4.07/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Force Factor

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Force Factor has one goal in mind and that is to make individuals more powerful, stronger and faster. Two Harvard University rowers in 2009 founded Force Factor. Even though the company is still young, Force Factor won GNC’s prestigious 'Rising Star' award within a year. Their products provide formulated supplements for the body to achieve lean muscle, burn fat and preform with explosive energy. The company began to grow quickly and the owners believe it is a testament to the quality of this product. Join the nationwide community today of men and women who have seen the impact of Force Factor!

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 2, 2017

319 Force Factor Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I'm taking an energy-dietary supplement from Force Factor and I typically don't take that type of product, but it's working well. I had low expectations initially, however, I was pleasantly surprised. I work out a lot, I take a lot of supplements, and I watch my diet. So, I lost 40 lbs. from Thanksgiving last year to this September. I have to slow it down a little bit because they send me too much of it. But I take it daily. I'm happy.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I was curious about the Force Factor supplements so I bought them. They are more effective than the others I’ve tried in the past. I found actual noticeable results from them relatively quickly. I have more energy and have been able to have better workouts and exercise. I was very satisfied with my experience.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

I'm getting ready to turn 62 and I'm weak. But I’ve been using Force Factor products for about a year now and everything has been well. I like every product that I have so I keep on buying them, except for the joint supplement. Their reps try to sell me something new every time they call me too. I usually take Test X180 Ignite. I also use the LeanFire XT and VolcaNO. I take them about every day and they help me stay focused and going.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I’ve known Force Factor from years ago when Michael Irvin and Troy Aikman were on the Cowboys. Troy Aikman uses Test X80 as part of his recuperative regimen. I was a soldier in the US Army back in '72 and I still wanna try to maintain myself. I'm going on 65 right now and I do bicycle riding. Within five years, I noticed that at certain times I was doing for distances, I would ache because my thing is to ride ride with power and speed. And so I started taking Text X80 too to recuperate. But I don't use it according to the recommended dosage, which is twice a day. Most times, I take one per day with breakfast. And this is good. I've been using it for around 8 years now and nobody believes my age.

I've used some other products over the years. But a lot of times, it's just to try and don't even reorder. But with Force Factor, I can really knock it. However, I'm gonna pause with their product on the monthly program. I try to let my body work as much for me as I can, more so than something helping me out too much. But overall, it's a good product.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I'm going on 65 right now and ever since I was a soldier in the US Army back in '72, I still wanna try to maintain myself ever since then. Somebody along the way made a comment about Troy Aikman. He uses Test X80, which is a Force Factor product, as part of his recuperative regimen, so I thought about it because I try to stay in good shape. I lift weights to get my lanky set body strength and people could see I have muscle tone. Over the years, I've always been a bicycle guy too and I always ride with power and speed. As I'm getting older, I notice things and within five years, I noticed I would ache when I do distances. I thought about it and eight years ago, decided to try Force Factor. I've used other products, but a lot of times, it's just to try. I might see an ad with the product and I look to see what the ingredients are.

According to the literature, what Force Factor says is a positive thing and they have a monthly program, but I don't want to do that. I use 50 percent of the dosage because I like to see that my body does more than something helping me out too much. The recommended dosage is two per day, but most times, I take one per day with breakfast. I've been using Force Factor not quite 10 years and nobody believes my age. The supplement works and it's a good product.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Force Factor?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I'm a trainer, so I usually try a bunch of supplements if my clients ask for them. But, I haven't used a supplement in a while and I was looking for something a little different. Force Factor supplements sounded like they might be what I was looking for and it turns out to be really superior because it didn't give me the jitters like a lot of the other ones that I have tried before. Though I didn't see huge results since I didn't eat as well as I probably should to give it the full effect, it definitely got me kick-started on my routine. The selection from Force Factor was perfect and I got free samples too. Also, the customer service is awesome. I had to put off my shipment for a couple of times and they're always really super helpful. Then, I've gotten a few calls about new products and have had a really good support system as well. I'm definitely a repeat customer.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

The products are great. I get noticeable results. Test X180 Ignite gives me more energy, more pump, and my libido is on overtime always. The customer service is great. Super great service. The folks accommodate my every need with the utmost courtesy. Why would I go anywhere else?!?! Thank you guys.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I love LeanFire XT. It give me a crazy energy and I feel focused throughout the day. I do wish it wish the price would go down though. If the price could change, I feel like I would be able to afford it every month.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I use the Force Factor product as an energy boost as well as a fat burner. I do a lot of walking at work and it helps to maintain and rid toxins from my body by helping the urinary and perspiration process. I get between 10800 and 11000 steps in on work days. On days I'm not working, I don't use the supplement and don't get in a lot of walking. It does help overall.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I've used it for six months with daily workouts. I've lost 20lbs. Works great. Don't miss your workout. You may want to try some other supplements they have to offer. Together you should see and feel wonderful results. So try it. Nothing to lose everything to gain.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2017

I was working at a place back in 2007 or 2006 and I saw the Force Factor ad about exercising and getting the supplements. I wanted to exercise and get supplements, so I called them and gave them a try and then I started to take the supplements. I wanted to have a boost of energy and I was trying to get back the weight that I lost. The supplements also helped me a lot with the thoughts to gather and concentrate better and do a better job. I just do the cardiovascular, but I feel muscles in my body now and I can even sleep better because I usually have a lot of thoughts in my head and can't sleep, then I lose weight.

They offered me other products and were at a lower price just to try them, but then I stopped. There was this supplement called Volcano and I finished a bottle, but I had symptoms that I didn't like where my arm would shake right away. Then on the second one, I felt aches in my back. So, I stopped taking those supplements and canceled them because I wanted to be better with my work and be peaceful. Other than that, their customer service reps always answer when I call them and they pay attention to what I say. When I told them to stop sending the supplements, they did it right away.

The supplement I take now is perfect for me because I don't get any symptoms and I feel great. I also get to do a lot of exercises when I take it because I can walk around the facility where I work for five times a day and I also go to the gym and do an hour and sometimes an hour and a half. Overall, it's good for me so I'm planning to take it.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

I needed some vitamins and extra energy, and apparently, I wasn't getting it completed. I was overweight and trying to lose some weight. I used different supplements before in the past and Force Factor's products are the only ones that seemed to have helped me. I first saw Force Factor in a GNC Store. Somebody had mentioned the ingredients that they contain and that it was good, so I bought a bottle and tried them and was pretty happy with them. To me it was making a difference because I was losing some weight, energy was better, appetite down and wasn't starved all the time, so I kept with them. They offered a good selection and I found what I was looking for. Overall, Force Factor has helped me lose weight and converts some of it to muscle. I'd recommend for people to try it.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2017

I started taking supplements for weight loss and stomach issues. I was put on too strong of an antibiotic and it killed every bacteria in my stomach. I got the ProbioSlim from Force Factor and I am pleased with the results. It helps alleviate constant diarrhea and stomach issues associated with the loss of bacteria. Force Factor's selection was extensive, which is almost overwhelming. But I also took advantage of their free sample offers. The only thing is every time I'd call and talk about anything, I kept getting a new product pushed on me but I understand that it's the job of the sales staff. Other than that, my experience has been easy and beneficial.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

I'll be 63 in a couple of days and I still workout. I've used supplements before and I figured I needed to go with something to increase my testosterone and give me more endurance, so I tried Force Factor. I also take pre-workout drinks and my protein drink in the morning because from what I've researched, these can help me stay healthy and strong into my older years, which seems to be working because I'm still healthy and I'm still strong. I'm on an automatic shipping process and have been taking them for a few years now.

Their customer service is good, but they can throw me some deals once in a while. Though they did call and offered to give me 12 bottles and save $5 a bottle, which is not really a deal in my opinion because I still have to come up with $300. But, it would be a different story if I were to get one bottle for free. Overall, I can't guarantee that these things are going to work for me or anyone else. I'm spending the money that I can afford to spend on something that I think is worth spending it on. Therefore, I would let anyone decide for themselves.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I took Force Factor's free sample offer which was a good thing because it gave me the opportunity to try the product before purchasing it. I found a couple of supplements from their selection that I use regularly. Their supplements are better than the ones I’ve used in the past. I can also tell the difference from when I don’t use the products and when I take them before I go to a workout. I like the results I’m getting from it and I am very satisfied. I have recommended Force Factor to a couple of people that I know.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

I was able to take advantage of Force Factor's free sample option. I was also able to find the products I was looking for through them. They send their unique selection to me monthly and I don’t consume that much in a month just because I’m not in that kind of a regimen. And now, I’ve got more than I could probably use in a year. Their product seemed to be helping with my weight regulation but it didn’t give me much more energy. Overall, I'm satisfied with my experience with them.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

I've always used supplements here and there, but didn't really find ones that work well. I tried Force Factor's free sample, it seemed like it was doing good, and that's how I got hooked. I felt good about their sample selection, then started getting some good discounts too. I got a couple sample ones of the pre-workout, Fury. It tasted really good, but it was pretty expensive for the amount that I got. The BCAA was pretty good and really expensive too, compared to other BCAA products that I get that do the same thing, and I'd pretty much just stay with the Force Factor. I started out with the VolcaNO, then I worked with the Test X180 Ignite. I've been using it for over two years now, and had actually just changed over to the next one, the Force Factor 2. It's like the VolcaNO, but the next newest upgrade of it.

The last time I got the Test X180, I bought a year's supply of it and I was happy with it. However, earlier this year in June, they said something happened to my card and I wouldn't get my shipment. They said it had insufficient funds but I've never had insufficient funds as I work six or seven days a week. Once I realized I wasn't getting my shipment, I got a hold of customer service and figured out what the problem was. I also called prior to that because I got a 30-count sample pack of the VolcaNO. I called to see what was going on because I had cancelled the Fury and the BCAA, and I was afraid that I cancelled the VolcaNO. They said they were running low on the VolcaNO so they sent me a 30-count but they should be sending some more to keep me going. I was waiting for that but I never got it. That was the only issue I've ever had, though.

I'm making pretty good gains on the products and they benefit me not only at everything else, but at work too. I work a lot and I work out at least five to six days a week to stay on top of my job. I'm also looking forward to trying out this upgraded form of the VolcaNO called Nitric Oxide Booster 2. It's got different stuff in it and I'm open to how I can change up from what I've been taking which my body got used to. Maybe it'll take the next step. Being 45 years old, Force Factor keeps me going. I'm happy with it, would continue to take it, and I'd recommend it to others.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

I was trying to build muscle and I was looking for a different kind of supplement. Force Factor was free and I took it three times a week. I didn’t take it correctly, but I like it and it gave me some good energy. It also slimmed me down a little bit even though I’m already too skinny. However, when I wanted to re-up on it, I couldn’t afford it at the time. Then they said it was fine and they sent me another free sample, so I got two months of free samples in total.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I have been trying to cancel this subscription for months. I have had my account debited $70 dollars every month for months now. I want all of my money back. I have not opened one of these packages or used the product.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Giving this company my credit card was a major mistake. After receiving auto-shipments of vitamins that don't work well (for me), the next logical step is to cancel the subscription. Not so easy... They'll put your account on hold, try to force 5 other products down your throat, basically wear you down to the point of hanging up. Steer clear!

Original review: June 8, 2017

First off the product didn't work after trying it for numerous months, then I called and canceled and they takes me into another product, a probiotic that didn't work either, so I called again and canceled and was charged for another month's supply after attempting to cancel.... Looks like I need to call yet again and cancel.

Original review: June 8, 2017

I just want to say these products are very good!! I have been using them for a while now and the results are awesome!!! Looking forward to trying new products soon!! I have had a great experience with them!! My workouts are explosive!!

Original review: June 8, 2017

Force Factor needs to be more upfront about how to cancel a subscription to their products. This product has helped me maintain muscle mass but hasn't helped me burn fat. I may be looking at some new products that are less expensive and claim to have better results.

Original review: June 7, 2017

I told a friend that my son was trying to get into shape and he recommended Force Factor. My son loves them and thinks they're amazing. He's going into the police force so he's mostly using their supplements for his training. He's been trying to cut down and work more for the ripped look. He got the LeanFire and it's been six months or so since he started using them. He's done really well and he's had great results. It's kept his energy up and it didn't get him all jittery. It wasn't loaded with a bunch of stuff that was going to make him sick and was a healthier version of some of the things that are out there. It was a great experience and my son likes this product. So if Force Factor had other things to offer him, I'm sure he'd be interested.

Original review: June 5, 2017

The testosterone supplement I was using is getting a little too expensive. So, I went looking for another one. Then, I got sold on the Force Factor 2 and I've been using it for about eight months. It was more effective but quite expensive. The one I used before was a little bit cheaper if you bought it in bulk but the quality wasn't as good so buying a bulk didn't really help. I took advantage of Force Factor's free sample offer and the selection was cool, still waiting for the product out. However, due to winter, I had to store my cars in the gym I have in my garage. Then, some other things came up so I decided to take a break from weight training. That's why I suspended my account. But other than that, it worked really well. It's very effective and cost effective so it's a win-win. I have recommended Force Factor. It works as advertised.

Original review: June 2, 2017

I was using Nugenix, which GNC offers, then I switched over to the Test X180 from Force Factor. It's the same stuff. They smell the same, but it was cheaper and then they offered it for half the price. Most all of the other ones, you think you're getting a free sample, but they set you up to where they can go and charge you. That was a little upsetting, but I expected it. I went through a couple of them. I don't use Test X180 every day as prescribed on there. One a day and then I might go a couple of days without taking it. I was trying to get the testosterone up, or at least being fooled to believe that that works. I might be asking for too much, but it's not giving me the results that I'd like to have and it's hard for me to tell if it's working or not. I know it’s got other stuff in it to give you energy like the ginseng and if I take one when I'm feeling a little tired during the day, it picks me back up and I'm not as tired.

Original review: May 28, 2017

I called to cancel my subscription and they said it was done. 3 months later, I've been charged the last 2 months and now I can't get a hold of anyone to get any sort of a refund from this fraud of a company.

Original review: May 27, 2017

I was working out and I needed extra Creatine for my joints and I found one product from Force Factor. They offered more selection. I use 90 tablets every three months and the results are pretty good. I have endurance, I workout more and my body looks good.

Original review: May 26, 2017

I saw an advertisement of Force Factor on the computer for free samples, so I requested it. But it doesn't really work as fast, what I wanted it to do. I expected more pumps, more energy but I didn't get that. So I'm trying to cancel all of the products they keep sending me. And since I live in Hawaii, and they're on the East Coast, there's a 6-hour difference. I'm calling in the AM but they're not answering their phone. It takes me at least three hours just to get through.

Original review: May 25, 2017

I gave Force Factor a try to see how they work. It's kind of a little expensive but it's a good product. I've been using it for a year now and I have more energy with it.

Force Factor Company Information