Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.59/5

TitleMax is one of the largest title lending companies in the nation. TitleMax offers car and motorcycle title loans and pawns at competitive rates. It strives to provide a superior level of customer service as it helps thousands of people get the cash they need with a title loan. The company has thousands of convenient locations.

TitleMax Video

TitleMax Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TitleMax?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TitleMax?

Original review: Dec. 19, 2020

I was trying to find out was a title loan was about. I called someone but they weren't answering at all. TitleMax was my second choice but I'm glad I went with them. Their rep Regina was very helpful. It was around 6:45 and she waited for me to get there. She was the one who did the whole process for me.

TitleMax response

Thank you for your feedback, Sonia. We're so glad that Regina was able to help you and answer all your questions! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2020

The lending process with TitleMax took about two hours. The computer system was moving slow but other than that, it was alright. I had experience with a loan company before, so I knew what to expect. The reps were friendly and TitleMax is a good place to borrow from. But I gotta see in the long run how this plays out because each month, it adds a percentage on to your balance. TitleMax is helpful at the moment but no one never really wants to get a loan. Other than that, you know what you sign up for.

TitleMax response

Teotea, thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We really appreciate it!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I got a loan from TitleMax on my car title. I like the way you pay it out. The lending process was fantastic. It took about 30 minutes. If I had kept my mouth shut, it would probably be less shorter than that. The girl was really good at what she did, and she knew exactly what I was looking for. She took pictures of the car and she got the title. I'd tell others that TitleMax would be a good place to start.

TitleMax response

Thanks for reaching out, Roy . We're so happy that our staff was able to help you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

The lady I worked with at TitleMax on Park Way was really nice. The application took a while but she told me there would be like a 45-minute wait. It had been going like that all day. She had prepared me for the wait.

TitleMax response

Hi Yolanda, thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can do anything further.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I needed a little bit of extra money to finish the roof on my house. I was passing by TitleMax one day and I went in there to get a little bit more to take care of my home. Everything was great. The person I worked with was efficient. She did her job. Everything was quick but because the rates were too high, I don't think I'll do it again.

TitleMax response

Hi, Lubrodette. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you for taking the team to leave a review!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

There was a TitleMax closer to me than anybody else. I got a car title loan. The process took about an hour. Everything went fine. The rep did her job like she was supposed to. She was really courteous.

TitleMax response

Hey Gerald, we're so glad you had a great experience. Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

TitleMax's overall lending process was easy. They do everything, and they are fast enough. If you need fast money, go to TitleMax.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

The person that I worked with was really good at what he did. He took care of business and took care of me. The process took about an hour. He was trying to get it approved and that's what took most of the time.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

TitleMax helped me out a lot. They extended my pay when I needed to pay my bills and the timing that I got my loan was good.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

The rep at TitleMax was so polite and very friendly. He went over every step with me and told me my payments each month. I recommend somebody just to go to him. I enjoyed my experience with TitleMax and I'd go back if I need to.

TitleMax Company Information