5.0/5 (133 ratings)
Author picture
Written by Lorraine Roberte
Edited by Vincent Landino

About Patriot Gold Group

Patriot Gold Group offers precious metals IRAs as well as gold and silver coins and bars, which are available for home delivery. There are no fees for life on qualifying IRAs, and retirement accounts can be set up in a day. Patriot Gold Group also offers precious metals storage in different parts of the country, though it doesn’t disclose the full list.

Pros

• No-fee-for-life program
    • 24-hour turnaround for new accounts
    • Multiple storage options

Cons

• Only deals in gold and silver
    • No online purchases

Bottom Line

Patriot Gold Group can help you invest in gold and silver. Its product offerings are somewhat limited because it doesn’t offer platinum or palladium, but its no-fees-for-life option should be a draw for larger investors.

Patriot Gold Group Reviews

1 featured review
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Original review: May 4, 2022

Patriot Gold Group provided a very smooth IRA rollover transaction to gold & silver. Excellent customer service provided by Elizabeth **. Her years of experience and knowledge are exceptional. She attended to every detail, before, during, and after the transaction. I am very satisfied with choosing Patriot Gold Group.

Patriot Gold Group response

We are elated that you had a wonderful experience with Patriot Gold Group.

Original review: May 3, 2022

All members of this financial group are hard working professionals. I trust that when I need anything, they will promptly call me back and answer all of my questions. I am giving them 5 star service rating. I would recommend this company to my friends and family.

Patriot Gold Group response

Thank you for your strong reccomendation!

Original review: April 28, 2022

Elizabeth is the main reason I joined Patriot Gold Group. She actually was interested in my goals and helped me through the process. She answered 8 questions I had and she was believable. Elizabeth is the definition of integrity. From the start I told her I didn’t have a lot of money to invest. She brushed that aside and said you’re just as important as any of our clients. With so many investment groups on the market I like I hit the jackpot with Patriot Gold Group and Elizabeth.

Patriot Gold Group response

We are so happy that you were able to connect with one of best in the industry, Liz Lane!

Original review: April 27, 2022

I have been working with Andy ** for the last year and he has done a great job helping me build the precious metals portion of my IRA investment portfolio. He is very responsive, professional and I am pleased with the level of service from the Patriot Gold Group. I would recommend them to anyone interested in precious metals investing.

Patriot Gold Group response

Thank you so much for working with us here at Patriot Gold Group.

Original review: April 26, 2022

I spoke to several other companies before choosing Patriot Gold Group. They provided me with outstanding information and treated me like I was important and that my needs mattered. When making an investment in precious metals, it is so nice to have a company that truly cares about you!

Patriot Gold Group response

We do care and will go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied.

Original review: April 13, 2022

Ron walked me through all steps and stayed, shall we say, by my side as I had my IRA moved over to the metals account that it is now. He answered all my questions and even followed up many times in the process to help facilitate the set up, and funding of the new IRA account. Mike really was very helpful as well. Walked me through options with metal purchases for the IRA account matching my current funds. I look forward to MANY years of working with Ron and Mike as well as Patriot Gold Group!

Patriot Gold Group response

We look forward to a long future with you as well!

Original review: April 9, 2022

We are new customers with Patriot Gold Group. We came to Patriot Gold Group after seeing an ad on television. I called around to a few other precious metals houses before choosing PGG. Our experience has been nothing short of excellent. We had zero knowledge in this arena but thanks to Ron, Frank, and Charlie the process was straightforward and relatively easy. They went into extra innings to make sure we understood the process. Thanks to Patriot Gold, we feel our retirement is safe and we are prepared for what the future brings. Thanks Patriot Gold!

Patriot Gold Group response

We are elated that you have peace of mind in regard to your retirement.

Original review: April 5, 2022

Investing in gold and silver was easy. I chose to go through Patriot because they are conservative. I do not want my money in the hands of the radical left. Support the right! Thank you Matt for your help and expertise!

Patriot Gold Group response

We are elated that you had a wonderful experience with us.

Original review: April 3, 2022

I had the pleasure of working with Andy ** and his team. Everyone was professional, pleasant and make my transaction very smooth. They always returned my calls promptly and answered all of my question. I would recommend them to anyone looking to invest in precious metals.

Patriot Gold Group response

Thank you for the kind words and the referrals!

Original review: April 2, 2022

Kristen Is very knowledgeable in the products offered by Patriot Gold Group. Through Kristen's knowledge I was able to make excellent choices on the products I wanted to invest in. Kristen called back shortly after the roll over, then contacted me months later to make sure everything was exactly what I wanted and expected very happy with the customer service!! Thank you Kristen.

Patriot Gold Group response

It is our pleasure to serve you!

Original review: March 31, 2022

Earlier in 2021 I did a simple IRA rollover with Patriot Gold. They were very informative, thorough and courteous. They were a real pleasure to do business with. I Would not hesitate to call them again. Thank you Patriot Gold.

Patriot Gold Group response

We are elated that you had a smooth transition with your rollover.

Original review: March 22, 2022

With, what I personally perceive, hyper-inflation looming I looked for safe harbor investment options for my retirement dollars. Gold was the top option for my IRA. I researched several different options and found Patriot Gold Group to be the best fit for my knowledge and desire to invest with a reputable gold company. Not only did I find Patriot Gold to fit as a wise informed investment partner, I found that Kristen ** (Patriot Gold representative) was an extension of Patriot Gold that really took interest in my investment ideas around precious metals. Kristen helped educate me in the world of precious metals investments. Kristen is not an advisor but, now, is a trusted investment partner/broker representative. Thank you Patriot Gold Group. Thank you Kristen **! #GoldIRA

Patriot Gold Group response

We are elated that you had a wonderful experience with Patriot Gold Group!

Original review: March 22, 2022

Patriot Gold Group have been extremely informative and helpful in giving me the tools needed to make a decision to invest in precious metals. I have the highest praise for everyone in this group, all are very professional and a joy to work with.

Patriot Gold Group response

Patriot Gold Group does not pressure you, we allow you to make the investment that you want!

Original review: March 22, 2022

I appreciate that they were always there to answer any questions and to help smooth out any hiccups. Even though the transactions were taking place around the holidays and the birth of my contact's child, they worked together to make sure I was satisfied.

Patriot Gold Group response

We will be there for you always!

Original review: March 14, 2022

I worked for nearly 40 years as a scientist and as a result I am meticulous in following current events from only verifiable news sources with impeccable credentials. This led me to seek other avenues for my retirement income which included investments in Traditional IRA's. Accordingly I conducted extensive research on top rated firms specializing in both Cryptocurrency and Precious Metals IRA's. After numerous phone calls, emails and careful consideration I contacted Patriot Gold Group. This has proved to be one of the best financial decisions I have ever made.

All of the employees of Patriot Gold Group are courteous, knowledgeable and excellent in the customer service they provide. My primary point of contact was Elizabeth ** and I could not have found a more outstanding professional to guide through this very significant financial investment. Ms. ** immediately put me at ease with her confidence, experience and affable demeanor. She made herself readily available to field my questions, with prompt replies to facilitate rollover of funds from two different IRA's - a Traditional IRA and a Deferred Compensation Fund. I feel extremely confident in my decision to work with Patriot Gold Group and am grateful to them for the honest, professional and courteous manner in which they conduct business. Elizabeth ** and all my contacts at Patriot Gold Group truly offer a Five Star service and I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking to make investments in Precious Metals.

Patriot Gold Group response

We are thankful that you took the time to investigate our company and were able to see that we are dedicated to providing excellence to our customers.

Original review: March 14, 2022

Seeing world events I thought it would be good to diversify my investments and looked for a company to invest my rollover IRA into metals. I talked w/ many companies that offered similar products, but I felt most comfortable with Patriot. My team took the time to explain their product and listened to my needs and put together a plan that worked for me.

Original review: March 12, 2022

Liz was our contact person at Patriot Gold group. She is absolutely fantastic in every way. Super personal. My wife and I felt like we had a personal relationship and that Liz made sure that we were comfortable and confident in our purchase. Liz was also very professional, she was prompt and timely. Liz was was extremely helpful and knowledgeable with the product lines offered by the Patriot Gold Group. We are small business owners and it is our opinion that great team members like Liz are a reflection of the owners. I’m sure that all of the team members at Patriot Gold Group are very good, but I will say having Liz as our representative was a perfect fit for us.

Patriot Gold Group response

We are happy that you were matched with a perfect person to assist you with your precious metals purchase.

Original review: March 10, 2022

Andy was fantastic. I really didn’t know much about rolling over my IRA account but he explained it to me and made the transfer so easy. I really appreciate all that he did for me!! And to have Kristen call to check up on my recent experience that has a lot to say about customer service. AAA. Thank you again!!!

Patriot Gold Group response

Customer service is one of the things that we do best!

Original review: March 10, 2022

All went well with the transaction. Michael was a nice man to work with on the transaction. I appreciated the 2 month call checking to see if I had any questions. I would recommend this to a friend if I had one.

Patriot Gold Group response

We believe that when we do a transaction that it is not over when you complete the transaction. We care enough to check in on you too!

Original review: March 10, 2022

I had a great experience dealing with Andy and John. It was my first time investing in a gold IRA. Patriot Gold Group was rated very highly and now I see why. They made it so easy. I am very happy with the service I have received. Thank you!

Patriot Gold Group response

We are so thankful that you enjoyed your experience with us.

Original review: March 9, 2022

My wife and I worked with representatives of Patriot Gold Group which resulted in our establishing precious metals backed roll over IRA accounts. We found the folks from Patriot Gold Group to be very patient with us as they spent lots of time with us over several weeks educating us on this type of IRA account. We would recommend Patriot Gold Group to anyone interested in alternate IRAs.

Tom & Kay in Colorado

Patriot Gold Group response

We are so elated that you had a wonderful experience with us here at Patriot Gold Group!

Original review: March 2, 2022

The Patriot Gold team we dealt with were responsive, professional, wonderful attitudes... Easy to deal with and get answers to our questions and concerns. My wife and I are very happy with the service and to have found them! We have wanted to invest in gold through our IRAs for a few years and have not been able to find a way to do that until we came across the Patriot Gold Group... Thank you for being there!

Patriot Gold Group response

We are so elated that you were able to find Patriot Gold Group and that we were able to suit all of your needs.

Original review: March 1, 2022

Charlie was a pleasure to talk to and very knowledgeable about the products. This was my first time dealing with buys coins and I was very pleased with the communication and how fast the process was. And I felt very comfortable with the whole process due to Charlie’s knowledge and experience.

Patriot Gold Group response

Charley is one of the most knowledgeable in the business. We are thankful that you chose to work with us!

Original review: March 1, 2022

Matt ** and Mike ** were patient in answering my questions and making the transition from my traditional 401K to gold and silver easy. The service was very good and timely. Thanks to you both for your help! I would recommend Patriot Gold.

Patriot Gold Group response

We work to be as patient and clear with our clients as we possibly can!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2022

My experience with Patriot Gold Group far exceeded my expectation. It was professional, courteous and informative. Every step from purchase to delivery of the product was explained to me and all my questions were answered. It was a seamless process. I received excellent customer and professional service with no pressure. If you wish to conduct business in a friendly and professional environment, then Patriot Gold Group is the one to consider.

Patriot Gold Group response

Barbara you are a pleasure to work with! Please let us know how we can further assist you.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

Finally made my first purchase of gold coins and couldn't be happier with my experience. Thank you Luke for A#1 customer service! You took the time to explain everything, and I'm super appreciative of your knowledge and service! Thumbs up to Patriot Gold Group!

Patriot Gold Group response

We are elated that you have made your first step into precious metals. We will continue to be there for you when you need us!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

I was very pleased with Patriot Gold Group, with special mention of Liz ** who was very knowledgeable and professional. She went through the information and procedures related to my precious metals purchase. The transaction was smooth sailing and I couldn't be happier with my decision to do business with Patriot Gold.

Patriot Gold Group response

We are thankful that you had such a smooth transaction with Liz!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2022

Elizabeth ** and Kristen ** were fantastic! They walked me through the steps to roll-over an IRA into gold. Both were very knowledgeable of the current financial markets, helpful and took the time to explain the benefits of gold. Great people!

Patriot Gold Group response

We work to make rolling over an IRA as quick and easy as possible.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

Mike ** was great and helped me step by step through the whole process. This was my first time buying gold and silver, and Mike answered all of my beginner’s questions with patience. I chose to rollover some of my 401k funds, and the process went so smoothly. I couldn’t be happier! I highly recommended Mike and Patriot Gold Group. Thank you, Mike!

Patriot Gold Group response

You're welcome Marie. We will continue to be here when you need us!

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

Patriot Gold Group staff and account manager are a pleasure to work with. I have received superior customer service and account management. They have answered all of my questions with easy to understand answers and made my experience seamless and so easy from start to finish. I would highly recommend them to friends and family.

Patriot Gold Group response

Patriot Gold Group is elated to have had the pleasure to work with you.

Patriot Gold Group Company Information