Accredited Partner

Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.58/5

TitleMax is one of the largest title lending companies in the nation. TitleMax offers car and motorcycle title loans and pawns at competitive rates. It strives to provide a superior level of customer service as it helps thousands of people get the cash they need with a title loan. The company has thousands of convenient locations.

TitleMax Video

TitleMax Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TitleMax?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TitleMax?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

I needed a little bit of extra money to finish the roof on my house. I was passing by TitleMax one day and I went in there to get a little bit more to take care of my home. Everything was great. The person I worked with was efficient. She did her job. Everything was quick but because the rates were too high, I don't think I'll do it again.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2020

There was a TitleMax closer to me than anybody else. I got a car title loan. The process took about an hour. Everything went fine. The rep did her job like she was supposed to. She was really courteous.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

TitleMax's overall lending process was easy. They do everything, and they are fast enough. If you need fast money, go to TitleMax.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

The person that I worked with was really good at what he did. He took care of business and took care of me. The process took about an hour. He was trying to get it approved and that's what took most of the time.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

TitleMax helped me out a lot. They extended my pay when I needed to pay my bills and the timing that I got my loan was good.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

The rep at TitleMax was so polite and very friendly. He went over every step with me and told me my payments each month. I recommend somebody just to go to him. I enjoyed my experience with TitleMax and I'd go back if I need to.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

It was a great experience and they helped me get a loan that I really needed. I'd like to refer someone to TitleMax.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

The overall lending process took 45 minutes and the female that I dealt with was very nice.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

My son told me about TitleMax. I heard that they are the best and the most fair and faithful. I got a car title loan. The lending process was excellent. It took about 30 minutes. They took pictures of my car, and everything was okay. Their reps were very professional. The loan helped me a lot, and I am grateful for them to give me that loan. I was satisfied. My experience with them was very good. If you want to go anywhere, go to TitleMax.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

My experience with TitleMax was quick, easy and very helpful. They were able to help me with what I was looking for. I just needed some help because I had gotten robbed.

TitleMax Company Information