toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi, I was interested in buying tickets for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. However, I was not able to find tickets for Busch Gardens Williamsburg on the website - I was only able to find tickets for Busch Gardens Tampa. I have a membership through Kennedy Krieger institute. I was wondering if discounted tickets for Busch Gardens Williamsburg would be available soon. I called the phone number and told the agent I would like to go June 7, 8, or 9th 2015. I spoke with ** and she was great and answered all of my questions with what I wanted to hear. She politely shared the ticket was on the site, but I just couldn't find it, and sure enough she was right. But she booked it over the phone. It's nice to speak with such a nice and helpful person. Thanks so much.

I have contracted with Tickets at Work for my healthcare system and it has been a tremendous benefit for our employees. I personally use tickets at work at least 2-4 times per year and have done so for about 10 years. Their prices are always fantastic and they offer a wide range of selections for every interest. I have worked with their customer service team on many occasions over the years and they have always been responsive and professional. In most cases, I just order online and can process the majority of my orders without speaking to anyone which is very convenient. I would recommend Tickets at Work to any organization seeking a great perk for their employees!

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak with a member of our management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and utilizing Tickets at Work in the near future.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

I purchased 1 NYC pass (1 day) and 2 tickets for the Christmas Spectacular Rockettes show. I had a question for the rep; if I was able to change the name for the voucher recipient for NYC pass, because it was incorrect. The representative who called me back started the phone call, short and unfriendly. She did not answer my question and proceeded to put the phone down when I tried to explain my question. When I tried to interject, she ended the call. She handled this phone call, unprofessionally, rudely, and insensitively. Worse experience and worse off, my purchase is not refundable.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

I had purchased a 1 day park hopper ticket through TicketsatWork for Universal Studios & Islands of adventure. The park was open on November 15, 2016 from 9:00 am - 6 pm (shorter day) and I had purchased my tickets that morning. At 9:00 am since no ticket was delivered, we called TicketsatWork and were told it might take 10-20 minutes. We waited and approached the TicketsatWork and they suggested we approach the universal tickets desk which was almost a mile away in a different direction where obviously without the e-ticket they could not honor us. After multiple phone calls, made to wait on the call for more than 45 minutes, wasted air time and cell phone minutes (=$$) and having waited and lost park time as well, around 10:30 we bought regular priced tickets to enter the park.

Despite having made us wait, the TicketsatWork personnel on the phone (in no apologetic tone, not even a faked one) said he would refund the money. First, it is TicketsatWork SLA that when I buy an e-ticket, an e-ticket should be delivered within the said time. If that is not the case, do not give such an option to make the consumer go through the hassle of following up with you with multitude phone calls, made to wait, blame it on all the other systems that work except yours and then having wasted the time and money, not do anything about it. I think it's time you retire e-ticket if you can't support it. And if you fail, you have to compensate for the lost time and the time spent getting this addressed over phone with you.

"There are no free lunches" - neither for you nor for me. I lost 1.5 hours of park time (paid full money to get in but lost 1.5 hours waiting on the e-ticket and talking to TicketsatWork only to be dumped) and lost almost 45 minutes of cell phone air time. I expect to be compensated for both. I will neither recommend nor return to TicketsatWork for any future business.

TicketsatWork

We have made multiple attempts to contact you to discuss your specific concerns. Will you please respond to our attempts so that we can generate a resolution? Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

I made a reservation at the Fairmont in New Port Beach. The Hotel has a nonnegotiable valet fee of $32 a day. This is a known set fee for the Hotel. It is not an incidental or optional fee. The Hotel does not allow you to park your car and you are forced to pay it or walk. Instead of doing right by the consumer and disclosing it. TicketsatWork chose to hide under the words "additional fees" in small letters. And could offer me no resolution for 7-10 business day. Which in corporate language means, "We don't care, you're out of luck, and we don't have to be accountable to you. We already have your money." This experience ruined our anniversary by taking $100 out of our humble hard working budget. I will never use Ticketsatwork.com again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

TicketsatWork

We are glad you were able to speak with a member of our management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and utilizing Tickets at Work in the near future.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

I booked a hotel in South Beach for one night and was charged twice for it. TicketsatWork double booked me and now they don't want to give me a refund for a mistake that they made. It is unfair to have to pay double for a room that we only stayed in ONE night. I have tried calling them every day and they are rude and don't care about the customer. I am absolutely never using this website again. I will also warn all of my coworkers to be careful when booking through TicketsatWork. I have continued to call and ask for a manager, but no one ever gets back to me. I'm very disappointed.

TicketsatWork

We appreciate your feedback and will be contacting you today to discuss your specific concerns. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

I had a bad experience, & kids' pool was closed was offered refund and also free stay next time and. They lied and have been giving me the runaround for a month!! They lie so much. Very disappointed! Been trying to follow up. They continue to hang up calls.

Resolution response: Oct. 21, 2016

I got a response immediately from the company and got the refund. We also discussed what could have caused the problem and the issue has been referred to the IT dept within TAW based my inputs. I would like to thank the representative who called me as he was extremely polite and understanding of the issue. I was also given a gift card for the trouble I went through.

I would like to thank Consumer Affairs to publishing my comments and getting me resolution.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

Sorry, I am going this route but the reason is that I am being denied refund by TicketsatWork even though it was a problem with their website which lead to multiple orders. Now they are saying that because I raised dispute with bank they cannot refund from their end. I raised the dispute as advised by TAW and I was not told about the procedural issue at that time.

I placed an order to visit One World Observatory via ticketsatwork.com website on 7/22/2016 for tickets to visit on 7/23. As I was placing the order on the final screen, I was not getting confirmation and it was highlighting the "place order" icon instead. I clicked this three or four times. It was a little later that I got three order numbers instead of one. I immediately called the helpdesk and reported the issue. I was told that two of the orders have been cancelled and I was sent tickets for the first order I had placed. I was also told that if there are problems I will get called in 72 hours.

I checked for refund on 8/1 and found that it has not been made. I called the help desk again and during the conversation was put on hold multiple times and eventually the call was disconnected with no reason as to why I had not got my refund. I called again on (8/2) and was told that TicketsatWork places the order through 3rd party (box office) and they have declined the refund stating 48 hrs notice was not given. How can we give 48 hrs notice when I placed the order with less than 24 hours to go? Multiple effort to reach out to customer services via email to sort out the issue has not helped. Finally, I got a call today to say refund cannot be made. Each ticket is $138.59 and TicketsatWork owes me $277.18 for the duplicate orders.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

The hotel that I stay did not have water or AC the first night. The hotel moved us to a different hotel for the first night and gave us a refund for only the first night but I have not received my refund due to three parties and TicketsatWork not following up with the refund. As I am writing this post I been waiting over 30 mins. on the phone and the third call with problem still not solved. I would not recommend using TicketsatWork. The first time contacted TicketsatWork was 10/2/16 and today is 10/5/16.

Resolution response: Oct. 6, 2016

Yes, I received a call from their headquarters. They contacted Disneyland for me and I got an extension for a year. Sorry that I had to go this route to get a response, but $1400 is a lot of money.

That's why 4 * instead of 5 *.Very fast response. Very satisfied customer.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

I purchased tickets to Disneyland for my grandchildren (2) daughter, son-in-law, my husband and me. My daughter's company uses TicketsatWork.com, so she bought the 6 tickets for $1,473.38. In the end it turned out not to be much of a savings. After the purchase my husband discovered he had cancer. We've been going through surgeries and radiation for months. The deadline to use the tickets says Dec. 31, 2016. Since he has another surgery coming up in November, I called TicketsatWork.com to get an extension into 2017. They said "...they don't have software that allows them to extend the deadline on tickets." They suggested that I call Disney. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

Resolution response: Oct. 1, 2016

A very nice and understanding employee contacted me and resolved this issue to our complete satisfaction.

TicketsatWork

We appreciate and value your feedback. As a Tickets At Work customer we want you to be satisfied. We will be contacting you today to discuss your specific concerns. Thank you

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

On 6/3/16 I booked Universal Studio Hollywood tickets through 'TicketsatWork'. These tickets were going to be used for our planned trip on 9/13/16. At the time of purchase we were given 'TicketsatWork' confirmation # **. We were not advised of getting any additional emails regarding this reservation, nor did we receive any. We did get, and continue to receive, 'TicketsatWork' emails regarding additional offers and advertising. Since the information given was limited, we assumed this confirmation # would be used, similar to that of airlines or hotel confirmation numbers. With the airline, we go to the counter, give them our confirmation number, show our id's, and get our boarding pass. At the hotel, we go to the check-in area, give our confirmation number, show our id's, and check-in.

We went to Universal Studios on the trip date, went to guest services and were promptly told Universal Studios did not honor 'TicketsatWork' confirmation numbers. We paid $182.79 for those tickets. To get into the park we had to pay $358 at the Universal Studio gate (Universal Studios receipt reference # ** date 9/13/16 9:18 am). We keep enough room on our charge card for my retired husband's medications and we figured 'TicketsatWork' had made some sort of error and would do the honorable refund thing, so we used the medication monies for our park entrance fees.

When we returned home we contacted 'TicketsatWork' to be curtly informed by the Customer Service Agent there would be no refund. We were informed, after the fact, we should have gotten an email with a PDF file which would print out park passes. I mentioned earlier, that never happened. The 'TicketsatWork' CSR kept passing the blame to Universal Studios.

The simple fact is we did not purchase the tickets in advance from Universal Studios we got them from 'TicketsatWork' which means they are the responsible party. No email received with a PDF. No vouchers printed and the 'TicketsatWork' representative claims Universal Studios was already paid. This makes absolutely no sense. A middleman, in this case 'TicketsatWork' would not pay the end contractor (Universal Studios) until such time the ticket sold by 'TicketsatWork' would be used. In this case it never was.

After a detailed with the 'TicketsatWork' CSR and a more than 2 minute hold time I was transferred to an answering that promised a 'call back' regarding this situation. That never happened. Now with my husband's medications coming due, I've got to come up with an alternative way of paying for them, which will add to our expenses and an already unpleasant experience.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to a member of our management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and utilize TicketsAtWork.com for your future travel and entertainment needs. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

Booked my vacation 04/16/2016 for travel date 08/06-08/13. When I got to my hotel (Ramada Inn), was told my booking was 8/13-8/21 which is the following week. I had already paid $445.7 for Ramada Inn. Was on the phone for hours until TicketsatWork got me a hotel with Allure Resort. Was told that the resort will put a $100 hold on my credit card. The hold turned into a charge of $472.41. I've been in touch with TicketsatWork but they've pretty much told me they can't do anything. Allure resort refused to provide receipt for the charge. I've spent countless hours speaking with TicketsatWork, the last rep Alan said he will get back with me until this is resolve but never heard back since 8/19. I did stay at Allure Resort but I never did at...

TicketsatWork

Thank you for providing us with feedback about your experience and we are glad that you were able to speak to a member of our management team. Our hope is that you are satisfied with our resolution and that you will consider TicketsAtWork.com for your future travel and entertainment needs. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2016

I purchased two tickets for Kurios by Cirque du Soleil Order Confirmation No. ** on Thursday, July 28, 2016 @ 11:54 AM for the September 3, 2016 show @ 8:00 PM. I was told when I purchased the tickets that I would be in section 102 or 104. Instead I find myself in Section 204 row K. The tickets were just emailed to me yesterday, which I find extremely unprofessional, and then it took me two days to be able to talk to a customer service representative. When I was finally able to contact a customer service representative I was told, "sorry there is nothing that we can do." I cannot get a refund and I am stuck with tickets in a section that I did not request. I asked to speak with the customer service supervisor seconds after the customer service representative spoke to his supervisor and I was transferred to a voice mail message which leaves me to believe that the company's claim of offering access to preferred seating is misleading and false advertisement.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to a member of our management team and that you were satisfied with the resolution. Please consider upgrading your star rating based upon your satisfaction. In addition, we thank you for considering TicketsAtWork.com for your future entertainment and travel needs.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

Buy a hotel and 30 minutes call to cancel, as checking the weather I noticed that a hurricane was coming. Not even because there is a natural event that is out of my hands. Talk to a manager named ELSA and there is low interest to collaborate as was obvious. To put in RISKS a family, and I think they are indolent. DO NOT BUY this way. Call directly to the site and ask for sales. For sure the hotel or park will have same price and better cancellation policy.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to a member of management to resolve your concerns. Thank you for considering TicketsatWork.com for your future travel and entertainment needs.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

I was trying to purchase two adult passes to Walt Disney World and had some questions. I called the customer service line and after a very long hold, a representative finally picked up. I was looking for more details on my purchase and the delivery method of these tickets. The representative that I talked to was extremely rude and made me feel guilty for calling. He did answer some of the questions that I had, but kept reminding me that the information could have been found on the website.

I was ready to make my purchase, but the representative's attitude and tone were making me uncomfortable, so I asked if I could speak with a manager. He told me that managers don't take customer calls or assist with purchasing tickets, and that since they're so busy on weekends, I should call back a different time to speak with a supervisor. He didn't offer to put me on hold, and since he was making me feel rushed and like I was wasting his time throughout our conversation, I unfortunately did not end up purchasing the tickets that I wanted to buy.

Resolution response: Sept. 8, 2016

I was contacted by Casey from TicketNetwork who apologized for failing to respond in a timely manner to my request for a refund. Although the purchase was marked as final, I did receive a full refund. Casey reached to me via email and then phone to resolve the problem. During the call, she was polite, professional, and understanding.

While the situation could have and should have been resolved directly, I am appreciative that TicketNetwork provided a refund. I have done business with them in the past and as a resolve of how this situation was resolved, will do business with them again in the future.

I will give them 3-stars based on a good first purchase and the trouble I had contacted them during my second purchase. My recommendations to TicketNetwork is to be as a response with your customer service team as you are on the sales side.

Also, high marks to Casey for the way she handled the conversation and resolved it. Her active listening skills were remarkable.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to a member of our management team and that you are satisfied with our resolution. Please consider upgrading your star-rating and thank you for considering TicketsAtWork.com for all your future travel and entertainment needs. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

I purchased 2 tickets for Universal Studios Orlando in April 2016 for an October 2016 trip. TicketsatWork was linked through an employee referral system. After purchasing the tickets I was informed my mother has purchased annual passes for us as a surprise gift for our trip. I have attempted to reach TicketsatWork 4 separate times and have documents of each attempt but they have failed to respond. In good faith, I kept trying to reach them to get a refund as opposed to disputing the charge on my credit card. As such, the 60 days has passed and that option is no longer available to me. Zero customer service.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

I have been looking at Ticketsatwork.com's promotions for Disney World tickets. They are currently advertising two promotions - 1) a 7-day ticket with the park hopper option for the price of a 4-day ticket with the park hopper option and 2) a 5-day ticket with the park hopper option for the price of a 3-day ticket with the park hopper option. Their advertisement includes the value of the offer as well as "Your Corporate Price." I don't understand where they are getting "Your Corporate Price" for the deals they are advertising. Important is that I'm comparing the prices before taxes and fees are applied, and I attached images showing the prices being compared.

For the 7-day ticket with the park hopper option for the price of a 4-day ticket with the park hopper option deal, Ticketsatwork.com says the value of an adult ticket is $439. They say a child ticket is $419. These prices match Disney World's website. "Your Corporate Price" is $409 for adult and $389 for child, which Ticketsatwork.com is saying is the price of a 4-day ticket with the park hopper option. The prices on Disney's website are $394 for adult and $374 for child. On Disney's site, $409 for adult and $389 for child match the prices of 5-day tickets with the park hopper option. So, it appears that Ticketsatwork.com is advertising a 7-day ticket for the price of a 4-day ticket when they are actually offering a 7-day ticket for the price of a 5-day ticket.

For the 5-day ticket with the park hopper option for the price of a 3-day ticket with the park hopper option deal, Ticketsatwork.com says the value of an adult ticket is $409. They say a child ticket is $389. These prices match Disney World's website. "Your Corporate Price" is $379 for adult and $359 for child, which Ticketsatwork.com is saying is the price of a 3-day ticket with the park hopper option. The prices on Disney's website are $345 for adult and $327 for child. No prices on Disney's site match the prices on Ticketsatwork.com. So, it appears that Ticketsatwork.com is advertising a 5-day ticket for the price of a 3-day ticket when they are actually offering a 5-day ticket for more than the price of a 3-day ticket.

Funny, though, in the 7-day ticket with park hopper option, Ticketsatwork.com says the price of a 4-day ticket with the price hopper option is $409 for adult and $389 for child ("Your Corporate Price"). However, in the 5-day ticket with park hopper option, Ticketsatwork.com says the value of their offer is $409 for adult and $389 for child. I don't understand how they use the same prices and say in one offer they are the prices of 4-day tickets, yet in another offer, they say they are the prices of 5-day tickets.

I sent emails to Ticketsatwork.com's Customer Service asking for an explanation. The response I received was that the prices matched. When I challenged their response and said I still don't agree, I did not receive a response. I even sent them another email asking if they were going to respond or if they closed the case. Now, I gave them two stars because the deals are still good. But, it appears they either need to advertise the offers for what they truly are or adjust the prices.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to a member of our management team who reviewed your hotel booking and the additional fees that are imposed by the hotel directly, clearly defined in the checkout process. Our hope is that you are satisfied with the outcome and have a better understanding of our pricing details displayed during checkout. Thank you for your time and consideration in using TicketsAtWork.com for your future entertainment and travel needs.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

I booked 5 nights at a San Diego resort at a reasonable advertised rate. At purchase, $110 of resort fees were added on but I booked anyway. I felt that the room was adequate for the rate; it was not as if I received more than should be expected for the price paid. Upon check out from the hotel I was confronted with a bill for $67 per night, parking and resort fees, which were undisclosed to me at check-in. The result ultimately waived the parking fees but charged me $170 in resort fees. I called TicketsatWork consistently for a week without reaching a human.

When I eventually called a corporate number the customer service agents were rude and dismissive. When I asked the agent to refund the $170 to me, she went into lawyer mode and argued that everything was disclosed and legal. My receipt clearly states that I was charged for resort fees, yet TicketsatWork considers these fees "taxes". While my receipt does make a statement about potential resort charges, this notification is made after payment. I am very disappointed and will also file complaints with the BBB and the Fortune 100 company that I work for.

TicketsatWork

We appreciate and value your feedback. We are glad that you are happy with our resolution posed to you and hope that you will consider updating your star-rating to reflect your satisfaction. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2016

I attempted reaching TicketsatWork on several occasions over the past few weeks. On 7/30 no answer, on 8/1, and on 8/11/15 I was holding on the phone for over an hour in an attempt to speak with a manager regarding the following purchase below. I have attempted to use these tickets several times and each time inclement weather prohibited entrance and all of the park attractions were closed.

Most recently I tried to use the tickets yet again July 29th, 2016 prior to the one year Anniversary date of August 1 on my tickets and was told that the tickets had three different expiration dates. This was despite the tickets had a 1 year expiration date that had not passed. The Legoland representative asked if I still wanted to enter the park and I responded "Who would waste $200 going into a park in the storming, thundering and lightning rain? Not to mention it is bad business practices to keep selling tickets to customers knowing you have closed down all of your attractions inside as stated at the gate. Your own representative stated that nothing is open."

I was then referred to a manager by the name of JP who said that he could extend the tickets for thirty days to August 31, 2016. I stated that this defeats the purpose as school would be back in and that I keep driving 4 hours to get to the park only to not be able to use the tickets. I left disgusted and then drove back to get a refund on my parking only to be told that there are no refunds at the parking attendant that I would have to go back in the storm to the front gate. I proceeded back to the front gate in the soaking rain along with dozens of other very angry customers many of which who stated they too have had a similar experience.

I am thoroughly disappointed at the service I am receiving both at Legoland as one of the TicketsatWork vendors and as one of your customers. I am part of two extremely large state organizations who promote your TicketsatWork program all the time and despite my hesitancy decided to give the program a try. I am sad to say that this has been a nightmare so far and I am not sure if I will be able to continue to support your organization.

After requesting an automated callback I received a callback a couple of days later. I requested a refund on my ticket order number **. I was told by the TicketsatWork rep that they had to email Legoland first and that TicketsatWork will get back to me in 24-48 hours. A whole week has past still no answer. Clearly someone is clearly fleecing money from unused tickets and the company is not accessible to provide customer service for customers that should be assisted. As a customer I expect to be able to access and use a product or receive a refund. Who would have thought I would buy tickets that expire in one year yet they expired prior to 1 year without notice, no help and no refund? Bad business practices.

Resolution response: Aug. 21, 2016

I was able to reach out to a Manager from TicketatWork and told them about the issue. She was very understanding and open to feedback. The manager was able to resolve the issue quickly and provided me with confidence to try TicketsatWork.com again. Happy to mark this as resolved.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

I had made a hotel reservation using TicketsatWork. I have to cancel it well ahead so I do not incur any extra charges for late cancellation. When I call the customer service, I had to wait for 30 minutes to speak to a rep which is fine because the IVR says there is a huge call volume and I can press 1 to have a callback when my turn is up in the queue. So I selected that option and I got a callback after more than an hour. The moment I attend the callback, I hear a hello and the call is disconnected. So I tried this again and the same happened. I tried again and the same. This happens while I am at work, on road or at home. So I sent an email and no reply.

It's like literally they have no bandwidth to handle customers to modify their existing reservations. Extremely frustrated. I am still going to try multiple times to cancel the reservation but this is it for me. No more tickets at work and I have already shared my views with friends and many have encountered the same. Guess what? This site is not worth the time to save a couple of dollars. As a general opinion, a company with great product and bad customer service will never make it far.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

TicketsatWork

We are glad you were able to speak to a member of our management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We ask that you update your star rating and consider using Tickets at Work again in the near future

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

Made hotel reservations through TicketsatWork. Will never use them again for any purchases of tickets. First night in hotel, faucet fell on foot and had a mouse in room. Hotel was willing to give me a refund for first night and for early departure and have kept a record of calling TicketsatWork and have called them 17 times in the last 7 days. Every time you call them it's over an hour wait and are asked to leave your callback number. The representative gives you the runaround and says that they will have their wholesale supplier reach out to the hotel to confirm and call you back but TicketsatWork never calls back. That shows you why I have had to call over 13 times in the past week. Will also be contacting the Better Business Bureau of their business process.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

I paid $313.80 for my reservation; however, the hotel said the reservation only cost $235.01. I overpaid. Can't get through to TicketsatWork customer service because the phones are too busy.

TicketsatWork

We appreciate and value your feedback. We are glad that you were able to find the tickets that were sent to you as ordered and we understand that items get misplaced at home sometimes. We do hope that you will consider TicketsatWork.com in the future. Thank you!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2016

I want to say I'm super pissed off for one--I am sitting on hold now as speak for an hour and 30 DAMN minutes. I'm starting to think this is a load of **. I'm trying to find out where are my tickets. They were suppose to be delivered and I didn't get them. I spent too much money on tickets and today damn shipping. Someone needs to fix this and get someone on these calls sooner an hour and 32 minutes of damn hold music. I will never use this crap ever again.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that your inquiry was addressed quickly and professionally as indicated and you are satisfied with the result. We hope you enjoy your time at park and your experience with us. We ask you consider updating your star rating and use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

Purchased Disneyland Tickets. Only got a confirmation number. I need to print them tomorrow, and I have called several times. As of right now I have been on hold for over an hour. My two emails over the past two days have not been responded to. $800.00 is a lot of money to lose. There is no account history or way to get immediate help with this company. So here I sit, waiting on perma hold with $800.00 in limbo.

TicketsatWork

We are glad you were able to speak to a member of our management team and your request to cancel was executed in accordance with our terms and conditions. We were able to waive all penalty fees as a gesture and you have indicated you are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and use Tickets at Work again in the near future

Original review: Aug. 12, 2016

I called the day after I made a reservation to cancel it and was told the reservation was cancelled. I now saw the funds have been taken out and posted on my credit card account. I have called numerous times only to be on hold for 30 plus minutes. I have now been on hold for longer than an hour. I never received an email confirming my cancellation. I planned on re-booking through them at a different hotel (this is the reason for my cancellation to begin with) but now I definitely will not be doing that. I am having to dispute the charges and have been told the funds will not be placed back on my card until the next billing cycle unless they get the notice from TicketsAtWork that this was indeed cancelled. It is a shame that I even have to do all this. I will NEVER recommend TicketsAtWork to anyone I know.

Resolution response: Aug. 19, 2016

While I was frustrating with the customer service process initially, TicketsAtWork did resolve the issue. They followed up to ensure my reservation was exactly what I purchased, which it was - a great discount for a hotel.

TicketsatWork

We are elated that after speaking to a representative you were satisfied with the service provided and the resolution reached. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to address your concerns. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and use Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

Reserved a hotel on 7/25/16 for 8/12/16 hotel reservation, discount is great! However, customer service hasn't been pleasant. Hotel doesn't show our reservation. TicketsAtWork continues to say it will show 24-48 hours in advance of reservation and hotel tells us it should be in their system well before 24-48 hours in advance and to call TicketsAtWork back. I have called a week before reservation, 48 hours and 24 hours in advance of reservation. Reservation still doesn't show. Hotel continues to say to call TicketsAtWork. However, expect to be on hold for over an hour or they can call you back in an hour (have done this more than once now) or email customer service (have yet to receive a response to that).

Supposed to go to hotel tomorrow (over an hour drive away) and hopefully won't be told we don't have a reservation. Oh, and if I want to call TicketsAtWork tomorrow upon arrival to hotel and possibly be told there is no reservation, I can expect to not be able to get a hold of a live person and wait for a call back over an hour later. This is not good customer service and hasn't been a pleasant experience. I don't think I'll use TicketsAtWork again, even with the great discount. Ping pong between the hotel and TicketsAtWork with no resolution.

Resolution response: Aug. 19, 2016

I received a phone call from Mark on 8/11/16. Mark addressed the issue and listened to my experience. He was very apologetic and sincere. I really appreciated the fact that someone called to resolve the issue.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

TicketsatWork's customer service phone number is hands down the most frustrating one to call. I've tried multiple times to get in contact with a customer service representative and each time the average wait time is over an hour!!! I selected for them to call me back once they become available, but never got any call back. This time (my 4th time), I am staying on the line to wait for someone to pick up the phone to help. I am on the line waiting while I type this complaint. It's been about 1 hour 30 minutes in to this call. How many customer service representatives do they have working the phone lines? ONE? IF SOMEONE FROM TICKETSATWORK IS READING THIS, PLEASE ASK YOUR TEAM TO PICK UP THE PHONE OR CALL ME SO WE CAN GET THIS NON-ISSUE RESOLVED!!!

TicketsatWork

Upon review, we understand you were able to speak to a manager on the date of check-in and they were able to assist you with your reservation and address the concerns you have outlined below. We able to execute a refund for you in full at your request and you accepted additional compensation as a gesture of goodwill. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and continue using Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

I booked one night at Comfort Suites in South Haven, Michigan. When I attempted to check in, the hotel had no record of my reservation. I presented a copy of my confirmation, but it was meaningless. They only had one room left--a more expensive jacuzzi room. The clerk was not helpful except to suggest the hotel next door. I tried to call TicketsatWork and was not able to reach anyone directly. I left a callback number three times. A woman finally called me back and said she would have to call the hotel to ensure I would get a refund. She said she would call back in 30 minutes. She did not call back. I called back two more times and again had to leave my number for a return call. I am still waiting. We ended up at another hotel and paid an inflated price for a room.

Resolution response: Aug. 17, 2016

Despite the hiccup I experienced with customer service initially, they put forth more effort and diligence in assisting me and got my reservation cancelled and refunded. I really had a personal emergency, otherwise, I would've kept it and wouldn't be dealing with this issue. So after my post here, I've gotten a few calls to let me know that they'd try to work on it (no guarantees) and status updates. I was very happy to find out that they were able to cancel and get me a refund. This really shows a lot of improvement in their customer service and they really do care. Give them a chance!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

I have bought theme park tickets here once before and never had an issue. I decided to try them out again this time to book a hotel for a girls' trip. They had a really good deal and given my prior experience, I decided to book it. So life happens and something serious and personal came up for the date that I'm supposed to go on my trip. I did research on here to see people's experiences with hotel cancellations. Most of which were not good. I seriously gave them the benefit of the doubt to see if they would handle my issue differently. The agent was kind and polite but kept putting me on hold to discuss with the manager. Okay, sure. I don't mind waiting. On the first hold, he came back and advised that he would offer a cancellation if the cardholder was around. I said "The cardholder is my husband and he is at work. If you need him, I'll have him call back later." He put me on hold after that then all of a sudden the call got disconnected.

I don't know if he accidentally or intentionally hung up on me. I called back right away and I get the "All agents are busy and type in your number for a callback." Why??? I didn't get that message on my first call. So now I'm still waiting for a callback. What a waste of my time. I really hope they assist me and do what they said they would do. I would rebook for another date on their site and update this review. If not, we may have to file a dispute through our credit card company.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

I am trying to cancel my room reservation I made yesterday for two rooms. Was told it would cost me $50 to cancel even though my room is refundable. Customer service was no help and was not very pleasant.

TicketsatWork Company Profile