Call toll free
3.44/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Force Factor has one goal in mind and that is to make individuals more powerful, stronger and faster. Two Harvard University rowers in 2009 founded Force Factor. Even though the company is still young, Force Factor won GNC’s prestigious 'Rising Star' award within a year. Their products provide formulated supplements for the body to achieve lean muscle, burn fat and preform with explosive energy. The company began to grow quickly and the owners believe it is a testament to the quality of this product. Join the nationwide community today of men and women who have seen the impact of Force Factor!

466 Force Factor Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I used this product for almost 8 months without results, not even an ounce dropped. When I called to cancel they asked me to put the account on hold and finish my stash of bottles...again no results! They wouldn’t give me my money back and would only offer me a discount on another product! This is so no customer oriented!

Hi Ivette,

Our customer satisfaction manager is in the process of emailing you right now, therefore, we can get this resolved!

Force Factor

Get expert buying tips about Health Products and Supplements delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

Updated on 01/14/2019: They didn't do anything but tell me that they were cancelling my subscription and sent me a form to fill out and send back the product. I don't have the product because I never ordered the product. It's just another way to give me the run-around and keep from returning my almost $400.

Original Review: Around 4 months ago I started noticing charges on my account for almost $99 from a company called LeanFire XT. I had emailed the company and told them that I do not have any knowledge of ordering this product, also the fact that I'm a woman I'd never even heard of this product, and yet I was being charged almost $99. I have my account every month. I didn't want to cancel my entire card because it takes 7 to 10 days to get a new one so I once again emailed the company and explain to them that I had no knowledge of this account and yet I received no response and my account continues to be charged. As a matter of fact it was charged just a few minutes ago for two charges this time.

I don't know what to do. I guess I'll be forced to cancel my entire account. I'm very unhappy with the service. I have hearing issues and so it's difficult for me to call on a phone and be understood so I attempted to email but that was also unsuccessful. So I'm attempting to reach out to the company in this way and hopefully they will respond to me and start taking the proper steps to return my money.

Hi Amber,

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 25, 2018

I ordered their product from a radio ad stating that they are affiliated with GNC. They sent the 15 day trial for Alpha King. It's Christmas morning (1:40am). They charged my prepaid card that only had $133 on it until I get paid again (unemployment check - been laid off since June). Nowhere! Anywhere! Did they say they were going to charge me automatically. The product didn't work and I don't want anything to do with a company that don't have the decency to allow their customers to choose if they want to purchase their products. I HATE COMPANIES LIKE FORCE FACTOR!!!

Hi Ciugyfiu,

Force Factor

Original review: Dec. 17, 2018

They do not inform you when you sign up to receive the trial that they will automatically charge your card. They say specifically that you are paying only for shipping when you get the trial and then they automatically charge you a couple weeks later. The confirmation emails say NOTHING about this. I could not find this information ANYWHERE when I looked up my trial order. There is nowhere on the website to take off your credit card information. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. I demand a refund.

Hi Emily,

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

Updated on 12/10/2018: So attached is the Force Factor response to my initial post about how they steal people’s money through shady business practices. Lo and behold I was introduced to the fine print section. I clearly have a cancellation, that says will happen in 24 hours. Why is the cancellation button on even on there if it will 100% or 99.9% of the time NOT cancel your “free” trial? It was meant to be deceptive. I have no idea how long it will take to get my money back, only that I’m supposed to send something back that was NEVER authorized. Who do these people think they are? The product does absolutely nothing for me. Monday morning can’t get here fast enough. It’s 2:33am and I’m livid. They stole my money during mortgage time and I’m not stopping until everyone who has been screwed over by them had their say.

Original review: I’ll make this quick as far as what this complaint is about. You’ll see by the many other complaints of how ordering the free trial is a scam to steal money for a product you never ordered. Order free trial, get billed 1$ to authorize acct to steal. Read reviews of how the free trial after 1 month will steal 80 from your acct even though you cancel. Cancel acct. Get cancellation order that will be processed in 24 hours. Cancellation never happens of course. Send out package that wasn’t authorized. No tracking number or email confirmation will be sent to email address during the process.

Now I haven’t made it any further than this because the way to steal my money or USELESS product was mailed out Dec 07, 2018 under the veil of secrecy. I call and speak to a customer service rep. whom I ask a few questions with the first being. "Do you receive a million calls like this." Answer “Yes.” She said once I get the package I can return it. Did not say if a free return would be with product. Or I could right then get a 60% refund. That’s funny. They are willing to give me back 60% now of the money that they stole from me. Wow, you really have to admire the audacity. I applaud them for that. The rep asked did I receive the cancellation email. I asked her. “You answer it for me.” She proceeded to tell me about the refund options. Asked to speak to a supervisor, of course none are available. They have their reps fielding calls without a supervisor. Oh wait she said they don’t work weekends.

-No email (tracking # they will call it’s) is sent stating they have charged your card before they ship the next product, or portion of scam. -While you’re on the phone with the rep a cancellation will be sent then. Laughable. -I have a screenshot of when I canceled it. -A lawyer will look around and find out if most every time they do this is done in the way I just specifically broke down as much as possible. -Wait time to speak to someone will be upwards of 20 minutes. -How many people are forced to take that 60% because they robbed them when they were short on cash. -I was forced to leave a star at the top.

Hi Julian,

Thanks for reaching out! The cancellation your submitted is for a completely different company: Alpha Force Testo. (alphaforcetesto.com). We are Force Factor (forcefactor.com).. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

Force Factor

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Force Factor?

Original review: Dec. 9, 2018

I ordered this from a radio ad for a free trial, at no point did I authorize another charge to my card other than shipping and handling. I just received my samples and now have a charge of almost $80 to my debit card only a few days later!

Hi Dominic,

Force Factor

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I saw Force Factor at GNC and then, I read about them and decided to try them. The couple of people I talked to were great. I’ve been using Force Factor for three years and it is preload so, it works well. I was gonna end and be completely done but I ended up switching because of a free sample. I have shared my workout results with a couple of other people, so I would pass on the way I felt before and afterwards from taking it. I have good results and I would keep buying it.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I heard about the sample and figured I'd give it a try. I didn't realize I was signing up for an almost $80 product monthly subscription, so when I got the full-size bottle I was surprised. Since I saw no change when taking the product, I had no intention of ordering any more. I tried to call and cancel/return the product, but they told me it takes time to work and that I had to wait to get a refund. When I called again, they told me my account was cancelled. I assumed that meant my refund had been successful. Nope! I called again, but then they told me I was out of the 30 day window for a monetary return. I am beyond livid at their customer service. I feel taken advantage of and cannot recommend anyone try their products, if nothing else, because of their terrible customer service alone. Literally not worth calling them.

Hi Lisa,

Force Factor

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Force Factor is a big help. I use their supplements about two or three times a week and it gives me the endurance and stamina that I've been looking for. It also really helps me get motivated if I'm doing cardio, calisthenics, push-up or different things in my work out. I see good definition and form in everything. It really benefits me. I do a lot of lifting with the type of job that I have, so it helps with my strength too. I feel more energy and power. And I don't get winded when I'm lifting something heavy nor feel drained. Once you know how to use it, the Force Factor supplement is excellent.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I have been using some supplements for a while and I heard about Force Factor supplements at GNC. At that time, I was trying to tone down and I bought and tried it out just to help out. I have also tried a few that were a bit more expensive than Force Factor and they were not working for me. The stuff was decent but it was for different things and I ended up liking Force Factor. The product is helping me out as I am going through a divorce, I quit lifting weights and have concentrated on other stuff. I am still at my normal pace and I just keep going. I asked them to send me a catalog because I don't deal online that much right now. Plus, I like the little free samples they throw in to try every once in a while. Although Force Factor is not gonna work for everybody, I’m happy with my experience with them.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

The product works as well as any other of its type but when I called to cancel I was given a really hard time. The call ended up with the representative accusing me of ‘abusing the system’. I wasn’t aware we were forced to subscribe to something we didn’t want to stick with! Customer service is important to me. I wasn’t absolutely sure I wanted to cancel, now I am.

Hi Lisa,

Force Factor

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I needed testosterone so I looked it up online. I saw Force Factor and I started using them many years ago. I've used other supplements but the TX180 and the Alpha agreed with me. I was seeing more results such as having more energy. I used the VolcaNO for some time too and it helped me when I went to the gym. I could feel the difference. I also felt good about the results after using the TX180. Force Factor is a fantastic product but I can't order it again because I told them I cannot do it automatically. One time, when it came out automatically, the account didn't have any money in it and I got charged an extra 35 bucks from the bank. Force Factor also said they'll have to raise the price back which I can't afford. So, I had to cancel them and I told the representative that I would like to place the orders when I'm ready. Still, Force Factor was really good and I've already recommended it to all my friends my age.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I started using the LeanFire XT product around a year ago and I haven't noticed much change in myself. Admittedly I haven't always been as consistent with it as recommended but for the last 6 months I have been more consistent with similar results as the previous months before that. While I haven't seen any improvement I have also not seen a decline so while it may not be helping as much as I had hoped for, it may be preventing a decline.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

So far, my experience with Force Factor has been fine. For the trial offer, they gave me a discount on supplements the first time that I used their product. Then I went through the process of trying to see if their product would work out. I've been using it and it has been working. I feel pretty fair with the results.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

I got back problems and using Force Factor gives me a little bit of a boost. It also helps me keep up the muscle which I've lost a lot of because of my arthritis.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I was looking for something that would increase my metabolism and I thought I'd give Force Factor a try. I purchased Mega Men before and tried that. But I haven't had anything that I was regimental to. With the Force Factor, this was the first time that I ever got on anything that I used for a longer period of time. I saw the commercial on TV and ordered Force Factor and then they kept sending it to me.

I'm an older professional male. I would love to be a gym rat, unfortunately, I cannot be. I would get on the supplements, but then I would also have to do the work. I don't think I did enough of the work to really make the supplements effective. Nevertheless, the Force Factor is a good product. If other people are more dedicated than I was, the supplements would work. I saw some results, I felt some results and I felt better. But I just couldn't stay on the regiment.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

Force Factor automatically refilled a larger supply without my approval. The initial “free” sample, while received quickly, hadn’t even had time to prove its effectiveness before I was flooded with daily emails to reorder their unproven product. The cost to refill? $69.00 plus shipping and handling. I’m told that I has to respond to their offers and cancel the automatic refill that was detailed. I can only assume it to be in the small print, not readily evident in the initial offering. They shipped and automatically billed our debit card.

Upon contact they advise that they will ship a return label that we can apply to the faulty refill and that they will issue credit upon receipt. Can only imagine how long it will take to resolve the errant issue. Force Factor has done us wrong. My initial thought was they were an acceptable company because they were affiliated with GNC, where I buy some other supplements. My plan when I ordered a sample was, if it proved effective, that I could get refills at my local GNC. Now I await their next action. Wish I had foreseen this before ordering a sample.

Hi Mark,

Our customer satisfaction representative is in the process of emailing you right now, therefore, we can get this resolved!

Force Factor

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

I went through a prostate radiation treatment and I needed something to keep the prostate healthy. I caught Force Factor on a television advertisement and it's doing fine. I've also taken advantage of the free samples and I feel great about the unique selection that they've offered.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Force Factor is better than the supplements that I got from Walmart. It seems like I have more energy. I saw Force Factor on a Facebook page and I ordered by texting. I tried the free samples then I started getting it monthly. I just kept doing it and looking for products on the site is easy. Force Factor supplements are worth taking.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

The Force Factor supplements have been working well and I didn’t have to get up in the middle of the night many times to go to the bathroom.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

The customer service rep assured me the order was not an auto-shipment, because I questioned him extensively. Therefore I did not call to cancel. I was charged and I called the company. A manager was to pull the recording, listen to it, and call back within two hours. That was Sep. 5. They never called. I called them today, Oct.11! The manager said she remembered the call in and had listened to the recording and heard the CSR assure me it was not auto-shipped. She said he later told me it was. I am 70 years old. They know what the conversation was and still it is acceptable to do underhanded business dealings. I am returning the product. My money was taken out last month and it will most likely take another month to get it back. They upheld their underhanded C.S.R. even with a recording of the transaction, and they never returned the call! Liars from top to bottom! Desperate for a commission! They will not prosper in their ways!

Hi Mattie,

Our customer satisfaction representative is in the process of emailing you right now, therefore, we can get this solved!

Force Factor

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I was trying to get in better shape and Force Factor offered me a good deal. It was half the price than it was at GNC. It was the first time I used the fat burner product from Force Factor and it worked really well. However, it was causing some issues with my complexion and I started getting acne, so I had to stop using it. I was given the Nitric Oxide product for pre-workout after I got the initial Test Ignite. The selection offered and the results after using the products were good. Force Factor automatically renews or sends out every month, so I had to get that stopped. Every time I would call, they would offer other stuff, which was fine, and they were good with when I wanted to cancel.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I've been trying to bulk up a bit. I tried Force Factor to see if it worked. Since using the product, the results have been awesome. Now, I have more energy and more drive. I've been working out all the time and Force Factor has helped.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2018

I ordered the sample for my dad, I tried multiple times to call during business hours to cancel and he was billed anyway! A man on a limited income cannot pay his rent due to this! Also he has had no change from taking it! ANSWER THE PHONE PLEASE!!!

Hi Jacquelyn

Force Factor

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I've done Creatine in the past but the VolcaNO one from Force Factor works better. I like it. I feel like I’m stronger and I have more energy. It helps me lift weights. I’m not young anymore so it’s nice to have energy in the weight room. It makes working out a little more fun. I've been using Force Factor for about a year now and the auto-ship thing sometimes comes too quickly then sometimes it doesn’t come quickly enough. But other than that, Force Factor is at the top of the heap. It's decent and it works for me.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

If you're looking for something that boosts your workout routine and gives you more energy throughout the day, try Force Factor. That's what I've experienced with it. I have been using Alpha King for six months and it works great.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

I’m taking the TruFlow religiously and I'm going to the bathroom once, and I’d say there’s some merit to it. I was on a road trip, drank a ton a coffee and I didn’t have to pee for a good stretch of six hours. I bought it at GNC and then I've been getting it for a couple of months now in the mail. Every time I get a package, Force Factor would throw something free in and it was pretty cool. I got some moisturizer for the neck and the probiotic feels like a cleanse. The TruFlow is good and for people who has a concern about the urgency to pee, they should give it a shot and stay on it.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I, like many others, purchased the free sample + shipping for this product. After 2 weeks, I was charged $75 for the full trial. There was no recollection of any subscription to the full trial when buying the sample. I never got an email for the purchase of this full trial until I checked my card and noticed a large payment made to this company. Doing a little research, apparently buying the sample requires you to manually call them to cancel the trial instead of being able to do it yourself. Now I have to call in myself and work out all the intricacies with this unauthorized purchase along with processing the refund due to their shady business practice.

Force Factor response

Hi Jason! We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love to make things right!

We will be more than glad to assist you with this. We do recommend calling our professionals at the customer care center at 1-877-492-7243, as it doesn't appear that you've done so. They are excellent in resolving these types of concerns!

They will be more than willing to help you with everything .Let us know if you have any questions or concerns and we will be more than glad to help you.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I saw the ad on TV for FOREBRAIN. It said it was free, but for $2.99 shipping... I thought OK, I'll give it a try. I wrote down when I started taking it - September 14... 8 days later I see a charge for over $74 on my card. This is for my next month's order??? I've only tried this 8 days and they are already charging me for next month? I don't know after 8 days if it works. I called customer service and there are 2 options for a refund. Option 1 is to return half of the $74.00 - Option 2 is for them to give you a RMA number, send you a package so that you can return the remaining pills, and then you'll get a full refund. I took option 1 just to get away from this company, so in the end, this FREE bottle cost me over $40... never again.

Hi Logan!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I had been into sports when I was young until I was 27. I played pro soccer but after I retired, I never practiced any sport or took any supplements. When I was 54, I was playing very bad and I was trying to improve it. I tried to change my life, to work out and do things I had never done. I started to exercise then somebody told me I needed supplements. People told me about many supplements and I tried to do it. I always read the reviews and all the literature about the products. I made sure of every single product in this field. I read about Mega Men and some people told me about Herbalife. None of my friends was using Force Factor. But I saw that Force Factor was one of the best choices and I chose it over many products.

I was using Factor 2 but Force Factor doesn’t have Factor 2 anymore. So I tried to see the other products and then I changed it. I went to X180 and then I changed it. When people talk to you about another product, you try to investigate. I tried other things and I have cancelled Force Factor three times but I always came back to it. It’s part of my daily routine now and it has improved my health. I use Force Factor because I wanna be in the same stage I am now. I’m 67 years old now but when you look at me now and me before, you can’t tell how much my change is. Many people don’t think I have the age I have. Force Factor is a wonderful product and my experience, so far, has been wonderful. They have good customer service too. They always help me.

Force Factor Company Information