Call toll free
2.88/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Force Factor has one goal in mind and that is to make individuals more powerful, stronger and faster. Two Harvard University rowers in 2009 founded Force Factor. Even though the company is still young, Force Factor won GNC’s prestigious 'Rising Star' award within a year. Their products provide formulated supplements for the body to achieve lean muscle, burn fat and preform with explosive energy. The company began to grow quickly and the owners believe it is a testament to the quality of this product. Join the nationwide community today of men and women who have seen the impact of Force Factor!

506 Force Factor Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 11, 2019

I have been taking supplements for 40 years. With Force Factor, I can postpone an automatic shipment and turn it back on any time I want. Also, if you get a shipment that you didn’t realize you were gonna get, you can ship it back or they’ll offer you a discount on it and then you keep it. You can modify the automatic shipment that makes it available to you so you can really try out what works and then stick with it. But if I didn't get a discount, I wouldn't get it.

I once had an extra order that I meant to cancel and I got a good discount on it, so I kept it. That was the Ramp Up Energy and I had a whole month so I started using it. At first, I've resisted it, but it's really good. It increased my activity, mental alertness, stamina, and my endurance without making me shaky. It’s highly recommended. Most pre-workout drinks can make you nervous, jittery and irritable. The Ramp Up Energy doesn’t do that, which is amazing, and it helps me really cut. I also like the BRX, but they discontinued it. I’m also taking nitrous oxide and it really works well. I'm getting great results with Force Factor.

Get expert buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I was looking for testosterone pills since I was lacking. I talked to a few guys at the job, and they explained to me about the symptoms that I have like I was not getting any energy and I wasn't building any muscles. They said that it was maybe because I was low on testosterone. I'm also 37 years old. I told this to one of the guys who go and do a workout with me at the gym. He told me about one of the Force Factor commercials on TV and said that I should get the Ignite 180 sample and try it out for a month. After that, I decided to join for the whole monthly supply.

I get a Volcano at the same time with Ignite and so far, I feel good. I'm talking two pills every morning and two pills of each before my workout. In the beginning, it was hurting my liver but eventually, my body started reacting better since I was getting more active. It's amazing actually. I no longer lack in self-energy in the mornings when I wake up. Before, I was like, "I don't wanna get up." It's also helping me since I started working more on my upper body. My muscles are changing and my body's growing. I'm also eating a lot and the pills are keeping everything together. I'm very satisfied with Force Factor and I recommend it.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I read about Force Factor and a couple of days later, I got a phone call from one of their reps and he was telling me about it. And I go to GNC all the time and I went ahead and tried it. I've been using it ever since. The products are on point and they're good stuff. When I'm in town, I go at least three days to be in the gym and work out for a couple of hours and feel like I'm still pumped. I like their product very much. I talked to them a week ago and I upgraded from the Alpha King to something like Superior. But they were sending me the sample of the Volcano. That stuff is on point as well. I had a couple of samples and just by a couple of days working out, I felt a difference with that.

If it could be a lot cheaper and be as on point as it is, so be it. But you pay for what you get. My girlfriend and I were using different products and using Force Factor, it didn’t even take months for it to get in my system because by the second bottle, it's very progressive. And then I mix it up with some other stuff, take a little pre-workout drink and it's over the edge. I'm a satisfied customer.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I needed testosterone so I looked it up online. I saw Force Factor and I started using them many years ago. I've used other supplements but the TX180 and the Alpha agreed with me. I was seeing more results such as having more energy. I used the VolcaNO for some time too and it helped me when I went to the gym. I could feel the difference. I also felt good about the results after using the TX180. Force Factor is a fantastic product but I can't order it again because I told them I cannot do it automatically. One time, when it came out automatically, the account didn't have any money in it and I got charged an extra 35 bucks from the bank. Force Factor also said they'll have to raise the price back which I can't afford. So, I had to cancel them and I told the representative that I would like to place the orders when I'm ready. Still, Force Factor was really good and I've already recommended it to all my friends my age.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I had been into sports when I was young until I was 27. I played pro soccer but after I retired, I never practiced any sport or took any supplements. When I was 54, I was playing very bad and I was trying to improve it. I tried to change my life, to work out and do things I had never done. I started to exercise then somebody told me I needed supplements. People told me about many supplements and I tried to do it. I always read the reviews and all the literature about the products. I made sure of every single product in this field. I read about Mega Men and some people told me about Herbalife. None of my friends was using Force Factor. But I saw that Force Factor was one of the best choices and I chose it over many products.

I was using Factor 2 but Force Factor doesn’t have Factor 2 anymore. So I tried to see the other products and then I changed it. I went to X180 and then I changed it. When people talk to you about another product, you try to investigate. I tried other things and I have cancelled Force Factor three times but I always came back to it. It’s part of my daily routine now and it has improved my health. I use Force Factor because I wanna be in the same stage I am now. I’m 67 years old now but when you look at me now and me before, you can’t tell how much my change is. Many people don’t think I have the age I have. Force Factor is a wonderful product and my experience, so far, has been wonderful. They have good customer service too. They always help me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Force Factor?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

I tried their free sample of ProbioSlim that they promised is free, only pay shipping and handling. Well the product sucks, completely messes up your stomach and gives you diarrhea. Then they randomly charge the cards they have on file for you and their customer service dept is rude, does not give you a refund claims. They work with banks so you can't win a dispute. This company is a bunch of scam artist. Protect your information.

Hi Nicole,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Our customer satisfaction manager is in the process of emailing you right now, therefore, we can get this resolved!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 21, 2019

I tried this product, it does ok, but I only subscribed to the free sample. But they charged my card for almost $75 without my authorization, needless to say, I TRIED calling them, but I got the stupid automated conversation to get me help, but within a minute of holding, it hung up on me. I then resulted in contacting my bank & getting my refund that way by submitting fraud. Within an hour of doing so, my bank refunded my money.

Hi Jennifer,

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

I started taking ProbioSlim 2 years ago and very easily lost 60 lbs with eating fairly healthy. The ProbioSlim was under the SmartBiotics name and then it changed to Force Factor. I have continued to take them but I have put some weight back on since it’s been under Force Factor name so this is definitely not the same thing I was taking. I kept the weight off for 2 years under SmartBiotics and started gaining weight under Force Factor so I want all to know this IS NOT THE SAME THING. BRING SmartBiotics BACK.

Hi Tonya,

The ingredients are the same - just the packaging is different.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Miranda

Force Factor Manager

Original review: July 28, 2019

Received sample and 5 days in did not like result of supplement. Called and cancelled recurring shipment on 6th day. Two weeks later my card was billed and when I called to explain, the customer service rep was beyond rude. He raised his voice and accused me of not cancelling and said he would not credit this and I just had to deal with it. This recurring billing is a scam and so is the product! Stay away!!

Hi Laura,

Force Factor

Original review: July 6, 2019

This product is nothing but roots and twigs ground into powder and put in a gelcap. Does absolutely nothing it claims and to boot, there was no invoice included with my "free" trial. Then no email to notify me my card would be charged as every other reputable business does. What a waste of time and hard earned money for nothing then billed because they did not provide an invoice so I could cancel. Never EVER do business with this company.

Hi Jay,