2.18/5

Need a personal loan company?

1st Franklin Financial

Need a personal loan company?

1st Franklin Financial Reviews

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

The people at 1st Franklin Financial were very helpful with providing me the money that I needed to catch up on a few bills. I didn't feel judged or out of place when I went in there. They were also very kind and gave me what I needed. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

Well my name is Andrea my credit was not greatest in the world due bad money management on my part. I went to them. They took a chance on me with a a stater loan. They worked with me when I couldn't make my payments on time do illness, hospital stays or just simply being out of town. they work with me they should me compassion. Eventually I was able to pay them off. I recently went back for a another loan due to death in the family. They got me taken care of and out the door in no time. My experience with them has been a great one. Everyone attitude was warm, friendly, even the manager Bill was good to me. I appreciate the way they do business. I am grateful that they took a chance on me. I would recommend them to anyone who needs help. Thanks again to 1st Franklin located on Main Street in Summerville. Bill And Donna you're the best.

Get expert buying tips about Personal Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

I have been a customer with the branch of Alexandria Louisiana and I have nothing but good things to say everyone that works in that office. The branch manager is Stephani ** and I must say that they make me feel like more than just a monthly customer. I feel like family to them and the experience of being a customer of theirs make me feel happy to be there. They care so much that I’m even able to give them good news on personal issues in my life. I am happy to be a part of the 1st Franklin family.

Original review: March 26, 2019

I have used 1st Franklin for years now. Very good experience each time. Nice & very friendly service in Aiken SC. I will continue using them for small loans. Application is very easy and they are very straightforward when going in the office.

Original review: March 13, 2019

All I can say about this company is a great experience. The interest is little high but if we could achieve a lower interest then we would so... They are by far the most professional and compassionate group I’ve encountered with. They regarded my situation as an emergency and didn’t focus on one factor. I know the true customer service experience is usually not revealed until there’s a problem, i.e., a late payment, but I will say that so far, so great! I’m grateful!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 1st Franklin Financial?

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

You should not change the rule in the middle of a loan. Have been with you all for years and want to stay but not if you change the rules in the middle of a loan and will not tell any one to get a loan from you all!!!!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

I have been a customer with 1st Financial for quite some time and never had a problem paying my loans. Well I have ran on some hard times and I have been threaten with a law suits and legal action. I informed them that they sent me a live check and I never came in and asked for the loan. However this is the 2nd live check I've had and I've always paid on time. I have been harassed, belittled and treated like this doesn't happen to everyone. I WILL NEVER do business with them again.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

Had several loans with this company. The info given at the time of loan did not comply with the payoff. Take 90 days to report to credit bureau. I question this problem and was rudely told for my information it would not help my score. This is incorrect and was told that the loan would help my credit. All payments were made on time. Just know who you are dealing with. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

What happen in in my first 6 months. I made 1 payment late. 1 only. What they did is rolled the late fee over to the next month whether you made your next whole payment or not. I did not look at the later fee charged over and over. So after 8 years I decide to pay them off and ask for a payment history. When I looked it could not believe it, LOOK IT UP ONLINE pyramid scheme. I ask about it. Said it is normal what they have. ON THAT LOAN THEY GOT ME FOR OVER $1,800 FOR 1 late fee.

Original review: July 22, 2019

I had been with this 1st Franklin for years. Loans for over 4000.00 as long as I had good credit. After my credit score dropped I could no longer get any money from them. I never left the company owed any money. Couple days ago I asked for a loan of 350.00. I was so hurt. 350.00. My credit needs help n. But it's not all that bad. Thanks for turning me down 1st Franklin.

1st Franklin Financial Company Information