toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Steve,

We just wanted you to know that we have truly enjoyed working with you the past three years and feel honored to be your chosen supplement provider. Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your supplement needs.Your continued patronage and suggestions are a vital part of our growth. And for that, we are most grateful.

Thanks again for being a part of the Force Factor family. In honor of our appreciation we would like to offer you a $15 coupon off of all Force Factor products at GNC, Copy and paste the link, https://force-factor.s3.amazonaws.com/email/coupons/Desk.com_FF_Coupon_2016.html to print a coupon for $15 off your purchase at GNC! Thanks again! #forcefactornation #unleashyourpotential

Original review: Aug. 24, 2016

My experience with Force Factor has been excellent. I'm always very apprehensive about giving somebody a credit card and letting them do recurring bills but they’ve been perfect. They're really trustworthy, and I've been pleased. I had the Test X180 and they also sent me a free sample of the one called LeanFire. I'm gonna also order it but I've still got a 60-day supply of it. I'm 44 years old now and I started taking it four years ago, and ever since I've taken it, there's been a humongous difference in my energy level. I've lifted weight all my life. It's the first time that I've taken a testosterone booster as natural as this. I've liked it ever since.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Force Factor has become part of my daily routine. I have been using it for so long now and it was great when I started it. It's affordable and I do feel the difference when I'm not on it or when I forget it. It's good and I like it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I use the Test X180 from Force Factor and I love it. I've been using it for four or five years now and it made a big difference. I had a huge weight loss and I've turned four or five friends on to it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm an older guy who's working out and Force Factor gives me a little more to go through the day when I do use it. It keeps me more on an even keel. During the day when I'm stressed or when I'm working hard, it gives me that little bit of edge. I know when I don’t take it as I feel a little more rundown. It works good. They tried to put on the Volcano, but that was too much so they moved me back to the testosterone booster. I have recommended Force Factor to my son-in-law and have given him samples that I've had when I've gotten too much.

The supplements I ordered from your company were great! I recommended it to friends at the gym. I gave them the name of the product and where to order it. I would have kept using the products and supplements had I been able to afford it. Thank you Force Factor for a good shopping experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I started using Force Factor two years ago after I read the literature they had available. They're on time with the delivery. I seem to get some response from their product and I'm not doing any physical stuff. I felt good after the second week. But it would be better for someone who has a more active lifestyle.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Force Factor?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Force Factor was great. I also took the supplements because it gives more energy for the workout, and they work well. But I've got a herniated disk and arthritis, and I'm no longer working out like I used to so I don't use it anymore. I tried to cancel it and talked with someone on the phone three months ago. Still, they would not stop taking it out of my credit card and that experience is low. But the experience of using it is high.

I been using Volcano. It's a very good product and the result really shows. I will recommend this product to anyone. I workout at the local gym and this product give me the stamina and endurance. No jitters and not too much caffeine on it too.

Great stuff always comes in like clockwork. My favorite is the ignite. Has a nice kick of energy which helps when long days get even longer. Have noticed a gain in cardio. To the point where I need to stretch a lot based on new muscle building on.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I used to do some running and weightlifting so I decided to purchase from Force Factor. I've been using them for a couple of years now and it helps. In fact, I just got a box in today.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was mixing Force Factor with a couple of things and it seemed to be helping. I've got to just try it on to see how it did by itself, but I seemed to be doing fine. I didn’t have any problems at all.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I used Force Factor when I was in college and I liked it. I could workout longer and I had a bigger drive to do things. It boosted my appetite for working out and playing football and basketball. I was satisfied with it however, some other friends got me on some other stuff. So, the timing was a bit bad because I didn’t end up buying more, but the experience was good.

I have been trying to cease my Force Factor Products but it has been virtually impossible to do so. I have tried to get in touch by using the Australian Phone number supplied, yeah right there is some women with an American accent telling you to contact this company between the office hours Mon - Fri and Sat, standard eastern time. Well try and get through, impossible. So I ask myself what are the hours then if I keep getting this recorded message during the day during those so called 'Office Hours'?

Be very wary people of this company and its false promises and the 'How to Contact us now' not to mention not to be able to communicate with them and then look out if you want to return the product for whatever reason. Guess what - you need to have an RMA to return any product to this company and how do you do this? By simply picking up your phone and dial the number provided to you, yes the same number you get told to ring during the so called 'Office Hours'.

I believe that I now have no option but to close my bank account from where the money is being deducted from. What a so called inconvenience to me and time wasting. My bank and I thank you. An Aussie Customer who is not happy. I would also be curious to know if there other disgruntled customers who have experienced the same problem as I have. I would encourage you then to write a review on any of your experiences with this company and even others, to stop the "Rip Off" to normal consumers like us. After all, money is hard to come by without being taken for a ride.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I take Force Factor each day and I've found it to give me extra energy. I've used it off and on at various times over several years, not consistently, but periodically. As far as providing energy, it has some value.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Compared to other supplements that I've used in the past, the products of Force Factor are good. They have a good selection of products available. I've used these products and gotten good results so they have worked well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was doing some online shopping with weight products and I landed across Force Factor. I've been into supplements on and off throughout my entire life. I began to become more of a senior, so I was more interested in something to help boost my testosterone level, which is what got me to Force Factor because they were talking about testosterone boosters. They did give me a boost, though I didn't get the peak performance level I was looking for. The process was fairly painless starting out with it but I was not getting the boost that I was trying to attain, then with the repetitious orders and the working out. I was trying them out to see how it would go, but the experience was worth the try.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I use supplements to build mass and I try different stuff from time to time. I used one product that Force Factor sells and it's the only natural thing that they make. And it’s fine. I don’t have any issues with it and no side effects. But my biggest problem with it is that they keep resending that stuff. It’s like they keep auto-reselling it, but maybe that’s how I set myself up.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: Dec. 6, 2016

My apologies for this review. It was a matter of miscommunication and has been sorted out now.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2016

My son signed up to receive the 14 Day Free Trial in which you ONLY pay $4.99 for delivery. However he has been charged $111.00. I have sent messages, emails and tried calling with no luck. I want my son's money refunded asap. The extra money you took from his account was for his motorbike insurance so thanks for that. Not happy at all!!!

Hi David,

We just wanted to send you a quick note and thank you for being a customer of Force Factor. We love working with you and are honored that you selected us to be your preferred supplement provider. We also appreciate your feedback and we welcome all suggestions!

Thank you so much! We look forward to working with you for years to come.

#forcefactornation #unleashyourpotential​

Original review: Dec. 2, 2016

Excellent Customer Service, however the prices are quite expensive for long time members. There should be a pecking order. For example gold, silver and Platinum each category should automatically have a percentage off on orders or individual product. For example 10%, 20% and 30% the above status or ranking. This would encourage the buyer to work toward top status Platinum. Just an suggestion.

​Hi Michael,

We just wanted to send you a quick note and thank you for being a customer of Force Factor. We love working with you and are honored that you selected us time and time again to be your preferred supplement provider. Your continued support and suggestions have help​ed​ us grow into a better company. For that, I wanted to send you a special note thanking you.

Thank you so much! We look forward to continuing to work with you for years to come.

#forcefactornation #unleashyourpotential​

Original review: Dec. 2, 2016

I have had several occasions to call customer service with issues over the past few years. Each issue was handled to my satisfaction with courtesy and service over and above anything I ever expected. Not all issues were the fault of Force Factor but still received excellent service.

I have been using Force Factor products since 2009 and I have seen amazing results. I have recently turned the age of 15 and I have been using Force Factor volcano for about a year and the results are amazing. There are times when I have to go to Force Factor directly and this customer services are amazing. The Force Factor company deserves to be the best because of their products and customer service.

Hello David,

Thank you for choosing Force Factor, and for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the supplements from our company. Force Factor aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

This is the first testosterone I have taken that hasn't made me edgy or just down right mean. Helps my workouts and great in the bedroom. I'm 48 and this allows me to be 30 again. Being an ex-athlete I was used to performing workouts at a high level. I now have the stamina to finish those sessions with a satisfying finish. Not the well I've been here long enough.

Force Factor

Hi Mark! Our team appreciates your positive feedback about your customer service experience! We do take pride in catering to our customers needs by delivering safe and efficacious products along with exceptional customer service.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

I have always gotten my orders on time. I have never had anyone try to push something on me. I just stopped another order for that very reason, and when there has been a mix up you have always worked with me. I am happy with the product. Keep up the good work.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed something and when I saw Force Factor's ingredients online, it was the best among other products on the market for someone my age that's near 60. I got the 30-day trial offer and was impressed with how it worked. I keep a consistent weight and still keep my current sculpture, and when I get a chance to get into the gym and work out, I can see the difference not just in shape but also in mass. I also noticed the difference in vein size where there was more blood flow and oxygen in the areas I was working out. Also, I don't feel tired and amped up. It works well for me and has no side effects. I've used other supplements before but I consider Force Factor to be the number one for me. It does what I want it to do and I'm extremely happy with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was starting to work out to recover from a shoulder replacement surgery and had read about Force Factor. The way I understood it, it would help my recovery time. I decided to try it and I liked the product. I used it for a long time and it seemed I got better quicker. I enjoyed it and it made me feel good. However, I had it on a deal where they send it every so many months but they quit sending it. I thought they must gone out of business.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm physically active with the work I do, so I started using Force Factor supplements. I've been using them for five years now and I'm not going to stop. They have GNC stores around here but I get mine sent to me monthly and automatically draw from my checking account. Since using the supplements, I have fewer muscle pulls, and it retains the muscle strength and density. It works well for me. I haven't had any negative thing to say about it and I swear by that stuff.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Force Factor was advertised as a GNC product, and the ad said it was sweeping the nation by storm because of all the increased energy, libido and alertness that it produced. The advertising was very good and it got my attention to order it. It's my first time using this supplement and I’ve noticed some benefits with it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Force Factor had an internet promotion so I went ahead and signed up for a month of free bottles. Then, they charged me for the postage of the first month trial period. I have not mentioned this to my holistic doctor who had recommended other supplements before. But I have never felt a result from any that I've taken and they're costing me a lot of money as well. My doctor doesn't want me to take anything that he hasn't recommended but I'm gonna start taking the Force Factor supplements every day for 60 days and see if it affects my energy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went to Australia on vacation and my friend who's running a health and fitness shop there told me to try Force Factor. I've never had to use supplements before, but I'm getting older. I thought at first that it was helping, but I really couldn't see results after a certain time. I guess I was not doing the regimen correctly. The Nitric Oxide seemed to work really well for what it was supposed to do. But the other thing I was taking didn’t. Then I started combining them with another supplement as well, so I couldn’t tell if it was actually the Force Factor itself.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have a friend who was using Force Factor so I decided to use it, and it was good. Some of the supplements were better than what I had used from other companies. The result after using the product is also good. It gave me more energy and endurance.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I learned about Force Factor through GNC. They have good products and I like them really well. I'd recommend them to a friend.

Force Factor Company Profile