2. Finance
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.57/5
Based on 5,056 ratings submitted in the last year

As the largest debt negotiator in the nation, Freedom Debt Relief has resolved over $10 billion in consumer debt. Through their proven debt relief program, they have helped hundreds of thousands of Americans significantly reduce the amount they owe and resolve their debts more quickly and affordably than other options like debt consolidation loans.

The company began in 2002 with a mission to provide a debt solution that puts consumers first. Therefore, the initial consultation FDR provides is focused on educating consumers about several debt options (not just their program).

By staying true to its mission, hiring the best professionals in the industry, and continually innovating their services, Freedom Debt Relief has grown to employ over 2,000 highly trained professionals and enrolled over 615,000 clients.

Freedom Debt Relief Video
View More View More
Freedom Debt Relief Learn More

Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Original review: May 29, 2020

I've been very pleased with the direction I'm headed. FDR has explained the program in a way that has made me feel comfortable to this point. I feel confident that the program will continue to deliver on the stated expectations over time. RBL 05/29/2020.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you so much, Ronald! We are so happy our team of professionals has been able to make you feel comfortable during this process. We understand this is not easy, and we look forward to supporting you whenever you need us. We can be reached at (800) 655-6303 or at support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 29, 2020

Enrolling in FDR has really helped me get back on track. With the knowledge I have now I am able to build and save for the future. I would recommend this program to a friend or family member anytime. Thank you for the opportunity.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Hi Bethzaida! We are so glad we could help you get back on track when handling your finances. We can't wait to help guide you to a debt-free future. If you are ever feeling uneasy or just need someone to talk to about your account, reach out to Client Services (800) 655-6303. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Original review: May 29, 2020

My credit card bills were uncontrollable before I joined Freedom Debt Relief. Since joining FDR, the amount of bills that I get in the mail every month has been cut down a lot. I used to get very sad, twice per month, when I paid bills, because the number off bills, and the amount I was paying, was astronomical.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Meghan, thank you for sharing how well the program has benefited your finances. We understand how hard it can be to take the first step of becoming debt-free, but we are pleased to be your advocate along the way! Feel free to lean on us and to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions (800) 655-6303 or email us at support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 29, 2020

I have had such a wonderful experience with FDR! Their knowledgeable, supportive and super friendly representatives have had a very positive effect on my life! I had never dealt with anything like this before and everyone I worked with, especially Reshawn **, was incredibly patient with me and went above and beyond the call of duty. I thank all of you!

Original review: May 29, 2020

Your service is the best! An A+ in my book! You work very hard and always answers questions in a timely fashion! When I become confused and aggravated, you find a way to calm me down and actually explain things in a simple way.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Lisa, we are elated to hear about your experience with our team! Our team understands our clients need us in difficult times and we are here for you every step along the way of your debt-free journey. Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 or support@freedomdebtrelief.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Freedom Debt Relief?

Original review: May 29, 2020

I was hesitant about this program but I appreciate the dedication they provide. They have been helpful and check in and offer programs from sister companies that might fit your situation as well. I can’t wait till I no longer have this debt!

Freedom Debt Relief response

Hello, Alejandrina! We take pride in what we do and how we make sure all clients are having a lifetime of experience with our company! As we continue the journey, remember you can view your accomplishments with us by logging into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to assist you on your journey to financial freedom!

Original review: May 29, 2020

My daughter recommended that Freedom Debt Relief was doing a good job for her so I went with them. The program was gonna take me three to four years. I talk to whoever is available or answers the phone there. They handled everything good. And I have debts being settled.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Greetings, Dennis! We're happy to hear that you are pleased with the results our program has provided to you. Our team is here for you every step along the way of your debt-free journey and we look forward to your brighter financial future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future!

Original review: May 29, 2020

Couldn’t afford to make payments do to covid, therefore I decided to do the debt consolidation. It will save me a lot of money. Thanks to Freedom Debt. They were willing to help me at a low rate. I am going to continue doing this til I come into some money and then pay my debts.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Silvana, we're glad we are able to help you during this time of need. Our clients are our main priority and making sure they feel trusted and respected is our main goal. As we continue down the road of success, please remember you can track your program process online through your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Original review: May 28, 2020

Freedom Debt Relief has helped me to get control of my debt. All the people I have dealt with have been so helpful and kind to me. There is always help just a phone call away. Yes, I would recommend FDR to anyone who needs debt help.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Thank you, Julia, for your amazing feedback! It is rewarding to hear such great feedback regarding our team and we look forward to assisting you further. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Original review: May 28, 2020

I'm very satisfied with my experience with FDR. I do wish FDR could have been a little more proactive on contacting me with changes and updates on my accounts. Particularly, during the closing moments of the overall account. Even so, when I would contact FDR for changes or updates they were always very responsive and helpful. Thank you, FDR for your diligent work. I would certainly use your company again. Although, hoping I will not have to. Thanks again, FDR team. Good work.

Freedom Debt Relief response

Donald, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and share your excitement in officially being debt-free! We're always here for you and if you have questions, please give us a call at 800-655-6303. Thank you for being the most important part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Freedom Debt Relief Company Information