Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.89/5

Beachbody is a leading provider of fitness, nutrition and weight loss programs. Its customers can choose from a wide variety of workout styles to reach their fitness goals. From active workouts to the Shakeology program, Beachbody’s programs are easily accessible and deliver results.

Beachbody Gallery (3)
Beachbody Call Now Toll Free (800) 870-0427 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Beachbody Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

This is a great program with a lot of different workout options. Good for all fitness levels. If you purchase the supplements and shakeology, the price can add up quickly. The coaches often have a Facebook page for further accountability.

Hi Lauren,

We are happy to know that you are enjoying our fitness programs.

We have bundle options, which include lots of savings.

You may review our FAQ for further details. https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3012/catid/0/TLP/0

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Excellent program that allows you to utilize the workouts at home or away. Available for streaming on cell phones, computers and tablets. You can follow the order of the programs or pick a favorite!

Hi Cassandra!

We are thrilled to know that you are enjoying our workouts and easy access to streaming from multiple devices.

Keep up the good work and we wish you the best on your fitness goals.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

I purchased Team Beach Body BOD for $99 in 2019 & 2020 and was charged an outrageous tax rate of $12.71. I live in Hillsborough County Florida where the tax rate is 8.5% and the tax amount is not $12.71 on the amount of $99. I filled out their tax form complaining about the overcharge. I feel as though I am getting the brush off and the runaround when I called Customer Service. I appreciate if you could help me resolve this matter. Receipts are available by request. Thanks.

Hello Barbara,

A credit has been processed for the difference in the amount charged for your taxes based on the city and state you reside.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

I ordered the Shakeology vegan sampler. I immediately noticed I was double charged. I have an emailed transcript- the billing team could not see my double charge because my shipment had not arrived. I was referred to an 1-800 number and the problem was never corrected. Later I discovered an email that my shipment would be delayed. I will never work with this company again- pyramid scheme left a bad taste in my mouth.

Hello Maria,

We were unable to locate an account with any recent orders or billing. Please contact us if you have any additional information to better assist you. We have also sent an email requesting further information.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

The coaching from this company was atrocious. They bestow the title of "coach" onto any half-wit willing to sell their protein shakes. Completely devoid of any intellectual integrity, this company propagates misinformation and pseudoscience through uneducated, misinformed, and very sad people trying to eke out a living at the margins of online peer-to-peer marketing sales. Take a hard PASS on any and all things Beach Body. Save your money and take an actual trip to the beach, it would be better spent.

Hello Alexander,

Typically, our Coaches start out as customers using Beachbody fitness and nutrition products. When they start to get results, people tend to notice and ask what they are doing. Often they end up coaching these people on their own journey. They enjoy helping others achieve the results they've achieved using Beachbody products and want to share that with others.We attempted to reach you by phone; however, we were unsuccessful. We followed up via email to the contact we have listed on your complaint. We were unable to locate an account for you. Please contact us back to address your concerns.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

I was charged $300 for a product and 3 weeks later I still have not received it. Customer service is terrible and they told me it will at least be another 8 days before it ships. When I asked to cancel the order, they said they cannot because it has been processed and they cannot cancel orders after that. I have never experienced something like this in my life.

Hello Kelley,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I certainly apologize for the recent shipping delay of your order and any inconvenience it may have caused. Just to confirm that your order shipped from our warehouse on November 12, 2020. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

I fell in love with the program and it made me feel great. I had to cancel for financial reasons, however, and I planned on recommitting when I could financially afford the subscription fees. However, I noticed after 10 months that I was still being charged and called requesting a refund. They refunded me for 3 months and refused to refund the rest. This is a billion-dollar company that refused to refund a hard-working mother less than $100 even though I had proof that I had canceled back in January. They told me I had agreed to this, however, no information was ever provided to me about the subscription fees EVEN AFTER I CANCELED.

I will be using another workout program moving forward. I disliked the products, the only one I would buy was the fruit punch pre-workout. I purchased smoothies, hydrate, and post-workout from Isagenix which has much better products. I will no longer recommend this company after the way I was treated today. A billion-dollar company can't refund less than $100 during a pandemic. Pathetic and laughable??? I just found out they deleted my proof of cancelation from my account. I canceled on 1/08/2020. I did not get charged a fee in January or February but I began getting charged a fee again in March. I didn't know I was being charged until I received an email alert that my credit card had insufficient funds.

Hello Brittany,

Our records show that you spoke with our corporate office on October 20, 2020. We were unable to locate a cancellation request of your coach account prior October 17, 2020. A Coach Business Account cancellation request must include a Cancellation Form (with corresponding account information) and a required physical or electronic signature. Our corporate office processed Two additional refunds were provided to you, for a total of five.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

I ordered Beachbody in April 2020, I never received the video and they entered me in a membership. After trying to reach them for several months, I couldn't log in because I had never created an account. Finally the other day I received an email stating they wanted me to renew my membership. I kindly explained my situation all for them to return via chat text to tell me they could not refund me because the time limit for that had expired but they could cancel my membership. So I am warning all consumers out there. Don't do business with a company that does not honor your hard earned dollars. I am sure they could have accommodated me in some kind of way. They never even tried or offered for THEIR mistake. Shame on Beachbody.

Hello Basimah,

Although your Beachbody On Demand membership is outside of the 30-day money back period, based on your situation below we have approved and refunded the charge to you. Please allow 3-5 working days for your refund to post to your financial institution. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Original review: July 23, 2020

The community of beach body as a whole was great. Structured workouts and support. I do not like the fact and marketing and pushing the products. I am not an aggressive at sales so I ended up losing more money than I invested.

Dear Christy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I was happy to hear that our community is a good fit for you and we are very happy to have you part of it. I was unable to locate your account in our system with the information provided in your review. We value your feedback. I am following up with you via email and would like to connect with you to get more details in order to forward your feedback and suggestions.

Original review: June 26, 2020

According to CLUBINDUSTRY, a web-based Health & Fitness publication, “Beachbody will cease operations of Beachbody LIVE on March 1, 2020," according to an announcement from Beachbody. “The rise of exclusive boutique studios, custom programming, and the growing desire to work out via an abundance of fitness apps” hindered Beachbody LIVE’s ability to scale as management had anticipated, the announcement noted.”

Beachbody LIVE is alive and well, and now they're out there pursuing live on-line fitness business models under different names. Personally, when I heard a TV ad for a free trial for an on-line fitness service, OpenFit, open to the first 25,000 respondents I texted the code, provided by the advertiser, OpenFit. In order to go to the next step, I provided a debit card number. What I did not do was to download the app from Google Play, nor did I activate my account on said app, and therefore did not receive any service from this provider. However, I was charged $96. Immediately, I began to try to get my money back. The charge on my card listed as OPENFIT HEALTH&FITNESS, Tel no 3108839000. This telephone number is answered by Beachbody.

Googling Beachbody, I came across the announcement with which I began this narrative - Beachbody is no longer in this business, or is it? I began to smell a rodent. Neither of the telephone attendants at the number dialed per the charge (answered by Beachbody), nor the number I was given for Beachbody Customer Service, could even FIND me in their systems. I am currently disputing this charge with my Bank’s FRAUD specialists.

Hello Jeffrey,

Per your request, we have cancelled your OpenFit membership and have issued a refund to you. Please allow 3-5 working days for your refund to post to your financial institution.

Beachbody Company Information