2. Finance
  3. Debt Settlement

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.51/5
Based on 3,251 ratings submitted in the last year

Freedom Debt Relief is a nationwide debt relief company that provides debt settlement services and education. The company requires applicants to have at least $15,000 of unsecured debt. Its fees vary by location and range from 15% to 25%. Though user credit suffers in the short term, Freedom Debt Relief’s 2020 study found that most customers saw credit score recovery in 24 to 45 months.

Freedom Debt Relief Video
Freedom Debt Relief Get Started

Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Original review: April 9, 2021

FDR personnel are always helpful and professional; and always caring and friendly; I’m very pleased with the program. Our program is progressing very well. We are experiencing our first legal lawsuit and are connected up with NLLG so will need guidance with that situation. We will appreciate any assistance that FDR can provide. Again, thank you for being so helpful and for your high integrity.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Douglas, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: April 9, 2021

I think the cash loan accounts could be negotiated much much lower. I paid extra once on 5th and you kept taking money out on 5th but I get paid 10 and 25th so you kept overdrafting my account for 35 dollars. Not too bright. It is nice to finally try to pay debts.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Loretta, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to be able to assist you along your debt-free journey and we would be more than happy to discuss your monthly deposits with you. A member of our team will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: April 9, 2021

Impressed by the dedication of your team on all levels of the function of this program. Your team members seem legitimately motivated to help the client resolve the debt, no matter the circumstances. As a client motivated to solve debt created by unforeseen natural disasters & the COVID pandemic, I am impressed by the communication generated between parties through this program. You do a great job of keeping things business, while providing excellent customer service through the tone generated by your customer service representatives. Thanks for being dedicated to providing essential services in the financial community.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you, Antonina, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have further questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: April 9, 2021

I have been able to solve my debts with your support. This is a huge step for me to become debt free and to have a peace of mind. Thanks so much for your support. I will recommend your services to anyone and everyone who needs help.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Oscar, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear that you are pleased with our services and we look forward to you becoming debt-free! Please log onto your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com for account updates. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: April 9, 2021

I’m very happy working with Freedom Debt Relief. I’m looking forward to continue working with this nice people and reach my goal to pay my Debt soon. I will recommend it to all my friends and family. So far great job.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Luis, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear about your experience with our team and we look forward to assisting you further. If you have any questions, please be sure to call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: April 9, 2021

I don’t see anything they are doing to the credit but putting old things on it to get more money out of me. I’m very disappointed with the situation. I think this company just want your money. Not to help you in anyway. I’m going to wait a few more months to see if there will be any improvement. If not then I will take action.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Marquette, we appreciate your honest feedback. We would like to discuss your concerns with you as we never intend for our clients to have a poor experience. A member of our team will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: April 9, 2021

I needed to change my payment date and the person who assisted me was understanding and very helpful. As well, explained to me about putting more money into account. Great information and thank you!! This company has been very helpful in my process of paying off my debt.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Hello, Betty! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be here for you. If you need any assistance, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: April 9, 2021

Freedom Debt Relief is awesome and I’d definitely recommend them to friends that need a little help cutting down their debts. Freedom debt relief not only does the hard negotiating they also give you tools and tips on how to stay on track and how to get into a healthier credit.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, be sure to call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: April 9, 2021

Called to give our new address and check to see if the payment was coming from checking or debit card. Our debit card had been hacked so had to get a new one. Customer service was very helpful and answered all my questions.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Deborah, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we're glad to be able to assist you along our debt-free journey. If you have any questions, be sure to call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: April 9, 2021

I always have a Great experience with this company. The people are very professional, respectful and knowledgeable. They always answer your questions. It's a pleasure to call and know you're going to talk to pleasant person. Never had any problems.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you, Lisa, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be here for you. If you need any assistance, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Freedom Debt Relief Company Information