4.75/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

GreenPath is a national nonprofit that supports people’s lifelong financial wellness. We have nearly 60 years of experience in guiding people through financial crisis, and we’re expanding to deliver a full spectrum of people-centered resources and tools for every step of the journey. Our financial experts help people, across the United States, ease financial stress, save for the future, make informed financial decisions, and achieve their financial goals.

Everyone deserves the chance to pursue their dreams. We empower people to make healthy financial choices that support their goals.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

448 GreenPath Financial Wellness Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

I had too many credit card debts all at once, and GreenPath Financial Wellness was able to lower the general debt per month. I was done with them after about two years. They were helpful and their customer service was great. They were very easy to deal with and everything was positive. The cost was okay too because it did fulfill the need. It worked pretty good for the time being, and then when my debts got really small, and I only had one card, I paid everything off GreenPath.

Dear Curtis,

I am so glad we were able to help ease the process of debt repayment for you. It can be so difficult to manage multiple payments. It is our goal to give our clients an easy, straightforward experience.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and wish you well in the future!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I wanted to get on track financially and pay some bills off. And the enrollment process with GreenPath took about 40 minutes. It was a phone call and I told them what my income was, what my bills were and what I spend on different things. Their reps were good. They answered all my questions and were very efficient. But when you call them, you can never get in contact with anybody. They always have to call back. It would be good if when you call, you’re on hold for a minute or two then you get someone versus waiting for a callback.

Other than that, it was fine. When I called, everyone could help me. I didn’t have to wait for one specific person. Everyone knew the answers. They took their time and found out what the problem was or addressed my concerns. In the end, all my bills were paid off and they actually gave me money so it was great. I would recommend GreenPath for people who are trying to get on track and don’t wanna have to constantly pay several different bills. It’s like GreenPath withdrew it and made sure the bills are paid.

Hi Danetta!

First, a HUGE congratulations to you for paying off your debt! It takes work, patience, and dedication to reach financial goals and you are to be applauded!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. At GreenPath we are so motivated by the success stories of our clients! We also appreciate hearing about experiences that could be better. This provides us the opportunity to determine ways we can work to provide a better client experience.

You had mentioned when you called in for maintenance, you did not mind talking with different people because they all helped? So that is GREAT! I am so pleased to hear that. We have designed our Client Success Team to help immediately so Clients do not have to wait as long on hold and get answers from anyone! I am so glad to hear you had a good experience with that. You are accurate about getting hold of an Expert - it can be difficult to get a hold of an Expert again and they often do have to call back. Most of the Expert's day is dedicated to completing educational sessions with our clients and to being sure they are truly meeting their Client's needs. Often, if someone is calling for an Expert, they may be in a session and might need to call the client back. I do know waiting for a callback is not always easy, especially if we are on the run and have things to do in our busy life! As the Quality Manager, I am always looking for ways to improve the client experience and I am considering this feedback while determining if there are ways to improve our services.

Please let me know of your ideas! Again, thank you so much!

Quality Assurance Manager

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

There was a thing that I signed up to and it signed me up for GreenPath. I had to set up a payment plan and take money out of my account. Everything was outstanding. The representative helped me with everything. He explained everything to me good, on how long everything is supposed to take, when the pay off process was gonna be.

I was trying to get my debt cleaned up and sort of budgeting and working with them made a lot of impact on my life. I don’t have to worry about having defaults on my credit or collections on my credit. It was good. They’re good financial-wise, and with helping you in getting your credits straight, and help you get better finances.

Dear Michael,

Thank you for your review, and thank you for letting us help you on the road to being debt-free! I am happy that you had a good experience with us and that you had a positive takeaway.

We wish you the very best in the future!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I needed help with my finances and I called GreenPath Financial Wellness. They asked if I wanted to sign up. I said yes then we went through everything. It was a couple of years ago that I enrolled and now, I'm finished with the process. They gave a timeline and we met it, and the program lowered everything for me. That was a benefit for me and GreenPath can help you too.

Hello Darrel,

First, let me say CONGRATULATIONS on completing the Debt Management Program and being rid of your debt! This takes a lot of hard work, tough decisions, and commitment. We offer education and programs to help empower people toward financial wellness but our clients are the ones that put it into action! I am so happy to hear we helped you. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know of your experience with GreenPath. We absolutely LOVE hearing the positive experiences of our clients - we are all very moved and motivated by successes of our clients.

Thank you!

Quality Assurance Manager

Original review: Oct. 27, 2018

We were getting overhead with credit card bills and we didn’t know what else to do. My mom went through GreenPath and she as well as other people said they really trusted them in helping them with their affairs, so I thought we’d give it a try. They helped us a lot. We were really happy with GreenPath. They were friendly and if we had any problems, I would call them and they would answer my questions and make me feel better.

GreenPath put all our credit cards together and came up with a price. Enrolling with them was easy. We filled out the application and we went through our credit union because they dealt with them. I would recommend GreenPath to anybody. They're excellent and they did really well on everything. They gave me very good support. Our financial concern is looking a lot better, too.

Dear Vicki,

Please thank your mom for referring you to us! It has been our pleasure to be able to help you through your journey to being debt-free! It makes me so happy to hear that any time you called in we were able to help you to feel better. This is the culture we strive for at GreenPath and it feels wonderful to see our clients experiencing it.

Best wishes to you!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreenPath Financial Wellness?

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I had a few bad debts and I didn't want to file for bankruptcy. At the time, I heard from GreenPath because they went to my job and we had information from them. Also, I had a friend who was with them already, and I decided to call and join as well. They were very friendly and they looked helpful. They also gave me the impression that they would help me and I would finish paying all my debts successfully, and it happened. I was with them for years and I have completed the program. They did an excellent job for me and I was impressed with the way that they managed my accounts. I was so happy that even my daughter joined them. In fact, she is still with them and she is also so happy with GreenPath.

They used to pay the bills every month for me and when I receive the statement from the company, I saw the payment that they made. Then, they sent me complete information of the payments that they made to my accounts. I also felt comfortable to call them back if I needed any information and sometimes when I called, I knew that they were busy and it took a little while for them to call me back. But I didn't think that that would be a problem. I was very satisfied with GreenPath.

Dear Elsie,

Thank you so much for your review, and THANK YOU for referring your daughter to us! I am so glad that we have been able to help both if you out.

We do our best to make the process as easy and also as transparent as we can to our clients. I am happy that your experience has been a positive one! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the future.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I was trying to get my credit cards paid off and Chase Bank suggested GreenPath when I asked them about it. The enrollment was all online. I filled out the information and then we talked about as far as how much I could afford a month. Then when I was able to, I'd pay more than that a month. Going forward, I pretty much have a good handle on it. The whole process was extremely easy and I did the automatic payment so it was streamlined. Last month, I did my last payment. I got all the credit cards paid off which was awesome and it was within my budget because, otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to get them paid off. It would have just kept on compounding.

I was impressed that GreenPath was willing to help me because I've tried some of the other companies and they won't do anything for you because they're losing money. I didn't want to declare bankruptcy because I want to pay off my bill. I didn't want to say I wasn't going to pay it off and there was no way to do that without Greenpath's help. They did an excellent job and they helped me get my budget back on course.

Dear Michele,

I am so pleased that we were able to help you. I am sorry that you felt you were out of options with other companies, but I am very happy that your path crossed with ours. It is our pleasure to be able to assist our clients. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

I had too many credit cards and I needed to consolidate and pay them off. Someone referred me to GreenPath and they had a good enrollment process. I went to the office and met with their representative. The interactions I had with their reps were very beneficial. When I was getting ready to pay out, there was a mix-up on what creditors they had paid off. GreenPath thought they paid off some of them, and there was still a remaining balance that I wasn’t aware of. There was one account that was $1,000, and I was told that it was paid off. But the creditor kept calling me and I ended up having to deal with the creditor and pay them that $1,000. I felt a little frustrated, but other than that, GreenPath's service was great. I'm grateful for their assistance. They helped me become debt-free and stay disciplined as well.

Dear LaToya,

Whenever a debt is showing as paid off in our system, we send out communication to clients, urging you to contact your creditor and verify the payoff amount. If this was not made clear to you, I sincerely apologize.

I am happy that things went smoothly aside from that! We are passionate about helping people on their journeys to being debt-free. Congratulations on going through the program - it is no small feat!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

I went through GreenPath's enrollment process thinking that I would get the interest rate lowered and then I didn't have to worry about making the payments. I was with a credit union, so there was no cost of the program to me, and that worked out great. The reps really made seamless contact although every once in a while, I would have to call them about something. As far as spreadsheets and due dates, it was up to the creditors what they agreed to and negotiating a price with me really wasn’t an option. Nevertheless, GreenPath did a good job with the payment and with getting my interest rates lowered, and I was really happy with their service. Everything paid off and hopefully, it stays that way.

Dear Kevin,

Congratulations on getting everything paid off! I am very glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us. We also hope that everything stays paid off for you. If you ever need assistance, please get in touch!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

My enrolment process with GreenPath went smoothly. I had a single representative when I first called them and everything went fairly well. After I went through the process and saw the figure they came up with, I knew I had gotten myself in that predicament so I just had to make it happen. In terms of the cost of the program compared to the quality of service from GreenPath, I didn’t have a problem with it. However, I've had a lot of stress and a phone that rings night and day, and I've only been working with them for a month. Still, I would recommend them.

Dear Jesse,

I have some good news for you: the first month or two are usually the toughest with the Debt Management Program. So those stressful phone calls should start to taper off soon. I am happy that you feel our services are worth the cost. We will work hard to ensure you continue feeling this way going forward.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I was making all my payments on time on everything but I was using all my income for that and didn’t have anything left. I was talking to a credit union person when I was making a payment and she suggested I get GreenPath's services. She told me a lot of her members use them. So I called them and the enrollment was very easy. Somebody gave me a call in the evening and we went through everything. She asked me everything that I owed and let me know that all the credit cards that I had would be stopped, which I understood.

GreenPath provided me with consolidation services. They called all my creditors, stopped the interest from piling up, then took payments out of my paycheck every two weeks and paid my bills. I didn’t have to worry about anything. And the program made me debt-free. My rep was wonderful and she gave me recommendations on who to contact to do my taxes as well as other references that would help me. Also, everybody was really friendly. Any time I called customer service, everyone was knowledgeable and gave me the right answers.

Working with GreenPath was life changing. They were very easy to work with and with them, you will no longer be stressed. They do everything for you and you just have to provide them what checks you have as far as debts go and they take it on from there. Working with them also made me realize that I cannot be opening credit cards everywhere.

Dear Mary,

What a wonderful review, thank you so much! I love reading that you seemed to have a great experience every step of the way. Debt management programs can be tough, so I cannot tell you how glad I am that you found the process easy. We do our best to provide this to our clients.

We are so pleased to have been able to help you and I wish you the very best going forward.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I wanted to consolidate some credit cards that I have and a friend recommended me to GreenPath. It was four years ago when I enrolled. I had an interview and we went over the amount that I was paying for so they can come up with a plan. The enrollment process was simple and the customer service skill of the rep that I worked with was really good. GreenPath helps me pay my credit cards and every time I call, they help me right away and they answer the questions I have. The program has worked really good. If you have some debts, GreenPath is a really good way to consolidate them and get the help that you need. They went over my expenses to see how much I would be able to pay a month. I had an auto payment directly deposited and the cost was great. Everybody was very knowledgeable in what they were doing. It was always excellent service with them.

Dear Jeanett,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am happy that you had a good experience with us and that you found our team to be helpful and knowledgeable. Paying off debt can be stressful, so we always do our best to provide the best service in order to alleviate that stress as much as possible.

Wishing you the very best going forward!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I was referred to GreenPath by my credit union and initially things seemed wonderful. I paid the 50 fee to begin but then was contacted by email explaining that another 50 fee would need to be paid or some of my creditors would not be paid. Ok, so I paid the additional 50.00 bucks thinking things would be good from that point. A 2 months later I am receiving notices from my creditors explaining that payment has not been made. I contact GreenPath who explain that, "Oh you have to continue making your payments in addition to paying through GreenPath to avoid fees." This of course was NOT explained to me in the beginning and now I have so many fees. Things are worse than when I began.

This company is 100% responsible for this error and I am so upset the rep is not required to explain things more thoroughly when people come to this company because they truly need help. I called today and requested to cancel the service because I truly believe I am better off. As many positive reviews I have seen for this company I can honestly say I am very disappointed.

Hello Martyia,

Thank you so much for your review. Although we do not like to hear poor experiences, we do take them very seriously in order to coach our staff appropriately so we can be sure things like this do not happen. You should not be feeling this way, especially when you came to us for relief. I am so sorry this was your experience.

You are absolutely correct, you should have understood these expectations from the beginning. I reviewed your account and it appears the fees were not calculated into your initial deposit - this is completely our error. Additionally, it is required for our staff to explain that until a creditor accepts a proposal, paying the difference in payment is important if you are up to date and do not want to fall behind. It is not that a double payment is needed, it is that if a creditor was requiring $30 per month, and we are offering $20 per month, until the proposal is accepted, you may want to pay the extra $10 per month until they offer the concession of a reduced payment. If someone is already behind on their debts, this sometimes does not matter as much. Some creditors will actually reage the account (where it is brought up to date and fees are not charged) but this really depends on the creditor.

Either way, this should have all been explained to you and I am sorry to hear it was not. Please feel free to contact me directly. I am happy to help in anything you might need - perhaps a credit report review or perhaps we can discuss this situation further to help you.

Quality Assurance Manager

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

Four years ago, I did some research and saw some good reviews for GreenPath. The enrollment process was easy and helpful. The first rep who set my account up was really helpful and walked me through the process. I thought she was great. Thereafter, whenever I talked to people throughout the years, they were all very helpful. They gave me guidance and helped me put together a reasonable payment amount. They asked me a lot of questions about where I could make cuts so that we can have more money go towards the payment. Also, they talked to me about different things in my budget that they felt were unnecessary or considered luxuries. Their team also helped lower the interest rates and that was the big thing. It didn't necessarily reduce how much I was paying each month, but that much more of my money was going to the balance rather than just paying interest.

GreenPath has a good system so anybody can go in the computer and pull up your file and you don't have to talk to a specific person. However, for the first three years that I was with them, it was a little frustrating that you had to call in and talk to somebody. Still, in the last six months, they've switched over to a new portal and I was really impressed with it. They've made it better by making my account more accessible online and you can now go in and see how much money you still owe.

Dear Dawn,

THANK YOU for your feedback on our Portal. We have worked hard on it and all with the purpose of trying to create a better, more streamlined client experience. We also take a lot of pride in having team members who take good care of our clients, so I am very pleased to hear you have had positive experiences.

We appreciate your review. Please let us know if we can help you in any way in the future!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

GreenPath helped me through a very difficult time in which I was drowning in credit card debt. I was crying and felt overwhelmed most of the time. They came through for me by getting interest rates reduced and working with creditors. After four years the end is in sight!!!

Dear Sharon,

Congratulations on being so close to finishing your program! How exciting! We are so happy that we were able to assist you along the way. Thank you very much for your review.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

My auntie passed away and none of my family wanted to take her kids, so I took her kids on top of my own kid. That was a real struggle in my life. I tried with a hardship program and it would seem that I never qualified. I looked into debt consolidation knowing that two of my bills ran into collection. GreenPath took a couple of my cards and calculated everything. I was with them for almost two years and I just paid the last one last month. All of the reps that I talked to in these last two years were amazing. They always tried to work with me. They understood my situation, and they went right in and helped. Even when I didn't give them statements, they showed that all the bills were taken care of. They helped me a lot in times of need and now my credit score is going up.

Dear Trina,

I am so pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with us at GreenPath. We know that our clients come from a variety of situations and we really do strive to work with everyone. You deserve all the praise for your hard work in your life and with this program!

Please let us know if we can help you in the future.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

I went to my bank and I was trying to do a debt consolidation, and they referred me to Greenpath. I called and Greenpath got my information about my debts and set up a payment arrangement. I worked with a lot of reps, but the main one that I worked with helped me get things set up. When I was short of money, they helped me push back sometimes with the payment and that helped me out a lot. Now I’m debt free and and working with them has brought my credit score up. Everything worked out well and the experience was great.

Dear Anita,

Thank you for letting us know how things went with your program! We do do our best to give clients as much flexibility as possible with payments. I am so glad that everything worked out for you and that you had a positive experience.

Very best wishes!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: July 27, 2018

I had a lot of debt and I needed to fix my credit fast because I was trying to buy a home, and that was keeping me back. I asked GreenPath if they could help me pay off the debt that I have with all these different collectors, and they put them all together and I paid a monthly payment, and it was distributed to every one of them. GreenPath's reps were awesome. Every time I called, they were polite. They answered any questions I had, they would check up on me, and they would send me anything that I requested. There was only one time that some guy had a sour attitude, but overall, everybody was very helpful.

I liked the process but then the end was a bummer because I thought I was done. I called and checked up on it to see if I was done, and I was told multiple times that I was. It was fantastic and I was happy. But I checked my credit from Credit Karma and it still showed that I had two collectors still on my credit. So, I waited, and then they were still there. They stopped distributing my payments to one of them. And then, they said they overlooked one, so I still had payments on it. So, I wasn’t done. And no one got back to me or notified me. Whoever is handling the case, I wish they would treat it like their own and make sure they had double looked if necessary to avoid situations like I had. Other than that, I recommended GreenPath to many people.

Hello David,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are so pleased to have been able to help you along on your journey.

When a debt is marked in our system as being paid off, we send a notification out to our clients, advising that you call your creditor to ensure that you have no outstanding balance. This should have been clearly communicated to you and if it was not, I am very sorry for it.

It seems like there was a happy ending, however, and I am truly glad for that. Our doors are always open if you feel you need additional advice in the future.

Very best wishes to you,

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: July 24, 2018

My debt was not being paid off fast enough for me. I heard of Greenpath through our credit union and the reps were very pleasant to talk to and very helpful. The program took five years but I'm done now. They did well, and I would use them again if I need to.

Dear Monika,

Congratulations on completing your program! I am very pleased to hear that you had a good experience with our team. Providing excellent care to our clients is of utmost importance to us.

Good luck to you going forward!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: July 23, 2018

GreenPath's program was very good according to my budget, so I could afford to make the payment. They got me a very good rate that I couldn’t get otherwise to be able to consolidate the debt. The rep was very helpful because I put two cards on the plan and then I continued with one. One time when they tried to get the money from the bank, it was not available, but the card allowed me to continue paying at the same rate that I was with GreenPath. So I finished two cards which was really good. The program is done and I feel good. I can use that money to pay something else. I'm glad that I finished the program and I don’t owe any money. I will recommend them and if I need to put another card on the system, I will call them.

Dear Susana,

Congratulations on completing your Debt Management Program! That is such a great accomplishment and I am so happy that GreenPath was able to help you along your way. Please get in touch if you need anything else in the future.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: July 13, 2018

I was in debt with a lot of credit cards and a house payment ten years ago. I also had my kids going to college. I got referred by a friend of mine to GreenPath. The enrollment process was smooth. I worked with this lady who was nice. Then, the GreenPath reps talked to the credit people. They helped out a lot and took us out of debt. I paid my house off and paid most of my cards. One of my kids already finished college. If I see anybody having problems, I would recommend GreenPath.

Dear Roman,

Congratulations on paying off your house! That is such a huge accomplishment! I am so happy that you had a good experience with us at GreenPath and we truly appreciate your friend's referral that brought you to us, as well as any referrals you give in the future.

Best wishes to you!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: July 9, 2018

If you are deep in debt, GreenPath can really help and having them takes all of the stress away from the situation. With a reduction in wages, I sought out their services. They came as a referral from Logix Credit Union and their enrollment process was very easy. The representatives I worked with were reachable and easy to communicate with as well. I was very comfortable working with them. I had to provide statements from my creditors in the first couple of months but I had so many debt creditors and I didn’t realize I had to send that many statements every month for a couple of months. Then they withdrew money from my account in a biweekly basis. The cost of their service was very high but working with them was very beneficial for me and my family. It got rid of my debt in a much faster time than I could’ve done myself.

Hi Dennis,

Thank you so much for your feedback, and thank you to your credit union for the referral.

I’m sorry that our monthly fee was difficult for you to pay. We do have a fee cap of $75 for the state of Massachusetts, meaning that that is the maximum monthly amount you would be paying to GreenPath for administration. We try to keep our fees as low as we can in order to make the program as affordable as possible to many people.

I am very pleased that you were able to pay off your debt – congratulations to you! That is no small feat and it takes a lot of hard work. I am glad that we were able to assist you when you were going through financial difficulty.

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any future questions or concerns.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: June 24, 2018

GreenPath was very easy to work with. They were recommended by USAA and I used them for debt consolidation. Their program worked very well and during the initial set up, we went through virtually all my finances and everything to set up what would be an affordable payment plan for me. When I called them a few times to check upon the program and see how far along I was, I never had a problem dealing with their reps. Their employees were very polite and very courteous. They were also always very receptive and easy to talk to. Sometimes they had to take a couple of minutes to look something up or call another company like one of the banks, but they’ve done a great job.

The cost of their service was pretty good as well. It’d be hard to have the cost at less than what they charged and provide the telephone support with reps able to answer the phones. All in all, working with GreenPath made things easier to simply make one payment that came out of my checking account right as I received my pay. So, it made getting out of debt a lot easier and I would recommend them.

Hi Heath,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with us and that you felt our employees treated you well. We are passionate about giving our clients a good experience and doing the best to reduce stress during a stressful time.

Congratulations on getting out of debt! Please reach out to us in the future if you have any continuine concerns or new questions.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: June 11, 2018

I started my own business and did that for three years. I made some money but lost the money too and had a certain amount of money on credit card debts. They were out on fairly high rates and I felt that if I could consolidate them, I would be able to more effectively get them paid down and done away with. GreenPath seemed like a good one when I looked at a few different companies online.

There were only two times where I got in contact with the person from GreenPath that I was working with at the beginning. Then there was at least a three-year period of time where I didn't interact with them at all. It was just automatically coming out and things were down and everything was working as it should be. I was getting monthly updates and I could see what was happening. Then in the last few months, I wasn't getting those updates anymore. There was a change to the system and I just assumed everything was going quite to the end. And I finally called up and asked what was going on. I got a new password and I was able to get on and check it. But everything was going as normal anyway.

I’ve completed the process now. It was a long process that took five years, but it was pretty good the way it was. Things moved on as expected so there was no reason to have more interaction than the times that I got. Though if I had been more actively involved in the process, there would be more active feedback. Also, I had a bit of a say on what the payment plan would be. And then near the end, it was increased to speed up the process a bit and. Though I was concerned that might change things a little, it seemed to work really well.

Hi Darren,

Thank you for your feedback! I’m sorry you weren’t made aware of the change to our system, but I am very glad to hear that it all ended up going so smoothly. Although we love hearing from our clients, if lack of communication indicates that everything is going as it should, I suppose that is a good thing!

Congratulations on getting through the program – that really is a big achievement! Please reach out to us in the future if you have any more questions or concerns.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: June 7, 2018

I was going through a divorce and needed to get a grip on a lot of my bills. Enrolling with GreenPath, I just had to get all my information together and consult with the agent. They were great and made sure they were available to me every time I had a question. The payment schedule early on depended on if payments were coming out three times a month. They even helped me a couple of times by not getting more money taken out a particular week and push it back. But over the last couple of years, I didn't ask for that. Now, I’m finished with the program and I feel pretty good. I might file them again and would recommend GreenPath.

Hi Bryan,

I’m happy to hear that our process was easy for you. It is important to us that our clients experience as little additional stress as possible. Congratulations on finishing the program! Please reach out to us again if you have any questions.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: June 3, 2018

I was being charged for expenses that I hadn't spent, and rather than fighting each one, I went to GreenPath and they helped me to pay them off. There were five or six credit cards. The process was rather simple. If it had been at all complicated I think I'd have backed off, but it was not and it was very positive. I have already finished the program and have gotten one invoice or bill after they had told me I was finished and they cleared it up. It was almost like we were on a phone call and they cleared it for me. They were nothing but terrific and all I can do is give them A+.

Hi Robert,

It’s great to hear that everything went well for you! We work very hard to give our clients a positive experience and to rectify issues quickly. Thank you for working with us and don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any future questions or concerns.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: June 2, 2018

I found a GreenPath brochure at the bank, asked the lady there and she said that they were credible. I went with them for a way of managing to make all my payments. The rep that worked with me was very nice and helpful. GreenPath collected all the data from all the creditors and then gave me a contract that was easy to understand. It's very straightforward how the service works and it was pretty easy. They also have a website that makes it easy to stay in track of everything that's going on all the time. I'm done with the program and it's excellent. I tell people all the time to sign up for GreenPath 'cause it's not hard to do. It's hard to get through it when you're doing it, but once you're done, it's worth it.

Hi Samantha,

Paying off debts is no joke, and we do strive to make it as painless as possible. Thank you so much for referring others to us. We appreciate the opportunity to help people when they’re going through difficulty. I’m very glad you found the process so easy and our portal useful. We always appreciate the feedback! Don’t hesitate to reach out in the future.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: May 31, 2018

I was getting in the hole and I couldn't get out. GreenPath was recommended to me and the enrollment was pretty quick. I just talked to someone over the phone and told them how much I needed and what my debts were. I also talked to different people each time I called in to make a deposit and their reps were very nice and understanding. It didn't feel like I was being judged. However, I had difficulties with the payment plan. I had to rob Peter to pay Paul. It was really high initially and then as I paid off, I got them to lower it down a little bit. But, I've paid off a lot of debts. It took a while but I got there and I feel a lot better. It removed a lot of stress from me.

Hi Gloria,

I’m sorry the program was difficult for you in the beginning. Most people find the first months to be the hardest. Unfortunately, high monthly payment is sometimes unavoidable, but we do try our hardest to make the program affordable to those who need it. In the end, I am so happy to hear that everything worked out for you and that you felt our staff treated you well. I wish you the best going forward, and please know that you can get in touch with us with further questions or concerns in the future.

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: May 30, 2018

I needed debt consolidation services. I searched online and I have a family member that referred GreenPath to me, so I went with them. We went over the credit cards that I was looking to consolidate, my income, and what my monthly payments would be. Then they worked out the rest. They figured out what would be a comfortable payment plan to work on that would not seriously impact my quality of life or my financial goals. They took all those things into consideration and worked out the plan that they did for me. So the process was very easy and they helped me get out of debt. Working with them took all of the pressure or the stress out of it for trying to achieve that goal. The rep I worked with was also very informative, very helpful, and made the whole process very seamless. I have recommended them to somebody else.

Hi Kevin,

We really appreciate the referral from your family member and we’re so glad that we gave you a positive enough experience that you decided to recommend someone else to us. Thank you!

Hearing that we helped relieve the stress and pressure from trying to figure out how to get out of debt makes me so happy for you. It’s always so wonderful to hear when we are able to provide that sort of relief to our clients. It’s always our goal to give you as seamless an experience as possible.

Always remember that we’re happy to assist you with any further questions going forward!

Quality Assurance Coordinator

Original review: May 21, 2018

I wanted to consolidate debt and pay it down. GreenPath was recommended to me. I got their debt consolidation service and the enrollment process was pretty easy. My interactions with the GreenPath reps have been pretty seamless. The money comes out of the account and they took care of everything. The quality of the product is excellent and I'm done with the program. My overall experience was pretty good and I highly recommend GreenPath Financial Wellness.

Hi Bryan,

Congratulations on completing the debt management program with us here at GreenPath! That is no small feat and takes a lot of work. That’s fantastic!

It’s great to hear that your experience with our representatives was seamless and that you found the process easy. When you’re seeking help with debt, the last thing you need is another process to stress out about, so we do our very best to make sure everything goes smoothly for our clients.

We’re always happy to help you in any way we can – please give us a call if you have further questions in the future.

GreenPath Financial Wellness Company Information