3.9/5 (39 ratings)

About CareLinx

Founded in 2011, CareLink aims to provide the best in-home health care services available with the simple touch of a button. When you hire a CareLinx provider on your mobile device, your family can save up to 50% in healthcare expenses without skimping on the quality of service your loved one deserves.

CareLinx Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CareLinx?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about CareLinx?

Original review: Aug. 27, 2016

My dad has Parkinson's and dementia. I needed a caregiver fast, so I looked it up and CareLinx popped up. Most parts of the enrollment was fine but there was a little bit of confusing stuff. One caregiver we have has a really hard time with doing the timesheets so I'm still having to do those for her and that's a little bit annoying. But everything else has been okay.

We got two CareLinx caregivers at first so that they could split the week but we had to let one of them go because I had to tell her over and over every week that she's not doing one thing after another. That was actually very hard and very confusing for my dad. But the other caregiver so far has been really good and patient. So, it helps because my mom takes care of my dad all day and at night, she can sleep good knowing that the caregiver is taking care of him. I would recommend CareLinx. One just has to try out different people and some of them are gonna be really good while some aren't, but that's everywhere.

CareLinx Company Information