Find the Best Hearing Aids in Orlando, FL
Top 9 Orlando Hearing Aid Stores and Audiologists
|Ascent Audiology & Hearing Orlando||Read Author Review|
Sells tinnitus-specific hearing aid options. Offers convenient online appointment scheduling. Gives online discounts.
|Audibel Hearing Center||Read Author Review|
Offers various specials, including a free demo and trial of latest technology. Provides personalized hearing aid fittings with no-obligation trial. Includes free aural rehabilitation.
|Central Florida Audiology||Read Author Review|
Provides custom ear protection, including monitors and earbuds. Offers special financing with CareCredit or a Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card. Includes a satisfaction guarantee.
|Florida Medical Hearing Centers||Read Author Review|
Provides treatment for tinnitus and hearing loss. Employs a certified audioprosthologist and board-certified hearing instrument specialists. Has locations across Florida, including Winter Park.
|Hear Again America Orlando||Read Author Review|
Provides complimentary hearing health consultation. Assesses eligibility for free CaptionCall phone. Offers discounts to veterans and active-duty military personnel.
|Hearing Associates of Central Florida||Read Author Review|
Offers free consultations and lifestyle discussions to choose your hearing aid. Provides hearing tests, audiology and hearing services. Sells hearing aid batteries and accessories.
|HearUSA Orlando||Read Author Review|
Offers free hearing screening on first visit. Sells more than 250 high-quality hearing aid models. Uses pure tone hearing test and speech test to determine hearing loss level.
|Preferred Hearing Centers||Read Author Review|
Provides complimentary hearing assessments. Sells cutting-edge hearing aids with NeuroTechnology. Offers flexible monthly payment options with 0% interest through Health Credit Services and CareCredit.
|Tri-County Hearing Services||Read Author Review|
Provides online hearing test with a hearing loss simulator. Offers free tinnitus testing. Includes loss and damage insurance on all purchases. Sells Livio AI hearing aids.
People of all ages in Orlando experience hearing loss, including those born without the ability to hear or those who developed tinnitus over time. The Centers for Disease Control reports that about 48 million adults in the U.S. and around 800,000 Florida residents experience some form of hearing loss. Many companies in Orlando help diagnose hearing loss and provide solutions to help improve your quality of life.
How much do hearing aids cost in Orlando?
The average price for a pair of hearing aids in Orlando is around $4,400. The cost of hearing aids depends on a few factors, including:
- Style of hearing aid: Whether you choose a traditional behind-the-ear (BTE) style or a custom-fitted, invisible-in-the-canal (IIC) device affects the cost of your hearing aid. People with active lifestyles often prefer a more secure fit, but many Orlando residents opt for the more affordable traditional look. Discuss your level of activity with your audiologist to see which style works best for you.
- Features: Hearing aids have made huge technological leaps in the past few decades. Some include digital sound processing, and others can connect to your smartphone with Bluetooth. Discuss what features best suit your budget and lifestyle with your audiologist.
Hearing aids with the latest technology costs more than a basic behind-the-ear option. The cost is also affected depending on whether the hearing aid uses a disposable or rechargeable battery. You may also pay more if lifetime adjustments are included in the price.
How can I pay for hearing aids in Orlando?
Hearing aids can be expensive, but there are many organizations in the Orlando area that provide financial assistance for residents with hearing loss. Not all insurance providers cover hearing aids, so having professional resources to help with this cost is important.
- The HIKE Fund Inc. provides hearing aids and assistive devices to low-income children from birth to age 20.
- Low-income families can receive assistance for buying hearing aids in Orlando with the help of Hear Now, an application-based program from Starkey Hearing Foundation.
- Active-duty military who meet hearing loss requirements can receive assistance through TRICARE benefits. Hearing loss of at least 40 dB HL in one or both ears is required for eligibility in this program.
The Department of Veterans Affairs and Retiree-At-Cost Hearing Aid Program helps retired military personnel purchase hearing aid at lower rates. These resources are only for retired military and do not cover their dependents.
Orlando hearing aid FAQ
- Does Medicare cover hearing aids in Florida?
- Original Medicare does not cover hearing aids. If your child is eligible for Medicare, the HIKE Fund provides hearing aids and assistive devices low-income children up to the age of 20.
- Where can I buy hearing aid batteries in Orlando?
- Many Orlando Florida audiology practices sell hearing aid batteries. You may be able to purchase them for a lower cost elsewhere, including many retail stores.
- Do hearing aids come with a warranty in Orlando?
- Most hearing aids in Orlando come with a warranty, but warranties vary by manufacturer and retailer. Ask how long the warranty lasts and what it covers before purchasing a device.
- Where can I get a hearing aid repaired in Orlando, FL?
- Most audiologists in Orlando offer hearing aid repairs. If the hearing aid requires extensive work, it may need to be sent to the manufacturer. Many audiology practices have loaner hearing aids for these instances.
Hearing loss resources in Orlando
There are many hearing loss resources for those needing help in the Orlando metro area, including:
- The Florida Coordinating Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing helps deaf and hard-of-hearing Florida residents with education, employment and access to various services. It also helps nearly 3 million Florida residents with violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- The Florida Association of the Deaf promotes interactions between deaf and hard-of-hearing Florida residents. The organization's goal is to increase the well-being of people with hearing loss. It also helps families prepare their homes for a deaf child’s needs and provides information on communication devices.
- The Hearing Loss Association of America - Florida State Association provides a variety of services, including resources to those with deaf or hard-of-hearing children or family members in Orlando, FL.
- The Central Florida Deaf Services Inc. provides education and communication services for deaf and hard-of-hearing children, adults and families in Central Florida.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Orlando hearing aid company information
Hearing Associates of Central Florida provides audiology and hearing services, hearing aids and hearing aid batteries. It offers free consultations and demonstrations of available hearing solutions. The company sells hearing aids from Oticon, Phonak, Signia, Unitron and ReSound. The audiologists on staff offer cochlear implant mapping, auditory processing disorder evaluations and DIID therapy. Hearing Associates of Central Florida accepts many insurance plans.
- Address: 1460 Lake Baldwin Lane, Orlando, FL 32814
- Phone: (407) 898-2220
- Hours: M - T: 8am - 5pm; W - Th: 8am - 4pm; F: 8am - 3pm
- Website: orlandohears.com
Central Florida Audiology diagnoses and finds solutions for tinnitus, hearing loss and balance disorders. Its advanced digital hearing instruments are invisible, comfortable and provide superior sound. The office’s audiologist performs hearing tests and offers tinnitus treatment options through aural rehabilitation. The company also fits patients with cochlear implants, which helps those with severe hearing loss or deafness understand speech and interpret sound.
- Address: 1120 E. Semoran Blvd., Apopka, FL 32703
- Phone: (407) 378-4870
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: centralfloridaaudiology.com
HearUSA is a leading hearing health company that offers more than 250 hearing aid models. These include completely-in-the-canal, in-the-canal, open-fit-behind-the-ear, in-the-ear and behind-the-ear styles, all of which suit different types of hearing loss. The company also sells a variety of hearing enhancement products, including doorbells, fire alarms, telephone/television amplifiers, pocket talkers and telecaption devices. HearUSA offers a free hearing screening during your first visit.
- Address: 7512 Dr. Phillips Blvd., Ste. 90, Orlando, FL 32819
- Phone: (407) 849-6520
- Hours: M - F: 8:30am - 5pm
- Website: hearusa.com
Hear Again America is committed to offering professional-quality hearing health care services in Florida. It provides hearing aid evaluations, hearing tests and industrial hearing testing. The company performs hearing aid consultations to help you choose from the many brands of hearing aids it sells, which include Starkey, Unitron, Bragi Dash Pro, Signia, Widex, Oticon and Phonak models. The company also handles hearing aid repair, auditory processing evaluations and tinnitus treatment.
- Address: 8068 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32809
- Phone: (407) 859-7005
- Hours: M - F: 9:30am - 5pm; Sat: 10am - 4pm
- Website: hearagainamerica.com
Preferred Hearing Centers provides comprehensive hearing rehabilitation solutions in Orlando. Its team creates hearing loss rehabilitation plans with suggestions on how to improve hearing with cochlear implants, assistive devices or hearing aids. The office helps with tinnitus, hearing clarity and cognitive functioning. Preferred Hearing Centers offers hearing aids from Phonak, ReSound, Starkey, Oticon, Widex, Unitron, Signia and Rexton. It also provides ear wax removal, pediatric hearing care and hearing aid repairs, adjustments and maintenance.
- Address: 6044 S. Orange Ave., Orlando, FL 32809
- Phone: (407) 349-4270
- Hours: M - F: 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Website: preferredhearingcenters.com
Florida Medical Hearing Centers offers hearing tests, hearing aid consultation, hearing aid repair and hearing aid maintenance. The office sells hearing aids from Phonak, Signia, Audina, Sonic, Lyric and Widex. Florida Medical Hearing provides tinnitus night therapy using the Levo system.
- Address: 501 Orlando Ave., Ste. 239, Winter Park, FL 32789
- Phone: (407) 960-4770
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: floridamedicalhearing.com
Ascent Audiology & Hearing provides hearing consultations and hearing aid consultations, repairs and cleaning. Its professional team helps you choose from one of its many types of hearing aids, including behind-the-ear, in-the-ear, invisible, rechargeable, receiver-in-canal and smartphone-compatible. Ascent Audiology conducts tinnitus treatment testing in its office and provides hearing aids with Multiflex Tinnitus technology.
- Address: 11602 Lake Underhill Road, Ste. 130, Orlando, FL 32825
- Phone: (407) 635-8497
- Hours: M - 5: 9am - 5pm
- Website: ascentaudiologywaterfordlakes.com
Audibel Hearing Center offers personalized hearing care services, including diagnostic evaluations, rehabilitation tools and hearing aid consultations, fittings and repair. The office provides advanced hearing aid technology options, including tinnitus-specific hearing aids and all basic hearing aid styles. Audibel Hearing Center also creates custom earmold impressions for hearing protection.
- Address: 7007 University Blvd., Winter Park, FL 32792
- Phone: (321) 972-6888
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 4:30pm
- Website: audibelcentralflorida.com
Tri-County Hearing Services treats hearing loss and tinnitus. The business offers comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations with video otoscopy. Computerized hearing aid analysis allows its team to provide informed advice on which hearing aid to choose. The office sells wireless, digital, custom and invisible hearing aids with a variety of accessories like batteries, noise protection and custom earmolds.
- Address: 8958 Conroy Road, Orlando, FL 32835
- Phone: (407) 784-0152
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: tricountyhearingservices.com