Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I signed up for TicketsatWork and go on it when I'm gonna go do something, to see if there's any availability and how much of a savings I would get. In the past, I have purchased show tickets to Vegas and I've looked at hotels too. When I had to change some things that I had already purchased, it was all taken care of to my satisfaction. I tell people all the time about TicketsatWork. It's been a good experience and I will continue to use them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It's my first time to purchase from TicketsatWork. Their website is easy to use and I was able to search online whatever I needed. I purchased Disneyland tickets instead of Disney World and their customer service accommodated me. Last minute I saw it and they were able to help me out. It was easier for me to be able to get my tickets and it was really nice of them. I went back and bought another ticket from them and it was very easy and convenient.

TicketsatWork

Elsie, we were sorry to hear about your experience regarding the seating for Cats and wish we knew sooner! As you are aware, the website states that the seats could be anywhere in the section selected and are the best available at that time. We do not have any control over seating allotment/inventory and we work hard to secure the best rates and offerings for all sections and shows for you for all of Broadway. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction and a member of our Care team will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

This is a late post that happened in March 2017. But I felt the need to inform the public about my experience with this merchant. At one point I use to appreciate TicketsatWork my initial experiences have been on point. I was never disappointed with my purchases until CATS. I have seen CATS over four times and I was so excited when it came back to broadway. Therefore, I purchased three tickets through TicketsatWork. I know the seating arrangement and I have purchased seating with TicketsatWork blindly before but when I received these tickets I was so shocked. We were placed in the far end of the mezzanine and my company couldn't see the stage. The worst part is we paid full price. I know the price that tickets at work offers isn't much of a difference from regular price when it comes to broadway shows. But since TicketsatWork has been a good place to purchase broadway shows, with good seating arrangements, I went there.

I was very grieved with the seats and I couldn't change them. It was the worst show I saw. No one could do anything about the seating because it was purchased through a third party merchant. I would have never purchased corner seats and the fact that TicketsatWork sold me these seats was very discouraging. I use to recommend them to all my co-workers in the agency. But now I am not sure how I will ever trust that TicketsatWork cares enough for the people that uses them. Maybe they became too big and it no longer matters how they service their clients. I am so sad that I will have to look elsewhere.

TicketsatWork

Melissa, we understand the frustration that comes with making a mistake and we are here to offer any assistance we can. We are certainly happy to make exceptions in certain situations that are out of your control when it comes to the Tickets at Work terms and conditions, however we cannot violate the terms set by the vendor. In the case where tickets are set by the vendor as non-refundable, we are no able to assist with a modification or cancellation. We are committed to your satisfaction and a member of our Care team will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

I purchased Dutch Wonderland tickets from TicketsatWork. However, I made a mistake and I couldn't even use them for the dates I wanted to. I called TicketsatWork back and tried to get a refund or switch to another day but they wouldn't do it. Their fine print should be in bold letters or in red but it's my fault since I purchased the tickets quickly. Their ticket prices were in the ballpark but if I researched a little bit earlier, we could have gotten the tickets through the township even cheaper. I probably wouldn’t use TicketsatWork again.

TicketsatWork

Erica, we understand your frustration in regards to the venue's cancellation of the event last minute. The decision to cancel events is at the sole discretion of the venue itself and we do not have any control over this change or how this information is communicated. We were glad you were able to secure Premium Access tickets through Tickets at Work but were sorry to hear the event was cancelled. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction with your experience and a member of our Care team will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I purchased tickets for the Depeche Mode Concert for 09/13/20107, order **. This was purchased as a birthday gift for my husband and I paid over $500 for the tickets. On 09/06/17 we had to evacuate southwest Florida due to Hurricane Irma. We were in Georgia in a hotel until 09/12/17 and then had a 16-hour drive back to Florida due to the traffic. I called TicketsatWork to make sure the concert was still happening on 09/13/17. The operator assured me it was and if it got cancelled they would notify me by email. I told her my situation and how I need to make sure it was still going because I live 2 hours south of Tampa and was not looking forward to anymore driving. They also told me I could not be refunded on the type of tickets I got unless it got cancelled in which it was not.

On 09/13/17, I looked online and called live nation and the Amphitheatre and it still said it was going on, as a matter of fact they were still even selling tickets for it. My husband and I drove the two hours to the concert and the gates were closed and there was a big sign saying, "CONCERT CANCELLED"!!! I asked a man who was standing at the gate what the deal was and he said he knew since 5 am that morning the concert was cancelled. This is shameful, common sense told me it would be cancelled but every place I looked and called said otherwise. At 7:45 PM the same night I went on the Live Nation site and just for curiosity sakes tried to purchase tickets and it let me. I did not go through and purchase them but what in the world is that??? We drove 2 hours there and 2 hours back and had to even search for a place to purchase gas.

I just got done driving over 24 hours going back and forth to Georgia to escape a natural disaster, this is unacceptable customer service. I have purchased many tickets from Ticketsatwork and from Live Nation and am completely appalled now. I have wasted time, energy, money, etc. and this is totally unacceptable. I am not made of money and spent a pretty penny to evacuate Florida, money that I don't have to waste. I saved for those concert tickets and paid a huge amount, it may not be to you but $500 is a lot to me. Today I received an email telling me about the cancellation, this is a day late and a dollar short!!! You really need to revise your system because that is appalling!!!

TicketsatWork

Yennhi, we certainly understand your frustration and value your business. The processing times are dependent on the vendor and are listed as 24-48 hours on the website. Our goal is to ensure a smooth process purchasing your tickets so you can get into the parks and have a memorable experience. A member of our Care team will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I work for Boeing and I found Ticket at Work on our website. I found it in some discount thing. Purchasing from them was easy. I bought the tickets to Universal but when I came at Universal's gate, the tickets didn't go through. I had to call Tickets at Work and wait at the gate for about three hours until the tickets went through. They said that it was because the internet was slow. I wish that if I bought the tickets, they will be already there so I don't have to wait when I come.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything was great with Tickets at Work. I logged in at their website, purchased amusement park tickets and they sent everything to my email. Their website's pretty easy to use. They had good customers service as well. I had to call them for a little issue with some tickets and they took care of it so I'm very happy. And for the most part, their prices are better than other ticket sites.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I went online and purchased at Tickets at Work, they didn't send me an e-ticket through email since we were picking up the tickets at Disney World, They only pulled that at layaways so I had to buy three separate times at Disney World for my kids and grandkids and put my son’s name to pick them up. When I got an email confirmation, my son’s name was not on it. It was my name instead. So I had to call Tickets at Work and they rectified it quickly. It’s a good thing I noticed and bought enough in advance because they said it will take two business days since the purchase goes through them and they submit it to Disney. Then they have to wait until Disney has it in their system and it is only then that Tickets at Work would be able to contact them and change the pickup name.

While it was easy to order on my phone and pay for the tickets, if I hadn’t caught that error, my son would have gone down and Disney wouldn’t have given those tickets to him. But their ticket prices are really good. It was between $20 and $30 cheaper than we would have bought them at the gate. So, when I bought seven of them, we’ve saved a couple of hundred dollars. In general, I had an excellent transaction with Tickets at Work and they were very good. Their reps were very helpful and courteous. They fixed everything I needed and they also have a good group of people answering the phone. Also, I have told a couple of people to order tickets from them and I'll use them again.

TicketsatWork

Brittany, we understand you were able to connect with a member of our Care team who addressed your concerns regarding your experience. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the resolution provided and hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2017

I bought tickets for a place called Discovery Cove using Tickets At Work. I purchased these tickets for a vacation that was planned a few months ago. There is a hurricane that is hitting the state of Florida where I was supposed to be vacationing this weekend through 09/16/2017. I have cancelled my hotel and anywhere I had plans, everyone understood and refunded my money with no problem. I contacted Discovery Cove and immediately got a response that they could refund my money but since I had went through a third party (Lifemart- Tickets At Work) then I had to contact them.

I called Tickets At Work and spoke to a girl who told me that it wouldn't be a problem. They just had to submit a request in to discovery cove and once it was approved then they could issue a refund. At the time I hadn't set anything in stone, so I told her I'd call back. I ended up calling them back once we decided to cancel the vacation, I spoke with a man who didn't seem to even know what I was talking about when I explained to him what the girl had told me. He argued with me for about 15 minutes about my billing address and he wanted my card number that I had paid with which I thought was odd. I didn't give him the number, but he finally decided to help me. At first he just kept telling me that they did not do refunds at all. He put me on hold service times for long periods of time. Finally he came back with he had submitted a request but it would take 72 hours to be approved and whatever the decision he would call me.

I had reached out to Discovery Cove and they told me that they did not handle any types of requests with third parties. So I was concerned that they hadn't even processed a request. I emailed Tickets At Work again and then they told me that if they decide to refund me I have to pay a 10% fee. At this point I don't know if they even submitted anything, and I haven't received any phone calls, no one will email me back. When I call I have to wait 30 plus minutes just to get someone on the phone. It's been 72 hours. It's a different story every time. It's not like I'm calling to cancel because I don't want to go, there is a Category 5 hurricane hitting Florida this weekend. They have evacuated parts of Florida. I don't see an issue with them refunding the money.

I reached back out to them again and was informed that the request hadn't even been put in until 2 days after I called about it. I asked to speak to a manager and was told very rudely that they couldn't do anything either, but I was put on hold for over 20 minutes and a manager never got on the phone. It has been nothing but rudeness and the run around. Terrible place to do business with. I will never use them again and I really hope anyone trying to find a deal doesn't plan anything with them. They are crooks and just want to take your money.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased some Disney World tickets online for the first time from Tickets at Work. Two days later, I spoke with a representative who helped me to expedite the tickets to be issued because we're already traveling. The rep was able to escalate this to the supervisor and helped issue the tickets right away. I was very glad about the interaction and I was very satisfied with the way that my case was handled. Every time that I called and contacted the person, everyone was very helpful so I really appreciate that. Tickets at Work is doing great.

TicketsatWork

Kate, we understand you were able to connect with a member of our Care team who address your concerns regarding your experience. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with the resolution provided and hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

A friend and I had a trip planned to Florida next week and bought tickets to Discovery Cove through TicketsatWork. As everyone knows there is a Category 5 hurricane headed that way and supposed to hit the day we are supposed to go down. Needless to say we have cancelled our trip and have gotten nothing but run around about getting our tickets cancelled. We spent over $400.00 and are not getting an easy fix. I could understand if there was no reason why we are cancelling but considering the whole state is under a state of emergency we think it best not to make the trip... crazy us, I know! The company has a hurricane clause but TicketsatWork apparently wants to be difficult about it. We just want a refund because we don't want to risk our lives. I will never support them again. This is a special circumstance.

Resolution response: Sept. 6, 2017

Just spoke with Mr.Tantillo,
In recent times the art of customer service has been lost, But I would like to say Mr.Tantillo was exceptional...He was truly concerned about my families experience and wanted to make things right. He took the time to listen and review everything.

I would like to say thanks again Mr.Tantillo for everything

TicketsatWork

Hello James, we appreciate your feedback and value your business. We certainly understand your frustration regarding your tickets and the inconveniences you encountered at the park. The expiration on your tickets is set by the park and communicated at the time of purchase. The terms and conditions set by the park indicate that once the expiration date has passed, the tickets are no longer valid and cannot be cancelled for a refund. A member of our Care team will be reaching to you today to address your concerns and ensure your satisfaction with your experience.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I purchased Busch Gardens tickets for family vacation in Aug 2016. Tickets and Busch Gardens representative said I'd have 1 year to use tickets… I return to Busch Gardens in August of 17 with my family only to be denied entry into the park because the tickets won't scan. After being pulled out of line and embarrassed I was told that I needed to purchase additional tickets if I wanted to enter the park and being that I purchased the tickets from a 3rd party they couldn't help. Standing with a family that has been waiting for this trip just to turn away wasn't an option. I spent another hundred dollars after a 6 hour drive. Feeling that Tickets at Work would correct the faulty tickets.

I contacted Tickets at Work and filed the proper steps to try and get a refund. I had received a call from a manager who said, “As long as you didn't gain access to the park with the tickets... We will refund your money...” I said great. Because I'm 100% positive that wasn't an issue. I receive a call 4 days later indicating that the tickets was scanned for entry. They were wrong as ANOTHER manager named Richard indicated that the tickets were valid... But he wouldn't issue a refund because although it states on the paper work an expiration date of Aug... The tickets expired in July... Although it's not on any paperwork. My recommendation to all is don't use this service. If you save a few dollars and in most cases it's a few pennies... It's truly not worth it if an issue comes up. I've paid twice and between the calls back and forth... I can say Tickets at Work truly ruined my vacation and can care less about it. They received their money.

Resolution response: Sept. 7, 2017

Although my first experience did not meet my expectation, TicketsAtWork tried to contact. The attitude is acceptable. I am okay to mark this issue as resolved.

TicketsatWork

Huaping, we appreciate the feedback on your purchase experience and value your business. We do not have control over the prices as they are provided by the vendor, however we do display the total price with taxes and fees on our site for you to review prior to finalizing your purchase. We do want to ensure you are comfortable and satisfied with every experience and a member of our Care team will be reaching out to you today to address your concerns.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2017

This is the first time I bought and used a ticket from TicketsAtWork. I bought two Regal movie ticket. On the first screen, the total price was listed as $16.50. It seems a good deal. I chose Paypal. In Paypal, it says $16.5. Fine. Return to TicketsAtWork from Paypal. The total amount becomes $19.50. $3.50 more than the charge displayed on Paypal. I went to Regal Medlock Crossing Stadium 18 in Duluth, Georgia. The clerk at the box office asked me to pay $3.00 more. Very disappointed. I am not planning to buy any ticket from TicketsAtWork because it does not disclose information critical to my purchasing decision.

TicketsatWork

William, we appreciate your feedback regarding your Disneyland purchase. We are sorry to hear you are still frustrated with the usage terms enforced by Disneyland. Validity dates change from season to season as indicated on our website where you made your purchase. We do not have control over these changes and the responsibility falls on the consumer to regularly check the calendar for usage dates. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction, as illustrated in the goodwill gesture provided in an effort to retain your loyalty. We hope you will consider updating your star rating to reflect the level of satisfaction you communicated to us previously when we discussed your issue and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2017

Back in July, we went to Los Angeles and visited Disneyland. I got the tickets from TicketsatWork but when we went to use them, it turned out that they were no longer valid. There was a mix-up and we had to go through quite a lot of aberration like driving around and going to Disneyland. We called and talked to one of the managers. He sent a letter of apology and a $50 gift card to compensate. We will be using it for something else that we’re doing in the fall. I would tell friends to be careful in dealing with them. Step or leave at least ahead of time in order to validate the tickets and get the ones that are valid.

TicketsatWork

Ryan, we are happy to hear you connected with a member of our Care team and glad you are satisfied with the result and experience overall. We work hard to provide new offers and ticket access to special events to help you create even more memorable experiences! We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work in the near future.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

I purchased concert tickets on the website thinking that the deals that TicketsatWork would negotiate would be at least better than what an at the door price might be. I later realized I probably wouldn't be able to go so I inquired about getting a refund however I was told that the tickets were non-refundable and I was SOL. Fine. I made plans so that I would go so I'm not out the money I paid but I don't receive the tickets until a day before the event. Now I know why. Once the tickets were received, I saw that the face value was over 50% less than what I was charged. I even bought these months prior to the event. This is simply disgusting behavior and I refuse to support a company which has the guise of "great deals" yet facilitates this type of transaction.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Purchasing from Tickets at Work is pretty straightforward. I like the filter options that they have to specifically look at what events I’m interested in. It makes the process a lot faster. I book through them too if I know I'm going to need to book a hotel. Recently, I got hotel tickets online. The whole process such as selecting, checking out, and getting a confirmation receipt from both Tickets at Work and a secondary for the hotel was really easy. I am highly satisfied and it's nice to know that I can go to one website for a variety of different discounts, whether it be for a hotel stay, concert tickets or car rentals. It's definitely very accommodating in that aspect and convenient as well. I'd tell others how competitive the discounts are and for them to see the options that are available. There’s a wide range for prices or based on location. It definitely has its perks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called Tickets at Work and purchased one set of Universal Studios tickets. When I got them, they were for the wrong date. So then I called them back and they made good on it and got me the right date and I appreciated that. They have the lowest price over the ones I researched but it could still be a little bit lower. If friends would ask me about Tickets at Work, I'd tell them to check it out and see if it was the lowest price.

TicketsatWork

Herman, we are happy to hear you were able to use Tickets at Work to find a deal on tickets to Disneyland! We are always working hard to ensure the purchase process is easy and convenient for you and appreciate the feedback! Hope you have a great vacation and enjoy your time at the park!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I bought Disneyland tickets from TicketsatWork for vacation. The ticket site was very easy to navigate. I booked the tickets online, and they were very prompt and submitted the tickets right away. Everything was done by email and they told me the hour of getting to the gates. Transition-wise, everything went well at Customs. This is the first time I've used TicketsatWork and, with service up, I see myself using them two or three times a year. The overall experience was great and I was completely satisfied.

TicketsatWork

Derrick, we are happy to hear you found the purchase process easy and convenient at Tickets at Work. Our staff works hard to be the best educated on our products to help you find the best offers and discounts available. We appreciate the recommendation and are proud to have you as a loyal customer!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

I bought Disney tickets from TicketsatWork. They were the most capable so I chose to buy from them. I looked the tickets up online and I called and I had a good experience talking to their rep. I'm trying to get myself the best deal that I can get, and she was very informative and helpful. I liked that she clarified the details of the whole thing. That way I knew exactly what I was purchasing. The overall experience has been simple, easy and fine. I recommend using TicketsatWork if they have the type of plans that one wanted to do.

TicketsatWork

Michael, we appreciate your review of your experience with Tickets at Work Our condolences on your loss and we are certainly happy our Care team was able to help provide a solution to your predicament. We work hard to live up that name and show Care to every one of our customers. We hope you will consider Tickets at Work for your next experience!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

I accidentally booked my hotel through TicketsatWork for my grandma's funeral in Texas and they were non-refundable which I didn't see. Then I thought that the rental cars would be open at all times especially in busy airports, but they aren't. I tried to get a rental car and every single one of them closed after 8:00 on a Saturday, so now I couldn't get a car and there was no way that I could drive or get a taxi an hour away. I called TicketsatWork and they said if I can work it out with Holiday Inn and get them to cancel the booking, then TicketsatWork will refund me that money, and they did. I was able to re-book and it was awesome. I live all the way to North Dakota, so everything was done over the phone and the internet. It was a good and easy experience. Everything was fast and they're reliable.

Also, their reps did a great job and actually cared.

Resolution response: Aug. 23, 2017

I received a call from Jose that took the time to understand what happen and came up with a resolution that I was totally satisfied with. Jose was very customer driven which is an employee you should be proud to have on your team. I will be glad to use Tickets at Work in the future.

TicketsatWork

Kim, we understand you were able to connect with a member of our Care team who addressed your concerns and provided assistance on your request. The terms set by the vendor for this ticket is that all sales are final once purchased, however we are happy to hear our team was able provide a resolution that you was satisfactory to you. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future!.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I clicked on Cedar Point to purchase 5 tickets and Worlds of Fun came up. I backed out to try it again and Worlds of Fun came up again. I thought maybe they changed their name since I haven't been there for awhile. I called and explained my issue which took them 18 minutes. They said they would have to contact their third party and get back to me which normally takes 24 - 48 hours. After 5 days I called them for an update. After 49 minutes they said I am stuck with the tickets and they said it wasn't their problem and I would be stuck with the tickets since I couldn't prove that it was their fault they couldn't exchange them for the correct tickets. I would not suggest to use this website in case there is a issue they are not a customer driven company. I hope Cedar Fair can improve this relationship with their customers.

TicketsatWork

Don, we are happy to hear you were able to connect with a member of the Care team who worked with your on your hotel order and addressed your concerns. We are glad a satisfactory resolution was reached and wish you have a fantastic trip and stay at the hotel. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2017

I made a hotel reservation in San Diego California on Monday Aug. 14 2017 and tried to cancel on Wed. Aug. 16. The reservation was to be from Aug. 20 to Aug. 24 2017. The cancellation policy states cancellation needs to be prior to 72 hours which this was. When I called to cancel they said I had to cancel by Aug. 15 2017 based on the hotel's policy which would be paying the 1st night stay $177. Tickets at Work policy says nothing about hotel policy on my receipt.

I tried calling again Aug. 17 to see if could move dates up a day so stay would be Aug. 19-23. Tickets at Work tried and the hotel said no. I found this out by calling today Aug. 18. When speaking to the representative and expressing my frustration he told me had I called on Aug. 16 they could have refunded me in full. That's not what I was told prior, they said I would have to have cancelled by Aug 15 as mentioned above. If they are going to use hotel policy it should state that in their cancellation policy, I think this is fraud.

TicketsatWork

Lena, we appreciate your feedback as it helps us improve the experience for you in the future. We are glad you were able to connect with Isabel who helped with your order and provided the needed confirmation for you. Our goal is to provide the ultimate service experience for you every time and we look forward to your next experience!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

The first time I called and spoke with a representative to cancel my reservation, I asked the representative if I would receive a confirmation via email. I was advised, NO. The representative stated to use the same confirmation # as my cancellation. I knew then something was wrong. So, I called an hour later. I was lucky to get a representative that apologized because my reservations were not cancelled. After I was finished with my call, minutes later I received a cancellation notice and my refund was issued in 3 days. My review for the first call is not good. For the second call I rate the representative as excellent. I remember her name as Isabel.

TicketsatWork

Sherry, thank you for using Tickets at Work for your hotel stay! We work hard to find the best deals and provide the best service to you every time We are happy to hear you were able to save quite a bit on your hotel stay and the Care team was able to help find your reservation!

Original review: Aug. 17, 2017

We purchased a hotel stay online from Tickets at Work and it was fairly easy. However, I had an issue with the website because I booked the hotel six months in advance and forgot what hotel I booked. When I tried to go back to the website, I couldn't find my booking. Nevertheless, I was able to call a 1-800 number and the reps were very helpful. They were able to email me a copy of my reservation. Furthermore, Tickets at Work has really good prices and by using them I ended up saving $20 a night.

TicketsatWork

Julie, we understand your daughter was able to connect with our Care team and an effort was made to resolve the issue. She indicated this was more than satisfactory and would pass that feedback onto you. Although we have no control over room conditions, you are our guest and we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction for this, and any future, experiences through Tickets at Work. We hope you will consider updating your star rating to reflect your satisfaction with the resolution and service provided.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I had booked the hotel at Thailand on 8/1/2017. When I arrived hotel on that day, the room is look horrible, roaches and dirty everywhere. It didn't look like as advertised 5 stars resort. I was very disappoint. I had to checked it out and move to another hotel at the same day. I had called customer service from Tickets at Work and request refund my money because whatever they put on ads was totally opposite. It is 1 star hotel, not 5 stars resort spa as on website. I didn't get any respond from Tickets at Work customer service. Very very disappoint.

I am not very happy and don't recommend for people stay in that hotel. And also don't recommend to buy or book anything from TICKETS at WORK. It look like you save money. But actually you risk your money because they take our money first. If I book hotel directly from their website I won't get charge if I am not happy with the room. This is the first time I use it and also is the last time. I never ever use it again.

TicketsatWork

Claudia, we are happy to hear you found our service simple and easy. We work hard to ensure the process is convenient and provides the best discounts and offerings available for you. Our Care team is on duty to ensure your experience goes smoothly and we are happy to help when things don't go as planned. We hope you will consider Tickets at Work again for your next experience!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

I've only used TicketsatWork once and it's for a hotel room reservation online. The reservation part was easy. The only problem I encountered was when we went through the hotel they didn't have what I originally opted for and they didn't refund me that money. And so I had to call back. But I understand that it wasn't a guaranteed room. TicketsatWork was simple and just what I was looking for.

TicketsatWork

Benjamin, we appreciate the feedback on your issue as it helps us to improve your overall experience. We are glad you were able to take advantage of the many discounts on the site and are happy to hear you referred Tickets at Work to others! Thanks for the support!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I had to go back to TicketsatWork’s site and modify my hotel reservation which sucked. I had to talk to somebody and cancel the original then just rebook the whole thing to them. It would have been nice if I were able to do that online but other than that, it was all good. The prices they offered were within $10 for the most part and they’re easy to work with. I’ve already told a couple of people to go through their site.

Resolution response: Aug. 21, 2017

TicketsatWork resolved this matter in a way that was professional, courteous and made me feel valued as a customer. I will be using their services again in the future.

TicketsatWork

Catherine, we have made multiple attempts to contact you via email and phone. Will you please respond to our communication attempts so we can resolve your concerns? Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2017

I was super excited to see that TicketsatWork was offering discounted tickets for Hamilton. This was my first time using this company. I ordered the tickets for seats in the Orchestra Row S, but the seats that I paid for are Row SS. I called the company and there is nothing they can do. No offers for future plays, no offers to refund purchase, just that they cannot do anything to help me. I am very disappointed. I still am super excited to see Hamilton but the fact that I paid for seats that I did not choose just gets me. Live and learn I guess.

Resolution response: Aug. 23, 2017

Thanks for contacting me on this one again. Got money into my account.

I rate it 5/5.

TicketsatWork

Mallikarjun, we understand you were able to connect with a member of the Care team who addressed any concerns you may have had. We are happy to hear you were satisfied with your overall experience and hope you would consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

The TicketsatWork website was good, easy and accessible with where the tickets and hotels are. Plus, the prices are very nice and way lesser compared to other sites. I logged into my account, looked at the details, purchased and paid using a credit card. The service is good except when I had to do the cancellation. I got two hotel reservations at two different times and I have used one but canceled the other. If I call customer care, they keep me on hold for a long time. They keep on asking me to hold and then they’ll ask me to give the callback number. But they call me in a different time and if I don’t pick up then that’s all. I keep on calling them for long back and they said the money is refunded but I haven’t received the money in my account or it’s not reflected in my credit card report.

TicketsatWork

Hello Joseph, thank you for the great review of our business! We are glad you were able to take advantage of a discount on our site and that our Care team provided excellent service to you. We were sorry to hear about your negative experience on property and we were happy to listen to your feedback on the hotel and will ensure to forward this to the hotel proprietor. We hope you will consider updating your star rating to reflect your satisfaction with our service and your overall experience with Tickets at Work.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2017

Once I got set up on member perks through the LegalShield portal, it was easy to book the hotel rooms at TicketsatWork. I realized that there was a less expensive hotel room from the pictures and since it was a Days Inn hotel, it looked like a decent place to stay for a good price. So TicketsatWork was kind enough to apply those monies that we had paid for the previous hotel to the new hotel and they also gave us the credit back. So that was all fine and TicketsatWork did a good job with that. But I’m not happy with them.

On the weekend of check in, our other party got to the hotel prior to us. They were appalled at the conditions and the rude staff. The hotel was a complete dump and they didn’t feel comfortable staying there. They were construction people so they’re used to staying in cruddy places and for this place to scare them, you could tell that’s really bad. So I researched and it was the Knights Inn in Downtown Colorado Springs. Every review that was on the list said horrible, disgusting and rude staff. My other party that showed up to check in that afternoon saw a couple of possible drug deals going on in front of the entrance way and some possible prostitution activity happening not too far from the entryway.

Although TicketsatWork did not necessarily make the hotel reservation for us, that is on us, they should be more careful about the hotels that they provide as third party vendors and be more cognizant of the hotels that they are providing through their website to be viewed. That’s where I was perturbed. I’m not necessarily blaming TicketsatWork for the quality of the hotel, that’s on the management and the staff at that hotel. It’s water under the bridge but the hotel was awful and that should be stripped from TicketsatWork’s website.

I got off easy since I only prepaid for one hotel room and lost $80. But my friend ended up prepaying $450 for two nights at two bedrooms each night and they wouldn’t do a thing for him. I travel for work and I stay in a lot of hotels. I’ve always been very lucky I’ve found very satisfactory hotels at good nightly rates. And this one was too good to be true. I expected the conditions to be more like a Motel 6 but this was even below that. I wasn’t trying to be rude, I’m just trying to be honest and maybe this will help TicketsatWork fix their problem.

TicketsatWork

Michael, we understand your frustration in placing an unneeded 2nd order and we were happy to help facilitate your request with the vendor. The vendor's terms are that these tickets are final sale, and they typically do not entertain refund requests. I was glad to see our team was able to go above and beyond to secure a refund for you. Our goal is to ensure you are satisfied with your overall experience and a member of our Care team will be reaching out to you today to address any additional needs or concerns you have about your purchase

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

I purchased tickets to Kings Island and was charged twice for the same purchase! Honest mistake on their part, ok no worries! I called the instant I notice the double charge. Normal charge card refund 2-3 days, well this business took 2 1/2 weeks to refund card??? After several phone calls, talking to manager, getting the runaround, calling Kings Island to find out it was PlumBenefits issue, not Kings Island issue! I was told the hold up was not them?? Very aggravating. Wasted time, 1 1/2 hour wait time on the phone trying reach customer service. Really? Never again!! Buyer beware!!!

TicketsatWork

Andrea, although the terms of the reservation agreed to prevented the order from being refunded, we are glad you were able to connect with the Care team and they were able assist with your request and provide the resolution you were seeking. Although the terms are set by the hotel, we were happy to reach out on your behalf to request a cancellation since we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction for every experience. We hope you will consider updating your star rating to indicate your satisfaction and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

I won’t use TicketsatWork services again. I could have purchased tickets at Disneyland for cheaper. I could have saved a couple of hundred dollars with the Two-day Park Hopper Pass had I purchased them from either the gate or the hotel concierge desk. Plus, the experience I had with the hotel was a total pain as well. It was not clear that TicketsatWork is not the one booking the reservation. There’s an additional third party in the middle. When you talk about cancellation, timelines, fees, refunds, et cetera, it’s not clear on the website how that works. When I had to check out early and needed to be refunded for two or three nights, I spoke to half a dozen representatives and got half a dozen different explanations. They didn’t know what was going to happen, how it was going to happen, and ultimately told me that they don’t know if I’m going to get refunded because it’s up to their third party vendor.

TicketsatWork said that they have a separate agreement with their third party vendor who actually makes the reservation. This was not at all clear in any of the disclaimers or any of the fine print when you’re booking through TicketsatWork. You are stuck and you’re screwed. Essentially, I had booked through Expedia, which I didn’t. I booked through TicketsatWork who then used Expedia to book my hotel. I kept calling and insisting. I talked to the hotel manager, to the billing department and they made it very clear that they had refunded the unused night within three days. I was able to provide documentation that said, “You guys can’t keep my money if it got refunded. It needs to come back to me.” I ended up getting a refund but it took several weeks and it was such a pain and a hassle. In the future, I will definitely book directly to avoid any of that back and forth.

TicketsatWork Company Profile