Equinox Fitness Clubs

Compare Health Clubs

Research top Health Clubs recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I can get a lot of hours for a cheap amount of money with a high-quality gym with many equipment and their gym environment is very clean. The people who manage the gym are very friendly because they always welcome you with a clean towel with a bottle of water for us which really proves that they really care. It's extremely clean because every time I see people sweat, it's all over the place, but the next day I come in, it's shiny clean with equipment also clean. Very cheap for a gym that provides us a lot of things with some extra welcoming gifts when I go in the gym. I believe this gym is better than Planet Fitness.

I love working out at Equinox when our family was on vacation recently. Their hours made it very convenient to try Equinox out for the first time and I'd love to workout there regularly. Their employees at Equinox were friendly and outgoing and showed me around as I was visiting their gym for the first time and looking forward to working out there. I really liked feeling that their gym was highly hygienic and thoroughly cleaned when I worked out there and liked using clean equipment. They were a little costlier than other gyms but I felt they were definitely worth it because of the cleanliness and their reputation. I also liked that this was just a one time visit for me so it fits in our budget better.

The hours were manageable and it is good for someone working full time. Flexible hours are good for me and needed. I need easy access and Equinox was able to provide that to me. They were very approachable and gave me everything I needed. They were very informative and gave me information on all the products and gym offers available. The gym was very clean, in fact I constantly saw a worker cleaning the gym in some shape or form. I thought that all the benches were wiped down frequently. I thought the price was a bit too high. Synergy is much more reasonably priced. They seem to charge you for every amenity there. Couldn't believe that.

The hours of operation were very good,.I had no problem fitting in time with work to go, good hours of operation, open for everyone with a busy schedule, not a problem for pretty much everyone. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, greeted with a smile and a hello and asked if there was anything they could help with. Very nicely dressed and nice looking. The facilities were extremely clean, the floors, the equipment, the bathrooms, locker rooms were all very clean and well kept. Very fresh looking and new looking as well. The cost was very reasonable compared to others in the area. The cost was worth the facilities, staff, cleanliness, and overall value of what you were getting for your membership. I would recommend it highly.

The hours are perfect for me and I assume for everyone else. You will not or ever be disappointed. They work perfectly with my busy schedule. They are so friendly and cheerful. Not once have they ever been in a bad mood. It's such a wonderful and excellent atmosphere to be a part of. They are super clean and never dirty. I can tell that they maintain the facility extremely well. Not once have I seen a speck of dirt. They clean messes up immediately. The cost is perfect. They have something for everyone and anyone. They have costs that will work with everyone's budget and what they can afford!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Equinox Fitness Clubs?

I go to the one in Summit, NJ, my twin daughters live there. I go there once per month and on holiday visits. WD 5:00am - 10:00pm/SS 7:00am - 8:00pm. Staff was very professional/well trained. I do not use a personal trainer, but in watching the training staff, they knew what they were doing. Front desk people were friendly. All employees were well groomed. Parking lot well kept, large spaces for SUVs. Exercise floor busy/little cluttered with equipment but very clean, locker room very clean, shower/bathroom are clean. The cost is high, around $200.00 per month - my daughters get me the membership for Christmas, since I am the de-facto-baby-sitter.

The hours are great and it fits right into my schedule and my budget. They are so nice and generous and friendly at this place. I love the atmosphere when I walk in the door and how they treat one another. This place of business is okay. It used to be great and then the staff and their rules changed. I don't come to this place that much anymore. It isn't very worth it. I just don't prefer it. It isn't very clean. I don't think they do a very good job of keeping it clean either. It takes them forever. The price use to be extremely lower and then they got on a high horse and hike the price up when it isn't even worth it once so ever. The staff is rude & hateful and they don't like to help you.

They allocated our possible time and whenever we need. They gave extra time also to workout. You can select your favourable time slots. The trainers are more kind and experienced. They don't show their faces at ever. All are friendly and good humor and easily approachable and clarify our doubts and provide good advices. The fitness center is very neat and clean. They clean regularly. And bathrooms also neat and they kept very hygiene product. So overall I'm happy for cleanliness. Cost is affordable. But sometimes they will cost for simple things like we are not follow the fitness rules like that. But okay compared to other fitness center.

These are the hours of operation and great fun place to take family and children everyday. Has everything that you need for full exercising and body weight loss. The staff is very friendly and has so much knowledge of all equipment and uses of all the weight, machines and cross training equipment. Great advice and clear and easy friendly staff. I am very happy with the cleanliness of the place. All equipment is clean. The rest rooms are also very clean. All weight lift equipment is cleaned every few hours. The cost of the membership is very reasonable and the staff will even give you a coupon for additional member to join. Great prices and great value.

Equinox Fitness Clubs Company Profile