Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I signed up for TicketsatWork and go on it when I'm gonna go do something, to see if there's any availability and how much of a savings I would get. In the past, I have purchased show tickets to Vegas and I've looked at hotels too. When I had to change some things that I had already purchased, it was all taken care of to my satisfaction. I tell people all the time about TicketsatWork. It's been a good experience and I will continue to use them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It's my first time to purchase from TicketsatWork. Their website is easy to use and I was able to search online whatever I needed. I purchased Disneyland tickets instead of Disney World and their customer service accommodated me. Last minute I saw it and they were able to help me out. It was easier for me to be able to get my tickets and it was really nice of them. I went back and bought another ticket from them and it was very easy and convenient.

TicketsatWork

Steve, we understand you were able to connect with a member of our Care team who addressed your concerns regarding the theme park's ticket prices. We are glad to hear you were satisfied with the service received and resolution reached. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future!

Original review: July 14, 2017

Don't ever use this company. I bought tickets only to later find out they were cheaper at Costco by $30 dollars. I called and asked to return or adjust as I didn't receive my tickets yet. The Rep on the phone was beyond rude and wasn't willing to help at all. I informed them this would be my last time using their service and they could care less. $30 brought them this review and lost a customer for life. It's funny that I mentioned that on the call as well, only to hear a pause and "Are you all set sir?" No I'm not!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tickets at Work's site is easy and convenient to use. I even told my co-workers that I like how they have the attractions listed per city or per state which then lets you narrow down attractions in different areas. It's not something that we know too much about at work. We know about it but we don't realize how easy it is to use. I was also able to see my prices right away, so I could see how much I'm saving. I was then comparing it to the actual prices if I buy it at the location.

I bought tickets for Disney World, which they allowed me to print out my tickets, and water parks for Disney, which I had to drive somewhere to get. The convenience of being able to print out the ticket was what's key for me, so going out of my way to have to pick up the tickets at a different location for the water park was a little inconvenient, just because you never know how long the lines are going to be. It took me 20 minutes to get to the place where I could get my tickets and back, and ended up waiting for the tickets for 15 minutes. I hope there could be a process where the tickets can all be printed out, or have the option to do either/or, and not just on certain tickets but on all of them.

I called to purchase Disney tickets for me and my family. I spoke to a young lady by the name of Sherrell. She was so very helpful, she was very professional, friendly, patient and courteous. We had a hiccup with my zip code during the process, as I had just purchased a new home within the last 6 months. Sherell was patient and very willing to do what it would take to work together to achieve the goal of my ticket purchase. Sherell made me feel valued and appreciated. Thank you! What a wonderful experience I had with Sherrell and her Manager Laurie, you make a wonderful team! Keep up the good work Ladies. You're Awesome!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TicketsatWork is easy to use, reasonable and financially, it was economical. I purchased Disney tickets and received different theme parks, and I found and bought the four-day Florida Resident ticket, as well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased movie tickets from TicketsatWork, and it was fast. We got the work access and did it online right from there. So far the website's great. It's fairly easy to use. This is my first time purchasing but I do plan on maybe later. I want some more if I could find some deals. I would tell a friend to definitely use TicketsatWork. It was a good deal.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

They have good deals and the help was sincere when I called customer service. I use them once a year and this is the first transaction I've had with them this year. I bought tickets for Universal Studios Hollywood. I just logged in, typed in the place I wanted and got the correct quantity. The process was pretty simple. But it could be just a little bit more organized by using some sort of color coding for the names of places.

Great customer service. Crystal provided superb assistance with a great pleasant, approach.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My work had recently sent out an email that we had an account with TicketsatWork and we will get discounts. I have looked at their website, logged in and they had a couple of specials, but I wanted to make sure I would get like a Park Hopper pass where I could go to all the parks whenever I feel like it. Their customer service team was really good. I talked to somebody initially then the call got dropped so I had to call back. But when I called back, they set everything up and I have bought Walt Disney World tickets for my whole family.

The dealing has been smooth and they walked me through it. The quality of service was also good. They were personable, friendly and nice plus they gave me directions on how to get to the location and go pick up the ticket so it was easy. I liked their website and I saw all the different options. I go on vacation a lot and I’ll be giving them a call whenever to get this kind of tickets. The price they offer definitely works compared to the ones from other websites. It's definitely worth to give them a try.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My company has a PerkSpot and Tickets at Work came up. When I was in Curacao, I purchased tickets to Disney online through a smartphone and it was fairly simple. It was all basically automated and the tickets were well-priced. We got tickets for four days and it was for Memorial Day weekend, which is a busy weekend, to say the least. It was our first time going there and it was an incredible experience. Tickets at Work is a great application and I would tell others to try it out. It was awesome.

TicketsatWork

Lois, we appreciate your feedback regarding your experience with the theme park tickets. We understand you frustration and value your input as a loyal customer of our business. A member of our Care team will be reaching out to you today to address your concerns and ensure your satisfaction!

Original review: July 2, 2017

We were looking for reasonably-priced tickets and my daughter-in-law found TicketsatWork online. Once I put my request in, they got the money off my credit card and they confirmed that they had gotten it in a timely manner. Then I got the confirmation number on my phone so the park already had all the information. All they had to do is pull it up once we got there.

However, they said one thing online and then when we got there, they said that the amount we paid wasn’t correct. They talked about it being the peak season and how we had to pay more money. It's already very expensive and I didn't like it. We had asked to speak to somebody from TicketsatWork when we were there trying to get the tickets and everything straight, but we were not given any other options except to pay the money and get the tickets. It was $21 per person and there were at least 20 people in our party. I don't think we were treated correctly and it was completely ridiculous because TicketsatWork had already quoted us a price. I wasn’t satisfied at all and I would like a refund of all that extra money.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went to TicketsatWork's office and got the tickets for the Island of Adventure theme park in Orlando, Florida. It was a little bit sketchy to find the building because I didn't expect where it was. They don't have a sign on a busy street that says "TicketsatWork" and I had to go into an office park. It was a Sunday, so there were no other cars around. But the good thing is that they're open on the weekend and it was a total last minute decision, so it was very fortunate. Also, their representatives were very helpful. It's a good way to go and it's definitely worth the savings. I would definitely recommend them.

Factual basis uncertain

TicketsatWork

Tamekia, we appreciate your feedback and understand your frustration. All products are subject to the terms and conditions set by the park themselves, which we advise during the purchase process but have no control over. A member of our Care team will be reaching out to you shortly to address your concerns about your purchase and experience in regards to the theme park tickets.

Original review: June 30, 2017

My family and I traveled to Orlando and we went to a couple of parks at the area. I bought tickets at TicketsatWork because of the discounted price and when we went to Animal Kingdom, I did not realize that the tickets weren't for the peak season. Nobody told us that we bought the value tickets instead of the peak season tickets. Also, we had no idea that it was peak season when we went. We don't live in Florida and we don't go there every day. Their website was pretty easy to use and self-explanatory but there was nothing on there to indicate when the peak season was. It only said that the tickets had to be used before December 31st.

I spoke to four people and told them I bought the tickets the day before we went to the park. I explained to them that I was traveling with my family and we were excited about finding those tickets at their price. Each person that I spoke with told me the same thing that since the tickets had already been issued, there was nothing that they could do. In the end, we were responsible for paying $100 more to cover the cost of the tickets that we bought. I was disappointed with how things were handled and I would not recommend TicketsatWork.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was able to purchase hotel reservations and Disney tickets from TicketsatWork and the process was super quick. I did everything online. The was very good and everything was perfect.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I logged on to Ticketsatwork.com and purchased the Disney Blizzard Beach tickets I was wanting. It was my first time doing it and the website was very user-friendly. Their prices were better and they were very nice and helpful when I picked the tickets up.

TicketsatWork

Jose, we appreciate you sharing your experience. We try hard to ensure the purchase process is easy and smooth so you can go out and enjoy those memorable experiences! Thanks for your patronage!

Original review: June 29, 2017

I'm completely satisfied with the methods used online to purchase at TicketsatWork. It was my first time buying and everything went smoothly. The prices are awesome.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

So far I have purchased four times this year from TicketsatWork. I purchased tickets from them to go to Orlando, to Disneyworld, and afterwards I purchased tickets for the hotel as well. When I searched for a hotel in Orlando, I didn't filter too much on the pricing. I read the ratings, viewed the pictures and saw how close it is to the theme parks. Then I go to the accommodations like what type of rooms they have for a family of five. The only problem I had was when you go and look at a particular hotel and you view it, then when you try to go back, you had to do the search all over again. That was frustrating.

I’ve always purchased and did reservations online. It's easy to find everything that I need, and they are also reasonably-priced. I go to TicketsatWork first whenever I need to decide to travel and look for hotels and tickets for events and then venture out if there's something cheaper. I’m not the type of person who goes to every site and try to see the best deal -- I do two at the most. But overall, we go back to TicketsatWork and purchase through them for where we're trying to go. They have been extremely helpful and it's a good experience. I always recommend it if somebody's looking to go somewhere. I tell them to check Tickets at Work first.

I would like to thank and commend Ms. ** for her excellent customer service. At the last minute my family and I decided to visit Universal Theme Park while in Orlando. I was advised when I placed my order through TicketsatWork that I would have the tickets in approximately 20 minutes so we left our hotel and headed to the park. Upon arrival I discovered the ticket voucher never arrived and there was a delay in the transmittal to the theme park.

I wasn't sure what to do. The tickets were expensive and I did not want to purchase them again and await reimbursement. However, my family and I were already at the park and my children were anxious to get started. The first representative I spoke with put me on hold and was kind enough to request a push of my tickets. Ultimately, the tickets were forwarded to my email and I received them just as I reached the customer service representative at the park. Shataria was also calling to ensure I received the email and that my issue was resolved. The park representative was then able to print the tickets and send us on our way. Often, clients are quick to write about bad experiences, so I wanted to take a moment to say Thank you for a job well done. Not only was my issue resolved, the phone call to ensure resolution was exceptional service and I am grateful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I made a purchase for tickets to Universal from TicketsatWork and their website was easy to navigate. But when I got the tickets, I saw that I could have gotten it upgraded for a couple of dollars less but this was not shown on their website. I called them and the rep was professional and made it right. It was good on the whole.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I bought Disney's Typhoon Lagoon from Tickets at Work. I looked it up online and I gave the number at the bottom. I called and talked to a representative and she was able to help me out nice and easy. A friend of mine looked at other sites and mine was $5 cheaper. I wanted to pick up the tickets because I needed them immediately. So that was good as well. I'd recommend Tickets at Work.

TicketsatWork

Shannon, we understand you were able to connect with a member of our Care team who listened to your feedback and made an effort to address your concerns regarding your experience with your Disney tickets. We are glad you were satisfied with the service you received and hope you will consider updating your star rating and use Tickets at Work again in the near future!

Original review: June 27, 2017

I purchased Disney tickets from TicketsatWork and the first two representatives weren't very helpful. I kept calling because I wasn't getting any answers. I sent an email and nobody got back to me and to this day I still haven’t gotten a response. The last one was really good. Whoever I talked to the last time explained things and was really helpful. TicketsatWork prices are actually higher and when we went the next time we got a Florida resident deal on our own.

TicketsatWork

Mario, we are glad you were able to connect with a member of our Care team and they were able make an effort to turn this into a positive experience for you, despite the incident that you experienced on property at the hotel. We hope you will consider updating your rating based on your satisfaction with our service and use Tickets at Work again in the near future!

Original review: June 26, 2017

I purchased a hotel's stay through TicketsatWork and it was at a discounted rate. But there was a problem with the booking at first because I wanted to stay at the Days Inn which was a mile and a half away from the hotel I ended up staying in, the Orlando Metropolitan Resort. I booked the hotel but TicketsatWork called me back stating that they couldn't book it. There was a whole altercation with the personnel on the phone because I was getting frustrated that they took my money and they didn't have the reservation done. They kind of threw me off.

The rep said there was some type of disclaimer but I didn't read it if there was. I read all of the things, though. They tried to get me three other rooms at the Days Inn but they couldn't get it. So I said I'll try the Orlando Metropolitan Resort. My wife was going through Tickets at Work too. She's with AMSA that works with Tickets at Work. She was the one who found the hotel. Then at the Orlando Metropolitan Resort, there was someone who broke into the hotel and stole stuff. I saw the guy and I let the hotel know. I also complained because there were no key cards and they were getting us a room with a hook. Overall, the person who dealt with me over the phone did phenomenally but it was just a horrible experience all the way around. I checked out on the 12th, this Monday, and the hotel refunded me a night's stay and they told me to contact TicketsatWork to get the additional money back.

TicketsatWork

Erica, we appreciate your feedback regarding your purchase. We are excited to offer Preferred Access tickets for high-demand and sold out events such as concerts, sports and major events around the world. We are glad you were able to connect with a member of our Care team and you are satisfied with your overall experience and interaction with the service provided. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future

Original review: June 26, 2017

I purchased tickets to a Chicago Cubs baseball game as an anniversary present for my husband. I paid just over $1100.00 for two tickets. TicketsatWork have this marked as a discounted price. After the purchase was made other sites had similar seats listed between 3 and 4 hundred after tax per ticket. I talked to a customer representative who said nothing could be done. I advised her that I was displeased and she advised out of every 10 customers they have 2 that are displeased, but 8 that are pleased. So today my tickets arrive and what I paid 500 plus tax per ticket for are showing on the ticket after tax the ticket would cost 194.88. I understand an increase to some degree. The difference I paid was over $700.00. That is ridiculous if you ask me. Before you make a purchase thinking you are getting a good deal look at all options.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This would be my first year using TicketsatWork and so far I've done about four purchases. I just ordered Disney tickets. I've also gotten tickets to Cirque du Soleil and a hotel stay in Fort Myers. We purchased both of them online and it was easy. I called customer service once to cancel hotel reservations and it was resolved fast and simple. The prices they offered were fair especially compared to what regular prices would be. It has been good and wonderful so far.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased Blizzard Beach Tickets from Tickets at Work. I logged on to my ADT and I selected the tickets I wanted. I researched the actual date and Tickets at Work took $15 off through my job. That made it cheaper. It took 48 hours to process then I picked the tickets up thereafter. I had a great experience with Tickets at Work. I'm looking to buy tickets to Volcano Bay next week and I'll purchase through them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

TicketsatWork is perfect as always. The process of purchasing was easy and I bought The Sea World Busch Gardens and Disney tickets. I did it online and got my tickets for the trip. Their website is easy to use and it's been great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got three-day passes for Disney World from TicketsatWork. Originally, I was trying to figure out how to purchase a ticket through my job and I was not getting anywhere. I had a relative that had TicketsatWork through her company and I had purchased my tickets with her and then I had to pick it up at the location. I knew the code to purchase it and I was able to purchase additional tickets for my other relatives.

The website was easy and self-explanatory. It was an additional to go in through the experience online ‘cause I got to see hands on if they matched and all the pictures and that was fun. And then the people were more informative than those at Disney and the young lady at the ticket center in Orlando was helpful. It was a breeze through once we got to the gate. We gave them the cards and everything was confirmed, we got our passes and we were good to go. We had a great experience.

I would let my friends know that the benefit is definitely worth it, as well as the help and the assistance is great going through the process and making choices especially as I've seen it at the ticket pick up center. When I got to the actual location and pick up the tickets, I was able to get more information on what other packages I could have purchased through TicketsatWork. There were maps and it’s like a tour guide through going to where the location is going to, other than getting a discount.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchase from Tickets at Work two to three times a year. Previously, I purchased tickets for Legoland and for Universal Studios. I just went online, typed in what park I wanted to go to and saw the prices were pretty reasonable, so I just purchased them. It took me five minutes from start to finish so the process was simple and everything was self-explanatory. Plus, it's definitely cheaper than actually purchasing directly from the park. A lot of times there's promotions going on that the park themselves don't have either. It has been a painless process and I typically recommend Tickets at Work to people at my place of employment.

TicketsatWork

Steven, thank you for the positive remarks about our prices and service. We appreciate you sharing your experience and are happy to hear you were able to connect with a Care representative and received your tickets instantly in our tickets center in Orlando!

Original review: June 23, 2017

Purchasing the three-day Disney World Park Hopper ticket from TicketsatWork was pretty easy for the most part. I just logged into the website that we use for work and figured out which pass I needed. I looked around to see if there were other options or competitors, but TicketsatWork had one of the lowest prices. Although there was another place that had a lower price, I didn't really feel real comfortable going through them because I've used TicketsatWork before, and had good service from them. I'm willing to pay a couple of bucks more for something I know that works.

However, I read online that when you purchase it, it takes about 48 hours to get your pass emailed to you, and mine was an impromptu trip, so I didn't have 48 hours. When I called, the first lady I spoke with said that I could use my receipt from my email to take to Disney, but the website said the opposite, that you have to use the actual PDF that was sent to you. I ended up talking to three different people and getting three different answers for things. And then it got too late and I ended up just calling and doing the booking over the phone with the last person I spoke to because I was told that if I want to come pick up my pass, it takes 24 hours for them to get it ready and have it printed. But if I buy it right then, someone will have it ready when I come pick it up. So I just drove down there, told them who I was, and they printed the ticket out right there. The whole process was quick and pretty painless. I would recommend TicketsatWork.

TicketsatWork

Lisa, we understand you were able to connect with a member of the Care team who is working on your request. We understand the situation is out of your control and we will make every effort to advocate on your behalf with the property. We are glad your concerns were heard and are being addressed as we speak. We hope you will consider revisiting your review and updating your star rating.

Original review: June 23, 2017

My employer participated with TicketsatWork for discount rates. I booked hotel for my son and due to extreme weather all flights were canceled. I notified the company and was lead to believe they would credit my account and understood. After several phone calls and a promise to call back--they didn't. Finally after I called them they told me "Sorry can't issue a full credit less $25" as they indicated they would.

After 10 emails, 17 phone calls and a lengthy discussion with "Juan" their customer service manager, NOTHING WAS DONE! What make it the worst is "Juan" promised to get back to me in 72 hours. He apologized and said he would personally call me and DID NOT! I followed up several times, leaving 4 messages (this is over 2 weeks ago) and he never called back! This company is worthless! Their customer service is inexcusable! It's not just about the "refund" anymore, it's about the disrespect and lack of consideration to provide customer service! I hope you don't choose to do business with them! I hope enough people complain and exercise caution before booking with them!

TicketsatWork

Cornelius, we are glad to hear you were able to take advantage of the many discounts we have to offer on our site. Although the property was below your expectations we hope it was a memorable experience overall and look forward to doing future business with you!

Original review: June 23, 2017

I purchased the tickets and made reservations for the Daytona Beach through TicketsatWork. I picked out the hotel I wanted online, then they took my credit card information, gave me a confirmation number and it was done. So far, their service was good but the hotel was awful. Nevertheless, it’s a great experience and if you’re looking for reasonable prices, TicketsatWork would be the place to go.

TicketsatWork Company Profile