Pearle Vision

• 0%
  • 2%
  • 62%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pearle Vision?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pearle Vision?

Reviewed May 17, 2024

After having problems with my lenses, Pearle Vision contacted me and offered to replace the lenses. Thank you for solving the problem. Now I'm satisfied with my glasses. The doctor and receptionists were very attentive to me, helping me with whatever I needed. Thanks again.

Reviewed May 15, 2024

My family and I have had the great pleasure of going to Pearle Vision for more than twenty years, in NJ and in MI. When we moved to MI, we noticed the great tradition of service with a smile continue at this site as well. I look forward to seeing not just the doctor but the entire staff. They work together as one team to give the customers the best possible service. My family members feel free to visit for any eyes and/or glasses-related help.

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2023

We (my husband and I) have been going to this Pearle Vision location for MANY years. It is top notch! The selection of frames is awesome. Everyone there is very helpful and while some have come and gone over the years, we have always been lucky enough to have Elvi work with us. Her knowledge of the business, dealing with insurance companies, and eyewear styling is unsurpassed. If slight adjustments are needed to the final product for the perfect comfortable fit, Gene is the best. Dr. ** is awesome. She always makes you feel at ease and comfortable as she proceeds through the vision testing process- including, for me, dilation to observe those dreaded eye floaters. Very professional, knowledgeable, and happy to answer any questions.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2023

From the beginning of my visit to the establishment I was received with a big smile by the staff and without a doubt they provided me with great support during the process of my selection and acquisition of my family lenses, not only did they result in one more sale, but they were more there attending to my needs and preferences, this was possible in a very agile and precise way by Aida, who, with her professionalism and kindness, led me to make the best decision for the acquisition of our lenses.

I cannot fail to mention the great attitude and professionalism with which I was treated during the delivery of each item by such an excellent and trained lady, who with her always smiling and attentive characteristic made receiving our things more comfortable. The icing on the cake: when she gave my daughter’s some cleaning wipes with a big smile, it was not the present, but the detail, and the sum of all those small details is why I will always be able to recommend and return with confidence with this great place. Martin **

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Aug. 5, 2023

Emily, every time that I have to get a new glasses, you are there for me, like a safety haven for my eyes. You don't forget details that easily someone else will forget, and those detail are that make the difference on my vision. Thank you. You are a great asset to your company. And the Lady and the guy at the front desk, excellent customer service. Thank you all.

Verified purchase
      Customer Service

Reviewed July 5, 2024

I've been with Pearle Vision for 40 years, no problems until this time. Here's my problem my glasses for reading are blurry for reading, went down five times to get them looked at and they adjusted them, still blurry then went back to see the doctor and he took another exam and said everything was fine. Everything is not fine, still can't see to read. I would like a refund or a pair of glasses I can see to read. I can see with my old glasses but not the new ones. Please reply. The address where I went is Pearle vision 9881 ...158 Wellington Street Kingston, ON K7L3E2 Canada..613 549 2226. My name is Beverly ** at **. Please respond. I gave them close to 600.00 for nothing.

Price

Reviewed May 27, 2024

Have used this company for years and now the quality in the last few years of the lenses is poor. These new glasses seem to get so dirty and not clear and had them adjusted a few times. I even had my eyes re tested. So going to try another place for new glasses in a 3 month time frame. Gets pretty expensive to be honest. No other choice. I feel like I can't drive or even walk in stores without feeling drunk or off kilter. These frames are not working out for where my eyes are positioned in the lenses. Like they are curved for some reason when I look sideways. Horrible feeling.

Reviewed May 16, 2024

I just ordered my new reading glasses from Pearl Vision and was very happy with my experience. Mona from Scarborough town Center location was very helpful and friendly. she showed me all my options and frames to choose from. Thanks Mona.

Reviewed April 26, 2024

Had my RIGHT lens crack, and needed it to be replaced. I called for two months (January-March) before someone at the office would actually order the lens. Once the fixed RIGHT lens came in, I went to get it replaced. They replaced BOTH the left lens and the right lens. Two different prescription lenses were put in my frames. I have specialty lenses and require prisms in my lenses in BOTH eyes. I currently only have ONE lens with prisms, the right side. The left lens does not have prisms. The left lens was fine and did not need to be replaced, let alone with the wrong thing. My vision is now double all the time because of that. I have been trying to get this corrected for TWO WEEKS.

As I said, my vision is double all the time. I cannot safely drive. I have no idea if this is damaging my vision on a long term basis. I have been calling every other day for two weeks, and LC managers and reps consistently argue with me, telling me there are prisms in my lease. Prisms cause the lenses to be markedly thicker than typical lenses, it’s quite obvious that one is different than the other. I am just being told today, after two weeks, that the store wants to mail my glasses to the lab to be tested, confirm that my left lens doesn’t have prisms, and then they will fix it. I cannot see, and therefore function, without my glasses. The lack of communication, lack of service, and overall inability to achieve the task that they should be able to complete is appalling.

Reviewed Feb. 17, 2024

This office asked my husband and I to come 15 minutes before our appointment, which we did. However, for both of our appointments we were seen 30 minutes after our scheduled appointment. Additionally, we had errors with our contact order and after the high expense of the visit and quoted contact amount, we decided to make our purchase elsewhere. The office was extremely disorganized. Additionally, the practice did not seem to be aware of common ophthalmology practices like implanted contact lenses.

Pearle Vision author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1961 in Savannah, GA, Pearle Vision is now one of the leading eye wear retailers in the U.S. With more than 1,000 branches across Europe and in the Middle East, Pearle Vision has also become an international name in eyewear.

• Onsite fulfillment: Pearle Vision fills almost every prescription eyeglass order using their attached fulfillment center, so wait times are minimized.

• Satisfaction guarantee: Bring back any pair of glasses within 30 days for a repair, replacement or exchange with no hassle and no explanation.

• Free adjustments: Over time, wear can cause glasses to shift, so bring them in to a Pearle Vision center for a professional adjustment. This will improve their fit and make them much more comfortable over the long run.

• Free cleaning: Even with the most careful cleaning routine, dirt and grime can build up in hard to reach places, so be sure to have glasses cleaned for free by Pearle Vision professionals.

• BOGO deals: At Pearle Vision, buy one pair of prescription glasses or sunglasses and get another pair free. Or get a pair to wear indoors as well as one for driving.

Pearle Vision Company Information