1.28/5

Multiple California Locations

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

350 Western Dental & Orthodontics Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

When I qualified for Medi-Cal I switched to Western Dental because they are about the only ones around that accept it. They told me I needed two cavities filled and I said OK. Later I had occasion to talk to my previous dentist whom I had been very happy with for many years. He told me the dark spots I had that Western Dental filled had been there for years and in his opinion were fine to be left alone. I didn't lose any money because Medi-Cal paid for the fillings, but I didn't need them. I will never go to Western Dental again.

What they did to my girlfriend is even worse. They told her she needed an expensive treatment. She trusted them and gave them nearly $1,000 only to find out later she didn't need the treatment at all. She was examined by two other dentists including a periodontist who said so, but Western Dental refused to refund any of her money even though she cancelled the order for dental trays they said she needed later on the same day she visited and never received the bulk of the treatment. In my opinion Western Dental is an unethical, ripoff operation that preys on people that put their trust in them. Run Away!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

My husband came here as a patient. For his first time they basically told him that they couldn't help him until he paid them or opened care credit with them. So my husband being in pain decided he would get it credit with them. He did call other dentist office and they were not accepting new patients. He had some cavities and needed a cleaning and he had gingivitis so he needed treatment. He opened credit. The total summed up to $1600. Medical covered for his fillings.

So he was telling me how this place is always trying to promote their brand because when he goes he hears them trying to sell products to the people who go (new patients) which is the treatment they made him do. So I make an appointment with them - just going in for a cavity I knew and could see one developing. My gums did not and do not hurt at all. So I was attended. Got my Xrays done. The girl sat me down and told me they would be with me in a moment. This other girl came and I made it clear with the girl who was attending me that I did not come for any gum treatments. She looks at me and tells me that in order for the doctor to even check to see if I have cavities she needed to see if I had any gum disease. I asked if it was mandatory and she said yes it was because I was a new patient.

So I'm waiting for the dentist. This lady comes and I tell her that I am only here for cavities. Nothing else you could see right away. She tensed up. She started looking at my teeth saying different numbers and she just told me I had 1 cavity which I thought she wouldn't tell me because of the information I got from the other female. She walked away fast and the other female asked me to watch a video while she summed up how much my procedure would be. Me confused I said nothing and watched the video about gum disease? I gave it back to her and she told me that medical would cover for my cavities but that she recommend me for the long run that it was best for me to get deep cleaning for gum disease to prevent me and help me later on in my life.

She gave me a paper of the cost of everything which was weird cause the whole thing rounded up to $2600 but it would go down to $1600. So I told her that no I was not getting that and I was only there for a filling - that if I didn't have anything I did not want any treatment for that. I told her that I didn't know what was going on promoting everybody to get their plan for gum disease but I wasn't buying anything and that it seemed so weird that every new patient has to do that specific treatment with them with the same amount of price. She was shocked that I told her. She didn't deny. She just told me that if I wasn't going to get it and pay; that they were not going to help me and basically I can leave since I wasn't willing to pay for that. This place is so unprofessional. Don't go here. They just want you in debt. This happened in Watsonville CA Western Dental.

Get expert buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Western Dental is by the far the worst dentistry care I have ever received. I wish I would have done more research before selecting this facility. The care they provide is extremely unprofessional. I don't even know where to begin. On top of their rude service, they stated they would utilize my insurance to deduct my total balance. Come to find out they NEVER utilized my insurance because they "forgot" to send in the paperwork. Thankfully I was able to figure out why my balance remained so high. I’m more than sure this is a scam they do. I cannot wait to be fully done with my treatment and next time I will definitely be going to another orthodontist. Please don't waste your time and money at Western Dental. It will save you a major headache and get your treatment elsewhere. ANYWHERE else besides here!!!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I have been to 'Western Dental' Watsonville, California location three times. Each time I was not able to have a general cleaning without them taking x-rays. I was pushed from person to person for various steps of the cleaning process. One of them was so inept and did not know how to perform the x-ray process, so another employee came to take over. Also, each time I went there, they try to "up-sell" products and services (that are very expensive and unnecessary). The last time I went there for my general cleaning, They said that I needed a "deep cleaning" that insurance would not cover. I declined the Deep cleaning and requested a general cleaning that insurance would cover.

They proceeded to have a dental hygienist "polish" my teeth without scraping the basic plaque accumulation off. I did not want to have them "polish turds". The dentist would not perform the general cleaning. At every dental office that I have ever been in prior to Western Dental, the dental hygienist is the one who does the cleaning, not the dentist. I was quite taken back by the fact that they are so unorganized, and would not perform a general cleaning. I called later that day to speak with a representative to explain what I just experienced and requested that I have a general cleaning scheduled (without any up-sell, or hassles otherwise). The representative put me on hold to speak with the office manager & dentist. She came back to the phone and confirmed that the dentist approved it.

When I came back for my appointment, the dentist declined to perform the general cleaning. On another note, every representative that you will talk to on the phone try to up-sell products and asks multiple times if there is anyone else in your household that they can schedule for appointment/screening. Horrible company. Highly suggest that anyone and everyone avoid this place.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

On 10/6 while on a visit for teeth cleaning offered Perio Tray $1296. After 4 hours I canceled contract and their office received confirmation. Stating refund of deposit. 2 months later I received a bill for the tray. I contact them for false billing. They refused to return my calls to resolve this matter. Western Dental says I have to resolve with the office I received treatment. 5247 Elkhorn Sacramento - they refused to return my call. My credit is being ruined. Did they resale the tray? I never got it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Western Dental & Orthodontics?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

My bad experience is stay with them a long time: they help me to lose many of my teeth, did not wanted to clean for medical insurance, all the time ask to pay; they made uncomfortable denture... When I ask them to fix it, - doctor advised me to use glue or to make implants for holding denture. I already paid for two implants, and it is not impossible with SSI benefits again to pay more and more...

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I went to Western Dental for an emergency repair in 2015. The only reason I chose Western Dental is because they are a preferred provider under my insurance policy. First, they did extremely shoddy work - the crown they repaired fell out of my head a few months later. Second, they refused to accept the negotiated, preferred provider rates from my insurer. They charged me $1200 for the crown repair alone (negotiated rate is $837), refused to work with me or admit their error, and sent the account to collections. I'm still fighting it four years later. I would pay out-of-network costs rather than go to Western Dental again.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

My daughter has had her braces for over two years. Now Western Dental wants to take them off saying there is nothing more they can do. Her teeth are worse than before she got braces. She had a slight underbite and now $4000 and 2.5 years later she has a severe underbite. I told them walking away is not acceptable so they offered jaw surgery or teeth extraction and a new round of braces. I took her to another orthodontist and within 10 minutes they said they could have it fixed in 14 months with no surgery or extractions. So now I have to pay another $4000. And to top it off, they are refusing to send her files to the new orthodontist.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I’ve had my braces on for over 3 years and the experience from start until now has been horrible. The office on Florin Rd. In Sacramento, CA has bad customer service and the manager will not get on the phone when he is asked for or he will not return your calls or emails. They are very unprofessional.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

The staff at WD changes and so has my experience. The first dentures produced pre-surgery were NOT comfortable or pleasing to the eye. Today I picked up my recently produced dentures that they had redone based on the information I provided. They are PERFECT. The fit is a perfect comfortable smile with chewing, speaking, drinking. A first try success. Check out the new staff, I am completely satisfied!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I have hated and avoided going to the dentist my entire life until now. Dr. ** and RDA Arti made me feel completely at ease. Given my history of hating and avoiding dentist and dental appointments since the age of about 5 yrs old, this was no small task. I wish that I had encountered Dr. ** and Arti many years ago, but am very happy to have found them now. They listened to me. They eased my anxiety and fears and as such I had a great experience.

My daughter also had a great a experience on her visit as well. She had 3 cavities filled, had her teeth cleaned, and braces put on - all in the same day. The dental staff that worked with her did an excellent job as well. Her words to me "Mommy, they were so nice, I wasn't even afraid. They said I have beautiful teeth and that made me happy. It didn't hurt like I thought it would. They were so nice." All I can say is that anyone going to the Western Dental located on Winchester Rd in Temecula is in for a very pleasant surprise. Oh, and before I forget, the front desk and admin staff were very nice a personable as well. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

All I want for Christmas are some new false teeth. Using Western Dental, I have witnessed tragic examples of ill fitting prosthetics; so bad, recipients won't wear them. Too big sets making it difficult to talk clearly and, most common, poor alignment so food hard to chew.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

The Western Dental office in Modesto/Ceres Hatch Rd is horrible. The staff that submit for approvals, Claims don't submit them until months later and you catch them in lies that they submit your approval right. The main supervisor manager at this location needs to be retrained in patient care to call people back as promised. They don't work as it's stated on their TV, internet, radio, news paper flyers at all. I've waited 4 months on 1 occasion for an approval that wasn't submitted then when it was took 2 weeks only for insurance to approve. Now again I'm waiting 5 weeks and they still haven't submitted yet again for a different approval needed. Both staff and supervisors need to fired or retrained again. I wish these issues fixed asap.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

I spent my last 30 years' career in healthcare and seen many unethical approaches to caring for patients. This tends to happen especially in the poor neighborhood. This is one of them. My mother is 95 years old. The outfit POLICY REQUIRES EVERY PATIENT TO TAKE FULL MOUTH X-RAY EVERY SIX MONTHS. My mother only has 10 real teeth left in her mouth and I told the tech since she had x-ray mouth there is no need for it because of radiation risk. They put us back in the waiting room and we waited for almost 2 hours and watched all the people came in late and went before us. They told me that they went before us because they had x-ray done.

In other words, if they could not bill for x-ray, you would not be seen despite your appointment. They serve the poor neighborhood and sadly most people are clueless. They don't want any educated customer to question their practice. I think the California State Health Dept needs to investigate their practice. There is a reason why the organization cannot get their accreditation. We are not going back.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2018

My 5yr old daughter had an appointment at the Stockton Blvd in Sacramento location for pain in a huge cavity located in a baby tooth. We sat there for 2 hours while they called people back who had only been there 20 minutes, so I say something. Girl upfront confirmed she is getting the tooth pulled. When we get to the back the dentist is talking about nitrous oxide (laughing gas) that they are going to give her. I said no it's just a little baby tooth. I'm already knowing the laughing gas is not covered by insurance.

I asked the dentist "can't you just numb her mouth and pull the tooth?" She tells me, "Oh no. We are not pulling it. We are going to do a baby root canal." Wth? For a baby molar with a huge hole in it, that I know for a fact cannot be saved based on my own experience, but because baby root canal is covered they have to throw in something that isn't like $180 for my daughter to laugh? Dentist said it was to keep her from having a bad experience? I'm having a bad experience! You cant just numb her, pull it, and put a spacer in? You wanna do a root canal and a silver metal cap to last what... 2 months? I only chose Western Dental for their evening and weekend hours. I have to wait until next year's open enrollment for my family to see a dentist. I refuse and rebuke Western Dental.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

After recently moving across town, I came WD for a routine cleaning and check-up because of its convenient nearby location. They took some x-rays and, before even looking in my mouth, told me that because of advanced gum disease, I would need special (and expensive) deep cleanings every three to four months as well as extractions of two front teeth -- and that I'd better do it fast because if I didn't, there wouldn't even be enough bone left for them to do implants and I'd have to wear dentures for the rest of my life. Sound familiar? "If you don't snap up this cream puff right away, some other savvy car shopper will, and then it will be too late! Act now!"

Anyway, I had had a cleaning and check-up just six months previously. My primary-care dentist then, who was also a periodontist, mentioned nothing about any of these supposed problems. In fact, he complimented me on the health of my gums and told me he could tell I flossed every day just by looking at them. Needless to say, when WD's dentist told me about all the work I supposedly needed done, BS alarms immediately started going off. I ran, not walked, out of that clinic and to a family member's dentist for a second opinion, a dentist she's been with for over ten years and who Is highly rated on both Google and Yelp, a dentist I trust implicitly.

That dentist told me my teeth were in fine shape, and to go back to my old dentist because WD sounded like a bunch of crooks to him -- which I'm doing. P.S. When you go into WD as a first-time patient, they make you sign a release promising not to sue them if something goes wrong. That right there speaks volumes. Google "Western Dental lawsuit." Caveat emptor.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I went in for a check up. I was told that I needed work. I told the manager that I couldn't afford the work, so she told the Dr. and the Dr. agreed with my decision. Now I am being charged for something that wasn't even performed. Watch out for Western Dental workers, they are scam artist. They also want to charge my daughter & granddaughter $300 more to remove their braces. They claim they changed their policy. Which if you called in they say they will remove them without charge, but when you go in it's a different story. I don't recommend no one to go to Western Dental.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

I went to Western Dental in Panorama City California. The treatment I received was insulting and deplorable. The day I was scheduled for tooth distractions and was supposed to receive immediate dentures well I didn't get the tooth extraction cause the surgeon hit a nerve in my mouth and shouted to me to shut up cause apparently when I felt pain from the nerve he stuck the needle in. Apparently my scream was making other customers uncomfortable. Needless to say I got out of there and reported him while I still had the numbing gel in my mouth. Don't go to Western Dental unless you want the house of pain. My name is Linda ** and I approve this message. You've been warned. The oral surgeon is not qualified or accredited.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I have TDA dental insurance. I had gone to have a tooth extracted. The Western Dental dentist stated that I should have a root canal. I had to make sure it was covered by my insurance so for the last 5 years I've gone on thinking that the root canal was covered by the insurance. Checking my credit report I see that there's a $1900 bill from Western Dental so I call Western Dental to find out what exactly is the bill for and they told me that it was for the root canal. They stated that Western Dental covers PPOs and not HMOs with TDA insurance; that the services were complete and after 5 years they do not have the medical records. They can't tell me the price plus for 5 years it has been accumulating late fees so now that it's on my credit report I went down there today to try to get it removed at least late fees and they tell me I can dispute the charge after bill is paid. Idiots.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

This place is the biggest fraudulent, ripoff joint I have EVER experienced!!! They are so bad, it's hard for me to understand how they can stay in business. All I received was a antibiotic shot (gum infection) and a partial teeth cleaning. I paid them $280 & decided not to return for anymore (services). Now they are billing me $1800 more for services they never performed. BEWARE these guys are scam artists & they will shake you down!!!

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

When shopping around for a dentist, I’ve learned to stay clear of this place. Service is bad, wait times are astronomical and by the time you see someone, they try to sell you on every type of service you most likely do not need. You feel pressured, and the person seeing you will not do simple requests without adding on additional services that I have gotten other opinions from other local dentists and found I didn’t need. Steer clear of this place!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I felt incredibly uncomfortable today at the McDowell location in Phoenix. I was told I needed things done that were not true. When I asked to be shown justification I was just given more double-talk. I was lied to then threatened that I would be charged $200+ for the "free" exam and xrays if I didn't buy some $131 "plan" that no one had told me one single thing about. Their story kept changing the more questions I had.

I was told I needed a bone graft but I had just had a CT scan with contrast done at the emergency room 24 hrs before and there was no bone loss that could justify that. I asked to be shown why I needed a bone graft and all I received was more double talk. I was told the dentist was not willing to do this simple extraction without the bone graft. Even though my health depended on removing this infected tooth as soon as possible.

I felt taken advantage of when I was desperate and in need of emergency treatment. They wasted my time when I had no time to waste. I did not feel that the patient's well being is their top priority. I felt that their only interest was to get as much of my money as possible for what was a simple extraction. I should've listened to the myriad reviews that indicate this is how Western Dental operates.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

In 2017, I had 4 molars pulled and a partial impression top and bottom done. I refused bone grafts and I was reluctant to sign a contract. But I was in pain and I wanted the pain to go away. After the procedure, it took me more than 4 weeks for me to heal, and learn how to chew with no hardly any back teeth. I refused to go back to that office and waited to have my wife's insurance Delta pick me up. So stay away from Western Dental on Hatch Rd., Ceres, Ca. So to make a long story short, they sent me to collections for $2,300! (Aug 2018). Charged me for Bone grafts that were never done, and their customer service is a Joke!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I have within the last year went with Western Dental in Palm Springs and Cathedral City locations to get my son braces. It has been one of the worst experiences in dealing with everyone who works in these locations and corporate office. It started off with when his ortho dentist went to the Cathedral City location. I gave a month notice and filled out the correct paperwork for the transfer. When the appointment for the other location was made nothing had been sent over. They made me fill out another contract with a higher interest rate and more money to pay.

When I went to call to get things corrected; they would ignore my calls. Western Dental in Palm Springs and Cathedral City both took payments out of my account on the same day. They then said I was overdue on payments and charged me $25.00 late fee. I had to get bank statements to show them that two payments were taken out of my account. They still continued to say that I was overdue and turned me over to collections. How can this happen when you have access to remove funds from my account when they are due. I then had an emergency call for a broken bracket and they told me bring my son in to repaired, but once there they would not take him in.

I just got another call yesterday saying the lab had to have another impression just after having an impression taken not but a few days ago. We then proceeded to wait hours for another impression to be taken for the second time. Once we were able to go in the back room to take the impression the dental assistant did not want me to stay with my son, and told me to leave the room. I refused to leave because of the many ordeals of them not doing the correct treatment plan. I watched as the dental assistant blamed my son for not doing the impression correctly after the third time. The dental assistant did not know how to do impressions correctly and was told by the dentist she did not know what she was doing. I am very sorry I ever had braces put on my son through Western Dental. I just an awful place to get your child treated!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I don’t understand how a company can call a person this much in one day. I answered the phone and told the company that I would call when I woke up and they continued to call me constantly. They are money hungry, blood thirsty company!!! They will harass you constantly until you answer their call. Do not go here!!!

Original review: July 23, 2018

The office in Palm Springs, CA isn't even listed on the website under "locations" tab. I don't know whether to sue the dentist or the company now. I had waited 4 months with a painful abscess to get a root canal through Medi-Cal. The imbeciles in the office kept blaming Medi-Cal for the delay, but in actuality the office staff failed to send the correct x-rays required, never followed up, no matter how many times I called, so the treatment was denied. Hours on the phone between the office and insurance wasted my time, but I didn't want to start the process all over with another dentist, waiting even longer.

When I finally was able to schedule, they made me wait almost 2 hours even though I arrived on time. The dentist, Kang **, screamed at me to trust him, then after working on my root canal for 1 hour, said he couldn't finish, needed to acquire "another tool" and to schedule me to come back! My face is swollen like a balloon, and excruciatingly painful. I pray the next dentist can fix this problem as I am afraid he damaged my jawbone.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I took my two sons for the free orthodontic consultation. We decided not to go for the Orthodontic Care and yet we were still charged for orthodontic products that we never received. After speaking to the office multiple times eventually Western Dental sent us to collections. We never received any Orthodontic Care or orthodontic products and yet they sent us to a collection agency. Whenever I try to talk to anyone at the office they would simply cut me off. When I try to talk to anyone at the corporate office they would tell me to talk to someone at the office on Farmers Lane in Santa Rosa.

Then I try to call Farmers Lane, Fabiola ** the business manager and she would never return my calls. Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my 55 years. I urge you, stay away from this company like the plague, because if you have a billing dispute or question they will never resolve it. Dealing with Western Dental was the worst company I have ever dealt with in my life.

Original review: July 19, 2018

My husband had his teeth pulled and got dentures in 2016. Everything he would need to have done was written up in a contract and agreed upon. We used Care Credit to pay part of it and made monthly payments to Western Dental until it was paid off. We were sent a statement about 5 months later, adjusting my dollar amount to a lesser number with no notification why, saying the contract had been paid in full. In the contract we were charged for the hard reline which needed to be done after, I think a year/year and a half. My husband went in recently and before anything was done he double checked with the staff and they looked up his account and said it was already paid for in the contract.

Skip ahead 2 1/2 months and we get a call from their collections department saying we needed to pay $955 immediately and were late. Um WHAT!?! Not only did they charge my husband for work he had already paid for according to the contract they didn't even tell him and it went straight to collections. We then received a bill in the mail. So husband goes to office and talks to office manager Stephanie and she tells him that no he doesn't owe anything. After weeks of her saying she would take care of it, many phone calls to corporate and collections they have decided that we owe them for the hard reline. So they have lost the business of 5 family members because they decided to be sketchy and double charge us. AND the dentures suck anyway!

Original review: July 18, 2018

Santa Maria office seems to be the same as most of ALL their other offices up & down the STATE of CA. I can't believe contract with Medicaid. SCAM. You go in there, they damn know you are low income and pull crap about removing teeth, implants, etc. Was there 3 different times w/ 3 different experiences with their doctors. The right hand has not a 'clue' what the left is doing. The last visit when I was to get work done, I wanted to READ their stupid contract like it was lice, doc got mad since I mentioned 'trust' with staff and walked out. WTF! I have the Right to Read before signing my life to you idiots! Make it know W.D. (more than likely) on a monthly payout by Medicaid (yes-- can do this) even if NOT 1 person w/ medicaid see a doc they will get cut a check. They make their $$$$ by SCAM you to believe you need more work than necessary!!! Such CRAP. THIS IS RUN WITH the GOVERNMENT! Please!!!

Don't even get me started on $$$ -- $50 is $50 and got my large amount back by calling the MAIN office daily, oooppss --- think you forgot that $50 on some denture appliance when I didn't get work done. I have complained to their customer service dept., management in O.C. and any where I can on-line. READ, I am telling you, do NOT rush, READ --- and have explanation about EVERYTHING from beginning to end. They will curve ball you! Believe that.

Original review: July 4, 2018

Thank goodness I've only gone twice before realizing that this was no more than an insurance mill. My first visit consisted of getting x-rays, and making a financial plan to get bottom implants, which sounded great, but I was there to remove a broken tooth. I wanted the complete bottom implants eventually, because I was eventually going to lose the teeth due to using ** with exposed bone due to an accident. (Side warning: do not use ** without knowing the risks.) After they'd worked out a plan for the implant cost, ($5,570), and had applied for a Care credit card for me without asking me first, they told me to make my next appointment. I told them to back the bus up, and pull the remnant of the broken tooth, which they refused to do, even though I had told them WHY I was coming in when I'd made the appointment.

Instead, they offered me a prescription for pain meds, which I turned down. So... before my next appointment, I called to clarify what we were going to do during the appointment, which was to pull the remnant of the broken tooth. During the call, we discussed the implants, and I made it clear that I wouldn't want to do that until the following spring. Somehow, the cost of the procedure came up, and the receptionist mentioned a price of OVER $7,500. I said "WHAT? That was not the price we'd agreed upon!" And she said that I could discuss it with the dentist when I came in. I decided to go in, just to get the tooth pulled, and figured that I would work out the details after I did that. So I went in, waiting an hour and a half before being led to the dental chair, where I finished 5 chapters of the Grisham book I was reading before the dentist finally came in.

He began talking about the implant surgery, I told him that on this day I was simply getting my tooth pulled, at which time he told me that I would have to work that out with the managing dentist. I asked to speak to him and was informed that he would not be in that week, and that I needed to make another appointment. I told him I wouldn't be coming back, that they had wasted enough of my time. I know that most people who have bad experiences with Western Dental don't leave a review, and that is how they are able to continue doing this to people. For me, I was just researching implant costs, and came across this site, and realizing that, I decided to leave my own review.

Reading through some of these, I now realize that I need to find out exactly what they have charged my insurance, because until reading this, I just assumed it was office visits. Also that before getting expensive treatment, I really need to read the reviews of considerate people who are trying to warn their fellow humans. Because, again, for every review left, there are probably thousands of bad experiences. Good luck, my fellow humans.

Western Dental & Orthodontics expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Western Dental & Orthodontics began with a single location in Los Angeles more than 100 years ago. It now has more than 200 offices throughout Arizona, California, Nevada and Texas. The practices offer general dentistry services, orthodontics, dentures and dental implants.

• Options: In addition to dental services for the whole family, Western Dental offers dentures and dental implants. Dentists at each location can help patients decide which option is best for them.

• Free consultation: Patients interested in learning about which options might be suitable for them can contact Western Dental 24 hours a day by phone to schedule a free consultation.

• Schedule online: Both new and existing patients can schedule an appointment online without needing to call their local Western Dental office.

• Financing: Western Dental & Orthodontics offers financing directly to patients so they don’t have to use credit cards or other outside financing. Even those with poor credit histories may qualify for financing.

• Insurance: Patients can see a complete list of accepted dental insurance plans on Western Dental’s website. Practices in California accept Denti-Cal, making them one of the largest Denti-Cal providers.

• Best for: patients in Arizona, California, Nevada or Texas, especially those looking for direct financing from their dentist.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs