4.3/5 (119 ratings)

About TicketsatWork

Corporate benefits provider TicketsatWork offers products, services and entertainment benefits to client-members. Members have access to travel and entertainment benefits such as theme parks, hotels, sporting events and performance entertainment. Based in Florida, TicketsatWork maintains partnerships with Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resorts, SeaWorld Parks and entertainers nationwide. Members have access to 365-day customer support services.

Pros

• Multiple travel & entertainment deals
  • 365-day customer support
  • No direct cost or sales minimum

Cons

• Not responsible for products/service
  • No refunds

Bottom Line

TicketsatWork is a corporate benefits provider with an emphasis on travel and entertainment discounts. Members can access a variety of products and services with multiple benefits and corporate rewards.

Top TicketsatWork Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I was very dissatisfied with the way a cancellation was being handled, then along came Customer service manager Richard S. Everything has been made right, and it was good to talk ...

Verified

Everything went smoothly and I had the tickets within less than 10 minutes in my email. Now I'm going to purchase more from TicketsatWork and whenever I'm going to do anything, I'...

What is TicketsatWork?

TicketsatWork is an online corporate benefits provider that specializes in providing discounts for entertainment and travel purchases. Managers and human resources professionals interested in enrolling their company with TicketatWork’s program can complete an online form. Once the company is enrolled, its employees have access to a variety of products and services that can be securely purchased through TicketsatWork.com.

Employees at member companies can find discounts, offers and vouchers and make purchases on TicketatWork’s website using their employer’s corporate code. Tickets and vouchers are then mailed, shipped or emailed. Members may have access to preferred seating at specific venues that partner with TicketsatWork. Refunds are not available.

TicketsatWork costs

There are no direct costs or sales minimums for corporate membership to TicketsatWork. Members and employees have access to products, services, discounts and offers that can be purchased through its website using a credit card.

Companies can purchase employee rewards and incentives, such as gift cards or hotel stays to recognize, motivate or encourage employees. These purchases range from $5 to $500. A 6.5% or more cost is added to the purchase amount to cover taxes and fees specific to the applicable state.

TicketsatWork FAQ

What kind of discounts are available through TicketsatWork?
TicketsatWork membership provides access to discounts and offers for travel and entertainment through partnerships. Members and employees can find deals for theme parks, Broadway shows, concerts, hotels, movie tickets, attractions and special events. Some discounts are exclusive to TicketsatWork through its partnerships with entertainment brands like Universal Orlando Resort.
How do companies become partners with TicketsatWork?
Human resources professionals or managers can complete an online form on TicketsatWork’s website to have a representative contact them and provide more information. TicketsatWork then assesses your company and makes an approval decision. Once approved, your company and employees have access to a variety of products, services and entertainment deals.
Is TicketsatWork expensive?
There is no direct cost or sales minimum for membership. Once a member, your company can purchase numerous products and services through TicketsatWork’s website. Corporate rewards and incentives can range from $5 to $500 for hotel stays or gift cards. Employees have additional access to the website through their employer’s specific corporate code and can purchase products and services.
Is TicketsatWork worth it?
Depending on your corporate culture and your company’s current benefit packages, TicketsatWork may provide engaging corporate rewards and incentives along with access to entertainment and travel deals. There are no direct costs or sales minimums for membership. Discounts and offers are exclusively offered for members.

Is TicketsatWork legit?

TicketsatWork is a legitimate way to provide benefits to a company’s employees. More than 40,000 companies work with TicketsatWork for corporate benefits, rewards and incentives. Through operating partnerships, TicketsatWork provides multiple products and services that range from home essentials and electronics to health and automotive services. TicketsatWork’s main focus, however, is providing travel and entertainment offers and discounts.

TicketsatWork Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Original review: April 28, 2022

The website was fairly easy to use. However, it got stuck towards the end so, I had to call the number. But TicketsatWork answered the phone right away and they were very helpful and got me what I wanted within 10 minutes. It was the first time I bought from them but it's definitely not the last. I would definitely recommend it.

TicketsatWork response

We apologize about the website experience you had, but glad you got the items you wanted. We hope to hear from you soon and hope you have a wonderful time with what you purchased. Thanks.

Get buying tips about Employee Incentive Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 26, 2022

I purchased tickets for Aquarium and Legoland and the prices at TicketsatWork were right compared to if I went to those two establishments. Going through them saves a lot of money. The process was very easy and I had no problems at all. The only issue I had was with Legoland. I had difficulty because the way they have it set up because of COVID, you have to call in to make sure they have spaces. But it wasn't even a big issue and it went very smoothly. Mostly, I purchased online through my banking service but when I had to talk to the gentleman, it was very easy and simple. It was a good experience.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the positive feedback and hope you have a great time at both parks. If there is anything you need please let us know.

Original review: April 23, 2022

I was looking for discounted tickets to Legoland when I was on vacation and I found it at TicketsatWork. I ended up calling them using the number on the website and purchased the tickets with my credit card. The prices were fair. I got about 30% off. You just need to plan ahead in case the tickets are being emailed to you. There might be a delay. So, if you're trying to do it the last minute, you might not get the tickets in time.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the feedback and hope you have a great time on your vacation. Thanks.

Original review: April 16, 2022

We went to Universal Studios and we rented a house at the same site. It was pretty easy to do but the prices for the tickets to the parks were extremely high and our employee discount code doesn't work. When I put it in, it says "code expired". But other than that, everything was good on our end -- getting the ticket to getting a house.

TicketsatWork response
    We apologize the code did not work but hope you had a great time at Universal. We went ahead and provided you a $30.00 refund back to your card on file. We appreciate the great feedback and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Original review: April 12, 2022

I love TicketsatWork. I'm able to share it with my family, and they give wonderful family deals. I got this account through the county 'cause I work for the county. They gave me a password, and purchasing tickets to Disneyland as well as Universal Studios was pretty easy. I recently got moved from one department to a different one, and my co-workers from the new department didn't know anything about TicketsatWork. They ended up calling the human resources department and getting that password so they could create their own login information and they loved it. They already scheduled Disneyland, too. They already went to Disneyland this year because I recommended them to TicketsatWork.

Original review: May 8, 2022

Richard **, who is a Social Media Manager with TAW was super helpful in resolving my issue with a concert date change. Thanks Richard for proactively working on the issue and appreciate all your help.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the feedback and glad Richard was able to help you. If there is anything else you need please let us know. Thank You.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: May 2, 2022

I bought tickets to a concert, order number **, (CARE-6410918 assigned after I contacted their customer service) on 2/19/22 for a concern on 5/28/22. I had heard nothing from the company and my order was still listed as "being processed" so I contacted customer service on 4/22/22. It is now 5/2/22 and I have yet to get a non-automated reply via email. This is concerning as this is not a challenging issue to address, especially since you can go online and purchase tickets through ticketmaster still. Not sure why they are unable to converse with their partner for this. I regret not going that route as the prices are very similar but ticketmaster would have provided tickets right away. I would like this to be addressed and receive tickets or for the company to issue a refund as it has been almost 2.5 months without resolution. Waiting for this long is unreasonable. Would not use this service ever again through my employer and will provide feedback to our HR likewise.

TicketsatWork response

We apologize and aware that the concert has been postponed. The average "in hand" date for "Preferred Access" tickets are normally 48 hours before the show. We currently have a manager reaching out to the broker to see if the tickets can get to the guest sooner. Thank You.

Original review: April 30, 2022

I got SeaWorld tickets and had no issues whatsoever. The prices were very nice. If you go through my job, like I did, I recommend TicketsatWork.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the feedback and hope you have a great time at Sea World. If you need anything else please let us know. Thanks.

Original review: April 29, 2022

I sent my kids with my parents to Legoland and they loved it. But purchasing the tickets through TicketsatWork was not very easy. Sometimes, there's a mismatch between what appears to be available and then I got an error several times. I tried calling TicketsatWork and they referred me to a third party that works with them, because the wait time with them was way too long. So, it wasn't a very good experience. Also, the prices are misleading because when I looked, it said that the tickets were $45. Then, with the fees, it came out to about 60 each ticket.

TicketsatWork response

We appreciate the opportunity to speak and appreciate the feedback. We are glad your children had a great time in Legoland but apologize about the booking error you had. Even though there are taxes and fees we try to make sure the prices we charge are lower that the gate & website price. Thanks.

Original review: April 27, 2022

We used TicketsatWork to buy tickets to Universal Studios, Orlando and to do our rental car on our vacation. I had to call someone and get some assistance, and she was very helpful. The purchasing experience was great. The prices didn't save us a lot of money but it did save us some. So, it was worth it. If TicketsatWork is available to people, they should use it.

TicketsatWork Company Information