1.24/5
Based on 164 reviews that contain star ratings

339 Pearle Vision Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

This was 2 years back. I got my eye exam. I had a fresh prescription to start but when I bought contact lenses they gave me the same prescription for both eyes whereas it was different for both eyes. After two years now I have a cylindrical number because I have been wearing wrong lenses for 2 years. I am just so disappointed.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

We have been going to Pearle Vision for about 20 years, almost every year, but this year after my wife had her eye exam at Pearle Vision and picked out glasses and frames, they said their lab could not make her prescription lenses! The prescription was given to her by the doctor inside Pearle Vision who told us the prescription had not changed much. We asked why and asked if they could find another lab to make her prescription and they said they would have to check with a manager and would call back by Saturday, one week later! And they never called back!

My wife went to another local eyeglass place and they had no problem making the lenses, and at a much lower price than Pearle Vision. We will both NEVER go back to Pearle Vision because of their failure to help a long time customer and failure to call us back. If the other local provider had no problem making that prescription I am sure Pearle Vision could have gotten it done too if they only cared enough to do so.

Get expert buying tips about Eyeglasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I went the store at 14110 N Pennsylvania Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73134 on Friday, July 27 to get a pair of glasses using VSP benefits. The worker who I met there asked me to email my prescription, I did right away, and he said he got it. Then, he said that the VSP Insurance website is down and told me to wait. I waited there for a while. He didn't even check the computer but was just standing next to the front desk away from the computer/kiosk he used. So, I asked him how long I needed to be waiting; he said he will give me a call and then asked me my phone number. Did he call me? No! I guess the VSP insurance website is still down only in that location. Today is Tuesday, July 24. What kind of service is this? I am a little frustrated that they have my information and totally not happy with their service. Yes, I got a new pair of glasses from another place today. I am definitely not going there again!

Original review: July 20, 2018

The owner/manager of the Pearle Vision Midway - Saint Paul, MN store was very rude and disrespectful. I've always done a price match at this location with Sam's Club's price. I was trying to do the same price match yesterday as I had always done. He was very rude and was charging me $44 dollars and snapped at me that that was the price match. I showed him on my phone that the price of Sam's was only $33 dollars. He then snapped at me very rudely and said out loud in front of everyone (patients and employees) in that store "I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU THAT PRICE! NO WAY!" I was quite embarrassed and mad at how he handled the situation.

Everyone in that store turned around to look at me. I have been a patient there for about 25 years and I really like Dr. **, but I will never go back there again. I don't know if this guy is a new manager to that location, because I have never seen him before, but it was disappointing at how he handled the situation. He was not very professional at all. I am not upset that he wouldn't honor the price match but more upset at his rude and unprofessional manner. I am happy to say I went to Sam's Club and purchased my contacts and is very happy with their service.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Went into Eatontown store in Dec 2017 to get multiple pairs of glasses using VSP benefits and flex spending. Printed out my VSP coverage and supplied it to worker that helped me. Advised them I wanted to pay all charges and copays today before my flex spending expired. Paid almost $500 in charges, picked up our glasses 2nd week of Jan. Received a bill in March for $57 stating VSP balance not covered. I call VSP get them on the phone with billing dept (Christy) of Pearle Vision. Pearle Vision states they use their own VSP type calculator to calculate the copays and coverage and it is not always right so this is the balance I owe and they will do nothing about it. I explained to her I wanted to pay all copay in Dec when I was there and there were multiple $25 charges on my bill that I paid. She could not tell me what these were for since they were not itemized but told me if I did not pay she would send me to collections.

She was extremely nasty and rude. My VSP representative tried explaining to her that it is the store's responsibility to enter the information correctly especially when the patient is supplying them with a written copy. Her response was not her problem. "She can pay her bill and we can be done." Very dissatisfied with the service of this company and the way they treat their customers. VSP is putting in a complaint with their company about charging customers after the purchase and the way they treated me on the phone that they were a witness to.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pearle Vision?

Original review: April 18, 2018

I've previously used Pearle Vision and thought highly of them in the past when I was using a different insurance carrier. Since then, I've changed carriers. Attempted to set up an appointment with them and discovered Pearle Vision does not accept Ambetter Insurance. This reply has put them at the bottom of my scale and I will never go to them again.

Original review: April 6, 2018

Worst place for progressive lenses... The person was so unprofessional and rude, was not ready to commit to their mistake and give me proper service... I just had progressive lenses with their frame (2340 East Lincoln Highway, Langhorne, PA). I have problem focusing with them in intermediate area of lenses. Not able to focus and read clearly on computer screen or GPS while driving. I had to go very close to screen and read it from bottom part of lenses (just like if you have bifocal lenses).

So I went back to them to fix the problem. I wind up going twice. First time there was no responsible person there and ask to me to come back again. Second time waited more than one and half hour but the person had no understanding what I was talking about. Person told me that they cannot do anything and ask me to go back to my eye doctor. I provided them old and new prescription (with very negligible difference). With my old lenses I can see better than new one! Basically they just rob me giving me bifocal lenses with outline and charge 260+ dollars. Never going there again.

Original review: March 31, 2018

3 months to get new glasses. Plus they charge retail plus an extra percentage for all frames and lens. When questioned, I was told, "I only work here. I have no answers." Save yourself time and money and go to LensCrafters. Max 3-5 days and you have eye test and new glasses. Pearle is a SCAM.

Original review: March 14, 2018

Pearle Vision, Poplar Bluff, Missouri - My husband and I went to get new glasses to find out my $600 + glasses I had previously purchased had NO PROGRESSIVE BIFOCALS. They were measured incorrectly. We were offered a $25 discount for their previous mistake. I was shocked. When I called back the following week, they offered my husband's glasses free of charge. However, the manager was extremely rude and unprofessional and I sent a complaint via email. The next call was that his glasses were ready. I told PEARLE VISION staff we would pick them up when mine (that I purchased) were in... Okay, no problem.

The next call received: HIS GLASSES WERE CANCELLED, MY GLASSES WERE CANCELLED, REFUND OF MONEY. PERIOD. I told them it was fine to cancel mine and refund MY glasses, but his were ready for pick up... NO. His are cancelled. NO ONE IS GETTING GLASSES. This is so wrong. I'm pretty sure this is not the proper way to run a company. This began February 24, 2018 and continues as of today March 14, 2018 with no resolution as I am still trying to contact Pearle Vision.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I am very unhappy with the service my family has been provided at your Pearle Vision Glen Burnie, Md location with manager, Joe, and am filing this written complaint. From day one of getting my and my husbands glasses, they have not been correct. My husbands glasses are currently still at the store trying to get them fixed for the fourth time. Regarding my experience, I was sold into buying transition lens for reading, use on the computer, and driving for near and far sight vision.

From day one, which has been almost a year, I have not been able to read with them or read using the computer. I have only been able to use them to drive. I took them back, and explained the issue within the first week of having them. I have been back five times to get this corrected. I was told to come in this evening to have the lens measure to be cut correctly.

I was immediately asked several questions about why I was there. When I explained I was there to get measured for my glasses that have been fixed. He then told me that my original prescription was from two weeks ago. He didnt even have my information correct. When I tried to explain that I have been there, this being the fifth time, in almost a year, as they cant seem to fix my glasses correctly, manager, Jo, who I've been dealing with from day one kept asking me how old I was and then proceeded to tell me that my vision has gotten worse, and that he couldnt again fix my glasses without a new eye exam. I explained that I was there to fix the glasses to get the blue tint off then, that they added by mistake a year ago then and that I am only able to see the dr again for another eye exam when my year has been up, which I told them I wouldnt be coming back to them for, as I was not happy with the service I have been provided.

I spent almost $1,000 for glasses that have never been the correct prescription from the start, and since I havent been able to wear my glasses, my vision has now gotten worse. I was given nothing but attitude, because I expressed my displeasure with the service I've been given. Then, Jo told me, "Hey we were trying to do you a favor but now we cant help." He handed me my glasses and kicked me out of the store after I asked for his card to make a complaint.

A very unhappy customer. I will never use Pearle Vision again and am reporting this issue to my Health insurance, Blue Cross Blue Shield, State of Maryland. My family and friends will also never use you either. I sent this to their customer service email address info@madisons.com And got a bounce back email that the email address doesnt exist.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

Been wearing glasses for 48 years since I was 7. This pair of Alfred Sung frames just came apart, the weld let go. It was obviously a bad weld from the factory and just let go. I have every single pair of glasses I've ever owned and take care of them. They had no interest in helping me in any way. 700 bucks down the drain. The extended warranty you pay is only for 2 years, it's now 2 years 2 months. They didn't even care to see if they could order replacements. I wear high index lenses that are 500 bucks alone and are perfectly fine.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I use to go there a lot way back when. The staff was good. The prices are so unbelievably high! In the Robinson Township store they only carry designer frames. The frames you would have chose would have been over $680 dollars. Dr Pearle started the company with great staff and very reasonable prices. If you keep this up you will lose your clients. There was no way I would buy frames that expensive. You need to readjust!!!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I used Pearle Vision about 8 years ago in the WEM in Edmonton and then it used to be a quality branch. Apparently it's not the case anymore. I just ordered 2 pairs of glasses, not cheap at all, and had to take both of them back to fix twice for improper/poor assembly. All on top of this is the endless waiting in the miserably small store with no sitting possibility. The knowledge of the staff is very limited (spiced with poor English). Sadly I recommend avoiding this place in case you are looking to find a solution for your glasses needs.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

The customer service quality and the honesty of Pearle Vision staff shocked me. This is the branch located in Franklin Mall, TN. I went there to get new lens for my frame, which I ordered online. On the first visit, they were happily bending the frame to fit my face and they charged me over $600 for the lens. Two weeks later, I came back to pick up the glasses, the woman was not responsible, I can tell right away; she was hesitate to adjust the frame for me and telling me that if I need further adjustment I am welcome to come back anytime.

In fact, when I returned home I felt the glasses always falling down and surprisingly, now I also noted that the screws were not original; they have mismatch color compared to the frame; and they are too long that they protrude > 1 mm from the frame. Then, I decided to go back to the same store asking them to replace the screws; I was stunned that the gentleman was upset when he talked to me - in a defiant way - that is not his responsibility since he sent the frame out to fit the lens. Then I asked him, "So why don't you send the frame to that place to replace the screws since it is not my business to contact them. Even if they are not original, they must match the color and they should not protrude from the frames." He denied that request, and he asked me to contact the producers for that frame in Italy for the screws; then he offers to use a Sharpie to color the screws; I rejected his childish and unprofessional offer.

Then the lady to whom I met a few days ago showed up; I asked her to adjust the glasses for me since it kept falling on my nose; this time, her tone is different; she told me that I didn't buy the frame from them so they can't bend/adjust it since they are not responsible if it broke. So after all, they offer to cut the extended portions of the screws; and after that I noticed the frame has a scratch. Overall, I will not ever go to Pearle Vision in the future. The way they run a business is unacceptable.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I tried to cancel my order within 24 hours. They don't let you! I realized that I was caught up in a sales pitch and wanted to cancel so I had time to do more research and try on more glasses at other locations. I called and was told NO! Other retailers and glasses stores offer free returns, free shipping, etc. Now that is good customer service. Pearle Vision doesn't care about the customer. Just their sale. Beware!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Pearle Vision, Jacksonville Florida, Mandarin Vision Center - On July 3, 2017, I went to this store for an eye exam and to buy new eyeglasses. I presented a coupon that said “$20 off eye exam.” Regular price is $65 and with coupon should have been $45. Instead, I was charged $65. Manager Daniella ** told, "there's an extra $20 charge for retinal scanning," which I never asked for. I told her she overcharged me $20 and I wanted the “$20 off" as offered according to the coupon and she refused. She became indignant, very arrogant and called the police. Police (Jacksonville sheriff's office) told me that ** would press charges against me for trespassing if I return.

I contacted the Better Business Bureau, but they were unable to resolve my complaint because Pearle Vision is not a member of the BBB. Also, this particular location is a franchise, not corporate. I contacted corporate headquarters three times on their website to complain, but they never replied. Will never again buy eye glasses at Pearle Vision. A dishonest and unreputable company - stay away!!!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I have been going to Pearle Vision for years. No issues for glasses. I have 2 great locations near me no problem. My only issue is, when you purchase glasses if you decide within 30 days that you do not like them they only offer you a store credit. I was told I would get a 30 day money back, but was unaware of it only being a store credit. I was not unhappy with my service at all just with the policy about refunds. I wouldn't have cared if I had to pay a fee for the lenses but a refund should be allowed not just a store credit.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

Pearle Vision is no longer the same place. The optometrists are good but the glasses used to be flexible and last 20 years. They scratch now within a few months and extend. The warranty wasn't honored and they didn't reply to BBB or me. The staff also look upon the lower prices items and those who buy them as trash. They are disdainful to outright rude.

Original review: July 20, 2017

Re: Discriminatory practices -- Cultural Sensitivity. I am a 52-year-old ** male. I am writing to share my experience at your Pembroke Mall location on 7/15/2017 at approximately 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm. I was assisted by a sales representative named "Toni" while shopping for a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses. No one else was inside the store but the two of us. She was assisting me until two other ** people entered the store. Without excusing herself, Toni turned her back to me, asked the people if they needed help, and proceeded help them -- leaving me all alone. In short, she abandoned me. She sensed my frustration and later assured me that she would take care of me. I replied noting I did not want her help after the way I was treated.

I asked for a business card which was provided by one of the ** people she decided to help. She later apologized for her behavior which I did not accept. Instead, I explained that her behavior and customer service was unprofessional and offensive. Moreover, it was "culturally insensitive." I explained that I felt she was discriminating against me based on race. She denied it and found it necessary to explain to me that it was not true because her daughter's husband was ** and she has ** grandchildren. This was an attempt to minimize her behavior, its impact, and my experience with her and the Pearle Vision store (Pembroke Mall Virginia Beach, Virginia). I believe in good customer service. Clearly, the sales representative "Toni" would benefit from some additional customer service training to include a training on cultural sensitivity. This was truly a traumatic experience for me.

Original review: July 13, 2017

After buying knock-off frames and having a prescription filled elsewhere, my daughter's glasses broke. I wanted to get another pair of frames and transition lenses for my daughter. Pearle was the only place around that could get us a new pair before we went on vacation. I thought it would take days, turns out it only took a couple hours. Now she's ready for fun in the sun.

Original review: June 22, 2017

I purchased contact lenses on Tuesday and picked them up on Saturday. After wearing the contacts for only 3 hours my eyes started burning. I took out the contacts, but my eyes continued to burn all day. The next day, I had crusting build-up around both eyes and I could barely see. After 3 days, my vision returned to normal. I explained all this and tried to return or exchange the contact lenses.

The doctor never looked at the contacts, never checked my eyes. In fact, there was no concern whatsoever about the health of my eyes. I was told, "You opened the box of contacts so you can't get anything!" I explained that you need to put the contacts in your eyes to see if it is ok (duh). They said nothing they can do for me. Please, I implore you, DO NOT GO TO PEARLE VISION!

Original review: April 30, 2017

I went to get new glasses. The doctor did exam. They made lenses. They were wrong. I advised them the day I picked them up. They advised, "Give them some time". I went back after a couple of weeks same scenario. I went to Illinois eye clinic. They advised I have cataracts and they should never had made lenses. After several unsuccessful attempts of getting my 377.00 back, I was told they would not return my money even though the glasses should never have been made. My surgery is next month, they advised I can get sunglasses, really!I have never had 377.00 sunglasses and don't really want 377.00 sunglasses. Just don't go there. Customer service is terrible. It took the manager months to call me back. She told me it's not the policy to return my money. Really, make lenses you never should have made twice????

Original review: April 26, 2017

I purchased two frames by the name of Versace. Thought the name was a good brand and purchase two sets. After about 6 months one of the arms fell off so I called but the store had closed and the closest one was an hr and a half away. I called them and they told me "no problem, bring them in" and they would fix them. So I did and they did a good quick job. After about 6 months the same glasses broke and the arm fell off again. So again I took them into the office in another city and they repaired them. About 6 months later they broke again so I tried putting a bit of glue on them and they held for a bit. I decided that they would become my at home computer glasses.

I started to use the second pair and within 6 months they broke. I'm not being hard on them, I use the case and only use them at home or out when dining. I called in and said perhaps there was a problem with the frames. They said the only thing they could for me was offer me two more pairs at half price but with no warranty. That alone sent up flags... I now have decided to purchase new glasses at a more reputable place. Do not buy from this company. I am very, very disappointed with the product... The staff was good but poor product and no support from management.

Original review: April 13, 2017

I bought my last pair of glasses at Pearl Vision. I remember they gave me a date for when they would be done and they didn't deliver. They apologized for the mistake of not sending them to wherever but they offered me a nice cleaning kit. They were very apologetic. A few months ago I had a eye problem and needed sunglasses. I borrowed my husband's but they were too big on me. I stopped at Pearl Vision and the lady was so gracious and although I told her I did not buy the glasses there, she adjusted them with a cheerful attitude.

Today, I realized I might be due for a new eye exam and glasses. I went to the doctor's office at the Forum Shopping Center in Selma (where I went 2 years ago). She was busy so I decided to stop in at Pearl Vision and ask if they could adjust my glasses, that I bought there 2 years ago because one of the temples was bend. The "older" dark skinned man who was the only one there was - first, not friendly and welcoming. I greeted him and asked him if he could check to see if I was due for exam and glasses. He checked and told me, 'Yes'. I told him that I tried to make an appointment next door but the doctor was busy, so in the meantime, I told him of my dilemma of dropping my glasses against the car door and bending the temple. I told him I had purchased them there and asked if he could fix the temple. He looked at my glasses and said he didn't know if they could be fixed. He said he would see what he could do.

He stated as he begin to look at them that if he bends the temple, he might break them. I asked him not to try if he didn't think he could do it without breaking them. He kept going and said it wasn't him, it would be the glasses that would break since the temple was bent. I again asked him not to worry about it, I would see if someone else someplace else would feel more comfortable fixing the glasses. He said he was going to try and keep making comments. At one point saying, they didn't break and they are straight now. Although he fixed the glasses, his attitude, comments and NOT customer-focused lost that doctor next to Pearl Vision - Forum and Pearl Vision some business.

I was going to buy a pair of sunglasses and was going to get my eyeglasses from them because of what the lady had done 2 years ago and earlier in the year in fixing the borrowed sunglasses. I am sorry to say that I will be looking for a new eye doctor and a new eye care company. Mr. Bad Attitude, you just lost business for Pearl Vision.

Original review: April 11, 2017

I ordered contacts through Opticontacts and accidentally ordered the wrong strength. All online contact retailers are supposed to verify your RX with your doctor. They give your doctor 8 hours to respond. This is a law... I did not know any of this. My contacts were even back ordered for a week. In my case, they faxed my doctor's office at Pearle Vision in Lincoln, NE at the 66th and O location. Due to a transition of some sort happening at that location, Carmin, the regional manager, has admitted this, said she did not personally get the fax nor can it be found. Even though Opticontacts has verification that they did receive it. This location never closed down so not sure what kind of transition would cause no one to see a fax verification of a prescription.

Neither Opticontacts nor Pearle Vision will admit any wrong doing on their part... I'm just a victim of unfortunate circumstances they say. So I am out over $200 for contacts I can't use. This was my first time using Opticontacts and had ordered a 3 month supply. Won't ever do that again since the law is protecting the contact industry and the doctors and not the consumer.

Original review: March 31, 2017

I had an eye exam. Ordered glasses and one extra pair. I tried the extra pair and were worthless to me. Prescription didn't change anything. I could see just as well before I came in. Tried to cancel my order and was put on hold for more than 10 minutes so I hung up. I will never use them again nor my family.

Original review: March 30, 2017

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PEARLE VISION. THEY SUCK. HERE'S WHY: The people who work there were ridiculously rude, put me on hold for obnoxious amounts of time EVERY TIME I CALLED, and the shipping was TERRIBLE!!! Here's my shipping story: I am a college student and was home on spring break. My glasses broke unexpectedly, and I was down to three pairs of daily contacts. So I went to Pearle Vision, hoping to get this done quickly and easily. After much more back and forth with them than was necessary, I ended up getting the contacts from Walgreens and then ordered the glasses with the new lenses from Pearle Vision. They told me it would ship in 7-10 business days... THEY LIED. After 10 business days with no glasses in the mail (it was a Friday at the time), I called to check on the status of the shipping.

After being on hold for eternity, I finally got an answer, and not one I was happy with: IT HADN'T EVEN BEEN SHIPPED OUT YET! The person I spoke with said he wasn't sure what happened and that they would ship it out that day, and it should arrive by Wednesday of the following week. Fast forward to Wednesday, and it STILL had not arrived. I called again, only to be told "I will check on the shipping status and call you back." I NEVER received a call back that day. The following day, I called again, determined to get answers. I explained the situation, was again put on hold for a very, very long time, and then the manager came to the phone. The explanation? It STILL HAD NOT BEEN SHIPPED OUT, even after the man I spoke with almost a week earlier said they would ship it that Friday.

If my glasses arrive when they say they should, I should have them this Tuesday... but I'm not counting on it based on their record with me. I have been making do with my BROKEN glasses for almost a month at this point. I am ready for this transaction to be DONE with Pearle Vision so I NEVER HAVE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM EVER AGAIN! - a very angry customer

Original review: March 25, 2017

Took 9 weeks and 9 trips back and forth to finally get my glasses in the correct prescription and in the correct frame. I calculated I spent over 15 hrs of my time and drive over 270 miles. Did I mention the glasses were over $400 (after insurance discounts, etc.)? Wrong frame, glasses made wrong, told to pick them up when they weren't ready, second eye exam to confirm glasses made wrong, etc. I've used Pearle for many years - first bad experience. The really sad part? The store manager never returned my call, nor did corporate customer service respond to the email I sent after indicating they'd "respond in 3 business days". DO NOT GO HERE!!!

Original review: March 23, 2017

I went to Pearle Vision eye Dr. **... to get my eyes checked for a problem. The Dr ** frozen my eye and puts drops in my eyes and gave a tissue to wipe as the fluids dripped down. Then told me to sit in the waiting area for 20 min in for the meds to take effect. Which in turn Dr ** said would be blurred Vision. Fine. When I returned to her chair she told me I had seriously scratched my cornea. I asked her how she replied "I frozen your eye and I guess you didn't feel it when you wiped your eye." Why would you not tell me before to be very careful...

So I had pay for this problem myself and each day I came back for a follow-up trying to get this resolved. THIS LAST follow-up I refused to pay anymore and they refused to service my eye... And they caused... I contact the Corp Office... Let see if anything happens... If not I meeting a lawyers especially since I had to spend 2 nights in total darkness while putting drops in my eyes every 2 hours... which burned like fire... And missed business.

Original review: March 16, 2017

Check out the prices of their frames, then google the manufacturer's item number. My frames were $309 before insurance and $250 after. Unfortunately, I Googled some online prices after my purchase. Average price of the identical frames, and most offered free shipping- $122. My eyeglass insurance coverage is every two years. My neighborhood PV went franchise a year ago unbeknownst to me. Like others have said, once you plunk down your money, even if your glasses haven't shipped to the lab yet, the sale is final! Furthermore, 100% payment is due before your order is submitted. The following day I went back to assure there wasn't a price error. Not only was there no error, the associate sounded like a broken record; "we don't set pricing, the franchise does". She parroted that line at least five times.

Judging by what others have said about bad customer service and staff attitudes, I can only surmise rude service is part of their new employee orientation program! I believe in capitalism, but a 150% markup is over-the-top for even the most greedy of eyeglass hucksters. Don't assume your neighborhood Pearle Vision is actually corporate Pearle Vision, as a franchise is in name only. There are benefits of going to a brick and mortar store opposed to guessing how the frames will look and feel when you buy online, but at what cost! Understand this has nothing to do with the optometrist at the stores, this is strictly the eyeglass sales (front of the house). You would be best to ask if they are a franchise as soon as you walk in. I'd advise extreme caution if they are. After 22 years as a loyal customer, I will never go back.

Pearle Vision expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1961 in Savannah, GA, Pearle Vision is now one of the leading eye wear retailers in the U.S. With more than 1,000 branches across Europe and in the Middle East, Pearle Vision has also become an international name in eyewear.

• Onsite fulfillment: Pearle Vision fills almost every prescription eyeglass order using their attached fulfillment center, so wait times are minimized.

• Satisfaction guarantee: Bring back any pair of glasses within 30 days for a repair, replacement or exchange with no hassle and no explanation.

• Free adjustments: Over time, wear can cause glasses to shift, so bring them in to a Pearle Vision center for a professional adjustment. This will improve their fit and make them much more comfortable over the long run.

• Free cleaning: Even with the most careful cleaning routine, dirt and grime can build up in hard to reach places, so be sure to have glasses cleaned for free by Pearle Vision professionals.

• BOGO deals: At Pearle Vision, buy one pair of prescription glasses or sunglasses and get another pair free. Or get a pair to wear indoors as well as one for driving.

• Best for: Professionals and Contacts wearers.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs