Rocket Mortgage

Author picture
Written by Jessica Render
Edited by Cassidy McCants

About Rocket Mortgage Reviews

Rocket Mortgage offers a simplified online experience to apply for a home loan or refinancing. You can apply for a mortgage and then manage the loan completely online through the company’s website or mobile app. Rocket Mortgage’s Home Loan Experts are available by phone if you need assistance. The company markets itself to those with good credit who plan to buy a home or refinance within the next six months.

Pros

• Online convenience
  • Refinancing options
  • Available nationwide

Cons

• No in-person services
  • No construction loans

Bottom Line

Rocket Mortgage provides a digital home loan experience. Some might find the service impersonal, but others enjoy the convenience. It offers customized recommendations and free resources to educate customers.

Rocket Mortgage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rocket Mortgage?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rocket Mortgage?

Original review: April 13, 2022

It was great working with Rocket Mortgage. So easy and they explain everything very well. It all went so smooth and fast. Sabrina was awesome to work with. It really was so easy for the entire process. The website keeps you informed of everything out need to do and the website is very user friendly. I could log in and check on the status of the loan anytime. It was very informative and helpful.

Original review: April 12, 2022

I am so completely satisfied with my experience with Rocket Mortgage! The entire process was fast, efficient and reliable. I like how everything was able to be done digitally. I found that each person that I had spoken to or contacted was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.

Original review: April 10, 2022

We called Rocket Mortgage to refinance to consolidate bill and do some home repairs. We were put in contact with Bryan ** who worked with us to improve our credit scores to be able to refinance. He kept in contact with us every step of the way. He was so helpful.

Original review: April 7, 2022

Working with Kat ** was just great! She made things so easy to understand. If I couldn't reach her by phone, she would email me. The Rocket Mortgage website is excellent. Easy to use. It was also easy to understand.

Original review: April 7, 2022

Matt was amazing to work with! It was a little more difficult of a process, and he helped me get everything that we needed in order to close on the loan! This is my second experience working with this company and they are amazing.

Original review: April 7, 2022

Genevra, the mortgage banker I had, was very helpful. She answered all my questions very quickly. Helped me throughout the entire process and really made the experience a great one. I will definitely recommend Genevra and Rocket to all my friends and family.

Original review: April 5, 2022

We had an awesome experience with this venture. The process was easy and straightforward. I would definitely recommend Rocket Mortgage to all of my friends and family. Dajana ** was there all the way, supporting us and was available whenever I needed her.

Original review: April 5, 2022

Overall first rate experience. Professional, knowledgeable representatives. Excellent communication skills. Kept me informed during each phase of the process. Would highly recommend to family and friends. Cost was reasonable. Online process easy to navigate. Reasonable rate, fast payoff of mortgage and debt

Original review: April 5, 2022

As always my refinancing process was great! Everyone involved was professional, courteous, kind, patient, concerned, aware and knowledgeable. I have referred family and friends to Rocket Mortgage before and they were satisfied as well. I always felt at ease even though I dreaded going through the process of gathering documents and signing my life away (lol). Good job to the Rocket Mortgage Teams!!

Original review: April 4, 2022

I was dreading the process of refinancing my home. My only experience had been purchasing a home with my husband years ago. Rocket made the whole process so quick and easy. A closing agent came to my house to complete the process. It was seamless and stress free! I'm so glad I chose Rocket!

Original review: April 4, 2022

Our experience with Rocket Mortgage and the staff was nothing short of amazing! They were efficient, professional and helpful when issues would arise, as is usually the case when refinancing a home. The process simply could not have been any easier and I'm so glad we went with Rocket Mortgage.

Original review: April 4, 2022

I had a great experience using Rocket Mortgage. I would recommend using them to help with all your mortgage needs. They are great to work with and they are fast and reliable. Thanks Rocket Mortgage team for your help with my financial needs.

Original review: April 3, 2022

I needed to refinance my mortgage to adjust my payments and include my solar system and other upgrades to my home. I spoke with several mortgage providers and received the best rate as well as very good service from Rocket. My previous mortgage was also with Rocket and I recommend Rocket highly -- so pleasant and easy to work with!

Original review: April 3, 2022

Everyone we worked with was professional and knowledgeable, keep us in the loop of our loan. I would definitely recommend Rocket Mortgage to everyone, that is in search of a loan to purchase. Thank you Rocket Mortgage team for all your help.

Original review: April 2, 2022

It was Awesome, I enjoyed working with the people at Rocket. Thank you all so much. It went smooth and with no problems. Very easy to work and upload documents. They accurate and fast and getting things done. They don't mess around with time and your money. I will continue to use them again. Thank you for all that you have done.

Original review: April 1, 2022

I had the best experience ever with the refinance process. I have had several different mortgages over my life and I will ALWAYS use Rocket in the future. The service was quick and extremely efficient. My wife and I are extremely proud to have a Rocket Mortgage and look to be lifelong customers. Thank you!

Original review: March 31, 2022

I work in mortgage compliance for a local financial, and as such, I know most of the people in my area that provide mortgages and that’s just too close for comfort for me. I took a chance on Rocket because they’re removed from my job, and I’m so glad I did. I was nervous about going with a lender that was so far away and having to do things virtually, but that concern quickly proved to be unfounded. Everyone I worked with was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly, and I never felt like I was missing a personal connection. The communication that I received from each person involved in my transaction was absolutely fantastic. I WILL do business with you in the future and have recommended the same to my colleagues.

Original review: March 31, 2022

Always there to help! At every step of my loan process I was able to talk to a real person that was knowledgeable and easy to work with. Everyone I worked with made my first mortgage a breeze. Thanks Rocket!

Original review: March 31, 2022

I received a pre approval and my loan was also conditional approved. I placed order on a home and put down 45k and LO calls and says income was unverifiable without asking for any other documents. I produced W2. Bank statements. Etc. and denied my loan. I am out of 45k.

Original review: March 30, 2022

Rocket Mortgage provided me with a quick, easy mortgage loan. Alek W. was my mortgage loan officer and he did an awesome job. He knew immediately what I needed and was able to get me a low fixed rate with payments I can easily afford with additional funds for emergencies! The entire process was seamless. I would recommend Rocket Mortgage to anyone looking for a mortgage loan.

Original review: March 30, 2022

My loan advisor was excellent. Muhannad ** work hard to complete every aspect of loan from start to finish. IT was smooth and easy. No stress. He was really good. I don't have a ton of call or demands for this or that. Very pleased!! Thank you Moe!!!

Original review: March 30, 2022

I still can't believe that I have experienced the most easiest, friendliest, professionally, and non judgmental mortgage refinance. And I have had some very bad mortgage experiences from the moment I called my now previous mortgage holder. For someone like myself with just a Fair Credit Score, Rocket Mortgage did an awesome, easy and quick home refinance approval without any hard issues.. They didn't automatically disqualify me or put me on the back burner, or last on the service list. They treated me like I had the best credit ever. As long as you respond to their request promptly, everything will flow through easily. I highly suggest you have a printer with a scanner, so as to easily upload and send your requested documents.

Although I'm more of an independent person, when I ask for help, that means I strongly need help. I was so happy with the convenient online Help assistant they provide to you 24/7. No question was an embarrassing or bad question. Customer Service through online, phone, and text msg was so kind, caring, and very encouraging. Everyone was cheering me on all through the process. Like I said, it just seemed too good to be True!!! But this was my True real exceptionally great experience with Rocket Mortgage. I strongly wanna tell the World how Real and Fabulous Rocket Mortgage is. I didn't have to leave my home for anything. Thank you ever so very much Rocket Mortgage.

Original review: March 29, 2022

Taylor was great, always followed up if we had questions. He was very knowledgeable of your products and options and sought to get us the best rate possible. Would definitely recommend Taylor to others, as well as Rocket Mortgage. Was a good experience.

Original review: March 29, 2022

We had a great experience experience with Aridi. He was detailed and communication was clear and concise. The closing team was ready to go quickly and coordinated well. The overall follow up was done quickly and responsively. Overall we would recommend that people look to Rocket for a refi or purchase.

Original review: March 29, 2022

Outstanding from start to finish! Every representative was courteous and kept me up to date through each step of my loan process. Response to any questions I had was quick and concise. I highly recommend you guys, thanks for everything!

Original review: March 28, 2022

Rocket Mortgage company refinanced my home and closed within three weeks. My loan officer was so professional, on time, well vast in knowledge with his profession, treated me with respect, was able to get me the lowest interest rate and expected cash out amount. I am satisfied with this company, and will be happy to refer them to my friends and family.

Original review: March 24, 2022

Matt ** and his team at Rocket Mortgage did an amazing job with our refinance. From start to finish it was less than 30 days and would have been even faster if the appraisal office wasn’t so busy right now. I highly recommend Rocket Mortgage for your finance needs

Original review: March 23, 2022

From beginning to end the communication and transparency was above average. Follow up on any questions was always received promptly. Even though there were several issues during the process they were all resolved rapidly and things moved forward with speed which was impressive considering how slow real estate in general is moving due to huge transaction volume nationwide. I would definitely not have had the same experience if I would’ve worked locally with a bank.

Original review: March 23, 2022

The whole process was smooth and fast. If I had any questions Scott was always available to answer them almost at anytime day or evening. I can not get over just how easy and quickly the process was. I would recommend Rocket to friends.

Original review: March 22, 2022

I was looking for a loan to help with down payment or closing cost. To little of my knowledge they pulled my credit. No help. Sales person Kyle I told him what I needed help with and he said, "Yeah we can help you with that." The whole phone call he was laughing and making me feel less than like I don't know how Chase approve you when you only make this much and we work with chase. How can that be making me feel like I'm less than anyone else. I'm just was trying to get help. Three hours no help and a pull on my credit by the same company that pulled it before. Smh. Do better.

Rocket Mortgage Company Information