Call toll free
3.28/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Force Factor has one goal in mind and that is to make individuals more powerful, stronger and faster. Two Harvard University rowers in 2009 founded Force Factor. Even though the company is still young, Force Factor won GNC’s prestigious 'Rising Star' award within a year. Their products provide formulated supplements for the body to achieve lean muscle, burn fat and preform with explosive energy. The company began to grow quickly and the owners believe it is a testament to the quality of this product. Join the nationwide community today of men and women who have seen the impact of Force Factor!

496 Force Factor Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I was looking for testosterone pills since I was lacking. I talked to a few guys at the job, and they explained to me about the symptoms that I have like I was not getting any energy and I wasn't building any muscles. They said that it was maybe because I was low on testosterone. I'm also 37 years old. I told this to one of the guys who go and do a workout with me at the gym. He told me about one of the Force Factor commercials on TV and said that I should get the Ignite 180 sample and try it out for a month. After that, I decided to join for the whole monthly supply.

I get a Volcano at the same time with Ignite and so far, I feel good. I'm talking two pills every morning and two pills of each before my workout. In the beginning, it was hurting my liver but eventually, my body started reacting better since I was getting more active. It's amazing actually. I no longer lack in self-energy in the mornings when I wake up. Before, I was like, "I don't wanna get up." It's also helping me since I started working more on my upper body. My muscles are changing and my body's growing. I'm also eating a lot and the pills are keeping everything together. I'm very satisfied with Force Factor and I recommend it.

Get expert buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I read about Force Factor and a couple of days later, I got a phone call from one of their reps and he was telling me about it. And I go to GNC all the time and I went ahead and tried it. I've been using it ever since. The products are on point and they're good stuff. When I'm in town, I go at least three days to be in the gym and work out for a couple of hours and feel like I'm still pumped. I like their product very much. I talked to them a week ago and I upgraded from the Alpha King to something like Superior. But they were sending me the sample of the Volcano. That stuff is on point as well. I had a couple of samples and just by a couple of days working out, I felt a difference with that.

If it could be a lot cheaper and be as on point as it is, so be it. But you pay for what you get. My girlfriend and I were using different products and using Force Factor, it didn’t even take months for it to get in my system because by the second bottle, it's very progressive. And then I mix it up with some other stuff, take a little pre-workout drink and it's over the edge. I'm a satisfied customer.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I had been into sports when I was young until I was 27. I played pro soccer but after I retired, I never practiced any sport or took any supplements. When I was 54, I was playing very bad and I was trying to improve it. I tried to change my life, to work out and do things I had never done. I started to exercise then somebody told me I needed supplements. People told me about many supplements and I tried to do it. I always read the reviews and all the literature about the products. I made sure of every single product in this field. I read about Mega Men and some people told me about Herbalife. None of my friends was using Force Factor. But I saw that Force Factor was one of the best choices and I chose it over many products.

I was using Factor 2 but Force Factor doesn’t have Factor 2 anymore. So I tried to see the other products and then I changed it. I went to X180 and then I changed it. When people talk to you about another product, you try to investigate. I tried other things and I have cancelled Force Factor three times but I always came back to it. It’s part of my daily routine now and it has improved my health. I use Force Factor because I wanna be in the same stage I am now. I’m 67 years old now but when you look at me now and me before, you can’t tell how much my change is. Many people don’t think I have the age I have. Force Factor is a wonderful product and my experience, so far, has been wonderful. They have good customer service too. They always help me.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I noticed that I tend to eat more when I'm on Force Factor. I have a really fast metabolism. But I probably should practice a little more better diet. I don't eat a whole lot but when I do, I eat really healthy. I like the Force Factor products really well, other than I don't really care for all that coating on the capsules. It's kinda gooey like and kinda scary in a sense. But everything worked out good. I got exactly what I wanted there, including some free samples.

They got a real good selection of stuff. But it's more geared towards the guy that can actually devote certain hours out of the day and somebody that has the time, that can work that into their schedule. Me, personally, I don't have that much time. I wish I did, but I'm a real busy guy with a business. I wish I could devote at least two hours everyday but I am so all over the place. It's just crazy. But they got an excellent product. I feel great. I'm 54 years old and I don't take any other medication. I weigh about 170 pounds, I'm about 5'11" and I feel like a million dollars. I can not guarantee how long it's gonna last, but right now, I'm living it.

Original review: June 17, 2018

I'm 42 years old. I can't burn fat like I used to because the metabolism and testosterone drops. Everything just started dropping and it sucks. I just wish I was 20 again. But that was what made me start looking. I just need something to give me that little extra boost. I was using another product and I decided to give Force Factor a shot and see if I like it.

I got free samples and it was expensive. So I called, and they do work with you like lower price. It was like $69 a month. I was like, "I can't afford that." So when I called, they said, "We'll lower down it down $39.99." I’m like, “Why don't you just offer that straight up?” If I wouldn't have called, then I’d have been paying this higher rate. It's like they take advantage of people that just won't call.

The Alpha King was slightly better from the product I used before. It felt like I had more energy for my workout. I also felt like I was burning more fat with it. I could just tell that I was a little bit leaner like my workouts were more productive. When the weeks went on, I could literally feel and tell a difference. I've been trying a few others just to see if it's actually legit. I've been on something different for the last two months and I'm gonna go back to Force Factor because I can just tell a difference with them. There's five I can try with Force Factor. I was using the Alpha King and then I tried the Test X180. When all is said and done, if I could use both of them at the same time, it would be awesome. But it's just too expensive. So the one that gave me the most bang for my buck was the Alpha King.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Force Factor?

Original review: May 17, 2019

I ordered the 2-week trial hoping to circumvent trips to GNC & try a new probiotic. The initial order is a "free trial" for two weeks; followed by a monthly billing of $84.99. The company's shipment was over a week late to arrive. This leave little time to integrate this into my routine and guard efficacy. Secondly, when my credit card is on file, it's highly disconcerting to risk this amount of money when a company's first impression is unreliable. The customer service agent did not understand this and offered to extend the deadline into a date where I will be traveling for my job in the South. Instead of being respectful, he questioned my motivation for canceling then essentially asked me to analyze his conduct. He comes across as an amateur CS agent. Combine my disillusionment, his resistance, my concern of automatic money withdrawal, and his attitude, and you have an irate woman whom no longer even wants this product in her life.

I respectfully worked in and enjoyed customer service for seven years. I know what I want. This product is not it already. I raised my voice on the phone to a point where I didn't recognize myself. Do they sell products for stress relief in dealing with the company? #1 seller, guaranteed. I will not be a customer and our local gym members will be hearing about my experience in our community forum. This is ** marketing and follow-through and absolutely unprofessional. You have choices. Utilize them.

Original review: April 19, 2019

The VIP prices are still a bit higher than at GNC and Walmart. It seems weird to be a member and pay more than someone that goes to Walmart for the same product if I’ve been a valid customer for years and have tried many of your products.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I have taken Alpha King for the last year and have noticed a dramatic increase in energy and being focused. I am over 50 and without it I find myself always being tired and falling asleep. Taking it daily in the morning has turned my life around and I feel 15-20 years younger. I love the stuff!!!

Original review: April 19, 2019

I love Force Factor.... It gives me the drive early in the morning when I do my workouts and keeps me going all day!! It's hard for me to get up at 4 am but when I take my vitamins by the time I get to the gym they start kicking in and gives me the extra adrenaline I need for a great workout.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I saw Force Factor through an ad and they had that try-it-all free thing that I got into. They worked okay, so I kept them and I've been using them for a while now. I've done the Volcano and the Leanfire. They help me with focus and energy for the gym. I could also tell that they help with some leaning out and stuff. I purchased them online and the cost was a little high, but everything’s looking good through the program. The customer service has been helpful as well, so it seems like Force Factor is a pretty good company.

Original review: April 18, 2019

Must stop using your products because of medical issue. Your company was very helpful every time. In a while I will start again. Just not wise for me at this time. Any time I had a question it was taken care of. I will start again in a few months.

Original review: April 16, 2019

I ordered this product thinking it was a free one-time offer. I read the print and didn't see anywhere saying I would be billed every month for $81 but apparently there is the fine print I missed. When I called to cancel and get a refund I was told I had two options. 1. Receive the product and keep it and receive a Refund of $45. 2. Return the product and pay for shipping and state tax for a refund of $69. Don't waste your time on this product. IT DOESN'T WORK. I saw no difference. I will be sending it back. Not worth $69.

Hi Dustyn,

Our customer satisfaction manager is in the process of emailing you right now, therefore, we can get this resolved!

Force Factor

Original review: April 13, 2019

I was doing some research regarding nitric oxide benefits. The strength and the development in the Force Factor were intriguing to me because I’m an endurance athlete. I am sent the Volcano Extreme every month and it does a very good job for me. I'd tell friends to try Force Factor.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I ordered sample in Dec 2018. I put my credit card. However, I never tried it. I thought if I don’t order, they won’t send me or charge me. In Jan 2019, I got one bottle. I opened the package but there is no letter inside. I just ignored it. I don’t open the bottle. In Feb, I got another one. I am suspicious. I found one small paper covered with plastic outside the enveloped. This one can easily missed. This is fraud.

I opened it. I saw the bill of 76$ for very small bottle and charged my credit card. I called customer service. They don’t want to take it back. This guy finally gave me 41$ refund for both Jan and Feb. I got cancellation email. I lost money. After reading comments, Force Factor keeps charging the account. I’ll keep an eye. If they charge me, I’ll definitely report to my credit card company about this fraud company. I don’t authorize transaction. They are sneaky. There is no paper communication. Email can be missed easily.

Hi Thaung,

Force Factor

Original review: March 2, 2019

I was looking for an extra boost and I felt like I needed it. I was watching a Force Factor commercial on TV and decided to use them. The selections they offered were good and the products were exactly what I was looking for. So far, it’s working the way I want it to. I don’t get tired as easily which was the boost I was looking for since I need my energy sustained over more than a 12 to 14-hour period.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Force Factor has higher quality and it's organic. If it's not made with a lot of additives, then it's for better health. It's also quite easy to find Force Factor products. But shipping is terrible and when I need the product right away, it comes so slow. The shipping is just regular mail and sometimes it can take up to seven days to receive it. That's my biggest problem with them. But I'm getting positive results from using their products and it feels pretty good.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I wanted to feel better so I started using Force Factor. I’ve asked that it be suspended temporarily because I'm in and out of the hospital. My doctor won’t let me take them at the hospital, but when I’m home and I take them, they make me feel great. I suggest it for all males. I have five sons, and I have requested all five of them to take Force Factor.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

All I needed was to lose 5 to 10 pounds. I bought the supplements of Force Factor online through Amazon and the website navigation was easy when I was shopping. Force Factor's product worked so I got another one. It made me a little jittery though. Other than that, my experience with the company was good stuff and everything seemed fine.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Force Factor charged my card without my permission. In looking at getting a "free" sample, I entered my credit card information BEFORE they showed me how much the "free" sample cost. When I saw the charge, I discontinued the transaction. I then received several calls & messages from their customer service about completing the transaction. I told them NO over and over. However, they sent it anyway. Someone at Force Factor pushed through an unapproved transaction and this is wrong!

So, when I had a $74.98 charge on my card that I NEVER APPROVED, I was surprised and disputed with my credit card company. Now, I did, after filing the dispute, get a package in the mail, that I never agreed to. I didn't open the package and immediately sent it back to the company and, per my UPSP tracking, they receive it on 1/17/2019. Regardless, Force Factor fought my dispute and on 2/6/2019, well after they received the product back, the charge was put back on my card!

I called their customer service to explain that they received the product back, that I never agreed to take to begin with, and that they also charged me. I simply asked the representative to credit me back since they took their merchandise back but still had my money. She declined to help me. The biggest issue I have is that I never completed the purchase. Someone who called me to try to get me to complete the initial purchase transaction must have taken liberties to shove the transaction through anyway. Whoever pushed it through, even though I NEVER authorized, should be penalized. That is dishonest and taking advantage of consumers.

Further, their free sample isn’t free and, if they were an honest company not trying to scam people, they wouldn’t make you put your credit card info in before they show you how much free actually costs. Buyer beware as this company is going to do what they can to take advantage of people at an extreme monthly cost which is 4X what their competitors are charging!!!

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for reaching out! It appears that you ordered the trial online. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Force Factor

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

I use the testosterone and the Score! from Force Factor. It is being shipped to me every three weeks. However, I’m not liking the products. They are too expensive and I also have not seen that much results from using them. I would suggest that Force Factor drop the prices. If a friend were to ask me about it, I would tell them to think about it.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

Ordered it once for supposed "shipping" just to keep getting my debit card $79 with no way to cancel it. If I do take it for a few days in a row it makes unbelievably sick and nauseous. So no I wouldn't recommend it. I tell everybody not to order it and get scammed or take it and get sick. I'd just like my $140 you all stole from my account "that I'm aware of" back.

Hi Chris,

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I believe that this product works. My metabolism is extremely high, so it takes a lot in order for me to gain muscle mass, or weight. Thus far, in roughly six months, I've gained five pounds, and some mass. Yet, my libido is on point. I was not trying for this, but it's there.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I was searching for a supplement to give me energy, and I started reading about Force Factor, and the comments and the reviews made me give it a try. I don't use it on a daily basis. But when I do use it, it is something noticeable. So far, I liked it. The price for it, however, is a little steep and I don't know if I'm gonna be able to afford it. Other than that, it is effective. It give you the mental agility that they claim that it does. I felt it.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I like Force Factor a lot and I would recommend it. The prices are very good and they give a discount if you’ve been a member for a long time. I like LeanFire a lot. It’s good for energy and losing weight, and I lost 16 pounds from it. I use the BCAA mainly during the summer and I also got the Fuego. I usually call Force Factor to order. Their customer service is very good and I like it a lot as well. Walmart carries Force Factor and price-wise, they’re good on them.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

I took Volcano Extreme for three months but it didn’t do anything for me, so I stopped using them. I contacted Force Factor when I cancelled.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

While this product may work for some it did not work in any way for me. After 120 day trial period, I called and terminated the program, even got an email confirmation of the termination. They did not terminate it at all. They continued to bill me and send more product. After a second termination call and a second confirmation the product stopped coming but the auto billing continued. I sent the unordered product back and now three weeks after the shipping receipt confirmation they still are yet to process my refund with no explanation as to why. This company really needs to learn customer service, and to stop over selling the product. It is all VERY misleading.

Hi Jeff,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. It appears that you had multiple trial orders for the same product however we would love to make things right!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

I was told that if I wanted to postpone an order for 30 days that I had to call force factor by the 25th?! I called a day early and was informed that the date had been changed to the 24th??? Nobody informed me of this change! I don't like doing business that way! I need my money refunded to my account immediately! That money was meant for other things. Not your company secretly changing a date and still charging me for something I do not need at this time!

Hi Derek,

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

Force Factor has always been an awesome product! All right products I have tried have changed my life along with working out! Keep making awesome products that work also your customer service is very friendly and informative they keep you updated on the latest products and discounts!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Terrible! I cancelled my subscription in Nov, they never cancelled, still taking $ out and sending stuff! Every time tried to cancel before that, they pressure you into something else with a free sample of something else. Pain in the butt.

Hi Stephen,

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I like Force Factor's products as they seem to help. I haven't lost any weight, but they give me more energy for a workout. Also, the discounted prices are good. The Fuego seems to be pretty expensive, but the VPX Shotgun is $34 for 30 servings and it's a lot more soluble than the Fuego. The people have always been very nice, and I don’t feel like I'm being talked into something even though they are good salesmen. Everybody has been really good with me and I'm pretty happy with everything.

Force Factor Company Information