4.3/5 (84 ratings)

About TicketsatWork

Corporate benefits provider TicketsatWork offers products, services and entertainment benefits to client-members. Members have access to travel and entertainment benefits such as theme parks, hotels, sporting events and performance entertainment. Based in Florida, TicketsatWork maintains partnerships with Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resorts, SeaWorld Parks and entertainers nationwide. Members have access to 365-day customer support services.

Pros

• Multiple travel & entertainment deals
  • 365-day customer support
  • No direct cost or sales minimum

Cons

• Not responsible for products/service
  • No refunds

Bottom Line

TicketsatWork is a corporate benefits provider with an emphasis on travel and entertainment discounts. Members can access a variety of products and services with multiple benefits and corporate rewards.

Top TicketsatWork Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I was very dissatisfied with the way a cancellation was being handled, then along came Customer service manager Richard S. Everything has been made right, and it was good to talk ...

Verified

Everything went smoothly and I had the tickets within less than 10 minutes in my email. Now I'm going to purchase more from TicketsatWork and whenever I'm going to do anything, I'...

What is TicketsatWork?

TicketsatWork is an online corporate benefits provider that specializes in providing discounts for entertainment and travel purchases. Managers and human resources professionals interested in enrolling their company with TicketatWork’s program can complete an online form. Once the company is enrolled, its employees have access to a variety of products and services that can be securely purchased through TicketsatWork.com.

Employees at member companies can find discounts, offers and vouchers and make purchases on TicketatWork’s website using their employer’s corporate code. Tickets and vouchers are then mailed, shipped or emailed. Members may have access to preferred seating at specific venues that partner with TicketsatWork. Refunds are not available.

TicketsatWork costs

There are no direct costs or sales minimums for corporate membership to TicketsatWork. Members and employees have access to products, services, discounts and offers that can be purchased through its website using a credit card.

Companies can purchase employee rewards and incentives, such as gift cards or hotel stays to recognize, motivate or encourage employees. These purchases range from $5 to $500. A 6.5% or more cost is added to the purchase amount to cover taxes and fees specific to the applicable state.

TicketsatWork FAQ

What kind of discounts are available through TicketsatWork?
TicketsatWork membership provides access to discounts and offers for travel and entertainment through partnerships. Members and employees can find deals for theme parks, Broadway shows, concerts, hotels, movie tickets, attractions and special events. Some discounts are exclusive to TicketsatWork through its partnerships with entertainment brands like Universal Orlando Resort.
How do companies become partners with TicketsatWork?
Human resources professionals or managers can complete an online form on TicketsatWork’s website to have a representative contact them and provide more information. TicketsatWork then assesses your company and makes an approval decision. Once approved, your company and employees have access to a variety of products, services and entertainment deals.
Is TicketsatWork expensive?
There is no direct cost or sales minimum for membership. Once a member, your company can purchase numerous products and services through TicketsatWork’s website. Corporate rewards and incentives can range from $5 to $500 for hotel stays or gift cards. Employees have additional access to the website through their employer’s specific corporate code and can purchase products and services.
Is TicketsatWork worth it?
Depending on your corporate culture and your company’s current benefit packages, TicketsatWork may provide engaging corporate rewards and incentives along with access to entertainment and travel deals. There are no direct costs or sales minimums for membership. Discounts and offers are exclusively offered for members.

Is TicketsatWork legit?

TicketsatWork is a legitimate way to provide benefits to a company’s employees. More than 40,000 companies work with TicketsatWork for corporate benefits, rewards and incentives. Through operating partnerships, TicketsatWork provides multiple products and services that range from home essentials and electronics to health and automotive services. TicketsatWork’s main focus, however, is providing travel and entertainment offers and discounts.

TicketsatWork Reviews

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

Back in July, I seen we have an employee benefit of purchasing tickets at a discount through Tickets at Work. My husband's birthday was coming up so I decided to use that benefit and purchase him tickets to an event in October. That event was on this past Sunday October 11, 2021. The confirmation I received said I should receive the tickets around October 6th. By October 8th – I still hadn’t received anything so I reached out to Tickets at work and that is when things went wrong.

On my first call to Tickets at Work – the customer service rep told me I needed to contact the vendor, Ticketmaster. They gave me a number for them and told me to call them back if I had any issues with Ticketmaster. So I called that number and the call center gave the closed message all day even though their hours of operations were 9am-8pm on Saturdays. Since I couldn’t call anyone – I went to the ticketmaster website and submitted a contact form. While I waited for a response to the contact form – I reached back out to Tickets at Work (as instructed). They told me they were going to send an urgent request to the vendor as well and I would get a confirmation of that request.

An hour went by and I did not get the confirmation. So, I called Tickets at Work again to inquire if that request had been sent. The rep I got that time said she sent the request and sent me the confirmation of that to me while I was on the phone with her. She also said the request could take some time so to give it until the following morning (which was the morning of the event).

Later that afternoon, I did get a response from Ticketmaster that said – “Thank you for reaching out to us about your event. Our apologies for any inconvenience. We'd love to help, but it looks like you purchased your tickets from the box office or another ticketing provider, and you'll need to contact them for a refund. If you don't recall where you got your tickets, we recommend checking with your financial institution and as they should be able to point you in the right direction. If you need anything else we are always here for you just reply back to this email or visit Ticketmaster.com.”

At this point (Sunday Morning) I called Tickets at Work customer service again. The gentlemen I got this time tried a lot of different things. He even went as far as to login to the website with my email and password and take screenshots to prove that the tickets were not there. About 1 hour before the event – I informed the gentlemen that I appreciated everything but at that point – there was no way we would make it to the event on time even if the tickets showed up. He agreed and said he would send in the refund request with all of the information he had.

Today – I got an email from Tickets at Work letting me know that there was nothing they could do because the vendor says they sent the tickets so no refund would be issued. So, I spent most of my weekend on the phone with customer service reps for tickets to an event that we still missed and they are telling me I am also out the $516. A month later and Tickets At Work is still refusing to process a refund. Their reasoning is the vendor they used says they sent the ticket link via email so there is nothing they can do.

I am not arguing that whatever vendor this is sent an email – I am telling them that I never got whatever email was sent and I never got the tickets and spent days on the phone leading up to it trying to get them with no success. A Tickets at Work CSR even logged into my account with my email and password where the tickets should have been and took screenshots showing there was nothing.

As a Regional Manager for Operations for a company that is primarily driven by customer service - this whole experience disgusts me. I have contacted my HR Director and due to this experience my company is removing Tickets at Work from our Benefits Site altogether. I hope everyone here thinks twice before purchasing from tickets at work because they have demonstrated no accountability for the vendors they choose to work with.

TicketsatWork response

We apologize about this football matter and have a manager looking into this to see what occurred. You will definitely be notified on what we find out.

Get buying tips about Employee Incentive Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2021

ANNOYED CUSTOMER!!!! I used TicketsAtWork through my employer to book TWO separate REFUNDABLE hotel reservations at two different vacation cities. Upon reading the shady reviews about other people's hotel reservations not going through with ticketsatwork, I decided to cancel them and rebook directly with the hotel. TicketsAtWork refused to refund my credit card, instead, giving me a credit voucher. I don’t want a credit voucher, I want my money back in my original method of payment. When I booked my reservations, it specifically said “refundable.” Now they won’t give me a refund but giving me credit vouchers instead. Credit vouchers are practically worthless if I’m not going to use TicketsAtWork ever again due to their poor customer service.

Resolution response: Nov. 12, 2021

Consumer Affairs was very responsive and helpful.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

I purchased two tickets over the phone to Busch Gardens Williamsburg, because the online system wasn't processing the payment. While making the purchase over the phone, I was never informed that it was nonrefundable. Looking back, online it’s in very small print that it’s nonrefundable. Within two hours, I received an email from Busch Gardens saying that the tickets were each $50 cheaper than what TicketsatWork was offering (>$100 price difference). I immediately called TicketsatWork to either get a refund or price adjustment and was told that it needed to be approved through Busch Gardens (which when I spoke to Busch Gardens they said there should be no issue with issuing the refund).. I was told by TicketsatWork that it was denied.. Even still, it’s a discounted site, and purchasing the tickets through Busch gardens would have been more than $100 cheaper because of the promotion.

I repeatedly asked to speak to someone else, and was told someone else would call. I then submitted an online cancellation request. Only to receive an email saying that they would process it and get back to me, but to note “If you have made a request for a refund and a cancellation is approved by our partners, your refund will be issued in the form of a Credit Voucher.” Again, I was never informed when on the phone that it would be a credit voucher.

In short, I spoke to multiple people over the phone with multiple failures in communication. I was never told while making the purchase that the it was nonrefundable and I was never told while processing the refund that it would be in the form of a credit voucher. I called back and cancelled the refund process, because I didn’t want a credit voucher… I would never suggest purchasing tickets through them. I’ve purchased tickets/hotels through third party sellers and have never had so many issues/lack of communications.

TicketsatWork response

We apologize about this matter and will investigate this matter as well with the partner.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

We purchased tickets for March of 2020 for Disney. It was shut down due to COVID. They extended the credit to Sept. 2020. I was able to get it extended to Dec. 2020 but our 5 tickets aren't showing up. I find this odd because we were a party of 11 traveling together and the 4 other peoples tickets were updated. At first TicketsatWork refuses to give us any credit. I asked to speak to a supervisor and didn't but was told that the supervisor submitted a request to use the tickets this December. So we will see. This trip was for the adoption of a young lady we took in 2 years prior and adopted as a teenager. COVID delayed this all as it did the world. Disney is on her bucket list and we really cut corners to make this happen for her. It is so sad if this doesn't happen after all she has been through. DCFS and her trauma past is terrible and now for her #1 dream to be shot down makes us ill. So we will see what Tickets at Works reply is in 72 hours.

TicketsatWork response

We have a team looking into this matter to see what the partner is willing to do. We will definitely let you know what we find out about this situation. Thank You.

Resolution response: Nov. 5, 2021

Richard S. called me to fix things. I appreciate that.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2021

I booked a hotel and made sure to choose the "refundable" booking. But after I booked it, the confirmation email said I would be penalized 100% if I cancelled after a certain date. But it was already past that date. I called and they said I was already pay the cancellation period. Then why did the website say "refundable" before I booked? I guess you have to read a lot of fine print. I'm not going to book hotels with this website again. Oh, and I couldn't find a way to even try and cancel or find an answer through the website. I had to call customer service and go through the phone menu system.

TicketsatWork response

It was great speaking to you and I am glad that the hotel issue got resolved. If you need anything else please let me know. Thank You.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

I purchased a hotel reservation and on my order summary there was no resort fee. I even called the customer service number and they let me know I did not have to pay any other extra fees but as I checked in they ask me for resort fee. Nothing on the order summary stated anything about resort fee. I also book my sister another room. It was a little lower rate. On her order summary there was a resort fee. Please refund the 204.00. It was not clear on my order summary. That is not fair. I have all the documents.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

I booked a reservation with them and it was for a future stay. The hotel I booked is closed and I need to cancel this TicketsatWork reservation. As the third party company with Expedia, they were not able to make the decision on a timely manner. As of this writing it's more than 1 month and I'm still waiting for a resolution. They keep giving me excuses and tell me me I can't cancel this reservation bec. It was non refundable. I will not use this Company again in the future. They only book through Expedia Extranet and does not have any authority to make cancellation or changes to your reservation.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

Placed a hotel reservation and was denied entry to the hotel after already paying a hotel recovery fee to Tickets At Work. Neither company has yet to refund me my money. Very poor customer service takes forever for anyone to respond to you. Do yourself a favor and don’t use!

TicketsatWork response

We apologize about the hotel recovery fee matter. We will have a manager investigate this matter with the hotel and supplier. Thanks

Original review: Oct. 14, 2021

I have been working with Tickets at Work to resolve a very simple issue with a duplicate charge at the Comfort Inn of Rocky Mount, NC. I booked and paid through Tickets at Work. I was also charged when I checked out. I provided both the hotel and TAW detailed information regarding the issue and even attempted to resolve the issue through Comfort Inn myself with no success. It has been over 1 month and the issue still remains unresolved and I am still out of almost $200 for the duplicate charges. The hotel said they never received the payment from TAW. I am very disappointed, and this is very unacceptable. I will be contacting my Corporate office to report the service quality and inability to resolve a simple issue. This is ridiculous.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I would not recommend purchasing any tickets for shows through this site. I purchased tickets in March for a December show. I have yet to receive the tickets and they will only mail out 3 days before the show. I can no longer go, they won't refund or send me the tickets now. If I purchased the tickets, I should receive the product. Like I said, I wouldn't purchase tickets for shows through this company.

TicketsatWork response

We have a manager looking into this matter to see if the tickets can either get sent to you early or if the broker can possibly obtain a refund. As a 3rd party, the refund has to come from the seller of the tickets. We apologize that you cannot make the December show and we are advising this to the seller. Thank You.

TicketsatWork Company Information