3.3/5 (458 ratings)

About Force Factor

Force Factor has one goal in mind and that is to make individuals more powerful, stronger and faster. Two Harvard University rowers in 2009 founded Force Factor. Even though the company is still young, Force Factor won GNC’s prestigious 'Rising Star' award within a year. Their products provide formulated supplements for the body to achieve lean muscle, burn fat and preform with explosive energy. The company began to grow quickly and the owners believe it is a testament to the quality of this product. Join the nationwide community today of men and women who have seen the impact of Force Factor!

Force Factor Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Force Factor?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Force Factor?

Original review: April 13, 2019

I was doing some research regarding nitric oxide benefits. The strength and the development in the Force Factor were intriguing to me because I’m an endurance athlete. I am sent the Volcano Extreme every month and it does a very good job for me. I'd tell friends to try Force Factor.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I ordered sample in Dec 2018. I put my credit card. However, I never tried it. I thought if I don’t order, they won’t send me or charge me. In Jan 2019, I got one bottle. I opened the package but there is no letter inside. I just ignored it. I don’t open the bottle. In Feb, I got another one. I am suspicious. I found one small paper covered with plastic outside the enveloped. This one can easily missed. This is fraud.

I opened it. I saw the bill of 76$ for very small bottle and charged my credit card. I called customer service. They don’t want to take it back. This guy finally gave me 41$ refund for both Jan and Feb. I got cancellation email. I lost money. After reading comments, Force Factor keeps charging the account. I’ll keep an eye. If they charge me, I’ll definitely report to my credit card company about this fraud company. I don’t authorize transaction. They are sneaky. There is no paper communication. Email can be missed easily.

Hi Thaung,

Our customer satisfaction manager is in the process of emailing you right now, therefore, we can get this resolved!

Force Factor

Original review: March 2, 2019

I was looking for an extra boost and I felt like I needed it. I was watching a Force Factor commercial on TV and decided to use them. The selections they offered were good and the products were exactly what I was looking for. So far, it’s working the way I want it to. I don’t get tired as easily which was the boost I was looking for since I need my energy sustained over more than a 12 to 14-hour period.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Force Factor has higher quality and it's organic. If it's not made with a lot of additives, then it's for better health. It's also quite easy to find Force Factor products. But shipping is terrible and when I need the product right away, it comes so slow. The shipping is just regular mail and sometimes it can take up to seven days to receive it. That's my biggest problem with them. But I'm getting positive results from using their products and it feels pretty good.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I wanted to feel better so I started using Force Factor. I’ve asked that it be suspended temporarily because I'm in and out of the hospital. My doctor won’t let me take them at the hospital, but when I’m home and I take them, they make me feel great. I suggest it for all males. I have five sons, and I have requested all five of them to take Force Factor.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

All I needed was to lose 5 to 10 pounds. I bought the supplements of Force Factor online through Amazon and the website navigation was easy when I was shopping. Force Factor's product worked so I got another one. It made me a little jittery though. Other than that, my experience with the company was good stuff and everything seemed fine.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Force Factor charged my card without my permission. In looking at getting a "free" sample, I entered my credit card information BEFORE they showed me how much the "free" sample cost. When I saw the charge, I discontinued the transaction. I then received several calls & messages from their customer service about completing the transaction. I told them NO over and over. However, they sent it anyway. Someone at Force Factor pushed through an unapproved transaction and this is wrong!

So, when I had a $74.98 charge on my card that I NEVER APPROVED, I was surprised and disputed with my credit card company. Now, I did, after filing the dispute, get a package in the mail, that I never agreed to. I didn't open the package and immediately sent it back to the company and, per my UPSP tracking, they receive it on 1/17/2019. Regardless, Force Factor fought my dispute and on 2/6/2019, well after they received the product back, the charge was put back on my card!

I called their customer service to explain that they received the product back, that I never agreed to take to begin with, and that they also charged me. I simply asked the representative to credit me back since they took their merchandise back but still had my money. She declined to help me. The biggest issue I have is that I never completed the purchase. Someone who called me to try to get me to complete the initial purchase transaction must have taken liberties to shove the transaction through anyway. Whoever pushed it through, even though I NEVER authorized, should be penalized. That is dishonest and taking advantage of consumers.

Further, their free sample isn’t free and, if they were an honest company not trying to scam people, they wouldn’t make you put your credit card info in before they show you how much free actually costs. Buyer beware as this company is going to do what they can to take advantage of people at an extreme monthly cost which is 4X what their competitors are charging!!!

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for reaching out! It appears that you ordered the trial online. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Force Factor

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I use the testosterone and the Score! from Force Factor. It is being shipped to me every three weeks. However, I’m not liking the products. They are too expensive and I also have not seen that much results from using them. I would suggest that Force Factor drop the prices. If a friend were to ask me about it, I would tell them to think about it.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Ordered it once for supposed "shipping" just to keep getting my debit card $79 with no way to cancel it. If I do take it for a few days in a row it makes unbelievably sick and nauseous. So no I wouldn't recommend it. I tell everybody not to order it and get scammed or take it and get sick. I'd just like my $140 you all stole from my account "that I'm aware of" back.

Hi Chris,

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I was looking for testosterone pills since I was lacking. I talked to a few guys at the job, and they explained to me about the symptoms that I have like I was not getting any energy and I wasn't building any muscles. They said that it was maybe because I was low on testosterone. I'm also 37 years old. I told this to one of the guys who go and do a workout with me at the gym. He told me about one of the Force Factor commercials on TV and said that I should get the Ignite 180 sample and try it out for a month. After that, I decided to join for the whole monthly supply.

I get a Volcano at the same time with Ignite and so far, I feel good. I'm talking two pills every morning and two pills of each before my workout. In the beginning, it was hurting my liver but eventually, my body started reacting better since I was getting more active. It's amazing actually. I no longer lack in self-energy in the mornings when I wake up. Before, I was like, "I don't wanna get up." It's also helping me since I started working more on my upper body. My muscles are changing and my body's growing. I'm also eating a lot and the pills are keeping everything together. I'm very satisfied with Force Factor and I recommend it.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I believe that this product works. My metabolism is extremely high, so it takes a lot in order for me to gain muscle mass, or weight. Thus far, in roughly six months, I've gained five pounds, and some mass. Yet, my libido is on point. I was not trying for this, but it's there.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I was searching for a supplement to give me energy, and I started reading about Force Factor, and the comments and the reviews made me give it a try. I don't use it on a daily basis. But when I do use it, it is something noticeable. So far, I liked it. The price for it, however, is a little steep and I don't know if I'm gonna be able to afford it. Other than that, it is effective. It give you the mental agility that they claim that it does. I felt it.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I like Force Factor a lot and I would recommend it. The prices are very good and they give a discount if you’ve been a member for a long time. I like LeanFire a lot. It’s good for energy and losing weight, and I lost 16 pounds from it. I use the BCAA mainly during the summer and I also got the Fuego. I usually call Force Factor to order. Their customer service is very good and I like it a lot as well. Walmart carries Force Factor and price-wise, they’re good on them.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

I took Volcano Extreme for three months but it didn’t do anything for me, so I stopped using them. I contacted Force Factor when I cancelled.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

While this product may work for some it did not work in any way for me. After 120 day trial period, I called and terminated the program, even got an email confirmation of the termination. They did not terminate it at all. They continued to bill me and send more product. After a second termination call and a second confirmation the product stopped coming but the auto billing continued. I sent the unordered product back and now three weeks after the shipping receipt confirmation they still are yet to process my refund with no explanation as to why. This company really needs to learn customer service, and to stop over selling the product. It is all VERY misleading.

Hi Jeff,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. It appears that you had multiple trial orders for the same product however we would love to make things right!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I was told that if I wanted to postpone an order for 30 days that I had to call force factor by the 25th?! I called a day early and was informed that the date had been changed to the 24th??? Nobody informed me of this change! I don't like doing business that way! I need my money refunded to my account immediately! That money was meant for other things. Not your company secretly changing a date and still charging me for something I do not need at this time!

Hi Derek,

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

Force Factor has always been an awesome product! All right products I have tried have changed my life along with working out! Keep making awesome products that work also your customer service is very friendly and informative they keep you updated on the latest products and discounts!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Terrible! I cancelled my subscription in Nov, they never cancelled, still taking $ out and sending stuff! Every time tried to cancel before that, they pressure you into something else with a free sample of something else. Pain in the butt.

Hi Stephen,

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I like Force Factor's products as they seem to help. I haven't lost any weight, but they give me more energy for a workout. Also, the discounted prices are good. The Fuego seems to be pretty expensive, but the VPX Shotgun is $34 for 30 servings and it's a lot more soluble than the Fuego. The people have always been very nice, and I don’t feel like I'm being talked into something even though they are good salesmen. Everybody has been really good with me and I'm pretty happy with everything.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I read about Force Factor and a couple of days later, I got a phone call from one of their reps and he was telling me about it. And I go to GNC all the time and I went ahead and tried it. I've been using it ever since. The products are on point and they're good stuff. When I'm in town, I go at least three days to be in the gym and work out for a couple of hours and feel like I'm still pumped. I like their product very much. I talked to them a week ago and I upgraded from the Alpha King to something like Superior. But they were sending me the sample of the Volcano. That stuff is on point as well. I had a couple of samples and just by a couple of days working out, I felt a difference with that.

If it could be a lot cheaper and be as on point as it is, so be it. But you pay for what you get. My girlfriend and I were using different products and using Force Factor, it didn’t even take months for it to get in my system because by the second bottle, it's very progressive. And then I mix it up with some other stuff, take a little pre-workout drink and it's over the edge. I'm a satisfied customer.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

When I saw the ad of Force Factor on my phone, I wanted to try out their supplements. I had a good deal and the sample was good. It gives me the energy that I need for my workout. It helps build muscles pretty quick too. I still have a few pills left that I haven't used because I ended up hurting my shoulder, so I haven't worked out in a while. I'm probably gonna get back to it within the next few weeks when my shoulder heals up a little more. It was my first time to use supplements and everything was good and I liked it.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

I signed up and didn't receive the two downloads promised with the 15 day trial. I emailed them and all I received was a $64 charge for a new supply mailed to me without my request. When I returned from vacation I called them and they said, "Too bad, we sent you another 30 day supply and charged you another $64!" They then cancelled my order but wouldn't refund my money. I am in the process of filing a formal complaint with the Nevada AG OFFICE for fraudulent practices. BEWARE-Don't fall for this scam.

Hi Phil,

Force Factor

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I am using the Test X180 and the Factor 2. They give me more energy, and I don’t have much energy if I don’t take it. It also adds clarity and the libido aspect is great. However, Force Factor harassed me with telephone calls again and again. Even so, the price of the products is alright and it's comparable to other things out there.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I used this product for almost 8 months without results, not even an ounce dropped. When I called to cancel they asked me to put the account on hold and finish my stash of bottles...again no results! They wouldn’t give me my money back and would only offer me a discount on another product! This is so no customer oriented!

Hi Ivette,

Force Factor

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Updated on 01/14/2019: They didn't do anything but tell me that they were cancelling my subscription and sent me a form to fill out and send back the product. I don't have the product because I never ordered the product. It's just another way to give me the run-around and keep from returning my almost $400.

Original Review: Around 4 months ago I started noticing charges on my account for almost $99 from a company called LeanFire XT. I had emailed the company and told them that I do not have any knowledge of ordering this product, also the fact that I'm a woman I'd never even heard of this product, and yet I was being charged almost $99. I have my account every month. I didn't want to cancel my entire card because it takes 7 to 10 days to get a new one so I once again emailed the company and explain to them that I had no knowledge of this account and yet I received no response and my account continues to be charged. As a matter of fact it was charged just a few minutes ago for two charges this time.

I don't know what to do. I guess I'll be forced to cancel my entire account. I'm very unhappy with the service. I have hearing issues and so it's difficult for me to call on a phone and be understood so I attempted to email but that was also unsuccessful. So I'm attempting to reach out to the company in this way and hopefully they will respond to me and start taking the proper steps to return my money.

Hi Amber,

Force Factor

Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

I ordered their product from a radio ad stating that they are affiliated with GNC. They sent the 15 day trial for Alpha King. It's Christmas morning (1:40am). They charged my prepaid card that only had $133 on it until I get paid again (unemployment check - been laid off since June). Nowhere! Anywhere! Did they say they were going to charge me automatically. The product didn't work and I don't want anything to do with a company that don't have the decency to allow their customers to choose if they want to purchase their products. I HATE COMPANIES LIKE FORCE FACTOR!!!

Hi Ciugyfiu,

Force Factor

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

They do not inform you when you sign up to receive the trial that they will automatically charge your card. They say specifically that you are paying only for shipping when you get the trial and then they automatically charge you a couple weeks later. The confirmation emails say NOTHING about this. I could not find this information ANYWHERE when I looked up my trial order. There is nowhere on the website to take off your credit card information. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I demand a refund.

Hi Emily,

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

Updated on 12/10/2018: So attached is the Force Factor response to my initial post about how they steal people’s money through shady business practices. Lo and behold I was introduced to the fine print section. I clearly have a cancellation, that says will happen in 24 hours. Why is the cancellation button on even on there if it will 100% or 99.9% of the time NOT cancel your “free” trial? It was meant to be deceptive. I have no idea how long it will take to get my money back, only that I’m supposed to send something back that was NEVER authorized. Who do these people think they are? The product does absolutely nothing for me. Monday morning can’t get here fast enough. It’s 2:33am and I’m livid. They stole my money during mortgage time and I’m not stopping until everyone who has been screwed over by them had their say.

Original review: I’ll make this quick as far as what this complaint is about. You’ll see by the many other complaints of how ordering the free trial is a scam to steal money for a product you never ordered. Order free trial, get billed 1$ to authorize acct to steal. Read reviews of how the free trial after 1 month will steal 80 from your acct even though you cancel. Cancel acct. Get cancellation order that will be processed in 24 hours. Cancellation never happens of course. Send out package that wasn’t authorized. No tracking number or email confirmation will be sent to email address during the process.

Now I haven’t made it any further than this because the way to steal my money or USELESS product was mailed out Dec 07, 2018 under the veil of secrecy. I call and speak to a customer service rep. whom I ask a few questions with the first being. "Do you receive a million calls like this." Answer “Yes.” She said once I get the package I can return it. Did not say if a free return would be with product. Or I could right then get a 60% refund. That’s funny. They are willing to give me back 60% now of the money that they stole from me. Wow, you really have to admire the audacity. I applaud them for that. The rep asked did I receive the cancellation email. I asked her. “You answer it for me.” She proceeded to tell me about the refund options. Asked to speak to a supervisor, of course none are available. They have their reps fielding calls without a supervisor. Oh wait she said they don’t work weekends.

-No email (tracking # they will call it’s) is sent stating they have charged your card before they ship the next product, or portion of scam. -While you’re on the phone with the rep a cancellation will be sent then. Laughable. -I have a screenshot of when I canceled it. -A lawyer will look around and find out if most every time they do this is done in the way I just specifically broke down as much as possible. -Wait time to speak to someone will be upwards of 20 minutes. -How many people are forced to take that 60% because they robbed them when they were short on cash. -I was forced to leave a star at the top.

Hi Julian,

Thanks for reaching out! The cancellation your submitted is for a completely different company: Alpha Force Testo. (alphaforcetesto.com). We are Force Factor (forcefactor.com).. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I ordered this from a radio ad for a free trial, at no point did I authorize another charge to my card other than shipping and handling. I just received my samples and now have a charge of almost $80 to my debit card only a few days later!

Hi Dominic,

Force Factor

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I saw Force Factor at GNC and then, I read about them and decided to try them. The couple of people I talked to were great. I’ve been using Force Factor for three years and it is preload so, it works well. I was gonna end and be completely done but I ended up switching because of a free sample. I have shared my workout results with a couple of other people, so I would pass on the way I felt before and afterwards from taking it. I have good results and I would keep buying it.

Force Factor Company Information