It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.75/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2001, TicketsatWork has been assisting companies in rewarding their employees with exclusive offers for special events, Broadway shows, theme parks and more. We have developed select partnerships with note worthy entertainment brands to provide quality services and lasting memories to our many customers.

992 TicketsatWork Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

TicketsatWork's website is great and everything is good, but I don't see a lot of discounts on some theme parks. The rep I dealt with did good. She helped me in buying the tickets for the Universal Studios in California. She told me I could use it on the same day, but when I called the Universal Studios, they couldn’t accept the tickets on the same day. That was the hard part, but they helped me in going to the park on the same day, so it was all right with me. According to the tickets, I can use it at any time but I had to register the tickets at Universal Studios before using. There is a 24-hour lag before you use the tickets. TicketsatWork says you can use it before the expiration, but it doesn't work like that. Still, my experience was good and I would recommend TicketsatWork. Do your research but with TicketsatWork, you’ll still save some money.

Get expert buying tips about Employee Incentive Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

We recently made reservations for an Universal Studios trip for my daughter’s graduation present. We purchased a deluxe hotel accommodations along with park to park tickets. The price of the hotel was amazing and we thought it was a great deal. They charged my account and on received verification number and receipt immediately. We were all very excited. Then I received an email that stated to call because that offer was booked up. I called to speak with customer service and they only said they could refund me in 7-10 BUSINESS days. My husband also called and the representative said they were having technical difficulties with pricing on their website and when something is too good to be true it probably is??? Seriously... you advertise best guaranteed deals!? I have sent 3 emails with no response to have in writing the refund. I will NEVER book or buy anything from TicketsatWork.

Hello Kristie,

We are glad that we were able to resolve the failed booking hotel issue for you. Tickets At Work appreciates all our customers and hope to continue business with you in the near future. We go above for our guests and glad that you were satisfied with the level of service given.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I booked a stay with TicketsatWork.com for the Cabana Bay Resort in Orlando, FL. As agreed per policy, I paid the full amount within the same transactions. I was booking my stay for the month of December 2018...2 months in advance. It was hours later that I received an email stating they were not able to sustain my booking due to high volume, but the booking was 2 months away. So, they gave me the option for a full refund, they pay 15% of what I paid, or $25.00 towards the increased amount for the same facility, or book a new stay with the same resort or different facility.

I did the math, the $25.00 was already 15% of what I paid. So, I have wait for a full refund. I think it was because the rate was for only $46.00 a night. When I made my transaction I decided to see if the deal was still available and it wasn't and the price went up $206.00 nightly; which is not even the regular stay amount at the Cabana Bay resort. In addition, I had canceled my previous reservation I had made two months prior to finding such a deal. Thank you for raining on our holiday fun I have been planning in the summer.

Hello Antria,

Tickets At Work appreciates all our customers and hope to continue business with you in the near future. We go above and beyond for our guests and glad that you were satisfied with the level of service given after the concern of the failed hotel reservation.

Resolution response: Oct. 16, 2018

Richard contacted me and helped to resolve my issue. He took the time to discuss the issue and was extremely courteous and understanding of my concern. Thank you for your help, upping rating to 5 stars based on my interaction with him.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

I made a reservation this morning and immediately after purchasing realized I made an error. I called to cancel and was told they were not refundable. Customer service rep was argumentative and was talking over me when I was explaining my case. Will never use them again. Keep the $100, you lost more in the long run.

Hello Dusty,

We are glad that we were able to resolve this hotel issue for you. Tickets At Work appreciates all our customers and hope to continue business with you in the near future. We go above to make sure our customers are satisfied and glad you were able to get your hotel issue resolved.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I bought tickets to the Brewers vs. Dodgers NLCS game 2. The game is now less than 24 hours away and I still don't have the tickets even though they were estimated to come yesterday. Talking to a rep and she told us that we have already received the tickets but we have not??? I am getting extremely frustrated. I want a refund so I can buy real tickets from a real website.

Hello Charlie,

It was a pleasure trying to resolve the baseball game issue for you. We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience and we look forward to assisting you with any sporting event purchases. Enjoy the game and we appreciate your business here at Tickets At Work.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I booked a hotel reservation through TicketsatWork and had some last minute changes in my itinerary and when I tried to cancel and get a refund they refused to do so even though the hotel I booked wasn’t marked as nonrefundable. Customer service was horrible. They never tried to help me. They kept putting me on hold and giving me silly excuse like “my manager is not here today to authorize a refund.” They were just stalling to not get me a refund. I asked for a credit for something else and they wouldn’t do that either. They were helpless. You can tell they all benefit from not giving out refunds.

Hello Lucas,

We are glad that we were able to resolve this hotel issue for you. We appreciate all our customers and hope to continue business with you in the near future. We go above and beyond to make sure all our customers receive exceptional customer service.

Resolution response: Oct. 11, 2018

WOW - I had really low expectations after being on hold for so long but Richard from Tickets called me and was immediately engaged and advocating for me. I don't think I've ever had such a great response...even from Amazon, Apple, etc. with their "great" service/support. I would definitely recommend Tickets for future purchases and will be using them again to submit another order.

I totally understand why they have a 4.7+ rating on Consumer Affairs now...great company to work with.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

I placed an order for 4 Disneyworld tickets. I made sure to confirm this amount before I hit SUBMIT for payment. When I received the e-ticket voucher and online receipt, it showed I ordered 8 tickets. Still not sure what glitch occurred here but the agent is now saying that I most likely won't get refunded for the error and have no option to cancel. Not sure how many people have a spare $1200 lying around to give away to Disneyworld, this amount could literally be better spent on anything else - I will never order from TicketsatWork again.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

TicketsatWork's price is reasonable and they are a lot cheaper than other places I looked at. I got Monorail passes as well as tickets for Michael Jackson, Cirque du Soleil, Stratosphere and High Roller events. For Cirque du Soleil, I felt that they put me a little further in the back, but it was okay. When I booked for a hotel, I talked to an agent and told him what hotel I was looking for and what state I was going to. I told him I was looking for two queen size beds and he found it. I was given the price, I purchased the tickets and our interaction was excellent. I am very satisfied. TicketsatWork is the place to purchase tickets. I told everybody at work and they have been going on there to purchase tickets.

Hi Kashunda,

We are glad to hear that you like your experience with us and we hope you had a great time in Las Vegas. We hope the value of our products and exceptional service continue to provide you with happiness in the future. Thank you for choosing Tickets At Work and we appreciate that you told your co-workers about us.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

I purchased Cedar Point tickets from TicketsatWork. I called them because online, it said that it could be up to 24 hours, and we were going the next morning. So, I wanted to make sure that I was able to get it. The prices were pretty good. We were able to get a little bit cheaper with a military discount. It’s a nice little perk to be able to utilize. Others should give TicketsatWork a try.

Hi Anne,

Your experience means a lot to us as it is our pleasure to get your tickets to you as quickly as possible. We are proud to know that you would recommend us to others you know. As you have suggested individuals who are authorized for a military discount should check directly with the park or venue to see if they have any special pricing or offers to provide. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review your experience and look forward to continuing to provide you with great value and service on your future purchases as well!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I purchased Disney Water Park tickets over the phone from TicketsatWork. Their rep was helpful and he got me the tickets I needed in a reasonable amount of time. Also, their prices are reasonably competitive. Once I add the convenience fees, buying from them is not that much different from buying from Disney directly. So, the fact that I had to drive out of my way to get the tickets and spend 40 or 45 minutes on that journey is a factor. If I spent 6 or 7 more bucks, I could have gotten the tickets directly. Also, I'd prefer to see additional fees upfront. When I looked online up to the point before I called, all I saw were actual prices but not convenience fees. Nevertheless, I had a fine experience buying tickets from this company.

Hi Samuel,

We are glad to hear that the service you received from our team was great. We pride ourselves in delivering quality service and products at a great value. We hope you enjoyed your time at the Disney Water Park. A member of our team has reached out to you for more information and we hope to hear from you soon. We also want to thank you for taking the time to review your experience and look forward to serving you again in the future!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I purchased tickets to the Chiefs game on October 7th. The event is less than 24 hours away and I still haven't received my tickets although my email confirmation said by yesterday. Called customer service who didn't seem like it was big deal that I could call back today if I still hadn't received them. So yet again I'm on the phone waiting. I will never use this site again.

Hi Jenni,

We are glad to hear that we were able to turn a stressful situation into a positive one. It was our pleasure speaking with you and we hope that the service that we have provided has given you reassurance in the service and products we provide. We thank you for your loyalty and look forward to serving you in the future.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

We bought tickets from TicketsatWork for a concert of Cher. Going to the Cher concert was something that I really wanted to do. We were trying to keep the cost down, and we found out quickly that Ticketmaster, StubHub and all the other venues were making at least $80 per ticket. So it was making it hard to get anything that would make it worthy of even going. It was our first time purchasing tickets from TicketsatWork and the process was easy to do. The TicketsatWork rep was amazing and we had a very good interaction with her. Others should not to even bother going anywhere else, they should give TicketsatWork a try.

Hi Marie,

We hope you had an amazing time at the Cher concert and are glad to hear that our pricing offered you the best value. Our experienced agents are here to assist in answering your questions and assist in making sure that your booking experience is exceptional. We thank you for taking the time to review your experience and appreciate you recommending us to others.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

Purchased a ticket for our family trip in October and when I printed the ticket it reads expires 9/28/18. I call customer service and they tell me it is none refundable and cannot be credited toward a future date. I must have missed the super fine print if it was there. Spoke to management as well and they are not open to helping me. So disappointed and will never order tickets using TicketsAtWork again. They do not care about the customer. What a loss of money. Ordering directly through Sea World next time.

Hello Lindsay,

We are glad that we were able to resolve this issue for you. We appreciate all our customers and hope to continue business with you in the near future. We hope you had a great time at Sea World and appreciate your business here at Tickets At Work.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I purchased tickets to Universal Studios in Orlando from TicketsatWork and the process was easy. I made my purchase over the phone and the rep was really nice. The prices were great and my experience was good. I will recommend them for sure.

Hi Erica,

We are glad to hear that you were able to receive a discount for the Universal tickets. We hope the value of our products and exceptional service continue to provide you with happiness in the future. Thank you for choosing Tickets At Work!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I called and spoke with a TicketsatWork representative to buy tickets for my son and my husband to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. The experience was very quick and easy and the guy was very good and helpful. He gave me a lot of good tips too, ‘cause he had recently been to Halloween Horror Nights and told me all kinds of great things to look for and things to check out. This is only the second time we’ve used TicketsatWork, but I would definitely do it again. Their prices are great. It's about $20 less per person. Take advantage of TicketsatWork if you have the opportunity ‘cause they're very easy to use and they saved us a lot of money.

Hi Tiffany,

Here at TicketsAtWork we take FUN seriously so we are delighted to hear that your experience with our service was exceptional! Our experienced agents truly care about the experience you have and take pride in ensuring that our customers get exactly what they are looking for. We are proud to partner with Universal and offer Halloween Horror Nights at an exceptional value. As this partnership continues to grow so do our product offerings and we are excited to see what the future will bring. We are very grateful that you would recommend us and will continue working hard at delivering exceptional experiences for you.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I purchased the Splish Splash tickets from TicketsatWork over the phone. The service was good and it went through smoothly. They discussed that when I get my tickets, it’d be on my phone and when I get to Splish Splash, I just have to open my phone and show them -- that was exactly what I did and it was fine. The rates were reasonable, too.

Hi Nicole,

We hope you had a great time at Splish Splash and are glad to hear that you were able to speak to one of our experienced agents. Our agent’s number one priority is our customers! That’s why they take the time to ensure you get the best rates we offer and the tickets that are best suited for your needs. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

It was easy purchasing tickets from TicketsatWork and I got some discounts, so I was happy. I also spoke to their reps to make sure I had it right and they were wonderful.

Hi Deanna,

We are glad to hear that you were able to receive a discount because that makes us happy too! We hope the value of our products and exceptional service continue to provide you with happiness in the future. Thank you for choosing Tickets At Work!

No response received
Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Has anyone else had issues with their CC and this company? I've tried to book both online and over the phone and it kept denying my card for the wrong address. I'm now concerned about fraudulent charges because this company has all my information for two different cards.

Hello Ruby,

We regret to hear that you were unable to make a purchase from us due to inaccurate information from your credit card. Tickets At Work is committed to protecting your privacy as stated In our terms and conditions that you agreed upon before attempting to purchase. We maintain the privacy of your information using security technologies and adhere to policies that prevent unauthorized use of your personal information. Your credit card information will never be saved in our system even if the payment were to process on an order with us. If you have any issues booking an order please reach out to us and one of our experienced agents will be happy to further assist you. Also, we tried to reach out to you about this concern and hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

TicketsatWork was very helpful and useful. I got their number from the site, then I called and spoke with someone to purchase the tickets, asked questions that I needed answers for that the site didn’t give and I was satisfied with the service. I did a comparison between what was offered at the theme park versus what was offered on the site and it was cheaper. Getting the tickets immediately was a convenient move as opposed to waiting until I got to Universal Orlando to purchase. I would recommend TicketsatWork.

Hi Donald,

Here at Tickets At Work, we take FUN seriously! We are truly glad to hear that you received great service and exceptional value. Our experienced agents are trained to have the answers you need when you need them that’s why they are available every day from 8:30am to 2:00am (EST). Being able to deliver unforgettable experiences and value for our customers is what drives the service our agents provide each day. We thank you for your feedback and for choosing Tickets At Work.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I purchased Broadway tickets as well as tickets for Orlando entertainment parks from TicketsatWork. During the different times I've purchased, their reps have been very helpful. They give me all the information I need up until when I can use the tickets. Furthermore, my e-tickets come within a couple of hours to my phone. I am a shop-around person so I compare prices all the time, and if I feel like I can get a good deal with them then I buy it, but if I can’t, then I’ll just get it from somewhere else. Most of the time however, I don’t find TicketsatWork to have better prices for theme park tickets than the actual theme park itself. The theme park changes their sales and prices that they give their customers a lot of times that TicketsatWork is steady with their own sale.

But then for Disney World, I find that the multi-day tickets are priced very well. The only problem is before, they used to have the hotel with the flight and the theme park tickets on offer. I miss that. It makes it easier for our travel if I can book my plane ticket, hotel, and everything at once. Also, it would also be good if they can give customers a choice on seats from what they have available before we book it because I don’t really know where I’m sitting all the time if I purchase their ticket unless they send the ticket to me. I can’t switch the seats either. I just assume that they’re giving me good ones. Still, I recommend TicketsatWork to my friends.

Hi Leslie,

We are glad to hear that our service has been consistent as we pride ourselves in providing high quality service and exceptional products. Your feedback is appreciated as we are constantly working on creating a great experience both on the site and over the phone. We greatly appreciate that you would recommend us to your friends as we look forward to providing exceptional service and product offerings to all who visit our site. Thank you for choosing Tickets At Work we look forward to serving you in the future.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I purchased Disney World tickets about 3 weeks ago and I have yet to get them. I have called multiple times and they keep me on hold forever and then tell me I'll be getting them in a few days and it never happens. I'm so frustrated with these people. If I had known it would be this much trouble, I would have gladly paid full price. Beware of what you're getting into. I spent too much money on these tickets to not have them by the time our trip comes around in a couple of weeks. Why take out money from people's accounts when you can't even deliver the tickets as advertised. Currently on the phone trying to call them for the 4th time and I've been waiting for 35 minutes... Never again!

Hello Ebony,

It was a pleasure trying to resolve the Walt Disney World issue for you. We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience and we look forward to assisting you with any future park purchases. Enjoy your time at Disney World and we appreciate your business here at Tickets At Work.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

I went on to the TicketsatWork website looking for water parks and that’s when I found Aquatopia in Orlando, Florida. I didn't realize that most of the tickets that are sold at TicketsatWork have a small disclaimer that says it could take up to 48 hours before the process goes through and the tickets are emailed to me. I needed the tickets the same day so before I bought it, I called to see if that was necessarily the case and made sure that the rep put my order in and have the tickets emailed to me within a few minutes. The service was great and it's worth to take a look at TicketsatWork. The discounts were also good but I would love to see them even lower than what they were.

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for purchasing your tickets with TAW. We hope you have a great time at the water park. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to another opportunity to serve you again soon.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I booked a hotel that they said was available but they waited all the way until 2 am of the morning. I need to leave to tell me "oops sorry we actually don't have any more rooms at that hotel". So by now all the deals that were available are gone and hotels are sky high when I could have booked another place reasonably had they not listed unavailable hotels. The person I spoke to was unsympathetic and just wanted to be done with the situation. She did not offer any discounts and the other places they offered were places that I am not sure I would leave my dog. I am unsure if I will use this service again for hotels because I feel like it was unreliable and a waste of time.

Hello Melessia,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today and I am glad that we were able to resolve the hotel issue. We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience and we look forward to assisting you with your hotel needs.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I had to buy six tickets to Universal Studios and was already in Florida that time. I received one of TicketsatWork's advertisements from my corporate email, clicked on the link which took me right to their site. Before I bought the tickets from them, I compared the prices to other places. TicketsatWork saved me roughly $180. But then, when I was doing the transaction online, it said that it would take 24 to 48 hours to process. We were planning on going to the park that day so I needed to make sure I was getting the tickets right way. So, I ended up calling and they were able to issue me the tickets right away. The only thing I noticed was that prior to us going, the SeaWorld tickets were at $28. But then when we got to Florida five days later, that promotion had ended, and the tickets were more expensive so we ended up not going to SeaWorld. Nevertheless, I’ve referred most of my co-workers to use TicketsatWork. I also used it to rent a car.

Hi Andre,

We are glad you were able to get your tickets right away. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We hope you enjoy Universal Studios and will come back to visit us soon!

Insufficient response received
Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I was shopping for a Universal hotel on TicketsatWork this morning and saw an incredible average rate of 100 dollars a night for December 19-24. I called TicketsatWork to confirm that the fee made sense, since the last two days showed as 2 dollars a night. The person I spoke with said that the fee looked okay and legit and that I should book quickly before it goes away. So reassured, I did. My husband and I then took vacation days and started making arrangements for the trip.

In the evening a TicketsatWork representative calls me to say that the booking was canceled by the hotel and that fee was an error. I explained that I called their customer service to confirm that the fee was correct since it looked incredibly low and was assured that it was a special deal. The representative spoke to a manager who said that they don't record calls so they wouldn't have proof that I spoke to someone. If they had proof they would have offered to cover a larger percentage, otherwise all they can offer is 15 percent from the current low fee, which is not helpful at all. Needless to say we are very disappointed and were hoping for more reliable service.

Hello Cristina,

It was a pleasure talking to you regarding this matter yesterday. Tickets At Work takes pride in customer service and in rare situations where the hotel rejects the reservation it is our priority to rectify these types of situations within the limitations of our terms and conditions. I am happy we were able to reach a favorable resolution. We hope you consider using Tickets At Work in the future.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I ordered tickets for Cirque du Soleil on a Thursday morning for the Friday night performance. I didn't do a whole lot of research but I figured I would get a good deal through TicketsatWork. I called in as it was a last minute purchase and I wanted to talk to somebody about it. The customer service was very good and everything went fine.

Hi Alaina,

We are glad to hear that you called us as we have a strong partnership with Cirque and are proud to offer their tickets at a value to our customers. We hope you had an amazing experience at the show and appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. We look forward to providing you with great service and value on your future ticket or hotel needs.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I've called in to TicketsatWork to purchase tickets for Disney and Universal Studios. Their reps gave very good service. For the Universal Studios ticket purchase, the lady whom I spoke with had a job there so she gave me some tips on how to make my experience better there. For the Disney ticket purchase, the lady who helped me tried her best to give me discount tickets and accommodate me for a Disney promotion wherein for a four-day price, I could go up to five days. I recommend this service.

Hi Sanjiv,

Here at TAW, we take fun seriously! Thank you for purchasing your Disney World and Universal Studios tickets with us. We hope you have a great time at the theme parks and thank you for your business.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

I was originally gonna buy the Aquatica tickets on the website but when I called TicketsatWork, I spoke with a nice and helpful lady and she let me know that if I do it over the phone, I could get the tickets quicker. So I did and I received the tickets in the email after two minutes as compared to doing it on the website that will take 24-48 hours. Others should definitely check out TicketsatWork because they could save money, and it’s super easy and convenient.

Hi Paola,

We are glad to hear that the service you received from our experienced agents was exceptional. Our experienced agents offer a wealth of knowledge and are available to answer any questions you may have or even assist you with booking your tickets/reservations. We are proud to partner with Aquatica and offer their tickets and ticket packages at a great value. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Resolution response: Sept. 19, 2018

Hi, Thank You for the clarification concerning my Disney Tickets. I am satisfied and will update my review to 5 stars. Tickets at Work showed total professionalism and due diligence concerning customer comments. More companies should follow this process.

Good Work!

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

I bought some Disney tickets from TicketsatWork. I did it online and it was a very straightforward process. There was just one question on when the tickets would expire so I called the customer service. The problem is that the tickets were electronic tickets and I went to pick up the actual ticket at the Orlando office and it lacks the information. They should also broaden more the aspects of things that they might offer at a discount for employees. That would be working in everybody’s benefit. Their page is pretty well-designed. It has abundance of information. It’s impossible to answer all the questions because you have to go with the flow with what the majority might be looking. But for the majority of the people who use TicketsatWork, it’s very useful and very straightforward.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I was excited to try out this website as I enjoy going to concerts and music festivals. However, after spending well over an hour on the website and comparing to the music festivals' websites, the prices on TicketsatWork are not even close to being lower, they are actually higher. I was very upset by this so I tried it with multiple different concerts and festivals, comparing the price of the actual ticket website and TicketsatWork and every single time, the prices from TicketsatWork were significantly higher.

Hi Bailey,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our site, as our customers experience is our highest priority. Customers who are navigating our site in the interest of purchasing concert ticket are directed to our “Preferred access” section of our site. Where we advise our guests of the following: “Preferred Access™ tickets are available for the most high-demand tickets for concerts, sports and major events around the world. Please note that Preferred Access™ tickets are sourced through a variety of ticket sellers who determine the prices, which may be above or below the face value of the tickets. Because we do not markup Preferred Access™ tickets, Preferred Access™ tickets are typically less expensive on this website than other ticket reseller marketplaces.” It is our every intention to provide our customers with this access to events as we pride ourselves in delivering unforgettable experiences and value for our customers. We hope this has provided the insight needed to navigate our site successfully as we hope to continue to offer quality service and products at a great value.

TicketsatWork expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TicketsatWork is an employee incentive program company that offers exclusive discounted tickets to entertainment events like theme parks, shows and sports events. The company was founded in 2001, and is headquartered in Hollywood, Florida.

• Tickets to leading companies and events: TicketsatWork has exclusive deals with some of the most popular companies in the world, including Disney and Universal.

• Free of charge to register: Employers do not have to pay anything to register, so it is a cost-free way to see what incentives are available.

• No cost minimums: There is no minimum cost for employers, so it's a good choice for companies with budgetary restrictions.

• Staff-handled fulfillment: The company handles the fulfillment of tickets and passes, so businesses do not have to worry about the logistics of getting incentives to their employees.

• Easy online access: Representatives from companies can register online and browse available options.

• Best for: Human resources representatives at large companies, executives at struggling companies and heads of sales teams.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs