Hutchinson, KS

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.29/5

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

Struggling with Credit Card Debt?

Get relief and reduce what you owe

Debt Relief Options

National Credit Adjusters Reviews

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

Got a call today from a local number. Woman couldn't pronounce my name but wanted me to verify a DOB which she recited to me. I asked who she was with, she gave me her name... Chantelle. She read off a DOB and wanted me again to verify it as mine, I told her again that I wasn't verifying anything until she told me who she was calling for, she finally said National Credit Adjusters. I told her I wasn't confirming or denying anything to a stranger on the phone so she hung up.

I'll block the number. **

Original review: July 10, 2019

I got a call on my cell during work from a local number. As soon as I answered the lady asked for me by name. I said, "What can I help you with?" She said her name is Makayla and she's calling about a personal business matter. I said, "This is me, what do you need?" She gives me my birth date and wants me to verify it. I said I'm not giving personal info over the phone to a stranger. She said she's calling from National Debt. I'm like, "Okay, aaannnddd what can I help you with?" She got an attitude and said she can't talk to me unless I verify who I am. I'm like, "But you called ME." She says, "Have a nice day" and immediately hung up on me. They clearly spoofed their number to a local one to get me to be more likely to answer.

Get buying tips about Debt Collection Agencies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2018

This company has tarnished my name for way too long and today it has to stop, this scam of a company pinned me with an unauthorized account that I have no knowledge of! I've sent in my police report, as well as my affidavit and justice, has still not been served! Placing this fraudulent account on an innocent hard working individuals credit profile for no reason is mind blowing, sick and inhumane! I'm a victim of identity theft and that's already tearing me to shreds as it is!

I can't further my life and my future because of National Credit Adjusters! I demand this fraudulent account to be removed! These companies prey on the innocent, weak, poor and normal hardworking individuals! And it needs to stop, I have filed another police report against you bullies and justice will definitely be served to you all! Not only are you tarnishing my name and reputation but I can't get a house or a place to stay because of this fraudulent unauthorized account, this needs to be removed immediately or I will sue National Credit Adjusters and bring your company down in shambles for this horrible fraudulent scheme!

Original review: July 9, 2018

Today I received a call from a company that refused to identify themselves or any of the information as to a loan that I once had. The caller stated to me that she was from the State of Nevada, Code Enforcement Department. Without verifying who I was, she went on accusing me of violating three different codes, and telling me that the State has been looking for me, and wants to serve me as if I had committed a crime, or criminal offense.

I continued to ask her questions as to who she was employed by, and if in fact she was a State employee. Each time I asked a question, she would avoid the question by changing the question. I then went on asking what the loan was for and from who it belong to, and she couldn't give me any information. I ended up contacting Cash USA where this loan was from, and sold to National Credit Adjusters over 2 years ago. No one should have to be threaten in this type of manner for a collection call. In no way should any company be able to disguise themselves as a officer of the court, or in any way connected to the State or a court appointed officer. I will forward this complaint to the Nevada Attorney General's Office for review.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Approved for a loan, claimed it was funded and even had the ACH and updated payment schedule. It suddenly became they wanted the same documents they wanted before, which were given to them, and claimed they didn’t fund the loan after all. Scammers! I turned down another loan thinking this was done and now I’m having to see if I can reapply there. I filed a complaint to the Attorney General and Department of Finance and will file a notice of JAMS complaint tomorrow. I’ll make them spend more than what they screwed me out of.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about National Credit Adjusters?

Resolution response: Jan. 10, 2018

Final Payment was finally reached paid in full

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

This company assumed collections on installment loan from Cash Central a outstanding debt, past history, good payment standing with Cash Central, and customer for years prior to this unfortunate incident. Due to personal hardships failed meeting scheduled payments amount of original loan $2642.00, note all payments were paid as agreed balance due $500.00 final payment declined returned by my bank. National Credit Adjusters, believed sold account to another collection agency named Key Hoe Financial Services of Hackensack, NJ.

Key Hoe is now calling and seeking $2662.00 for this same loan, stated their company would settle with amount of $1800.00 or maybe $1400.00 the lowest. Key Hoe wouldn't accept the original balance due of $500.00, only amount requested the absurd high amount now due. This company has called threatening with law suits, company is located in Hackensack New Jersey business was established January 2017. In the past have received many companies, stating I owe on loans, all contact phone numbers from Eastern part of the United States. Has anyone been threatened by this company or its affiliates, I recommend investigate them.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2016

We have received phone calls from this company and have tried to call them back with no luck. One phone call didn't state name of company just stated they are calling to get information on locating my husband they have spoke to his mother and she wouldn't give them any info they don't state their names what's in reference to. Or who they are trying to collect for and as far as the collection people they need to remember that lies catch up because we have not received anything. They think making up papers they will win I coitty.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

I had a loan with a company called Balance Credit. The loan defaulted and after 2 months they sent me to National Credit Adjusters. They called me in July and we made payment arrangements. I am trying to buy my house, so I asked them if it was on my credit, they said, "No, if you keep making your payments it won't be put on credit". I made my payment that month and then August payment was 4 days late, then when I was getting ready to make Sept payment, my mortgage person called me & said they put the whole balance on my credit as a collection!

I immediately called them and they said, "Well our policies changed". I had even said, "If I can pay it completely off in a settlement, can you remove completely?" They said, "no". A manager called me a few days later and said she would review the original call and see what she could do if they hear the collector tell me it wasn't on my credit. Then today a man called me back and said, "Too bad, pay your bill". I asked what the manager had found out, he said, "Well, the fact is you should have paid it, so we can't do anything about it". He said if I don't pay it things will get even worse for me.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

Got a phone call from someone claiming they needed to serve me with papers. When I called the number they gave they informed me my debt was 1500$ and that they would settle for 200.19$ if I gave them a credit card today to stop the papers from being served. I contacted the actual person who the debt was from and the amount was only 133$. So where did that 1500$ come from? I then asked who actually had my debt when they sold it. I also found out that the debt was charged off so I don't actually owe it anymore. I got the number and it was National Credit Adjusters but a different number. When I called them they in turn told me they just sold it to another place. Watch out for this scam! If I hadn't done my homework my debt would not be in the correct hands. I have contacted the police and leaving it in their hands! When you get these calls contact the ones where the debt started from. They will give you the correct number.

Original review: July 25, 2016

I talked with Jasmine who seem to have a lot of information but could not confirm my address. She had my work number and I had only been here for a few months. So if she could get that, why not my address? Could not give me any information about who I had a loan through. Could not give me any information about where the money went other than the name of a credit union which by the ways doesn't have a working number for me to inquire about the whole situation. I also filed bankruptcy when she gave me a date of the loan, which no one would give me a loan period because of that reason. The credit union the money supposedly went to, I had never heard of. This is a total scam!!

National Credit Adjusters Company Information