3.66/5

Multiple California Locations

370 Western Dental & Orthodontics Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 12, 2019

To tell you the truth I thought they were too pricey and wouldn’t work with you but once I went in It was a whole different experience. The staff is nice there, very good on taking you back and I making you wait and also they answer all your questions and they made me feel comfortable and they’re not overly priced and Ms Mara ** which is the office manager has the best customer service, very helpful and the team there is very kind. Now that I go there I recommend Them to my family. Thank you guys for helping my husband get his teeth fixed from Marcos **.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I brought my son Sebastian for a cleaning, he requested Franswa to do his cleaning. Franswa did cleaning in the past and my son never forgot how nice Franswa was. He was very nice and friendly, he treated my son as if he is the only patient he has. Thank you Franswa we look forward to see you again in six months.

Get expert buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I went in on 03/16/19 to go get a checkup. Maria ** was attentive and took my Xrays. Turns out I had gum disease and Michelle was really nice and took the time and explain to me what treatment I needed and how much it would cost me. Overall my experience was great and I felt welcomed.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

The staff at WD changes and so has my experience. The first dentures produced pre-surgery were NOT comfortable or pleasing to the eye. Today I picked up my recently produced dentures that they had redone based on the information I provided. They are PERFECT. The fit is a perfect comfortable smile with chewing, speaking, drinking. A first try success. Check out the new staff, I am completely satisfied!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I have hated and avoided going to the dentist my entire life until now. Dr. ** and RDA Arti made me feel completely at ease. Given my history of hating and avoiding dentist and dental appointments since the age of about 5 yrs old, this was no small task. I wish that I had encountered Dr. ** and Arti many years ago, but am very happy to have found them now. They listened to me. They eased my anxiety and fears and as such I had a great experience.

My daughter also had a great a experience on her visit as well. She had 3 cavities filled, had her teeth cleaned, and braces put on - all in the same day. The dental staff that worked with her did an excellent job as well. Her words to me "Mommy, they were so nice, I wasn't even afraid. They said I have beautiful teeth and that made me happy. It didn't hurt like I thought it would. They were so nice." All I can say is that anyone going to the Western Dental located on Winchester Rd in Temecula is in for a very pleasant surprise. Oh, and before I forget, the front desk and admin staff were very nice a personable as well. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Western Dental & Orthodontics?

Original review: June 13, 2019

Very excited to find a dentist and staff that is so thorough and kind. Could have hung out all day even though I was getting drilled. Dr. ** is my dentist for life now! Grace is so informative and the whole staff is amazing.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Hi, My name is Nguyen. I have no dental insurance and I called Western Dental to inquire about an implant. I was told that I will get a free estimate without charge as a new customer without dental insurance. I called them again to make sure that information they provided me was correct before going to their clinic. They said yes that I will get a free estimate. I need to take off one hour of my work to go to their clinic. When I get to the clinic, they told me that different clinic has different policy and we charge $139 for estimate for new patient without dental insurance. I was so upset and disappointed. They need to be upfront if they do not want to provide a free estimate instead of lying to their potential patient and allure them to their clinic then they told them different.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I went to Western Dental in Oceanside. After waiting for at least a hour, I was told by the coordinator that my quote is $18,000.00. Since I have medical, they will pay for $10,000 so my portion would be $8,000. I can't afford any of it. Medical won't pay for root canals, which I need 5. They will pay for crowns which I need 5. Before they want to pull more broken teeth, I'm definitely taking a trip to T.J. and get what I can fixed. I know I will be able to get all the work done for under $600. The staff is nice. Veronica and Lynae @ the Vista Way office is great. Thanks but no thanks.. Joy **

Original review: May 14, 2019

I went in seeking advice on how to fix a tooth that is in dire need of a filling. Instead of solving the problem until I am able to pay 33k which was quoted to me. I was basically told this is my fee for this option for this option and this option. They were thorough in proving that. Not once provided an option to help get me by until I had the 33k or a direction to go in. When I called to receive my xrays. The front desk associate was rude. Told me she was alone and would not help me. I was blown that she did that and that she didn't even ask my name or number. I asked her if she could take my info down and was told NO. This is unacceptable to me. I strive off of customer service and try very hard to please my customers. I would never be so petty to blow them off. Especially in requesting Xrays for a second option.

Original review: May 1, 2019

I have been waiting since December 2017 for my partial/partials. I was promised over and over and over they are on the way. "We’re waiting from the lab to ship them blah blah blah." May 2018 after a numerous amount of impressions and xrays I was promised my partials would be ready by May before I left on my trip. They called me the day before I left and said, "I’m sorry your teeth didn’t get ordered and I don’t know what happened again blah blah blah." I went in person to sign a cancellation of service and get a refund for the service that was never done and or partials I still have not received. They offered me a check for $596.00. I’m like, "Where’s the rest of it??" I requested an audit. NOW they are saying my teeth are in and I owe them $1900.00. Does anyone have the name and number of a good attorney?? I’m so done with Western Dental????

Original review: May 1, 2019

I recently had my teeth cleaning appointment with Western Dental on Jackson street in Hayward. First my appointment was at 1pm. When I got there they had me fill out forms. Then I had to sit and wait for 2 hours before they called me inside for X-ray. The wait was frustrating. Then they had me sit on the cleaning chair and wait for another 1 hour before the dentist came to see me. Then dentist only spent five minutes cleaning my teeth. That was it. They didn't even spend time cleaning my teeth. It was horrible. I have never been to a dentist office like this. I will never go back to Western Dental again.

Original review: April 27, 2019

I arrived to my first appt. early, for an examination of a broken molar and a teeth cleaning. After waiting 2 hrs I was finally called back. I was x-rayed and sent back to the waiting room. After an hr I was called again. The Doctor came in briefly, looked at my tooth and said she wanted a second opinion. The second opinion would be done by her coworker and another appt set. She began to leave and I asked about my teeth cleaning. Evedently there was not enough time they were getting ready to close. A new appt set with second opinion appt. That all took 5 hrs. I left that day with a half tooth and no cleaning. My second appt. I showed up on time yet waited 3 hrs. THREE HOURS!!! I was finally called in back.

A different doctor examined my broken tooth and told me she thought it could be saved. Again back to the waiting room. TWO HRS LONGER!!! I was called in back, sat down and prepared for what I thought would be a teeth cleaning. When the doctor came in she asked me what the doctor had recommended. I told her the doctor said my tooth could be saved with a crown. She said that she wasn't comfortable with that and that I would need to have an independent outside doctor give another opinion. WHAT!!! At this point I was upset, confused, hungry, tired. I just wanted my teeth cleaned so I could have what was left of the day. She began to walk away so I asked the young assistant about my cleaning. He ran off then they both returned.

She began to unwrap her instruments while telling me that there was no time left for a cleaning. She had me open my mouth and she scrapped maybe 4 teeth on the bottom, flossed the bottom and that was it. Now they are charging me 200. 00 for the cleaning. I filled out an official grievance report and was told I'd be contacted with a decision. I was never contacted by anyone but the billing dept with an outstanding balance I needed to pay for. I told them it was in dispute and that I hadn't been notified with a decision yet. He said that a decision was made. And of course it was in favor of the doctor. I asked who made the decision? He said that the doctor did. WHAT?!?!?

After this I have gone to a real dentist and they were kind enough to give me perfect pictures of my teeth which clearly show that my teeth need to be cleaned. Along with the photos I was given a diagnosis of what they recommended for my teeth which included 4 deep cleanings over the next year along with a crown for my broken tooth. So if you were able to make it through my review, I say you've been informed and if you go to Western Dental now. May the Tooth Fairy be with you.

Original review: April 23, 2019

Appointment at 2:30 for teeth cleaning. Waited 45 mins to be called in. 15 mins for X-rays (I was new patient), then waited another 30 mins. Dentist walked in, looked over teeth for 10 mins. More wait...Finally assistant asked if I also wanted my teeth clean. I said "yes, that's what I'm here for!" She said "Ok" and walked away. After being ignored for the next 30 mins, I finally just got up and left, it was after 4:30!

Original review: April 19, 2019

Western Dental El Monte was nothing but wait time and billing. I had an appt. and went in for a regular checkup and next thing you know I'm talking to billing for 2,000 plus. They are crooks. The manager there is so rude not wanting to tell me dollar amount on my credit there at Western Dental. Left that day with no treatment. Next thing you know they're billing me for 355.00 oh and past due when I had no treatment. Sad place. Nothing but fraud.

Original review: April 12, 2019

Updated on 04/12/2019: They're the worst dental office I've ever been to. They didn't give me my patient file. The office manager always cuts you off and walks away. The practice is owned by Western Dental in Southern California. I have a hard time reaching anybody to speak about this problem that I'm having. I have called for the corporate executive to call me and speak with me about this problem and they're leaving me holding the bag. I have since then found another dentist which is a private practice and it's really going great. I wish I would have never dealt with Western Dental to begin with. Please don't ever go there. You'll be sorry.

Original Review: I spent the last seven months in and out of the dentist office and my dentures were never made right. They took all kinds of x-rays. Didn't need cleaning and they just took me for my money and nobody wants to do anything about it. I got very upset with the manager that works there. She's very rude. She doesn't like to let anybody talk. She has to get in her word first and somebody needs to do something about her and that dental office or I'm going to.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Cesar and Dr. Bui ** are awesome, fast and get everything done in a timely manner. Great advice on suggestions with my braces and what brands to use when having problems with my braces. Great customer service!!

Original review: April 1, 2019

I made an appointment at WD in Garden Grove, CA. Lost crown and loose bridge. The exam was ok but the recommended treatment was extensive. 4 crowns replaced, and 4 new implants and deep cleaning. Total $14,000! I started with the deep cleaning, ($770 cost! ), and was alarmed when the hygienist said "I don't know why your'e having the deep cleaning? You could have done a regular cleaning." I decided to get 1/2 of the cleaning and get a 2nd opinion. I went to local private dentist and got a different diagnosis. Deep cleaning not needed. 1 root canal, 2 implants and 3 crowns replaced.

Total cost - $7200 cash price. The "extra" items listed by WD were unnecessary and would have done more damage in the future. Recalling my diagnosis consultation, I recall how they really pushed to have me sign a contract at 11% to finance the all the procedures. I'm opting out of WD as a dental provider when the time comes to change our company insurance plans and will recommend that all my coworkers do the same.

Original review: March 24, 2019

In 2016, I was a cash patient at the time and I had some cleaning done right after my orthodontist treatment. Anyway, they told me I had cavities, but of course due to my budget, I didn't get fillings. The lady (don't remember her name) was also a hag and told me it is in my ortho contract to upkeep my dental hygiene and that I need to do it soon, plus they wanted around $900 for whatever crap they want to do. On top of that, they like to try to sell you overpriced stuff you do not need. Anyway, fast-forward to 2019...and no, I didn't get the fillings. I don't have that kind of money. I now have Medi-Cal and I went in for a check-up with them and the guy said there's no cavities. That's funny. A while back, you guys said I had them. I honestly feel that in 2016, because I was a cash patient, they were trying to scam me out of money. Now, that I have Medi-Cal, all of a sudden I don't have cavities and they don't need to do work.

On top of that, apparently there's 3 types of cleanings and 2 of them such as deep cleaning or "polishing" is covered and not just a regular cleaning. They told me that the regular cleaning would be $131 if I wanted that. I think I'll check into my benefits for that. Honestly, I felt they were trying to scam me in 2016. I also wanted to know that even before that exam and cleaning in 2016, I had some of those dark spots on some of my teeth before and my other dentists didn't see them as cavities. My former dentist I was assigned to years ago (When I had Blue Shield HMO at the time) already filled my ACTUAL cavities and those spots Western Dental pointed out as cavities in 2016 were there during the time I had cavities being filled. That dentist never told me those were cavities. Anyway, I am glad I paid off my orthodontist and I will be going to another facility for dental care.

Original review: March 13, 2019

They wanted to pull all my good teeth, 13 in all, lied to me and said they were loose, I think I know what's loose is, in my own mouth. All that because my implant fell out and it was my front tooth. No option to fix the one tooth. They refused to consider this. So I became an expert at replacing missing teeth with natural looking acrylic resin teeth and they just pop in your mouth, you can eat with them and they feel like your own! Who can say that about their dentures or partials, it's sad how you spend all that money and no one cares to ensure your comfort. How dare they??

Cosmetic dentistry is a huge racket. If you have missing teeth and these people want to pull them all out with no other choice you should write this number down and get a partial the same day, leave in comfort and with your confidence intact for $200 per front tooth and $100 for each additional tooth. Money back guarantee, If you don't like how they look or they don't feel comfortable, which won't happen, but you get to keep your money and the partial, courtesy of the time you spent waiting for it, which btw is the same day. While you wait. ** I suggest you take my number even if you have all your teeth, you never know and you may not be able to find me. No one else has the skills to create a beautiful smile outside the box and you can actually afford it. Go back to your next visit with your new smile and tell them to kiss your **... :) Smile.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I went in to get a permanent filling put in tooth number 14. Instead she filled number 12, took the temporary out of 14. Made my crown now very vulnerable. Told me it was fine. I can eat on it. Two almonds or tooth cracked off and now they refuse me service.

Original review: March 11, 2019

UPDATE: Don't be fooled or influenced by Western Dental's immediate, copy-pasted public responses that "urge" the customer to contact customer service so that the issue can be resolved. Here's what happened when I did so. First call: I'm told customer service hours are closed for the day and that I'd have to call back another time. I asked the person I was speaking with to take my name and number and have customer service call me back - you know, to prevent me from having to navigate another phone tree and wait on hold. Answer, “Nope. We can't do that. You'll have to call back.”

Second call: I navigate the phone tree, sit through two holds, then get through to customer service. I'm asked to walk the rep through the issue. I ask if the rep has taken the time to read my review on any number of sites or review the complaint I submitted directly to the company. Answer: Nope. The rep hadn't taken the trouble to do any of that and I was asked again to explain the issue from the beginning, which I had already done in writing. I told the rep that I was unwilling to talk through something I'd already taken the time to write down and that the rep should read the complaint, then contact me. The rep agreed to do so. Since then? Crickets. No callback.

If it is not already crystal clear that Western Dental doesn't care at all about their patient’s time and convenience, that they are utterly unconcerned about providing good customer service and addressing the problem when they fall short, it should be now. This is the worst kind of healthcare company: One that makes appointments it doesn't bother to keep, trundles out old equipment it doesn't bother to update, hires doctors who show up late, sits you down in chairs it doesn't bother to clean, and copy-pastes responses to public complaints but doesn't bother to actually address the problems raised therein. The sooner this practice goes away, the better for all of our teeth. Western Dental: Where your time isn't important.

First appointment: 3:00 pm on a Thursday. Waited until 5:00 to be seen, then had to schedule a follow-up, because they were trying to close and there wasn't enough time to finish the treatment. Next appointment: 9:00 am on a holiday morning. It is important to note that the office opens at 9:00 am, so there were no patients ahead of me. In fact, I was the first patient in the door and the only one in the building for 30 minutes. Somehow – amazingly - it took until 9:47 for them to summon me to the back for the filling. What they were doing for 47 minutes in an office with no patients, I have no idea. Nor was I offered any explanation other than "They're still setting up...", which begs the question, Why schedule a 9:00 am appointment if it takes 47 minutes for you set up?

After I was brought back to the treatment area (there are no private rooms here), I waited several more minutes before the doctor showed up and administered the **. She then left "to give time for my mouth to get numb." That usually takes 5-10 minutes, right? At 10:15, the doctor still hadn't returned and the numbness was starting to wear off, which meant that she was going to have to inject me again. At that point, I took off my bib and left. I stopped by the front desk to let them know that I wasn't pleased with the service I'd received.

I got a mealy-mouthed apology and was told that the doctor had been late to work. Never mind that I wasn't told that at all until now. In fact, I was given no explanation at all. I was just made to wait. If the lack of cleanliness and outdated equipment of this dingy facility aren't enough to keep you away, the total disregard for their patient’s (customer’s) time should be. I will not be going back, and I hope that others will do likewise, so this squalid, rude practice will be forced to close and dental services in the area will improve as a result.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

Signed a contract, with the Napa, CA. office, to pay a set amount each month (which I do; sometimes twice a month). Now corporate says I’m past due and want the full amount. Basically they need my bank info to do autopay or get the ‘care credit card’. Either way they want to shaft me a little more by making me pay interest to my $7000+ bill. A few months back the Napa office tried to enter our original payment plan that I signed into the computer to forward to corporate but they said it wouldn’t go through because of the new payment change.

A couple of months went by they tried entering it again and apparently it wouldn’t accept it without my account number and routing number fast forward a couple more months and a barrage of phone calls (relentlessly) from corporate saying if I had a payment plan set up with the Napa office then I needed to go back to them and set it up with them which I did. I told them I wasn’t comfortable giving them my bank info and that I wanted to continue making the monthly payments that I was agreed upon and which I signed. So they referred me back to corporate. Their sudden payment change and utter incompetence is not my fault nor my concern. As far as their little threat to send me to collections or as they put it “another agency”... B.S.!!! As long as I’m making my originally set monthly payment I can’t see how that’d be possible. To be continued.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

When I qualified for Medi-Cal I switched to Western Dental because they are about the only ones around that accept it. They told me I needed two cavities filled and I said OK. Later I had occasion to talk to my previous dentist whom I had been very happy with for many years. He told me the dark spots I had that Western Dental filled had been there for years and in his opinion were fine to be left alone. I didn't lose any money because Medi-Cal paid for the fillings, but I didn't need them. I will never go to Western Dental again.

What they did to my girlfriend is even worse. They told her she needed an expensive treatment. She trusted them and gave them nearly $1,000 only to find out later she didn't need the treatment at all. She was examined by two other dentists including a periodontist who said so, but Western Dental refused to refund any of her money even though she cancelled the order for dental trays they said she needed later on the same day she visited and never received the bulk of the treatment. In my opinion Western Dental is an unethical, ripoff operation that preys on people that put their trust in them. Run Away!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

My husband came here as a patient. For his first time they basically told him that they couldn't help him until he paid them or opened care credit with them. So my husband being in pain decided he would get it credit with them. He did call other dentist office and they were not accepting new patients. He had some cavities and needed a cleaning and he had gingivitis so he needed treatment. He opened credit. The total summed up to $1600. Medical covered for his fillings.

So he was telling me how this place is always trying to promote their brand because when he goes he hears them trying to sell products to the people who go (new patients) which is the treatment they made him do. So I make an appointment with them - just going in for a cavity I knew and could see one developing. My gums did not and do not hurt at all. So I was attended. Got my Xrays done. The girl sat me down and told me they would be with me in a moment. This other girl came and I made it clear with the girl who was attending me that I did not come for any gum treatments. She looks at me and tells me that in order for the doctor to even check to see if I have cavities she needed to see if I had any gum disease. I asked if it was mandatory and she said yes it was because I was a new patient.

So I'm waiting for the dentist. This lady comes and I tell her that I am only here for cavities. Nothing else you could see right away. She tensed up. She started looking at my teeth saying different numbers and she just told me I had 1 cavity which I thought she wouldn't tell me because of the information I got from the other female. She walked away fast and the other female asked me to watch a video while she summed up how much my procedure would be. Me confused I said nothing and watched the video about gum disease? I gave it back to her and she told me that medical would cover for my cavities but that she recommend me for the long run that it was best for me to get deep cleaning for gum disease to prevent me and help me later on in my life.

She gave me a paper of the cost of everything which was weird cause the whole thing rounded up to $2600 but it would go down to $1600. So I told her that no I was not getting that and I was only there for a filling - that if I didn't have anything I did not want any treatment for that. I told her that I didn't know what was going on promoting everybody to get their plan for gum disease but I wasn't buying anything and that it seemed so weird that every new patient has to do that specific treatment with them with the same amount of price. She was shocked that I told her. She didn't deny. She just told me that if I wasn't going to get it and pay; that they were not going to help me and basically I can leave since I wasn't willing to pay for that. This place is so unprofessional. Don't go here. They just want you in debt. This happened in Watsonville CA Western Dental.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Western Dental is by the far the worst dentistry care I have ever received. I wish I would have done more research before selecting this facility. The care they provide is extremely unprofessional. I don't even know where to begin. On top of their rude service, they stated they would utilize my insurance to deduct my total balance. Come to find out they NEVER utilized my insurance because they "forgot" to send in the paperwork. Thankfully I was able to figure out why my balance remained so high. I’m more than sure this is a scam they do. I cannot wait to be fully done with my treatment and next time I will definitely be going to another orthodontist. Please don't waste your time and money at Western Dental. It will save you a major headache and get your treatment elsewhere. ANYWHERE else besides here!!!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I have been to 'Western Dental' Watsonville, California location three times. Each time I was not able to have a general cleaning without them taking x-rays. I was pushed from person to person for various steps of the cleaning process. One of them was so inept and did not know how to perform the x-ray process, so another employee came to take over. Also, each time I went there, they try to "up-sell" products and services (that are very expensive and unnecessary). The last time I went there for my general cleaning, They said that I needed a "deep cleaning" that insurance would not cover. I declined the Deep cleaning and requested a general cleaning that insurance would cover.

They proceeded to have a dental hygienist "polish" my teeth without scraping the basic plaque accumulation off. I did not want to have them "polish turds". The dentist would not perform the general cleaning. At every dental office that I have ever been in prior to Western Dental, the dental hygienist is the one who does the cleaning, not the dentist. I was quite taken back by the fact that they are so unorganized, and would not perform a general cleaning. I called later that day to speak with a representative to explain what I just experienced and requested that I have a general cleaning scheduled (without any up-sell, or hassles otherwise). The representative put me on hold to speak with the office manager & dentist. She came back to the phone and confirmed that the dentist approved it.

When I came back for my appointment, the dentist declined to perform the general cleaning. On another note, every representative that you will talk to on the phone try to up-sell products and asks multiple times if there is anyone else in your household that they can schedule for appointment/screening. Horrible company. Highly suggest that anyone and everyone avoid this place.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

On 10/6 while on a visit for teeth cleaning offered Perio Tray $1296. After 4 hours I canceled contract and their office received confirmation. Stating refund of deposit. 2 months later I received a bill for the tray. I contact them for false billing. They refused to return my calls to resolve this matter. Western Dental says I have to resolve with the office I received treatment. 5247 Elkhorn Sacramento - they refused to return my call. My credit is being ruined. Did they resale the tray? I never got it.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

My bad experience is stay with them a long time: they help me to lose many of my teeth, did not wanted to clean for medical insurance, all the time ask to pay; they made uncomfortable denture... When I ask them to fix it, - doctor advised me to use glue or to make implants for holding denture. I already paid for two implants, and it is not impossible with SSI benefits again to pay more and more...

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I went to Western Dental for an emergency repair in 2015. The only reason I chose Western Dental is because they are a preferred provider under my insurance policy. First, they did extremely shoddy work - the crown they repaired fell out of my head a few months later. Second, they refused to accept the negotiated, preferred provider rates from my insurer. They charged me $1200 for the crown repair alone (negotiated rate is $837), refused to work with me or admit their error, and sent the account to collections. I'm still fighting it four years later. I would pay out-of-network costs rather than go to Western Dental again.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

My daughter has had her braces for over two years. Now Western Dental wants to take them off saying there is nothing more they can do. Her teeth are worse than before she got braces. She had a slight underbite and now $4000 and 2.5 years later she has a severe underbite. I told them walking away is not acceptable so they offered jaw surgery or teeth extraction and a new round of braces. I took her to another orthodontist and within 10 minutes they said they could have it fixed in 14 months with no surgery or extractions. So now I have to pay another $4000. And to top it off, they are refusing to send her files to the new orthodontist.

Western Dental & Orthodontics expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Western Dental & Orthodontics began with a single location in Los Angeles more than 100 years ago. It now has more than 200 offices throughout Arizona, California, Nevada and Texas. The practices offer general dentistry services, orthodontics, dentures and dental implants.

• Options: In addition to dental services for the whole family, Western Dental offers dentures and dental implants. Dentists at each location can help patients decide which option is best for them.

• Free consultation: Patients interested in learning about which options might be suitable for them can contact Western Dental 24 hours a day by phone to schedule a free consultation.

• Schedule online: Both new and existing patients can schedule an appointment online without needing to call their local Western Dental office.

• Financing: Western Dental & Orthodontics offers financing directly to patients so they don’t have to use credit cards or other outside financing. Even those with poor credit histories may qualify for financing.

• Insurance: Patients can see a complete list of accepted dental insurance plans on Western Dental’s website. Practices in California accept Denti-Cal, making them one of the largest Denti-Cal providers.

• Best for: patients in Arizona, California, Nevada or Texas, especially those looking for direct financing from their dentist.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs