Call toll free
4.54/5
Based on 3,579 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

As the largest debt negotiator in the nation, Freedom Debt Relief has resolved over $10 billion in consumer debt. Through their proven debt relief program, they have helped hundreds of thousands of Americans significantly reduce the amount they owe and resolve their debts more quickly and affordably than other options like debt consolidation loans.

The company began in 2002 with a mission to provide a debt solution that puts consumers first. Therefore, the initial consultation FDR provides is focused on educating consumers about several debt options (not just their program).

By staying true to its mission, hiring the best professionals in the industry, and continually innovating their services, Freedom Debt Relief has grown to employ over 2,000 highly trained professionals and enrolled over 615,000 clients.

Freedom Debt Relief Video
View More View More

16178 Freedom Debt Relief Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 18, 2019

This has done a world of good for me. I was between a rock and a hard place. My wife had died the bills mounting no relief in site. I didn’t want not to pay but my options were limited All I can say is y’all are the best and thank you. Stephen

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your story. We are so sorry to hear about the passing of your wife and the challenging times you had. Our team is proud to offer you an option to provide relief in a difficult situation. We are here to support you at every step of your debt-free journey, so please feel free to contact our Client Services team any time you have questions! Give them a call at 1-800-655-6303 or reach them by email at support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 18, 2019

I thought the customer service was beyond what I had expected. The representative I had named Jose has been very easy to communicate with and always responds promptly to questions and concerns. I was very hesitant about going this route at first, but I feel more secure and at ease after having Jose explain and help me through the process.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Elisa. We are thrilled to hear you are satisfied with your service and we will strive to continue to provide the same level of excellence moving forward. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at Support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt free future.

Original review: July 17, 2019

Another clear cut phone conversation. The lady was polite, knowledgeable and well spoken. Communication like this is a lost art and FDR has perfected it.

Awesome firm, I know that when and if I have to contact them my questions will be answered. If I don’t get anyone right away and have to leave a message, my call is returned.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your most recent interaction, Greg. We are thrilled you have been satisfied with our service and we look forward to seeing you 100% debt-free. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

I owed a lot of debt for a middle class salary. They reduced it as they said. When I started with them my credit score went down into the 370 range. A few years later it is at 750 again. Not only did they follow through, the calls stopped, my stress level on credit disappeared and they handled my business for several years without me having any issues. Smart move by me. Honest job by them. Plus they helped me realize that I must, Stay Out Of Debt!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your excellent testimony, Louis. We are thrilled to hear that you are doing so well after our program and that we played a key role in your success. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

So far I'm pleased with the services. Just waiting until I'm debt free. I'm aware this will take 4 years to exhaust. If there's any questions, please feel free to contact me. My agent was great at explaining how this works. Thanks.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We are thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with our Certified Debt Consultant, Juanita. Our team looks forward to continuing to serve you. You can keep updated on your program through the Client Dashboard located at wwww.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt relief as your guide to a debt free future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Original review: July 17, 2019

Thanks to Freedom Debt Relief I was able to consolidate my large monthly debt payment into affordable payments. My goal is to follow through with my monthly payment to Freedom Financial and settle my accounts in full. At this time I have just started my repayment plan and ambitious to regain my good credit score once I’m done.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Joel. It is wonderful to hear you are dedicated to your debt relief program and we look forward to seeing you 100% debt free! Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

I was afraid to do debt relief because of credit score issues and feeling like a failure. Now that I have enrolled my debt I have less stress and anxiety about my finances. I don’t rely on credit cards and that feels great. I live within my means and am learning how to budget with just one income since my husband lost his job. My first settlement was made and I look forward to the other two being resolved. It was the best move I could make. I get to start again and make my finances better.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your review, Heather! Our team is here to help this process be as stress-free as possible! Keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

She took time with me and explained how I can make changes to my monthly deposit. I am grateful for her help because prior to her help I would have been making a double payment. I will be calling customer service now whenever I can make a change to my monthly deposit.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Pat, thank you so much for your review! Our team is happy to hear about your experience. You can also keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com or contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

Anybody that is having trouble making ends meet, I would recommend Freedom Debt Relief. They are doing a fantastic job helping me resolve my debts. They keep me informed on how they are corresponding with my creditors. I'm sure glad I made contact with Freedom Debt Relief.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thanks for the awesome review, Bruce! It makes us so proud to hear that we could help you get closer to your financial goals. Please feel free to reach out to Client Services with any further question or concerns you have. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Original review: July 17, 2019

When I spoke with Jeremy last week, our conversation was frustrating and negative. However, I just spoke with Patrice who apologized, answered questions, and turned my negative thoughts into a positive outlook towards FDR. Thank you, Patrice, for making my day.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your kind words, Barbara. It makes us happy to know that Patrice was able to deliver an unforgettable client experience for you. Let us know if there is anything else we can help with. You can reach Client Services at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at Support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt-free future.

Original review: July 17, 2019

Thanks to FDR I'm on my way to becoming debt free. I was struggling for years. With debts. Finally I decided to take the time to research how to fix it. FDR seemed to be my answer. I knew I didn't want to claim bankruptcy. So talking with an adviser decided to take the next step. I have 1 creditors down 3 to go. Thank you FDR!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Great job, Sandra! You should be very proud of yourself! Once you realized assistance was needed, you conducted research to learn the best options for you. We are honored to know our program seemed best for your debt situation. It's extremely rewarding to know we've surpassed your expectations regarding our services. Please let us know how we can continue to support your every step. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Original review: July 17, 2019

I am pleased with the overall service. My having faith to take the first step was the key and FDR has been there all the way. Would recommend this service for debt relief to anybody. I hope to reach my financial freedom on track and in a reasonable time frame.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for speaking so highly about our program, Michael. We're very glad to hear your experiences with us have been nothing but positive. We also appreciate you recommending our services to others. You can monitor your every step toward financial freedom by logging into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your debt-free future!

Original review: July 17, 2019

When I started with FDR I was at a place I thought I would never be able to get out from under. I have greatly impressed how FDR has had 4 of my debts resolved in less than a year. I have two more in process. I am very grateful and have a feeling of peace.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We're happy to hear that our program has brought you peace of mind, Vincent! Congratulations on all your progress so far! We are confident that you will soon achieve financial success. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 17, 2019

George is helping me get out of debt. Hope in 2 years everything will be paid. He explained everything very good. Only had a few question when he was done explaining everything. Would like to pay for my bill with a check. Don't like others taking money out of my checking. Always afraid I won't have the amount in there at the right time so now I really have to watch what I have saved in checking.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We value your honest feedback, Janice! We're glad to partner with you on your journey to being debt-free. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

This whole process has been very positive so far, I am very happy with your customer service, any question I have has been answered and no one has made me feel bad about the debt I have gotten myself into.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We're grateful to hear about the positive experience you have had with our staff, Kathryn! The entire team is here to support you through every milestone of your journey. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

FDR has done an excellent job with helping me with relieving my debt. Great company to work with!!! They are very professional and keep me informed on how the negotiations are going. They have a great client dashboard that has all your important information for your review.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Shirley! It's great to hear you are utilizing your client dashboard to stay up to date on your program. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

I am very pleased with the process of my debt relief plan. I am able to know that it is getting taken care of. I am able to submit letters as I receive them and not have to deal with the creditors on my own.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We're glad to hear about your positive results with our program, Peggy! We're here to support you every step of the way. Keep up the great work! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

I have been very pleased. In the beginning, I did not understand I could approve settlements, even though I had no funds built up. Once I understood that it has been helpful and satisfying to be getting these old debts taken care of. Thanks.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We appreciate your positive feedback, Alfred! We're confident you will soon achieve the debt-free future you deserve. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

I am very happy with my program so far! Thank you! I can easily navigate my home page and have spoken to a couple customer service people that helped me. I look forward to finishing my program and being debt free! Thank you!

Freedom Debt Relief response

We cant wait to resolve your debt and help you achieve a debt-free future, Jennifer! We're here to support you every step of your journey. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

FDR has been great in reducing my credit debt, I have been with them for over a yr. and they have negotiated with my debtors to aid me in paying off my debt. I could not have asked for more. Thank you.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Congratulations on your progress, Elaine! We're excited to negotiate your debt and see you achieve financial success! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

The first individual I could tell she was new. However Aaron stepped in and made a huge difference.. How was very good, personal, and knew what he was doing and talking about that made sense. Thank you guys for helping out. I hope everything works out.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We're so glad to hear about your positive experience, Evelyn. We will be sure to pass along your kudos. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

The people at Freedom Debt Relief are very friendly. They make you feel like everything is going to be okay. They are will to help you in every way possible to make sure every question you ask is answered. I would recommend freedom debt relief 100%.

Freedom Debt Relief response

It's great knowing our program has brought you peace of mind, Stephanie! We're here for you every step of the way! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2019

FDR has done a great job for me. They always answer my questions and take stress off my mind. They have helped me manage my debt without worries. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief! I will recommend you to my friends and coworkers.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for the strong vote of confidence, David. It is our absolute pleasure to provide you with a service that leads you to financial freedom! We're also grateful to know all of your questions have been answered to your satisfaction. As your journey continues, remember you can monitor your progress by logging into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to your debt-free future!

Original review: July 16, 2019

FDR has made getting out of debt painless. I have tried on my own without success. I have been able to pay down my debt without solicitors calling me. It takes the worry away and you concentrate on paying your monthly payment and they do all the rest.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We appreciate your valued feedback, Diann. Our team is overjoyed to hear you have been able to resolve your debt using the unique options we provide. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 16, 2019

We are very satisfied so far. We still get calls from some of our credit cards. Also get emails from others and receive letters from attorneys. We would recommend a friend without hesitation. We can't wait until this is behind us.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We appreciate you taking out the time to share your feedback with us, Catherine. It's rewarding to hear how satisfied you are with our services. We also appreciate the recommendation of our program! Rest in knowing that once we are able to settle the enrolled balances, the creditor calls will cease. Until then, please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to financial freedom!

Original review: July 16, 2019

Sincerely great work that you do, work respectfully for both sides. Thank you, thank you!! Already recommend its services to all my friends and families who have in consideration to ask for help. Regards!! Good work carried out by all your staff.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, Martin. Our team is thrilled to have you as a member of the Freedom Family and looks forward to seeing you complete your debt-free journey. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at Support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: July 16, 2019

I'm getting help with my debt, I feel more at ease, Thank you. Cannot wait to see my progress.... with the big bill I have or had.. I would or I will recommend this program to my friends.. At first I was afraid, because I was never behind on my bills, but we are in progress in making it better.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief, Margie! We are so happy to have you aboard. Thank you for sharing how relieved you are about your finances, now that you've enrolled in our program. As your journey begins, always know our Client Services team is available 7 days a week to address your concerns. We can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or via email at support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your debt-free future!

Original review: July 16, 2019

So far all the question that I asked them they are answer them. I'll rate them on a scale 1 through 5 I give them a 4. So far I'm pleased with them. They're doing a great job so thanks for being patient with me. You're helping me out a lot.

Freedom Debt Relief response

It is our absolute pleasure to service your financial needs, Robert. We're thrilled to hear our program is truly guiding you toward financial freedom. As the journey continues, we encourage you to continue contacting Client Services anytime assistance is needed. We are available 7 days a week and can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303. You can also email us at support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Original review: July 16, 2019

The bills that I had are coming down, so happy to see the progress of the system of FDR. If I come across similar people in my situation, I will be sure to recommend them to FDR. It's proving so far to be a very well ran system.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, James. We also would like to congratulate you on the progress you've made! The hard work and dedication you've put toward the program is remarkable. Remember, you can monitor your progress toward financial freedom by logging into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to a debt-free future!

Original review: July 15, 2019

Freedom has definitely helped me with my credit issues and I’m thankful for it. A huge weight has been lifted off my chest. I would recommend this plan to anyone who needs help with their debt. Hopefully, my credit score isn’t terrible and I can start over again.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We are glad to hear about the peace of mind you were able to achieve, M. Colleen! Our team will always be here to support you along your journey to a debt-free future. Did you know we offer incentives for every successful referral? If you have any further questions or need a more in-depth breakdown please reach out to Client Services via phone or e-mail at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Freedom Debt Relief Company Information