TicketsatWork

Hi, I was interested in buying tickets for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. However, I was not able to find tickets for Busch Gardens Williamsburg on the website - I was only able to find tickets for Busch Gardens Tampa. I have a membership through Kennedy Krieger institute. I was wondering if discounted tickets for Busch Gardens Williamsburg would be available soon. I called the phone number and told the agent I would like to go June 7, 8, or 9th 2015. I spoke with ** and she was great and answered all of my questions with what I wanted to hear. She politely shared the ticket was on the site, but I just couldn't find it, and sure enough she was right. But she booked it over the phone. It's nice to speak with such a nice and helpful person. Thanks so much.

I have contracted with Tickets at Work for my healthcare system and it has been a tremendous benefit for our employees. I personally use tickets at work at least 2-4 times per year and have done so for about 10 years. Their prices are always fantastic and they offer a wide range of selections for every interest. I have worked with their customer service team on many occasions over the years and they have always been responsive and professional. In most cases, I just order online and can process the majority of my orders without speaking to anyone which is very convenient. I would recommend Tickets at Work to any organization seeking a great perk for their employees!

TicketsatWork

We appreciate and value your feedback and your business. We will be reaching out to you today to discuss your feedback and address your concerns.

Original review: April 19, 2017

Had reserv to Pigeon Forge TN. We're set to leave out on 04/15/2017 to a hotel in Pigeon Forge. Received a call my sister had a heart attack and were unable to make the reservation. TicketsatWork were unwilling to work with us on anything, the representatives was rude and said, "Sorry that's not our problem your sister had a heart attack." Cold and heartless. I will NEVER!!! use TicketsatWork and am encouraging fellow employees not to use them either. The Motel was nice. They said if we hadn't gone through TicketsatWork they would have refunded or at least allowed us to reschedule at a later date. Never again with TicketsatWork!!!!!

Original review: April 19, 2017

I would NOT ever recommend ordering tickets from this site. I ordered Seaquarium tickets on a Sunday morning for an 11:15 show on the following Wednesday. After calling Monday & being told voucher would be guaranteed to get to us by midnight that night, didn't get it. Called again Tuesday and was informed they would "guarantee" to have the voucher to me by midnight as I explained to them we needed to have the voucher asap as we needed to leave early Wednesday morning to get to Aquarium on time.

Woke up Wednesday still no voucher. Needed to leave by 8:00 but had to wait until 8:30 to talk to them and they admitted they never sent the voucher as they "guaranteed me" they would on the two previous days. When I finally received and printed the voucher they had the wrong reservation time. Do NOT order tickets from here. Also, I did request to speak to a manager and was turned down.

TicketsatWork

Original review: April 15, 2017

My husband and I attempted to purchase a hotel stay using this company. We were given an order confirmation. I was soon thereafter sent an email saying the order had been cancelled, due to high volumes of booking. That was odd, but fine - we just wanted our money back. I immediately responded, asking about the charge reversal. No response. I called and spoke to someone who let me know the charge would be removed within 5 business days. One week later, and the charge is still present on my husband's credit card. I emailed customer service. No response.

I called yesterday and waited for an hour with no help (no one answered). I pressed a button that would allow me to be called back By the company. No callback. I'm calling now, on the verge of a half hour waiting time, killing battery power, just to see if someone can fix this before we are charged credit card interest. This is also preventing us from planning our 1st wedding anniversary vacation. This is totally unacceptable, and we will NEVER purchase a hotel stay through this company. I will also make it known through my employer that this company has been very disgraceful. Lesson learned.

TicketsatWork

We understand that you were able to speak to a member of our Customer Care Management team and they were able to resolve your issue to your satisfaction. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: April 13, 2017

I purchased Park Hopper PLUS tickets for my family for Disney World. After three days at parks, went to go to water park and after an hour + in line we're told that TicketsatWork only purchased Park Hopper not PLUS for us. Couldn't get in to water park or mini golf or other activities. Waited two hours for someone to call to be told "sorry". Ruined an entire day of our vacation. I was told I'd get a refund of $60... really??? (Which I haven't received and got no confirmation.) That doesn't cover the cost! They also couldn't fix the issue for the remainder of our trip! I asked to speak to a manager and was told they'd call me back. It's been over a week. I've called four times and emailed and have no response. If I don't get a call in 24 hours I will call my bank and dispute the charges. Do not use this company!

TicketsatWork

We have made multiple attempts to contact you to discuss your concerns. Please reply to our communication attempts so that we can work together on a resolution. Thank you!

Original review: April 11, 2017

Don't use this company! They are running a scam. We bought tickets online for Universal Orlando. The website timed out. It said those very words. We tried again and this time successfully purchased tickets ONLY they DOUBLE BILLED. We contacted customer service assuming they would correct their system error and were told that they were unable to refund our money. They are thieves. I will NEVER use them again. They stole $500.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak to a member of the management team regarding your issue and you were satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: April 11, 2017

Charged for tickets I never authorized! My first, worst and last experience with TicketsatWork.com. I entered the site as a first-time user to purchase (2) tickets to Universal Studios. There are multiple locations and ticket options. I proceeded down the purchase path. As I got towards the end there was no confirmation of what was being purchased (as you would have on airline site or Amazon, etc.) before checking out and I wanted to make sure I had selected the correct location so I went back to the Home page and making sure I selected the Hollywood destination, and proceeded forward again.

Getting to the end point again I also realized the checkout process didnt show the ticket option selected so I returned to the Home page and made sure that I selected the desired destination (Hollywood) and 2 single-day tickets, and proceeded to the checkout page now confident I had the correct selections. I reviewed the quantity (2) and price, and proceeded to check out.

When I received the confirmation email it showed I had purchased 6 tickets and had charged me over $600. I looked back at the page I had clicked "Purchase" on and it showed the quantity as 2 and price associated price. I spoke to a developer friend from Microsoft and he informed me that likely what happened was that the prior aborted entries into the purchase path had saved the quantity each time and only after I clicked "Purchase" on the page that showed only 2 tickets did the shopping cart charge me for 6!

I immediately called Tickets at Work Customer Service and explained the issue with the site, and requested the order be corrected, they informed me that all sales were final and there are no refunds. I again explained that the page I clicked "Purchase" on only showed 2 tickets so it was a site issue. I was put on hold and then given the same response. I requested to speak with a supervisor and was put on hold again, and then told no supervisor was available, and that if I did speak to one they would tell me the same thing, and I was subject to their terms and conditions.

So now I'm stuck with over $400 worth of tickets I have no use for and I don't live in CA. Thanks to TaW for ruining my girlfriend's birthday trip. The site user experience is poor, your customer service is rude and shows zero interest in satisfying customer issues. I will be reporting this transaction (for the additional four tickets) to my credit card company as fraud and taking additional actions of recourse.

Resolution response: April 14, 2017

The issue was resolved and I was offered a refund in the full amount. The only complain I have is that I had to wait about an hour and a half to get through to customer service.

TicketsatWork

We appreciate and value your feedback and your business. We understand you were able to speak to a member of our team who was able to resolve your issue to your satisfaction. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the future.

Original review: April 11, 2017

I purchased tickets for a play through this company. I was on the website and when I went to click "Purchase," I was told the 10 minutes had expired and I had to go back and reactivate the tickets to try and purchase again. I did so. When I checked my email I received two back-to-back confirmation numbers and was charged for two separate orders. I have emailed and called to get in contact with Customer Service minutes after the incorrect order occurred. No one has returned my phone calls or answered my emails.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak to a member of the management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue using Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: April 7, 2017

I need to cancel a hotel reservation but the customer service phone # for Ticketsatwork is on infinite hold. Their "special optional tool" for a call back does not work either. It just keeps asking for your 10 digit # to be entered. I've called the hotel directly regarding the cancellation, but they state I must reach out to Ticketsatwork in order to cancel. No response to emails either that were sent to customerservice@ticketsatwork.com. Frustrating!

Resolution response: April 15, 2017

Ticketsatwork handled and resolved the hotel reservation issue experienced by my family with a full refund. Thanks to Ms. Kizzy for her quick action and concern. I will use this service again.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak to a member of our management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the future

Original review: April 7, 2017

I reserved a room with 2 queen beds for 4 people. When we arrived at the hotel we were given a room with one king bed and charged for the use of the rollaway bed. Ticketworks.com customer service stated that I should have made the reservation on their 1-800 number instead booking thru their website. No refund for the misrepresentation only refunded for rollaway bed charge. We were told that we selected a king bed room for 4 people and when you enter the number of people the website only shows rooms based on the number of persons.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak to a member of our management team who was able to address your concerns and resolve the issue to your satisfaction. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the future

Original review: April 6, 2017

Book 2 hotels for 2 nights in New Orleans through them for 600 bucks. Two hours later got an email saying the hotels were not available. I'm pissed. Called the number and no one answers or responds to my emails. I am demanding my funds back or I will be reporting this fraud to my bank first thing! Rip off!!!

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak to a member of the management team and they were able to address your concerns and listen to feedback regarding your experience. Despite the terms of your purchase, we are happy the managers are able to make an exception and reach out on your behalf for your request. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue using Tickets at Work in the future.

Original review: April 4, 2017

I booked a hotel with this site for the first time a few weeks ago and unfortunately we are not gonna be able to attend the event due to medical issues... I was totally aware of the fact that the fare was non-refundable, however, I wanted to give it a try and decided to call their customer service number. First of all, I waited for around 20 minutes and there wasn't any agents available. They do offer this callback feature but I was not gonna be able to pick up the phone an hour later due to work restrictions. When I finally had the chance to talk to them, they were totally unprofessional.

The gentleman who answered the phone (Ty was his name), was completely careless and it felt like he was having a bad day. I explained my situation to him, and before I had to chance to finish he went ahead and said "There's nothing I can do"... He didn't explain, he didn't empathize and he certainly didn't care. I asked a few questions about if there was a cancellation fee or anything I could do, and I could hear him talking/fooling around with someone else in the background thinking that he put me on hold. Clearly, he was not listening.

I had the same issue a few months ago with another 3rd party company (hotels.com), and even though I had a non-refundable rate, they did managed to give me my money back 4 days before the reservation date. This review is specifically about their customer service. Do yourself a favor and use another 3rd party company... They offer the same deals for hotels and they do care about their customers...

TicketsatWork

We value your business and appreciate your feedback. We will be reaching out to you today to discuss your feedback and address your concerns.

Original review: April 3, 2017

I ordered Disneyland tickets on the website thinking I was getting a good deal as they claim to sell discounted tickets. While waiting for my e-tickets (that also never came), I found out that after the TicketsatWork fees, the tickets are actually cheaper to buy at Disneyland. I stayed at a Good Neighbor hotel that offered actual discounted tickets and bought them there instead.

I called the company and waited over an hour to speak to a representative. I asked for my order to be canceled and was told that to cancel it: #1 I would be charged 10% of my order total (over $50) and #2 They would have to contact Disneyland and await approval for the cancellation. It has been 3 days and I have yet to receive any news or money back. Also being charged 10% to cancel tickets I never received is absolutely ridiculous and terrible customer service. I am still waiting for my money back and I hope the 10% is worth losing my business for good as I have been loyal to you for years.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak to a member of the management team who addressed your concerns regarding your purchase and provided a satisfactory resolution. We hope you will update your star rating to reflect your satisfaction with our service and use Tickets at Work again in the near future!

Original review: April 2, 2017

Tonight I booked a Hotel, Universal tickets and Disney Tickets with the 25.00 gift card promotion. I wish I would have read the info on ConsumerAffairs first. The Disney tickets after taxes and fees were significantly more than on the Disney site and the Restaurant.com gift card is a joke. The information is very misleading and makes it seem like it can be used at Disney Parks and it cannot. Just random places in Orlando you would never go to if your vacation is centered around visiting the theme parks. Not to mention I still haven't received any confirmation about our Disney tickets. I would like someone from Tickets at Work to contact me asap about refunding the Disney portion of our purchase. It's very sad this company is ripping people off who are trying to take a family vacation. I will also be letting my company know that they should not present this as a "benefit" to us as employees.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak to a member of our management team and are satisfied with the resolution provided. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: April 1, 2017

I purchased (2) two-day park hopper passes. Received a confirmation email. Received an "Attached are your tickets in the PDF" email. Opened the PDF, and it is just an advertisement for restaurants.com... That led me to look into the website to see if anyone else had issues, and now after reading the rest of the reviews... I am feeling quite defeated. Tried calling, was quoted a 3 hour wait time. NEVER using TicketsatWork.com AGAIN. Going to my credit union first thing tomorrow morning to inform them, and hopefully have them fight with me to get my money back before my trip! SO UPSET.

TicketsatWork

We are glad you were able to speak to a member of our management team who reviewed our terms and conditions with you regarding your hotel booking. It’s our top priority that our customers have a great experience from beginning to end and we apologize for your inconvenience. Our hope is that you will consider using TicketsatWork.com in the future for all your entertainment and travel needs. Thank you.

Original review: March 24, 2017

I thought this website was going to be great because it was a discounted rate on hotels. The discount ended up only being $5 but I booked it anyway. Come to find out a few days later, the price dropped $20. They wouldn't refund the difference to my account, even though it says "LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE" on their website. They said I could cancel for $25 and rebook, which is ridiculous. All other hotel websites let you cancel for free almost up to the date. Not very happy with my experience with their customer service about the issue. Won't be using them again.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I purchased a voucher for 2 dinners at Margaritaville in Las Vegas. I paid 70 dollars for two sets of dinners while we were going on vacation, March 20, 2017, along with another 520 dollars' worth of tickets. When I went to use the voucher, I was told it was expired and there was nothing they could do. I was then told to call 1-800-331-6483 (ticketsatwork.com). There was always 1 hour wait times, and then intentionally got hung up twice. I finally got a hold of someone (Scott id# **). I was told that all sales are final and that the vouchers were expired and there was nothing he could do. This company just took 70 dollars from me for nothing in return, and all I was told is "I'm sorry." I will never do any business with them again, and request my company General Motors to remove them from employee's site.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to our manager regarding your specific instance and hope that you are satisfied with our resolution. Please consider upgrading your star rating and using TicketsatWork.com in the near future. Thank you!

Original review: March 16, 2017

Disneyland tickets - WHERE IS MY TICKETS??? My trip is in 3 weeks and I DO NOT want to deal with any hassle. I called customer services and was on hold for more than 1 hours and still not able to reach anyone. This is really bad customer services. Does that mean I need to print out my confirmation number and take it to Disneyland to retrieve my tickets? Need help of what to expect until then.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to our manager regarding your specific instance and hope that you are satisfied with our resolution. Please consider using TicketsAtWork.com in the near future. Thank you!

Original review: March 15, 2017

I booked a hotel through these guys and had 72 hours to cancel with a $25 charge fee. Something came up where I couldn't make my trip and ended up having to cancel. Not only did they never mention that they were going to charge me for a night even though I was still outside of the 72 hrs cancellation period but they also told me numerous times during the numerous times I had to call cause I never received a cancellation email. I was suppose to get my refund back in 3-5 business days and here it is over and week long now and still not refund. Not to mention after about 6 calls they telling me I'm not getting the original amount they told me over and over again I was suppose to receive.

TicketsatWork

We offer many discounts on multiple products and have many satisfied customers and we apologize that you were not able to find what you were looking for in this instance. In addition, we are sorry that our offer to assist you in booking your upcoming Orlando trip did not satisfy you. We hope that you will consider us in the future. If you change your mind, we are available daily from 8:30am - 12:00 midnight EST. We will be more than happy to personally assist you with your entertainment and travel needs. Thank you!

Original review: March 15, 2017

While planning a recent vacation to Orlando, I decided to give TicketsatWork a try to see if they could perhaps save us money, even if only a small amount. However, I found that the prices from TicketsatWork to be consistently higher than could be had from purchasing whatever you wanted directly. For example: a Day Resort pass at Discovery Cove costs $190.64 per person, per day, taxes included, when the ticket is purchased directly from Discovery Cove. However, on the TicketsatWork site, the cost is $212.93, a difference of 11.0464%.

A three day Park Hopper pass (with water park access) for Disney from the Walt Disney World website $307.79 per person, taxes included; at TicketsatWork the price is $408.96, a more substantial 28.2302% increase. This is despite the language on the website which states that the TicketsatWork price represents a $44 savings. Again, these upcharges may not seem like much, but the principle of the matter is that the prices on the website are supposed to be discounts. I did find that, for Universal Orlando, the prices were exactly the same, so no discount, but at least you're not paying extra for the "privilege" of using this company.

To be fair, I did give TicketsatWork two opportunities to respond by contacting their customer service number. In the first instance, I was told that customer service could not help and that I would need to call marketing; I was then given a number which was not in service. The second time I contacted them (later the same day), I was told that prices for tickets are set based on agreements with the vendors (i.e., the parks) and that if the parks lower their prices, then TicketsatWork must still charge the same price (although Disney just raised prices in February 2017, so if anything the price change reduced the percentage difference between the two ticket sources rather than increasing the gap). I was told I could write a letter (!) to the corporate office, not addressed to anyone in particular (!!) and they might (!!!) contact me in some way, shape or form at a later date.

Overall, it seems to me that utilizing this company is not worth your time; you're certainly not going to save any money and, at best, you will break even, but only selectively; in many instances, you could pay more. The general lack of concern about the wildly increased pricing leads me to the conclusion that the company in question is either unaware of the issue or, more cynically, is hoping no one notices. I noticed, and I will be recommending to my office that we no longer make use of this company to provide a "benefit" to our employees, since the only one benefiting is TicketsatWork.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to a member of our management team regarding your experience. As you know we depend on third party vendors to supply us with adequate inventory for some of our shows, unfortunately, you were impacted negatively and for that we apologize. We appreciate your feedback however and are always looking to improve the service that we are committed to providing for our customers. Thank you and we hope that you consider using TicketsatWork.com in the future for all your entertainment and travel needs. Thank you!

Original review: March 15, 2017

TicketsatWork took my order for Blue Man Group, poncho seats. This morning they wrote to inform me that they couldn't provide the tickets that they sold me and wanted to sell me tickets to another show. This is all after I told my daughter whose birthday we would be celebrating that night. I'm not sure what kind of an operation that they are running in 2017, but how did they not know this before they took my money? Based on other reviews, it seems like it's par for the course.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to a member of our management team regarding your experience. We appreciate your feedback however and are always looking to improve the service that we are committed to providing for our customers. Thank you and we hope that you consider using TicketsatWork.com in the future for all your entertainment and travel needs.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I purchased Disneyland tickets from TicketsatWork, and have been trying to reach the customer service line for over an hour and a half. I thought I was purchasing a discounted ticket through a work program, but it turns out they charge more than the Disneyland.com website. They add on additional fees and taxes, which are not charged through Disney. On top of that, I have not even received my ticket, which was meant to be an e-ticket. The website indicated I would receive my tickets as quickly as just a few minutes, but instead I've gotten just a confirmation email. This makes me uncomfortable when spending a few hundred dollars to not receive a ticket, through a company I cannot reach, and has on multiple reviews failed to provide tickets in a timely manner.

Resolution response: March 22, 2017

They contacted me and returned the 10% to my credit card. thank you consumer affairs for your help.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I have purchased Disneyland tickets through TicketsatWork. Only after arriving to the Disneyland gate, after I purchased my tickets, I understood that the ticket will not be processed in time and then I also realized that tickets from Disneyland itself were cheaper than the tickets I purchased and that the prices mentioned on TicketsatWork site as the base price are false advertising and misleading. I tried to call their offices and could not reach through. Their representative called me back after I was already in the Disneyland Park after purchasing new tickets directly. She promised to check for a possible refund and few days later I received an email saying my order has been successfully canceled and a refund was issued to my original form of payment.

There was no mentioning of a 10% fee neither in the email nor in the long discussion I had with their representative PRIOR to the cancellation. No one ever mentioned a 10% cancellation fee and just to be clear this is fee for tickets that were never issued and I have never received!!! I would have not have cancelled if I would have known of this outrageous fee. I am very upset with their behavior as I sent them a long email about this and they never even responded. I will never use TicketsatWork, and I will definitely not recommend it to others in the future.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak with a member of the management team and they were able to identify the issue regarding your credit card. Rest assured your credit card information is secure with us when you decide to purchase with us in the future. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and use Tickets at Work as your travel and entertainment resource.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I noticed 2 charges on my debit card for TicketsatWork.com. One was for $1144.01 and the other for $563. I contacted TicketsatWork to dispute the charges and the representative asked for my order number. I told him I didn't have an order because I didn't purchase anything, and then he asked for my email. I gave him my email and he said it wasn't the one on file. So he asked for the last 4 of my card. Then he asked for the name on the card. He then tells me, all the info points to me, so there's nothing he can do... Hello... Isn't that what fraud is?!? I was calling because my debit card was used. Of course the name of the debit card was mine.

Anyway - I asked him to please get me to someone so I can report the fraud and he said there was no point as when I purchase something I can't dispute the transaction. I didn't purchase anything. Especially not $1800 worth. I then asked him to please remove my account that I didn't know I had and I would go through my bank. He told me they couldn't close my account. Really? So some person can continue logging in and make purchases because according to this guy, I gave out my information. Bad experience. Fraud and poor customer service. Never again.

Resolution response: March 21, 2017

Received an apology and a credit to be used for future purchases.

TicketsatWork

We apologize for your inconvenience and will be contacting you today to review your concerns. We appreciate your feedback and want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Thank you.

Original review: March 13, 2017

I purchased Disneyland tickets on 3/9 with e-tickets promised within 24 hours. 4 days and 4+ hours in the phone still no tickets and Disneyland is tomorrow. This is fraud and unethical. I've spent hours on the phone during my vacation to try to get my tickets. I will have to purchase them again now directly from Disney.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak with a member of the management team and are satisfied with the resolution offered by TicketsatWork.com.

As a market leader, the integrity of our program is based on offering special promotions, products and services not available to the public. Our team works closely with all of our supplier partners to add additional value and exclusive and special offers for our customers. At times, there may be products that have an added value instead of a discount being applied to the price of a particular ticket at the gate. However, our goal is to continually offer the best savings and exclusive offers to our customers and we will continue to focus on creating the best values in the industry. We do appreciate your feedback as we continually strive to improve our product offerings and the services we provide. Thank you!

Original review: March 11, 2017

I bought 2 tickets for Disneyland 2 day 1 park and it came with a $25 restaurant credit. During checkout, it says I will receive 2 emails. One is a receipt and the other is PDF attachments of my restaurant credit code. However in the email it states, "Thank you for your recent $25 E-Certificates order. Please note that this email cannot be used as a ticket/voucher. You must use the attached PDF(s) to print out your gate tickets before arriving at the park."

So, does that mean I have to use the restaurant credit before I enter the park or I have to literally go up to the box office and show them these PDF attachments of a restaurant credit to get into Disneyland? That entirely doesn't make any sense at all. So, I have been on hold FOREVER and literally do not have time to KEEP waiting. At this point, I WISH I bought my tickets on Disneyland's website (which are CHEAPER) to not have to stress about not wondering HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS! I would like a refund, so I can spend my money on a company that is more reliable.

TicketsatWork

We understand you spoke with a member of the management team and are satisfied with the service and resolution provided. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: March 8, 2017

I purchased two nights at a hotel in Atlantic City. I went through the checkout process and as soon as I put in my credit card the price went up $100!!! I called customer service and was told they cannot honor the price. I don't understand if I'm going through the checkout process paying for one price, why does it change as I am putting my credit card information? This is not make sense and felt it was false advertising of them. Never again!

No response received

TicketsatWork

We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We will be contacting you today to address your concerns regarding your purchase

Original review: March 6, 2017

Attempted to make a hotel reservation through ticketsatwork.com. After locating a hotel and providing credit card information, and submitting my purchase the website brought me back to the same page with a red dialog box at the top stating that my card information did not go through or something to that affect. I re-entered my card information and tried again. After many attempts with two separate cards I was still getting the error.

I then clicked a link at the bottom of the web page for their contact information so that I could speak to a representative. Once I clicked the link a confirmation number popped up on the screen. I proceeded to call the number provided to speak to a representative to see what was going on. Keep in mind that this was all over a period of about an hour. The people answering the phone were very polite and informed me that my reservation did go through several time. They acknowledged that it looked like I attempted around 7 or 8 times for the same booking.

Unfortunately this is where things went South. The customer service rep informed me that they would need the hotel to approve one of the cancellations and that there would be a $25 cancellation fee. I told them that I thought that was absurd for an obvious web page error. One of the hotel bookings was canceled but they refused to waive the $25 fee. They ultimately then provided me with a $25 restaurant.com card that is absolutely useless and said that there is nothing else that they could do. Needless to say that I will not be using this site ever again for my hotel booking business.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak with a member of the management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: March 3, 2017

It was my first time booking through TicketsatWork and I booking a hotel in Vegas a week ago. I checked the TicketsatWork again days later, and the price went down $50. I tried calling to edit my reservation and get a credit for the price difference, but the customer service rep told me that I would have to pay $25 just to cancel my order and rebook all over again. There was no type of courtesy credit that they could give me to get the lower rate. I probably won't book here again. My advice is to book through the actual hotel or book through a company that does free cancellation.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to to speak to a member of the management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: March 2, 2017

My wife booked a hotel room for 2 nights in Vegas for our upcoming trip and she booked it in a rush. So she decided to book a refundable room so in case if we have to make changes, we will get our money back. She booked a room on Feb 28, 2017 and I called on March 1, 2017 (A day after the booking) and wanted to make some changes to the room type and extend the stay. I was told by the customer service rep that I will have to cancel my reservation and start a new one. So I said that is not a problem and let's do that. Once I told her I was fine with canceling the reservation, she told me that there will be a cancellation fee charged and will be deducted from the reimbursement amount.

I was shocked to hear this since as far as I understand that refundable means you get your money back (of course you can't call a day before your booking date and try to cancel but I am talking about one week in advance and just one day after we booked). She told me she cannot do anything so I did not wish to argue with her and asked her if she can transfer me to her supervisor/manager who may have more authority to make this change for me. Here things took for the worst.

I have never dealt with anyone in my life as this person especially her being a Customer Service Manager. She would not even let me speak and spoke over me and then when I asked her if there was anything she was able to do considering that I am still booking the room but just wanted to make some changes. She denied again and as it was clear to me that she was not going to help me then I asked her for her name and information so that I can report to my credit card about this incident and have them negotiate for me. She said no that she will not give her information and hung up on me as I was talking to her. Never in my life I have dealt with a Customer Service Manager who doesn't even understand what Customer Service is.

Major Issues I have beside her rude behavior: If something is advertised as Refundable, I believe in simple definition in English Language is to give back or restore (especially money); repay. (Source: dictionary.com) but in this case, she was charging me to return my money on a room that is advertised as a refundable room. Not sure how can that be. If something is advertised as Refundable, then it cannot be Partly Refundable. Those are two different terms and they should advertise or list their services as such.

My wife booked the hotel thinking that the rate she received was a discounted rate; however I started searching for other website for the same hotel and out of curiosity checked the same dates we have booked our room for, the pricing for other websites are either same or cheaper than one listed on Plumbenefits. So can someone remind me that how is this a discounted price as they advertise on their website?

I have already made a call to my Credit Card company to dispute these charges since I will not pay a penny to this company who doesn't even know how to speak with their customers. But guess what? Charges have not even shown on my cards yet since it takes about 1 or 2 business days to post it. So how is there a cancellation charges when they didn't even charge it yet or fully process my order? I was going to book a second room but I have to reconsider 100 times before booking with them if their customer service is not improved. I am posting this here to see if I can have someone look into this matter and of course inform others for their false advertisement and rude customer service.

Consumer Increased Rating!

I recently purchased tickets to Disney World through TicketsatWork. I am an MD Anderson employee and decided to take advantage of these offers. After I purchased my tickets, I realized tickets from Disney World itself were cheaper than the tickets and hotel bundle I purchased. Seeing this I became very upset because I thought TicketsatWork was supposed to be a great way for employees to save a little bit of money. If i would have known better I would have never used TicketsatWork, and if this is how your company works I will definitely not recommend it to others in the future.

TicketsatWork Company Profile