4.53/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2001, TicketsatWork has been assisting companies in rewarding their employees with exclusive offers for special events, Broadway shows, theme parks and more. We have developed select partnerships with note worthy entertainment brands to provide quality services and lasting memories to our many customers.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 20, 2017

550 TicketsatWork Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

I got my ticket for a theme park in Orlando from TicketsatWork. I went online and the process was really easy. I spoke to a representative because I wanted to confirm how to print the tickets out and the representative was helpful. She advised me to go to the kiosk as soon as I got to the gate. And from the kiosk, then I'd be able to print the ticket. And even though it did say when I purchased the ticket, I called to get extra clarification. My experience was good and I would highly recommend TicketsatWork.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 17, 2017

I traveled to Nashville and used TicketsatWork to get a hotel room at Vista Inn since they had discounts for employees of our company. I went online and the price displayed was $68 for Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday morning, but they said they'll charge me $89. When I got to the hotel room, it wasn't clean. I took off the sheet from one of the beds and there was a blood stain at the head of the bed. I called the front desk and asked for another room. I told them they needed to clean up that mess and I haven't gotten that resolved. When I saw that blood stain, I was ready to go. I called TicketsatWork and they were trying to communicate with the hotel but it turned out to be a long drawn out situation.

They finally decided to send me less than the money that I paid for the room. They gave me $190 something back when I paid $299 for the room. I didn't even stay in that hotel room for a couple of hours. I called TicketsatWork about every other day and they said that they talked to somebody, but they hadn't gotten back to them. I didn't understand their process. They had all the information because that very night, I called them and they told me to checkout from the hotel until they find out what's going on. However, the owner of the hotel wouldn't come up to the premises and do anything.

TicketsatWork's reps were friendly each time I spoke with them but I don't know how come I had to call so many times. Plus, it was like a new conversation each time I call. I always had to have the information that I was calling them about in front of me because they wouldn't know anything. I called once a day for ten days and at one point I thought about giving up with that amount of money. Considering that the hotel is still in business, I don't know why the health department isn't going up there to shut them down.

As far as TicketsatWork was concerned, at the beginning, I thought that I was going to get my money ASAP, but it didn't happen. I had to wait for over three weeks to get my money back and it was cumbersome. This is the first and only time that I'll use them. Never again. I will be getting my AAA back. This is also the first time I've ever had a bad experience with a hotel. I expected TicketsatWork to be more corrective or concerned about someone calling them and complaining about something but it was like they were saying they don't have my money and I got to wait for the hotel to give my money back.

TicketsatWork response

Jacqueline, we appreciate your feedback and value your business. We understand your frustration with the condition of the Hotel and the amount of time that was taken to address your concerns. We work closely with our Hotel Partners to address these issues as quickly as possible and strive to provide the best resolution within the guidelines set forth by the Hotel Cancellation Policy, as listed in our Terms and Conditions. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction and a member of our Quality Assurance team will be reaching out to you.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I've been a member of TicketsatWork for ten years and I purchase a lot from them. I purchase stuff for New York, California, and for different places that I go to at Las Vegas. I log on to ticketsatwork.com and find the location where I want to go, and then I book my reservation there. I've had a good experience with TicketsatWork. Their prices could be better, though. And it would be nice if they offered discounts for local events through the month.

I go to an event that's called "South Beach Wine & Food Festival", which happens only in February and it's a week-long event. It is extremely expensive so to get a discount would be great. And more discount prices on Broadway showed in the Miami area would be really good, too. I don’t see them advertising a lot of discounts for Broadway shows in the Miami area, wine and food events, and tours. It would be a good idea if they did that because Groupon competes with them and I find myself purchasing a lot of stuff from Groupon if I can't get it through them. But I've recommended TicketsatWork to over a hundred people.

TicketsatWork response

Yamile, thank you for your review of our business and we are happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations with our services! We certainly appreciate your feedback regarding our product offerings. We are always working diligently to update our contracts and expand our offerings for our customers in order to provide access to the best products and experiences. Your feedback will certainly be taken into account as we continue to address our product offerings. Thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork for your entertainment needs!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

I went online to Tickets at Work, and I selected the option I wanted and paid for it with a credit card. I bought the New York City Explorer Pass through my company because we have a corporate card. I’m very savvy and I use an iPad all day long for work, as well as my iPhone, but it was not easy to navigate Tickets at Work’s website. I had to call them and ask questions, and then once I got that information, I wasn’t given the code, so I had to call the company. They didn’t have the code so I called Tickets at Work again, but they didn’t have the code either. So, I had to call back the company and they had to push the special email to me with a pass number that they had to add each person and on the app so I could use it.

For people 50 and over, they’re never going to be able to figure it out, and some of them would still be working. That was my first time to purchase through Tickets at Work and it was challenging for me, but I only saved around six bucks a person, which I didn’t feel was huge. I also tried to purchase tickets for a musical, and they were more on Tickets at Work’s website than going direct. Also, with the seats for the Wicked musical in New York, I would just blindly pay for them, and they would give me random seats, like a $150 a person for this random seat. I decided to go direct and it was cheaper, and I could select the exact seats that I wanted. The best ones I could get for a bit lower price. But I’ll go back to Tickets at Work to see other things in the future especially when we travel.

TicketsatWork response

Sherry, we appreciate your feedback and value your business. We are committed to your satisfaction and a member of our Quality Assurance Team will be contacting you to address your concerns. We are happy to announce that we have recently unveiled our new and improved mobile website! We invite you to explore our new mobile site as new features have been added to improve your experience.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I accidentally purchased five kids and two adult tickets to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida and TicketsatWork was able to fix it. I called them and the rep got a hold of Universal Studios to cancel the order. Then we were able to resign up again for the right ones that I wanted and it worked out good. I thought I was going to be out of a lot of money at first or have to pay more but TicketsatWork has always been cheaper than buying at the gate. I've never been able to find anything cheaper than what they have. We've gone to Disneyland and to a couple of other places using TicketsatWork and it's always been an easy process. They’re easy to work with and it was a great experience overall.

TicketsatWork response

Steve, We take fun seriously here at TicketsAtWork which is why our goal is to ensure that you and your family have the best experience possible with our service and we are happy to hear that our Customer Care Team was able to assist you in correcting your Tickets and making sure that your vacation goes without a hitch. We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork.com and we hope you have/had a fantastic time at Universal Studios.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

I purchased four tickets to Disneyland at TicketsatWork. Buying them was pretty easy and they gave me four $25 gift cards to use but nobody knows how to redeem them. I took the coupons that they offered for going through their website. TicketsatWork told me to go and log on to Restaurant.com and redeem the tickets on my phone so I did. But when I got to the restaurant, they only take $50 gift card. I needed help on the weekend when I was there but they were closed. It was frustrating. They also told me I had to call Restaurant.com but there's no number for Restaurant.com.

After the third restaurant we ordered, they said they take the gift card. But, when we try to redeem them, they said, “Oh, we don't take these ones." We ended up paying $200 meal which was fine. It was out of Disneyland then we went to House of Blues and they won't take our coupons, either. There were 27 of us who went to Disneyland but we couldn’t use all the coupons we have. It's funny now but it wasn't at the time.

I called back TicketsatWork and tried to upgrade but they said we can’t touch the tickets once the reservations are done which they should be able to do if they need to. TicketsatWork gave me four tickets for two days and I needed to upgrade them to three days. I’m a little upset that they didn’t tell me I couldn’t add a day to the ticket. I called back twice and the second time I wanted to purchase tickets for three days for one person but there was no option for that. They told me to call Disneyland so when we got to Disneyland, I just upgraded two tickets. My son had school and he couldn't fly in at the time we flew in and came in the following day. They gave me a good price for the upgrade which was $70. Everything was fine, it's just the coupons that they sent me were misinformed.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2017

I sometimes purchase at TicketsatWork and I recently got tickets for an Ed Sheeran concert. The purchasing process wasn't difficult and their customer service team was really helpful. But we received the ticket at the very last minute, which was a couple of days before the concert. And sometimes, I forget to search for my ticket and I call them to know what's going on with my ticket. And then I realized that the ticket will be distributed 48 hours by the date. But overall, they've provided good information and even the discount rate is good. So, I'm still going to purchase more tickets at TicketsatWork. We can also get a competitive price so I definitely recommend my friends to use it.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

I got Universal Orlando tickets online from TicketsatWork and their prices were 5% to 10% off at what I was getting on the Universal website. I buy tickets from TicketsatWork twice a year and the representative was very helpful. However, their site was somewhat difficult to navigate. There are multiple tickets available for Universal and it would be helpful if they could make all options come up on one page where I could choose what day ticket I want.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I was excited to buy good seats to an NFL game coming up on December 17 in a nearby state. I wanted to get the best seats I could, so I used the TicketsatWork site to try to get them at a reasonable price. I spent $1,002 on two 40-yard-line seats. Since completing the purchase on their website back on 4/28, which is the day tickets went on sale for this season, I have not been able to get any additional details about my seats or the seller. They processed my payment immediately, and sent me a 'order confirmation' email that listed very basic information. I expected I would get a detailed email with confirmed seats, and instructions about how to contact the seller to arrange for my tickets to be delivered to me. That was not the case.

I tried going online in August to look up more information on my order, only to find out there is no record of my order anywhere on their website! I have a login, but there is no 'account' page for me anywhere. This was strange to me, so I called their customer service to get help with the info I was looking for. I was told they don't keep an account page for their users/transactions, and that my order reference number is all I needed to provide them to get assistance. I then asked the customer service representative about how I could get in touch with the seller to coordinate the ticket delivery, and they told me I couldn't, and that they were the only party who could communicate between myself and the seller.

When I purchased the ticket, the note on the ticket selection page said 'tickets would be delivered no later than 12/16/17.' The game is scheduled to take place on 12/17/17, so I wanted to see about getting the tickets in hand as soon as possible, since they had already charged me the full amount for them. Also, on the order confirmation it says the 'Timing' for tickets to be emailed is 'Typically, immediately after order processes...' On that first phone call, she explained to me that I would either get an email with a pdf ticket or an email with a link to an e-ticket emailed to me on or before the 12/16 date. Why would they only send me those tickets so close to the event date? This began to sound fishy to me, and I said so to the rep on the line, and she reassured me that I may get them sooner than the 16th. I didn't like what I heard, but decided to just try calling again closer to the game date to see if I could get the tickets then.

Since that call, circumstances have changed and I am no longer able to attend the game in person. I called them this week to try to see about getting my tickets sent to me ASAP so I can try to sell them to someone else, and since they are my seats I should be able to do that. This time, the CS rep was very uncaring, and just told me that I would not be able to get my tickets sooner. After a brief discussion about how that doesn't seem fair, as they already have the full amount owed for those tickets, she didn't seem to care. I'm talking about over $1,000 dollars here, and they can't get me those tickets?!

I asked to speak to a supervisor, and she was even more rude than the rep I first spoke to. I again asked to be put in touch with the seller so I could arrange things with him/her, but they now told me they are NOT able to get in touch with the seller either!! What?! How do you agree to post tickets for sale for a third party, and not have contact information for the seller? Didn't they verify the seller and that these tickets were legit first? I am now very suspicious that this is a scam, and I want to cancel my order, but they tell me I can't do that EITHER!

After reading some of the other bad reviews on this ConsumerAffairs page, I see that this bad experience isn't unique to me, and I'm very nervous that even if I find a buyer for my seats, and I somehow manage to get them the email link to the tickets in time before the game starts, they may not be valid at the door! Then what happens? The game will go on whether the tickets work or not! Will I just be out my $1,000 dollars?? This should not be allowed to happen to anyone! How can they get away with this?!

TicketsatWork response

Ellie, we appreciate your feedback regarding your Preferred Access ticket purchase. Preferred Access™ tickets are sourced through a variety of ticket sellers who determine the prices, which may be above or below the original value of the tickets. We list tickets at a discount compared to standard prices found on other ticket resellers. The sellers control the pricing, usage terms as well as the delivery method and timing of the ticket. We provide as much of this this information as possible on the website so that you may make the most informed decision regarding your purchase. We understand your frustration and the inconvenience this issue has caused. We are committed to your satisfaction and a member of our Care team will be reaching out to your shortly to address your concerns.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I purchased theme park tickets from Tickets at Work thinking that it was going to be an easy process and one of my coworkers told me it was cheaper. However, the amount of tax added was $60-something dollars and for six tickets, I took off any savings that I could have gotten. I could get them on site for less. Also, I ordered the electronic tickets on a Monday, so I thought I would definitely have them by Tuesday when we were heading out to the airport, but that wasn’t the case. When I still hadn’t gotten any of the tickets and saw that the money had been deducted from my account on Tuesday evening, I started calling because we were going to use the first one the next day. I bought one for Wednesday and five for Thursday. The rep said the electronic tickets could take 24 to 48 hours because they manually enter them and I wish I knew that.

I was told I'd have to call back the next morning because that department’s closed and they can put a note in the file. I waited for 30 minutes to talk to somebody and we were heading to the park the next day. I had to call back again a couple of times because they were trying to figure out what it was. When I finally called a second time, they were able to get it in 5 to 10 minutes and I found an email come through with a ticket. They said we could use our phone, but it’s better if we printed it out. I had to be by a computer, so I had to be at the hotel that Wednesday.

I called back on Wednesday and waited again. On Thursday when I still didn’t have the tickets that morning, I called again. At that point, I just wanted a refund. I noticed that the Thursday tickets were still not in the account even though when I called on Tuesday and Wednesday I told them we have tickets on Wednesday and Thursday and gave them the order numbers.

On Thursday morning, the lady didn't let me off the phone until we got things figured out, but she was really sweet. I could tell that she was frustrated too. She apologized and put me on hold, so we were on the phone with her for 30 or 40 minutes because she was trying to get the order processed. It was too much hassle and too stressful trying to make sure we had the tickets. I could have gone down to the lobby and instantly gotten the tickets for $95 bucks instead of paying Tickets at Work $97 bucks plus tax, waiting 30 minutes on the phone and trying to figure things out. There’s got to be a better system because this is ridiculous. That’s the last time I will use Tickets at Work and I would definitely not recommend them to a friend for theme park tickets.

TicketsatWork response

Celina, we appreciate your feedback and understand your frustration regarding the delays in the processing of your tickets. We certainly apologize as Disney had an outage with their system which caused the delay in processing time. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction and a member of our team will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

Whatever 5 stars are given here are from ghost writers. TICKETSATWORK or Plum Benefits are a sham and refuse to give us a refund although the artist is honoring refunds due to a date change. Also, they have no idea how they were even sold these “special” tickets. We were charged an illegal amount, including $165/ per person in service fees times EIGHT. My girlfriend who works for CBS offered Plum LLC (DBA) or TicketsatWork to their employees. After this fiasco, CBS has severed relations with their shady unethical discount “entertainment” resources of Plum Benefits & TicketsatWork.

TicketsatWork response

Dana, we appreciate your feedback regarding your Preferred Access ticket purchase. Preferred Access tickets are available for the most high-demand tickets for concerts, sports and major events around the world. Preferred Access™ tickets are sourced through a variety of ticket sellers who determine the prices, which may be above or below the original value of the tickets. We list tickets at a discount compared to standard prices found on other ticket resellers. The terms and delivery of these tickets are set and controlled by the seller. Refunds may not be issued for postponed events unless they are ultimately cancelled. Our role is to provide access to these ticket offerings and ensure the tickets are delivered within the appropriate time frame. We provide all of this information on the site prior to purchase so that you may make the most informed decision regarding you purchase. We do see our Care team has been in communication with the customer who purchased these tickets and a resolution was reached. We thank you for sharing your experience and hope you will consider using Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

I've purchased from TicketsatWork the first time and I was able to get Universal Studios tickets through Home Depot where my husband works. My interaction with the customer service representative was good, and so was the quality of their services. I would tell friends to go ahead if they ask about Tickets at Work.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

It has been a really frustrating experience. I booked 3 different hotels with them, covering Christmas and New Year's Eve. The most important being the one I am gonna spend holidays with family. For all the hotels, I got a confirmation from TicketsAtWork saying I was all booked, and that I could print out the email and bring to the hotel. The money has already left my account.

However, 1 day later I was notified by TicketsAtWork that the hotel was fully booked, and they couldn't process my request anymore. They recommended to book another hotel that is almost twice the price of the one I booked before. I keep getting default emails (4 that went to my Spam folder) from them saying pretty much the same thing, they are unable to book the hotel for me. I've already provided my phone number to them, no return. It is really disappointing to be informed you are all set, and then get another email saying pretty much the opposite. And I would expect a much greater effort from TicketsAtWork to provide me another option which is similar to the one I was charged for, not twice the price.

TicketsatWork response

Wilian, we appreciate the feedback and value your business. We understand your frustration in regards to the issues confirming your hotel booking. Our goal is to provide the best services as possible to help ensure your satisfaction so you can enjoy your experience. We will be reaching out to you shortly to address your concerns and offer any assistance necessary.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I really hate to give these people this bad review because I've had a number of good experiences but being overcharged $100.00 for Dave Koz concert tickets after going through my company's employee discount program is pretty upsetting. I printed the tickets out after paying $105.00 per ticket (2 tickets total 234.00). The price printed on the ticket showed $55.00. I called the place of the event who stated that they never sell to a third party. I called TicketsatWork who could only tell me that they go through some guy named Jacob who purchases tickets for them to sell to me. WHAT! What does that have to do with me paying over $100.00 more... the event referred to that practice as "online scalping". Thank God that Jazz is a soothing type of music, I won't have my mind on this experience while I'm at the concert... hopefully.

TicketsatWork response

Juan, it was a pleasure speaking with you today and we are happy to hear you are satisfied with your experience and the resolution offered. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue to use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

This was my second purchase from Tickets at Work and it was pretty easy to make the reservation through them. However, when I got to the hotel, they couldn’t find the reservation in their system, but I had the confirmation email and everything, and I actually had to call to get that to work. The hotel had to call their vendor. Other than that, the prices offered are good and I would have had paid more had I not gone through the Tickets at Work website. When I was comparing to other sites, they were the lowest from whatever members. Their customer service is also good, and I would definitely recommend them.

TicketsatWork response

Khandice, thank you so much for the rave review! We are happy the Care team was able to assist with confirming your hotel booking in your time of need. We are always here to assist with any issue that arises and we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

We've purchased tickets for the whole family (2 adults, 1 child) for San Diego Zoo. Getting in the zoo, we were surprised by kids are free for the whole month of October. Thus, buying from TicketsatWork was way more expensive than if bought at the gate. The site should alert me about special perks for the attraction! Otherwise it creates this misleading and wasting money situation.

TicketsatWork response

Lucas, we are happy to hear the Care team was able to connect with you and assist with your order. We hope you will consider updating your rating to reflect your confidence with our service.Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal and we are excited you would consider using Tickets at Work again in the near future!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

We normally buy tickets from TicketsatWork for rental cars but I got one online just to go around. The process of buying a ticket was simple and their online service was really good. The tickets at TicketsatWork are cheaper and easy.

TicketsatWork response

Linda, thank for you for your review of our business! We are happy to hear you found our website easy to use and were able to take advantage of some of the great discounts being offered. We look forward to helping with your next memorable experience!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I buy tickets from Tickets at Work six or seven times a year and recently, I got tickets for an amusement park and the movies. It was a really smooth process. The young lady who assisted me was great and took care of all my needs. She was also very courteous and detailed. I was happy with her. I had a great experience and I would recommend them.

TicketsatWork response

Reginald, thank you for the rave review of our business! We are happy to hear that you have been able to take advantage of the many discounts offered on Tickets at Work. We appreciate the recommendation and are excited to have you as a loyal customer!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I purchased tickets for Legoland and Walt Disney World from Tickets at Work. I went online and looked it up, then clicked it and bought it. It was easy to place the order and they emailed the tickets to me. I had a question about something so I called them, and they helped me with it. There was a bit of a benefit when it comes to their price but not as much as I was expecting compared to the price I could’ve gotten at the Disney website. But this was my first time ever to purchase from them and I would go back again.

TicketsatWork response

Dezerie, we are happy to hear you were able to take advantage of discount ticket offers for Legoland and Disney World. We work hard to provide the best offerings and discounts available for fun experiences all across the country. We hope you enjoyed your time at the parks and look forward to your next memorable experience!

Insufficient response received
Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I purchased a ticket for Disneyland through TicketsatWork on a Thursday for a Sunday trip. Well, I never received the email with the eticket, I just received a confirmation of my payment. I didn't think much of it because I had a confirmation number. On Sunday, after waiting in line to get my ticket with my confirmation number the employee at Disneylands told me that that confirmation didn't work with Disneyland because I purchased my ticket through a third party. So I had to call TicketsatWork just to hear that Disneyland system was down and they could not process my ticket so I had to get back in line to buy another ticket but this time through Disney.

While waiting in line I received a call from a representative of TicketsatWork saying that they were able to process my ticket. I agreed because I would be able to get out of that line and go straight to the entrance of the park. They sent the ticket in 8 min but I didn't receive anything for almost an hour. While waiting for the email, I was just fed up because it was almost noon and didn't want to wait any longer so I bought a ticket through Disneyland itself (what I should have done in first place). Anyways, two days later I called TicketsatWork to get my money back and they refused, their excuse is that I did received the tickets, regardless of the fact that I received them at noon!! Oh and by the way, the ticket at Disneyland is 5 Dollars cheaper than from TicketsatWork. The best thing that they were able to offer me was an extra 25 dollar gift card. Worst company ever! I will never do business with them again!

TicketsatWork response

Jose, we appreciate your feedback and value your business. We are certainly sorry to hear about your experience and understand your frustration with the processing delays with your tickets due to the Disney outage. We are committed to your satisfaction and a member of our Care team will be contacting you to address your concerns!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Purchasing a Disney ticket at Tickets at Work was easy. I got it through a representative and the quality of service I received was good. The price they offered was actually better than Disney's. I also purchased my hotel room from them. I have paid for it upfront but then I found a better deal. However, Tickets at Work couldn’t find my reservation information. They couldn't change or cancel it. So in order for me to get the deal that I actually found, I had to repurchase it so it was easier and then cancel it through them. Instead of having them switch it over and give me a refund on what I’d already paid for, I just re-did it. That was kind of irritating and not everybody can come out of pocket $600 and with another $600. But it worked out and I got my money back so it was fine. Nonetheless, it was probably one of the best travel purchases I’ve done. I would tell friends to purchase at Tickets at Work.

TicketsatWork response

Veronica, we appreciate the feedback on your experience. We work hard to offer world class customer service with every interaction to ensure you have a memorable experience. We hope you enjoyed your time at the park and your stay at the hotel. We are excited to have you as a loyal customer!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I had a good experience with Tickets at Work and they have the best deals. I bought three movie tickets and only one worked in all those tickets. So, I worked a plan. Eventually, it got solved within a week. The persons I spoke to about the issue have been very helpful. They tried to explain what had gone wrong. Although sometimes the prices are similar to what Groupon is offering, the prices are still good.

TicketsatWork response

Aditya, we appreciate the feedback about your experience with the movie tickets and are happy to hear you were satisfied with the resolution provided by the Care team. We work tirelessly to ensure you have a memorable experience and have access to the best offerings and discounts available!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

We purchased Kennedy Space Center tickets from TicketsatWork and overall, things went smoothly. We were able to access their website and select all the information as to who was going to pick up the tickets. But at the time of picking up the tickets, the Kennedy Space Center wasn’t able to access the tickets immediately. Since the PDF we received didn’t have the information they needed, they weren’t able to access it that way. So, it took us a little over 30 minutes to access tickets to the park. I got in touch with a customer service rep from TicketsatWork and they were able to send the emails out again. They were quick and efficient. At the time of processing the transaction, if the confirmation number could be generated then and there, that could be used as a reference for Kennedy. But TicketsatWork generates their own confirmation number and creates the order, then sends the emails. Other than that, TicketsatWork was useful.

TicketsatWork response

Francisco, we appreciate the feedback regarding your experience. We work hard to provide the best offerings and prices for fun experiences all of the country, including Kennedy Space Center. We look forward to helping you create your next memorable experience!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I booked a hotel room with TicketsatWork and the process was seamless. I went online, searched for a thing and booked everything. I ended up having to cancel my reservation though so I had to talk to them afterwards. They very quickly answered the phone and were very prompt. Everything was processed according to what they said they would do. They have really good pricing, too and I was happy with their service.

TicketsatWork response

Kevin, we appreciate the 5-star review of our business. We work hard to ensure the purchase process is smooth and user friendly so you can take advantage of the many discounts and offerings available through Tickets at Work. We were sorry to hear you had to cancel your hotel, but glad the Care team was able to assist with your request in a timely fashion. We are excited to have you as a loyal customer!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I bought movie tickets on two occasions and Rams football game tickets a couple of weeks ago from TicketsatWork. It was a very easy process. I ordered the tickets one Saturday and they never emailed everything until I found out on Monday. I thought maybe they were closed. Then I called them, talked to a representative and it was explained to me that our district blocks out attachments coming in. So, we changed the email address that they send the stuff to and I haven’t had a problem since then. They were very helpful and I've had a really pleasant experience with them.

TicketsatWork response

Wayne, we are happy to hear our Care team was able to assist you and ensure you received your tickets in time so you could enjoy your experience. At Tickets at Work, we work hard to provide the best discounts and offers and are constantly adding new and exciting experience all the time. We appreciate the rave review and look forward to assisting you with your next memorable experience!

No response received
Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I bought baseball tickets through TicketsatWork on a Friday for the following Wednesday. It took the vendor until Tuesday 10pm to issue the tickets due to what customer service described as a 'systems issue'. The tickets I received were actually standing tickets... I should have realized something was amiss when both the section and the row had the letter s next to them. I called customer service again and they refused to help.

TicketsatWork response

Tim, we appreciate the feedback regarding your experience in purchasing preferred access tickets for an MLB game. As indicated on the website, Preferred Access tickets provide access to premium and high demand events and are sourced through resellers. We do not have any control over the seating, pricing, or delivery of the tickets, we only provide access to the inventory which is subject to the seller's terms. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction and a member of our Care team will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

For my first time using Tickets at Work, it was really easy. I got the information to log in and put the password in then I went online and picked out which tickets I wanted. I did Disneyland, California Adventure, and Universal Studios. Tickets at Work saved me quite a bit of money too, around $150 to $200 so it was pretty good. If I were to buy tickets again, I would do it on Tickets at Work. I’ve even let the other guys at work know about them.

TicketsatWork response

Mark, we are happy you were able to take advantage of a sizable discount on the theme parks in California through Tickets at Work. We work hard to provide the best discounts and offerings and are always adding new and exciting products and service to our site. We appreciate you recommending us your coworkers!

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Was shopping in the Universal Orlando section on my iPhone 8. Tried to buy 3 tickets for Universal Studios Halloween Horrors on September 29th in Orlando, but somehow purchased 3 tickets for Halloween Horrors in Hollywood, CA instead. Noticed the mistake within 3 hours of purchase when I finally saw email confirmation. Called customer service immediately to fix this only to learn that they would not refund, change city of tickets, exchange, etc. Basically was rudely told I was out $225. I still am not sure how I bought tickets for Universal Hollywood when I was browsing for deals on Universal Orlando.

Anyways, I was about to spend another $1,000 with these people until learning of their very stubborn no refunds policy. Website was not working properly on my mobile device. I have screenshots from where I tried to replicate the error, and the site was not acting properly. I got the wrong tickets, but company will do NOTHING to assist me in getting the correct ones. Now I am disputing charge with my credit card/bank, as there is no way I can use the non-refundable/non-exchangeable garbage this company has sold me. Buyer beware.

TicketsatWork response

Brad, we appreciate the feedback and value your business. We understand your frustration in purchasing tickets for the incorrect park. The terms of the ticket are set by the park and we do not have any control over whether or not a cancellation can be made. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction and a member of our Care team will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.

Resolution response: Oct. 23, 2017

Jose from TicketsAtWork reached out and was very friendly and helpful.

He explained that the agents/managers will only call the vendor (Expedia in this case) for emergency reasons; i.e. room does not match booked description or some other major problem. He was able to verify that Marriott did release/refund Expedia and was able to credit our money back.

Jose was very helpful and the situation was resolved.

I have updated the star rating to 3 stars since Jose resolved the issue. We still spent probaly 1 1/2 hours on a stressful phone call while on vacation trying to check out early. The representatives we spoke to were not friendly and helpful like Jose was.

My advice is to be sure you know what you're getting in to.

I would only purchase from TicketsAtWork if they provided a steep discount.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

My wife booked a hotel room for us at Marriott through TicketsatWork. Prices were the same as other travel sites (e.g. Expedia). Our travel plans changed, due to 9 hours in the car with a 2 and 4 year old. We asked Marriott if we could check out a day early to cut our drive down. We even offered to stay at another Marriott property, but they told us we could check out early "No problem!" Upon checking to cancel the night's stay, they said to call Expedia. We thought this was weird, but they told us we had booked through Expedia and gave us the confirmation number to use.

We called Expedia. Expedia said we could cancel, however the representative could not pull up our account. We then called TicketsatWork. The first lady who answered was rude from the get-go.The conversation went like this: Lady, "Confirmation number." Me, "Hi, I missed your name." Lady, "Confirmation number." It wasn't a great start.

They then proceeded to insist that my room stay was non-refundable. I found this odd, since Marriott was telling me they would not charge. They then told me that TicketsatWork books through Expedia! By this time I was speaking with a manager named Jennifer (I was put on hold for 20 minutes for wanting to speak with a manager). Jennifer explained that they book the rooms through Expedia. She told me that it's not the consumer Expedia, but corporate Expedia. I explained that Marriott wasn't going to charge. She was unsympathetic and told me that it was a non-refundable rate. She said that Expedia would not refund TicketsatWork.

I then asked for the Expedia contact info, since the consumer side couldn't pull up the information. She told me they didn't have the corporate Expedia information, which doesn't seem to make sense. After that she told me to get documentation from Marriott that they wouldn't charge, then TicketsatWork could follow up at Expedia to get refunded. I found this to be a strange twist, since a moment ago she told me they didn't have Expedia's contact information.

Marriott was super helpful. The manager put in a case with Expedia and printed up the documentation. I now have to follow up with TicketsatWork. I have sent them an email and am awaiting a response to refund my money. I dread having to deal with them after my last experience! TLDR - TicketsatWork provided no value to me. They are another middleman between you and the hotel. It would be better to deal with either the hotel or even Expedia, rather than TicketsatWork. They were rude and unhelpful.

TicketsatWork response

Kevin, we appreciate your feedback and value your business. We understand your frustration in trying to cancel a portion of your non-refundable booking. We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction and a member of our Care team will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I used Tickets at Work for the first time and got hotel tickets from them. The site was easy to navigate and they have better deals than what you can find online. Someone told me to go on Hotels.com too and I did, but I didn’t even navigate through the site because it was just too much and was too confusing. I had a good experience with Tickets at Work on the other hand and their service quality was awesome.

TicketsatWork response

Victoria, thank you for the rave review of our business. We are glad you found the website easy and convenient to use and we hope you enjoyed your hotel stay. We are happy to hear you found our Care team's service 'awesome'; we do work hard to provide you the best quality service with every experience!

TicketsatWork Company Information