It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.83/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2001, TicketsatWork has been assisting companies in rewarding their employees with exclusive offers for special events, Broadway shows, theme parks and more. We have developed select partnerships with note worthy entertainment brands to provide quality services and lasting memories to our many customers.

1104 TicketsatWork Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Buyers beware... This company has very strict cancellation policies and may not display the terms and conditions of purpose clearly before you purchase and commit. Afterwards you may be out hundreds of dollars with no recourse, understanding or accommodation. Here’s my story: I am going to Mammoth ski trip for Presidents’ Day weekend and purchased tickets originally through Mammoth’s website. My coworker told me about Ticketsatwork.com the next day and that we, as University of California employees, were eligible. When I looked at their website on my phone (in between meetings) it looked like a great deal! I would save over $160 for two 2 of 4 day lift passes. That is a big deal for me because I’m a young professional and these valuable dollars are the difference between saving and debt.

To be cost effective I spent over two hours on the phone with Mammoth to cancel my existing tickets and spent $35 in cancellation fees. I purchased the new passes before jumping into my last 6 pm meeting. It did have terms that said the valid conditions of the lift tickets, however, when their page displayed on my mobile phone the terms and conditions were cut off.

When the tickets were emailed to me I finally saw what my phone did not display... The tickets were blacked out for Presidents’ Day weekend, they were only good for the 2018 ski season and that they were non-transferable and non-refundable. Ouch. I have work travel for the rest of my weekends in Feb/March and again can’t afford lodging so I won’t be able to use those tickets later or sell them. My exiting lodging for Mammoth on Presidents’ Day weekend is already confirmed and not cancellable. That means I’m out $450. To top it off, when I went on Mammoth’s website to repurchase the other passes they had gone up over $200.

Immediately I called TicketsatWork customer support! My call was patched to a customer support agent. The agent explained to me that there was nothing her company could do. I asked politely to be transferred to her manager because I wanted to explain how I hadn’t been able to see what I had paid for until the tickets were distributed. The agent told me her manager would say the same thing. I explained the problem with the terms displaying on the phone and again why speaking to a manager could help. The agent said to me that “you should have been paying more attention” and that even if the terms are hard to see “they are there and you clearly didn’t look for them.” I now asked more forcefully to be connected to a manager as her conversation and professionalism began to degrade which the agent resisted.

Once I was finally (after being pushed nearly to tears) connected to a manager I calmly explained the communication I had just had in the phone with the agent (who had changed her tone to sugary sweet by the end) and the issue with the ticket conditions, offering to send a screenshot of what their website displays on mobile phone. While the manager was professional, he did not account for the agent’s behavior (or honestly seem to believe me). He explained that indeed there was absolutely nothing TicketsatWork could do. I am now disputing the charge with AMEX who is supporting my dispute based on inaccurate description of their product at the point of sale.

Overall, I am out $700 and was left feeling terrible as a customer. This was not a benefit for me but an incredible financial and emotional burden. I’m sure they have good deals for some employees but I would read the fine print very closely and I would take a second to consider that if there is something in the smallest print you’re missing there is no one who will listen or help you to solve your legitimate complaints before buying.

Hi Jasmine,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our service. We certainly regret to hear that your experience has been less than spectacular. We at TicketsAtWork.com strive to promote a fully transparent purchase path. We have confirmed the functionality of our Read More section with our technical team to ensure that there were no technical issues that may have played a factor. Our team has confirmed that this information is surfacing properly on both a mobile device and a web browser.

We take your satisfaction seriously. As such, I can assure you that we will review all of the interactions that you had with our Customer Care Team and provide the necessary coaching as need.

We thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Get expert buying tips about Employee Incentive Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

I've purchased from TicketsatWork in the past. I then recently purchased a ticket for the AMC Movie Theatre which was very easy to do. I called TicketsatWork and the representative was very friendly and outgoing. Also, the prices are like two for one so it's great.

Hello Deidreia,

We appreciate your feedback and hope you enjoyed the movie. Tickets At Work care about our guests and we are glad you found our knowledgeable staff to be very friendly. Thank you for the kind feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

This was my first attempt purchasing tickets from TicketsatWork. I spoke with customer service and the reps were able to satisfy and meet all of my needs that I needed to purchase the tickets. They were very accommodating as well. I purchased tickets to see the Willis Tower skyscraper in Chicago and the price was excellent. It was 40 bucks cheaper going through this vendor than the actual purchasing over the internet. It would be a great plan to consider TicketsatWork.

Hello Peter,

Tickets At Work appreciates your kind feedback and we hope to do business with you again in the near future. We definitely care about our customers and we hope you enjoyed the nice view of Chicago at the Willis Tower. Thanks.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I booked a hotel in Las Vegas with TicketsatWork which is supposed to be a 'benefit' to employees welfare at my company by providing deals for entertainment, travel, dining etc. The booking order was approved and I was set for the trip. I went on to book a flight from an airline separately soon afterwards. A few days later, I received an email from TicketsatWork saying they were unable to complete the order. So I now had a plane ticket, taken time off from work and they were saying they did not have a room booked even after accepting the order and withdrawing the money for the 3 nights (a couple hundred dollars).

I wrote them telling them that they were not only inconvenient but also a financial burden. There was no response from the company despite having 3 'customer care specialists' send me the cancellation of order. I got the refund but the room prices of other hotels had jumped up by then. My opinion is that they are unprofessional and it's a shame they sell themselves as partners to help employees. What a joke. Be very careful before doing business with this company. What a scam.

TicketsatWork response

Tickets At Work appreciates your feedback and we are glad that we were able to resolve your hotel situation in Vegas. We definitely care about our guests and we hope to hear from you in the near future. Have a excellent time in Vegas and we appreciate your review on us. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I've purchased from TicketsatWork twice in the last two years and they have the cheapest rate that I have found by far. Their website has a lot of information and it was set up well. Navigating through the sites was easy too. Most recently, we purchased tickets to Kennedy Space Center and SeaWorld in Florida. I needed to purchase tickets 72 hours in advance of the day that I was going to be there to get the discount so I did everything online. The experience was fine. But then I had to verify the timing that I had was soon enough and wanted to make sure the tickets were gonna be usable on a certain date, so I called them and talked to somebody. The interaction I had with their reps was very good and helpful. The information I got was all good and everything was accurate. I would tell a friend of mine to check out TicketsatWork and make sure they tried it before they buy tickets anywhere else.

Hello David,

Tickets At Work appreciates your great feedback and we hope you have a great time at Kennedy Space and Sea World. We take customer service and fun seriously in the company and hope to hear from you soon in the near future. Your feedback is excellent about us and thank you for taking that extra time to talk about us. Thanks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I’ve gotten amusement park tickets from TicketsatWork and purchasing from them was easy. Everything was great. I called them up, they took care of everything, and then I picked up the tickets at the theme park. The reps were very professional and easy to talk to. Their prices were a lot less than the regular theme park tickets. They were also comparable to some of the tickets that I got from a travel agent. I also purchased ski lift tickets from them and they were much cheaper than what they were charging on the mountain. All in all, TicketsatWork is a good website.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I have used TicketsatWork several times, and was always happy with them in the last. I will Be traveling to Las Vegas this May to celebrate my 10 year wedding anniversary and decided to book some Cirque Du Solei shows while there. I chose two shows and submitted my order, and immediately realized that I have chosen the week after my stay. I called the customer service and they did note that my order was placed 4 minutes ago. I did not ask for a refund or a cancellation, just asked to change the dates for the week prior.

After 30 minute hold time, I was told that their “team” will get back to me within 72 hours. They reinstated the return policy- or lack of it, and did not even pretend to try and assist me. My trip is over 4 months away, the website shows availability and same pricing for the week of my trip, I reached out within 5 minutes of placing the order... and the rep was cold, unfeeling and honestly robotic. I truly hope that the management will step in and help me To resolve this issue.

Hello Tatyana,

Tickets At Work appreciates your feedback and we are happy to resolve the wrong date issue for your shows. We hope you have a great time in Las Vegas and if there is anything else you need please let us know. We care about our guests and we hope to hear from you in the near future. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

Tickets at Work is a quick and convenient way to get tickets at a discounted rate. I got Knott’s Berry Farm tickets for my little sister and her friends. At first, I was in the Tesla internal website and it linked me to the discount I was looking for. It took me to Tickets at Work but from that point, I didn’t know my company ID so I ended up calling the phone number. It was a little bit later and I thought the office was gonna be closed but no. A representative picked up quickly and it was spot-on in terms of customer service. He was great. I told him I didn’t know my company ID and he said that if I wanted to get the tickets that day, he could process it for me. He said he would send me the confirmation and then an email and the tickets.

He gave me my company ID. He helped me out in setting up the order and then going through checkout. It all happened before he hung up on me. He was like, “Okay, I’m emailing them to you now.” It was really seamless and he was a really nice guy. He was professional and he came through. He didn’t take too much of my time either, and that was what I appreciated most. I also couldn’t find the upfront pricing when I did it online. It wanted me to go through another separate page. I guess there were only four months left in the Tickets at Work season for that theme park. If you buy the current season, for a season that goes from March to March, you’re only gonna get it at the same price from January to March. But that was the one thing I really couldn't find online. The representative broke it down for me and the customer interaction was great.

Hello Reynaldo,

We appreciate you taking your time to apply feedback on your experience with Tickets At Work. We hope you have a wonderful time at Knotts Berry Farm and we hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for the feedback and we appreciate your comments about our company. Thank You.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

TicketsAtWork was very helpful when we bought Disney and Universal, Orlando tickets. I talked to the agent and they were very professional in helping me. They explained about the different aspects of the park and gave me some advice, which was good. At one point, the customer service lady rushed me through and didn't help much, but I saved a few dollars.

Hello Bien,

Tickets At Work appreciates your feedback and we hope you enjoyed the parks. We regret your call was rushed and we will look into that issue to see what we can do to make our conversations in the future be a great one. We appreciate you and hope to hear from you in the near future. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Shame on me for not checking pricing on Universal's website before I ordered through TicketsatWork. I ended up paying more through TicketsatWork than it would have been just paying full retail. Customer service was not helpful at all in taking care of the issue. They offered restaurant.com codes which are next to worthless. Caution to check retail before using their website, their retail prices listed are not accurate and their customer service was unable to refund the difference, seems crazy.

Hello Corey,

We appreciate your feedback and glad that we were able to resolve your issues with the Universal park tickets. We take pride in our customer service and try to go above and beyond for our guests. Enjoy your time here in Orlando and have fun. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

TicketsAtWork was offered to our company and that was when we started using it. It worked fine and I didn’t have any problem with it. I rented a car and bought some tickets with TicketsatWork and it was easy to use the website to purchase the tickets. The price also seemed a little better than other places.

Hello Delynn,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our service! We pride ourselves on providing a seamless booking process all while promoting the very best deals possible. We are happy to hear that we have met this expectation. Thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

While their prices are good, it is important to know that they have a very difficult, so far non-existent, return policy if anything should go wrong. My family purchased tickets to Knott's Berry Farm from TicketsatWork. The park was closed on the day that we intended to go due to rain. We were willing to go in the rain. The park being closed made it not an option. After 6 long (20 - 30 minute) phone calls and several emails, I am still getting told that they will not issue a full refund. We live 8 hours from the park, and they told us that we could use the tickets until March 2019. That is not a solution that works for us.

I just got off the phone with TicketsatWork again, and there doesn't appear to be anything in their notes that even confirms that the park was in fact closed on the date we intended to go. As many times as I have said it, each new person that we speak to seems to think that we just didn't want to go on a rainy day. We are now looking to resolve this matter with our credit card company for services not rendered as we have been unable to resolve this with TicketsatWork.

Hello Pauline,

Ticket At Work appreciates your feedback and we are happy to resolve the park ticket issue. We care about our customers and hope you are able to check out the park sometime in the future. We hope to hear from you soon and we appreciate your comments. Thanks!

No response received
Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

We received these tickets from work after normally getting Amazon tickets. They make it so difficult and useless to redeem these things. Give a confirmation no# and be done and we can purchase what we want!? They need all kinds of information. Their reward no#s are so little they are ridiculous (absolutely no one likes them) then you have to wait for a code then put it on an account with whoever you are purchasing a card from. And then they send you all kinds of junk mail that you don’t ask for! Ridiculous waste of time (very time consuming).

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I have done hotels through TicketsatWork a couple of times. I also purchased Disney passes and tickets to Busch Gardens and SeaWorld. I purchase my tickets over the phone as sometimes it's quicker that way. If I do it online, it sometimes takes two days for the ticket to be good, whereas that doesn't happen if I purchase the ticket over the phone. The reps take care quickly of any questions I ask. If I stick to what they run through, they handle the process well .

But when it comes to pricing, TicketsatWork didn’t take into account that a lot of the parks in Florida offer resident discounts so Florida residents get a cheaper rate than people from out of state. It was even cheaper for us to use the Florida resident discount than to go through TicketsatWork for some of the parks. Sometimes, they didn't take that resident discount into effect, so our discount should have been more with the corporate discount than if we just used our Florida resident discount. Other than that, though, everything else was awesome. The reps took care of everything and my hotel was booked. I just gave them my driver’s license and everything was great. TicketsatWork did everything pretty well for us and I would definitely recommend them.

Hello Mark,

Tickets At Work appreciates your feedback and we are glad that you had a great time booking with one of our specialized agents. We are happy that you have purchased hotels and other park tickets with us as well. We appreciate your feedback and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Resolution response: Jan. 20, 2019

Great experience while booking tickets for Universal Studio in Orlando. The customer service called back to resolve the issue of using Canadian credit card on the website. We did not have any issue with the tickets in Universal Studios. We had a great time in Orlando.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Navigating through TicketsatWork's website was easy when I bought tickets for Universal Studios. They were more economical and less expensive than the price from the regular market. However, I was not able to complete the online transaction and had to call them to complete the transaction. So, I would recommend them to have the website updated, so that Canadian residents can book through that.

Hello Dinesh,

We appreciate your feedback and definitely will look and see what we can do to make your transaction on our website become a smoother one. Tickets At Work hopes you had a great time at both theme parks in Orlando and we hope to hear from you in the near future. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

The company that I work for referred us to TicketsatWork. I purchased from them a lot including events in Orlando such Halloween Horror Night. I also purchased several other things like bookings for hotels locally at Jacksonville. I purchased a booking for rental apartment in Miami. However, I recently had a problem with the purchase. I had rented a hotel room in Daytona and I paid for it. On the day of check-in, I had received an email saying that my room would not be filled, so we had to look for another hotel room. I ended up in a phone call and the person was very helpful.

Everyone I spoke to was not rushing me off the phone. I felt like feel like, “Yeah this person did all his work,” or “Even if it’s not exactly what I want, let me go ahead and get it.” It has been a good service. It’s also easy to go on the website or even call in and tell them what I want, then go from there. I’ve used TicketsAtWork for years now and it was just one slip. Though no one ever reached out to me about apologizing, everybody messes up and I can't complain too much.

Hello Brandon,

Tickets At Work appreciates your comments and feedback. We take customer service seriously and appreciate that you took you time to leave a review on us. We appreciate that you have purchased multiple items from us and hope you had a great time at the park as well. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

Purchasing from TicketsatWork was easy. I went on TicketsatWork, clicked on the Busch Gardens tickets, checked out and paid for them. The tickets were then e-ticketed to my email. I'd refer everybody I know who could use TicketsatWork to go there.

Hello Joe,

Tickets At Work appreciates your kind words. We are glad that the transaction for you was easy and quick. We hope you had a wonderful time at Busch Gardens and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Resolution response: Jan. 15, 2019

The manager for Tickets at Work reached out to me quickly. He provided me the best option he had available and I am satisfied with the resolution.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

I have purchased Broadway tickets numerous times on the site and have always received good seats. (They don't let you choose) I decided to buy them for my mother in law as a gift. Big mistake! They had a medical emergency the morning of the show and they called while heading to the hospital to let them know they couldn't go and requested a different date. The customer service rep said they could reschedule but needed to speak to me. My mother in law let me know and I quickly called only to find out that the new rep couldn't guarantee this, despite what the original rep said. After calling back to check in after not hearing from them they rejected changing the date or giving me a refund! Is this how a company treats customers with a medical emergency? All I wanted was a different date for the show. It ruined Christmas and I'm out $250.

Hello Jesse,

We appreciate your feedback and hope that your mother in law gets better. Tickets At Work cares about our guests and we hope she is able to attend that show in the near future. We hope to hear from you soon and enjoy the new year. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I booked a hotel and ordered tickets for Disney World through ticketsatwork.com. It sounded like I would have access to the tickets prior to our arrival for setting up the FastPass, and the email I was sent said “Looking for your FastPass+? Visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan to link your FastPass+” which seemed to confirm this. When I went to set up our FastPass this week, just over three weeks before our trip, I discovered I was unable to link them. I called customer service and was told we have to pick the tickets up at Will Call once we get there and can’t use FastPass until that point. I was very disappointed and asked about getting a refund so I could purchase directly from Disney and was told the tickets were final sale. She then told me she could send me the tickets so I was very happy to hear that.

We hung up and I got an email with the same confirmation to pick up the tickets at Will Call. I called back again and she told me she did send me the tickets. I explained it was the same paper that I still can’t link to FastPass, and she told me that acts as my tickets until I pick the tickets up at Disney World and then I can access FastPass. So back to square one. I’m very disappointed that this wasn’t clear as setting up the FastPasses early is an important part of the trip. The price is the tickets through Disney directly is the same price (within $10) and FastPass can be accessed immediately, so I don’t understand why this is considered a deal. I have used TicketsatWork for purchase in the past and promoted use of the website to coworkers but after this experience I will no longer be using this website.

Hello Stacy,

Tickets At Work appreciates your feedback and we are glad you are able to get the passes set up correctly with the park. If there is anything you need please get ahold of us. We care about the service we provide our customers and we hope you have a splendid time at the park. Enjoy!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

A company perk was offered so I purchased San Diego Zoo and Monterey Bay Aquarium tickets from TicketsatWork. It was very easy completing the transaction. I just gave the rep my credit card and they sent me the tickets. They also had a decent discount although I'd love a bigger discount. Also, there was one time when I called and had an unusually long hold time. But other than that, things went fine.

Hello William,

Tickets At Work appreciates your feedback and we hope you have a great time at the venues. We take pride in our customer service and we are pleased it was a easy transaction for you. We regret you called once and it was a long hold time. We always strive for excellence in customer service and we are thrilled you got a decent discount for the locations purchased. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

TicketsatWork is always cheaper. It's very easy and convenient to use. I purchased tickets for Hersheypark over the phone last time because I wanted to make sure I got the tickets that same day. The rep that I spoke with was wonderful. I've had a couple of people start using TicketsatWork because I told them about it.

Hello Robin,

Tickets At Work appreciates that you are letting your friends know about our service. We hope you had a great time at Hershey Park and we are pleased you had a good experience with our sales agent over the phone. We hope to hear from you soon and appreciate your loyalty to us. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

The only place where one would get Disney tickets is either at TicketsatWork or Disney or somebody else that’s cheaper than Disney. TicketsatWork definitely has a good deal for prices and I bought from them. The website has good navigation and I also spoke to a representative. The purchase process was simple and quick. I told them what I wanted, they gave it to me, I paid for it, and it was in my inbox pretty much instantaneously. The quality of service was great. I’ve already purchased from TicketsatWork 3 times for 3 different parks.

Hello Thomas,

Tickets At Work appreciates your comments and we are pleased that have purchased several times with us before. We hope you have a great time at Disney and we are happy you received a great deal from us. We will continue to serve you with great quality and we are joyful that you enjoyed our website. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I recently purchased Disney World Tickets for February. Due to unforeseen event, we had to move the dates while some in our party will still be going on the day the tickets were purchased. Again we are not going to cancel or refund. When I called Disney they were very nice and told me that they will honor the tickets. However, the only problem was since this was bought through TicketsatWork, I may have a problem as I am not there for the other people on my party for when they are going it use the tickets. When I called to the customer support for TicketsatWork, I was basically told that I will lose my money. They cannot do anything. No effort at all to help.

I agree that purchasing was easy. However, customer relations is what this company failed. It feels like once they got your money they are done with you. Btw, I send an email to them about the situation and all I get was basically the same thing. No apologies whatsoever to how their customer support lacks real "customer support". This will be first and last I will be using this company. And I am writing this so people will also be warned before purchasing. It will be better to purchase tickets with Disney directly as they are more trained to help and make their clients happy. There are not a lot of benefits using purchasing through TicketsatWork. Prices are basically the same.

Hello Michelle,

Tickets At Work appreciates your feedback and we are glad we were able to resolve your issue. We hope you have a great time at the Disney park and congratulations again as well. We strive to be excellent in customer service and we hope to hear from you soon in the near future. Enjoy your stay here in Orlando. Thanks!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I have purchased from this company a few times & that's what kept me coming back. I recently purchased tickets to Justin Timberlake concert that has since been postponed due to an illness of the performer. The reschedule day is A-day that we are unable to attend and I had called to speak with the company when the original concert was postponed. I was told by the customer service representative that we need to wait until the postponement date was released then to contact tickets at work for a potential refined if the date was not suitable for us.

I have contacted TicketsatWork due to the Rescheduled date is for A-day that we will not be able to attend. I was spoke with 3 representatives Mark, Virginia, and Amanda. These representatives were unwilling to help and very rude, our company is very large and buys many tickets from this company as have I. The customer service for this company is terrible and unwilling to help. I am attempting to get a refund for tickets two months in advance, to give the seller some time to resell them. I am getting nowhere and I will be contacting the corporate office.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

I have purchased movie tickets from TicketsatWork ten times. I did it both online and over the phone and the overall service was great. It was fast and convenient. i get the tickets through email the same day. Also, the prices are great.

Hello Alphonso,

Tickets At Work appreciates your feedback and we are glad you are using our website and calling our team for movie ticket purchasing. We appreciate you as a loyal customer and we hope you have a wonderful time at the movies. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I was so excited to find TicketsatWork but my excitement soon turned into a very bad experience leaving me with over $1,000 in unused tickets. Purchased 7 tickets to see Broadway show Frozen on to celebrate the holidays with my family including a die-hard 7 year old Frozen fan only to get to the door and to be told 4 of 7 tickets had been for an earlier show if though all our transaction confirmation listed the time we wanted to attend.

Only resolution to make the kids happy was to quickly purchase new tickets with the assurance that we would be able to get our issue resolved by getting our money back for all our previous tickets purchased from TicketsatWork. I understand that it takes a certain amount of time to “research” what went wrong but I started to panic when after I followed all their instructions to report the issue I did not hear from anyone again.

I followed up with several emails asking this company to please acknowledge my submitted form that was supposed to help them with their research and have not heard back. There appears to be no point in placing phone calls as in my experience average hold time has been like 35 minutes. I have had to contact my credit card company with the hope that they can help me. I would advise that people be cautious of using this service to purchase expensive tickets.

TicketsatWork response

Tickets At Works appreciates your feedback and regrets that you had issues with the Frozen tickets. We are happy that we were able to come to a resolution with you due to the circumstances. Tickets At Work values our customers and we try our best to do what we can to please them. We appreciate you and hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

We use TicketsatWork two or three times a year. We purchased tickets to Disneyland in California over the phone and the rep was nice. Also, the prices are good, comparable or better. I would tell friends to look into TicketsatWork.

Hello Julie,

We appreciate your kind words and we hope you have a excellent time at Disneyland. Tickets At Work has specialized agents who are highly trained to know what each park offers and they make sure that your phone conversation with them is a great one. We hope you have a good tine at the park and we are joyful that you are telling your friend about us. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Buyer beware. We keep getting emails at work from them advertising low prices but they charged me more than what Disney charges. If I would have bought the tickets directly from Disney I would have paid 259.86 for two tickets inclusive taxes, they charged me 278.86. Instead of getting a discount, I was charged more.

Hello Nikhil,

Tickets At Work appreciates your feedback and we are happy to resolve your Disney park ticket issue. If there is anything you need please feel free to reach out to us. We care about our guests and appreciate all the kind words and feedback that come from them. Please enjoy your stay at the park and we hope to hear from you soon.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I got my one-day pass at Disney through TicketsatWork. I did it over the phone and it was good all around. The rep answered all of my questions. I got a look online and it would have been cheaper online. I would have saved $20 per ticket if I had bought it myself, but it was cool. It is what it is.

Hello Andre,

Tickets At Work appreciates your comments about our service to you over the phone. We hope you have a great time at Disney and we are happy you got a good deal on the tickets you purchased. We hope to hear from you in the future and enjoy your time at the park.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

I called TicketsatWork, gave them my debit card number which went right through and when I got to the ticket window, the tickets were right there waiting for me. I was already at the venue and in line when I called them. I was about to pay. It was that fast. Plus, I got a good discount. The tickets were 49 at the door and I got them for 37. Also, the rep was quick and courteous. This was the first time I used TicketsatWork but it won’t be the last. I told everybody at work that if they go on a trip, they should use it.

Hello Schicondra,

We appreciate your great review and pleased you were able to get the tickets quickly and cheaper than the box office. We hope you had an excellent time at the show and we appreciate your comments about our great customer service. We hope to hear from you soon and enjoy the new year. Thanks!

TicketsatWork expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TicketsatWork is an employee incentive program company that offers exclusive discounted tickets to entertainment events like theme parks, shows and sports events. The company was founded in 2001, and is headquartered in Hollywood, Florida.

• Tickets to leading companies and events: TicketsatWork has exclusive deals with some of the most popular companies in the world, including Disney and Universal.

• Free of charge to register: Employers do not have to pay anything to register, so it is a cost-free way to see what incentives are available.

• No cost minimums: There is no minimum cost for employers, so it's a good choice for companies with budgetary restrictions.

• Staff-handled fulfillment: The company handles the fulfillment of tickets and passes, so businesses do not have to worry about the logistics of getting incentives to their employees.

• Easy online access: Representatives from companies can register online and browse available options.

• Best for: Human resources representatives at large companies, executives at struggling companies and heads of sales teams.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs