TicketsatWork

Hi, I was interested in buying tickets for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. However, I was not able to find tickets for Busch Gardens Williamsburg on the website - I was only able to find tickets for Busch Gardens Tampa. I have a membership through Kennedy Krieger institute. I was wondering if discounted tickets for Busch Gardens Williamsburg would be available soon. I called the phone number and told the agent I would like to go June 7, 8, or 9th 2015. I spoke with ** and she was great and answered all of my questions with what I wanted to hear. She politely shared the ticket was on the site, but I just couldn't find it, and sure enough she was right. But she booked it over the phone. It's nice to speak with such a nice and helpful person. Thanks so much.

I have contracted with Tickets at Work for my healthcare system and it has been a tremendous benefit for our employees. I personally use tickets at work at least 2-4 times per year and have done so for about 10 years. Their prices are always fantastic and they offer a wide range of selections for every interest. I have worked with their customer service team on many occasions over the years and they have always been responsive and professional. In most cases, I just order online and can process the majority of my orders without speaking to anyone which is very convenient. I would recommend Tickets at Work to any organization seeking a great perk for their employees!

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to our manager regarding your specific instance and hope that you are satisfied with our resolution. Please consider upgrading your star rating and using TicketsatWork.com in the near future. Thank you!

Original review: March 16, 2017

Disneyland tickets - WHERE IS MY TICKETS??? My trip is in 3 weeks and I DO NOT want to deal with any hassle. I called customer services and was on hold for more than 1 hours and still not able to reach anyone. This is really bad customer services. Does that mean I need to print out my confirmation number and take it to Disneyland to retrieve my tickets? Need help of what to expect until then.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to our manager regarding your specific instance and hope that you are satisfied with our resolution. Please consider using TicketsAtWork.com in the near future. Thank you!

Original review: March 15, 2017

I booked a hotel through these guys and had 72 hours to cancel with a $25 charge fee. Something came up where I couldn't make my trip and ended up having to cancel. Not only did they never mention that they were going to charge me for a night even though I was still outside of the 72 hrs cancellation period but they also told me numerous times during the numerous times I had to call cause I never received a cancellation email. I was suppose to get my refund back in 3-5 business days and here it is over and week long now and still not refund. Not to mention after about 6 calls they telling me I'm not getting the original amount they told me over and over again I was suppose to receive.

TicketsatWork

We offer many discounts on multiple products and have many satisfied customers and we apologize that you were not able to find what you were looking for in this instance. In addition, we are sorry that our offer to assist you in booking your upcoming Orlando trip did not satisfy you. We hope that you will consider us in the future. If you change your mind, we are available daily from 8:30am - 12:00 midnight EST. We will be more than happy to personally assist you with your entertainment and travel needs. Thank you!

Original review: March 15, 2017

While planning a recent vacation to Orlando, I decided to give TicketsatWork a try to see if they could perhaps save us money, even if only a small amount. However, I found that the prices from TicketsatWork to be consistently higher than could be had from purchasing whatever you wanted directly. For example: a Day Resort pass at Discovery Cove costs $190.64 per person, per day, taxes included, when the ticket is purchased directly from Discovery Cove. However, on the TicketsatWork site, the cost is $212.93, a difference of 11.0464%.

A three day Park Hopper pass (with water park access) for Disney from the Walt Disney World website $307.79 per person, taxes included; at TicketsatWork the price is $408.96, a more substantial 28.2302% increase. This is despite the language on the website which states that the TicketsatWork price represents a $44 savings. Again, these upcharges may not seem like much, but the principle of the matter is that the prices on the website are supposed to be discounts. I did find that, for Universal Orlando, the prices were exactly the same, so no discount, but at least you're not paying extra for the "privilege" of using this company.

To be fair, I did give TicketsatWork two opportunities to respond by contacting their customer service number. In the first instance, I was told that customer service could not help and that I would need to call marketing; I was then given a number which was not in service. The second time I contacted them (later the same day), I was told that prices for tickets are set based on agreements with the vendors (i.e., the parks) and that if the parks lower their prices, then TicketsatWork must still charge the same price (although Disney just raised prices in February 2017, so if anything the price change reduced the percentage difference between the two ticket sources rather than increasing the gap). I was told I could write a letter (!) to the corporate office, not addressed to anyone in particular (!!) and they might (!!!) contact me in some way, shape or form at a later date.

Overall, it seems to me that utilizing this company is not worth your time; you're certainly not going to save any money and, at best, you will break even, but only selectively; in many instances, you could pay more. The general lack of concern about the wildly increased pricing leads me to the conclusion that the company in question is either unaware of the issue or, more cynically, is hoping no one notices. I noticed, and I will be recommending to my office that we no longer make use of this company to provide a "benefit" to our employees, since the only one benefiting is TicketsatWork.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

TicketsatWork

We apologize for your inconvenience and will be contacting you today to review your concerns specific to your Blue Man Group order. We appreciate your feedback and we want you to be satisfied with your purchase through TicketsAtWork. Thank you.

Original review: March 15, 2017

TicketsatWork took my order for Blue Man Group, poncho seats. This morning they wrote to inform me that they couldn't provide the tickets that they sold me and wanted to sell me tickets to another show. This is all after I told my daughter whose birthday we would be celebrating that night. I'm not sure what kind of an operation that they are running in 2017, but how did they not know this before they took my money? Based on other reviews, it seems like it's par for the course.

TicketsatWork

We apologize for your inconvenience. A member of our management team will be contacting you today to review your concerns regarding your Disneyland ticket purchase. We appreciate your feedback and want you to be satisfied with your order from TicketsAtWork. Thank you.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I purchased Disneyland tickets from TicketsatWork, and have been trying to reach the customer service line for over an hour and a half. I thought I was purchasing a discounted ticket through a work program, but it turns out they charge more than the Disneyland.com website. They add on additional fees and taxes, which are not charged through Disney. On top of that, I have not even received my ticket, which was meant to be an e-ticket. The website indicated I would receive my tickets as quickly as just a few minutes, but instead I've gotten just a confirmation email. This makes me uncomfortable when spending a few hundred dollars to not receive a ticket, through a company I cannot reach, and has on multiple reviews failed to provide tickets in a timely manner.

Resolution response: March 22, 2017

They contacted me and returned the 10% to my credit card. thank you consumer affairs for your help.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I have purchased Disneyland tickets through TicketsatWork. Only after arriving to the Disneyland gate, after I purchased my tickets, I understood that the ticket will not be processed in time and then I also realized that tickets from Disneyland itself were cheaper than the tickets I purchased and that the prices mentioned on TicketsatWork site as the base price are false advertising and misleading. I tried to call their offices and could not reach through. Their representative called me back after I was already in the Disneyland Park after purchasing new tickets directly. She promised to check for a possible refund and few days later I received an email saying my order has been successfully canceled and a refund was issued to my original form of payment.

There was no mentioning of a 10% fee neither in the email nor in the long discussion I had with their representative PRIOR to the cancellation. No one ever mentioned a 10% cancellation fee and just to be clear this is fee for tickets that were never issued and I have never received!!! I would have not have cancelled if I would have known of this outrageous fee. I am very upset with their behavior as I sent them a long email about this and they never even responded. I will never use TicketsatWork, and I will definitely not recommend it to others in the future.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak with a member of the management team and they were able to identify the issue regarding your credit card. Rest assured your credit card information is secure with us when you decide to purchase with us in the future. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and use Tickets at Work as your travel and entertainment resource.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I noticed 2 charges on my debit card for TicketsatWork.com. One was for $1144.01 and the other for $563. I contacted TicketsatWork to dispute the charges and the representative asked for my order number. I told him I didn't have an order because I didn't purchase anything, and then he asked for my email. I gave him my email and he said it wasn't the one on file. So he asked for the last 4 of my card. Then he asked for the name on the card. He then tells me, all the info points to me, so there's nothing he can do... Hello... Isn't that what fraud is?!? I was calling because my debit card was used. Of course the name of the debit card was mine.

Anyway - I asked him to please get me to someone so I can report the fraud and he said there was no point as when I purchase something I can't dispute the transaction. I didn't purchase anything. Especially not $1800 worth. I then asked him to please remove my account that I didn't know I had and I would go through my bank. He told me they couldn't close my account. Really? So some person can continue logging in and make purchases because according to this guy, I gave out my information. Bad experience. Fraud and poor customer service. Never again.

Resolution response: March 21, 2017

Received an apology and a credit to be used for future purchases.

TicketsatWork

We apologize for your inconvenience and will be contacting you today to review your concerns. We appreciate your feedback and want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Thank you.

Original review: March 13, 2017

I purchased Disneyland tickets on 3/9 with e-tickets promised within 24 hours. 4 days and 4+ hours in the phone still no tickets and Disneyland is tomorrow. This is fraud and unethical. I've spent hours on the phone during my vacation to try to get my tickets. I will have to purchase them again now directly from Disney.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak with a member of the management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: March 11, 2017

I bought 2 tickets for Disneyland 2 day 1 park and it came with a $25 restaurant credit. During checkout, it says I will receive 2 emails. One is a receipt and the other is PDF attachments of my restaurant credit code. However in the email it states, "Thank you for your recent $25 E-Certificates order. Please note that this email cannot be used as a ticket/voucher. You must use the attached PDF(s) to print out your gate tickets before arriving at the park."

So, does that mean I have to use the restaurant credit before I enter the park or I have to literally go up to the box office and show them these PDF attachments of a restaurant credit to get into Disneyland? That entirely doesn't make any sense at all. So, I have been on hold FOREVER and literally do not have time to KEEP waiting. At this point, I WISH I bought my tickets on Disneyland's website (which are CHEAPER) to not have to stress about not wondering HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS! I would like a refund, so I can spend my money on a company that is more reliable.

TicketsatWork

We understand you spoke with a member of the management team and are satisfied with the service and resolution provided. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: March 8, 2017

I purchased two nights at a hotel in Atlantic City. I went through the checkout process and as soon as I put in my credit card the price went up $100!!! I called customer service and was told they cannot honor the price. I don't understand if I'm going through the checkout process paying for one price, why does it change as I am putting my credit card information? This is not make sense and felt it was false advertising of them. Never again!

No response received

TicketsatWork

We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We will be contacting you today to address your concerns regarding your purchase

Original review: March 6, 2017

Attempted to make a hotel reservation through ticketsatwork.com. After locating a hotel and providing credit card information, and submitting my purchase the website brought me back to the same page with a red dialog box at the top stating that my card information did not go through or something to that affect. I re-entered my card information and tried again. After many attempts with two separate cards I was still getting the error.

I then clicked a link at the bottom of the web page for their contact information so that I could speak to a representative. Once I clicked the link a confirmation number popped up on the screen. I proceeded to call the number provided to speak to a representative to see what was going on. Keep in mind that this was all over a period of about an hour. The people answering the phone were very polite and informed me that my reservation did go through several time. They acknowledged that it looked like I attempted around 7 or 8 times for the same booking.

Unfortunately this is where things went South. The customer service rep informed me that they would need the hotel to approve one of the cancellations and that there would be a $25 cancellation fee. I told them that I thought that was absurd for an obvious web page error. One of the hotel bookings was canceled but they refused to waive the $25 fee. They ultimately then provided me with a $25 restaurant.com card that is absolutely useless and said that there is nothing else that they could do. Needless to say that I will not be using this site ever again for my hotel booking business.

TicketsatWork

Original review: March 3, 2017

It was my first time booking through TicketsatWork and I booking a hotel in Vegas a week ago. I checked the TicketsatWork again days later, and the price went down $50. I tried calling to edit my reservation and get a credit for the price difference, but the customer service rep told me that I would have to pay $25 just to cancel my order and rebook all over again. There was no type of courtesy credit that they could give me to get the lower rate. I probably won't book here again. My advice is to book through the actual hotel or book through a company that does free cancellation.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to to speak to a member of the management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: March 2, 2017

My wife booked a hotel room for 2 nights in Vegas for our upcoming trip and she booked it in a rush. So she decided to book a refundable room so in case if we have to make changes, we will get our money back. She booked a room on Feb 28, 2017 and I called on March 1, 2017 (A day after the booking) and wanted to make some changes to the room type and extend the stay. I was told by the customer service rep that I will have to cancel my reservation and start a new one. So I said that is not a problem and let's do that. Once I told her I was fine with canceling the reservation, she told me that there will be a cancellation fee charged and will be deducted from the reimbursement amount.

I was shocked to hear this since as far as I understand that refundable means you get your money back (of course you can't call a day before your booking date and try to cancel but I am talking about one week in advance and just one day after we booked). She told me she cannot do anything so I did not wish to argue with her and asked her if she can transfer me to her supervisor/manager who may have more authority to make this change for me. Here things took for the worst.

I have never dealt with anyone in my life as this person especially her being a Customer Service Manager. She would not even let me speak and spoke over me and then when I asked her if there was anything she was able to do considering that I am still booking the room but just wanted to make some changes. She denied again and as it was clear to me that she was not going to help me then I asked her for her name and information so that I can report to my credit card about this incident and have them negotiate for me. She said no that she will not give her information and hung up on me as I was talking to her. Never in my life I have dealt with a Customer Service Manager who doesn't even understand what Customer Service is.

Major Issues I have beside her rude behavior: If something is advertised as Refundable, I believe in simple definition in English Language is to give back or restore (especially money); repay. (Source: dictionary.com) but in this case, she was charging me to return my money on a room that is advertised as a refundable room. Not sure how can that be. If something is advertised as Refundable, then it cannot be Partly Refundable. Those are two different terms and they should advertise or list their services as such.

My wife booked the hotel thinking that the rate she received was a discounted rate; however I started searching for other website for the same hotel and out of curiosity checked the same dates we have booked our room for, the pricing for other websites are either same or cheaper than one listed on Plumbenefits. So can someone remind me that how is this a discounted price as they advertise on their website?

I have already made a call to my Credit Card company to dispute these charges since I will not pay a penny to this company who doesn't even know how to speak with their customers. But guess what? Charges have not even shown on my cards yet since it takes about 1 or 2 business days to post it. So how is there a cancellation charges when they didn't even charge it yet or fully process my order? I was going to book a second room but I have to reconsider 100 times before booking with them if their customer service is not improved. I am posting this here to see if I can have someone look into this matter and of course inform others for their false advertisement and rude customer service.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I recently purchased tickets to Disney World through TicketsatWork. I am an MD Anderson employee and decided to take advantage of these offers. After I purchased my tickets, I realized tickets from Disney World itself were cheaper than the tickets and hotel bundle I purchased. Seeing this I became very upset because I thought TicketsatWork was supposed to be a great way for employees to save a little bit of money. If i would have known better I would have never used TicketsatWork, and if this is how your company works I will definitely not recommend it to others in the future.

TicketsatWork

We appreciate your feedback and value your business. We will be contacting you today to address your concerns on the tickets you purchased and work to make this a positive experience for you.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

I experienced the same thing as Leah of Goodyear, AZ review on Feb. 9, 2017 and Michael of San Jose, CA review on Feb 2, 2017. I am very frustrated at the bait and switch that took place in my purchase of a 1-day 1-park Disneyland ticket on Feb. 23, 2017. TicketsatWork is provided through my employer's Passport Corporate program. Initially TicketsatWork looked like it would save me money but it was only after my purchased that I realized (unfortunately) that they charge taxes and fees where Disneyland does not! My $110 face value ticket from the Official Disneyland site was charged $9.41 taxes and fees and cost more at the TicketsatWork site. While the purchase from the site includes a restaurant.com gift certificate, taxes on the Disneyland ticket itself is not warranted as Disneyland itself does not charge taxes on it.

It didn't help that I was on hold with TicketsatWork customer support for 2 hrs. too because the email instructions on how to redeem the ticket was not clear. After checking out, I was told I would receive two emails and the second email did not actually contain the ticket I would need to print and bring with me to the park. After finally getting a hold of customer support, I was told that I would get a 3rd email within 24-48 hrs. with the actual ticket. This should have been clear! I may not get my ticket in time for my trip. We will see if the ticket actually arrives because reviews on the ConsumerAffairs website note that tickets have failed to arrive and that TicketsatWork has charges a 10% restocking fee for electronic tickets that were never received in the first place! Hope you can correct this if you are looking for happy and satisfied customers because I am not one after buying from your site!

Resolution response: March 6, 2017

Thank you TicketsAtWork.com for working with me and appreciate your customer service help. I am very happy to recommend TicketsAtWork.com to friends and co-workers.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you are happy and satisfied with the resolution provided by the management team. We are exciting you plan to continue to be a Tickets at Work customer and hope you will consider updating your star rating.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

TicketsatWork sold me a room at decent hotel, and charged my bank account. This hotel had just been bought by lesser brand hotel. Neither hotel chain had a reservation for me, for the next day. When I called TicketsAtWork, they would not refund my money. They forced the reservation at the lesser hotel, and said it is the same hotel. Hello, Motel 6 is "NOT" the same as Marriott. I will never use TicketsAtWork ever again, and do not recommend anyone using their service.

TicketsatWork

We understand you spoke with a member of our management team again and were satisfied with the resolution. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will consider updating your star rating and use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2017

Purchased Disneyland tickets. The Disney ticket price that TicketsatWork references are incorrect. Also, if you are purchasing tickets for California attractions, they do not charge taxes on tickets. You will end up paying more money at TicketsatWork, and their prices are not accurate. Please research prior, as I have already made the mistake.

TicketsatWork

We appreciate your feedback and value your business. We will contact you today to address your concerns regarding the pricing of your tickets

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

I bought ten tickets to Universal Studios Orlando through TicketsatWork, a deal advertised as "Universal Orlando Resortâ„¢ 1-Day Combo w/ $25 Restaurant Gift Card." After receiving the tickets via e-mail, I learn that $25 gift card does not work in the parks, but at area restaurants, most you've never heard of. Additionally, each restaurant has its own terms, i.e. a $25 gift card costs $10. This deal from TicketsatWork cost $1,239. By comparison, you can buy tickets on-line from the park for $989.95 and that includes a $150 coupon book and the option to purchase additional items at a discount, i.e. dining pass at 30% off.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak to a member of our management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

I recently bought tickets to The Lion King on Broadway. There were two types of tickets available - "orchestra/prime mezzanine" and "rear orchestra/mezzanine." I purchased the orchestra/prime mezzanine to avoid sitting too far back. When the tickets came, they were 2 rows from the very back of the orchestra. I thought surely this should be considered "rear orchestra" and I paid for the better seats?

I called customer service, and it took about 1.5 hours to receive a call back to speak to a rep. She told me "sorry, we can't do anything about the tickets - you can't check if there are other seats available and can't get any of your money back." This is one of the shadiest business practices I've ever seen - they purposely name the ticket groups in a misleading way and have no intention of giving better seats for higher prices. Why even distinguish between orchestra and rear orchestra if they're not planning to honor the difference? To them, there's no difference between orchestra and rear orchestra so don't bother paying for the better seats! They'll take your money and give you the cheapest seats they have.

No response received

TicketsatWork

We appreciate your business and value your feedback. A member of our Care team will contact you today to address your concerns and review your experience.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

Bought some ski tickets from this company. Prices on the actual company were much cheaper. Not only I was on hold for over an hour, and got hung up by agents twice. They refuse to refund the charge, or even give me credit for a new purchase. All they told was to file a chargeback if I were unhappy. Terrible.

TicketsatWork

We appreciate your feedback and value your business. We want to ensure you enjoy your experience with us and we will be contacting you today to address your concerns.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

We bought 4 Disneyworld tickets for our upcoming April vacation. Total purchase price was 1221.26. We just discovered these tickets are subject to a blackout period which includes the week we will be there. Never was it mentioned to us that there was a blackout period. When we called TicketsatWork people they told us the tickets were nonrefundable and to try calling Disneyworld. When we called Disney they told us since we bought the tickets through a 3rd party vendor they can't do anything either. We just want to buy tickets that we can use. We have saved up for years for this vacation. We are at a loss. We literally can't afford to buy new tickets if we don't get a refund for these tickets. I hope you can help us.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak to a member of the management team and are satisfied with the result. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and use Tickets at Work again in the near future!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

My employer just sent out an email about this program to all 2,600 people that work for the company. So, of course, I thought this would be a trustworthy site. I have a vacation planned to California in a few weeks, so I was so excited to see "discounted" Disneyland tickets. TicketsatWork advertises that the tickets at the gate are "$190 Dollars for a Regular 1 Day Park Hopper Ticket, but your 'Corporate Price' is $165." Then they throw in they'll give you a $25 gift card to sweeten the deal. This is not a discount and just false advertising for 2 reasons...

I checked the Disney's official site out of curiosity after I purchased these and saw Disneyland is selling their Regular 1 Day Park Hopper passes for $165 each!!! This is $25 CHEAPER than going through the site. The $165 on Disney's site also includes all taxes and fees, meanwhile I paid MORE for the same ticket through TicketsatWork. Ripoff!

I might have been ok with this, since I first thought - well, that's ok, I have a 2 $25 "gift cards" to eat. I went to redeem the gift card (which, by the way, the app doesn't even work properly - broken links, freezing, randomly quitting, etc.). Turns out the gift cards are just more or less 50% off coupons to unappetizing holes in the wall. There are no disclaimers explaining that these aren't actually gift cards. This is completely false advertising!

So, I got to pay MORE for tickets and bought $50 worth of crappy coupons. This is ridiculous. I feel so stupid for not looking into this further and checking the Disneyland site FIRST. Silly me for trusting this site. Of course they don't give refunds, not even 24 hours, to cancel these tickets, because they know how unethical their own company is. I will let HR and my coworkers know what a poor experience I had. I would very much like a refund of some kind, at least $50 for the glorified coupons or a the VERY LEAST the $22 EXTRA I paid for the Disney tickets.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak to a member of the management team who was able to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and use Tickets at Work again in the near future

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

I recently bought Universal tickets as a present for my boyfriend back in mid January. These tickets started being valid BEFORE I EVEN PURCHASED!! How is this right?? Our trip isn't until May, but oh wait. Our tickets are already invalid! I tried calling multiple times and was on hold for over 1.5 hours each time. TicketsatWork should NOT be trusted. The tickets were only valid for 13 days period and some of that period was before my purchase. So basically they sell getting ready to expire tickets. I will not be using TicketsatWork again and I will be contacting HR to let them know all the trouble they have caused and how much money I am out.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak to a member of the management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and using Tickets at Work again in the near future

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I received a link for Tickets at Work through my employer. I just assumed (wrongly) that their prices would be better than standard so I did not do my due diligence before purchasing. Initially, their prices are a few dollars less than through Disneyland.com, but I didn't realize that they charge "taxes and fees" that Disney does not. Needless to say, after numerous phone calls I am unable to cancel my purchase, or at least get a refund for the "taxes and fees". Do not purchase Disneyland tickets through this company without thoroughly researching first.

TicketsatWork

We appreciate and value your feedback. As a Tickets at Work customer we want you to be satisfied. We will be contacting you today to discuss your specific concerns. Thank you

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

TicketsatWork falsely advertised the Swan and Dolphin as a Disney Resort when it not a Disney Resort. It is simply located on Disney property. I booked this resort on 2/2 and attempted to cancel on 2/3 after attempting to book complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and a meal package (all things that are offered by Disney Resorts) with hotel. In speaking to a TicketsatWork rep on the morning of 2/3 she informed me that the room I booked was a non-refundable but could still be cancelled seeing as it had just been made. She stated I may have to pay a minimal cancellation fee and pay for one night. She stated I would be contacted in 24-48 hours. This did not happen. I contacted TicketsatWork again on 2/7/17 and while the rep was attempting to place me on hold to speak to the vendor he disconnected and did not bother to call back.

The wait times to speak with someone are excessive and the option to be called back at a set number is provided so he had my number as he had called me initially. I contacted the hotel and the rep stated he was willing to refund the money but in looking at the reservation there was not a credit card on file. He said they do receive payment until the reservation is complete and to contact TicketsatWork. I contacted TicketsatWork again on 2/8 and she state the refund was declined but could not provide any reason why and told me to contact Gulliver's Travel.

In attempting to reach out to Gulliver's Travel it refers you to contact the hotel who refers you back to TicketsatWork. I was able to book with a Disney resort with the complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport, 2-day tickets, and room for $100 more. I still have not been contacted nor received a refund. I asked the TicketsatWork to have a member of management contact me and that has not happened. I would not have an issue with the policy or reservation if it was a Disney Resort and the amenities were offered. I should not have to reach out the hotel or third party vendors when I placed my reservation with TicketsatWork and paid TicketsatWork.

TicketsatWork

We understand you contacted our Care Center on Feb 2 and spoke to a member of the management team regarding your concerns regarding the pricing of your ticket. Although the taxes and fees were agreed to at the time of purchase, we offered to refund those taxes to you as a courtesy and gesture of good faith, which you accepted. We ask that you update your star rating and consider using Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

Tickets At Work is claiming a discount over purchasing tickets directly from Disneyland. This is patently untrue, as purchasing a "Discounted" two day park hopper pass from Tickets At Work was $10 more than purchasing directly from Disneyland. I will be contesting this with my credit card company, and telling as many people as humanly possible to stay away from Tickets At Work.

Resolution response: Feb. 9, 2017

The company reached out to me and refunded the taxes and fees.The manager that contacted me was friendly and apologized for the issues.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

I purchased $1,973 of tickets for Disneyland at what appeared to be a few dollars discount to purchasing through the Disneyland site. After I received the order confirmation I noticed they had added $143.75 in taxes and fees. There are no taxes on Disneyland tickets, so they are just pocketing this money as a fee for the transaction. The FAQ page says: 'For ticket orders, the term "Taxes and Fees" means that we collect sales tax of a minimum amount of 6.5%, which is remitted to an applicable state if required.' The important words there appears to be "minimum" and "remitted...if required". Since they aren't required to remit, they just pocket it, and it's 7.3% for my case.

At the bottom of the order it says "All sales are final. There are no refunds and no exchanges on any tickets." Well, that's unsurprising, since clearly their business model is to bait and switch. They advertise these tickets as "discounted", but they cost much more than through the Disneyland site. I was really stupid to go through this company in an attempt to save a few dollars. I probably overlooked the additional fees on the final order screen, but still very dishonest on their part since I'm pretty sure they didn't add these "taxes and fees" until the very last order confirmation page. I was so concerned with making sure I got the right quantity of each ticket in this complex order that I probably overlooked.

I'll be contesting the "taxes and fees" with my credit card company and hope to get a refund through that route. I noticed that they reply to all the comments here saying they'll "contact you to discuss concerns". I doubt I'll hear from them, but if "TicketsAtWork" wishes to address my concerns there is no need to contact me: either cancel and full refund my order within 24 hours or refund the $143.75.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak with a member of our management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and utilizing Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

I had the same bad experience as Jemma of Valencia post of Jan. 6, 2017. I booked 8 two day tickets to Disneyland for $189 (adult) and $179 (child) each. Their site incorrectly states Disney's price as $220 and $208 each. That is not correct! Disney sells the same tickets on their site for $195 and $183 each. This looks like TicketsatWork will save you money, but they DON'T, because TicketsatWork adds a service fee of $107, while Disney does not!

Within an hour of placing my order and before I received any Disney tickets, I called TicketsatWork to try to cancel this order or have them refund my $107. After talking to their service person for 30 minutes and pleading for a resolution, they refused to do anything. I'm very disappointed with their offers and service!! This cost me an extra $63. So if you want to save money, purchase your Disney tickets on the Disney website.

TicketsatWork also advertises a $25 restaurant voucher for each ticket, but this is a scam!! There are no restaurants at or near the Disney park. There are some in my neighborhood, but they are not very popular and have so many restrictions (minimum of $50 to $100 order, first time visit only, etc.). These vouchers are worthless!! Avoid this website and deals. You can get better prices and better deals with other sites.

TicketsatWork Company Profile