2. Tax Relief

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.76/5

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Attorneys Tax Relief, LLC is a National Tax Relief firm that has Tax Attorneys, Certified Public Accountants, and Enrolled Agents on staff. We help taxpayers with filing taxes, reducing the amount owed to the IRS and State, release tax liens & levies, stop garnishments, and negotiate Resolutions such as Installment Agreements and Currently - Non-Collectible Status.

The first step is conducting an Investigation into your tax case. The second step is doing a financial analysis to determine your ability to pay. Once we have completed the Investigation and financial analysis, we will then make recommendations to you on which resolution fits your situation the best. We counsel and advise you on all the available options, and answer all necessary questions about the process. We strive to make every person who contacts us compliant with the IRS and State governments, meaning all taxes are filed up-to-date, and strive to put each taxpayer in some type of Resolution.

Take a Financial Relief Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Owe $10k Or More In Back Taxes?

Work with a professional tax relief expert to reduce your debt.

Get Matched Now

Attorneys Tax Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Attorneys Tax Relief?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Attorneys Tax Relief?

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I was researching and Attorney's Tax was the first one to respond. In the beginning, there was a little bit of a hiccup but after everything was straightened out, the enrollment process went nicely and smoothly, and I'm very happy about it. Attorney’s Tax filed the offer in compromise and I worked with Ken. There was somebody else on the case before but he took over. The issue was resolved and Attorney’s Tax gave me my life back. If somebody else is in the same situation where they owe a lot of money to IRS, they are the company to go to.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I had surgery and I couldn’t afford to keep the payments up. To enroll, I talked to one of the people who worked at Attorney's Tax Relief. He was very nice and sent me the information. I read it and I got my daughter to check it out, and everything checked out. Getting ahold of someone has been very easy. I just make a phone call. The payments were okay. And there were more reasons why it was not made to the Internal Revenue. I’m almost at the end of the program and it made things better for me. I appreciate what Attorney's Tax Relief did and the way that they helped me. I would recommend them to a friend.

Original review: June 15, 2019

Enrolling with Attorney’s Tax Relief was pretty simple. They took my money and away we went. Ken did take my calls and called me back when he was supposed to. He did his job. He communicated with me which was very nice. We've pretty much completed and my experience has been good. Attorney’s Tax Relief could have a way to have the service cheaper and quicker.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I had tax debt and I sought the services of Attorney’s Tax Relief two years ago. I called them, told them the situation and got it started. I was bounced around to several different people during the whole process. By the end of it, I had talked to at least six people, one or two people at a time. Every couple of months, I was talking to somebody else. Finally, in the last six months, it was all the same guy, which was great. They did their job and everything turned out more than I expected. I paid a lot for it but besides that, they did everything they promised they were gonna do. It was a cool experience. I felt exhausted quite a bit in the middle of the journey, but it worked.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I needed to file back income taxes and found Attorney's Tax Relief online. I contacted them and working with their tax relief attorney was a positive experience. There was constant communication. There was a series of people throughout the process but each one was surely able and capable in answering questions or facilitating the process as well as mediating my paperwork and everything with the IRS. They worked on my behalf. Also, the payment plan they gave was flexible. It got the ball rolling while they processed and made contact with the IRS.

Working with ATR made filing back income taxes a stress-free process. I was in the midst of taking care of my stepmother who had stage four breast cancer when I contacted them. I kept getting all these letters and nastygram from the IRS about threatening liens. There was just so much that I was dealing with that I had to resort to a third party to deal with the IRS issue. ATR took over dealing with the IRS. I was in the midst of a crisis at that time, so working with them really helped take a load off of me. I would certainly recommend them.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I had an IRS problem and I called Attorney's Tax Relief. Their reps did a good job at answering any questions I had and helped me get all the paperwork out. The process took a while but that wasn't their fault. Ken was the attorney who worked with me the longest. He did a good job of emailing and getting right back to me. In the end, it was a good deal and all worked out. Attorney's Tax relief got the job done and straightened my problem out. It's been a huge load off me. I would recommend them to anybody.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I heard about Attorney's Tax Relief on Rush Limbaugh and called them. I lost everything I worked for my whole life and nobody wants to help a guy who loses everything but they took care of everything they promised and did it step-by-step. They kept asking me for what they needed and I did whatever they asked. I didn’t know where to go or what to do or what was required. It took five years and I never counted on that long but it takes what it takes with the government. The program was good and they did everything great. The attorneys were good and I answered all the questions. I have no complaints with them.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I was having financial problems with the IRS and I was going through a lot of stress. Attorney's Tax Relief helped me resolve my problem and I’m very thankful. They were wonderful. They were very professional, caring and concerned. I could call and talk to them any time which was the good part. The interaction with the attorney went well and everything was excellent. The reps made me feel very comfortable like I was part of the team. I was satisfied with the results that they gave me. I had to pay $70 a month for two years but my time terminates with them next month. I hope their support continues to be positive. It was 100% wonderful working with Attorney’s Tax Relief and they relieved a lot of anxiety.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Attorney's Tax Relief called me and they threw some options out. They sent in my settlement offer and I agreed on 75 a week. Their program cut my tax debt way down and the cost was fair but I still got a year left of paying because I gotta pay them 5,500. I felt good working with their attorney and the people knew what they were doing. They did a good job.

Original review: March 6, 2019

The beginning fee was cheaper with Attorney’s Tax Relief and they helped me with my IRS bill. I called when I enrolled and Julie, my payment representative, told me that all they needed was 700 upfront. They got it all started for me. My checks don’t always come in on a regular basis like everybody else’s and if I couldn’t make a payment, Julie made arrangements. Ken was the attorney on the case and he was very polite and helpful. Julie and Ken were both very pleasant people to work with. If I had a question, I could call either of them. Ken would answer any questions that I had. If Julie couldn’t answer it, she would call me back within a day or so. They always kept me in the loop as far as where we were at on everything so I wasn’t sitting around waiting in the dark. Every time a new process came about, they let me know about it.

The biggest way that the program worked for me was that they got the garnishment stopped. We’ve already got my compromise and now, it’s just paying them off. It’s taking a long time but I knew it would because of the closedown with the federal government. Nevertheless, we’re at the tail end of it now and I’m completely happy with it. I’ll be done and everybody will be paid off in July. I’m very pleased with what they’ve done and I would recommend it for friends and family members.

Attorneys Tax Relief Company Information