3.9/5 (278 ratings)

About Pearle Vision

Pearle Vision Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pearle Vision?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pearle Vision?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2021

The doctor was very professional and detailed. Additional options for imaging was offered which I was totally unaware but took advantage of this opportunity. There was an extra fee but it was disclosed way in advanced for you to make an informed decision prior to your consultation. The fee was 50.00 at that time but I am a senior citizen and definitely want to keep a check on my eyes as much as possible. This was a great visit and I hope that this comment have been helpful.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2021

I wanted 7 pairs of glasses, 3 different types of lenses and a duplicate pair of 40 percent black tinted lenses which was lighter than their black tint sample. Many issues with the brand's lab producing a match. At the end I got everything I wanted. Best collection of glasses I ever owned. Would not have happened without the Peoria store manager keeping track of everything along the way. Thank you Peoria Pearle Vision store manager!

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 27, 2021

Was dealing with Fil G. and she made sure that my eye care needs were well taken care of. She ensured that I have a great balance of seeing clearly, near and far. In addition, Fil went out of her way to confirm that I was getting high quality contact lens with reasonable or competitive price. Knows technical details of eye care or very knowledgeable, outstanding service or very helpful and knows her products extremely well. Again, awesome service.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Pearle Vision is an exceptional company. They are first class at customer service. They really make you feel like family. They go the extra mile to help you get the perfect prescription for your eyeglasses. They follow up with you on your glasses. If there are any issues they will resolve immediately. They are always in communication with the customer to continue to make sure the customer is able to see and no problems. The minute you walk in they are so happy to assist you. This is the place to get glasses with exceptional customer service that lays down the red carpet for each customer.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

I visited Pearle Vision located in Fleming Island after having a very bad experience at another eye doctor visit. I called to schedule an immediate appointment and Kelly answered the phone. She was so polite and ensured me that my experience would be better. She told me that I could stop by at any time, I asked if “now” was an option and she said yes. I was greeted by Susie when I arrived about 10 minutes later. Susie was equally polite. She gave me options of affordable eyewear and explained my insurance plan to me. She was not pushy at all nor did she try to sell me the most expensive brand. I don’t know why I didn’t go to Pearle Vision first, but I’m sure glad that I made the decision to go, it turned out to be a great choice!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

Kevin and Courtney are by far the best to deal with at Pearle Vision. Such a great company and group that Kevin has at his locations. They will help you find just the right style that you are looking for.

Original review: July 29, 2021

Good glasses but pricing is too high. When my glasses broke, (which I bought from Pearle Vision) the cost of repair was so high I had to go somewhere else to have them repaired. The cost was almost 1/2 the cost of the glasses!

Original review: June 29, 2021

I went and had my eyes checked and I am awaiting for the glasses. I called to check to see if they came in yet never had to wait two weeks for glasses before and they hung up on me twice. Not good customer service.

Original review: June 28, 2021

Choosing the right frames is not an easy task but the sales manager Lloyd was very patient and he made sure I got the right frames. I was impressed with the team work too. Keep up the good work work. The pricing was great too.

Original review: June 18, 2021

My experience with the new Pearle Vision on Signal Butte, started off well. The receptionist was friendly, the Optometrist was also friendly and professional. The salesperson not so much. But Jason another salesperson made everything right.

Pearle Vision author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1961 in Savannah, GA, Pearle Vision is now one of the leading eye wear retailers in the U.S. With more than 1,000 branches across Europe and in the Middle East, Pearle Vision has also become an international name in eyewear.

• Onsite fulfillment: Pearle Vision fills almost every prescription eyeglass order using their attached fulfillment center, so wait times are minimized.

• Satisfaction guarantee: Bring back any pair of glasses within 30 days for a repair, replacement or exchange with no hassle and no explanation.

• Free adjustments: Over time, wear can cause glasses to shift, so bring them in to a Pearle Vision center for a professional adjustment. This will improve their fit and make them much more comfortable over the long run.

• Free cleaning: Even with the most careful cleaning routine, dirt and grime can build up in hard to reach places, so be sure to have glasses cleaned for free by Pearle Vision professionals.

• BOGO deals: At Pearle Vision, buy one pair of prescription glasses or sunglasses and get another pair free. Or get a pair to wear indoors as well as one for driving.

Pearle Vision Company Information