4.3(427)
Author picture
Author picture
Written by

About Peachtree Financial Solutions

Founded in 1996, Peachtree Financial helps individuals liquidate their structured settlement from annuity payments, lottery winnings and active nonsettled lawsuits. The company is free to apply and only charges fees once a transaction is completed. Once your pre-settlement is approved, it can provide cash in as little as one to three days. Not all services are available in all states.

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Free quote
  • No upfront payment
  • Credit score not a factor
Cons
  • Capped at $750,000
  • No published fees

Stars Rating

• 62%
  • 22%
  • 7%
  • 4%
  • 5%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?
    Customer ServiceContract & Terms

Reviewed May 17, 2024

Peachtree Financial Solutions told me about my settlement and how much I would get back. At that time, they were the only place that would offer me a good amount. They always got called me and made sure I was okay with the agreement that we agreed on on a paper. It made me feel like I wasn't being used. I will Peachtree it out of all companies. 10 out of 10.

Pinned

Hi Nathaniel! We are pleased that your program has been going well - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed May 17, 2024

My experience with Peachtree was good. Customer support was very helpful. They were always very pleasant.

Pinned

Hi Amanda! We are so happy to hear how much you appreciate working with our team - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed May 5, 2024

Easy process, and would recommend Peachtree. Jason kept me up to date on the status of where the process was. Peachtree had needed notary close by for signage and were very courteous. The court process was easy and only took 15 minutes to complete the process. I would recommend Peachtree for getting your funds from your annuity.

Pinned

Hi Rachel! It is so nice to hear how much of a positive experience you had with Jason during your program - thanks for sharing!

Customer ServiceStaffProcess

Reviewed April 17, 2024

Working with Peachtree was good. The process took two months. However, they need to improve on their communication.

Pinned

Hi Robert! It is so nice to hear that your program has been going well so far - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed April 13, 2024

I would definitely not recommend working with Mr **. Talks about getting you a bonus for your transaction but doesn't deliver. When I text him back about the bonus I never received a response. Told 1 thing and they did what they wanted. He was also very pushy and talked down to you. If anyone had to work with him to process a claim I would recommend asking for someone else to assist you.

Pinned

Thank you for your feedback - we asked a representative to reach out and address your concerns.

Reviewed April 5, 2024

Everyone I worked with at Peachtree made what might be a difficult and fraught process mostly seamless. I had one primary point person but if they weren’t immediately available I was able to speak to their supervisor. The notary and legal services were top notch. Any frustrations or anxieties I had were entirely because of the court process, which Peachtree streamlined as much as possible. I would do business with them again 100%.

Pinned

Hi Noah! We are thrilled to hear how much of a positive experience with your team to find the best financial path for you - we are excited to be on this journey towards the financial future you deserve!

Reviewed March 18, 2024

Shannon was amazing, as this being my 2nd time working with her and this experience was just as good as the first and she is very attentive and will always keep you updated. I am pleased to leave this review for her, as I requested to do so.

Pinned

Hi Tanyi! We are pleased to hear how much you appreciate working with our team to - thanks for sharing!

Customer ServiceProcess

Reviewed March 5, 2024

The process with Peachtree went well. I've reached out several times to find out about the remaining amount due. And they responded the times that I reached out, but I'm still waiting for the final payment.

Pinned

Hi Josie! It is so nice to hear how well your program has been going - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2024

It was wonderful and easy with Peachtree and the customer support was good.

Pinned

Hi Robert! We are so happy your journey has been going well - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed Feb. 22, 2024

My Peachtree experience is terrible. They paid a lot less than what I hoped and it's been very bad business practices with them. They're taking advantage of people when they are down and out. The customer support was okay through the process. Once we got the approval, it was terrible afterwards. Once they got what they wanted, it was a whole different story. Usually, when you're calling in those situations, you are in need of money. So, that's one of my biggest issues I would hope they would help people with. They could be more upfront about when you get approved, and what will be given to you and what they will be taking. My understanding is the judge approved for a certain amount and then afterwards, they had all kinds of things to take money out of that for themselves.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Feb. 22, 2024

Peachtree did what they said they were gonna do in a timely manner. I've done business with them before too.

Pinned

Hi Jamal! It is so nice to hear how much you appreciate working with our team - thanks for sharing!

Customer Service

Reviewed Feb. 12, 2024

I went through the procedure and it wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be. What Peachtree said they would guarantee, they guaranteed it. They contact you to see if you want to sell your portfolio. Everything about you goes into public record. I don't like my privacy being put out there like that. Once I'd made the deal, I've been continuously getting a call or another. Other than that, they have great customer service.

Pinned

Hi Angela! We are thrilled you enjoyed working with your reps so much - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed Feb. 3, 2024

The first three times I worked with Peachtree, it was okay but the last time I did it, it was a little off-putting because I didn't get the full amount that I wanted at the time. I asked for 60,000 and I got 58,000. But other than that, they have been good, although I would recommend more $100 gift cards for people who give up more of their annuities, if they can. I've been a repeat customer and getting $50 gift cards isn't as good as getting $100 gift cards.

Pinned

Hi Christopher! We're glad everything has been going well - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2024

Peachtree was good. I have also worked with them before. They were attentive.

Pinned

Hi Natasha! It is nice to hear your program has been going well - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2024

The offer that I got from Peachtree for my settlement was a lot less through most of the other companies that tried to get ahold of me. They're very communicative. They would get ahold of me before I could get ahold of the and that was something I didn't expect. Most of the time, they found solutions to problems. I didn't need to talk too much of the time. They just needed me on the call. It was great.

Pinned

Hi Talon! We are thrilled to hear how much you appreciate working with our team to find the best financial path for you - thanks for sharing!

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Feb. 1, 2024

PeachTree has the best rate. They're also nice. Working with them has been easy. They're quick about finding answers and resolving any questions I have.

Pinned

Hi Ryan! It is so nice to hear how much you appreciate working with our team to find the best financial path for you - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed Jan. 25, 2024

I want to say Peachtree did a wonderful job helping me with my structured loan. The person who was helping me through the whole process was Shannon. I want to thank her so much for being so sweet, professional and being do informative about the process. I highly recommend getting help here.

Pinned

Hi Jennell! We are so happy to hear how much of a positive experience you are having with your reps - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed Jan. 18, 2024

I had first used Peachtree Financial Solutions back in 2009 and I remembered I had a great experience with them, so I used them again. I was kept informed. And the rep was able to work around my work schedule when we had to do any type of calls. So, it was great. If I knew somebody looking to do any type of things for their annuity settlement, I would recommend Peachtree first thing.

Pinned

Hi Sarah! We are thrilled your experience with your team went well - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2024

Everything was great with Peachtree and working with them got me to where I needed to be.

Pinned

Hi Josh! It is great to hear your experience with our team has been so positive - thanks for sharing!

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Jan. 17, 2024

Peachtree has been awesome. They gave me a quote and they stuck to their words. Their customer service reps were very nice. Everything was awesome.

Pinned

Hi Sean! We are so happy to hear how much our team has been able to help you - thanks for sharing!

Process

Reviewed Dec. 8, 2023

I wish I would have known about Peachtree before I went with a competing company. Shoutout to Shannon who helped me out every step of the way and made the whole process super easy. They said they would get me approved for my money and that’s exactly what they did.

Pinned

Hi Xitlally! It is so nice to hear how much you appreciate working with Shannon to find the best path for you - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed Nov. 5, 2023

I saw Peachtree on TV and I tried them once. Every time it's time for me to get my own money in my hand, they come calling me again so they can get some more money. If I could turn everything around, I wouldn’t even fool with them. There was a loss I took to accept the little money they gave me. When I went to court, they told me I was gonna get one thing. I thought they were gonna take what I borrowed out but they came back and took a whole bunch of money out. It was a rip-off. I borrowed about 1500 or maybe 2000 something but they ended up taking 4,000 of my money out. That upset me badly because I planned every dime of my money.

That aside, I got to know a few of the reps and they were nice. People are nice when they get something they want. They’re doing business. Peachtree got more than what they gave me. But it was at a time of need and I was desperate, so I had to accept that. When you're in need of something, you get desperate, you don't think clearly, and things like this happen. So, I can’t be mad at anybody but myself for not being educated or smart enough to read thin lines. The process is over now. On the whole, I wouldn't recommend Peachtree. They sent me a letter saying I could get $1000 if I recommended a friend. I got a friend that I could recommend to them but I'm not gonna do it because I know what loss I took.

Pinned

Hi Linda - we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please feel free to reach out to one of our representatives to address your concerns.

Reviewed Nov. 4, 2023

Everything's been positive with Peachtree. I've worked with them quite a few times. They treat you kindly and with respect. Whatever they said they were gonna do, they did. They're great people to work with.

Pinned

Hi Dorothy! It is wonderful to hear how much of a positive experience you are having with our team - thanks for sharing!

Customer ServiceProcess

Reviewed Oct. 28, 2023

Peachtree’s process is quick but they lowball you with the money. If you don't know anything, then you're done. You need to know how much it's worth to them and how much profit they make off of it. The service is great as far as answering calls and calling back. They helped me by making the funds available to me.

Pinned

Hi Aaron! We are so happy to hear how much you appreciate working with our team - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed Oct. 5, 2023

I've done four transactions with Peachtree. Everything was good. They send you paperwork to fill out and you send it back to them. It goes to underwriting then you hear back from them with a thing to sign if you wanna move forward with it. Then they get a court date. In between that time, you have to re-sign another form after so many days. Then you wait for the court hearing and wait for the order to be signed then you're funded.

Pinned

Hi Tara! We are so pleased that you appreciate working with our team - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed Sept. 19, 2023

Peachtree made everything harder. I was supposed to get my money one day, did not do it. Had to go through a bunch of more processes. It was one thing after the next.

Pinned

Hi Nevaeh, we appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to reach out to one of our representatives to assist with any questions or concerns: (800) 317-2094

Reviewed Sept. 19, 2023

Peachtree Financial Solutions broke everything down for me so I could explain it better to my husband. They made it very understandable. Everything went smooth. Everything they told me would happen, happened. And the lady I spoke with and her supervisor didn't leave me in the dark.

Pinned

Hi Regina! We are pleased to hear your experience has been so positive - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2023

I initially came to you in Feb. I was told my check wouldn’t be docked til July 2024. I was told I would get two more checks per Vernonia. I spoke with Prudential, they are sending you last two check. So I would like to know when you deposit it in my account. Sincerely Lisa **

Pinned

Hi Lisa, we appreciate your feedback. We reviewed your file and see that you should have received your checks, however please feel free to reach out to one of our customer service representatives if this is not the case: (800) 317-2094

Reviewed Aug. 25, 2023

The customer support was good all-around. I just wish that there was a little more communication in between the court hearings and in the beginning of the process. When the company said they were gonna call me, they'd call me, but at the beginning, I was left out in the wind a bit after I got the paperwork going. Besides that, Sarah, the rep, was amazing. She was very friendly, easy to talk to, professional, polite and understood everything.

Pinned

Hi David! It is wonderful to hear how much you appreciate working with Sarah to find the best path for you - thanks for sharing!

Reviewed Aug. 24, 2023

The rep we worked with was friendly. However, I took a 65% loss, but I couldn't really complain because I'm sure other companies wouldn't have done any better.

Pinned

Hi Gabriel! We are thrilled your experience with our rep has been so positive - thanks for sharing!

Peachtree Financial Solutions Company Information