4.53/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Walden University

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Walden University Reviews

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

Do not waste your time, money and energy on this school. Even employers will not hire you when they see the name Walden University (online no physical location school), even they think this school is a joke. You will have their crooked fraudulent collection agency (Sunrise Credit Services, Inc,) with their unprofessional disgusting self, hound you to pieces. Also, you will be in debt for the remainder of your life. Ask yourself, "Do I really need a Doctoral degree" that bad to have to go through all of that stress and harassment? I highly recommend that you please seriously think about it and please "Don't Waste Your Time" in going there ..Thank you for listening to this valuable advice.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Exhilarating experience and I learned from students and professors. It was interactive great preparation for life as a researcher on the internet. however, you need be a self starter and have your own focus.

Get expert buying tips about Online Criminal Justice Degree Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 1, 2018

I began researching colleges online. Went by reviews from alumni and determined what college best suited my needs. I was walked through and helped through every part of the Walden University online program. Applying couldn't have been a better experience. It was really easy to go through the sign up and application process. Easier than I thought it would be. Walden University is versatile and offers many options and solutions to best suit your needs.

Original review: April 29, 2018

It is very easy to use, and easy to fit and suit you as a person and your life and schedule. It's really amazing the offerings they have and the program is better than I thought it would be. I've gotten more out of it than I thought I would. I wasn't sure how authentic an experience it would be, but it surprised me.

Original review: April 28, 2018

My experience with my online program I like it because at first I was going to school. I was there physical but I couldn't do it without two horses two kids so I really need to be home and it was better for me because at the end of the day I have two autistic kids so it's very hard for me to be anywhere else that I'm not that I cannot be. Maybe others think differently but I still get the same attention. Great school so far. Very fun. I get to be home with my kids for the mean while still go to work, help my kids with homework and be able to have hands all the time as a mom and so I pursue my career but this is a great offer. I love to school online is much better that much easier. Homework always gets done on time or before time. It is really enjoyable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walden University?

Original review: April 13, 2018

So far so good. This my first time doing online college. Great program and very fun and easy to do. Great classes online and service fast, easy and convenient. Still get to be a stay-at-home mom, play with my kids, enjoy School, and get my career going on the right track. I really don't have time to go to school but online college works out. You can take my classes anywhere without no problems, login easy, and you get the same help as if you are in class. I get all the help I need and if anything I need I can call my professor to help. Definitely will recommended it to anybody that's a stay-at-home mom and have children. I enjoy College. Thank you.

Original review: April 23, 2018

I took Criminal Justice 101 and I worked hard each day to be successful. With online education programs you can ensure that your future is just as bright and I just took the first course in. Online studies make it so flexible and affordable, convenient time for working people and availability is great. You will interact with people from different backgrounds and situations. But I would improve on some of the expectations. They expect residency requirements for a master degree. Most are a few days to two weeks in duration and occur with advance notice to allow students to make personal accommodations.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I feel like I am getting somewhere to finally make a difference in my life. Walden makes it simple to achieve my goals. I like that we can do our work on our time and not a scheduled time. I don't even have to get dressed, shower, or leave the house. Since I have social anxiety this really helps me to still live my life, even if I'm too afraid to leave my home. But I would like more personal attention such as pointers to improve.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Walden University offers great courses. I love how great my teachers are. I get all the information I need whenever I contact the staff and all my questions are answered in a timely fashion. The only thing is I wish there was more start dates throughout the year. Other than that, my overall experience with Walden University has been great. If someone was looking for a great and easy school to attend with a flexible learning approach I would refer this school.

Original review: April 15, 2018

Walden is a great college because they only focus on Criminal Justice. Especially because of the life we have to live in today with all types of crimes, it is extremely important to learn this trade. Walden is the best college online that I have done because I used to do Atlanta Technical College and that was a large hassle to deal with all of the teachers and bi-mediaries. Some other colleges do not provide me with the same support as Walden does. In math classes I have seen a steady increase in my knowledge of criminal justice. I've had the best experience in this school.

Walden University expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Walden University was established more than 45 years ago. It is a regionally accredited school that focuses on educating adults.

• Online programs: Walden's online programs are designed to fit the needs of busy adult learners by offering flexible start schedules.

• Grants, scholarships and tuition savings: Walden offers a variety of ways for adult students to save money on tuition.

• Best for: Adult learners or career changers who wish to complete their criminal justice degree online.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs