4.29/5
  • 1 star
Based on 67 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Force Factor has one goal in mind and that is to make individuals more powerful, stronger and faster. Two Harvard University rowers in 2009 founded Force Factor. Even though the company is still young, Force Factor won GNC’s prestigious 'Rising Star' award within a year. Their products provide formulated supplements for the body to achieve lean muscle, burn fat and preform with explosive energy. The company began to grow quickly and the owners believe it is a testament to the quality of this product. Join the nationwide community today of men and women who have seen the impact of Force Factor!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 14, 2017

333 Force Factor Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

So far I have been taking this for the past I think 5 months and I lost 25 pounds. It’s great. Thank you. I’m trying to lose the weight for my wedding in 2019. I can’t wait to see the outcome of everything. I have also told many of my friends and family about this product.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I've primarily used Force Factor products and I've recommended it to people. Their price point is in the middle of the road to the high end but if you walk the GNC and you want to experiment with some of the other products out there they can be 40% higher. I've gotten some pretty good results out of Force Factor but I would like to see more. I've worked out in the gym for years and I've seen the size gains that people get when they take steroids. They're not going to get that all from Force Factor unless it comes from genetics. Some work better for it but to me, I put some weight on but not drastically. Then again, I don't take the product religiously like I should. You're probably supposed to take double the volume that I take and maybe if I did that instead of taking two VolcaNOs and four Test X180 a day I would see some better results.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Force Factor products are better than any creatine supplement I've used before. I got the VolcaNO and it's a great product to use. It has put my deadlift up to 50 pounds since I've started using it and I'm seeing a lot of strength and mass gained, which is really nice. Overall, Force Factor has been a trustworthy company and I would recommend it to anyone.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Force Factor's supplement is very effective. I took advantage of their free sample offer online and I was also able to find the products I was looking for. I'm satisfied and I would recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I've been taking Force Factor supplements every morning for nine months now and they seem to be working. I have more energy. I'm 54 years old and I'm still working along sides 20-year-olds. And I outwork them. I'll definitely recommend it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Force Factor?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I went with Force Factor for its free trial offer but it didn't last very long. I could go to the GMC store and probably get it cheaper, but I'm too lazy to do that. Force Factor adds something to your exercise regimen so it augments your exercise time.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I’m a truck driver and I work 12, sometimes 14-hour days. I’m not a teenager anymore, and I would feel my energy dwindle some days after six hours of working. I needed something to help me with my energy and stamina. And of course, I’m a married man and I love keeping my wife happy as well. Thus, I decided to start taking supplements. I found the products I was looking for and went with Force Factor. They have a good selection. When I first tried, I was happy with what I selected and continued to order. I feel fine after using it. My wife is happy. I have plenty of energy throughout the day, and perform in my job. I also take blood pressure medicines for high blood pressure and there’s no side effect. I take regular physicals every year, and get good results. I’m totally satisfied with it.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I had done one of those tea type supplements in the past and it was okay. It was meeting my needs, but then I heard about Force Factor and the price was so cheap I thought I’d give it a shot. I have limited cash flow. There were plenty of selection and I’ve tried some samples. They were okay but I've settled on the two products that I've really noticed the difference. Also, they have been great with the customer service. The fiery Diablo Volcano made me nauseated where I felt I was going to throw up in my workout. About two weeks later, I called and told them that I’m not happy with it and that I’ll send it back. They said to just keep it and they credited the money back, so I was happy about that. They're awesome and they have high-quality products.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I've been using Force Factor supplement for a longest one and it's good. I like it. The results have been excellent and so I keep using it. I also do a little bit of exercising. People might have different experiences but, to me, I'm going to keep buying it. It’s a bit pricey but that's not an issue.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I started taking supplements because I need energy as I’m 64. I'm getting older and it's hard to get up in the morning if I don’t have something. My daughter told me about Force Factor supplements, and I decided to purchase LeanFire XT. It gives energy but I wanted to cancel it because it gives me the jitters too much every time I take it. I took them before so that makes this the second time around with this particular product. I didn’t take a lot of vitamins here lately too and it's just better for me. I tried the free samples that I ordered from them and it made me sick to my stomach but it could be because I didn’t eat enough before I took it. Force Factor supplements are okay, but I don’t really like them because they give me jitters. It might be on my head too, but I think it did because if I don’t take them I don’t feel like that.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I signed up for the VolcaNO supplement. Force Factor gave it to me for free and I just paid shipping and handling. It worked and I've been with them ever since. Their selection worked great. It was something that got me to the gym because it's a waste of money if I don’t. I lost weight and I have been gaining muscle mass. The results have been great and it was what I needed. Force Factor is doing good and they give me a discount on supplements that I need.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I've used vitamin supplements before but never anything like Force Factor. I started out taking pictures to see if there was a difference. I've always been a very skinny guy. I'm six foot tall and when I was in the Marine Corps, I weighed 125 pounds. I wanted something to help me build muscles so I went with the testosterone booster. I’ve been using Force Factor for six months. The Force Factor supplement did what it said it would do. It helped quite a bit and I've seen an increase in definition. I definitely recommend Force Factor to someone looking to be cut up and to help them feel more useful.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I've used some supplements before and I wanted to try Force Factor. Compared to the previous ones I've taken, Force Factor works better than any of them. The selection they offered was good and the results have been good as well.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I’m 78 years old and I started using supplements particularly the Force Factor supplements. We used to be in the gym all the time and for over a year now, I haven't been in the gym so the supplements helped rejuvenate my body. Despite not going to the gym, I felt good.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I'm taking an energy-dietary supplement from Force Factor and I typically don't take that type of product, but it's working well. I had low expectations initially, however, I was pleasantly surprised. I work out a lot, I take a lot of supplements, and I watch my diet. So, I lost 40 lbs. from Thanksgiving last year to this September. I have to slow it down a little bit because they send me too much of it. But I take it daily. I'm happy.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I was curious about the Force Factor supplements so I bought them. They are more effective than the others I’ve tried in the past. I found actual noticeable results from them relatively quickly. I have more energy and have been able to have better workouts and exercise. I was very satisfied with my experience.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I'm getting ready to turn 62 and I'm weak. But I’ve been using Force Factor products for about a year now and everything has been well. I like every product that I have so I keep on buying them, except for the joint supplement. Their reps try to sell me something new every time they call me too. I usually take Test X180 Ignite. I also use the LeanFire XT and VolcaNO. I take them about every day and they help me stay focused and going.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I’ve known Force Factor from years ago when Michael Irvin and Troy Aikman were on the Cowboys. Troy Aikman uses Test X80 as part of his recuperative regimen. I was a soldier in the US Army back in '72 and I still wanna try to maintain myself. I'm going on 65 right now and I do bicycle riding. Within five years, I noticed that at certain times I was doing for distances, I would ache because my thing is to ride ride with power and speed. And so I started taking Text X80 too to recuperate. But I don't use it according to the recommended dosage, which is twice a day. Most times, I take one per day with breakfast. And this is good. I've been using it for around 8 years now and nobody believes my age.

I've used some other products over the years. But a lot of times, it's just to try and don't even reorder. But with Force Factor, I can really knock it. However, I'm gonna pause with their product on the monthly program. I try to let my body work as much for me as I can, more so than something helping me out too much. But overall, it's a good product.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I'm going on 65 right now and ever since I was a soldier in the US Army back in '72, I still wanna try to maintain myself ever since then. Somebody along the way made a comment about Troy Aikman. He uses Test X80, which is a Force Factor product, as part of his recuperative regimen, so I thought about it because I try to stay in good shape. I lift weights to get my lanky set body strength and people could see I have muscle tone. Over the years, I've always been a bicycle guy too and I always ride with power and speed. As I'm getting older, I notice things and within five years, I noticed I would ache when I do distances. I thought about it and eight years ago, decided to try Force Factor. I've used other products, but a lot of times, it's just to try. I might see an ad with the product and I look to see what the ingredients are.

According to the literature, what Force Factor says is a positive thing and they have a monthly program, but I don't want to do that. I use 50 percent of the dosage because I like to see that my body does more than something helping me out too much. The recommended dosage is two per day, but most times, I take one per day with breakfast. I've been using Force Factor not quite 10 years and nobody believes my age. The supplement works and it's a good product.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I'm a trainer, so I usually try a bunch of supplements if my clients ask for them. But, I haven't used a supplement in a while and I was looking for something a little different. Force Factor supplements sounded like they might be what I was looking for and it turns out to be really superior because it didn't give me the jitters like a lot of the other ones that I have tried before. Though I didn't see huge results since I didn't eat as well as I probably should to give it the full effect, it definitely got me kick-started on my routine. The selection from Force Factor was perfect and I got free samples too. Also, the customer service is awesome. I had to put off my shipment for a couple of times and they're always really super helpful. Then, I've gotten a few calls about new products and have had a really good support system as well. I'm definitely a repeat customer.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

The products are great. I get noticeable results. Test X180 Ignite gives me more energy, more pump, and my libido is on overtime always. The customer service is great. Super great service. The folks accommodate my every need with the utmost courtesy. Why would I go anywhere else?!?! Thank you guys.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I love LeanFire XT. It give me a crazy energy and I feel focused throughout the day. I do wish it wish the price would go down though. If the price could change, I feel like I would be able to afford it every month.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I use the Force Factor product as an energy boost as well as a fat burner. I do a lot of walking at work and it helps to maintain and rid toxins from my body by helping the urinary and perspiration process. I get between 10800 and 11000 steps in on work days. On days I'm not working, I don't use the supplement and don't get in a lot of walking. It does help overall.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I've used it for six months with daily workouts. I've lost 20lbs. Works great. Don't miss your workout. You may want to try some other supplements they have to offer. Together you should see and feel wonderful results. So try it. Nothing to lose everything to gain.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I was working at a place back in 2007 or 2006 and I saw the Force Factor ad about exercising and getting the supplements. I wanted to exercise and get supplements, so I called them and gave them a try and then I started to take the supplements. I wanted to have a boost of energy and I was trying to get back the weight that I lost. The supplements also helped me a lot with the thoughts to gather and concentrate better and do a better job. I just do the cardiovascular, but I feel muscles in my body now and I can even sleep better because I usually have a lot of thoughts in my head and can't sleep, then I lose weight.

They offered me other products and were at a lower price just to try them, but then I stopped. There was this supplement called Volcano and I finished a bottle, but I had symptoms that I didn't like where my arm would shake right away. Then on the second one, I felt aches in my back. So, I stopped taking those supplements and canceled them because I wanted to be better with my work and be peaceful. Other than that, their customer service reps always answer when I call them and they pay attention to what I say. When I told them to stop sending the supplements, they did it right away.

The supplement I take now is perfect for me because I don't get any symptoms and I feel great. I also get to do a lot of exercises when I take it because I can walk around the facility where I work for five times a day and I also go to the gym and do an hour and sometimes an hour and a half. Overall, it's good for me so I'm planning to take it.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I needed some vitamins and extra energy, and apparently, I wasn't getting it completed. I was overweight and trying to lose some weight. I used different supplements before in the past and Force Factor's products are the only ones that seemed to have helped me. I first saw Force Factor in a GNC Store. Somebody had mentioned the ingredients that they contain and that it was good, so I bought a bottle and tried them and was pretty happy with them. To me it was making a difference because I was losing some weight, energy was better, appetite down and wasn't starved all the time, so I kept with them. They offered a good selection and I found what I was looking for. Overall, Force Factor has helped me lose weight and converts some of it to muscle. I'd recommend for people to try it.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I started taking supplements for weight loss and stomach issues. I was put on too strong of an antibiotic and it killed every bacteria in my stomach. I got the ProbioSlim from Force Factor and I am pleased with the results. It helps alleviate constant diarrhea and stomach issues associated with the loss of bacteria. Force Factor's selection was extensive, which is almost overwhelming. But I also took advantage of their free sample offers. The only thing is every time I'd call and talk about anything, I kept getting a new product pushed on me but I understand that it's the job of the sales staff. Other than that, my experience has been easy and beneficial.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I'll be 63 in a couple of days and I still workout. I've used supplements before and I figured I needed to go with something to increase my testosterone and give me more endurance, so I tried Force Factor. I also take pre-workout drinks and my protein drink in the morning because from what I've researched, these can help me stay healthy and strong into my older years, which seems to be working because I'm still healthy and I'm still strong. I'm on an automatic shipping process and have been taking them for a few years now.

Their customer service is good, but they can throw me some deals once in a while. Though they did call and offered to give me 12 bottles and save $5 a bottle, which is not really a deal in my opinion because I still have to come up with $300. But, it would be a different story if I were to get one bottle for free. Overall, I can't guarantee that these things are going to work for me or anyone else. I'm spending the money that I can afford to spend on something that I think is worth spending it on. Therefore, I would let anyone decide for themselves.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I took Force Factor's free sample offer which was a good thing because it gave me the opportunity to try the product before purchasing it. I found a couple of supplements from their selection that I use regularly. Their supplements are better than the ones I’ve used in the past. I can also tell the difference from when I don’t use the products and when I take them before I go to a workout. I like the results I’m getting from it and I am very satisfied. I have recommended Force Factor to a couple of people that I know.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

I was able to take advantage of Force Factor's free sample option. I was also able to find the products I was looking for through them. They send their unique selection to me monthly and I don’t consume that much in a month just because I’m not in that kind of a regimen. And now, I’ve got more than I could probably use in a year. Their product seemed to be helping with my weight regulation but it didn’t give me much more energy. Overall, I'm satisfied with my experience with them.

Force Factor Company Information