1.11/5

Looking for a loan company?

Spokane, WA

Looking for a loan company?

Phoenix Financial LLC Reviews

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

So I received a emergency room bill from 2013 from supposedly a hospital that I never have been to in a city in a state that I've never been to. So I called the number. The person that answered sound like they were driving so I thought I'd dialed the wrong number then he said my name. I'm guessing it came up on his caller ID. He asked me if I was calling about a debt and I said who is this and he asked me about my address and my social security number. I told him that I have account number on the letter to give him. He became very upset and rude. So then I told him, "One moment." I said, "Now I'm recording you." So I told him that he was very rude. He said, "What are you going to do about it?" And he then hung up. I called him back and he tried to sound professional so then I told him that he was a scammer and he wasn't getting a penny. ( wanted to give 0 stars)

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

This place is horrible for whatever business they do. I received correspondence from them saying I owe $1,800 from a service that happened at an emergency room visit FIVE years ago. Are you kidding? We paid every bill we received for that service, so we are wondering what this is for. We certainly haven't received anything from anyone within these five years. When I called to find out, I was hooked with the rudest person who would not allow me to speak. When I would start to speak, he would try to speak over me and wouldn't listen to anything I was trying to say. When I wouldn't allow him to speak over me by raising my voice loud, as well, in order to try to say something, he hung up on me.

I have never encountered in my life, and I am 57 years old, such an unprofessional and rude individual working for a business. Businesses that allow such behavior makes me doubt their credibility. I can't get past not being able to take them seriously. Oh, and they sent this supposed debt that we supposedly didn't pay to the credit bureau and it shows up on my credit report. Really? We can't even have a conversation first to try to have a meeting of the mind of what might be happening here?

Get expert buying tips about Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 22, 2019

This company is on my credit report and I can't find out why. I called, and they are the rudest people and didn't answer one question I had. I went to their website and still couldn't figure out what type of business this was but as I scrolled down, there are pictures of the "important people" running this company. I had to laugh because they have a picture of Diane Keaton, famous actress, listed as the CEO of the company. Really? Diane Keaton is after me for no reason and now she's ruined my credit too.

Original review: June 7, 2019

When they make a phone call about a bill they think you owe them, not verifying whom they are speaking to, will give out the person's name, address, birth date. I wonder if they'll start handing out the social number next. 6-7-19.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I have had the same number for the past few years. They have been calling me the whole time. Every time I tell them no one is here by the name they are asking they just hang up. Then I call back and they do not care I was hung up on and say there are going to take me off the call list. Real professional to just hang up on people and it’s not just one employee but several.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Phoenix Financial LLC?

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

This place has some of the most unprofessional and rude employees I've ever encountered in my life! I received a notice of debt in the mail for a supposed "unpaid medical bill". I called them upon receiving this notice to inquire. I was told that I owed for a medical visit but I explained that I was insured, provided the insurance to the medical office, and shouldn't owe. I was instructed to send them an EOB (explanation of benefits) from my insurance. I obtained the EOB and called back today to resolve. I was yelled at, told I owe them money like I'm some sort of piece of **, hung up on, you name it! They wouldn't even transfer my call when I requested to speak to a manager. It took me calling them four times before I actually got a decent human being! Mind you, I am the one calling THEM to resolve. I am not a deadbeat trying to dodge a bill. I was instructed to email my supporting documentation and that they would be in touch. I'm not too optimistic.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

They called and told me my card declined the payment twice so I had to give my card details again. I ask If I can pay my first payment next month, they refused and wanted to get paid right away. Lady was rude and think she’s superior just because she’s collecting debt to someone who is struggling financially.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

This place has to be the most unprofessional and rude debt collector I've ever dealt with. They will hang up on you if you try to ask questions. They will call when told to cease and desist. Their so-called proof that you owe money is a bill from the hospital stating that you owe nothing. They threatened to mark me down for refusal to pay. Which means absolutely nothing. It's just a threat to scare people. If they keep contacting us and trying to extort money from us we will be looking into our options about suing.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

We had an ER Bill from 2016. No invoice was received for the 'patient responsibility' portion so it could be paid. Then I receive a bill from a debt collector after 2+ years. They are so rude and have such an attitude. How do they expect anyone to even talk to them, let alone resolve this situation. THEY ARE RUDE, THEY THREATEN YOU. THEIR BEHAVIOR IS DISGUSTING. THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. Just because there is an outstanding bill, does not give them the right to behave like this.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Scammers became very vulgar and aggressive when I asked questions regarding their agency. They would not reveal their address, location, city, or state. Became very defensive regarding what information they were obtaining. SCAM.

Phoenix Financial LLC Company Information