4.25/5
Based on 79 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Force Factor has one goal in mind and that is to make individuals more powerful, stronger and faster. Two Harvard University rowers in 2009 founded Force Factor. Even though the company is still young, Force Factor won GNC’s prestigious 'Rising Star' award within a year. Their products provide formulated supplements for the body to achieve lean muscle, burn fat and preform with explosive energy. The company began to grow quickly and the owners believe it is a testament to the quality of this product. Join the nationwide community today of men and women who have seen the impact of Force Factor!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 14, 2018

351 Force Factor Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I've used a lot of supplements before but I thought that I should try something different and see if I liked it more. I like Force Factor's selection a lot and they're better quality. I feel great about the results. I got a lot more energy and I felt like I've accomplished what I wanted to accomplish with them. It's just a great product and I'd tell others to try it.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Force Factor popped up on my Facebook and I got the LeanFire XT. I liked it and I feel good about the results. I would tell others to try it.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I'm 60 years old and I'm always looking for supplements to keep me up and healthy. I found what I'm looking at Force Factor and I went through a lot of their products - I've been using the probiotic and LeanFire for five months now and I'm on trial with Tempest. They are good and I like them. I feel the difference. It's not like the stuff the other guy sold. The probiotic fixes some of the strains that probiotics are just ripping you off. I talked to them and asked if you all had the strains in it and I feel they are mixing regular. I'd tell my friends to try them too.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I got a Force Factor coupon code for a free sample bottle from Part of the Problem podcast. The selection looked good but Test Ignite was the only one that I tried. When I was taking Force Factor, I was also doing a pre-workout and other supplements. But what I felt in the hour after taking the Test Ignite was more like a caffeine rush than anything. I don't know that I saw any difference but I'll probably recommend that others try it and see if it works for them. Also, the few customer service type calls I've had were pleasant. Everybody's been great to work with and it's been a general good experience as far as my interaction with those folks.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Test X180 Ignite will light a fire under your ** and make you want to go for a run. Stack with LeanFire XT and shred those unwanted lbs. Both of the products I currently use are great. I feel great, I look great and the **... well let's just say it's ** amazing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Force Factor?

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I bought Force Factor's LeanFire XT and I tried the BCAA powder too. I have used other supplements a long time ago but then this is the first time again recently. I used the LeanFire XT for about two months and it worked well for me as I lost weight on it. However, I didn't like the side effect where it made me really shaky. I could not handle it and so I don't use it anymore.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Force Factor is a great product. It does exactly what it says that it's supposed to do. I used Nugenix before but Force Factor is better. I use a Factor 2 and then the regular. I like the convenience of the automatic re-order. It works great and I don't have to go out to the store and buy it.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

There are hundreds of companies that are putting commercials on TV but the results were something that I was actually looking for and Force Factor was worth a shot. I use Factor 2 and Ignite, which is the stereogenic in the smaller bottle. When I take them, I tend to eat more and have a bit more energy so I'm sure it's doing its job overall even though my lack of work out regimen is affecting my results. It has been six months since the first time I was involved with the company and they've always been very courteous on the phone. They were very nice and open to put my account on hold as well. It's worth a shot.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I've tried free offers from other companies that turned out to be very expensive traps withdrawing funds from my account even after cancellation; a hassle and threats of legal action to get my funds returned. I've been with Force Factor for over a year, 2 deliveries a month. Honest business. Excellent effective product. Exemplary customer service.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

This product was not as effective as other products I have tried. Gained weight on this product when I needed to lose weight. This product is more for men I feel than women to gain muscle and weight. Not lose the weight. I have tried other products that have worked much better. Trying to stop automatic shipping.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

I decided to start using supplements to help me out because I wasn’t getting any younger. I saw Force Factor online a long time ago and I tried it out. I've taken it over the last two years. I've tried different things and I've been taking BCAAs on when I work out. I may take it whether I'm working out or not. The selection at Force Factor is okay. I already know what I'd be using and it's available, and I stuck to the Factor 2 the longest to make me fit. I've had something that I didn’t like or was bad and Force factor has been good about making it up to me. One time, they told me to return it and they just reimbursed part of it, but sometimes if something has been bad, they send me a replacement. I had recommended Force factor.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Force Factor had free sample and took it. I enjoyed what I was getting and got offered a little bit more to keep it going, and then I decided to buy it. It was nice being able to choose, like one company doing more than just one little thing, having more variety to choose from on separate things. I got VolcaNO and Ignite, and they definitely tell the difference and helped.

I have talked to some friends about Force Factor. Some of them are always working late, and I know some are fat and some of the stuff are fat burners, and that's why I got it first off. I was starting to get a little weight, and Force Factor helped a little bit to boost me up and get me going. And as I keep taking it, it helps out. It was a good feeling knowing I'm actually taking something that does what it's going to do. Also, I called in at one point and asked to cancel, and they gave me a lot of different options - payment wise, how often I could get it, and everything like that. It was nice of them to be able to give me more than just one option to go on.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I tried Force Factor’s free 20-day or 15-day supply and lost 20 pounds, which made me feel like I'm about 15 or 20 years younger. I take the supplements everyday and I love the results I'm getting so far. In the beginning, they kept recommending stuff that I wasn't looking for, like stuff to build muscle and bulk up, but that was never my intention. I was trying to get more fit and lose weight. I considered upgrading to the Alpha, which seems to be the much better product, and I was curious about the difference but that was about it. Other than that, Force Factor is a great product and I plan to continue using it.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I've achieved results with all the products used from Force Factor: "Volcano Fury," "BCAA," "Test X180," and "Force Factor". I was losing a grip on my workouts, Force Factor helped me capture energy and a good workout again.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I've tried to stay in decent shape all my life and eat "ok". However, at 51 yrs old, I found myself losing interest in going to the gym and began to worry about losing my "mojo" lol. I give these guys credit because they used the words that will perk the ears up of any 50 yr and over male... increase testosterone! As with any new & unheard of product I was skeptical. However, after an attractive offer, I decided to try it. I found myself having better workouts. I worked out for the same amount of time but more intensely. After going thru two bottles I must say, I am convinced. Photos don't lie. The pic with me in the black shirt and grey shirt was taken a couple weeks ago in Dec 2017. The other one was taken about June 2017. Didn't even start this product til about Sept 2017.

Funny thing... I THOUGHT I was getting stronger/bigger but since I moved to Florida by myself, I didn't have a lot of people to confide in. By the time December hit, I KNEW something was going on. I was training more (only more intensely). Was eating too much different. Wasn't taking anything else. That's when I thought... oh crap! That stuff really works! Have to take some time off due to bills but as I take care of some things, I'll have to order more. Gonna go for that elusive 6-pack this time! Surprisingly good product. ;-) P.S. Even though I'm not dating now, I feel my testosterone has kicked up a notch as well. If you're a guy, you don't need me to tell you how I know... use your imagination! Hahaha.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

I tried to cancel it but I can't figure out how. Just wanted the trial bottle but they immediately sent the reg bottle and started charging. ** this product. Don't get it. I'm deployed so it's hard to get a chance to get on and these ** don't answer emails. I'd recommend ** or anything of that nature before you buy from these **.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

This product is a total waste of money. I have attempted to cancel but no luck, the product just keeps coming and getting billed to my credit card. The product does not work. It is a scam. Do not waste your money on this product.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

So far I have been taking this for the past I think 5 months and I lost 25 pounds. It’s great. Thank you. I’m trying to lose the weight for my wedding in 2019. I can’t wait to see the outcome of everything. I have also told many of my friends and family about this product.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

A good friend of mine saw an advertisement that was on internet TV and she ordered a sample bottle for me because my blood test showed low T. She knew I was suffering from pure exhaustion since I work a very physical job. I'm 53 and works hard jobs always indoors and outdoors. I've used lots of different health supplements, typical vitamins or good curcumin but I haven't ever used anything to help with energy and low T. Force Factor supplements helped and it was noticeable that my energy level picked up. Also, the ability to focus as well as the physical strength picked up. I came off over a year of losing 85 pounds as well.

I only take one or sometimes two supplements a day but they were shipping me as if I was taking the full prescription like two to four a day. I was getting too many with the auto-ship so I called them to stop shipping for now until I get to finish the full bottle. But, they said no. I could stop and call my credit card company. Force Factor should give me the right to cease and desist if I want to. Business-wise, it would be smart if they drop the price rhythmically to try to hook people and keep them going. If they got a great product then a person can have a lower price at $20 instead of paying $79 for a bottle. That aside, I have recommended Force Factor to a couple of my friends who are heavy duty bodybuilders. I handed them an extra bottle I had and they both noticed the difference as well.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

I've primarily used Force Factor products and I've recommended it to people. Their price point is in the middle of the road to the high end but if you walk the GNC and you want to experiment with some of the other products out there they can be 40% higher. I've gotten some pretty good results out of Force Factor but I would like to see more. I've worked out in the gym for years and I've seen the size gains that people get when they take steroids. They're not going to get that all from Force Factor unless it comes from genetics. Some work better for it but to me, I put some weight on but not drastically. Then again, I don't take the product religiously like I should. You're probably supposed to take double the volume that I take and maybe if I did that instead of taking two VolcaNOs and four Test X180 a day I would see some better results.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

Force Factor products are better than any creatine supplement I've used before. I got the VolcaNO and it's a great product to use. It has put my deadlift up to 50 pounds since I've started using it and I'm seeing a lot of strength and mass gained, which is really nice. Overall, Force Factor has been a trustworthy company and I would recommend it to anyone.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

Force Factor's supplement is very effective. I took advantage of their free sample offer online and I was also able to find the products I was looking for. I'm satisfied and I would recommend them.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I've been taking Force Factor supplements every morning for nine months now and they seem to be working. I have more energy. I'm 54 years old and I'm still working along sides 20-year-olds. And I outwork them. I'll definitely recommend it.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I went with Force Factor for its free trial offer but it didn't last very long. I could go to the GMC store and probably get it cheaper, but I'm too lazy to do that. Force Factor adds something to your exercise regimen so it augments your exercise time.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I’m a truck driver and I work 12, sometimes 14-hour days. I’m not a teenager anymore, and I would feel my energy dwindle some days after six hours of working. I needed something to help me with my energy and stamina. And of course, I’m a married man and I love keeping my wife happy as well. Thus, I decided to start taking supplements. I found the products I was looking for and went with Force Factor. They have a good selection. When I first tried, I was happy with what I selected and continued to order. I feel fine after using it. My wife is happy. I have plenty of energy throughout the day, and perform in my job. I also take blood pressure medicines for high blood pressure and there’s no side effect. I take regular physicals every year, and get good results. I’m totally satisfied with it.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I had done one of those tea type supplements in the past and it was okay. It was meeting my needs, but then I heard about Force Factor and the price was so cheap I thought I’d give it a shot. I have limited cash flow. There were plenty of selection and I’ve tried some samples. They were okay but I've settled on the two products that I've really noticed the difference. Also, they have been great with the customer service. The fiery Diablo Volcano made me nauseated where I felt I was going to throw up in my workout. About two weeks later, I called and told them that I’m not happy with it and that I’ll send it back. They said to just keep it and they credited the money back, so I was happy about that. They're awesome and they have high-quality products.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

I've been using Force Factor supplement for a longest one and it's good. I like it. The results have been excellent and so I keep using it. I also do a little bit of exercising. People might have different experiences but, to me, I'm going to keep buying it. It’s a bit pricey but that's not an issue.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I started taking supplements because I need energy as I’m 64. I'm getting older and it's hard to get up in the morning if I don’t have something. My daughter told me about Force Factor supplements, and I decided to purchase LeanFire XT. It gives energy but I wanted to cancel it because it gives me the jitters too much every time I take it. I took them before so that makes this the second time around with this particular product. I didn’t take a lot of vitamins here lately too and it's just better for me. I tried the free samples that I ordered from them and it made me sick to my stomach but it could be because I didn’t eat enough before I took it. Force Factor supplements are okay, but I don’t really like them because they give me jitters. It might be on my head too, but I think it did because if I don’t take them I don’t feel like that.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I signed up for the VolcaNO supplement. Force Factor gave it to me for free and I just paid shipping and handling. It worked and I've been with them ever since. Their selection worked great. It was something that got me to the gym because it's a waste of money if I don’t. I lost weight and I have been gaining muscle mass. The results have been great and it was what I needed. Force Factor is doing good and they give me a discount on supplements that I need.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I've used vitamin supplements before but never anything like Force Factor. I started out taking pictures to see if there was a difference. I've always been a very skinny guy. I'm six foot tall and when I was in the Marine Corps, I weighed 125 pounds. I wanted something to help me build muscles so I went with the testosterone booster. I’ve been using Force Factor for six months. The Force Factor supplement did what it said it would do. It helped quite a bit and I've seen an increase in definition. I definitely recommend Force Factor to someone looking to be cut up and to help them feel more useful.

Force Factor Company Information

www.forcefactor.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use