Call toll free
4.78/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2001, TicketsatWork has been assisting companies in rewarding their employees with exclusive offers for special events, Broadway shows, theme parks and more. We have developed select partnerships with note worthy entertainment brands to provide quality services and lasting memories to our many customers.

1037 TicketsatWork Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

My daughter had information through her work and when she got online, Tickets at Work's price was the cheapest that we found for tickets for Universal Studios in Orlando. Tickets at Work was quite a bit cheaper too. But we did not utilize the website because each one of us was trying to pay for our own if we could. We did not know if my daughter would have to purchase all of the tickets for us or if we could actually split the order up in each one of those paperwork. We didn't use the website because that wasn't on there.

My daughter called and they ended up letting us do that. We handed the phone from each other and the lady on the phone was very courteous. She went through the spiel and we had the tickets emailed to our phones. She was very helpful and quick, and the customer service was very good. Then we used the tickets that morning. So it was sweet and the service was fantastic. It was a very good experience and we will definitely be going to that site again in the future when we need something like that.

Hello Susan,

We appreciate your feedback and glad you enjoyed our customer service over the phones. We hope your daughter had a great time at the park and we are glad that we were able to assist you all properly. We appreciate the positive feedback that you have provided for us and hope to service you in the near future. Thanks!

Get expert buying tips about Employee Incentive Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I’m a Wells Fargo employee and we have offers that are sent to us often. I saw that TicketsatWork have tickets to a particular show in Las Vegas and I booked through the website. I collected the tickets at the venue the day before showing and then we went to the show. I got a good deal and everything worked perfectly. I’ll recommend TicketsatWork to my friends.

Hello Sampreeth,

We appreciate your feedback and glad you purchased your Las Vegas tickets from us. We hope you have a great time at the show and are excited you are telling your friends about us. We appreciate the positive feedback that you have provided for us and hope to service you in the near future. Thanks!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I would not recommend this company to anybody. I was charged with an incomplete purchased. I called multiple times. Everybody has rude. The customer service was terrible. They tell me my money will not come back to me for 72 hours even though It was in incomplete order!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

I needed entertainment tickets and I called TicketsatWork to purchase them because it needed to be done within 24 hours and I couldn't wait for it to be processed. Buying from them was seamless and quick. The rep I spoke with was great and she gave me perfect service. I've also done this before and my experience has always been good. Other than that, I've told tons of people I work with about TicketsatWork.

Hello Carly,

We appreciate your feedback and glad you are letting other people know about our services. Tickets At Work has a staff of specialized agents that are ready to help you on the phones. Thanks again for the great review and we hope to hear from you soon in the near future. We appreciate the positive feedback that you have provided for us and hope to continue to serve you and your peers. Thanks!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

When I booked theme park Walt Disney Orlando, price overcharged 54 dollars. They said compare price with GATE, how compare price with gate price, they doing all online reservations. When I refund 50 dollars back refused, so check before booking this website. Compare closely. It was not cheap price. Also not kind at all... Ticket price is day by day changed. When I request money back already price go up. Same gate price, so I do not recommend at all this web for employee. They not giving benefit at all. Use employee base, bad bad bad.

Hello Jounghea,

Tickets At Work appreciates your business and we are glad to find a quick solution for the Walt Disney situation. We are dedicated to great customer service and we hope to continue business with you in the near future. We appreciate you as a customer and we hope you have a wonderful time at the park. Have a great holiday season and enjoy your stay in Orlando. Thanks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Original review: Nov. 25, 2018

I bought a Disney World ticket at TicketsatWork and it seemed pretty easy, as far as the process. A Disney rep was the one that passed me onto them. I wanted to make sure that if I did go that route, that they would accept them. I gave TicketsatWork the credit card over the phone. They processed that and they sent me an email right away. The service over the phone was also excellent. The discount was probably one of the only discount that I found, other than maybe like AAA. So that helped a lot.

Hello Anthony,

We appreciate your feedback and hope you had a great time at Walt Disney World. Tickets At Work has a staff of specialized agents that are ready to help you on the phones. We appreciate the positive feedback and hope to continue providing out great discounts in the near future. Happy Holidays!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2018

I recently booked a hotel stay for Thanksgiving night because we were too tired to drive all the way home, we figured it was safer to just book a room. My employer uses TicketsatWork so I figured we would use their website. It was late when I booked it, I found a great price on a hotel, I paid for it, and we drove to the hotel which ended up being in the middle of nowhere. We tried checking in but they couldn’t find our reservation, apparently I had accidentally booked for the wrong day.

TicketsatWork would not give us our money back and the rates were way too high to pay directly to the hotel, so we ended up just driving home that night. After 5 different phone calls and talking to countless people, the final decision from TicketsatWork was no refund no matter what! I wish this company had a little more compassion for a mistake that was not intentionally made. We’re left without a place to stay on Thanksgiving! And no refund for something we can not use! Horrible customer service! I will never use TicketsatWork again!

Hello Amy,

Tickets At Work appreciates your business and we are glad to find a quick solution for the wrong hotel date situation. We hope to continue to do business with you in the near future by providing exceptional customer service. Thank you for the quick feedback and have a great holiday weekend.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I shopped around price for Disney tickets and I was looking at total price, including shipping. Tickets at Work seemed to have the best option. They were cheaper than Disney and although there were a couple of other places that were very similar, their shipping wasn't cheaper. That was why I went with Tickets at Work. It was cheaper to get everything through email and they could do multi-payments. Other places couldn't do the multi-payments even if I called.

I had a bunch of gift cards that I wanted to use. Tickets at Work only took one form of payment online so I couldn't buy. But I called in and they were awesome with me. I had four gift cards and it took a bit for them to process every one of those separately over the phone. But they did it and they were really helpful. On the other hand, the search section of the website is real tricky. If you spell something wrong, even if it's close, the search won't take it at all. If it's not exact, it really won't pop up. It would be easier if the search prompted something up. But other than that, the website is easy to use.

Hello Wendy,

We appreciate your feedback and glad you got a great deal for Disney tickets from us. We hope you have a great time at the park and we will see what we can do to make the website more user friendly for you in the future. We appreciate the positive feedback that you have provided for us and hope to service you in the near future. Thanks!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2018

TicketsatWork does not transfer e-tickets as smoothly as expected. I had to continue to call all week before being able to access the site. The free upgrade on game day is NOT TRUE! The rep reassured me I would be able to get an upgrade the day of the game when I arrive. I was unable to. IT IS BETTER TO PURCHASE TICKETS DIRECTLY FROM TICKETMASTER. Do not use this corporate site.

Hello Lacie,

We appreciate your business and glad we were able to find a resolution about the Preferred Access tickets purchased from our website. Tickets At Work hopes to continue to do business with you in the near future by providing exceptional customer service. We hope you had a wonderful time at the football concert and if you have any questions please call us. Thanks.

No response received
Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

Purchased but never received tickets. Waited on hold for customer service for almost 2 hours which they essentially said it's too bad that I did not get my tickets and oh by the way it's non-refundable. T $43 lesson. TicketsatWork is a scam!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

Please do your research. Three days after purchasing my tickets, TicketsatWork reduced their price. This prompted me to check Seaworld's website directly and it is even cheaper than TicketsatWork. I was under the impression that TicketsatWork is suppose to be cheaper. A very disappointed customer.

Hello Omolara,

We appreciate your business and glad we were able to find a quick solution to your SeaWorld issue. Tickets At Work hopes to continue to do business with you in the near future by providing exceptional customer service. We hope you have a wonderful time at Seaworld and if you have any questions please call us. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

We got Halloween Horror Nights tickets from TicketsAtWork and it was a good experience. The guy that helped me was really helpful. I didn’t know though that the ticket had to be up to 48 hours that I would be able to use it so I had to call. That was inconvenient but it was okay. They were nice, very professional and helpful. With TicketsAtWork, you save money.

Hello Liz,

We appreciate your feedback and we are excited you were able to save money buying from us. We hope you and your family have a great time at Halloween Horror Nights. Tickets At Work has a staff of specialized agents that are ready to help you on the phones. Thanks again for the great review and we hope to hear from you soon in the near future.

Resolution response: Nov. 16, 2018

Thank you, Richard, for contacting me today. Your professionalism and kindness are much appreciated in helping me to resolve my mistake.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

The policy for TicketsatWork is all sales are final... I know that. However, I realized immediately that I had purchased tickets for the wrong month (same day, wrong month). For an event almost 2 months in the future, too. Emailed right away, but received no response. Called customer service, waited 20 minutes on hold with really obnoxious music, just to be told there is NO way to fix it. Even though the tickets I wanted were actually cheaper than what I bought and I was willing to just exchange, there was no way to make the trade. Again, I know it's the policy. It was my fault. But if there's no give at all, I simply won't use the service again; it's not worth the headache.

Hello Angela,

We appreciate your business and glad we were able to find a quick solution to your 76ers tickets. Tickets At Work hopes to continue to do business with you in the near future by providing exceptional customer service. We hope you had a wonderful time at the game you need to go to. The team seems to be good this year and we hope they can win a championship in the next few years.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

I called TicketsAtWork and I purchased Six Flags horror nights tickets. They have it cheaper there than on the actual Six Flags website. Their representative was super helpful and she helped me throughout the whole way. I didn’t have an account yet so she helped me set it up and gave me the password. The process was simple. TicketsAtWork is a great way to get some discounts on some tickets.

Hello Rosa,

We hope you and your family have a great time at Six Flags. Tickets At Work has a staff of specialized agents that are ready to help you on the phones. Thanks again for the great review and we hope to hear from you soon in the near future. Thanks!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

After doing research from a number of organizations we have access to, we decided to buy our Disney tickets thru TicketsatWork.com. I unfortunately clicked the checkout button before realizing that they charged "taxes & fees" that put the final price above another option we had by $64.00. In California, theme park tickets are not subject to taxes. While this deal was better than buying at the gate, it was not better than at least 2 other options we had, once their taxes and fees were taken into consideration.

This is my fault for not slowing down my transaction and reading fine print, but when I called to see if I could get a refund, a manager was ready with all the information to prove why I was in the wrong and how much better their prices were than the Disney box office. I might have been better appeased had she not condescendingly interrupted me to tell me about Florida tax laws, and to ask what other vendors I was referring to, as if I was lying about it. Lesson learned. DO your research and you'll find comparable deals. They may have the best one, but depending on where you live, you should not have to pay Florida taxes.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

The TicketsAtWork website wasn't easy to navigate and I had questions about purchasing tickets for the Halloween event so I had to call and ask about that. They should make the process easier. I had purchased Disneyland tickets online and there was a little bit of savings. However, I was surprised that it cost me as much as it did for my four-year old little grandson. It’s expensive but we had a good time.

Hello Susan,

Thanks again for the great review and we hope to hear from you soon in the near future. We appreciate you taking your time out to leave this excellent review and we hope to be your number 1 choice when it comes to buying vouchers and tickets. We regret the website was hard for you to navigate and the cost was not up to par for your 4 year old grandson. One of our representative has reached out to you for additional feedback to see what we can do to make things more pleasant for you.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I tried to purchase Disney Park passes online from TicketsatWork. However, I wasn't doing something correctly, so I called and their reps were able to help me on the phone. Using this site saved us $40 a person.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

TicketsatWork helped me through the process when I bought Disney tickets. They gave me all my options, too. I did everything over the phone and their rep was very helpful. Everything was great and I would recommend them.

Hello Tobin,

We hope you and your family have a great time at Disney. Tickets At Work has a staff of specialized agents that are ready to help you on the phones. Thanks again for the great review and we hope to hear from you soon in the near future. We appreciate the positive feedback that you have provided for us. Thanks!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

I purchased tickets to a concert for a singer and his group. I had heard it would be a great show and had listened to his music since just recently discovered him although he has been performing for years. The thought that a corporate discount program would charge more for their seats than the actual venue shocked me. I wrongly assumed that Tickets at Work would have a better price than other ticket sellers. I was so wrong! In haste I purchased two tickets to the concert that would occur in St. Augustine, Florida on October 27, 2018. I paid $170 for two tickets. Little did I know until later that the St. Augustine amphitheater sold tickets in the same seating area I sat in for $42 each. I then realized I was charged almost twice as much as the venue was charging for their seats to this concert. I feel I was ripped off and don’t ever intend to give Tickets at Work another dollar of my money.

Hello Kathy,

We appreciate your business and glad we were able to find a resolution about the Preferred Access tickets purchased from our website. Tickets At Work hopes to continue to do business with you in the near future by providing exceptional customer service. We hope you had a wonderful time at the Spearhead concert and if you have any questions please call us. Thanks.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I use TicketsatWork frequently and in my experience, the pricing was actually pretty good per market value compared to any other sites that I’ve seen for tickets. Recently, we did the 2-park pass to SeaWorld at Orlando. For that particular case, we were checking some discount rates while we were in Orlando already and TicketsatWork’s pricing came out to be better. We did the one with the dining pass so it was good. We just went on the computer, logged in and purchased my tickets. The website was easy to use then at the gate, I actually just used the email that came in my phone.

Sometimes though, if I was actually in the car driving and I get to drive in, I would go to www.TicketsatWork.com. I know there's a mobile-friendly site to it but if they have an app, that would be even better. But I also have the website saved as a favorite on my homepage on my cellphone, my laptop and my iPad so it’s easy to use because I know we'll always keep traveling a lot. My wife works with Delta so we’re always going somewhere. I’ve used TicketsatWork to buy movie tickets. We’ve also done Cirque du Soleil and a lot of different shows' tickets. People always ask where we bought our tickets so I’ve recommended TicketsatWork to other people.

Hello Maurice,

We hope you and your family have a great time at SeaWorld and the show. Tickets At Work has a staff of specialized agents that are ready to help you on the phones. Thanks again for the great review and we hope to hear from you soon in the near future. We appreciate the positive feedback that you have provided for us and hope to continue to serve you and your friends. Thanks!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

This is the first (and last) time that I use TicketsatWork to purchase discount tickets. First of all, there is not much of a discount when it is all said and done, but primarily because I made a reservation that I was later told could not be fulfilled and they still charged my credit card! I emailed a few times without response and also made a call and spoke to someone that said I can expect to receive a refund in 5-7 days once it is approved by management. I asked for a confirmation email stating this refund was heading my way which they refused. I am not sure why I am waiting a week for a refund when the charge should never have been made (if I see the refund which at this point is questionable).

Hello Jessica,

Tickets At Work appreciates all our customers and hope to continue business with you in the near future. We go above and beyond for our guests and glad that you were satisfied with the level of service given after the concern of the failed hotel reservation. We hope you enjoy the stay at the new hotel you booked and if you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Thought I was purchasing tickets to Cinemax in our area but bought Cinemark by mistake which only has a theatre in Rochester, NY. This is too far for us. I called and e-mailed immediately and they refused to work with me on a solution. I printed ticket out and it says invalid when scanned. This ticket has not been scanned or used.

Hello Keith,

We appreciate your business and glad we were able to find a quick solution for the movie ticket situation. Tickets At Work hopes to continue to do business with you in the near future by providing exceptional customer service. We hope you enjoy the movie that you are going to see. Thanks!

Factual basis uncertain
Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Ticketmaster and the venue where Ed Sheeran is playing are offering refunds to his originally scheduled 11/10 show. TicketsatWork refuses to do the refund. If I had bought direct I would not be out 2 tickets. They are capable of getting the refund and for all I know have. These crooks get your money and your refund. DO NOT TRUST THEM.

Resolution response: Nov. 7, 2018

Company called and we reached a resolution.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

Terrible company. Twice today I booked a hotel. Each time the company charged my credit card. Each time I got a confirmation email and then about an hour later an email saying they can't fulfill the request due to high volume. The kicker is hours later both hotels on their website still let you book at the rate I originally received. Total bait and switch. Customer service reps refuse to help other than to refund my money (gee, thanks). Taking screenshots to go after this fraudulent company.

Hello Jared,

We appreciate your business and glad we were able to find a quick solution to your failed hotel issue. Tickets At Work hopes to continue to do business with you in the near future by providing exceptional customer service. We hope you have a great vacation and all the best.

Resolution response: Nov. 7, 2018

Richard, a mediator for Tickets At Work and Consumer Affairs was able to contact me and get me the ticket numbers as well a rush ship the tickets to me. He was very efficient and friendly and assured me that if I encountered any other issues to please contact him.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I have made quite a few purchases from TicketsatWork and until now I have been very fortunate to not have to deal with their customer service department. I purchased tickets a week ago for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party. They were not a huge discount from buying direct from Disney ($5 less) but I have had good luck with buying park tickets previously so I didn't see why this time would be any different.

Immediately after purchasing the tickets, I was worried about the delivery. Previously all the tickets I purchased I was given an email code to enter on my My Disney Experience app. This enables you to book fast passes on that day. Realizing that they actually intended me to pick up the tickets I called customer service to see if I could cancel or find another solution. I won't be in Orlando until the day of the event and if I ordered from Disney the tickets are delivered via email immediately.

The customer service person I talked to was rude. She initially said the order had not yet been processed but insisted that she could only cancel if I paid a $22 "processing fee." Interesting I would be charged a processing fee for something that had not yet been processed. The only solution I was able to take was to mail the tickets. I chose the cheapest option because I am not going to pay MORE to wait for my tickets than to cancel. They were supposedly mailed USPS First class. According to the USPS website, it should take 1-3 days to receive the tickets. But they still aren't here. I will not be using this company going forward.

Hello Krista,

We appreciate your business and glad we were able to find a quick solution to get your Mickey Christmas party ticket numbers. Tickets At Work hopes to continue to do business with you in the near future by providing exceptional customer service. We hope you have a great time at Walt Disney World and if there is anything else you need please let us know.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I purchased movie tickets from TicketsAtWork and the process was easy and nice. The representatives are super helpful, however, the website is a bit difficult because I always have to call instead of just purchasing right there. Still, overall, my experience was great.

Resolution response: Nov. 9, 2018

Richard from ticketsatwork has contacted me and personally promised to expedit my refund.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

I have reserved a hotel for Corpus Christi about a month ago. We had an awful experience at hotel which hotel manager later called us and mentioned issued the refund. Waited for 3 weeks and did not get the money back. Called TicketsatWork, they claimed they have called the hotel and no response. I called the hotel and they mentioned nobody called them. They have refunded the money to EXPEDIA. That means TicketsatWork is reserving through Expedia. I called them and could not resolve the issue since they mentioned it is been done through Hotwire. TicketsatWork is waste of money and time while I could get the same deal from either of those sites and expect customer service from them. I lost my money and time. TicketsatWork is just a middleman with very bad customer service.

Hello Mahdi,

We appreciate your business and happy that we were able to get you a full refund from the past hotel reservation. Tickets At Work hopes to continue to do business with you in the near future by providing our exceptional customer service. We appreciate your feedback and hope you have a better stay with the next hotel reservation you purchase. Thanks!

Resolution response: Nov. 8, 2018

I am modifying my original review due to the great response and service I got from Richard, the mediator between myself and Ticketsatwork. He went above and beyond in helping this come to a satisfactory resolution.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I recently purchased Disneyland tickets from TicketsatWork. The tickets were advertised as $165 per ticket, which included a $25 restaurant.com gift card. Since the ticket price at the gate is $167 for the day we are going, I thought it was a great deal and purchased them. Big mistake. TicketsatWork added a charge of $40.18 for "service charge and taxes" which made the price of three tickets $535.18, instead of the $501. I would have paid at the gate. As far as the $25 gift cards...they are basically worthless. Restaurant.com's website is virtually impossible to use, there are very few restaurants that actually participate, and there are so many rules and restrictions it's very difficult to redeem the gift cards. I'm so disappointed that I thought I was getting such a good deal, and instead I feel like I've been completely ripped off, both by TicketsatWork, and restaurants.com. Learn from my mistake, and just buy your tickets at the gate.

Hello Sandra,

We appreciate your business and glad we were able to find a quick solution for the Disneyland situation. Tickets At Work hopes to continue to do business with you in the near future by providing exceptional customer service. We hope you had a great time at the park and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Resolution response: Nov. 9, 2018

Richard reached out and was one of the best customer service reps I have ever dealt with. While I was very busy handling things, his responses were very timely and very helpful. He ended up resolving my issue diligently and respectfully and I know he was doing everything in his power the whole time. I know Tickets At Work is a third party, so really it was the Pod hotel that can be difficult (although they ended up assisting in the end). I would advise to definitely read all of the fine print before booking, and really only booking if something is refundable. Richard however is fantastic and a pleasure to work with, and I would give him 20 stars if I could. Thank You Richard, I think all customer service reps should strive to work as hard and politely as you.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

First off, the deals on most things aren't that good anyway, but they put things in fine print that they don't expect you to read. I booked a hotel room in New York expecting it to be like any other hotel company (refundable with a given time frame). I had a family emergency and I'm not able to make it up to New York. I called and politely asked to cancel, where the woman on the line (who was completely monotone and didn't seem like she cared at all) said she wouldn't even try to do anything and asking anything else was pointless. She asked "what is it" in a rude tone when I said I have an emergency, and said someone would call me in 72 hours.

Well I waited almost a week and no one had called me back. I e-mailed about 5 or 6 times before I could get a response from anyone saying the same thing. I told them I could prove things with medical bills, anything. After that I've continued to email and no response. I will definitely be telling our HR how terrible this experience is, you'd think coming from a company with over 10, 0000 people and many global offices they'd try to help more. It seems like they just got what they wanted which was my money and don't care anymore.

Hello Brooke,

We appreciate your business and glad we were able to find a quick solution for the hotel situation. Tickets At Work hopes to continue to do business with you in the near future by providing exceptional customer service. Our condolences go out to you and your family. We hope everything get better for you and we hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I've purchased from TicketsAtWork both online and over the phone. Online purchasing was a lot easier, quicker, excellent, and convenient. When I called, the representative I spoke to was awesome and she helped me out a lot. The prices offered are also affordable. TicketsAtWork is worth using and they're a lot more convenient.

Hello Camila,

Tickets At Work has a staff of specialized agents that are ready to help you on the phones. Thanks again for the great review and we hope to hear from you soon in the near future. We appreciate you taking your time out to leave this excellent review and we hope to be your number 1 choice when it comes to buying vouchers and tickets. Thanks!

TicketsatWork expert review by ConsumerAffairs

TicketsatWork is an employee incentive program company that offers exclusive discounted tickets to entertainment events like theme parks, shows and sports events. The company was founded in 2001, and is headquartered in Hollywood, Florida.

• Tickets to leading companies and events: TicketsatWork has exclusive deals with some of the most popular companies in the world, including Disney and Universal.

• Free of charge to register: Employers do not have to pay anything to register, so it is a cost-free way to see what incentives are available.

• No cost minimums: There is no minimum cost for employers, so it's a good choice for companies with budgetary restrictions.

• Staff-handled fulfillment: The company handles the fulfillment of tickets and passes, so businesses do not have to worry about the logistics of getting incentives to their employees.

• Easy online access: Representatives from companies can register online and browse available options.

• Best for: Human resources representatives at large companies, executives at struggling companies and heads of sales teams.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs