2. Finance
  3. Credit Counseling
Accredited Partner

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.88/5

GreenPath is a national nonprofit that supports people’s lifelong financial wellness. We have nearly 60 years of experience in guiding people through financial crisis, and we’re expanding to deliver a full spectrum of people-centered resources and tools for every step of the journey. Our financial experts help people, across the United States, ease financial stress, save for the future, make informed financial decisions, and achieve their financial goals.

Everyone deserves the chance to pursue their dreams. We empower people to make healthy financial choices that support their goals.

View More View More
GreenPath Financial Wellness(844) 211-1189

GreenPath Financial Wellness Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 14, 2020

This program enabled me to attain my goals, helped me to save extra cash. It thought me how maintain a sense of control and responsibility with my credit.

I liked the GreenPath reached out from time to time to ensure how I was doing.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

GreenPath Financial was really good about making sure that the payment plan was something that we could do. And we had times when we had extra money and the best idea to do with that was to pay. I really like them. They were always friendly. However, I had one girl who didn’t wanna be there one day and was really grumpy. I texted them and I seemed to have hit a nerve. They apologized and had me talk to somebody else and that was the end of it. I never had anybody like that again. I liked that if you called, you get an answer back. They were very good about calling back and talking us through stuff. When they’d get small debts paid off, they'd send a text to let us know. They paid our bills for us so we could get out of debt. We would’ve been paid off this year, but we paid everything off early this January. They were fantastic and we really enjoyed working with them.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

GreenPath helped me as well as my daughter to get our lives back on track. We are so thankful that there are services like this to help consumers to pay off debts and learn how to manage their finances better. Now that I have gotten a taste of financial freedom I'm going to cherish it. Way to go GreenPath!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

At first I thought I made a mistake because there is a little time to get the program working. Because I was in debt I was nervous. The agents were very comforting and I never came across anyone that I felt did not know what they were doing. Once my creditors were on board and payments were being made and I could finally breath easy I knew this was a terrific program. I actually completed the program early because I added to the monthly payments when I can. I wish I would have tried this much earlier instead I used my house for a piggy bank which created the worst of problems. Today I rid myself of credit cards except one with little to no balance and it feels good... TY Greenpath! I have already referred a friend of mine to you.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Easy to work with any questions they helped you figure out the answers too. They helped call the credit companies to verify amount left on credit cards. You had a web site to help verify your info. Plus they had classes you can take if you want too. To help you better prepare yourself for the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreenPath Financial Wellness?

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

GreenPath helped me to plan and reach financial wellness and now I am debt free. Although it took 4.5 year working with GreenPath and creating a monthly budget, I was able to reach my goal. I would recommend GreenPath to anyone who wants financial freedom.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I was very satisfied overall with the customer service. Every time I had a question I was helped and guided throughout my experience paying my debt. They followed up with me every time an account was paid in full. I was sent emails to let me know in case they weren't able to talk to me.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

A co-worker that I worked with currently uses GreenPath and she said she had great luck with them. I tried and I went with the program for credit card. They were super helpful. I was in the program for three months and it was an awesome experience. GreenPath does a great job helping people and making them feel they can accomplish their goals by paying off their debts.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

Consumers Credit Union said they work with GreenPath for debt management since I talked to them about it. They referred me to GreenPath so I tried them. Their customer service was great. They were phenomenal. I really enjoyed working with them on taking my debt down. For the most part, I took away my credit card debt and the only debt I have left is the student debt. The payments were reasonable and I never missed a payment. Overall, it was a good experience and a good payment plan.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I would recommend GreenPath. Working with them took stress off of me. It was a smooth process from beginning to end and I'm glad I did it. GreenPath was recommended through my credit union. They provided me with debt consolidation and it worked out well. In three years, it was done. It consolidated some debt and made it easier to get done with the things that I was worried about. Their reps were right on top of everything. If I had questions, they would answer it. They were helpful.

GreenPath Financial Wellness response

Dear Jessica,

Many thanks to your credit union for referring you to us! And thanks to you for your review. One of my favorite things to read it that our team was on top of everything and helpful. Wishing you the very best of luck!

Sincerely,