1.06/5
Based on 96 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a loan company?

cenlar.com

503 Cenlar Central Loan Administration Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

I asked CENLAR how to remove PMI from my mortgage and they suggested I have an appraisal done to my house. I agreed, and they set up the appraisal. I also asked CENLAR if they provide home equity line of credits, they said no, so I had to go to another bank. The other bank then asks for an appraisal of the home to get the HELOC, and since I had already had an appraisal done for CENLAR, I figured I could use the same report for the other bank. I was wrong. Once I get my appraisal report, it doesn’t have my name as the borrower, so the other bank does not accept it.

I got in touch with the appraiser, and he tells me he cannot revise the report unless CENLAR asked him to. I emailed CENLAR about this, and received nothing. The only thing I received was an automated email from CENLAR saying they will remove PMI, but nothing else. I sent them two more emails, and nothing. Now I have to go and spend another $600 less than a month later to get another appraisal for the other bank. CENLAR has been the worst company I’ve ever dealt with, and I will refinance my mortgage and go to another bank as soon as possible.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

This company is terrible to work with. It takes them weeks to read one piece of paper. If they need additional documents they write you a letter. I requested they call or email also. They close your file if you do not respond within a few days and that includes the mail time. I have been messing with this company for 8 months. It is a nightmare.

Get expert buying tips about Loan Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Our mortgage was transferred to Cenlar from J. G. Wentworth Home Lending in Aug 2018. We made a 700.00 payment to the principle when JGW was still servicing the loan. Cenlar will not recognize the 700.00 payment. I have been writing messages, calling them and they say they cannot find this payment even though JGW gave me the receipt and statement, which I sent to Cenlar. I send a copy of my bank statement, they will not accept that either. The bank said that is all the proof that they can give. I am very scared going forward that my payments with not be recognized in the future or I will have big problems with this mortgage company doing shady business.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

These people are not professional at all. I am recently widowed and it is taking time for my lawyer to get things squared away. They refuse to speak with me on the phone. I dealt with a very rude employee whose name is Anthony. Absolutely no concern in his voice, no empathy. They erroneously charged me a late fee and he kept challenging me as if I did something wrong. I am done dealing with them at this point. It has gone back to my lawyer. I need to refinance the home anyway so am praying I can switch to another lender. Note to Cenlar: Your "customer service" reps shouldn't be jaded.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Consistently long hold times - sometimes over an hour. The company is a scam and does everything they can to pilfer people's pockets. We've been going through a deed in lieu process for my elderly in-laws since last December and they lost the original 56-page packet we sent them via certified mail so we had to resubmit the documents in April because "they expired." It's been a comedy of errors ever since. They request an item and we alert them that they actually received the item months ago. Repeat this 20x and you know where we're at with them. They are not honest and will raise a payment etc. without notification. Do not auto draft with this company. Mail your check or better yet, find another mortgage company!! Cenlar is a bottom feeder company with poor technology and no recourse (or management) to call unless you get an attorney. Their staff is rude and has East Coast attitude!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cenlar Central Loan Administration?

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

About two months ago (June) I signed up for automatic payments after nearly four years of paying manually. Soon after our house was put on the market and went under contract. The following month (July), I paid manually out of habit, and the automatic payment was also taken out. Our home was scheduled for closing and the loan would be paid off before the September payment was due as our online account stated the next payment was due 1 September, so I did not think August would be an issue. Well, August rolled around and the payment was still taken out. I called the company to request a refund for the last payment and was told that because it was "my fault" they could not provide a refund. So now I've lost over $1300 on a home that I won't even own at the time the payment should have been due. I asked to speak with a manager and was sent back through the original routing system. So frustrating.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

I just received notice that my current mortgage provider has transferred my loan over to CENLAR effective August 16, 2018. After reading all the negative reviews about this company, what kind of recourse can be taken? I don’t want to go through all the nightmares these reviewers have gone through. I’m not waiting until it’s too late and my credit gets ruined because of a poorly managed company such as this one. What can be done?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

Every month when I try to login to make my house payment, it always says I don't have access to login. I reset my password, it takes, then when I try to login it still doesn't work. I'm so beyond sick of this website. I tried to sign up for auto-pay, my legal name on the mortgage is Cynthia and the name on my bank account is Cindy so they won't allow me to auto pay. Ridiculous. Who gives a rats ** what the name on the account is as long as they're getting paid? Total stupidity. They suck.

Original review: July 21, 2018

June 25, 2018 I received my insurance claim funds check, due to flood. I was required to get a second signature from my mortgage company, they had me sign the check for $30,888.30 and over-nighted/FEDEX to Cenlar, and assured me I would receive a check for that amount in my name within... Well, I haven't received a check and I checked with insurance if I could request those funds $30,888.30 to pay off mortgage, they approved transaction. On 07/05/2018 I requested mortgage payoff using my insurance funds $30,888.30. To date 07/21/2018 all I have received is lies and Cenlar deposited my $30,888.34 in a restricted escrow account on 06/01/2018. I was requested 8,175.34 which I did on 07/06/2018 to principal. So I have called 6-8 different people at Cenlar, got 6-8 different stories (lies) which none have transpired nor has my mortgage been paid off or funds returned to me. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?

Original review: July 6, 2018

Customer service, this place has none. Professional, reliable, legitimate, not even! First they don't want to talk to you. Next, they don't want to tell the truth. Lastly the don't live up to escrow responsibilities. They let my Home Owners Insurance (required by VA) lapse in spite of several requests made by the insurance company for payment and made no attempt to notify me. When I finally got hold of someone, Paul **, he fed me one lie after another, nothing he has told is true. I went out and purchased another policy and paid for the year in full. Gave Paul the information and declaration. He said he would review and adjust my mortgage payment accordingly. Within a month I receive a statement showing that monies for HOI are still being pulled into escrow. Call and leave 4 unreturned voicemails for Paul. Customer service reps are even worse, they think that the question "Is your phone number cell,work, or home?" is a security question (it is unverifiable).

Finally, after calling the person that originated the loan, Carlos **, did Paul call me back. In the many calls I had to make, I found out that in addition to continuing to bill me for my prepaid HOI, they (CENLAR) actually paid the insurance a second time, in full, $667.00. They refused to pay the first company $179.00 to maintain insurance on the house and paid $667.00 without any demand from the insurance company or authorization from me. Isn't the purpose of escrow to insure that payments, legitimate payments, are made in a timely and accurate fashion? How is this legal? DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this company!

Original review: July 2, 2018

First I will start by saying during hurricane Harvey they did not ending up doing with they told us on the phone when we called after the hurricane. My escrow account has been screwed up ever since, they have not credited payment after I called in and got confirmation numbers that confirms that I made my monthly payment. I therefore have to call again and then find out the why's my payment did not post, oh they are not sure but will take another one. I cannot get anyone on the phone to get my escrow account straight, I switched insurance and send them the paid receipt, binder and so did my agent! Plus I called them, the day I bound and faxed in the information and the following day to have a conversation with them about NOT paying for it as the balance is ZERO! My agent sent me what they send which was a receipt showing paid in full... They are saying my agent sent in a bill due requesting the check be overnighted.

I am in process of gathering all the hard information. I am sick of the run around for the last 7 months! I have now been on hold for over 2 hours, the first hour and few minutes they hung me up! I have all my documentation which is why I only call from my cell phone everything is timed, stamped and dated. Plus I have about 4 pages of a spiral notebook full of notes, times, who, and what I was told or what the action was... The customer service agents don't know anything, they push you off onto the next person. I have had several times they ask if they can put me on hold for a few and then they drop me back into the queue.

Now please understand, I am direct, I am not warm and fuzzy! I am also firm, which they do not like, however this is my money, my home they are playing with! They do not take it seriously whatsoever! My next stop is the CFPB... I am sick of all of this and for me it is even more frustrating as I have been a mortgage originator for almost 25 years. My payment is going up and up for all of their mistakes... I am not sitting around to wait to see if the system straightens it out, while I am paying a higher note. They made the mistake they need to correct it and take responsibility...

Original review: June 27, 2018

Home flooded in Harvey. Cenlar used every reason not to give me my flood insurance money. I had flood insurance and it paid me over 60,000 dollars to fix the house. Cenlar kept the funds and I had to use my own money to fix it then they gave me the money after it was complete. They also used every excuse to collect money from me. They raised my payment 100 a month for flood insurance when I paid it out of pocket. When I notified them about it and showed them they never paid out of my escrow. They said I would have to submit a receipt. Which I did but it wasn't good enough. Sold the house and it is taking over a month to get escrow refunded. Worst mortgage company ever dealt with. Warning. Stay away.

Original review: June 25, 2018

When I refinanced I was told that my escrow would be necessary for one year -- I only had 25 percent and they wanted 30 percent. In June 2017 I faxed them (as instructions said) to end escrow only to be informed I was .5% short of 30 and that I needed 24 months of payment, not 12 -- which is not what Wyndham told me and that I had to go until June 2018.

June 4th 2018 I applied to get my escrow back -- and they told me 1) no, I hadn't had enough payments - which I proved them wrong and then 2) said I had to wait until the end of July -- which I showed them their letter to me stating June 2018. They pay homeowners wrong, they paid taxes wrong date -- they are horrible!! ASK WHO IS THE loan administrator before taking out a loan -- if it is CENLAR - do not take the mortgage!! Oh - and they do not respond to faxes, emails or telephone calls. IF I can get a real person - they route me right back to the main menu!! They do not answer questions!!! Terrible, Terrible customer service.

Original review: June 20, 2018

Our loan was sold to this company in January, 2018. We were not immediately notified, when we were, it was via email. I couldn't sign into the link provided, I had less than a week to pay our mortgage. Long story short, after 11 hours on the phone (mostly on hold) I was able to finally get a proper link to proceed monthly. The customer service (except for Debby **) was horrible. The employees are rude and indifferent. But, I was relieved that we were set up, ready to go. Fast forward to today...I received an email this morning telling me my loan was sold again. They asked that I send my login to the "new" account. All I need is my SSN. I thought this was weird so I called them directly. I was told that my loan was sold and given a new loan #. Great! Except that it is the same loan # as my current loan.

Well, this can't be true, I was told. Then I was told, they have not emailed me for a long time, they did not send this email. However, maybe they did. Carlos said that maybe their records were not updated yet. He said it could be risky to enter data on this link. I asked him if he was going to report the possible fraud...not his department! He couldn't have cared less. He did say if I was concerned, I can call in my payment for a $5.00 fee. "Why would I pay $60.00 annually when the issue is yours," I asked him. Overall, this company has no idea what the heck is going on! I wish they would transfer my loan, immediately. Dealing with this company is a nightmare. So many people have filed bitter complaints. How are they still in business? A must to avoid!

Original review: June 19, 2018

I registered a month ago. This month when I tried to log in, I could not get in. I got an error message: "Have you re-registered your account yet? If this is your first time logging into our new website, you must re-register your account by clicking the “Register Now” button. If you have already re-registered your account and need assistance with your login credentials, please use the forgot password/username links below. If you have been locked out of your account, please click on the forgot password link and follow the instructions to reset your password. This will unlock your account."

I went through all the steps and still could not get in. So there is an option for an online chat. So I clicked that. I had to fill out a form to get to someone who answered the online chat. However, once I had reached that person, before she could help she required almost all the same information I had filled out to reach an online chat person.

Went through all the steps above once again and still could not get into my account. This was the final response from the online chat person: "I would recommend you to call in to speak with a live agent." It is user unfriendly and when a troubleshooter cannot solve problems says something about the bank. Deserves less than one star. I had someone I chatted with. I had to give information all over again. Cenlar is the most user unfriendly site I have experienced in a long time. Online chat finally.

Original review: June 5, 2018

Foreclosure - We just called Cenlar concerning a letter they sent to us. The mortgage is in my husband's name but he has given them permission, to keep on record, to speak with me. Their letter claims that they want to help us keep our home and can provide several options. However, we just called them, and the idiot disconnected the call because we wanted to speak with him on speaker phone. He claimed that Cenlar does not allow speakerphone calls. He didn't give us the option to take off the speaker but abruptly hung up. We have informed them in previous conversations that we were recording the conversation and they also abruptly hung up. This has to be one of the worst mortgage service companies. We do not believe that they want to help but rather are forced to give options by the government or banking oversight. We would be very interested in joining a class action suit against this horrible company.

Original review: June 4, 2018

I own a condo that Cenlar is holding the mortgage on, and ever since, they have continuously sent me letters stating that we have inadequate flood insurance. My insurance company calls them every time to explain we have the maximum allowed, and they say EVERY YEAR that they're going to correct the "coding in the system", yet it never happens. Just received another letter after being told that it won't happen again (on May 5th of this year). They are the most incompetent company I have ever come across. Is there legal recourse available?

Original review: June 1, 2018

You can call 10 times in one day and you will receive 10 different answers for the same question. Cenlar needs a better trainee program where all of their employees are on the same page with what they say. Thanks to the misinformation they provided me, I was forced to sign a loan modification that is only beneficial for them.

Now I have to pay my first payment of the modification and nobody knows what I am talking about, after sending all the notarized documents they required, no one knows how much I have to pay. What we agreed on the modification paperwork that was signed and notarized is not what they have on their system and now they are saying that there was a change on the modification... I am supposed to pay less now, but instead they are charging me more than I used to pay before the modification. Makes NO SENSE AT ALL! On top of that it doesn't matter that your conversations are recorded. I have asked several times for them to hear and the recordings so they can prove that what I am saying is true and they won't do it.

Original review: May 21, 2018

Cenlar is an extremely incompetent company. Their customer service is disappointing. I have called at least 12-15 times since February 2018 about an issue with my escrow account and it still has not be resolved. There was an overpayment to my taxes of $807.19 for 2017. My school taxes sent the overage payment back to me. My county taxes sent the check to Cenlar. I requested from Cenlar, multiple times that the overage be sent to me. Then today I learned that they put $391.12 of the overage back into my escrow. I wanted overage money sent to me, not delegate as they wish.

They have my estimated escrow extremely high, so I ask for the escrow account to be reanalyzed. I was told it has been done and my escrow for taxes were correct. I contact my county and school taxes and they said the estimated taxes that Cenlar have are not correct. First, they did not send me my money for the overage of escrow. Second, they refuse to use the correct estimated taxes from my county and school taxes. I even sent them proof of the correct estimated taxes. Third, The employees that I have spoken to on the phone have been rude, condescending and will not listen to the issue at hand.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I received a delinquent tax notice in February from my local school district. Immediately I called Cenlar for assistance. After 10 calls and emails spanning from February to April, I was told to disregard the delinquent notice, and that no taxes were owed. In reality, I was delinquent with the county and school district, due to an error that the county made two years ago.

At this point I involved a tax consultant and had to pay both tax authorities on my own, including accrued interest, which was almost $5,000. I wrote a formal complaint to Cenlar, asking them to reimburse me for the accrued interest, and they told me that it wasn’t their fault. This was an error by the county and ultimately I’m responsible for the payments because these bills were “supplemental” due to the error, and that’s not part of their contract. How was I supposed to know that? And if they would have told me that when I called in February, I would have paid at that time and not owed the accrued interest.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Cenlar has put force placed insurance on a condo I own in Hilton Head Island, S.C. for the last two years. I faxed proof of coverage each year when I received a notification of proof of coverage. Cenlar's response is that because CENLAR wasn't listed as mortgagee on my policy the coverage was forced placed. Ridiculous. CENLAR bought my loan from Liberty Savings Bank. They claim to have left a voice mail for me and also the insurance agency that carries the property coverage. No such voice mail was ever received by me. As a matter of fact I would have probably never picked up on the charge if I hadn't gone into my CENLAR escrow account and checked it this year. It took them about a month to reply to my request for corrections which I am still trying to work out. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. THIS APPEARS TO BE A PATTERN USED BY THEM.

Original review: May 10, 2018

My mortgage was sold to this company and I have had serious damage to my credit since. Cenlar has inaccurately reported payments as 30 days late to the bureaus and deliberately refuse to update the proper status. This is to prevent the consumer from improving their mortgage and ending the relationship with Cenlar. They are dishonest in verbal contact and never respond with context in their written communication. The company continues to violate the Fair Debt Collection and Fair Credit Reporting acts without fear. By all means, do NOT do business with this group. I have never experienced this level of treatment from a legal outfit but that is because the consumer is not a customer, to Cenlar the consumer is a victim.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I had my loan bought out recently by this company. My payment changed due to escrow changing. I sent in the old payment amount, and they returned my payments. When I found out, I told them I hadn't received the return payments, and they must have gotten lost in the mail. It has taken them a 1 month to resolve this matter. They keep giving me the shuffle around when I call. I spoke to a manager named Chevon at extension **. She instructed me that she would call me back when she could resolve the issue. Long story short, she never called me back. Every time I call they give me the runaround. They either hang up on me or say they will call me back. They don't apply payments appropriately. Completely inept!!!

Original review: April 27, 2018

I have had my loan for going on 5 years, for no reason whatsoever they upped by PMI, I called, they said it could be removed, then they send me a letter saying, evidently their original customer service person doesn't know the % or it keeps moving. My point being there was no reason for the increase!!! I am going to let you know and the Better Business Bureau and my real estate friends... and I have several NOT to use them!!! I called, they said I was eligible.

Original review: April 27, 2018

Residential Mortgage - Due to selling my house in Dec I ended up paying my property taxes 2x (not Cenlar's fault). I have been working to clear this up since January... which is where my issue stems. Instead of signing the release forms to allow the city to refund my taxes to me, Cenlar had its 3rd party agency collect the amounts. They received the monies (well over $10,000) in February, yet have refused to refund the money to me despite multiple requests and multiple verbal confirmations from their customer service department stating that the "check will go out shortly". I recently elevated the situation to a customer service manager, Paul **. He told me that the previous agents had not fully looked into the situation, but he would. He responded with one follow up email, but since has disappeared. I am guessing I will have to get a lawyer in order to recoup my money.

Original review: April 25, 2018

18 months ago, after paying the mortgage on time for 10 years, our payment was going to go up from $950 to $2200 because we had an interest only loan which became a principal and interest loan, which we could not afford. I tried to ask for time to sell the house. I tried to get them to extend the interest only payment until I sold the house. I ask for a deed in lieu, I ask for a Short sale. I sent paperwork to them for over a year and they ignored every effort I made to get past this problem. I hired a realtor and an agency that tried to help me. Cenlar ignored every effort that I tried. They foreclosed on my house last week without any contact. This was GMAC mortgage that was transferred due to GMAC bankruptcy. The Fed gave them money to create Ally Bank and I got nothing. Talk about Corruption!

Original review: April 25, 2018

Last year Cenlar added an additional Insurance Policy with flood insurance to my mortgage, therefore increasing my mortgage payments due to an escrow shortage. I have insurance through American Family and they added Travelers Insurance Company, and I have a third floor condo so funny they would add flood insurance, they issued me a refund.

One year later today, I am at a shortage again in escrow and my monthly mortgage payments are going up, this time they said my taxes increased, and because of the refund check that both combined added to my escrow shortage. I am calling Tax Dept. tomorrow and getting a report from Cenlar to go over everything. I saw all these comments and my heart hurts to see these reviews. I just spoke with the law office that sued and settled the case ** vs. Cenlar, Attorney Max ** foreclosure boot camp, Ms. Hao ** and Baraza Law firm were all involved with the success. I truly want to just find a new loan, somewhere else, because something just isn’t right.

Original review: April 20, 2018

BEWARE!!! Since July 2017, I have been dealing with the most INCOMPETENT BUNCH OF ILLITERATE PEOPLE THAT I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF DEALING WITH, IN MY LIFE! Not one single person that you speak to knows the answer to ANYTHING and when they don't know, they just hang up! I spent over 5 hours of my life, that I can't get back, trying to have them fix their "Annual Escrow Projection" for the year to come. After being hung up on, 4 times, I finally spoke with someone that said she understood my issue and would fix it before the new payment increase/decrease would take place, IN September 2017. We own 2 plots, one for our home and the other is a lot right next to the house. We pay property taxes every 6 months and obviously the taxes for the house are much greater. These MORONS double booked the property taxes for the house 4 times, instead of 2, which made our "escrow short".

Our monthly mortgage went up over $100 plus per month, according to their projections. When I didn't receive the "updated" escrow analysis, I wrote not 1 but 3 letters requesting under the RESPA act that they fix their errors. Well, that never happened! When it came time for their "inflated" amount, I sent them the correct amount, which was actually a little lower than the prior year. THEY HELD THE CHECKS AND FORECLOSED ON MY HOUSE! I NEVER received a "default" letter, well let me say that I did, AFTER they foreclosed! Apparently, they DON'T take "partial payments", as they stated. I asked them where my checks were and 3 different reps HAD NO CLUE! According to my contract with the "original lender", who isn't actually our lender but in fact a MORTGAGE SERVICER, we could make partial payments.

Although these weren't partial payments, they just put the check up and then after they foreclosed, the checks mysteriously appeared and they mailed them back! I had to put up almost $400.00 to file Chapter 13 to stop the sale of our home. We didn't find out through them nor their attorney about the sale, at first. In fact, I got my mail one afternoon and received a bunch of letters from other Chapter 13 attorneys and THAT WAS WHEN I FOUND OUT THE HOUSE WAS UP FOR SALE - they wanted to "represent us in filing Chapter 13... WHAT??! Then, I panicked and called one of the attorneys that I received a letter from because the only way CENLAR would stop the sale was if I paid the loan up current. Well let's see, the loan WAS paid but they wanted late fees, property inspection fees... The amount was almost $4,000 more than we OWED THEM!

This being our first home, I sent the attorney $3,000 for help. He assured me that he would do this and that, **! I ended up losing the money and found out less than a week before the sale that I WAS PRETTY MUCH SCREWED! I then researched and called the HOPE hotline. I worked out a loan modification agreement but I wanted them to fix their errors because had they NOT have charged us an inflated rate to begin with, THE LOAN WOULD BE FINE. Long story short, I am now waiting for another attorney to look over the paperwork so we don't lose our home! This has been the 2nd worst experience of my life... The first was when we waited for almost 3 months to even close on this house! CENLAR has destroyed our credit and have reported totally inaccurate information to the credit bureaus...

You can BET that I will be filing charges against them for that. For now, I am trying to save my home... It has literally consumed my entire life for about a month and a half now! I have a 9 year old son and he has asked for me to play with him but I CAN'T and I try to explain that BAD people are trying to take our house and I have to concentrate on this but to see his poor face, it is upsetting and unsettling, to say the very least! If anyone has any suggestions on how to nail these S.O.B.'s, I am all ears! I will do anything to make them pay for turning my life and my family's upside down! If there are any attorney's (that don't want $12,000 plus) that can help, please sent me a message...

THEY HAVE VIOLATED A FEW ACTS, THAT I CAN PROVE, and I want to nail them to the wall! Sorry so long, I just had to get it out! No one else to vent to and I came across so many people complaining about them, I thought I would put my story out... PEOPLE, BE VERY CAREFUL! They are slime and will pull dirty ** to get your home, by any means possible, all due to their mistakes!!!

Original review: April 19, 2018

They are overcharging me on my escrow account. Property taxes were lowered after we homesteaded property significantly and insurance premiums were also reduced. Somehow my payment jumped over $200 per month. We have sent in the required info to correct this increase FOUR times yet they claim to not have it. Never heard of this company until our loan was sold to them after purchase. Completely disorganized company and customer service reps are no help!

Original review: April 19, 2018

We've never miss one payment nor have we ever been late for payment, yet we are being evicted out of a house. Our loan was sold to Cenlar but yet Cenlar never notified us that they had a loan (I do put some of the blame on the previous company as well for this as well). Regardless, once we found out that Cenlar had our loan we paid them on time every month for maybe about a year-and-a-half. One day when we called to make a payment they told us that they no longer had our account. Turns out they'd actually sold our loan to another company a long time ago and never told us, but yet they were still taking our payments every month. We did some research to find out what was going on with our house since we'd discovered we'd apparently been paying the wrong company, and it turns out that not only was it in foreclosure but it had recently been sold!

We are now working with the company that represents individuals like us - who have documentation of every payment and phone records with the dates that we called Cenlar to make the payments - that are being unlawfully removed or evicted from their house. However there's still nothing anyone can do at this point to reverse the fact that our house has been sold... meaning our family has to leave our house within a reasonable amount of time and find another place to live.

The biggest issue I have with all of this is that, I could understand if we were notified that Cenlar no longer had our loan, but we were not. Even worse, there's tons of people who are still living in homes who are two and three months behind on house payments, but yet our family who paid promptly and on time every month is being asked to leave because Cenlar was still accepting payments that should have been going to another company that they failed to let us know they'd sold the loan to. I would not recommend Cenlar to anyone. They may be helpful to some people, but from what I can tell it appears they have way more complaints and compliments.

Not sure about Cenlar Central Loan Administration?
    Take our two minute quiz to find the right Loan Companies for you.

Cenlar Central Loan Administration Company Information

www.cenlar.com

Want to know more?
    You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business