Find the Best Debt Consolidation in Orlando, FL
Top 8 Orlando Debt Relief Companies
|Freedom Debt Relief||Read 21,574 Reviews|
Specializes in debt settlement services only. Debt can be settled in 24-48 months, and fees range from 15-25%. $15,000 minimum debt required. Track progress 24-7 via online dashboard. No-risk debt-relief consultation offered.
|Consolidated Credit Solutions||Read 1,407 Reviews|
Reduce credit card payments by up to 30-50%. Offers free online financial education webinars and three debt solutions, including debt consolidation. Specialized credit counseling available for military families.
|Pacific Debt Inc||Read 540 Reviews|
$10,000 minimum debt required. Low monthly program payment and no upfront fees. Service fees vary between 15 and 25% of the total debt enrolled. Most results take 24-48 months. Offers debt negotiation, but not consolidation loans.
|Bader Law Office||Read Author Review|
Offers estate planning and consultations for bankruptcy, foreclosure and student loan relief. Helps decide the right debt relief procedure by assessing clients’ finances and determining their needs.
|Debt Reduction Services Orlando||Read Author Review|
Offers debt consolidation, credit counseling, student loan counseling, bankruptcy services and financial education courses. Provides free counseling and budgeting advice to clients.
|Florida Debt Relief Help||Read Author Review|
Reduces your debt by up to 50%. Offers a four-step program focused on debt settlement. Helps with negotiating and reducing your overall debt, including credit card debt and unsecured loans.
|Kramer Law||Read Author Review|
Offers free consultations. Provides a variety of debt relief services, including protecting clients’ assets, negotiating lump-sum debt settlements, disputing invalid debts and filing for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
|Law Offices of Joseph J Mancuso||Read Author Review|
Provides free initial consultations and 24/7 availability. Helps with foreclosures, repossessions, debt settlement, collection abuse and filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Offers financing.
The average Florida resident has $5,800 in credit card debt. When unforeseen circumstances come up, a formerly manageable amount of debt can suddenly become a problem. If you’re struggling with credit card debt, Florida debt relief companies can help.
How to qualify for debt relief in Orlando
Debt consolidation loans allow Florida residents to combine multiple debts into one easy-to-manage payment. You might qualify for a debt consolidation loan if:
- Your unsecured debt is greater than $10,000
- Your credit score is above 600
- You have a steady source of income
Debt consolidation loans in Florida often carry lower interest rates than credit cards, which means they typically have lower monthly payments. However, debt consolidation loans aren’t a great option for people with low credit scores because it’s much more difficult for them to get a good interest rate, meaning they may end up paying more over time.
If a debt consolidation loan isn’t right for you, then debt settlement may be an option. The only requirement for debt settlement in Orlando is that you owe a specific amount (usually more than $10,000) of unsecured debt. The required amount of debt varies by company. Debt settlement doesn’t have any credit requirements, but because you stop paying bills during the settlement process, it usually has a negative effect on your credit score.
How does debt relief work in Orlando, FL?
There are several available types of debt relief in Orlando:
- Credit counseling: This service helps Orlando residents assess their financial situations and determine the right course of action for debt relief. Some nonprofits offer credit counseling for free. This is a good option for someone who wants to get out of debt but isn’t sure what step they should take first.
- Debt consolidation: This service allows you to combine multiple debts into one single account to lower your monthly payments. There are two ways to consolidate debt: debt consolidation loans and debt management programs. Debt consolidation loans pay off your old creditors and leave you with one monthly payment that typically has a lower interest rate. Debt management programs are similar, but consumers must run their payments through a Florida debt relief company instead of a new loan.
- Debt settlement: This service helps reduce or eliminate debt by making lump sum payments that are less than the total amount you owe a creditor. During the debt settlement process, you make affordable monthly payments into an account set aside for debt settlement purposes. The company you choose to represent you to your creditors uses these funds to negotiate lump-sum payments to settle debts.
- Bankruptcy: This should only be used as a last resort because of the significant effect it has on your credit score and financial history. If you have no other options, consult an Orlando bankruptcy lawyer to find out what filing is right for you.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Orlando debt relief company information
The Law Offices of Joseph J Mancuso provides a variety of debt relief options, including debt settlement, foreclosure relief and Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing. It also offers flexible financing options and free initial consultations.
- Address: 37 N. Orange Ave., Ste. 500, Orlando, FL 32801
- Phone number: (407) 378-5488
- Hours of operation: M - F: 9am - 5pm
- Website: orlandodebtlawyer.com
Florida Debt Relief Help provides debt relief services, including debt settlement. The company evaluates customers’ finances for free. It employs debt specialists who negotiate settlements with creditors for each customer’s overall amount of debt, including credit card debt, unsecured loans and department store cards.
- Address: Serves Orlando residents
- Phone number: (724) 861-3401
- Hours of operation: M - F: 9am. - 8pm
- Website: floridadebtreliefhelp.com
Bader Law Office provides a variety of Florida debt relief solutions, including help with mortgages, credit cards and student loans. It works with customers to determine their best course of action, and it customizes its services depending on customers’ needs and situations.
- Address: 355 W. Alfred St., Tavares, Florida 32778; Multiple locations
- Phone number: (352) 343-5554
- Hours of operation: Call for hours
- Website: bbaderlaw.com
Kramer Law specializes in multiple debt settlement and debt relief options, including negotiating lump-sum debt settlements, defending against creditors’ legal actions, helping with home loan workouts, finding foreclosure alternatives and handling loan modification and forbearance. The office also offers free case evaluations.
- Address: 999 Douglas Ave., Ste. 3333, Altamonte Springs, Florida 32714; Multiple locations
- Phone number: (407) 834-4847
- Hours of operation: Call for hours
- Website: mykramerlawfirm.com
Debt Reduction Services offers debt consolidation, credit counseling, student loan forgiveness and bankruptcy assistance. Customers receive free, 24/7 webinar access that covers a variety of financial issues so they can learn how to avoid financial mistakes in the future.
- Address: Serves Orlando residents
- Phone number: (866) 688-3328
- Hours of operation: M - F: 9am - 8pm
- Website: debtreductionservices.org
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.