Call toll free
3.83/5
Based on 123 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Force Factor has one goal in mind and that is to make individuals more powerful, stronger and faster. Two Harvard University rowers in 2009 founded Force Factor. Even though the company is still young, Force Factor won GNC’s prestigious 'Rising Star' award within a year. Their products provide formulated supplements for the body to achieve lean muscle, burn fat and preform with explosive energy. The company began to grow quickly and the owners believe it is a testament to the quality of this product. Join the nationwide community today of men and women who have seen the impact of Force Factor!

427 Force Factor Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I’d recommend Force Factor. I've been using them for about a year and I felt a little better.

Get expert buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

When I purchased the Ignite X180, as well as VolcaNo, Force Factor 2, and Alpha King from Force Factor, I did it online. The supplements give me energy and they do help out. They're among the products that actually work okay with me. I try other ones before, but they make me dizzy or give me some heart pain. While Force Factor got good supplements, the most important part still is to do it with a good meal, as well as proper exercise.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Trial membership in February 2018, cancelled in March 2018... 5 months later they debited my account. I have received no product or further correspondence since March. It is a scam, buyer beware. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY WITH NO RECOURSE. Now I'm out $74.98 for a product that didn't even work to begin with. Horrible business. I will leave this review on every avenue available until my funds are returned.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I work out and I get tired quickly even before we get started. I used to have a lot of energy, but I got an age issue. When I was doing lightweight, I can do sets of 100 and I can keep going but I would just stop at around 50. Force Factor gave me a push job after that and it gave me energy. It worked with my muscles but I don't use them anymore.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I couldn’t find the strength or the willingness to work out, which also affects the results, like I don’t really get to move up in strength and endurance. Then I saw an ad online and it said Force Factor was the new breakthrough product. It turned out to be really good. I have tried different things before but then there’s stuff out there that’s really weak and doesn’t really do anything and they wanted me to become like a member. At first, it was like they’re questionable. They’ll put you on a subscription and then all of a sudden you start getting these small charges here and there. But Force Factor didn’t do anything like that. They were really honest.

I used the Test X180 and then Force Factor 2 for a while. And then I kinda got out of exercising. But recently I re-started again and they said they discontinued the Force Factor 2 and now they’re doing the VolcaNO. This one is actually much better than the Factor 2. I really like that one. So it’s pretty good stuff. There’s stuff in the stores that you could buy off the shelf, but this stuff is really potent and works fast and well. You really feel it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Force Factor?

Original review: July 24, 2018

I know what Force Factor is because I’ve always been in the workout game. I did the sampler and I had a few more bottles, and I was satisfied. However, I’m looking to cancel it right now. It is not easy to find what I'm looking for.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 23, 2018

I signed up for a free trial. My BAD! I forgot to say no before the 18 day trial of the 15 day supply which was supposed to be a full month's worth ran out. They charged me $75 for a one month supply. They never delivered on time with and wanted to do so for another six months. Go to Walmart and buy vitamins in the store for 1/2 the cost and get a hell of a lot more in the deal.

Force Factor response

Hi Jim! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

We will be more than glad to assist you with this. We do recommend calling our professionals at the customer care center (Number is listed on the bottle), they are excellent in resolving these types of concerns.

They will be more than willing to help you with everything.Let us know if you have any questions or concerns and we will be more than glad to help you. Our customer satisfaction representative is in the process of emailing you right now, therefore, we can get this solved!

Original review: July 22, 2018

I heard from other people and my trainer that using supplements does a good job. I tried Force Factor and it has definitely helped out a lot. I use Volcano and Alpha King which are the two that I got the most benefits from. I see a difference after taking the supplements after two weeks. Volcano gives me energy and recovery whilst Alpha King gives me extra testosterone for when I lift. I recommend Force Factor to others if they are trying to do something different with their body.

Original review: July 19, 2018

I was using another supplement which I had been purchasing from EMC and Force Factor sounded quite similar. It was also a little cheaper so I thought I'd try it. I've been using it for seven months now and I've been happy with the product and the cost. Overall, using it has been a good experience.

Original review: July 18, 2018

I saw the Force Factor commercial and I liked the information that I learned in it. I ordered online and I liked it. Force Factor is a good product and it does what it claims to do. It's better than anything I’ve had before and I would recommend them. Sometimes, they send free samples too.

Original review: July 16, 2018

Force Factor is reasonably priced and consistent. It's easy on the stomach and my overall experience using it has been good. However, I don't like how I have to take it twice a day and that's always been a major downfall. Nevertheless, customer service is good and I feel the product delivers what it says it will deliver.

Original review: July 14, 2018

The selection of products offered by Force Factor is good. But they need to send to me the order before I'm done with what I got. I keep calling them and postponing it because I’ll be overstock. At first, I was sweating for no reason and I can’t sleep at night. It was too much but then when I started taking one at a time every other day, it was better than it was for me.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 14, 2018

I texted for the free bottle. I was naive and thought it was for a free bottle. Once I put in my info, THEN in small print it said I was signed up for auto shipment for a ridiculous price. I will be calling for cancellation and my money back. I will inform my bank to NOT accept this debit. I don't want this product. I don't care if it is great (I don't know if it is and don't care). If the company was honest, I would have given the product a fair chance. They are a company without ethics. They just want your debit or credit card information. Now my account is overdrawn and I have to fix things with the bank. I do not recommend this product and I will let people know this is a scam.

Force Factor response

Hi Beth! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Original review: July 13, 2018

I’ve been a customer for almost a year now. Force Factor stands by their products and very accommodating when it comes to canceling, changing or sending samples. The reps are fantastic and knowledgeable. Force Factor has helped me reduce anxiety from trying to find the correct supplements for my specific need. I can highly recommend Force Factor and their products.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I tried a couple of supplements but I didn’t like so much of them. I gave Force Factor a shot and I like it. It is much what I want and they're better than what I’ve used in the past. They’re also good about having plenty of selections. While I don't care much about the Tempest, I don’t need anything other than Volcano. The products work and give me more energy. People have come up and tell me that I’m starting to look buff. I would recommend Force Factor.

Original review: July 11, 2018

My checking account was debited May and June, almost 5-6 months after cancelling my auto-shipment. When I requested my money back from the May charge, they needed another debit card # so they could charge me $2.50 to refund my money that they should not have taken in the first place. With my call about the May transaction I assumed they understood that my auto ship was cancelled so do not charge me again... They debited my account in June! I never received either item that they charged me for...

Force Factor response

Hi Cassandra! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Original review: July 11, 2018

I only wish I had taken a before pic. I am 47 years young. I started taking the products Test180, Volcano with Probio Stress. Pre Workout Fuego and Post Workout BCAA. I have lost 15 pounds of fat and gained it back in muscle mass. I say that because I weigh the same and have dropped 2 pant sizes!

Original review: July 11, 2018

I saw Force Factor on Facebook and it looked like something I could use to lose weight. I purchased some supplements online and the selection they offered was great. They got a lot of products. Upon using what I purchased, I had a little bit of result but it was not what I expected. Then I had to quit taking them because I had neck surgery and that kind of put me in a bind financially. But when I tried to cancel my order, their salespeople were very pushy. They tried to convince me to just suspend it for a little while then they'd check back with me in three months. But I told them that I got four bottles of that crap sitting in my house and that I was not gonna take that probably my whole life.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I'm 55 years old and I don’t take any vitamins. I'm not a pill taker at all but I figured I’d try Force Factor. It was a free trial and I tried for the 30 days. I noticed a little bit of difference but not much. At one point, I called to discontinue the product, not because I was dissatisfied but I just didn’t see the need in it and I don’t feel like my body is lacking in the areas that they were recommending it for. But then they lowered the price a little bit so I tried it for another two or three months. I wasn’t taking it every single day as there are some days that I miss it and because I’m not in a pill regimen. Overall, depending on body chemistry, I’m sure Force Factor helps some people more than others.

Original review: July 3, 2018

While the product selection offered by Force Factor is fine, there's one product in particular I use. It's my first time using supplements and I was able to find the products I was looking for but I felt minimal result. I don't feel much more energy.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Force Factor gave me energy. I didn’t feel jittery so I was able to work out without feeling a loss of energy. It made me feel like I had that good work out. When they first came out, there were about four selections which I got. But then they came out with more and more. I use the Test 180. They also sent a free thing like the gummy bear, which is pretty good. I was gonna call them to check into that a little bit more. At first, it was a little expensive but because I was with Force Factor for so long, they gave me a VIP price and I really enjoy that. That was really nice.

Original review: July 1, 2018

I was looking for a supplement that would work with me and my change in diet, and also would give me a little more energy. I saw Force Factor and I ordered the first product which was not the one I’m currently using. And then I moved to the next product that came out and was happy with that. And now, the latest product that I’m using once a day, is fabulous. So I’ve been pleased with all the products that I’ve used and the selection that they have available.

I also use the pre-workout product before I work out three or four times a week. So that’s been really valuable because it allows me to have more energy and better stamina. It allows me to finish my workout. I don’t get the nausea that I would get sometimes halfway through the workout. I’m not only pleased with the product, but I’m also pleased with the customer service. Everything’s been done over the phone and there was one time a mistake had been made during the shipment but they fixed it right away.

Original review: June 27, 2018

Force Factor had more and better ingredients than anyone else. I used them for a period of about nine months. And then, I just started using it again. I like it a lot. Their rep was great. They usually call me when I purchase. Overall, Force Factor helps a lot. I'd tell others to try them too.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I noticed that I tend to eat more when I'm on Force Factor. I have a really fast metabolism. But I probably should practice a little more better diet. I don't eat a whole lot but when I do, I eat really healthy. I like the Force Factor products really well, other than I don't really care for all that coating on the capsules. It's kinda gooey like and kinda scary in a sense. But everything worked out good. I got exactly what I wanted there, including some free samples.

They got a real good selection of stuff. But it's more geared towards the guy that can actually devote certain hours out of the day and somebody that has the time, that can work that into their schedule. Me, personally, I don't have that much time. I wish I did, but I'm a real busy guy with a business. I wish I could devote at least two hours everyday but I am so all over the place. It's just crazy. But they got an excellent product. I feel great. I'm 54 years old and I don't take any other medication. I weigh about 170 pounds, I'm about 5'11" and I feel like a million dollars. I can not guarantee how long it's gonna last, but right now, I'm living it.

Original review: June 20, 2018

I get in the trial to see if this Product work and They charge me 89.98 before I reserved the trial and the charge was double. I call to customer service and try to cancel and they said that I can't cancel, they don't care if I try the product or not. I ask for the supervisor and never pick up. I wait for one hour and decide to hang up, so be advise that customer service who represent this product they just want the money not if you satisfied, thanks for reading.

Updated on 08/18/018: My problem continues with Force Factor refund. After receiving confirmation from the Force Factor return customer supervisor the money that my card was mistakenly invoiced two months ago they still did not return it. And I called again and they told me to wait for the bank will communicate with them and the bank will take them and they will refuse to pay and now the bank will bill me for the money. Not only I run out of money in the account that now the payment of my cell phone could not charge it and I stayed without a huge cell phone that I just put my mother in a nursing home. Companies like Force Factor do not want us to buy their products when they lie to their customers.

Force Factor response

Peter, we looked into your account and you only paid for the trial. You have not been billed for a monthly supply from us. I am confused because judging from your order history you have had the pleasure of many free trials since 2010. Please email Jason@ForceFactor.com directly to see if we can figure out what is going on.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I've seen a Force Factor ad on TV. I'm getting a little old and I thought maybe it's something that can give me a little kick. First time. I tried the other one. But I'm doing the Alpha King now and this might have a little bit more kick. I got some joint supplements in and something about anxiety stress supplements that they sent with the Alpha King. The product seemed to be doing pretty good when I was working out about four days a week.

Original review: June 18, 2018

I ordered the trial because I wanted to try the ForeBrain and after a couple of times using it, I felt anxious and off so I stopped after a week. There was no problem till I got hit with a $75 charge. When I signed up I had no clue that I was signing up for another bottle that I thought I was just testing. What is even worse was that I over drafted my bank account and when I called to try and get a refund because it was nothing but a misunderstanding, the guy just kept trying to sell me on other products. I told him the situation and that my account was negative so why he was trying to sell me was frustrating. This company sucks honestly and I wish this was never a problem because I actually see some good reviews. But damn thanks Force Factor for sucking!

Force Factor response

Hi Charles! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Original review: June 18, 2018

When I cancelled my order they did not cancel and shipped and charged me again! And when I called the company they said I never called them! Do not I repeat do not order from this company! They would not reimburse my money as promised.

Force Factor response

Hi Nancy! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Original review: June 17, 2018

I'm 42 years old. I can't burn fat like I used to because the metabolism and testosterone drops. Everything just started dropping and it sucks. I just wish I was 20 again. But that was what made me start looking. I just need something to give me that little extra boost. I was using another product and I decided to give Force Factor a shot and see if I like it.

I got free samples and it was expensive. So I called, and they do work with you like lower price. It was like $69 a month. I was like, "I can't afford that." So when I called, they said, "We'll lower down it down $39.99." I’m like, “Why don't you just offer that straight up?” If I wouldn't have called, then I’d have been paying this higher rate. It's like they take advantage of people that just won't call.

The Alpha King was slightly better from the product I used before. It felt like I had more energy for my workout. I also felt like I was burning more fat with it. I could just tell that I was a little bit leaner like my workouts were more productive. When the weeks went on, I could literally feel and tell a difference. I've been trying a few others just to see if it's actually legit. I've been on something different for the last two months and I'm gonna go back to Force Factor because I can just tell a difference with them. There's five I can try with Force Factor. I was using the Alpha King and then I tried the Test X180. When all is said and done, if I could use both of them at the same time, it would be awesome. But it's just too expensive. So the one that gave me the most bang for my buck was the Alpha King.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I've been buying Force Factor for about two years now. I've used the Ignite, and I'm using the VolcaNO, and the Factor 2 right now. I like them both. I tried other products but Force Factor seems to do what I need it to do. So I just pretty much stick with it. Their website is user-friendly and everything is shipped to me. Everything has been good and I've suggested Force Factor to a bunch of my friends.

Force Factor Company Information

2009
24 School Street, 4th Floor
Boston
MA
www.forcefactor.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business