toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Steve,

We just wanted you to know that we have truly enjoyed working with you the past three years and feel honored to be your chosen supplement provider. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your supplement needs.Your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful.

Thanks again for being a part of the Force Factor family. In honor of our appreciation we would like to offer you a $15 coupon off of all Force Factor products at GNC, Copy and paste the link, https://force-factor.s3.amazonaws.com/email/coupons/Desk.com_FF_Coupon_2016.html to print a coupon for $15 off your purchase at GNC! Thanks again! #forcefactornation #unleashyourpotential

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

My experience with Force Factor has been excellent. I'm always very apprehensive about giving somebody a credit card and letting them do recurring bills but they’ve been perfect. They're really trustworthy, and I've been pleased. I had the Test X180 and they also sent me a free sample of the one called LeanFire. I'm gonna also order it but I've still got a 60-day supply of it. I'm 44 years old now and I started taking it four years ago, and ever since I've taken it, there's been a humongous difference in my energy level. I've lifted weight all my life. It's the first time that I've taken a testosterone booster as natural as this. I've liked it ever since.

First off the product didn't work after trying it for numerous months, then I called and canceled and they takes me into another product, a probiotic that didn't work either, so I called again and canceled and was charged for another month's supply after attempting to cancel.... Looks like I need to call yet again and cancel.

I just want to say these products are very good!! I have been using them for a while now and the results are awesome!!! Looking forward to trying new products soon!! I have had a great experience with them!! My workouts are explosive!!

Force Factor needs to be more upfront about how to cancel a subscription to their products. This product has helped me maintain muscle mass but hasn't helped me burn fat. I may be looking at some new products that are less expensive and claim to have better results.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I told a friend that my son was trying to get into shape and he recommended Force Factor. My son loves them and thinks they're amazing. He's going into the police force so he's mostly using their supplements for his training. He's been trying to cut down and work more for the ripped look. He got the LeanFire and it's been six months or so since he started using them. He's done really well and he's had great results. It's kept his energy up and it didn't get him all jittery. It wasn't loaded with a bunch of stuff that was going to make him sick and was a healthier version of some of the things that are out there. It was a great experience and my son likes this product. So if Force Factor had other things to offer him, I'm sure he'd be interested.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The testosterone supplement I was using is getting a little too expensive. So, I went looking for another one. Then, I got sold on the Force Factor 2 and I've been using it for about eight months. It was more effective but quite expensive. The one I used before was a little bit cheaper if you bought it in bulk but the quality wasn't as good so buying a bulk didn't really help. I took advantage of Force Factor's free sample offer and the selection was cool, still waiting for the product out. However, due to winter, I had to store my cars in the gym I have in my garage. Then, some other things came up so I decided to take a break from weight training. That's why I suspended my account. But other than that, it worked really well. It's very effective and cost effective so it's a win-win. I have recommended Force Factor. It works as advertised.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Force Factor?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was using Nugenix, which GNC offers, then I switched over to the Test X180 from Force Factor. It's the same stuff. They smell the same, but it was cheaper and then they offered it for half the price. Most all of the other ones, you think you're getting a free sample, but they set you up to where they can go and charge you. That was a little upsetting, but I expected it. I went through a couple of them. I don't use Test X180 every day as prescribed on there. One a day and then I might go a couple of days without taking it. I was trying to get the testosterone up, or at least being fooled to believe that that works. I might be asking for too much, but it's not giving me the results that I'd like to have and it's hard for me to tell if it's working or not. I know it’s got other stuff in it to give you energy like the ginseng and if I take one when I'm feeling a little tired during the day, it picks me back up and I'm not as tired.

I called to cancel my subscription and they said it was done. 3 months later, I've been charged the last 2 months and now I can't get a hold of anyone to get any sort of a refund from this fraud of a company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was working out and I needed extra Creatine for my joints and I found one product from Force Factor. They offered more selection. I use 90 tablets every three months and the results are pretty good. I have endurance, I workout more and my body looks good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I saw an advertisement of Force Factor on the computer for free samples, so I requested it. But it doesn't really work as fast, what I wanted it to do. I expected more pumps, more energy but I didn't get that. So I'm trying to cancel all of the products they keep sending me. And since I live in Hawaii, and they're on the East Coast, there's a 6-hour difference. I'm calling in the AM but they're not answering their phone. It takes me at least three hours just to get through.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I gave Force Factor a try to see how they work. It's kind of a little expensive but it's a good product. I've been using it for a year now and I have more energy with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had put my account with Force Factor on hold for a while because of money issues. But when I was taking it, it really helped because I had the fat burner, the Test X180. Force Factor kicked in faster than any other supplement I have taken. I used it for almost eight months and there were great results within a short time. And it showed within a couple of weeks. The shipping and handling were a little high but after being on with it for a couple of months, the price went down and it was substantially good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have tried to cancel this garbage since I received the free trial portion. Every time I call it is a 20 minute wait only to get hung up on. I'd like a full refund and cancellation of future orders if possible. I can't find a way to get ahold of this company online. I have all the shipments sitting in a box at my house unopened... Please e-mail me to fix this!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I read an article online about Force Factor supplements. I was working out and needed something to help me get stronger faster than not using anything. I called in to get something, they had it but then we discussed my workout plan and what I was doing and they suggested something else. They're pretty good and very informative. The unique selection offered to me was good and I took advantage of their free sample offer. I like the Force Factor products so far and I'm satisfied with the results. I've used other supplements before. They are about the same but prices are a little cheaper here.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

At the time I began using Force Factor supplements, I was starting to work out more. I was 63 then and I was feeling a little tired. Now I feel more energetic and a little stronger. I'm not so much into body building but I still take them. I made various phone calls to Force Factor when I enrolled in their auto ship program because I wasn't taking the product according to the way it's stated on the bottle and it was coming faster than I was consuming it. And the reps were always agreeable to slide the delivery.

They also asked me to try different products and that's why I started taking the VolcaNo. I even had Probio that I've since canceled because I didn't feel any benefits from it. That's also where I learned about the other products and Test X180 was the first one. I have a general feeling of well-being when I take these supplements. I know I'm under consuming but I haven't gotten worse and I'm not feeling more tired. Force Factor is a good company but I can't really say whether it's a great thing for anybody else to use because I'm not using it the way it's designed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was working for a septic company where I was doing a lot of physical labor digging holes and lifting heavy machinery and big pipes. I worked out in Arizona and dealt with a lot of heat exhaustion. I heard that Force Factor can help me have more energy and I thought it sounded great. It's the only supplement I have ever taken and the experience I had with it while I was working was really good. I started with the Test X then I tried the VolcaNO for a while. But I felt that that wasn't really what I needed and I stuck with the Test X. It did give me a lot more energy than I normally had and it took away the midday slump where I was really tired and sluggish. This is a really nice product and it gave me a huge boost of stamina. It also gave me so much more confidence in doing my job and not worrying about getting extremely tired in the most important and hottest part of the day. I'd recommend it to anybody. I even got my brother wanting to buy it too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

LeanFire XT - Each time I speak with customer service representative, that person is very helpful and efficient so that what I am requesting is done quickly. They also suggest other products and the reason why I may find them useful. I also like the option to try different products, and if I decide not to continue using them after the trial period, I can cancel further shipments.

Force Factor

Hi Harold, thanks for reaching out! We greatly appreciate your feedback and we're excited that you're seeing the continued results.

Original review: March 28, 2017

When I first started taking Force Factor, I took it consistently for around two bottles and it worked well. I would recommend it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Force Factor has become part of my daily routine. I have been using it for so long now and it was great when I started it. It's affordable and I do feel the difference when I'm not on it or when I forget it. It's good and I like it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I use the Test X180 from Force Factor and I love it. I've been using it for four or five years now and it made a big difference. I had a huge weight loss and I've turned four or five friends on to it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm an older guy who's working out and Force Factor gives me a little more to go through the day when I do use it. It keeps me more on an even keel. During the day when I'm stressed or when I'm working hard, it gives me that little bit of edge. I know when I don’t take it as I feel a little more rundown. It works good. They tried to put on the Volcano, but that was too much so they moved me back to the testosterone booster. I have recommended Force Factor to my son-in-law and have given him samples that I've had when I've gotten too much.

The supplements I ordered from your company were great! I recommended it to friends at the gym. I gave them the name of the product and where to order it. I would have kept using the products and supplements had I been able to afford it. Thank you Force Factor for a good shopping experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I started using Force Factor two years ago after I read the literature they had available. They're on time with the delivery. I seem to get some response from their product and I'm not doing any physical stuff. I felt good after the second week. But it would be better for someone who has a more active lifestyle.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Force Factor was great. I also took the supplements because it gives more energy for the workout, and they work well. But I've got a herniated disk and arthritis, and I'm no longer working out like I used to so I don't use it anymore. I tried to cancel it and talked with someone on the phone three months ago. Still, they would not stop taking it out of my credit card and that experience is low. But the experience of using it is high.

I been using Volcano. It's a very good product and the result really shows. I will recommend this product to anyone. I workout at the local gym and this product give me the stamina and endurance. No jitters and not too much caffeine on it too.

Great stuff always comes in like clockwork. My favorite is the ignite. Has a nice kick of energy which helps when long days get even longer. Have noticed a gain in cardio. To the point where I need to stretch a lot based on new muscle building on.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I used to do some running and weightlifting so I decided to purchase from Force Factor. I've been using them for a couple of years now and it helps. In fact, I just got a box in today.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was mixing Force Factor with a couple of things and it seemed to be helping. I've got to just try it on to see how it did by itself, but I seemed to be doing fine. I didn’t have any problems at all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I used Force Factor when I was in college and I liked it. I could workout longer and I had a bigger drive to do things. It boosted my appetite for working out and playing football and basketball. I was satisfied with it however, some other friends got me on some other stuff. So, the timing was a bit bad because I didn’t end up buying more, but the experience was good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been trying to cease my Force Factor Products but it has been virtually impossible to do so. I have tried to get in touch by using the Australian Phone number supplied, yeah right there is some women with an American accent telling you to contact this company between the office hours Mon - Fri and Sat, standard eastern time. Well try and get through, impossible. So I ask myself what are the hours then if I keep getting this recorded message during the day during those so called 'Office Hours'?

Be very wary people of this company and its false promises and the 'How to Contact us now' not to mention not to be able to communicate with them and then look out if you want to return the product for whatever reason. Guess what - you need to have an RMA to return any product to this company and how do you do this? By simply picking up your phone and dial the number provided to you, yes the same number you get told to ring during the so called 'Office Hours'.

I believe that I now have no option but to close my bank account from where the money is being deducted from. What a so called inconvenience to me and time wasting. My bank and I thank you. An Aussie Customer who is not happy. I would also be curious to know if there other disgruntled customers who have experienced the same problem as I have. I would encourage you then to write a review on any of your experiences with this company and even others, to stop the "Rip Off" to normal consumers like us. After all, money is hard to come by without being taken for a ride.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I take Force Factor each day and I've found it to give me extra energy. I've used it off and on at various times over several years, not consistently, but periodically. As far as providing energy, it has some value.

Force Factor Company Profile