Cenlar Central Loan Administration

cenlar.com

Compare Loan Companies

Research top Loan Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

This is the worse company to do business with. I purchased a house from a builder, and that's how I ended up with these crooks. For 2 years I have spent over 50 hours on the phone, written letters to the top management, and till today, never a call back. They have screwed my loan up totally. I sent them monthly payments, they misapply payments, they send me checks, and then they sent default letters. I have had 5 homes previously, never did I ever have an issue, so why with this bank? They are crooks. At some point one of the reps even told me that they co-mingle funds, which not only is unethical, but illegal too. The senior management is worthless, and refuse to speak to customers. Just by reading the rest of the reviews, it is very clear that they are BIG CROOKS. Stay away from them!!!

I refinanced my mortgage and I've been living in a total nightmare ever since! We've never missed a payment and our escrow has had more than enough going into our account for our taxes. First year... taxes were not being paid, payment goes up! Second year... same thing!!! When you call, you get hung up on by 3 representatives and a supervisor!!! They're so incompetent, and if anyone would dare to really look into it, I'm sure you'd find out they're crooks. Someone is lining their pockets! My plan get rid of them all together!!! They shouldn't even be in business! May the good Lord above bring justice to this very unjust corrupt company.

My experience with CENLAR has been completely unsatisfactory. My original mortgage was sold to CENLAR in August, after which they "failed" to document my first mortgage payment I had made to my previous lender. It is now over 3 months and I have been told they are "researching" by every staff person I have spoken with, that they cannot transfer to other Departments just within Customer Service, and refuse to give out extensions to call back as well as fail to call back when promised. Each time I call I have to explain the situation as they will not assign one person to locate the mortgage payment which was lost during a transaction which I was not a party to. One would assume the issue of losing someone's money at a mortgage company would be top priority and resolved within hours, not still unresolved 3 months later.

My loan was bought by this company and they failed to pay my homeowners insurance out of my escrow account. I received a lapse notice from my insurance agency. I called Cenlar to ask what had happened and why it did not get paid. All I got was the runaround from the customer service rep. At one time I caught her in a lie and asked to speak to a supervisor. She put me on hold and 20 minutes later I got tired of waiting and hung up. Don't do business with this company if you can avoid it although I can't. My loan was sold to them! UGH!!!

Cenlar failed to make a property tax payment from my escrow account in full, thereby resulting in a past due penalty from the County Assessor's Office. I received the bill from the Assessor's Office and contacted Cenlar to get the past due payment resolved. Cenlar promised the bill would be sent the following day, but it was not. The same contact promise and failure to pay happened three more times on successive days.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cenlar Central Loan Administration?

I had so many problems in the beginning with Cenlar. They would not credit me the payment that was forwarded by the loan writer and kept harassing me about a late payment. After many phone calls and threats of legal action, they finally fixed the issue. I would still get weird robocalls asking me to contact them for no reason. Totally irritating. I finally refinanced off of them and am awaiting my escrow refund. It has not been 30 days yet but based on the info I have seen here I don't expect it to be on time. They are based in New Jersey. If you want to complain, complain to the NJ Attorney general. (You better believe I will do this if they hold up my escrow refund!)

By far the worst company in the United States to deal with. Totally incompetent customer reps. Have no idea what they are saying and never follow through. At the end of 2015 I called them to make sure my taxes and homeowner insurance would be paid times thru my escrow acct on my mortgage. After over a dozen calls including a few 3 way calls to include my homeowner insurance rep nothing was ever accomplished. So I had to charge my insurance policy to get it paid up after it went delinquent and no one else would touch it. After all that I thought this year would have been all set and taxes and insurance would be properly escrowed and bills paid timely to avoid what had already transpired.

After calling today again a totally incompetent rep couldn't answer any questions and refused upon several requests by me to speak to a supervisor. She kept saying that they are encouraged to assist even though she couldn't answer any questions I had. I called my homeowner insurance policy rep to tell her the story and she could not believe this never (a year later) got straightened out after all our attempts to talk to someone knowledgeable. They even lied to both of us saying on more than one occasion that the check was in the mail to the insurance company.

I'm at total wit's end with such a deplorable company. They don't have any reps that know what to answer or do to correct their mistakes. On top of that they increased my mortgage twice and have over and above amount due on taxes but nothing escrowed for my homeowners insurance. Now I have to come up with $1200-1300 again at year end and it's November. What can be done with such a terribly run mortgage company?

NIGHTMARE!!! My loan was sold to these crooks without my knowledge and ever since everything is one big, hot mess. I have a fantastic credit score and these people are ruining it because of their incompetence. I make my payments and yet I constantly get foreclosure notices. Why? Because you make a payment to these people and they take two weeks to process the thing. You call them to tell them it's out of your bank account and they have no working phone numbers! Why the heck are they still in business??? The government needs to shut them down. I'd refinance, but these clowns have late payments on my credit score that were not paid late. I'm stuck on a hamster wheel and I'm a senior citizen so it's getting really old and troubling to me.

I have never had to wait so long for someone to answer the phone!! 20 minutes is a little too long!! Fees, fees!! I tried to tell these people someone made a mistake in my bank account number and it was not me!! The payment was sent back. Now they want to charge me a $25.00 fee for that and a $5.00 fee for a transaction on the phone!! And this is my first payment!! People you need to get with it!! You are the worst mortgage company I have ever dealt with!! Not a happy camper!!

This is by far the worst mortgage company. We never had problems with our mortgage payments until it was sold to Cenlar. Now no matter how we send our payments either by mail or online we incur late fees. Not to mention when we pay online and get a confirmation they don't take the money out and give us different stories as to why it didn't come out therefore incurring another late fee. The customer service line is always "experiencing a high volume of calls" which makes it difficult to get through to someone to attempt to resolve the issue when we have careers and don't have the time to wait on hold for extended amounts of time just to get through to a customer service agent whom is rude and does not have a straight answer. This company is truly a nightmare.

I've had my home for just over a year now. As soon as the ink dried on my loan documents, the original servicer sold my loan to CENLAR. Everything was fine for the first 8 months or so, and then I started having trouble with the payments getting processed. They would process, give me a confirmation number, and then for some reason they would refund me my payment. Long story short, for my September payment, I paid $1150 on August 28 and it cleared my bank on August 31.

However they said I still owed for September and claimed that they refunded me that payment on August 30. But it never posted back into my account and my bank shows no attempt made for a reversal of the payment. I have been dealing with the issue for almost a month now, sending them numerous documents as they have requested, and Every time they say it will be a few more days before a resolution can be made, yet they never come to one and continue to make excuses. They are all idiots, you get a different explanation every time you call. Nobody has a clue as to what's going on. I'm trying them over to my bank's fraud department and taking my mortgage elsewhere.

Cenlar is the worst mortgage servicing company I have ever encounter! They held my escrow refund well beyond 30 days when it was reconciled within 8 days of pay off. Phone calls to their service center only lead to more inconsistent answers as to their processing procedures and flat out misrepresentations. I'm still waiting for my refund, creating unnecessary stress. I don't understand why lenders allow this company to service their loans. I will NEVER do business with them EVER again!

I opened my loan with another loan company and it was sold to Cenlar. They failed to follow what was in my agreement and pay the Supplemental Tax on my behalf OR send me the money of the loan overage so that I could pay it myself - which I was more than happy to do. I sent SEVERAL emails and called in many times yet the amount wasn't sent to me (my money) so that I could pay the Supplemental Tax myself nor was paid on my behalf. I ended having to pay out of my savings and incurred a penalty fee.

Weeks afterwards, and SEVERAL calls they finally sent me the amount they were supposed to send me but did not get back to me on the penalty. FOUR MONTHS afterwards and several calls and follow up, they determined I was not owed the penalty back because I was supposed to pay the amount on my own - despite their failure to ever send me my money so that I could pay it.

This is not even logical. I am doing everything I can to move my loan to another company and ensure that that company will never send it to Cenlar. I read MANY bad reviews on them when my loan was sold and hoped I would have a different experience - almost everyone I have talked to has had a bad experience with this company. I am disappointed to say the least that they have made this so frustrating and time-consuming when this could have easily been resolved.

Ok folks it's been awhile but I'm back. And not very happy to say the least. Cenlar was going to work out a loan modification for me. So much for that. All I got was 3 more months in my home. They decided that they wanted my house instead. So they foreclosed on me and my wife. Got a lawyer but they were in with them so you know they deal. I'm a Vietnam era vet. and still get it up my ass. We lived in our home 32 years. How it's gone and sitting empty. I just wish someone would take this company down. They have got away for too long. Time something is done. Out of a home in Kingsport, TN.

As with many other similar complaints, we have been charged $2250 for flood insurance when we are NOT in a flood zone. I have provided the FEMA document stating we are not in a flood zone several times and each time they state they have not received it although I have all the confirmation receipts. I cant speak with a supervisor or anyone in the insurance department because they have "NO PHONE NUMBER" as stated by a rep. Not sure what else to do except keep calling... FRUSTRATING!!!

My next visit will be with the attorney general's office. Since Cenlar bought my mortgage from the previous company, they have been just keeping my escrow account and not paying my homeowner's insurance. I have called them several times and they have lied about "we will take care of it." I also had Liberty Mutual call them and they lied about paying the premium to them as well. Do not let Cenlar buy your mortgage! They are obviously liars and crooks.

My mortgage loan has been sold twice and now unfortunately CENLAR has it. They've sent me notices that my payment hasn't been made when it has. They've charged me numerous late fees when I provide the same amounts on the same dates every month and that amount is OVER the monthly amount due for my mortgage. I've never missed a payment or even been late.

When I originally obtained the mortgage for this house in 2013 it was with Discover's Mortgage department and the deal I signed a contract with them on included the wonderful feature to pay bi-monthly payments. Despite having that deal, they sold my mortgage as soon as the ink was dry and it went to a company that didn't support bi-monthly payments.

Nevertheless even that company did better than CENLAR does with my bi-monthly payments. Bi-monthly payments work great for me because I get paid bi-monthly and this divides up the "hit" to my account since obviously I have other bills to pay out of each check as well. When the mortgage was sold to CENLAR they gave me the same song and dance about not accepting "partial" (bi-monthly) payments. I've paid them the same way (bi-monthly) ever since they first received the loan no matter how much they've complained about their system not accepting bi-monthly payments. I've done that all year long.

It's now September and since I've never done what they wanted they've suddenly changed the game. First they started billing me late payments for sending partial payments. It turns out that they applied one of my early month payments to the previous month's total because I paid before their billing period for the next month had begun. Then they "suggested" I send them $2000 upfront to avoid any further unnecessary billing issues and late fees in future. Now, they say I'm 2 months behind because of the late fees and the fact that they've started returning checks if they're not in the amount of the full payment that they want. Even their own online transaction history for my account doesn't support their story!

I've been receiving DAILY automated calls, related to my bi-monthly partial payments, from them despite the fact that I've asked them not to call me. They say the only way to do that is delete my number from their system but they require a phone number on the account so that's not even possible. Again, keep in mind... I make 2 payments a month and the total exceeds the amount due each month!

CENLAR is a crooked company. They have intentionally made it difficult for people to pay their mortgage (even when they're getting paid more than the mortgage amount due each month!) and they look for every opportunity to apply an extra fee and make additional money off the homeowner. They rarely listen when you speak with them, they harass you with daily automated pointless calls, and they continually threaten you and send you to collections even when you're a regularly paying customer.

I had got my mortgage through WinTrust Mortgage, but they sold it off to Cenlar - Central Loan Administration & Reporting before I could even make my first payment. The company sent a letter which was very hard to understand regarding them being the company that now held the mortgage. Then they sent my second, not the first, but the second Loan Statement, regarding my loan payment, 15 days after the payment was due.

I established an on-line account to process my payments in a timely fashion, but they must not have an on-staff IT person because when I was LOCKED-OUT of my account on the first attempt to login I sent an email to the contact link on their web page and it instructed me that it would take up to 24 business hours for someone to respond. What kind of company that requires my mortgage payment with a DUE DATE, expects someone to wait up to 24 hours to get service. This company is a HUGE JOKE. Buyer beware of the mortgage companies you use. I should have stayed with Wells Fargo Mortgage... At least I was dealing with a reputable company and they did not sell off my mortgage like WinTrust Mortgage did to this inadequate of a company, CENLAR.

This company is the most incompetent organization with whom I have ever dealt. For those of you giving them average or great reviews, stop lying to the people on this board. 300+ people complaining can't all be wrong and I know exactly why they are posting 1 star. I wish I could give no star because they are the most worthless company out there.

Last year, around this time, Cenlar increased my monthly payment because they determine I needed more flood insurance coverage. I wasn't even afforded the opportunity to review the details with my insurance agent and the new monthly payment was immediately put into effect, several hundred dollars more than I could afford. I tried to send in my normal payment amount while I worked things out with my insurance agent but Cenlar refused to take any partial payments, as they called it. I gathered what I could and started paying them what they were now asking for, 45 days later and wouldn't you know it, I received another letter from Cenlar that pretty much said, "oops, we made a mistake" and they canceled the insurance they so insistently had forced upon me.

When I asked them to return my monthly payments to the original amount they refused and then claimed there was a shortage in my escrow. How did that happen? They refused to explain and then refused to take any monthly payments at all asking for the balance in full. Who ever heard of such garbage? They sent me a letter that they were going to start foreclosure proceedings. At this point, I'm beside myself and I panicked. Their response to my pleading for an explanation was to either put me in a modification program or I lose my house. So for 5 months I paid a trial payment they set. And for 5 months I kept receiving threatening letters from them that I defaulted on my loan and they were starting foreclosure proceedings.

I'm surprised I hadn't gone made with all of this. When I called in to confirm that I was still on a trial period I was faced with rudest customer service reps on this planet. They asked me the same question as to why I was late with my payments. I wasn't late, I was in a trial period making payments on time. "Oh the system hasn't updated yet." was the response I got for 5 straight months. Seriously? Get your ** together.

The question that got me to lose it and I started screaming at the rep was in March of this year when one of them asked me what started all of this. When I responded that all of that should be in her system and I haven't had to revisit that question in over 6 months she replied, "well we have to ask in case something has changed." I didn't know they had access to a time machine to change the past. And the icing on the cake was the fact that this dumb sow decided to cancel my payment after I gave her permission to deduct the monthly payment from my checking account all because she was annoyed that I wouldn't answer her question. Really? Well I guess you can say they empower their employees -- to be as rotten as possible.

I finally got through the modification program and was given my new monthly payment which was something I could afford. I thought, phew, I made it. Everything will be fine. How wrong was I? Before the first new payment was due, I received a letter stating once again that I need to increase my flood insurance. Didn't we visit this a year ago? Isn't that what started all of this? So, my payment goes right back up again as they forced another policy on me and I'm right back where I started. Cenlar's response when I questioned why we are doing this all over again and why didn't they check the flood insurance coverage when I asked them to several times during the modification program? The modification dept and the underwriting dept are two separate teams. Someone should tell them that in this day and age, collaboration is all the rage and perhaps they should think about getting these two departments together.

I've had enough of these crooks pretending to be a mortgage company. I contacted my lawyer although I must be honest I didn't think I had much of a chance. I was pleasantly surprised with his reply. My lawyer told me to first contact the banking commission and report them for questionable practices. He thought this whole ordeal was definitely grounds to sue for mental anguish. Then he suggested I make copies of everything I received from them. Good thing I kept every single scrap of paper that has come out of that hell hole of a company showing how they have clearly mismanaged my account.

Don't let these miscreants scare you but don't just complain about their practices, act on it. Everyone who has a legitimate claim should write to the banking commission. Share your horrible experience on Facebook, Twitter and any other social media site that is out there. Share your experiences everywhere so others have a fighting chance and perhaps this place can be closed down for good and stop making peoples lives miserable. A woman in FL was awarded $243,000 dollars for pain and suffering because of their shady practices. There are several class action lawsuits against them for good reasons. I for one will make sure everyone hears my story so that anyone who finds their loan sold to Cenlar can make the decision to refinance.

I unfortunately, do not have that luxury to do so because of what they did to me and I wasn't aware at first the type of shady business they practice. I wish I had reviewed them when I got that welcome letter. So listen up you Cenlar employees falsely posting your "oh this bank is so awesome" comments. You've been warned. The rest of us honest people who have been jerked around by this demonic company will get our day and hopefully, you will all be out of a job because that is what you deserve for working for such a grimy organization. Shame on you for supporting their horrible practices. Cenlar, your days are numbered. It's just a matter of time but your incompetence will be made known to all. You are going down and with a vengeance for putting me through this suffering for a whole year only to end up right back where I started.

I see many bad reviews on Cenlar which is my servicing company and think I know why. When I ran an online business the only people who reviewed me was the ones that had something bad to say which was not often but the problem usually was them to begin with. They have had my mortgage account for a year now and I have received only excellent customer service from them. I send an email about something and BING I have an answer the next day. I pay my bill electronically a couple of weeks before it is due and it posts in a day or so. They paid my insurance when I first got the loan but I had already paid it so the insurance company sent me a thousand or so bucks. The money was borrowed from somewhere to cover the taxes because the insurance was paid from that money and the escrow did not have enough to cover the taxes.

Don't know where they got the money from but it didn't cost me anything except for a slightly higher payment for a few months until the escrow balanced back out. Maybe the people with the bad reviews are behind on their mortgage and trying to blame anyone except themselves or maybe they wanted to shoot to the front of the line and were not allowed to do so. I received a letter in the mail today saying that another company had bought my loan but we're going to continue using Cenlar to service me and by the way cut $70.00 bucks a month off my payment while doing so. My rating for this company is excellent.

They told me I am short with property tax. I seen lump sum check they cash it. Still they increase my monthly payment. I will try to get rid of them. Worst company.

After filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2011 my loan was taken over by this semblance of a company 2 years ago. It was sold to them by a previous collection agency Nationwide who were wonderful! Now I am stuck with incompetent fools who just can't get it together. I have been trying to pay a little more than half of the monthly payment in good faith & sometimes they take it & lately it's been every other month, depends who you get on the phone. This month a lady refused to take it & when I told her to look on the screen to see that's what I've been paying she replied that all she sees is what I'm supposed to be paying & refused to take the money. So my reply was "so you're trying to tell me that your company would rather no money than some money?" She repeated her last statement. She also said that it was the last agent who took my money & that was ok. It was him but she refused. Now how stupid are they to refuse even a lower amount?

Why with all the bad reviews is no one doing anything about this company! Consumer Affairs? BBB? Where the hell is everyone? We are suffering at the hands of this company while they laugh in our faces feeling they are untouchable! This calls for a class action lawsuit for sure! Please DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY IF YOU CAN HELP IT!!! I have no choice but you may! You will be sorry if you do! I assure you!

I have attempted to set up auto draft through their website. This service doesn't appear to work. I attempted to login to my account, but I'm being asked security questions that I didn't set up. I emailed customer service, and they asked me to login and file a question from within the login section of their site. Customer service is non-existent. They don't provide a phone number on their website. I just want to pay them what is due, but they make it impossible.

My loan has recently been transferred to this company. I wish it didn't... Their customer service is horrible and are very rude. They cashed in my check but it did not post on my account. Then I got a nasty phone call that I owe my July mortgage payment! The person collecting money was very rude! I am still trying to resolve where my payment went... Every customer service I talk has very little knowledge of what to do or how to help me... plus they have really bad phone manners!

When CENLAR inherited my mortgage on 3/1/16, the initial mortgage payment went to my old mortgage holder, who transferred the payment to CENLAR via wire transfer. I have been trying to recover the payment for 3 months now. CENLAR initially refused to recognize the existence of a wire transfer, but now have come around to admit the payment was lost. It has been over a month since I last heard from them. My account is up to date only because CENLAR called me in April to force an additional payment out of me. I have experienced endless runaround from the reps, the "losing" or "can't find" mailings to CENLAR, including registered return receipt mailings and trackable certified mailings, promises of immediate resolution unkept, ignoring pertinent information, refusal to acknowledge a specifically stated problem, gross incompetence, etc.

I have provided CENLAR with the wire transfer receipt, date, wire transfer number, routing number, account number, and the direct personal phone number of a human being at my old mortgage carrier willing to further verify all of this and provide anything additional CENLAR needs. The best response I have received thus far were identical responses from both a second and third level supervisor; specifically that CENLAR does not have the ability to look up and verify a wire transfer. Am I to believe that? In reading the reviews on this site, I have noticed that a great number of the cases involve customers disputing monetary losses ranging from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.

There seems to be no issues with larger, insurance related payments. I refuse to believe that a financial institution can be this incompetent. For lack of better terminology, attempted theft of these smaller amounts of monies appears to be not only systemic, but systematic at CENLAR. Despite full and complete resistance, I will continue to attempt to recover my loss. I am compelled to add that I had CENLAR as a mortgage holder for about 7 years in the 00's, and I must say the experience was pleasurable. Boy have things changed....

Cenlar is a very unstable company. Taking unnecessary money from customers' loans. I don't need flood insurance, and they went and took it out without our permission. We have submitted all documentations, and we're still having the same problem. We have been submitting those documents since October of 2015. This Cenlar company is very incompatible with their customers. Right now I have been on the phone practically 1 hour, and nothing. Always the runaround with different assts. They don't know what they doing. Plus sometimes you don't even understand what they saying. What else do they want. Spoked with FEMA, and they say we don't need no papers. We have the right papers. This company has such bad reviews. It should also be illegal for mortgage companies to sell our mortgage to other companies without our permission.

My loan was recently purchased by Cenlar. My mortgage payment is due on the 1st and late on the 16th. Today is the 14th - my mortgage is processing yet they called to tell me it's late and therefore they're within their right to send me to collections. I said, "I thought it was late on the 16th?" "Yes, that's true" she said. "Well am I late then?" "No"... "Then, why are you calling me before the 16th??" The conversation went in circles. I've had mortgage loans for 20 plus years and have never been late let alone received a call threatening turning me over to collections. I'm very unhappy, had I known I would have not bothered refinancing and stayed with US Bank.

My loan was sent to this useless, sad excuse for a company back in March, 2016. They said they got the loan in May. Since then, I have probably called 10 times trying to get my account set up on every other week payments. I filled out the form and sent it in....twice... and twice they lost the form, but cashed the check. On my last call, the lady said, "They probably have it and it is being processed." Nope, that did not happen. I asked for the welcome letter 4 times and finally received it three months after the loan was sent them. Two calls ago, I talked to a manager and he was going to call me back if he could not find the form. Guess what? NO CALL BACK. If you see that your new mortgage will be serviced by these clowns, run as fast as you can. The people working there are nice enough, but they cannot seem to get anything done. If this does not get resolved, my next step will be the attorney General and the FTC.

I have a question based on my terrible nightmare with Cenlar. Is it pure negligence on behalf of the financial institutions that sell and or service their customer loans with Cenlar or is it reckless as well? I have reason to "suspect" that lenders/financial institutions are intentionally and knowingly selling and or having the mortgage loans serviced with Cenlar and they are negligent in doing so, because they are fully aware of the issues surrounding customer service and complaints of "misapplication of funds" that have led to undue financial stress and/or ruin for so many of their customers, but they do so anyway, because they do so to pump up the profit margin. I suspect this, because I cannot fathom why any financial institution would ever sell your loan to a place like this in the first place? They are in the business of making money and it is apparent that customer service is a thing of the past.

When my spouse told the branch that we were having so many problems defending ourselves to Cenlar that we were on time with our payments, the branch representative told him they get complaints about Cenlar all of the time and we are not the only ones having this problem. Yet, they continue to have new loans serviced with Cenlar. What does that say about the branch? How many others are fully aware of the problem and yet continue to put their customers through this? I am stressed beyond belief after repeated phone calls to Cenlar with absolutely no progress. I read some of the reviews here and I found myself nodding as I realized the stories I read were my story, and out of the mouths of so many. Like many others, I work long hours and I have a demanding career.

I pay my bills on time if not in advance and to learn this continuing problem cannot get corrected when the institution repeatedly admits they have misapplied funds and yet either forget to submit the work order or misapply the reversal again is no longer just an oversight on their part. I come home too tired every evening from work to have to stay on the phone dealing with this mess. Pretty soon, I suspect I will be explaining the discrepancy on my credit report as well. About two weeks ago, we were at our wits end. My spouse walked into the branch and got on a three way conversation on speaker with the branch representative, and Cenlar. Everyone agreed we were on time and not due for another payment until July 25. We were told to disregard the notices we receive indicating we are two and three months behind as we were receiving one from the branch and one from Cenlar with inconsistent balances.

We were assured we were on time by both. This morning, Cenlar advised me we still owed for June and the upcoming July payment. I was so mad I made another online payment just to buy more time for them to fix this. I knew this would put me another month ahead (August), but did it anyway just to avoid the hassle while I am at work. After making the payment I phoned the branch and was told "yes, you still owe for June". I explained I received a notice from the branch just yesterday indicating I owed three payments now, and was asked to wait for a return call. Seriously? I am so tired of dealing with this mess. Until Cenlar became the servicing company for my mortgage, I never had a problem with my payments being accurately applied. I don't believe in coincidences after reading all of the other reviews. I have filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General. I hope everyone with a valid complaint does the same.

I have a VA loan, and it has been mishandled so badly... They did NOT renew my Home Owners Insurance in 2015, they did not let me know. I found out when I was trying to lower my interest rate, and called my insurance company and they told me it was not renewed in July of 2015. I found out 7 months later! This company sucks. Lousy customer service, rude, insulting, very very unprofessional.

Cenlar Central Loan Administration Company Profile