3.9/5 (495 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Beachbody

Beachbody is a leading provider of fitness, nutrition and weight loss programs. Its customers can choose from a wide variety of workout styles to reach their fitness goals. From active workouts to the Shakeology program, Beachbody’s programs are easily accessible and deliver results.

Pros

• Exercise and diet guidance
  • Provides support and motivation
  • Wide variety of programs

Cons

• Costly program upgrades

Bottom Line

Beachbody’s diverse weight loss programs are pricey, but the results may be worth the money. With a strong community and access to a coach, each program gives you a personalized weight loss experience.

Beachbody Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beachbody?

Original review: June 25, 2021

Beachbody is an all-in-one solution for fitness, health, and motivation to help meet your health and fitness goals. The line of Beachbody products all motivated me to push myself to meet new health and fitness goals.

Hi Austin,

We are pleased to hear how well Beachbody is helping you to achieve your fitness goals.

Keep up the good work!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

This is a great program with a lot of different workout options. Good for all fitness levels. If you purchase the supplements and shakeology, the price can add up quickly. The coaches often have a Facebook page for further accountability.

Hi Lauren,

We are happy to know that you are enjoying our fitness programs.

We have bundle options, which include lots of savings.

You may review our FAQ for further details. https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3012/catid/0/TLP/0

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Excellent program that allows you to utilize the workouts at home or away. Available for streaming on cell phones, computers and tablets. You can follow the order of the programs or pick a favorite!

Hi Cassandra!

We are thrilled to know that you are enjoying our workouts and easy access to streaming from multiple devices.

Keep up the good work and we wish you the best on your fitness goals.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Great workout programs. Various programs to fit all needs, levels and interests. Some are a little on the pricey side but a good investment for your health. Calling in to place order means a sales call but not too pushy.

Hello Susie,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us feedback. It is always great to hear that not only are our workouts working well for you but that it is giving you a great verity too choose from.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Really disgusted! Went to renew my membership online and could not believe they raised the 6 month membership by $20 and their 3 month membership by $25 DURING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC. People are forced to be home, millions are out of work and this company wants to take everything they have. They were over priced to begin with.

Hello Marni,

New members in Canada will have an increase due to the exchange rate by $10-$20 (based on membership). *Existing Beachbody On Demand members who join prior to January 6th will not be subject to the price change and will continue to be billed at their current rate until they cancel.

For more information, please review the following FAQ: https://faq.beachbody.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7555/catid/0/TLP/0.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2021

The workouts are awesome, but the website crashes EVERY SINGLE TIME. I live in San Francisco, have high-speed internet and have no issues with Zoom, streaming other videos but this company is SO BEHIND THE TIMES when it comes to their actual website. PLEASE hire a real website company to fix this!! Otherwise, I love the actual workouts - such a shame!

Dear Carolyn,

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty streaming.

We have reached out to you directly for further assistance to resolve your issue.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2021

I have used the Morning Meltdown Program to help me get into shape and lose weight. It was a great way for me to have an exercise regimen from my own home. I did lose some weight with the program but not as much as I anticipated. It's not a bad program, but it's not the best one either.

Hello Bobby!

We have a variety of workout programs that may be a better fit for your fitness goals.

With Beachbody On Demand, you will have access to hundreds of programs.

Your feedback is truly appreciated.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2021

I clearly told my coach upon signing up I did not want the Shakeology or the three month membership. Rather I would want the yearly membership for $99.00. They Billed me for 3 months @ $44.50 = $133.50. Plus billed for shakeology $130.00. They would not refund my money even with proof via text between me and my coach. Very bad customer service and will try to scam you to be able to bill your bank account as much as possible by misleading you the entire time. They fought me tooth and nail for a $165.00 refund and I still wanted to be a customer?!?! Very bad business.

Lady even told me that even though the coach told me one thing that when I came to the term agreement I should have read through its entirety and it's not their fault that they do not educate their trainers on purchasing and memberships. (Why would she be handling it and telling me information regarding each one? Wrong information at that!!) Other than that yes Beachbody is a good place to get a workout @ home but man y'all need to fix what's going on behind closed doors and stop scamming. Horrible business. Tony Horton would not be proud!!

Hello Joshua,

We confirmed a refund has been processed for the quarterly Beachbody On Demand charges.

We have also reached out to you via email for additional assistance.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2021

I purchased Team Beach Body BOD for $99 in 2019 & 2020 and was charged an outrageous tax rate of $12.71. I live in Hillsborough County Florida where the tax rate is 8.5% and the tax amount is not $12.71 on the amount of $99. I filled out their tax form complaining about the overcharge. I feel as though I am getting the brush off and the runaround when I called Customer Service. I appreciate if you could help me resolve this matter. Receipts are available by request. Thanks.

Hello Barbara,

A credit has been processed for the difference in the amount charged for your taxes based on the city and state you reside.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

I ordered the Shakeology vegan sampler. I immediately noticed I was double charged. I have an emailed transcript- the billing team could not see my double charge because my shipment had not arrived. I was referred to an 1-800 number and the problem was never corrected. Later I discovered an email that my shipment would be delayed. I will never work with this company again- pyramid scheme left a bad taste in my mouth.

Hello Maria,

We were unable to locate an account with any recent orders or billing. Please contact us if you have any additional information to better assist you. We have also sent an email requesting further information.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

The coaching from this company was atrocious. They bestow the title of "coach" onto any half-wit willing to sell their protein shakes. Completely devoid of any intellectual integrity, this company propagates misinformation and pseudoscience through uneducated, misinformed, and very sad people trying to eke out a living at the margins of online peer-to-peer marketing sales. Take a hard PASS on any and all things Beach Body. Save your money and take an actual trip to the beach, it would be better spent.

Hello Alexander,

Typically, our Coaches start out as customers using Beachbody fitness and nutrition products. When they start to get results, people tend to notice and ask what they are doing. Often they end up coaching these people on their own journey. They enjoy helping others achieve the results they've achieved using Beachbody products and want to share that with others.We attempted to reach you by phone; however, we were unsuccessful. We followed up via email to the contact we have listed on your complaint. We were unable to locate an account for you. Please contact us back to address your concerns.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

I was charged $300 for a product and 3 weeks later I still have not received it. Customer service is terrible and they told me it will at least be another 8 days before it ships. When I asked to cancel the order, they said they cannot because it has been processed and they cannot cancel orders after that. I have never experienced something like this in my life.

Hello Kelley,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today. I certainly apologize for the recent shipping delay of your order and any inconvenience it may have caused. Just to confirm that your order shipped from our warehouse on November 12, 2020. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

I fell in love with the program and it made me feel great. I had to cancel for financial reasons, however, and I planned on recommitting when I could financially afford the subscription fees. However, I noticed after 10 months that I was still being charged and called requesting a refund. They refunded me for 3 months and refused to refund the rest. This is a billion-dollar company that refused to refund a hard-working mother less than $100 even though I had proof that I had canceled back in January. They told me I had agreed to this, however, no information was ever provided to me about the subscription fees EVEN AFTER I CANCELED.

I will be using another workout program moving forward. I disliked the products, the only one I would buy was the fruit punch pre-workout. I purchased smoothies, hydrate, and post-workout from Isagenix which has much better products. I will no longer recommend this company after the way I was treated today. A billion-dollar company can't refund less than $100 during a pandemic. Pathetic and laughable??? I just found out they deleted my proof of cancelation from my account. I canceled on 1/08/2020. I did not get charged a fee in January or February but I began getting charged a fee again in March. I didn't know I was being charged until I received an email alert that my credit card had insufficient funds.

Hello Brittany,

Our records show that you spoke with our corporate office on October 20, 2020. We were unable to locate a cancellation request of your coach account prior October 17, 2020. A Coach Business Account cancellation request must include a Cancellation Form (with corresponding account information) and a required physical or electronic signature. Our corporate office processed Two additional refunds were provided to you, for a total of five.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

I ordered Beachbody in April 2020, I never received the video and they entered me in a membership. After trying to reach them for several months, I couldn't log in because I had never created an account. Finally the other day I received an email stating they wanted me to renew my membership. I kindly explained my situation all for them to return via chat text to tell me they could not refund me because the time limit for that had expired but they could cancel my membership. So I am warning all consumers out there. Don't do business with a company that does not honor your hard earned dollars. I am sure they could have accommodated me in some kind of way. They never even tried or offered for THEIR mistake. Shame on Beachbody.

Hello Basimah,

Although your Beachbody On Demand membership is outside of the 30-day money back period, based on your situation below we have approved and refunded the charge to you. Please allow 3-5 working days for your refund to post to your financial institution. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Beachbody Company Information