2. Education
  3. Online Colleges

4.0/5 (22 ratings)

About Walden University

Walden University Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walden University?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walden University?

Original review: April 29, 2018

It is very easy to use, and easy to fit and suit you as a person and your life and schedule. It's really amazing the offerings they have and the program is better than I thought it would be. I've gotten more out of it than I thought I would. I wasn't sure how authentic an experience it would be, but it surprised me.

Original review: April 28, 2018

My experience with my online program I like it because at first I was going to school. I was there physical but I couldn't do it without two horses two kids so I really need to be home and it was better for me because at the end of the day I have two autistic kids so it's very hard for me to be anywhere else that I'm not that I cannot be. Maybe others think differently but I still get the same attention. Great school so far. Very fun. I get to be home with my kids for the mean while still go to work, help my kids with homework and be able to have hands all the time as a mom and so I pursue my career but this is a great offer. I love to school online is much better that much easier. Homework always gets done on time or before time. It is really enjoyable.

Original review: April 24, 2018

Walden University makes it very easy to work and attend school. It's really helpful to be able to do it this way. I can take my courses online when I have free time and I can also review the material easier there and be better prepared for testing. But some of the coursework doesn't load well on slower connection. It's frustrating to have to wait 5 minutes for the videos to load. Walden University is a great chance to learn at home. I've enjoyed it overall mainly because I can set my own pace and schedule.

Original review: April 23, 2018

I took Criminal Justice 101 and I worked hard each day to be successful. With online education programs you can ensure that your future is just as bright and I just took the first course in. Online studies make it so flexible and affordable, convenient time for working people and availability is great. You will interact with people from different backgrounds and situations. But I would improve on some of the expectations. They expect residency requirements for a master degree. Most are a few days to two weeks in duration and occur with advance notice to allow students to make personal accommodations.

Original review: April 22, 2018

The online program is absolutely amazing! It is authentic and the instructors are wonderful overall. I really like the layout of the program and the professors really treat you right. You couldn't think of a better university to have a positive experience. Walden University has been a real dream to attend. The experience was worthwhile, forthcoming, natural, and united. If I could do this program over again, I would definitely give it a shot.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Walden University's online academic programs are very intense and inclusive to those who are serious students pursuing law degrees, as well as they have places within and without the US to attend seminars and further access to other academics who are knowledgeable in your field of study. Instructors were great and very helpful in every way, the college itself as a whole is on top of its game so to speak where students are concerned and what they teach, they seem to have the best instructors much more than other colleges I have attended. Furthermore, they are not slack in returning monies to students from Pell grants and other grants owed to the student, which is a great plus since students have to have monies to purchase other items for classes.

My overall experience with Walden was wonderful, the staff are great and very knowledgeable and the interaction between staff and students are not informal but rather a one on one basis, nor did I ever have problems with the online classroom experience and doing my work nor being credited for it. Walden also offers online texts free for students for some classes which is a plus in many cases.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Walden is a good school and has a relatively good program. The teachers are always willing to help me whenever I have a question. My general online experiences were great. I loved the communication between the teachers and the students. It really made it feel like it was an actual class. However, I don't like how colleges are allowing political beliefs to bother others. They try to shame you based on your skin color and don't base anything on facts.

Original review: April 16, 2018

As I was working full time, I truly enjoyed the flexibility of class schedules, availability of staff/faculty; ease of navigating the course and program at Walden University. I didn't like the cost, though. I completed my degree in 2010 and I'm sure there have been significant changes in online education since that time. Overall, I had an excellent experience with faculty and classes and if I wanted to return I would choose Walden again.

Original review: April 15, 2018

Walden is a great college because they only focus on Criminal Justice. Especially because of the life we have to live in today with all types of crimes, it is extremely important to learn this trade. Walden is the best college online that I have done because I used to do Atlanta Technical College and that was a large hassle to deal with all of the teachers and bi-mediaries. Some other colleges do not provide me with the same support as Walden does. In math classes I have seen a steady increase in my knowledge of criminal justice. I've had the best experience in this school.

Original review: April 14, 2018

Walden University offers great courses. I love how great my teachers are. I get all the information I need whenever I contact the staff and all my questions are answered in a timely fashion. The only thing is I wish there was more start dates throughout the year. Other than that, my overall experience with Walden University has been great. If someone was looking for a great and easy school to attend with a flexible learning approach I would refer this school.

Walden University Company Information