4.50/5
Based on 380 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2001, TicketsatWork has been assisting companies in rewarding their employees with exclusive offers for special events, Broadway shows, theme parks and more. We have developed select partnerships with note worthy entertainment brands to provide quality services and lasting memories to our many customers.

Read More Read More
Last updated: April 24, 2018

846 TicketsatWork Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 23, 2018

My wife's a teacher so she had some kind of benefits program. I went to the New Jersey Teachers' Association website about to order something. And then, I had to go through her benefits, put in her teacher's ID and that sent me either directly to TicketsatWork or the Plum Benefits and then Plum Benefits redirected me to Tickets at Work. Whatever the website is, it was my first time using it. And then, once I got into that, it was fairly easy and intuitive. You just put in how many tickets you want and the different packages popped up.

I first spoke to some people from TicketsatWork 15 days before I went on my trip. What I realized was once I buy the tickets they are non-refundable if my flight's canceled, or I can't go, or there's death in the family. So I'm better off waiting until the day before to order the tickets because I can get them right away. I ordered them the day before on the phone. I've been to Universal quite a few times and I figured all the details from one trip to the other. The process is very good. The most important part is that they're the cheapest. Moreover, the people were friendly and nice and easy to communicate with.

Thankfully, Universal Orlando tickets are what I wanted and it happened to be the cheapest. But if I wanted hotel rooms in Hilton Head, TicketsatWork is not a standout in that market. While they had good deals on rentals cars too, they're not a one-stop-shop for everything. I don't know what their niche is. Still, they compete well in certain areas. It's worth trying if you travel somewhere repeatedly or if you ever spend a lot of money on one trip. I have told my wife's friends that are teachers to definitely try their benefits there.

Get expert buying tips about Employee Incentive Programs delivered to your inbox.

Resolution response: April 22, 2018

Thank you so much Pedro for helping me resolve this issue. He responded to me within 15 minutes of the review and helped me right away with such respect. I could not be more thankful. He truly cares about his customers.

Original review: April 22, 2018

A short time back I had booked a hotel for my husband's birthday in Orlando Florida. The day of our trip (Saturday 4/21/18) I woke up with the flu and didn’t think I was going to make it for our trip. So, I decided to call TicketsatWork to try and get a refund for this trip because I am sick. Even though the room said it was refundable I was told that a refund was not happening. So, we ended up having to go to the hotel “International Palms Resort” in Orlando. Right when we walked into the lobby, there was no air conditioning.

Then, as we were checking in, the man at the front said “you will have to get up early tomorrow morning because they are going to be in your room working on the carpet”. First of all, not sure why we would have been put in an unfinished room in the first place. When we walked up to our room, there was stuff everywhere. There were broken shelving on the floor, cigarettes, paint and random closet doors open around the hotel with garbage inside it. We proceeded to our room, and when we stepped inside we were smacked in the face with a smell of bleach/chlorine. Not to mention the room was hot and muggy. We tried turning on the A/C but the dials would not work. The floors were sticky. The whole hotel is disgusting. We ended up booking a new hotel and relocating.

I called to tell the hotel how disgusting our experience it was and they stated they cannot give a refund because we booked through you. We paid over $90 for this atrocious hotel room. It absolutely ruined my husband's birthday experience. The fact that we were told we cannot be refunded is completely insane and needs to be fixed. We deserve to have our money back for a horrid place we did not stay in.

Hello Meagan,

We take your satisfaction seriously so we are happy to hear that a member of our Quality Assurance Team has reached out to you where a favorable resolution was reached. As discussed, we here at TicketsAtWork are a third-party supplier of Hotel Bookings where we simply facilitate the booking however we do not own nor operate any of the individual hotels listed on our site. As such, refund approval must be first obtained by the Hotel in order for us to be able to issue the refund. We are glad that we were able to assist you with resolving your concerns.

We hope that you recover well and thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork!

Original review: April 21, 2018

I booked a hotel on 4/16 using TicketsatWork.com. Today I show up to the hotel and they tell me my reservation had been cancelled. I asked them why they didn't notify me. They said that because I used an agency the agency should have called me. I call TicketsatWork and they were clueless that my reservation had been cancelled. I go back to the hotel and they show me a print out that TicketsatWork uses hotelbeds.com to book reservations and it clearly showed that the hotel denied the reservation for today on 4/16 because they were already booked. TicketsatWork employees didn't even know that they used hotelbeds to book their reservations. FYI since I had to tell them.

Their supplier "bonatel" who handles all of the customers' money had the hotel coordinator on hold for 2 1/2 hrs to find me a different room... While on hold their manager Jenny ** was extremely rude, inconsiderate, unapologetic, and also stated that they did not guarantee a room nor a refund... So moral to the story don't worry about saving $15 just go through the hotel itself.

Original review: April 20, 2018

After asking when my tickets would get to me before a Friday Raptors game, I was told they'd be processed 24-48 hours beforehand. I called them at 5 pm on the Friday to find out where they were, and heard back at around 7 pm; with the game start time at 7:30 pm in Toronto (over 1.5 hours away). The tickets "magically" processed into my account seconds after being on hold, and I was told they were processed far in advance so they would not refund my money, even though there was no way to see the event. I talked to two sets of managers, the last of which never called me back when she said she was going to. So I paid about $100 for tickets I couldn't even use. I will absolutely never use TicketsatWork in future, and will be sure to tell anyone I can about this experience; it feels like I've been cheated.

Original review: April 20, 2018

One of my colleagues knew that we were looking to do some theme parks and suggested that I check TicketsAtWork out. I bought tickets for Universal Studios in Orlando Florida, and the process was really easy. I didn’t have any troubles with the website in finding what I wanted to buy. And my only question was whether we have enough time because we wanted to buy the tickets that day and go to the park on the morning of the next day. And I didn’t know if they were going to be emailing me something but I wanted to make sure I was going to have them.

I called their helpline and the rep was able to explain to me that if I order the tickets, I needed to print my email and then I can pick them up at the kiosk. The rep was great and super helpful, gave a very immediate response, and took care of everything on the call. We were in the middle of a vacation and I was trying to buy the tickets, and I didn’t want to spend half a day working on it. I'll tell my friends to check TicketsAtWork out and compare the price. It was the best deal that we found and it worked out well for us.

Hello Timothy,

Thank you for sharing your rave review of our service! Our team provides itself on being knowledgeable on all this FUN so we are happy to hear that they were able to answer all of your questions regarding your trip to Orlando. We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork and look forward to serving you again in the near future!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Original review: April 19, 2018

I had purchased Taylor Swift tickets for $126 each a few months ago. I recently read that the ticket prices for her concerts have gone down. I checked on TicketsatWork & noticed that similar seats to mine are $40-$50 cheaper now. I emailed their customer service department & asked if I could receive a reimbursement & was told that they can't price match, exchange, or refund my tickets. I find it extremely unfair that people who buy their tickets early get punished by having to pay more than people who wait until the last minute. There are seats better than mine in the same price range as what I originally paid. I would gladly pay the difference if my seats were switched to better ones. I will never buy from TicketsatWork again because their business practice is shady.

Original review: April 19, 2018

I bought four tickets for a Gray Line Tour Grand Canyon tour from TicketsatWork. Instead of doing it online, I called and got a really sweet young lady who split the order where I paid for two and the other lady paid for the other two. The rep did very well with that. TicketsatWork made the experience so easy and it was amazing. I've told everybody about it. Plus the price they offered was a really good price.

Hello Janice,

We strive to offer the most seamless booking process, especially while speaking with our Sales Team so we are happy that our Representative was able to assist you with completing the booking. We thank you for taking the time to share your experience and look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Original review: April 18, 2018

I bought some tickets from TicketsatWork for some shows in Vegas. I logged on to our portal because we get this service for free and made my purchase. But usually, I call them because it’s easier as I look for handicap seating for my wife. It’s easier to handle it when it’s person-to-person. I never had any issues with their reps. We get tickets from them once a year, twice at the most. TicketsatWork is great to use it and the tickets that I bought had great prices.

Hello Terence,

We are happy to hear that our team was able to assist you with facilitating the ADA request! We are committed to ensuring your continued satisfaction so we are excited to know that we are constantly meeting your expectations. We look forward to the next opportunity to serve you!

Original review: April 17, 2018

TicketsAtWork is a great service and it's easy to use. We purchased tickets for the Legoland Amusement Park and we booked a hotel. I did a quick comparison and it seemed that TicketsAtWork was cheaper than if I had gone out and booked it myself on another website. I found what I was looking for online at TicketsAtWork and then I called to ask questions before I made my purchase. Customer service was excellent. I asked the rep for other suggestions of things to do in Orlando and she was helpful. She gave us ideas on things to do and what was in the area and where we were looking at staying. Every time I want to book, I would ask for her. I’ve already talked to my co-workers about TicketsAtWork and told them they need to check them out before they book anything.

Hello Delora,

Thank you for sharing your review regarding your experience with our site! Our Sales Team strives to be extremely knowledgeable on all things fun especially with the many great attractions in the Central Florida Area. We are happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations! We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork!

Original review: April 16, 2018

I have been calling TicketsatWork for days and I get no answer to my issue. It was a lot of money and I need an answer. I lost more than 350$ and I need to understand what happened and where is my refund it. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Updated on 04/25/2018: I previously wrote a complaint on this site and automatically received a reply from someone at TicketsatWork. I was surprised how quick I got an answer since on the phone they are unresponsive. I was told a week ago I would receive an answer and have not gotten any information yet. Since I can't write back to the company unless they respond my message I have decided to write another post to get their attention. I spoke to a nice guy called Peter but have not hear from him since APR 18. I would appreciate a status update since my bank already transferred the funds to TicketsatWork's bank more than a month ago (Mar 9th). Thank you.

Hello Lia,

We are committed to your absolute satisfaction so a member of our Quality Assurance team has attempted to contact you to discuss your experience. We kindly invite you to return our call so that we can discuss this further.

We look forward to speaking with you.

Original review: April 16, 2018

We used TicketsAtWork to purchase tickets for Busch Gardens Tampa and it was excellent. It was quick and easy on the phone and they did a great job. The rep told me about the park and all the stuff for my kids' ages so that I was set up with the tickets that we needed. She sent them to my email and made sure I got them before we hung up. She was very nice. I like their website, but when we were in Florida trying to get tickets off of it, I had to always call to get the tickets because I don’t have access to my work email from my personal phone. That was a little frustrating. But the prices they offered were fair. It's not crazy, but it was nice to get a little discount. It would be nice if we could set up a profile so that they’ll send us tickets that are interesting to us. That way, you only get the email that's got pertinent things that you might be interested in, instead of a whole wide variety. TicketsatWork is a great thing to utilize, especially if it’s offered through your work.

Hi Jacqueline,

We are glad to hear that you had an excellent experience purchasing your tickets to Bush Gardens Tampa! We are glad to hear that our agents were able to assist you and provide all the information you needed to make an informed decision. Also note that when making a purchase online the email you use for your purchases does not need to match the email you used to set up your account. You have the freedom of inputting the email of your choice. We are always looking to improve our customers experience and your input is much appreciated. We look forward to serving you again with your future vacation needs!

Original review: April 15, 2018

TicketsatWork is a scam. We were charged twice during our stay because they did not pay the hotel. If we had depended on that money for our trip, we would not have been able to do anything. They refused to pay the hotel the full amount we paid them and when I asked them to refund it, they said, “Ha, that is not going to happen.” They do NOT offer discount prices and it cost us over $100 more using their site than it would have just booking through the hotel. Please don’t go through this 3rd party site.

Holly,

Upon review of the Order Details we have confirmed that the Payment was not going through initially because an attempt was made to change us for an additional night that was not included on the original booking. We were able to contact the Hotel through our Hotel Suppliers and have successfully confirmed payment for the balance pertaining to the dates that were booked. The remaining night as well as the associated incidentals will need to be paid to the Hotel directly, as these were not included in the initial booking. We hope that this provides clarity and thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork for your Hotel needs.

Original review: April 15, 2018

I went online at TicketsatWork and I found the Elton John tickets I was interested. I was going to order them online but what stopped me was the site didn’t tell me if the two seats I was going to order were next to each other. All it said was the row and two tickets. I didn’t want to order if they’re not so I called their number and talked to a girl. She checked everything and assured me that they were next to each other then she put the order through for me. She was awesome. Overall, TicketsatWork has better prices than what I’ve seen on some of the other sites like StubHub, and their fees are probably around the same which they could lower. Also, I’ve already told a few people that they should look at TicketsatWork.

Hi Cathy,

We take FUN seriously so we are glad to hear that the service you received has exceeded your expectations. We hope you have a great time at the Elton John concert! We do our best to list tickets at a discount compared to standard prices found on other ticket reseller sites. We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience and telling your friends about us! We look forward to assisting you with many events to come!

Customer increased Rating by 4 stars! Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 14, 2018

Purchased Disneyland tickets yesterday, during purchase it says there is only e-ticket option and the “pickup” is 48 hours later. Hmm confusing. I thought pickup is for people picking up physical tickets. Now leaving for Disneyland tomorrow without tickets. Can’t reach them or cancel. Very annoyed with the whole thing. On what world does pickup mean email delivery? If I had known I would never had purchased.

Hi Dinakar,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us here at TicketsAtWork.com! Generally speaking, all Disney Products require a 24 to 48 hour processing time in order for the Tickets to be electronically delivered. We ask for a pickup date and time so that we can prioritize the processing of the Tickets in the order of arrival within the 48 hours necessary for processing. We apologize for the confusion. We understand that you were able to speak with a member of our Quality Assurance Team where you were able to receive your Tickets! We hope you have an enjoyable time at Disney Land and hope that you consider using TicketsAtWork again in the near future!

Resolution response: April 15, 2018

I am happy to see that Tickets at work in taking my review and my concerns seriously. Today they worked towards resolving the issue.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Today I purchase tickets for California Academy of Science center through Tickets at Work website. I use my smartphone for purchasing tickets. While entire process of adding to cart and checking cart, it nowhere mentioned any hidden fee like taxes, service fee. Always I was under impression that I am getting for good discount prices. After some time I checked my email and shocked to see that $24.17 is charged as Taxes and Service fee for the Gross amount $146.80 (which is 16.46%). Remember that "California Academy of Science" website does not charge these fee. So now hardly I got any discount after these fees. It was totally annoyed, not for collecting taxes and services fee but keeping these charges hidden in the entire process of checkout.

So, I called their customer service and now the real pain starts, I was on hold for like 25 min and finally one guy responded and he said they would charge 10% cancellation fee and I said OK since I was getting for 20% discount at AAA and no taxes and fee. Again he says that he cannot guarantee cancellation until 3 days on top of charging 10% since they need to contact California Academy and finalize. But my visit is very next day. So indirectly he is saying to gamble all my money.

I raised the question of, "Why you were hiding the taxes while checking out," then he started to point me that, "You should have called us before purchasing." That's ridiculous answer!!! He also start to pull my previous 2 to 3 very old transactions pointing that taxes were charged in those also and why I did not complain with that. That comparison is insane. He never replied to question that why taxes are hidden while checking out. I think that their website has some issues with mobile view in phones and hence taxes and fee column did not show while checking out. They were not ready to accept their mistake but instead looking reasons to throw blame on me in entire conversation. By the way I work for one world roost reputable company. Now seriously should complain with my HR.

Hello Kasi,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to discuss your experience with your Tickets to the California Academy of Science Center. We certainly value your feedback as we are continuously looking to enhance the user experience on our site and appreciate you giving us the opportunity to rectify the situation. We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork.com and hope that you consider using our service again in the future!

Original review: April 14, 2018

I purchased Busch Gardens Florida tickets from TicketsatWork. The process of purchasing the tickets was fairly easy. I was gonna do it online through our company but that could take up to 48 hours. I ended up having to call them instead because I was going the following day and I needed it expedited quicker. Their price was fairly good and the quality of their service was great. It's highly likely that I would purchase from them again in the future if we go to any parks. Overall, it was a good experience with TicketsatWork. Others should look into it.

Hello Robert,

Thank you for sharing your rave review of our service. We are excited to hear that our team was able to assist you with getting your Tickets. We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork! We eagerly await the next opportunity to serve you again!

Customer increased Rating by 4 stars! Resolution In Progress
Resolution response: April 14, 2018

Less than 24 hours after I left my review regarding the price difference in tickets that I purchased from Tickets at Work I received a call from Pedro. He left me a brief voicemail regarding my purchase yesterday. I returned his call and he was literally one of the politest people I have ever spoken to. He apologize profusely about the situation and the agent who had handled my call yesterday. He than explained how the site worked regarding possible price influxations with tickets for events. After finally getting an answers as to why the amount I paid was different, I received the difference in the price that I paid when they compared the cost to Ticketmaster.

I am glad this issue got resolved so quickly and professionally! Now that I know how their site works, I will definitely use again!!

Original review: April 13, 2018

My company enrolled in TicketsatWork so that their employees can enjoy the benefits of low cost tickets to attractions, sports, and concerts. I finally decided to try this site out to buy tickets to see Logic with my boyfriend. GA pit tickets are $90 on Ticketmaster so when I saw GA tickets for only $62 I was beyond excited! After paying for the tickets I get an email confirming my purchase of GA LAWN tickets. Once I read this I think there is a mistake, there is NO WAY Lawn Tickets can be that expensive because on Ticketmaster and SeatGeek they are only $16...

I call the customer services line provided on the email confirmation. I am put on hold for 30 MINUTES. Once a rep finally answers (I forgot her name) she is very rude and curt. I try to explain my situation and how ridiculous it is to charge $62 for one Lawn ticket that is priced at $16 on other sites. She exhales and tells me she can’t help until she gets my confirmation number. I apologize and give it to her. As soon as I do she places me on hold without a warning. At this point I am a little put off by this but I figured it would be fine.

So when she comes back less than a minute later she says “I can’t pull up the tickets for Ticketmaster you were quoting. There is nothing I can do.” I try to ask her if she can cancel my order because my payment has not gone through and she repeats the same line. I ask her if there is any way I can get the difference back or something since it’s a little crazy to be spent 6X what the ticket is worth and she tells me “it’s premium seating, there is nothing I can do.” And then she proceeds to hang up. This company’s customer service and the rest of their company is a joke. I am telling everybody I work with to NEVER USE TICKETS AT WORK.

Hello Suzanne,

We regret to hear that we have fallen short of your expectations regarding your Tickets for Logic. These particular tickets were purchased through our Preferred Access. Ticket reselling marketplace. Preferred Access™ tickets are sourced through a variety of ticket sellers who determine the prices, which may be above or below the original value of the tickets. We list tickets at a discount compared to standard prices found on other ticket resellers. Despite this face, we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction so we are happy to hear that we were able to reach a favorable resolution. We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork and hope that you consider using our service again in the near future!

Original review: April 13, 2018

I bought the 1 day Disney and 1 day Universal - $25 restaurant card, advertised as $271 retail, with the understanding that I was getting a special 20% discount, I was charged $269+10% tax. No discount, and I paid $25 for the worthless restaurant card. I called 800-331-6483 and waiting 30 minutes to talk to someone, they wanted to charge a 10% cancellation fee. Very disappointed with TicketsatWork, I will never use them again.

Hello Gary,

Thank you for reaching out to TicketsAtWork.com. We are committed to ensuring your absolute satisfaction so a member of our Quality Assurance Team has reached out to discuss this matter with you. We look forward to speaking with you.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I bought some tickets for Universal from TicketsatWork. I had questions that couldn’t clearly be answered online so I ended up calling them and they were very helpful. The quality of service they gave was very high. However, their online site was less-than-stellar and wasn’t entirely clear. Also, their list prices were higher than if I bought directly from Universal, but their discount prices were lower. I'd tell friends that TicketsatWork can be worthwhile. They just have to do their research.

Hi Patricia,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. We are glad to hear that the service you received has exceeded your expectations! We are continually working on improving our user experience on our site. It is our intention to ensure that your experience both online and on the phone are seamless and provide you with the necessary information to make a decision. We hope you had an amazing time at Universal and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Original review: April 12, 2018

My employer told me that TicketsatWork offers a discount to our company, and I got an excellent discount for the event that I booked. And it was something new to me and I found it very helpful and awesome. I was able to register with the department assistant, and TicketsatWork's website was user-friendly to me. Also, the representative on their end was very helpful, nice, and patient. They sent me everything electronically, and I was able to print the tickets. I would recommend TicketsAtWork. They’re excellent.

Hi Martha,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our site! We strive to provide the most seamless user experience throughout the process so we are happy to hear that we have exceed your expectations with this transaction. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Resolution response: April 11, 2018

TicketsatWork called me immediately after seeing my review, which I posted less than 24 hours ago! The representative listened to my original call and apologized for the gentleman's tone and how he treated the issue. The original representative did not explain what a preferred access ticket is and didn't offer any resolution to my issue. A TicketsatWork representative called me, explained everything in great detail and refunded me the price difference of $42. I will continue to refer people to use Ticketsatwork, but will explain that these are re-seller tickets and not tickets purchased from the original venue like when we purchase Dorney Park Tickets from Ticketsatwork. Thank you for fixing this issue for me so quickly and making me feel like an appreciated customer!

Original review: April 11, 2018

I recently purchased tickets to the Bubble Guppies show from this website. After purchasing the tickets I see that I was sold $25 tickets to a kid's show for $46. I called customer service immediately and the representative hung up on me. The next representative nearly laughed at me when I asked if I could get a price adjustment or refund. He placed me on hold as he spoke with his boss and confirmed nothing could be done. I have told all my colleagues and employees to use this site, not anymore. I will ensure to tell all staff in my department and other departments how this website robbed me of $42 because of the overpriced tickets! This is a disgrace, especially on a kids show!

Hi Christina,

We value the feedback that you provide as it is our aim to provide our customers with products at a great value and quality service. Please note that Preferred Access™ tickets are sourced through a variety of ticket sellers who determine the prices, which may be above or below the original value of the tickets. We list tickets at a discount compared to standard prices found on other ticket resellers. As we are committed to your satisfaction a member of our quality assurance team has reached out to you. We hope that our communication has brought you reassurance as we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I purchased tickets at TicketsatWork for the Busch Gardens and for Sea World. I started to purchase tickets online, but then I spoke with a representative and the quality of service was great. The website was easy to use and the prices of their tickets were reasonable. Everything went well and I would recommend TicketsatWork.

Hello Norma,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our team. We pride ourselves on providing 5 star service so we are excited to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork and look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Original review: April 10, 2018

TicketsatWork (T@W) is a service my company uses and I have had an experience from hell. Ordering the tickets was easy enough and relatively painless. I selected to pick up the tickets at the park so I wouldn't have to print anything and bring with me. I received my confirmation email and a separate email saying I had to print my gift certificates first, and I did, and then nothing more was addressed. I spent a total of 75 minutes on the phone trying to reach ANYONE and no answer. I was told at the park that Disney no longer works with T@W and I had to print the tickets before coming. They advised to call again while in line and after 25 minutes hung up again. I was able to get in because the supervisor I was dealing with gave me comp tickets.

Between the following day and today, I have sent 3 emails to customer service spent close to 5 hours on hold and have heard NOTHING. The contact that handles the contract for my company is no longer with T@W so that avenue is gone. At this point it is almost laughable that this company is even contracted with my company of some 170000 employees. Also the customer service line on their website is completely different than the one on daily emails that come out. I will never use this company again. The discount is not worth my time and effort.

Hi Dan,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with purchasing Disneyland tickets. We would like to note that the only delivery method option for Disneyland tickets is Electronic delivery. Your electronic tickets are your tickets to gain entry into the event or attraction. You must print the attached PDF and bring it with you to the venue. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced difficulties in communicating with our team as we are committed to providing quality service a member of our team has reached out to you and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I work for a large Fortune 500 company that offers employee perks via TicketsatWork, first time buying through this feature and must say was let down. Purchased my tickets to Disneyland and received a confirmation email and email containing information for $25 restaurant gift certificate immediately, but no Disneyland tickets. Online it states could take 24 to 48 hours to process despite it being an “e-ticket”. 48 hours comes around with no tickets... so first phone call with a 40-minute hold time I get a rep who puts me on hold so she can check with the “ticketing” department. Surprise she advises me I should receive them tonight via email. Another 24 hours goes by with no tickets... this is my second phone call and although I called shortly after they opened up customer service hours I’m still on hold for over a half hour.

I walked through the long process and steps of making an account and leaving a review here all while on hold. Being a site lead with over 500 employees under my site, I find it difficult to recommend let alone incentivize my employees to use this service when I myself have had issues. If my complaint is not resolved while on this phone call will be unable to vouch for this service and will be reaching out to the appropriate channels in seeing our company does not do business any longer in order to protect our personnel from the same disappointment. It’s a shame our business wasn’t cared for.

Hi Ralph,

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced a delay in the processing of your order. We can confirm that a resolution was provided to you during your phone call. Your order was successfully processed and you confirmed reception of the tickets. We hope the resolution provided today has given you reassurance as we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I bought movie tickets from TicketsatWork and the process went great. I've done it several times over the years, and I either do them online or I get assistance from someone on the phone. Their service is excellent. Their website is very user-friendly and it is a very helpful tool when I'm here at work and I need to get something for my family to do in the evenings or when I look at trips. And my other co-workers said that they have purchased trips and they really liked what they got. The prices are very good, too. And I don't have to worry about paying a high price. If I wanna go to a 3D movie, it would be a couple of dollars to $5 extra, which is not bad.

If TicketsatWork is available at my friends' place of employment and if they were another NGHS employee, then TicketatWork would be a great place for them to purchase their tickets as well as going to the theater, a dinner and going out to other recreational places for their kids. It would be a very good place to find the best deals that they could possibly find. Overall, I'm very satisfied with my experience with TicketsatWork.

Hi Marla,

We here at TicketsAtWork.com take FUN seriously so we are overjoyed to hear that we have become your "one stop shop" for many of your entertainment needs. It is our goal to provide the best experiences possible for you and your family so we are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your experience. We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: April 9, 2018

This was my first purchase from TicketsAtWork and I am really disappointed with the customer service and their policies. I purchased this pass on the day of visiting New York and there were no terms and conditions mentioned on the website before purchase. I got all the information with terms only after purchasing the pass. Website has standard terms and condition which says all sales final and no refunds. I tried to visit couple of destination which I decided to visit in my 2 days visit and, some of them were closing early on the day or completely closed due to private event.

I talked to representative and they just told me T&C and no help from them. Even today at the time of writing review I called them and they again told me same T&C as sales are final. Even I asked them that specific pass terms were not mentioned on website so they said that we sent to you in email after you purchased. When I told them I was not able to return the passes before using since your website says no refunds, it means that TicketsAtWork already know what they are selling and they are just ignoring genuine request as well.

Even after purchase we have to go inline to convert our passes to tickets at each place which was painful and like buying tickets over counter, no separate lines on many destinations. I will never recommend this pass to anyone and also TicketsAtWork after my experience and no help with rude behavior from CC by just reading 2 T&C from website + 1 from after purchase T&C which they send in email. We do not have a way to get those T&C before purchase which comes in email. Totally disappointed with my purchase from them.

Hi Jagmeet,

We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your purchase of the New York City Explorer Pass. We would like to advise our guests that prior to purchasing these tickets on our site we provide our guests with HELPFUL TIPS & INFORMATION. Therein it is advised IMPORTANT: Available attractions are subject to change without notice. We also provide NYC Explorer Pass included Attractions where it is advised **All valid attractions subject to change. Hours of operation vary per attraction. This information is all disclosed and available to our guests prior to making a purchase. You have also advised that you have used the pass as well despite your dissatisfaction with the tickets. We provide these tickets at a value for our guests and it is our hope that our guests will review all information that is provided to make the most informed decision prior to making a purchase. We value your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Original review: April 9, 2018

I called TicketsatWork because I had a question about the Disney tickets and the quality of customer service was very good. The reps walked me through and they were able to answer my question, then they went ahead and placed my order, and I purchased the Disney tickets. These were about the same price as AAA, but I was also purchasing a hotel reservation through TicketsatWork so I did it at the same time. That was the only time that I purchased tickets through TicketsatWork but I have booked a hotel reservation through them before.

TicketsatWork is with Groupon, but there are a lot of hotels on their website that you wouldn’t want to go to. There are a lot of fleabag hotels there and they've got hotel rooms all the way down to 20 bucks a night, but if you read the reviews on the website, these are horrible and have bed bugs. The hotel room I stayed in was not fancy but it was very clean, although there was a little bit of a water spot, like a leak, on the carpet and it couldn't be removed. Also, the hotel may have been renovated and the bathroom looked like it had been redone.

I booked at that same hotel for my daughter for the end of May. I had booked her hotel room first and then my friend and I decided to go there. I paid $49 a night for my hotel room, while I paid $59 a night for hers because it was the season but it was still cheaper than booking through the website which was $80 a night. The only bad comment I saw about the hotel that I stayed in was that somebody was moaning and groaning about the resort fee. But this was clearly stated on the websites of TicketsatWork and the hotel and when I booked the hotel room, the rep let me know and warned me that there was a resort fee, so I certainly knew about it. But the thing is, not anybody can go to TicketsatWork and use their service. One has to be an employee of a firm that allows TicketsatWork. I’m an employee of Stantec and they have TicketsatWork, and we're also offered perks.

Hi Julie,

We are happy to hear that our Sales Team was able to answer all of your questions and assist you with your booking for your trip to Disney! Your satisfaction is our top priority so we are excited to know that we have met your expectations and hope that you consider using TicketsAtWork again in the near future!

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: April 8, 2018

I literally stayed up an extra hour to personally set up an account here and type out how disappointed I am with this company. I booked a hotel using their site a few weeks ago and, now that some plans have changed, I wanted to shorten the stay by one day. I called as soon as I found out about my situation. First call, 20 min no answer, second call (11 pm at night) after another 20 min, no answer. I called again twice today, another 20 min each, no answer... To my dismay, even my email didn’t get a response! I’ve been reading some comments stating the same situation and like hell are they gonna charge me $25 to cancel when I can cancel for free using the hotel website, had I not been drunk, high, or stupid enough to use such a worthless and shameful company to book my hotel.

How counterintuitive that just when you’re trying to relax, you first have to get aggravated by a company who has ONE JOB! I will never again book with this site to save a measly $10, because it’s just not worth the stress. If I were an employer, I would be downright embarrassed to call this a “benefit” for my employees. To have to call multiple times with a 20 min hold time and be charged for something other places offer for free is a shame and a sham. Y’all should be just ashamed that I have to write a bad review (like everyone else recently) on this website for any potential action to occur. Buyer beware. This was the worst mistake ever. 0 stars if possible.

Hi Ranjel,

We are sorry to hear that you have had difficulties communicating with our team. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback as we are continually looking to improve our quality service. We can confirm that you have spoken to our team and a resolution was provided and as your satisfaction is our priority a member of our team has reached out to you.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I bought Universal Studios tickets for Florida from TicketsatWork. And instead of doing it online, I ended up calling and doing it over the phone. I asked a question to make sure that I was getting the right thing. I was confused by the $25 restaurant gift certificate where I thought it was for the place at Universal but it was for the Orlando area. TicketsatWork is a good site, and I’m very satisfied with my experience.

Hi Benjamin,

We hope you had an amazing experience at the Universal Resorts in Orlando. We are pleased to know that the service you received while speaking on the phone was exceptional. It is our aim to deliver quality service to our customers every day. Our experienced advisers are readily available to assist our customers with any questions they may have or with their booking needs. We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience and look forward to assisting you on your next vacation.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: April 7, 2018

This was my first bad experience with TicketsatWork. Booked a hotel on Sunday night for that upcoming Thursday. Got a confirmation number/email and thought I was good to go. On Wednesday afternoon I got an email saying the reservation didn’t go through... an email! Called (waited 40 mins for a rep to pick up) and the lady was completely unhelpful. Bottom line, the city was 100% booked by Wednesday, and I had to cancel our family vacation. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE ROOM, DON'T ALLOW ME TO BOOK IT! A phone call would have been nice. What if I didn’t see the email and showed up to the hotel?? Service center offered me nothing to compensate, and I don’t expect this complaint will go anywhere either. Be careful booking hotels through this site.

Hi Andrew,

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced a disruption with your reservation. As we are committed to your satisfaction a member of our team has reached out to you to discuss your experience. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

TicketsatWork expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TicketsatWork is an employee incentive program company that offers exclusive discounted tickets to entertainment events like theme parks, shows and sports events. The company was founded in 2001, and is headquartered in Hollywood, Florida.

• Tickets to leading companies and events: TicketsatWork has exclusive deals with some of the most popular companies in the world, including Disney and Universal.

• Free of charge to register: Employers do not have to pay anything to register, so it is a cost-free way to see what incentives are available.

• No cost minimums: There is no minimum cost for employers, so it's a good choice for companies with budgetary restrictions.

• Staff-handled fulfillment: The company handles the fulfillment of tickets and passes, so businesses do not have to worry about the logistics of getting incentives to their employees.

• Easy online access: Representatives from companies can register online and browse available options.

• Best for: Human resources representatives at large companies, executives at struggling companies and heads of sales teams.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs