Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi, I was interested in buying tickets for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. However, I was not able to find tickets for Busch Gardens Williamsburg on the website - I was only able to find tickets for Busch Gardens Tampa. I have a membership through Kennedy Krieger institute. I was wondering if discounted tickets for Busch Gardens Williamsburg would be available soon. I called the phone number and told the agent I would like to go June 7, 8, or 9th 2015. I spoke with ** and she was great and answered all of my questions with what I wanted to hear. She politely shared the ticket was on the site, but I just couldn't find it, and sure enough she was right. But she booked it over the phone. It's nice to speak with such a nice and helpful person. Thanks so much.

I have contracted with Tickets at Work for my healthcare system and it has been a tremendous benefit for our employees. I personally use tickets at work at least 2-4 times per year and have done so for about 10 years. Their prices are always fantastic and they offer a wide range of selections for every interest. I have worked with their customer service team on many occasions over the years and they have always been responsive and professional. In most cases, I just order online and can process the majority of my orders without speaking to anyone which is very convenient. I would recommend Tickets at Work to any organization seeking a great perk for their employees!

TicketsatWork

We appreciate and value your feedback. As a Tickets at Work customer we want you to be satisfied. We will be contacting you today to discuss your specific concerns. Thank you

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

I received a link for Tickets at Work through my employer. I just assumed (wrongly) that their prices would be better than standard so I did not do my due diligence before purchasing. Initially, their prices are a few dollars less than through Disneyland.com, but I didn't realize that they charge "taxes and fees" that Disney does not. Needless to say, after numerous phone calls I am unable to cancel my purchase, or at least get a refund for the "taxes and fees". Do not purchase Disneyland tickets through this company without thoroughly researching first.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2017

TicketsatWork falsely advertised the Swan and Dolphin as a Disney Resort when it not a Disney Resort. It is simply located on Disney property. I booked this resort on 2/2 and attempted to cancel on 2/3 after attempting to book complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and a meal package (all things that are offered by Disney Resorts) with hotel. In speaking to a TicketsatWork rep on the morning of 2/3 she informed me that the room I booked was a non-refundable but could still be cancelled seeing as it had just been made. She stated I may have to pay a minimal cancellation fee and pay for one night. She stated I would be contacted in 24-48 hours. This did not happen. I contacted TicketsatWork again on 2/7/17 and while the rep was attempting to place me on hold to speak to the vendor he disconnected and did not bother to call back.

The wait times to speak with someone are excessive and the option to be called back at a set number is provided so he had my number as he had called me initially. I contacted the hotel and the rep stated he was willing to refund the money but in looking at the reservation there was not a credit card on file. He said they do receive payment until the reservation is complete and to contact TicketsatWork. I contacted TicketsatWork again on 2/8 and she state the refund was declined but could not provide any reason why and told me to contact Gulliver's Travel.

In attempting to reach out to Gulliver's Travel it refers you to contact the hotel who refers you back to TicketsatWork. I was able to book with a Disney resort with the complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport, 2-day tickets, and room for $100 more. I still have not been contacted nor received a refund. I asked the TicketsatWork to have a member of management contact me and that has not happened. I would not have an issue with the policy or reservation if it was a Disney Resort and the amenities were offered. I should not have to reach out the hotel or third party vendors when I placed my reservation with TicketsatWork and paid TicketsatWork.

TicketsatWork

We understand you contacted our Care Center on Feb 2 and spoke to a member of the management team regarding your concerns regarding the pricing of your ticket. Although the taxes and fees were agreed to at the time of purchase, we offered to refund those taxes to you as a courtesy and gesture of good faith, which you accepted. We ask that you update your star rating and consider using Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

Tickets At Work is claiming a discount over purchasing tickets directly from Disneyland. This is patently untrue, as purchasing a "Discounted" two day park hopper pass from Tickets At Work was $10 more than purchasing directly from Disneyland. I will be contesting this with my credit card company, and telling as many people as humanly possible to stay away from Tickets At Work.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Resolution response: Feb. 9, 2017

The company reached out to me and refunded the taxes and fees.The manager that contacted me was friendly and apologized for the issues.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Jan. 23, 2017

I purchased $1,973 of tickets for Disneyland at what appeared to be a few dollars discount to purchasing through the Disneyland site. After I received the order confirmation I noticed they had added $143.75 in taxes and fees. There are no taxes on Disneyland tickets, so they are just pocketing this money as a fee for the transaction. The FAQ page says: 'For ticket orders, the term "Taxes and Fees" means that we collect sales tax of a minimum amount of 6.5%, which is remitted to an applicable state if required.' The important words there appears to be "minimum" and "remitted...if required". Since they aren't required to remit, they just pocket it, and it's 7.3% for my case.

At the bottom of the order it says "All sales are final. There are no refunds and no exchanges on any tickets." Well, that's unsurprising, since clearly their business model is to bait and switch. They advertise these tickets as "discounted", but they cost much more than through the Disneyland site. I was really stupid to go through this company in an attempt to save a few dollars. I probably overlooked the additional fees on the final order screen, but still very dishonest on their part since I'm pretty sure they didn't add these "taxes and fees" until the very last order confirmation page. I was so concerned with making sure I got the right quantity of each ticket in this complex order that I probably overlooked.

I'll be contesting the "taxes and fees" with my credit card company and hope to get a refund through that route. I noticed that they reply to all the comments here saying they'll "contact you to discuss concerns". I doubt I'll hear from them, but if "TicketsAtWork" wishes to address my concerns there is no need to contact me: either cancel and full refund my order within 24 hours or refund the $143.75.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak with a member of our management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and utilizing Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2017

I had the same bad experience as Jemma of Valencia post of Jan. 6, 2017. I booked 8 two day tickets to Disneyland for $189 (adult) and $179 (child) each. Their site incorrectly states Disney's price as $220 and $208 each. That is not correct! Disney sells the same tickets on their site for $195 and $183 each. This looks like TicketsatWork will save you money, but they DON'T, because TicketsatWork adds a service fee of $107, while Disney does not!

Within an hour of placing my order and before I received any Disney tickets, I called TicketsatWork to try to cancel this order or have them refund my $107. After talking to their service person for 30 minutes and pleading for a resolution, they refused to do anything. I'm very disappointed with their offers and service!! This cost me an extra $63. So if you want to save money, purchase your Disney tickets on the Disney website.

TicketsatWork also advertises a $25 restaurant voucher for each ticket, but this is a scam!! There are no restaurants at or near the Disney park. There are some in my neighborhood, but they are not very popular and have so many restrictions (minimum of $50 to $100 order, first time visit only, etc.). These vouchers are worthless!! Avoid this website and deals. You can get better prices and better deals with other sites.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I booked 5 tickets to Disneyland for $119.00. They came with a $25.00 gift card for Restaurant.com and I had to pay $50.17 in taxes and fees. I went to download the vouchers and what a joke, it advertised a $25 restaurant voucher but this is a scam!!! The restaurant website or app do not work and even if it does there are no restaurants at Disney participating (or near where I live) even if they did work. There are so many restrictions (minimum of $100 order, only one per month etc.) so now I have 5 useless vouchers and I spent $50 extra than the gate price. Avoid this website and deals at all cost!!! Sooo disappointed.

Insufficient response received

TicketsatWork

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I purchased Disney tickets through this site and accidentally purchased Disneyland instead of Disney World. We realized the mistake within 4 hours of the purchase and contacted TicketsatWork. They refused to offer any assistance stating it was a final sale because the tickets had been issued. I am now out over $3000 for tickets I cannot use. I will NEVER make another purchase from this site again. This was an honest mistake and very common according to Disneyland however they cannot help because they were purchased from a third party.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak with a member of our management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and utilizing Plum Benefits in the near future.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2016

I purchased movie tickets through PlumBenefits, which is powered by TicketsatWork, online and was charged twice and given two separate order numbers. I called customer service initially and the rep just kept repeating that the order was non-refundable and to take it up with my bank (useless as I used a debit card). I called my bank anyway to see if there was anything they could do and they said that in order to reverse the charge the company would have to remove the purchase.

I called customer service again and got a different rep who said pretty much the same thing as the first but kept adding "well you read the terms and conditions." Funny as I don't recall the terms and conditions saying anything about having to be at the mercy of their website's mistakes. I eventually got the rep to tell me they'd give me half off one of the charges. Let's see if that actually happens. This is not what I wanted to deal with on Christmas.

Resolution response: Dec. 27, 2016

Received full refund and a promise to make it clearer on the website when tickets will take a while to receive.

TicketsatWork

We understand you were able to speak with a member of our management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and utilizing Tickets at Work in the near future.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

Purchased 2, 3 day Disney world tickets the morning we were going into the park. Nowhere in the purchasing process did it say it would take days to get tickets especially when they are etickets. I waited for the tickets while at the parks since we wanted to go in early and After a while I called Ticketsatwork and that's when I found out they take over a day to process. Since I'm only in town for three days it didn't make sense to wait so after an hour on the phone they offered a refund minus 10% for stocking fee... At $800 that's 80 dollars. I tried to understand what the %10 stocking fee is for since I purchased etickets and I never got the tickets. What are you stocking??! If anything They should give me that money for wasting my time. Please make it clear in on your website you don't deliver same day!

TicketsatWork

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

Expectation of etickets is that they are delivered instantly after purchase. I need to visit universal today but tickets are not delivered to my email yet. This is so deceiving!! Planned to go early with express pass from hotel and now I cannot. Have to wait till 8:30 et to call customer service. You better be very clear on when etickets will be delivered for each attraction during purchase. This is totally not expected. Ridiculous in this modern day and age to sit at your mercy for ETICKETS!!! I don't recommend to anyone.

TicketsatWork

We appreciate your feedback and take your concerns seriously. We understand you were able to speak to a member of the management team and they were able to address your concerns and resolve the issue to your satisfaction. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and utilize Tickets at Work again in the near future.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2016

We booked a travel package from TicketsatWork for Disneyworld at Orlando including hotel and tickets. However I found the tickets were for Disneyland (California) but hotel is at Orlando actually. Their website is very misleading and confusion. How can we buy tickets and hotel for different places. I requested my tickets be refunded or changed to Disneyworld tickets (We would like to pay transaction fee or delta fee).

I checked with Disney website.There are several similar cases. Disney did help refund, with even some other vendors like Ebay, PriceLine. But TicketsatWork doesn't care about customer satisfaction at all. They just insisted no refund. We lived in northeast of the US. We have no plan travel to the southwest in the coming year. We will waste $900. They don't care. They just don't want to help. Never come back again! Totally disappointed.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

Be careful, Ticketsatwork is a scam. You have to create an account on their website, but when you try to see your purchase history it is not on the site. Why??? Because what you purchase is not what you get. Back in March 2016 I bought tickets to Universal park in Orlando to use in November, when Ticketsatwork issued me the tickets, the tickets were going to expire in May 2016. They wanted to get a ride of the tickets that was going to expire soon and I was the victim. Ticketsatwork is a fraud company and we need to report them to BBB.

When I called customer service, they told me they didn't have the purchase history because they update the website daily. I just gave them $447.00 and I had to spend $354.00 to purchase the tickets at Universal park because I had promised my daughter we were going to the park. The first pictures below show the selection that you make when you buy the tickets online. On the second picture has a note saying "The expiration date will be printed on the ticket and is one year from the date of printing the ticket". But they will issue you a ticket that is going to expire sooner. Be careful!!!

TicketsatWork

Original review: Nov. 27, 2016

I purchased 1 NYC pass (1 day) and 2 tickets for the Christmas Spectacular Rockettes show. I had a question for the rep; if I was able to change the name for the voucher recipient for NYC pass, because it was incorrect. The representative who called me back started the phone call, short and unfriendly. She did not answer my question and proceeded to put the phone down when I tried to explain my question. When I tried to interject, she ended the call. She handled this phone call, unprofessionally, rudely, and insensitively. Worse experience and worse off, my purchase is not refundable.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Nov. 22, 2016

I had purchased a 1 day park hopper ticket through TicketsatWork for Universal Studios & Islands of adventure. The park was open on November 15, 2016 from 9:00 am - 6 pm (shorter day) and I had purchased my tickets that morning. At 9:00 am since no ticket was delivered, we called TicketsatWork and were told it might take 10-20 minutes. We waited and approached the TicketsatWork and they suggested we approach the universal tickets desk which was almost a mile away in a different direction where obviously without the e-ticket they could not honor us. After multiple phone calls, made to wait on the call for more than 45 minutes, wasted air time and cell phone minutes (=$$) and having waited and lost park time as well, around 10:30 we bought regular priced tickets to enter the park.

Despite having made us wait, the TicketsatWork personnel on the phone (in no apologetic tone, not even a faked one) said he would refund the money. First, it is TicketsatWork SLA that when I buy an e-ticket, an e-ticket should be delivered within the said time. If that is not the case, do not give such an option to make the consumer go through the hassle of following up with you with multitude phone calls, made to wait, blame it on all the other systems that work except yours and then having wasted the time and money, not do anything about it. I think it's time you retire e-ticket if you can't support it. And if you fail, you have to compensate for the lost time and the time spent getting this addressed over phone with you.

"There are no free lunches" - neither for you nor for me. I lost 1.5 hours of park time (paid full money to get in but lost 1.5 hours waiting on the e-ticket and talking to TicketsatWork only to be dumped) and lost almost 45 minutes of cell phone air time. I expect to be compensated for both. I will neither recommend nor return to TicketsatWork for any future business.

No response received

TicketsatWork

We have made multiple attempts to contact you to discuss your specific concerns. Will you please respond to our attempts so that we can generate a resolution? Thank you!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

I made a reservation at the Fairmont in New Port Beach. The Hotel has a nonnegotiable valet fee of $32 a day. This is a known set fee for the Hotel. It is not an incidental or optional fee. The Hotel does not allow you to park your car and you are forced to pay it or walk. Instead of doing right by the consumer and disclosing it. TicketsatWork chose to hide under the words "additional fees" in small letters. And could offer me no resolution for 7-10 business day. Which in corporate language means, "We don't care, you're out of luck, and we don't have to be accountable to you. We already have your money." This experience ruined our anniversary by taking $100 out of our humble hard working budget. I will never use Ticketsatwork.com again.

TicketsatWork

We are glad you were able to speak with a member of our management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and utilizing Tickets at Work in the near future.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2016

I booked a hotel in South Beach for one night and was charged twice for it. TicketsatWork double booked me and now they don't want to give me a refund for a mistake that they made. It is unfair to have to pay double for a room that we only stayed in ONE night. I have tried calling them every day and they are rude and don't care about the customer. I am absolutely never using this website again. I will also warn all of my coworkers to be careful when booking through TicketsatWork. I have continued to call and ask for a manager, but no one ever gets back to me. I'm very disappointed.

TicketsatWork

We appreciate your feedback and will be contacting you today to discuss your specific concerns. Thank you!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2016

I had a bad experience, & kids' pool was closed was offered refund and also free stay next time and. They lied and have been giving me the runaround for a month!! They lie so much. Very disappointed! Been trying to follow up. They continue to hang up calls.

Resolution response: Oct. 21, 2016

I got a response immediately from the company and got the refund. We also discussed what could have caused the problem and the issue has been referred to the IT dept within TAW based my inputs. I would like to thank the representative who called me as he was extremely polite and understanding of the issue. I was also given a gift card for the trouble I went through.

I would like to thank Consumer Affairs to publishing my comments and getting me resolution.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Oct. 8, 2016

Sorry, I am going this route but the reason is that I am being denied refund by TicketsatWork even though it was a problem with their website which lead to multiple orders. Now they are saying that because I raised dispute with bank they cannot refund from their end. I raised the dispute as advised by TAW and I was not told about the procedural issue at that time.

I placed an order to visit One World Observatory via ticketsatwork.com website on 7/22/2016 for tickets to visit on 7/23. As I was placing the order on the final screen, I was not getting confirmation and it was highlighting the "place order" icon instead. I clicked this three or four times. It was a little later that I got three order numbers instead of one. I immediately called the helpdesk and reported the issue. I was told that two of the orders have been cancelled and I was sent tickets for the first order I had placed. I was also told that if there are problems I will get called in 72 hours.

I checked for refund on 8/1 and found that it has not been made. I called the help desk again and during the conversation was put on hold multiple times and eventually the call was disconnected with no reason as to why I had not got my refund. I called again on (8/2) and was told that TicketsatWork places the order through 3rd party (box office) and they have declined the refund stating 48 hrs notice was not given. How can we give 48 hrs notice when I placed the order with less than 24 hours to go? Multiple effort to reach out to customer services via email to sort out the issue has not helped. Finally, I got a call today to say refund cannot be made. Each ticket is $138.59 and TicketsatWork owes me $277.18 for the duplicate orders.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

The hotel that I stay did not have water or AC the first night. The hotel moved us to a different hotel for the first night and gave us a refund for only the first night but I have not received my refund due to three parties and TicketsatWork not following up with the refund. As I am writing this post I been waiting over 30 mins. on the phone and the third call with problem still not solved. I would not recommend using TicketsatWork. The first time contacted TicketsatWork was 10/2/16 and today is 10/5/16.

Resolution response: Oct. 6, 2016

Yes, I received a call from their headquarters. They contacted Disneyland for me and I got an extension for a year. Sorry that I had to go this route to get a response, but $1400 is a lot of money.

That's why 4 * instead of 5 *.Very fast response. Very satisfied customer.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Oct. 3, 2016

I purchased tickets to Disneyland for my grandchildren (2) daughter, son-in-law, my husband and me. My daughter's company uses TicketsatWork.com, so she bought the 6 tickets for $1,473.38. In the end it turned out not to be much of a savings. After the purchase my husband discovered he had cancer. We've been going through surgeries and radiation for months. The deadline to use the tickets says Dec. 31, 2016. Since he has another surgery coming up in November, I called TicketsatWork.com to get an extension into 2017. They said "...they don't have software that allows them to extend the deadline on tickets." They suggested that I call Disney. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

Resolution response: Oct. 1, 2016

A very nice and understanding employee contacted me and resolved this issue to our complete satisfaction.

TicketsatWork

We appreciate and value your feedback. As a Tickets At Work customer we want you to be satisfied. We will be contacting you today to discuss your specific concerns. Thank you

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

On 6/3/16 I booked Universal Studio Hollywood tickets through 'TicketsatWork'. These tickets were going to be used for our planned trip on 9/13/16. At the time of purchase we were given 'TicketsatWork' confirmation # **. We were not advised of getting any additional emails regarding this reservation, nor did we receive any. We did get, and continue to receive, 'TicketsatWork' emails regarding additional offers and advertising. Since the information given was limited, we assumed this confirmation # would be used, similar to that of airlines or hotel confirmation numbers. With the airline, we go to the counter, give them our confirmation number, show our id's, and get our boarding pass. At the hotel, we go to the check-in area, give our confirmation number, show our id's, and check-in.

We went to Universal Studios on the trip date, went to guest services and were promptly told Universal Studios did not honor 'TicketsatWork' confirmation numbers. We paid $182.79 for those tickets. To get into the park we had to pay $358 at the Universal Studio gate (Universal Studios receipt reference # ** date 9/13/16 9:18 am). We keep enough room on our charge card for my retired husband's medications and we figured 'TicketsatWork' had made some sort of error and would do the honorable refund thing, so we used the medication monies for our park entrance fees.

When we returned home we contacted 'TicketsatWork' to be curtly informed by the Customer Service Agent there would be no refund. We were informed, after the fact, we should have gotten an email with a PDF file which would print out park passes. I mentioned earlier, that never happened. The 'TicketsatWork' CSR kept passing the blame to Universal Studios.

The simple fact is we did not purchase the tickets in advance from Universal Studios we got them from 'TicketsatWork' which means they are the responsible party. No email received with a PDF. No vouchers printed and the 'TicketsatWork' representative claims Universal Studios was already paid. This makes absolutely no sense. A middleman, in this case 'TicketsatWork' would not pay the end contractor (Universal Studios) until such time the ticket sold by 'TicketsatWork' would be used. In this case it never was.

After a detailed with the 'TicketsatWork' CSR and a more than 2 minute hold time I was transferred to an answering that promised a 'call back' regarding this situation. That never happened. Now with my husband's medications coming due, I've got to come up with an alternative way of paying for them, which will add to our expenses and an already unpleasant experience.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to a member of our management team and are satisfied with the resolution. We hope you will consider updating your star rating and utilize TicketsAtWork.com for your future travel and entertainment needs. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

Booked my vacation 04/16/2016 for travel date 08/06-08/13. When I got to my hotel (Ramada Inn), was told my booking was 8/13-8/21 which is the following week. I had already paid $445.7 for Ramada Inn. Was on the phone for hours until TicketsatWork got me a hotel with Allure Resort. Was told that the resort will put a $100 hold on my credit card. The hold turned into a charge of $472.41. I've been in touch with TicketsatWork but they've pretty much told me they can't do anything. Allure resort refused to provide receipt for the charge. I've spent countless hours speaking with TicketsatWork, the last rep Alan said he will get back with me until this is resolve but never heard back since 8/19. I did stay at Allure Resort but I never did at...

TicketsatWork

Thank you for providing us with feedback about your experience and we are glad that you were able to speak to a member of our management team. Our hope is that you are satisfied with our resolution and that you will consider TicketsAtWork.com for your future travel and entertainment needs. Thank you!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2016

I purchased two tickets for Kurios by Cirque du Soleil Order Confirmation No. ** on Thursday, July 28, 2016 @ 11:54 AM for the September 3, 2016 show @ 8:00 PM. I was told when I purchased the tickets that I would be in section 102 or 104. Instead I find myself in Section 204 row K. The tickets were just emailed to me yesterday, which I find extremely unprofessional, and then it took me two days to be able to talk to a customer service representative. When I was finally able to contact a customer service representative I was told, "sorry there is nothing that we can do." I cannot get a refund and I am stuck with tickets in a section that I did not request. I asked to speak with the customer service supervisor seconds after the customer service representative spoke to his supervisor and I was transferred to a voice mail message which leaves me to believe that the company's claim of offering access to preferred seating is misleading and false advertisement.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to a member of our management team and that you were satisfied with the resolution. Please consider upgrading your star rating based upon your satisfaction. In addition, we thank you for considering TicketsAtWork.com for your future entertainment and travel needs.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

Buy a hotel and 30 minutes call to cancel, as checking the weather I noticed that a hurricane was coming. Not even because there is a natural event that is out of my hands. Talk to a manager named ELSA and there is low interest to collaborate as was obvious. To put in RISKS a family, and I think they are indolent. DO NOT BUY this way. Call directly to the site and ask for sales. For sure the hotel or park will have same price and better cancellation policy.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to a member of management to resolve your concerns. Thank you for considering TicketsatWork.com for your future travel and entertainment needs.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2016

I was trying to purchase two adult passes to Walt Disney World and had some questions. I called the customer service line and after a very long hold, a representative finally picked up. I was looking for more details on my purchase and the delivery method of these tickets. The representative that I talked to was extremely rude and made me feel guilty for calling. He did answer some of the questions that I had, but kept reminding me that the information could have been found on the website.

I was ready to make my purchase, but the representative's attitude and tone were making me uncomfortable, so I asked if I could speak with a manager. He told me that managers don't take customer calls or assist with purchasing tickets, and that since they're so busy on weekends, I should call back a different time to speak with a supervisor. He didn't offer to put me on hold, and since he was making me feel rushed and like I was wasting his time throughout our conversation, I unfortunately did not end up purchasing the tickets that I wanted to buy.

Resolution response: Sept. 8, 2016

I was contacted by Casey from TicketNetwork who apologized for failing to respond in a timely manner to my request for a refund. Although the purchase was marked as final, I did receive a full refund. Casey reached to me via email and then phone to resolve the problem. During the call, she was polite, professional, and understanding.

While the situation could have and should have been resolved directly, I am appreciative that TicketNetwork provided a refund. I have done business with them in the past and as a resolve of how this situation was resolved, will do business with them again in the future.

I will give them 3-stars based on a good first purchase and the trouble I had contacted them during my second purchase. My recommendations to TicketNetwork is to be as a response with your customer service team as you are on the sales side.

Also, high marks to Casey for the way she handled the conversation and resolved it. Her active listening skills were remarkable.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to a member of our management team and that you are satisfied with our resolution. Please consider upgrading your star-rating and thank you for considering TicketsAtWork.com for all your future travel and entertainment needs. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

I purchased 2 tickets for Universal Studios Orlando in April 2016 for an October 2016 trip. TicketsatWork was linked through an employee referral system. After purchasing the tickets I was informed my mother has purchased annual passes for us as a surprise gift for our trip. I have attempted to reach TicketsatWork 4 separate times and have documents of each attempt but they have failed to respond. In good faith, I kept trying to reach them to get a refund as opposed to disputing the charge on my credit card. As such, the 60 days has passed and that option is no longer available to me. Zero customer service.

TicketsatWork

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

I have been looking at Ticketsatwork.com's promotions for Disney World tickets. They are currently advertising two promotions - 1) a 7-day ticket with the park hopper option for the price of a 4-day ticket with the park hopper option and 2) a 5-day ticket with the park hopper option for the price of a 3-day ticket with the park hopper option. Their advertisement includes the value of the offer as well as "Your Corporate Price." I don't understand where they are getting "Your Corporate Price" for the deals they are advertising. Important is that I'm comparing the prices before taxes and fees are applied, and I attached images showing the prices being compared.

For the 7-day ticket with the park hopper option for the price of a 4-day ticket with the park hopper option deal, Ticketsatwork.com says the value of an adult ticket is $439. They say a child ticket is $419. These prices match Disney World's website. "Your Corporate Price" is $409 for adult and $389 for child, which Ticketsatwork.com is saying is the price of a 4-day ticket with the park hopper option. The prices on Disney's website are $394 for adult and $374 for child. On Disney's site, $409 for adult and $389 for child match the prices of 5-day tickets with the park hopper option. So, it appears that Ticketsatwork.com is advertising a 7-day ticket for the price of a 4-day ticket when they are actually offering a 7-day ticket for the price of a 5-day ticket.

For the 5-day ticket with the park hopper option for the price of a 3-day ticket with the park hopper option deal, Ticketsatwork.com says the value of an adult ticket is $409. They say a child ticket is $389. These prices match Disney World's website. "Your Corporate Price" is $379 for adult and $359 for child, which Ticketsatwork.com is saying is the price of a 3-day ticket with the park hopper option. The prices on Disney's website are $345 for adult and $327 for child. No prices on Disney's site match the prices on Ticketsatwork.com. So, it appears that Ticketsatwork.com is advertising a 5-day ticket for the price of a 3-day ticket when they are actually offering a 5-day ticket for more than the price of a 3-day ticket.

Funny, though, in the 7-day ticket with park hopper option, Ticketsatwork.com says the price of a 4-day ticket with the price hopper option is $409 for adult and $389 for child ("Your Corporate Price"). However, in the 5-day ticket with park hopper option, Ticketsatwork.com says the value of their offer is $409 for adult and $389 for child. I don't understand how they use the same prices and say in one offer they are the prices of 4-day tickets, yet in another offer, they say they are the prices of 5-day tickets.

I sent emails to Ticketsatwork.com's Customer Service asking for an explanation. The response I received was that the prices matched. When I challenged their response and said I still don't agree, I did not receive a response. I even sent them another email asking if they were going to respond or if they closed the case. Now, I gave them two stars because the deals are still good. But, it appears they either need to advertise the offers for what they truly are or adjust the prices.

TicketsatWork

We are glad that you were able to speak to a member of our management team who reviewed your hotel booking and the additional fees that are imposed by the hotel directly, clearly defined in the checkout process. Our hope is that you are satisfied with the outcome and have a better understanding of our pricing details displayed during checkout. Thank you for your time and consideration in using TicketsAtWork.com for your future entertainment and travel needs.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

I booked 5 nights at a San Diego resort at a reasonable advertised rate. At purchase, $110 of resort fees were added on but I booked anyway. I felt that the room was adequate for the rate; it was not as if I received more than should be expected for the price paid. Upon check out from the hotel I was confronted with a bill for $67 per night, parking and resort fees, which were undisclosed to me at check-in. The result ultimately waived the parking fees but charged me $170 in resort fees. I called TicketsatWork consistently for a week without reaching a human.

When I eventually called a corporate number the customer service agents were rude and dismissive. When I asked the agent to refund the $170 to me, she went into lawyer mode and argued that everything was disclosed and legal. My receipt clearly states that I was charged for resort fees, yet TicketsatWork considers these fees "taxes". While my receipt does make a statement about potential resort charges, this notification is made after payment. I am very disappointed and will also file complaints with the BBB and the Fortune 100 company that I work for.

TicketsatWork Company Profile