4.5/5 (87 ratings)

About TicketsatWork

Corporate benefits provider TicketsatWork offers products, services and entertainment benefits to client-members. Members have access to travel and entertainment benefits such as theme parks, hotels, sporting events and performance entertainment. Based in Florida, TicketsatWork maintains partnerships with Walt Disney World, Universal Orlando Resorts, SeaWorld Parks and entertainers nationwide. Members have access to 365-day customer support services.

Pros

• Multiple travel & entertainment deals
  • 365-day customer support
  • No direct cost or sales minimum

Cons

• Not responsible for products/service
  • No refunds

Bottom Line

TicketsatWork is a corporate benefits provider with an emphasis on travel and entertainment discounts. Members can access a variety of products and services with multiple benefits and corporate rewards.

Top TicketsatWork Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

I was very dissatisfied with the way a cancellation was being handled, then along came Customer service manager Richard S. Everything has been made right, and it was good to talk ...

Verified

Everything went smoothly and I had the tickets within less than 10 minutes in my email. Now I'm going to purchase more from TicketsatWork and whenever I'm going to do anything, I'...

What is TicketsatWork?

TicketsatWork is an online corporate benefits provider that specializes in providing discounts for entertainment and travel purchases. Managers and human resources professionals interested in enrolling their company with TicketatWork’s program can complete an online form. Once the company is enrolled, its employees have access to a variety of products and services that can be securely purchased through TicketsatWork.com.

Employees at member companies can find discounts, offers and vouchers and make purchases on TicketatWork’s website using their employer’s corporate code. Tickets and vouchers are then mailed, shipped or emailed. Members may have access to preferred seating at specific venues that partner with TicketsatWork. Refunds are not available.

TicketsatWork costs

There are no direct costs or sales minimums for corporate membership to TicketsatWork. Members and employees have access to products, services, discounts and offers that can be purchased through its website using a credit card.

Companies can purchase employee rewards and incentives, such as gift cards or hotel stays to recognize, motivate or encourage employees. These purchases range from $5 to $500. A 6.5% or more cost is added to the purchase amount to cover taxes and fees specific to the applicable state.

TicketsatWork FAQ

What kind of discounts are available through TicketsatWork?
TicketsatWork membership provides access to discounts and offers for travel and entertainment through partnerships. Members and employees can find deals for theme parks, Broadway shows, concerts, hotels, movie tickets, attractions and special events. Some discounts are exclusive to TicketsatWork through its partnerships with entertainment brands like Universal Orlando Resort.
How do companies become partners with TicketsatWork?
Human resources professionals or managers can complete an online form on TicketsatWork’s website to have a representative contact them and provide more information. TicketsatWork then assesses your company and makes an approval decision. Once approved, your company and employees have access to a variety of products, services and entertainment deals.
Is TicketsatWork expensive?
There is no direct cost or sales minimum for membership. Once a member, your company can purchase numerous products and services through TicketsatWork’s website. Corporate rewards and incentives can range from $5 to $500 for hotel stays or gift cards. Employees have additional access to the website through their employer’s specific corporate code and can purchase products and services.
Is TicketsatWork worth it?
Depending on your corporate culture and your company’s current benefit packages, TicketsatWork may provide engaging corporate rewards and incentives along with access to entertainment and travel deals. There are no direct costs or sales minimums for membership. Discounts and offers are exclusively offered for members.

Is TicketsatWork legit?

TicketsatWork is a legitimate way to provide benefits to a company’s employees. More than 40,000 companies work with TicketsatWork for corporate benefits, rewards and incentives. Through operating partnerships, TicketsatWork provides multiple products and services that range from home essentials and electronics to health and automotive services. TicketsatWork’s main focus, however, is providing travel and entertainment offers and discounts.

TicketsatWork Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketsatWork?

Original review: July 26, 2021

I have used Tickets At Work before with no problems but this time around had the most horrible experience! I had went through them to rent a car and made a reservation with no problem. I get to the car rental place and they have absolutely no cars available. I got there at 1:00pm and didn’t leave until almost 5:00pm in hopes that one would come in. While waiting at the car rental place, I was contacting Tickets at Work but had to wait almost 45 mins to get a person on the line. I finally got someone who “helped” me through the process of getting a refund only to find out they did not specify that there were no available cars to rent even though I PREPAID!!!

I called 20 days later to check on the status and was told my claim for a refund was denied but they were going to try again. The next day I received an email stating that my claim was again denied and there were no refunds! Ummm refund??? I never got to get a car that I prepaid!!!! I am now disputing through my credit card company because this is a horrible unfair practice!!!! How are you not going to refund a person for the services they did NOT get!!! Do I recommend them? Only if you want to gamble your money not knowing if you’re getting what you pay for!!!

TicketsatWork response

We apologize what happened with the rental car situation. We have a manager trying to call you about this situation. Please call the manager back when you have the opportunity to do so. Thank You.

Get buying tips about Employee Incentive Programs delivered to your inbox.

Resolution response: July 29, 2021

Richard went above and beyond to help rectify the situation. He called Discovery Cove repeatedly and got the situation taken care of.

Original review: July 23, 2021

I planned a trip with my family so I bought these tickets back in 2019 for May 24, 2020, but was unable to go because of COVID. I called recently to reschedule and was told I should hear something in 72 hours and I haven't heard anything as of yet. A whole 2 weeks has passed, and I still haven’t heard or received an email from anyone confirming my change date and package upgrade to the Dolphin package.

I’d hate to drive 7 hours, and not be able to go. This trip was planned around me having my Discovery Cove ticket already. For me to be a teacher, it’s disappointing I have to jump through all these hoops when Ticketsatwork suppose to be a discounted incentive for teachers who work with Richland 2. Thus far it has been tiresome, and exhausting. I won't be purchasing with them anymore.

TicketsatWork response

We are happy this issue got resolved. If you need anything else please get ahold of me. Enjoy Orlando and have fun at the Cove. Take Care.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 22, 2021

I booked an rental car at the airport. I tried to book near my home but it came giving me only the airport location. I booked online and paid. I arrived to the airport and I was not able to get the rental car. The secure reservation has FLIGHT INFORMATION (Optional) and the rental car may require one or more personal documents 1- utility bill, 2- proof of insurance, 3- RETURN travel ticket from the drop off location. Nothing about a FLIGHT NUMBER!

I called Thrifty and they said I need to get a refund from “Ticketsatwork” thru a 3rd party agency. I’ve been dealing with this for 3 weeks and and ticketsatwork refund me my money! I was not able to get the car rental or my refund! This 3rd party agency is a joke! They won’t refund my money and no one can give me more information as it’s been denied due thrifty and thrifty didn’t take out the money. Worst 3rd party company ever thur my job! Do not use use ticketsatwork. They will keep your money and will not refund.

TicketsatWork response

We apologize what occurred. Please provide us an order number and we will investigate this matter for you. There is a manager trying to reach out to you about this urgent issue. Thank You.

Original review: July 21, 2021

Highly dissatisfied with TIcketsatWork. I booked a car through TAW and the funds were immediately taken from my debit card. I got to Thrifty to pick up the car and couldn’t get a car and missed my trip. Contacted TAW and they wouldn’t book a car with another company or give me a refund. Instead, I’m getting run around emails about contacting their partners and I’m out of $400. Very upsetting! I didn’t cancel my reservation so I shouldn’t be penalized for this. DO NOT USE!!!!

Resolution response: July 20, 2021

Richard reached out to me and took care of the problem. Thank you!

Original review: July 20, 2021

My entire first experience purchasing from them was an absolute nightmare. Their website would not accept my credit card. I tried over 12 times. Called them and the lady on the phone ran it another 10 times. It was a system error apparently. Finally over an hour later, the order went through (manually) for $1100 - and now here we are a week later and I still haven't received what I paid for and they're telling me they can't "re-send me" the Disney tickets. They were never sent in the first place. After further investigating, they're telling me the order actually never went through. Interestingly enough, it sure went through at my bank. How convenient. But of course, you guessed it - no refunds. So now I am out $1100 AND the Disney tickets I paid for. Stay away. The discounts are not worth the headache.

TicketsatWork response

We are happy a prompt resolution was made. If you have any questions please contact the manager directly. We hope to hear from you soon and apologize about this situation you had.

Resolution response: July 27, 2021

Richard went above and beyond to take care of the situation, we are just waiting for the refund to come in.

Original review: July 12, 2021

One of the reasons we use corporates benefit platform, is to help us secure the best deal AND to give us peace of mind. Well, that definitely is not the case with my experience. I am about to lose $800.00. I purchased Disneyland tickets for me and my family, total of 4 tickets, at around $800.00, and the TicketsatWork web site did a very lousy job detailing for which days the tickets would be valid. My tickets are not valid for days that I will not be in California, and I won't be able to use them. I called tickets at work but they said they cannot do anything, it's their policy. Am I just going to lose $800.00? This is just an awful experience. Don't use Tickets at Work, it might have worked well for others when everything goes right, but if you need their help, they just rely on their AMAZING policy!

TicketsatWork response

We apologize but as a 3rd party we would need to check with the partner and see what our options are. We have a manager who will reach out to you about this matter and see what can be done. Please provide us an order number so we can look into this further. Thanks.

Original review: July 9, 2021

I booked a rent a car from TAW, they confirmed the reservation at 10pm. I went to the location (Hertz) after 10 and they were closed. So they booked me at the time of closing(7am to 10pm). I was stuck with my 72year mother and 2 months old baby at IAH airport. Initially try calling 'em but TAW CLOSED, End up taking a taxi back from the terminal. Next day call Hertz, they said we have to call TAW. Called TAW and ask 'em if I can get the car at one of their local location where I was staying with a discount of a day I didn't received the car, Customer Serv Rep apologize and told me he have to cancel the earlier reservation first then he is gonna try to get me another vehicle. He sent me an email saying it would go as urgent and will be resolved or updated within 1 to 3 hours. Guess what? It's been 15 days and I am still getting runaround emails that they still working on it. I Paid $668 not $6 dollars for the car. IF I haven't been sent the confirmation for it.

I should have gotten the car or a Full refund not a closed counter. I didn't initiate the cancelation because my plan changes. I was there but didn't expect to see a closed counter at an airport location. Customer service rep just stalling by sending fancy emails. NO solution. Very Poor customer service. Additionally when I called Hertz a day later. They said the reservation has been cancelled and a full refund has been processed. However TAW still sending me emails that they still reaching out to their partners on behalf of me. TAW charged me not hertz. I don't know what's the hold for. One of the Customer service rep even told me I booked at the website. Not her fault. You are the customer service rep for the websites. You employed by it. You are responsible to know your partner's opening and closing time, If it send me a confirmation email.

TicketsatWork response

We apologize what happened at the rental car booth ad happy that a prompt resolution was made. We are investigating what happened with the rental company and hope to hear from you soon Danish. Take Care.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 6, 2021

I made a hotel reservation through Tickets At Work for June 26th, 2021. When I made the reservation I immediately received an email confirmation and the money was deducted from my bank account. When I arrived to the hotel after an 11 hour drive with my daughter there was no reservation made. I called Tickets at Work to be greeted by a rude customer service representative after waiting on hold for 30 minutes. She said they would have someone call the hotel. Long story short nobody ever called the hotel. There was only one room left and I had to pay AGAIN for a hotel room and the rate was higher. I have called multiple times with 30 min hold times and still nothing. Today is July 6th over a week later and I still have NOT received a refund. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY and book with this company. I will stick with using AAA for discounts as I have done before and never had this happen.

Resolution response: July 7, 2021

Manager Richard called me directly to resolve the issue. I was able to receive the refund from the hotel directly and I paid no extra charge. Thank you so much Richard! Restored my trust and confidence in Ticketsatwork again.

Original review: July 5, 2021

On 7/3/21, I arrived at the Westin Grand Central NYC hotel to check into a room for 2 nights, which I have booked through Ticketsatwork several weeks ago. To our surprise, the hotel couldn't find the reservation. So the hotel and I tried to call the customer service at Ticketsatwork, but it took 1 hour for somebody to pick up. Then, after an agent picked up, she told me to call Ticketsatwork back in an hour because the agent told me that "the oversupplier confirmed the booking, but the processing hasn't been completed yet." I had already been waiting 2 hours in this hotel for the reservation to be processed, and I wasn't going to wait for another hour to get myself checked-in.

Tired of waiting, we found a different room directly with the hotel and paid the price of a room that was above the one we already booked through Ticketsatwork without getting a refund for the one we paid through Ticketsatwork. Ticketsatwork should've had this processed before we got here, before the check-in time especially. period. We are extremely dissatisfied with the Ticketsatwork hotel room booking processing and customer service. The female agent at the Ticketsatwork customer service also told me to give her a second through the call after I complained about the issue of hotel room processing delay and did not call me back for an hour (seemed pretty intentional at this point).

We also found 3 other customers at the hotel on the same day having the same problem with the Ticketsatwork processing their reservation, and I was told that these customers chose to book their own rooms without getting any refund from Ticketsatwork. This is completely unacceptable. We shouldn't have had to pay this much extra for our trip when we reserved in advance through Ticketsatwork. We lost a lot of trust and confidence in booking with Ticketsatwork.

TicketsatWork response

We are happy that a prompt resolution was made and that the manager was able to assist you properly. We hope to hear from you soon. Take care.

Original review: July 3, 2021

As I'm writing this I'm still on hold while stranded in Portland with my wife and seven month old. I reserved a car through TicketsAtWork to be picked up today, July 3rd, 2021 at 12 PM, however the Hertz rental store was close when I arrived (the last pick up according to Hertz is at 11:30 AM). After a 26 minute hold, I was told that my case needed to be escalated in order for a refund to be granted. The replacement rental they found for me was $40 more per day than what I had booked through the original listing and they refused to cover the difference. I cannot stress enough just how awful and inconvenient the experience has been.

TicketsatWork response

We apologize you had a bad time at the airport picking up the car. We are happy a quick resolution was made. Have a great 4th and we hope all goes well. Thank You.

TicketsatWork Company Information