This company is not yet accredited. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
Fiona is an online marketplace that helps customers compare lenders based on specific requirements. Fiona acts as a comparison tool between different lenders and connects you with companies that offer the services you’re searching for.
Fiona is an online marketplace that lets customers compare financial offers from multiple companies. For personal loans, credit cards and more, Fiona is a free, easy-to-use and tool to help find financial options.
- Quick process
- Works with reputable lenders
- Free to use
- Won’t affect your credit score
- Comparison limited to its network
- Not a direct lender
What is Fiona?
Fiona is a comparison tool that lets you compare lenders or financial services based on your needs without affecting your credit score. Fiona offers help with the following loans and categories:
- Personal loans
- Student loan refinancing
- Credit cards
- Life insurance
Once you’ve found a lender, credit card or insurance provider that you’re interested in working with, Fiona helps you through the application process. Since Fiona works with multiple companies and providers, the application process varies based on the category or service.
Many institutions in Fiona's network accept a wide range of credit scores, but you're more likely to be approved with a good to excellent rating. Fiona doesn't qualify users under the age of 21 for loans, but it does allow co-applicants.
How does Fiona work?
Fiona's primary goal is to make financial decisions simple for its customers. When you begin using Fiona’s comparison tool, you must answer a few questions specific to the service you’re searching for. For example, if you're looking for a loan, Fiona asks for your credit rating, ZIP code, the purpose of your loan and the amount you're looking for. After this, Fiona links you with providers in its network that best match your specific criteria.
The search process is the same for life insurance, credit cards and savings accounts. Once you answer basic questions, the company gives you personalized quotes from carriers in its network based on your answers.
If you’re searching for resources on Fiona’s categories, visit its website and access its educational content designed to help you increase your financial literacy and better understand all aspects of the services Fiona offers.
Fiona’s services are free for consumers. The company makes money from its lending partners, which pay to be included in Fiona's network so that customers can find them.
Depending on the lender you work with, you may have to pay an origination fee on your loan. Before choosing a lender with Fiona, be sure to ask a representative about interest rates and any associated fees.
- Is Fiona safe?
- Fiona uses 256-bit encryption to safeguard customer information. According to its website, its security is a higher standard than what many banks use.
- Will Fiona affect my credit score?
- Fiona does not affect your credit score. It performs a soft pull on your credit information.
- What is a Fiona loan?
- Fiona is not a lender and does not provide loans. What it does is help you compare offers from lenders in its network. This lets you compare offers and find the right one for you.
- How good is Fiona?
- Fiona is safe and straightforward to use. It's also a free way to compare rates quickly. For customers who want to see many options laid out at once, Fiona is a good choice.
- Does Fiona do debt consolidation?
- Since Fiona is not a lender itself, it doesn’t do debt consolidation. However, customers can secure a personal loan through Fiona to pay off consolidated or individual debts.
Is Fiona legit?
Though it's a young company that was founded in 2015, Fiona is a helpful online service that’s worth checking out if you’re trying to find a personal loan, credit card, life insurance package or high-yield savings account. We think Fiona is a good option for people who want to browse through several potential lenders or credit cards before making a decision.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Fiona Company Information
- Company Name: