2. Finance
  3. Credit Counseling

4.9/5 (101 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About GreenPath Financial Wellness

GreenPath Financial Wellness is a nonprofit that offers debt relief services, including counseling and debt management plans. It provides customized financial wellness support and nonprofit guidance at a speed that works for you.

GreenPath Financial Wellness Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreenPath Financial Wellness?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreenPath Financial Wellness?

Original review: Aug. 29, 2021

I am a single person and got into some credit card debt. I was getting nowhere fast. I contacted GreenPath through a recommendation from my sister. I was given a payment plan. I got a second job. I just hung in there. GreenPath was very prompt with any questions and gave advice when I asked. I would HIGHLY recommend GreenPath to anyone. I retired this past August. That would not have happened if not for GreenPath.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I used Green Path twice and both experiences were fantastic! They helped me budget and learn not to spend outside of the means. Everyone I talked to was friendly and it was easy to keep track of progress on the app. The only thing I wish they had was a way to schedule extra payments if you were able to on the app, but it was always just a phone call away.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I went through a divorce and found myself with all the Debt. I contacted Green-path. It was the best decision ever made. I finished the program and my credit is excellent and have no desire to get married….lol. Please don’t think that your credit will go down because my credit now is close to 800.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

It was so nice to feel like I actually had my bills under control and when I finished paying all of them off it felt like a huge accomplishment, I couldn't have done it without the help of GreenPath.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

Everything about the program is great. The rep was nice. They said that if I struggled, which I never had that problem, to let them know. Now that I'm finished with the program, I'm not having to worry that I had a bill I have to pay.

Hi Nichole,

Congratulations on becoming debt free! We know it is not an easy accomplishment and you did it! We wish you all the best!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

When I first reached out to Green Path I was at my wits' end. Our expenses were out of control, our mortgage was late and being sold to another lender. It was if the stars aligned as the Green Path rep was extremely patient and knowledgeable. After 3 years, with their help, we were able to get a handle on our expenses and are now debt free, except our mortgage which is up to date. Thank you for all your help.

Hi Rona,

I am so happy to hear you found us! When I read your review I can only imagine the never ending stress you were feeling. You accomplished a lot during your time with us. Congratulations and best wishes to you!

GreenPath Compliance Department

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

I have been with GreenPath for a few years and they’ve always been good through emailing and consistent about communicating and having that portal. So, the reliability has been great. When I initially signed up, they said what payments would be and how long it would take.

Hi Adrienne,

Thank you for leaving a review. I am glad to hear the portal has been helpful to you! We will continue to enhance the portal for future clients as well!

Congratulations and best wishes to you!

GreenPath Compliance Department

Original review: July 19, 2021

This company has not helped me lower my debt and in fact my debt has increased. Creditors are still charging interest. Very unhappy and would not recommend. I have followed barebones budget and have not added any credit. I have no credit cards, no savings and I am very anxious about my future.

Hi Lorie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of GreenPath, like you, we do not want your debt to increase. We understand that to repay all of your debt the budget may become very tight and create unwanted stress and anxiety. I see you have recently called us to discuss options for your program.

Regarding interest rates, concessions are granted based on creditor policy and upon reviewing your signed agreement, none of your creditors reduce to 0% APR.

With regards to creditors where the balance is increasing, we will give you a call to better understand which account(s) so that we can be sure your program is working as designed.

Please continue to contact us to discuss options you have with regards to your creditors. We are here for you.

GreenPath Compliance Department

Original review: July 8, 2021

Working with GreenPath made life better. The payment plan was perfect and I paid it off early. At first, things were a little rocky, but they managed to get it all straightened out on their half and it went well. I was impressed with the way the senior management got involved and got everything back on track from when I first signed up with the original person that did it because some of the stuff wasn't correct.

Hi Jimmy,

Thank you for leaving an honest review of your services with us. Unfortunately there are times when we make a mistake - and thank you for your patience when working to make it right. You were very committed to your DMP and you had amazing results. Congratulations on being debt free!

GreenPath Compliance Department

Original review: July 2, 2021

We came to an agreement about how much it would be when the month comes. Everything went well with GreenPath. With a couple of months, that was the best thing.

Hi Sonia,

We are so happy you liked our program. We created the plan and you did all the hard work. Congratulations and best wishes to you!

GreenPath Financial Wellness Company Information