Andrew PolacekInvestments & Banking Contributing Editor
Following his two-year term as an investment banking analyst for Houlihan Lokey at their Los Angeles headquarters, Andrew Polacek had a seven year private equity career culminating in a role as a Vice President, first as an Associate at Mainsail Partners and later at Crimson Investment where developing relationships with business owners and investment banks was his primary focus. Andrew is also a knowledgeable and passionate investor in gold and silver bullion who has been investing in the space for over 10 years.
Founded in 2003, U.S. Gold Bureau is currently headquartered in Austin, TX. It is an authorized purchaser of bulk coins and bullion from the U.S. Mint.
- Go diamond: In addition to precious metals, U.S. Gold Bureau also handles sales of precious stones like diamonds.
- Free IRA rollover kit: With this kit, consumers can quickly and easily transfer an IRA into precious metals.
- Reasonable shipping rates: All packages shipped out from U.S. Gold Bureau are typically priced at $15, which includes insurance and signature confirmation of delivery.
- Transparent pricing: The only fee that might be added on to any transaction is the shipping cost. All other fees are included in the displayed price.
- Negotiable bulk pricing: While not well advertised, bulk pricing is available for large value items or large quantity of a single item. Customers will need to call to discuss volume discounts.
- Best for This precious metal investment company is best for retirees, savers and speculators.
Compare Gold Dealers
U.S. Gold Bureau Company Profile
- Company Name:
- U.S. Gold Bureau
- Year Founded:
- North Mopac Blvd.
- Postal Code:
- United States