2. Finance
  3. Credit Counseling

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.85/5

GreenPath Financial Wellness is a nonprofit that offers debt relief services, including counseling and debt management plans. It provides customized financial wellness support and nonprofit guidance at a speed that works for you.

GreenPath Financial Wellness Call Now Toll Free (844) 211-1189
Call Now Toll Free

GreenPath Financial Wellness Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreenPath Financial Wellness?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreenPath Financial Wellness?

Original review: April 10, 2021

GreenPath was super helpful in getting our family out of debt! Always had knowledgeable people on the phone and chat. I'd recommend the program to everyone trying to get out of debt! I was thoroughly satisfied with the guidance and customer service we received!

Original review: April 10, 2021

Helped me tremendously. I can’t even explain it! My first CC ended up being my worst and such a young age! So thank you very much! Affordable monthly payment. No hassle with the CC company. Great APR. Automatically came out of account so I didn’t worry about a missed payment schedule. Always received an account summary.

Original review: April 10, 2021

I am thrilled with the experience I had with Greenpath. I wouldn’t have been able to pay off my debt without them! Everyone I spoke to was very nice and helpful any time I called for any reason. They were clear and I felt I could trust them.

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for GreenPath. I am so happy to hear the staff were able to provide the assistance you were looking for when you called. Congratulations to you!

-Linda Murphy

Original review: April 3, 2021

They told me what they can do, what the program was all about, and how it worked. It sounded like what I was looking for and it turned out that it was. Their communication with the creditors wasn't always the best towards the end about exactly what was owed. But I think that was more the creditor and with the number of clients, which may be too much to keep up on individually.

Hi James,

Thank you for leaving a review of GreenPath. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations toward the end of your program. I will review your file regarding communication with creditors during the end of your program. It is important to us to ensure we serviced your account correctly.

Congratulations and we wish you all the best!

GreenPath Compliance Department

Original review: March 17, 2021

I am so glad we contacted GreenPath for assistance in becoming debt free! They were so helpful and understanding. They made the process simple. I would recommend them to anyone who wants to pay off their debt and feel financial freedom!

Hi Mindi,

Thank you for leaving a review of GreenPath. We are so glad you contacted us and we were able to help you. We created the plan and you did all the hard work! Congratulations and best wishes to you!

GreenPath Financial Wellness

Original review: March 15, 2021

I am very happy with Greenpath's customer service. Every time I needed to call in, or message someone online there was someone available to answer with a smile quickly and effectively. I did not feel rushed or pressured to do things a certain way. I was able to modify my payment plan several times and ended up paying earlier than expected. Thanks!!!

Hi Deili,

We are excited to hear you were greeted with staff who were able to answer all of your questions with a smile! We know calling in can be overwhelming. Congratulations on your accomplishment and we wish you all the best!

-Linda Murphy

Original review: March 14, 2021

I signed up with Greenpath to manage credit card debt and was grateful for the low interest rates they were able to negotiate with the banks. My debts have been paid down efficiently. I’m less inclined to panic or make sudden decisions about debt, and I learned how to think things through. Money management wasn’t always my strong suit. I wish I had reached this level of confidence and ability earlier in my life, but I’m happy to be here. You have to learn from your mistakes, and Greenpath makes that possible. I often recommend Greenpath to others and I thank the friend who sent me to Greenpath in 2010.

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for providing a review of us! We are so happy to hear you've been able to repay your debt in full and feeling more confident with regards to money management. So many are like you, we have to learn from mistakes. You stuck to your plan and you accomplished your goals! Please thank your friend on behalf of us!

All the best,

Original review: March 13, 2021

Working with Greenpath gave me back my life. From my first phone call through my final payment, GP reps exceeded my expectations every single time. Their knowledge, kindness, empathy, advice and action was outstanding. I paid off about $60K in debt over the course of 5+ years. I was fortunate that I never missed a payment and what seemed like an impossible feat became reality. When I came to GP, I had amassed a great deal of credit card debt; I wasn't late but I was only making minimum payments - I would have never been able to pay off those debts without GP's advocacy and service.

Hi Teri!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review of GreenPath. We know repaying debt is not easy and I am so happy to hear our staff offered the right support to you when contacting us. Congratulations to you and we wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Original review: March 13, 2021

GreenPath helped me so much. They helped collect my financial burdens after my divorce. They were able to contact banks and credit services I didn’t have access to, and constructed a plan that worked for everyone. I recommend GreenPath to everyone.

Hi Terren,

Thank you for leaving a review of GreenPath. I am happy to hear our plan worked well for you. Thank you for referring others to us, we are passionate about helping clients achieve their financial goals!

All the best,

Original review: March 13, 2021

Using Green Path has genuinely been one of the best decisions I've ever made for my future. As a young college student and not aware of how important credit was, I found myself in a lot of debt and thanks to Green Path I have been able to get rid of that debt and focus on saving towards my future goals. I am extremely happy with this service and will continue to recommend it to anyone that finds themselves in the predicament that I was in.

Hi Lizbeth!

Thank you for leaving a review of GreenPath. You are not alone, so many other college students find themselves utilizing credit cards. We are so glad you called us and you are debt free and able to save now! You did all the hard work! Congratulations and we wish you all the best!

GreenPath Financial Wellness Company Information