Get a Free Quote Visit Website

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.59/5
Based on 5,175 ratings submitted in the last year
Visit Website

As the largest debt negotiator in the nation, Freedom Debt Relief has resolved over $10 billion in consumer debt. Through their proven debt relief program, they have helped hundreds of thousands of Americans significantly reduce the amount they owe and resolve their debts more quickly and affordably than other options like debt consolidation loans.

The company began in 2002 with a mission to provide a debt solution that puts consumers first. Therefore, the initial consultation FDR provides is focused on educating consumers about several debt options (not just their program).

By staying true to its mission, hiring the best professionals in the industry, and continually innovating their services, Freedom Debt Relief has grown to employ over 2,000 highly trained professionals and enrolled over 615,000 clients.

Freedom Debt Relief Video
View More View More

Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

It was explained to me well. I also didnt put into account that if I would have stayed with credit cards my payoff would have been more. I now understand better how it works. I had forgotten some of the details how you guys pay off the debt.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback, Jose. We are happy to be your debt settlement company and are excited to see you complete the program successfully! If we can be of any assistance to you, please contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

Freedom Debt Relief has been fantastic! They are helpful at every step of the way. My loans have been negotiated down to a point where I can see some sunlight. They are flexible and work with you to end the indebtedness as quickly as possible.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Paul. We are pleased to hear about your success within our program! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303 or email us at support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Freedom Debt Relief, thanks so much for being there for me!! You have taken a load off my shoulders! I appreciate all that you have done for me. My circumstances after college was horrific to bear, but because of your help I'm getting back on track. Thank you so much!! God bless you!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your review, Mercile! We appreciate your generous feedback about our company! We truly care about our clients and we work hard to build a relationship with them so they can be as comfortable as possible while in the program. As we continue your journey, please remember to utilize your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I have had a good experience with this program so far. The representatives are supportive and knowledgeable and I am confident they advocate in my best interest. My experience has let me share the Freedom program information with others as well.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your review, Myra! We take pride in what we do and how we make sure all clients are having a lifetime of experience with our company! If we can be of any assistance to you, please contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Excellent understanding of program what my responsibilities are. Great feedback on settlements incurred and accounting specifics of my dedicated amounts paid. I appreciate your excellent Customer Service, along with the empathy given to hear my concerns on matters I may have. Thank you for your Professionalism along the the Compassion FDR implements.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Hi Charles, thank you for your review. Our negotiators do an amazing job of obtaining the best settlements and making sure our clients' debt is getting reduced! Our stunning team will continue to work hard to settle the remaining of your debt and having you become officially debt-free! If we can be of any assistance to you, please contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Freedom Debt Relief helped me during a hard time when I was hurt and unable to work. My debt piled up. They are friendly and knowledgeable and will work with you on what you can afford. They have been great and three of my debts have been paid off in a short time for way less than I owed.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your review, Mr. Wright! We are happy to be your debt settlement company and are excited to see you complete the program successfully! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303 or email us at support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

My wife has MS. She was diagnosed in 2010. Over the years our credit cards got out of control. Buying medical equipment, co-pays and out of pocket costs. We were both retired and I had a part time job. We had to rely on credit cards to make ends meet. I got an email from Freedom and checked it out. Everything was explained in understandable terms. My wife and I decided to go with their program and could not be happier that we did. Great people and great program. I would recommend this program to anyone in deep debt. They are working on getting our $36,000 debt resolved.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your review, Mr. Greenberg! We are sorry to hear about the circumstances that led you to our program, however, we are honored to be apart of your debt-free journey. If we can be of any assistance to you, please contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

All my questions were answered and very polite and in a timely manner. It was easy to get to my portfolio and see my progress and understand it. All in all it seems this could possibly be a great choice for me and my current situation. I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback, Roen. We appreciate you trusting us and allowing us to help you on your path to financial freedom! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303 or email us at support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

Had a great experience. Rep exceedingly helpful in providing support and information about my Chase account and hardship information. She also showed me places on the website to further assist me with the processes.. I am very pleased with her service. Thank you for your kind assistance.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for your review, Ms. Pascoe! We take pride in what we do and how we make sure all clients are having a lifetime of experience with our company! As we continue your journey, please remember to utilize your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2020

My experience in the beginning was kind of skeptical. I was having second thoughts but after reviewing everything I have made a decision to stay with the program. In the package that I received and after reading everything in it. I'm going to stick with the program. After seeing and reading everything I'm going to put my trust in them. It change my decision. Let's do it and Concord these depts. Thank you VERY MUCH. Stanley

Freedom Debt Relief response

Welcome to the program, Mr. Chance! We look forward to helping you reach your goal of financial freedom! If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303 or email us at support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Freedom Debt Relief Company Information