It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.64/5
Based on 331 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2001, TicketsatWork has been assisting companies in rewarding their employees with exclusive offers for special events, Broadway shows, theme parks and more. We have developed select partnerships with note worthy entertainment brands to provide quality services and lasting memories to our many customers.

894 TicketsatWork Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 17, 2018

TicketsatWork is available through my work and you can purchase tickets online but I called in. I spoke to a representative and they booked the Universal Studios tickets for me and emailed them to me. They were quick, helpful and took care of it right away. It was great dealing with them. Also, it was my first time buying from them and I got a $30 savings. We were going as a group so we all got there at separate times because we were all driving separately. Instead of having one person pick the tickets and wait, it would be nice to just be able put names on each of the tickets so everybody could meet inside instead of having to wait outside. To be able to do that online would be a lot simpler and it’s the same group but easier pickup lines. Still, they are cheaper and helpful and people should use them.

Get expert buying tips about Employee Incentive Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I bought tickets for 2 days at Disney World from TicketsatWork and the tickets came with the Planet Hollywood. The purchase process was very simple and this was the second go-around for me. TicketsatWork has a discount on my work website and I’ve also already referred several co-workers to them. A lot of guys who work with us forget about the benefit and I have reminded a couple of them to check it out. I always check TicketsatWork, look and compare prices before I go anywhere else to buy anything. I called them one time to inquire and make sure that everything was included in the FASTPASS and the representative was very nice and a little more knowledgeable than I am. She told me that the base tickets would be included in the FASTPASS.

Original review: June 14, 2018

I went to Busch Gardens and purchased the tickets for it from TicketsatWork. I called TicketsatWork's phone number from my work. And the lady rep told me what price they had for our tickets and then she offered me all-day food tickets. She made the process very easy and I was very impressed with her. She knew what sales were there, the available dates and she told me that if I didn’t use the tickets, I could just use them later. She also informed me that they have a parking fee. She gave me all the information and she was excellent. I have told others to use TicketsatWork as well.

Original review: June 13, 2018

The customer service team at TicketsatWork was very helpful. They were very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. And their service is awesome. If I'm looking for a certain theme park, I just go and see if they offer tickets there. And their prices are pretty good for what I know. I purchased tickets for Knott's Berry Farm and Six Flags, and it was a pretty seamless transaction.

Original review: June 12, 2018

After reading reviews on here I decided to call TicketsatWork for myself considering I'll be providing feedback to my company GE, as to my experience. So far I have attempted to get a hold of them on 5 different occasions and with no success. I even stayed online once, with witnesses for 5 hours. Starting at 2:30 pm on a weekday and never was the phone answered. They had a leave us your number service twice when I called, no one tried to get a hold of me when I left my number.

What I am calling about is to why the 2 Evanescence tickets I ordered were not E tickets to begin with considering I paid quite a bit for box seats. Why were they called box seats when nothing at the venue shows such seats when you go to their website. And worse of all, why would you mail the tickets out with only 3 days to get to my address, when the concert is on a Saturday and I have to leave before the mail gets to my house on that day to even see the concert and what guarantee does anyone have that the tickets will be accepted by the venue given the past reviews I have seen on this matter. So with the concert only a month away, only time will tell if I recommend keeping them or getting rid of their services to corporate.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Original review: June 12, 2018

I did Aladdin on Broadway last year. I know it’s not for every show but with Aladdin TicketsatWork was able to let me know exactly what seats were available and I can choose my seats. By talking to them I was able to do that. But I wasn't able to through the website. It would be nice if you could also choose through the website. That would be great rather than just pick a section because if I’m in way back of that section, maybe I will spend a little extra. But TicketsatWork are cheaper and cheaper is always better. And the process is quick and easy.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 12, 2018

Booked a hotel online, later same day and still outside the 72 hr check in window called to cancel. Was told not an issue and I will be getting a cancellation confirmation email shortly. Still have not received one and getting worried about my refund. Very unprofessional and attempted to use once and will never use it again.

Hello Ulugbek,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to discuss your recent experience! Per our conversation, the e-mail provided has been changed to reflect the corrected address and the e-mail has been successfully resent. We thank you again for choosing TicketsAtWork and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Original review: June 10, 2018

I called TicketsatWork to purchase Disneyland tickets, and it was fast and simple. The tickets were cheaper than the ones at Disneyland. I would recommend TicketsatWork.

Hi Richard,

We are happy to know that you were satisfied with your DisneyLand Ticket purchase! We thank you again for choosing TicketsAtWork and look forward to the next opportunity to serve you.

Original review: June 9, 2018

I went to the TicketsatWork website and it's user-friendly. They have a lot of different options and I was surprised by the different entertainment venues. I purchased movie tickets from the Regal Entertainment because that’s what’s local to us. They were offering two adult tickets with a $10 concession. I just clicked on that, put in my information and paid them. And then five days later, I got the tickets in the mail.

I also purchased tickets to the Phantom of the Opera in New York City a few weeks back. That was really simple because I had a question about the seating. I couldn’t understand the seating chart. I called them and they explained it very well and offered me the best seats that were available at the time. And when we finished that, they sent me an email that had confirmation on it. I took that to the theater and they had the tickets waiting for me and I just got right in. Also, their prices were fair, too. TicketsatWork has an easy process and I will be using them more.

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our service! We strive to ensure that you have the best experience possible from start to finish so we are happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations. We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork and look forward to serving you in the near future.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: June 8, 2018

This website, company, is horrible. I thought it would be advantageous to use them and it was a nightmare. Booked a room at Grand Sierra in Reno Nevada for 3 nights for $146 a night. Total was just under $600, not unusual with resort fees, taxes, etc., but then realized the extra $150 did NOT include resort fees, that it was a recover fee!?! Called immediately and no one, I mean no one, could tell me what that was. So I called Grand Sierra to inquire and they had no idea who TicketsatWork was and that my reservation was through Expedia, AND that they only charged the first night, with the remainder to be paid when I stayed there. So called my credit card and was alarmed to find out the whole $596 had been charged! Called TicketsatWork, again, and explained what Grand Sierra said and they had no explanation.

Admitted they did go through Expedia, which I could done with no hassle, but still could not explain the exorbitant $150 fee above the cost of actual room. They kept saying they didn’t understand why the hotel said what they did, nor could they break down the fees. Well, they need to understand; that’s their job! When they couldn’t help me, I decided to just cancel and rebook. Well, cancelling costs $25. I explained the situation again, after asking for a supervisor, and she still said there was a cancellation fee. I had just booked with them an hour before, my booking didn’t make sense.

To Grand Sierra, the hotel cost was higher than Grand Sierra’s website (with the $150 unexplainable fee) and I just wanted a refund. Nope, had to pay $25 cancellation fee. Supervisor was rude, to top it off. This is a travesty. I cancelled, not very happy, and am paying the $25 but not without writing this to let everyone know what a ripoff this website is. At first they didn’t even want to admit they had booked it through Expedia but had no choice when hotel had told me. Really took a big chunk of my time to, in the end, pay $25 for nothing and be talked to rudely. Beware, it is a scam. So very unpleased. Rebooked through Booking.com, cheaper, no hassles, and NO cancellation fees. And they can you exactly for what you are being charged. TicketsatWork cannot! Disgraceful. Should not ever book through this website!

Original review: June 8, 2018

I looked online to see if there was something that was available for veterans or military, and TicketsatWork popped up, and so I called. I bought 4-Day Pass Disney World tickets. The representative helped me purchase the tickets over the phone. And then she told me how to get online to register into other stuff. I was able to get back online to register and I’ve already set up the FastPass stuff. Everything was smooth and very simple. I would recommend TicketsatWork.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: June 7, 2018

Advertisement clearly showed a separated room. Once arrived it was clearly smaller and a single room. Talked to the hotel staff, but it was a 3rd party purchase and they were unable to upgrade due to being booked. TaW was unable to help when called, responding purchases were final. Quick, rude and highly dissatisfied with customer services.

Hi JD,

We, as a third party hotel supplier, list the Hotel Properties based upon the information provided to us by the hotel property directly. It is rather common practice for Hotels to list a sample of the rooms available however the images depicted may not be of the room type to which is currently available. In this case this particular Hotel may offer a suite type room which is why they have showcased this room type however it may not have been available at the time of purchase. To provide full transparency, we list the room type details for the rooms available in the description section of the room type being offered.

Despite this, we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction so a member of our Quality Assurance Team has reached out to you to discuss your experience. We look forward to getting the opportunity to speak with you!

Original review: June 5, 2018

I had an excellent experience in buying Orlando Universal and Disney tickets from TicketsatWork. I called them twice because I thought I was gonna get part of the tickets somewhere else, but I went back to them because they were better. I got the same gal both times and she was awesome. Their prices were better than anywhere else, too. All in all, TicketsatWork was great and easy to work with. They were wonderful, quick, reliable, and helpful. I'd tell anyone who asks about them to purchase from them.

Hi Karen,

We are exciting to hear that you were satisfied with your overall experience! We work diligently to negotiate the best prices possible for you as a valued member so we are happy to know that we were able to get you these tickets at a great discount! Thank you for choosing TicketAtWork!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: June 2, 2018

I saw Tickets at Work's website, which was pretty good, and I checked the offers. I purchased and paid online for a movie ticket. Then I I checked in with the chart at the kiosk. But it wasn’t clear that there were two different types of tickets and it would have been better if I could tell one type of ticket from the other one. Also, I purchased the $15 ticket but I paid $8 through Tickets at Work. When I showed my ticket at the theater, the person there took off the $8 from my ticket and he asked me to pay the rest of the $15. Since I would be paying the same price, I didn't buy another ticket through Tickets at Work. It was really a good offer that they had, but it didn’t work out. If it could work out, I would definitely buy from them again and again. Tickets at Work didn’t work out with me, but maybe I'd tell people to give them a try.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I was in a hurry and needed tickets for SeaWorld Busch Gardens and TicketsAtWork's service was super fast. I was expecting it to be complicated but it wasn't. Their price was reasonable and a lot cheaper than buying direct.

Hi Ashely,

It is our pleasure to make your purchase as simple and quick as possible! We hope you had an amazing time at SeaWorld Busch Gardens. We are very grateful to have a strong partnerships with SeaWorld Busch Gardens that allows us to offer these tickets to you at a great value! Thank you for choosing tickets at work!

Original review: May 30, 2018

There was a link to TicketsAtWork's homepage at my work. I just clicked on that and followed the instructions. I had to create a sign-on and bought tickets through there. The website is very easy to manage and I get the tickets quickly. I've had to call TicketsAtWork and the service I had received was excellent. The rep was able to help me out and got everything I needed. With TicketsAtWork, it was definitely easier to get the ticket prices compared to other ticket sites. I looked up some of the other site's coupons and each one required me to fill out a survey or make a phone call. TicketsAtWork was very straightforward and gave me the price quickly. I would recommend them.

Hi Michael,

We are very grateful to hear that you would recommend us! We care about the experience that you have and hope to provide you with a great experience both online and over the phone. We look forward to continuing to provide you with products at a great value! Thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork!

Original review: May 25, 2018

TicketsAtWork's prices have been good and I buy tickets from them once a year. Most recently, I bought Disney World tickets and the online purchase experience was very good. I also spoke to somebody and the service was excellent.

Hi Daniel,

We hope you had an amazing time at the Walt Disney World Resorts! It is our pleasure to hear that your experiences both online and over the phone have been excellent! Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We hope to hear from you again next year on your next exciting vacation!

Original review: May 23, 2018

I've purchased a few different tickets from TicketsatWork. We made a recent trip to Orlando, Florida and we went to Walt Disney Park, Legoland and saw Ripley's Believe It or Not. We did a few different things there. I called TicketsatWork because they told me that if I were to get the admission tickets to the park online, it would have taken up to 24 hours to get them. We were pretty much on our way there.

Their reps were pretty good. I called a few different times and all of them were very customer service-friendly and they knew exactly what they were talking about. They answered pretty much all my questions. We went to Orlando in spring break so the call center was a little busy. It was just a matter of waiting in order to get to the representative which was my only concern. The longest I waited was half an hour. This was my first time doing it with TicketsatWork and for certain things, their prices were a pretty good deal.

Hi Christina,

We are proud to hear that our representatives were consistently able to provide you with quality service. We take FUN seriously so having the chance to allow you and your family to enjoy your spring break is our priority! We hope you had a wonderful time visiting the parks in Orlando and hope to hear from you again on your next vacation!

Original review: May 21, 2018

When I bought Zumanity tickets from TicketsatWork, I just called in and asked if they had tickets to the show. It was very easy and their price was slightly lower. But I had to call back in and have a name added because I bought the tickets for someone and they were gonna pick the tickets up. The service was good. That was my first time buying from TicketsatWork and I’m looking forward to doing it again. I would tell my friends to give it a shot too.

Hello Fred,

We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork for your Zumanity Tickets! We are excited to know that we have met your expectations with your first purchase with us and look forward to the next opportunity to serve you!

Original review: May 20, 2018

It may have been the second time we ever purchased from TicketsatWork and I was able to find Cirque du Soleil tickets easily on their website.

Hi Cathryn,

We are happy to hear that you were able to purchase your tickets through a seamless process! We thank you again for choosing TicketsAtWork and look forward to the next opportunity to serve you!

Original review: May 19, 2018

We bought some Universal Studios tickets from TicketsAtWork and did it through the phone versus online. It was a little easier. We're old school and prefer to talk to people just because we had a lot of questions and options that we could talk through. It was easy and straightforward. It was our first time purchasing from TicketsAtWork and my wife wanted to purchase movie tickets as well. We don't normally buy tickets online or from any other websites. We typically just go straight or get to the ticket station but thought it was more convenient because we didn't have to wait in line and ask questions there when you got about 50 people waiting behind you. So definitely, we're gonna use a little more of TicketsAtWork.

Hi Art,

Our Sales Team prides themselves on being well versed on all things FUN, especially here in the Orlando Area so we are thrilled to know that they were able to assist you in ensuring that you and your family make the best choices possible for your Universal Orlando Tickets. We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork and are looking forward to the next opportunity to serve you in the near future!

Original review: May 18, 2018

I ordered Hilton New Orleans tickets from TicketsatWork and it was the first time that I used them. Their website was very easy to navigate and their customer service reps were very helpful, knowledgeable, and got me exactly what I needed when I spoke to them. I would tell a friend of mine that they were great.

Hi Lisa,

We are excited to know that our Sales Agents have exceeded your expectations while assisting you with your booking to the Hilton New Orleans! We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Original review: May 17, 2018

I used TicketsatWork thrice. I used it once at the aquarium while I was waiting in line, once for a comedy show, and then for a concert. Buying from them was pretty straightforward each time. When I purchased the tickets online, I just logged in and I was looking at different events that I was interested in. It was pretty easy and I wanted to make sure that I got the best deal. I looked at Ticketmaster but I also looked at other companies like StubHub. TicketsatWork wasn’t the cheapest but it was cheaper.

Their reps were nice when I called them. I was waiting in line at the aquarium at the time and then looked it up at TicketsatWork site, got the number, called and it was fairly painless. I had children to think about and I was really appreciative of how responsive TicketsatWork was when I talked to them over the phone. It was nice that I didn’t have to actually wait in line. I was kicking myself, “Why didn’t I think of this sooner?” I would not have waited as long as we did before I remembered so it kind of makes me remember that next time, check TicketsatWork first and then go on with my day. I definitely recommend them.

Hi Kimheat,

We are super excited to hear that our team has continuously met your expectations with your recent transactions. Your happiness is one of our top priorities so we are happy to know that we have made good on that promise!

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs
Original review: May 16, 2018

I am writing a brief description of the unauthorized charges done by TicketsatWork.com on March 22, 2018. I had reserved a room with Best Western Club House Inn & Suites for a total of $90.58 on the evening of March 22, 2018 via a company discount offered by my employer. Upon my arrival the next day (03/23/18) at Best Western Club House Inn & Suites in Mineral Wells, TX., the motel clerk informed me that my transaction had been deleted and that I would need to pay separately for a room if I wished to stay there that evening. See attached documents of printouts provided by the clerk, Michelle has evidence that the online transaction via TicketsatWork.com had been deleted. I had decided to move on to a different motel (Days Inn & Suites) since the only room available was a smoking room, which was not a viable option.

Michelle then was kind enough to provide me with the 1-800 phone number for TicketsatWork.com. I called TicketsatWork.com that later that evening and was on hold for approximately 45 minutes listening to a recording that stated "all of our representatives are currently busy, please hold for the next available rep". By then I decided to disconnect my call realizing no one was going to assist me. After disputing the charges of $90.58 due to the fact that the online 3rd party reservation had been deleted and printouts from the motel clerk confirmed such, ticketsatwork.com is now refusing to reverse the charges on my credit card. I would strongly suggest that if one is considering using this service, you would be wise to avoid it all costs.

Hello Freddie,

We appreciate you taking the time to discuss your recent experience with our site! As discussed, the Hotel is now insisting that the Reservation was confirmed as booked and is regretfully upholding their cancellation policy. Despite this, we are happy that we were able to reach a favorable resolution regarding this matter and hope that you consider using our services again in the near future.

Original review: May 16, 2018

I'm new to the company and I had the opportunity to use TicketsatWork through work for the first time. I bought the Aladdin Orchestra tickets from them and the purchasing process was pretty easy and it was online. The tickets were a gift for my new son-in-law for his birthday and I called them to confirm to make sure because they’re getting ready to go here in a couple of weeks. The rep I talked to was very friendly and informative and the customer service was great. We're retired military and my husband works with the government, so their rate was the best I could find. They were over $100 a piece. And I checked out other vendors including the military because normally we get great discounts from them. It was a wonderful experience and I've already shared it in the office.

Hi Beth,

Thank you for sharing your awesome review of our service! We strive to provide WOW service so we are excited to hear that we have met your expectations. Thank you again for sharing your experience!

Original review: May 15, 2018

My sister worked for the company, Edna and I used my card to purchase tickets to LEGOLAND through TicketsatWork for her. The process was done all over the phone. At one point, the rep said the computer stopped right in the process of my card payment going through. It wasn’t his fault and it was a technical difficulty. The rep was very quick and he was understanding. I was telling him about the budget and he was really nice. I'm very satisfied and I will tell friends that they have to look at the TicketsatWork website. TicketsatWork gives a reasonable price range.

Hi Keli,

Our team strives to provide the most seamless purchase process. We are happy to hear that our team was able to troubleshoot your issue and eventually get the transaction to go through. We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork and hope to serve you again in the near future.

Original review: May 14, 2018

I called TicketsatWork to purchase the tickets for Fun Spot America and they did everything for me. The rep was excellent. She was very polite, quick and made it work for us. Using the website is easy but we had so many tickets to order so we had to call in because it would only let us do up to 10. They’re better than what’s offered on the other website where you could buy the tickets originally. Check it out. Sometimes the tickets aren’t a whole lot better. But if it saves you $10 per ticket, that’s worth it.

Hi Brandy,

We take FUN seriously so we are happy to hear that the Sales Agent assisting you has made good on that promise! We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork for your Fun Spot Tickets and look forward to the next opportunity in serving you!

Original review: May 13, 2018

Working with TicketsatWork was tremendous. I purchased tickets for A Bronx Tale over the phone and their representatives were consumer-friendly. They answered my questions. I asked if there were any other seats available and they went out of their way to punch in the planogram, and then verified that the tickets that I had picked out were the best ones they had to offer without going to another price range. They were very, very, helpful. So far, I've purchased from them five times and they're always smooth transactions. While the prices are very good, I usually take advantage of the promotions when they come out, like the 20% and 50% off discount tickets, as well as buy one, get one frees. Other than that, everyone at TicketsatWork I dealt with went above and beyond to help me.

Hi Joseph,

We take FUN Seriously so we are super excited to know that our team is making good with that promise! We thank you for sharing your experience and look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: May 12, 2018

I purchased Taylor Swift tickets for 350 each for seats in the back of the stadium. I thought I was getting a good deal as I had extra discounts on top of that. However, after purchasing, when I went on Ticketmaster I saw that floor seats in the front were 275$ each. The seats that I purchased through TicketsAtWork were 225 on Ticketmaster.

Original review: May 12, 2018

There was an offer TicketsatWork had through my employer. I purchased tickets for the Merlin Entertainments I-Drive Experience, and I did it online through the discount I received. Their prices was definitely a perk. It helps so it was enjoyable. Their customer service representative was really professional. I wanted to be able to get the tickets right then and there. Whereas online, it will take probably 48 to 72 hours but there was no issue and everything was great. I’ll definitely use TicketsatWork again and I would recommend them.

Hello Rebecca,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our service! We strive to ensure your absolute satisfaction so we are happy to hear that we met your expectations. We thank you for choosing TicketsAtWork and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!

TicketsatWork expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TicketsatWork is an employee incentive program company that offers exclusive discounted tickets to entertainment events like theme parks, shows and sports events. The company was founded in 2001, and is headquartered in Hollywood, Florida.

• Tickets to leading companies and events: TicketsatWork has exclusive deals with some of the most popular companies in the world, including Disney and Universal.

• Free of charge to register: Employers do not have to pay anything to register, so it is a cost-free way to see what incentives are available.

• No cost minimums: There is no minimum cost for employers, so it's a good choice for companies with budgetary restrictions.

• Staff-handled fulfillment: The company handles the fulfillment of tickets and passes, so businesses do not have to worry about the logistics of getting incentives to their employees.

• Easy online access: Representatives from companies can register online and browse available options.

• Best for: Human resources representatives at large companies, executives at struggling companies and heads of sales teams.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs