Debt RX Reviews

Overview

Debt RX has an average rating of 5.0/5.0, based on 78 reviews.

Data Analysis Coming Soon

ConsumerAffairs has been collecting reviews since 1998, including over 3,000 phone interviews per month to get the full story from real consumers.

We are in progress on gathering enough review data to provide you a breakdown. Check out the Web Consensus to see our analysis across all online reviews for this brand.

Data Analysis Coming Soon

Find a Best Debt Settlement partner
5.0(78)

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

About Debt RX

Debt Settlement Group (Debt Rx) helps individuals discover the proper debt relief solution that matches their needs. As one of the most reliable, trusted, and experienced debt settlement service providers and debt negotiators in business, Debt Rx is recognized as a leader who's goal is to always help people become and remain financially stable.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • No upfront fees
    • Spanish-speaking representatives
    • Free consultation
    Cons
    • Does not help with secured debt

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Debt RX Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Debt Settlement Group (Debt RX)?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Debt Settlement Group (Debt RX)?

Reviewed Nov. 23, 2021

They have always been very courteous and helpful. I am very pleased with their handling of my debts. They have been good at calling me and keeping me informed. I am so thankful that everything is finally settled.. Thank you!! Done!

Reviewed Nov. 16, 2021

Debt Rx provided me with all the help I need to get debt free. I feel that they give great customer service. I was skeptical at first but Christine made sure everything worked out. Christine was outstanding and helped me to get debt free a full year before the initial time frame!

Reviewed Nov. 2, 2021

Satisfied with the work they did for me. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. Recommend them to anyone. They are straightforward and answer any questions I asked. They are very helpful and have awesome customer service. Thank you DebtRx.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2021

Each person on the staff were very helpful. They were very professional in everything they did. I completed my journey with them in a moderate amount of time. If you need to become debt free, I highly recommend them. They are always available to answer any questions you may have.

Price

Reviewed Aug. 12, 2021

They handled all of my accounts quickly and promptly. Their prices are reasonable and affordable with very flexible Guidelines with no hidden fees associated with closing. Would recommend to anyone who asks me about Debt RX and my experience with them.

Kayla increased rating by 2 stars.
      Customer ServiceStaff
      After a positive interaction with Debt RX, Kayla increased their star rating on June 15, 2021.

Updated review: June 15, 2021

They did their job. As stated in another review before this, at first I was not being informed of anything. Once I made it known that I like to know what is going on things got better-ish. I still stand by my opinion that they still need more training and organization starting from the top. The 2 main people I worked with (Justine and Christine) were great. However, if you talk to someone else, they don't know what is going on. I can understand this to a point, however at some time, you have to stop relying on notes and have a set system to either look at or for the consumer to be able to see. Just check all websites that can have reviews and decide for yourself on this business.

Original Review: June 15, 2021

This company may do their job but some of their people (named later) need customer service training. Also, go look this company up on BBB. They're not accredited but they did settle out of court with Pennsylvania in 2018 for basically operating without the required licensing. Stephanie acts as though she has no idea what you are talking about. Apparently if you leave anything other than a 5 star review, this company takes it into their own hands to respond and put your debt and settlement amount in the response. They don't want to change it. I told them to just take out the dollar portions and leave everything else. They (Dave and Stephanie) apparently don't like when you suggest something or say that what you were told is not what they are telling you.

Pinned

We are glad to hear that your debts were settled and some of our agents were great to work with. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and will use this to improve our service.

Reviewed Feb. 23, 2021

John spent time to make sure I understood everything the first time. He reviewed and answered all of my question. He was very professional and put me at ease quickly. I will definitely tell my friends that this company does. Go team. Go team. Go team.

Customer ServiceStaffTransparency

Reviewed Jan. 21, 2021

Jon was extremely helpful and good at making sure I understood everything before proceeding to the next step. The transparency of the process and the availability of customer service is much appreciated. If I find people who need help as I have, they will get Jon's phone number.

Reviewed Dec. 21, 2020

I am working with Brian at Debt RX and he has helped me a lot and answered all my questions. It is very to easy to work with them and get all the help and answers you want. I would recommend to anyone who needs help with Debt.

StaffProcess

Reviewed Nov. 23, 2020

The whole process can be frustrating. But Brian ** made sure to guide me all the way. Even with hiccups, he still kept me informed all the way through. He was kind and caring. It made it easier for me!

Reviewed Nov. 6, 2020

Help me with all my financial needs and worries, would recommend to anyone. Did a good job. Took a long five years but stood by me even though I had gotten very frustrated and angry, they were very very patient with me. Again I would recommend to anyone in financial ruin. Thank you.

Pinned

Thank you, Linda! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We know that getting out from underneath a mountain of debt doesnt happen overnight and we’re happy to hear we were able to provide the help you needed.

Process

Reviewed April 21, 2020

This was a very long process, but well worth it. As long as you are patient and follow the guidelines it will all work out in the end! We are finally out from under the stressful situation that internet fraud caused.

Pinned

Charles, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. Getting out of debt is not an overnight process, unless of course one wins the lottery! We’re so happy that you’re debt free! If you need anything, please reach out to customer service at 1-800-395-5353. Have a great day!

Reviewed April 21, 2020

I found the DSG when I was needing and trying to rectify years of overspending. They took over all my large accounts due, worked out an amount from our income and went to work paying all off, smallest to largest. It took about three years but the freedom and sense of accomplishment on the other end of the tunnel is well worth it. I highly recommend the efficiency and care the members of this organization.

Reviewed April 13, 2020

Thought they did a good job always keeping me informed. They always called to make sure no one was hassling me. And to see if there was anything else that they could do for me. They saved me money. And I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed March 31, 2020

Debt RX is a good settlement group to help out people who in need of debt relief and debt-free. I recommend this company to work with whatever debt situation you are in. They are doing a good job to build up your scores.

Reviewed March 23, 2020

I’m just starting the process of getting debt free with this company. Looking forward to working with You guys. You have a great team working for You! I worked with a guy named Josh ** and helped me answer any and all questions getting the process started. I am very grateful.

Reviewed March 14, 2020

They were the best debt company I know of. Very helpful with everything. Always answered my question. They were extra nice. Never a foul word. They were always there when you called to ask them anything. They were great so if in debt I would call them back.

Reviewed March 6, 2020

DebtRX was wonderful to work with. I had several account managers assigned to my account over the program; however, I was still able to reach customer service who directed me in the right direction each time. It is great to be debt free.

Reviewed March 3, 2020

They were really awesome to work with. They helped me in so many ways. They helped me get out of debt and helped me with the creditors so thank you so much. I would recommend them to everyone and I will.

Reviewed Feb. 20, 2020

I had a awesome experience, Josh was very helpful and thorough! This is my first time doing this! I feel very confident! I can't wait to be debt free! I am working on buying a house so this will help greatly!

Reviewed Feb. 6, 2020

When speaking to Ms. ** yesterday, she gave me the up most best customer service ever. From the explaining of the steps that will be taken to help me with this, to reassuring me that everything would work out. I would recommend this company to anyone that feels like they have no escape from the hassle of debt and doors being slammed in the face.

Process

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2020

I had a favorable experience getting enrolled into the program. I had been considering bankruptcy but this seems like a better option. I am worried however that it will not prevent my accounts from being closed. I am not well informed about this option but it seems better than bankruptcy.

Pinned

Many thanks for the feedback, Jeanette! We’re pleased to hear you’re satisfied with our service. Someone from our customer service team will be contacting you within 48 hours to help assist with your question.

Customer ServiceStaffProcessTransparency

Reviewed Dec. 12, 2019

I was skeptical about signing up with DebtRx, but after speaking with Representative, Tanisha ** who explained the program in great details, and assured me why and how this program would be good for me to help with my credit debt. Tanisha was very thorough in explaining this program to me, and extremely patient. Tanisha provided me with Excellent Customer Service. Thank you again for serving me.

Reviewed Nov. 14, 2019

I'm very happy with Debt Rx. I found them in the phone book and I called them. The reps have always been very helpful. I have their phone number and the extension, and somebody always answers. We decided at the beginning that I would pay them so much a month, and then we added onto it, and they increased it $10. Debt Rx is working on the last two dealings and I am very satisfied. It has made life a lot easier because there was a lot of stress before.

Reviewed Oct. 10, 2019

It has been such relief to be working with such a thorough company. I feel empowered that everything will be okay and there are multiple people on my side helping to get me back up on my feet. They were very calm and collected and answered all my questions. Thanks DebtRx!

Reviewed Sept. 27, 2019

My experience with Kyle ** was great. He was really well detailed and shared a lot of valuable information with me... big monkey off my back, and I felt it instantly. The idea of being debt-free in just three years, is extremely freeing.

Reviewed Sept. 12, 2019

I found the people within the company to be very personable, helpful and very detailed to accuracy. I would highly recommend this company to friends and family. I was able to get three of my creditors paid off in a short amount of time and for less than what I owed. Thanks to your negotiating on my behalf. I have one debt left to pay off but due to home repairs I had to quit the Debt RX program. I would definitely use you again in the future.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2019

Customer service was great. I did have 3 account managers who worked hard getting settlement. They saved me time and money. They call about once a month to see if creditors are harassing you. Sometimes you can pay off your debt faster.

Reviewed Aug. 28, 2019

I honestly was losing sleep worrying about how I was to pay me cards the coming months. Brian was truly a godsend. I got a low AFFORDABLE monthly payment. Also I will be able to save some money month to month. Thank you so much guys!

Reviewed Aug. 28, 2019

Brian was wonderful. Truly a godsend. I was drowning and he threw me a life preserver!!! I was impressed by his knowledge and he super nice!! I would recommend Debt Rx to ANYONE! They treat you like family. I am so glad I found you guys! Thanks so much.

Debt RX Company Information

Debt Settlement Group (Debt RX)
      5257 Buckeystown Pike #127