4.87/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

GreenPath is a national nonprofit that supports people’s lifelong financial wellness. We have nearly 60 years of experience in guiding people through financial crisis, and we’re expanding to deliver a full spectrum of people-centered resources and tools for every step of the journey. Our financial experts help people, across the United States, ease financial stress, save for the future, make informed financial decisions, and achieve their financial goals.

Everyone deserves the chance to pursue their dreams. We empower people to make healthy financial choices that support their goals.

View More View More

GreenPath Financial Wellness Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

GreenPath provided me with a debt solution program for my bill, loan and credit card debt. Their enrollment process was easy. I had an interview with a counselor over the phone and we went over everything. Their reps were all really professional and did a good job. My credit started going up as the debt got paid down. The program was set up to be about five years, but I did it in four, which I completed a couple of months ago. And the quality of the service that I got was very good.

Dear Angela,

We absolutely LOVE helping our clients get debt paid off earlier than expected! Congratulations! I hope it feels as good for you as it does for us to be able to help you. We are pleased to have been with you on your journey and provide very good service along the way.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I was in debt and I needed somebody to help me to consolidate my credit card debt. My niece referred me to GreenPath. Enrollment with them was okay. They led me through it and I understood what they were saying. I call and ask a question, and the reps were all very thorough in answering it. They helped me out a whole lot. I'm completed after almost three years. Everything was fine, and I would recommend them.

Dear Virginia,

Thank you for your review - and thank you to your niece for referring you to us! We are happy that we were able to assist you in your journey to becoming debt-free! Congratulations on completing your program!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

The folks at GreenPath were exceptionally professional and very nice and down-to-earth and not judgemental. Paid off my debt in less than 5 years and would highly recommend this program to anyone. I am a senior citizen but this would be great for young folks with college debt or credit card debt. Again I highly recommend this program to anyone who is struggling with debt.

Dear Angie,

Isn't it so sad how crippling debt is affecting Americans of all ages? We are pleased to be able to help out in whatever way we can. We recognize that anyone can get themselves in over their heads without even intending to, and we are happy that you felt you were greeted with an air of non-judgment.

Congratulations on paying off your debt!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

GreenPath helped me get back on track after many years of hardships and obstacles. From credit card debt/medical bills to a car loan for a car that was totaled after only having for 5 months and no gap insurance, everything has been paid off. The plan was set up and the payments were deducted directly from our account. GreenPath maintained communication throughout the entire process and I could not be happier with the results.

Dear Laura,

Congratulations on getting all of those debts paid off! What a weight off your shoulders! We are so pleased to have been able to assist you on your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for being out client.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

YES I would to thank everyone at GreenPath for getting us out of debt. We now have excellent credit, we are debt free and we have an extra $200 in our pockets for spending and savings. We often get credit cards but we just tear them up. If we don't have the monies we don't buy. Carlos & Sherrie

Dear Carlos,

This is great news and we are so glad to hear that you feel empowered to make better financial decisions! That is truly wonderful to hear.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreenPath Financial Wellness?

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

I joined GreenPath approximately 3 to 4 years ago. I had two accounts. Anytime I had problems I would call and always reached a friendly, knowledgeable and professional individual. GreenPath helped with my financial needs to where I have two bills paid off. Thank you for everything. If anyone ask I would surely recommend your services.

Dear Victoria,

Thank you for this lovely review! We do our very best to make help easy to access for all our clients. I am happy to hear that you have been having a positive experience with us. Thank you for being our client!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Enrolling with GreenPath was very easy. The reps whom I worked with were very helpful and everything was handled very quickly. Working with them on a payment plan was easy too. It has been a relief to have everything handled and done.

Dear Betty,

Debt Management Plans aren't always easy, so it makes me so happy to hear that yours was! Congratulations on getting through it all and thank you for allowing us to assist you!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

We are so thankful and grateful for the help of GreenPath. We had significant credit card debt and the folks at GreenPath helped us develop a plan which we were able to stick with and complete until the end. They helped us through the entire process. I would highly recommend GreenPath.

Dear Bennett,

Thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to be able to help you wade through the waters of getting debt free. We are always happy to help.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I used GreenPath Financial to pay off my credit card debts. Over 4 1/2 years. They are very professional and helpful and helped me stay on my plan. I now have completed their program and paid off my debt. They are easy to contact and respond immediately and quickly. They followed up with me afterwards to be sure I was satisfied and had any questions answered. They refunded balance owed to me. They made all my credit card payments on time and I was able to see my monthly statements every month. I highly recommend this co. for debt management to anyone who is over their head in debt and cannot catch up or decrease their debt. GreenPath Financial negotiated my high interest rates down to in most cases 50% less and worked out one monthly payment to them and then paid my creditors accordingly each month. It was a sacrifice for those years but soon I can retire and I won't owe anyone anything.

Dear Kathleen,

Retiring debt-free is an AMAZING accomplishment - CONGRATULATIONS to you and thank you for letting us assist you in getting to that goal. Reading your review made me feel proud of the hard work we do for our clients and I am extremely pleased that you found our team professional and helpful - which we strive to be every day.

Congratulations again - and enjoy your upcoming retirement!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

We enrolled in GreenPath in 2014 with just under $60k in credit card debt. The counselors helped create a plan we could live with, and last month, we emerged from the program with a higher credit score and freedom from the debt that had been bogging us down. We recommend GreenPath to everyone we know that is having debt problems; it was a tough program for a while, but the freedom we now feel made it worth the effort! It's a great program and benefits everyone involved.

Dear Sara,

$60k down to $0! We LOVE it! And we LOVE hearing that the program worked just as it should - improve your credit and give you peace of mind, and emerge out the other end with a greater sense of financial freedom.

Thank you so much for being our client. It was a pleasure to help you on your journey.

GreenPath Financial Wellness Company Information