2. Mortgages
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.15/5

Rocket Mortgage offers a simplified online experience to apply for a home loan or refinancing. You can apply for a mortgage and then manage the loan completely online. Home Loan Experts are available by phone if you need assistance. The company markets itself to those with good credit scores who plan to buy a home or refinance within the next six months.

Rocket Mortgage Learn More

Rocket Mortgage Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rocket Mortgage?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rocket Mortgage?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

My experience with Quicken Loans was the easiest mortgage process I've been through. I like being able to easily provide documentation through the system. The Closing notary was also great. Next time I need a mortgage loan I'll be back.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2021

My house was damaged in October 2018. At the time of that damage I was with another mortgage company. I have been fighting my insurance company to pay me back for all the repairs I paid for out of my pocket. I Finally got the last check for $50006.00. From my insurance company. I spoke to 2 of your loss claim representatives to explain that that check needs to come back to me as quickly as possible.

Quicken Loans refinance my house a year ago and a couple of months ago but was not part of the loss claim. I paid for all of the repairs already out of pocket that my insurance company did not pay for and now fighting them to get money back. I should not have to go through quicken loans for approval. This is an unnecessary burden upon me and cost me finance charges for every day. I don't have that money back in my account to pay off the loans I took out to repair my house. My househusband fully repaired for well over a year and the money from the insurance company is to pay me back. Please stop making things unnecessarily difficult.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

Quicken is very easy to work with. Our representative Andrew was top notch. He helped us all the way through our loan process. Gave us great advice and was very responsive. Without a good advisor/representative the loan process would be very difficult no matter who is doing your loan. Highly recommend Quicken.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

My experience with Quicken has been terrific. Very easy process. Experienced no problem, quick and easy. Your representatives were all very helpful and it was easy to get hold of them. Never waited on hold for more than a couple of minutes.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

I was misled and given incorrect information through the entire process. The process drag out over 4 months. Unacceptable. I was told that a 5000 forbearance amount from my old loan was rolled into my new loan. Upon going through the closing documents that was not true. It was tacked on to the end of the loan. This would have stopped the loan in its tracks had you been honest. I was told all expenses would be rolled into the loan, not true. At closing I had to pay 1600 out of pocket for taxes and insurance. Both of which had already been paid. It took me talking to 4 different people before even getting someone who could help me. Now that I did I am at the mercy of the incompetent county government I live on to return my money. I would not recommend Rocket mortgage to anyone. Very dishonest and getting in contact with people who know how to fix a problem is nearly impossible.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

We have been Quicken customers for many years. The service was fantastic, as always. The process was quick and painless. Our loan actually closed far faster than we had anticipated. The rates were very favorable and we saved two hundred dollars on our payment.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

Rocket was easy to work with. They were responsive, clear and available. The entire process went without any issues and there was always someone to talk to when I had questions. They returned phone calls and emails quickly and were specific with the answers to my questions. Would definitely use them again!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

Still waiting for check for my escrow should be deposited into my checking account would be much easier. My agent Jason could not have been more accomodating. When writing checks to a third party such as American Express they should be paid directly.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

Hello, C. ** handled my refinance with professionalism, accuracy, respect, and speed. He followed-up as he said he would. With all my paperwork in hand, he was able to process my refi within a few days....WOW! He made the refi process straightforward. With the toolset Rocket Mortgage online has built-in, it was easy for me to upload the requested documentation and to find/see items regarding my loan. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

Refinanced our house and ran into a snag with the amount that was supposed to be disbursed to our HELOC loan payoff. I was able to get help with my first phone call to AMROCK and a new check was cut the very next day. Follow up communications were made by the person helping me. Great group of folks.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

If I was informed from the beginning that I did not have to include my Home insurance and taxes in my mortgage there not would have been a need to have the underwriters re-write the mortgage to not include the insurance and taxes. This is the only thing that I wasn't happy with.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

The process went very smoothly. I was approved and had papers in hand within hours. Rocket gave me a list of items they needed and luckily I had them on hand within days. Final papers approved within 2 weeks and closed the week after! Whole process took about 3 weeks. Highly recommend.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

John was very helpful and the loan went smoothly. I was doing a cash out refi with a lot of equity in my previous loan, yet other banks would not do it despite great credit, savings, equity, jobs. Etc.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

Conor **, and the rest of the Rocket Mortgage team I interacted with during the whole experience were very friendly, responsive and transparent. From the moment I reached out to you, till we closed - the experience was easy and painless - especially during Covid. And final signing of docs was easy too, much quicker than my previous refi experiences.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

Stayed in touch, kept us informed as soon as new info came in or we needed to respond to. Courteous, cooperative, knowledgeable. Guided us through everything step by step, and did as much as they could via internet. Returned emails and phone calls quickly.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

The whole team was efficient. They always responded in a timely manner and also with professionalism. They made it clear what information I needed to move forward every step of the way. They made my mortgage experience a positive one. I have recommended Quicken to many family and friends.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

This is our 3rd refinance with Quicken Loans and again, we couldn't be happier. Every part of the process was simple and without any surprises. Our loan agent, Joseph **, was absolutely amazing from start to finish. Joe was available day and night to answer any questions or concerns we had. Even as we entered the closing process, Joe was still there for us. Every QL team member we dealt with was equally helpful and responsive. We cannot recommend Quicken Loans enough, and will continue to reach out to them for all of our real estate loan needs.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

It has been a pleasure working with everyone concerning our refinance with what can loans. I am so very thankful that the service in caring of your individuals with each section addressing the refi have been caring kind and knowledgeable. Thank you again.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

I've been sold to an investor already! I haven't even made my 1st payment. This is one of the reasons why I left my old company. The email we received regarding the transition is insulting. Just because you send an email doesn't take away from the action. Actions speak louder than words. Good job guys and gals.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

So refined at the lower rate, and I understand there are limits with how fast things can be done and what can be financed. But when my first payment was supposed to be was originally April 1st, which was a bonus to skip two payments right now. Closing took a week longer than expected, so made that payment, and due March 1st. How much due at closing was a joke of a number. Showed as high as >$200.00 ended up being $.79. I wrote a check for that. JUST SAYING.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

I was highly pleased with my Quicken Loans to refinance experience. Expectations were communicated timely, did not fluctuate, and were processed quickly. Very convenient. I was working with another lender when - out of total frustration - I contracted Darren at Quicken. I immediately notified the other lender to discontinue my application with them & I switched to Quicken. A choice I don't regret.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

My experience with Quicken Loans was mostly really good. There were times when I was super aggravated about having to submit so much documentation, that I still feel was unnecessary. Brad ** was great and I really appreciate him helping so much. The other person I talked to and had to work with was not my favorite, Leah **, I think. She just seemed kind of rude at times and was very pushy about certain things being submitted. I would have rather just worked with Brad since he was the most accommodating. They were pretty quick with everything and I’m just happy to be done with it all.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

The entire refinancing process was very guided and easy to navigate. The website and employees were very helpful and knowledgeable. Closing process was smooth, as well. I Would recommend to others trying to refinance. We had a very positive experience.. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2021

The process we really easy and great communication with loan agent. The only part we did not enjoy was working with the appraiser. The appraiser handled the refinance as if we were purchasing a new home and did a home inspection. The refinance we much less than the value of the house and yet we were forced to fix planks on a deck. This was disappointing and a hassle that did not add any value to the home. Just wasted our money since the deck is going to be removed. This did make me rate the experience three stars instead of five stars. The main reason for removing two stars was the waste of time (time is money) and the money spent for a useless activity and there was no recourse. We either had to fix it or go to a different loan company.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

We decided to refinance with today's lower interest rates. I called our existing mortgage company for a quote. I went to Rocket Mortgage. Entered our information. Within an hour I was contacted. They matched the interest rate, but lowered the points, and waived the appraisal. That was the decision breaker. The loan officer was professional. Went over the loan process in detail, was very transparent. We closed within 2 weeks. Overall a very good experience.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

After wasting a year with our former mortgage company, I worked with Nathan and our refi was done in about a month. Nathan was prompt, returned messages and calls quickly and when he did not have an immediate answer, he looked up what was needed and got right back to us.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Quick, efficient, no pressure, and a very helpful loan agent who actually trouble-shot questions as they came up- I like Quicken loans- ALSO a very good rate, saving me over $200 a month with the new rate! Would recommend my experience to another; I have run into pressuring loan agents that have frankly "turned me off"...

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

Everything about Quicken Loans was efficient and responsive. We could not have asked for a better experience with closing our home loan for the first time. Thank you all again! We would highly recommend Quicken and would certainly use them in the future.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

While this was my 2nd time refinancing the process was smooth and quick. While the interest rates for veteran should be a little bit lower Everything was good at the end of the day. I recommend giving veterans at little lower rate.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

Everyone I worked with were courteous and knowledgeable about what needed to be done. They helped the refinance be stress free. The interest rate in the new loan is very competitive and I now have a lower monthly payment. I am thankful for all the help from the associates at Rocket Mortgage.

Rocket Mortgage Company Information