2. Homeowners

Rooms to Go

3.2/5 (967 ratings)

About Rooms to Go

Rooms to Go Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rooms to Go?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rooms To Go?

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

I purchased the Eric Church living room set in February and have purchased extended warranty Thru Guardian. Well that all has been a waste of money all around the console as broke Guardian nor Rooms to Go did not want to fix it. Now the leather is fading and again Guardian nor Rooms to Go can careless to fix the issue. Buyers beware. Do not waste your time or money buying anything from rooms to go.

Rooms to Go response

We are deeply disappointed to see the issue you are having with your furniture. Please send these photos along with your order info and the details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we'd be happy to look into this for you.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

While their in store experience was good, hence the 1 star, the rest was a nightmare. Starting with delivery dates that stretch quite far and delivering in stages, the actual delivery is the worst. With the first delivery, the crew shows up and decides to leave because they don’t like that the driveway is steep i.e. they were too lazy to carry the furniture. After agreeing on a new date, RTG changes the date unexpectedly. We have to accommodate in order to not push the delivery date out a few months!. The second crew then is less lazy and has no problem getting the furniture into the house. Problem is though that the bed frame is damaged and the cocktail table is as well. They assemble the bedroom dresser but leave the rest in the boxes including the nightstands.

Upon asking them to take those out of the boxes (no assembly required) and taking the damaged table back, they disappear without a word leaving us with the still boxed nightstands and damaged table. At that state we are already tired of dealing with RTG’s not helpful and frankly incapable customer service and engage with the store directly where we purchased. No apology but at least they make the impression of trying to help fix things. The third delivery then brings the replacement bed frame and one of the missing pieces of the living room.

When unpacking the frame, the crew damage the cable of the bed frame for the inbuilt lights. They claim that they will have someone sent to fix it. Which of course they don’t and we end up calling the store again to get that addressed. The cocktail table replacement is more than 6 months out! so we tell them to send someone to do an on-site fix while we decide whether we keep the set and wait for the replacement or go with another. The fourth crew then was supposed to deliver a bed frame for the second bedroom. They call to tell us they will arrive in 45 minutes.

A short while later we get a call from the customer service telling us they are waiting on the road. We kept looking out for them by the way but hadn’t seen anybody so far and are somewhat confused by what game they are playing now, although suspecting that the crew saw the drizzling rain and decided to bail without delivering. Our suspicion is then confirmed soon after. We call the store who claim the crew took a picture of our mailbox as proof they were there. We tell them that no truck was waiting and ask also why nobody bothered to ring the doorbell. No apology again. At that moment we have enough of RTG and cancel our remaining order, asking for our money back. Only thing I can tell all reading this is to not buy from RTG. Really, don’t!

Rooms to Go response

We are so sorry for the issues with your order! Please email your order # and details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2021

My husband I bought the Sandie sofa and chair Christmas time 2020. It looked beautiful and felt good to sit on for five minutes in the showroom. Beware though...the cushions sadly break down and sag. Within a couple of months. We continued to rotate all the cushions to no avail. Sooo disappointed and you will be too. Feels like we’re sitting on the frame of the sofa and chair now. Less than a year old. We were excited to get the sofa and chair. Loved the gray and we thought it was a good buy. We even called the sales guy back who showed us the furniture days earlier. We wanted to make his Christmas by calling him back and letting him get the sale. That was important to us. Sadly these couches hurt both my husband and I because they are so broken down.

We can’t afford a new sofa and loveseat. We don’t have the money and now we will have to figure out some way to get a new one. So sad we got rid of our old sofa and loveseat. They still were in good condition. We wanted the gray but the sofa and chair look nice and felt nice on the floor. It another story once you get it home. We are devastated! Just so you are aware, the chair with Sandia is more like a loveseat. Just don’t buy. I promise you’ll be disappointed too. I hate to give any bad reviews. Sale person was great! The sofa and chair extremely poor quality. Thank you!

Rooms to Go response

We are truly sorry to hear of your disappointment in the quality of our furniture. We would love to see if there is any way we can help. If you could, please send us an email with your order # and the details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

The 1st time: I was given a time frame of 4 hours of when my items would be delivered/set up. I never got a call/text. When I called to inquire about my delivery I was told the delivery person “took a picture” as proof that he was at my house. I mentioned that I was not contacted nor was the doorbell rung/or door knock. The response I got from customer service was “they are not obligated to knock/ring doorbell and that they got the picture from the driver outside my house… what good does that do me?! I was then told I could not schedule another delivery date that day and had to wait 5 days before I could reschedule.

2nd time: My items were brought and the delivery group did come to the door to knock/ring doorbell. As they were attempting to unload items my item was damaged and the delivery group refused to take it back the same day. Instead he stated it would be taken to my room and I would be called in 30 minutes to schedule an exchange. He said he did not have confidence that I would be called in 30 minutes so that I should call on my own. He also refused to unwrap the mirror to check for any damages or to mount on the other side of the dresser. Once he left I unwrapped the mirror just to find out that too was damaged! Behind the dresser is broken much more than what he showed and the holes to insert the screws DO NOT align correctly to mount the mirror.

After more than 1.5 hours on the phone with over 4-5 representatives they were still unable to schedule my exchange or give me a date. I sent photo proof to 2 representatives and the supervisor; all with no callback or response. I cannot keep missing work for this! I was told 4 times that I would get called back and not once did I get called back! I asked to speak to the supervisor several times and just kept getting avoided and blocked from voicing my concerns.

When attempting to speak to the supervisor I was told she when she had time she would call me back. What kind of customer service is this??? I NEVER got the call by the way…. I am very disappointed, I expected so much better service from Rooms to Go. I need this exchange to be expedited and the delivery fee waived because this is just ridiculous and terrible service! Can the 3rd time go smoothly or is that too much to ask from this company?

Rooms to Go response

Wow! We are truly sorry to hear of your delivery issues. This is never the experience we would want for any of our customers. We would love to see if there is any way we can help. If you could, please send us an email with your order # and the details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com. -Zoe

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

I bought living room furniture for my niece for a birthday present last January 11, 2021. She still does not have part of the furniture. I paid for delivery and set up also. Hard to get anyone on the phone to help. Today is October 22, 2021. She still does not have the ** living room set yet.

Rooms to Go response

We regret to hear of the delay in your order. We would love to see if there is any way we can help. If you could, please send us an email with your order # and the details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

We buy a bed in Rooms to Go. The day that they delivered us the bed there was a damage in the bed. It was broken. Delivery said let this to be here until we get a new bed and they just leave everything and they leave and we call customer service. We said, "When do you guys will deliver the new bed" and they said 1 month later. I said, "Where are we going to sleep." I told them that, "You left the furniture in the middle of my room" and they rudely told me that it has nothing to do with us. This is the last time I will buy from them because they do not know how to deal with the customer.

Rooms to Go response

We are truly sorry about any frustration caused from your delivery. We would love to see if there is any way we can help. If you could, please send us the order # along with the details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com. We hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2021

Was advised by the local Rooms To Go that they had the recliner I was looking for. They did not but salesperson said she would get it for me and it could be delivered in 3 days. I paid for it. It was not delivered in 3 days, not in 8 days and on the 10th day I called Customer Service. After dealing with a very rude individual I was informed that a third party vendor (but I was told who it was) was responsible for shipping and there’s nothing they could do but could not give me a refund nor tell me if or when delivery would be made.

Rooms to Go response

We are so sorry for any miscommunication regarding the delivery of your recliner and we would be happy to look into this. Please email your order details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

I purchase a Sofa Loveseat from there. They have a program there where you can put your items on what they call "layaway", which was a very good program. I paid for delivery and shipping for my items. Once my items was completed within 7 months of being paid for the young lady stated that my items was on back order and they will be to me on Oct 06, 2021 which was fine due to me wanting to get the items for Thanksgiving for my family members that were coming out of town (around 50 to 60 people). So I said "ok". When that date rolled around then they gave me an Oct 08, 2021 date, once again the reasoning was because it was still on back order. I said ok.

Now, when that date rolls around they stated that it would be to be on Oct 09, 2021 and that it would be deliver between the hours of 9 am to 1 pm but call the store to get a definite time. I called and they told me around 1:30 pm due to my address being the last one on their list and how they deliver by address. I stated okay. On Saturday, Oct 09, 2021 the day of the delivery my phone rings 1 time and then hung up. I immediately call back to see who it was it was. Of course the delivery drivers from Rooms to Go. I ask him, "Hey I'm home waiting on you guys. You can deliver my items." The young man was like "well you have to call the store to get it rescheduled". I was like, "You haven't even made it to my house so you should be able to continue on your route and deliver my items." But I said okay I will call.

Once I called I was on hold for an hour and 45 minutes. Finally I asked the virtual phone to call me back. Once I didn't receive a call back the afternoon (mind you it's only 9:46 am). So I decided to call back again around 4 pm and was on hold again for another hour. Once I finally got a customer service rep on the phone she stated that the process is once I miss my delivery time my items will go back to the warehouse and it takes 48 hours to unlock my account and I can reschedule to have my items redeliver again that week if there are times available. So I waited until Monday morning to give them a call. Waiting once again online for about an hour when finally a customer service rep advised me that my items are once again on back order and won't be available until sometime on or after Nov 22, 2021 thru Nov 27, 2021.

The week of Thanksgiving when I have family members coming into town starting Nov 20, 2021. I was like how can it be on back order when rooms to go was going to deliver it on Saturday? He stated that once it goes back to the warehouse it goes to the next customer who was waiting on that same item. So I'm paying for an item to not only not get to me but for it to be giving away to someone else? So I requested a refund of my funds due to no one is willing to give clear and concise information about their process so that someone who is in my position could make an informative decision. So the young man stated, "We want your business. Go to the original store that you purchase your furniture from and see if they could one give you something similar to what your originally order or give you a refund."

When I went to the store one that Monday, I asked to speak with a store manager about the situation and possibly getting a refund. I sat there waiting on Mr. **, the store manager for about 20 minutes. Once he gets to me he immediately asks me in a nasty tone "How can I help you?" I tried to explain to the young man the situation and he kept interrupting me. So I asked at this time for a full refund. He put his hands in my face while I was sitting in a chair and said that's not happening that I'm only getting 80% back of my money and the company is going to keep the other 20%. I said, "No sir. It's not my fault that you didn't follow what you and the other co-workers stated about the delivery time. I have patiently waited on my items." Now, they are saying that my items might not be deliver until the week or week after Thanksgiving.

I also advised him that he has an attitude and I don't think that Rooms to Go hired him to be a part of the problem that you are here to help people or customers solved the issue and come to some resolution. He stated in a nasty voice that he doesn't have an attitude. I had to walk away due to him not allowing me to talk as well as I was literally in tears due to the fact I wanted my furniture for my guest and I just moved to Texas. Needless to say, I have tried calling Corporate to see if there is something could be done. That's like trying to get into Congress to speak to Speaker of the house. I'll not ever purchase anything else from them nor will I suggest them to the college students and parents when they need to have dorm rooms filled with furniture. I work for higher education, with over 150,000 students. You just lost a lot of business. **, Store Manager, 2600 Central Expressway, Plano, Tx 75074, 972-398-1522.

Rooms to Go response

We're sorry to hear that your order was delayed, and we definitely want to look into this further! Please send your order info to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Do NOT buy from Rooms to Go. They delivered the wrong furniture, and instead of offering to fix the problem, the delivery guy chose to make rude comments. The store we bought from did NOTHING to help. I asked for a manager more than 4 times and was hung up on multiple times. I requested a call back and no one ever did.

A poor call center rep that had nothing to do with the problem had to resolve the situation. And when they did deliver what we purchased, it was clearly used, as it had none of the factory packing the first item did. $1300 to get treated rudely and ignored. I will never buy from Rooms to Go again. I used to work retail and was shocked at how bad Rooms to Go customer service is. What made the maddest is that the delivery driver chose to make a snarky comment to me despite the fact it was their mistake. No ownership. Rude, unprofessional, inferior. Caveat emptor.

Rooms to Go response

We're deeply disappointed to learn about your experience, and we'd love to try and make this right! Please send your order info and details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

Rooms to go: I purchase a living room set from Rooms to go on July 5 for $1,808.27. Order #**. I paid $1,300.00 in cash and $500.00 on Debit Card. I reside in Nassau, Bahamas. I called on Sunday July 11, to canceled order. I spoke to Shantel who was very accommodating and told me order will be cancelled and $500.00 will be debited to my account. I also asked for entire refund to be deposit on Debit Card but was told it was against company policy. I asked for the balance of $1,300.00 cheque to be sent to my sister's address in Fla., which was on file and I repeated address to her for verification. Shantel said she'll pass information to their Accounts Dept.

I was refunded $500.00 on debit card about 3 days after initial conversation. July 19, I called and was told by Corleen that cheque was mailed to my sister's address. July 21, I spoke to Shantell and was told that cheque was mailed to a shipping address and Rooms to go Corporate office had to wait for cheque to be returned before its canceled. Please note that I live in The Bahamas, and have to pay for overseas calls!. I called July 28, every week for the entire month of August and was given the same lies that cheque was mailed to my sisters address. This is blatant poor customer service, is this the treatment that you give your Bahamian customers? By the way I purchased furniture from Rooms to Go in Fr. Lauderdale but service was outstanding.

After 2 months of frustrations I decided to visit Fla, I went to store in person on Sept 9, I spoke to Store Manager **, who was not accommodating and very condescending. He said that there's nothing he can do but call Corporate Office.... He promised to call me but never did. I also called and went in store but was given the run around for my $1300.00. I finally spoke to Office Manager, who had some empathy she made some calls and finally given a cheque on Sept 21. I would never purchase furniture from Rooms to Go Jensen Beach 2980 NW Federal Hwy, Jensen Beach, Fl 34957 or for that matter none of your locations! Customer service is horrible.

Rooms to Go response

We are terribly sorry to learn about your experience. We will use this opportunity to continue improving the quality of our services. If we can offer any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing TellUs@RoomsToGo.com.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2021

I ordered 2 items on Tuesday and changed my mind on Wednesday. Called the 800# their website instructs at 10am, 12:30p & 3:15p, each time pressing “1” to receive a call back. I also called again at 4p and hung on eternal hold - never getting an answer. So, I went on their “chat” feature. It was quick. Was told by the rep that Sales & Customer Service cannot do cancellations anyway, so… She supposedly cancelled the one item and I was to receive a credit in 7-10 business day. I say “supposedly” because here we are a week later and I received an alert that the item shipped and will be received today. Now I have to spend MY day straightening THEM out and trying to get MY money back. I think I might just return the second item I ordered too. DO NOT buy from this horrendous company. There are too many other options out there.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

My wife and I went in knowing exactly what we wanted. Peggy helped us out our order together and even found a way to put half the order through financing and the other half through layaway (since we knew the couches were on backorder and not due in for 60 days). We left the store feeling very excited for our new furniture. Peggy was great. Our first piece was to be delivered 30 days after we ordered it. I took the day off from work the delivery day (lost $$$). The day came and went and I (nor my loud barking dog) never heard the door bell 10 minutes into my delivery window (8a-12). I was later told he knocked and waited in his truck for 10 minutes before leaving. Apparently doesn't know what a door bell is. No big deal or so I thought.

Trying to reschedule delivery, I was told the couch would now not be available until March, 5 months from now! We thought surely we would cancel and try another furniture store. Not so fast! Since it has been more than 48 hours since we "purchased" out of stock furniture, we would only get 80% of our money back. This is extortion. We will never go back to Rooms To Go. Buyer beware. Delivery dates continue to be pushed back since we first inquired about the set. If your item is not in stock, you are better off going somewhere else or choosing something that is in stock so you can get a full refund within 48 hours. What a racket this place turned out to be.

Rooms to Go response

We’re sorry to hear this. We appreciate you shopping with us, and we apologize that we did not deliver on your expectations. Please email us with your order info and this review to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com and we will do our best to make this right! – Tiffany

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I went to the new Rooms To Go in Buford Georgia to buy a mattress and box spring. As soon as I entered the store a friendly sales person acknowledged me and asked if I needed any assistance. Within 20 minutes I had made my purchase and am a very satisfied customer because of Anita the sales person who waited on me. Rooms To Go in Buford, Georgia is apparently a very well managed store location!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

Absolutely the worst quality outdoor furniture. We have paid over 10K for outdoor furniture that started breaking down just a couple of months after purchase. The store manager said they couldn't help and to call customer service. Customer service said no replacement even though we purchased the warranty. Warranty company says they cover damage from stains or pets and not manufactures defects or mold buildup. Stating this type of damage does not qualify under warranty. Beyond frustrated and definitely did not expect this from such a big company

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

I would caution anyone from buying anything from Rooms to Go. They have deplorable customer service. I bought a mattress and adjustable bed base for one price. They were not itemized on my receipt. When delivered and set up I immediately noticed the mattress was too close to the floor. I told the delivery guy and he said the mattress has to sit on the base and the legs are not adjustable. This is NOT how the store display looked. After sleeping on the mattress my back hurt terribly. I gave it a week and a half, trying to get used to it. Finally I called the store. Without me even asking, the manager immediately told me I can not return the bed base. Even though my receipt shows they were bought together for one price. They were not itemized. He said I could exchange the mattress within 30 days.

I spent an hour and a half In the store trying to carefully select another mattress. When the salesperson helped me she said my selection was less than the original purchase. They charged me $100 for the exchange and valued the bed base approximately $550. After deducting that amount from the original purchase price, plus the $100, when all was said and done I lost $700 in the deal. I called corporate twice and also talked to 2 store managers. Part of the $700 I mentioned was issued in a store credit for $146. I don’t need a store credit! I need my money back to pay bills. To top it off, my second mattress was supposed to be delivered yesterday. I got a call yesterday morning saying the delivery was cancelled because the mattress they were delivering was “dirty”. What the heck???? I strongly advise you not to shop here. Ever. I would not want anyone to go through what I’ve been through.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

I ordered a product within Rooms To Go on-line. After receiving the product defective, I was told by their customer service I can't receive any service from them. They are using an excuse that my Rooms To Go credit card has a dispute, but I contacted Synchrony Bank (that manages Rooms To Go credit card) and they don't have any dispute. These companies should be partners in business but they refuse to talk to each other and resolve the problem that they created. Now I have a defective table in my home that I can't use but I have to pay for it...and I don't have any commitment of resolution from their end.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

The showroom is beautiful and the sales staff are superb... but all the good stuff ends there. When they schedule a delivery, you are obligated to stay home all day until 10:00 p.m. On my first delivery day I waited and waited and was later notified that they ran out of orders at the warehouse. What? So, they scheduled another date, but then the truck broke down. No other delivery date was scheduled and then a few days later I got a text saying it would be delivered in about 35 minutes. I called Customer Care to express my concern that I hadn't received notice and had made other plans, but the snotty representative informed me that it was my obligation to stay home all day long. Hey, I didn't even know they were coming that day!

Over an hour later, the delivery arrived broken. They asked if I'd be willing to accept the piece of furniture anyway and wait for another replacement delivery to be scheduled. So, as I'd been directed, I contacted Customer Care to confirm the new replacement shipment. Guess what, my desk had been discontinued and I was encouraged to re-contact my sales associate and I had 30 days to select another desk of equal or greater value. I looked at the website, found nothing I liked, and contacted the sales associate to ask for a full refund. I believe that the desk I loved was still being sold in their showroom and maybe they'd be able to sell me the floor model, but I had no desire to deal with Rooms to Go any more. I was told that to purchase the floor model, I first needed to get a refund, and then I could purchase the floor model and start the process all over again. No thank you!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

Poor customer service. Delivery was set, and when the day came no one called or showed up. The delivery company called at 10:00pm and stated that our furniture would not be delivered. Never received a reschedule date and had to call customer service for a new date. They were extremely rude and pushed out for 2 more weeks. Again no call about delivery time and no showed again. Finally get furniture delivered and it is damaged. The base of dining room table is cracked and must wait 3 weeks for new base. Chairs and bench are uneven and technician was scheduled to come and repair.

Technician is extremely rude. No identification to let me know he is actually a repair man, he knocked on my door and when I answered he said “furniture” like I should know what that means. When he was asked to put on a mask he got mad and stormed off. Technician was then rescheduled again, to then no show and no call. I call Rooms To Go customer service and now have to wait 4 weeks for a technician. We paid $2500 for this furniture and are not happy. Rooms to go does not care about their product or their customers. I will NEVER purchase from them!!

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

We purchased 2 twin x long adjustable beds. The bases we received were damaged. They sent replacement which was damaged. Also, the beds were too high 30 inches. My wife has a bad back and could not get on the bed. We asked them for shorter legs. To make a long story short 3 times they came out with the wrong size legs. We spoke with 2 managers who were useless. I would not buy a toothpick from this company again.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2021

Furniture in this store is null, the sale associate to sell you anything will promise you everything is under warranty. But if you have a problem good luck first making and appointment and then they will tell you you don't have any warranty. Happened to me twice.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

Felicia made my experience wonderful when I purchased my server from Rooms to Go.Felicia was patient and very helpful it was a pleasure working with her. Felicia knew the merchandise and went the extra mile with helping me. Thank you Felicia!!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

If you see Michael ** on your email as your delivery guy, please call and reschedule! His truck was not on and his truck door hasn’t been closed, when he “I’m not here” for him to put my son’s bed together that He Just delivered. I have the picture to attach, but there’s no attachment option. If you want professionalism and your purchase item put up correctly, he is not the person you want to deliver your items. Now, as a single mother who just have surgery have to wait 3 more weeks for someone to put up my bed. I may have to get on YouTube and make lemons out of lemonade as I usually do. Just a FYI- I wouldn’t wish this feeling on no one.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

Just stay away if you don't want to be put in a crazy situation. This company can go after you and try to make your life miserable. Thanks God I am moving from Greensboro, NC and planning on giving away the furniture to Salvation Army so I will never remember this place.

Rooms to Go response

We are so disappointed to hear this and we definitely need more information! Please email your order details to TellUs@RoomsToGo.com.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

I am a combat wounded veteran and recently moved into a new home with my two boys. I ordered them new furniture including two tv stands from Rooms to Go. After the rest of the bedroom furniture was delivered and put in it was obvious the tv stands would not fit. They haven’t even been removed from the boxes and rooms to go will not allow me to return them due to some small print 48hour return policy. This is ridiculous. Now I’m stuck with nearly $500 worth of unboxed furniture I can’t even use and they don’t care at all. Will never do business with them again and recommend you avoid them as well. Ashley furniture has much better customer care.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2021

Rooms To Go is worst place to buy furniture. They do big promises about product warranty at the time of purchase and when you complain about manufacturing defect they just deny your request. Even their customer service department never listen you. They just hang up phones or just say, "You think like this is manufacturing defect? We don't think." Please think thousand time before buying furniture from rooms to go.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

We wanted a Queen size mattress w/ handles, we were shown full size but salesman told us the mattress came in Queen. We got a queen, but it was shorter than the one we had. I called the store manager, he told me there is only one queen, not teen and standard. If you buy a mattress from them, you better make sure it is right size. Not only that, the mattress had a lot of dust on it. We didn’t notice until the guys had put our mattress on the truck, they are going to change the one that was left, but the SIZE is still shorter. Beware.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

I ordered over six thousand dollars worth of furniture from this company. I purchased some items online and others through their sales reps. When it was delivered, more than 50% was damaged. Legs falling off the sofa, abrasions on the love seat fabric, scratches on bed and dresser. The delivery/setup crew was aware of the problems and took pictures and assured me the items would be replaced. Some items were replaced however the replacement bed and dresser are not available until April of 2022! I agreed to keep the damaged bed and dresser and take the 10% discount.

The box spring, after consultation with a sales rep prior to purchase was too low for the bed. I was charged another delivery fee for the correct box spring. Although I paid for set up, the delivery guys said they do not put the handles on the dresser and night stands so that was left to me. In closing, I believe this company knowingly delivers damaged furniture. The driver of the truck explained that some items were returned by someone else and then delivered to me in the same damaged condition.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

We spent over $4K on a living room set. Delivery has been a nightmare! I had to reschedule the first date due to my mom passing away. It was 5-6 weeks after our purchase. It was then scheduled 2-3 weeks later but they never showed up. It was rescheduled again and they never showed at the expected time nor did they contact us. They were nearly 2 hours late after they changed our delivery time online! 8 pm! Who wants furniture delivered at that hour? And our sectional was missing half and the section and the one we did get was damaged and not usable. We were expecting a recliner with it but now told it's not included.

My husband handled all the paperwork for a change so I'm not sure what happened. So we waited another month for the complete set. I only had 2 days I was unavailable and they picked one of those days. My daughter missed her chemistry lecture as a result. And they didn't show up in the 4 hour window again! Trash was left in our yard, too. If I could send it all back I would! They wasted so much of our time. Customer service is a joke! They wouldn't compensate us for their screw up except free delivery for another purchase. It took several attempts to get through and was on hold over an hour. NEVER AGAIN!!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

I ordered a brand new dresser. They sent me a chest. I do the exchange. They sent me an old dresser that has scratches all over. I try to cancel the order. They tell me they will contact me. I have not heard from them.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

On August 21, at the Rooms to Go store, located at 10623 NW 12th St Ste A, Doral, FL 33172, I was looking for a living room set, and I was immediately attended by the sell person **. Who was in charge of sell. Mr. ** sold us a table for coffee, which they did not have in stock, he only showed me a photo on the iPad, and I had to receive the merchandise by mail.

After a week, I received the merchandise by mail, but it was never my order, was other furniture, this merchandise was different, immediately I called the store to return the merchandise, and ask what had happened to my order. The store manager told me that I could not return the merchandise, and that as a favor he was going to give me a credit so that I could buy another furniture in the store, all this was in one call. When I went in person to speak with the salesperson and the store manager, both left me with no options, I could only accept a credit, of something that I had not really ordered. The financing company is working together with the store. The customer will pays interest and charges for merchandise that you have not ordered.

Rooms to Go Company Information