It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.53/5
Based on 309 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2001, TicketsatWork has been assisting companies in rewarding their employees with exclusive offers for special events, Broadway shows, theme parks and more. We have developed select partnerships with note worthy entertainment brands to provide quality services and lasting memories to our many customers.

940 TicketsatWork Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I purchased a Water Country ticket from TicketsatWork. I had to call them to do that since it wasn’t clear from their online system if I had to wait 24 hours from when I bought the ticket to when I could use it or if I could use it right away. I would like to buy movie theater tickets too, but it's also not clear if I have to buy them in advance or if I can buy them the same day that I'll be using them at night. The price of the Water Country ticket, though, was not that much of a discount because I ended up seeing on the Water Country website that I could get tickets from them at a reduced rate and at almost the same price on the same day that I got my ticket from TicketsatWork. Nevertheless, the website of TicketsatWork was easy to use, even if it was my first time using it. Also, the rep that I spoke with on the phone was nice and accommodating, and the service offered was good.

Get expert buying tips about Employee Incentive Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I purchased four tickets to Orlando Typhoon Lagoon park and I chose the delivery method, due to a previous bad experience when picking up tickets personally. So, after a few days I check my email and find the tracking information. According to UPS the tickets were delivered but I didn't have them. I called TicketsatWork and they said to call UPS because this was out of their hands already.

As instructed, I call UPS. They take all the information. After an hour a representative calls me telling me that they confirmed it was delivered to the right address. They even mentioned the name of the street my house corners. So, I said thank you and called TicketsatWork again. Now with another representative. I asked her if it was possible to cancel the tickets issued to me under the order number and she continued to say that the issue was between me and UPS and that their tickets are non-refundable. I said, "I understand this but I don't have my tickets." To which she responded, "How is that our fault?" I calmly responded that I wasn't blaming them nor UPS, however, it is obvious in my mind that if there is an order number they know which tickets were issued and somehow they'll be able to deactivate and issue new tickets.

She continued to say I needed to file a claim with UPS. I told her, "I already dealt with them and they confirmed delivery. But I still have no tickets." She then said talk to my bank. WHAT? This was a legitimate purchase and has nothing to do with my bank. I asked if I could speak with a manager. Was on hold for over an hour, never spoke with the manager and she said, "The manager said that once the tickets leave our facility it is no longer our problem." I responded that I refused to believe that this is the first time tickets are lost and she said they never had this problem before. I call this bull...

So, now I am short $265+ and my kids didn't get to go to the water park. While I had previous good experiences, a company's reputation is determined on how they handle customers during unfortunate situations. So, I'll rather deal with the parks directly or with better customer service oriented discount companies. Hopefully they are able to use my hard earned money in a positive way. Totally disappointed and annoyed.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

I surprised my best friend with the news that we were going to see Taylor Swift live in Atlanta on Saturday August 11. I was told that the tickets would be sent to my email Thursday August 8, and it's now the night before the concert and the tickets haven't shown up. Every time I try to call I'm routed through the automated switchboard and placed on hold indefinitely. I spoke to a live person twice.

Yesterday, the operator told me they had up to an hour before the show to appear in your email, but if they hadn't shown up in the morning to call back. I called back and received the same runaround. I've been disconnected twice, and while my frustration is mounting, I've been nothing but respectful while trying to sort this out. I flew to Atlanta for this and I am pretty upset that I can't get a real answer. I bought these tickets over a month ago and they are electronic. It should not take them over a month to deliver to my email. This is unacceptable and has dissuaded me from using this service for future ticket purchases.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Have not received my tickets that I bought and they say they are reviewing the claim. No confirmation email, no tickets!!! NEVER ordering with them again. Any reputable company would give you a refund immediately and apologize for their screw up, not them. So they take my money and waste my time with hours of waiting in line with customer service, it's not the high volume of calls, it's the low volume of people that they hire to answer calls perhaps! Save yourself the hustle and possible waste of money!!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

This website is a scam with their fake comments saying they resolve the problem. I booked a room for Aug 10-14 and when I proceeded to check out the website changed the dates to the 17-21, I looked at the email they sent me and called immediately. I was on hold for 45 just to be told I can’t change the dates. I’m not even asked for a full refund. I just don’t understand why I’m paying almost $300 for a room I’m not staying in, I don’t know if I’m more mad at the fact I lost my money or the lack of customer service TicketsatWork provided to me over the phone. Basically telling me I need to pull another $300 from my rear end or you’ll be sleeping in the street. This website robs people of their money and it’s unfair. I honestly don’t see how they’re still a company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I’m a New York City Department of Education teacher and I got an email from work. There was an advertisement about how we could get discounts for different attractions and events with Tickets At Work. So I opened up on the link to Manhattan shows and the prices were good. I saw Waitress and I called to speak with someone. But I had to wait a couple of minutes there until the rep got on the phone so that could definitely be improved. They need more operators to answer the call. I also didn’t like the fact that they had a map online that showed the seating arrangements and yet the representative I spoke to didn't tell me where my seats were going to be. It was almost like first come, first served. That was ridiculous. I paid $300 plus for three tickets and for that amount of money, I should have the capability of choosing the seat that I want.

My seats ended up being all the way to the left side. The theater was small and the viewing was okay. But if I want to pay the amount of money for center orchestra seats, I should have the capability of doing that. When I purchased the tickets, people before me may have already purchased tickets so I assumed there was a smaller selection of seating availability. So I guess you got to get out there quick and try and purchase the tickets before they sell out or you would get a seat that you really don’t want. If I want to purchase tickets for a Yankees or a Mets game and it would be the same philosophy, then I may not purchase tickets. But that aside, it was a very nice experience. I hope that Tickets at Work would continue to offer discounts for city employees.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

TicketsatWork works great. When I went on the website to buy tickets for the Six Flags America park, it was a little ambiguous as to how quickly I was gonna have the tickets. It had some weird range and wasn’t specific if the tickets would be available today or tomorrow. My son was going that day and I didn’t wanna buy from the website and then not have the tickets. I decided to cancel out of that, picked up the phone and called. It was easy to find the phone number and the rep was able to take care of it right away. Plus, the prices were good and it was definitely cheaper than I could get using any other method. I’m gonna be using TicketsatWork again this week because my son is going on a trip to California and he’s gonna go to Universal Studios.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

I constantly use TicketsatWork and had a good experience, but unfortunately last week I booked four hotel rooms for the wrong dates. I booked them for August 8th, 2018 – August 12th (keep in my mind I am still within the 72 hour cancellation policy). I called immediately after booking to see if I could change the dates which they said they couldn’t because I chose a non-refundable room? I talked to one of the agents at TicketsatWork and they stated before booking it shows a BIG ORANGE BUTTON stating non-refundable.

We hung up and I didn’t remember seeing anything about non-refundable, so I decided to go back to the website and went through the whole booking process thinking I missed it, but no! Nowhere in the site said anything about non-refundable. Now they have me back and forward about the refund saying the hotel refused to give me full refund? I have an email from the Hotel supervisor saying we will be receiving a full refund. TicketsatWork just wants to keep my money over $1000. Please be cautious about your bookings.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

First of all, be prepared to stay on hold for at least 2 hours before you call them. I bought wrong tickets by mistake and when I called them the first time, the representative I spoke to (after waiting on hold for almost 40 minutes) promised that a refund would be given and told me to contact after 3 business days. When I called after 3 days, the representative I spoke to, told me that she had to consult a manager before giving me a response and put me on hold for 1 hour and 38 minutes and then hung up. I was very frustrated at this point and called again, and after being on hold for another 40 minutes, a gentleman spoke to me and told me he couldn't give me a refund. I bought $600 worth of tickets and it was a genuine mistake. I am not sure if I have to be frustrated about losing the $600 or about wasting almost 4 hours on hold for nothing. Worst customer service ever.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

Purchased 6 New York Passes based on the attractions that were listed on their website. Attractions that require advance reservations were highlighted in red. Two of the main attractions my family and I were looking forward to going on were not listed as needing advance reservations when, in fact, you must make reservations. Now the attractions are booked and we’re out of 2 major attractions because their website has it incorrectly listed. I was given the option of canceling my passes, which would essentially leave me with nothing. I paid more than $1200 for these tickets based on the information on their website provided and am extremely disappointed that no help was given. I feel a partial refund would be justified since we are missing out on a once in a lifetime opportunity because of a mistake made by this company.

Resolution response: Aug. 6, 2018

Customer Care Manager apologized for the delay caused by the high volume of calls they were experiencing triggered by the cancellation of a popular event. Within a couple of minutes, I had my tickets emailed and printed out, making me a happy camper in the end.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Been trying to reach Customer care rep for the last couple of days to follow up on tickets which were purchased 3 days ago. Wait hold was over 30 mins. Left a callback number but no one on the line when call was returned but immediately put on hold for 10 mins. Positive reviews not credible with my current experience.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

We got tickets for Universal Studios and the Disney World Magic Kingdom. I was able to go online for the Universal Studio tickets and I did those the night before we went out. Then they were emailed directly to my email. However, I didn’t read how far in advance I had to purchase the Disney World one. It was like 48 hours. We woke up and my son hadn’t decided which theme park he wanted to go to, but we were still able to purchase them that day. The rep I spoke to was really nice, understanding, and quick. She was able to speak to her supervisor and get the okay, and got all my information, and was able to take care of us. It was just a couple of hours versus the 48 hours. TicketsatWork was able to make that exception.

Their website was very user-friendly. There was a lot of reading but you kind of have to do that when purchasing those tickets with the parks and the different ways that you could purchase. Other than that, it was really clear and the information was all there. It was my first time buying from them, but I’ll definitely be reusing the site. TicketsatWork was great and I’d recommend them. It was very convenient, and the price was perfect.

Insufficient response received
Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I was planning a week at Disneyland, Universal, Hotel and all, over 4K. I was issued the wrong 4 tickets for Universal Hollywood: summer time instead of fall. I ordered on weekend but did not reach anyone until that Tuesday to explain my problem. They told me that I should hear from someone in 5 to 7 days, but nothing. I called again and this time told that I would be contacted in 72 hours, again nothing. I called again and was told that those tickets are not refundable by Universal, but that they would defer it over to Universal, and it was Universal's determination. Universal has the money and they're not going to help and the service reps at TicketsatWork can't help, so either I use it or lose it, with 18 days left. "No mechanisms in place to prevent mistakes from happening".

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My wife and I feel extremely frustrated for our first experience of using "TicketsatWork". My wife found "TicketsatWork" from the human resource website and she thought it should be trustable. We booked six-night hotel stay through "TicketsatWork" for a surgery at Stanford Health Care. The doctor did not receive the tool for the surgery on time and asked us to change the surgery date. My wife called the hotel and the hotel manager agreed to change the date. We provided Jimena at “TicketsatWork” the hotel manager's name and contact phone number.

We thought the problem had been solved. I did not receive Jimena's response until about 20 days later when I emailed again. Jimena told us that they can reach out if the hotel manager approves a cancellation to rebook. Later, the hotel manager agreed to cancel our reservation and he actually did cancel it. I emailed Jimena again and no response is from Jimena for another 20 days.

I called "TicketsatWork" today and a lady told me that they reach out the hotel yesterday and the hotel would not refund us. Actually, I spoke with the hotel manager and he suggested me to fight hard, and was willing to call "TicketsatWork". He did call "TicketsatWork", and the customer service did not allow him to speak for me. I asked for an itemized receipt and "TicketsatWork" would not tell us how much was actually charged by the hotel. We booked our airfare through Expedia and those are non-refundable. We got reimbursement from Delta and American Airline once we provided my doctor's excuse the same one I provided to "TicketsatWork".

Hello Dr. Xu,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to TicketsAtWork.com! We are happy to know that we were able to work toward a favorable resolution in this matter. We wish you well on your surgery and hope that you consider using TicketsAtWork again in the near future.

Resolution response: Aug. 3, 2018

I called Tickets at work today at 3pm eastern time and was on hold for approximately 45 minutes before I got through to a customer service rep. I explained that I had emailed and called a week ago and my booking was supposed to be cancelled but I didn't have a cancellation confirmation. He put me back on hold to check on the status. While I was on hold I had an incoming call that I didn't answer because I was waiting for my customer service rep to come back. When he returned, he told me that the reservation had been cancelled at 3:43 PM eastern time. Someone had cancelled it TODAY while I was on hold. this was incredibly delayed but OK, no problem, he says I should receive my refund within another 3-5 business days. After getting off the phone I checked my voicemail and the call I had missed was from Tickets at Work telling me that they had cancelled my reservation and wanted to talk about my review on consumer affairs. While they did finally cancel, it was a week after they originally told me they cancelled, and if I had not posted on consumer affairs I would likely still be waiting. It shouldn't take a poor review on the internet to get a result. I still have legoland tickets from TAW and a rental car booking (both booked before this experience), so we will see how that goes. So far I am not impressed.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I booked a stay through TAW at Coco Key hotel in Florida without looking at the reviews (my fault). After finding half of the reviews were about cockroaches and bedbugs (gross), I decided to cancel my refundable booking. I emailed both the info inbox and the customer service inbox this past Thursday, but received no response from either, so I called on Friday. I was on hold for half an hour, but when I finally got a customer service rep she said she could cancel it and I would receive a cancellation notice within 72 hours and a refund within 3-5 days. I never received the cancellation email so I don't know if or when I should be getting my refund, and I am dreading sitting on hold for another 30 minutes. It's been a full week now since my initial emails and 6 days since my phone call. I am unlikely to utilize this service again because of this experience.

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for taking the time to contact TicketsAtWork.com! We are happy to confirm that your Hotel Reservation has been successfully cancelled and refunded back to the original form of payment as you purchased a Refundable Rate and cancelled well before the deadline set forth by the Hotel Vendor Cancellation Policy. We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to resolve this matter for you and hope that you consider using TicketsAtWork again in the near future!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Booked tickets online for a concert this September. We booked 6 tickets for the lower bowl section 5 of the stadium. However when I just checked the tickets we have discovered that the computer and/or company has messed up the booking and given the wrong tickets in the wrong section of the stadium and for a higher price. I have already called and tried to get this resolved and was told on the phone this was my fault (it was not my fault) and that they can't do anything to help me.

I was also just informed of their no exchange or return policy which was very alarming as I was given the wrong tickets with no way to exchange or return them. I am extremely upset and angry that a company would take over 1,300$ from me for tickets give me the wrong tickets, blame the fault on me and then say they won't help me at all. I feel like a sucker who has been scammed and stolen from by this company. This company is terrible and has ruined what was to be a wonderful birthday present for me and my twin sister! I will never use this company again as they are just cheaters and scammers.

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you for purchasing your tickets to Bruno Mars with TAW. Our records indicate the tickets provided were based on the selection made online when placing the order. The tickets selected were for Row 5 and not Section 5 as was explained to you on 7/31/18 by one of our customer service team members. Our terms and conditions does state all sales are final which would indicate any cancellations, changes or modifications are not permissible. We hope you enjoy your time at the concert.

Original review: July 30, 2018

The customer service rep was extremely condescending and put us on hold for 30 minutes and then just hung up. I am very upset about what happened. He kept interrupting us and was not very helpful. We hope to receive a refund for a purchase we made by accident.

Hi Davidson,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with TAW. We are sorry to hear it was unfavorable. We are glad we were able to reach a favorable resolution. We take fun seriously and hope we have another opportunity in the future to service you.

Original review: July 30, 2018

My husband and I thought it would be a great idea to bring our niece and nephew from Washington to experience LA along with some other family. I was very excited to find out that my company offered discounted tickets, hotels, etc to their employees and so I decided to book my whole trip down to LA through TicketsAtWork. The booking process online was easy and fast with no issues. However, upon arriving to our hotel on Sunday after a long drive we were informed by the front desk that our room had not been paid for. How is that?? I booked everything online two months prior and had everything paid for in advance.

With two kids and my mother-in-law in tow we had no choice but to DOUBLE pay for the hotel on our credit card just to ensure we had somewhere to stay. I then called TicketsAtWork immediately to get this issue resolved. I was told that I would receive a call back; 2-3 hours later I finally got a call. I spoke with a gentleman named TJ, he was helpful but was unable to talk with the hotel personnel. He informed me that the hotel had been paid for through Expedia and he needed me to go down to the front desk to verify this information. Putting my vacation on hold I then went downstairs to do so and I was then the mediator between TicketsAtWork and my hotel- not an ideal situation as this is my vacation and I should not be dealing with these issues.

I was once again informed by the front desk that our room had still not been paid for. TJ then informed me he had to take this a step further and would call me back that night. (Never got a phone call.) The next day I proceeded on with my vacation as planned with no phone call from anyone at TicketsAtWork. Wednesday rolls around with no phone call still; during my travels that morning I had to call TicketsAtWork once again to get this resolved. After spending about a half hour on the phone I was told that the hotel has now been paid for by Expedia and I needed to verify this with the hotel- mind you I'm on vacation and not at the hotel ALL day. Upon getting back to the hotel that night I confirmed this information and it was all OK. (Should had been ok the minute I arrived.)

Needless to say I was very disappointed in the services rendered by TicketsAtWork and will not use their services again nor recommend them to any coworkers. I thought this would be a great experience and it turned out to be the opposite. I spent three days dealing with something that should had been paid for way in advance as I had already done so. I would advise everyone to be aware when booking through TicketsAtWork, if you plan on actually enjoying your vacation and not worrying about hotel fees or issues I suggest booking elsewhere. Very disappointed, I was hoping to use these services in the future but will not due to this experience. I will also be informing my company regarding the hassle I went through as I doubt they would want to work with a company like this.

Hi Kaitlin,

We are sorry to hear your experience was unfavorable when checking in to your hotel. After researching further, it seems a favorable resolution was reached. We take fun seriously and hope we have another opportunity in the future to service you. Thank you for sharing your experience with TAW, your feedback is appreciated.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 27, 2018

I purchased ticket for SeaWorld. Total 4 ticket (single any day ticket cost is 289.0. Taxes & fees 41.12). But in the https://seaworld.com/ website cost is 284.0 (4 tickets) and another site ** ticket cost is 269.0$. Better go with **.

Hi Gopalakrishnan,

Tickets purchased via TAW are already discounted as part of your corporate benefits when you register through your employer. As a third party vendor, we do have our own fees assessed which may bring the rate higher than what is offered on other sites, including the theme park's own website; just as there are times when our rate may be lower, but we do not offer price matching. The terms and conditions visible at the time of purchase states all sales are final; so refunds, cancellations or modifications are not permissible. I hope you enjoy your time at SeaWorld and thank you for using TAW for your purchase.

Original review: July 26, 2018

Last night, my husband and I bought hockey tickets and did not notice that we purchased tickets in the opposite team's city... not our own. I understand it was our oversight, but today, after sitting on hold for over 30 minutes, was told that there are no refunds or exchanges. Even if we don't get a refund, I would have appreciated an account credit that we can put towards correct tickets. The game isn't even until October, so it's not like they were last minute tickets! Very disappointed as we were planning on purchasing from here for future tickets, but we will not be using this company again.

Hi Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your recent experience with us. We are happy to know that we were able to reach a mutually acceptable resolution. We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Resolution response: July 26, 2018

Within 24 hours of my negative review, Tickets At Work called me! A wonderful, sane representative, Pedro, completely understood my frustration. He acknowledged my problem, and without hesitation, refunded the full amount back to me. I was extremely grateful that he was able to see the reality of this situation. He also acknowledged the presence of a possible problem within their organization that would be addressed because of this particular instance. Unfortunately, if I hadn’t sought ConsumerAffairs.com I may still be out the $866. So my advice would be...Use TicketsAtWork.com with caution and have a back up plan if the tickets do not work!

Original review: July 24, 2018

I purchased $866 for sightseeing tickets to New York City that, for whatever reason DID NOT WORK! TicketsatWork would not refund my money because they said..."They should have worked". Well, I was there, in New York City, where TicketsatWork told me to go to redeem my ticket vouchers for real tickets...And the ticket agent said..."I'm sorry these vouchers and invalid!" Don't buy from them! they will steal your money!!!

Hello David,

Thank you for reaching out to Tickets At Work. We have contacted our contacts at the venue and were initially advised that the Tickets were indeed still active. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction so we are happy to hear that we were able to reach a mutual resolution.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: July 22, 2018

I recently ordered tickets from ticketsatwork.com for Ka in Las Vegas. When I started the process, I had picked 3 tickets in section 101, row M. During the transaction an error message came up stating the order had timed out and would need to be replaced, so I went back tried again and got section 101, row N. Got my tickets, saw a great show and thought everything was fine... till I got my AMX bill showing double charges of $384. I disputed the charges thru AMX, got notification back from AMX that Ticketsatwork.com showed 2 ticket orders so they sustained the charges. I called AMX to see next steps, AMX referred me to contact Ticketsatwork.com directly. I called today, spoke with Samantha who got the very basic info from me, but no details of what happened, put me on hold approximately 10-12 mins, came back asking if this was about Disneyland purchases, I again advised it was for Ka.

Gave her all the details, including order number, she said it was in red so couldn't do anything, referred me to AMX. I advised AMX referred me to them. She said nothing they could do. I asked to escalate, she again put me on hold, then came back and said the supr said escalation wasn't necessary because charge was valid. I advised I understood that they thought it was valid, but I was a customer asking to escalate and that was my right. She again told me escalation was not valid because charge was sustained. I asked for the name of the person refusing to take an escalation from a customer requesting a supr. At first Samantha would not give me the name, but finally advised me it was Nicole (I have last name but not putting in out here).

When I was asking for which call center they were in, she hung up. I have now gone from a highly satisfied customer to a highly dissatisfied customer seeking a way to get an escalation/complaint made --- unfortunately, I was not able to find anything online, so will have to take avenues such as this in hopes of getting some satisfaction from this company.

Hi Danna,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today regarding your recent experience. While we sincerely regret to hear of this duplicate charge, this can sometimes happen for situations where your Internet Browser may have a weak connection where the strength is strong enough to relay the reservation yet weak enough to populate the confirmation page. In either case, we regret that this was your experience so we are happy that we were able to reach a mutual resolution. Please feel free to contact us should you have any additional questions or concerns.

Original review: July 21, 2018

Once every three months, I purchase tickets from TicketsatWork. I call to purchase the tickets and their customer reps are great. While the process went fine, when you purchase tickets they should advise that you should reserve your rides well in advance. But other than that, they have great prices. They are cheaper than any other ticket sites. So definitely use them.

Hi Patrice,

Thank you for continuing to choose TAW for your ticket purchases. We appreciate your business and are glad we have been able to meet your needs each and every time. We look forward to serving you again soon. Thank you

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: July 20, 2018

This service is offered through my job so I thought I would give it a try. I purchased tickets to Journey for me and my husband thinking we were getting a "discount". The tickets came over with another person's name on them which makes me leary since the person could have printed off the ticket themselves for use. I sent an email and got no response from customer service. I called and was told not to worry. The next day after booking a friend purchased from Ticketmaster in the same section for half the price. I thought this was supposed to be a discounted site. So basically I paid double for two tickets that have another persons name on them. Oh and the ticket stub that came over says 53.00 with fees so I really feel scammed! Do your research before purchasing!

Hi Stacey,

Thank you for choosing TAW to purchase your tickets to the Journey concert. The tickets you purchased via Preferred Access which are sourced through a variety of ticket sellers who determine the prices, which may be above or below the face value of the tickets. We hope you enjoyed the concert and look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future. Thank you.

Resolution response: July 18, 2018

Ticketsatwork was very proactive in resolving the issue. The resolution was fair.

Original review: July 16, 2018

Their pricing for Disneyland ticket is misleading. My husband bought 5 Disney tickets that bundled with $25 restaurants voucher, for $140/each for 2 kids and 3 adults. We found out that Disney's official price is only $110/kid and $117/adult and that the food voucher is the unpopular restaurants.com voucher, not being able to use in Disneyland. We called them to ask for a price match or a refund. They refused and told us that their price is higher because they bundled with the unpopular $25 restaurants.com voucher. We don't want nor need the restaurants.com voucher. And anyone can get the $25 restaurants.com voucher for as low as $2 on various websites and at least 30% on restaurants.com official website. They totally fooled us with their bundling tactic. We are very disappointed.

Hello Heidi,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today. We are pleased to advise that a member of our team has reached out to you and has provided a resolution for your concerns. We hope you enjoy your time at Disneyland and look forward to serving you in the future.

Original review: July 16, 2018

I've used TicketsatWork twice, both for Universal Studios in Florida, and the quality of their service has been great. Their price, if you compare it to Universal itself, is also great. Usually, with Florida weather, I wait until the last minute to get the tickets so I call them and I get the tickets emailed to me immediately. If you do that online, you would have to wait a couple of days for them to process it. I've already recommended TicketsatWork to my co-workers.

Hi Taisa,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience and hope you have an amazing time at Universal Studios in Orlando! We are proud to hear that our quality of our service has exceeded your expectations! We have recently improved our online shopping experience allowing our guests to click on delivery details during the checkout process. This gives our guests a more accurate time frame of when to expect their tickets! We look forward to providing you with quality service and great value on your next trip to Universal.

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: July 15, 2018

I was excited when I seen a hotel in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada for 149 a night, I booked it for my family vacation coming up. The price came to 476.37 for 3 nights. I thought score! Well my credit card account has a pending charge for 645$, I called customer service and they told me the room is non refundable, it said when I booked it was refundable with a 25$ surcharge. So they told me to call the hotel and see if they will reverse the charge and refund my money. Of course the hotel has not received payment. So I call back and was given a runaround again rather than them cancelling the transaction. Now I am stuck waiting on a call back which they said will take at minimum 72 hours. My trip is in two week :/. I Will update everyone here and on Google with the results. Thanks.

Hi Pat,

Here at TAW, our tickets and hotel reservations are sold in US currency and are considered a final sale. We are a third party vendor and so any attempt at a resolution requires us reaching out to our partners for assistance. Despite our policy, an attempt was made to reach a favorable resolution but we were denied. We hope you will be able to take advantage of your reservation and enjoy your time at Niagara Falls. Thank you

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: July 12, 2018

On May 7th I reserved a room for July 9th-13th for our annual family vacation. At the time I did not notice that the room was non-refundable until I got my confirmation which was fine until my mother unexpectedly died on May 10th (I have death certificate). I needed to cancel my reservation so I called TAW and explained what was going on and I was told to call the hotel to get permission to get a refund.

I called the hotel and spoke with Donna whom was very rude. I explained to her what the TAW rep told me so she looked up my reservation and said she does not see a reservation through TAW only Booking.com and they never heard of TAW. She said she could not authorize a refund because TAW never paid for the room although, $340.72 was taken out of my account the same day I reserved the room. She told me to call TAW back and explain what she had said to me but before she hung up she said your room has been canceled have a nice day. I spoke to another TAW rep after being on hold for about an hour and explained what was said AGAIN, too emotional I had to hang up and give the calls a break to grieve.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Everybody from TicketsatWork that I spoke to was good. I was able to buy the tickets over the phone and get the email within a second. Then I just downloaded the tickets, printed them out and showed them at the gate. Also, the prices they offer are great. This was my first time purchasing from TicketsatWork and it was a great experience. I would recommend them to others.

Hi Shantell,

We are glad to hear that the purchase process over the phone was fast and efficient! We pride ourselves in providing quality service and offering products at a great value. We hope you enjoyed your time at the park and look forward to assisting you with your next vacation!

Insufficient response received
Original review: July 9, 2018

I used the TicketsatWork website for the first time to book my kids and I a vacation for July 15th-21st and I have a death in the family and cannot go. I contacted customer service about my booking and they were VERY unhelpful and rude. I asked to speak to a manger and she was also very rude and unhelpful as well, stated there is a no refund or adjustments allowed to be made to my reservations regardless of the situation or circumstances. So needless to say I'll be out of luck getting my $500 back for the room I booked. I'll never use this site again.

Hi Ashley,

Our condolences regarding your loss. At this time, we have made every effort to seek a refund on your behalf but unfortunately we were denied by the hotel due to the fact it was a non refundable room. While we regret we were unable to provide you with the refund you requested, we are happy to hear you were able to still take advantage of your reservation. We hope you enjoy your stay and if we may be of service or assistance to you in the future, please reach out to us. Thank you

TicketsatWork expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TicketsatWork is an employee incentive program company that offers exclusive discounted tickets to entertainment events like theme parks, shows and sports events. The company was founded in 2001, and is headquartered in Hollywood, Florida.

• Tickets to leading companies and events: TicketsatWork has exclusive deals with some of the most popular companies in the world, including Disney and Universal.

• Free of charge to register: Employers do not have to pay anything to register, so it is a cost-free way to see what incentives are available.

• No cost minimums: There is no minimum cost for employers, so it's a good choice for companies with budgetary restrictions.

• Staff-handled fulfillment: The company handles the fulfillment of tickets and passes, so businesses do not have to worry about the logistics of getting incentives to their employees.

• Easy online access: Representatives from companies can register online and browse available options.

• Best for: Human resources representatives at large companies, executives at struggling companies and heads of sales teams.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs

FL
800-331-6483
www.ticketsatwork.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business