CareLinx

Founded in 2011, CareLink aims to provide the best in-home health care services available with the simple touch of a button. When you hire a CareLinx provider on your mobile device, your family can save up to 50% in healthcare expenses without skimping on the quality of service your loved one deserves.

Use our platform to schedule a caregiver, coordinate care services, and even manage payroll. You can schedule anything from exercise and housekeeping to coordinating meals and transportation. Unable to be close to your loved one? No problem, our app allows you to login anywhere and see what the schedule is for the day as well as put you in touch directly with the caregiver where you can ask questions or share photos in real-time.

Compare Home Care Services

Research top Home Care Services recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I have an aging mother who is unable to take care of herself, so I sought a caregiver. I did some research and found CareLinx, which seemed to be a workable fit at the time. I've used another in-home care agency before, but CareLinx is a bit better. Their candidates are vetted fairly well before they even get to us and that saves a lot of time and energy. With the setup, once the schedule is established, there are links to help us with household taxes and the like. It seems to be a little bit more of a soup to nuts, all-inclusive type of service.

We enrolled and set up an account in CareLinx. We indicated what we were looking for, based on the needs of the person who had to be cared for, and if she's mobile, whether we needed somebody who has a car. We put all those classifications in our link and search. Within a day, we got several candidates who fit the requirements of what we were looking for within our area or in neighboring towns. Then, from there, we then started to figure out who we wanted to interview. The we set up the interviews with them and whittled down our list to somebody who might work out well.

The process wasn't so simple to go through the first time, but there was good customer service support. So, when we called and spoke to the reps, they were able to smoothen the path and help us along. We've had a few caregivers and right now, we have more than one. The caregivers provide good service. The service is very expensive but so far, so good, and although the rates are costly, these are somewhat competitive. It's also a necessity for us now. CareLinx has made it possible for my loved one to be here, and it would not have worked out otherwise. It's been a fairly good experience with them overall.

We registered on CareLinx and were told we could hire direct or we could go through the company and receive the benefits of CareLinx. We chose to go direct. Caregiver was named Kim and she started out very attentive and friendly. Mom said all she wanted to do was talk and eat and that got on her nerves a bit but we “thought” Kim was a good find. She advertised an hourly rate of $13 to provide 4 hours a day of LIGHT cleaning duties, which were discussed before offering her the job. Mom lives on my property in a small studio in the back of our home that is about 500 sq. feet total. There is a bath, shower, sink off the laundry area and then a full-size bed separated by a wall of cabinets to the sitting area or living room space with a TV, off of that there is a small kitchenette.

Mom had a stroke two years ago and recently fell and broke her wrist and is still in a soft cast so she can't do much at all for herself. We asked that the daily duties be to feed mom breakfast and lunch and in between that to assist mom with her shower and then get her dressed for the day. In addition to this, when time permitted during the week, we asked caregiver to do light cleaning of the bathroom and sitting area and microwave when caregiver splattered food in it while reheating food. This woman was only interested in taking my mother out for outings so she could get her nails done and so mom would put gas in her vehicle. She sent us a text at 8:08 am on a Monday morning telling me she was not coming back to work. This was after she was sick the week before for 4 days.

Kim hails from Rancho Cordova just outside Sacramento and is fraudulently trying to conceal her income. The first week mom wrote Kim a check but after that she insisted on cash only. Kim started out nice but she must be a little off balance because she sent me 32 text messages today, all with a snarky tone and angry empty threats. She ranted about so many off the wall things about working here that all I could finally do, was laugh. She is not a nice person and is definitely a liar and Kim will eat you out of house and home and she talks nonstop as though she was wired (juiced up) all the time.

I am glad she is gone now even though she took some items that were "loaned" to her, I am glad we no longer have this nightmare and I hope you all can avoid having one with her as well. She's pleasant for about 10 business days and then she begins acting like a real jerk. I contacted CareLinx and left a message but did not get a returned call as of this writing.

My elderly mother has a traumatic brain injury from an accident. Two years ago in Boston, I got somebody through Care.com. But when I looked at their potential people in Florida and the ones on CareLinx, the pool of people looked better on the latter. My nephew had done a technical internship in CareLinx when he was in college and he told me about them.

The services of CareLinx and Care.com are totally different from each other because I didn't have the continuing relationship with Care.com. Once I found the person, all the arrangements were privately between us and we separately did whatever paperwork was needed. Whereas with CareLinx, I'm using the HomeWork Solution and the person I got is getting paid through them as opposed to me writing the check myself every week. So far, I haven't had an opportunity to really know whether their record keeping and paperwork is done as well as they claim it is. But at this point, I asked our caregiver if she's getting her checks on time and she said that part of it seems fine.

Enrolling with CareLinx was quite easy although there were a few navigation things with the website that I found a little cumbersome at the beginning. But they have sufficient people to choose from, they got the information that I needed to see and I was able to know who was background checked. I was very pleased with the few people who came to the interview and I was very impressed with everybody's qualifications. I had a lot of good choices and the caregiver that I got was wonderful.

But had this girl not taken the job, there were two others that I thought were excellent also. And there was one girl that I really liked but it turned out her schedule was not going to be amenable. I needed somebody part time and she's available part time but not for the days that I needed her. Then she's available to do just mornings whereas I needed somebody who can do all day on certain days. There were also a couple of people I interviewed that I could tell weren't quite right for my mom's personality but nothing really wrong with them per se.

CareLinx has been very helpful and having them has made a big difference. They have allowed me to get out of the house to do the food shopping without worrying that I have to rush back and find out that my mother had fallen and is lying on the floor when I get home. I've even had a few days where I went to the beach for two hours which is unbelievable to me. Also there are certain things that my mother will fight against me but she's quite happy to deal with the same thing with the caregiver. Since it's not her daughter, she's not feeling that her authority is being challenged and she doesn't get all defensive and want to argue against doing whatever it is that I'm recommending. The girl we have was often times able to get her to do things that I can't get her to do like comply with safety rules around the house.

I got out of the hospital with a lot of problems. I'm on oxygen 24 hours a day, and I needed help. My husband went to CareLinx looking for someone to take care of me. We were able to interview Kelly and we immediately liked her personality and help. Also, she is a wonderful cook. However, I have to be considered an employer and it's been a pain in my rear with all the taxes that have to be paid.

Absolutely unprofessional all the way. My personal rep is and was M.I.A. I would ask specific questions about background checks. No straight answers... Doesn't respond, caregivers were screened sometimes after I wasted time interviewing, then disqualified. When one phoned the recorded message said "eligible caregivers", then my caregiver is suddenly fired by CareLinx after 4 months of being your typical lazy, self-centered, Facebooking, sketchball that requires continuous prompting in order to provide any assistance, for possession charges... Oops. It's called due diligence... Seriously? Pathetic. This is probably a fake review space and will probably not be posted.That's ok. I'm considering suing them and Yelping their brand out.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CareLinx?

For an amount of time, my mother-in-law needed to be taken around for appointments, grocery, and shopping that were always on her time. So, it wasn't working for me anymore, since she moves really slow and I needed to be over there in more time and I just didn't have the time. This led us to seek a caregiver for her. My experience with CareLinx has been very positive. We only interviewed one girl and hired her. She's been a good match for my mother-in-law. We got a really responsible and experienced lady. The caregiver doesn't text me a whole lot. I have not spent time dealing with the tech like I need to, but so far, everything has worked really well.

I'm using CareLinx as a way to document that I'm paying the caregiver for my mother and it's been good so far. I told my caregiver, "I need to pay you through an agency." But my caregiver didn't want to work for an agency that has a prohibitive fee. A lot of agencies give the caregiver less than half of what they charge the customer. Our caregiver found CareLinx and suggested that we use them. So, we compromised on her registering with CareLinx. They have good customer service and they stay in touch. In fact, they're asking me too many times how things are going, but I'll forgive them for that.

I have fatigue because I have cancer and my husband has Alzheimer’s, so I needed someone to occupy him while I rest. We signed up with CareLinx and got someone named Tanya. She's in India right now and will be back on January 8. I told her I won’t need her because I’m better now. I’m gonna have to do things for myself anyway so if I need her I’ll just call. I really enjoyed while she was here. She was very personable and gave me some tips and things that they use in India which were very beneficial.

My 94-year old father who lives an hour away fell and I had to move him in with me. I have a job and I needed somebody to be with him when I was not home. I only wanted and needed a two-hour shift. My dad is somewhat independent, but he can't cook and make his own meal. Very few places offered a two-hour shift so what CareLinx offered was extraordinarily attractive. It was easy to get into action immediately.

The caregivers I've had were great and CareLinx made really good choices. They've all been capable. But because of the two-hour shift, eventually, the person we took in wanted more hours, which was fine. The turnover wasn't the horrible turnover that I have heard it has been. I was super afraid of having a stranger in our house and that they were going steal things, but nothing like that happened and my dad has been well-cared for. It's been a great experience and I'm very grateful. Kudos to Bernadette, Elsa and Sasha who have been wonderful.

I've been with CareLinx for a year and had four different caregivers. Every girl is different and it’s really a challenge to pick the right person. But I've had really great experience with Liandra who has been like my personal associate at CareLinx. Everything is fabulous with them. CareLinx came up in a referral from Family Caregiver Alliance, and I'm very satisfied with their service.

I sought a caregiver to provide transportation to my mom, get her up and out of bed and bring her to an aged care facility. Then as luck would have it, my mom was put on hospice shortly thereafter. Visiting Angels connected me with CareLinx and enrolling in CareLinx was easy. The experience with them was perfect and everything is good. Now, my mom was able to transition under a full-time caregiving at our residence.

I’m 70 years old and I’m handicapped so I need a caregiver. I live in Washington D.C. and had a wonderful group called Top Banana that had been in operation for 33 years. They were able to provide the help that I needed, but they didn’t receive enough funding and they had to close down after all that time. Last year at the time when I was going in for surgery, Top Banana had disappeared. The people who were working there made an effort to put us in touch with some agency that might be able to provide some help, and CareLinx was one of two. I called them and my general experience with them over the past year has been excellent. They’ve always been really good at getting back to me if I had questions or concerns. They connected me with a woman who had worked for 24 years at the hospital I had surgery at and she’s been with us for a year.

My mother-in-law had COPD and emphysema. We started out with needing somebody to help her with some day-to-day task related items. From there, we progressed quickly into hospice care. We went with CareLinx and it worked out with them. It was very easy enrolling with them. There were a couple issues getting profiled to load at the beginning, but they were quickly responsive and we were able to load it right away. Also, Cath, the caregiver was great. We enjoyed having her. We were sad not having her when we were in hospice care as we didn't need her anymore, but she stayed very much part of our family. She had been reaching out regularly to check in on her and she came to the services. That was very, very good and positive of her. My mother-in-law loved her.

My husband has had Parkinson's disease for 23 years. In order for me to continue to work at this point, I have to have someone with him all the time. I used an agency for the days I work, but they have a 4-hour minimum. I also need some time to walk my dogs so somebody comes for two hours and for that I go through CareLinx. I like the way that they do it so I can have someone else make sure that the Social Security and Medicare is paid for. That works really well and homecare solutions has been wonderful.

In the beginning when I was trying to sign up with them, everybody was nice and helping. But when I had a problem, they weren't there and that was annoying.

The people that I've gotten off the website have not worked out particularly well and the biggest problem I have is that there is no way to give any feedback for the people who are irresponsible. Somebody didn't show up, didn't call me or I can't reach them, yet they're still on the website. When I called and asked CareLinx what they wanted to do with that, they said it's up to me, that I've got to get references and somebody will tell me if the person is terrible. I disagreed because they won't give the name of the person.

There was a day when I had to go to a meeting but the person didn't show up and I frantically tried to reach her. Then the next week, I had to be some place and the meeting was at the end of the day at work kind of thing. And the person promised to be there but she never showed and I never could reach her. Then six months later, somebody sent me something saying that I'm her Employer of Record. It looks like some Social Service agency in the county. I tried to reach somebody at CareLinx to ask how do I notify her and terminate her employment as she came only once. No one called me back and after two weeks, they said, "Just let them know." But I can't reach her so I emailed through the website informing her that she's terminated and she shouldn't list me as her employer. There were two people like that.

Then when my regular person was going on a trip, I had another one lined up for eight weeks in a row for four hours each. She told me she could come a month before and three days before, I emailed her to confirm. But she didn't email me back so I texted her, then I called her. I finally reached her the night before and she said she can't do it. All she had to do was tell me but not the night before. So that's why when it has something to do with work, I try to go through a company who is responsible. If one of their persons called in sick, they call me and ask if I wanted something else and that's been very reliable. I also have a few people that I use and I asked them to sign up with CareLinx and that's worked out.

We sought a caregiver because my mother has Alzheimer's. She needs assistance with all ADLs and is basically an invalid. We went with CareLinx because I liked the idea of being able to hire caregivers directly as opposed to through an agency. It was easy enrolling with CareLinx. I've been very happy with the caregivers. Everything's going very well. I appreciate their service.

CareLinx makes it easy to find a caretaker. It kind of puts me a little bit at ease to know that there is insurance and the payrolls are handled in a legal way. However, the downside is you have to interview your own people because there are good candidates and bad ones. Also, they could improve the employer's portion of the taxes. It is not very transparent and it's hard to figure out how much it is and when it's coming. They send me a mail every now and then and all of a sudden, $700 is gone from my checking account. That's one thing that's not as transparent or as well-communicated as it could be.

I'm going to be 92 and my wife who is 87 years old has virtually no short-term memory. I decided we should have someone with us at night. So one of our daughters-in-law found Michael, a caregiver from Carelinx and we've been very pleased with him. He looks after our medication and he's very good in finding what we need.

My mother has dementia and her doctor recommended CareLinx. I then interviewed several people and chose the best caregiver. My mom and I are on opposite coasts, but now I feel less worried. The caregiver was absolutely pleasant, caring and helpful. I could not have chosen any better. In fact, we want to give the caregiver a Christmas bonus. I have recommended CareLinx.

Enrolling was a little bit difficult for me because I've never done anything like it before and I didn't really have any help to go by. I was pretty much on my own. I didn't take the decision-making process lightly. I want to do this right because it's my mom that we're taking care of. I'm 900 miles away, so I needed somebody reliable. Overall my experience with CareLinx was excellent. The only negative aspect would be the expense. But I understand that things are what they are and it gets to be expensive over a period of time.

I've been very pleased with CareLinx. It has been easy to use their service especially with the payment which was very simple to do. I did appreciate the tax part as well and all that was done for me. Allison was excellent and worked out super.

My father is diabetic and was starting to get weaker and weaker, so I had a caregiver come in to give him his bath and to do his laundry. I have a bad back myself so she'd make his bed for me as well. I had another agency which I didn't like because if I hired someone from them, I had to have that someone for three hours whether I needed them for three hours or not. My husband found CareLinx online, gave them my phone number and the company called me. I love that they also take care of the taxes and Social Security. I didn't have to do any of that paperwork.

Paulette was the first person we interviewed. The company sent out another girl but we eventually hired Paulette. We absolutely loved her. The first week, she was so nervous because the person she worked for before treated her very badly. I told her to not worry about it, that she's doing fine and that if she's not doing something the way I want, I'll let her know. She finally got over that nervousness. She is so good with my dad and is amazing. My dad's doctor even asked me about CareLinx and I gave him the company's information so he can turn it on to other patients.

My father has a Lewy body dementia and my mother is at the early stage as well. We had been using agencies but they were so expensive. We had the charge for the caregiver, and then the charge for the agency. Then I had seen the ad on television for Care.com which has babysitters because at that time we were looking for a companion for my parents. My father was still able to walk, so we just need someone in the house with him. I said, "Maybe we can get somebody who does babysitting." But when I started researching Care.com, they had really bad reviews and there was an ad for CareLinx embedded in there someplace. So I checked out CareLinx and it turned out that I got someone who was within a couple of miles from my parents' home. I like that it was easy to find someone exactly in my area. So there wasn't a lot of travel. My parents don't live with any of us. And we have snow up here, so if we had to go to work, we needed the caregivers to be able to make it to work too.

I've just had some slight irritation with the website when I'm trying to do stuff. Even now when I look out there, it looks like I have two different jobs, because I didn't know what I was doing the first time. It was a little difficult that the website is not user-friendly as far as setting up the account. But that's minor compared to the benefit that we get from CareLinx.

We had a person to CareLinx for a very long time. We don't have her anymore, but we were very happy with her. That someone has been there a long time and she started feeling a little complacent, started out as not needing to do anything for them, so it got to the point where having her was no longer a good fit. So we've gotten to other people but they did not know about CareLinx. We had them sign up so that we could pay them through CareLinx. I had to call for help in finding those people and attach them to me because I wasn't able to do that myself.

My dad is a veteran and we have a girl who was coming from the VA but she had to go out for surgery. Since her sister works for the same agency that the VA uses, she sent her sister instead and we fell in love with her. So when the original caregiver was able to come back to work, she said she will just split her hours with her sister, because her sister really likes working with us and really likes my parents. So we took her through CareLinx rather than the person who is coming through the agency and it saves a $10 an hour, which when the caregiver has a 24-hour care, is a whole ton of money.

The experience is great. The only major complaint that I have is that CareLinx only take Medicare and Social Security tax. They don't withhold any federal or state taxes and for the people who were with the agency and are now with us, that's a burden, because they're going to end up owing all those taxes. And I understand that they would have been paying those taxes anyway, but it's completely different when someone's taking a hundred dollars out of my check and when I have to write that $3,000 check at the end of the year, which is a huge concern of mine. Fortunately, one of the people still works for an agency. So she won't end up owing as much taxes, because some are still being taken out through the agency.

I was looking for healthcare providers because the person that I had for many years was retiring. I have a disability that requires assistance in the morning, so I was looking for someone that I could hire on my own and not have the added overhead cost of contracting with companies. Enrolling with CareLinx was a really positive experience. I created an account through their website. Then, they contacted me and told me how the process would work. They contract with another company and handle the tax situations, so I pay my quarterly employment taxes. I've been using them for three years now and so far they’ve been good. They took care of finding people in the area that could possibly work for me, they set up the interviews and I interview the candidates. The nice thing is they do the background checks too, so I didn't have to find a service that could do a background check on each person that I might hire.

I've had a few CareLinx caregivers over time and they have all been pretty good. Like with any potential employee, sometimes I get ones who believe they can keep the schedule. Because I also work, I have to have somebody who can come in pretty early in the morning so that I could get out the door and get to my job on time. I've had experiences where the employee underestimates what the travel time for them is. They do it for a while and then find out it's not worth the money for them so I end up having to hire somebody else.

When I started with CareLinx, they didn't indicate on a candidate's profile whether that candidate had a vehicle or not. But over time they've improved their website, and now I can browse their database and see those people who indicated they have their own transportation. They've also improved their time card entry system. My current care worker told me that now he doesn't have to use his time card every single day. The system recognized a pattern that we pretty much stick to at the same time. So, from weeks to weeks the system could just sit there and see the schedule we've done. Then it makes a guess to the next time card for the week and asks if it’s still the same schedule, and I just have to indicate yes or no. The time card comes my way and I can just look at it, indicate and pay by credit card. They're also good at getting the forms to me on time.

Another nice thing is with CareLinx's tax service, I choose to have them mail me the forms and then I have to submit the forms or go online to the State of Maryland and do the actual payments. They have the option to do it all for me, but I wasn't too comfortable because they wanted both the checking account and the credit card so that in case the checking account didn't have the funds, they would bill the credit card. But if they did, they had a $70 penalty fee. So I thought I'll just take care of it myself. But it's really smooth paying the bills.

We were looking for caregivers for my father who suffered a spinal cord injury in 2013 and required nearly constant care. Our biggest problems with agencies were that they regularly shift caregivers in like a rotation, which I believe keeps people from developing a relationship with the caregiver. And that's why we looked for a more direct hire method like CareLinx has.

It's very easy to enroll with CareLinx. We didn't have any problem with that. We also had a good relationship with our family adviser and she was helpful to us. I also use their app. With it, I could review my caregiver invoices on the phone and I could do that remotely. My dad has care every single day so we were dealing with a huge volume of invoices, so for me to be able to review that from wherever I was, is very helpful. We found really good caregivers through CareLinx so it certainly improved his quality of life and was a very valuable resource for us.

One thing that could be improved is their system. Regularly we would have caregivers submit time in advance of their shift. So, if they were gonna work on Wednesday, they would put in their time on Tuesday. And then, if something happened, where they didn't show up on Wednesday or maybe they worked less hours, because they had already submitted their time and because the CareLinx system auto pays, they would get paid for it.

We did have one caregiver who stole from us about $1,000 doing that before I realized but CareLinx was awesome. They worked with us and we got the money back. It was great. I would definitely recommend CareLinx. It's an awesome resource. It helps families find the people that they need directly. Families also have total ability and flexibility to do things like when a caregiver's really great like go in and give them a raise right away. When families are working with an agency, and somebody's really great it's the agency that decides what they get and what they don't get.

My mom was becoming ill. I got a caregiver for her through CareLinx. Enrollment with them was very good. So far, our caregiver has been wonderful. She had experience and she’s good at her job. CareLinx has been a big help. If I have to hire a second caregiver, I’ll do it with them again. I also like having the payroll and the tax handling covered.

I’m physically disabled so I needed a caregiver to get me up, bathe, dress for my workday, etc and CareLinx was the easiest to find somebody. Enrolling with them was super easy. From the time I found them to the time I got everything set up, all the paperwork done and everything only took under a week. So far, it's been two years that I've been using them. One of their benefits over a normal agency was the fact I could control payroll. I didn’t have to worry about that. They took care of all the paperwork, but I still retained the employer “status” instead of having to go through a third party. I've gone through several different and third-party agencies before where they were the actual employers. I was paying them and they were finding and hiring people but I never had good experience with it. I can never find somebody reliable that would stick around long enough that wouldn’t leave me high and dry.

My CareLinx caregivers have been fantastic. They’re always rock solid and part of that is because I interviewed them and they also went through an interview process with CareLinx. So, it’s a multi-layered. They’re checking up on them and they’re checking up on me too. It’s really good compared to other places where I've literally had people walk out on me in the middle of doing something. Keeping everything web-based is the easiest way for me to interact with them due to my physical limitations.

CareLinx solved the logistics and a whole ballpark of mindset that I don’t have to worry about. My parents were my emergency backups, but they live still an hour away. I have more confidence in these people because they’re solid, they’ve been background checked and they have people that are checking up on them. If somebody did leave, I have a team of people looking for me to find the next person as quickly as possible. So I got other eyes almost, and it’s a whole team effort to really get my care taken care of. One thing they do a good job of is that on a monthly basis they follow up, even though there might not be anything wrong. It’s being proactive and a very good practice that they have. I really appreciate that and it goes a long way to them warding off somebody getting into a potentially tough situation where everybody is scrambling.

My mom is in an independent living facility and needed help in the mornings to get up and going and make choices for clothing. I was looking for a caregiver agency that was easy for me to handle and well-recommended both online and by experience. I looked at several online and liked the way CareLinx was set up. It was like Match.com. I liked being able to see the pictures, getting a sense of how intelligent they were by how they could write a sentence and being able to look for someone nearby. I was supposed to have one person who was handling my stuff but then I had a different one and that was a little confusing. The original person I had called me back to make sure everything was okay. She checked in on me which was good. And the tax part was easy for me to sign up for my mom.

However, I had a few bumps during the enrollment. One of the first people I interviewed used CareLinx for herself but wasn’t going to sign up with CareLinx and I didn’t like that at all. But I ultimately found someone that I really like and who’s been terrific. I tried to get a second person who would do weekends and I had a hard time getting CareLinx to put down what it needed to say. I couldn’t just amend it so I had to put another job out and then they repeated the stuff that was for the first job, which was different because this was just weekends. So even though I typed in what I wanted, it didn’t allow it.

Then I hired a girl who had limited experience but had good references. However, I had to let her go because she wasn't being truthful so I have no one for weekends now. When she met my other caregiver, she tried to make her do all the weekends, which is why I hired her in the first place. She did not work out and never really called me back to tell me what was going on. She said she had a family emergency and we found out she was in Miami having fun so that wasn’t so good. But the one I have that I use consistently is great. I would recommend her to anybody.

I was looking for a caregiver for my elderly relative who lives in an assisted-living facility. She is in need of medication management assistance and other daily basic living necessities. Then CareLinx was referred to me. Their website is useful for many things, and I found the candidate sourcing part to be most useful. I'm able to revise the actual posting for my aunt's needs. Also, it gives me confidence that I can review in-depth who the candidates are since CareLinx makes available the candidates' backgrounds. The enrollment process went well, too. Also, I have two contacts there and they often check with me and try to do their best to help. We've had three caregivers and one of them was a great fit for my aunt, lasted the longest, but unfortunately died. The other two were not so great. The one who we tried after the other one who died on us did not work.

CareLinx gives you some alternate caregivers and you could talk to them before you make a decision, where some others just send you somebody. I like the way they approach it. It frees me up to do things - it's great and convenient. I use the same person because she's been very good, flexible, responsible and reliable. It worked out well for our type of schedule. I checked other services before and I'm very happy with CareLinx. I would recommend them.

I'm suffering from immobility and Parkinson's disease. I contacted two agencies for a caregiver and CareLinx was more responsive. We interviewed and we found a great caregiver who's very professional, very effective and I'm totally happy. It worked out very well for me and my family.

CareLinx Company Profile