2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.73/5

Serta mattresses are available in a variety of models, features and types, including innerspring, memory foam and hybrid. The company offers financing options, long warranties and free standard shipping, but installation is not included with standard shipping.

Serta Mattress Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Serta Mattress?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Serta Mattress?

Original review: May 13, 2020

Best mattress own to date. The conformity to the body is of extremely importance to your rest and a deep peaceful sleep. The concerns I had prior to making this purchase was regarding if the mattress would be firm enough as well as consistent through out time. I can honestly state, this mattress has remained as comfortable as the day I purchased. That was approximately six years prior.

Original review: May 12, 2020

We paid cash, but were given several options! The delivery of new and p/up of old same day! Sleeps fantastic... great lifetime warranty! Could use another one for guest room!! Very deep mattress and box combo. Lush pillow top makes a huge difference in our quality of sleep, and my back stopped hurting. Old mattress was a rock compares to this Serta. Queen size sheets fit perfectly.

Original review: May 11, 2020

First Serta that we bought was good at first but slowly developed an indentation where I sleep. My wife had no problem until we rotated the mattress and she had the rut on her side. We called and they sent a tech out to measure and he said they would replace it. We used the return value (equal to original purchase) and upgraded to the most expensive one in the store. 3 years later and no complaints.

Original review: May 10, 2020

This mattress is inflatable, with a supplied air pump. The valve soon leaked, so mattress wouldn't stay inflated. Then the pump failed. Warranty is sneaky, because they won't take the mattress back, if it has even a tiny spot or stain on it. They claim it's for sanitation reasons, but if I were buying a new mattress, they wouldn't hesitate to take the old one away, no matter how grungy!

Original review: May 8, 2020

I been having my mattress for over 7 years, still look brand new and it's so comfortable. Every time me and my Siblings have a gathering they all come in my room and laid on my bed. My bed is so relaxing.

Original review: May 8, 2020

I have not been happy with my Serta Mattress. The springs have broken down and there are sagging places in places. Since the mattress cannot be flipped it continue to sag even though I turn it around every time I make up the bed.

Original review: May 8, 2020

I had the Serta given to me for a child’s bed and have been pleased. The bed was given to us used (4 Yr old) but is a high quality bed and built in boxspring which we plan on keeping another 5-10 yrs depending on youngsters abuse of it. Still in good shape.

Original review: May 7, 2020

I have a pillow top mattress. Love it, but seems over time it loses its depth. Although I have tried and have re-fluffed it seems to have re-flattened. Lost its original fluffiness. But overall still love. But am saddened. It has a lot of time and energy to get to fluffy status.

Original review: May 7, 2020

I usually go for a soft mattress but this time we decided to purchase a firm mattress, it was a great choice! We have had it for over 5 years now, I sleep so good on this mattress and keeps me cool at night. Very happy with this purchase.

Original review: May 6, 2020

I was so impressed with the selection and prices. The sales guy went out of his way to help us choose exactly what we wanted and needed. He really listened to what we wanted and was able to direct us towards a few different types that we could choose from.

Serta Mattress Company Information