toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Attorney’s Tax Relief has been wonderful. We've been with them a little over a year and they had babied me. My son told me about them and they have solved our issues with our taxes. We're now making the payment that we're supposed to. I have wonderful interactions with their team. God bless all of them.

I dealt with Attorney's Tax Relief and had no problem with them. The price was right and they did not talk about $5,000 upfront or anything like that before they would look at my taxes. I worked with the owner and everything was fantastic. They took care of what needed to be taken care of out of the tax issue.

People at Attorney's Tax Relief are amazing. A friend of mine first owned it and I knew that they are good at what they've done. I saw it develop from the start, so I trusted them more than I did a random person. They did a great job solving my tax issues. The only issue I was having is trying to find an updated balance of what I owe because I've been paying it down and I wanted to eliminate the balance. But other than that, anything from Attorney's Tax Reliefs side has been exceptional so far. My experience with them has been across the board, effective and quick.

Attorney's Tax Relief helped me minimize things. They handled certain parts and had me send stuff and good things happened. When I started out, they claimed I owe $168,000 in taxes and penalties. One thing that still disturbs me is it was right in the midst of this fiasco over the IRS targeting patriot groups. I had joined a very conservative branch of the Tea Party that meets in Grand Rapids, Michigan three months before I got this letter. It was a shock out of the blue. I’m a disabled American war veteran. I do work but I’m limited. I just had surgery for a hip that had been broken twice. The doctor said it’s the worst he’d ever seen. He couldn’t believe I was moving, let alone walking.

So, Attorney's Tax Relief steered me in the right direction. Unfortunately, I did quite a bit of the legwork myself, working with the local IRS office and following up on their suggestions. I redid 14 years’ worth of taxes. That showed that they owed me $8000 and I didn’t owe them anything. In order to settle it, they kept all of that money and an additional 2200 bucks. Plus, $300 for Attorney's Tax Relief fees. So I was really pleased with it.

I'm very pleased with Attorney's Tax Relief. They were much easier to talk to and what they were offering was more budget-friendly than some of the other people that are out there. Everybody that I had to deal with was very accommodating because the time I signed up with them, I found out I had leukemia so I was in the hospital. I was able to work with them while going through treatment and having to send them things through email. They were very personal and approachable. So it was a great experience. I'm very thankful and would recommend them to anybody else who are having the same issues.

Attorney's Tax Relief

Mr. Holland had a very difficult case, and we were very pleased when the IRS accepted our proposed settlement. The only thing I would change about the case is the amount of time it took to settle. However, the length of time it took did not harm Mr. Holland in anyway, and we ultimately got the settlement accepted by the IRS. Lastly, Mr. Holland is correct in regards to the taxes; Attorneys Tax Relief, LLC often agrees to prepare client's tax returns for life as an added bonus to doing business with us. Thank you, Mr. Holland!

Original review: July 8, 2016

My daughter told me about Attorney's Tax Relief. She checked and researched to make sure that I was talking to a reputable company then told me to go with them so I did. They made the deal, got me a reduced rate, and I paid it. I had this turnaround this year and I mailed a check for $4,985. So hopefully, I'm out in the clear now. I also like the fact that they told me they could do my tax for the rest of my life knowing that I'm going to retire in just a few years.

Overall, it wasn't a pleasant experience, not because of the company, but because of what the problem was about and I'm broke. I went the route I did because I don't want to be paying the government now until the day I die. Attorney's Tax Relief did what they said they were going to do and they did a good job. I will tell that to somebody. As a matter of fact, I have recommended some people to them while I was going through the process and they wanted to see how I came out.

IRS was trying to screw me and Attorney's Tax Relief was the best bet for taking care of it for me. There was one in particular that worked on the case, but there were a few people that I spoke to. All of them were real nice people and they got right on top of it, sent me out the necessary forms on my phone so it wouldn't take so long. They set me up a payment plan and we went from there. They resolved my tax issue real quick for me. I have heavier pockets now. I don't think there could be anything they could do any better. They treat their customers like their family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Attorney's Tax Relief?

I talked to a couple of guys from Attorneys Tax Relief and they were very honest and worked out my budget that basically worked for me. I feel great and relieved working with them. They were very prompt and really helpful especially in the situation that I was in.

The IRS did me wrong so I hired Attorneys Tax Relief. I did all interactions with their team over the phone and it was right on time. They take the payment out of my account and took care of business. I'm glad they worked with me.

I was in the oil field and I lost my job last November. It’s been tough making all my payments on time but Attorney’s Tax Relief worked with me. Their reps seemed very professionable and very knowledgeable. My experience with them has been good.

I appreciate what Attorney’s Tax Relief did for me. They made everything smooth and easy. It was done over the phone pretty much and also did mail in some stuff. Everything went well.

My brother told me about doing tax relief and referred a guy living in Kansas City. When I called up there, I talked to John. I was in the hospital at the time and I told him I needed some help. He told me to get my papers ready and fax them to him. He looked at them and told me to pay him about $350. I've been paying them every month and I don't have complaints. If I get a letter, I call John back to tell him about it. He tells me not to worry and just keep the letters. I think he's been working with me real well and I appreciate what he's doing. I'm glad that he did it for me because I couldn't have handled it like he had.

Attorney’s Tax Relief pretty much solved the issues I was having with my taxes. Everybody was pretty good. They always got back to me when I had a question and they helped me out with everything that I needed.

Attorney's Tax Relief immediately responded to my inquiries and I had an actual attorney talking to me that could advise me from the get-go. They were on top of everything and were very informative. It took us a year to resolve this and they kept me up-to-date with everything that was happening. They were very, very helpful and now have peace of mind. I would definitely recommend them to anybody.

The people that I had told me that it was okay not to pay my quarterly but at the end of the year, I ended up owing $30,000 and I was in a bind. I was trying to catch up by paying $500 payments, but I wasn't getting ahead. I sent them $6,000 at a time and it never got applied, so they tried to hit me with the charges. I heard about Attorney's Tax Relief and called them. The guy there said that they will take care of this for me, but it really wasn't smooth.

They had to work overtime on my case because I paid this then all of a sudden they said that I have to pay another one. Then they wanted to know why I didn't pay my 2290, which turns out to be my Highway Use Tax that I've paid every time I was supposed to and have the receipts for it. Once they got hold of that, they went to the IRS and confirmed these had been paid. They also told me that I got the $6,000 credit that I've paid before. That's what I dealt with for about a year and a half and then they took real good care of the me and the questions I had

They do my taxes and I plan on staying with them. Their Lawyer, Tim, was good. He would walk me through online when I'm dealing with him. He asked me to keep in touch to let him know how it was going. And when the day of the settlement, he came to my house. They did a damn good job for me and I had a couple of other buddies who drive a truck the same as me who went through the same deal and I referred them.

Attorney's Tax Relief Company Profile