, this part could be automated by providing your doctor's office number for them to call, but whatever. Spent almost an entire day waiting on hold, with ridiculous wait times of over 1 hour, and when I called back to complain to the initial operator you speak to, they gave me the option for a call back at a specified time. They did call back, but then proceeded to put me on hold again! Don't waste your time with these jokers, if they can't enroll new customers (NEW BUSINESS), can't trust that their service will be any better once you are a customer.

GeniusRx Company Information