Call toll free
3.90/5
Based on 105 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Force Factor has one goal in mind and that is to make individuals more powerful, stronger and faster. Two Harvard University rowers in 2009 founded Force Factor. Even though the company is still young, Force Factor won GNC’s prestigious 'Rising Star' award within a year. Their products provide formulated supplements for the body to achieve lean muscle, burn fat and preform with explosive energy. The company began to grow quickly and the owners believe it is a testament to the quality of this product. Join the nationwide community today of men and women who have seen the impact of Force Factor!

404 Force Factor Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 22, 2018

I noticed that I tend to eat more when I'm on Force Factor. I have a really fast metabolism. But I probably should practice a little more better diet. I don't eat a whole lot but when I do, I eat really healthy. I like the Force Factor products really well, other than I don't really care for all that coating on the capsules. It's kinda gooey like and kinda scary in a sense. But everything worked out good. I got exactly what I wanted there, including some free samples.

They got a real good selection of stuff. But it's geared towards more the guy that can actually devote certain hours out of the day and somebody that has the time, that can work that into their schedule. But they got an excellent product. I feel great. I'm 54 years old and I don't take any other medication. I weigh about 170 pounds, I'm about 5'11" and I feel like a million dollars. I can not guarantee how long it's gonna last, but right now, I'm living it.

Get expert buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 20, 2018

I get in the trial to see if this Product work and They charge me 89.98 before I reserved the trial and the charge was double. I call to customer service and try to cancel and they said that I can't cancel, they don't care if I try the product or not. I ask for the supervisor and never pick up. I wait for one hour and decide to hang up, so be advise that customer service who represent this product they just want the money not if you satisfied, thanks for reading.

Force Factor response

Peter, we looked into your account and you only paid for the trial. You have not been billed for a monthly supply from us. I am confused because judging from your order history you have had the pleasure of many free trials since 2010. Please email Jason@ForceFactor.com directly to see if we can figure out what is going on.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I've seen a Force Factor ad on TV. I'm getting a little old and I thought maybe it's something that can give me a little kick. First time. I tried the other one. But I'm doing the Alpha King now and this might have a little bit more kick. I got some joint supplements in and something about anxiety stress supplements that they sent with the Alpha King. The product seemed to be doing pretty good when I was working out about four days a week.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I ordered the trial because I wanted to try the ForeBrain and after a couple of times using it, I felt anxious and off so I stopped after a week. There was no problem till I got hit with a $75 charge. When I signed up I had no clue that I was signing up for another bottle that I thought I was just testing. What is even worse was that I over drafted my bank account and when I called to try and get a refund because it was nothing but a misunderstanding, the guy just kept trying to sell me on other products. I told him the situation and that my account was negative so why he was trying to sell me was frustrating. This company sucks honestly and I wish this was never a problem because I actually see some good reviews. But damn thanks Force Factor for sucking!

Force Factor response

Hi Charles! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

We will be more than glad to assist you with this. We do recommend calling our professionals at the customer care center (Number is listed on the bottle), they are excellent in resolving these types of concerns.

They will be more than willing to help you with everything.Let us know if you have any questions or concerns and we will be more than glad to help you. Our customer satisfaction representative is in the process of emailing you right now, therefore, we can get this solved!

Original review: June 18, 2018

When I cancelled my order they did not cancel and shipped and charged me again! And when I called the company they said I never called them! Do not I repeat do not order from this company! They would not reimburse my money as promised.

Force Factor response

Hi Nancy! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Force Factor?

Original review: June 17, 2018

I'm 42 years old. I can't burn fat like I used to because the metabolism and testosterone drops. Everything just started dropping and it sucks. I just wish I was 20 again. But that was what made me start looking. I just need something to give me that little extra boost. I was using another product and I decided to give Force Factor a shot and see if I like it.

I got free samples and it was expensive. So I called, and they do work with you like lower price. It was like $69 a month. I was like, "I can't afford that." So when I called, they said, "We'll lower down it down $39.99." I’m like, “Why don't you just offer that straight up?” If I wouldn't have called, then I’d have been paying this higher rate. It's like they take advantage of people that just won't call.

The Alpha King was slightly better from the product I used before. It felt like I had more energy for my workout. I also felt like I was burning more fat with it. I could just tell that I was a little bit leaner like my workouts were more productive. When the weeks went on, I could literally feel and tell a difference. I've been trying a few others just to see if it's actually legit. I've been on something different for the last two months and I'm gonna go back to Force Factor because I can just tell a difference with them. There's five I can try with Force Factor. I was using the Alpha King and then I tried the Test X180. When all is said and done, if I could use both of them at the same time, it would be awesome. But it's just too expensive. So the one that gave me the most bang for my buck was the Alpha King.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I've been buying Force Factor for about two years now. I've used the Ignite, and I'm using the VolcaNO, and the Factor 2 right now. I like them both. I tried other products but Force Factor seems to do what I need it to do. So I just pretty much stick with it. Their website is user-friendly and everything is shipped to me. Everything has been good and I've suggested Force Factor to a bunch of my friends.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 15, 2018

Be fair with my comments. Hell no seeing is that y'all make it where a person can't cancel and y'all just send and send and send. I'm deployed and I can't just cut my card off since I have bills. Y'all are thieves, con artists and **. I tell everyone not to get your products and to boycott you and that y'all are a scam. Burn in hell.

Force Factor response

Hi Nathan! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Original review: June 13, 2018

Getting up in age I needed to use vitamins and supplements. I wanted to try Force Factor and got free samples. The selection was good. I had a nice bump after using the product. But then I got sick, so I had to stop taking them. I had a little health scare with cancer so we're trying to get that under control. But it's a good product. My energy level went up.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I've gotten really active a couple of years ago and was doing a lot of cardio. I was curious about the effects the supplements would have on the workout. And pretty much, it allowed me the added ability to focus and it added to my endurance. I wanted to be big, strong and healthy so I purchased the Force Factor products. I had samples of everything I tried first and after the sample I went ahead and purchased the ones that I sampled. The selection offered was a good promo. I started off with the free testosterone booster and then I got the Fuego Powder, which worked out wonderfully. And I also got another supplement where you take four tablets before you work out or take four tablets on your off days, and all those things I love too. Since using the product I feel like Superman.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 10, 2018

I do not want anymore bottle sent to me. I have tried to cancel several times and end up with another bottle in the mail. If I do decide to renew in the far future, I will contact - I feel held hostage by pressure sales people who won’t cancel my subscription. Now I have 10 bottles sitting in my cabinet collecting dust.

Force Factor response

Hi Jennifer! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 7, 2018

I cancelled my order, however the sales crew called me repeatedly, would not remove me from the calling list, argued with me when I told them to stop calling me, and even tried to charge me for another month's worth of this ** several months after I cancelled my order. I even changed my debit card so they would stop charging me, but the continued to try and charge me. These are shady folks!! Don't trust them for 1 second.

Force Factor response

Hi Randy! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

We will be more than glad to assist you with this. We do recommend calling our professionals at the customer care center (number is listed on the bottle), they are excellent in resolving these types of concerns.

Original review: June 2, 2018

I've been diagnosed with MS and I've got other things going on. But the muscle-builders and testosterone has helped. I've used other stuff, but Force Factor seems a little cleaner. Their service is good and I've been happy with them.

Original review: June 1, 2018

I'm getting old and I'm trying out Force Factor if it is a good product since it sounded like it might work for me. And, I was looking for something to boost my energy, more or less the testosterone-boosting type items. We were getting supplements for a while, then I had to stop getting for a while, and I've just started back up again. The selection they offer seems to work good. I haven't tried anything like the Force Factor before but it's been working well so far. And indeed, Force Factor is a good product.

Original review: May 26, 2018

Started taking Force Factor Ignite X180 3 years ago to lose weight and burn fat. Even though I'm young at 30 I'm job was very demanding. And took it's till. After a month of taking Ignite X180 I started shedding weight left and right. Also I felt great and could work long days without being tired around 3 in the afternoon. This was a great product!! Before starting I was 250+ pounds. I lost over 85 pounds with a little change in my diet. Weight currently is 165. Highly recommend to anyone.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 25, 2018

I ordered the free trial of Force Factor. While filling out the form on my phone, it auto-filled with my old address when I put in my credit information in. I didn't catch this (my fault). I was billed twice for two orders that were sent to the wrong address (my fault). But then, I called to cancel and was told they would send me the bottles I had paid for. I thought that was really nice, but the bottles never showed up, and when I called to cancel once more, I learned they hadn't put my new address into the system. I'm disappointed I spent time trying to fix the problem, and it wasn't resolved.

Force Factor response

Hi Birttany! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Our customer satisfaction representative is in the process of emailing you right now, therefore, we can get this solved! They will be more than willing to help you with everything. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns and we will be more than glad to help you.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I had a gastric bypass back in 2007 and I was told to use Force Factor. But I did everything but use it so I was intrigued by the commercial. I decided to go ahead. I did a text and someone responded to me. The representatives I spoke with were very knowledgeable. They were very detailed as far as their product and how it could benefit me. And when I said I wanted to think about it, the rep said, "No worries. If you want it, just give me a call and we can go ahead and get it scheduled." There was no forced sale, which I really appreciated. That was the selling point for me right off the bat.

I was scared when I first heard everything. But I took the free sample and after trying it, I was pretty impressed. It just happened that the one that I ordered actually seemed to work for me. I wasn’t taking it on a constant basis but I noticed that when I do take it, my energy level is pretty good. I’m not sluggish and I’m pretty much normal when I work, which is crazy as far as the hours and things getting done. Force Factor is great. It's a must-try. I would definitely research ahead, but it’s very much worth the investment.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I was taking the PX before but didn't really see any results from that, so decided to look for something else and Force Factor showed up and had some good reviews on it. I tried iit and really liked it. And then from there, I just stuck with it. They sent me some pre-workout samples and I liked those. I might end up ordering them some more. The product is great. I definitely feel some improvements from it, so I enjoy taking it. After using the Testosterone Force Factor, I feel a great difference of energy in it. It gives me a lot of stamina and more energy in general to go on throughout my day and throughout my workout too. I would recommend Force Factor to a friend. They're doing great. The products have a good variety and it meets a lot of needs which you are trying to accomplish.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: May 15, 2018

This company is a scam. Their products never work. They steal your money when you forget to cancel the trial subscription. It's been 8 days and I have not received the monthly SUPPLEMENT, which I plan to send back. But wait I'm sure there's gonna be a "restocking" fee plus a shipping fee. Hey Force Factor if your product worked then why are Bo Jackson and Frank Thomas still fat?? Stay away from this company, ignore their commercials and never ever ever ever use their ??? purified products!!!

Force Factor response

Hi Patrick! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Original review: May 13, 2018

I’ve used multivitamins since I was like 18 years old. I was reading about one of Force Factor's products online then I called them and got a product called VolcaNO which is supposed to increase nitrous oxide output in your blood. I also tried the testosterone supplement that they recommended last month and it has been okay but I probably won’t end up sticking with it because it’s not something I was really deficient on. I just wanted to see if it gave me a little boost. I like Force Facctor's selection but their prices are a little over the top at times. It would be nice if they’d price it to sell it and gear it down a little bit. They send me free samples from time to time, just random things like here and there, and they might charged me a dollar for only one of them. The other few were free.

I like their products and they have good customer service. But at the same time, some of the policies that they use makes it difficult to really want to stay with them. For instance, they want to ship out products to me monthly but I keep trying to explain to them that I don’t want a monthly subscription because the way I use it, I don’t need it monthly. One bottle lasts me three or four months. It's also nice to be able to select the plan that I’m on and they let me postpone my membership for a three month period. But every three months, I have to call in and tell them that I want to postpone it for another three months or whatever the case may be. Plus, I’ve been starting to notice that the same product that I’ve been getting from them is offered on eBay and other retailers for less. It’s usually better to get it direct from the company but I got to moderate my spending.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I appreciate the easy to work with staff. If a product is not to my satisfaction there are no questions asked. I've been using Force Factor products for the last 5 years. Force Factor is a great company to do business with. Their products are top notch and they work.

Original review: May 11, 2018

I’m 67 years old and I thought I might need a little help at my old age. I saw Force Factor on television and I decided to try it. I got the Igniter and so far, it seems to be doing what they said it'd do. It ain’t no miracle drug and I wasn’t expecting it to be, but I seem to have the same amount of energy that I had a year ago. As long as it does that, I’ll take it. I’ve also been trying something for joint pains but I still can’t decide if it’s doing me good or not.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I did not want to renew this offer and was contacted by a representative and told him so. I still receive bottles and do not want this jittery drug!!! Please do not ship anymore for the love of all that is sane. STOP THE SHIPMENT. This stuff is wack!!!

Original review: May 10, 2018

DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. I received one trial of pills that made me nauseous, jittery and provided no results. I called to cancel and the rep said she was sending another bottle out so I could get used to it. I never received that bottle and was very clear I didn't want to be charged. Six months later, they charged my credit card! I called and they refuse to give me a refund! Don't go for their supposed free trial, they're just scammers trying to get your credit card information.

Force Factor response

Hi Nicole! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Original review: May 10, 2018

I have used Force Factor for a number of years and try enthusiastically take advantage of their many trials. It allows me to take my own time to experience what works for me. I have found several products that uniquely are in tune to my situations. I have always found the staff available, polite, knowledgeable and a wide array of quality products to choose from that most importantly... WORK.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I have tried many of Force Factors products, mainly, LeanFire XT. I've lost closed to 100lbs, I also changed my diet and exercise daily. I'm currently taking their Dominate Package to try to build more muscle and mass (just started). I like the sample products they put in with your order, when you order on a regular basis. Also, very pleased with their customer service, which is very helpful and friendly.

Original review: May 7, 2018

Staying in shape is something I always like to do on a spare time off thing. Also, I am getting married and I like to stay attractive for the wife. I’ve always taken some form of supplements and Creatine powder which worked out heavily all the time. Then I heard about Force Factor and it was a killer deal. So I decided I was gonna go ahead and take a couple of bottles up. It’d be nice to get something like that and try it out to see how it affected me.

Normally, when I take supplements, sometimes I get that rush or my ears tingle but Force Factor didn’t do that to me. It continued to help me get the same results to keep boosting my testosterone and my workout powers. So it’s been really good that way. And I’m not getting the whole let-down of using it where the stuff would work for five months then it’d be garbage because my body would get used to it. It’s continually working and I’m still doing a good job of maintaining.

Force Factor's wide selection of products is awesome and from that, I was able to find the product I was looking for. It's easy to get and work with. It's amazingly uplifting and the price is affordable, too. Plus, everybody’s been super helpful and understanding at Force Factor. There was a moment where I couldn’t afford some stuff then I had a rep call me and he was so willing to work with me. So they are an all around a good company and they have great supplements. You’d be dumb if you didn’t take them.

When my friends ask me how I am still in shape, I always tell them I eat right and take Force Factor. I tell them that it helps burn all that excess crap, gives me more energy, and makes me feel like I wanna be up and outside. I also tell them that it's totally worth it. I know a dude who was 300 pounds and we have both gone into Force Factor. The dude weighs 185 now while I was trying to go the other way. He was using it as a supplement but he’s also working out and eating right. So there was more that contributes but like me, he said that the supplement also gives him the energy and the drive to want to do that stuff.

Original review: May 6, 2018

I hit 45 years and started to slow down, and I was not able to recover as fast as before after a workout at the gym. I was looking for a little bit of help and boost, so I decided to start using supplements. I saw Force Factor on TV, then I did research on reviews. I contacted Force Factor, then they shipped me some free samples. I tried their product and I liked it, and I kept on ordering. I like the unique selection that they offer. I’ve tried a couple of different things, and I really liked some of them, but I haven’t liked others as much. They seem to be good about letting me try things or holding my shipments while I'm trying something else.

I like Force Factor and the only thing is I wish they could make some changes to their website. But I understand what they’re doing. When I call them, I’ll be talking to a rep live, unlike with a website where I'll not be talking to anybody. Nonetheless, I like the results after using their products. I definitely feel like I get a boost of energy when I take these before I get to the gym. Force Factor gives me the edge that I'm looking for in my everyday workout.

Original review: May 5, 2018

Force Factor's supplements are better than the ESA products. I think they're right in the ballpark with Blue Star. Those two are the best in the market right now. I'm still using Force Factor's products right now and I can see results to a certain extent. I use X180 Ignite and King Alpha. Overall they're good products and I enjoy them. I recommend Force Factor. It's good stuff and they have reasonable prices. I've had an awesome experience with them.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I like Force Factor. It's the place I go to get my supplements. They have a lot of products, so they’re not lacking in anything. I’m using a pre-workout and a test booster and so far, everything's been good.

Force Factor Company Information