5.0(1,009)
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Patriot Gold Group

Patriot Gold Group offers precious metal IRAs as well as gold and silver coins and bars, which are available for home delivery. There are no fees for life on qualifying IRAs, and retirement accounts can be set up in a day. Patriot Gold Group also offers precious metals storage in different parts of the country, though it doesn’t disclose the full list.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • No-fee-for-life program
    • 24-hour turnaround for new accounts
    • Multiple storage options
    Cons
    • Only deals in gold and silver
    • No online purchases

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

1 featured review
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Reviewed Aug. 27, 2021

Thank you, Liz L. for the wonderful, personal customer service and for answering all of my questions!! Purchasing precious metals from you was very easy and a nice experience. I will definitely recommend Patriot Gold to my friends and family!

Pinned

We look forward to assisting you and anyone that you recommend to us here at Patriot Gold Group.

Reviewed Aug. 27, 2021

Excellent customer service and follow through. Knowledgable about their products and how it safeguards one's investments during these turbulent world events. I feel more secure having procured tangible assets. Ron ** was very helpful in explaining the process and staying in touch.

Pinned

We are grateful to have been able to assist you with your precious metals purchase.

Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

I planned to have Gold Coins as part of my diversified portfolio and researched companies with a good reputation for implementing the purchase. Patriot Gold came highly reviewed and after contacting and discussing with their representative I placed an initial order to establish account and try Patriot. I was very pleased and placed a second order with specific guidelines on coin purchase and delivery timing, which was completed exactly as I had hoped. I feel confident in Patriot Gold giving good advice and fulfilling their promises!

Pinned

We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent services!

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

We could not be happier with the service we received from Patriot Gold Group! We made a big mistake with one of the other gold companies, once they got our money, they sent us an email telling us it would be 12 years, I said 12 weeks before our gold would even be shipped. We were not happy at all; they were earning interest on our investment and we were at their mercy (or so we thought). Once we wrote a legal letter canceling our order, they did refund us in full but it took two weeks on top of the three weeks we had already waited.

We then called a few other companies and that is where we met Andy **. He was so knowledgeable and kind we hit it off right away. There were no sales pitches whatsoever, we were human beings to him and he truly wanted to help us invest properly unlike the other company that acted like used car sales persons. Everything Andy said as far as price, quick shipping time, value for our money was honest and on the mark. We highly recommend Patriot Gold and Andy ** if you have questions and want honest answers about investing in gold.

Pinned

Five-star service is our standard!

Reviewed Aug. 20, 2021

This is my first experience with precious metals, and it has been great! Andy is the most patient and helpful guy. I have had many questions and concerns and he always take the time to help me understand and feel comfortable with my decisions. I would highly recommend Patriot Gold to anyone thinking about investing in precious metals. Be sure to ask for Andy.

Pinned

We are excited that you had an excellent experience with us!

Reviewed Aug. 20, 2021

I just want to say what a pleasure it is to deal with Patriot and Liz **. To place an order- the decisions are mine and mine alone, but the life experiences of Liz in this area show her wisdom and acumen. In contrast, I got a call last night at 7:30 PM from a competing metals group who would not let me politely get off the phone. The competing group strongly pressured me to place an order recommending a specific $ amount to just get started with them- they not having a clue as to my personal finances. There is no pressure to order from Patriot and as a matter of fact I have called Liz more often resulting in no transaction than I have called with specific orders resulting in a transaction.. i eventually just hung up on the competing group.

Pinned

We allow you to make your own decisions here at Patriot Gold Group!

Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Creating a precious metals IRA was a smooth and easy experience. Everyone I worked with was helpful, knowledgeable, and provided excellent assistance. I highly recommend Patriot Gold Group to anyone considering moving assets to precious metals. I plan on continuing and increasing my investment with them, as my finances allow.

Pinned

We look forward to a longstanding relationship with you!

Reviewed Aug. 17, 2021

I had an excellent experience working with both Liz ** and Boris **. They fully understood my needs and were very helpful in guiding me through the process. I highly recommend Patriot Gold and Silver. They are friendly, helpful, professional, and caring. I wish they lived closer. We would become good friends!!

Pinned

We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience.

Reviewed Aug. 17, 2021

After watching Dick Morris in a Patriot Gold ad on NewsMax, I called the number on the screen. Spoke with Ron **. He made me feel comfortable right off the bat. Explained how it works when buying Gold or Silver. Ron sent me some very informative emails and explained how the entire process works. Then he had me talk to Frank **, who got into the money transaction part of the deal. We settled on the amount of money for the amount of silver. Super nice guy! Next was transferring money from Ameritrade! I had trouble with filling out the form, the girl at Ameritrade was so patient. Then Ron stepped in for the rescue, and made it easy for us to complete the transaction. I received the silver even before the estimated time of delivery. Ron and Frank both were so awesome and professional. I would deal with them again anytime.

Pinned

We enjoy walking our clients through the process every step of the way!

Reviewed July 22, 2021

I was interested in an IRA rollover and found your company online. The service was timely and all the personal was beyond my expectations. I'm hoping the investment will be profitable and secure. I will be sure to recommend you to family and friends. Thanks

Pinned

Thank you kindly for the recommendations we promise to treat anyone you send over with the time and care that we extended to you!

Reviewed July 13, 2021

Kristen was very informative. She helped me understand this process as it was our first time buying gold and silver. She also helped me get started on viewing my account online. We were given her direct line and she informed me to call with any questions, anytime.

Pinned

We are elated that you are happy with the service that you received.

Transparency

Reviewed July 13, 2021

The whole process seemed overwhelming, but the guys walked me through it step by step, and they didn't get annoyed with all of my questions. I had no idea there were so many gold and silver options to choose from, so I got an education in the process.

Pinned

It can seem overwhelming when you have to do it alone, but that is what we are here for! We will take you step by step through the process easily!

Reviewed July 12, 2021

My representative made it a very good experience while being informative and professional to my needs. I would recommend Patriot Gold to friends and family for their financial investment choices for their future. If you are looking for an IRA in precious metals look no further.

Pinned

Thank you for the vote of confidence!

Reviewed July 9, 2021

Patriot Gold personnel were open with information and readily answered all of my questions. I had some delays from Wadell and Reed, and a bit of difficulty due to not having the ability to print out forms that needed signing. However both delays were dealt with effectively by Ron ** and Charlie **. I appreciated the conversations that I've had with both Ron and Charlie, and most recently with Kristen **. All three have shown care and concern for customer needs, satisfaction, and follow-up. I have recommended Patriot Gold to several friends as well as acquaintances and will continue to do so.

Pinned

We are so thankful for referring us to your friends. We will handle them with as much care and attention to detail that we did and will continue to do with you!

Reviewed July 7, 2021

Mike ** and his team were extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and efficient during the whole process. It was a pleasure from beginning to end. I have been recommending him to friends and hope they call soon! Thank you for everything. I won’t hesitate to call should I require anything further.

Pinned

We look forward to a long relationship assisting you with your precious metals needs.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupStaff

Reviewed July 7, 2021

My experience with Patriot Gold was excellent from the very first phone call. During the process of setting up my account everyone was very helpful, knowledgeable and responsive. I appreciate the professional service they provide. I am very pleased that I chose Patriot Gold and look forward to working with them for many years to come!

Pinned

Thank you for choosing to work with us here at Patriot Gold Group. We look forward to a long future with you.

Reviewed June 30, 2021

I absolutely enjoyed my experience with Patriot Gold Group! I appreciate the commitment and excellent communication that John ** and Andy ** have given me getting set up! John has been absolutely outstanding with any other questions I had about my account! I have to say that my experience is by far the best I’ve ever had when dealing with investing my funds. I now look forward to speaking to the Group family members due to the friendliness and outstanding service provided every time I have a question. I had great experience in talking with Kristen ** making sure that my needs were meet getting my account settled and set up! Thank you so much for making me feel completely comfortable with my investment in Patriot Gold Group! Outstanding!!!

Respectfully
      Michael **

US Army Combat Veteran

Pinned

We aim to please, and it looks like we accomplished our goal!

PriceStaff

Reviewed June 21, 2021

My dealing with Andy, Michael and Kristin were very professional, informative and friendly. Very happy with the service I've had from Patriot Gold. Had questions about how to access my account Online and they forwarded the info. Told me the prices of the coins as I went to buy them because some were a little more expensive than the others. So it went well. Thanks!

Pinned

We are elated that you had a pleasant experience with all of us here at Patriot Gold group. We aim to please!

Reviewed June 17, 2021

I just wanted to let you know that Ron and Frank were exceptional in handling my transition from Fiat to Silver back in March. I know that they will be a big help if needed in the future. Thanks again.

John S.

Pinned

We are happy that you were treated with the type of excellent service that you deserve!

Reviewed June 16, 2021

I had a positive experience with Patriot Gold group. Ron was patient and attentive to our needs. Frank was easy to work with also. We did not feel rushed or pressured. They answered all our questions. They seemed interested in our best interests.

Pinned

We are so thankful to have you as a client and we are elated that you had a wonderful experience with us.

Reviewed June 12, 2021

I was very happy with the service I got. The salesman was knew what I was expecting and got me what I hoped for. The delivery was prompt and secure. Overall I am very happy with your company. I will do business with you in the future.

Pinned

We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Reviewed June 12, 2021

This being my 2nd transaction with PGG. I had some resistance with IRA company on the 2nd transfer. The PGG personnel helped me get through the unnecessary difficulties my prior IRA company gave me which I will never recommend to anyone. But I will strongly recommend Patriot Gold Group. They expedited the transfer after the delay I experienced. A Partner on My Side.

Pinned

We are happy that you are a repeat customer. We will continue to be a partner on your side!

Reviewed June 12, 2021

I have never seen such a wonderful people. I feel as if I am part of the family. Ron, Frank and Charley are very accommodating. When I call them up, they answer me or call me back right away. I love Patriot Gold Group. Way to go Patriot ❤

Pinned

We work to be prompt and responsive because that is what you deserve.

Customer ServiceTransparency

Reviewed June 11, 2021

I purchase gold coins, silver bars and gold bars. I was very unsure how the whole thing worked but Frank and Ron walked me through the whole process. I called one of your competitors first who were rated highly and nobody answered the phone. So you guys got the business because you understand how to make your customers happy. Thanks for your help.

Pinned

Erin, we work hard for your business and are happy that you can see a clear difference between us and other companies.

Reviewed June 11, 2021

Highly recommend Patriot Gold when considering professionals to purchase precious metals for your self directed IRA. They made me aware of tax advantages that I would never have considered when it comes time to withdraw your investment. They treat everyone as their most important customer.

Pinned

At Patriot Gold Group we believe that each customer is important because you are!

Reviewed June 10, 2021

My experience with Patriot Gold was nothing but positive. My purchase was a rollover from a 401K and everyone I spoke with from Patriot Gold made me feel comfortable and confident. Everyone was pleasant and knowledgeable. Will ** was who spoke with most and who encouraged my questions. Andy ** was as patient as I needed him to be and Kristen ** followed up about a month later and couldn't have been more kind, reassuring and knowledgeable as well. Thanks to all for your support, kindness and knowledge. I shall confidently refer you to others.

Pinned

We are so happy to have you as part of the Patriot Gold Group Family.

Reviewed June 9, 2021

Great experience. They were very good in explaining all of my options & what would be the best direction, based on my needs. They are a very professional group to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase gold or silver.

Pinned

We are elated that you enjoyed your experience with us here at Patriot Gold Group and look to work with you again in the future.

Reviewed May 25, 2021

I am very satisfied with my order. Andy ** laid the procedure out for me and all went exactly as described. Andy was professional and courteous in all communication. I have already recommended Patriot Gold Group to a friend. Thank you for your fine service.

Pinned

You're so welcome! We appreciate the kind words, and we look forward to working with you for the lifetime of your investment.

Reviewed May 25, 2021

We had accidentally overfunded our ROTH IRA, and Kristen made sure our error was corrected in time for tax filing. She stayed on top of the situation and made it happen. As a result we were able to avoid a tax penalty! Thank you for exceeding our expectations!

Pinned

So glad we could go above and beyond your expectations! Thank you for working with Patriot Gold Group.

StaffTransparency

Reviewed May 20, 2021

This was a professional process with very knowledgeable staff. Having not done this before so they made it easy and explained the process completely. The transaction closed and I’m happy with Patriot. I plan To buy more metals in the future with them. I can highly recommend their services to anyone wishing to add and expand to their portfolio.

Pinned

Thank you so much for working with us here at Patriot Gold Group. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Reviewed May 19, 2021

I contacted Patriot Gold to roll over my 401k into a precious metals IRA. The manner in which I was received and treated was far beyond what I had expected. Ron ** helped through every phase of the transaction and answered all my questions as well as my wife’s. I can’t say enough about how they made me feel secure in the purchase or that they are here not only for the initial purchase but throughout the all aspects from start to finish. I recommend Patriot Gold and have told several people about how smooth the transaction was. Look forward to a long relationship with them and future purchases. Dan

Pinned

Thank you for spreading the word about Patriot Gold Group! We're so pleased we could offer you the best client care. Welcome to our family of investors.

Reviewed May 15, 2021

Moving my IRA from stocks to gold was easy and simple. Minimum paperwork, great customer service and reputable company. You can’t go wrong. Due to the economic environment gold is a safe haven but doing the transaction with the right company is as important.

Pinned

Thank you for trusting Patriot Gold Group with your precious metals investment! We look forward to working with you every step of the way, and help anyway we can.

Reviewed May 15, 2021

Mike ** was very thorough in his information and recommendations. Every detail in the transaction was processed quickly and accurately. It was a pleasure doing business with Patriot Gold Group. I would not hesitate to call Mike again to do future purchases or sales.

Pinned
      Such a pleasure to work with you! We appreciate your kind words, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

All the best!

Reviewed May 14, 2021

I was interested in purchasing gold and silver and found that Patriot Gold Group is a trusted company by many people. This was my first time in purchasing gold and silver and was nervous at first but the salesman was very informative and polite making my purchase a pleasant and comfortable experience. I received my order in a plain package well within the time slot mentioned, and yes I am in the process of my second order because I have developed trust in their system and people - and yes I do recommend them highly!

Pinned

We're so thrilled that your experience was smooth and comforting! Thank you for returning to us, we're here for you!

Reviewed May 12, 2021

We just completed our third purchase from Patriot Gold Group and, as with the first two, all went well. Called Jack late in the afternoon, told him our plan, asked a few questions, got good answers, and set the purchase in motion. Next, asked our Bank to transfer funds from our account to PGG. Real easy. Jack called us the next day and we completed the purchase. All Statements etc. were e-mailed to us. Five Stars for PGG.

Pinned

Thank you for thinking so highly of us. It's our goal to offer the best customer care to our clients!

Verified purchase
      William increased rating by 1 star.
      After a positive interaction with Patriot Gold Group, William increased their star rating.

Original Review: May 12, 2021

Needing a safe place to hold a portion of my investments, in what seems like very unstable times, I suppose the ancient saying just struck true, 'Gold is the money of kings, silver the money of gentlemen...' and there has always been a reason for that... I may not be a king. But I certainly desired the same comfort that some of my savings would retain its value, so I chose PGG to place it in gold and silver and keep it safe from the vulnerability of the market. I'm glad I did, it was quick and efficient.

Pinned

It was an absolute pleasure working with you!

Reviewed May 12, 2021

The customer service at Patriot Gold is second to none. My transaction was completed rather quickly and with no issues, my account rep was very cordial and knowledgeable, he was able to process my rollover in a timely fashion. Thank you Patriot Gold.

Pinned

You're so welcome! Thank you for trusting Patriot Gold Group with your precious metals.

Reviewed May 11, 2021

Matt was very helpful and responsive on the phone. He explained how the process of opening a gold IRA works and gave various options. I did not feel any pressure to buy, and he answered my questions without making me feel foolish.

Pinned

So incredibly happy to hear that you've had the best customer care and plenty of options! Grateful to have clients like yourself. All the best!

Reviewed May 11, 2021

A much easier and streamlined experience than we thought it would be. I am so glad we went with this group- they were very knowledgable, friendly and most importantly not pushy (many financial groups can be). My husband (who is skeptical of everything) ended up investing more than we had planned, because we were so impressed. Considering how chaotic the country is right now, and how unstable the stock market is, investing in Gold/Silver was a smart choice- Patriot Gold was the easiest and most trustworthy path forward for us. We highly recommend them!

Pinned

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to have the opportunity to work with you and your husband. Thank you for choosing Patriot Gold Group for your precious metals.

Reviewed April 29, 2021

We have worked with Patriot Gold several different occasions and they have been nothing but professional and knowledgeable. They have a sensible approach to business which is fair for the customer and their business. We hope they stick around for a long time, it is not a typical internet business. They are real good people.

Pinned

We're in it for the long haul and look forward to continuing doing business with you. So thrilled you're pleased!

Reviewed April 29, 2021

My decision to choose Patriot Gold over all the other Gold & Silver IRA Investment choices was immediately a given from the first person I spoke to! First Frank ** explained all the basics and made me feel that I had chosen the best option for protecting my stock market IRA by transferring to Gold & Silver IRA investments. Everyone else at Patriot Gold that assisted me through the entire experience/process was a pleasure to work with and answered any of my questions above and beyond my expectations.

My account manager Andy ** has been an outstanding representative of Patriot Gold with his knowledge and explanation on anything I inquire about. I feel confident that I made the best choice in trusting my IRA assets with Patriot Gold and look forward to the opportunities available to me to increase my investments in the future. Thank you for the Outstanding Customer Service and Wonderful, Positive Experience that Patriot Gold has offered me for my retirement funds!!!

Pinned

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share your experience with us here at Patriot Gold Group! We appreciate your positive feedback.

Reviewed April 29, 2021

I researched extensively prior to my 1st purchase of gold & silver coins. I was fortunate to have Liz ** answer my call, as her expertise is lengthy. She's professional, friendly, patient & always available to assist with questions. I'm hooked! I have & will continue to recommend Patriot Gold to all, the #1 company for investing in precious metals.

Pinned

We thank you for trusting Patriot Gold Group with your precious metals investment! We truly appreciate your kind words. All the best!

Verified purchase
      Anita increased rating by 1 star.
      Customer ServiceStaffTransparency
      After a positive interaction with Patriot Gold Group, Anita increased their star rating.

Reviewed April 28, 2021

Staff was knowledgeable, always timely in their communication with me, and made me feel my money was being cared for professionally. I felt I was given sound advice about how to distribute my money into precious metals. I would recommend Patriot Gold services.

Reviewed April 28, 2021

Had nothing but real help from Ron and Frank. Impressed that they spent as much time explaining how it works with me on a roll over. They were very helpful in setting me up. I told all my friends how they treated me.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your experience with Patriot Gold Group! We are thrilled you were provided with the ultimate customer care. Thank you!

Reviewed April 28, 2021

Andy ** was very knowledgeable and helpful which made it easy to work with him. There was no high pressure to do my IRA with Patriot Gold which would have made me do business with another company. Thanks for all that you do.

Pinned

Thank you for choosing Patriot Gold Group, it was a pleasure to work with you!

Reviewed April 28, 2021

I was greatly surprised at the excellent customer service I received from Frank **, after I sent him an email on a Saturday with my concerns about the delay in waiting to receive my first quarterly statement through my online account at Equity Int'l. Much to my surprise Frank immediately returned my call on Saturday, and assured me the problem could be quickly resolved and he would contact his connection at Equity Int'l to inquire about my account and missing statement. He also provided me with the same contact person at Equity who I could also contact on Monday. However, before I was able to contact anyone at Equity Int'l on Monday, Frank had already had the issue resolved and my statement was now available and posted on my account! Thank you for fast response and outstanding service!

Pinned

Thank you for trusting Patriot Gold Group for your precious metals investment! Happy to help you with your investment. Thank you!

Reviewed April 28, 2021

Easy and quick response if have issues or questions. Can access account with confidential information any day. Would like to have quarterly updates sent in case there are issues that need my attention. Buyers are always hard at work and suggesting next moves.

Pinned

We're always hard at work for our clients and do the best we can do to keep them updated on the market. Very happy you're pleased. Thank you!

Reviewed April 27, 2021

I have had a great experience working with Kristen at Patriot Gold Group. She is always quick to respond and I appreciate her broad knowledge of the gold and silver markets. Very happy overall with the professionalism and integration with my self directed IRA trust company.

Pinned

So very grateful you were pleased with how smoothly the transaction went. You're a joy to work with!

Verified purchase
      Derek increased rating by 1 star.
      PriceStaff
      After a positive interaction with Patriot Gold Group, Derek increased their star rating.

Reviewed April 27, 2021

Service was good; I was contacted by a sales associate quickly and he walked me through buying options professionally and order was filled quickly...mark up over spot price was a bit more than competition, but free 1% in gold evened it out.

Reviewed April 27, 2021

Patriot Gold telephone personnel were very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. The transaction was fast and easily accessible to verify. I've used Patriot Gold three times and have been satisfied every time with the help and advice. I absolutely use Patriot Gold again for future transactions.

Pinned

Thrilled we could accommodate you and all your precious metals needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviewed April 26, 2021

I contacted Patriot Gold Group after getting the run around from other firms and speaking to sales associates who had to touch base with their account manager for portfolio advice which I was not comfortable with in addition to suggesting foreign metals that I had no interest in. Jack Hanney changed all that assuring me that with Patriot Gold Group you are working directly with an owner who listens and has your best interest in mind. Jack answered all my questions suggesting only American Gold/Silver for my precious metals IRA Rollover and made the entire process seamless and worry-free. Jack continues to keep me informed and available to answer questions as they arise. Thank you Jack for your assistance and professionalism in assisting us with our decision for a metals IRA rollover. I have been extremely satisfied and appreciate the pleasant experience you provided.

Best

David

Pinned

So very kind of you to say such wonderful things! We're so happy you had a smooth transaction with us here at Patriot Gold Group. We're here for you and will always listen to you for your needs. You come first!

Reviewed April 26, 2021

I was a new investor in gold. I researched a few companies and was really impressed with Patriot. The staff were all true professionals from the top down. They were informative, answered all my questions, sincere, patient and polite. I have recommend them to friends.

Pinned

We can't thank you enough for trusting Patriot Gold Group with your precious metals investment. We're so happy everyone you had worked with made you feel at ease with your decision to diversify your portfolio. Thank you!

Reviewed April 26, 2021

My experience with Patriot Gold has been awesome. Ron, Mike, Frank, and Kristin are all a pleasure to do business with. Always greeted with enthusiasm and thorough explanations of what my options are based on what best suits my goals. Quick to answer my calls and emails, and always make me, as a customer, feel welcome and valued. I am grateful and couldn't ask for more than what they eagerly give.

Pinned

It's our promise to be there with each client every step of the way, and long after to ensure customer service. We want all our clients to feel like they're treated like family. You are extremely valued! We appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed April 26, 2021

My experience with Patriot Gold Group has been exceptional. I was very inexperienced at investing in precious metals, and was apprehensive about moving so much of my 403(b) retirement savings into an IRA backed by precious metals, but Andy very patiently explained (more than once!) how it all worked. The transaction was completed very quickly and accurately, and I could not be more pleased. I highly recommend this company and its employees and representatives!

Pinned

We try to be patient with all our clients, and walk them through as best we can, ensuring a smooth transaction. Thank you for trusting us here at Patriot Gold Group!

Reviewed April 26, 2021

Great service. All explained and the first delivery was on time and clear. Michael ** Was caring and trustworthy. Then the delivery process was exactly as we had spoken about. Love the monthly calls! Would definitely recommend others and or use again. Thank you for your service!

Pinned

We're so happy you feel you were cared for, and you could trust us with your precious metals investment. You're VERY WELCOME!

Reviewed April 22, 2021

Always helpful. It's easy to ask questions and I always get helpful information that is impossible for me to find on my own. I feel confident with "Andy" and others I've spoken with. My transactions have been quick and simple. I always get answers on up-to-date prices whenever I am curious. I called based on Dick ** recommendation and have been very pleased and so glad I called that first time.

Pinned

Quick and simple is how it should be. We're pleased you had a wonderful experience, we're always here to help! Thank you kindly.

Reviewed April 22, 2021

At the time I called I was very unassured as to what or how much I wanted to invest in. I was introduced to Ron **. He guided me me thoroughly through their process of recommendations. I know my money is in the best hands ever, he and his team took excellent care of me. I am now at ease with my decision to have worked with Patriot Gold Group! Best regards Jess **

Pinned

Here at Patriot Gold Group, it is important our clients are treated as family, and their investments are protected. Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed April 22, 2021

This was my first time investing in gold and silver. Kristen was extremely helpful and made me feel like her number one customer. This was one of the best purchases I have ever made. I will definitely purchase more precious metals from Patriot Gold Group.

Pinned

Extremely grateful for your kind words. We look forward to helping you build your investment over the years to come!

Reviewed April 22, 2021

Excellent service. Patriot Gold Group made the process easy and informative with their knowledge and experience. I appreciate the personal service and attention that I received when making my investment. I look forward to the future with the Patriot Gold Group.

Pinned

We look forward to the future as well! Thank you for choosing Patriot Gold Group

Reviewed April 22, 2021

Customer service excellent, knowledgeable, prompt, caring. Very easy to make transactions. All my questions addressed promptly, curiously and informative. This was my first time purchasing gold and silver. Very happy with my experience. I will definitely recommend you to my family and friends.