Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I signed up for TicketsatWork and go on it when I'm gonna go do something, to see if there's any availability and how much of a savings I would get. In the past, I have purchased show tickets to Vegas and I've looked at hotels too. When I had to change some things that I had already purchased, it was all taken care of to my satisfaction. I tell people all the time about TicketsatWork. It's been a good experience and I will continue to use them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It's my first time to purchase from TicketsatWork. Their website is easy to use and I was able to search online whatever I needed. I purchased Disneyland tickets instead of Disney World and their customer service accommodated me. Last minute I saw it and they were able to help me out. It was easier for me to be able to get my tickets and it was really nice of them. I went back and bought another ticket from them and it was very easy and convenient.

Resolution In Progress

TicketsatWork

Cynthia, we appreciate your feedback on the purchase of your Preferred Access tickets through TicketsatWork.com. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and will be contacting you today to work on an agreeable solution. Since this product is supplied by a third party, as you mention, we will be working with them for a resolution, so we do appreciate your patience. Thank you

Original review: May 18, 2017

I bought tickets for a game (New York Jets at Buffalo Bills) in Sept 2017 in Buffalo, NY. We will be on a RV trip for several weeks and thought it would be great to see a football game while in NY. Upon getting the confirmation there is a $25.00 charge for "shipping" the tickets, so I figure it will be sent via overnight. Well after two weeks no tickets show up. I call TicketsAtWork.com... They state the 3rd party selling the tickets will ship them overnight the week before the game. Well I will already be on the road in the RV by then. So rather than trying to come up with a solution, they just keep telling me, "Sorry it was in the fine print."

Football tickets are sold and shipped in advance all the time, why is this set of tickets having to wait until a week before the game to ship??? Very poor customer service, will not call the "3rd party" with me on the phone to try to resolve the issue. This is the statement on the receipt: "Once tickets have been procured, and prepared for shipping we will send you tracking information via email. Be aware that shipping times vary dependent upon where you are located."

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got an email saying Tickets at Work was selling Celtics tickets. I went to the website and got them fairly easily with no issues. They called and gave me a free upgrade on my seats. That was awesome of them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m with Delta and we have an employee discount site that led me straight to Tickets at Work. I had a little bit of a problem with the kiosk machine at Universal Orlando and had to get somebody to help me. It wouldn’t pop up right away. The girl at Universal said “oh, it happens sometimes.” She was able to walk me through it. Besides that, everything else was fine and easy.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called the Tickets at Work number and purchased tickets to the San Diego Zoo through the representative. I got them like within a few minutes. I also used the discount code that I got from work. Not a great, big one but a pretty decent discount from the price of the tickets at the park. The transaction went very smoothly. There was no problem and I would recommend it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My company had gotten discounted Walt Disney World tickets for my son and me, and I ordered them online. Then all I did was pick my tickets up and was able to go to the park from there. It was my first time purchasing and their website was great. It wasn't hard. They have reasonable price for the three days theme park, too. It was an excellent experience with TicketsatWork and I'm very satisfied. They are the best in town and the first one I would recommend. They're the first thing that one should do when planning to go on a trip to islands and adventures.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called Tickets at Work, they told me what was available and I paid for it. It was great.

TicketsatWork

Javier, we are glad to hear that our Customer Care team was able to assist you with your hotel booking. We understand that mistakes happen, but that is when our team of dedicated service providers are committed in delivering alternatives based upon the specific situation and we are glad to hear that your issue was resolved. Rest assured, that we will share your comments with Denise and ensure that she is recognized on a job well done. Thank you Javier for using TicketsatWork.com!

Original review: May 11, 2017

I realized that my hotel was booked in the wrong city. I called the hotel and they cancelled the booking and then I called Ticketsatwork. The first representative was very nice and took my information. I was advised that another person would contact me. Denise called me in about 10 minutes to finish the cancellation and offered to find me a place to stay in the correct city. She was very pleasant and good humored. She found me a place. The amount of the difference was charged to my card and I received an email with my new reservation. That is what I call customer service!! Great job!!

TicketsatWork

We strive to bring our customers the best value in the entertainment and travel industry for all of our many product offerings. Dreana, we are glad to hear that you are sharing your positive experience about TicketsatWork.com with your colleagues and friends.We are successful because of customers like you, Thank You!

Original review: May 11, 2017

We went to Disney World and purchased Universal Studios and Animal Kingdom tickets from TicketsatWork. We did it over the phone and the experience was fine. They had a deal where we could buy two days and get three days free at the park so that was wonderful. They had to have a manager to be able to get us the tickets a little bit sooner as far as email to us because it had some type of wait time for a particular ticket, but it worked out. They sent it to us and we didn't have any problem. I liked the quality of their service. Their representative was nice and they did everything that they said they were going to do. That was my very first time using TicketsatWork. I found out about them from a friend that got a rental car through them, but now I go there all the time to look. TicketsatWork was awesome. If there's someone that I know that's close to me that's going somewhere, I will check TicketsatWork for them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered June show tickets through Tickets at Work, but they called to let me know that the show got cancelled and the last performance is in May. It wasn’t their fault and they were very helpful and good about finding me new tickets to another show. It was handled very well. I know my husband had used some other companies in the past and was gotten scammed by them, so I feel as though Tickets at Work is on the up and up. It’s endorsed through my company. That makes a difference. I have some faith in it and it’s been easy for me to use.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was trying to find out somewhere nice to live for our honeymoon and a lot of my co-workers were saying that they use TicketsatWork all the time and they find the prices here cheaper. I then decided to do hotel reservation with TicketsatWork and their website was awesome. I love it and their prices were a lot less than what I looked at on the actual site of the hotel. I've also seen a lot of other stuff that I was interested in and that was reasonable. I had trouble when I first got in their website but I had no problem calling the representative and they walked me through it. They’re very excellent and helpful. I had a good experience with TicketsatWork and would tell a friend to use it and it's a good source. It’s just that I wasn't happy with the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada which was the hotel we selected.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: May 18, 2017

I appreciate the effort made by Tickets at Work for reaching out to me to address this matter. They were able to refund me fully for the extra tickets purchased and apologized for the initial response I received after calling them the first time. I will continue to use this website in the future!

TicketsatWork

Hello Jessica, we are glad you were able to connect with a member of our management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: May 9, 2017

I purchased tickets for a Yankee Game through this company. I was on the website looking to buy 10x tickets for a game and when I went to click "Purchase," I was told the time to purchase had expired and I had to go back and reactivate the tickets to try and purchase again. I did so. When I checked my email I received two back-to-back confirmation numbers and was charged for two separate orders (a total of 20 tickets at $1300!!!). I have emailed and called to get in contact with Customer Service minutes after the incorrect order occurred. They have told me there is nothing they can do to refund me for the tickets. I would gladly be ok with the 10x tickets I initially went to purchase, but now I am stuck with 10x additional tickets and out over $600. I am extremely upset with the careless customer service representatives. I want my money back for the 10x additional tickets! I don't know who to contact for this!

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Resolution response: May 15, 2017

cx was refunded only after post was made on this website.

TicketsatWork

Hello Jaime, we value your business and feedback and were sorry to hear that circumstances did not allow you to take advantage of the reservation we confirmed for you. A member of our team will be reaching out to you today to address your concerns regarding your cancellation request.

Original review: May 9, 2017

I purchased a reservation for a hotel down at the beach for my family this mother's day. Due to unforeseen circumstances we had to cancel the reservation with great pain since it was to be our first truly family getaway with our 1 year old. Due to this circumstances I was hoping to get a full refund from TicketsatWork since money is tight nowadays but that is not the case. As a customer put it earlier... I paid them 25 dollars to let me look at a hotel I could not stay at and to let them hold my money in the meantime since the refund still hasn't shown up on my account. TicketsatWork you have lost a customer.

TicketsatWork

Donna, we appreciate your feedback on your recent experience in purchasing Disneyland tickets as a raffle prize for your office. We hope that the recipient enjoys their vacation at the "Happiest Place on Earth"!

At TicketsatWork.com, we consider all feedback invaluable as we are always looking for opportunities to improve how we serve our customers. Thank you for being a fan of our seamless service and hope that you will consider us for all of your future entertainment and travel needs.

Original review: May 9, 2017

I purchased one-day Disneyland passes as a raffle prize for my office. Since it was needed with fast turnaround, I called Tickets at Work and they were very accommodating. I got the tickets online that afternoon. I’ve also had another person at the office use them and she has had no problems. It’s somewhat discounted and getting the tickets seemed to be a seamless process, so I’ll be endorsing it.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I looked at the Cirque du Soleil tickets when they first announced they were coming to Houston, and then when I saw that I could get them at a discounted price, I was thrilled. We got some tickets from TicketsatWork. I got an email, clicked on a link, and bought the tickets. I talked to somebody because I wanted to know about the seating and had some questions about that. I had looked up the seating for the venue and then I called with some questions about that, and the reps were knowledgeable and wonderful. It was an easy experience overall.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went online and bought my theater tickets through Tickets at Work. I've used their website before and twice this year. I also went straight to the source, to the theater, to compare pricing, and there was a significant difference that was not huge, but it was enough. When I bought my tickets, the reps at Tickets at Work called me and our interaction was good. They asked me what I needed and clarified a few things. Going with Tickets at Work was worthwhile. Overall, their website was easy to use and they had good prices.

TicketsatWork

WOW! Thank you Manuel for being a raving TicketsatWork.com fan! We are glad that you find our site easy to use and that you have discovered some great values. For your upcoming trip in September, we would be happy to personally help you plan your vacation, please feel free to contact us directly so we can continue to exceed your expectations. Thank you!

Original review: May 7, 2017

We got some hotel and High Roller tickets up in Las Vegas for the big Observation Wheel from Tickets at Work. Purchasing was very convenient. We were able to log in to our corporate benefit website at work and it was able to give us a hefty selection of entertainment, of what shows and times were available when we are going out to a certain city or state. Their website is awesome and very easy to navigate through. It gave us some very good prices compared to the hotel's actual website. We stayed at the Westgate Hotel and before that, we had logged on to the Westgate Hotel website. The rates through Tickets at Work were a lot more cash efficient for what we were wanting. I then got the confirmation for my hotel stay but not for the Observation ticket. I called them to make sure I had everything I needed and they provided me the confirmation number for both the hotel and the High Roller.

So Tickets at Work exceeded expectations. I would tell a friend to go to Tickets at Work if they have it available through their work as they give you a much more competitive pricing. Sometimes, on most hotels, it’s a lot cheaper, like 30% to 40%, sometimes even 50% off depending on hotel rates and depending on when one selects it. And every day and every week the prices change. They also have a lot of selections for everyday use like electronics and apparel. I can’t wait to use them again. In fact I'm looking through the website again because we're planning another trip in September. I love Tickets at Work and I'd definitely recommend it. Everybody needs to know how Tickets at Work works, how easy it is and how they save you quite a bit of money to spend on your vacation and entertainment.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We ordered tickets for Game 5 of the Cavaliers' games series from Tickets at Work, and it was easy to purchase our tickets. But Game 5 was canceled because the Cavaliers won in Game 4 which is good, so I had to have our tickets canceled and the money refunded. When I called to do that, it took a long time. I was on hold for some time while the lady rep figured out how to get our tickets canceled because they did not have a game. Nevertheless, the lady was very nice and she was able to get our tickets canceled. Tickets at Work said it would take between 48 and 72 hours to refund our money, but I still have to check my account to see if they have already done so.

We had also used Tickets at Work for Payless Car Rental in Florida last June. The car rental place was ridiculous and I wouldn't recommend them, but Tickets at Work was fine. I still plan on using Tickets at Work again. We're planning on going to the Cavaliers' game the next time that they're in Cleveland. But we have to see if the Celtics pull things off or not because, if it's the Celtics, they have the advantage. So, we have to see if the first two games are going to be held in Cleveland or in Boston. I will recommend Tickets at Work. In fact, I have already recommended them to people that didn't even know about them, and one co-worker was looking in to see their plane tickets.

TicketsatWork

Hello Micheal, we appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your experience. We work hard to offer the best pricing for every product on our site, and to provide our customer with the ultimate guest service experience. We are glad we were able to assist you with the request for your hotel reservation. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you will continue to consider Tickets at Work for all of your future travel needs.

Original review: May 6, 2017

TicketsatWork has the best rate out of any other online search that I could find. That’s what keeps me coming back. Usually, when plans change, we'll have to cancel, but the representatives are very quick and understanding whenever we have to cancel. It has an easy user interface, great prices and it’s easy to find something that you’re looking for.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was buying tickets for Cirque du Soleil and I was able to select the date and time I wanted, it automatically generated the seats and then I bought them. And then I looked at the Cirque du Soleil website. And the special that's being run through Tickets at Work gave me 20% plus an additional 10% for purchasing it that day or that week, so I ended up getting 30% off the ticket price. Had it not come from my HR department, I probably would not have proceeded because it sounded almost too good to be true. But since it came through our HR department, it was pretty easy and clear.

But then my tickets showed full price on it, so I panicked and thought that I purchased for full price even though I was supposed to get the employee discount. So, I called and the lady was very friendly. She's very knowledgeable and she said that's just for bookkeeping purposes, and if I looked in my credit card it would actually show the right amount that was charged. So, I looked at my credit card statement and she was correct. I got confused, but I understand the reason behind that. The only complaint I had when I first tried opening the link through Internet Explorer, it would not pop up. It said link not found or no internet connection, but then when I copied and pasted it into Google Chrome, it works just fine. But overall, it's been a great experience and it was really easy. It's a good service.

TicketsatWork

Thank you Raymond for sharing your experience with TicketsatWork.com. Nothing makes us happier than to serve the needs of our customers, while saving our customers, like you, millions of dollars annually. Our goal is to help you enjoy amazing experiences and create lasting memories at a value. Raymond, we are happy to hear that we were able to make an exception for your hotel booking and in the end you were satisfied with the result. We strive in delivering superior service, because Raymond, you deserve it! Thank you for using TicketsatWork.com for all of your entertainment and travel needs.

Original review: May 5, 2017

I accessed TicketsatWork through our company portal and then put in my search criteria where I was gonna be staying. I was looking far and wide within available resources that I had for the most economical price for our vacation coming up and it's the first time I used it. I purchased two hotel stays in two different cities. They had a wide variety of hotels, it was almost overwhelming.

I would look at the hotels that it just listed and filtered it down by price as well as the star selection and the proximity where we wanted to stay. That minimized the list, but there was still a good healthy amount to look through. But what would happen is if I selected a hotel from the list to expand it and when I would go back, I would have to reset my filters. It wouldn't hold the filters that I had placed initially. So that I didn't like because it takes a while to load because there are so many hotels. So that I thought was a little bit asinine where it just wouldn't hold my filter selection throughout my hold transaction.

For the second selection I thought I did enough due diligence in looking. We're a family of four but then when I made the reservation and paid for it, when I looked back at the hotel's website, I realized that I booked a room that showed two twin beds for four. I'm 6 foot, 2 and wouldn't even fit in a twin bed by myself. Let alone with my wife.

So I called to cancel that reservation, so I could rebook. I was nervous because it said all over the place these are final things. It was a Sunday night. I called the number and I was doing some things around the house. I must have been on hold for about 45 minutes, but nonetheless, this gentleman answered and was very, very pleasant, very, very helpful. He was able to cancel the reservation for me. Then I just went ahead and rebooked at another location.

As I read the fine print, I'm sure a lot of it says that these are final transactions. It's not like you're making a reservation and you pay when you get there. They're taking the money right away. So it seems like a lot of them, I thought there was like a no cancellation policy. This hotel I looked at said no cancellations but he was able to do it for me. I never really liked locations that don't allow you to have some sort of cancellation policy because plans change. I wanna get the best price that I can, but sometimes things happen. But it all worked out for me anyways, so I was happy.

So I would definitely tell my friends that TicketsatWork is worth it. The pricing is pretty competitive. Anytime I go to sites like this, I check prices around in comparison. The TicketsatWork price was the best out there for my two selections. So I would definitely recommend it. For a savvy traveler that likes to be able to stay in a nice place and not pay overly priced, I thought it was a great option.

No response received

TicketsatWork

M Hayum, we will be contacting you today to address your concerns and further look into your issue regarding the incoming emails.

Original review: May 4, 2017

My company signed up for their services, so I signed up to see what they offered. Wasn't interested in their offers, so I tried to unsubscribe from their emails. I tried the automated process, and got a notice that I was unsubscribed but kept getting the emails. Sent an email to customer support and got back an email that I was unsubscribed, but I keep getting their emails – more than a week after tech support claimed I was off. Is there any way to actually stop getting their junk?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Someone told me about Tickets at Work and I've been using it for less than a year. And so far so good. I called recently because I booked in CoCo Key and I did not receive my email, so they resent it to me. Service is great and the prices are good. I actually checked the other day where I booked a hotel for $261 and if I book it now, it's like $800, so I'm happy with that. They're great. I like it.

Resolution In Progress

TicketsatWork

Hello Skyler, it was a pleasure speaking to you about your purchase experience, and although an error did not occur, we understand the frustration you expressed in your posting and appreciate your feedback. We are glad you were satisfied with the service provided and are willing to try our site again. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: May 4, 2017

I made my hotel reservations through TicketsatWork for a vacation. I went online, put in my dates and places, and looked up where I need to stay. I picked the one that I wanted and booked it. In the past when I booked hotels, they take the payment at the front desk when I arrive for the trip. I went through the whole process online and it was a bit of a shock having $500 bill show up five months in advance. When I went through the entire process, there was no disclaimer or asterisks or anything that said that they were going to bill upfront.

I talked to a representative but she was not overly helpful. She said, “Well, we can cancel your reservation and give you your refund if you'd like or you could keep it.” I had two options. I was planning on saving for that five months to book the hotel, but I couldn’t cancel it because after this month had gone by, hotel prices had gone up a bit. I would've been paying more money for a hotel, so I rebooked it. I was kind of stuck in there, so I didn’t really appreciate that. On top of that, I had to call three times to get the Disneyland tickets that I bought. I got a confirmation email and number, but the actual tickets were not sent until two or three days before my trip. I was flipping out because I was hopping on a plane in two days and I still didn’t have my ticket but they had already taken my money.

Factual basis uncertain

Hello Trinh,

A member of our team will be reaching out to you today to discuss your complaint and address your concerns. We want to ensure you are satisfied with our service and enjoyed your experience!

Original review: May 3, 2017

When I went through the Tickets at Work website, I was looking around through the different offerings they had. I then purchased hotel reservations from Tickets at Work on the 9th, but I noticed it didn't select the reservation dates that I chose. So I had to spend the next two days giving Tickets at Work a call. The service wasn't great once I made my reservation because I spent two days trying to connect to the customer service. After waiting for 40 minutes each time, I couldn't connect until on the second day around closer to nighttime on my local end. I live in Canada and I called around 10 or 11 o'clock at night, and I finally got through after another 30 minutes of waiting.

It took me a while but I was able to speak to an agent who was able to help me correct the booking. He was nice and helpful. He gave me a lot of details on how to fix the corrections. He gave me the pricings, and he knew I was worried about the cost, and how to fix the error that was happening on the system at the time with regards to my booking. He gave me the email confirmations of the new bookings. But it seems he made a mistake because when I gave the hotel a call to double check and see if the bookings that we made at the time were correct, I wasn't sure if my bookings would still be available or not. Then I found out there's something wrong with my booking.

My hotel reservations that they sent me say that it was booked, but I spoke to the hotel and it's booked on another date, which I wouldn't even be there for. I'm not sure what's going on. It's frustrating because it's through my work that promoted the Tickets at Work website to help find discounted prices. I'm not getting a very good experience and I didn't get the correction until late April 10th. So now I'm having a problem. Because now it's May, and it's getting close to my vacation time. I wouldn't recommend it to my colleagues.

TicketsatWork

Hello Shanmuga, we truly appreciate your feedback on your experience with our Care team, specifically Gabriel. We are glad to hear he was able to provide service to you above and beyond what was expected. We strive very hard to provide you with the ultimate customer service experience. . We hope you will consider recommending us to your coworkers and use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: May 3, 2017

Worked with Gabriel on one of my orders. He was fantastic, went above and beyond to fix the error on my behalf. He was quick and thorough in his work. He immediately put the order on hold, contacted the procurement team and fixed it all in matter of minutes. He basically made my day and it is hard to find such people with customer service in mind these days. Very pleased.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tickets at Work is offered through the company I work for. I’ve used it a few times and I’ll continue using it. One time, I printed out my passes for Universal Studios up in Hollywood. That was a piece of cake. The only thing is we were re-driven to a different entrance where we had to check in. That didn’t take too long but it was a surprise where you can’t just go up to the main gate and show your printout.

I recently used Tickets at Work in Vegas when I took all my sisters up for a helicopter ride. I called and talked to one of their representatives and I was wondering would it be best if I printed them out or she did. She said that she’ll help me right then and there. We went through the process, the dates and other things. I was supposed to get a confirmation email or an email with my tickets, but I didn’t, so I had to call back. It wasn’t that big of a thing but that didn’t quite work out real clean and smooth. I should have printed the tickets out myself without calling. Other than that, it’s been non-hectic. Plus, I got 50 percent off, so that was pretty big. So far, so good.

TicketsatWork

We want to thank you, Manuel, for your feedback on your recent hotel experience with TicketsatWork.com. Our commitment is to provide our customers with the best possible user experience on our site and are always looking on ways to improve our hotel search functionality. Because of your comments, we are researching ways to enhance the hotel offerings on our site. Please consider contacting us personally in the future should you have any questions or require assistance for all your future entertainment and travel needs.

Original review: May 2, 2017

I booked a hotel room in Florida using Tickets at Work, but I ended up canceling. The cost was reasonable. The process of purchasing the tickets was easy and their people were really nice and fine to talk to. The only issue I had was when I got online, it didn't specify the room that I got. The room didn't meet my needs as it was just a standard. I wanted to see what it was and they couldn't tell me. When I called the hotel, it wasn't what I was looking for. Most other websites and travel agencies will tell you the bed size if it's a queen, king or full-size.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It was our first time using TicketsatWork and we booked a hotel in Vegas through them. My aunt works for a company and she realized that they had a discount deal with TicketsatWork which saved us a lot on the hotel that we were looking at. I didn't look at different travel websites apart from Priceline or Orbitz. The only difference was their packages come with flight included as opposed to TicketNetwork. But the prices were fairly the same.

We initially wanted to book online but because we were booking more than one room we were advised by an agent that we should do it over the phone in order to make sure that everything goes through. Jasmine, the agent, was nice. She asked what date we were going and what we were interested in any specific hotel or did we wanna know all of the deals that they had. We had a hotel in mind already so we gave her the names going to each room and she then collected the payment. We received that email quickly. Jasmine advised us that we could go through TicketsatWork for show tickets or anything like that if we decided to add and we did add things to our package. The price was reasonable. We saved more than 50% on the rooms that we booked. I'm buying show tickets through TicketsatWork too as we get closer to our trip date.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was pleased with the service of TicketsatWork. I purchased tickets for a Disney show. I called the 1-800 number and they emailed the voucher, which served as the ticket, once I paid for my order. Their sales reps were very pleasant and helpful. I preferred to talk to a representative than using the website to purchase the tickets because it was my first time using it and it was quicker to call as well. But, it wasn't as much of a discount as I would have expected. Other than that, it was an easy process. I'd definitely tell a friend to check it out as an option to see if it's worth it.

Factual basis uncertain

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak to a member of the management team and indicated you were satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: April 29, 2017

I called the hotel to check on check in/out policies twice and was told based off what I was telling them I needed that I should book my reservation for a particular day. When that 4AM check in time came after being at work for 9 hours then driving another 9 hours that they would NOT honor my reservation until 3pm and they had no rooms available. No manager, no staff until Monday even though it's Saturday and their corporate account holder doesn't even have me in the system for a reservation. Here is the icing on the cake, TicketsatWork is the third party and they can't make the hotel honor the reservation but they can cancel it and refund everything but $25 for their surcharge amount. Why do they keep anything. I did not cancel the reservation or no show, the hotel would not give me the room. Shame on you crooks. No honor among thieves.

TicketsatWork Company Profile