2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.65/5

Baskin-Robbins Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baskin-Robbins?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baskin-Robbins?

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

Baskin Robbins in Ooltewah TN needs to train their people better. I went in tonight and purchased a pint of chocolate ice cream and a 3 scoop hot fudge sundae. When I was handed the hot fudge sundae it was in a large cup and the scoops of ice cream were so small that they did not even reach half way up the cup. When I pointed this out to the young woman who made it she just looked at me like I tough luck. I probably wont be back there, and that's a real shame because we have needed a place like this in Ooltewah for some time. But that's just too much money for so little. Nowadays people can't afford to get ripped off like that.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I am a dasher. I went to the store and gave my cell phone to fulfill my order in order to make the employ easier to work on my order. A lady worked on my order and charge my company card. I trusted her and did not check items. I never had any missing issues before. When I delivered to the customer, he complain about missing two items among five items total. I got shocked. Then I called the store number, a lady picked up the phone and said, "Go to the store and get the items after paying." She never feel sorry for the mistake. I went to the store and paid by my own card because company card work only once in a order. I waited 10 minutes to get the missing items. They never said sorry for their mistake. Very worst customer service, ever. I hate this place.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 30, 2020

I paid for a cake at the Little Elm location and was given a cake with half the ice cream it is supposed to have. I have spoken with the cake maker several times begging for help to have this corrected before our family party and I was told I have to call the owner Greg **. I have tried to call him on his phone and at the store and left message but he has not contacted me.

I called other stores to verify the mistake made by this store and was told I was given half the ice cream I was supposed to receive. I have ordered this same cake which is tradition for our family every year for at least 15 years and have never had this problem from other locations. I just want what I paid for and in time for our special occasion which is what Baskin-Robbins advertises they do. Not contacting me and refusing to correct this is unprofessional of Baskin-Robbins cheating a customer is wrong. I will never do business with this store again but other people should know how they choose to do business. Thank you for your time.

Original review: May 21, 2020

I was so excited to eat my ice cream but then I found some bug with wings that looked like an ant. You know I still ate it (around the ant) because I’m not that much of a Karen to throw out perfectly good ice cream, it was good but the bugs gotta go. That’s all I’ll say for that.

Original review: May 4, 2020

So I order a warm cookie sandwich, She hardly even put any ice cream on it. I stay not even 5 mins away. By the time I got home it was melted. Cookie hard as a rock. I don’t understand. This was my first time & last time going.

Original review: May 1, 2020

To keep this review as short as possible, I will try to summarize:

1. Baskin Robbins is taking advantage of the coronavirus situation. I usually buy 4 prepaks for $28 and instead, needing it delivered since we are high risk and have to stay home, it costs $54.50 for the same amount. I looked into it and it isn't the delivery company doing this. Baskin Robbins is charging approx. $48 for the same 4 prepaks. The rest are the fees charged from the delivery company which is fair.

2. I had a black hair in my prepak. I am a redhead. I was disgusted and because of the virus very worried. I have never had a hair in my ice cream before and got anxious that I could catch the virus if the person whose hair it was had the virus. Instead of letting me know the day they were contacted if I could get the virus that way, they made me stress out. I told them it is causing me stress and they didn't care. I asked what day it was produced and had to wait for an answer. It turns out the date under the container is a year from the date made. I gave them the info on the bottom of the box so why was there a delay to tell me the production date?

3. I ended up spending time researching and calling public health and writing e-mails. Baskin offered me 1 prepak for all that happened. I said that 1 prepak should replace the one that had the hair AND I deserved more for what happened and the stress and work involved. They asked me what I wanted and then disregarded my response. They are giving me a total of 1 prepak to make up to me for all the stress and work I did and the replacement. That isn't fair.

4. Just in case anyone wonders, this was from the corporate office that didn't care. They are the ones that handled the entire situation. I later wrote the CEO of Dunkin Brands that owns Baskin Robbins and he never bothered responding.

5. I have been a loyal customer of Baskin Robbins for decades. They DON'T care about their customers.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I purchased ice cream on yesterday 1/17/20. My order was 3 quarts of fresh packed ice cream. I asked the server if she would make sure the ice cream was packed and weighed. She lied and she it was weighed and that she had packed the ice cream. When I got home the ice cream was only reached half way the quart. I knew she wasn't packing the ice cream but I took her words. Not sure who the owner is of this locations but I suggest that you not purchase ice cream from the location 3266 Westheimer near the River Oaks area. These are cheaper of their products. I will not purchase from them again.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

I ordered the cake for my uncle's birthday, the pic online looks really good, but when I pick up it turn out soooo ugly. Even 10 years old kid could do better, I think this is totally wrong. It is like the scam for steal people money. And it ruined my plan. I have to run to another store to get a different cake for my uncle birthday. And it is Christmas even 5pm today. I don’t know if any cake store still open or my uncle would have no cake. Cause I would not take that cake to the party. It is so embarrassing. Beware everyone. Don’t buy cake from them.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I purchased a pre-packed 1/2 gallon of my favorite flavor, chocolate-chip, at my local Shell Station Convenience Store. That night, while enjoying the ice cream I got a bite of what I first thought was a big piece of chocolate. After chewing and swallowing what-ever it was, I digging around the carton. What I found (within the top 3/4" of the carton) was something that was dark 'off-white' shaped like a section of Tootsie Roll. It was about 3/8" round, barrel shaped and about 1/2" long. I dug two pieces of what-ever this is out and washed them off in cold water. Upon closer examination I found a 'dark brown' colored core running the length of these cylinders. The object has the consistency of modeling clay, and has a pretty bland taste. I'm trying to find out what this is, but in the meantime, the carton is in my freezer and I warned my wife about eating any more of it.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2019

Do not order cake online. They just want to steal your money. So I ordered pearl and petal cake and what I got is some trashy cake. Look disgusting. I wish I can put the photo of their masterpiece here.

Baskin-Robbins Company Information