4.17/5
Based on 83 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Force Factor has one goal in mind and that is to make individuals more powerful, stronger and faster. Two Harvard University rowers in 2009 founded Force Factor. Even though the company is still young, Force Factor won GNC’s prestigious 'Rising Star' award within a year. Their products provide formulated supplements for the body to achieve lean muscle, burn fat and preform with explosive energy. The company began to grow quickly and the owners believe it is a testament to the quality of this product. Join the nationwide community today of men and women who have seen the impact of Force Factor!

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 21, 2018

368 Force Factor Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 21, 2018

I was getting supplements from GNC at first and now, I do it online with Force Factor directly. They have been pretty well and it has been easier to deal with them directly instead of having to go to GNC and pay GNC prices. I don’t have to go to GNC. I have a standing order with them every other month and they send me every other month.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 19, 2018

I was feeling a little sluggish, feeling a little slow before. I have a little too much work and not enough rest needed to get back to exercise and working out. Force Factor seems to have a fairly good sales pitch on the matter and their free sample offer got it started for me. I took advantage of that, signed up and tried it. As a gym rat, I've taken protein powders, different things like that but it's my first time for this. Force Factor gives you a bit more of the caffeine type kick. So if you're working out, it gives you a little more energy to burn off sense about it. They rev up your metabolism a bit. So in theory, as you're overeating, it keeps the fat down. I started November '17 and I got a third of the way through. I am also tracking everything to see where I am and how it's going, and it's been good so far. And, their customer service has been smooth for what I've needed.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I was looking around for a supplement that would be different than what I had been taking because I had reached a plateau and nothing was really helping me get over the slump I was in. I was reading about a product, and I looked around to see what things had that in the product I was looking for. And doing the research, Force Factor had what I was looking for, so I tried it.

I used VolcaNO and it seemed to be more effective than the other things I got from Force Factor. I was using a number of different things, and I stopped using all of them and just started using VolcaNO. When I was on the second bottle of the VolcaNO, it really started taking effect. It gave me more pump when I was working out. And it seemed to enhance the workout a little better than all the other ones I was taking. I even gave some of the VolcaNO to a friend of mine and he got the same experience I had with it.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I was looking into testosterone boosters then I saw an advertisement of Force Factor on Facebook. Their product selections were good and I initially got their free sample offers. Then I continued from there. Since I started using their supplements, I've had a noticeable difference compared to some other stuff I used before. I feel more awake more regularly, so that's a big plus. If any of my friends would be in the market for supplements, I'd tell them to go with Force Factor.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I started using supplements with Beach Body sometime ago. And then I found out about Force Factor and I was mostly concerned with its fat burning ability. I'm using a lot of their products, however, I did not really notice that much of a difference. But, it is working. I have lost weight as a result of them. I also took advantage of their free sample offers. Eventually I got biomeds with them, the ones for your intestines and that seemed to help -- I have irritable bowel. And then, I have also noticed result from the VolcaNO, a supplement that increases your nitric oxide. My experience helped me with my issues. What they advertise is true.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Force Factor?

Original review: March 21, 2018

I got into Force Factor as I wanted to try something different. They try to market their own angle of what's available, and their selections are competitive to a certain extent. It isn't completely unique, but from what they offered, it was alright. It seems to be working and I'm still using it, so that's a good sign.

Original review: March 15, 2018

Was under the impression that the product Pure BCAA was good for your body. It is not! It contains the artificial sweetener Sucralose. Very damaging to your body just like Aspartame! Hope they get a clue and change their ingredients by using a natural sweetener, otherwise it defeats the purpose. Sad having to throw away an entire unopened container.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I'd just gotten into working out and Force Factor offered something I'd never tried before. I've tried protein powder, but that is the extent of supplements I've ever done so this was going to offer a new experience and I wanted to try it out. I don't use it every day, but I'm fairly happy with it. I use it when I work out. It does what it says it should do and I'm happy with the performance when I take it.

I get my monthly refill in the mail, and sometimes they send little samples with the product which I'm happy with. Most of the time when somebody sends you a sample, it's maybe a use or two. But in some of my packages, I don't know how they determine what sample to send but I've gotten almost a full month's supply of samples, bigger than I've ever experienced with any other company. That's very good to be able to sample and try a new product and have more than just a day or two to get in. You can actually experience it and see if you like it. Plus the monthly refill comes pretty much as scheduled. Some supplements can get pretty outrageous, but Force Factor seemed very reasonably priced. I've talked to friends and family about the product that I use. It's a cheaper supplement and I'm happy with the total experience.

Original review: March 12, 2018

Force Factor overcharges me. I set a rate with the guy at around $50, and they took $90 out of my account. I've been using their product for about a month and I'm taking it now, but I haven't seen anything outstanding. I thought that one of the products I was looking for would have something in it that would curb my appetite, as well as burn fat and give me energy. But it doesn't have that.

Force Factor response

Greetings Melvin! Thank you very much for taking the time to review our company. Your input, and the feedback from all of our customers is essentially important to us and we always want customer expectations to be met. Per your comments, we have an excellent customer care center that is trained to solve these types of issues, give them a call (The number is on the bottle). We sincerely apologize if your expectations were not met, give us a call so we can regain your trust!

Original review: March 11, 2018

About 3 weeks ago, I came across an ad online for a product of interest, "TruFlow". The ad stated that a sample of the product could be obtained for $2.99 for evaluation. I thoroughly read the ad for any "small print" traps. Seemed to be straightforward and I placed the order. The product was promptly shipped along with an invoice and included a catalog of products (featuring Bo Jackson on the cover) for possible future interest.

I tried the product as instructed and noticed no effect on my symptoms, Naturally, I had no interest in purchasing more. I was somewhat taken aback when I received a notification that a payment of $74 had been taken from my account for a product (seemingly not even the original one ordered). The charge was made at 3:30 AM on a Sunday morning. Contacted Force Factor customer service via phone and was told that by ordering the sample, I had actually enrolled in their "VIP club" and would be receiving their products on a regular basis. The Rep said that since the product had already shipped, there was nothing she could do about a refund of payment. Got the old cliche that she would refer it to management for consideration.

I cannot attest to the quality of their products, but please be very careful in any sort of transaction with this entity. I have thoroughly reviewed the info from the site and the printed info sent with packaging and can find no reference to "implied consent" for the order of any future products. They seem to view any transaction as a future commitment very similar to financial marriage. I would be very cautious about dealing with the Force Factor website, seems to be very easy to become a VIP in their eyes. Back in the "wild west days" of the internet in the 1990's, such practices were endemic. Kind of like "The Hotel California", you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave..." Beware!

Original review: March 11, 2018

I called months ago and told the representative that the product was not working for me and was actually making me sick. Instead of canceling my order like I requested, they suspended it for a few months then started sending the product again to my work address. Since I wasn’t expecting that, and I no longer work at that location, three shipments were made that I just found out about, using a debit card that didn’t have enough money on it making my account severely overdrawn. Am I happy with this product or the company? Not one bit. I tried to give it zero stars, but it wouldn’t let me.

Original review: March 10, 2018

Since I have been using Force Factor Test X180 Alpha, my energy level has increased along with my stamina. This has a very good product that has helped me not along lose weight but it has helped me get back to being active and energetic in my life.

Original review: March 10, 2018

Great product!!! I would recommend it to friends, family, anyone who is trying to get back in shape. If you are trying to burn fat and build muscle and give you a good boost to get through a hard workout then this the product for you.

Original review: March 10, 2018

I saw a trial from Force Factor online and I used it. I liked it, and I kept purchasing it from there. The price is comparable to some of the other ones, though some of the other ones worked a little bit better. Overall it's decent, but it all depends on what others are looking for. It's on hold right now because I haven't been taking it as often.

Original review: March 9, 2018

Have been using Force Factor Test X180 IGNITE for over 6 months, have lost 25 pounds and regained a lot of energy! Awesome product and great staff. Highly recommend, still planning on trying more Force Factor products in the near future. Thanks Force Factor.

Original review: March 5, 2018

I'm 54 years old and about four years ago, I went to the doctor for my annual physical check up. She found that I was a little low in testosterone and although it wasn't enough that it was detrimental, she said it could affect my energy levels and my stamina. The once a week injection was pretty much not an option for me because I don't like needles. So, I went to investigating testosterone supplements. I came across Test X180, which is Force Factor, and I decided to try that for the price. It was also available in the GNC though It was more expensive there than ordering it straight from Force Factor. After the first year of using Test X180, I went for my annual physical again. My doctor said that whatever I was doing was working, so, I should keep on doing it.

Later, when I've been with them for a little over a year, Force Factor contacted me and offered me a discount if I would go ahead and buy a supply for six months or a year. It became real cheap for me and that made me come back to them. And I've done that twice now. I have their phone number and I deal with them directly now. When I'm getting low, I call them up and order a six months supply. Then they ship it right to the house. For my last order, they even sent me some kind of probiotic but I haven't tried it yet.

The supplement works great for me and I've never tried anything different. But I don't take it for muscles and enhancements. I just take get one a day for the testosterone boost, which brings my levels back up to normal. I'm also not tired sitting which was the big difference it made. I take other supplements for the right reasons, too. I take the Glucosamine Chondroitin Triple Strength once a day and while it doesn't take away the pain on my worn out knees, it makes it tolerable. I take the B12 Complex as well and it helps me with my energy levels.

Original review: March 3, 2018

Right now, I'm going through some health issues related to age. My experience with Force Factor was great and I surely liked their product. It has been quite a few years now since I started using some of their supplements. I dealt with their salesmen and everybody there has been good. Their products were really good. They pumped me up and gave me strength and energy. They helped to force oxygen into my muscles and build muscle mass, and they also helped me with my testosterone levels because that was something that I struggled with. But their vitamins were really strong and caused urinary problems in people who took them, and Force Factor doesn't sell those vitamins anymore. I've got my health now, so I've been giving my excess bottles of the Force Factor supplement to my son-in-law. It has been helping him a lot too and he says that it's the best he has ever taken.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

I've used a lot of supplements before but I thought that I should try something different and see if I liked it more. I like Force Factor's selection a lot and they're better quality. I feel great about the results. I got a lot more energy and I felt like I've accomplished what I wanted to accomplish with them. It's just a great product and I'd tell others to try it.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Force Factor popped up on my Facebook and I got the LeanFire XT. I liked it and I feel good about the results. I would tell others to try it.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

I'm 60 years old and I'm always looking for supplements to keep me up and healthy. I found what I'm looking at Force Factor and I went through a lot of their products - I've been using the probiotic and LeanFire for five months now and I'm on trial with Tempest. They are good and I like them. I feel the difference. It's not like the stuff the other guy sold. The probiotic fixes some of the strains that probiotics are just ripping you off. I talked to them and asked if you all had the strains in it and I feel they are mixing regular. I'd tell my friends to try them too.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

I got a Force Factor coupon code for a free sample bottle from Part of the Problem podcast. The selection looked good but Test Ignite was the only one that I tried. When I was taking Force Factor, I was also doing a pre-workout and other supplements. But what I felt in the hour after taking the Test Ignite was more like a caffeine rush than anything. I don't know that I saw any difference but I'll probably recommend that others try it and see if it works for them. Also, the few customer service type calls I've had were pleasant. Everybody's been great to work with and it's been a general good experience as far as my interaction with those folks.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Test X180 Ignite will light a fire under your ** and make you want to go for a run. Stack with LeanFire XT and shred those unwanted lbs. Both of the products I currently use are great. I feel great, I look great and the **... well let's just say it's ** amazing.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I bought Force Factor's LeanFire XT and I tried the BCAA powder too. I have used other supplements a long time ago but then this is the first time again recently. I used the LeanFire XT for about two months and it worked well for me as I lost weight on it. However, I didn't like the side effect where it made me really shaky. I could not handle it and so I don't use it anymore.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

Force Factor is a great product. It does exactly what it says that it's supposed to do. I used Nugenix before but Force Factor is better. I use a Factor 2 and then the regular. I like the convenience of the automatic re-order. It works great and I don't have to go out to the store and buy it.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

There are hundreds of companies that are putting commercials on TV but the results were something that I was actually looking for and Force Factor was worth a shot. I use Factor 2 and Ignite, which is the stereogenic in the smaller bottle. When I take them, I tend to eat more and have a bit more energy so I'm sure it's doing its job overall even though my lack of work out regimen is affecting my results. It has been six months since the first time I was involved with the company and they've always been very courteous on the phone. They were very nice and open to put my account on hold as well. It's worth a shot.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

I've tried free offers from other companies that turned out to be very expensive traps withdrawing funds from my account even after cancellation; a hassle and threats of legal action to get my funds returned. I've been with Force Factor for over a year, 2 deliveries a month. Honest business. Excellent effective product. Exemplary customer service.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

This product was not as effective as other products I have tried. Gained weight on this product when I needed to lose weight. This product is more for men I feel than women to gain muscle and weight. Not lose the weight. I have tried other products that have worked much better. Trying to stop automatic shipping.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

I decided to start using supplements to help me out because I wasn’t getting any younger. I saw Force Factor online a long time ago and I tried it out. I've taken it over the last two years. I've tried different things and I've been taking BCAAs on when I work out. I may take it whether I'm working out or not. The selection at Force Factor is okay. I already know what I'd be using and it's available, and I stuck to the Factor 2 the longest to make me fit. I've had something that I didn’t like or was bad and Force factor has been good about making it up to me. One time, they told me to return it and they just reimbursed part of it, but sometimes if something has been bad, they send me a replacement. I had recommended Force factor.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

Force Factor had free sample and took it. I enjoyed what I was getting and got offered a little bit more to keep it going, and then I decided to buy it. It was nice being able to choose, like one company doing more than just one little thing, having more variety to choose from on separate things. I got VolcaNO and Ignite, and they definitely tell the difference and helped.

I have talked to some friends about Force Factor. Some of them are always working late, and I know some are fat and some of the stuff are fat burners, and that's why I got it first off. I was starting to get a little weight, and Force Factor helped a little bit to boost me up and get me going. And as I keep taking it, it helps out. It was a good feeling knowing I'm actually taking something that does what it's going to do. Also, I called in at one point and asked to cancel, and they gave me a lot of different options - payment wise, how often I could get it, and everything like that. It was nice of them to be able to give me more than just one option to go on.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I tried Force Factor’s free 20-day or 15-day supply and lost 20 pounds, which made me feel like I'm about 15 or 20 years younger. I take the supplements everyday and I love the results I'm getting so far. In the beginning, they kept recommending stuff that I wasn't looking for, like stuff to build muscle and bulk up, but that was never my intention. I was trying to get more fit and lose weight. I considered upgrading to the Alpha, which seems to be the much better product, and I was curious about the difference but that was about it. Other than that, Force Factor is a great product and I plan to continue using it.

Force Factor Company Information