toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I must say from the first phone call to NCA until now I have experience nothing but first class from NCA. My loan approval went so quick and easy. My Account Executive Marc ** has been there for me from start to finish. Very satisfied with NCA.

I would have to say that my experience with New Credit America was all good. When my son became disabled and unable to work, they worked with me to reduce my payments until he got his disability started. All of the representatives that I spoke with were always extremely nice and courteous. They were always helpful and tried their very best to help me in any way possible.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was never brought up with financial literacy and to be honest, my concept of money was vague and according to the "social norm". By the time I was 24, I had maxed out 5 credit cards, and wanted to move from Chicago to Los Angeles, so I did what any "normal" person would do, I picked up my bags and left for Los Angeles! Needless to say, after starting a few financial programs to get myself out of debt, I found a debt consolidation program on the way, and this program introduced me to New Credit America to put my credit in good standing. I'm still on my way to better credit, but with the help of New Credit America, I am proud to say I am credit card debt free. This is truly a huge milestone in my life, but I'm thankful for small beginnings!

What a wonderful loan company to deal with! They have helped me improve my financial situation in a short amount of time. When I have ever needed an answer to a question or information sent to a particular company, etc., it is done without hesitation or questions asked. They are always here for their customers and have gone out of their way for me. Thank you for helping me achieve financial freedom! :)

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with this consolidation loan/process was extremely helpful during a scary time of being in debt as a single mother and scholar at the same time. I have learned how important it is to have this kind of support, guidance, and help when it is truly needed! Thank you for being a customer service friendly voice during stressful times.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about New Credit America?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with your company was excellent. All of your staff members were friendly and professional. I wish your location was in the south because in the winter months you experienced harsh weather and could not open.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I am extremely satisfied with New Credit America. The loan helped me start to get my credit score back up. Customer service was always helpful with any questions or concerns I had. And it was super easy to transfer my debt settlement balance, they did everything, all I had to do was make payments.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything was perfect from beginning to end. You gave a loan to someone who did not have great credit. You gave me a 2nd chance and I showed you I could pay it off on time. Thanks. As of 3-27-2017 it was still on my credit report. I need it off fast because I will be applying for student loans soon for my son. Any suggestions?

New Credit America

Hi Angela. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with our office today and we are so pleased to find out that your issue was not with New Credit America. We hope that you have nothing but a positive experience with us and we are so pleased to be a part of your financial success.

Original review: March 30, 2017

Overall the experience was good but I misleaded with the fees you charge. When I called back to inquire about the fee the lady I spoke with started to raise her voice with me, to the point where I had to calm her down. She was so rude that if I hadn't already signed papers I would have taken my business some place else.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was in a bad spot when I was put in touch with New Credit America. They took the time and explained each option I have and the effects on my credit the options would have. I made the best choice for me. I had to do a couple of 3 way calls with creditors who would not proceed without my permission, it was not hard at all. Once everything was set up all I have to do was sit back and watch my debt diminish. My debt was paid off a couple of months ago and it feels great. I would advise anyone who has gotten in financial trouble to make the call. If you decide not to use their services at least you have been educated on finances, credit scores, and solutions.

Thanks for the help and knowledge. Everyone I talked to was always able to assist me and help take care of things. It's a long process to get things settled but after a few years, I was able to get a loan to have all debts paid off and that increased my credit score. Patience is a big thing but it all worked out in the end. Thank you!

New Credit America Company Profile