3.66/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Multiple California Locations

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

376 Western Dental & Orthodontics Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

After having such a difficult time at my first office in Antioch on Lonetree I was transferred over to the Pittsburgh office on railroad. Carly the lady that works with Western Dental 800 number corporate helped me by calling Roya at the Pittsburgh Western dental where they listened to my problems and accepted me and helped me. Thank you so much Roya For all your help and understanding and your staff was nice to me as well. Sincerely Julio **

Original review: June 12, 2019

To tell you the truth I thought they were too pricey and wouldn’t work with you but once I went in It was a whole different experience. The staff is nice there, very good on taking you back and I making you wait and also they answer all your questions and they made me feel comfortable and they’re not overly priced and Ms Mara ** which is the office manager has the best customer service, very helpful and the team there is very kind. Now that I go there I recommend Them to my family. Thank you guys for helping my husband get his teeth fixed from Marcos **.

Get expert buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 23, 2019

I brought my son Sebastian for a cleaning, he requested Franswa to do his cleaning. Franswa did cleaning in the past and my son never forgot how nice Franswa was. He was very nice and friendly, he treated my son as if he is the only patient he has. Thank you Franswa we look forward to see you again in six months.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2018

The staff at WD changes and so has my experience. The first dentures produced pre-surgery were NOT comfortable or pleasing to the eye. Today I picked up my recently produced dentures that they had redone based on the information I provided. They are PERFECT. The fit is a perfect comfortable smile with chewing, speaking, drinking. A first try success. Check out the new staff, I am completely satisfied!

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

I have hated and avoided going to the dentist my entire life until now. Dr. ** and RDA Arti made me feel completely at ease. Given my history of hating and avoiding dentist and dental appointments since the age of about 5 yrs old, this was no small task. I wish that I had encountered Dr. ** and Arti many years ago, but am very happy to have found them now. They listened to me. They eased my anxiety and fears and as such I had a great experience.

My daughter also had a great a experience on her visit as well. She had 3 cavities filled, had her teeth cleaned, and braces put on - all in the same day. The dental staff that worked with her did an excellent job as well. Her words to me "Mommy, they were so nice, I wasn't even afraid. They said I have beautiful teeth and that made me happy. It didn't hurt like I thought it would. They were so nice." All I can say is that anyone going to the Western Dental located on Winchester Rd in Temecula is in for a very pleasant surprise. Oh, and before I forget, the front desk and admin staff were very nice a personable as well. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Western Dental & Orthodontics?

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE!! I did my Invisalign in their Irvine office and result after couple years and getting 3 sets is awful. This location used to be smile wide when I initially bought my package and they keep changing my Dr and later they change the name to Western Dental and again keep changing my doctor. Their doctors are unprofessional and careless, the only thing they care is money with poor service! I paid approximately $6k for Invisalign. After 3 sets with this awful result they are saying, "Oh you shouldn’t do Invisalign and since you are not happy you can pay more and do orthodontic" (it's because their office is stop doing Invisalign and they don't want to get responsibility of my result) which is absolutely rude.

I called them several times and they have never called me back. I also called to their cooperation office and talked with Cidney three weeks ago. She was super rude and hangs up phone on me, so I called back and their supervisor told me she will follow up with Irvine office and asked their manager to call me which I've never get a called back!!! This is not the first time that I am being treated badly and keep giving letter to sign in case they don't get sue. After they got the total payment they started treating me a badly... If I could them 0 I would definitely give them 0.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

I first got dentures made through them and they have never fit right. I went back to have this corrected and the dentist talked me into getting bottom dentures made as supposedly this would make a big difference. He said I needed 2 teeth extracted on the bottom for a partial denture to be made. I have TMJ and I always tell the dentist this. He was so rough and it took him so long to yank and I mean yank that one tooth out I was mad and in pain and said no more. The pain lasted a month. I told them I no longer wanted to do business with them and the contract was ended before it began and they said I owed them no money after that as the tooth was covered by my health insurance. This was last January.

So now in late July I start getting bills from them for 1,000 +. I call and tell them this is a mistake as I was told by the account dept that I owed nothing and I quit going to them. The woman from the account dept in my city said she would call me back and never did. She said it was for impressions and I told her when I left that day they said I owed nothing! Then I get another bill and I call that office and the guy says a 'audit' was done for 2016 and 17 and I owed money from that. This is not true as I paid for my rotten dentures in full. They are liars and thieves and I do not know what to do. I am retired and do not have this money and wouldn't pay them even if I did. I am so stressed out over this. Never go to Western Dental, they are a terrible company that does shoddy work and tries to shake you down for money.

Original review: July 30, 2019

Today I was not seen for the second time because the front desk staff do not have the knowledge or ability to explain the forms they want you to sign. They have a waiver form for jury trial. I asked why must I sign this to be seen. Because it’s company policy I was told. So....are you not performing quality care where one would need to nullify my right to jury trial in a malpractice suit??? They can’t answer and became very rude!!!! If one cannot give clear reason for policy, why should customer be forced to sign!?!? Mass production of poor care to less fortunate and unaware innocent individuals!!!

Original review: July 28, 2019

I went to them in October 2018, paid for deep cleaning kit every month thereafter. The cold part is that I never received the kit until February 2019! They really had me pay for something that I did not have. I've called and complained numerous times and each time I keep getting a ruder person.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Getting out of a contract with these people even when you didn’t get work done due to a change of heart is a nightmare. Don’t work with these people. You’ll have deep regrets. They aren’t organized or professional. They transfer you to 5 different people and keep you on hold. They tell you that the person you need to talk to just to cancel isn’t in. It’s seriously a nightmare. You have to go in the office to cancel. It’s so bad.

Western Dental & Orthodontics expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Western Dental & Orthodontics began with a single location in Los Angeles more than 100 years ago. It now has more than 200 offices throughout Arizona, California, Nevada and Texas. The practices offer general dentistry services, orthodontics, dentures and dental implants.

• Options: In addition to dental services for the whole family, Western Dental offers dentures and dental implants. Dentists at each location can help patients decide which option is best for them.

• Free consultation: Patients interested in learning about which options might be suitable for them can contact Western Dental 24 hours a day by phone to schedule a free consultation.

• Schedule online: Both new and existing patients can schedule an appointment online without needing to call their local Western Dental office.

• Financing: Western Dental & Orthodontics offers financing directly to patients so they don’t have to use credit cards or other outside financing. Even those with poor credit histories may qualify for financing.

• Insurance: Patients can see a complete list of accepted dental insurance plans on Western Dental’s website. Practices in California accept Denti-Cal, making them one of the largest Denti-Cal providers.

• Best for: patients in Arizona, California, Nevada or Texas, especially those looking for direct financing from their dentist.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs