toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Attorney’s Tax Relief has been wonderful. We've been with them a little over a year and they had babied me. My son told me about them and they have solved our issues with our taxes. We're now making the payment that we're supposed to. I have wonderful interactions with their team. God bless all of them.

I dealt with Attorney's Tax Relief and had no problem with them. The price was right and they did not talk about $5,000 upfront or anything like that before they would look at my taxes. I worked with the owner and everything was fantastic. They took care of what needed to be taken care of out of the tax issue.

Attorney's Tax Relief

Mr. Holland had a very difficult case, and we were very pleased when the IRS accepted our proposed settlement. The only thing I would change about the case is the amount of time it took to settle. However, the length of time it took did not harm Mr. Holland in anyway, and we ultimately got the settlement accepted by the IRS. Lastly, Mr. Holland is correct in regards to the taxes; Attorneys Tax Relief, LLC often agrees to prepare client's tax returns for life as an added bonus to doing business with us. Thank you, Mr. Holland!

Original review: July 8, 2016

My daughter told me about Attorney's Tax Relief. She checked and researched to make sure that I was talking to a reputable company then told me to go with them so I did. They made the deal, got me a reduced rate, and I paid it. I had this turnaround this year and I mailed a check for $4,985. So hopefully, I'm out in the clear now. I also like the fact that they told me they could do my tax for the rest of my life knowing that I'm going to retire in just a few years.

Overall, it wasn't a pleasant experience, not because of the company, but because of what the problem was about and I'm broke. I went the route I did because I don't want to be paying the government now until the day I die. Attorney's Tax Relief did what they said they were going to do and they did a good job. I will tell that to somebody. As a matter of fact, I have recommended some people to them while I was going through the process and they wanted to see how I came out.

IRS was trying to screw me and Attorney's Tax Relief was the best bet for taking care of it for me. There was one in particular that worked on the case, but there were a few people that I spoke to. All of them were real nice people and they got right on top of it, sent me out the necessary forms on my phone so it wouldn't take so long. They set me up a payment plan and we went from there. They resolved my tax issue real quick for me. I have heavier pockets now. I don't think there could be anything they could do any better. They treat their customers like their family.

I talked to a couple of guys from Attorneys Tax Relief and they were very honest and worked out my budget that basically worked for me. I feel great and relieved working with them. They were very prompt and really helpful especially in the situation that I was in.

The IRS did me wrong so I hired Attorneys Tax Relief. I did all interactions with their team over the phone and it was right on time. They take the payment out of my account and took care of business. I'm glad they worked with me.

I was in the oil field and I lost my job last November. It’s been tough making all my payments on time but Attorney’s Tax Relief worked with me. Their reps seemed very professionable and very knowledgeable. My experience with them has been good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Attorney's Tax Relief?

I appreciate what Attorney’s Tax Relief did for me. They made everything smooth and easy. It was done over the phone pretty much and also did mail in some stuff. Everything went well.

My brother told me about doing tax relief and referred a guy living in Kansas City. When I called up there, I talked to John. I was in the hospital at the time and I told him I needed some help. He told me to get my papers ready and fax them to him. He looked at them and told me to pay him about $350. I've been paying them every month and I don't have complaints. If I get a letter, I call John back to tell him about it. He tells me not to worry and just keep the letters. I think he's been working with me real well and I appreciate what he's doing. I'm glad that he did it for me because I couldn't have handled it like he had.

Attorney’s Tax Relief pretty much solved the issues I was having with my taxes. Everybody was pretty good. They always got back to me when I had a question and they helped me out with everything that I needed.

Attorney's Tax Relief Company Profile