Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.94/5

Beachbody is a leading provider of fitness, nutrition and weight loss programs. Its customers can choose from a wide variety of workout styles to reach their fitness goals. From active workouts to the Shakeology program, Beachbody’s programs are easily accessible and deliver results.

Beachbody Gallery (3)
Beachbody Call Now Toll Free (800) 870-0427 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Beachbody Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Resolution response: May 9, 2020

I appreciate the refund. I would have given a higher rating but I had to beg, grovel and plead for help to resolve the issue. Once I posted publicly then they resolved. Again, thank you for my money back but it should not be that hard.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I had difficulty with Google Play and the App. I talked with someone from the online chat twice, called in 3 times and Beachbody people said that are not able to fix and call Google. Google said it was their problem to fix, it was not fun to go back and forth and get no assistance. 3 weeks later for whatever magical internet moment it was working. But in the mean time I found a better app with a company that had better customer service. A waster of 110.00.

Beachbody response

We are sorry that Beachbody on Demand didn’t work out for you. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to work with you to resolve this issue. We are happy to report that we were able to work with Google Play to have a refund processed on your behalf.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I signed up under a coach, and I did not know I was being signed up as a coach. So when I canceled after 30 days, I thought that was hit. No more charges. I thought I was canceling everything. Come to find out the only thing that was canceled were the shakes. Customer service did not ask me at that time if I would like to cancel membership. I was not even aware there was a membership fee. I was then charged $15.95 for seven months. Because it came off of my credit card, it went undetected until my former coach made me aware of it. I am not happy with Beachbody. This is really a scam, in my opinion. Something needs to change in their communication with new members.

Dear Sara,

Upon review of your account, we found that you cancelled your shakeology shipments on 6/29/2019. At the time of the call the agent did inform you that although your shakeology shipments were cancelled, your account was still an active coach account.

As a Team Beachbody Coach, for your security, it is the sole responsibility of the Coach, to submit an Independent Coach Cancellation Form to request Cancellation of one’s Account. Coach Cancellation Requests must be submitted online and cannot be received via chat or phone. Once the signed Independent Coach Cancellation Form is received and accepted, the Coach account will be cancelled within 24 hours.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

He is a liar. It tell you to text 303030 for a free Beachbody on demand workout program but what he doesn't tell you is they require a credit card for what they are claiming is completely free on the commercial.... Stay away from false advertisement like this. They are lying to you...

Hello Evanka,

When our customers text 303030 we offer a free 14-day trial, which allows the chance to take advantage of our online streaming. This provides you with access to the entire collection of Beachbody workouts at that time. To ensure that you do not get bored with your workouts, as well as have enough variety to accomplish your fitness goals, members are automatically enrolled within an official Beachbody On Demand i.e. BOD subscription, to receive access 24-7 to over 700 (+) Beachbody workouts, meal plans, and more. Our customers can cancel at any time during the 14-day free trial to avoid any future billing.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

One of my friends is a coach, so she got me involved with Beachbody. I started this April, but I kinda fell off the way. I gained a little bit the last couple of weeks because I was a little sick and Thanksgiving. I started out with 80 Day Obsession though, and I had really great results, which is why I’ve stuck with it up to this point. I’ve done Planet Fitness, and I got DVDs. But they could have a greater variety of products. They could throw something else in with the stuff that we’re buying to make it feel like we’re getting our money’s worth.

Beachbody response
We are honored to have you as a member of the Beachbody community and would like to encourage you to please keep up with the great work! 80-Day Obsession continues to be one of our most popular workout programs.
With Beachbody on Demand's Step-by-Step workouts, you will not only able to achieve great results but gain knowledge of proper form and the best combinations to use to get amazing results!
You have made the right choice.

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

I started Beachbody and over the last year between diet and exercise, I'm down over 42 pounds. I'm in not the best shape of my life, but after having a baby, I literally cannot be more excited of where I'm at and just proud of myself. I get so many compliments now. I enjoy the Transform 20 workout and it's my go-to because it fits my lifestyle and it's done in 20 minutes. I also enjoy the recent workout by Jericho. There's something about being able to start a program when I know other people are starting it. The community through Beachbody and social media keep me accountable even though I may not know them. Having the community there is awesome. Working out has really changed how I look.

Hi Kaleena,

There is so much power in sharing information, and we are pleased to hear that you are doing amazing. We are ecstatic to hear about the Beachbody has worked for you. We are so proud of your accomplishments and honored to be a part of your journey. Thank you for being a wonderful part within the Beachbody Community. We want to encourage you to keep up the great work that you are doing.

Beachbody!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

My wife and I heard about Beachbody from a seminary professor. She subscribed and sometimes I participate in the workouts. She does it with a neighbor friend and we have two ladies working out in the living room with four kids jumping around them. If they can do it, anybody can. Her clothes fit her better and she's really happy with the results. She can do a ton of it and she is comfortable. It's great value.

Mr Trevino,

We’re glad to hear Beachbody on demand is an excellent addition to your home gym. One of the most significant benefits of Beachbody is that with so many options to choose from, there is something for everyone. Thank you for being part of the Beachbody community, we wish you and your wife continued success with your health and fitness journey. Please congratulate your wife on our behalf.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I had a group of girlfriends who were going to do one of the Beachbody workout programs and so I decided to do it along with them. I ordered Beachbody on Demand and I had been very satisfied with the results. I always hated working out and I was never a person who did it regularly. I would start things and then quit. But I really enjoy these programs and the fact that I can do it at home. I have young children and I like the fact that I don't have to get childcare for them or pay for a gym membership to add to childcare. I can do the workouts with the kids or do that when they're napping. It makes it really convenient so there are no excuses.

Right now, I'm doing Morning Meltdown 100 and there's a lot of great modification but some of them are too much. For instance, my mom is 72 and she wants to work out and to weigh less but she doesn't know where to start and how to do it without getting hurt. It would be nice to have a program for somebody who has some limitations. As for me, I've seen physical benefits from being stronger and weighing less. But the biggest thing for me has been the mental benefit 'cause I've struggled with anxiety and depression since 19 and this has been working out. It's been so effective for me in managing that and just having a better outlook on life.

Hello Melissa,

Thank you for taking the time and letting us know how Beachbody on demand is working for you, and letting Beachbody into your home on your health and fitness journey. Keep pressing play, we wish you and your family all the best.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I have been following the 21 Day Fix program every day now for 2 months. I do the exercises every day and follow the meal container portions to a tee, however, I have only lost 5 pounds in a little over 2 months. Very frustrating! What am I doing wrong?

Dear Nancy,

If you are following the daily exercises and meal plan, you are probably not doing anything wrong. Everyone certainly losses weight and or gains lean muscle at different rates. No two people are alike. While the scale is a great tool, don’t forget that muscle weighs more than fat and we need more lean muscle to burn more fat. If you have not done so already, in addition to weighing yourself, take your body measurements as well and keep track weekly. If your weight loss seems slow but you are losing inches and toning up, you are making great progress! We wish you the best of luck with your health and weight loss. Please keep us updated on your progress!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

Beachbody transformed my life and my overall habits. I did the P90X3. I made it a priority everyday. The only thing I did not do is really follow the food plan, but it still worked out for me. Since doing it like when I did this last time, I lost like 43 pounds. It was more than I was looking to do. I was trying to get to 200, it had me get to 187. I had to stop a little bit, though. I had a elbow injury. But I look forward to starting it back up again. Overall, it has been awesome.

Hi Joe,

Congratulations on loosing 43 pounds with P90X3. Now, that's a transformation that is definitely worth sharing. We are happy to know that you have been able to follow along with the programs and achieve your weight-loss goals. Very sorry to hear you got injured, we hope for a speedy recovery. We are thrilled to have you as a member of the Beachbody community and would like to encourage you to please keep up with the great work!

Mellie

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Beachbody's products are awesome. I get great results and I’m still using them after three years. I have the On Demand, and I get charged quarterly for that, and I did get the Shakeology for about a year. Everything was great with ordering but when I went to cancel everything, that was a pain. I asked a representative through the chat about it and I was told I have to cancel the subscription, then I can cancel the coaching thing later. It was really strange that I had to cancel them separately.

I also bought Energize, and since quitting coaching, I was trying a couple of different pre-workouts, and nothing compares to that. They have fabulous products, but I definitely would not recommend coaching if you’re not a very outgoing person. I feel like coaching got to the point where I messaged a girl friend of mine who moved back home from Texas out for coffee, and she wouldn’t answer my messages. It was like I’m losing friends because they think I’m trying to sell them something. So, I quit coaching. But I love the products and the company.

Hi Brittany,

We sincerely sorry to hear it was hard for you to cancel. To clarify, the Coaching Account is always cancel thru a form that you must submit as is considered a business, we apologize for the inconvenience. We can confirm everything except BOD was cancelled.

Beachbody Company Information