Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Danette,

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it! I am so happy to hear that you had such a great experience and you are feeling like you can enjoy life again! That is amazing. Congratulations on becoming debt free. Best wishes going forward!

Kasia Augustine

Quality Assurance Specialist

Original review: July 24, 2016

About three years ago, I was hysterical with my debt because I paid for my daughter's beauty school and then the interest rate went up on the card that I used. It was $300 a month interest and I was making $200 a month payment, so I couldn't make $500 a month in total. I read about GreenPath in a magazine and I called them. I couldn't stop crying and their guy Maurice calmed me down and told me they were going to get me out of that debt. They helped me from that day forward.

I told them how much I made and they lowered my interest rate that same day. They called the credit card company, got me on a payment plan and it was awesome. All their representatives were the best. Every time I had a question, I got a different one who helped me. Now I'm done and I'm debt-free. This month, I'll be able to see the difference. I'll be $500 a month richer because I paid the debt off last month. I'll be able to enjoy life and I won't be worrying about it. I love GreenPath.

I was referred to GreenPath and my initial contact with them was to find out what they could do to help me catch up on my obligations on a credit card balance. I had a bunch of questions which they answered and they made sure that I understood the answer. Their representatives went above and beyond consistently. GreenPath was a nice solution to a serious problem that was causing me some worries. They have been able to close out my accounts and the cost of the program is very equitable. My experience with them was very good. We got things taken care of. I’d be glad to vouch for the quality of the job that they do.

I had credit concerns and Clark Howard recommended GreenPath. I had read the work, too. The enrollment process was very easy. Their representative was always very helpful through the years. Everything went well and they were able to resolve the issues that I was going through.

I lost my job. So, I was trying to consolidate things to make it easier to pay off. Everything was smooth during the enrollment process with GreenPath. I had two loans that were consolidated together and when I paid off the first one earlier, I missed the information in my email that I needed to follow up with the company to make sure that there was no money left over. I ended up getting sent to collections for $5 or something so it was a pain to deal with. They got taken care of and that finished up two months ago. The second one was paid off and so now, I'm all done.

There should have been a more direct communication and guidance on how to prevent a minor fee throwing everything for a loop. Other than that, everything was exactly what I expected and GreenPath was easy to work with. Also, the cost has helped me. I was willing to pay the cost to make sure that I wasn’t paying interest and to get a low rate so it was totally worth it. It was great to be able to pay off a large chunk of debt in a short period of time.

My son was getting married and I had kind of maxed on some of my lines of credits. GreenPath Services was a referral from Bank of America so we contacted them. I spoke with Patty several times and she was extremely thorough. She took the information, formulated a plan, and went to the credit card companies and made a proposal to them. All but Capital One went along with it. I told Capital One to take the program or they won't get any money at all. I'd had 36 years of not a single late from 1976 to 2009 and I was getting all these crappy calls on Saturday and Sunday. My wife just couldn’t stand the phone calls. We came to a conclusion and we made those payments for 60 months and I just paid everything off, all $72,000, in August to September 1.

GreenPath lowered my stress. We were different people within three months because everybody got into the system and they just took the money out of our checking account around the first or second and made payments to the creditors. Their literature in contract was very fair. Their service is at a reasonable price and everybody was always cheerful in their emails. GreenPath took me out of a loony bin potential just to have a place to live. It brought my life back. Although I had no money, I got rid of all those nonsense calls.

We had credit card debt and GreenPath worked with our credit union, so there were no extra fees. They have an office not far from our home, and we met with a very knowledgeable young woman who explained the whole thing to us and put us on the debt management program. Their reps were very responsive and equally knowledgeable. When we had questions, they usually they knew the answer and if they didn't, they'd find it then email or call us back.

Also, sometimes we have to skip a payment if we have other financial liabilities in a month and they were really good about it. The representatives had to turn in our statements and we could take a picture of it and send it via email. It's very comfortable working with them and no matter who we talked to, they could look at our account and figure out what was needed and what we needed to do. They were very helpful in setting up a plan, contacting the companies we owed money to, worked out arrangements, sent payments in a timely manner and worked us through the program until completion. They got us debt-free outside of our home and we recommend them all the time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreenPath Financial Wellness?

I had a lot of credit card debt that I was feeling drowned by financially. I had never really looked into credit consolidation before but in New York City where I work, I kept finding these city buses and seeing this GreenPath commercial. The ads would come up in front of me and I thought this may be an answer to my prayer and that I should look into this company. I saw online it seemed like a good and reputable company so I took a chance with them because I knew that I needed to do something to keep up with payments as soon as possible.

When I got GreenPath’s credit consolidation and credit card, the enrollment process was fairly straightforward and simple. I gave them crucial information about the accounts such as account numbers and balances. The information was difficult to find and a little time-consuming but I had quite a few credit cards that needed to be consolidated at the time. The program helped me to simplify my life by getting my credit card payments all consolidated into one payment, versus seven or eight other separate payments all throughout the month. They helped me by lowering my interest rate on a lot of them, and there were one or two credit cards where the interest went down significantly. Some interest rates even went down to zero percent, so in the end, it saved me a lot of money in interest payment and late fees.

I spoke to a few different people over the course of the six years that I have been in the program. Everybody was very professional, compassionate and understanding. They had great customer service goals and I felt very comfortable working with the reps. They gathered all the different balances, rolled them into one and then added in the monthly service fee. They would collect payments via direct deposit from my bank account bi-weekly when I get my salary. I didn't have to think about it, call or go online. It would just happen automatically which was good.

I had two or three more credit cards that needed to get enrolled in the payment plans before I finished. So, it added an extra two years to the length of time for me. In order for me to finish within three years, what they did was increase the amount that I was going to pay a little bit more. At this point in time, I'm feeling more confident so I have a better handle on my finances overall and I'm pleased with the end result. My credit score is in the 700 right now, but it took me a long time to get here. I got married and had children, my credit was mounting up and everything went down the drain. Luckily now I'm back in a more solid place. I learned from my mistakes.

GreenPath worked and I would definitely recommend it to friends because it’s a place that will give reliable credit consolidation. You just tell them what level of enrollment you want to have with them. They also offer seminars, classes and online informational tips. I've been on the website and read some of those newsletters and informational tips. I have even recommended it to my grandmother who was having the same situation as I was about a year or two ago. So far, she seems to have a pretty positive experience with them as well. Overall, GreenPath was a very helpful experience and I'm really glad I did it.

I lost my job, then I was out of work for eight months. I’m a nurse and a healthcare provider with lots of experience and with an MBA, but I couldn’t find a job. I was in a mess. I couldn’t pay my house note. But I refused to go bankrupt and that was my next option. I was way in debt with my credit cards and I was searching for debt reduction companies. I found GreenPath Financial Wellness and I liked what I saw. They were very easy to work with and had good, counseling-type folk who were very friendly and nonjudgmental. I worked with one person, Katherine, in the beginning. She was extremely confident and very good to work with. But since GreenPath spread their officers, I worked with whoever I could get.

GreenPath communicated and negotiated with the different credit card companies and debtors, and they calculated a certain amount for me to pay each month. They did everything to make it possible for me to afford the payment and get it done. I’ve been paying $1,476 every month for five years and I’ve paid off almost $90,000 of my credit card debt, so I’m completely finished with the program. I’ve pulled myself out of a hole at 62 years old. The cost of the program is minimal and well worth it in relation to the quality of service I received. I like that they send out regular educational pieces which are nice to get. They're constantly keeping in touch and that’s a good thing. I've already recommended GreenPath to a friend.

Hi Patricia,

Thank you for the positive feedback. Congratulations on paying off your debts! Thank you for sharing your story. I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with everyone you spoke to at GreenPath. Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future, we are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: July 10, 2017

I was feeling overwhelmed with what I let myself get into so, I wanted to get my debts paid off and breathe free again. Seventh Ave gave me GreenPath's number and they were the first ones that I called. Enrolling was fairly easy. I explained my situation, they accepted me and we went from there. They did all the work, contacted the different companies that I had an account with and settle on a certain amount each month. From my social security, I withdrew or had so much set aside that they would automatically withdraw at the 3rd of the month or whenever their collection was. Then, they would disperse the different amounts to the different companies the best way.

There were moments that some of the months were kind of tight. During this two and a half years, my son has been deemed disabled to work and he's been trying to get social security disability. He's been denied eight times and I've tried to help him out in the best way I can. The housing that we live in has lowered his rent down to $50 a month and I pay that which would stretch my living on social security income. But it worked out well.

GreenPath people were kind, considerate, and left me with a good feeling about what I was doing and we're meeting our goal. Also, I was very comfortable working with their reps. I was very pleased and completely satisfied with them. They were very good to me and that means a lot when you can express something and somebody has feeling and compassion for what you've gone through even though I over did. They gave me peace of mind to know that it would take a little bit but eventually, I would see the light at the end of the tunnel. I had nothing but good service and it gave me relief that I finally got it all paid off.

Hi Julia,

Thank you for the positive feedback and recommendations. Congratulations on finishing the program! I'm glad to hear that the process was easy for you. Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future!

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: June 28, 2017

I like GreenPath Financial Wellness. I had lots of credit cards to pay. So I called GreenPath and they answered all my question and I now understand that it is a better way to pay my credit cards. Enrolling for it was easy. The program helped me a lot because it lowered my interest rate and that give me the opportunity that I can pay with the money that I have every month. Every time I called, the representative I talked to has been very nice. They're professional. I am now finished with the program and I have recommended them to some friends. GreenPath can help you to resolve your credit card problems.

Hi Joan,

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear that everything worked out fine. Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future! We are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: June 26, 2017

My husband and I had been with GreenPath many years ago and when he passed away I incurred too much debt and I wanted to get out. I had no problems with the people I spoke with at GreenPath and everything worked out fine.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the positive feedback and recommendations. Congratulations on paying off your debts! We are happy to hear that the process over the phone was easy for you. Thank you for sharing your story. Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future!

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: June 23, 2017

GreenPath was a great company. I really loved them. My credit card debt was pretty high. We didn't know who to call and a lady gave us GreenPath and said that they could help us a lot better than any other company. She told me that her husband had it and they helped him. So, we called them, and I thought enrolling for it was going to be difficult but it wasn't. They did it over the phone, I gave them all the information and all the people that I owed money to. Then they sent me a copy of everything and I signed it. They set up a budget for us and helped us a great deal. They did everything that they could for me. All I did was check in every once in a while, and when they gave me a call about a certain thing we talked about it.

I’ve had 5 representatives and they were all nice. I was scared and nervous at first but they calmed me down. I felt very comfortable working with them. It took four years to get out of debt but it was worth every penny. My payments come out of the bank automatically. We set it up in a way where they would come in and take the money and then they'd pay off for their service plus paying off the bills and I lived on the rest of it for four years. They were good and every time I call them they were very nice. They paid all my credit cards and got my interest down a lot. They were really good at that. Working with them has taught me how to live out of a budget, save money and forget about credit cards. When you move from one place to another and you're trying to get everything together you use a lot of credit cards and that got us into debt and that will never happen again. I recommend GreenPath all the time to people when they have a problem.

Hi Tina,

Thank you for the positive feedback and recommendations. Congratulations on paying off your debt! Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: June 16, 2017

Somebody told me about GreenPath then I called and I talked to a lady who was very nice and worked with me. They worked with me for three years and we got that totally done even when I had trouble with the initial payment. Also, they worked with me via lower payment and they were emphatic. We're getting out of debt and it's a very fair price. It’s a great program for anybody that needs help and I used to tell people that if they have problems to give them a call.

Hi Roberta,

Thank you for the positive feedback. Congratulations on being debt free! Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future! We are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: June 10, 2017

I got behind a month on my credit card payments. I was trying to make a partial payment to one of the credit card companies and they gave me the number to GreenPath. It’s a very easy enrollment process with GreenPath. They were all very helpful and nice. They answered all my questions and if I didn’t have a question and they felt there was something that I should know, they informed me of it. The cost was nominal and they made sure I had enough to live on and pay my normal bills. They took a lot of money and paid my credit cards off. I don’t have any credit cards anymore and I know now that I can't get into cards. I cannot handle one and I cannot keep ahead of them because I was making minimum payments every month and that’s where I got in trouble. Customer support contacted me a couple of times to see if I need any help or to inform me that they’re there if I do need help.

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy to hear that everything went smooth for you. Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future! We are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: June 8, 2017

I’ve been in contact with GreenPath for the last 10 years for two rounds of consolidation. The first situation was 10 years ago. I married, got divorced and moved. The last one was this year because I got sick. Even if there was a situation because I got sick, they were able to hold some things a few months out and then they were able to get it back up. You pay a little bit more to take care of it. Their reps are very responsive whether by phone call or email. It was nothing but smooth every time or any time something needed to be changed. The quality of service was excellent. Cost-wise, for what they did, it was worth it and very reasonable. Working with them definitely got me to a better place each time. Now I don't have any debt.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to get ahead of my payday loans and my bank referred GreenPath to me. The enrollment process was easy and it worked out well. The representative was very informative. He answered questions right away, explained how everything was going to work and he was very thorough. I was on the phone with him the first time for three hours to get everything set up. The payment plan was affordable and if there was an issue where I couldn’t do it, all I had to do was call them and they made arrangements for me to follow it with my next payment. Working with GreenPath has made a big issue into a small one. The experience was simple and easy.

There was an issue I had because they took it out of my check every two weeks. One two-week period, it would come out on the day that we always paid, and then the following two weeks, it always came out the day before. They said it was because they were going by a calendar period and not specific dates. But all I had to do was call them and they refunded me the fees that my bank charged me for it. But there was a couple of times where the money wasn’t there because I hadn't gotten paid yet. They tried to take it out and my bank charged me a fee, but they corrected it very quick as soon as I called. Other than that, it was fine.

Hi Kylie,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that Icon Credit Union recommended GreenPath to you. We also really appreciate your recommendations to co-workers! Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future! We are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: May 31, 2017

I was drowning in at least 12 to 15 different bills each month and I couldn’t get it all straight. I had a bank account through Icon Credit Union and they gave me GreenPath's information. I enrolled in their debt management program and once I submitted all my paperwork for them, they set up an automatic withdrawal from my account for an amount that we both agreed upon to make all my creditors happy. I worked with them for more than five years and they would always email me and let me know if I had paid off a debt. Then they would use that extra money that I was done paying towards another debt that I had to increase the monthly payment.

Everyone at GreenPath was really friendly and helpful. They were always great to get back with me. It was an awesome experience and I never had any complaints. I am done working with GreenPath and the cost was worth it. The biggest part about the debt management program with GreenPath was that they made it so easy for me. I gave them all the information and they made all the calls. All I had to do was provide the money. I’m pretty much debt-free now. I have a student loan, but it’s the only one that I have left so I’m paying them straight out. I would recommend GreenPath to anyone and have recommended them to a couple of my past co-workers. If I need to use them in the future, I definitely would.

Hi Tami,

Thank you for the positive feedback and for the recommendation. Congratulations on being debt free! Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future! We are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: May 8, 2017

GreenPath negotiated for a lower interest rate for my credit cards and then provided debt repayment service. I went to their office in our town and they took all of my information in. They were all very helpful and always answered my questions in a pretty straightforward manner. I was very comfortable working with them. They explained the program to me and gave me all the literature that I needed. Their customer support is very good. I also got emails about different tips.

The cost of the service was very reasonable and it was definitely worth it. Had I stayed on the path that I was on, I would have paid way more than the $50 a month and interest charges. There were never any extra charges so everything was paid back through GreenPath pretty efficiently. I was committed to getting out from under the credit card debt and GreenPath helped to make it possible for me. Everything was done in a timely manner and went very smoothly from start to finish. I'm all finished with the program and I have no more credit card debt. I would encourage a friend who would me about GreenPath to get started right away in any way they might be able to or at least to look into it.

Hi Timothy,

Congratulations on being debt free! Thank you for the strong recommendation of GreenPath. We are happy to hear about your positive experience with our programs. Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future! We are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: May 6, 2017

I sought GreenPath's services on a mortgage issue that I had several years ago. I was trying to make up two payments in one month, and I couldn't catch up on that 1 month. Chase referred me to GreenPath because they said there was some educational programming that I could go through. Chase had a mortgage release program and that was part of the awesome training that I went through. That's how I initially got started with GreenPath.

It was an easy enrollment process. They coordinated and made all the contacts with Chase. If I needed to be on the line, we do a conference call, where I was on the line with Chase and whoever I needed to be with. They were excellent. They charged about $20 a month. I could manage that, which I thought was very reasonable.

I have expanded from just getting the mortgage in line and taken care of. I had some other debts that were in collections, and we moved forward with managing those accounts to make sure that payment arrangements were made. I didn't have to worry about getting any phone calls from debt collection agencies, email notifications, or any kind of legal action.

However, there was one little glitch, but I don't think that it had anything to do with GreenPath. There was one account that was being handled by a law firm that tried to do a garnishment, but they didn't have all the information that GreenPath had. I don't know if GreenPath actually contacted whoever was in that particular unit within that law office. I had an attorney for this issue, and between the law firm and GreenPath, the issue was definitely resolved.

After working with GreenPath, I now know a whole lot more strategies to use in management. I also know what to do, if I needed a loan or a refinance, which was what I was able to do. Because of GreenPath, I was able to do VA refinance in the last couple of months. I couldn't have done that without having someone else to help and make sure that all those other accounts were taken care of. Now my accounts have all been paid off, so I don't have anything in Collections. Basically, I just have a mortgage and a car now. It has worked out really well with GreenPath.

I needed to have somebody else there to jumpstart with me and then follow-through. Now I would get monthly statements every month. If there are any other concerns, I could always call them. They don't have me assigned to just one person, so any of the reps would make very extensive notes when they talk with me. Then, if I were to talk with somebody else later on, they could look at those notes that they have, and they would be up to speed, like if I had talked with the person that I had originally dealt with for that issue. They have all the information right in front of them that they can refer to. I would strongly recommend GreenPath. They actually did a great job for me.

Hi Gayle,

Thank you for the positive feedback and for the recommendation. Congratulations on completing the program and paying off your debt! You should be very proud of yourself. Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future! We are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: April 26, 2017

I wanted to pay off my debt and my son recommended GreenPath. The enrolment was all done over the phone and it was very simple. The reps were very good and very helpful. I call them and ask them about whatever question I had and I got very good answers. What impressed me the most was their friendliness, being down to earth and being understanding. They took a certain amount that I can handle out of my checking account every month and paid my bills. It went very smoothly and the cost was excellent. Now, I have completed the program and my debts were paid. I would recommend GreenPath.

Hi Melanie,

Thank you for your recommendations to your friends! We are happy to hear that you had an awesome experience with GreenPath. Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future! We are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: April 25, 2017

I was with GreenPath for about four years and working with them has been good. I had a bunch of credit card debts which I was never ever late on because I made good money. My work changed to where I wasn't going to be making enough. Before I got myself into trouble, I decided to seek out help. My husband and I did it before with another company so I was familiar with the process.

GreenPath helped me get all my information on all the card and what my debt was. I like to go over whatever I'm due so I can knock out my bill a lot faster. If I owe $1000 on my credit card, I like to pay $500 every month. What was helpful with the type of company like GreenPath is they talk to the creditor to get them to lower the interest rates. That's huge. More of the money that I'm putting towards my bill gets towards my bill. It was an awesome experience and I was very happy. I definitely would recommend GreenPath. And in fact, I have recommended GreenPath to a bunch of my friends because we did so well with not having a credit card.

Hi Rosa,

Thank you for the positive feedback and for recommending others to GreenPath. Congratulations on paying off your debt! Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future! We are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: April 24, 2017

I was going through a hardship and was trying to consolidate all my credit cards. Then I got an email from where I work from the Credit Union. And so, I felt more comfortable using GreenPath than any of the other sources that are out there. I had an interview with them and provided them with my financials, my budget, and answered questions relating to my situation. The rep who I worked with was always very helpful. GreenPath offered a program where I paid off all my cards. They withdrew one payment every two weeks to pay off my credit card debt and I finished the program prior to the date we had. They were always able to answer my questions. And they always ask how they could further assist me. They have good customer support and GreenPath helped me get relief of paying off and paying on those high-interest credit cards and eliminating those debts. I've already recommended a few people to GreenPath.

Hi Shane,

Thank you for the feedback. Congratulations on paying off your credit card debt! Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future! We are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: April 23, 2017

My credit card debt led me to seek GreenPath's services. They contacted the credit card company, set up payments and made sure I could get the debt paid off in five years. I called their reps, found out what steps I had to make, they told me what to do and when my last payment would be. We set it up for the same amount of payment every month. They worked with me on setting up a manageable one. And then one month when I had some stuff come up and couldn't make it, they worked with me to miss that one payment but adjust and still take care of stuff. They adjusted it to what my final payment would be and then told me to make sure I check my next balance on the credit card because there would be some extra interest, which was 84 cents.

It took care of making me not to have to worry about the interest that would continue to build up and the late payments and the bad credit. It became a normal bill I had and they took the money out of my account right after I got paid. When I initially enrolled in it, I wasn't aware of how much I was paying them each month. Obviously, they make money off of it as well for doing that stuff. I wish I would have known more of their process so I could have compared with other companies. In the initial stages, I was in a hurry to accept any type of help. I also didn't find the online statements very helpful then. That would just say, "This is what we took out each month." It was just seeing how much time remaining I'd have.

But I felt very comfortable dealing with the representatives. I was happy with them. When I would call the company, their reps were all very helpful and worked with me. I didn't have to stress about it on my own all the time and they were monitoring it in making sure progress was being made. Also, I never felt judged or embarrassed in dealing with them even though it's always embarrassing coming in and set that up. Now, my credit card’s completely paid off and then they just sent me a reminder to get my credit checked in six months. Working with GreenPath helped me manage with the debt I got into and be able to make a plan to get out of it. I budget much better now. It was a beneficial experience.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We really appreciate your recommendation to friends and are happy that the experience was easy for you! Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future! We are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: April 22, 2017

I got myself in trouble and was overwhelmed with bills. GreenPath consolidated everything and I paid $60 a month. They divided it up with all the creditors and paid them all for me. Working with GreenPath was extremely easy. They handled it all and there was no effort on my part. I'd tell a friend who is looking into debt solutions to get in touch with GreenPath. The service is perfect the way it is. It's worth every penny.

Hi Brianna,

Thank you for the positive feedback. Congratulations on paying off your debts!Please give us a call when you are ready to look into those additional items. We are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: April 5, 2017

GreenPath is a program that the company I work for offers. We were trying to pay off a debt to clean up my credit score. We got two things that were hitting my credit and we got that paid off. Everybody there was very helpful and working with them was very insightful because they explained a lot of things that would help improve credit going forward. I'm pretty sure there are a couple of other things that I need to clear up on my credit score which I'll reach back out to them when it comes time to that.

Hi Amr,

Thank you for the positive feedback. Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future! We are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: April 3, 2017

I contacted Bank of America to ask them for advice and they said that one of the companies that they work with is GreenPath. At the very beginning, we talked about setting up a budget and how much and how the monthly payments would work into that budget and it was very helpful. It was a good experience overall.

Dear Mr. Williams,

I want to sincerely thank you for contacting us regarding your complaints. Our clients should not feel the way you are describing and I can assure you we are looking into any and every error we may have made in this situation so we can rectify for you and also be sure no other client feels this way. We really do appreciate every opportunity to improve. I will be in contact with you today. Sincerely, Colleen Dillon Quality Assurance Manager

Original review: March 28, 2017

I am having a real hard time understanding why my other card posted on the 22 and this one on the 27th. They are both to the same creditor and are done electronically. I would really like to be able to speak someone with some authority to call me because your program SUCKS!!! I was not late on either Cap 1 account and after being enrolled in this crap program I am 4X 30 on both accounts and you continue to miss payments.

They tell you that they are accredited and when you call with an issue they try to tell you that you were the one that wound up in this situation. I paid my accounts far better than this crappy program and they were recommended by my credit union to help me because I lost my job and had to pay child support as a priority vs. creditors.

I had a 660 credit score prior to entering this program, with collections on my credit after a BK in 2012. Now 7 months after being in their program I am barely teetering around 500 on 2 bureaus and have not missed a single payment with them and pay 6 other accounts outside of their program perfectly. Unless you are facing jail or being foreclosed on I would never recommend this Joke of a program.

Hi James,

Thank you for the positive feedback and recommendation. Congratulations on paying off your debts! Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future!

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: March 22, 2017

We were trying to get our APR down on our credit cards and our credit union chose GreenPath. They're excellent and answered all our questions. They were able to pay off our credit cards and we're satisfied with the company. They've done a great job. We recommend GreenPath.

Hi Nancy,

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: March 21, 2017

I searched for debt management companies and GreenPath came up first. They told me how they were going to do it in writing and in our conversations. So, I understood what was happening and that was really nice. They took the time to make sure I understood. They were able to lower my interest rates on some of my debts but there were some that they weren't. They did what they could and they were really consistent in how they handled everything. They were good communicators and it went really smoothly. We wrapped it up real neatly two months ago.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy that GreenPath's services met your needs. Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals! We are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: March 18, 2017

I got GreenPath for my debt consolidation. Their people were pretty helpful and personable. They tried to assess the needs that I have with their services to make sure that they gave me the right information. They reached out to me whenever there was a problem so it was really nice. They were able to lower my interest rates with the credit card companies and then the payments and locked those terms in.

Hi Chad,

Thank you for the positive feedback. I'm happy to hear that working with GreenPath took stress off of you. Please let us know if there is any assistance you need with your financial goals in the future! We are here to help.

Have a wonderful day!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

My wife used GreenPath in the past and I got to know about the company through her. I ended up availing of their debt management services. The first walk-through to determine if I needed the help was great and there were touch points every now and then. Once I got started, it was good and after that, it was on auto-pilot. The contact pay off early but that went all smoothly. I also always knew that I could contact them if I had any questions.

Working with GreenPath has definitely taken the stress out of the situation. You know that you are able to accomplish something so that helped tremendously and it got me up on the disciplined path too. Locking in and automatically withdrawing on a weekly basis definitely benefitted me and that became a routine. They were able to make the interest rate manageable for me too. It was good all around. I was tremendously pleased with the service, what it did for me and how it helped me and my family out. It was a great experience.

GreenPath Financial Wellness Company Profile