4.44/5
Based on 32 reviews that contain star ratings

CareLinx

Founded in 2011, CareLink aims to provide the best in-home health care services available with the simple touch of a button. When you hire a CareLinx provider on your mobile device, your family can save up to 50% in healthcare expenses without skimping on the quality of service your loved one deserves.

Use our platform to schedule a caregiver, coordinate care services, and even manage payroll. You can schedule anything from exercise and housekeeping to coordinating meals and transportation. Unable to be close to your loved one? No problem, our app allows you to login anywhere and see what the schedule is for the day as well as put you in touch directly with the caregiver where you can ask questions or share photos in real-time.

View More View More

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

34 CareLinx Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

I was looking for a caregiver for my elderly relative who lives in an assisted-living facility. She is in need of medication management assistance and other daily basic living necessities. Then CareLinx was referred to me. Their website is useful for many things, and I found the candidate sourcing part to be most useful. I'm able to revise the actual posting for my aunt's needs. Also, it gives me confidence that I can review in-depth who the candidates are since CareLinx makes available the candidates' backgrounds. The enrollment process went well, too. Also, I have two contacts there and they often check with me and try to do their best to help. We've had three caregivers and one of them was a great fit for my aunt, lasted the longest, but unfortunately died. The other two were not so great. The one who we tried after the other one who died on us did not work.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2016

CareLinx gives you some alternate caregivers and you could talk to them before you make a decision, where some others just send you somebody. I like the way they approach it. It frees me up to do things - it's great and convenient. I use the same person because she's been very good, flexible, responsible and reliable. It worked out well for our type of schedule. I checked other services before and I'm very happy with CareLinx. I would recommend them.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

I'm suffering from immobility and Parkinson's disease. I contacted two agencies for a caregiver and CareLinx was more responsive. We interviewed and we found a great caregiver who's very professional, very effective and I'm totally happy. It worked out very well for me and my family.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

My dad has Parkinson's and dementia. I needed a caregiver fast, so I looked it up and CareLinx popped up. Most parts of the enrollment was fine but there was a little bit of confusing stuff. One caregiver we have has a really hard time with doing the timesheets so I'm still having to do those for her and that's a little bit annoying. But everything else has been okay.

We got two CareLinx caregivers at first so that they could split the week but we had to let one of them go because I had to tell her over and over every week that she's not doing one thing after another. That was actually very hard and very confusing for my dad. But the other caregiver so far has been really good and patient. So, it helps because my mom takes care of my dad all day and at night, she can sleep good knowing that the caregiver is taking care of him. I would recommend CareLinx. One just has to try out different people and some of them are gonna be really good while some aren't, but that's everywhere.

CareLinx Company Information