Pearle Vision

Compare Eyeglasses Online

Research top Eyeglasses Online recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

After buying knock-off frames and having a prescription filled elsewhere, my daughter's glasses broke. I wanted to get another pair of frames and transition lenses for my daughter. Pearle was the only place around that could get us a new pair before we went on vacation. I thought it would take days, turns out it only took a couple hours. Now she's ready for fun in the sun.

I purchased contact lenses on Tuesday and picked them up on Saturday. After wearing the contacts for only 3 hours my eyes started burning. I took out the contacts, but my eyes continued to burn all day. The next day, I had crusting build-up around both eyes and I could barely see. After 3 days, my vision returned to normal. I explained all this and tried to return or exchange the contact lenses.

The doctor never looked at the contacts, never checked my eyes. In fact, there was no concern whatsoever about the health of my eyes. I was told, "You opened the box of contacts so you can't get anything!" I explained that you need to put the contacts in your eyes to see if it is ok (duh). They said nothing they can do for me. Please, I implore you, DO NOT GO TO PEARLE VISION!

I went to get new glasses. The doctor did exam. They made lenses. They were wrong. I advised them the day I picked them up. They advised, "Give them some time". I went back after a couple of weeks same scenario. I went to Illinois eye clinic. They advised I have cataracts and they should never had made lenses. After several unsuccessful attempts of getting my 377.00 back, I was told they would not return my money even though the glasses should never have been made. My surgery is next month, they advised I can get sunglasses, really!I have never had 377.00 sunglasses and don't really want 377.00 sunglasses. Just don't go there. Customer service is terrible. It took the manager months to call me back. She told me it's not the policy to return my money. Really, make lenses you never should have made twice????

I purchased two frames by the name of Versace. Thought the name was a good brand and purchase two sets. After about 6 months one of the arms fell off so I called but the store had closed and the closest one was an hr and a half away. I called them and they told me "no problem, bring them in" and they would fix them. So I did and they did a good quick job. After about 6 months the same glasses broke and the arm fell off again. So again I took them into the office in another city and they repaired them. About 6 months later they broke again so I tried putting a bit of glue on them and they held for a bit. I decided that they would become my at home computer glasses.

I started to use the second pair and within 6 months they broke. I'm not being hard on them, I use the case and only use them at home or out when dining. I called in and said perhaps there was a problem with the frames. They said the only thing they could for me was offer me two more pairs at half price but with no warranty. That alone sent up flags... I now have decided to purchase new glasses at a more reputable place. Do not buy from this company. I am very, very disappointed with the product... The staff was good but poor product and no support from management.

I bought my last pair of glasses at Pearl Vision. I remember they gave me a date for when they would be done and they didn't deliver. They apologized for the mistake of not sending them to wherever but they offered me a nice cleaning kit. They were very apologetic. A few months ago I had a eye problem and needed sunglasses. I borrowed my husband's but they were too big on me. I stopped at Pearl Vision and the lady was so gracious and although I told her I did not buy the glasses there, she adjusted them with a cheerful attitude.

Today, I realized I might be due for a new eye exam and glasses. I went to the doctor's office at the Forum Shopping Center in Selma (where I went 2 years ago). She was busy so I decided to stop in at Pearl Vision and ask if they could adjust my glasses, that I bought there 2 years ago because one of the temples was bend. The "older" dark skinned man who was the only one there was - first, not friendly and welcoming. I greeted him and asked him if he could check to see if I was due for exam and glasses. He checked and told me, 'Yes'. I told him that I tried to make an appointment next door but the doctor was busy, so in the meantime, I told him of my dilemma of dropping my glasses against the car door and bending the temple. I told him I had purchased them there and asked if he could fix the temple. He looked at my glasses and said he didn't know if they could be fixed. He said he would see what he could do.

He stated as he begin to look at them that if he bends the temple, he might break them. I asked him not to try if he didn't think he could do it without breaking them. He kept going and said it wasn't him, it would be the glasses that would break since the temple was bent. I again asked him not to worry about it, I would see if someone else someplace else would feel more comfortable fixing the glasses. He said he was going to try and keep making comments. At one point saying, they didn't break and they are straight now. Although he fixed the glasses, his attitude, comments and NOT customer-focused lost that doctor next to Pearl Vision - Forum and Pearl Vision some business.

I was going to buy a pair of sunglasses and was going to get my eyeglasses from them because of what the lady had done 2 years ago and earlier in the year in fixing the borrowed sunglasses. I am sorry to say that I will be looking for a new eye doctor and a new eye care company. Mr. Bad Attitude, you just lost business for Pearl Vision.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pearle Vision?

I ordered contacts through Opticontacts and accidentally ordered the wrong strength. All online contact retailers are supposed to verify your RX with your doctor. They give your doctor 8 hours to respond. This is a law... I did not know any of this. My contacts were even back ordered for a week. In my case, they faxed my doctor's office at Pearle Vision in Lincoln, NE at the 66th and O location. Due to a transition of some sort happening at that location, Carmin, the regional manager, has admitted this, said she did not personally get the fax nor can it be found. Even though Opticontacts has verification that they did receive it. This location never closed down so not sure what kind of transition would cause no one to see a fax verification of a prescription.

Neither Opticontacts nor Pearle Vision will admit any wrong doing on their part... I'm just a victim of unfortunate circumstances they say. So I am out over $200 for contacts I can't use. This was my first time using Opticontacts and had ordered a 3 month supply. Won't ever do that again since the law is protecting the contact industry and the doctors and not the consumer.

I had an eye exam. Ordered glasses and one extra pair. I tried the extra pair and were worthless to me. Prescription didn't change anything. I could see just as well before I came in. Tried to cancel my order and was put on hold for more than 10 minutes so I hung up. I will never use them again nor my family.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM PEARLE VISION. THEY SUCK. HERE'S WHY: The people who work there were ridiculously rude, put me on hold for obnoxious amounts of time EVERY TIME I CALLED, and the shipping was TERRIBLE!!! Here's my shipping story: I am a college student and was home on spring break. My glasses broke unexpectedly, and I was down to three pairs of daily contacts. So I went to Pearle Vision, hoping to get this done quickly and easily. After much more back and forth with them than was necessary, I ended up getting the contacts from Walgreens and then ordered the glasses with the new lenses from Pearle Vision. They told me it would ship in 7-10 business days... THEY LIED. After 10 business days with no glasses in the mail (it was a Friday at the time), I called to check on the status of the shipping.

After being on hold for eternity, I finally got an answer, and not one I was happy with: IT HADN'T EVEN BEEN SHIPPED OUT YET! The person I spoke with said he wasn't sure what happened and that they would ship it out that day, and it should arrive by Wednesday of the following week. Fast forward to Wednesday, and it STILL had not arrived. I called again, only to be told "I will check on the shipping status and call you back." I NEVER received a call back that day. The following day, I called again, determined to get answers. I explained the situation, was again put on hold for a very, very long time, and then the manager came to the phone. The explanation? It STILL HAD NOT BEEN SHIPPED OUT, even after the man I spoke with almost a week earlier said they would ship it that Friday.

If my glasses arrive when they say they should, I should have them this Tuesday... but I'm not counting on it based on their record with me. I have been making do with my BROKEN glasses for almost a month at this point. I am ready for this transaction to be DONE with Pearle Vision so I NEVER HAVE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM EVER AGAIN! - a very angry customer

Took 9 weeks and 9 trips back and forth to finally get my glasses in the correct prescription and in the correct frame. I calculated I spent over 15 hrs of my time and drive over 270 miles. Did I mention the glasses were over $400 (after insurance discounts, etc.)? Wrong frame, glasses made wrong, told to pick them up when they weren't ready, second eye exam to confirm glasses made wrong, etc. I've used Pearle for many years - first bad experience. The really sad part? The store manager never returned my call, nor did corporate customer service respond to the email I sent after indicating they'd "respond in 3 business days". DO NOT GO HERE!!!

I went to Pearle Vision eye Dr. **... to get my eyes checked for a problem. The Dr ** frozen my eye and puts drops in my eyes and gave a tissue to wipe as the fluids dripped down. Then told me to sit in the waiting area for 20 min in for the meds to take effect. Which in turn Dr ** said would be blurred Vision. Fine. When I returned to her chair she told me I had seriously scratched my cornea. I asked her how she replied "I frozen your eye and I guess you didn't feel it when you wiped your eye." Why would you not tell me before to be very careful...

So I had pay for this problem myself and each day I came back for a follow-up trying to get this resolved. THIS LAST follow-up I refused to pay anymore and they refused to service my eye... And they caused... I contact the Corp Office... Let see if anything happens... If not I meeting a lawyers especially since I had to spend 2 nights in total darkness while putting drops in my eyes every 2 hours... which burned like fire... And missed business.

Check out the prices of their frames, then google the manufacturer's item number. My frames were $309 before insurance and $250 after. Unfortunately, I Googled some online prices after my purchase. Average price of the identical frames, and most offered free shipping- $122. My eyeglass insurance coverage is every two years. My neighborhood PV went franchise a year ago unbeknownst to me. Like others have said, once you plunk down your money, even if your glasses haven't shipped to the lab yet, the sale is final! Furthermore, 100% payment is due before your order is submitted. The following day I went back to assure there wasn't a price error. Not only was there no error, the associate sounded like a broken record; "we don't set pricing, the franchise does". She parroted that line at least five times.

Judging by what others have said about bad customer service and staff attitudes, I can only surmise rude service is part of their new employee orientation program! I believe in capitalism, but a 150% markup is over-the-top for even the most greedy of eyeglass hucksters. Don't assume your neighborhood Pearle Vision is actually corporate Pearle Vision, as a franchise is in name only. There are benefits of going to a brick and mortar store opposed to guessing how the frames will look and feel when you buy online, but at what cost! Understand this has nothing to do with the optometrist at the stores, this is strictly the eyeglass sales (front of the house). You would be best to ask if they are a franchise as soon as you walk in. I'd advise extreme caution if they are. After 22 years as a loyal customer, I will never go back.

This Pearle Vision in Iselin NJ is a nightmare to deal with, I paid for my glasses, after a month I was still getting excuses. Not receiving my glasses after a month, that I paid for. So I said I want to cancel them, they said there is no refunds. I called my credit card company and put a dispute in. DON'T USE THE CROOKS AT PEARLE VISION.

I've been receiving notices in the mail regarding an upcoming appointment that I did not make. So I called Pearle Vision on Louise Avenue to make sure the appointment would be cancelled. The lady told me that this was made a year ago when my husband was in there. I explain to the lady that my husband was just in there in January and was wondering why the record had not been updated. She said it was beyond her control and she had nothing to do with it. I asked her if the record was updated. She said she didn't know, it wasn't her responsibility, it's been taken care of and then hung up on me. I can't believe she hung up on me!!! I spent between $800 and $1,000 a year at Pearle Vision and I expect to be treated respectfully. I did call the doctor and explain the situation to her and although she was kind she really did not seem too concerned about how I was treated.

If you want to be treated badly, show no respect and hung up on, go to Pearle Vision on Louise. As for me and my family we will no longer go there. They just lost good customers. And I plan on telling whoever I can that Pearle Vision is a rude snotty bad place to go. Exceedingly bad customer serviced and they have some young girl being a snot and rude and hang up on me is unacceptable. There are lot of choices in Sioux Falls and I plan on going to one of the other ones.

My complaint is that yesterday I needed more lens fluid! So I went to my local PEARLE dealer here in Enschede (Klanderij). I asked the person for a bottle of lens fluid. He grabbed one bottle for me and to my amazement charged me 15 euros! This I can hardly believe as being a satisfied customer for nearly 11 years and purchasing my glasses and lenses here for the last 11 years (total of nearly 3600 euros!!) It is an absolute disgrace that they dare charge me this money! I paid it and quickly told the person I will never in my life ever buy anything by PEARLE again. This person simply nodded and said (''OK"!!!) I guess these people need to understand what customers mean to them! A very disappointed customer.

Took my money and won't give me my glasses!! Went in for eye exam and reading glasses. I was told 7-10 days but "probably sooner". My glasses never arrived. I was given 5 different times for delivery but all came and went and still no glasses. I called the store 7 times and the customer service line twice but Pearle Vision won't return phone calls. Customer service says this location is a franchise so the is nothing they can do. Is this place just a scam?! DO NOT GO HERE!

Dissatisfied with overall experience. I need to start off by saying I have been to this Pearle Vision location before and have not had any issues. I had primarily dealt with the same person on each occasion, but he has since left and since his departure, the customer service has completely gone downhill. In the past, I have had my glasses in as fast as 6 days. My appointment was on 1/3/2017. I picked out my frames and lenses (I do not have a complicated prescription) and my total after insurance came to $242.00. The next day I happened to look online for the same frames and found them for $67.00 cheaper. The prescription lenses were also going to be considerably cheaper as well.

I immediately called Pearle Vision to cancel my order. Pearle Vision informed me that although my order had not gone out to the lab yet, they would not issue a refund. Because they are a franchise, it states on their receipt that "the glasses are made specifically for you, therefore we do not offer any refunds." However, my glasses hadn't gone off to the lab yet. I contacted Pearle Vision's Customer Service line to see if they could be of assistance. Unfortunately, they were not able to get the store to issue a refund, even though they too felt the store was not providing good customer service.

On 1/24/17, I contacted the store to inquire about my glasses. They stated that the lab was putting in the lenses and it should be any day now. It is now 2/2/17 and I still do not have my glasses. I again contacted the Customer Service line to have them contact the store. The store informed Rebekah from Customer Service, that my "Safety Goggles" were not ready yet. I did not order "safety goggles!" The lab has to now make new lenses. Customer Service is working on getting me a discount for the error.

The overall selection of glasses is not too bad but the value for the price of glasses is not great. Delivery took too longer than I thought and also glasses weren't made right! Couldn't see clearly out of them. Took them bad 3 times and asked if they could redo them and they kept telling me I had to get use to them. I took them to my dr to see if they were right and she said no. My dr had to call the store and tell them they were wrong!!!

From what I see and have experienced at Pearle myself they just don't have what it takes to earn any more of my business. Thanks for the reviews. They do seem to play tricks on pricing. Even with good insurance plans.

DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE. Horrible customer service and the person who did my eye exam was inapt to do so DO NOT TRUST THIS PLACE... He told me my eyes were good and when I got home to review his notes he marked that I had cortical Senile Cataracts. He NEVER advised me of this. Needless to say the glass were a disaster and now I am being told that they will not REFUND my money. Matter of fact I was told that I would have to dispute the charge with my credit card company. Called the corporate office and await their resolve if any. DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE... My cost so far is $448.71 and counting.

I went with my friend to get her glasses and also I worked in the same field just different business. We are both college students so we cannot afford a high end pair of glasses. My friend has a very low script and was not planning on spending an extensive amount. The sales person was very persistent on her getting anti reflective. My friend continued to tell her that she could not afford to get anti reflective on her glasses and was not going to get the warranty (which is only 30 days).

After this the sales women became very rude and made comments saying, "Well if you don't get this you are going to get cataracts at a very young age." This is not true for anti reflective at all. And didn't drop the subject. It was then clear to me she just wanted to make a sale. I was going to buy glasses there but after this experience never. I highly recommend not purchasing from there. Horrible service. But I can say the optometrists there was very good and highly professional. Other than that absolutely terrible experience.

Con artists. Before appointing I called around for the best deal. I was told one thing over the phone and a totally different thing when I got there. I needed new contacts for an upcoming vacation. Had I given myself more time I would have went elsewhere, but time was of the essence. When I emailed the company with my dissatisfaction they never even owned up to the dishonest way I was treated. Never again and I hope others heed my warning!

I told the salesman my budget and selected glasses within my budget. I rejected other items he pitched and told him that it cost too much. I was told that if I had insurance that I had to pay in full, which I did. I later received a voicemail "about my order" with no specifics. I called back and left a message for my salesman, who was unavailable. I never heard back from him. I called again 48 hours later and was told he made a mistake in the price of the frames and the lens and I owed them money. I requested to cancel the order and the manager, Lenora, said I would not get a refund, could not cancel the order and owed $60 more. This is not good customer service. I am working with Pearle Vision Corporate to resolve this ongoing problem.

I recently had an appointment at Pearle Vision in Birmingham, AL on August 9, 2016 for an eye exam, contact lens fitting and to purchase new glasses. I have EyeMed for vision insurance. So, I thought this should all go pretty smoothly. Let me start by saying that the eye doctor was awesome! She did a great job and also had great customer service skills. Some of the other employees were very rude and were also rude to one of their own co-worker (Paula).

My biggest issue was that I paid almost $400 for an eye exam, contact fitting and glasses. I have a daughter in college and I am single. So, I work very hard for my money and want to know where it's going. Especially when it's a fairly large purchase such as this. The manager (who I dealt with, mostly) did not explain ANYTHING about what I was purchasing, co-pays and what portion my insurance covered. Yet, they were happy to take my money! I did not realize after I paid they had not given me a receipt. So, when I go to pick up my glasses I have zero proof of payment.

I went into the office the following week to pick up my glasses and to see the doctor. I asked for a itemized receipt for my records. The receptionist acted very put out that I would be asking for such a thing. She then goes to the manager to tell him that I am requesting this information to see a an exact breakdown of what I paid for. I am walking out with the eye doctor to see and hear the receptionist and store manager openly talking about me by name. This was quite awkward for myself and the eye doctor. I did not say anything being I was quite taken back by such unprofessional behavior.

When I then Sat down with the manager to go over my bill, I see that I paid an extra $100 plus dollars for the lens in my glasses. I was not given any options to choose from. When I asked, he stated that is "normally what everyone chooses". So, again this made me feel they were all about the sale and not the customer. He was very rude and impatient when explaining my bill. I also felt very rushed. So much so that when I received my glasses from them they did not even do a fitting to be sure they worked well for me and fit correctly. Anywhere else I have ever been they had me try on the glasses and make sure that I am satisfied with my purchase.

And to top it off I chose a D&G pair of glasses and also received a broken case for my glasses to go in. You would think if they were name brand and $200 they would be sure the smallest thing down to the case was functional. Instead I had to go buy my own case. All in all it was a bad experience and I did not feel valued as a customer. I will not be using Pearle Vision in the future. I should have went with my original plan and went with their competitor.

I ordered some glasses and asked for Transitions lenses. These lenses weren't described to me, nor was I asked any other questions about them. The glasses come in so I go to pick them up and get in my vehicle. The lenses don't transition to dark. I go back in the store and a worker says they don't darken in vehicles as the windshield blocks UVA and UVB rays. I know people who have Transitions that darken in a vehicle but I wasn't given an option by the worker who reacted in a patronizing manner when I said that the lack of darkening in a vehicle didn't make sense. I was angry and the store was busy so being the better person, I decided I would go send an email.

So I did and didn't hear back after 5 days so I called the toll-free customer service number and explained I wanted regular lenses and the money back that I wasted on these useless lenses. I waited 3 days after this phone call where it was explained the store manager should call within 3 business days. He didn't so I called customer service again. I was told this would now get escalated to the regional manager. In the 12 days that have passed since the complaint supposedly went to the regional manager, I haven't heard.

I did call the store and was told I could get an upgrade to the Transitions lenses that do darken in a car - didn't know Pearle Vision peddled these lenses until then. It was never offered to me as an option - and they could be upgraded free of charge but if I have regular lenses put in, I can't have a refund as they are out the money by having the Transitions put in the glasses. What about the money I'm out by buying a feature that doesn't work how I expected it to? Since no one will call me back from Pearle Vision, that question will likely never get answered. I am debating between taking them up on upgrading the lenses or doing a chargeback on my credit card and going somewhere customers are valued to get my glasses. The only thing I can say is my 1st and only experience with Pearle Vision will be my last.

It is all about the sales! The customer service is sorely lacking. After losing my glasses I went there for an exam. The price I was quoted on the phone was not even close to the price I paid for the exam. On the website it indicated my insurance was accepted. I found out after the exam that is not true and I had to foot the whole bill! Additionally, I was promised I could have my glasses in 3 days, because I had lost my pair. After 5 days I called and they still were not ready. I told them to cancel the order and they refused. THE MANAGER AGREED TO RETURN MY MONEY AND NEVER DID AND DENIED SHE EVER SAID THAT! As it stands now, they have not returned my money to my credit card and I do not have the glasses. I will NEVER go back there and advise anyone who considers using this store go elsewhere. It is all about the money at this place. Lies and misleading statements to get you in the door. Run away!

My wife and I went to Pearle Vision on Legacy Dr in Frisco, TX, so I could purchase a pair of single vision glasses (Frames & Lenses) while taking advantage of Superior Vision insurance. I chose a pair of frames (Armani, numbers on tag: OAX1017, 6083 Matte Brown, 5417 MAN) priced at $189.99. Since my Superior Vision Insurance covers Plastic lenses in full, I requested plastic lenses. The saleswoman there told me that these frames can only be fitted with polycarbonate lenses, and she quoted me a price of $257 (after my $140 frame benefit!).

I reminded her that I wanted plastic lenses since my insurance covers them in full. Again, she told me I could only get polycarbonate. This even though my prescription is no more than -1.25 in either eye and the cylinder and axis measurements do not warrant polycarbonate. She insisted that there was no other way to go than to get polycarbonate (she even tried to tell me this was due to some "rimless" feature, even though it is clear that the frames are neither rimless or semi rimless).

Annoyed, I left the store and returned the next day to ask a different salesperson if I could get plastic lenses for the same frames. After telling him my prescription, he saw no problem with plastic lenses. I then told him that I had no intention of buying them - I just wanted to confirm my suspicion that the saleswoman the day before was trying to rip me off. As it turns out, I was told that the saleswoman is actually the Store Manager, so she should have known better than to lie to a customer.

Fortunately, I'm an engineer so I do my homework beforehand and buy according to the facts that make sense to me. I just really feel sorry for those people who get persuaded by the "timeshare" type of sales pitch this woman gave me. It is totally unethical to lie to a customer about their options. I recommend avoiding Pearle Vision at all cost (particularly this one). I ended up going to Costco where I got great frames and plastic lenses (fully covered by my insurance) with nice authentic customer service.

My daughter had an appointment with Pearle Vision in Mt Pleasant, SC today. After agreeing to the service and signing the approval for the $0 cost. Once she was in the room alone they ran additional examinations for which I was expected to pay. Mind you, she is a minor! I will NEVER use them again.

Went for a eye exam and glasses on June 10. They told me it would take two weeks, so I waited. Called the store. Told me my glasses did not come in yet. Waited a few more days. Called back. Manager said she would call the lab to see what was the hold-up. Call back. Manager never call the lab. Pearle had my money for a month but I had no glasses. When I did get my glasses wanted to talk to the store manager. She is always avoiding me. Talked to customer service. They said they would pass my complaint to a district manager and he would call in 3 days. What a joke. It's been 2 weeks. No call. I guess district managers avoid problems too. Then when I got my credit card bill I was charged forty dollars for my eye exam. But with my insurance it should have been ten dollars 99.

I can't believe this company is still in business. I purchased my daughter glasses and should have figured it out with the store employees it was a mistake. We purchased the scratch resistance and the glasses got little divots in both lenses. I went back to the store and the store was closed. Went to another Pearle Vision and they would not touch the glasses and told me to call the regional manager Edgar **. I called him and left him a message. He did not return my call. At this point I called and left him 3 messages and did not receive a call back.

I called the 1800yeseyes number and spoke with a girl there who was looking up the records and could not find them. She said the records from that store can not be found. She said it was a franchise store and there was not a company store within 100 miles. I asked to speak to a supervisor and of course one was not available. Said would have to call me back. You can guess I still have not heard back from a supervisor and it has been 56 hours. I have called back 3 more times but keep telling me a supervisor is busy and will call me. I called at 8:00 A.M. When they first open and they are still busy. I called the other store again and said I need help what do I do. The lady there told me she heard another store 25 miles away was trying to help the customers from the store that closed. I called them and they told me to come in and would see if could help me out.

I went in there and she said that they don't have the records and the store owner has left the country to Canada. She looked at the glasses and said would talk to the manager the next day. She took the glasses and read the prescription on the glasses and said they were 15 degrees off from what the prescription said they should be. I asked for her to put that in writing and you can probably guess she refused. I asked if she had a number for a regional manager because Edgar ** would not answer my calls. She said he is in Florida for meetings. At this point I have called customer service 5 times and have lost count of how many messages I have left Edgar ** but it is close to 8. I have a pair of scratched glasses with the wrong prescription for my $334.43. I would just like to speak with someone besides the people at customer service who are so sorry for my problems but can't help.

Had no problem getting eye exam and picking glasses on June 8th. A week later they had 1 pair - didn't call. I had to call them now. 4 day later they still don't have my main pair ready as promised. They did say they will have both pairs done in 8 days. They can not give me a reason and I paid cash - no insurance as I was told they take mine and when I got there they told me they don't but I needed the glasses. Poor work on that part - they did not even have respect to call to let me know the glasses will be late coming in. I had to call them.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Founded in 1961 in Savannah, GA, Pearle Vision is now one of the leading eye wear retailers in the U.S. With more than 1,000 branches across Europe and in the Middle East, Pearle Vision has also become an international name in eyewear.

• Onsite fulfillment: Pearle Vision fills almost every prescription eyeglass order using their attached fulfillment center, so wait times are minimized.
  • Satisfaction guarantee: Bring back any pair of glasses within 30 days for a repair, replacement or exchange with no hassle and no explanation.
  • Free adjustments: Over time, wear can cause glasses to shift, so bring them in to a Pearle Vision center for a professional adjustment. This will improve their fit and make them much more comfortable over the long run.
  • Free cleaning: Even with the most careful cleaning routine, dirt and grime can build up in hard to reach places, so be sure to have glasses cleaned for free by Pearle Vision professionals.
  • BOGO deals: At Pearle Vision, buy one pair of prescription glasses or sunglasses and get another pair free. Or get a pair to wear indoors as well as one for driving.
  • Best for Professionals and Contacts wearers.

Compare Eyeglasses Online