Call toll free
4.89/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Debt Settlement Group (Debt Rx) helps individuals discover the proper debt relief solution that matches their needs. As one of the most reliable, trusted, and experienced debt settlement service providers and debt negotiators in business, Debt Rx is recognized as a leader who's goal is to always help people become and remain financially stable.

36 Debt RX Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: June 25, 2019

We have been clients of DSG for almost two years. We were struggling with a load of debt for many years and had found no path to lead us to out of the credit card habit, until now. Debt settlement was something we knew nothing about. We were talking with a banker, friend and she suggested we give it a try. I called you, after reading several adds in the yellow pages. The person with whom I spoke that day, was very kind, understanding and informative. After mulling it over, we decided to investigate it further. Finally we decided to give it a try.

Since that time, everyone we have spoken with has been very helpful and always quick to answer our questions. There is a person I have dealt with repeatedly. Her name is Tyria. She has always gone out of her way to give me information answer any questions, clarify information and all in her professional, and kind manner. I hope you appreciate her, as I do. I will end this by saying, we will soon finish our time with you. We will not hesitate to to recommend this process, and DSG to anyone in need of your special help.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I had a couple of major surgeries and that put me behind with stuff. I also had to rescue my daughter from her husband that she didn't know was on drugs. Kevin from Debt RX kept calling and asked me to give him 15 minutes and I gave him that. When he explained things to me, it took another 15. I put my heart into the hands of Debt RX and got started with them. And I am glad I did. They've been so good to me.

They made the process very easy. All I had to do was follow through on everything they asked me that I needed to do and I did. I started with them in 2013 on the debt thing. I was never late on a payment at any time. Once they explained to me that they try to settle then once the settlement is reached, it goes either through a judge or a lawyer. About half of them went to a judge that made the agreement. During my time with Debt RX, I never got a threatening phone call. The program ended a couple of weeks ago. Kevin came back on the phone and talked to me. He congratulated me. He told me that most people won't even ever pay their debts and would just keep trying to run. In my case, I did nothing wrong. Debt RX tried, in my benefit, to talk to all the people and explain to them. They just said okay.

It takes a while to get stuff settled and I have the utmost respect for Debt RX. I told my friends that if they have problems, they need to go to and talk to Kevin. They can't have anything in collections. I told Kevin yesterday that through the years I referred five people to them. He asked for their names but I couldn't do that because I made a promise to those people.

Original review: April 3, 2019

Debt RX was the first company that I called. I was looking to get out of debt and they gave me a good deal, so I stuck with them. During the debt settlement process, they gave me a phone number that I was supposed to give to all my creditors. All the phone calls went to them and nobody bothered me. The customer service reps who worked with me were never confusing. They came out and told me everything that I had to do. They never lied to me. They even stayed in touch and answered a lot of questions for me.

They were upfront. They always said that if I had any problems with payments, they'd look it over again. And if they could save me some money on payments, they'd do it. I always had a lot of laughter with them too. Eventually, they got me out of debt. It didn't take all that long to do it. It's only two years and they saved me a pile of money and a lot of confusion. I'd recommend Debt RX with anybody. And if anyone had any questions about them, I'd tell them to call them, and they'd do a great job for them.

Original review: March 29, 2019

In the beginning, of the Hardship Debt Relief Program (Consumer Patience program), as a first time consumer member was very unsure on how this program works. The high numerous phone calls would makes any new member want to give up and surrendered to the creditor it does takes high tolerance unable to surrendered towards the creditor. I haven't given up and wanted to maintain within my 48 months program and be financial debt free and worry about my future outlook.

As long, the consumer felt the responsibility by DSG within the program, then the maintained relationship with DSG will further growth when first started with the program. Speaking with the customer service will be with utter confidence, as opposed to the beginning of the program. In my opinion this is exactly, how my first experience felt. There wasn't any negative feedback about the customer service staff majority was on the same page in able to give me further situational support. DSG customer staff member would reach out to me and checking updates, which is very nice of them; great care towards the customer, since this is a long-term experience.

Especially, in the program mentions possibility the creditor will sent out a lawsuit letter out towards the debtor. Once the debtor actually received this letter from the creditor can make the situation depressing, but all DSG staff(various depts.)->Legal Veritas ( various depts.)-> Assigned attorney to your case (my attorney was very patient with me and wasn't rude and understands this is a first time member joining into this program-explains the ins-outs how does it works). This has changed positively my entire outlook of joining into the program when my depressing/stressful situation trying to figure out how to dealt with being sued by the creditor(No one wants to be sued and it does makes you helpless). It shows DSG staff does cares about you and wouldn't leave you out in the cold(creditors).

My experience within 3+ month within the program slowly boost my financial confidence one day at a time, until 48 months ends. This is two-way communications in able to open up to the DSG staff and be honest with yourself, through the process have I break the DSG agreement by mistake, due to creditors tricky tactics luring you away within 30-90 month period.

The DSG staff was very pleasant towards me understands a new member has numerous questions and it would be answered in orderly fashion. However, a suggestion it would be nice there would a one weekend DSG staff customer service line. In case, any debtor received a time sensitive urgent mail must be answered within a reasonable time back to the creditor. This way the customer wouldn't felt anxious would I be able to return back my answer in time?[Very important: any member might would felt this way]

My entire experience so far is very positive from confused towards better understandings on how the Hardship Debt Relief Program (Consumer Patience program) works. Every DSG staff member who works very hard to handle each customer financial debt case by case basis is very important. Each day DSG staff member going into work might be, Does it matter at all? (As a member it isn't wasted at all and it sure does matter on the future outlook of the member assigned to the case.) Thank you to all the DSG staff members for answering my customer service line and being supportive in able to tactical my financial debt one at a time, also the Legal Veritas working alongside with the program to reinsure to make the experience my financial stress, as painless as possible.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I had a lot of debt that I wanted to try to get rid of and have Debt RX help me with. It was a pretty substantial amount, so it was gonna take a lot of time to get it done. When the program started and I was still getting my bills from the creditors each month, one of the first things that Debt RX told me was that if I'd have a change of address, I could use their address so all the creditor stuff would go to them and they could see what was going on. That eased my mind and I didn't get any more trouble from the creditors. They also told me not to call the creditors and that to make them call me more and try to let Debt RX do all the dealings with them. They would always say that they had a recording and they would call and check on me to see if the creditors were bothering me. And they offered lawyers and everything that could deal with the creditors if there were problems.

The payment was $750 and Debt RX automatically withdrew it out of my checking. Then I retired and at the time, it was getting hard for me to handle the $750. I asked them if they could instead take out 550 so I'd have enough money to buy stuff, and they okayed that. That messed up the time frame to finish the program so it took quite a bit longer. But now, I just finished with it. The people I worked with were really friendly and very helpful. Everything seems to work fine with them and I, and they also seem to make a good deal with the creditors.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Debt Settlement Group (Debt RX)?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

When my bills became more than I could afford, Debt Rx consolidated my credit cards, medical, and personal loans into a payment plan that I could afford. Now I can relax and enjoy myself a little bit more without having to be as cautious about spending a little extra, yet still pay down my debt.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Brian ** was very helpful and knowledgeable helping me get through the process. He answered all my questions and we were back and forth several times by phone. He made me feel very comfortable and it took away the stress of consolidating my debt.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Great customer service. Easy sign up. Just started the program but still waiting to see results. Very affordable payments. Josh was great on customer service. They pass no judgement. Now I just wait for results. I would highly recommend them so far. I will keep you all updated

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

DebtRx has really done everything to give me the confidence to join the program. I am the kind of person that needs reassurances in my life and I was made to feel that I do not need to worry. I can truly say that if I know of someone that needs help in settling a debt, I will call on DebtRx.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Tori provided me with excellent service and I would recommend her to anyone. She helped me every step of the way and was almost flawless. Very kind, understanding, and polite. Excellent customer service person. She has kept me up to date with all the info I needed and stayed in touch to ensure customer satisfaction. Very professional in her approach and looks to service the customers' needs.

Debt RX Company Information

Debt Settlement Group (Debt RX)
5257 Buckeystown Pike #127