Western Dental & Orthodontics

• 9%
  • 1%
  • 68%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Western Dental & Orthodontics?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Western Dental & Orthodontics?

Reviewed June 28, 2024

Horrible experience. They did 4 fillings and left me with horrible pain caused my gums to be swollen. They told me I needed an implant which was not true. I went there after and told me it was due to my teeth needed cleaning which was not true. I went to another dentist for a second opinion and went over all the malpractice they did on my tooth.

Installation & SetupPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 18, 2024

So my first appointment was amazing. They acted like they cared. I was warned against this place. Western Dental. I did not listen. 4 days ago I had all my teeth pulled. I was promised a set of temp denture. I went home with nothing. Before pulling my teeth they started shoving stuff at me like the dentist want to do this and that and for 542 dollars a tooth. I was like, "Are you crazy. Just pull my teeth and give me dentures." They didn't care about me at all. They wanted to see the MONEY. I waited and had bad teeth for 10 years. I couldn't get anyone to agree to pull them so I chickened out every time.

The one time I finally get it done I asked for laughing gas or something because I was crying and shaking. They said no. I was like, "I will pay out of my pocket" and they asked why I wanted it. I answered and they ignored me. Worthless. Treat you like you're nobody because I don't want to pay for all the extras. SAD SAD SAD. Western Dental should be closed down everywhere.

Get buying tips about Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 8, 2024

Western dental Salinas, South main office has the worst customer service. The ladies at the front desk are very rude and unprofessional. Waiting for almost 3 hours and was told that they're backed up and have to wait for another hour despite having an appointment. Seriously ridiculous! Quiet honestly this office doesn't even deserve a 1 star.

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 5, 2024

Regarding Western Dental Office at 1565 S. Western Ave., LA, Ca, Appointment was April 29, 2024 at 11 am for Dental Implant Service. Waited until 1pm after asking why it was taking so long. No explanation or apology. I had been required to pay for the implant prior to actually seeing the Implant Doctor. Asked manager to issue refund of the large amount I paid. He said it was processed but as of May 4, 2024 Credit Card company has not received it and I have to make another payment in order to protect my credit rating. BTW I was not the only patient sitting there for hours. Unacceptable!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 3, 2024

They re-scheduled my appointments for three(3) times. First one, they were short staff, 2nd one my name wasn’t on the system and the 3rd, my appointment was at 2:00pm and I was there as early as 1:50 pm and they called me in at 2:10 pm. l even explained myself to the Receptionist that l have to be at work on that day at 3:30 pm. She responded “well, they just came back from their break we’ll see what we can do and sorry about that." I left.

Reviewed May 1, 2024

I am utterly dismayed by our repeated negative experiences at Western Dental in Menifee on Newport. We initially scheduled an appointment for our child’s wisdom teeth extraction, only to be informed on the day of the surgery that he is “too young” and would require additional treatments (graph and PRF) costing an exorbitant $1200. This not only added financial stress but also seemed unnecessary and was not communicated beforehand. Moreover, this is the second instance where they have imposed such conditions on our family, insisting on performing the extractions two teeth at a time unless we agree to these costly additional treatments. It feels manipulative and exploitative. I strongly advise against using their services unless you’re prepared for last-minute changes and added financial burdens. Their approach lacks transparency and seems driven by upselling rather than patient care.

Staff

Reviewed April 29, 2024

Don't go here!! This is the worst place to go!! I only gave it a 1 because there wasn't a 0!! There is too much to complain about but the most serious is they waited so long for treatment that I have to see a prosthetic dentist because now my gums and chin are worse!! Don't believe anything they say and always check your charges and the work they perform because they lie about that too!! They didn't even try to fix anything and because of complaining the dentist Collins wrote that I was uncooperative which is a lie!! I just wanted my dentures & partial redone because they didn't fit from day one in September of 2023 and he waited to tell me that he couldn't finish the work until April 2024 so I’m walking around without teeth and partial since!!!

Reviewed April 29, 2024

If you value your health, time, and money, please stay away from Western Dental! There is not a single aspect of the whole service of Western Dental which would deserve more than 0 stars. I find it amazing and so sad that a business with such service practices and attitude even exists...

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 19, 2024

I started getting suspicious after missing a free orthodontist evaluation, they basically harass you to reschedule it by calling multiple times and sending several emails. My actual dental appointment instead could only be scheduled for 2 months after calling. When I got there on time and saw the multitude of people waiting I was told that the waiting was of at least 1 hour so I just left. After reading all these reviews I’m so relieved I didn’t stay, looked sketchy, seems to be even sketchier.

Installation & SetupPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed April 12, 2024

Horrible service! I came at 1 pm for my appointment, waited until 4 pm and didn’t receive service! I was told that the managing doctor director came and was having a meeting with the doctors! Who has a meeting during regular working hours; with 10-15 patients waiting? Horrible and irresponsible staff and management! Wasted 3 hours of my time to not get any service! I wish I could sue them! I’m very angry!

Western Dental & Orthodontics author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Western Dental & Orthodontics began with a single location in Los Angeles more than 100 years ago. It now has more than 200 offices throughout Arizona, California, Nevada and Texas. The practices offer general dentistry services, orthodontics, dentures and dental implants.

• Options: In addition to dental services for the whole family, Western Dental offers dentures and dental implants. Dentists at each location can help patients decide which option is best for them.

• Free consultation: Patients interested in learning about which options might be suitable for them can contact Western Dental 24 hours a day by phone to schedule a free consultation.

• Schedule online: Both new and existing patients can schedule an appointment online without needing to call their local Western Dental office.

• Financing: Western Dental & Orthodontics offers financing directly to patients so they don’t have to use credit cards or other outside financing. Even those with poor credit histories may qualify for financing.

• Insurance: Patients can see a complete list of accepted dental insurance plans on Western Dental’s website. Practices in California accept Denti-Cal, making them one of the largest Denti-Cal providers.

Western Dental & Orthodontics Company Information