4.54/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

TitleMax is one of the largest title lending companies in the nation. TitleMax offers car and motorcycle title loans and pawns at competitive rates. We strive to provide a superior level of customer service as we help thousands of people get the cash they need with a title loan.

With thousands of convenient locations, TitleMax is here to help you obtain your next car or motorcycle title loan. Contact us today to learn more about us and what we can do for you!

TitleMax Video
View More View More

TitleMax Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Overall, the lending process for a car title was a little bit weird to me because of the way they handled business, like some of their guidelines were just a little weird. And the whole process took a while because their system kept going down. I was in there over an hour and a half. Nevertheless, the reps were good and really sweet. And I got what I needed from TitleMax.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

TitleMax's specialist was very nice, helpful and pleasant. I was in and out within half an hour so I the lending process was fine. Overall, the loan has helped me a great deal. I plan to pay it of quickly.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

TitleMax's lending process was great and took about half an hour. Erica, the rep, helped me a lot and answered all my questions, which was why I’m happy with it. It was a great experience.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

The total process of obtaining a car title loan with TitleMax took an hour. The rep was perfect and got right to it. She asked for my keys, didn't drive the car and just started it up. Overall, it was fast and there was not wait for me.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

My cousin used to talk about TitleMax before he passed. He said that they are a good place to deal with because even though you get a title loan from them and you're paying it, you can go back and pay them out early. And once you pay them out early, they will deduct the interest off, while most title loan companies don’t wanna deduct the interest off.

I filled out the paperwork then they went through the procedure and took a picture of me to let the man also know that it was me inside the office getting a title loan. They also took a picture of the car and let me know the interest rate. They said, "If I keep the loan for the whole three years, that’s the amount you pay, but if you pay it off early, the interest rate will go down and once you pay it off, that’s it.”

The lending process took about 20 minutes. The manager handled my account, but she had a phone call. After she got through with her phone call, she came back. And after we went through it, she told me how to download the app and said that I could use the app or come to the office to make my payment. She said that a lot of people come in, get money, then come back in 90 days and pay TitleMax out. But if I wanna keep the loan for three years or for six months, it's up to me.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TitleMax?

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

Everything was perfect with Titlemax. The loan process took about 10 minutes and the rep was great.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2019

I made a choice to go with Titlemax for a regular car title loan because of the interest rate. The representative was great and I was given longer than 30 days to pay off the loan. Everything went smoothly during the application process except with the computers that they were using which went down.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

This was our second time that we got a loan from TitleMax. I needed money, and they helped me a lot with that. I like them. The guy always helped me and was a nice person. The first time and the last time I was there, the process took a while 'cause they were having a problem with their system. But they were pretty quick.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

TitleMax was close by and they were easy to use and convenient for me anytime, anywhere. The girls I worked with were very professional and very good. Their service has been going okay.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

TitleMax has an easy lending process, and everything went well with the lending processor. TitleMax helped with what I needed. I feel okay to use them because I’m near them.

TitleMax Company Information