4.6/5 (153 ratings)

About TicketsatWork

Corporate benefits provider TicketsatWork offers products, services and entertainment benefits to client-members. Members have access to travel and entertainment benefits such as theme parks, hotels, sporting events and performance entertainment. Based in Florida, TicketsatWork maintains partnerships with Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resorts, SeaWorld Parks and entertainers nationwide. Members have access to 365-day customer support services.

Pros

• Multiple travel & entertainment deals
  • 365-day customer support
  • No direct cost or sales minimum

Cons

• Not responsible for products/service
  • No refunds

Bottom Line

TicketsatWork is a corporate benefits provider with an emphasis on travel and entertainment discounts. Members can access a variety of products and services with multiple benefits and corporate rewards.

Top TicketsatWork Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Verified

I was very dissatisfied with the way a cancellation was being handled, then along came Customer service manager Richard S. Everything has been made right, and it was good to talk ...

Verified

Everything went smoothly and I had the tickets within less than 10 minutes in my email. Now I'm going to purchase more from TicketsatWork and whenever I'm going to do anything, I'...

What is TicketsatWork?

TicketsatWork is an online corporate benefits provider that specializes in providing discounts for entertainment and travel purchases. Managers and human resources professionals interested in enrolling their company with TicketatWork’s program can complete an online form. Once the company is enrolled, its employees have access to a variety of products and services that can be securely purchased through TicketsatWork.com.

Employees at member companies can find discounts, offers and vouchers and make purchases on TicketatWork’s website using their employer’s corporate code. Tickets and vouchers are then mailed, shipped or emailed. Members may have access to preferred seating at specific venues that partner with TicketsatWork. Refunds are not available.

TicketsatWork costs

There are no direct costs or sales minimums for corporate membership to TicketsatWork. Members and employees have access to products, services, discounts and offers that can be purchased through its website using a credit card.

Companies can purchase employee rewards and incentives, such as gift cards or hotel stays to recognize, motivate or encourage employees. These purchases range from $5 to $500. A 6.5% or more cost is added to the purchase amount to cover taxes and fees specific to the applicable state.

TicketsatWork FAQ

What kind of discounts are available through TicketsatWork?
TicketsatWork membership provides access to discounts and offers for travel and entertainment through partnerships. Members and employees can find deals for theme parks, Broadway shows, concerts, hotels, movie tickets, attractions and special events. Some discounts are exclusive to TicketsatWork through its partnerships with entertainment brands like Universal Orlando Resort.
How do companies become partners with TicketsatWork?
Human resources professionals or managers can complete an online form on TicketsatWork’s website to have a representative contact them and provide more information. TicketsatWork then assesses your company and makes an approval decision. Once approved, your company and employees have access to a variety of products, services and entertainment deals.
Is TicketsatWork expensive?
There is no direct cost or sales minimum for membership. Once a member, your company can purchase numerous products and services through TicketsatWork’s website. Corporate rewards and incentives can range from $5 to $500 for hotel stays or gift cards. Employees have additional access to the website through their employer’s specific corporate code and can purchase products and services.
Is TicketsatWork worth it?
Depending on your corporate culture and your company’s current benefit packages, TicketsatWork may provide engaging corporate rewards and incentives along with access to entertainment and travel deals. There are no direct costs or sales minimums for membership. Discounts and offers are exclusively offered for members.

Is TicketsatWork legit?

TicketsatWork is a legitimate way to provide benefits to a company’s employees. More than 40,000 companies work with TicketsatWork for corporate benefits, rewards and incentives. Through operating partnerships, TicketsatWork provides multiple products and services that range from home essentials and electronics to health and automotive services. TicketsatWork’s main focus, however, is providing travel and entertainment offers and discounts.

TicketsatWork Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2022

TicketsatWork is more affordable for amusement parks. We’ve done Legoland about four times and SeaWorld San Diego three times. I had a couple of issues but the customer services were very helpful. There was one experience that I did not like, though. The SeaWorld San Diego ticket said, “Buy one, get one 50% off" or "Buy one for 50%." But when I went through TicketsatWork to purchase it, it wasn't. It was a discount, but it wasn't the 50% off that they were saying. I called and the rep was trying to look into it. He couldn't figure out why it was that way and he said he was gonna call me back but he never did. That was the only negative issue. The tickets were still cheaper than at the actual park but the advertising wasn't truthful.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the feedback and will definitely look into your concern about the Sea World matter. We hope you have a great holiday season as well.

Get buying tips about Employee Incentive Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2022

We were supposed to go with my parents and my sister and my family to Disney and Universal in Florida. We drove and got halfway there then the night before my parents’ flight, we got a call saying my dad had a medical emergency and he was hospitalized so they couldn't come. And when we got there, within a day, I had COVID so I didn't get to the Disney parks. I was on the phone with the TicketsatWork people a lot and the experience was fantastic. There were no questions or issues getting money back for the Universal tickets for my parents and switching dates.

But all of the Disney passes were purchased at the same time and we were advised by the TicketsatWork people that since we already had Park reservations, in order to get the money back for my parents, we would have had to cancel all the tickets then repurchase, but that would have canceled our park reservations. So they advised us to wait until the end and they would contact Disney for us to see if we could get the money back. In the end, we weren't able to get the money back for the Disney passes, but it is what it is and that wasn’t Tickets at Work’s fault. Other than that, their deals were great and we got great prices. The customer service was second to none and I've never had such fast customer service. Their reps were all knowledgeable and we got the refunds quickly. So if we are doing a trip and purchasing tickets again, I would purchase TicketsatWork again.

TicketsatWork response

We are glad that we were able to take care of your issues. If you need anything else, please let us know. We hope your father gets better and take care.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

TicketsatWork provides me with a great discount. Purchasing was pretty easy. I made a purchase for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. The steps and the process for me to purchase that ticket weren't difficult at all. It was self-explanatory to make the purchase. The reps were very helpful. They were very attentive. I wanted to confirm with them that my purchase went through. They were double-checking everything and making sure that I didn't have any other questions. They weren't rushing me. They were just making sure that my purchase was completed and that I have everything and I was set to go.

Every time when I've called and made purchases for my family, I always get someone who has been willing to help and there was no struggle. I've had numerous moments where we made a purchase for my mom and she speaks Spanish. They were very patient. My mom doesn't like speaking English, but sometimes she likes to do both. Every representative that has helped her has been very patient and has been willing to help her as well. Overall, TicketsatWork is a great place to look out for discounts. It's very self-explanatory for anyone to really do it. If they feel like it's not understandable, they can always reach out to a customer representative. They'll be always happy to help.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the kind review. We are glad you are satisfied with our service and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2022

I called the 800 number TicketsatWork had on, spoke to a young lady and purchased the addition to Tour of San Diego and the Wild Animal Park through her. She was really great. Because online, it didn't show that they had the Wild Animal Park. When I was talking to her about the SeaWorld tickets, she asked if I was interested in anything else, and I said, “The animal park.” She said, “Well, let me see if we have that.”

She then looked it up and said, “We actually do.” She said how much, and I said, “Well, can I buy them together?” She said, “Yeah. Give me a few minutes." She had them in different carts, just because she was looking for it, and she got them together and said how much it was. I thought I'd have to give her my credit card details over the phone, but she said, “No. Let me send you a link. You do it all through your phone.” I'm not real tech savvy, even though I'm not old, but I'm not too young. The young lady said, “Let me see online while you go through the payment process. Just if you have any questions, I can answer them.”

Original review: April 25, 2022

The online purchasing process was very easy. There was something else going on with Legoland’s website so I was able to call and the representative was able to help me very quick and fast. The prices that are offered on TicketsatWork are better than other sites and the discounts as well. It matches up with my AAA but even going through them instead of my AAA, I was able to knock even more dollars. So, that was awesome. The customer service representatives were very helpful and took care of all the needs that I needed during that time. It was last minute that I need to add an extra ticket to my purchase and it was very fast and it was the morning of. So I was appreciative of how well they attended to my needs.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the great feedback Ky-Shana and glad you took your time out to let the public know about your awesome buying experience. We hope to hear from you soon and have a great weekend. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2023

It was very easy to purchase my Disney Park tickets online. The cost was a little higher than usual but still better than what Disney charges for their tickets.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the awesome feedback and hope you have a wonderful time at the park. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2023

The purchase with TicketsatWork was very smooth. Their website was very user-friendly. The actual downloading of tickets wasn't so smooth. I didn't realize I bought vouchers and not actual tickets. The day of, I wasn't able to download the Disney Genie and I had to call support. They talked me through and explained it was a voucher and were able to get me set up but I didn't realize that until the day of. So, it was a little hectic in the morning. The voucher give me actual admission to a park. It was more that I could then use than to get a ticket that would admit me to one of the parks.

TicketsatWork response

We are happy that the website was easy to navigate. We hope you have a great time at the park and hope you enjoy all the perks. Thanks.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2023

I got tickets to Disney Park from TicketsatWork and this was for three different parks. I went in online and got the tickets a lot cheaper than the parks. Two years ago, I also did tickets for the parks. Overall, TicketsatWork was great.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the feedback and hope you have a wonderful time at the park. Enjoy!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2023

I would highly recommend TicketsatWork. It was very easy to navigate through the portal that they have. They also have versatile options, as far as being able to buy not just park tickets, but also movie tickets.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the awesome feedback and hope you have an awesome time at the park.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2023

I recently purchased tickets for Disneyland. It was wonderful. However, I had difficulty purchasing these tickets. There was some type of issue that my addresses didn't match. And rather than giving me the information back like, "This is what needs to be fixed," it just errored me so many times. Then it locked me out and I wasn't able to do anything. I had to call in and they resolved it for me over the phone. They should give the person feedback about what the error is so that we can fix it on our end without having to go through all of this hassle.

TicketsatWork response

We apologize you had issues with the booking but are glad you were able to get this matter resolved. If you need anything else, please call us and we hope you have an awesome time at the park.

TicketsatWork Company Information