Call toll free
3.75/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Force Factor has one goal in mind and that is to make individuals more powerful, stronger and faster. Two Harvard University rowers in 2009 founded Force Factor. Even though the company is still young, Force Factor won GNC’s prestigious 'Rising Star' award within a year. Their products provide formulated supplements for the body to achieve lean muscle, burn fat and preform with explosive energy. The company began to grow quickly and the owners believe it is a testament to the quality of this product. Join the nationwide community today of men and women who have seen the impact of Force Factor!

449 Force Factor Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I went through a prostate radiation treatment and I needed something to keep the prostate healthy. I caught Force Factor on a television advertisement and it's doing fine. I've also taken advantage of the free samples and I feel great about the unique selection that they've offered.

Get expert buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I take a lot vitamins and supplements or start taking them at the same time. Force Factor is better than those that I got from Walmart. It seems like I have more energy. I saw Force Factor on a Facebook page and I ordered by texting. I tried the free samples then I started getting it monthly. I just kept doing it and looking for products on the site is easy. Force Factor supplements are worth taking.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

The Force Factor supplements have been working well and I didn’t have to get up in the middle of the night many times to go to the bathroom.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

The customer service rep assured me the order was not an auto-shipment, because I questioned him extensively. Therefore I did not call to cancel. I was charged and I called the company. A manager was to pull the recording, listen to it, and call back within two hours. That was Sep. 5. They never called. I called them today, Oct.11! The manager said she remembered the call in and had listened to the recording and heard the CSR assure me it was not auto-shipped. She said he later told me it was. I am 70 years old. They know what the conversation was and still it is acceptable to do underhanded business dealings. I am returning the product. My money was taken out last month and it will most likely take another month to get it back. They upheld their underhanded C.S.R. even with a recording of the transaction, and they never returned the call! Liars from top to bottom! Desperate for a commission! They will not prosper in their ways!

Hi Mattie,

Sincerely,

Force Factor

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I was trying to get in better shape and Force Factor offered me a good deal. It was half the price than it was at GNC. It was the first time I used the fat burner product from Force Factor and it worked really well. However, it was causing some issues with my complexion and I started getting acne, so I had to stop using it. I was given the Nitric Oxide product for pre-workout after I got the initial Test Ignite. The selection offered and the results after using the products were good. Force Factor automatically renews or sends out every month, so I had to get that stopped. Every time I would call, they would offer other stuff, which was fine, and they were good with when I wanted to cancel.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Force Factor?

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I've been trying to bulk up a bit. I tried Force Factor to see if it worked. Since using the product, the results have been awesome. Now, I have more energy and more drive. I've been working out all the time and Force Factor has helped.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I ordered the sample for my dad, I tried multiple times to call during business hours to cancel and he was billed anyway! A man on a limited income cannot pay his rent due to this! Also he has had no change from taking it! ANSWER THE PHONE PLEASE!!!

Hi Jacquelyn

Sincerely,

Force Factor

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I've done Creatine in the past but the VolcaNO one from Force Factor works better. I like it. I feel like I’m stronger and I have more energy. It helps me lift weights. I’m not young anymore so it’s nice to have energy in the weight room. It makes working out a little more fun. I've been using Force Factor for about a year now and the auto-ship thing sometimes comes too quickly then sometimes it doesn’t come quickly enough. But other than that, Force Factor is at the top of the heap. It's decent and it works for me.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

If you're looking for something that boosts your workout routine and gives you more energy throughout the day, try Force Factor. That's what I've experienced with it. I have been using Alpha King for six months and it works great.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I’m taking the TruFlow religiously and I'm going to the bathroom once, and I’d say there’s some merit to it. I was on a road trip, drank a ton a coffee and I didn’t have to pee for a good stretch of six hours. I bought it at GNC and then I've been getting it for a couple of months now in the mail. Every time I get a package, Force Factor would throw something free in and it was pretty cool. I got some moisturizer for the neck and the probiotic feels like a cleanse. The TruFlow is good and for people who has a concern about the urgency to pee, they should give it a shot and stay on it.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I, like many others, purchased the free sample + shipping for this product. After 2 weeks, I was charged $75 for the full trial. There was no recollection of any subscription to the full trial when buying the sample. I never got an email for the purchase of this full trial until I checked my card and noticed a large payment made to this company. Doing a little research, apparently buying the sample requires you to manually call them to cancel the trial instead of being able to do it yourself. Now I have to call in myself and work out all the intricacies with this unauthorized purchase along with processing the refund due to their shady business practice.

Force Factor response

Hi Jason! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

We will be more than glad to assist you with this. We do recommend calling our professionals at the customer care center at 1-877-492-7243, as it doesn't appear that you've done so. They are excellent in resolving these types of concerns!

They will be more than willing to help you with everything .Let us know if you have any questions or concerns and we will be more than glad to help you.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I saw the ad on TV for FOREBRAIN. It said it was free, but for $2.99 shipping... I thought OK, I'll give it a try. I wrote down when I started taking it - September 14... 8 days later I see a charge for over $74 on my card. This is for my next month's order??? I've only tried this 8 days and they are already charging me for next month? I don't know after 8 days if it works. I called customer service and there are 2 options for a refund. Option 1 is to return half of the $74.00 - Option 2 is for them to give you a RMA number, send you a package so that you can return the remaining pills, and then you'll get a full refund. I took option 1 just to get away from this company, so in the end, this FREE bottle cost me over $40... never again.

Hi Logan!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I had been into sports when I was young until I was 27. I played pro soccer but after I retired, I never practiced any sport or took any supplements. When I was 54, I was playing very bad and I was trying to improve it. I tried to change my life, to work out and do things I had never done. I started to exercise then somebody told me I needed supplements. People told me about many supplements and I tried to do it. I always read the reviews and all the literature about the products. I made sure of every single product in this field. I read about Mega Men and some people told me about Herbalife. None of my friends was using Force Factor. But I saw that Force Factor was one of the best choices and I chose it over many products.

I was using Factor 2 but Force Factor doesn’t have Factor 2 anymore. So I tried to see the other products and then I changed it. I went to X180 and then I changed it. When people talk to you about another product, you try to investigate. I tried other things and I have cancelled Force Factor three times but I always came back to it. It’s part of my daily routine now and it has improved my health. I use Force Factor because I wanna be in the same stage I am now. I’m 67 years old now but when you look at me now and me before, you can’t tell how much my change is. Many people don’t think I have the age I have. Force Factor is a wonderful product and my experience, so far, has been wonderful. They have good customer service too. They always help me.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I've been using Force Factor for a couple of months now and I'm satisfied. Currently I'm taking Alpha King and it makes me feel better. I exercise and it helps. Force Factor's products are good to take. Try it.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Well I decided to try the free trial. Of course paying for shipping. My trial was for 18 days on both of my products. Ramp Up and Forebrain both by Force Factor. I've had my product for about 7 days now, I have been more energetic taking both together, but I notice I'm always thirsty, dry, left with a desert tongue. I can't say whether or not I feel more focused than when I don't take the Forebrain, and that could be due to the duration I've been using it. I decided to write a review not because of my dissatisfaction of the product, but because my card was charged 80$, a week before my trial ended, a week before my "3 day notification charge before the transaction". I'm glad to say my bank seen and blocked the unauthorized transaction. Unless a new product emerges, or I'm offered free supplements for my inconvenience and experience, I won't be using Force Factor in the future.

Hi Tange!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I've taken vitamins all my life and I used to sell Herbalife so I can see the value and quality of vitamins and supplements. I'm looking for mind awakening vitamins which I haven't found yet. Force Factor sent an energy powder which was excellent, but I found Ramp Up. I also take it and I am happy with it. Force Factor has quality vitamins that are working and are also affordable.

I also like their service and the idea that I can call if my shipment is a little late, and they can tell me where it is. I could also cancel. For instance, I got backed up with testosterone and got more than I was taking so I called and canceled it for a couple of months till I caught up. Aside from Ramp Up, I like another vitamin that is a formula for enlarged prostate. They are the two vitamins that I recommend. It's not only good for my prostate, but it has a sleeping element into it to where I can sleep throughout the night without waking up and going to the bathroom all the time so it's a restful night sleep.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

When I first got Force Factor, there was a pamphlet that said everything else that they had. The best way to see if it's worth it and to understand it is if you try. I was a little skeptical at first but it has been pretty good. I get a really good workout when I use it and I feel better. It’s the pump I get out of it. It gives you good confidence, though you really don’t do the whole testosterone boost. It is working very well and it is a product I would recommend to people.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

I started working out back in October and I was looking for a good supplement that would help me get in the shape that I want to, and be able to shape my body while allowing me to have the energy and testosterone that I need. I ended up getting a couple of Force Factor stuff by researching different opportunities on the internet. I like that I don’t have to worry about mixing it with something and taking other stuff. It’s an all-in-one deal and I enjoyed it. It was good and I was pleased.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I tried the Free Trial & that charged my card twice. Over $80 both time. I only received 1 of the free Trial bottles. When I called & spoke with a Customer Service Supervisor. I was told "It shows here you purchased 1 order on Facebook at this time & then a few hours later you purchased another bottle through the website." First off get the ** out of here with that nonsense. What reasonable person would do that. I'm getting mad all over. I wish the government would shut this company down eventually. I'm sure they have people they know to post these positive reviews & then downplay the legitimate issues. Not to mention I never received the 2nd bottle that they charged my card over $80 for... REPORT THIS COMPANY.

Force Factor response

Hi Olga! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I'm always trying to find something with extra and free testosterone. I tried the free samples from Force Factor and they are good. I was hooked from day one. I subscribed to Force Factor every month. I tried the Ignite 180 and I like it. I get good results from that. Then I tried the Alpha King, which is okay, but I prefer the Ignite 180 as it helps me lean out better and gives me a bit more boost when I was in the gym. The products are reoccurring supplements and I get them every month. I've told some other guys about the Force Factor products and they've tried it out too. The supplements are good and compared to the other things I've tried, the Force Factor supplements are a lot cheaper.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I wanted to try something new and so I tried out the free sample offer by Force Factor. That got me initiated on it and their selection was good. At first, I wasn’t taking it consistently, and then I started doing it at a more regular basis and started seeing the difference. I've seen differences in a cut and a little bit of gain. However, it’s a little bit expensive and I forgot to cancel a couple of times. Other than that, Force Factor is definitely worth it. The free trials are really nice and they have a wide variety of options.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

There was a Force Factor ad on Instagram and I was curious about it so I tried it. They were okay. I noticed that if I didn't have a morning cup of coffee, I could take those and that was another substitute. It got me energized, which is nice. But I felt the same as a cup of coffee and it was expensive too. I had tried other products that were a lot less expensive and seem to do a better job. It didn't seem to be worth the price and I didn't really see any advantages besides being a bit of a small energy boost so I decided to cancel. Their website was a bit difficult to go through too. Organization seemed not clear and it also seemed to be difficult to cancel. Usually when you cancel, you just go to the website and find a number, but with Force Factor, I had to search how to cancel my subscription.

Hi Michael,

We will be more than glad to assist you with this. We do recommend calling our professionals at the customer care center (Number is listed on the bottle, website, or on your bank statement next to the transaction), they are excellent in resolving these types of concerns.

They will be more than willing to help you with everything.Let us know if you have any questions or concerns and we will be more than glad to help you. Our customer satisfaction representative is in the process of emailing you right now, therefore, we can get this solved!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I’d recommend Force Factor. I've been using them for about a year and I felt a little better.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

When I purchased the Ignite X180, as well as VolcaNo, Force Factor 2, and Alpha King from Force Factor, I did it online. The supplements give me energy and they do help out. They're among the products that actually work okay with me. I try other ones before, but they make me dizzy or give me some heart pain. While Force Factor got good supplements, the most important part still is to do it with a good meal, as well as proper exercise.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Trial membership in February 2018, cancelled in March 2018... 5 months later they debited my account. I have received no product or further correspondence since March. It is a scam, buyer beware. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY WITH NO RECOURSE. Now I'm out $74.98 for a product that didn't even work to begin with. Horrible business. I will leave this review on every avenue available until my funds are returned.

Force Factor response

Hi Michele! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Original review: July 28, 2018

I work out and I get tired quickly even before we get started. I used to have a lot of energy, but I got an age issue. When I was doing lightweight, I can do sets of 100 and I can keep going but I would just stop at around 50. Force Factor gave me a push job after that and it gave me energy. It worked with my muscles but I don't use them anymore.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I couldn’t find the strength or the willingness to work out, which also affects the results, like I don’t really get to move up in strength and endurance. Then I saw an ad online and it said Force Factor was the new breakthrough product. It turned out to be really good. I have tried different things before but then there’s stuff out there that’s really weak and doesn’t really do anything and they wanted me to become like a member. At first, it was like they’re questionable. They’ll put you on a subscription and then all of a sudden you start getting these small charges here and there. But Force Factor didn’t do anything like that. They were really honest.

I used the Test X180 and then Force Factor 2 for a while. And then I kinda got out of exercising. But recently I re-started again and they said they discontinued the Force Factor 2 and now they’re doing the VolcaNO. This one is actually much better than the Factor 2. I really like that one. So it’s pretty good stuff. There’s stuff in the stores that you could buy off the shelf, but this stuff is really potent and works fast and well. You really feel it.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I know what Force Factor is because I’ve always been in the workout game. I did the sampler and I had a few more bottles, and I was satisfied. However, I’m looking to cancel it right now. It is not easy to find what I'm looking for.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I signed up for a free trial. My BAD! I forgot to say no before the 18 day trial of the 15 day supply which was supposed to be a full month's worth ran out. They charged me $75 for a one month supply. They never delivered on time with and wanted to do so for another six months. Go to Walmart and buy vitamins in the store for 1/2 the cost and get a hell of a lot more in the deal.

Force Factor response

Hi Jim! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

We will be more than glad to assist you with this. We do recommend calling our professionals at the customer care center (Number is listed on the bottle), they are excellent in resolving these types of concerns.

Original review: July 22, 2018

I heard from other people and my trainer that using supplements does a good job. I tried Force Factor and it has definitely helped out a lot. I use Volcano and Alpha King which are the two that I got the most benefits from. I see a difference after taking the supplements after two weeks. Volcano gives me energy and recovery whilst Alpha King gives me extra testosterone for when I lift. I recommend Force Factor to others if they are trying to do something different with their body.

Force Factor Company Information