1.31/5

404 Social Security Administration Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 14, 2019

I have been calling SSA for months staying on hold 3-4 hours at a time until my phone dies on me. They never answered, they also reported me to the credit bureau and my credit score dropped I have been making my payments on time and we have a payment arrangements. They state I’m a 90 days behind on my payments but this is not true.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

My experience with San Luis Obispo. Ca. helping my 62 year old brother who is also disabled and a vet, he applied for his dad and was granted but because he was born in Germany they wanted proof he was a citizen. OK. His father was in the military stationed in Germany so my brother had automatic dual citizenship but not good enough. Went through two attorney and a immigration, attorney who did a pro-bono, and got all my brother info. Not good enough for them. My brother is in a wheelchair, homeless and we have been fighting this for 2 years. We are very upset at the way he got treated. End story - nothing - no money still. We need help.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

My review to keep getting benefits was in August but they wanted me to go to some audiologist 30 miles out of my way which I have no license nor gas money to pay anyone and I told them, the disability examiner's office, the Farmington Hills office and the main Pontiac office that I have no way of going to any interviews they need me to go to unless they help with transportation which they stated on one of the papers that if you need help with transportation let them know, which I did, 3 different buildings, 3 different voices I told through my Sprint relay for the deaf.

Now, I am lucky enough to record it all and via text through the relay, having said all that they told me they don't help with transportation, and they had to keep rescheduling the interviews because of their lack of communications with each other, they waited until the week of Thanksgiving, one week before my final appointment attempt to tell me they will help with transportation, which when I tried to call back, their office was closed the day after Thanksgiving. That pissed me off. The interview was set for Monday, and finally when I reached them, they said, "Ok we will reschedule it again and we will make sure you get a ride there too so you don't lose your benefits." My heart calm, my stress dropped, finally things are going right.

Now I wait for their paper on when the next appointment is and confirmation for a ride there. 3 weeks pass, I call them back and they told me they canceled my benefits and shut my case. What the **?! Imagine a man getting very silently angry that you do not want to be around them. Now because of this ** they didn't tell me anything by mail for a whole month until I called back demanding my payments to keep continuing and demanded an appeal, they sent me that and I filled it out which they got in January. It's February now, no closer to getting my benefits back on track, and I keep waiting for them to send me paperwork on what's going on because I am in the dark.

So far today I called them 4 times since 8 am and was forced to wait 45 minutes each time just to get to the bottom of things, I demanded to know where my appeal is and why my payments aren't back on for March like I was instructed to fill out a blank statement within the appeal, to keep getting my benefits. Yet they are too incompetent to read and sit on their hands all day collecting free money. I went to a hearing place nearby yesterday and got a hearing test done that they needed for free and it was right down the street from me, had I known I would have gone sooner, but that paper wasn't what they needed. Get this, they knew I am trying to keep my benefits, yet they tell me TODAY that I needed to turn in a 795 form already like months ago to not lose my benefits. Well had they told me about it already, I would have, even after the fact I already did something similar to the form on my appeal!

Pissed off, I printed out a 795 form, faxed both that and the disability proof paper from Miracle-Ear and I told them, "Call my relay number back asap once received." Now I wait, then I had to call them to find out why they didn't call back, and the damn rep kept giving me runarounds avoiding connecting me with the people I need to talk to, refused to give me her supervisor and refused to transfer me to a different rep and hung up on me, and when I called back, I spoke to a different rep and told them I need supervisor. I got him and told him what that rep did and apparently he said reps are not supposed to be like that to callers. And told me he will call me tomorrow once the Pontiac office opens, which I can't count on, because they say whatever they can to convince you all will be well just to end a call and go back to being lazy incompetent workers that they are.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

They don't care. Plain and simple. They will delay your checks and leave you in the dark. These people are cold and show no mercy. They will put you through hell just to appeal your rejection. May God have mercy on their so. Because I am NOT showing them any.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Called the customer service line for assistance with an SSA online account problem. Wait time was 29 minutes so I opted to have a return call which the system stated was a 15 minute call back time. Finally received a call back after 45 minutes which was answered by my assistant and needed to be transferred to my phone. The operator got extremely rude and upset because she needed to be transferred to my phone then she hung up. Update: Just called back and decided to wait on hold for an operator (wait time 40 minutes). After about 20 minutes on hold, the system automatically took me off hold and forwarded me to the survey you're supposed to take after you have spoken with a representative. Couldn't even answer the questions properly such as how respectful was the operator etc., because I never spoke with anyone? Major problems with SSA!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Social Security Administration?

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Seems like every few years, they send me review papers that look like freakish homework to do, not right, leave disabled and handicapped people alone. You can't expect miracles overnight be a regular person, it will always be forever disabled and handicapped for life. Please stop sending nonsense review papers, you crooks trying to lose our social security payments. Count on Social Security=Bullcrap and Lies, you don't care about us, shame on you! We need a caring, decent positive friendly people take over and do a better outstanding jobs.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I called one hour and 9 minutes before 7pm which is the time they stop receiving calls. I have been on hold for 1 hour and 34 minutes. It is past 7 pm by 27 minutes. Why won't they answer? Please have someone answer so I can conduct my business. I was not given the opportunity to enter my number in order for a callback. Thank you very much.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Damn morons. The Social Security site has been broken for close to four years with no one doing anything about it. It doesn't remember passwords and after two times clicking "Next" it locks up the account forcing you to call their disastrous phone center. I have called in the past and had an agent on the phone and reset my account in front of her - only to log out and re-log back in with her present AND STILL IT LOCKS UP. "Gee - I don't know what it could be" was her response. This was years ago. NOW when you call the number, it blurbs rhetoric for five minutes and then just says, "CALL BACK AT ANOTHER TIME. ALL AGENTS ARE BUSY." No nothing. That's it. Disgusting how this is allowed and continues and continues and continues.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I realize SSA staff is a overpaid under educated, but where does "rude" fit into their job qualifications? The Torrance, CA office is filled with the rudest people I have dealt with in my entire life. The security guard is polite, he's funny, he converses with the public. But the minute you meet a worker, your day will end with nothing but bitterness.

I am not going to go into my experiences in detail because there are too many. I am a Professional Licensed Conservator and have many clients that I deal with SSA on their behalf. After reading all the reviews on this website, I can relate to every one of them. My question is what can be done about this? These people are taking other lives to do what they want. Write our congressman? Complain to the SSA? What a joke. The true answer, I believe is nothing. There is nothing that can be done.

We as American citizens who pay this entity by law in good faith all of our working lives, all we get back is headache, ripped off, lied to, treated like dirt, and resulting in where we started at walking into this place. In this review, I stated I was not going into detail, however, I just want to mention 1 of my cases out of many, is a disabled man who has been waiting for his benefits since 2010. He just received his 1st check of 500.00 with no back pay. A ridiculous joke.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

I had requested a callback as I received a bill for my first 3 months Medicare payments in advance. Last month I called about it (when I started Medicare) and was told I could pay as I go, not to worry about that letter. Then, a week ago I get a letter stating that I'm behind one payment, that my Medicare is going to be canceled and I need to pay thru APRIL in advance, plus the amount now due for January. ALL IN CAPS. ALL IN RED. And partial payment doesn't preclude cancellation. Pretty scary stuff.

So, I called on Friday to see what I could do about getting on monthly payments (I'm not taking SS yet, just Medicare). "The escalation team" called today, the "call back" that was promised last Friday. I'm glad I just happened to be able to answer the call. It started off okay, all the usual nonsense required (yet no ID from the CSR). When we got into the particulars, "I wasn't listening", "stop interrupting", "if you would just listen" in a sing-song voice like I was a child. I get annoyed, I get "If you raise your voice I will end this call"... "Hey, I'm not your husband...or your elderly grandfather." "We bill in advance," she stresses, "and you," she stresses, "owe blah blah blah..." Again the same information. No solution.

I finally yelled, "give me some respect for the sake of argument that I have sent in a past due payment, it's processing now..." I was put on the silent hold (you know where they just shut you out and you hear nothing...as a "diss") then came back, speaking slowly like I'm a moron, and says "if you do [this] and if you do [this] by [this] then the amount is [this]." I hung up. I will call later this evening when it's quieter and there isn't a "your wait time is 1 hour 45 minutes" then horrific hold music...but, man. Give someone a little power and they just decide they're going to be demeaning.

I have NEVER had an experience like that at the Soc Sec office. Always pleasant, helpful, courteous, even the wait has not been terrible... Is it because they are being required to work for free since the government is shut down? After reading many of these comments, I'm not sure. I've saved these notes should I have any other issues... To her, I'm sure I was just another old man who "didn't listen" to her condescending manner. You know, this is a phrase that is actually appropriate though she wasn't a man... "Mansplaining".

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

So I went over a month ago to the SSI office in Rapid City and was treated terribly after being given incomplete info on the phone about what I would need. Then after being told my mom(my payee) would need to call to officially change address after moving out of state, she did. Multiple times. To verify, we both had left messages and after a week neither of our calls was returned. I called today and no information has been changed. I have a doctor's appointment in 4 days with no Medicaid. Why after doing all that is required multiple times should I be hung out to dry? Why after talking to someone and giving them the info is it not being put into their system? This is ridiculous. It makes no sense. None.

I know they are overworked but that doesn’t explain why our information is not being logged at all. This affects my well being and is unacceptable. Not a single experience in my years on SSI with their employees has been positive. I am given either incomplete info or wrong info nearly every time. They never seem to get my address changed! This is not the first time I have had this problem! Yet, now moving out of state this is affecting my ability to get the help I need! There is no excuse for this inefficiency.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

SSI put my three checks in my old bank acct. I told SSI that the old bank acct was closed and I told one of the rep to mail my checks which he didn't. Then I told all three reps my new bank account when they did not put it in the system. Now that my old bank won't send my money back even if I kept asking. And SSI won't do nothing about it. Until me and my son will be out on the streets. I can't even buy food without that money.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

I see - according to Google - the social security office in Mesa, AZ opens at 9:00am. I am on the phone - in need of confirmation of paperwork - and the automated system told me the "estimated wait time is 1 hour and 30 minutes". It is of my opinion that this is an inappropriate amount of time to wait, in order for the "hope" of speaking with someone. I called at the beginning of December 2018 and had a 45 minute wait. What happened when my call was connected? The person on the other end someone disconnected the line. Do mistakes happen? Of course they do but it is easy to reason that I am not the first person this has happened to. How many others have had this issue? At what point does a person start making formal complaints and where do they go to make them? Is there any place to go to advocate about this?

Dear Social Security Administration in Mesa, AZ... For whatever reasons you use to justify these long wait times please consider us who are waiting on the phone - please help us out! You know what companies I like calling? The ones who have a call back system - when my number is up - so we don't get disconnected or sit by the phone hoping it connects, at some point. I think the wait time should be reasonable - even 30 minutes is way too long in today's modern society - but that is just my personal opinion.

Does SSA in Mesa, AZ have an advocate person to talk to about this? Automated system just said, "We are sorry you are waiting so long." I don't feel that an automated voice can be sincere in saying "sorry" so, no - SSA in Mesa, AZ - that apology is not accepted. I am also a 100% permanent and totally disabled veteran and because the Phoenix VA system is what it is, I need access to outside healthcare - like the Medicare option - so I can get the services I need for getting injured in combat while serving the interests of the United States of America. Does anyone in SSA in Mesa, AZ ever read any of these reviews? Feel free to email me, ** or - better yet! - call my cell phone at **. My name is Jacob **. Thank you for helping us!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

I'm a working class citizen with a disabled child and yet feel punished, and scrutinized for my child being disable. No one cares that you have to work to keep up with basic bills and cost of living. No one cares that my child is almost out of medication and can potentially die without it. The cost of her medication is outrageously expensive. Yet you're expected to call these ridiculous 800 telephone numbers that have you hold for hours on end or don't even answer at all. I'm very frustrated and disappointed with this system!!!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Tried to change address online but it would never recognize me as a current user. Tried several times and also tried my wife's data. Could not verify either of us. This was all going on while I waited in vain for a response to my telephone call. I was told that someone would be with me in 90 minutes. 90 Minutes! The recorded message was very polite as it apologized for keeping me waiting. I have no option but to go to the very busy local office -- just to change my address! They are making more work for themselves.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

This women answer the 800-772-1213 number at the SS office. She was rude, nasty and I guess she don't like her job. I ask well. I beg her to let me please talk to anybody else and she hung up. She said her name was Sharia. Shame on SS for having a person like that answering their phone lines.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

I am a SSA male beneficiary. SSA sent recorded call to me one night saying they would call me the next day. The next day, a very rude gentleman called my house, never identified himself and asked for my wife. I asked, "Who is calling please?" He would not identify himself. He asked where my wife was and I said at work. Then he did the exasperation and I hung up. We get tons of calls from scammers acting and asking in this same manner. In any case, we do the appointment. The gentleman at the office was very nice and completed his part. Later, we needed to delete the premium for part 2 of Medicare part because I still have insurance left. So the SSA site says, "Just go online. No problem."

So we begin to fill out the retirement application before we discover it is a disability application. We try to delete the application and there is no delete - just save and exit. OK, so we exit without saving and try again. Same thing disability application. We would learn later that disability means you can't work anymore. So that's out. Now we are very afraid to use this site. I tried the walk in because they might let you in if not busy. Don't do this, the counter person only hears reschedule. Now the only reason for one star is the last counter lady was so unbelievably rude and cantankerous, deliberately misleading and confusing and changed my appointment date and type that I had to go back and get her to fix it. Then I was on the phone for two hours to confirm it was corrected. I am praying they will eventually privatize SSA and weed the bums out.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

As I read these horrible reviews of the SSA, I must state, each and every time I go into the SSA Office in Altoona Pennsylvania for ANYTHING, I am treated with dignity and respect. The last time I went in was October 2018, I received what was written on the letter as a "Overpayment" notice. Upon reviewing the letter, this debt was from 1980 when I was 11 years old. Someone had been collecting death benefits in my name at the time of my father's death. I simply notified them I was 11 years of age in 1980 when this debt was incurred and I received nothing, they were kind and courteous, entered a waiver on my behalf and kindly asked me if there was anything else they could do to assist me.

Anytime I deal with anyone, I use sir, ma'am, please and thank you. MUTUAL RESPECT does in fact make any social interaction much easier. I read the Security staff is throwing folks out just for asking a question, I DO NOT believe that for a minute if you are removed from a Federal facility, you are a danger to the facility and the people within.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I overdosed in April and from that Im unable to walk. I was approved for Disability. I went into the Winchester VA office to finalize my claim and start receiving my benefits. Ms. ** is the person who is handling my claim. She made several comments about me overdosing and how I shouldn't get any money. She was rude, yelling at me and talking down to me. I requested to speak with a supervisor and she refused to allow me to. Instead she walked up to the security guard and asked him to make me leave. There were no grounds for this but he said she asked him to do it so he had to. I've called 12 times in 3 months, she wont return my calls and I still havent received my money after 7 months. Avoid this office at ALL cost. They are crooked!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Yes I had got a back pay. They're only suppose to take out $40-$50 out of your check when you marry someone who is either on SSI or SSDI and you also get SSI. I got one from the local office but 2 in Indianapolis owe it and lied to Congress. Also they tell you to complain to them. They can't do anything about that. Give me what is owed. Do I need to get a lawyer to get it? I don't care how old it is. You still owe. Yes I complained to both offices about those back pays and they are still refusing to pay it and their abuse toward disabled people - that staff needs to get not only fired but a felony on their record for verbal abuse.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I couldn't remember my password for the SSA website. I requested a new one using the form provided. SSA said it would be sent to my email address. This never occurred. I tried several times over the course of a week. Nothing. I then tried to locate a website administrator link to report the problem. None. I then called the SSA phone number as soon as the office opened at 7:00 am. I was told by the recorded line that my wait would be two hours. Why even bother! This is one screwed up system that is obviously INTENTIONALLY designed to fail its customers. No doubt this is because its customers are not billionaires.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

0 ** stars if I could!!! I went to the location in Islen, NJ and seriously ** THAT PLACE! The woman at the counter, was such a **, nasty, rude and the worst experience of my entire life. Go somewhere else. I went with my 73 year old mother at 9 am and the woman told me she’s not eligible for Medicare Part B. Long story short, she gave me all FALSE information and handed me a book on Medicare saying “go home and read this.” Nasty. I left, called my insurance broker who told me I needed a letter. So I went back where the line was out the door. When I got to the window with same woman, she says, “didn’t I tell you already she’s not eligible.” NASTY and RUDE. She wouldn’t give me the ** letter and I said, "I just need 2 mins of your time." I was telling her what I needed and she cuts me off and says, “your 2 minutes are up. Go to the back of the line.” ** HERRR. Seriously. Never EVER go here.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I can no longer log into my social security account because it has been blocked. I need papers for Medicaid. I called the Social Security office in Benton Harbor, MI, to get my account unblocked. They had a message saying they were too busy. Couldn't leave a message or anything. Then I called the main number and I have been on hold for over an hour at this point. The disregard for my time and energy is very disheartening. Everybody knows the government can afford to hire the appropriate help and they are neglecting to do so. It's just another slap in the face to the poor by the government.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I started reinstating my son's SSI 4.5 months ago. Every week I come to ask the man who handles it the status. Every week he swears to me it'll be coming on a Friday or Monday the latest. This have went on like 14 weeks. We were evicted from our home with 3 children due to a month lying repeatedly to us and not performing his job duties. His name is Aaron **. He works at Litchfield, IL office and lies to peoples faces daily. He takes this job as a joke and gets kicks out of seeing people beg him and yet suffer. So far no one has done 1 thing about it. I've filed many complaints and feel I'm being discriminated against. So me, my fiance, my autistic/ADHD son and my 1.5 month old baby and 16 year old son are homeless today on Nov.13, 2018. All due to lies and games and him not being reprimanded!!!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I strongly advise everyone dealing with any public paid servants, to record them and their dealings with all of them as these people aren’t doing there jobs which we already paid them to do in advance!! Also social security benefits disability insurance is not a benefit it's an account. A bank account we each paid in advance into before in case we got injured and disabled before we could retire!! Keeping our benefits from us is frauding us all!! The government is frauding the public and social security is one of the depts being used to funnel our money out of to line their pockets with for wars to extract more land and cash crops for the owners of our countries!

They're frauding and stealing from us people!!! Our govts are owned people!! Central bankers make up United Nations #wakeup. I applied for SSDI in 2008 only to be told in 2015 that it was “lost” so that I had to refile... Reapplied in 01/16. Can take up to 2 years... I am still waiting, and I go on the national average and Boston is the shortest wait of 9 months? What a joke. No other state is longer than 24 months... But my case has taken longer than 3 years already the second time around, I have MS, DDD, DJD, spinal stenosis, etc, more than what social security requires to prove I have permanent disability, I haven't worked since 08... I have lost my children to the state, lost my home, lost relationships, lost supports, and I swear to god this is what they want, because this is all I hear from others also when I go in these offices and read about these online.

Go to an office humble yourselves... Ask yourself why are there people in wheelchairs permanently disabled who are still in those offices daily begging for their benefits?! Veterans that fought and won for us all our freedoms including these judges officers of courts and judges to have our freedoms, and this is how we treat them too? Denying them their right to collect the monies they paid to have these benefits available to them! People need to #unite and #rise against this #frauding of #thepeople from government!! Governement is paid for by we the people!! I ask you, assemble yourselves in your states and communities, I am going to start here in my state, we need to bring these matters to Congress and fight for what is ours people!! Even if that means we rid of govt and hire private accountants to allocate our monies and keep it in safe deposits for whats it is intended for!! Clearly we cannot trust our paid elected officials to handle these tasks!!!

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

My wife and I are both permanently disabled and prior to getting married were collecting our own personal disability benefits, after we got married the Social Security Administration combined our benefits as a "Couples Benefit" then deducted a sum of $400 from our benefits which we were told we would eventually get back in Cost Of Living Adjustments known as C.O.L.A.s which we haven't in the four years that we have been married. Now we are always in debt as every cent of the benefits just barely pays the bills with nothing left over and the financial stress has taken a toll on our marriage. Social Security Disability and Retirement Benefits aren't friendly towards its recipients having a marriage and people who are disabled and retired who are single should just stay that way and avoid marriage unless you want your benefits cut.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

Absolute worse experience in a public building yet! I went with good spirits, I have breast cancer and the treatments leave me fuzzy, so I thought best to do it in person instead of online. Brought everything online said I would need. Got a number and sat for 45 min. Called to a woman who seemed surprised. I had all my paperwork and wanted to apply for disability rights then. She handed me papers to fill out and sent me again into the waiting room, someone else has to take the application. 45 min later. I left. Honestly how long can a person with cancer wait??

Called them and made an appointment, I explained to them I had a Doctor's appointment and needed to know approx how long it would take, Guy on the phone said, "No problem. Maybe a little over an hour." Wrong again. With an appointment I waited additional 45 min to be called and told they were only checking me in for my appointment, again back to the waiting room. Now I've lost my seat and I'm left standing, thirty min later, now I'm upset, the phone number is on the wall so I decide to call who I made the appointment with, that's when the police officer from out the door across the room SCREAMS at me to get off the phone. Jarred. I go into the hall and continue my call, officer overhears and apologizes, tells me to go in and find someone and to ask my status.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse I find three workers doing nada, so I approach a desk to a gentleman who is on his phone texting and tells me his coworker would be with me momentarily,.. wait, what? Finally I go to desk ten and this woman barely looks up at me. I explain everything to her and I'm totally running late now so how long will this take? Clearly annoyed at the question says "at least two hours"??? "I'm really sick. I can't do this for two more hours." Again not looking at me, say, "What stage is your cancer??" I tried to leave my paperwork with her and she says, "I'm not taking that." Well at this point, I was disgusted. And I told her so, ...and this is what she says to me. "You're only making it harder on yourself, you could have done this online!!"

Naturally I tried to call again someone but for two days the Social Security office is too busy to take calls. So if anyone is listening of power, get off your ** and fix this, so it's human friendly. Wake up!!! People applying for these programs are entitled to them and are in poorer condition than most. Our government, our counties, our politicians and we ourselves should be disgusted and embarrassed that this is the best system that we live by in 2018.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

The Intake Rep never introduced himself at the Social Security office in Dallas, Oak Cliff, TX. We were there to apply for Benefits. He was unorganized, unprofessional, rude and treated us unfairly. He snared upon us like we were inconveniences to his day. I finally asked for his name. He said, Mr. **. When we left his window and went back to the lobby area, I asked the female officer if I could speak to the Director and was told she didn't have time to hear about my complaint.

Mr. ** and this person are poor excuses for workers anywhere. If they don't like their government jobs and working with a diverse public they should go somewhere else and work behind the scenes. Mr. ** should not have a job dealing with anyone. He treated us in a prejudice manner. This Social Security office is the worst of the worst. Please Government Administrators in charge do something to get the right employees in the jobs where vulnerable people need the most help when they come in.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I had contacted my local office to ask some questions regarding my monthly benefits. After waiting on the phone for approximately 59 minutes (I had a screen on the phone that showed the time) the person finally answered the phone and immediately was hateful and seem so irritated that I even called like it was a big inconvenience. Throughout the entire ordeal not only was she rude she actually told me that I was not getting my monthly check for November. Keep in mind that it was November 1st when I called and my check was showing pending deposit at my bank for November.

I panic and became actually sick that she would tell me something like that. I depend on that check and have worked 49 years for it and her acting like she was enjoying making me upset. I do not know the vetting process for the people you hire but I cannot believe that you would hire this insensitive unprofessional person to represent this office. It is not the first time someone was rude to me there and I am sure it will not be the last because no one will do anything about it...so sad.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I have been denied my retirement. The social security office stated I have an overpayment. When I tried to get them to look at they evidence. The clerk called security and had me removed from the office. Her statement was, "You veterans get too many benefits so you don't need Social Security." I will never be able to retire and cannot work due to chronic pain. Too bad Emily from the Minneapolis Social Security office never had to walk in the jungle of Vietnam for her country. Simply, a clerk that is anti veteran can cut off your retirement for any reason. You are not allowed to present your case.

Social Security Administration Company Information