Phoenix Financial LLC

Spokane, WA

Compare Loan Companies

Research top Loan Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

This company continues to contact me. EVERY. DAY. They call from a D.I. D (Local Area Code). Thinking it may be a business call, I called the number back. Today I spoke with a representative by the name of "Debra". She sounded like a middle aged chain smoker. I informed Debra that I have a lawyer assisting me. She starting screaming at me. Becoming very nasty and aggressive. I stayed silent until she stop screaming "WHO IS YOUR LAWYER?!". Before I could speak she said "Yeah, that's what I thought." She would not let me speak. I wished her a blessed day and hung up. I call back immediately to speak with a supervisor.

I informed the representative I will be reporting them to the BBB, CFPB, ACA, and Attorney General. I was connect to the supervisor Mr. **. Gave him my lawyer's information. I felt a little better after this. Until I thanked him and was about to hang up. That was when I heard "Debra" (I knew it was her by her chain smoker voice) said "Is that, that **?" and started laughing. Point is, there are laws to protect us. Research them! Report this company to the BBB, CFPB, ACA, and Attorney General. Also, I stated to both Debra and Mr. **- I was calling from my company phone, which is a recorded line. I will be presenting that as well.

I had a missed call and when I called the number back, a very rude gentleman asked who I was looking for. I explained that THEY called ME. Craig stated he was calling about an ER visit from 2012 and that I need to pay the balance owed today. I told him that I refused to pay anything without some sort of paperwork to verify this was a valid charge. Craig said they are a collections agency not a billing agency and that they weren't going to send me anything. I immediately disconnected the call.

I owed $161, my very last payment waiting on unemployment. I was only 31 days late on one month payment and they came in repoed my truck. I cannot believe that the whole time I worked with them I made every single payment on time or before time. I do not recommend this company to anybody.

UPDATED ON 12/11/2015: Just wanted to give an update. I finally talked with someone at Phoenix financial. So my last payment was $161. Not even being one month late, they racked up a total of $711.89. To break that down $390 for repo fee, $161 plus interest plus a one time late fee. After the 5 day grace period for the payment they will absolutely not work with you. They automatically put out a repo order. Figure out the math from above and I wish you all the luck in the world if you ever get in a financial bind.

I was contacted regarding a balance on a medical bill. I made a payment and agreed to make monthly payments. They turned me into credit reporting even though I paid a payment that day and I made arrangements. I called them and their rep told me it did not matter that is their system.

I was called by some very rude reps about an outstanding bill in the amount of $ 27.86, date of service: 03/11/14. Why wait over 1 year to collect and then want it paid immediately on the phone? I will mail you a personal check. A few more days shouldn't matter, right? I'm also making a copy so you can't say you didn't get the check like you did, that other lady said in her comment. I will make sure to not ever have to do business with you again and also tell all my friends and relatives about your "super" services.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Phoenix Financial LLC?

I have received call after call from people from this company that are extremely rude and not willing to send me in writing why they are calling me. They submit to the credit report an unpaid bill that I never seen before, and they are not willing to send me the information in writing.

This company called me 7 times in less than an hour. I called back and talked to a guy named ** who was completely rude. He would not tell me what company he was with until he knew my name. I refused to release my name because they already know your name when you call yet he still refused to tell me anything but his name. I asked him 4 times to tell me what company he was with and he refused. He said it was tit for tat and I had to tell him my name first and I declined. He said goodbye and my name and hung up on me so he knew who I was all along. Completely disrespectful and rude!!!

Okay, so my husband and I got our car in July of 2014, we have only been late on our payment 1-2 times due to my husband being laid off from work and me being a stay at home mother looking for work.. So we donated just to get our car payment made. Our car payments are 227.00 a month which we have made every month late or not and it's never way late, is only 3-4 days late. It is now Feb 2015, we've had our car for almost a year now. Our car payment is due on the 1st of every month and we have until the 5th and then they call for a reason why we didn't make our payment. And when could we make one... my husband was still laid off and I had just got a job and I didn't get my first paycheck until the 10th.

I had called once and had to leave a message but got no reply... I was at work on Saturday, Feb 07th 2015 and I call my husband to see where he was at. He then proceeds to tell me that he thinks our car has been reposed, I ask why and he says he didn't even know until he woke up and walked outside to get in the car to come get me from work that he realized the car wasn't there. Nobody from the towing company came and knocked on the door asking for keys or to say to get our stuff from the car, instead took it without warning or explanation.

Phoenix Financial NEVER CALLED to say that they were repoing if we didn't make a payment they never called to ask why or when could make a payment or ANYTHING. NOTHING. ZIP. NO COMMUNICATION WHAT SO EVER. But they towed my car on a SATURDAY WHEN THEY WERE CLOSED AND COULDN'T BE REACHED. Not only was I not called but I TRIED TO GET A HOLD OF THEM TO MAKE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS. I don't even know where to towing company is to get my possessions from the car.

Needless to say, this will not go unnoticed and I'm going to get my car back along with suing their company for every bit of expense I owe because they are crooks! Not only that but we owe a lot more money they we should be paying ... This is literally unbelievable and I don't even know why this company is still open... There will be a lawsuit from me and there will be a call from my lawyer. I hope they are ready for that.

I am unemployed at the moment. I missed Dec payment and my January payment was due Sunday which they are closed on Sunday and so I called them up to see what I could do and what all I need to pay to get everything caught up but they did not even send me a notice when I missed December's payment or what the late fee would be or nothing. They are ** and my mom is a type two diabetic, insulin-dependent and disabled and that was our only transportation. I told Mellissa that I had a good chance at having a job with another company and that if hired I could get caught up on my payments this month but they cost me the job and any future job I may get since I have no way to get around.

In October 2014 I was ill and had a friend drop off my payment (On Time). When she returned with the receipt my friend told me just how much information they told her. How many payments left, balance, interest rate. WITHOUT even asking WHO this person was. I am a SENIOR CITIZEN. I have always worked really hard to PROTECT my PERSONAL BUSINESS. And one ACT of KINDNESS from my friend to drop off a payment could OPEN up this ACT of INJUSTICE to me. I have never been late on a payment. What would been so HARD for them to MAIL out a RECEIPT to my address? I feel and believe my right have been VIOLATED in this issue with Phoenix Financial. I would like you to look into this matter PLEASE...

These guys are complete crooks!! I financed with them years ago. I had some trouble making payments because I had to get out of a very bad situation and had to leave the state. I ended up as a single mom with two kids to take care on my own. I was flat broke. I got behind in my payments, but I was lucky enough to have people understand my situation and help me come up with two car payments. I was only a month and a half behind. But instead of working with me and letting me catch up on the payments, they said that I have 4 days to come up with $5,000 to pay off the loan. That was how much my loan was in the first place. I had made three month payments on times before. How could I possibly owe the same amount that I started with??? They also threatened my children and me. Harassed my family!!! So instead of paying them the money (which I did not have anyway) and they never came to get the car, I Hired a lawyer!! I was not going to let them treat me with that kind of disrespect!

Well, she tried to contact them several times and they refused to talk to her or return any of her calls. She looked at the loan agreement and found out that they were charging too much interest that was illegal in all states. She also said that threatening me and my children is a huge mistake! So if you ever feel that you are human and that life might bring you hardship sometimes and that you may have a chance that you could be late on a payment, do not expect these people to care at all. They are all about the money and that's it. I DO NOT RECOMMEND PHOENIX FINANCIAL LLC!!! If I could give them no stars I would!

So I got an auto loan thru them last year in June for the amount of $3,742.40. I put down $800.00 that left the amount to be $2,942.40. I have been paying since June of last year. My payments were $164.50 a month that means I should only owe $1461.90 as of march, so I missed April's payment because of some family issues. I have missed payments before and I have always paid late fees and plus the following months pay so when I was 29 days late - not even one month, they repossessed the car and the funny part is, I don't even live in Idaho no more. I'm only here because my dad is sick. I live in Reno and a single mother of four and were now stuck here and have no way to get home.

Anyways I call to see what I can do, I even tried to call to see if I could talk to someone before they took the car, and they told me only one person could talk to me, even the two truck drivers said she won't talk to me before he called her to let her know that he had the car!!! Okay, so I finally get a hold of her the next day and she told me that I would have to pay $945.76. Wow, in 10 days I would have to pay April's, the payment I was late on and then May's and June's, then late fees and plus the towing fee. Wow, the towing fee that could have been stopped if someone would have talked to me!!!! Okay so now do the math, so $493.50 would be 3 months payment so that leaves a $400 dollar towing fee???

Ok, so I tell the lady I'm getting some money in June and I was just going to pay the car off and I asked if she could talk to the owners and let them know that I could pay off the car in June. But as of right now I don't have $945.76, and that when she tell me that if I were to do that, I would have to pay $2,995.76, that is more then the loan!!!! And if I were to pay this much the whole year. I have paid was where? In their pocket!!!! Now we have no way to get back home and I have a repo in my record, so getting another car - well, THANK YOU FOR NOTHING, PHOENIX FINANCIAL!!!

I sent my payment through the mail, and was told by Phoenix Financial that they did NOT receive my payment! That is very hard to believe. What is my recourse here in a situation like this? Is it their word against mine? This is ridiculous!

I was promised that my payments were being reported every month, but they have never reported my payments to credit company. I am pissed. Having this loan has hurt and not helped my credit. I have made all my payments. They are rude and hateful people. They could care less about the customer. I am looking to get rid of my truck within a week. I will never go through them again and so should you if you want to help your credit and keep your sanity.

I am 20 days late on my payment as a result of being laid off from my job. I have always kept in touch with both Kim and Heather to let them know my plan for payment. I was able to come up with my payment plus the late fee, only to be told by Kim, that she would not accept any payment less than the month I was behind plus my upcoming October payment, which was not due for another two days. I asked her why she couldn't take my payment and she was extremely rude, and told me she would only take both payments. I tried to explain my situation again and begged her to accept my payment and that I could make my October payment on time. She only replied, “Nope, can't do that,” and she would let the manager know, so I asked to speak with this manager, and Mark got on the phone. He was more than rude and did not even introduce himself until I asked him what his name was. I told him my story and I was upset given the fact that I have always stayed in close contact with both these women, only to be hung up on by Mark.

I called back and got Kim again, and I asked to speak with another manager and was told there was no other. I then asked her again to please take my payment, and did she want to repossess my car over $200. She said, “No, but we will not take your payment,” and I was then made to feel like a complete loser. I have worked in the medical field for over 22 years and am far from a loser. The car I have has 218,000 miles on it and hardly worth what I am paying, but I still make my payments. Kim and Mark are by far the rudest people I have ever dealt with and hope they both lose their jobs so they to can see how it feels.

I have asked that our vehicle payment be the second half of the month since our house payment is the first half of the month. The female refused to work with us, demanded payment, and was extremely, extremely rude. I did get a payment from our bank, and when I took it to the Spokane office, I could hear that female laughing in the background when the bank check was shown to her. What a **, to be specific and plain. No customer service, no working with customers, complete and total disrespect for customers. It is my opinion that this female should be fired, reduce her to minimum wage for two full years, and see how she likes it! I am now 76 years old. I have never, as in ever, been treated in such a disrespectful, disgusting manner.

My vehicle was repossessed on the previous Friday. I called the police dept who referred me to the tow company without a name, just a cell phone number. The man told me I could retrieve my possessions from the vehicle the following Monday in Chewelah, WA. I informed him that I needed to get my things that day or the next as I was going out of state on Sunday. Not possible, he tells me. I just have to wait until Monday. I informed him that I would be returning on late Wednesday.

I called all the tow companies in Chewelah, but to no avail. Nobody had there had done the repo. So I called Phoenix Financial and this is where I met with Heather. She is the one and only person working in the repo division and really wanted to educate me on what I could and could not remove from my vehicle. I again and again kept asking her for the address of where to retrieve my possessions. She refused to tell me until I, "calmed down" as she did not have to tell me anything. I told her I would "calm down if she would just ** tell me where to go to get my stuff." That is when she hung up on me. I called back, but the phone was picked up and hung up again without anything other than a "sigh" at the other end of the line.

I called back a third time and pushed the numbers for a different division (collections versus repo). I asked that lady if she could just tell me the address of where to go. She said she didn't know and Heather is the only one I could talk to about that. I told her of my already wonderful experience in speaking with Heather and told her I did just try to call back but was hung up on. This lady told me of how their voicemail was messed up and sometimes it just hung up on people by itself, “excuse me for laughing at this moment.” Ok, I tell her, “Can you please just ask Heather where I need to go?” She transfers me back to Heather. Heather gets on the phone and I ask her, "Can you please just tell me where to get my stuff?" She goes into telling me that because it was repossessed last Friday. I only have until tomorrow to get my things from the car and I cannot take any of the stereo equipment I had installed. “I don't care about anything other than getting my daughter’s things from the vehicle,” I tell her, “just please give me the address of where I need to go.”

She finally does and feels the need to throw one last jab out by telling me that she is going to call the repo lot and tell them to watch for me and to have me watched while retrieving my belongings. Thanks, really?! This is already a very difficult situation and this "Heather" has definitely made it one of the worst life experiences I've had. Apparently, I have very little right to my own personal belongings and they are gods there. I don't know what to do or even if I can do anything. But according to her, I have no rights.

Phoenix Financial LLC Company Profile