2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.53/5
Based on 3,407 ratings submitted in the last year

As the largest debt negotiator in the nation, Freedom Debt Relief has resolved over $10 billion in consumer debt. Through their proven debt relief program, they have helped hundreds of thousands of Americans significantly reduce the amount they owe and resolve their debts more quickly and affordably than other options like debt consolidation loans.

The company began in 2002 with a mission to provide a debt solution that puts consumers first. Therefore, the initial consultation FDR provides is focused on educating consumers about several debt options (not just their program).

By staying true to its mission, hiring the best professionals in the industry, and continually innovating their services, Freedom Debt Relief has grown to employ over 2,000 highly trained professionals and enrolled over 615,000 clients.

Freedom Debt Relief Video
Freedom Debt Relief Get Started

Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Over 10k reviews since 2012

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

The program is committed to great service and continues to work until account is resolved. I know FDR goes over and beyond to take care of clients. FDR has great follow through and gives great direction and information about the program.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Judy, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we look forward to your brighter financial future. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

I am very happy with the results I have gotten from Freedom Debt Relief. Without their assistance we would have been paying on these credit cards for many years! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone I know. Freedom Debt Relief is also there if I have any questions day or night.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Daniel, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our negotiations team works hard to resolve our clients' debts as soon as possible and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. If you need assistance, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

Walmart is suing and I was served papers at my home. I’m in contact with NLLG SENDING supporting documents Karla asked for and returning them today. I’m not happy about being sued or having to use the attorney to get this resolved. I’d like Freedom to do more in regards to this kind of matter.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Misty, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We definitely understand that it can be worrisome when creditors decide to take a different collection route and we're always here by your side. Please contact us at 800-655-6303 to discuss any questions you have regarding your account. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2021

I love Freedom Debt Relief. The only reason I did not give them five stars is because one of my credit cards got sent to court and it was hard to get FDR attorneys to represent me. That process could have been made easier. Other than that I would highly recommend. They paid off one of my cards already and have two more in progress. If you are skeptical I was too at first but they are an honest company.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Delores, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We definitely understand that is can be overwhelming when creditors decide to take a different collection action but we're always here by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

Thanks, for the help getting my debt under control. It has been a long road but starting to see light at the end of the tunnel! The past couple of years has been really tough and Freedom Debt Relief has been there for my family!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you, Shawn, for taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated that you have taken the first step towards your debt-free journey and we're always here for you. If you need assistance, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

I am so please for Freedom Debt. They giving me my life back. Being in debt is the worst feeling but now my Anxiety is almost gone because the phone calls have stopped. I am so grateful to Freedom Debt for making this possible for me. Now I can see the light at the end of the Tunnel.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Hello, Nicania! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear that you are pleased with our services and we cannot wait for your brighter financial future. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

I really appreciate Freedom team, they are done excellent job and help settlement my fast, I have total 6 act so far 4 act settled, it’s help me reduce a lot payments, I will ref my friends.

Best Regards

Lina

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you, Lina, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we're always here for you. Please log onto your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com for account updates. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

Working great for me so far. Help to pay off my debts. Help me negotiate with my creditors on your behalf. Their goal is to get creditors to accept less than the full amount you owe in exchange for settling the debt.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Eve, thank you for your amazing feedback regarding your experience! Our negotiations team works hard to resolve your debts and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

The staff I dealt with were most helpful, caring and sincere when taking care of my request. Most importantly, they did exactly what I was asking of them without delay and were able to explain the necessary steps to achieve my final payoff giving me an earlier date for graduation. Thank you.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Marianne, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

As a working client I’m happy to know you. It’s been hard for the last few years and I took a chance and it’s paying off, thank you so much. I need a normal life and this has done just what it said before I joined. Thank you again.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you, Michael, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Freedom Debt Relief Company Information