Call toll free
4.57/5
Based on 4,727 ratings submitted in the last year

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

As the largest debt negotiator in the nation, Freedom Debt Relief has resolved over $10 billion in consumer debt. Through their proven debt relief program, they have helped hundreds of thousands of Americans significantly reduce the amount they owe and resolve their debts more quickly and affordably than other options like debt consolidation loans.

The company began in 2002 with a mission to provide a debt solution that puts consumers first. Therefore, the initial consultation FDR provides is focused on educating consumers about several debt options (not just their program).

By staying true to its mission, hiring the best professionals in the industry, and continually innovating their services, Freedom Debt Relief has grown to employ over 2,000 highly trained professionals and enrolled over 615,000 clients.

Freedom Debt Relief Video
View More View More

Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

From the first day that I enrolled with FDR, I felt like I wasn't alone. Of course, I was a little skeptical but my Representative made me feel at ease and now I can sleep a little better. FDR is a life savior and is much better than I had hoped for.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I have been with FDR for less than a year. With the help of Consolidated Plus, a sister service, my debts have now been paid off! What a great relief! I highly recommend FDR for anyone who wants to get out from under the burden of debt.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I can honestly say that I was very nervous when it came to making this decision. The team at Freedom has made my decision to do this seamless. This was an AWESOME EASY transition, thank you for your dedication to the customer. I can honestly say that you care for your customer and don’t allow their questions to go unanswered.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I'm happy with my experience. I am pleased that my debt will be reduced. Knowing my payments will be less gives me hope for the future. I am a little wary of not paying my bills and losing my good credit rating. I am also comforted that my debt will be gone in around 4 years.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I received a letter from a creditor wanting to resolve an account from $7600.00 to $2648.00. I haven’t heard from Freedom Debt concerning a settlement. I sent the letter to Freedom Debt four days ago and still waiting a response.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

I was a little nervous when I started the process, I did not know what to expect. But everytime I called support, they were very reassuring of what would happen. And I am going on my 3rd month, and very optimistic that every thing will be resolved in due time. My fear of dealing with the creditors has not yet come to fruition. But I have a great company that has my back.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

This program is excellent, I am so grateful that I can find something to help me solve my financial difficulties. I enrolled 5 of my credit cards and one has already been resolved, the second is in the process. Initially, I was hesitant to do this, but it It is definitely worth to try.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Would like to be more informed at status of debt negotiations at least monthly. I do check the dashboard for progress but it doesn't seem informative enough. It should state what's next and when attempts to settle will begin not just hold pattern etc.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Well worth the time and effort. It was hard to believe they could and will help me. I was drowning in debt and had no place to turn. It takes time and they stand behind me all the way. Just over a year into it and I'm a third resolved.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Very happy with your service so far thankfully with your help. This is my first time I had this problem. Please bear with me. I don't use the computer that much. Everyone seems to be kind and very good by this step by step problem.

Freedom Debt Relief Company Information