Find an Online Banks partner

See suggested offers from our Partners

Great Prepaid Debit Cards We Recommend

Learn more

About Bank of America Online Banking

Bank of America offers mortgage loans nationwide and has lending specialists available online and at branch locations. If you’re searching for a mortgage loan, loan refinancing or a home equity loan, visit Bank of America’s website to apply.

See suggested offers from our Partners

Great Prepaid Debit Cards We Recommend

Learn more

Bank of America Online Banking Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bank of America Online Banking?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bank of America?

Original review: June 9, 2021

Banking with Bank of America has easy access to banking online. I have been banking with them ever since 1979 and still is. The reason why Bank of America is still in business is they have improved over the years, and you can rest assure that you will be too if you decide to bank with them. Now and forever.

Original review: June 5, 2021

Revert convenient, quick, confidential, accurate. Always at your fingertips. Can go go back to check your work/figures as often as you like and everything is neat and just as you left it! Most helpful to me is the convenience as well as the accuracy, so that I never have to worry if the figures are right and I don’t have to double and triple check them.

I

Get buying tips about Online Banks delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 2, 2021

I like that my card earns rewards points, which can be used to purchase gift cards. The app is pretty easy but it doesn't allow you to change scheduled payments which would be easier than cancelling and rescheduling. I also use the account for my car payments so it's convenient to take care of 2 bills under one account.

Original review: June 1, 2021

Bank of America is on the leading edge with their products and especially online banking. I have been a customer since the early 2000s. At that time their banks were strategically located and very convenient. Their tellers and personal bankers were very well trained and knowledgeable. Their investment departments were the same. However with the closing of the drive through lanes and also closing many of the brick and mortar facilities it now make it almost impossible to be a BOA Customer unless you live in a major metropolitan area. If it weren't for direct deposits, automatic deposits by phone, and their online banking it would be impossible for many people to remain a customer. The online banking is easy to use and the customer service provided for any issues is outstanding,.

Original review: May 31, 2021

First & foremost it is easy to navigate. When you click on something, that is what comes up & leads you easily to your next step. It is very seldom down--don't know when they upgrade the system as I have never found it down! Help is always available and correct the problem. I have several banks & a credit union but Bank of America wins my vote--by a lot!

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

Spent over 1 hr. trying to access account. Hung up on when asked to speak to supervisor. Rude/sing song agent talking to me. Ordered debit card over 1 week ago and they have not sent card. Over 20 yrs with B of A, will be closing account soon as covid ends and they actually do customer service again. Ignorant untrained agents,

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

Hello my name is Mrs. **. I been with Bank of America over ten years off and on almost like boyfriend thing. My bank accounts were closed on July 23 of 2021 for unknown reason. They have blackball me and now my money in limbo I received my disability benefits cause they decided to close my accounts for me and my son. I'm very angry cause I did nothing wrong to have my account closed and it unfair to me and my son that we have no money cause of their decisions. I'm missing about 1254 dollars and I want your people out there to stay away from banks like this. They don't care for the customers unless it involves them making and taking money from but if you fight for your money these are the results of it.

Original review: June 14, 2021

The banking app for mobile is pretty easy to navigate except the removal of my keeping myself logged in the minute it see my face then it logs me back in. I am still trying to remove this but so far I haven't figured it out.

Original review: June 14, 2021

The website is very slow. Doesn't work properly. When you try to go back, It logs you out. It lets you save your log-in and password which is a bad thing. Log and open the computer and log into your banking.

Original review: June 13, 2021

I like this bank. It’s OK just where I get my child support from. It’s nice being nice for your phone. They are better than other banks. Stay secure and I have answer questions that need to be answer right away. They help with their customers and they’re really awesome people on

Bank of America Online Banking Company Information