2. Finance
  3. Loan Companies

Spokane, WA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.10/5

Phoenix Financial LLC Reviews

Original review: April 23, 2020

ER visit for adult child 4 years ago, just put on my credit report. Called to dispute then their calls began. Offering to pay in food stamps & beer cans slows their harassing and I get a good laugh! Lol.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I paid in full a debt and they supposed to send me a zero balance letter for the account. It's a proof of my payment! THEY NEVER SENT TO ME, THEY REFUSED TO SEND ME A CONFIRMATION OF MY PAYMENT! THEY ARE RUDE, THEY THREATEN YOU. Their behavior is disgusting. They should be shut down. I wish I can shut down this stupid place and I will try with all my power. Stay away from this people! They stoled my money.

Get buying tips about Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

They took payment from an account that I paid in full and was going to start paying on an account that I dont even know if it is my account. She said "I can verify it's yours, the service date is 1/17/2013" ARE YOU ** ME??? Again I doubt even know if this account is mine because I had my credit karma pulled up while I was on the phone with these people. It's NOT on my accounts! They are stealing money! She said they will refund the money the took WITHOUT permission and make the account as refusal to pay. I'm not paying on an account that isn't mine! I already have an appointment with a lawyer Monday... This will be brought up in conversation! Hope I can sue this company!!!!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Received a phone call about a medical bill from an ER visit for my daughter. He first started off by saying that this was reported on my credit (which it isn't). He didn't verify any information with me but began talking about my child whom the visit was for. I told him that insurance was supposed to pay for it and I had already paid my co pay. He said that the insurance paid their portion and now I had the pay the rest. He then said well I'm not going to waste my time are you going to pay this right now. I told him no and he began laughing and said well this will stay on your credit report now.

The interesting is, I know what visit he's referring to. There was a mix up in getting my daughter on the insurance since the visit was in January. I had spoken to the hospital numerous times and it was finally figured out. Also right now my credit is trash because of a job loss so even it went on my credit report it didn't care. But I had just pulled my credit report to start paying things off to get my credit better and this particular thing was not on there.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

So I received a emergency room bill from 2013 from supposedly a hospital that I never have been to in a city in a state that I've never been to. So I called the number. The person that answered sound like they were driving so I thought I'd dialed the wrong number then he said my name. I'm guessing it came up on his caller ID. He asked me if I was calling about a debt and I said who is this and he asked me about my address and my social security number. I told him that I have account number on the letter to give him. He became very upset and rude. So then I told him, "One moment." I said, "Now I'm recording you." So I told him that he was very rude. He said, "What are you going to do about it?" And he then hung up. I called him back and he tried to sound professional so then I told him that he was a scammer and he wasn't getting a penny. ( wanted to give 0 stars)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Phoenix Financial LLC?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

This place is horrible for whatever business they do. I received correspondence from them saying I owe $1,800 from a service that happened at an emergency room visit FIVE years ago. Are you kidding? We paid every bill we received for that service, so we are wondering what this is for. We certainly haven't received anything from anyone within these five years. When I called to find out, I was hooked with the rudest person who would not allow me to speak. When I would start to speak, he would try to speak over me and wouldn't listen to anything I was trying to say. When I wouldn't allow him to speak over me by raising my voice loud, as well, in order to try to say something, he hung up on me.

I have never encountered in my life, and I am 57 years old, such an unprofessional and rude individual working for a business. Businesses that allow such behavior makes me doubt their credibility. I can't get past not being able to take them seriously. Oh, and they sent this supposed debt that we supposedly didn't pay to the credit bureau and it shows up on my credit report. Really? We can't even have a conversation first to try to have a meeting of the mind of what might be happening here?

Original review: June 22, 2019

This company is on my credit report and I can't find out why. I called, and they are the rudest people and didn't answer one question I had. I went to their website and still couldn't figure out what type of business this was but as I scrolled down, there are pictures of the "important people" running this company. I had to laugh because they have a picture of Diane Keaton, famous actress, listed as the CEO of the company. Really? Diane Keaton is after me for no reason and now she's ruined my credit too.

Original review: June 7, 2019

When they make a phone call about a bill they think you owe them, not verifying whom they are speaking to, will give out the person's name, address, birth date. I wonder if they'll start handing out the social number next. 6-7-19.

Original review: May 13, 2019

I have had the same number for the past few years. They have been calling me the whole time. Every time I tell them no one is here by the name they are asking they just hang up. Then I call back and they do not care I was hung up on and say there are going to take me off the call list. Real professional to just hang up on people and it’s not just one employee but several.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

This place has some of the most unprofessional and rude employees I've ever encountered in my life! I received a notice of debt in the mail for a supposed "unpaid medical bill". I called them upon receiving this notice to inquire. I was told that I owed for a medical visit but I explained that I was insured, provided the insurance to the medical office, and shouldn't owe. I was instructed to send them an EOB (explanation of benefits) from my insurance. I obtained the EOB and called back today to resolve. I was yelled at, told I owe them money like I'm some sort of piece of **, hung up on, you name it! They wouldn't even transfer my call when I requested to speak to a manager. It took me calling them four times before I actually got a decent human being! Mind you, I am the one calling THEM to resolve. I am not a deadbeat trying to dodge a bill. I was instructed to email my supporting documentation and that they would be in touch. I'm not too optimistic.

Phoenix Financial LLC Company Information