Get Started

2. Finance
  3. Gold Dealers

5.0/5 (148 ratings)

About Patriot Gold Group

Patriot Gold Group offers precious metals IRAs as well as gold and silver coins and bars, which are available for home delivery. There are no fees for life on qualifying IRAs, and retirement accounts can be set up in a day. Patriot Gold Group also offers precious metals storage in different parts of the country, though it doesn’t disclose the full list.

Pros

• No-fee-for-life program
    • 24-hour turnaround for new accounts
    • Multiple storage options

Cons

• Only deals in gold and silver
    • No online purchases

Bottom Line

Patriot Gold Group can help you invest in gold and silver. Its product offerings are somewhat limited because it doesn’t offer platinum or palladium, but its no-fees-for-life option should be a draw for larger investors.

Patriot Gold Group Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Original review: Aug. 30, 2021

Kristen was very helpful when I made my purchases. She was available for consultation via phone or would call me back if I left voice mail. She was able to give me general information regarding minted coins versus bullion. She kept me informed about my deliveries. I enjoyed working with Kristen and would recommend her and Patriot Gold to anyone wanting to buy precious metals.

Patriot Gold Group response

Martha, we appreciate you being a Patriot Gold Group customer!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

I had a great experience. Not a problem. Frank And Ron were pros to deal with. I like reading Ron's Emails. Whoever I get 1.. I'd recommend them to anyone who wants feel better about their future on their 401k.

Patriot Gold Group response

Frank and Ron are some of the best in the business! We are excited that you are part of the Patriot Gold Group family.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

Was very happy with the ease and handling of my purchase! Very professional and personable people! Would highly recommend them for your purchase! This was my first purchase, and after talking with Liz, and Bo I knew that I had picked the right company! They were very knowledgeable and put me to ease! Shipping was done in a timely fashion and with a follow up phone call to make sure that everything was as advertised and that I was satisfied with my purchase! Five star service!!

Patriot Gold Group response

We aim to please and enjoy following up with our clients to make sure that they are satisfied with our service.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Thank you, Liz L. for the wonderful, personal customer service and for answering all of my questions!! Purchasing precious metals from you was very easy and a nice experience. I will definitely recommend Patriot Gold to my friends and family!

Patriot Gold Group response

We look forward to assisting you and anyone that you recommend to us here at Patriot Gold Group.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Excellent customer service and follow through. Knowledgable about their products and how it safeguards one's investments during these turbulent world events. I feel more secure having procured tangible assets. Ron ** was very helpful in explaining the process and staying in touch.

Patriot Gold Group response

We are grateful to have been able to assist you with your precious metals purchase.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I planned to have Gold Coins as part of my diversified portfolio and researched companies with a good reputation for implementing the purchase. Patriot Gold came highly reviewed and after contacting and discussing with their representative I placed an initial order to establish account and try Patriot. I was very pleased and placed a second order with specific guidelines on coin purchase and delivery timing, which was completed exactly as I had hoped. I feel confident in Patriot Gold giving good advice and fulfilling their promises!

Patriot Gold Group response

We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent services!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

This is my first experience with precious metals, and it has been great! Andy is the most patient and helpful guy. I have had many questions and concerns and he always take the time to help me understand and feel comfortable with my decisions. I would highly recommend Patriot Gold to anyone thinking about investing in precious metals. Be sure to ask for Andy.

Patriot Gold Group response

We are excited that you had an excellent experience with us!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

I just want to say what a pleasure it is to deal with Patriot and Liz **. To place an order- the decisions are mine and mine alone, but the life experiences of Liz in this area show her wisdom and acumen. In contrast, I got a call last night at 7:30 PM from a competing metals group who would not let me politely get off the phone. The competing group strongly pressured me to place an order recommending a specific $ amount to just get started with them- they not having a clue as to my personal finances. There is no pressure to order from Patriot and as a matter of fact I have called Liz more often resulting in no transaction than I have called with specific orders resulting in a transaction.. i eventually just hung up on the competing group.

Patriot Gold Group response

We allow you to make your own decisions here at Patriot Gold Group!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

Creating a precious metals IRA was a smooth and easy experience. Everyone I worked with was helpful, knowledgeable, and provided excellent assistance. I highly recommend Patriot Gold Group to anyone considering moving assets to precious metals. I plan on continuing and increasing my investment with them, as my finances allow.

Patriot Gold Group response

We look forward to a longstanding relationship with you!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2021

I had an excellent experience working with both Liz ** and Boris **. They fully understood my needs and were very helpful in guiding me through the process. I highly recommend Patriot Gold and Silver. They are friendly, helpful, professional, and caring. I wish they lived closer. We would become good friends!!

Patriot Gold Group response

We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience.

Patriot Gold Group Company Information