2. Finance
  3. Credit Counseling
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.76/5

GreenPath Financial Wellness is a nonprofit that offers debt relief services, including counseling and debt management plans. It provides customized financial wellness support and nonprofit guidance at a speed that works for you.

GreenPath Financial Wellness Call Now Toll Free (844) 211-1189
Call Now Toll Free

GreenPath Financial Wellness Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreenPath Financial Wellness?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreenPath Financial Wellness?

Original review: Nov. 28, 2020

The process at GreenPath was good & easy. I downloaded their app, so that helped. Whenever they schedule a payment plan, I would get reminded. The reps were nice and helpful too. They knew what they were talking about and they seemed to always have an answer for me. They cleared my debt and I plan on using them again for another bill that I have that I'm gonna clear. I’m very satisfied and I would recommend GreenPath to friends and family.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2020

I was happy with GreenPath. They didn't bug you. They took the payment out. It was getting close to the end that I did need to cut the money down because I went back to my condo in Florida, and they cooperated with me and cut it down since I only had a year left and that really helped. But then, at the end here, I had to call and see how far I was and one of my plans got paid twice. So, they paid me back. It was a good plan. It was hard at first with that amount of money, but I felt very good as I knew it was getting paid down, and now that it's paid off, it gave me some peace of mind. It prevented me from charging and had me change my habits. Everybody was friendly too.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

I was at a point where I couldn't even borrow against my mortgage to pay my debt. With Greenpath, I paid my debt off and it gave me so much relief during a pandemic to be able to say that I am no longer in credit card debt. That was the most amazing feeling. It was just reorganizing my debt so I was not having to just pay off portions. My credit is more important than almost anything. To my divorce, I had none. Now my credit is building up again.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2020

A friend had told us about Greenpath, so we decided to call. They were great, told us how long it would take to pay off debt. We worked out a payment for each month. The payment were small, barely noticed it was being taken out of our bank. Thanks, Greenpath!!

Hi Fil,

Thank you for taking time to provide a review and extend a thank you to your friend who referred you! We know that paying down debt is not easy and you did it!

Happy Holidays!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

Very satisfied and pleased with the Greenpath program. They worked with me when I needed to back off a month or two due to unforeseen medical issues and my income was temporarily reduced. Explained things clearly and answered any questions I had. Would absolutely recommend the program to others.

Hi Tracy,

I am so glad to hear you were very satisfied! We certainly understand unforeseen concerns will come up and we try our best to provide options.

Congratulations to you and we wish you all the best.

Compliance Department

Original review: Nov. 7, 2020

Greenpath did an excellent job negotiating with my creditors to get me through a difficult time. They were kind, compassionate and helpful. I never felt judged and they were always professional and attentive to my needs. I would highly recommend them.

Hi Lori!

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am so glad to hear you felt our staff were kind and you did not feel judged. Finances can be so overwhelming and we are here to help!

Wishing you all the best!

Compliance Department

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I am very pleased with my experience and ALL of my debt being handled by GreenPath. It was a huge relief lifted off my shoulders when I received the final letter stating my debt was paid in full! I work for a company that takes credit very seriously so, when interviewing new candidates with credit issues I always refer them to Greenpath using my personal experience to motivate them to reach out and just give Greenpath a chance. Thank you so very much!

Hi Michelle,

Congratulations to you, you did it! Thank you for referring others to us - we appreciate that! We truly want to help others reach their financial goals. We wish you all the best!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

Greenpath has changed my entire life and I am now headed in a positive healthy direction. I was in significant debt (all credit cards), had tried to get out many times by applying the usual strategies (transfer to 0% interest cards etc) but it was very difficult. Greenpath staff helped me with absolute empathic determination to truly help me end this horrible cycle. It took 5 years and though hard at first, I learned to live in with more consciousness about better financial choices and to live 100% WITHOUT credit cards (yes you CAN). I will never own one again. I am humbly grateful to Greenpath for their ongoing support and guidance. I hope they can help so many Americans in the same situation right now.

Hi Cele,

Thank you for leaving us a review! I love that you were met with empathy. There is so much judgement regarding debt and credit and we want to be a safe space for our clients. You did all the hard work and we provide the framework for your success.

Congrats to you!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

The staff was happy to work with me and remains calm as I fret about how to tackle matters. They are in the long haul with me and I am grateful. They are one I would recommend and would gladly have them work with me on the student loans next. Greenpath made this as painless as possible, yet conquering the mountain.

Hi Terri,

I am so happy we provided the support you needed when faced with uncertainty and stress that finances may bring. You are not alone in that regard. We can certainly discuss student loan concerns with you. Please give us a call when you are ready.

We wish you the best!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

Green Path was excellent from beginning to end of helping me with a budget to help pay off over 40,000 in credit card debt. I was able to do it in just four years. I would recommend this service to anyone carrying large debt.

Hi Laura,

Paying off $40,000 in four years is incredible and not easy! We provided the framework and you did all the heavy lifting. Thank you for referring others to us! Congrats and we wish you all the best!

GreenPath Financial Wellness Company Information