5.0(1,010)
Written by
Author picture
Edited by

About Patriot Gold Group

Patriot Gold Group offers precious metal IRAs as well as gold and silver coins and bars, which are available for home delivery. There are no fees for life on qualifying IRAs, and retirement accounts can be set up in a day. Patriot Gold Group also offers precious metals storage in different parts of the country, though it doesn’t disclose the full list.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • No-fee-for-life program
    • 24-hour turnaround for new accounts
    • Multiple storage options
    Cons
    • Only deals in gold and silver
    • No online purchases

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

1 featured review
      How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Reviewed June 14, 2024

This was my first time purchasing and Will ** was a true professional. He knew all the ins and outs of the products being sold and made me feel comfortable each step of the way. I expect to be purchasing more soon! I highly recommend this purchasing from this group.

Pinned

Tommy, we are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with Will. He values each and every one of his clients and makes sure they always receive exceptional customer service. Welcome to the Patriot Gold Group family!

Reviewed June 9, 2024

My wife and I were discouraged when we discovered that our retirement accounts were not being managed well and that our rep has purchased metals that were different than those we had discussed. The rep died within a few months and we received no explanation or contact from the headquarters. Patriot Gold bailed us out and put us on a surer platform of holdings for our IRAs.

Pinned

Edward, thank you for taking the time to write a review! Here at Patriot Gold Group we put the needs of our clients above all else. We are thrilled that your IRA's are now secure, welcome to the Patriot Gold Group family!

Reviewed June 8, 2024

Great company! Jimmy was very knowledgeable and made the process simple for me. I highly recommend Patriot Gold for converting your retirement savings into real assets. No matter what this world looks like in 10 years, I know my money is now safe. Gold is reclaiming its leading role on the world stage and I’m happy that I am strategically positioned to benefit from that, thanks to Patriot Gold.

Pinned

Abel, thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! We are overjoyed that you have had such a positive experience working with us here at Patriot Gold Group. Welcome to the patriot Gold Group family!

Reviewed June 6, 2024

The reason I chose Patriot Gold was Kristen (**) and her ability to be genuine, personable but also clear in answering my questions. She was knowledgeable, responsive and conversations were a pleasure. The other "gold" firms could not even compare. Whenever there was an issue, she would always come back with a favorable resolution. Very happy and plan to remain with them.

Pinned

Lori, we are delighted to hear you have had a wonderful experience with Kristen! Kristen values each and every one of her clients and, she makes sure to deliver exceptional customer service to each one! Welcome to the Patriot Gold Group family.

Customer ServiceStaffTransparency

Reviewed June 5, 2024

I originally rolled over my IRA into a precious metals IRA with Patriot Gold in 2022. Doing the rollover was a seamless and straightforward process. After that, I found I had a good many questions about the distribution process, as well as other aspects of this kind of IRA which were completely unfamiliar to me. Everyone I worked with was very welcoming of my questions and concerns as a first-time precious metals IRA account owner.

Kristin was the go-to person for questions about paperwork regarding distributions, and she was extremely prompt and efficient, not to mention patient in answering niggling questions, as was my account rep Will. Andy was extremely knowledgeable about precious metals investing in general and willing to explain things, and not least, he was always available to return my call almost right away, including right after Christmas. Having now become more familiar with the process and knowing more about why it makes sense to invest in precious metals, I feel confident about investing my assets through this company and referring them to people I know.

Pinned

Thank you, Margaret, for sharing your experience with Patriot Gold Group! We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and are delighted that you had such a fantastic experience with us. Welcome to the Patriot Gold Group family!

Reviewed May 31, 2024

All I know about this company is professional people running around for long time doing business with all respected and responsible managers who specialize with good investors for better investment for all customers. Thank you Jack very much for taking care of me. Any time I needed help you are there for me.

Pinned
      Thank you for your kind works Mohamed. Jack values his clients and truly puts his heart into this company.

We love hearing that you received exceptional customer service and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Glad you are part of the Patriot Gold Group family.

Reviewed May 29, 2024

The process of purchasing gold and silver through Patriot Gold was easy and I would most definitely recommend friends and family to purchase gold and silver through Patriot Gold. My sales professionals Tim and Kevin were great to work with and I appreciate their knowledge and expertise. If I were ever in need of purchasing gold or silver again I would look no further than Patriot Gold for my gold and silver needs.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Patriot Gold Group! It lets us know we are doing something right. If there's anything anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Reviewed May 29, 2024

After doing some research I decided on The Patriot Gold Group. I called and a sales rep by the name of Liz ** answered the call right away. She came across very professional but more importantly had super knowledge about Patriot Gold Group's precious metals which I was soon to invest in. She sold me on the IRA by answering the many questions I asked her, and I thank her for that. Truly was an educational experience and Ms. ** made me feel right at home. Thank you Liz!

Pinned

We are thrilled to hear Liz is providing you with the exceptional customer service Patriot Gold Group strives for. Liz values each and every one of her clients and is happy to help in any way possible. Thank you for allowing Patriot Gold Group the opportunity to service your precious metals needs.

Reviewed May 20, 2024

I'm really happy I went with Patriot Gold group. I deal with Andy ** on a regular basis and he is very professional, and I never feel as though he is in a rush to get me off the phone. He takes his time and answers any questions I may have. I would definitely recommend Patriot Gold group to anyone who is considering rolling over their 401K into precious metals.

Pinned

We are thrilled you had a wonderful experience with Andy. Andy values each and every one of his clients and strives to deliver exceptional customer service! We welcome you to our Patriot Gold Group family.

Reviewed May 16, 2024

From our first conversation with Elizabeth, we knew we made the right decision in choosing Patriot Gold. She expertly guided us through navigating the somewhat daunting process of transferring our hard-earned retirement to precious metals. Elizabeth put our minds at ease and made us feel like we were talking to a long-time friend. In addition to her knowledge and professionalism, she is one of the most delightful people with whom I've ever had the pleasure of interacting. I can't say enough good things!

Pinned

Thank you, Stephanie, for your heartfelt review. Liz loves serving her clients, whom she considers family, and she truly puts her heart into her work. People like you make all of us at Patriot Gold Group feel incredibly blessed. We are looking forward to working with you for many more years to come.

Customer Service

Reviewed May 16, 2024

I have been researching different precious metals companies; Birch Gold Group, American Hartford Gold, and Lear Capital. As soon as I sent for information I would get a call immediately from someone that would gauge my interest and then they would put me on hold and ask me to wait until they could find someone to talk to me, I immediately hung up. When I sent for information from Patriot Gold Group, the account manager that handles my account called me directly without this middle person. When I am dealing with important things such as my retirement funds, it is very important for me that I feel the company cares as much about my money as I do. They answered all my questions immediately and assisted me through the whole process. Where other companies tried to bribe me with free gold and silver to gain my account, Patriot Gold Group won me over with their direct customer approach.

Pinned

Thank you, Thomas, for sharing your experience with Patriot Gold Group! We greatly appreciate your kind words and are delighted that you had such a positive experience with us. Welcome to the Patriot Gold Group family!

Reviewed May 15, 2024

Luke ** is very quick to return our calls each time we have reached out and left a message. He always spends the time that is needed to review our portfolio and makes sure we understand all of the aspects of our account. We have never felt rushed or put off. He is great to work with.

Pinned

We are thrilled to hear Luke is providing you with the exceptional customer service Patriot Gold Group strives for. Luke values each and every one of his clients and is happy to help in any way possible. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your precious metals needs.

Reviewed May 15, 2024

Very happy with service and helping me understanding the process. Everything was great and I looking forward to dealing with this company. I was very hesitant since this was my first time dealing with this company but after the first phone call this hesitant was erased. Looking forward to my future with this company. Thank you for holding my hand and answering all my questions and concerns.

Pinned

Thank you, Kenneth, for sharing your experience with Patriot Gold Group! We truly value your positive feedback and are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience with us. Welcome to the Patriot Gold Group family!

Reviewed May 13, 2024

I can’t believe it was so easy! All my questions were answered and assistance was provided throughout the process. Additional transactions were even easier. My knowledge of precious metals has increased and the follow up emails keep me informed about what is going on with precious metals globally. I am completely satisfied with my decision to make my purchase with Patriot Gold. I will continue to recommend Patriot Gold to my friends and colleagues.

Pinned

Thank you April for trusting us with your precious metals purchase. We are happy to hear how smoothly the process went. At Patriot Gold Group we strive to ensure that all of our clients are happy every step of the way! Welcome to the Patriot Gold Group family.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

It was tough researching companies to roll over our IRA into precious metals. There are quite a few charlatans out there that would rather take your money through extremely high premiums, than to help you find what is right for your circumstance. Even though Matt was very helpful and patient in teaching us about metals and how the process works, please do your research first as to what TYPE of coin or round to purchase for an IRA. It will help you understand that not all coins are IRA eligible. Matt also walked us through the process of what happens after an order is completed. It does take time for the vault to certify the metals within the vault. Sometimes, depending on the type of coin, round or bar, it takes time for the certification process to complete. All in all, the folks at Patriot Gold were very helpful in our IRA rollovers.

Pinned

Thank you, Terri, for pointing this out in your review it goes to show the importance of honest people writing a review like this. You could not have been in better hands; Matt is wonderful in explaining how the IRA process works and what metals are eligible. That is great advice to share with others. We are thrilled to have you as part of our Patriot Gold Group family.

Reviewed May 10, 2024

Kristen was our representative for or IRA gold and silver transaction. She made it very easy and was put us at ease with our investment. She was also quick to answer our many questions quickly. We would highly recommend working with her and the Patriot Gold Group. We spoke to some other investment companies before Patriot, but we're not impressed with their answers. I would highly recommend working with Kristen and Patriot as a balanced portfolio.

Pinned

We are so happy you chose Patriot Gold Group to work with. We strive to deliver exceptional customer service. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Welcome to the Patriot Gold Group family.

Reviewed May 10, 2024

Very good customer service. Will and Andy had great customer service. Very personable and answered my questions. I would recommend this company to my friends and associates. I do not know my order number. Patriot Gold Group is great. Question: once I start taking out assets once I’m over 72 does this come as actual assets or cash.

Pinned

Chris, thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We are so happy to hear that you received exceptional customer service and feel comfortable in choosing Patriot Gold Group for your precious metals purchase. To answer your question, I have reached out to your sales executive and you can expect a call from him explaining the details of your purchase. Welcome to the Patriot Gold Group family!

Customer Service

Reviewed May 10, 2024

I needed to put my IRA into something that would be safe, secure and profitable. I seen a advertisement on News Max, Patriot Gold with Jack Hanney in it. Just what I was looking for a precious metals IRA account. I called Jack and He helped me out right over the phone. He chose some gold and silver to invest my money in. I had enough to in that I qualified in a no-fee-for-life account. What a great deal.

Pinned

Joseph we are so happy you saw us on News Max and chose to work with us. Jack strives to deliver exceptional customer service to all his clients. Welcome to the Patriot Gold Group family and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Reviewed May 9, 2024

Four years ago my objective was to secure some of my investments in silver and gold. When I called Patriot Gold, there was no high pressure, just lots of good information. As this was all new to me, I wanted to be certain that I was investing smart. Jack, the owner, guided me though the process of transfers which was so easy. I'm very happy with my investments and highly recommend Patriot Gold! Investment is secure and reports are available. Jack has been very responsive when I've had questions over the years. You can't go wrong with Patriot Gold as they put customer first!

Pinned

We are so pleased to hear that Jack provided you with exceptional customer service. Making each customer feel that they were helped every step of the way is what we strive to do. We look forward to working with you for many more years to come. Welcome to the Patriot Gold Group family.

Customer ServiceStaffTransparency

Reviewed May 9, 2024

4 Years ago I searched for a Precious metal company and found Patriot Gold Group, they had good reviews and the name caught my eye. When I called I got a person on the phone who took time to explain precious metals to me. This company has human to human contact rather than AI trying to step in. When you have a question you get prompt human contact to ask all the questions you need. Even though there are many customers I always feel like I have personal connection with the representative. This company makes you feel like a client not a number or an account. I have appreciated the customer service from Andy Clay to all the back office personnel that keep the company running. I can’t think of one negative thing to say. I wish all companies would go back to how Patriot Gold Group handles their customers.

Pinned
      Thank you, Catherine, for this wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that Andy and the Patriot Gold Group has delivered exceptional customer service. We value our clients and always put their needs first.

We are happy you are part of the Patriot Gold Group family and look forward to servicing you for many years to come.

Reviewed May 8, 2024

After seeing Patriot Gold Group ads on Newsmax, I contacted them to set up a No Fee for Life IRA. They were prompt, courteous and answered all of my questions. I was impressed. Andy ** is my account rep, a Marine Corps vet, and a heck of a nice guy. My brokerage IRA transferred quickly, my account was funded, and Andy guided me through my precious metals selection. Everything was simple and easy. Patriot Gold Group is top notch. Highly recommended!

Pinned

Thank you so much Michael for this wonderful review of Andy. Andy genuinely cares for his clients and that is what we love about him. Each client's well being and happiness comes first and foremost at Patriot Gold Group. Welcome to the Patriot Gold Group family!

Reviewed May 8, 2024

I made a purchase of gold and silver and also sold some back to you. I am very happy with my interactions with Ron and Frank. All Frank and Ron want to talk about is me and my needs. If I could give them more than 5 stars I would. They're excellent.

Pinned

Thank you for taking the time to share such a positive review, David. We're grateful to have you in the Patriot Gold Group family!

Reviewed May 8, 2024

When my family and I decided to invest in precious metals, we had done some research on our own, but these were largely uncharted waters for us. Patriot Gold Group and their employees, have been trustworthy, transparent, efficient and helpful. We are repeat customers and would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family interested in precious metals.

Pinned

We are thrilled to have you as part of our Patriot Gold Group family. Our customers needs are our number one priority. We strive to make sure you are happy. We look forward to servicing you and your family for years to come.

Reviewed May 6, 2024

Every interaction I've had with Liz from the very first time I talked to her when I set up my account to requesting a distribution, Liz has been extremely helpful and always willing to answer all my questions. She is very informative and always willing to listen. She is a great asset to Patriot Gold Group.

Pinned

Thank you, Michele, for the wonderful review. Liz loves her clients and is always available to answer any questions. Welcome to the Patriot Gold Group family and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Reviewed May 6, 2024

Ron and Frank were very helpful in helping us make a informed decision about converting our retirement account into precious metals. Ron has always been available to answer or return my calls when I have had questions. His newsletter is very informative. Their knowledge was spot on with the current market conditions. We appreciate their help in securing our future. God bless them.

Pinned

Hi Doug! We are very happy to hear that Patriot Gold Group has proven worthy of your expectations and delivers on exceptional customer service. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Welcome to our Patriot Gold Group family!

Reviewed May 2, 2024

All the people I've had the pleasure of speaking with were so nice & so helpful with converting my 401(k) into a precious metal IRA. I spoke with representatives from other companies & made the decision to deal with The Patriot Gold Group. I absolutely know I made the right decision & I would recommend The Patriot Gold Group to all my friends & family.

Pinned

Thank you for your kind words, Russ. We are happy that your experience with us has been exceptional and that you are letting others know. We are happy you made the choice to join the Patriot Gold Group family and look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Reviewed May 2, 2024

Awesome customer service! Thank you so much for your sound advice. I feel so much better having a tangible goods at my disposal! I plan on purchasing more soon. I have talked to others about this opportunity. Looks forward to talking about starting a coin collection election as well. Need advice for sure! Thanks again for your awesome advice!

Pinned

We are very happy Andy and Will provided you with exceptional customer service. They both work hard to make sure their client is well informed and taken care of. We love hearing that you have let others know about your positive experience with us. Glad to have you in the Patriot Gold Group family.

Transparency

Reviewed May 1, 2024

Ron was very clear and described how to evaluate what the market is doing and why Gold/Silver is a safer bet. Having done my research we were agreeing with the diagnosis of the economy and how hostile the market is to any reserves. When you first get your information packet, get your notepad ready because the introduction to IRA/Gold and Silver is fairly information dense.

Pinned

Thank you for sharing your experience with Patriot Gold Group. We are pleased to hear that we have proven worthy of your expectations and delivered exceptional customer service. We value our clients and always put their needs first today, tomorrow, and forever. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Welcome to our Patriot Gold Group family!

Reviewed May 1, 2024

I am very thankful I found Mike and Patriot Gold Group to assist me in making some very important purchases. I was anxious about finding a trustworthy company and knowledgeable staff to make such an important purchase and I am relieved to have experienced and excellent service through Patriot Gold Group and Mike. I had quite an extensive list of questions and concerns and Mike was patient and answered my questions and concerns in detail. I never felt pressured or rushed through the process. The transaction was simple and smooth. I will definitely be making another transaction with them soon. Thank you for being honest, transparent and providing excellent service.

Pinned

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review, Joanna. We're grateful to have you as a customer here at Patriot Gold Group.

Reviewed April 30, 2024

The Patriot Gold Group has an established reputation and history which provides a credible basis for trust, and I am impressed with their precious metal expertise, knowledge, and customer service. My Patriot Gold Group Customer Service representatives were very courteous and responsive to my periodic questions. They helped me to better understand and clarify my investment options and assisted with the transfer procedures required to shift my retirement funds to them. I also highly valve the "No Fee for Life" service benefit associated with my account which was not an option in other competitive precious metal businesses. So I highly recommend them without reservation!

Pinned

We are pleased you had such a positive experience. Our knowledgeable account executives take pride in providing exceptional customer service. We are happy you chose to join the Patriot Gold Group family.

Patriot Gold Group Company Information