ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.51/5

TitleMax is one of the largest title lending companies in the nation. TitleMax offers car and motorcycle title loans and pawns at competitive rates. It strives to provide a superior level of customer service as it helps thousands of people get the cash they need with a title loan.

TitleMax has thousands of convenient locations and can help you obtain your next car or motorcycle title loan.

TitleMax Video
View More View More

TitleMax Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

Everything went great with TitleMax. Britney and Olive were pretty good. They did a wonderful job. I got a car title loan, and it did help me. I had an emergency bill that I had to pay and it ended up being like 1,400. So, I had to pawn my title. I told them I didn't wanna pawn the title until I got the car kinda fixed up. But when I got there, I was ashamed about doing it and worried about what people would think. But they most definitely made me feel comfortable with the loan, and said that everything's gonna be okay.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

TitleMax is the only one around where I live. It took 30 to 45 minutes for the lending process to be completed when I applied for a truck title loan. Carmen, the manager knew what she was doing. Other than wait, she was helping the other or her employees facing a lot of questions. But I think it took long because some of their computers went down. So, everybody was using the same computer and waiting to do a transaction with another customer. It was like three agents working with one computer. They have their computer each one, but I think the system went down on the other computer. Working with TitleMax helped me a lot. I got the money that I was looking for.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

This company feeds off your struggling. It advertises as a quick hand up when you're in a bind however it's like a wolf in sheep wool. I went into a Memphis, TN location and got a 660.00 loan in July. I have never been late nor have I missed a payment. I have since then paid back 466.95 and I still owe somehow 611.00 still to pay. I'll tell you how; it's because only 3% of each payment goes toward the actually principle of your loan. So although I was a good borrower and trying to do the right thing. I will be in this vicious cycle trapped. DO NOT DO THIS UNLESS YOU REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. The interest rate is between 206.4805% and 151.7305% and the repayment percent is only 3%. I hate I ever did this because a helping hand doesn't always help. I will never use a title loan service again it is just a money pit. I just want to warn against PREDATORY LENDING COMPANIES LIKE THIS.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Another company I called wanted me to have a cosigner because they weren't trying to accept the pay stubs that I provided them. And then the lady waited two weeks later to contact me, saying that she was supposed to give me a call back that day, and she called me two weeks later. And the money was important. I needed that day. When I reached out to TitleMax, they helped me that day. Their overall lending process was really smooth and fast. I even paid that debt back off. My lending officer was Ashley. She was really nice and fast. Working with TitleMax was really good because I needed the money to move out of the state, and it was really helpful. It was like an emergency and they were there.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

TitleMax's lending process has been good and easy. But it took quite a bit because the system was really slow. Just printing the check took about an hour. The processor was very efficient though.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TitleMax?

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Overall, the lending process for a car title was a little bit weird to me because of the way they handled business, like some of their guidelines were just a little weird. And the whole process took a while because their system kept going down. I was in there over an hour and a half. Nevertheless, the reps were good and really sweet. And I got what I needed from TitleMax.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

TitleMax's specialist was very nice, helpful and pleasant. I was in and out within half an hour so I the lending process was fine. Overall, the loan has helped me a great deal. I plan to pay it of quickly.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

TitleMax's lending process was great and took about half an hour. Erica, the rep, helped me a lot and answered all my questions, which was why I’m happy with it. It was a great experience.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

The total process of obtaining a car title loan with TitleMax took an hour. The rep was perfect and got right to it. She asked for my keys, didn't drive the car and just started it up. Overall, it was fast and there was not wait for me.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2019

Everything was perfect with Titlemax. The loan process took about 10 minutes and the rep was great.

TitleMax Company Information