3.5/5 (68 ratings)

About Baskin-Robbins

Baskin-Robbins Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baskin-Robbins?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Baskin-Robbins?

Original review: Aug. 29, 2022

I was refused service on 8-28-2022 with my grandkids. 5 staffs was on duty and I was the only customer. They refused to acknowledge me and my two grandkids. Please do not patronize them. They discriminate against **.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

There was hair in my ice cream. NOT ONCE BUT TWICE...NO REMORSE FROM KAT THE MANAGER. I will make sure I let people know about this. I bought a quart with chocolate chip mint and chocolate chip... Got home, put four spoonfuls in a bowl. Went to my room, took a bite...nothing. Took another bite with both flavors and a hair. Obviously, it was in the mint ice cream.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 19, 2022

We were traveling over the weekend and stopped at the Baskin-Robbins in McDonald, TN. We went in and the clerk was very pleasant but unfortunately the store didn't keep up with her spirit. I ordered a Hot Fudge Sundae and was told their hot fudge machine had been broken for months. Disappointed, but in the mood for ice cream, I said, "I'll have two scoops of chocolate ice cream in a cup." The reply came, "We're out of chocolate." How can a franchise location have a hot fudge machine that hasn't worked for months?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Bill number:**. Date:11/08/21. User:**. I purchased berry dark chocolate 500gm cake @669₹; This was the worst cake I have tasted. It was packed on July 2021 and the person who sold this cake said that it is only 3 days old. So I trusted him and took the cake to home. The cake was too much hard to make it into pieces. Nobody liked the cake and the bread part was the Hardest part in the cake. Kids haven't tasted it because of its hardness. Please kindly take this feedback into consideration and provide fresh cakes.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

Excellent quality, store was very clean, restrooms were clean as well, Friendly service! Definitely return! As soon as I walked in I was greeted, they are wearing masks which I really like! Thank you Lake Jackson Baskins! You ROCK.

Original review: June 21, 2021

I had ordered a cake from the website thinking it would be better than Carvel but I was WRONG!! I scheduled a Saturday pick up at 2pm, I called around 10am to confirmed if it's ready for pick up. The person I spoke to on the phone was really nice and told me the cake didn't arrive yet, he said he will have to contact delivery company to find out when it will arrive… so I said “okay no problem”, 15 mins went by, nothing..Half an hour later I got a call from the store saying it was delayed and told me it will be there at 2 pm for sure.

I hanged up the phone and got a phone call a couple minutes later from the delivery or wherever they made the cake from saying the cake was damaged in transit and it will arrive a littler later than 2 pm. I said no problem, my husband can pick up around 4 or 5pm..They said yeah it will be definitely be there around 4pm or 5 pm. At 5:30pm, my husband drove to pick up the cake and they said the cake was never delivered! They gave us a cake as an apology but it was not a cake that I customized! The next morning, which is Sunday morning…I called and the person told me the cake had just arrived this morning!!! I am like “Oh okay”. So no one called me to let me know it was going to be delayed for another day?! Aright fine…My husband went and got the cake…Needless to say the cake looks horrible! Didn't even look like the picture shown on the website! I was embarrassed at the party. I don't think I will ever order from Baskin Robbins again.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2021

Baskin Robbins in Ooltewah TN needs to train their people better. I went in tonight and purchased a pint of chocolate ice cream and a 3 scoop hot fudge sundae. When I was handed the hot fudge sundae it was in a large cup and the scoops of ice cream were so small that they did not even reach half way up the cup. When I pointed this out to the young woman who made it she just looked at me like I tough luck. I probably wont be back there, and that's a real shame because we have needed a place like this in Ooltewah for some time. But that's just too much money for so little. Nowadays people can't afford to get ripped off like that.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I am a dasher. I went to the store and gave my cell phone to fulfill my order in order to make the employ easier to work on my order. A lady worked on my order and charge my company card. I trusted her and did not check items. I never had any missing issues before. When I delivered to the customer, he complain about missing two items among five items total. I got shocked. Then I called the store number, a lady picked up the phone and said, "Go to the store and get the items after paying." She never feel sorry for the mistake. I went to the store and paid by my own card because company card work only once in a order. I waited 10 minutes to get the missing items. They never said sorry for their mistake. Very worst customer service, ever. I hate this place.

Original review: May 30, 2020

I paid for a cake at the Little Elm location and was given a cake with half the ice cream it is supposed to have. I have spoken with the cake maker several times begging for help to have this corrected before our family party and I was told I have to call the owner Greg **. I have tried to call him on his phone and at the store and left message but he has not contacted me.

I called other stores to verify the mistake made by this store and was told I was given half the ice cream I was supposed to receive. I have ordered this same cake which is tradition for our family every year for at least 15 years and have never had this problem from other locations. I just want what I paid for and in time for our special occasion which is what Baskin-Robbins advertises they do. Not contacting me and refusing to correct this is unprofessional of Baskin-Robbins cheating a customer is wrong. I will never do business with this store again but other people should know how they choose to do business. Thank you for your time.

Original review: May 21, 2020

I was so excited to eat my ice cream but then I found some bug with wings that looked like an ant. You know I still ate it (around the ant) because I’m not that much of a Karen to throw out perfectly good ice cream, it was good but the bugs gotta go. That’s all I’ll say for that.

Baskin-Robbins Company Information