4.6/5 (138 ratings)

About TicketsatWork

Corporate benefits provider TicketsatWork offers products, services and entertainment benefits to client-members. Members have access to travel and entertainment benefits such as theme parks, hotels, sporting events and performance entertainment. Based in Florida, TicketsatWork maintains partnerships with Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resorts, SeaWorld Parks and entertainers nationwide. Members have access to 365-day customer support services.

Pros

• Multiple travel & entertainment deals
  • 365-day customer support
  • No direct cost or sales minimum

Cons

• Not responsible for products/service
  • No refunds

Bottom Line

TicketsatWork is a corporate benefits provider with an emphasis on travel and entertainment discounts. Members can access a variety of products and services with multiple benefits and corporate rewards.

Top TicketsatWork Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I was very dissatisfied with the way a cancellation was being handled, then along came Customer service manager Richard S. Everything has been made right, and it was good to talk ...

Verified

Everything went smoothly and I had the tickets within less than 10 minutes in my email. Now I'm going to purchase more from TicketsatWork and whenever I'm going to do anything, I'...

What is TicketsatWork?

TicketsatWork is an online corporate benefits provider that specializes in providing discounts for entertainment and travel purchases. Managers and human resources professionals interested in enrolling their company with TicketatWork’s program can complete an online form. Once the company is enrolled, its employees have access to a variety of products and services that can be securely purchased through TicketsatWork.com.

Employees at member companies can find discounts, offers and vouchers and make purchases on TicketatWork’s website using their employer’s corporate code. Tickets and vouchers are then mailed, shipped or emailed. Members may have access to preferred seating at specific venues that partner with TicketsatWork. Refunds are not available.

TicketsatWork costs

There are no direct costs or sales minimums for corporate membership to TicketsatWork. Members and employees have access to products, services, discounts and offers that can be purchased through its website using a credit card.

Companies can purchase employee rewards and incentives, such as gift cards or hotel stays to recognize, motivate or encourage employees. These purchases range from $5 to $500. A 6.5% or more cost is added to the purchase amount to cover taxes and fees specific to the applicable state.

TicketsatWork FAQ

What kind of discounts are available through TicketsatWork?
TicketsatWork membership provides access to discounts and offers for travel and entertainment through partnerships. Members and employees can find deals for theme parks, Broadway shows, concerts, hotels, movie tickets, attractions and special events. Some discounts are exclusive to TicketsatWork through its partnerships with entertainment brands like Universal Orlando Resort.
How do companies become partners with TicketsatWork?
Human resources professionals or managers can complete an online form on TicketsatWork’s website to have a representative contact them and provide more information. TicketsatWork then assesses your company and makes an approval decision. Once approved, your company and employees have access to a variety of products, services and entertainment deals.
Is TicketsatWork expensive?
There is no direct cost or sales minimum for membership. Once a member, your company can purchase numerous products and services through TicketsatWork’s website. Corporate rewards and incentives can range from $5 to $500 for hotel stays or gift cards. Employees have additional access to the website through their employer’s specific corporate code and can purchase products and services.
Is TicketsatWork worth it?
Depending on your corporate culture and your company’s current benefit packages, TicketsatWork may provide engaging corporate rewards and incentives along with access to entertainment and travel deals. There are no direct costs or sales minimums for membership. Discounts and offers are exclusively offered for members.

Is TicketsatWork legit?

TicketsatWork is a legitimate way to provide benefits to a company’s employees. More than 40,000 companies work with TicketsatWork for corporate benefits, rewards and incentives. Through operating partnerships, TicketsatWork provides multiple products and services that range from home essentials and electronics to health and automotive services. TicketsatWork’s main focus, however, is providing travel and entertainment offers and discounts.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2022

We went to Legoland in New York and the ordering of the ticket was very easy. I called the customer service at TicketsatWork and they were very helpful and answered all our questions. They were quite knowledgeable about the pricing, the arrangement and what you need to take there. They probably read up on the site for the Legoland to see how they work with the tickets that you buy from website versus their site. So, it's quite useful. I ended up ordering the tickets on the internet and received them in five minutes in my email, which was quite convenient. So overall, I’m quite satisfied with the price and the speed of the delivery of tickets. I was looking for tickets for other theme parks locally in New Jersey, which I was not able to find. They probably still don't have it. It'll be nice to see tickets for Six Flags, which is nearby or Dorney Park, which is also nearby. It'll be quite useful to see those also on the site available for purchase.

Get buying tips about Employee Incentive Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

TicketsatWork provides me with a great discount. Purchasing was pretty easy. I made a purchase for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. The steps and the process for me to purchase that ticket weren't difficult at all. It was self-explanatory to make the purchase. The reps were very helpful. They were very attentive. I wanted to confirm with them that my purchase went through. They were double-checking everything and making sure that I didn't have any other questions. They weren't rushing me. They were just making sure that my purchase was completed and that I have everything and I was set to go.

Every time when I've called and made purchases for my family, I always get someone who has been willing to help and there was no struggle. I've had numerous moments where we made a purchase for my mom and she speaks Spanish. They were very patient. My mom doesn't like speaking English, but sometimes she likes to do both. Every representative that has helped her has been very patient and has been willing to help her as well. Overall, TicketsatWork is a great place to look out for discounts. It's very self-explanatory for anyone to really do it. If they feel like it's not understandable, they can always reach out to a customer representative. They'll be always happy to help.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the kind review. We are glad you are satisfied with our service and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

I called the 800 number TicketsatWork had on, spoke to a young lady and purchased the addition to Tour of San Diego and the Wild Animal Park through her. She was really great. Because online, it didn't show that they had the Wild Animal Park. When I was talking to her about the SeaWorld tickets, she asked if I was interested in anything else, and I said, “The animal park.” She said, “Well, let me see if we have that.”

She then looked it up and said, “We actually do.” She said how much, and I said, “Well, can I buy them together?” She said, “Yeah. Give me a few minutes." She had them in different carts, just because she was looking for it, and she got them together and said how much it was. I thought I'd have to give her my credit card details over the phone, but she said, “No. Let me send you a link. You do it all through your phone.” I'm not real tech savvy, even though I'm not old, but I'm not too young. The young lady said, “Let me see online while you go through the payment process. Just if you have any questions, I can answer them.”

Original review: May 26, 2022

This was my one and only purchase that I've done, but I was very pleased. Everything went smoothly. They got the best deals. When I called, the rep beat everything that I'd seen online. Not by a whole lot but when you're buying three tickets, a little on each adds up. I had to call back and add an extra ticket on while I was there and there were no problems. I didn't see exactly the coupon I was wanting when I went online to look there because I was wanting the FastPass. They just had the regular tickets on their website. But the rep was able to look it up and give me a price quote quickly. TicketsatWork is definitely on my radar now. I'll be checking with them first.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the kind feedback and hope to hear from you soon. If there is anything else you need please let us know.

Original review: April 25, 2022

The online purchasing process was very easy. There was something else going on with Legoland’s website so I was able to call and the representative was able to help me very quick and fast. The prices that are offered on TicketsatWork are better than other sites and the discounts as well. It matches up with my AAA but even going through them instead of my AAA, I was able to knock even more dollars. So, that was awesome. The customer service representatives were very helpful and took care of all the needs that I needed during that time. It was last minute that I need to add an extra ticket to my purchase and it was very fast and it was the morning of. So I was appreciative of how well they attended to my needs.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the great feedback Ky-Shana and glad you took your time out to let the public know about your awesome buying experience. We hope to hear from you soon and have a great weekend. Thanks.

Resolution response: Sept. 9, 2022

Richard reached out to us immediately after getting our complaint and resolved this quickly and courteously. We are extremely happy!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2022

I inquired to see if I could change the dates on my reservation, so TicketsatWork decided to cancel my reservation without my consent and has been holding almost 2000.00 of my money for almost 2 months. Endless calls without a resolution. I keep receiving the same email about, "We are sorry. We cannot get ahold of our partners to resolve this." EVEN though I have the personal telephone number for the manager of the resort. NEVER USE THEM!

TicketsatWork response

It was great speaking to you and I am glad an immediate resolution was made. If you have any more issues please reach out to me. Thanks.

Resolution response: Sept. 9, 2022

Richard with Consumer Affairs has been amazing to work with! Super understanding and helpful!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2022

I had booked a hotel with them & had to cancel due to child getting covid & hotel not wanting child to be there while positive. The hotel confirmed the hotel could be canceled without penalty or fees. The hotel even emailed Tickets at work providing all the information they requested along with a screen shot showing nothing was charged. I have been fighting with them for two weeks now for them to refund me my money. ABSOLUTE worst company I have ever EVER dealt with. I will never use them again.

TicketsatWork response

It was great speaking to you. We are glad the issue has been resolved. If you need anything else please reach out to me. Thank You.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2022

I liked the convenience with TicketsatWork. I was needing tickets fast, and I didn't have the means to go about doing it myself. Their representatives were helpful. I got tickets for Legoland, and it was a group of five people going. What I did not like were the fees that were really high. Taxes surprised me and caught me off guard. It made it almost to the same price it would be paying retail. So, it wasn't too much of an advantage. They could be more upfront with the fees or somehow make it known so that a person like me doesn't feel like it's blindsided at the end. It would be nice to know that everything is all transparent upfront.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate your feedback and glad you enjoy our service. We apologize about the taxes and fees, but very happy that our representatives were helpful to you. Thank You.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2022

I used TicketsatWork for Disneyland. Going on the site and picking the tickets was easy. The only part I had an issue with was the actual purchasing. I had to call in and have a representative help me with the process. The representative was great. I don't know why it wasn't working, but even with the rep, it wasn't working the first few times. We were able to figure it out.

TicketsatWork response

We apologize you had issues booking online but glad that our representatives were very helpful to you. Enjoy the park and thank you for the feedback.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2022

I got tickets from from TicketsatWork for the amusement parks in Orlando. Buying from them was more economic than me buying last minute over there. Their prices were better than purchasing on the same site.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the kind feedback and we hope you have an excellent time at the park.

TicketsatWork Company Information