Call now
4.52/5
Based on 294 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call now

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2001, TicketsatWork has been assisting companies in rewarding their employees with exclusive offers for special events, Broadway shows, theme parks and more. We have developed select partnerships with note worthy entertainment brands to provide quality services and lasting memories to our many customers.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 18, 2018

645 TicketsatWork Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

I have used TicketsAtWork on several occasions. Primarily as PayPal is an accepted form of payment, it affords me the opportunity to PLAN in advance and reserve a room while paying off my account balance in installments. However, this past experience is far from acceptable. When contacting customer service (TicketsAtWork 1-800-331-6483) I was informed that the variable rates at which rooms are priced are not reflective of any "exclusivity". This provides a false sense of security when placing an order, i.e. room reservation paid in advance, to the member pricing that would constitute such labeling via the TicketsAtWork.com site.

This sleazy sales tactic has been utilized and obviously worked, e.g. $84 price difference from time of original purchase to checking the site for the same room availability and cost. I do understand that room rates change often. Regardless, the refund policy of "exchanging" one reservation for another while holding firm on a "$25 subject-to-cancellation policy" is a horrible customer service practice. The reason for two stars and not one, I am a firm believer that "there are no mistakes, just lessons". This case has provided clarity to be like everyone else and procrastinate when wanting to book a room for subpar accommodations. Then, complain when I do not receive a five-star room when attempting to pay a two-star price. If not understood, sarcasm is the core of the previous lines. In conclusion, satisfaction definitely far from met.

Hello William,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today regarding your Hotel Reservation. We strive to offer the best discounts possible, especially for Hotel Reservations. The prices listed through our service promote a discount in relation to the current price at the time of booking. We are committed to your satisfaction so we appreciate the opportunity in allowing us to come to a resolution. We thank you for reaching out hope that you consider using TicketsAtWork.com in the future.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolution response: Feb. 13, 2018

After posting my complaint (same day) I received a call to help resolve my issue with TicketsatWork. I appreciate the prompt response and how my problem was solved. I will definitely give them another chance with my future travel plans.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Booked and paid for a hotel room. Realized the month was incorrect, called them to correct it and they would not. Said I could cancel (lose my $200) and re-book (add'l $200). This is an unfair practice. I was not trying to get a refund just correct the date. Is there anything I can do? I already contacted my credit card company.

Hello Pamela,

It was a pleasure speaking with you regarding your Hotel Reservation. We thank you for giving us the opportunity to address this matter with you in reaching a resolution. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

BIGGEST RIP OFF. I am completely disgusted with the way that TicketsatWork scams you if you are dissatisfied with a hotel room. Not only did they advertise false amenities with the hotel, but have not answered my calls or worked out any deal with me as I left the hotel early. I planned to stay at Eden Roc in Miami, which is honestly questionable as to how they are rated 4 stars when your room looks out at cement - but when I worked out a supposed deal with the front desk to pay an early fee to leave and be refunded there was no compensation. It is an absolute scam! Do not use unless you are positive you want to stay at the resort! Overall TicketsatWork ruined my vacation and I will NEVER use again.

Hi Chelsea,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today regarding your experience with this Hotel. We are committed to your satisfaction and are currently working to address this matter for you.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2018

It was the first time I used TicketsAtWork and it was for a Disney show. Purchasing the tickets was very easy. I did it over the phone and the woman helped me through everything. She was fantastic and took her time for me. The pricing was pretty good and it was convenient. I did look and it's a little less expensive than if I did it online. But the convenience and from what I understand the guarantee is a lot better, so I'm more comfortable with that. I would tell my friends to definitely use TicketsAtWork. It's all worth it.

Hi Charles,

We are glad to hear that you had excellent service while purchasing tickets with one of our experience representatives. We hope you had a wonderful time at the Disney show! At Tickets at work we offer tickets at a great value and have a team of experience representatives that truly care about the quality service that they deliver and the experience you have. We are extremely pleased to hear that our service and value have exceeded your expectations! We look forward to hearing from you again soon!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

We finally decided to take our kids to Disney this spring. This will be our families' first trip to Disney. Thinking that by using our corporate discount at TicketsatWork I'm getting a good deal, I purchased the tickets through their website. The retail value for our tickets was showing $1383 while their tickets were $1218 without taxes and fees. Once I went ahead the total was $1358 (11.5 percent increase). I still thought I got a deal saving $30 and 25 gift card from Restaurant.com.

I had no idea that the retail value of the tickets was misrepresented until I decided to print the maps from Disney website, I was shocked to find out that the tickets that I purchased with my corporate discount were $150 more expensive than the Disney price. I thought this was some kind of a mistake and wanted to call TAW customer service but after waiting over 90 minutes for someone to pick up the phone I decided to write the report. Please do your research and don't trust this company because this is a rip-off.

Hi Alisa,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today and I am glad that we were able to address your concerns! We hope you and your family have a wonderful time and the Walt Disney World Parks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 8, 2018

I have never been conned in my life as bad as I was with Plum Benefits TicketsatWork. Me and friend was planning on watching Monday Night Raw 25th anniversary only one night only. We bought the tickets at 4pm. The venue started early at 7:30 pm. After purchasing the tickets I received a confirmation that it was paid and my tickets will be sent in another email. An hour past and I didn’t receive any tickets. I waited until 6pm still no tickets received. I called the company which placed you on hold or has a call back function. I was on hold for 30 mins then I called again and left a call back number. I was worried because the amount of money I spent was 388.00 in total. I left for the venue waiting for a call back. Paid for an Uber from Brooklyn. My friend came from Long Island.

As soon as we got there it was 730 and they started letting people in. We could get in because no ticket was sent. As I got frustrated I kept calling with no response from the company. It was now 8pm the venue started. We missed the best part of the show which was Stone Cold Steve Austin. I emailed and called several times again. Still no response. At 9 pm we decided either we go home or go to a bar and watch it. We ended up looking on Vivid Seats for tickets which we got and paid and they sent the tickets within 5 mins. Meanwhile Plum Benefits still hasn’t sent anything or responded. Tell me how Plum Benefits calls me at 11 pm when the venue is over. I got frustrated with them and ask for a refund.

Rudely the customer service rep told me there is no refunds. They send the tickets. They had no proof to show me as they keep stating they sent. I didn’t receive anything up to this date posting. I ask to speak to a supervisor. He said he can’t do nothing but give me a voucher for 100. I was upset because I didn’t receive anything and they took my money. He also stated they have trouble with certain email address, but how was I able to receive a confirmation. After excuse after excuse from the company I figure I would never buy from them or recommend them to anybody again. Don’t get scammed. I’m sure you can get better service else.

Hi Steven,

We are sorry to hear that our service fell short of your expectations and that there may have been a complication receiving your tickets to the event. We truly care about every guests experience and the service you receive and as such a member of our quality assurance team has reached out to you and provided a resolution. We want to thank you for allowing us to resolve this for you and we would like to offer you the opportunity to try us again in the near future!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I just felt like I was thrown off the rollercoaster ride. I keep getting their emails for "this great offer" to see the new Cirque du Soleil: Volta show. The tickets that "start at $47" doesn't exist. I thought it's okay I'll pay a little more for a better section anyway. Something just wasn't sitting right so I searched again and found that for the same tickets I am paying $68 more! I immediately called them and they said "you are encourage to do your own research before purchasing". Oh my God, you call yourselves a benefits website??? To trust that I am getting the best offer out there?? The "benefits" in your business name is for yourselves not us. What a shame. I will make sure everyone knows about this.

Hello Yee,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today regarding your tickets to Volta by Cirque du Soleil. We are happy that we were able to reach a favorable resolution regarding this matter and hope that you consider to use TicketsAtWork.com again in the near future!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

Bought tickets for the 2018 Pro Bowl for the "50 Yard Line Club". Called and was told before I purchased the tickets that this would be by the 50 Yard Line because there is no description of anything on their website. I did not receive my tickets until the morning of, which is very unsettling. Then I received tickets with someone else's name and the "Indoor Club" which was not what I asked for. After spending 500$ for my anniversary on these tickets that were incorrect, I went and bought new tickets on the 50 Yard line and did not use those. The company will not issue my money back and said those were the correct tickets. If I wanted to sit inside at the "Indoor Club" I would have purchased those tickets. Clarify your ticket choices and give people what they paid for. Never again will I use this website.

Hello Nicole,

It was a pleasure speaking to you this week regarding your Pro Bowl Tickets that were purchased through our Preferred Access platform. We understand that a member of our Quality Assurance team has reached out and a resolution was reached regarding this inquiry. We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork.com and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I've used TicketsatWork twice already. First time was for Disneyland tickets and the second time was for Universal Studios tickets. Their purchasing process was awesome. I basically just called the number because I don't like doing the online stuff and I spoke to the person and told them what I was looking for. They told me it was available and then I purchased them.

I received the Disneyland ticket longer. But it still tells you beforehand, like a day or two at the most. And the ones for Universal are actually instant. As soon as I paid for them I received the email within five minutes. The prices are great. For the season passes I got for Universal they actually offered a 12-month season pass versus the six-month that's offered on their actual official website and it was $30 cheaper. And I got an extra four months. I would recommend TicketsatWork. Their tickets are a lot cheaper and they have better options.

Hi Saul,

We are glad that you have had great experiences with our representatives when making your purchases for Disneyland and Universal. Our experienced representatives don’t just offer tickets at a great value, they truly care about the quality service that they deliver and the experience you have. We are extremely pleased to hear that our service and value have exceeded your expectations! We are also very grateful to have a strong partnership with Universal which allows us to offer season passes to Universal Hollywood Studios at a great value! Thank you for choosing tickets at work and we hope to hear from you soon!

Resolution response: Feb. 6, 2018

After posting on 1/31/2018 I was contacted over the phone on 2/1/2018 by a manager who apologizes for the situation and offered a full refund. Even though our trip was not enjoyed to the fullest I am relieved that we were refunded the amount to my credit card. The manager stated that it was a simple human mistake that the employee who made my transaction sent me the email with the tickets but also sent them to another buyer purchasing the same amount of tickets. Sad this situation didn't get resolved right away but glad they owned up to their mistake. Updated my rating to two stars because they resolved the issue. I am glad that a friend told me about consumer affairs because if it wasn't for this post I would have had to continue making payments to my credit card in hopes to pay the tickets and the accumulated interest charges.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

Last year we planned to finally be able to take our 3 girls on a family trip to Disneyland. This was the first time going to Disney for my mom, brother, husband and my 3 girls. I had only gone once before. I was a full-time nursing school student and was super excited for a nice vacation with my family. My husband decided to purchase all of our tickets through his job that had discounted prices through ticketsatwork.com. We all had to get a week off approved by our different jobs and everything else that goes with vacation planning. We drove over 500 miles with super excited girls only to find out that ALL of our tickets did not work. I was beyond crushed to see their faces when the lady told us that those tickets were already used.

We walked out of the line and I immediately called the customer service number for TicketsatWork. I was on hold for over 40 minutes still standing outside the Disney gates with my disappointed family only to be told by multiple representatives that the tickets are non refundable and since they showed up as used there was nothing that could be done. No refund or anything was given. Actually the manager who I spoke to told me to talk to someone at Disney and that was my best bet. At this point with tears in my eyes my husband and I decided to go and purchase tickets at the gate with our credit cards since our girls had been complaining for an hour that they wanted to go into Disneyland.

At the ticket booth in Disneyland I asked if there was anything they could do about our situation and they said they were genuinely sorry by that because TicketsatWork is not an authorized Disneyland seller. There was nothing that could be done. The rest of the trip was not as happy as planned having to think about how we got robbed by TicketsatWork. Sometimes a discounted ticket isn't always a good thing. I ended up paying twice the amount and couldn't even fully enjoy our first Disney trip thinking about the nightmare that TicketsatWork had put us through. Please think twice before using them.

Hi Adriana,

We value every customer and the experience that you have. We are sorry to hear that your trip to Disneyland did not go as planned and that the tickets were unable to scan when you arrived to Disneyland. We strive to ensure that quality service is always delivered and as such, a member of our quality assurance team has reached out to you to provide a resolution.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I did a two-day park offer with TicketsatWork. I spoke with a service rep and it was great. They were very informational and helped us by getting the two-day park offer instead of just getting the one-day for both parks. It saved me a little bit more money. The purchasing process was easy, but I ended up purchasing tickets from Disneyland later on and TicketsatWork didn’t have the same special as the Disney tickets because I couldn’t do the fast pass. That made it kind of discouraging because the tickets I bought from Disney was for my oldest daughter. My little ones and I had to stand in line when my oldest one had the fast pass on her ticket.

Aside from that, purchasing from TicketsatWork was still easier for us. The prices are fair. It’s a little bit lower than Disney so it saved me some money. Also, I've never had any poor service from TicketsatWork. I use them about once a year because we take our family vacations once a year to Disney World or Disneyland. I turned everyone on to TicketsatWork and told them to call TicketsatWork's number if they plan on saving some money.

Hi Antoine,

We are glad that you had a great experience when purchasing your two-day park ticket for Disneyland. We hope you had a great time at Disneyland and are sorry to hear that you were unable to set up the fast pass. For Disneyland, the MaxPass must be purchased separately. Here is a great link that explains how to utilize fast pass in the park or how to purchase MaxPass for use with the Disneyland app on one’s mobile device: https://disneyland.disney.go.com/guest-services/fastpass/ & https://disneyland.disney.go.com/guest-services/maxpass/. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and are thrilled that you would recommend our service to others! We hope to continue providing you great service and value for years to come!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I purchased tickets for the Justin Timberlake concert at The Capital One Arena in Washington, DC, using the TicketsatWork website and I was a bit hesitant because the ticket prices seemed too good to be true. I purchased two tickets in an area that was marked 115 (in purple) between section 111 and section 211 on the left hand side of the stage. The details matter because there is a section 115 that is a rearview that is behind the stage and I would never intentionally purchase tickets in that section. So when I get my email confirmation it states that I have two tickets in Section 115 row X (rearview section). I immediately go to the Capital One Arena website and see that there is no area marked 115 on the left hand side and that the only section marked 115 is in the rearview. See attached image for seating details. So I then call the customer service number to clarify my recent purchase and I wait on the queue line for 1 hour.

I finally speak to a representative named Swanda who was a bit rude and condescending and explained my ticket dilemma and she puts me on hold for 30 minutes stating her computer powered off and when she finally gets back on the line she states she can't view my ticket information and states even if there were an issue that my purchased tickets were non refundable.

I then get off the phone with her and call the customer service line back and I'm on hold for maybe 20 minutes and I speak to Jennifer another customer service representative. I notify Jennifer that the tickets I purchased and the tickets are received are not in the same section and that I needed an explanation on the matter at hand or my money back. She then puts me on a long hold not once but twice because she said she had to discuss the matter with her operational manager. We ended the call with her telling me that even if I'm seated in section 115 rearview they are still good seats.

She also proceeded to tell me that I can dispute the matter but it's a 99.99% chance that my dispute would get denied and she emphasized that point three times. My total time on the phone with her was over 70 minutes. In the end I wasted 3 hours of my life and my time that I cannot get back and I'm stuck with a purchase of two section 115 rearview tickets that I did not choose to purchase seating wise. The customer service representatives could use better training because I hung out with both representatives feeling like they were saying, "Yup, we screwed you over and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it." So to whomever is reading this... Do not use this company! Signed a very dissatisfied and disappointed customer.

Hi Sandra,

We appreciate the feedback and are sorry to hear that there was a discrepancy with the section that was purchased for Justin Timberlake. A member of our quality assurance team has reached out to you and provided a resolution. We hope to continue business with you in the future as we pride ourselves in providing quality service and delivering great experiences. We hope you have a wonderful time at the Justin Timberlake concert!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I started using TicketsatWork a couple of months ago and their prices are better than other sites. I've already used them 4 times and I recently purchased some New York Show tickets and then also a hotel for Florida. Everything went very smoothly and the website was very easy to navigate. The first time I did it, I spoke to a customer service representative who provided excellent service. She was very helpful and she actually took care of everything for me because I was having a hard time figuring it out on my own. Then on the other times, I did it on my own. I would recommend TicketsatWork for the convenience and the price.

Hi Denise,

We are glad to hear that our service and prices have exceeded your expectations! From New York to Florida or wherever life’s adventures take you, we hope you had a great time and are glad we could help! We take pride in your ability to easily navigate our website and we are grateful to hear that the process has been smooth. We appreciate you taking the time to review our service and hope to continue providing you great value and service in the future.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

We purchased our park tickets from TicketsatWork when we went to Orlando Disney World. We went online and their website was easy to use. Apparently, there are certain tickets that you had to call in. I had a question about the multi-day tickets and their rep said I can either go back to the website to do it or she would be happy to set them up for me, and she went ahead and did it for me over the phone. The location that we went to go pick up the tickets was very convenient and it was on the way to the park too. I've got in and out of there real quick.

Their service was very good. We used them about four years ago to buy tickets for Universal and my wife has bought movie tickets off of them too, and the experience has always been good. Their prices were really good too. The Universal was a very good discount. The Disney was not as good but it was still a good discount. We looked around before because my wife has a discount program and my company has a discount program, we compare them both and hers is better. So far, everything was quick and easy. Others should definitely check them out and use them.

Hi Robert,

We are very pleased to hear that you always receive very good service when you call in to Tickets at Work! We hope you and your family had a magical experience at the Walt Disney World Parks! We are also happy to know that our tickets have offered a great value to you and your family and hope that we can continue to deliver this great value for years to come!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2018

I got my tickets online from Tickets at Work and their website is cool. Their price could have got gotten elsewhere.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to review our website, we are glad you like it!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

When trying to purchase tickets for Cirque du Soleil they only would allow me to purchase one ticket because apparently they are sold out? But they aren’t and had plenty available seats on the actual Cirque site. Then I tried to purchase hotel nights in Napa and it was wayyyy more expensive on www.ticketsatwork.com than every other site including the actual hotel site. On top the purchases made on the rip off TicketsatWork site are not refundable but all the other sites were. Wasted my time. Don’t use this company!

Hello Deana,

Thank you for contacting TicketsAtWork.com.

We, as a third party ticket Reseller, are provided a finite supply of seats to events such as Cirque du Soleil in order to provide you with the best deals possible. Our inventory may not be an exhaustive list of available seats as the venue may retain a certain level of inventory to be able to sell through their own channels at full price. We work hard to ensure that we only sell the number of tickets that we have available to avoid displacement of your party.

While most of our products are offered at significant discounts, there may be certain instances where the prices of our products are slightly above the prices offered through our site. For many of the same reasons listed above, we are allocated a certain number of rooms that we can offer at a discounted rate. Above this, on our site we actually offer refundable and non-refundable hotel reservations, depending on the option that you choose throughout the booking process. Generally speaking the non-refundable option is usually slightly cheaper than the refundable option as you are assuming the risk of the booking being non-refundable.

We hope that we were able to clarify any confusion and hope that you consider using TicketsAtWork.com again in the near future.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

It was my first-time use Tickets at Work and it's good, and easy to use. They have a lower price compared to others. Their site randomly assigns the seats. I wanted to see if there is a way to pick a seat so I called in. They explained to me that the computer randomly picks it. Their rep was actually very nice. She multiple times tried to see if I would get a different section. She tried different things. She suggested that I set a certain amount of tickets and she was going to do the same thing. She was on the phone with me for a few minutes trying to see if it would land on a section I like.

Hi Gabriel,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our service and are extremely pleased to hear that our sales representative went above and beyond to assist you! One of the things we do is offer tickets at a great value and the other thing we do is truly care about the service you receive and the experience you have. We take fun seriously and hope the purchase made through us leads to an unforgettable experience! Thank you for choosing Tickets at work, we hope to hear from you soon!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

Tickets at Work was perfect. We bought tickets to Six Flags from them and that was my first purchase. It was through our employer. We decided to call last minute, but it was great. I did it online first. I then called them to confirm that I did it right. I was given an excellent quality of service. A rep and I stayed in contact via email to ensure I got everything. We were then on the road and she said, “I’ll wait with you on the phone” to make sure that I got the information that I needed to have at the gate. The price of the tickets saved us a lot of money, too.

I looked into finding rates for Disney Orlando. Because I was worried about what I was clicking and wanted to do some comparison shopping, I emailed them about tickets and told them what I wanted, like how many people and the ages. I asked if they could send me their best deals that included flight, hotel, and tickets, and all I got was an email that said, “You need to call the office.” I got a little confused and that was not good. I don't know if that's their policy, but I would just rather do it via email. Nonetheless, I would tell friends to try Tickets at Work and see if they like them. I would recommend them.

Hi Peggy,

We are glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with your purchase for Six Flags. We are glad that you were able to purchase tickets at a great value and hope you had a great time at Six Flags. Our guests can either make purchases directly online or they can call one of our experienced representatives to assist them and book their order. Unfortunately we do not yet offer flight accommodations but our product portfolio is ever expanding. Thank you for taking the time to review our service and we hope to serve you again soon!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I just bought Harlem Globetrotters tickets through TicketsatWork. It was an easy process. I just called because I was scared to do it online and they helped me out. It's also a nice little benefit to have for my job.

Hi Kimberly,

We are glad you were able to speak to one of our experienced representatives to assist with your purchase for Harlem Globetrotters tickets. We hope you have a wonderful time at the event! No worries, we encourage our guests to make purchases in the most comfortable way be that online or by phone. If by phone, our experience representatives are available 7 days a week from 8:30am-2:00 EST, and would be extremely grateful to take your call! We thank you for taking the time to review our service and hope to hear from you soon!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I went on the TicketsAtWork site and searched for Rockettes. Once I found the tickets, I called and asked how the process went. It was my first time buying seating tickets off there, so I wanted to be sure it’d be together. They said whatever available tickets they had would be what I'd get, and it'd be next to each other. I went ahead and bought the tickets over the phone. The rep was very good and he answered all my questions. He also made me feel confident in buying the tickets right away. The price was nice and buying was super easy. It was definitely worth it. I was checking different prices as well while I was on there to make sure it was the best deal, and it was.

Hi Chelsea,

We are glad to hear that you had a great experience purchasing tickets for the Radio City Rockettes! Our strong partnership with the Radio City Rockettes allows us to be able to provide their tickets to you at a great value and we hope you enjoyed the show. We appreciate your feedback and are glad that we have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to having the opportunity to provide you great value and quality service in the near future!

Customer increased Rating by 3 stars! Resolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

My husband and I saw an offer at TicketsatWork through his employer portal for the Broadway show Aladdin in New York. When we called the number to ask about the type of seats available, the lady we spoke with said that we would get the best orchestra/mezzanine seats that were available at the time of purchase. When we asked where the orchestra seats started, she said that they started at row L, sometimes row M for Orchestra and starting at row BB for Mezzanine. We checked Ticketmaster.com before purchasing and saw that there were plenty of seats in Orchestra starting at row L and Mezzanine level starting at row AA. So we processed the order and waited.

Today we received an email with our seats and saw that they were for Row V. At first I thought that maybe all the rows before V were already sold out but then I checked Ticketmaster again and there were plenty of seats starting at row M so I don't understand how they determine "best available seats" when clearly there are seats available in row M and rows closer to the stage than row V. Had we been told more accurately where the seat range would actually be, we wouldn't have been surprised. This is highly deceptive practice by TicketsatWork. I tried calling customer service and have been on hold for 2 hours now. I would like a refund for these tickets or replacement for the tickets located closer like row M and N.

Hello Mindy,

We strive to achieve 5 star service so we regret to hear that we have fallen short of your expectations. We understand that a member of our quality assurance team has reached out to you and is currently working to resolve this matter favorably. The Quality Assurance team will continue to update you as we work to secure a final resolution.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I made an online purchase from Tickets at Work for tickets for Universal in Orlando, Florida. Their website is easy to maneuver around in and it was a good experience. However, the explanation on the website wasn't clear and I had a few questions so I contacted them and the rep I spoke to was very good, walked me through the purchase, and made me feel more comfortable about buying the ticket. Also, I did a lot of searching and Tickets at Work had the lowest price I could find. I would definitely recommend this company.

Hi Connie!

Thank you for sharing your experience with our service! It is our goal to provide a seamless process when placing an order so that you spend less time behind a computer and more time getting ready for your trip. We are happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations! We hope that you have/had a great time at Universal Orlando and look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2018

People should look into TicketsAtWork. We purchased a Broadway Show from there online and it was straightforward. But we actually ended up calling. Their service is good.

Hi Paul,

We are glad to hear that you received great service while making your purchase for Broadway tickets! We thank you for choosing Tickets at Work and hope to provide you great quality service and value in the near future!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

Tickets at Work has a great service and great prices. Purchasing tickets was quick and easy, and doing it online was simple. They have a user-friendly website. But I had to call in because it would take them 48 hours for me to get the tickets and we’re actually going the next day. I’ve also already referred them to others.

Hi Samantha,

We are glad to hear that our service exceeded your expectations and that the purchase process was quick and efficient. We appreciate you taking the time to review our service and are grateful that you have referred us to others. We thank you for choosing Tickets at work and hope to see you back soon!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I got tickets to Magic Mountain in California from TicketsatWork. I just gave them a call and it was the night before and was like 10 PM. She stayed on the phone with me until I actually got my email confirmation with the tickets just to print them out or use it on my mobile device. Everything was pretty quick, simple, and efficient. My interaction with their rep was excellent and she's helpful. They definitely saved me a little bit of money over what I have to spend if I just bought them via the Magic Mountain directly. TicketsatWork wasnt' the first site I used. I've used a couple of different other places but TicketsatWork one is fine. I'd tell my friends to definitely check it out for sure.

Hello Christian,

We are happy to hear that we have met your expectations with this purchase. We thank you for sharing your experience and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I got Universal theme park tickets from TicketsAtWork, and the quality of the service was very good. It wasn’t that much of a discount though. I thought it’d be closer to 10% but it was only about 4%. The big thing was trying to get the corporate code to sign in to TicketsAtWork. I had to talk to two different representatives to get the corporate code. The first one didn’t know and then I had to call back. So that wasn’t so straightforward. They have different names and databases depending on one's institution. But it was very easy once I got the corporate code. Doing it online was straightforward.

Hi Steven,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our service! We strive to provide a seamless booking process so we are happy to hear that we have met your expectations. We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork.com for your entertainment needs!

Resolution response: Jan. 19, 2018

I was contacted by ticketsatwork and was offered a full refund, Dane was very kind and took my concerns very seriously to make sure that I was satisfied. I am pleased with the level of customer service offered now, although I still wish that it had come earlier, although Dane also addressed this as well.

Thank you for listening and for rectifying the situation. I will try ticketsatwork again and review again based on that experience, but they definitely deserve a second chance.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I made a reservation through ticketatwork.com, and they sent me a confirmation that they had my request and said that they would email me again with the hotel reservation after my card was charged. My card was charged and I received no hotel confirmation. When I arrived at the hotel they had no idea who I was, they had no reservation for me and they had not received any payment for my room from TicketsatWork. My card still has the 80 dollar charge that was used to pay for the room though. I tried calling but was put on a long hold and was told they would call me back, but I personally didn't receive a call.

I had to make another reservation at the hotel, effectively paying twice for one room. I tried emailing them and they said that reservations are nonrefundable, which would be fine IF THEY EVER HAD ACTUALLY MADE THE RESERVATION WITH THE HOTEL. I emailed back weeks ago and never received any further communication. Be careful when booking through them, you might not actually have a reservation, the hotel also said that they had issues with TicketsatWork in the past as well. I paid 160 dollars for what should have only been 80, and received no customer service for a mistake on the fault of the company. I am very disappointed and will not be using them again.

Hi Katherine,

Your feed back is greatly appreciated and we are sorry to hear that there was a discrepancy with your reservation. A member of our Quality Assurance team has reached out to you and provided you with a resolution. We care about the service you receive and aim to always deliver quality service. We hope to continue to provide you with great value and quality service in the future.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I bought tickets for Disney World from Tickets at Work. I gave them a call, told them which tickets I wanted, and they placed the order. Right after they sent me a confirmation email, I got the tickets from my email to print them out. Speaking to a representative at Tickets at Work was fast and the rep knew all the stuff. It was a great customer service. I have purchased from them a year before and last year, too. In the past, it was a week before I went to the park. This time, I placed the order on the date right before I needed the tickets so I had to call them. I needed to place the order on the web at least 48 hours before I go and use the ticket, else they couldn't do the confirmation. There was a discount and even if it was not a big discount, there was some savings there. I had a great experience with Tickets at Work. And though not to all the people I know, I would tell my co-workers to use their website.

Hi Yimling,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service, we hope you and your family had a wonderful time at the Walt Disney World parks! We take pride in the experience that you receive and strive to ensure that we deliver quality service every time! We are glad that we have exceeded your expectations and look forward to continuing to provide you great service and value!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I am a the front desk of the hotel that I reserved. Manager said that reservation was for a month earlier. So I tried to call customer service to clarify the misunderstanding. But there was no answer and queue line was over 2 hours. (Plus they said they would call but never did.) Meanwhile I have spent my whole afternoon trying to fix this problem. And had to make another reservation at another hotel. All these while spending my money of my phone which is not from the US.

Hello Claudio,

Thank you for reaching out to TicketsAtWork.com. It was a pleasure speaking with you today and we are happy to hear that we were able to reach a resolution. We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork.com and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I’m used to getting tickets from TicketsatWork. I’m always pleased. I recently purchased tickets for a show in Atlanta with the Fox Theatre. And prior to that, I did Cirque du Soleil. I wish they had more things more often in different places and a little more variety of events, though. Other than that, it’s a user-friendly site and I’ve never had any problem using it.

Hi Topaz,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our service! We are glad to hear that you have been able to experience so many great events. We are providing more things more often with a product offering that is expanding daily! From our website one has the option of choosing the city they will be visiting which will provide the product offering specific to that city and yes we even have international locations too! Now with the addition of preferred access we now have even more access to concerts, sports and major events. Thank you for using TicketsAtWork.com and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

TicketsatWork Company Information

www.ticketsatwork.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use