Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.33/5

Corporate benefits provider TicketsatWork offers products, services and entertainment benefits to client-members. Members have access to travel and entertainment benefits such as theme parks, hotels, sporting events and performance entertainment. Based in Florida, TicketsatWork maintains partnerships with Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resorts, SeaWorld Parks and entertainers nationwide. Members have access to 365-day customer support services.

BOTTOM LINE

TicketsatWork is a corporate benefits provider with an emphasis on travel and entertainment discounts. Members can access a variety of products and services with multiple benefits and corporate rewards.

PROS

• Multiple travel & entertainment deals
  • 365-day customer support
  • No direct cost or sales minimum

CONS

• Not responsible for products/service
  • No refunds

Top TicketsatWork Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

I was very dissatisfied with the way a cancellation was being handled, then along came Customer service manager Richard S. Everything has been made right, and it was good to talk to an individual that showed I mattered as a customer… Thank you Richard. You do your company proud…

Everything went smoothly and I had the tickets within less than 10 minutes in my email. Now I'm going to purchase more from TicketsatWork and whenever I'm going to do anything, I'll always check there. I've told my coworkers about them too.

What is TicketsatWork?

TicketsatWork is an online corporate benefits provider that specializes in providing discounts for entertainment and travel purchases. Managers and human resources professionals interested in enrolling their company with TicketatWork’s program can complete an online form. Once the company is enrolled, its employees have access to a variety of products and services that can be securely purchased through TicketsatWork.com.

Employees at member companies can find discounts, offers and vouchers and make purchases on TicketatWork’s website using their employer’s corporate code. Tickets and vouchers are then mailed, shipped or emailed. Members may have access to preferred seating at specific venues that partner with TicketsatWork. Refunds are not available.

TicketsatWork costs

There are no direct costs or sales minimums for corporate membership to TicketsatWork. Members and employees have access to products, services, discounts and offers that can be purchased through its website using a credit card.

Companies can purchase employee rewards and incentives, such as gift cards or hotel stays to recognize, motivate or encourage employees. These purchases range from $5 to $500. A 6.5% or more cost is added to the purchase amount to cover taxes and fees specific to the applicable state.

TicketsatWork FAQ

What kind of discounts are available through TicketsatWork?
TicketsatWork membership provides access to discounts and offers for travel and entertainment through partnerships. Members and employees can find deals for theme parks, Broadway shows, concerts, hotels, movie tickets, attractions and special events. Some discounts are exclusive to TicketsatWork through its partnerships with entertainment brands like Universal Orlando Resort.
How do companies become partners with TicketsatWork?
Human resources professionals or managers can complete an online form on TicketsatWork’s website to have a representative contact them and provide more information. TicketsatWork then assesses your company and makes an approval decision. Once approved, your company and employees have access to a variety of products, services and entertainment deals.
Is TicketsatWork expensive?
There is no direct cost or sales minimum for membership. Once a member, your company can purchase numerous products and services through TicketsatWork’s website. Corporate rewards and incentives can range from $5 to $500 for hotel stays or gift cards. Employees have additional access to the website through their employer’s specific corporate code and can purchase products and services.
Is TicketsatWork worth it?
Depending on your corporate culture and your company’s current benefit packages, TicketsatWork may provide engaging corporate rewards and incentives along with access to entertainment and travel deals. There are no direct costs or sales minimums for membership. Discounts and offers are exclusively offered for members.

Is TicketsatWork legit?

TicketsatWork is a legitimate way to provide benefits to a company’s employees. More than 40,000 companies work with TicketsatWork for corporate benefits, rewards and incentives. Through operating partnerships, TicketsatWork provides multiple products and services that range from home essentials and electronics to health and automotive services. TicketsatWork’s main focus, however, is providing travel and entertainment offers and discounts.

TicketsatWork Reviews

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Oct. 12, 2020

It really is not worth getting your tickets from this company. The discount isn't even that great, cost just as much as Stubhub or the like. I used them to purchase tickets to a football event that was cancelled at the beginning of June due to the Pandemic. I called them and requested a refund. They told me that it had to be officially cancelled by the "eventholder" even though the entire organization of the Big Ten said all events had been canceled and if they played football it would be conference only. I called the Sporting events office and they said they already refunded the money but since Tickets At Work was not an authorized dealer of their tickets they could not help me. Fast forward 4 months and I have yet to receive my refund. They keep giving me conflicting information and will not refund me my money. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM TICKETSATWORK.

TicketsatWork response

We definitely apologize about the wait on a refund that was promised to you. We do have a manager looking into this concern and has been trying to reach you about this matter. Please call that person back so he can try to quickly resolve this situation. Thank You.

Get buying tips about Employee Incentive Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

Published review 10/11/20. I bought 2, 4 day hopper passes for Disneyland back in February with the plan to go in March. But then due to COVID it shut down before my planned trip. I reached out to see if they could refund or at least extend the expiration date and was denied. My tickets expire January 2021 and it doesn’t look like Disneyland will even open by that time. So guess I am out $800. Will not be using this company for any future travel.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

I booked two hotels through this company for a trip I had planned in fall 2020. These hotels are unfortunately in areas impacted by recent wildfires. As a result of the fires, I called the hotels to cancel my stay given the fire danger and unhealthy air quality as documented by various government sources. I reached out to the hotels and they were granting full refunds given this unparalleled natural disaster. I was told since I had booked through a third party vendor, TicketsatWork, that I had to receive my refund through them.

I reached out to TicketsatWork numerous times regarding the wildfires in the area and the need to cancel my two hotel bookings. I was told each time they were “looking into my concerns” and would get back to me. I even explained I had already contacted the hotels in question but this did nothing to expedite my refund request. All said and done, I received what appeared to be an automated email notifying me that my cancellation/refund request was being denied. This was truly shocking as the hotels were granting refunds to all guests who directly booked through them given the nature of the wildfires in the area. I have used TicketsatWork for years but I will not be doing so moving forward.

Resolution response: Sept. 22, 2020

Richard reached out and helped. Because of him, I may do business with TicketsAtWork again.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

I highly recommend you avoid this company and purchase tickets elsewhere. It is not worth the trouble for the minimal discount you get (if any). I purchased Disneyland tickets for my family in February 2020 for a trip at the end of March. The park shut down due to the pandemic, so I wasn't able to use my tickets. The park is still closed with no foreseeable opening. I contacted the customer service department and was simply told they don't issue refunds. When asked why and for more information, I was ignored. I spent a considerable amount of money on these tickets that could have been used on many other necessities during this pandemic. I was able to receive full refunds for my hotel reservation and airline tickets, but TicketsAtWork will not work with me. Really shows what type of company it is.

TicketsatWork response

We are happy this concern was resolved. We hope to hear from you soon. Stay safe and take care. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

I bought Disneyland tickets but due to COVID Disneyland has closed & I had to cancel. TicketsatWork is now refusing to refund me. They asked me if I knew someone I could sell the tickets to. WHO WILL BUY MY TICKETS IF DISNEYLAND IS STILL CLOSED? I have called them 3 times & escalated but they will not refund. At this point, I'm out over $400 for trying to save money by going through them.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the opportunity to speak. We are happy the issue was resolved to your liking. Please stay safe and enjoy Disneyland when they open back up. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

PSA--- > Protect yourself and buy directly from the provider never through TAW. My Lesson is this... We purchased 8 2 day All Day Dine tickets to Seaworld and Busch Gardens through TicketsatWork, total cost was $1100+. We had flight, and hotel booked for our family of 8 for August 2020 and due to Covid-19 flare up in Florida, kids have medical conditions we are not risking going.

No problems canceling the hotel, No Problems cancelling the FIight! But TAW would not cancel our tickets, or issue a refund, stating they are non-refundable, non-transferable, etc. Not even during a COVID-19 crisis in Florida and not even when Sea World said they would cancel them, HAD WE BOUGHT THEM THROUGH SEAWORLD. We will not be able to make it back to be able to use the tickets, so I guess we are just out a $1100+. Feel like everyone else in the travel industry is doing the right thing, except TAW. That's just wrong in my opinion, but I guess I learned my lesson and will never buy through them again.

TicketsatWork response

As a 3rd party these vouchers come directly from the partner and currently the park is extending the expiration dates on all tickets. Even though the terms state that the tickets are considered final, we do have a manager looking into this to concern if anything can be rectified. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2020

Booked 2 nights stay for 2 rooms and my reservation cancellation policy stated as long as cancellation was made by 10 am the day prior to my stay, it was fully refundable. I cancelled 32 hours prior to and TicketsatWork is trying to keep 1 nights stay! My husband and I both called/ emailed and customer service just keep saying they are looking into it and that I would get a call back by end of day. That never happened! In fact the night of cancellation and the following morning, when calling no agents to take calls because in light of COVID they have reduced hours. It prompts you to send email so that’s exactly what we did (again 32 hours before a required cancellation period to be fully refunded).

Tickets at work is also trying to give the one day back with a voucher for something on their site or discounts to sams club or car rental. I am not interested in anything else they have to offer, I just want MY FULL REFUND! I will be reporting them to the BBB, plus I’m disputing the charges with my bank! I would never recommend tickets at work to fellow employees or anyone else for that matter. My daughter in law has used under my account for a variety of things and she won’t be using anymore due to this!

I’m tired of being jerked around with the promises of call back and being told they are trying to reach their partners to see if they can cancel. Because I was unable to reach someone by phone 32 hours and then again 25 hours to their cancellation policy, I contact the hotel we were supposed to stay and the lady I spoke with told me that although she wasn’t supposed to cancel because I was using a third party, she’s so it anyway. The phone agents at tickets at work will say anything to get you off the phone. I’d advise, DO Not BOOK ANY HOTEL STAYS THROUGH THIS SITE! There’s no savings here, it’s a scam! Again disputing with my bank and reporting to BBB! They robbed me of $508. I’d give them ZERO STARS, but they prompt to give at least one. I will never use tickets at work EVER AGAIN! Plus my company is a very large company across the USA. I am very good friends with the CEO and I will be reaching out to him to advise!

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the opportunity to speak. As a 3rd party, we get the hotel rooms from a hotel supplier. If there are policies in place we would need to reach out to the vendor to see if the penalty can be waived. We do have a manager looking into this concern and he has tried to call you. Please reach out to this manager at your earliest convenience. Thank you

Resolution response: Oct. 6, 2020

I appreciate that Richard reached out to me to understand my complaint. He listened with empathy and made me feel heard. I am happy with how this was resolved. Richard is customer centric, very rare to find the qualities he has these days. Thank you Richard for your assistance!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

Purchased Disneyland Park Hopper Tickets in December 2019 for our trip in March 2020. Just prior to our trip, Disneyland shut down for COVID and has yet to reopen. We have contacted Tickets At Work 3 times and have no resolution except for request for refund denied. Disneyland did right by all their guests and fully refunded tickets/trips that have been cancelled due to COVID. However TicketsatWork continues to hold my money hostage, provide no refund. I have asked to be connected to a supervisor in multiple calls and have been denied that by the customer service rep saying all they can do is send an email. The emails have come back denied. I have filed a complaint with the BBB this morning. I don’t want vouchers, a refund is the only acceptable answer. Such a disgusting response from a company who should be taking care of their customers who have been impacted due to COVID related closures.

TicketsatWork response

As a 3rd party the tickets the guest received came directly from the partner. Once purchased they are considered a final sale but we have been reaching out to the park to see if a refund could be provided. We definitely apologize for this matter but the refund has to come from the partner and we currently have a manager working on this case to see if anything can be done.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

You will lose money with them. They claim refunds are possible but it takes months for them to make a decision and by that time, they hope that you will forget about the request and not follow thru. Just steer clear of them.

TicketsatWork response

As a 3rd party we would have to reach out to the supplier or partner to see if a refund can be processed. We do have a manager who looked at the order and we are glad the concern was properly resolved. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

We are entitled to a refund for a cancelled concert. I have made several calls for a refund. I was told originally we had to wait for the concert date to pass. It has been more than 30 days. Terrible.

TicketsatWork response

As a 3rd party we have been reaching out to the broker to see if a refund can be obtained since they are advising that the show is postponed. We currently have a manager looking into this concern as well to see if a refund can be possibly obtained.

TicketsatWork Company Information