2. Finance

Debt RX
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.88/5

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Debt Settlement Group (Debt Rx) helps individuals discover the proper debt relief solution that matches their needs. As one of the most reliable, trusted, and experienced debt settlement service providers and debt negotiators in business, Debt Rx is recognized as a leader who's goal is to always help people become and remain financially stable.

Find my match

Debt RX Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Debt RX?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Debt Settlement Group (Debt RX)?

Original review: March 6, 2020

DebtRX was wonderful to work with. I had several account managers assigned to my account over the program; however, I was still able to reach customer service who directed me in the right direction each time. It is great to be debt free.

Original review: March 3, 2020

They were really awesome to work with. They helped me in so many ways. They helped me get out of debt and helped me with the creditors so thank you so much. I would recommend them to everyone and I will.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

I had a awesome experience, Josh was very helpful and thorough! This is my first time doing this! I feel very confident! I can't wait to be debt free! I am working on buying a house so this will help greatly!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I'm very happy with Debt Rx. I found them in the phone book and I called them. The reps have always been very helpful. I have their phone number and the extension, and somebody always answers. We decided at the beginning that I would pay them so much a month, and then we added onto it, and they increased it $10. Debt Rx is working on the last two dealings and I am very satisfied. It has made life a lot easier because there was a lot of stress before.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

It has been such relief to be working with such a thorough company. I feel empowered that everything will be okay and there are multiple people on my side helping to get me back up on my feet. They were very calm and collected and answered all my questions. Thanks DebtRx!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

My experience with Kyle ** was great. He was really well detailed and shared a lot of valuable information with me... big monkey off my back, and I felt it instantly. The idea of being debt-free in just three years, is extremely freeing.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I found the people within the company to be very personable, helpful and very detailed to accuracy. I would highly recommend this company to friends and family. I was able to get three of my creditors paid off in a short amount of time and for less than what I owed. Thanks to your negotiating on my behalf. I have one debt left to pay off but due to home repairs I had to quit the Debt RX program. I would definitely use you again in the future.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

Customer service was great. I did have 3 account managers who worked hard getting settlement. They saved me time and money. They call about once a month to see if creditors are harassing you. Sometimes you can pay off your debt faster.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I honestly was losing sleep worrying about how I was to pay me cards the coming months. Brian was truly a godsend. I got a low AFFORDABLE monthly payment. Also I will be able to save some money month to month. Thank you so much guys!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

Brian was wonderful. Truly a godsend. I was drowning and he threw me a life preserver!!! I was impressed by his knowledge and he super nice!! I would recommend Debt Rx to ANYONE! They treat you like family. I am so glad I found you guys! Thanks so much.

Debt RX Company Information

Debt Settlement Group (Debt RX)
5257 Buckeystown Pike #127