4.25/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Beachbody is a leading provider in fitness, nutrition, and weight-loss programs. Our programs are not only easily accessible, but most importantly, they deliver results. Forget about those boring workouts to obtain the body you have always dreamed of. With Beachbody, you will be able to pick from a wide variety of workout styles and be able to reach those fitness goals you always thought about. From our active workouts to our ‘shakeology' program, Beachbody is here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today!

Beachbody Gallery (3)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Beachbody Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

A girl that I went to high school with is a Beachbody coach, and she had reached out to me. It appealed to me that Beachbody was an at-home workout. I have two small kids, and I had tried the gym, and it was not conducive. So, once she reached out to me and explained to me what it was, it seemed like something that would be more manageable for me. I ordered the full package. I have the availability for the Beachbody on Demand. And then, I got a bag of Shakeology with it. I love those shakes. I use the chocolate vegan ones. I have them at least two to three times a week.

Beachbody has been life-changing for me. I’ve done three rounds of 21 Day Fix. I’ve done one round of Transform :20, I’ve done LIIFT4 twice, and I just started Morning Meltdown 100. And I have lost like 50 pounds, and I started in March. It’s awesome. I also use the Energize now, and I love that. That’s a really great product. And I really love everything about it. It’s super easy for me. I can do it when the kids are home and when they’re not home. I love the variety of workout because you can see what you’re interested in and what you’re not interested in. It really helps every aspect of my life.

Hi Bailey,

Welcome to Beachbody, you made the right decision. We are so happy to hear that you have not only working out with Beachbody on Demand, but you have also taken advantage of our wonderful Shakeology.

With that said, we are truly proud of your accomplishments and honored to be a part of your journey. Thank you for being a wonderful part within the Beachbody Community.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

I heard about Beachbody through a friend who's a coach, and I was fat so I ordered the Beachbody On Demand. I can get the same workout I would get at a gym, except I don't have to go all the way to the gym. I usually work out at 4:30 in the morning before I go to work. And having access to all, every Beachbody workout program that's available is amazing. I've used 5 different ones so far and LIIFT4 is my favorite. The workouts and the trainers are easy to follow along and they're relatable. I don't look at them and say they're relatable because they're Beachbody trainers and I'm fat, but overall, I like the way that they train, motivate, and keep me going and interested. I have already dropped 40 pounds in about three months and I still got ways to go.

While each individual program probably has areas of opportunity, the On Demand is good overall. But it would be nice if they could have the website to be more interactive like they have a calendar for workouts one should do when within the program. One could click on the day that they are on and it would come up and the workout could be started. Then, there could be a tracker where after completing day 1, it marks it off on the calendar that it's done.

Hi Eric,

Congratulations on loosing 27 pounds with Beachbody on Demand in just 3 months. Now, that's a transformation that is definitely worth sharing. With Beachbody on Demand's Step-by-Step workouts, you are not only able to achieve great results, but gain knowledge of proper form and the best combinations to use to get those amazing results. We are happy to know that you were able to follow along with the programs and achieve your weight-loss goals without leaving your home. We are honored to have you as a member of the Beachbody community and would like to encourage you to please keep up with the great work!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

Beachbody had a really good price. And I needed to do something and it popped up, so I decided to use it. I'd rather try and fail and have to switch to something than nothing at all. I did Beachbody On Demand, so I've been doing exercises. It's incredibly easy to access it. You can do it on your phone or on the computer, and they have an app too. I love the workout itself. I love the variety. There's pretty much something for everybody on there and for different exercise levels, whether you're a beginner or high level. And then each individual program also provides modification for those people who want to try something a little bit more difficult, but necessarily ready to do something that intense.

I've lost 30 pounds since I've started doing Beachbody. I love the program. The workouts provide you with challenge and they provide you with all the resources too. It's not like you have to buy a ton of stuff. Everything that you need for each individual workout is provided for you on the actual website. So, if it's the calendar, you can print the calendar off. You don't have to buy something additional or want some other additional things that you can buy to help out, and they definitely promote their own product but at the same time, if you can't afford their $30 product then you can get it cheaper at Walmart for $12. Nobody is judging you for that.

Hi Amanda,

We are ecstatic to hear you like Beachbody On Demand as well as the prices we offer at Beachbody. Thank you so much for the great feedback. Thank you for being apart of the Beachbody community, and please keep up the great work!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

I’ve a friend who is a coach and joined on our team. I've done a few programs with Beachbody, and I’ve liked it. I completed the 80 Day Obsession. Everything is going fine.

Hi Whitney,

So glad to hear that you are having success using our programs and completing the 80 day obsession! Please keep checking in with us and letting us know how your fitness progress is going! Keep pressing play.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

Beachbody is good, however I can't fully see the classes on my phone. I am used to putting the routine on my tablet, but now it's offering me to purchase it like I don't have it. It's weird. I like their weight program nonetheless. It's not a diet but you learn to eat properly. It teaches you to be healthy and to exercise. I use their product on a daily basis and I've lost pounds. I continue with my Shakeology and the portioning, and I'm eating whatever I have to. It was super easy to purchase their product because my coach sends me the link. So, their site is really friendly.

Hi Patricia,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues when trying to access some of our programs. When you get a moment, please feel free to contact us via phone or chat so that we can look into resolving that for you. Glad to hear that you are enjoying our programs and want to make sure you are able to continue accessing our content to help you continue on your fitness journey.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

One of my friends is a Beachbody coach. I got Beachbody on Demand and the Shakeology to start with and I just started doing different programs. I like everything. It’s been almost eight months and it's working out perfect. I lost 23 pounds. Also, purchasing online is very simple.

Dear Cassie,

Thank you for taking the time to check in with us and let us know how our fitness programs and shakeology is working out for you. Thank you for choosing us in helping you with your fitness journey.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I have a library of Beachbody workouts and every year, for Christmas, I would get a new program, either from my parents or my in-laws. It works out well because it puts me on the program for a while. The prices are pretty extreme, but the products have generally been worth it and have been better than what I've seen. I've done P90X, P90X2, and the 3. I also have Slim in 6. I've done a little bit of Shaun T's and Body Beast. I pick one per day and whatever is not sore usually gets selected or however much time I have because I have a little one and he sometimes doesn't nap as long as I would like. I used Beachbody to get my baby fat gone and it didn't take as long as I was afraid it would.

I enjoyed how the Body Beast is a little bit shorter. It's not all super-duper long, which is really encouraging because it's hard to commit to an hour-long workout with P90X. Even though most of the time, I'm in the gym long enough to be there, it's hard to initially get started. I also like the way it logged most of the workouts. At the end of the workout will be the ab workout and with it automatically attached, when you hit play, it looks like it was already a part of your time, or else I wouldn't do it. It's all psychological, but it's what works. If I can get through the first five minutes, I'm good.

I tend to bulk up extraordinarily fast. I follow bodybuilding and they're the community that appreciates that. But I also have a background in figure skating and that community does not appreciate that so I balance it. There's a decent amount of yoga stuff out there, but I wanna move a little bit more and a lot of holding positions can be a bit tough. Also, I crank my music up and that just doesn't fit with the yoga feel. have been drawn more toward Pilates and have augmented a lot of my workouts with it. Also, I can't seem to get the core I want unless I do Pilates. The only time I stray from Beachbody products is to get that workout. They should come up with a kick-ass Pilates program and explore that niche a bit more.

Hi Carolyn,

We are ecstatic to hear that you love our Beachbody workout Programs. We understand that it can be a challenge to always go to a gym or fitness facility, especially in your case, with your little one who does not like to take naps. Keep up the great work! We want to encourage you to keep up the great work and thank you for being an essential piece within the Beachbody Community.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I'm doing Beachbody and it’s working out well. I gained 50 pounds with my last pregnancy, and I’ve been able to lose all of it in the past 11 months since I started. I've really been working out every day and all of that. And then, I’m in the 98th of the MM 100 right now, so I’ve lost another 10 pounds since starting that. So, I'm feeling better.

Hello Brandi,

Congratulations on your weight loss! Its not always easy to find the time to take care of our health while tending to the needs of children. Keep up the hard work!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I bought my Beachbody program online through Amazon. I'm 52 years old. I've been playing ball all my life, but the Body Beast was super tough. But I was super determined to get it done. After the first time I completed it, my results were phenomenal so I turned it over, got the backside, and now I'm on the third go-around. I got three people doing it as well now. They saw my results, and now they want to copycat.

Dear Kevin,

Great way to lead by example! Congratulation on your success with Body Beast! We provided the program but you truly did all the work! GREAT JOB!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

A co-worker recommended Beachbody. I did Body Beast first then LIIFT4. So far, I’ve enjoyed it. My results were good and I was impressed with them.

Hi Tylor,

With Beachbody on Demand's Step-by-Step workouts, you will not only able to achieve great results, but gain knowledge of proper form and the best combinations to use to get amazing results!

You have made the right choice.

Beachbody Company Information