2. Tax Relief
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.73/5

Fortress resolves tax debts nationwide for businesses and individuals, including pennies-on-the-dollar settlements, affordable payment plans, and the elimination of penalties. We are the only significant national tax resolution firm where every case is handled personally by a licensed attorney. This ensures that our clients repay the least amount of money possible to the government, and that they receive the maximum level of protection against enforced collections, including bank levies, wage garnishments, accounts receivable levies, personal assessments, and unreasonable deadlines or demands. Call us today for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation, and be sure to ask about our money back guarantee.

Fortress Tax Relief Learn More

Fortress Tax Relief Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fortress Tax Relief?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fortress Tax Relief?

Original review: March 30, 2020

I talked with several different firms, and read reviews from a lot. I'm glad I chose Fortress. David and Sayward have been great to deal with. They go above and beyond to help you with everything. I would definitely recommend them!

Fortress Tax Relief response

Thank you for your feedback and your business, Ryan! Fortress is really fortunate to have a staff with talented and dedicated people like David and Sayward. The fact that you are happy with our services makes us happy!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

Fortress Financial is a really good firm. They did their job and my experience with them was off the charts. They were professional and knew what they were speaking about. They knew what they could do and couldn’t do so they didn’t make false promises regarding how they could go with the IRS. I cut them a check and based on the net result, it made sense. You pay a certain amount and get eight times the return on that, which is a pretty good deal.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

Upon the start of the process, Fortress Financial was very professional and quick to respond in person. The entire process was done quickly with attention to detail. The attorneys and their assistants respond in person and provide answers immediately. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Fortress Tax Relief response

The customer service experience you describe is exactly what we aim to deliver! Thank you for your business and your review!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

The difficulty of hiring a tax debt professional has to be wading through all of the e-mails, mailings and phone solicitor calls to select a solution. We decided to go with licensed attorneys rather than the debt consolidation and bankruptcy folks. It was a good choice. We appreciated the factual answers and drama free process. We had enough to worry about and were busy running our business. Fortress Financial has done everything we asked them to do at what we believe to be a reasonable rate.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

Dealing tax issues with the IRS can be extremely stressful, to the point that you can lose your tranquility to a great deal. But Fortress Financial, with Mr. ** and Mr. **, guide me with excellence and confidence, achieving an outcome very beneficial for me and my company.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Fortress is the best! If you need help with the IRS and tax resolution you must have them on your side. Most people in this business are hacks. The people at Fortress are the best professionals you'll find.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

I had a real knucklehead IRS revenue officer that I was dealing with for back taxes. I couldn't make any reasonable headway with him and Fortress Financial was able to successfully stop a payroll wage levy that was killing me and set up an installment plan that was doable. Big stress relief for me. Just be prepared to be patient.

Fortress Tax Relief response

Thank you Matthew! Yours was a challenging case due to a difficult and very aggressive tax collector, which no doubt was a factor in the amount of time it took to fix the problem. We're so glad that we were able to relieve your stress, stop the levies, and secure doable terms for you. Your review and your business are much appreciated!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I was behind several years on taxes to the IRS and felt like there was one way I could fix the problem. The Fortress Financial team made this feel like it was something I could do, and they did it without my feeling like I was overwhelmed by the process. Great job guys!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2019

In light of our aggravating IRS situation, Seyward helped us coordinate information by providing easy-to-follow directions in a genial, reassuring manner- that was just what was needed as we navigated unknown waters with that invidious, intimidating agency. Regarding her boss - David **'s no-nonsense approach and diligent efforts to find an accountable principal at the IRS with whom to negotiate produced almost instantaneous results, and we were able to overcome the initial hardships imposed by the IRS without further financial fallout. These are the folks to call for no-hassles outcomes in your favor.

Fortress Tax Relief response

We sincerely appreciate your business and your review! David and Sayward report that you were a pleasure to work with and we couldn't be more pleased with the results!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2019

I found Fortress due to a good rating from ConsumerAffairs, and I want to confirm it's spot on. I was overwhelmed trying to deal with the IRS, and I cut deals for a living. It was impossible to get to the right people, but Fortress could and did. They are professional, friendly, efficient - and make a highly stressful situation tenable. Worth every penny.

Fortress Tax Relief Company Information

Formerly Named:
Fortress Financial Services, Inc.
1011 SW Emkay Drive, Suite 201