Cenlar Central Loan Administration

cenlar.com

Compare Loan Companies

Research top Loan Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

We fell behind on our payments back in September 16 and entered into a repayment agreement which I was verbally told would end January of 2017 and February would put us back on track with normal payment. We did our part and I just found out we are still behind a month because the rep that made out the agreement didn't account for January payment. This defeats the purpose of a repayment plan and now we are behind a payment. Cenlar only apologizes and asked if I want to get put on another repayment plan and pay their late fee plus 30 day delinquency on credit. They are HORRID!!!

My loan was recently bought by Cenlar and it is by far the worst company I have ever dealt with! Their customer service is horrendous and you get different information every time you call. Most importantly, they have not paid my property taxes to date. They received my loan in August. The previous loan company paid my August tax bill. Cenlar never paid November. I have contacted them several times about it. The first time they said they didn't understand why it wasn't paid but they would look into it. The second time, they asked me to fax a copy of the most recent tax bill along with the delinquency notice.

The third time, today, they told me that they were still reviewing my property information before they could make a payment. What does that even mean??? She then told me that they have a new process for handling delinquent tax payments, which only tells me that this happens quite frequently and told me to email them the tax bill and delinquency notice. They have an email address specifically for tax delinquencies!!! Well now February's payment is due as well. I would just like to know if there is any way to change loan servicing companies before my house is sold due to unpaid property taxes!

I would never recommend the company to anyone. They are very slow and lack of communication to one another and to the facilitator who has been contacting them to checking on the status of the loan. We have been waiting on a loan approval letter for over 2 months now. First they say we will have it on a certain day then the facilitator tells my realtor that the person is out or on vacation which is very unacceptable. It seem like every time she calls (Facilitator) she tells my realtor that they are out on vacation or they will say to her "we will get to it as soon as we can, we are under staff" some type of excuse. Instead of giving it to someone else or have someone else take it over so the loan can get finish.

I'm just not understanding this. Plus I feel if you don't have enough employee to handle this type of loan process you shouldn't be taking on a short sale/foreclosure loan. It seems like they don't want to sell the house when the house is in a short sale status. The bank has a better chance of getting close to what they are asking compared to it going into foreclosure and then they would get less. Who would figure that's not rocket science. PLEASE EXCUSE MY WORDING. I am just so frustrated and this is so unacceptable. I just don't understand. Everything has been submitted in a timely manner, the sellers have signed off on everything that was asked and required, and the buyers has also did them the same everything has been done that needs to be done. Appraisal etc. What is the hold up. They say one thing then they do another or they are not returning the calls. It's always something.

Wow I read these reviews and I realize that I am not crazy and the company is really trying to rip people off. I made payments to them with money orders that my account never got credit for. They don't send me my bill so I call. They say on the phone I can get my bill online but for some reason I can't log onto my account to get to my bill. And on and on. It's my belief the company is after your house and they are doing all they can to make you delinquent. Hopefully somebody someday goes after these guys.

I acquired this loan through my credit union and thought that I was actually getting a loan through my credit union. However, when I sat down to sign the papers, I noticed that Cenlar was at the top of them. At that moment, I should have gotten up and walked away, but I wanted my house very badly and everything else had gone really well. I was told that it would be easy for me to make bi-monthly payments. No, I was to make a payment every other Friday and some months I would be making three payments and I cannot afford that. I was lied to.

About a month ago, I got a bill for $3,229 and was told that my house payment was going up $200 because of escrow shortages. I freaked. That is a lot of money to come up with for bill that was sent to me due in two weeks. When I contacted my financial advisor, one I have 401k through, they put me in touch with a loan officer they work with. When I spoke with him, he said there is nothing in 20 years that he hasn't seen and can't handle. Two days later he called me back and he said in 20 years he'd never seen anything screwed up as badly as my escrow was. One, they haven't paid my city taxes since July of 2016. When I said I wasn't sent to bill by the city, he said, "no, they would send the bill to the company who's supposed to be paying them." He told me that the city had not been paid and then they took everything that I had in escrow and paid it in one big lump sum which shorted me for the bill for the other half of the year.

Then they turned around and billed me for the entire amount plus $200 a month to cover 2017 and part of 2018. I have a very good credit rating, so it was easy for me to get another loan, but the interest rate is higher than the one offered through Cenlar. In this process, I found out that because I'm a teacher my appraisal could have been free. Cenlar charged me $500. I found out that I did not have to pay PMI points because my credit rating is well over 800 and I put down enough money on the house, but Cenlar built PMI into my payment. On my new loan, the payments are actually less than the original payments Cenlar had set up for me, all of this with the higher annual percentage rate. I Googled Cenlar and find out that 90% of the complaints are about escrow. I'm thankful I have good credit or I would have been stuck with these idiots. As is I'll be saving $50 a month with a company with an A rating. Buyer beware.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cenlar Central Loan Administration?

I have been dealing with this company for the past year. All I can say is wow. Customer service is terrible, management is incompetent, and it seems like nobody is qualified to help you. They try to make it seem like you have a problem. It all started when my loan was sold. Suddenly my payment went from 800 to 1200. They claimed that my escrow and taxes went up and that's why there was a discrepancy in the payment. So I paid the full escrow off, but to my surprise there was no change in my payment. After 5 calls a day for months, and getting a lawyer involved, they finally decided to look into my account, and determined that I had been overpaying for the last 6 months. I am no longer with this company, thank God. But be warned, they are scamming people and I recommend getting out ASAP. Thankfully I was blessed to be financially able to fight, because I could have lost my home.

Called in to make an electronic payment. Put on hold for 20 minutes then told I had the wrong department (couldn't have told me that in the beginning?) then transferred to a rep that was rude, disrespectful and incompetent. I asked for her supervisor and she cut me off. I called back and asked for a supervisor right off. Put me on hold for 23 minutes then came back on and said she would transfer me. Transferred to a voicemail that wouldn't let me leave a message! Called back and have been on hold for 10 minutes so far.

Our home loan was sold to this company which required that we pay into an escrow account for our taxes and insurance. They failed to pay our insurance premium in full resulting in the insurance company threatening to cancel our policy. After attempting to get this resolved through Customer Service, we finally paid the balance ourselves in order to keep our insurance in good standing. We paid off the loan and have received a letter from Cenlar stating that our escrow balance would be returned according to law. However we haven't yet received a refund. After speaking with seven different customer service representatives and a supervisor, we have nothing but eight different explanations and six transferred calls back to the hold on the phone which disconnects after one hour of waiting.

I actually don't have a single complaint about this company. I had Cenlar for 2 years until my loan was sold to another servicing company. They have been more than helpful to me when my payment got lost in the mail. I had contacted customer service 3 times to see if they received it and they allowed me to pay my bill over the phone with no service charge. They have been prompt sending my tax check. I chose the option where they send you a check and you send back the receipt once it's been paid. And my tax information was also sent in a timely manner. I guess my loan wasn't complicated or anything but I never had anything but positive experiences with this company and customer service was very helpful and informative.

I have to tell everyone this company Cenlar is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my entire life!! When you call to get something done they make you wait on hold at least 10 mins. Then their service reps shuffle you around because they really can't do anything... So you ask for a supervisor and they say they are transferring you... You hold on at least another 10-15 mins and then get dumped back into the pool waiting for a service rep again. You tell the rep you are waiting for a supervisor and they transfer you again, usually the same thing happens again. You get dumped back into the calls waiting to be answered by a service rep.

Finally I get a supervisor and told her my story about the refund payment I was waiting for, since it was an electronic payment she required me to get a hold of my bank and have them fax all the info I had just given her. I did this and she called me back 2 days later and said they had found the payment and the " pay service" would get the refund back to my bank. She said it would take about a week. It has now been 2.5 weeks and I have not seen my refund YET! I have called her 3 times and every time she doesn't answer the phone so I have to leave a message asking her to call me and explain where my payment is at. So far she has not returned my calls and I doubt that she will.

This is not my first rodeo with this company. I have had nothing BUT PROBLEMS for the last 4 years they have handled my mortgage/ insurance. They have mispaid my Escrow insurance 3 years running. Each time it's a matter of at least 6-10 telephone calls with me getting no results from Cenlar but from the insurance people instead. As as matter of fact my insurance company did not want to write the wind policy because of the mortgage company but were forced to in the end because it is "a wind fund offered through the state".

All we want to do is drop PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance, which is $210/month) from our mortgage and we do qualify at every level- even the Loan To Value ratio, though we need an official appraisal to prove this. We've done everything CENLAR asked. Now, they want another $575 (on top of an already cashed check for $475 and despite the appraisal being ordered in their system and showing as 'to be completed 2/5/17').

The PMI Department explanation? "Due to current market conditions, and after reaching out to numerous available appraisal offices, we have located an appraiser that is able to accept the order. However, the fee to proceed, due to the current market conditions, is $1,050.00..." It's point blank extortion. Market conditions in our area actually make appraisals cheaper because of a declining demand, and the max is about $500 - NOT $1,050, and there isn't anything special about our home requiring a more elaborate assessment.

CENLAR is a nightmare to deal with. I was told by someone named Arthur in Customer Service on my first call to CENLAR that the PMI people only had a fax to which I could send my questions about the additional $575, to which I responded, "I don't have a fax. No one uses faxes anymore," and then asked to be transferred to a supervisor. They transferred me to someone named **. She said - no kidding - that the PMI people didn't have phones. When I repeated the notion that the PMI Department didn't have phones back to her, I think she realized how ridiculous it sounded.

At that point, she really did (I think?) try to help. At a point in our conversation, she let the name of the person's name who is handling our PMI removal slip. ** did end up giving me the wrong extension to call her back if ** did not call me on my cell (he did not). Today, ** in Customer Service was kind enough to track ** down though, but I didn't get to speak to **. ** couldn't - ?!? - even put me through to ** voicemail and suggested that she might be busy at the moment. We thought about re-financing just to get away from CENLAR after reading all of the complaints against them, but I learned that our loan could end up right back in their less-than-desirable loan servicing hands. I have followed up numerous times, but still - not even a response back from the PMI department. Not a word...

My loan was originally with Kinecta Federal Credit Union. Cenlar acquired Kinecta Federal Credit Unions loans. Since I bought my home 4 yrs ago, I submitted bimonthly electronic payments on the 10th and 25th of each month. The 2 payments covered my mortgage due the upcoming month with extra money to be applied to my principal. After 4 yrs of this payment methodology, I receive a letter from Cenlar stating they do not accept partial payment. With that said, I immediately made the change to stop all electronic payments being issued to change it to monthly payments. I received a 2nd notice stating I am 2 months past due. I look at my bank account and saw all of my bimonthly payments cleared my bank. Cenlar shows record of receiving my payment but funny things began to happen: misapplication of payment, reversals back and forth, payments held in suspense then released.

Just my luck it occurred when I was refinancing my loan. Cenlar makes my perfect history of paying early look like I'm delinquent owner. Cenlar customer service is requesting I make a 2 month payment at once to catch myself up. To catch up? WTH. Cenlar still has my money in their bank. Cenlar reversed the application of my payment but did not credit my bank account. Credit score is affected and refinancing was a roller coaster of emotion. Customer service does not document calls well. Nor can they resolve the matter. Email didn't work bc I received an automated they are overloaded with emails and once they did respond... All they had to say was I am delinquent on my account.

Yes I am delinquent bc your accounting cannot get it together and you are holding my money hostage!!! If it's too difficult to calculate and apply two payments, please just return to me my electronic checks back so that I can reissue you a pretty payment. I'm not a millionaire. I can't just be poof and throw an additional $4k your way when you make a mistake. Accounting needs help. Customer service needs help. Cenlar needs to help. I need help dealing with resolving the matter. Documented all my phone calls. Pro Bono lawyers want my case?

I'm a US Veteran and I can't believe this people have done this. I moved from TX to FL and wanted to see if they could help me easing the payment play. They approved me for a repayment plan where I had to pay only $390.87 in December (half my mortgage), Dec was when I first enter this plan. The rest was going to be divided in half and added to my original amount for the month of January and February. It sounded good to me. WRONG!!! I just checked my credit score and went down 72 points because they reported me as being 30 days delinquent for the month of December... WHAT!!! I paid them $390.87 and had an agreement with them. Cenlar did not inform me that this was going to happen to my credit report. If they had, I would have not agreed to enter this plan.

I contacted them today to make my January payment of $964.69 (original mortgage amount + what was arranged). Called later to figure out WTF with the credit report, they told me "it's the law for us to report delinquent accounts"... "WHAT!!! I'm not delinquent, I made an arrangement with you!!! I was not inform of this practice"... "Well, as with any other debt if is delinquent it had to be reported". "Well, I know that, but I'm not delinquent with you, I made arrangements so I did not have to be delinquent!!!" Conversation was not going anywhere. Then, "well I will inform the manager..." "Oh so there is a manager I can speak to after you told me that you were the only person I can talk to?" They said that the only way to talk to them is if they put a request to call me. "Well, TELL HIM TO CALL ME!!!"

Then she said, "if they take out that negative report are you going to pay the $1,160.00 to bring your account on track?" "WHAT!!! Are you serious, I just paid you $964.69 according to the arrangement and because of your negligence I HAVE to pay that amount so I can stop my credit report to get any lower!!!" That's insane!!! This company is the worst!!! What happened to helping customers who are making an effort to keep their homes and their credit reports in good standing?!? I did what I thought was right and because of the information they kept from me now my report is in the toilet and I'm dealing with trying to find over $1K so my report doesn't get lower. PLEASE DON'T GET A REPAYMENT PLAN FOR THIS COMPANY AND EVEN BETTER DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM AT ALL!!!

Talked with several of their representative and each provide a different information, none that was fully accurate. Their interdepartmental communication is a joke. My home inspection took 4 phone calls and 7 working days for it to be schedule and at the end I end up calling the inspector myself. That is when they told me that the request were just booked yesterday instead of 7 days earlier. Once the inspection were completed took them 2 weeks to review and release my funds which according to them is a 2-3 day process. Further to that, my insurance payment that they were holding was not released on time and was neglected for 2 weeks. This process should have been resolved in 5-8 business day but with their incompetency and poor management/leadership took over 5 weeks.

This company is a complete disaster! I've had a problem with them for more than three years. Every month, I send my payment and afterwards, receive a letter stating that they never got my payment. I've repeatedly sent bank statements as proof. I was scammed with a modification saying that my payment from 5.5% and that my new mortgage would be 4.5%, which means my payment would decrease. But, "shockingly" the payment was higher than my original payment. This is a scam. After this horrifying catastrophe, they continuously threatened foreclosure and afterwards, I had no choice but to pay them way too much money to avoid this.

Last month, in December, the company took the payment from my bank account on December 13th. I have the bank statement as proof. I called CENLAR and they said I owe a payment for both December and January, while January's bill hadn't even been sent to me as of yet. Also, every day I get a voicemail from the company saying I need to contact them. Every single day. Calling customer service is a headache in itself. Everyone tells me something different.

Today, I contacted them and after putting me on hold for ten minutes, she said she had found proof that I had previously sent in regarding my payments. She then left me with a customer service representative. The representative then told me the same thing saying I still owe for both December and January. This company has killed my credit from 712 to 600. I have to go to court because of this awful company that has harassed me, killed my credit and is overall an incompetent, irresponsible, and stupid company.

Cenlar has serviced two of my loans in the past, and they are leaps and bounds the worst out of any banking related practice in almost 20 years. I once worked in the finance industry and have seen some shady things as well. The call centers are filled with workers who are not trained and have no idea what your needs are as a customer. I have been Homestead Exemption qualified for my most recent home, and even filed all the papers myself and forwarded to them FOUR TIMES over the course of 11 months. They continue to say they never received however I showed them proof via Email. The still did not honor it and have yet to reimburse us the monies owed. If you are in any similar situations, I suggest getting lawyers involved if it's worth your time. WORST COMPANY!!!

I also had numerous problems with Cenlar. They are a nightmare of incompetency and inefficiency. My credit union tried to help me when I complained to them about all of the problems I was having with my property taxes, which were paid twice and my hazard insurance which they paid three times in one week! That messed up my escrow so they raised my payments! I finally filed a complaint with OCC and they resolved the issues within a few weeks.

I received a delinquent tax bill for a property tax installment which Cenlar was supposed to pay on my behalf. They state the payment was made and the tax collector refunded the payment back to Cenlar. The tax collector has no record of either transaction. I have been contacting Cenlar for 3 1/2 months to receive documented proof of both transactions. 3 1/2 months have passed and they will not provide the documentation. The best they can do is "submit a request". Each and every time I call to follow up they say "I'm sorry ma'am. All I can do is submit another request." This is the worse mortgage company I've ever dealt with. Avoid at all costs!

They are the worst bank ever in history!!! My loan was purchased by them. I had a 800 credit score and have never been late on a payment in my life!!! We sent them our first payment. They sent it back. We resent it. They called and said, "You're 60 days late!!!" Wtf are you talking about!!! They reported to credit bureau and I went from 800 to 605. They have the worst customer service ever!!!

I had to refinance for a lower house payment in order to keep my home. It started with Loan Depot, they sold my mortgage to Cenlar so, I thought, this may be better, but this company is worse than Loan Depot. I have tried for a year to start biweekly ACH payments. They promise it will start next month, and twice I missed checking, and got hit with a late fee. They promised to credit the late payment, but has not yet done so! My daughter is sure Cenlar is trying to steal my home.

My husband and I are both tax exempt. We closed our first year in late October, which made us pay taxes on our account. Since then for past two years I have faxed tax documents stating and showing he is tax exempt. I have faxed documents 7 times! Each time I get a different operator they state they never received it. They then give me yet another number to fax documents to. Seems like no one knows what or where I should be sending my paperwork. This is the most unorganized company there is. Seems like no one there knows what's going on. We are fed up with Cenlar. We are at the point to where we are going to hire a attorney and write to our senator.

Thankfully, I don't have insurance with this company, but my flood insurance company has chosen them to manage the claim fund disbursements. To that end, I'm deeply saddened that I've been led to encounter this awfully managed organization. They are obstructive in their policies. They behave as though our funds belong to them. They have unreasonable mandates and policies that aren't mentioned on their supposedly all-inclusive website. When you reach their operators, they are unprofessional and inconsistent. I've had pleasant and courteous calls before, but they aren't on the same page at all- some of the representatives are sympathetic and will make amends because they simply want to help, but mostly the ones that answer the calls are disinterested and unprofessional.

Just today, one worker named "Crystal" hung up on me. Imagine that! Just hung up on me. The next one was "Shay" and toward the end of the call, she pretended not to be able to hear me and went through her little tirade "thank you for contacting us... blah blah..." I was like, hold on! "I'm here. Can you hear me?" She ignored me and went ahead and finished her tirade and hung up the phone. At least the next caller "Antoinette" tried to be helpful. But people like Antoinette that work there are few and far between. I'm just trying to get my flood insurance money so I can fix my house. I've been living out of suitcases for four months and I am having to use a credit card to finance my repairs because this company refuses to release them to me.

The company is fly-by-night. They are no count. They are evasive and shady! Their website is often offline, which makes people have to call in by phone to conduct business, only they don't even advertise their own phone number to contact them with. Look at this example straight from their public FAQ: "Talk to us: Our contact number is located on our main mortgage company website or where you found the InsuranceClaimCheck.com website information." How evasive is that? All they had to do was put their phone number down, but sadly this company has no desire to be helpful at all. The website mockingly boasts "Obtaining your claim funds just got easier." This sad excuse for a company is nothing more than a roadblock on the way to recovery. I will never voluntarily do business with them. Avoid at all costs!

CENLAR claims on its website that "the nation's leading loan servicing provider, has been actively engaged in mortgage loan servicing and sub-servicing as a core business for more than 40 years." If that is the case, then the US banking industry is deep, deep trouble - and it helps explain 2008. Based on my personal experience since my first mortgage payment, the business is either incompetent or actively corrupt. I have been through an absolute nightmare, starting with my first payment five months ago. CENLAR claimed it did not receive the payment.

When my bank submitted proof of transmittal, CENLAR then, after weeks had turned into months of spending literally hours on the phone being passed around to different "supervisors" and sometimes simply cut off, being told at every call that my complaint would be/had been sent up to their research department and it would be 5-7 business days before an answer would be forthcoming, CENLAR finally admitted to finding the funds. I asked that the payment be credited to my account but was told that "policy" required that they return the payment to its source in the same way in which they had received it.

After many more weeks of hours-long telephone calls and being passed from one "customer service rep" to another, after demanding to talk with supervisors, being sent directly to voice mail, leaving detailed messages that were never returned, and finally, actually getting to someone who identified herself as a supervisor, I was told the check had been sent back so my bank must have lost it. However, CENLAR could not provide any sort of tracking or trace number and in various subsequent calls I was given three different dates by which CENLAR had supposedly sent the funds back to my bank to be credited to my account, each time trying to blame on my bank for the missing funds.

After two attempts at three-way discussions between an upper level official at my bank, myself, and a CENLAR representative, the CENLAR rep went on record with a third party (my bank rep) claiming to have sent a paper check via regular US mail that very day back to my bank via the third-party provider Check Free and that was the first time any sort of tracking number was provided - the CENLAR rep gave us a check number. I still do not have the missing funds back five months after I made my first house payment. Further, CENLAR did not pay the full amount of the minimum insurance payment due on my house out of my escrow until several calls by my very competent and customer-friendly insurance agent.

I dread the years I am going to have to spend dealing with these incompetents or crooks. Having never EVER made a late payment on anything in my life, this situation has been particularly vexing. It has become hard for me not to feel that CENLAR has done all this on purpose, hoping that I will just give up, make an extra payment and let them keep my hard-earned money. I did give up and make an extra payment after scrimping and saving to be able to do so, but I will not give up on getting those funds back. My bank is actively following up with CENLAR on the disposition of the check they said was in the mail, and I am hopeful, despite all that has gone before, that since we have an actual check number for it, the funds will appear in my account in time for my January payment.

We have called again and have gotten nothing but headaches and nothing gets accomplished. Every time we need some help, we never get it. This company should not exist. I am tax exempt per my state law, and we have sent them letters and even got the county adjuster involved, and yet they refuse to help and adjust payment to reflect this. They are demanding things that will not be circulated for us. You can never speak to anyone else but some operator who doesn't tell you the truth or makes things up. If you can speak to a supervisor they are rude and unaccommodating. Shame on them and servicing veterans.

So, we pay more than our mortgage every month on time with no issues. It is Dec 1 and like usual we call to pay our mortgage only to find we now owe $1800 in back taxes. We were NEVER notified in writing that our account had changed. After fighting for 3 hours with numerous supervisors we were told it was our responsibility to ask about our escrow and increased taxes. By the way Cenlar is responsible by federal law to inform every borrower of any changes and they need your authorization to advance payments of an advancement which we never authorized. Steer clear from D. Randy Horton Homes and Cenlar mortgages.

I have had the same problems. Loan was transferred to them and they applied my payment to a month prior to taking over the loan. Hours and days of phone calls got me nowhere. Was even being sent default notices. Same issues as everyone else. I had to file a complaint with the Comptroller of the Currency ph 800-613-6743 fax 713-336-4301. This was the only way I was able to get the issue resolved. Now trying to make them transfer the loan to a reputable service oriented company without having the costs of a refi. Please file a complaint against this company if you are having problems. They should not be in business.

CENLAR is an extremely unprofessional company. I would go so far as to say corrupt. Calling the insurance claims department is a waste of time. It is a perpetual runaround. When we tried to set up an appointment for a final inspection of repairs, it was repeatedly cancelled by CENLAR not us. It took over a month to get an inspector to check out the repairs. We're now waiting for a check for the funds remaining after the fixing of the flood damages. Again it has been over a month. There is a new reason why the check hasn't been sent whenever we call to pursue reimbursement. So much of my precious time has been lost. AVOID doing business with this company!!!

This company bought my loan in August and if this happens to you watch out. Nothing but horrible customer service and mismanagement of my account. Actually argued with a customer service rep over who should make the call to contact the previous mortgage company on payment I had made to them pre-acquisition of my loan by Cenlar which I didn't know about or consent. He told me he was "too busy" and that I should call them for him and that it would only take a minute. Once again not my problem and probably something the two companies could have discussed when they were buying my loan. Still working on a property tax escrow analysis going on 4 months now. They can't find my information even with my account number but manage to cash my mortgage check and send me a bill every month. Watch out for this company, you are in for endless headaches if you're unfortunate enough to have your loan bought by them.

This is the worse company to do business with. I purchased a house from a builder, and that's how I ended up with these crooks. For 2 years I have spent over 50 hours on the phone, written letters to the top management, and till today, never a call back. They have screwed my loan up totally. I sent them monthly payments, they misapply payments, they send me checks, and then they sent default letters. I have had 5 homes previously, never did I ever have an issue, so why with this bank? They are crooks. At some point one of the reps even told me that they co-mingle funds, which not only is unethical, but illegal too. The senior management is worthless, and refuse to speak to customers. Just by reading the rest of the reviews, it is very clear that they are BIG CROOKS. Stay away from them!!!

I refinanced my mortgage and I've been living in a total nightmare ever since! We've never missed a payment and our escrow has had more than enough going into our account for our taxes. First year... taxes were not being paid, payment goes up! Second year... same thing!!! When you call, you get hung up on by 3 representatives and a supervisor!!! They're so incompetent, and if anyone would dare to really look into it, I'm sure you'd find out they're crooks. Someone is lining their pockets! My plan get rid of them all together!!! They shouldn't even be in business! May the good Lord above bring justice to this very unjust corrupt company.

Cenlar Central Loan Administration Company Profile