2. Finance
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Patriot Gold

Patriot Gold
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Patriot Gold Group was the brainstorm of three Senior Executives at the largest Retail Precious Metals Firms nationwide. The Senior Partners at Patriot Gold Group recognized a fundamental flaw in their industry: with the multiple layers of compensation and thought, why not forego the corner offices, sit in cubicles on a trading floor and work directly with their clients? Patriot has over 3 decades of experience and is the only firm where you, the client, work directly with the owners of the firm. Unparalleled experience and commitment one can only get in working directly with an owner is what truly sets Patriot Gold Group apart for all the other firms in the industry. We offer Gold IRA, Silver, IRA and gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and bars for home delivery. Mention ConsumerAffairs and receive a FREE Silver American Eagle with you first purchase.

PGG has become an industry leader in the Precious Metals marketplace. They provide competitive pricing on Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium. Their minority and majority investors will work directly with you so you get more old and silver for your dollar. Our team at Patriot has over 3 decades of experience to assist you in achieving the financial security you’re looking for. Call Patriot Gold today to learn more!

View More View More

Patriot Gold Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Michael was very attentive and walked me through each step! The advisor above him (sorry don’t recall his name) but he also gave great insight into your program and made my decision an easy one to invest!!! Thank you!! I will recommend your company to peers and friends! Well done!

Patriot Gold response

Diane, Michael said you are one of his favorites to deal with. You are great!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I have been cheated by Lear Capital in the past and I discovered Patriot Gold Company and found the people there honest and very helpful. I would be very confident to recommending Patriot Gold to anyone needing to invest in gold or silver. Their people are very honest and helpful.

Patriot Gold response

Thank you, we love our customers and believe that our honest approach is what sets us apart.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I was very please with Patriot's services. Michael and Elizabeth were very professional and considerate in helping me roll over some of my IRA into precious metals. They made recommendations for diversification; which I took into consideration in setting up my account.

Patriot Gold response

Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to a long successful relationship.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Upon deciding to buy precious metals for my IRA, I researched online and found Patriot's website very helpful. Jack called me after I made an inquiry on the web. He was great to talk with. I was not planning on making a decision at that time and he agreed to call me when I was ready, no pressure at all. We spoke again and after further research and conversation, I moved ahead to rollover an IRA to Patriot. The process was amazingly simple. I was very happy with the support and clear directions over the phone with Charley and Jack. There was never any pressure, just information and their willingness to help. I expect to invest more with Patriot and have recommended them to friends.

Patriot Gold response

Douglas, we never pressure anyone, our goal is to inform and assist you in anyway possible. Glad you made a wise investment in your future.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I did a search on the internet and the Patriot Gold group was rated as one of the top metal dealers. I worked with Mike and Luke. They were very nice and helpful walking me through the process. It was a pleasure working with them..

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Patriot Gold Group?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I had excellent experience with Patriot Gold Group. Buying and selling was handled professionally and fast. Fast shipping and good price of gold and silver. You can trust the company and do business with them. Will continue to buy from Patriot Gold. Thank you.

Patriot Gold response

I am glad that you received your metals in a timely fashion. We aim to please.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

What a wonderful experience with Patriot Gold and superb customer service and friendliness from Andy **. Not only is his service prompt but he cares and feels like a family member. Anytime I have questions or send him an email he responds almost immediately even though we live in a totally different time zone. I would recommend Patriot Gold and the wonderful staff without any hesitation. If you are looking to invest these should be your go to people.

Patriot Gold response

Thank you for being able to embody the culture her at PGG in your review. We value you as a customer and I am glad that you can feel it on your end as a customer.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I work with Charlie and Andy ** for my IRA's & investments in precious metals. They have been nothing but helpful and professional during all transactions. They are also very responsive to all my request. I highly recommend this group.

Patriot Gold response

We will continue to be there when you need us.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Andy was extremely professional and very helpful, as it was my first transaction with metals, etc. I would highly recommend him to a friend. I plan on using his services again near the end of January. I have full confidence is his ability to help me achieve my goals.

Patriot Gold response

We look forward to working with you again in later this month!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

I am very pleased with all my dealings with this company. My needs are served promptly and with respect. I have always found them to be honest and very trustworthy. Their service is always very prompt. I would highly recommend them whether selling or buying.

Patriot Gold response

Being honest is the key to long term relationships. We value you and appreciate your business.

Patriot Gold Company Information