Call toll free
4.54/5
Based on 4,313 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

As the largest debt negotiator in the nation, Freedom Debt Relief has resolved over $10 billion in consumer debt. Through their proven debt relief program, they have helped hundreds of thousands of Americans significantly reduce the amount they owe and resolve their debts more quickly and affordably than other options like debt consolidation loans.

The company began in 2002 with a mission to provide a debt solution that puts consumers first. Therefore, the initial consultation FDR provides is focused on educating consumers about several debt options (not just their program).

By staying true to its mission, hiring the best professionals in the industry, and continually innovating their services, Freedom Debt Relief has grown to employ over 2,000 highly trained professionals and enrolled over 615,000 clients.

Freedom Debt Relief Video
View More View More

17215 Freedom Debt Relief Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

My experience has been nothing but great from the start working with a GREAT TEAM OF EXCELLENCE. I had developed a nerve stomach before entering into this program with the help of a great team working closely with me I am not on edge anymore. I can finally breathe. I would recommend this program to anyone before going bankrupt!!

Freedom Debt Relief response

We appreciate the terrific feedback, Martha. We're glad to hear your concerns were addressed immediately. Thank you for recommending our program! Please continue to reach out to Client Services anytime you have questions about your account. We're available 7 days a week to service your financial needs. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your debt-free future!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

So far so good. I had a couple of bumps. Freedom helped me resolve them. Found freedom to be fair and helpful. I would recommend this program for anyone who might have a credit card problems or if you continue to fall behind. Want to thank the people at freedom for their help.

Freedom Debt Relief response

It is our pleasure, Susan, to provide a service that leads to financial freedom. We also would like to thank you for recommending our service to others! If any questions come up along the way, always feel free to contact our Client Services team at (800) 655-6303 or via email at support@freedomdebtrelief for immediate assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to your debt-free future.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

I would recommend this to anyone that has maxed credit cards, etc. They have settled two of five accounts for me at half the amount of the debt I submitted to them. Looking forward to getting my credit score back up.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Terrific job, Sonja! Congratulations on taking back control of your finances. We are honored to be a part of your debt-free journey. Please let us know how we can continue to support you every step of the way. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

After I lost my Mother unexpectedly, I became buried in debt, and my credit card debt became unmanageable. I knew I needed help. Freedom Debt has now settled 3 of my creditors and I am on my way to financial freedom. The stress has been released, and I can breathe once again. I couldn't have done it without their help. I highly recommend Freedom Debt Relief to help when you really need it the most. There is a path to financial freedom.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Congratulations, Katherine, on the progress made on your Graduation Path! You are doing a fantastic job in our program. Though we are terribly sorry to hear what eventually led you to our program, it is rewarding to know our services are leading you to a brighter financial future. As the journey continues, we ask that you reach out to our Client Services team anytime you have questions or concerns about your account. We are available 7 days a week to service your financial needs! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2019

I was very impressed and very happy overall with the communication and how transparent Michael ** was. He was very patient with letting me decide if this was the route I wanted to do. Once I made a decision I sent him an email and he had me setup and done within a short 30 min phone call.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief, Tyler! We are thrilled for the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Thank you for complimenting the service that was provided by your debt consultant. We will be sure to pass on the kudos for a job well done. Please know our advocates in Client Services are also more than happy to address any questions or concerns that come up for you. Please let us know how we can be your greatest supporter. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Couldn't be happier. One payment and they take care of the rest. I was in debt of over $30,000. I was worried about how I was going to make all these payments on time. When I made the initial call to Freedom, they reassured me that all I had to do was make one payment a month and they would take care of the rest.... simple as that! Thank you Freedom for giving me my freedom.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for allowing us to do so, Raymonda! It is our pleasure guiding clients to brighter financial futures. As the journey continues, please be sure to contact Client Services with any questions that come up along the way. We can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or via email at support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I’m very glad that I contacted Freedom Debt Relief. It has really reduced my debt fears as to how I would successfully pay off creditors. The counselor who assisted me was patient and knowledgeable as to what payment plan would assist me in paying off my credit debt.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Amazing feedback, Toni! Thank you for taking out the time to share your experiences with us. Making sure we ease the concerns of our clients is one of our top priorities! Please let us know how we can continue supporting your debt-free journey. Client Services is available 7 days a week to service your financial needs.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Freedom Debt Relief has been a big help in reducing my debts. I appreciate all their help. It takes a little bit of time and patience, but eventually the debts disappear. The debt repayments are reasonable and made monthly. Thank you for all you help.

Freedom Debt Relief response

We appreciate the amazing feedback, Judy! It is always great to hear clients share how they've benefited from using our program. The greatest reward is knowing the monthly deposit is affordable for you and your household. Affordability is a huge component of a client's success in our program. Always feel free to reach out to our Client Services team at (800) 655-6303 or via email at support@freedomdebtrelief.com with any questions about your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

It's getting closer and closer to our graduation date! I just want to say, not only did Freedom Debt Relief helped us to reduce our total credit card totals by over 60%, they gave us the freedom to once again start planning our future and our next home purchase! On top of that, we had 2 financial emergencies and because we built up our Dedicated account, we were able to pull on this resource to get us out of a bind. No matter who gets on the phone at FDR, the person on the other end was very sincere and understanding to our situation AND most importantly, they listened!

We didn't plan to run up the debt the way we did but when my wife got sick and had to quit her job, we didn't have a choice. Sometimes life just throws us a curve ball and it's nothing we can do about it. If anyone is going through any kind of financial trouble, we highly recommend Freedom Debt Relief. They will help you get your life back on track! Thank You! The **

Freedom Debt Relief response

Congratulations, Erwin! You should be extremely proud of your accomplishments with us. We certainly are! You are doing a great job making strides to a brighter financial future. Thank you for complimenting our advocates in Client Services. It's always rewarding to hear clients share how much they've enjoyed the service that's been provided. We encourage you to continue reaching out to us, any time you have questions or concerns about your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

I think I’ve made a good decision with Freedom Debt Relief. I’m just getting started. So far it’s been good. Jennifer was very good at explaining step by step what to expect. Very nice lady on the phone. So far it’s been just what was explained to me.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief, Amanda! Thank you for taking out the time to share your experiences thus far. We are thrilled to hear how pleased you are with the service provided by your debt consultant. Please know our advocates in Client Services are just as happy to address any questions or concerns that come up along the way. We are available 7 days a week and can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303. You can also email us at support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to a brighter financial future.

Freedom Debt Relief Company Information