2. Finance

Call ConsumerAffairs Toll Free
Get Started
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.57/5
Based on 4,589 ratings submitted in the last year

As the largest debt negotiator in the nation, Freedom Debt Relief has resolved over $10 billion in consumer debt. Through their proven debt relief program, they have helped hundreds of thousands of Americans significantly reduce the amount they owe and resolve their debts more quickly and affordably than other options like debt consolidation loans.

The company began in 2002 with a mission to provide a debt solution that puts consumers first. Therefore, the initial consultation FDR provides is focused on educating consumers about several debt options (not just their program).

By staying true to its mission, hiring the best professionals in the industry, and continually innovating their services, Freedom Debt Relief has grown to employ over 2,000 highly trained professionals and enrolled over 615,000 clients.

Freedom Debt Relief Video
Freedom Debt Relief Call ConsumerAffairs (855) 381-0979 Get Started
Call ConsumerAffairs

Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

On the onset of the call the gentleman had a reassuring voice that was very comforting. I could tell that he really did care about all of my concerns and it made for a wonderful day to know there are people out there like that.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Charisse! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times. We are here to support you at every step of your debt-free journey, so please feel free to contact our Client Services team any time you have questions! Give them a call at 1(800)655-6303 or reach them by email at Support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

The customer service agents are always very helpful, efficient and friendly. The unfortunate ongoing circumstances are not easy and Freedom Debt Relief definitely provides the help needed to remain hopeful in the future. Thank you. Please keep me informed of any information you may need.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us, Leroy! We strive to provide the best service possible to our clients to ensure they feel comfortable and confident while working with us, and the best way to say informed is to follow along with your program progress online through your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

I couldn't thank this company enough for giving our family a peace of mind especially at this trying times. Covid affected family and we depended a lot on credit cards. Freedom helped us in so many ways to lower down our debt total and our monthly payments with no interests!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Hi Joana! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy we can be of assistance to you and your family during these times. We are here to support you every step of the way, so please do not hesitate to contact us have any time you have questions or concerns! We can be reached at 1(800)655-6303 or by email at Support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

This company was great to at first explain the procedure and then with follow-ups after. Also great assistance with needed documents forwarded and sent to their appropriate places. Very happy with the results I have gotten with this company. I have almost completed my repayment plan!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Hello, Melissa! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear about your experience with our team. We take pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we look forward to assisting you further. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-655-6303. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Everything is going great, was a little concerned that the time for settlements kept changing but I have had several negotiated settlements in a timely fashion. Was a little nervous at first thinking that this wasn't going to work as planned but I was wrong and it has taken a lot of stress off of me. Thanks for all that you do!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Chris, thank you for your wonderful feedback regarding your experience! Our negotiations team works hard on reducing your debts and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. If you need assistance, please give us a call at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

The process was so easy! Michele was very personable and easy to talk to! They have got me on track to a debt-free life! Everything is working out just how I hoped it would. Thank you so much for helping me.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Hello, Davina! We appreciate your wonderful feedback regarding your experience! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we look forward to assisting you further. Please log onto your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com for account updates. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

I was drowning in debt and I saw the ad on television and decided to call and this was the best call I have ever made. Sonia was knowledgeable, courteous, respectful, and explained the program very clearly. I like the idea that I can track my progress and be able to pay more money to pay my debt down faster if I can afford it. This was the best decision for me and I chose Freedom Debt Relief.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you, Leola, for your amazing feedback regarding your experience! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

I needed to change my payment date. The person who answered was so nice and helped me out with no problem as at all, said she understands things happen and to call anytime! She made me feel very comfortable!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Hello, Anthony! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our team takes pride in making sure our clients feel supported throughout the process and we look forward to your brighter financial future. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Two of my accounts have been settled for more than I owed not less, I have ruined my credit score for this service and it is not working the way I was told it would. I am not happy about how this settlement was handled.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Everyone that I spoke has been very nice and had compassion. They spoke with kindly and was very understanding. Gave me direction and just talk to me nicely about the case. Whenever I have called I have had a good relationship with the people.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Greetings, Kathy! We're elated to hear about your experience with our team! We take pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we look forward to assisting you further. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Freedom Debt Relief Company Information