Shop Now

2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

3.5/5 (70 ratings)

About DreamCloud

DreamCloud specializes in luxury hybrid mattresses. Its mattresses have eight layers of memory foam and dense coils for comfort and support. The gel in the memory foam layer helps sleepers stay cool. Mattresses start at $899 for a twin XL and $1,399 for a California king. DreamCloud’s mattresses work with all sleeping positions.

Pros

• Long in-home trial period
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Hybrid construction suits many sleepers
  • CertiPUR-US Certified

Cons

• Can’t select firmness level

Bottom Line

DreamCloud offers high-quality hybrid mattresses that support all sleep positions. Mattresses are designed for support, cool sleep and are environmentally friendly.

DreamCloud Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about DreamCloud?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about DreamCloud?

Original review: July 29, 2021

I spent a lot of time researching mattresses, the DreamCloud kept popping up in national reviews. After several days of reading reviews, I decided to purchase the DreamCloud Hybrid mattress. This mattress is everything I had hoped for, quality material and workmanship, very good value for the money as compared to other mattresses, and - it arrived exactly two weeks after I ordered it. After a month of sleeping on it, I have no regrets, this has been a great purchase.

Original review: June 26, 2021

Dream Cloud is a hybrid mattress which is made up of quality materials. A good rest on dream cloud is the best. Its price is very moderate and every working class can be able to purchase it easily. I have one and I enjoy it with my sweet lady. Dream cloud supports every aspect of sleeping positions, and I feel appreciated when sleeping on the bed. The springs in the dream cloud enable me to sleep very well like a new born baby. I am able to dream sweet dreams when on bed. I will personally advised every household to please try dream cloud. It is a mattress that when you sleep on it, you dream big dreams. Dream cloud is the best.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

When I first read reviews of this mattress I made sure to check multiple sources, as I know the manufacturer site can often include only positive reviews. I felt confident with the reviews regarding the mattresses comfort and was all set to make the big purchase. Since it is such an investment, I was still skeptical and checked for more reviews. I found many negative reviews on ConsumerAffairs and Better Business Bureau. The negative reviews seemed to all have the same theme—shipping nightmare, mattresses not delivered for months and poor customer service. After reading many of these, I considered not going through with the purchase, but I noticed that these reviews were all around the start of the pandemic and the months following. In the end I decided to make the purchase.

I bought the mattress on a Saturday (11/28) and received the mattress less than a week later on Friday 12/4. I had expected it would take at least 2 weeks to hear any updates on shipping. The delivery exceeded my expectations as well as the quality of the mattress. It is incredibly comfortable and I no longer wake up in pain.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

I am at a complete lost for words, truly. On August 29th I decided that I wanted to replace my old mattress. I then called around to a couple mattress companies and talked to an agent with Dream Cloud mattress. My husband serves his country proudly and was due to come home towards the end of September 2020 (he is now home and safe). So it was VERY important that I get a mattress to my home before his return date.

I called into dream cloud and spoke to a rep before I even thought to make a purchase, to ensure that my mattress would get here within the allotted time frame. He ensured me with the utmost enthusiasm that my mattress would be delivered to me BEFORE the 14 business days. I then called in on the 13th business day and this is when things started to go downhill. I spoke with another rep who informed me that "They still had one more business day to give me tracking" and told me that they were "MAKING THE LABEL" to ship out to me, weird that it takes a week to verify a label but hey whatever!

The next week rolls around and I can no longer get ahold of anyone so I go to the website and chat with an agent to check on my $1000+ mattress. I am then told that I should see movement within the next week and that tracking would be updated. (That was two weeks ago.) They then offered me a $50 dollar refund which is not NOTHING if you ask me. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO. I have reached out to them almost every other day after that I keep getting LIED to. It's one thing if all the reps were saying the same thing however I am fed a different lie every time I reach out. Now that I think about it, I have been lied to since DAY 1. And they stand behind their lies proudly!

Fast forward to this week my Active duty service member has returned home and sadly after having to sleep on a very hard bunker for the past 9 1/2 months he now has to come home to sleep on a very uncomfortable blow mattress all because dream cloud kept lying to me. Had I known the shipping would take this long I would have paid the extra $200 to Saatva or went with a more honest company. I placed my order a MONTH AGO and get lies every week. I wish there was a way to upload pictures of my message thread just to prove to you all.

I reached out to the chat box at the beginning of the week I was told, I WOULD SEE MOVEMENT THIS WEEK!!! I thought to myself okay well at least my active duty service member won't have to go that long with sleeping uncomfortable. So, I chilled. Today I Thursday so I just reached out, and was told they could give me another $50 and that my mattress would be delivered in ANOTHER TWO WEEKS. Due to them having to find a way to "ship" my mattress. HUHHHH???

This Company does not have any respect for the Active Duty, They Will TAKE YOUR MONEY ASAP!!! and most importantly I promise you that they WILL LIE TO YOU CONSTANTLY. I feel so bad that my husband has to sleep uncomfortable at night. I tried to make his homecoming smooth and comfortable for him but due to dream cloud constantly lying to me I have to sleep next to my Husband who serves his country proudly every single night, and watch him toss and turn because he is so uncomfortable. This breaks my heart, and I have never in my life cried so hard because of a terrible company. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I am now on the hunt for another mattress but because I am desperate for my husband. I kept the order just in case.

You all I only ordered from this company because I thought that they would be an honest company and keep their word. I BEG YOU PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I am at an UTTER loss of words. I wish I would have known that they were liars I would have ordered from another company to ensure that MY husbands got the sleep the he deserves.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

I don't recommend buying anything from this company. We made the mistake of doing just that, only reading reviews of this company AFTER purchasing. We made our purchase Sep 5 and the confirmation email said the shipment window was 7 - 14 business days. Nothing on the website mentioned how long the shipping would take. So we waited about 10 business days and started looking at reviews, because not only had the tracking not updated, we hadn't heard a single thing from them. After finding the reviews here, we hoped that our order wouldn't be like the rest but continued to wait until the end of the 14 business day shipping window.

I reached out to both their chat and support email on business day 15. Both reps told me the same thing, confirmed several times that I did indeed want to cancel my order. Told me the actual shipment window is 18 - 21 business days, contrary to our confirmation email. But after several back and forths both in the chat and email, they say they'll cancel my order. From the support email I see a disclaimer about the so-called cancellation:

"Upon the cancellation of your mattress, you will receive a confirmation email for your refund. Disclaimer: This is not a guaranteed cancellation. Our warehouse will need to confirm the item status before issuing a refund. If you do not receive a cancellation confirmation email, you will receive tracking details in a separate email as your item(s) ship. We encourage you to try your new DreamCloud order when it is delivered, and want to remind you of our risk-free trial period and lengthy warranty! If you still wish to return your item(s), please respond with the following photos so we may send you a return label as quickly as possible.

- A photo of the package’s tracking label.
- A photo of the package.

Once we review the above photos, we will respond with your prepaid return label and instructions for scheduling that pickup through FedEx."

I am upset at this point and start getting irritated with the support reps. I continue to push for a confirmation email, but never actually receive one. I push so much that my emails were then escalated to someone else, in some other department, who calls and leaves a voicemail to correct me and make sure I understand the shipment window is actually 18 - 21 business days. I confirm with her in email that I do actually want to cancel my order and want a refund.

So at this point I assume that I am not actually getting a confirmation email and decide to dispute the charge on my credit card. I'm hoping it doesn't ship before that goes through because I really do not want to deal with trying to return it. Like the other reviews mention, it sounds like an absolute hassle. In the end I confirmed with them 10 times I want to cancel my order and get a refund. At this point I don't really think they have a process in place to cancel orders. Either that or they just don't want to cancel orders. I'll be filing a report or complaint with the BBB and the FTC. Anyone with a similar experience should do the same.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

I placed an order for a mattress on Sept. 7, 2020. The site and my order confirmation stated they were shipping within 7 to 14 days. Great, I was set to move into my apartment on Sept. 21. By Sept. 14, having received no update, I contacted Dreamcloud through the chat function. The rep assured me I would "see movement" on my order that week. Except I never saw movement--even past my delivery window. I had multiple contacts with Dreamcloud and was told they not only could not provide a ship date--but the time range kept changing.

Today I asked why they couldn't at least tell me when it would leave their warehouse, and why they seemed to have no information regarding "the warehouse." I was told: "We're no longer able to disclose company information of who and how it is being controlled." Whaaatt? I cancelled my order. I was told they could not even confirm that for 2 weeks. Not to mention I have to take photos of the "free sheets" they sent in advance of the mattress--then send those in--before I can get a return label or before they will process my return.

I've never had a company make every step of the process so difficult! I'm so thankful I didn't get their mattress as I'm sure returning that would have been a nightmare. They also appear to have removed my negative review from their website. When I questioned them about it, I was told they could provide no information regarding how reviews are ranked/placed on the page--and they did not deny that it had been removed.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

I contacted Dreamcloud in June 2020 to replace a vibrator on the adjustable bed frame. Now it is Sept 2020 and I am still waiting. I have spoke to Dreamcloud on 4 separate occasions with all conversations ending that my part will be shipped. I have been waiting going on 4 months for a warranty covered replacement part. There is no phone number to contact anyone that truly can help. I have all conversations with the Dreamcloud saved for documentation.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

I ordered a mattress on June 3, 2020. I waited patiently due to Covid but after a month reached out to customer service. The rep couldn’t tell me where my bed was and blamed it on the shipping department. Another month goes by and still no mattress. I email them and ask for my money back or I will report them to the BBB. They ask me to please wait a little longer because the warehouse my bed was being shipped from was shut down due to Covid. They refund me $35 and tell me my mattress will ship soon. I wait another 2 weeks. Still no bed. I email them again asking for a refund. They respond, "Please give us two more weeks. Please accept this $100 refund for the inconvenience."

I accept and wait another 2 weeks. No mattress ever came. I received a full refund on Sept 1, 2020 after being given the run around and being lied to for 3 months. I don’t know how this company operates but if you don’t have a product to send don’t take people’s money. I’ve never in my life put out almost 2 thousand dollars to not receive a product. I went to Mattress Firm today and my mattress is being delivered TOMORROW. I will never buy a mattress online again. Dreamcloud is the worst and they don’t deserve the 1 Star I rated them.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I purchased a mattress including "white glove delivery." 3 days after the order placement I called customer service to get an order update. They advised me that due to Covid, they would not do the "white glove" but, instead just leave the mattress outside. In addition, the old mattress would not be removed (which is part of the service). I attempted to cancel. The rep told me that because they are a "start up company" they were not able to cancel the order (even though it isn't shipping for 10 days yet). Luis, the rep went on the explain that they do everything "manually" and that's why they can't cancel. My head is still spinning. Stay clear of these counterfeits.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

This company is absolutely a farce. I ordered a mattress over a month ago and although they keep saying it’s in the warehouse- there is no date to ship. They said at least 14 BUSINESS DAYS before they even think about shipping!!! So at least another month. And the customer service is useless.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

I'd love to be doing a review of the Dream Cloud Mattress I purchased on Aug 1st but I can't since I haven't received it yet. My wife wanted to buy a different brand from a local mattress store, I talked her out of it. We would have saved some money and would have been sleeping on it for the last 3 weeks already. Over the last couple weeks I tried to contact dream cloud's customer service since I paid but received no updates. I received nothing in return except canned responses and more sales emails to purchase. The only time I received a personal reply was when I told them I paid them a lot of money and deserve better. I finally received a message my mattress would be delivered on the 20th. I took half a day off, took my own mattress out and waited.

When bedtime rolled around I dragged my old mattress back up. After midnight I received a message the delivery was delayed until the 21st, today. Once again I took off and waited. Late in the afternoon I received a message once again, delivery delayed until the 24th. When I finally receive the mattress if it's as good as I originally anticipated I'll submit another review of the product, I doubt if it will change my opinion of their customer service, communication and their shipping partners. Thanks for allowing me to vent, Bob.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2020

I purchased a Dream Cloud mattress because of all the great reviews. I kind of thought it was odd that there were any negative reviews, but thought maybe this mattress is the one. I even went on the video reviews and it was rated good for heavier, side sleepers with a cooling feel. I was ecstatic to receive my new mattress. I ordered it on June 12, 2020 and received it a week later. My son came over with a friend and put it on the bed. It was too heavy for me to put on my bed. I noted a black stain on the left side but overlooked it, tried to use some wipes to get it out and than I noted a huge bulge on the same side. I waited a full day for it to expand. The bulge on the one side never really went away. The first three nights I thought I was sleeping on. A marshmallow, however, the side that had the side, felt less supportive. I figured maybe it needed time to fully expand.

A week later the sag got deeper and miles supportive. I tried to call customer service and I couldn’t reach them. Hours of staying on hold. I tried emailing them and never got a response. I was so fed up I calls Affirm financing, who wants proof I emailed them. I told them, I did the emails through Dreamcloud site and there is no proof or confirmation number.

Finally today two months after receiving the mattress I got through to Dreamcloud/Nectar. I spoke to Jason, he demanded pictures or the issue to start the filing process of the return. I said, "It’s a good thing. I just can’t stand the mattress and want to return it like you advertise." He continued to tell me he wants pictures. I told him I would provide them, but asked him to read the return policy and false advertising. He hung up on me. I wish I found these reviews, before I ordered from this company. I will call the Better Business Bureau, before they keep my money. On to A mattress Hunt, that I can try out in a store, before I buy.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

We have been waiting over two weeks for this mattress. We receive text messages saying it will be delivered today, and no delivery. Call and they say they are unable to cancel the of order. Will never order from this company again. We ordered a Nectar mattress and it arrived within a few days, excellent customer service, and it's a wonderful mattress. Very unhappy.

DreamCloud Company Information