4.8/5 (82 ratings)
Call Now Toll Free

About GreenPath Financial Wellness

GreenPath Financial Wellness is a nonprofit that offers debt relief services, including counseling and debt management plans. It provides customized financial wellness support and nonprofit guidance at a speed that works for you.

GreenPath Financial Wellness Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreenPath Financial Wellness?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about GreenPath Financial Wellness?

Original review: March 21, 2022

I enjoyed GreenPath. Their customer service was great. I didn't have to call that much. But when I did, I was helped. All my questions were answered. I got my debt paid off in five years and I was proud of myself that it's done. I didn't go bankrupt.

Hi Rita,

Congratulations - paying off debt in 5 years is hard to do! We are so glad to hear everything went well.

Linda Murphy

Original review: March 20, 2022

Everybody was really nice. It was easy to get ahold of people, if I had any questions and if I needed to move a payment. They made things pretty easy. Working with them helped out a lot.

Hi Karina,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy to hear it was easy to get a hold of us and we made things easy for you.

Linda Murphy

Original review: March 19, 2022

The process with GreenPath was really smooth. They were very caring and empathetic. They told me exactly what I would need and they pretty much laid things all out for me. I had nothing to really think about. They handled it with me. It was going to be a five-year plan but I ended up just paying off the debts and completing their program. I’ll recommend GreenPath.

Hi Hillary,

Thank you for leaving a review. We are so happy to hear that you felt we were caring and empathetic. Finances are so stressful and we want to make it as comfortable as possible when clients contact us.

Congratulations and wishing you all the best!

Linda Murphy

Original review: March 18, 2022

GreenPath was on top of my debt so I was happy with the service. Everything all the way 'til the end was great. They were able to work with my creditors. The online app was great but I wish the app would have if you want to pay it off. Because I had a call to pay off my debt. From the app, I could have just paid it. But they did help me further and double checked if I still had debts with creditors which was pretty great. If you're in debt, GreenPath would be the best choice.

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear the program worked well from the beginning to the end. With regards to our line app, we are continuously looking for ways to enhance our portal to better meet the needs of our clients. Your feedback will be passed along.

Linda

Original review: March 11, 2022

I've had a really good experience with GreenPath. They helped me a lot. Just negotiating with the credit cards was a huge help for me, especially not to be paying as much interest rate as if I was paying regularly. I would, once in a while, go online and check my balance. But other than that, I trusted GreenPath. I paid my whole balance off already. The service was really good, and I’d definitely recommend it. Their customer service in general is great.

Hi Brenda,

Wow, thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are so happy to know that all around we exceeded your expectations. You did all the hard work and we provided the support.

Linda Murphy

Original review: March 2, 2022

Greenpath offers a good tool to deal with a consumer debt issue. They made the enrollment process easy, and the service was very good quality.

Hi David,

Thank you for leaving a review. We are so happy to hear the process was easy and our quality was good! Congratulations to you!

Original review: March 1, 2022

It was a very pleasant experience working with Greenpath. At first I was so lost in debt, the counselors I had explained things clearly, and reassured me that I'm not the only person who allows herself to get into such debt. They also reassured me that by being patient and sticking to my goals, it would all end. It finally did.

Hi Amy,

You are like so many other when they call us, feeling lost in debt. We are so happy we were able to explain everything clearly and that you are not alone.

Congratulations on your accomplishment during your time with us. You did all the hard work and we provided the support.

Best wishes to you!

Original review: March 1, 2022

I had a great experience with Greenpath in helping me to get on track financially. I appreciated that they paid my bills on time and I was able to reduce my debt within 5 years. I would recommend them to anyone who feels overwhelmed with their debt.

Hi Stephanie!

Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate it! We are happy to hear that you'd recommend us to anyone overwhelmed with debt.

Original review: March 1, 2022

This was a no hassle process for me, communication was wonderful! Every last question I had was readily answered at the very beginning, the online process was easy to navigate, I loved getting my updates when a creditor was completely paid. I definitely recommend this company, I am already looking into starting the process of paying my student loan off with Green Path! On my way to DEBT FREE, best feeling ever!

Hi Jessica,

Congratulations! You accomplished a lot during your time with us. We are so happy to hear that you felt our communication was excellent, that is what we aim for!

Best wishes to you!

Linda Murphy

Original review: Feb. 25, 2022

The debt consolidation program with GreenPath was great. It helped me pay off debts and close out the accounts. I've completed it. I paid that off early. There was one time that I met with the local agent in Brownsville but other than that, everything was done through online chat or their 1-800 number. My initial conversation with a local representative was to get me to sign the contract. The representatives were able to address or answer any questions that I had. If they couldn't, they'd call me back. They're knowledgeable. I loved the program. They had flexible options. Two years into starting my plan with GreenPath, I realized that my ex-husband had left an additional $8,000 in debt. I was able to add those into the loan and have them paid off as well.

Hi Imelda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review of us. We are happy to hear that we were able to answer any questions or concerns you had.

Linda Murphy

Original review: Feb. 24, 2022

GreenPath's customer service reps were very friendly, very knowledgeable and always easy to deal with. I liked working with GreenPath because even though the initial process was kinda long, they were able to argue on the banks on my behalf to get the account set up so I could get them repaid. Bank of America fought back against them, but through their expertise, we still got it done. It's a really good service.

Hi Frederick!

Thank you for leaving a review of GreenPath. We love knowing we are easy to work with as we know finances are stressful. Unfortunately it may take a little bit to get proposals accepted with creditors and we are glad to hear everything worked out well.

Linda Murphy

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

Working with GreenPath was a positive experience and enrolling was very easy. They did a good job helping me pay my bills down. I paid monthly and then they paid out my bills and negotiated with credit card companies. GreenPath had everything set up online that I can fix. They were very understanding. If I have a question, I can reach out to them. They tailored payments to me and my financial situation. The program helped me get out of the debt I was in and put me on a good path.

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with us. We really work hard to meet our clients where they are at on their financial journey. We know it's not easy.

Linda Murphy

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

Their service was really good. I got into them for debt consolidation. I got a few credit cards. They went around, and they got the credit cards to come down on their interest. Some of them were 0%. Then we refinanced and then I just paid GreenPath. When you call GreenPath, you talk to people. It's not some out of country person. It's usually someone right there. I had some issues with the credit cards and GreenPath took care of it for me. I didn't have to do a lot. They're really good, straightforward people.

Hi Joan,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review. We work hard to provide excellent customer service and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!

Linda Murphy

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

It took 25 months to close seven accounts, and the payment plan was fabulous. The process was seamless, and it just worked. A couple weeks ago when I called as we were finishing things up, I told the gentleman I spoke with that GreenPath was fabulous and we would recommend to anyone. We wish we would have known about them a few years earlier so we could have gotten this taken care of even earlier. Now, we are planning on taking what we were paying to GreenPath each month and putting that on our truck payment to get rid of that. We're six years from retirement, so we're looking forward.

Hi Cindy!

Your progress is remarkable. So many others say they wish they would have found us sooner. Congratulations on your hard work and commitment to becoming debt free.

Wishing you all the best!

Linda Murphy

Original review: Feb. 16, 2022

The reps were very personable and knowledgeable and they alleviated the panic that I had. They explained the program very well and the application was very straightforward and didn't seem that it took very much time at all. Short of paying it for me, the process went very well. I had to ask for them to change the date that they pulled money out a couple of times and they were always very accommodating. I just paid my last thing off last month. I would tell people to go with GreenPath and trust in them. In fact, my partner signed up for GreenPath and has been on it for two and a half years. There have been a couple of bumps in the road and they have been totally fine with working with her, and she's really happy with it.

Hi Jon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review. We know finances are a heavy burden and so much anxiety, you are not alone! Thank you for sharing with your partner how we can help.

Linda Murphy

Original review: Feb. 15, 2022

I'm so glad that I took the step to go with GreenPath. I had an excellent experience from day one. The application process was very simple, and everyone that I worked with was very helpful. I didn't have any issues at all. There was one time several years ago that I had to change the date on my payment, and they worked as far as the payment itself, making sure that that was in my comfortable range. Overall, the program was worry-free, and the ease of it was amazing. The people were amazing too. If I had an issue or a question and I called, they got back to me right away. There was no waiting. It was one of the better experiences that I've ever had handling money-wise. I was very pleased.

Hi Lori!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love knowing we provided a simple and easy to follow plan for you. Finances can be so stressful and we are so happy our staff were able to help you when you called. You did all the hard work and we provided the support.

Congratulations to you!

Linda Murphy

Original review: Feb. 3, 2022

GreenPath canceled all my cards, reached out to all the card companies, got all the interest reduced to a very low percentage, and took money out of my account every week to pay them off incrementally until they were paid off. The reps were always informative. They always made sure that whatever issue I called would be resolved within the phone call. And they will call the companies up if there were any issues and deal with them directly. I owed $41,000 and it took three years, but it's all paid up. It has been a good impact. They did a very good job. They made my life a lot easier.

Greetings!

Thank you for leaving such a detailed review, we appreciate it! We love hearing that we met your needs during your entire time with us. Congratulations and best wishes to you!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

The Greenpath Debt Relief Program is an excellent program. From the very beginning everything was thoroughly explained and all my questions answered as to how this program really worked. During the 52 months enrolled in the program I learned from the tutorials how to manage spending and how to stay within a budget. Staff was always pleasant and professional if I had questions or concerns. Highly recommend!

Hi Linda!

Thank you for leaving a review of GreenPath. We are so happy to hear that everything was explained well and all of your questions were answered. You did all the hard work and we provided the support.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2022

This was a great experience. It really lighten my burden. The company does a great job of keeping you informed throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend using Greenpath. I found the process to be effortless. Again, this was a great experience.

Hi Rhonda,

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are happy to hear that you were informed during the entire process and we lightened your burden. We know financial matters are stressful enough as it is!

Linda Murphy

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

It was a good program and it helped me clear up the debt that I had. GreenPath really helped me out for a while. The enrollment process was seamless and very easy. The quality of service was great. They did something that I could manage and they took the time to assess my needs. Everybody was very knowledgeable.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your GreenPath experience. We love hearing that we were really able to help you out!

Linda Murphy

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

I haven't had a bad experience working with GreenPath. If I needed something, I called them. I never waited on the phone that long and they took care what I needed. I told people to go through with them. They were a better route than the National Debt people.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for providing a review. We are happy to hear our wait times were reasonable and we provided the help you were calling for. Thank you for referring others to us as well!

Congratulations and we wish you the best!

Compliance Department

Original review: Dec. 28, 2021

I was in over my head with bills, and GreenPath laid it out for me to where I can manage. They did everything. We just figured out which bills I needed paid off and they came up with a bi-weekly payment, which worked perfect for me. Everything worked out, and I just finished this fall. I’m extremely happy. The reps were great too.

Hi John,

We are so happy to hear the structure we provided worked well for you. You did all the hard work, we provided the support! Congratulations to you and best wishes!

Compliance Department

Original review: Dec. 24, 2021

We've completed the program with GreenPath. We needed help to combine our cards to get them paid off. They got it done early. They've done well. We were happy.

Hi Beverly,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear we were able to provide the help you needed and met your expectations.

Compliance Department

Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

I signed up with a debt management program with GreenPath. They asked me what I can afford and I told them how much I made at the time. It was a little over four years ago, and I just finished about a week ago. I don't have any debt right now and that's the good thing about it. I talked to one person in the very beginning and she really drilled and asked me a lot of questions. When I had questions or concerns, I either called them or chat with them on the portal. The portal was useful. I looked on there and kinda kept track of my payments. It was a good program to get out of debt.

Hi Stephen,

We are so happy to hear that your questions and concerns were answered via chat and portal, and that you found the portal useful. We will continue to enhance our portal for future clients as well!

Congratulations and Happy New Year to you!

Compliance Department

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

I just finished with GreenPath and the program worked fine. They got me on track and the reps were very responsive.

Hi Diana,

Thank you for providing a review of GreenPath. We are so happy to hear everything worked well and we were responsive to your needs. Congratulations, you accomplished a lot during your time with us. Happy New Year!

Compliance Department

Original review: Dec. 21, 2021

So far, so good. I got everything paid off and if I ever have problems again, I will come back to GreenPath. They were always nice to me whenever I had a problem or I needed to know something. I'm very satisfied.

Hi Rosemarie!

We are so happy to hear you were satisfied and we were here for you when you needed us. Congratulations on becoming debt fee! We wish you the best!

Compliance Department

Original review: Dec. 17, 2021

I called GreenPath once or twice at the beginning of the program but they sent me their statements fairly regularly and I kept up with it, so I knew what was happening. I checked my statements every month, I saw what was going out, and I didn't have any questions. My debt was being paid off and I was happy. So, everything went so smoothly for me that I didn't need to call anymore. The settlement process was so slow at the beginning, but they said I just took it for granted that at the end of X amount of time, it would be done. In fact, my debt was paid off early. I also recommended them to our daughter but she did not qualify. So I was disappointed in that but there was really nothing I could do about it. Besides that, my experience with them was wonderful and it really pulled us out of an ugly hole.

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review and we are happy to hear overall the process went well and you paid off your debts ahead of schedule. You are right, the beginning can the be the hardest part while we wait for responses from the creditors.

Congratulations, you accomplished a lot during your time with us!

Compliance Department

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

GreenPath paid each different creditor an agreed upon amount. However, they said I would be able to pay it off in three years but it took four or five years. I graduated in 2018 the first time and a couple months ago the second time. They set me up with an amount of money they would take out of my account every two weeks when I got my checks. Everything was great even when my job changed and I was not able to pay the amount that I was paying. One of their creditors dropped off, so they worked with me on changing the amount so they would be fitting for my income.

Hi Ashanti,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of GreenPath. I am happy to hear that overall the program worked well for you. We know it can be disappointing if the payoff date has to change - we hear you.

Congratulations on becoming debt free!

Compliance Department

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

GreenPath had a lower rate per account added and the stability of the program was great. I was able to communicate with them easily if I needed to make extra payments. It was long five years but I'm glad that it's over. GreenPath helped with dealing with the credit card companies directly. That part was great for me.

Hi Ana,

Thank you for leaving a review. We know it can be a long five years and at times feels like the finish line is never going to appear. You accomplished a huge milestone during your time with us. We know it is not easy.

Congratulations and we wish you the best!

Compliance Department

Original review: Dec. 14, 2021

I was glad that I found GreenPath. At first, I was a skeptic. But after receiving confirmations from the creditors that we had entered into agreement and what I needed to do going forward, I knew the program was something that was going to be very helpful. GreenPath was very helpful negotiating a very affordable monthly payment with all of the creditors that I had. It boosted my credit to a high level that it's at now. They were able to accommodate all my questions and requests. If I wanted to pay something off early, they were able to provide me whatever the financial amount needed to pay those creditors off and what I needed to do. I ended the program a little bit earlier than expected. The program made me avoid the process of going through bankruptcy and being able to pay my debt instead of taking the easy route.

Hi Edwin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We are so happy to hear the program worked out and you are debt free with a favorable credit score. You did all the hard work and we provided the structure and support to guide you.

Congratulations and Happy New Year!

GreenPath Financial Wellness Company Information