2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Patriot Gold Group was the brainstorm of three Senior Executives at the largest Retail Precious Metals Firms nationwide. The Senior Partners at Patriot Gold Group recognized a fundamental flaw in their industry: with the multiple layers of compensation and thought, why not forego the corner offices, sit in cubicles on a trading floor and work directly with their clients? Patriot has over 3 decades of experience and is the only firm where you, the client, work directly with the owners of the firm. Unparalleled experience and commitment one can only get in working directly with an owner is what truly sets Patriot Gold Group apart for all the other firms in the industry. We offer Gold IRA, Silver, IRA and gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and bars for home delivery. Mention ConsumerAffairs and receive a FREE Silver American Eagle with you first purchase.

PGG has become an industry leader in the Precious Metals marketplace. They provide competitive pricing on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium. Their minority and majority investors will work directly with you so you get more old and silver for your dollar. Our team at Patriot has over 3 decades of experience to assist you in achieving the financial security you’re looking for. Call Patriot Gold today to learn more!

Patriot Gold Call Now Toll Free (800) 974-4653 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Patriot Gold Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Original review: June 19, 2020

I wanted to move an existing traditional IRA into a precious metals IRA. I seen many advertisements for Patriot Gold and decided to give them a call. Thanks to Mike and Andy and their knowledgeable assistance, it was very easy to get the account set up, funds transferred and the assets allocated. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed with their service. Thanks.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I worked with Andy ** and Charlie ** to transfer my old 401k into a metals based IRA. Both were very professional and friendly. They answered my questions and walked me through every step of the process. They made this super easy. I'm very happy with the service I received.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I called Andy ** ordered some coins. Andy suggested I order the proof coins which were more expensive, but he said would be worth more when I sell them. I ordered the proof coins. I received them two days ago. Looked at them and I'm happy with the purchase. Thank you.

Original review: June 18, 2020

No pressure just good service and guidance - glad I took the step with Patriot a Gold Group. My contact did a great job explaining the different ways to invest in precious metals. I am sure I will be using this group for a long time to come.

Original review: June 16, 2020

I loved my purchase and being new to all this I had to authenticate my purchase. I went to my local coin dealer to authenticate my purchase and I was told I was given a very good price. I will definitely do business with Patriot Gold Group again.

Original review: June 12, 2020

I am a long-time investor, but first-time buyer of precious metals. Before making my first purchase of American Eagle Gold and Silver coins, I thoroughly researched a number of companies operating in this space, reading their promotional materials and customer reviews, and paying special attention to their sellers and shippers agreements and their fee structures. My study led me to The Patriot Gold Group, and could not be happier about my decision. From the time I decided to make my first purchase until my order arrived, I have been met with outstanding assistance and customer service. The Senior Account Representative answered all of my questions without placing any pressure on me at all, the enrollment process is easy and straight-forward, and my coins arrived in the condition describe and on the day promised. I will be a long-term client of The Patriot Gold Group.

Original review: June 12, 2020

Patriot Gold Group is a top notch institution. I transferred my existing IRA to Patriot Gold Group and the process was extremely simple and straight forward because of the excellent customer service. I would recommend anyone to Patriot Gold Group. There is no question that I will continue to use them for my IRA metal needs.

Original review: June 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your help during this process. I transferred my existing IRA to tangible metals and the process was very professional and simple! The customer service was impeccable. I look forward to a long relationship with Patriot Gold Group. Thanks!

Original review: June 12, 2020

Proof Silver American Eagle purchase. Luke is very knowledgeable and helpful. Micheal C. and Mike H. also very knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone was great and easy to work with. I will recommend Patriot Gold to my family and friends at work. A pleasant experience during very stressful times. Also Kristen was very kind and courteous. Thank you to all of you.

Original review: June 11, 2020

First time purchase. The ease of making a purchase was surprisingly quick and detailed. They reviewed the options of purchases and answered all my questions completely. Looking forward to the next one. As I approach retirement the gold IRA is looking like a viable option to diversify my life.

Patriot Gold Company Information