Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.93/5

Pearle Vision Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pearle Vision?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pearle Vision?

Original review: April 19, 2021

I been going to the North Riverside location for over 10 years now and I experience such a great joy still at this location!!!! Awesome customer service and help always. Thank you: Fely, Linda, Colleen, Sharon, Liz, Also Dr. **!!!! You ladies are the best!!!!

Errol

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Pearle Vision is an exceptional company. They are first class at customer service. They really make you feel like family. They go the extra mile to help you get the perfect prescription for your eyeglasses. They follow up with you on your glasses. If there are any issues they will resolve immediately. They are always in communication with the customer to continue to make sure the customer is able to see and no problems. The minute you walk in they are so happy to assist you. This is the place to get glasses with exceptional customer service that lays down the red carpet for each customer.

Get buying tips about Glasses Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

I visited Pearle Vision located in Fleming Island after having a very bad experience at another eye doctor visit. I called to schedule an immediate appointment and Kelly answered the phone. She was so polite and ensured me that my experience would be better. She told me that I could stop by at any time, I asked if “now” was an option and she said yes. I was greeted by Susie when I arrived about 10 minutes later. Susie was equally polite. She gave me options of affordable eyewear and explained my insurance plan to me. She was not pushy at all nor did she try to sell me the most expensive brand. I don’t know why I didn’t go to Pearle Vision first, but I’m sure glad that I made the decision to go, it turned out to be a great choice!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

I have been getting my eye exams and glasses at Pearle Vision Rt 1 Iselin for years. Today was the best visit ever. First I had tests done by Lady she was efficient, funny and put me at ease. I hate the puff of air in the eyes exam it makes me tear or close my eyes but she had good results quickly. No torture, that was wonderful. Then I was examined by Dr. **. She is pretty, petite and knowledgeable. She told me I have to take better care of my diabetes when I said I had eaten a half Banana Split the night before. We got along famously. I showed Lita my glasses and told her I wanted new frames similar to the ones I had. She found them right away and she helped my husband get frames he was happy with.

Anthony measured us for our new frames and even adjusted my husbands old ones. Everyone we met was in a good mood, they were friendly and helpful. The visit was a smooth , productive one. This was one of the best experiences I have had at that Pearle store. It really was fun and very organized. I also noticed that there was constant cleaning and also plenty of hand sanitizers available. Great job. Thank you. Carmen

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

When entering the store, the store personnel were very concerned about us as customers and the others around us. Our temperature was taken and we were asked to make sure our hands were cleaned and we did wear masks. The young man that helped me was knowledgeable about the products that we were interested in. He gave both good and bad points on each pair of frames that we looked at and helped us make what I feel was the right choice in frames. Would recommend this store to anyone looking for an new pair of glasses because of the selection and service.

Original review: March 3, 2021

BEWARE. If you have money to burn this is the place for you. Cheapest frames, single lens were $380 with all the discounts. Bought same at EYEBUYDIRECT for $98 delivered. See Consumer Review Nov. 2020. Lenscrafters and Pearle are owned by the biggest lens corporation in the world.

Original review: March 3, 2021

My husband made an appointment for me to get my eyes examined and we both planned on getting ordering a pair of glasses on the day of my appointment. The day of the appointment they called me to confirm the appointment several times however I was hanging draperies and then later I was in the shower getting ready for my appointment. I was not able to reach the phone in time both times. I saw that I had a voicemail so I listened to it and I suspected the message said they were calling to confirm the appointment.

I took it to me they were reminding me of the appointment. They did not ask me to return the call. As I was driving to the appointment they called again and I told them I was on my way and had not been able to answer the phone earlier when they called. Everything seemed to be a go so I proceeded to the appointment. When I was five minutes from the store they called again and said they had cancelled my appointment because they hadn't been able to confirm it soon enough!

So I had interrupted my project, showered and dressed and drove forty of the forty five minutes to the appointment for nothing! It so happened that it was a very nice day for a change so I suspect somebody wanted to leave the store early that day. I was very disappointed with their service. I am not in the habit of making an appointment and not showing up for it.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Worst eyeglass services in the history of glasses. Went to my appointment 12/2 for new glasses over a month ago. The first time I got my glasses back 12/15 they made the wrong script. They made a positive lens instead of negative. You would think that's something you would double-check. This 2nd time took 3 weeks still haven't got them. They texted me Monday night the 1/4 at 4:56pm saying my glasses were in they close at five. So I go there first thing in am the next day only to find they are closed. who closes a store all day on Tuesday. I mean why even text me Monday that my glasses were ready why not just wait until Wednesday. I highly suggest you avoid this place at all cost. Pearle is very sloppy... Like a sleeping bag after a long hot summer night. Everyone should avoid pearle like the plague. P.S. They made me go through Christmas not being able to see. #CancelPearleVision# BoycottPearle Vision.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

I've been wearing eye glasses for over 30 years. This was my first visit for eye glasses (not an exam) at Pearle Vision. I purchased 2 progressive pair of eyeglasses. One pair was perfect, the other was a nightmare. I had to make at least 10 visits for THEM to attempt to correct their issues of forgetting to measure for progressive, chipped frame, scratched lenses, progressive line incorrect, glasses were lost in transit to their store, etc. This was THREE month process and they would not give me a refund that I insisted on. As I type this I can't wear them as the bifocal line is incorrect. Can't believe how cheaply made the frame is. This was an overall cost for 2 pair of glasses of over $800.00. I will go back to Shopko Optical to get a pair in a timely manner that I can actually wear to see and read from. Another $350 out of pocket. UGH!!! Terribly stressful ad still not satisfied.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

I have worn glasses for more than 30 years and just a month ago got my first pair from Pearle Vision. They aren't even a month old and all scratched up, more than my 2.5 year old pair. I paid extra for the non-scratch coating - what a rip-off. When I went to the store today to see what they would do they said my only option was to use my one time replacement and $25 to get lenses replaced and that I must of dropped them. Their quality is very poor.

Pearle Vision author review by ConsumerAffairs

Founded in 1961 in Savannah, GA, Pearle Vision is now one of the leading eye wear retailers in the U.S. With more than 1,000 branches across Europe and in the Middle East, Pearle Vision has also become an international name in eyewear.

• Onsite fulfillment: Pearle Vision fills almost every prescription eyeglass order using their attached fulfillment center, so wait times are minimized.

• Satisfaction guarantee: Bring back any pair of glasses within 30 days for a repair, replacement or exchange with no hassle and no explanation.

• Free adjustments: Over time, wear can cause glasses to shift, so bring them in to a Pearle Vision center for a professional adjustment. This will improve their fit and make them much more comfortable over the long run.

• Free cleaning: Even with the most careful cleaning routine, dirt and grime can build up in hard to reach places, so be sure to have glasses cleaned for free by Pearle Vision professionals.

• BOGO deals: At Pearle Vision, buy one pair of prescription glasses or sunglasses and get another pair free. Or get a pair to wear indoors as well as one for driving.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team