2. Finance
  3. Credit Counseling
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.80/5

GreenPath is a national nonprofit that supports people’s lifelong financial wellness. We have nearly 60 years of experience in guiding people through financial crisis, and we’re expanding to deliver a full spectrum of people-centered resources and tools for every step of the journey. Our financial experts help people, across the United States, ease financial stress, save for the future, make informed financial decisions, and achieve their financial goals.

Everyone deserves the chance to pursue their dreams. We empower people to make healthy financial choices that support their goals.

View More View More
GreenPath Financial Wellness Call Now Toll Free (844) 211-1189
Call Now Toll Free

GreenPath Financial Wellness Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: May 5, 2020

We were in a world of hurt with our debt but Green Path helped us get it straightened around saved us a lot of money and took out a lot of worries. We appreciate their friendliness efficiency and how quickly it really helped us get out of debt.

Hi Kayleen,

Friendly and efficient, that is what we love to read! Without each other, customer service would not be a positive experience. We are glad to hear you are out of debt. You did the hard work, congratulations!

Compliance Department

Original review: May 2, 2020

I live in Madison, Wisconsin and the United Way has a central clearing house we called 2-1-1. I talked to a lady there. I needed some help with financial problems I was having and she referred me to GreenPath. They were very professional and right on target. They listened very carefully. I was with them for almost four years and I have only positive interaction with them on phone and online. I finished the program about a month ago. I had some extra money so I paid off the $390 on the final payment. I called them and told them that my account was done, and they closed it. They did everything just right. I thanked them over the years every time I called or when I had an interaction with them. I will always thank them for helping me get back on track.

Hi Donald,

We are so glad you called us. Often times we feel alone and not sure where to turn and we are grateful United Way referred you to us! We appreciate you thanking our staff for their help. They are passionate about helping others and words of kindness and appreciation go a long way!

Original review: May 1, 2020

Greenpath helped me get my credit cards paid off. They worked with the creditors on amount that I was able to pay them every 2 weeks. If you were not able to pay I would call them and explain my situation and they helped me with a plan.

Hi Stephanie,

Congratulations and thank you for your review. We know paying off debt is not easy and you did it! Congratulations and best wishes to you!

Original review: May 1, 2020

I found that Greenpath staff were very helpful and supportive. Financial matters are so personal and I never felt judged. I was able to get my finances back on track and move forward. What a relief! Thanks again greenpath!

Hi Gina,

Thank you for your review. You are right, financial matters are very personal and easily criticized by those around us. I am glad to read you felt the staff were supportive and helpful! We know paying off debt is not easy and you did it! Congratulations!

Original review: May 1, 2020

GreenPath got me out of 5 figure debt in less than 5 years without having to give up everything nonessential. It made me feel better about myself as a responsible adult and everyone I talked to only supported and cheered me on. I recommend Greenpath to anyone struggling with debt. Anyone. Everyone.

Hi Sheetom,

You did it! Paying off debt is not easy and I am glad to hear that you received support from those around you. We are grateful that you will refer others to us. We are here to support others in setting and reaching financial goals. Thank you for sharing your experience. Best wishes to you!

Compliance Department

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreenPath Financial Wellness?

Original review: May 1, 2020

Thank you for all your help. Your system worked great. The whole process went smoothly. All the staff answered my questions. Great service. I would highly recommend your company to friends and coworkers. It was so nice to have everything go as smoothly as it did. Topnotch company. Thank you so much for all your work.

Hi Timothy,

I am glad to hear the system and process went well for you. You did all the hard work of budgeting and prioritizing your program! Thank you for considering referring friends and coworkers. Thank you for sharing your experience. Best wishes to you!

Original review: May 1, 2020

I have paid off all my debt thanks to GreenPath! I honestly didn’t think I could do it but you guys talked me through it on the days I had doubt. Thank you for being so thoughtful and respectful each time I called and had concerns! The advice and help I got while on the program means the world to me, especially now with the pandemic of the Corona Virus. I’m out of work but I’m not overwhelmed with credit cards and other debt. It’s made this time of being off less stressful!. Thank you Greenpath!

Hi Eunice,

Congratulations! You didn’t think you could do it and you did! I will share with the staff how you felt upon calling in and speaking to an employee. Thank you for sharing your experience. Best wishes to you!

Original review: May 1, 2020

We were very pleased with working with GreenPath. If we ever had any issues or questions, I would chat with someone online and they were always very helpful. We are now all paid off and it's a wonderful feeling! Thank you for helping us achieve that goal!

Hi Mellissa,

Thank you for your review. We love hearing our chat support staff were helpful and answered any questions you had. Paying off credit card debt is not an easy accomplishment. Congratulations and best wishes to you!

Original review: May 1, 2020

I was extremely pleased with my experience with GreenPath. Their site kept me up to date on all transactions. Their customer service was very helpful and friendly. No problems with my creditors either. Payments were always made on time. I would recommend GreenPath to my family and friends.

Hi Dencie,

Thank you for your review. We love hearing our portal and staff provided the support you needed. We will continue to improve our portal as well! Thank you for considering referring your friends and family to GreenPath in the future. Congratulations and best wishes to you!

Original review: May 1, 2020

We were clients of Green Path for 37 months. We recently were fortunate enough to pay off $43,000 in credit card debt. They were behind us every step of the way. Communication was wonderful, no problems. A couple times that we needed to skip a payment, they were understanding and helpful. I would recommend them to anyone that wants to get back on track. It's tough, it really is. But learning to say no to yourself is a learning curve that is rewarded in the end..

Hi Cindy,

Congratulations! Paying of $43,000 in 37 months is not an easy task! You are right, often times adjusting our spending habits is incredibly hard. I am happy to read that you felt our communication was worked well and our staff were understanding and helpful. We wish you all the best!

GreenPath Financial Wellness Company Information